时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | This is the best taco I ever had. | 我所见过的最壮观撞车场面 |
[00:41] | I’m happy for you both. | 那你们两都挺幸运的 |
[00:43] | What ? Did you piss off Ecklie again ? | 怎么你脸色这么难看 |
[00:44] | This is a hit-and-run. I was expecting Greg Sanders. | 这可是肇事逃逸,我还以为会来不少人? |
[00:47] | We’re slammed. | 都忙的不行了,每个人手头都有案子 |
[00:47] | Everybody’s on a case. | 都忙的不行了,每个人手头都有案子 |
[00:51] | – Is this a Fiero ? – Yeah,the old Fiero. | 好像是一辆法拉利 |
[00:54] | Kind of makes you nostalgic for a “Members Only” jacket. | 对,型号老一点 而且只有会员才有的车型 |
[00:57] | Anyway,the Hummer was going the wrong way on a one-way street. | 这是单行道,卡车走错了道 |
[01:00] | The guy in the Fiero,lucky to be alive. | 然后径直轧过了车顶 |
[01:03] | Nobody saw the driver get out. | 法拉利司机运气不错,活了下来 但没人看见肇事司机长什么样 |
[01:05] | People who drive $100,000 vehicles don’t usually run away from them. | 但能开这种车的主人一般肇事后也不会跑的 |
[01:10] | Well,you obviously haven’t met any paroled rappers. | 但如果车是偷的话那就另当别论了 |
[01:16] | Tread mark shapes indicate acceleration. | 轮胎痕迹显示车在撞车前有加速的迹象 |
[01:21] | Pedal to the metal. – Maybe a getaway. – Or maybe a joyride. | 也许卡车司机正在兴头上 |
[01:27] | There’s a red smear on the door. | 你应该看看车门 |
[01:30] | Somebody’s got blood on their hands. | 门的把手上有血迹 |
[01:38] | Well,at least we know one thing about the driver. | 那有一点对于肇事司机是清楚的 |
[01:44] | He’s had a face lift. | 他的皮肤留在上面了 |
[02:21] | Crime Lab,how can I help you ? | 你好,犯罪实验室,有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[02:24] | Sara,I just want you to know that when we were in the shower, | Sara有件事你得清楚,你在消毒的时候我什么都没看见 |
[02:26] | – I didn’t see anything. – Really ? | |
[02:28] | Gosh,I saw everything. | 但我什么都看见了 |
[02:31] | Mr. Grissom,PD just called. | Grison先生,PD刚刚打电话来,那辆肇事的卡车是偷的 |
[02:33] | Apparently,the Humvee from your hit-and-run was carjacked earlier tonight. | |
[02:40] | Yeah,it was our Hummer… for all of 20 minutes. | 对 |
[02:43] | We… We won it in a raffle. | 那是我们的车 就开了20分钟 |
[02:44] | So,what happened ? | 那到底怎么回事 |
[02:45] | All of a sudden,this fat guy comes out of nowhere and… | 我们刚吵着,一个胖子突然出现了 |
[02:48] | Fat guy ?! | 胖子? |
[02:50] | No,that’s you. | 胖子是你吧 |
[02:52] | What’s me ? | 你什么意思 胖子 |
[02:53] | Fat guy… | 胖子 |
[02:54] | Well,um,how do you see it,Mrs. Shaw ? | 先缓一下,sean女士,你都看到了什么? |
[02:57] | The kid who took the car was skinny. | 偷车的那个小伙很瘦 |
[02:59] | Well,maybe he wasn’t as big as me, but he was definitely fat. | 他块头可能没我大,但他肯定是个胖子 |
[03:02] | I’m going to sock you one. He was not. | 你都想些什么,那就怪了,他一点也不胖 |
[03:04] | He pulled me out of the car ! | -他把我拉下车 |
[03:06] | He was as skinny as a stickman ! | -他瘦得跟火柴棍一样 |
[03:11] | According to the witness statement, | 据目击者说车就停在栅栏旁 |
[03:12] | the carjacker was hanging over there by the fence. | |
[03:17] | What are we,about three blocks from the crash site ? | -离犯罪现场多远?3个街区? |
