时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | -Hi -Hey | -嗨 -嘿 |
[00:28] | -You get anything? -No | -你有什么收获吗? -没有 |
[00:35] | My,uh,knight in shining German armour has arrived. | 我,嗯,穿着德国华丽盔甲的骑士已经来了 |
[00:40] | See if he has room for two. Careful. | 问问他要不要2个人,小心点 |
[00:48] | Hey | 嗨 |
[00:50] | You wanna party? | 你要开派对吗? |
[01:06] | It’s only been a few hours. | 现在才过了没几个小时 |
[01:08] | Dakota always calls me. We have a system. Something is wrong. | Dakota总是会打电话给我,我们一直都这么做 她肯定出事了 |
[01:12] | Why don’t you go home,Jersey? Eat something for once,get some sleep. | 你干嘛不回家,Jersey? 吃点东西,然后睡一觉 |
[01:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:36] | Hello,Dad? | 你好,是爸爸吗? |
[01:38] | Ellie. Are you okay? | Ellie,你还好吗? |
[01:44] | Crime Scene Investigation Season 5 Episode 20 | |
[02:14] | HOLLYWOOD BRASS | 好莱坞之行 |
[02:19] | Oh,hey,Sheriff. | 哦,嗨,长官 |
[02:21] | I’m glad I caught you. Um … I got to take some emergency leave. | 太好了终于找到你了 呃……我有特殊情况想请假 |
[02:27] | It’s a … it’s a family matter. | 是……是家里有点事 |
[02:29] | I didn’t know you had a family. | 我都不知道你还有个家 |
[02:31] | Well,you’re new. We haven’t had a chance to talk. | 你是新来的,我们还没机会好好聊聊 |
[02:34] | Um … I,uh,briefed my lieutenant on my cases. He’ll cover for me for a couple of days. | 我已经把手上几个案子的大致情况 跟副队长说过了,他会接替我几天 |
[02:38] | This is not a good time for family problems. All the narco guys are at a HIDTA conference. I got no backup.I’m still learning the ropes here. | 现在可不是解决家庭问题的时候 所有的缉毒警都在参加毒品非法交易高发区会议 我没有后备力量了,况且我还在熟悉环境 |
[02:45] | Well,it’s never a good time to have a family problem,Sheriff. | 长官,解决家庭问题从来就没有合适的时间 |
[02:48] | Look,I don’t ask for time off normally. I’d appreciate the courtesy. | 听着,我不想申请正常休假 如果能额外给我几天时间我将非常感激 |
[02:52] | Do I have a choice here,Jim? | 我还有选择的余地吗,Jim? |
[02:54] | Get back here as soon as you can. | 尽快赶回来 |
[03:43] | You look good,Jimmy. | 你看上去不错,Jimmy |
[03:45] | You do,too,Annie. | 你也是,Annie |
[03:48] | L.A. seems to agree with you. | 洛杉矶看起来很适合你 |
[03:49] | Oh,yeah,well,I couldn’t take another Jersey winter.Or another Jersey cop. | 是啊,我可受不了再在新泽西州过冬 或是再碰到一个新泽西的警察 |
[03:55] | You stay in touch with the old crew? | 你跟老部下还有联系? |
[03:56] | You know,dirty cops don’t like to hang with clean ones. | 你知道的,腐败的警察不喜欢跟清白的打交道 |
[03:59] | So that’s why they called me squeaky? | 那也是他们称我异类的原因? |
[04:01] | I thought what you did took a lot of guts. | 我想你肯定花了很大的勇气才这么做 |
[04:03] | Integrity is,um,hard to come by in vice. | 正直是,呃,很难与罪恶共存的 |
[04:08] | Yeah,it’s the only detail where you’re told to drink,gamble and pick up hookers, all the while carrying a gun. | 是啊,唯一的细微差别就是你在被拉去 喝酒、赌博、嫖妓的时候始终都带着枪 |
[04:13] | Garden of Eden. Temptation kills you, or it compromises you. | 伊甸园。诱惑要么毁灭你,要么迫使你妥协 |
[04:19] | So,you got my message? My daughter Ellie and her friend Dakota were out partying and Dakota got in some guy’s car. | 那么说你收到我的消息了? 我的女儿Ellie和她的朋友Dakota出去参加派对 Dakota上了某个家伙的车 |
[04:25] | Ellie was able to pull a partial. | Ellie只知道部分情况 |
[04:28] | Something about a whale tail. | 是关于鲸鱼尾 (加州的一种特殊车牌,上有鲸鱼尾巴的背景图案) |
[04:29] | California Coastal Commission specialty plates. | 加利福尼亚海岸委员会专业牌照 |
[04:32] | I’ll run it through DMV. Cross reference with BMWs. | 我会对照宝马车型到机动车管理部查的 |
[04:36] | In the meantime,I pulled Dakota’s rap sheet | 同时,我还调出了Dakota的犯罪前科档案 |
[04:39] | She has a sheet? | 她有前科? |
[04:40] | They both do. | 她们都有 |
[04:45] | She,uh,works a stretch on Hollywood Boulevard between Highland and Vine. | 她,呃,在Highland和Vine间的 好莱坞林荫道那段路上拉客 |
[04:50] | When was the last time you saw Ellie,Jimmy? | 你最后一次看到Ellie是什么时候,Jimmy? |
[04:53] | About three years ago. Um,she got into some trouble in Vegas. Hanging around with a bad bunch. | 大约三年前,她在拉斯维加斯惹了点麻烦 跟一帮不良少年混在一起 |
[04:58] | Looks like her taste in people hasn’t changed much. | 看起来她看人的眼光并没有长进多少 |
[05:03] | Here. Last known address. | 这个,是最新地址 |
[05:07] | In case you don’t have it. | 万一你不知道的话 |
[05:47] | Ellie,it’s your Dad. | Ellie,是你爸爸 |
[05:49] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么知道这个电话号码的? |
[05:50] | Relax,take it easy. I got it off caller I.D. | 放松,别紧张,我是从来电显示里查来的 |
[05:54] | Oh,okay. So did you make the call? | 哦,好,那么你打过电话没? |
[05:56] | Yeah. LAPD’s looking into it. | 打过了,洛杉矶警方正在调查 |
[05:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:59] | Hey,how are you doing? | 嗨,你最近怎么样? |
[06:00] | Great,actually. Livin’ at the beach,temping, waiting tables. Got some really good friends. | 真的很好,住在海滩,打打零工 认识了一些很好的朋友 |
[06:13] | It’s a big bowl of cherries. | 比一大碗樱桃还美味 |
[06:16] | Okay,um,I’ll call you when I hear something, all right? | 好吧,我有消息再打电话给你? |
[06:30] | Hey,Jim. | 嗨,Jim. |
[06:31] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[06:32] | We found the beemer. Found these two kids trying to hotwire it. | 我们找到了那辆宝马 发现这两个孩子正给车打火 |
[06:35] | Whale tail license plate starting with One-T-A. | 是1-T-A开头的鲸鱼尾牌照 |
[06:39] | Let’s talk to them. | 我们去找他们谈谈 |
[06:41] | I’ll talk,you listen. | 我来问,你听 |
[06:45] | All right,what the hell’s the matter with you? | 很好,你们到底在干什么? |
[06:47] | You looking to die young? ‘Cause you can do it inside in lock-up or outside with this wanna-be gang banger stealing cars crap. | 你们是想早点死吗? 因为你们要么在牢里等死,要么在外边帮人偷车找死 |
[06:54] | We weren’t stealing nothing. Window was already busted. Car wouldn’t even start. We were just playing around. | 我们没有偷任何东西,车窗已经破了 车子甚至开不了,我们只不过随便玩玩 |
[07:00] | You like playing with cars,huh? LAPD’s having a car wash fund-raiser on Saturday. | 你们喜欢跟车一起玩?星期六 洛杉矶警察局有一场洗车募捐活动 |