[03:19] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[03:22] | Nice freakin’ neighborhood. | 说白了近得就像邻居 |
[04:14] | Come on,man ! | -放了我,不是我干的 -想偷我的东西,你这个小混混 |
[04:14] | I didn’t do nothing ! Let me go ! | -放了我,不是我干的 |
[04:15] | Try to steal from me,you miserable lowlife ! | -想偷我的东西,你这个小混混 |
[04:18] | This time,I get justice ! | 这回我终于逮着你了 |
[04:19] | You’re going to jail ! You are going to jail ! | 等着蹲监狱把,等着登监狱吧 |
[04:22] | Man,you just a damn racist. | 只是一包米? 有什么大不了的 |
[04:23] | Hold up. | 等一下,该人与一起肇事逃逸嫌疑犯的证词描述相吻合 |
[04:24] | This guy matches the description of a suspect in a carjack hit-and-run. | 等一下,该人与一起肇事逃逸嫌疑犯的证词描述相吻合 |
[04:28] | Naw,dawgs,yo,I jacked a 40, not no car,a’ight ? | (西班牙语) |
[04:32] | Yeah,a’ight… | |
[04:33] | One Cent,let’s go. | |
[04:38] | So the kid denies jacking the Hummer. | 那个小伙说他从来没开过卡车 |
[04:40] | Says he’s never even been in one. | |
[04:42] | We matched his blood on the gearshift | 但车档把手和胡同里头巾上的血迹都是他的 |
[04:44] | and on the headband I found in the alley. | |
[04:46] | And he’s skinny,which matches one of the descriptions. | 而且他很瘦,与证词的其中一项相符 |
[04:49] | I’m charging him. | 我要起诉他 |
[04:50] | The oily stain you collected from the Hummer’s airbag was,ironically enough,oil. | 气袋上的东西其实就是油脂 |
[04:54] | More specifically,lard. | 更具体一点,猪油 |
[04:57] | It looks like there’s tissue fibers mixed into it. | 里面好像还有一些组织纤维 |
[05:00] | Several different types,actually, | 有很多种 |
[05:01] | so I ran an ELISA to differentiate. | 我列出了一张单子加以区分 |
[05:03] | Pork,beef,chicken and possibly human flesh. | 结果发现是猪肉,牛肉,鸡肉很有可能还有人肉 |
[05:07] | A real taste treat. It’s all been cooked up,so I doubt we’ll get any DNA. | 但毕竟是食物,而且烹调破坏了DNA,我没法鉴别 |
[05:13] | What are you thinking about ? | 你在想什么呢? |
[05:15] | Tacos. | |
[05:22] | – Hola. – Hola. | 你好 |
[05:24] | Chicken,beef or pork,boss ? | 鸡肉,牛肉还是猪肉? |
[05:26] | – Los carnitas,por favor. – Carnitas. | 我全都要 |
[05:29] | Say… have you had any trouble around here recently ? | 好的,马上 最近这儿没发生过什么事? |
[05:34] | Just a little scuffle yesterday. | 昨天倒是有一场小规模混战,但还行 |
[05:36] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. | |
[05:39] | Yo,Pops,give me the loot ! | 嘿,老家伙,保护费 |
[05:45] | Why didn’t you file a police report ? | -为什么不报警 |
[05:47] | Bother you guys with something like that ? | -你们警察会关心那事! |
[05:50] | I was a kid once. | 我也是从那个年龄过来的 |
[05:51] | Those guys just needed someone to set ’em straight. | 那些小伙需要有人给他们点教训 |
[05:54] | Here you go. | 拿好了 |
[05:56] | – Gracias. – De nada. | 谢谢 走好 |
[05:59] | – It’s on the house. – Muchas gracias. | (西班牙语) |
[06:08] | Jim,we need to go back to the hospitals. | Jim我们需要回一趟医院 |
[06:11] | We’re looking for a burn patient. | 目标是一位烫伤患者 |
[06:16] | Lawrence Lafontaine,you’re under arrest. | Larry Fountain 你被捕了 |
[06:19] | Vern rat me out ? | Furio把我供出来了? |
[06:20] | No,the taco did. | 不是,是卖tucco的大爷 |