[07:05] | You just signed yourselves up. You’re welcome. | 你们只要参加就行,不用客气 |
[07:08] | Come on. | 带他们走 |
[07:12] | So,no Rudy Giuliani broken windows theory here,huh? | 怎么,他们没有从打破窗户变作打砸抢么? |
[07:15] | Jimmy,windows are already broken. Someone’s got to fix ’em. | Jimmy,车窗已经破了 |
[07:25] | Hey,check this out. | 嗨,看下这个 |
[07:28] | B-H-G-C? | |
[07:30] | Looks like a country club or something. Doesn’t read like Koreatown | 像是乡村俱乐部之类的 不太可能是韩国城 |
[07:34] | I’ll have my guys run the plates. | 我会让我的人查查的 |
[07:36] | Anybody checked the trunk? | 检查过后备箱了吗? |
[07:37] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[07:48] | Doesn’t look good for Ellie’s friend. | Ellie的朋友看起来可凶多吉少 |
[07:54] | Glazer. | |
[07:55] | Yeah,we’re just finishing up. | 对,我们刚结束 |
[07:57] | No traffic. I’ll be there in about twenty minutes. Okay. | 不堵车的话我大约20分钟就到,好的 |
[08:00] | Vegas? | 拉斯维加斯的? |
[08:01] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[08:01] | You know a Jim Brass? | 你认识一个叫Jim Brass的? |
[08:08] | Where he at? | 他在哪儿? |
[08:09] | Over there. | 在那儿 |
[08:17] | Jim. | |
[08:19] | Rick. Rick,what are you doing here? | Rick。Rick,你在这儿干什么? |
[08:21] | I’m here for the HIDTA conference. Buddy of mine from L.A.P.D. told me there was a new captain in town,stirring things up. | 我是来参加毒品非法交易高发区会议的 洛杉矶警局的一个朋友告诉我 城里有个新来的警长正到处‘惹是生非’ |
[08:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[08:27] | Ah,it’s a long,sad story,man. | 哈,说来话长啊 |
[08:30] | Have anything to do with a feisty little blonde named Ellie? | 是不是跟一个吵吵闹闹的金发碧眼女郎Ellie有关? |
[08:32] | She’s not a blonde anymore. | 她不再是金发了 |
[08:34] | Let’s check out the car. | 让我们来检查下这辆车 |
[08:39] | Captain Annie Kramer,this is Warrick Brown from Las Vegas. | Annie Kramer警长 这是拉斯维加斯的Warrick Brown |
[08:43] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:45] | Matt Glazer,L.A.P.D. Crime lab. | 我是Matt Glazer,洛杉矶警察局犯罪实验室 |
[08:47] | Hey,Jim Brass. | 嗨,我是Jim Brass |
[08:49] | Well,I thought L.A. was all about car culture. | 我以前一直认为洛杉矶充斥着汽车文化 |
[08:52] | This reminds me of home. | 这让我想起了家 |
[08:55] | Trunk’s been stripped clean. | 后备箱被清得很干净 |
[08:58] | Too clean. | 过于干净 |
[09:02] | Oh,they missed a spot. | 哦,他们漏了一点 |
[09:06] | Looks like two large caliber bullet holes. | 像是两个大口径的弹孔 |
[09:08] | But a bullet hole wouldn’t make those markings. What is that? | 但是一个弹孔是不会造成这样的痕迹 那会是什么? |
[09:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:12] | It looks like a tool marking. | 像是某种工具造成的痕迹 |
[09:17] | Let’s haul it back to impound and find out. | 让我们把它拖回去扣留再仔细查查 |
[09:21] | I’ll be in touch. | 我就在附近,有事叫我 |
[09:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:23] | Hey,you know,uh,Jim,I’m here all weekend. If you need anything,don’t hesitate to call. | 嘿,你知道,Jim,我整个周末都在这儿 如果需要帮忙,别客气打电话给我 |
[09:28] | Pleasure meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:29] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[09:30] | Remember,what happens in L.A.,stays in L.A. | 记住,不管在洛杉矶发生什么,都待在洛杉矶 |
[09:34] | You still a scotch man? | 你仍旧喝苏格兰威士忌? |
[09:38] | I’ll take a rain check,okay. | 改天吧 |
[10:14] | Hey,baby, | 嗨,宝贝 |
[10:15] | you wanna a party? | 你要开派对吗? |
[10:19] | Ellie … | |
[10:20] | Oh,I can’t ever trust you. All I did was ask you to make a call. | 哦,我永远都不相信你 我只不过让你打了个电话 |
[10:23] | How’s the beach house? | 海滩别墅怎么样了? |
[10:24] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[10:25] | I have information about your friend,Dakota. Get in. | 我有你朋友Dakota的消息,上车 |
[10:31] | All right. But I’m not playing twenty questions with you. | 好吧,但我不会陪你玩猜猜二十问的 |
[10:45] | So,did you find her body? | 你们找到她的尸体了? |
[10:47] | No. But we found the car. | 没有,但我们找到了车 |
[10:49] | So she could still be alive? | 那么她可能还活着? |
[10:50] | We found blood in the trunk. | 我们在后备箱里发现血迹 |
[10:52] | No,no,no,she’s alive. I can feel it. | 不,不会的,她还活着,我感觉的到 |
[10:54] | Look,do you have anything with her DNA on it, like a hair brush or toothbrush or … ? | 听着,你有没有任何可能附有她DNA的东西 例如梳子、牙刷或…… |
[10:59] | No. We keep all that stuff in our purse. | 没有,我们把这些东西都放在自己随身的包里 |
[11:01] | How about clothes or sheets or pillowcases,like that? | 那么衣服、床单或枕头之类的呢? |
[11:03] | We share everything else.We share everything else. | 我们共用所有其他的东西 |
[11:06] | Even the bed? | 甚至包括床? |
[11:08] | I told you I’m not playing that game. | 我说了我不玩那个游戏 |
[11:09] | If the lab doesn’t have anything to match the blood to,then we’ll never know. | 如果实验室没有任何可以和血液 对比的东西142那么我们永远没结果 |
[11:12] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[11:19] | Come on,let’s get some dinner,huh? You look hungry. | 来吧,我们去吃点晚餐?你看上去饿了 |
[11:23] | Wait. Blood. | 等一下,你说血液 |
[11:25] | We went and got tested last week at the free clinic on Ivar. | 上个礼拜我们在Ivar的一个免费诊所做过化验 |
[11:29] | Maybe they keep it. | 也许他们保留了血液样本 |
[11:31] | Tested for what? | 化验什么? |
[11:33] | What do you think? | 你说呢?(意为AIDS化验) |
[11:35] | Don’t you use protection? | 你不用保护措施? |
[11:38] | Guys pay extra for bareback. | 不用避孕套他们会多付钱 |
[11:44] | You’re a lot smarter than that,Ellie. Come on. | 你不会蠢到只为钱的份上吧,Ellie |
[11:46] | Yeah,well,just because you want me to be smarter and sweeter and safer doesn’t mean I am. | 是啊,那是因为你想要我更聪明更可爱更安全 但并不意味着我也想 |
[11:51] | -And I got to go. Guess you know how to find me if you hear anything. -Don’t go away. Don’t-don’t leave,don’t leave. | -我要走了,如果有消息我想你知道怎么找我 -不要走,不要……不要离开,不要离开 |
[11:54] | You’re one to talk. | 你是在自说自话 |
[11:56] | All my life,that’s all you did,walk out. | 我一生中,这就是你所做的,离开 |
[11:58] | Now we’re gonna Norman Rockwell it? Look around,Dad. | 现在我们又要装作很亲密的样子? 清醒点吧,爸爸 |
[12:01] | It’s too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[12:03] | Don’t leave. | 不要走 |
[12:03] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[12:04] | Ellie. Ellie! | |
[12:12] | Here at the clinic,we pride ourselves a confidential relationship with our patients. This is a highly unusual request. | 在这个诊所,我们一直为能保密病患资料而自豪 这实在是个极不寻常的要求 |
[12:17] | I understand,but we’re investigating a possible homicide here. | 我理解,但我们是在调查一起可能已经发生的凶杀案 |
[12:21] | We found blood in the trunk of a car. We have reason to believe it could be Sasha Reynolds’,street name Dakota. | 我们汽车后备箱里发现了血迹 我们有理由相信那是Sasha Reynold,别名Dakota的 |
[12:25] | We’re not interested in whether it’s positive or negative. | 我们对化验结果是阴性还是阳性毫无兴趣 |
[12:28] | We need it for the DNA. | 我们需要血液用来比对DNA |
[12:33] | How many do you need? | 你要多少? |
[12:34] | Ten. | 10个(避孕套) |
[12:38] | Twelve. | 12个 |
[12:41] | Here go. | 给你 |
[12:43] | Here. | 这些给你 |
[12:48] | Is that all the help they get? | 这就是他们所能得到的全部帮助? |
[12:49] | These kids come from all over the place with stars in their eyes. | 这些孩子来自各个地方,都想有朝一日出名 |
[12:52] | While they’re waiting to be discovered, they still got to pay their rent. | 在他们等着被星探发现的时候 他们仍然需要付房租 |
[12:55] | They do a bump to turn their first trick. Next they’re turning tricks to get their next bump. | 他们无路可走时开始第一次卖淫 而下一次他们就用卖淫去换取下一顿饭 |
[13:00] | We do what we can. | 我们做我们力所能及的 |
[13:02] | You do what you do. | 你们做你们应该做的 |
[13:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:06] | Yeah. Kramer. | 是,我是Kramer |
[13:08] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[13:09] | Good luck to you,too,doctor. | 也祝你好运,医生 |
[13:11] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[13:14] | Terrific. Okay. We’re on it. Bye. | 难以置信,好的,我们这就去,再见 |
[13:19] | We got an R.O. on the car. | 我们找到车主了 |
[13:47] | Captain Kramer. | Kramer警长 |
[13:48] | Hey,Todd. | 嗨,Todd |
[13:50] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[13:50] | I,uh,stumbled across something. | 我,呃,偶然发现点事 |
[13:53] | Thought I’d pay you a house call. You missing a car? | 我不如就亲自来看看 你丢了一辆车? |
[13:57] | Yeah,it was stolen. | 是啊,被偷了 |
[14:00] | You didn’t report it. | 你没有报警 |
[14:01] | No,I didn’t. | 对,我没有 |
[14:03] | What’s that about? | 为什么不报警? |
[14:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[14:07] | I’m sorry,this is an old friend of mine, Captain Jim Brass,Vegas P.D. | 抱歉,这是我的一位老朋友 Jim Brass警长,拉斯维加斯警察局的 |
[14:18] | Off the record? | 不记录可以吗? |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:21] | I went down the hill. I was,um … | 我下山,我…… |
[14:26] | Lonely. Partook of the services of a certain kind of young lady. And while we were getting acquainted, I was carjacked. | 觉得寂寞,就找了一位从事某项服务行业的小姐陪伴 当我们逐渐开始了解彼此时,我被劫车了 |
[14:36] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[14:38] | I was set up. It was probably her pimp or drug dealer. | 我被设计了,很可能是她的皮条客或是毒贩 |
[14:42] | How’d you get up the hill? | 你怎么上山的? |
[14:45] | Took a cab. | 乘出租车 |
[14:46] | They didn’t take your wallet? | 他们没有抢你的皮夹? |
[14:46] | Oh,the car was worth more than the cash. They knew what they were doing. | 哦,车比现金可值钱多了 他们知道自己在干什么 |
[14:49] | It’s a pretty sweet ride. | 非常“愉快”的兜风 |
[14:52] | I’m still hung up on why you didn’t report it. | 我仍旧觉得奇怪你为什么不报警 |
[14:55] | Captain,maybe I should introduce myself. Todd Piccone,Assistant City Attorney. | 警长,也许我应该先介绍下自己 我叫Todd Piccone,是市助理检察官 |
[15:00] | Let’s just say that my reputation is worth more than my car. | 这么说吧,我的名誉比我的车可值钱多了 |
[15:03] | Then maybe you should stop having dates in your front seat. | 那或许你应该停止这种车“上”的约会 |
[15:08] | You’re right. Lesson learned. Thank you,officer. | 说的对,给我上了一课 谢谢你,警官 |
[15:14] | So the car was stripped,I’m sure,uh … South Central? Koreatown? East L.A.? | 这么说我的车被拆了,我敢肯定,呃…… 在城南中心?韩国城?还是洛衫矶东部? |
[15:19] | Koreatown. | 韩国城 |
[15:20] | How would you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[15:21] | ‘Cause,Captain,that’s where good cars go to die in Los Angeles. | 因为,警长,那些是洛衫矶好车的墓地 |
[15:25] | Hey,Todd,I don’t suppose we could take a look around? | 嗨,Todd,可以让我们在四周查看下吗? |
[15:29] | Uh,yeah. You know,I’m expecting company. Now’s not a good time. | 呃,你要知道,我正在等朋友 现在可不太方便 |
[15:35] | We need to get a warrant to get into that house. | 我们得弄张搜查证好进那座房子搜查 |
[15:37] | Oh,yeah? Well,we don’t have enough. | 哦,是嘛?我们没有足够的证据 |
[15:39] | Enough for a city attorney? | 要足够到搜查一名市检察官的家? |
[15:41] | You know,give me a break. You know how many cars get jacked in L.A. every day? | 你省省吧,你要知道洛衫矶每天有多少辆车被劫? |
[15:45] | He admitted to being with a prostitute. | 他承认跟一个妓女在一起 |
[15:47] | What makes you think he’s not telling the truth about the rest? | 你凭什么觉得他其它地方没说真话? |
[15:50] | He’s hinky. I can feel it. | 他有所隐瞒,我感觉的到 |
[15:51] | Your gut can talk to my Judge. | 你有种跟我的法官也这么说 |
[15:54] | Or better yet,talk to Ellie. You should. You should get the 4-1-1 on Dakota from her. | 或者更好点,问Ellie,你应该这么做 你可以从她那里知道Dakota的一些情况 |
[15:59] | There’s an unreliable witness. | 她这个证人不可靠 |
[16:04] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在干什么? |
[16:08] | We eat steak. | 我们去吃牛排 |
[16:13] | Tony,how are you doing? | Tony,最近怎么样? |
[16:15] | Table for two,please,in the back,if you could. | 可以的话,在后面给我弄张2个人的桌子 |
[16:18] | What are we doing here again? | 我们到这儿来干嘛? |
[16:20] | I’m doing you a big favour. | 我在帮你一个大忙 |
[16:25] | Annie,hello. | Annie,你好 |
[16:26] | Hey,Judge Peters. What a nice surprise. | 嗨,Peters法官,真令人意外 |