[06:22] | Everyone around my hood knows that taco guy. | 就因为Furio那个胆小鬼什么都不敢做 |
[06:25] | To get whooped by his old ass and not do anything about it ? | 现在每个人都来找我麻烦了 |
[06:28] | For real,stop,yo ! | Furio,别再折腾了 |
[06:32] | Man,dawgs,it hurts for real,man. | -啊,疼的要命 |
[06:34] | Here,now,you straight ? Stop being such a little baby. | -挺住,你不是小孩了 |
[06:37] | I need some medicine… | 我需要治疗,而且我已经跟Gona医院联系了 |
[06:38] | I ain’t talking about going to no hospital,either. | |
[06:40] | Well,have fun then,man. | 什么?真有意思,不能就这样放过他! |
[06:41] | I’m a get me some payback. | |
[06:43] | Vern just bitched out,wanted to forget it ever happened. | Furio晕了过去,醒来后就象什么都没发生过一样 |
[06:46] | Not me. | 但是我做不到 |
[06:48] | So you stole the Hummer for revenge. | 所以你就抢了卡车去报复 |
[06:51] | I knew we should’ve asked for directions. | 我就知道我们应该问路的 |
[06:54] | Out of the car,man ! Get the hell out of the car ! | 下车,快,下车! |
[06:56] | …just needed someone to set them straight. | |
[07:08] | Let me get this straight,Larry. | 这么说吧,就因为那个老家伙不让你们偷钱 |
[07:10] | An old man refuses to let you steal his money, so you jack a Hummer and try to run over his taco stand ? | 你就开着卡车去掀人家的摊子? |
[07:17] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:20] | I think this is the dumbest thing we’ve never heard. | 这可能是我们所听到的最荒谬的事 |
[07:51] | It’s a beach house,a ski lodge, a state-of-the-art office,your home on the road… | 这是一座沙滩别墅 一间顶级的现代化办公室,旅途上的家园 |
[07:59] | Ladies and gentlemen,Daluca Motorcoaches is proud to present the G-4700 ! | 女士们,先生们 Luca大巴公司 非常荣幸地向你展示最新款G-4700 |
[08:22] | Gentlemen. | 嗨,先生们,出什么事了 Lisa |
[08:25] | – What’s going on here ? – Lisa Schumacher,29. | Shumarker 29岁 |
[08:29] | There’s no surveillance on the floor, | 大厅没有监视器,而且也没有保安记得最后在什么时候见过她 |
[08:31] | and none of the rent-a-cops remember the last time they saw her. | |
[08:33] | A convention girl. | 一位展会行业小姐 |
[08:34] | A what ? | 什么? |
[08:36] | You know,a model,stripper or a showgirl working the convention for extra cash. | 象模特,脱衣舞娘还有礼仪小姐,都在类似展会上工作赚钱 |
[08:42] | You got a T.O.D. yet ? | 得到死亡时间了吗? |
[08:47] | Well,based on lividity, I’d say around 4:00 a.m. | 根据尸体僵硬程度,是在凌晨4点左右 |
[08:51] | Laceration on the lower lip. | 下嘴唇上有裂痕,脖子上有淤伤,双眼轻微出血 |
[08:53] | Contusions on the neck. | |
[08:56] | Petechiae in the eyes. | |
[08:57] | So she got slapped around,strangled. | 也许她一直遭人殴打然后被勒死,其间可能还遭到过强奸 |
[09:00] | Maybe somewhere in between,she was raped. | |
[09:02] | These streaks right here. | 这儿有一些条纹,看起来象血 |
[09:05] | They don’t look like blood. | |
[09:09] | Possible hair fragments and some skin under her nails. | 可能是毛发碎片 指甲下有皮屑 |
[09:13] | She fought back. | -她反抗过 |
[09:14] | It’d be good for us. | -好消息 |
[10:33] | So that’s why they call it a “recreational vehicle.” | 原来这就叫做交通工具的再造! |
[10:36] | C.O.D. is asphyxia due to manual strangulation. | 脖子被双手勒住窒息死亡,勒死她的人用了不小的力气 |
[10:40] | Whoever did this used a lot more force than they needed to. | |