[16:28] | -Nice to see you. -Good to see you. | -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 |
[16:29] | How’s that porterhouse? | 这里的菜怎么样? |
[16:31] | Eh,I haven’t started yet. | 哦,我还没开动呢 |
[16:32] | Gentlemen,I’d like you to meet an old friend of mine,Captain Jim Brass,LVPD. | 先生们,我很高兴向你介绍我的一个老朋友 Jim Brass警长,拉斯维加斯警察局的 |
[16:36] | -Hey. -This is Judge Silvio Peters,Councilman Joe Cohen. | -嗨 -这位是Silvio Peters法官,这位是Joe Cohen议员 |
[16:39] | Judge,Councilman. | 你好,法官、议员 |
[16:40] | Comptroller Daniel Reichmann,and Vic Patterson. | 这是Daniel Reichmann审计员和Vic Patterson |
[16:43] | Hey,Vic,how are you doing? | 嗨,Vic,最近怎么样? |
[16:45] | Soon to be mayor. | 就快当选市长啦 |
[16:48] | Hey,you know what? We shot a couple episodes of my show in Vegas. | 嗨,你知道吗?我们曾在拉斯维加斯拍过两集我的电视节目 |
[16:51] | You remember that? Right? | 你还记得吗?对吧? |
[16:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:53] | The Eagle. Yeah,you guys were great. You always treated us really well. | 老鹰。对啊,你们那帮人都很棒 你们待我们真的都很好 |
[16:56] | Well,we try. | 嗯,我们尽量 |
[16:57] | Remember how great he was as that cop? | 还记得他演的那个警察有多棒嘛? |
[16:59] | Like he was playing you. | 就像他在扮演你 |
[17:01] | Well,that’s not easy. | 那可不是件容易的事 |
[17:04] | Listen,since I happened to run into you … We found Todd Piccone’s car just off of Vermont. | 听着,既然我在这里碰巧遇到你…… 我们在Vermont附近发现了Todd Piccone的车 |
[17:09] | Had bullet holes and blood in the trunk. He claims it was stolen,but I’m hoping that I could get a look around his house a bit … | 在后备箱里发现有弹孔和血迹 他声称车被偷了,但我希望能在他家里稍微检查下 |
[17:17] | Oh,you know what? Let me get you an autograph or something. Little something for me. | 哦,你知道吗?让我给你签个名或写点什么吧 我来写 |
[17:21] | And a little something for you. | 你收好 |
[17:25] | If you had enough for a warrant,you wouldn’t be here. You’d be on your cell phone,calling me from Tommy Burger. | 如果你有足够的证据申请搜查证,你就不会在这儿 你会打从快餐店打电话过来找我 |
[17:31] | Finish your steak before it gets cold. | 趁热吃你的牛排吧 |
[17:34] | There you are. | 给你 |
[17:34] | I’m touched. Thank you,man. Thank you. Gentlemen. | 我很感动,谢谢你,谢谢,先生们 |
[17:38] | Enjoy your lunch,gentlemen. Nice to see you. | 好好享用你们的午餐吧,先生们 很高兴认识你们 |
[17:40] | You as well. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:43] | Strike one,your turn. | 碰了一个钉子,现在看你的了 |
[18:04] | Oh. Well,if it isn’t Dick Tracy and his little sidekick,Nancy Drew. | 噢,这不是Dick Tracy和他的小伙伴Nancy Drew嘛 (Dick Tracy和Nancy Drew是四、五十年代经典侦探电影中的主人公) |
[18:09] | We’re here on official business. Just let us in. | 我们到这儿来是公事,让我们进去 |
[18:13] | Vote Vic Patterson. Put some action back in government. | 选Vic Patterson吧 将实际行动贯彻到政府中去 |
[18:16] | Vic Patterson has a plan for Los Angeles. He wants to restore trust in City Hall. Vic Patterson has the energy it takes to get Los Angeles back on track … | Vic Patterson制定了一个有关洛杉矶的计划 他希望能重建市政厅的威望 Vic Patterson有能力使洛杉矶重回正轨 |
[18:26] | You and Dakota have the same pimp? | 你和Dakota都是一个皮条客? |
[18:28] | No. We don’t have a pimp. We’re independent. | 没有,我们不用皮条客 我们都是单干的 |
[18:30] | I can see that. | 看的出来 |
[18:32] | Look,if she were gonna pull a con with some guy, who would it be? | 听着,如果她要找人合伙诈骗的话,她会找谁? |
[18:36] | She’s not like that. | 她不是那样的人 |
[18:38] | So other than her customers,there’s,what, no men in her life? | 这么说她除了客户,就没有其它男人了? |
[18:43] | You and she are … | 你和她是…… |
[18:46] | Roommates. | 室友 |
[18:47] | Look,you can be cute,or you can help us find your friend. What’s it gonna be? | 听着,你要么继续自作聪明 要么就帮我们找到你的朋友 |
[18:52] | Well,there’s this guy named Ronnie,all right? He was kind of like her boyfriend. Sometimes he would get jealous when she turned tricks. | 有个叫Ronnie的人,他有点类似于她的男朋友 有时候她去拉客他会吃醋 |
[18:58] | Where do we find this Casanova? | 上哪去找这个风流浪子? |
[19:03] | Look,you know I can’t go in there without probable cause or a warrant. | 听着,你知道如果无缘无故或是 没有搜查证我是不能擅闯进去的 |
[19:06] | You’re not gonna arrest me for breaking and entering,are you? | 那你准备以擅闯民宅拘捕我? |
[19:10] | Jimmy,what are you hoping to find in there? | Jimmy,你到里面究竟想找什么? |
[19:12] | I’ll know it when I see it. | 等看到了我就知道我要找什么 |
[19:20] | Smelled something in the hallway. That’s why we broke in,right? | 在走廊里闻到异味(煤气) 我们就是为这个进来的, 对吧 |
[19:22] | Yep | 是 |
[19:23] | L.A. has over two hundred criminalists. You got to bring your own guy? | 洛杉矶可有200多个刑事专家 你非要用你自己的人? |
[19:27] | Well,Rick is like a vampire. He needs to be invited in. | Warrick就像个吸血鬼 非请莫入 |
[19:31] | If this goes to court,Warrick’s going to have to come back and testify. | 如果这个案子开庭 Warrick就得回来作证 |
[19:34] | Well,you got beaches,bikinis. Free trip to L.A.? I’m down. | 嗯,你们这里有海滩、比基尼 洛杉矶免费一游?我干 |
[19:39] | So we got coffee filters,cough medicine, matches,camping fuel … hot plates. | 我们找到了咖啡过滤器、镇咳药 火柴、露营燃料……电炉 |
[19:47] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的是不是跟我一样? |
[19:49] | If this is a meth lab,then there would be free iodine coated all over these walls. | 如果这里真是做甲安菲他明(一种兴奋剂)的地方 那么这些墙上应该到处是挥发的碘酒 |
[19:54] | And if Matt packed this kit right, I would have some spray starch | 而如果Matt把工具箱都配齐了 我就应该有淀粉喷雾 |
[20:02] | that would react with the iodine … | 能跟碘酒产生化学反应…… |
[20:14] | … turning it a nice dodger blue. | 变成美妙的蓝色 |
[20:19] | Yes,it’s a meth lab. | 是了,这里就是制药的地方 |
[20:43] | So meth dealer and his hooker girlfriend looking for a quick score. | 这样看来药贩子和他的妓女女朋友是寻找来钱快的途径 |
[20:47] | Carjacking’s not such a stretch. Neighbors are lucky he didn’t blow the whole building up. | 劫车可赚不了那么多钱 这儿的邻居真幸运他没把整幢楼都炸了 |
[20:51] | No guns,no blood. Nothing in plain sight linking him to Dakota’s disappearance. | 没有枪,没有血迹 表面看起来没有什么与Dakota的失踪有关 |
[20:57] | Well,we’ll haul him in on manufacturing. | 我们就以非法制造兴奋剂扣押他 |
[21:00] | We’ll get what we can out of him. | 我们会从他身上得到我们想要的 |
[21:02] | Jail would be an improvement over this hole. | 监狱都比这个洞穴要条件好 |
[21:06] | -Bad guys go away. -Drop the gun! Now! | -坏人滚开 -放下枪!现在! |
[21:08] | Put the gun down!- | 把枪放下! |
[21:10] | -Put the gun down. -You’re trying to rob me? | -把枪放下 -你们在抢劫我? |
[21:12] | Drop the gun! | -放下枪 |
[21:12] | I’m being robbed by cops? You’re trying to rob me! | 我被警察抢了? 你们要抢劫我? |
[21:15] | Don’t make me shoot you. | 别逼我开枪 |
[21:20] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[21:23] | Come on. | 过来 |
[21:37] | How long has the body been here? | 尸体发现有多久了? |
[21:40] | about three and a half hours now. | 大约3个半小时 |
[21:53] | Jogger (慢跑的人)found her,called it in. 在这里慢跑的人发现了她 马上就报警了 | |
[21:55] | Description matched your broadcast. | 尸体的特征跟你的寻人启事相符 |
[22:02] | Looks like body gas has brought her to the top. | 像是尸气使她浮了起来 |
[22:06] | God,somebody beat the pulp out of her. Any leads? | 天,有人把她打得够呛 有线索了吗? |
[22:08] | Yeah,he’s detoxing in the tank. | 有了,他已在牢里戒毒 |
[22:12] | This is why I don’t believe in easy money. | 这就是为什么我不相信那些来的太容易的钱 |
[22:15] | Ellie. | |
[22:16] | You have to identify the body. | 你得过来认尸 |
[22:25] | I’m going to be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[22:28] | Look,I just need an answer. | 不会的,过来,我只要个答案 |
[22:31] | Is this your friend? | 这是你的朋友吗? |
[22:37] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨,嗨 |
[22:48] | Brass. | |
[22:48] | Family business? | 这就是你的家庭问题?!! |
[22:50] | That is a wedding or a funeral,or a bar mitzvah. | 家庭问题是婚礼,葬礼,洗礼… |
[22:53] | That is not permission to become a vice cop in another jurisdiction. Get back here now. | 可不是准许你在别的警区做副警员的许可 现在就给我回来 |
[22:58] | Who you been talking to? | 谁给你通风报信的? |
[22:59] | Not that it matters. The police chief called me after Judge Peters called him. | 这有什么关系? Peters法官打电话给局长,局长就打电话给我 |
[23:04] | I hear they do a nice t-bone at Musso’s. | 我听说Musso的丁骨牛排很不错呀 |
[23:06] | Look,my kid’s in trouble,Ben. | 听着,我的孩子现在有麻烦,Ben |
[23:08] | Well,if she’s not dead,you get your ass back here. | 如果她不是死了,你就赶紧给我滚回来 |
[23:11] | Look,write me up for insubordination. I can’t come back now. | 听着,你可以因为我不服从命令给我处分 现在我还不能回来 |
[23:24] | You have a prior. | 你有前科 |
[23:26] | Mandatory minimum for manufacturing — ten to fifteen. | 非法制造兴奋剂的法定最低刑期是10年到15年 |
[23:30] | You start to talk about Dakota, we’ll see what we can do. | 你来谈谈Dakota 我们看看有没有办法帮你 |
[23:33] | Dakota? | |
[23:37] | Now,what that crazy bitch got to do with this,huh? | 哈,那个疯女人和这个到底有什么关系? |
[23:42] | What,she snitched on me? | 什么,是她告发我? |
[23:43] | Not before you killed her. | 你杀了她之前至少没有 |
[23:44] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我谁也没杀 |
[23:45] | You have a relationship with her? | 你和她有关系? |
[23:47] | Yeah,we kicked it,all right? We kicked it. | 是啊,我们有一腿,行了吧? 我们是有一腿 |
[23:49] | Look,I would never kill no girl with all that good … | 听着,我决不会杀有那么好技巧的女孩 |
[23:54] | all right,look,let’s just say I enjoyed having her live downstairs from me,man. Listen … | 听着,可以说我很喜欢她在我‘下面’的感觉 |
[24:00] | she knew when to open her mouth and when to keep it closed. | 她知道什么时候张嘴什么时候闭嘴 |
[24:06] | Now,her girl,Jersey … | 还有她的朋友,Jersey |
[24:09] | oh,God,the best mouth I ever had. | 哦,天哪,我有生以来从未碰到过的那么棒的嘴 |
[24:13] | Mmm. That mouth gave me a lot of pleasure. It just never stopped. | 嗯,那张嘴给我带来很大快乐 就没停过 |
[24:20] | Where were you two nights ago? | 两个晚上前你在哪? |
[24:23] | Out. | 我出去了 |
[24:23] | Be more specific! | 给我具体点! |
[24:25] | I-I-I was seeing customers,all right? | 我约了客户,行了吧? |
[24:27] | Dakota? | |
[24:28] | No. | 不是 |
[24:28] | You like BMWs? | 你喜欢宝马? |
[24:29] | Bitch,what the f- … What are you talking about?! | 婊子,你在……你在说些什么?! |
[24:33] | Watch your mouth! | 小心你的臭嘴! |
[24:36] | I’ll lay it out for you. | 我来替你说你到底干了什么 |
[24:39] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[24:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | So,how was he? | 他怎么样? |
[24:45] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[24:46] | You wasn’t supposed to do him. | 你不该和他做的 |
[24:57] | You want me to admit to a murder I didn’t commit so you can reduce a drug charge? | 你想让我承认我没有犯的谋杀罪 以此缩短我的非法制药的刑期? |
[25:04] | What,you high,right? Y-y-you must be high. | 你是不是嗑药了?你,你一定是嗑药了 |
[25:19] | I’m sorry you had to hear that. | 我很抱歉让你听到这些 |
[25:28] | What did he say? | 他怎么说? |
[25:30] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[25:32] | You were right. I shouldn’t have come. | 你是对的,我不该来 |
[25:34] | I told you he didn’t do it. It was that guy in the car. You’ve got to find him. | 我告诉过你不是他干的,是车里的那家伙 你要抓的是那个人 |
[25:37] | Don’t you understand? We just pulled your best friend out of a lake. | 你还不明白?我们刚把你最好的朋友从湖里捞上来 我的意思是,那只是碰巧不是你 |
[25:40] | I mean,it was just luck it wasn’t you. | |
[25:44] | Yeah,well,it wasn’t me. | 对啊,那不是我 |
[25:46] | Yeah,not today. | 没错,今天不是而已 |
[25:47] | But look at you. | 但看看你自己 |
[25:49] | You’ve turned yourself into a disposable human being. | 你已经把自己变成一个任人一次性用完就扔的人 |
[25:52] | Don’t you get it? You’re nothing but plumbing. | 你还没明白?你只是一件工具 |
[25:56] | What,you’re going to send me to my room and ground me? | 怎么,你想把我送回房间然后不让出去玩? |
[25:59] | Have a patrol car pick me up at prom? Or spank me? | 让警车送我参加毕业舞会? 还是打我屁股? |
[26:03] | Okay. You’re right. You’re right. | 好,你说的对,你说的对 |
[26:07] | I messed up. But I’m just trying to do the best that I can. | 我以前是搞砸过,但是我已经尽我所能 |