[10:43] | There’s bleeding in the neck muscles. | 颈部肌肉出血,甲状腺侧舌骨骨裂 |
[10:45] | Fractures in the cornu of the thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone. | |
[10:49] | – Did you do a wet mount ? – Sure did. | -做阴道分泌物测试了吗 -做了 |
[10:51] | Found motile sperm in the vaginal cavity. | 在宫颈内发现了大量的精液 |
[10:54] | Well,Warrick found several used condoms at the scene. | Wark在现场找到了多个避孕套,但估计套都用完了 |
[10:57] | Killer must have run out, and started riding bareback. | 干脆就直接上了 |
[11:00] | I’m not sure he rode anything at all. | 我不知道你都记录了些什么,但是宫颈内未发现外伤 |
[11:02] | There’s an absence of trauma in the vaginal cavity. | |
[11:05] | Enough to rule out rape ? | 所以应该排除强奸? |
[11:07] | The semen was found at a depth not indicative of penile penetration. | 好像是死后性行为 |
[11:11] | In this case,only a couple inches in. | |
[11:14] | Maybe that’s all the killer had to work with. | 也许这正是凶手想要自我改善的部分 |
[11:16] | And now,the moment that we’ve all been waiting for. | 最激动人心的时刻到了,最新款HUMV的主人是 |
[11:19] | Chio The winner of the brand-new Humvee is… | |
[11:24] | Sean – Kyle Shaw ! – My God ! | |
[11:27] | Honey,we won. | 天哪,亲爱的,我们赢了 |
[11:29] | I got over 70 women working this convention,man. | 有一大群妞在这现场工作 |
[11:32] | Booth bimbos,crowd gatherers,hostesses, narrators,demonstrators,translators. | 香车女郎,领路员,组织员 |
[11:38] | Whatever you need,I got it. | 播音员,翻译,主持人,要谁有谁 |
[11:39] | Well,we’re only interested in Lisa Schumacher. | 我们想找Shumarker小姐 |
[11:41] | She’s one of my girls. | 她是我手下,她由我全权代表 |
[11:42] | I represent her. | |
[11:43] | They call her “Cris,” as in Cristal, the champagne. | 那是Chris, |
[11:47] | She can’t get enough of it. | Chris Style,她喝了不少香槟 |
[11:48] | She likes to party ? | 她喜欢参加晚会吗? |
[11:49] | She likes to make money. | 她喜欢赚钱。为展会工作的女孩都喜欢 |
[11:51] | Girls who party make the money. | |
[11:52] | This ain’t L.A.,where you get up at 10:00 a.m. for an audition. | 在落山基人们早上10点钟试镜 |
[11:55] | At 10:00 a.m.,my girls are still at Drai’s partying with the client. | 而我的妞早上10点在街上陪客人 |
[11:59] | What’s this about ? | 怎么了 |
[12:00] | She was found dead this morning. | 她今天早上死了 |
[12:03] | No. Come on,she’s over there working the Daluca account. | 不会吧,她一直在deluca展会部分工作 |
[12:07] | You didn’t hear ? | 你没听见吗? |
[12:08] | There’s two million square feet of exhibits here,man. | 整个会场有2百万平方英尺,40000人参展 |
[12:10] | 40,000 people. This place is a mini-city. | 整个会场就是一个小型城市 |
[12:14] | That RV exhibit’s across town. | 在另一个城镇也有一个展会 |
[12:16] | I was told that the doors close at 10:00. | 我听说10点钟关门,为什么那个时候她还在这? |
[12:17] | Any idea why she was here after hours ? | 她在幕后工作而且又不怎么愿开口 |
[12:19] | Look,she worked behind a booth, yapping her mouth. Can’t really throw her in a bikini no more. | 我还能强迫她到前台来吗 |
[12:25] | She’s getting up there. | 她下午3点才来,我可不是养闲人的 |
[12:26] | Three-oh,uh-oh. | |
[12:28] | I didn’t really keep tabs. | |