[26:16] | I wish you could say the same thing. | 我希望你也能这样说 |
[26:32] | Clothes test positive for lead wipe. Confirmed bullet hole. | 衣服的火药检测,证实了那是弹孔 |
[26:36] | Did her DNA match the blood that you swabbed from the trunk? | 她的DNA跟后备箱里的血液样本相符吗? |
[26:39] | Yeah,but the autopsy report said she wasn’t shot. | 相符,但尸检报告说她没中枪 |
[26:42] | So,what’s with the bullet holes? | 那是什么造成这个弹孔的? |
[26:46] | Clean-up. | 清理现场的时候 |
[26:59] | One bullet exited. Is the other hole to the left or to the right? | 一颗子弹穿出 另一个弹孔在它左面还是右面? |
[27:03] | About seven and a half,eight inches up. | 大概在它7.5或8英寸的上方 |
[27:12] | That’s the gas tank. | 那里是油箱 |
[27:43] | Looks like a .45. Big,fat and slow. | 像是点45口径的,子弹大,速度慢 |
[27:47] | Lucky for us,it didn’t have enough power to go through-and-through the gas tank. | 我们真幸运 这颗子弹没有足够动力穿出油箱 |
[27:50] | Yeah. Look at that. | 是啊,看看这个 |
[27:53] | No wonder those hood rats couldn’t get the car started. It won’t run on blood. | 难怪那帮小兔崽子不能发动车子 车子怎么可能靠血液来发动 |
[27:56] | Well,that tweaker you busted just got bumped off the top of the list. He had a nine millimeter. | 哦,你抓的那个瘾君子刚洗脱头号嫌疑 他的枪是9毫米口径 |
[28:00] | You think you could run this through IBIS? | 可以从综合弹道信息系统里查到吗? |
[28:03] | We do have that here. | 我们在这里就能查 |
[28:07] | Hey,Doc,did you get my fax? | 嗨,医生,收到我的传真没? |
[28:10] | Yeah,I did. | 收到了 |
[28:11] | Yeah,well,it’s all Greek to me. Can you help me out? | 那好,我可是一个字都看不懂 你能给我解释下吗? |
[28:14] | Mmm,sure,of course. But I thought you were asked to come home. | 嗯,当然 但我以为你接到命令要立即返回 |
[28:17] | I’ll be home tomorrow. | 明天我就回来 |
[28:18] | I hope she was worth it. | 我希望她值得你这么做 |
[28:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[28:21] | I don’t know; I mean,you put your career on the line. I assume there’s a woman involved. | 不清楚,我的意思是你连事业前途都不要了 我猜想应该是和女人有关吧 |
[28:25] | What are you,a detective now? | 你现在改行做侦探了? |
[28:26] | All right; let’s take a look at this. | 好啦,让我们好好看看这个 |
[28:30] | FX,OC– that’s a fractured osseocartilaginous — that’s a broken nose. | FX、OC是断裂的软骨的意思 是指骨折的鼻梁 |
[28:35] | FX,ST,CL — sternal clavicle,… | FX、ST、CL,胸骨锁骨…… |
[28:39] | … and LAC,SDH on her head — Lacerations and subdural hematomas. | 头部有LAC、SDH,意思是 头部有挫裂创口以及硬脑膜下血肿 |
[28:45] | Cause of death? | 死因是什么? |
[28:46] | It looks like exsanguination. | 像是失血而死 |
[28:48] | So,she was beaten and left to die? | 也就是说,她被殴打后就留在那儿一直到死? |
[28:50] | Beaten with something specific. | 是被某种特殊东西殴打 |
[28:52] | The L.A. coroner noted repetitive patterned contusions. | 洛杉矶验尸官注意到有重复图样的挫伤 |
[28:58] | Anything else? | 还有什么? |
[28:59] | Yeah,the coroner’s assistant who prepped her body … | 有啊,验尸官助手在准备解剖前 |
[29:04] | … collected a green,waxy substance under her fingernails. | 从她指甲缝里采集到一种绿色蜡制物质 |
[29:07] | Also,looks like he found concrete chunks in a bag tied to her waist. | 还有,像是他从她腰部系着的包里发现块状混凝土 |
[29:14] | Probably what they used to weigh her down in the lake. | 可能是用来让她尸沉湖底的重物 |
[29:20] | You want to say I told you so? | 想说‘我早就知道了’? |
[29:23] | No. I just want it to be over with and have a happy ending. | 不会 我只是想尽快了结这个案子 |
[29:33] | What the hell’s going on? What’s up? | 这究竟是在干什么?怎么回事? |
[29:34] | Sorry,Todd. We got the warrant.we have to search. | 抱歉,Todd 我们有搜查证,我们不得不搜查下这里 |
[29:37] | You got to be kidding me. Wha … ? | 你在开玩笑吧,嘿…… |
[29:39] | Stay here. | 留在这儿 |
[29:41] | I just had the floors polished. Will you at least take your shoes off,please? | 我刚让人擦过地板 请你至少脱鞋再进去? |
[29:45] | I sleep in my shoes,Todd. | 我睡觉都穿着鞋,Todd |
[29:54] | This guy married? | 这个人结婚了? |
[29:55] | No. | 没有 |
[29:56] | Mm-hmm. Anyone else’s gaydar going off? | 嗯哼,那是同性恋? |
[30:00] | Well,he did have a female hooker in his ride. | 他车里确实带过一名妓女 |
[30:03] | Well,maybe he swings both ways. | 那也许他是双性恋 |
[30:05] | Why,because he has this nice shag carpet? | 为什么,因为他有一块这么漂亮的粗毛地毯? |
[30:12] | This carpet’s wet. | 这块地毯是湿的 |
[30:27] | Oh,yeah. That’s a lot of blood. | 哦,没猜错。一大块血迹 |
[30:31] | How much,you figure? | 有多少血,你估计? |
[30:32] | I don’t know. two,three pints? | 说不准,2、3品脱? |
[30:34] | Nobody loses that much blood and lives. | 没有人流了那么多血后还活着 |
[30:37] | She died in this room. | 她就死在这个房间 |
[30:39] | I don’t think we’ll be able to get any DNA off this. | 我想我们不可能从这个房间里提取到任何DNA |
[30:41] | The carpet solvents probably compromised the sample. | 地毯经过清洗,洗涤剂很可能已破坏DNA |
[30:44] | She was beaten multiple times. There must be some spatter or cast-off. | 她被打了很多下 肯定会有血液飞溅出来 |
[31:01] | I can’t get a clean read. | 我无法找到哪里溅有血迹 |
[31:05] | You know what? It’s this metal surface. | 你知道为什么吗? 是因为这些金属表面 |
[31:08] | It’s giving us a false positive. | 这些金属会误导我们哪里有血迹 |
[31:15] | Does anyone see a remote? | 有谁看到遥控器? |
[31:17] | Yeah,got one right here. | 这里有一个 |
[31:19] | Could you hit the input button until we find a blue screen? | 你可以一直按输入键直到出现蓝屏吗? |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:27] | Look at that. | 看那儿 |
[31:29] | I’ll get a sample for DNA. | 我可以提取到血液样本比对DNA了 |
[31:35] | Nice place. | 不错的地方 |
[31:36] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[31:42] | Who needs three trash bins? | 谁会需要3个垃圾箱? |
[31:46] | Someone with a lot of dirt. | 有很多‘脏东西’的人 |
[31:49] | Wow. Big party. Tequila. Whiskey. Gin. Absinthe | 哇,好盛大的派对 龙舌兰、威士忌、杜松子酒、苦艾酒 |
[32:03] | The coroner found green wax under Dakota’s fingernails. | 验尸官在Dakota的指甲缝里发现过绿色的蜡 |
[32:11] | Yes,I solicited her. | 是的,是我先去跟她搭讪的 |
[32:14] | So,you admit to having sexual relations with Sasha Reynolds,A.K.A. Dakota? | 那么说,你承认你和Sasha Reynolds 又名Dakota的妓女发生过性关系? |
[32:19] | No. | 我没有 |
[32:21] | But money changed hands? | 但你付了钱? |
[32:23] | I paid her $60. | 我付了她60美元 |
[32:26] | For what? | 为什么给钱? |
[32:27] | I drove her back to my house and introduced her to a friend. | 我驾车带她回家 把她介绍给一个朋友 |
[32:30] | And then? | 然后? |
[32:34] | I have no knowledge of what happened after that. | 我对之后发生的事一概毫不知情 |
[32:42] | Does this friend have a name? | 你那个朋友有名有姓么? |
[32:45] | Mmm. A big one. | 嗯,鼎鼎大名 |
[32:50] | You know,Todd,I think you’re smart enough to recognize consciousness of guilt. | Todd,我想你的聪明才智足以让你分清罪与非罪 |
[32:55] | Blood in your house,in your car. | 你的房子,你的车上发现了血迹 |
[33:00] | All of which was cleaned up. | 所有这些都被清理过 |
[33:03] | This friend worth going to prison for? | 这个朋友好到让你为他顶罪? |
[33:08] | Turn off that mic. | 关掉麦克风 |
[33:38] | Officer. | 警官 |
[33:54] | He invoked. | 他在乞求我 |
[34:09] | Whoa,whoa,whoa. | 哇,哇,哇 |
[34:11] | I wanted to catch you before you left. | 我想在你离开前追上你 |
[34:13] | I got a look at the print results from the bottles that we collected just before I was escorted out and asked to leave the lab. | 就在回去之前我想去看下我们搜集的 酒瓶上的指纹结果,结果被要求离开实验室 |
[34:18] | They say why? | 他们说了原因没有? |
[34:19] | No,but I think I know why. | 没有说,但我想我知道为什么 |
[34:22] | It’s like Chinatown,Jim. | 这就像唐人街,Jim(意为地方保护主义) |
[34:25] | So visiting hours are over,doctor. It’s time to go. | 访问时间已经结束,是时候回去了 |
[34:28] | What about Ellie? | 那Ellie怎么办? |
[34:29] | What about her? | 什么怎么办? |
[34:30] | Well,she’s the only one who can I.D. Todd Piccone as the driver. | 她是唯一可以指认Todd Piccone 就是那个司机的证人 |
[34:32] | Well,I couldn’t get much out of Annie, but I don’t think Piccone killed Dakota. it wasn’t his scene. | 我从Annie这里已经不可能再问出什么了 但我觉得Piccone没有杀Dakota,他不是那类人 |
[34:37] | I don’t know. He’s involved. It’s his house. It’s his car. It’s his party. | 我不知道,但他肯定也脱不了干系 那是他的房子,他的车,他的派对 |
[34:41] | Who’s going to believe a tweaker hooker? | 有谁会相信一个吸毒成瘾的妓女? |
[34:43] | You better hope nobody,or she’ll be taking a dirt nap. | 你最好祈祷没人相信 否则她肯定会被暗杀的 |
[34:49] | Hey,it’s Ellie. Leave a message and I’ll get back at you when I can. | 嗨,我是Ellie,请留言 我会尽快回复你 |
[34:54] | Yeah,uh,Ellie,it’s,it’s your dad. | 呃,Ellie,是,是你爸爸 |
[34:56] | Listen,you were right about the guy; | 听着,你对那个人的看法是对的 |
[34:59] | he’s a pretty important person with pretty important friends. | 他非常有地位 还有很多非常有权势的朋友 |
[35:02] | So,uh,do me a favor. Don’t go out tonight. Okay? | 所以,呃,帮我个忙 今晚不要出去了,好吗? |
[35:15] | If Dakota had wax under her fingernails, I think she must have been doing more than just pouring. | 如果Dakota的指甲缝里的是蜡 我想她肯定不仅仅是在倒酒 |
[35:22] | Self defense? | 自卫? |
[35:29] | Who was she defending against? | 她在防卫谁? |
[35:31] | From the prints that we got off the bottle, I have a list of six suspects. | 从我们找到的酒瓶上的指纹 我列了六个嫌疑犯 |
[35:34] | Silvio Peters,Joe Cohen … | |
[35:37] | Wait a minute. Silvio Peters? He’s a judge. He’s on the list? | 等等,Silvio Peters? 他可是一名法官,他也是嫌疑犯? |
[35:41] | Yeah. Daniel Reichmann,Vic Patterson, Todd Piccone,Parker Smythe. | 是啊,还有Daniel Reichmann,Vic Patterson, Todd Piccone,Parker Smythe |
[35:46] | They’re all in AFIS? | 他们的指纹也都在指纹自动识别系统里? |
[35:47] | Yeah. I mean,you can be in AFIS for a lot of reasons. After 9-11,anyone who works in a government building. | 是啊,一个人的指纹被保留在指纹自动识别系统里 可以有很多原因 比如911之后,任何在政府大楼里工作的人 |
[35:52] | Right. I mean,doctors,lawyers,right. | 没错,我知道了,医生、律师,的确如此 |
[35:54] | Or anyone who has a permit to carry a concealed weapon. | 或是任何持有秘密枪支许可证的人 |
[35:58] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[36:11] | Hello! | 你好 |
[36:12] | Hey,Nicky. Where are you? Are you near a computer? Can you do me a favor? | 嗨,Nicky,你在哪儿? 在电脑旁吗?可以帮我个忙吗? |
[36:15] | Yeah,sure. How’s the conference going? | 好的,当然 会议开的怎么样? |
[36:17] | Uh,it’s intense. | 呃,讨论很热烈 |
[36:18] | I have a list of suspects,all in AFIS. | 我有一串嫌疑犯 在指纹自动识别系统里都查到的 |
[36:21] | I want to know if any of them have a permit to carry concealed. | 我想知道他们中是否有人有持枪许可证 |
[36:24] | Okay,shoot. | 没问题,快点说名字 |
[36:25] | Silvio Peters,Parker Smythe,Daniel Reichmann, | |
[36:29] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[36:29] | Todd Piccone,and Vic Patterson. | Todd Piccone和Vic Patterson |
[36:36] | Vic Patterson does. Are we talking about “The Eagle”? From that TV show? | Vic Patterson也有,我们是在说“老鹰”吗? 那个电视节目? |
[36:41] | Yeah. What kind of gun? | 正是,是什么型号的枪? |
[36:43] | A .45,same kind he uses in all his cheeseball shoot-outs. | 点45口径,跟他在电视剧枪战中用的一样 |
[36:47] | Can you give me anything else? | 你还能帮我查出些什么? |
[36:48] | Yeah,I can run the serial number through Automated Firearms Service,give you the history. | 我可以通过自动武器服务系统搜索那把枪的序列号 查找枪的历史记录 |
[36:55] | Colt sold it to the Beverly Hills Gun Club,who, in turn,sold it to “The Eagle” on September 28,1983. | Colt把这支枪卖给Beverly山射击俱乐部 射击俱乐部一转手,又于1983年9月28日卖给“老鹰” |
[37:07] | If he shops there,maybe he shoots there. | 如果他在那儿买枪 也许他就在那儿练枪 |
[37:13] | You know,I’m just in town for a couple of days. | 你看,我就在这里呆几天 |
[37:15] | It’s always been a dream of mine to shoot at the famous Beverly Hills Gun Club. | 我一直梦想能在著名的Beverly Hill Gun Club (BHGC) (比华利山庄枪会)里练习射击 |
[37:19] | I wonder if I could get a day pass? | 能不能给我个一天的会员许可? |
[37:21] | For Las Vegas’s finest? Sure thing. | 对拉斯维加斯的警察?当然 |
[37:23] | Look,um … tell me something. | 听着,嗯……告诉我点什么 |
[37:26] | You know,is it,is it true that,uh, you know,the actor Vic Patterson shoots here? | 你知道,那个演员Vic Patterson 是否真的也在这里练习射击? |
[37:31] | Not really supposed to give out member info. | 我们本不该透露任何会员的相关资料 |
[37:34] | But between you and me? The man is a damn fine shot. | 但是我们私下说说? 这个男人真他妈的是神射手 |