[12:29] | – Donny. – You’re late. | 你迟到了,而且还没着装,你到底想怎么样吧 |
[12:31] | And you’re not dressed. What’s the deal,girl ? ! | |
[12:34] | Please,Donny,I just had the worst morning. | 对不起,早上出了事 |
[12:35] | You think you had it bad ? | 就你有事,Chris死了 |
[12:36] | – Well,Cris is dead. – My God. | 天哪 |
[12:43] | It’s a tough business. | 这就是做生意 |
[12:48] | Hodges… | 进展的怎么样了 |
[12:50] | What do you want ? | 你要什么? |
[12:51] | What are you doing ? | 在干什么啊? |
[12:53] | I’m looking for leaks. | 我在找漏水的地方 |
[12:54] | – Call Facilities. – You got my results ? | 你应该找基础设施部门来看看,我的结果出来了吗 |
[12:57] | If you knew the kind of stuff that grows in these pipes, | 如果你知道这管子里都是些什么东西的话 |
[12:59] | you’d be on your hands and knees with me. | 你就应该和我一样干这个了 |
[13:01] | The results,Hodges,from the swabs I gave you ? | 就是那些棉签上的样品以及Shumarker的指甲 |
[13:04] | From Lisa Schumacher’s fingertips ? | |
[13:07] | Fine. | |
[13:08] | I found several substances. | 里面有很多物质,有少量是精子 |
[13:10] | Nonoxynol-9 spermicide. Spermicide. So she did handle a condom. | 有精子,她曾碰过避孕套 |
[13:15] | Also found traces of PVP,sorbitol, carbomer,hydroxypropylcellulose… | 而且还有聚乙烯吡咯烷酮山梨醇,碳氢酸焦纤维素,也许是发根 |
[13:20] | Probably a hair gel. | |
[13:22] | Well,she did have skin under her fingernails, | 在她指甲下有皮屑,也许她抓过凶手的头部 |
[13:24] | so she could’ve scratched her attacker’s scalp. | |
[13:26] | Not my job. | 那就不是我的工作了 |
[13:27] | And last,the brownish-orange substance on the vic’s fingers, | 最后尸体上从胸部到左肩上褐色的条纹是,被绑过的痕迹 |
[13:31] | chest and shoulders: instant tanning lotion. | |
[13:35] | Got four work card hits from the motor coach. | 展会现场有四位女士Dani |
[13:38] | Semens,Candice Mosti Dana Simmons, Candice Mosti, | |
[13:41] | Lane Kelly,and your vic,Lisa Schumacher. | Lane Kelly还有受害者 |
[13:44] | 29 and already over the hill. | 都只29岁上下,她们都已经有了自己的别墅 |
[13:46] | Please tell me you’re kidding. | 不可能吧? |
[13:48] | This town has different standards. | 这可是拉斯维加斯啊 |
[13:53] | Let me see something. | |
[14:01] | Looks like Lisa had a roommate. | 看来我们的lisa还有一位室友 |
[14:04] | So my prints are on the RV. | RV上有我的指纹并不稀奇 |
[14:06] | Okay,I work that display sometimes. | 因为我有时候在那工作 |
[14:08] | It’s not just the print that makes you look bad,it’s you. | 问题不在于指纹而在于你室友的死 |
[14:12] | You’re raffling off a Hummer hours after your roommate turns up dead. | 丝毫没有影响你卖车的热情 |
[14:15] | What am I supposed to do ? | 那么我该怎么办,我身无分文,没法支付昂贵的车保险 |
[14:17] | I’m broke and my car insurance is due. | |
[14:20] | What is that on your arm ? Is that tanner ? | 你手臂上是什么?黄褐色的条纹? |
[14:24] | Forgot to rub it in,I guess. | 这并非出于情愿 |
[14:26] | Razor-tight girl like you forgetting to rub tanning lotion in ? | 难道是被Raze捆绑所致? |
[14:29] | Doesn’t sound right to me. | 我觉得不像,有意思的是你的室友身上也有同样的条纹 |
[14:31] | You know,the funny thing is, | |
[14:33] | is your girlfriend Lisa had streaks of tanner on her body,too. | |