[37:37] | No kidding. | 没开玩笑吧 |
[37:37] | Matter of fact,he won several of our competitions. | 事实上,他还赢了我们举办的好几次比赛 |
[37:40] | Wow. | 哇 |
[37:40] | You want to rent or shoot your own? | 你想租枪还是用你自己的? |
[37:42] | Um … I’ll shoot what Vic shoots. | 嗯……我想用Vic用过的枪 |
[37:51] | You shooting,too? | 你也是来练习射击的? |
[37:52] | Nah,I’m just going to hang back. Let him blow off some steam. | 不是,我就在这后面转转 让他先显显身手吧 |
[37:58] | Ain’t that something? | 看中什么了没? |
[37:59] | Yeah,it’s something. | 不错吧! |
[38:01] | Right this way. | 不错 |
[38:11] | Hey,Jim. I just got your bullet. | 嗨,Jim,我拿到你要的子弹了 |
[38:15] | -‘m running it through IBIS right now. Not gonna ask how you got it. | 我马上通过综合弹道信息系统查一下 不会问你是怎么弄来的 |
[38:26] | So,did you meet him? | 这么说你碰到过他? |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:28] | Ha-ha. Yeah. Did you get his autograph for me? | 哈哈,太好了,你有没有帮我要他的亲笔签名? |
[38:30] | You know,actually I did,and if you get me a match,you might be able to meet him at his trial. | 我当然要了,不过如果你帮我找到匹配的 你很可能就能在他的审判上看到他 |
[38:36] | Do you think that would make his autograph worth more? Or less? | 你觉得这样会使他的签名更值钱? 还是反而贬值? |
[38:40] | We got a match. | 我们找到匹配的了 |
[38:42] | Entered by Matt Glazer,LAPD. Recovered from a BMW gas tank. | 洛杉矶警察局的Matt Glazer输入的资料 弹道提取自一辆宝马车的油箱 |
[38:48] | Open investigation,homicide-related. | 公开调查,与凶杀案有关 |
[38:50] | Great,great. Thanks for all your help. Thank you. | 太好了,太好了,谢谢你的帮忙,谢谢 |
[38:58] | Was that Nick? | 是Nick? |
[38:58] | Yeah. IBIS confirmed the match. We’re good to go. | 是,综合弹道信息系统刚确认了那颗子弹 与Vic用的为同一颗,我们可以凯旋而归了 |
[39:02] | So,where you been? | 你到哪儿去了? |
[39:03] | In Hollywood,thinking. | 去了好莱坞,我一直在思考一个问题 |
[39:04] | You know,even if Vic Patterson did shoot up the car with his gun,that doesn’t mean he killed Dakota. | 即使Vic Patterson确实用他的枪射中了那辆车 但并不意味是他杀了Dakota |
[39:09] | Just means he helped clean up. | 仅仅意味着他参与清理现场 |
[39:11] | She wasn’t shot. She was beaten. | 她不是枪击致死,她是被殴打致死的 |
[39:12] | Yeah. We need a murder weapon to nail his ass. | 是啊,所以我们需要找到凶器让他无处可逃 |
[39:15] | I got these photos at a Hollywood memorabilia shop for ten bucks. | 我花了10块钱在一家好莱坞纪念品商店买了这些照片 |
[39:21] | Who do you see? | 你看这是谁? |
[39:24] | A jackass. | 一个白痴 |
[39:26] | Look closer. Look at the pistol grip … and The Eagle. | 靠近点看,看看这把枪的握把……和这只老鹰 |
[39:31] | these autopsy photos I saw all got me thinking. | 之前看过那些验尸图片让我不住的想这个问题 |
[39:35] | This one. Look at the pattern contusions. | 这一张,看看这块挫伤的图样 |
[39:43] | The gun is the murder weapon. | 这把枪就是杀人凶器 |
[39:46] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手!住手! |
[39:58] | About six months ago,this strung-out hooker comes into the PD,beat to crap,screaming that Vic Patterson had done it,and her wounds looked a | 大约6个月以前,这个吸毒成瘾的妓女冲进警察局 被打的一塌糊涂尖叫的说是Vic Patterson干的 她身上的伤口就像这个 |
[40:10] | I figured it was her pimp,she was sniffing around for a settlement. | 我以为是她的皮条客干的 她到处喧哗希望得到赔偿 |
[40:15] | Sent her home with an ice pack. | 最后给了她一个冰袋,把她打发回家 |
[40:17] | Oh. I’m sorry. I knew you thought this guy was a winner. | 哦,对不起,我知道你一直 认为那个家伙很了不起 |
[40:23] | I worked my whole life to sit at the table with the big boys … | 我苦干了一辈子就是为了能和这些人平起平坐 共进晚餐 |
[40:27] | only to find out that the food is poisoned. | 没想到最后却发现食物有毒 |
[40:31] | You know,the only record of this investigation is in that envelope,and half the evidence collection won’t stand up in court | 你要知道,这次调查的唯一记录就在那个信封里 而一大半的搜集来的证据在法庭上都不可能站的住脚 |
[40:37] | so it’s your call. | 这次全看你怎么说 |
[40:42] | How many years you got on? | 你干这行多少年了? |
[40:43] | Eight back in Jersey,fifteen here. | 8年在新泽西州,15年在这里 |
[40:47] | Well,that’s 23 combined. That’s a lot of innings. | 那加起来就是23年,这些年来你也立了很多功 |
[40:51] | I mean,the worse they can do is make you retire. | 我是说, 最坏不过也就是他们逼你退休 |
[40:54] | What am I gonna do then? | 然后我还能干什么? |
[40:56] | Knit? | 织毛衣? |
[40:59] | This is it,Jimmy. This is all I got. | 就这样了,jimmy 我这辈子就这样了 |
[41:01] | Well,if it’s all you got,then you got to do it right. | 如果这就是剧终的话, 你可得选对了 |
[41:09] | Remember Mike O’Toole? From Vice? | 还记得Mike O’Toole吗?刑警队那个? |
[41:12] | Of course I do. | 我当然记得 |
[41:15] | Broke my heart when I found out he was dirty. | 当我发现他如此腐败我的心都要碎了 |
[41:17] | Yeah,he was a heartbreaker. | 是啊,他的确是个伤人心的家伙 |
[41:20] | Broke up my marriage. | 还破坏了我的婚姻 |
[41:25] | I thought I did that. | 我以为是我造成的 |
[41:26] | Well,Nancy used our affair because she was looking for a way out,but for me … | Nancy利用了我们之间的事 因为她一直想摆脱我,但我…… |
[41:32] | I mean,I guess I’m old-fashioned. | 我的意思是,我想我这人大概比较守旧 |
[41:36] | You know,a bad marriage is better than no marriage … I thought. | 你要知道,破碎的婚姻总比没有强 ……我以前一直这么认为 |
[41:40] | And you thought a kid would help? | 而你以前还认为有一个孩子就能挽救婚姻? |
[41:41] | You see,that’s the thing. | 你看,这就是问题所在 |
[41:47] | I didn’t have a kid. | 我就好像没孩子似的 |
[41:56] | Yeah,you did. | 不,你有 |
[41:59] | I don’t see Mike O’Toole out here helping her. | 我可没发现Mike O’Toole大老远跑到这儿帮她忙 |
[42:02] | Well … I spent a good chunk of my life looking the other way. | 我生命中很大一部分时间都扭过头去视而不见 |
[42:09] | I mean,so much so that my neck got tired. | 长此以往,我的脖子都酸了。 太累了 |
[42:13] | So I,you know,I got a divorce. I,uh … turned Mike and his crew in. Started over in Vegas. | 所以我离了婚,把Mike和他的手下送进了监狱 然后在拉斯维加斯重新开始 |
[42:22] | Ellie. | |
[42:26] | She’s like the unfinished business of all that. | 她是我唯一未了的心愿 |
[42:35] | So it’s my neck now. | 现在轮到我视而不见了 |
[43:03] | Dream Harbor Rehabitation Facility | 梦港康复中心 |
[43:06] | Ellie:When you’re ready,I’ll make it happen. -Dad | 等你准备好迎接新生活的时候,我会让你梦想成真 -爸爸 |