[14:37] | Were you girls together last night ? | 你们昨晚在一起吗? |
[14:40] | Donny asked us to hang out with Mr. Daluca after work. | Dangny要我们在下班后陪Deluca先生 |
[14:43] | – You and Lisa ? – Me,Lisa,Dana,and Lane. | 你和Lisa? 我,dani,lisa,和lane |
[14:47] | You guys just “went out” ? | 你们只是出去玩玩?不是吗? |
[14:49] | Come on. | |
[14:50] | Look,I’m not a hooker. | 嗨,我可不是妓女 |
[14:51] | All I do is these conventions. | 我只是在会场工作 |
[14:53] | So when a big baller like Mr. Daluca comes into town | 象deluca这种客商来了以后 |
[14:55] | and offers us a little cash to hang out, I’m with it. | 他们付钱,我们陪 |
[14:58] | “With it” where ? | 去了什么地方 |
[15:01] | We had dinner at Fix. Partied at Mix. | Fix吃的晚饭,然后在Mix小聚了一会 |
[15:04] | Gambled a little. Then he took us back to the convention center. | 之后我们回到了会场 |
[15:08] | Hammered and horny. | 他喝的差不多了,性欲勃发 |
[15:13] | Who gets the first ride ? | 好吧,谁愿第一个上 |
[15:18] | If I wanted someone your age,I’d do my wife. | 找你的话我还不如找自己的老婆呢 |
[15:29] | I left there as soon as I could. I took a cab home. | 我尽快地离开了那,打的回了家 |
[15:31] | Did Daluca get rough with her ? | luca没对她怎么样吧? |
[15:32] | Not that I saw. | 我在的时候没看见过,而且他对她并不感兴趣 |
[15:34] | He didn’t even want to touch her. | |
[15:35] | Really ? Because we found Lisa’s DNA on a condom. | 真的吗,我们在避孕套上找到了Lisa的DNA |
[15:38] | When I left,Daluca was busy with Dana and Lane, | 我离开的时候luca正和Dani,Lane玩得正欢 |
[15:40] | and Lisa locked herself in the bathroom. | 而Lisa在卫生间 |
[15:43] | That was the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[15:45] | You want my prints ? My DNA ? | 你要采我指纹,DNA? |
[15:48] | I mean,come on,guys. I’m on vacation here. | 我可是到这度假来的 |
[15:50] | Having a sample of your DNA would help exclude you as a suspect. | 你的DNA可以帮你洗清嫌疑罪名 |
[15:54] | Voluntary or court order,it’s your choice. | 怎么样,自愿还是等传票 |
[15:57] | My DNA is gonna be all over that girl, | 我的DNA在她身上满身都是,但是是她自己弄上去的 |
[15:59] | but I didn’t put it there,she did. | |
[16:01] | Now,this broad was expiring like spoiled milk, | 象她这种货色,只是想给自己找台阶下得了 |
[16:04] | and she was looking for a way out. | |
[16:16] | You still here ? | 你还在这? |
[16:19] | You bitch. You bitch ! | 你这个贱货! |
[16:22] | She puts my baby inside her, hey,quickie retirement plan. | 她想怀上我的孩子,多好的养老保险啊! |
[16:25] | You know,I can’t think of a better reason for a man to kill a woman. | 当然可能还有其他的杀人动机 |
[16:28] | If I’d have killed her,you think I’d put her in my own motorcoach, | 但如果我杀了她的话,我会傻到把它放在 |
[16:31] | and then present it at an unveiling ceremony that I was announcing ? | 自己的巴士展台上公之于众? |
[16:37] | You don’t believe me,go ask the convention authorities. | 你如果不想信的话,你可以问展会负责人 |
[16:39] | I told them what she was trying to do. | 我已经告诉他们这个女的所做的一切 |
[16:43] | It’s the last time I ever hire those skanks to work a show. | 我再也不会雇这种人在展会上工作了 |
[16:47] | Ye… Yes,yes,I’m very aware of Butterfield Academy’s privacy policy,but this a homicide… | 是,我完全理解butterfield学院 保密制度,但这事关一起凶杀案 |
[16:51] | Daluca’s all over the condoms. | 避孕套上沾满了Luca的DNA |
[16:53] | Get this,on one of them,his DNA and her epithelials are on both sides. | 更怪的是,避孕套里外都有死者的表皮细胞以及Luca的DNA |
[16:57] | Well,that’s kind of like turning a sock inside out. | 有点象洋葱倒插 |
[17:00] | It does support his story,though. | 当然与Luca的描述还是吻合的 |
[17:03] | Well,what about the epithelials under her nails ? | 那她指甲下的皮屑呢? |
[17:05] | It’s not a match to Daluca. | 实验室正在处理 |
[17:06] | So where does that leave us ? | 那些皮屑意味着什么? |
[17:08] | I’m not quite done yet. | 我还没进展到那一步呢 |
[17:12] | Have a seat,Donny. | 坐下 |
[17:16] | What kind of hair gel do you use ? | 看一下你的头发 |
[17:18] | Well,I don’t think it would work with the texture of your hair. | 幸好他们对头发不征税 |
[17:21] | Real funny. | 有意思 |
[17:23] | What are you doing ? | 你要干什么 |
[17:24] | Please stay still. | |
[17:29] | How did you get these scratches in your head ? | 你的头上为什么有抓痕? |
[17:31] | Probably from scratching. | 用手抓出来的,我可是一直在思考啊 |
[17:32] | I’m always thinking. | |
[17:33] | I’ll tell you what you were thinking. | 让我告诉你都在想些什么 |
[17:36] | You were thinking about how Lisa pissed off your best client. | 客商对Lisa的不满会让你的生意很难做 |
[17:39] | And how much business it was gonna cost you. | 于是你大发雷霆 |
[17:43] | You kill her,Daluca takes the fall. | 你杀了她,让Deluca背黑锅 |
[17:46] | You can’t lose. | 然后你认为一切就太平了 |
[17:51] | Lisa was a nothing. Old news. | Lisa一文不值,为什么我要为她冒这个险 |
[17:54] | Why would I risk everything for a zero like her ? For that exact reason,’cause she was a “nothing” to you. | 就是因为她对你来说一文不值 |
[17:59] | That’s a good story. | 挺不错的故事 |
[18:01] | You find that in one of your forensic journals ? | 你以为你在写侦破小说吗? |
[18:03] | No,but when I match your DNA, I’ll make sure you’re on the cover. | 不,一旦DNA吻合,你就是小说的封面人物 |
[18:06] | Cuff him. | 铐上他 |
[18:43] | Paul,it’s Gwen. | 嗨,Paul 我是Squain |
[18:51] | Come on,babe. Let me in. | 快 让我进去 |
[18:53] | Work me out. | 该上课了 |
[19:07] | Vic is Paul Charles,28. | 死者名叫Paul Charles 28岁 |
[19:10] | Competition bodybuilder and personal trainer. | 职业健美比赛选手以及健身教练 |
[19:13] | Doors were all locked,windows closed. | 门和窗户都关着,没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[19:16] | No sign of forced entry. | |
[19:38] | This guy’s a poster child for self-love. | 从照片看他是个自恋狂人 |
[19:44] | Maybe that’s why they went for the face. | 所以有人想让他毁容 |
[19:49] | Gwen,did you see anyone else near the house when you arrived ? | squain,你到的时候看见房子附近有人吗? |
[19:54] | Paul cut down on clients so he could train for Mr. Las Vegas. | 为了能安心训练,Paul拒绝了许多客户 |
[19:58] | It’s next month,and… he really wanted to win this time. | 比赛就在下个月,他真的很想赢 |
[20:02] | He canceled my last two workouts. | 我上次的课他也取消了 |
[20:05] | So,why didn’t you get another trainer ? | -那你为什么不另找一位教练 |
[20:07] | If be canceled again,I was going to. | -如果他再取消的话,我会的 |
[20:10] | Did you and Paul ever get physical ? Just once. | -你和Paul发生过关系吗? |
[20:15] | Last month. Come on,feel it. | -就一次,上个月 |
[20:19] | Come on,you got to want it. Come on. | 就是这样,加把劲,你会感觉非常不错的 |
[20:25] | I’ll tell you what I want. | 这才是我想要的 |
[20:32] | What’s wrong ? | 怎么了? |
[20:33] | He said he had a headache. | 他说他头晕 |
[20:35] | But I mean,he was training really,really hard, so he was probably just tired. | -他训练的非常刻苦,很可能他只是累了 |
[20:39] | Or gay. | -或者是一位同志 |
[20:40] | I don’t know. I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[20:42] | I mean,just lying back on that bench and sweating | 只要是躺在架上,自己挥汗如雨地练着 |
[20:46] | and pushing the weight with all of his muscle right there beside me… I mean,it,it was totally… motivating. | 然后看着他健美的肌肉,感觉真是妙极了 |
[20:54] | No matter how hard you work to get big, | 无论你怎么锻炼使自己强壮 |
[20:56] | there’s always someone bigger. | 总还是有人更强壮 |
[20:59] | It could be what keeps them going. | 也许正因为这个他们才有了动力 |
[21:01] | Like Freud said,”Anatomy is destiny.” | 弗洛伊德说过“敌人是人生最终的目标” |
[21:06] | What do you think Freud would have to say about one of these being the murder weapon ? | 如果弗洛伊德说这就是凶器呢? |
[21:19] | Killer didn’t even have to be his size. | 凶手不一定非得大块头,有可能是小个子,妇女 |
[21:21] | Could have been a little guy,or a woman. | |
[21:22] | All they would have needed was the right weapon, some leverage,the element of surprise. | 只要凶器合适,力度得当就行,而且得出奇制胜 |
[21:31] | Victim is a well-developed Caucasian male. | 死者是白人,男性,发育完全 |
[21:34] | Musculature appears hypertrophied. | 肌肉发达,手征略显肥大 |
[21:37] | Care to guess ? | 猜一下死亡原因? |
[21:41] | – Blunt-force trauma. – Absence of bruising. | -猛烈撞击致死? -但外表没有淤伤 |
[21:43] | Maybe it was a post-mortem blow. | 死后鞭尸? |
[21:45] | Let’s find out. | 那让我们仔细检查一下 |
[22:37] | Nine millimeter in the nightstand, and syringes next to the bed. | 9毫米口径手枪,床头柜里还有注射器 |
[22:41] | Maybe our vic was putting the smack in “smackdown.” | 看来这位大哥一直没少给自己注射啊 |
[22:46] | There was no blood on the poles or the weights. | 在泳池和健身房都没发现血迹 |
[22:49] | Rigor mortis is full and extremely rigid. | 尸体已经完全僵硬,肝脏僵硬时间较晚 |
[22:52] | Liver mortis is posterior and fixed. | |
[22:58] | Let’s roll him. | 把他翻过来,好了 |
[23:00] | That’s good. | |
[23:02] | Present on the bilateral buttocks are multiple fine punctures, | 臀部两侧有多处微创,周围泛紫 |
[23:06] | with some surrounding faint purple ecchymosis. | |
[23:14] | Laceration noted at the base of the scalp. | 后颅处有破口,破口处大量出血但不足以致命 |
[23:18] | Loss of blood from that laceration is significant but non-fatal. | |
[23:26] | Left eye socket appears swolen… | 左眼深陷,有肿胀迹象 |
[23:39] | We have a biohazard situation. | 屋内有生化污染源,你们必须立刻接受消毒 |
[23:40] | You need to be decontaminated immediately. | |
[24:29] | Crime lab. How can we help you ? | 你好,犯罪实验室,有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[24:35] | Sara,I just want you to know, when we were in the shower, | Sara有件事你得清楚,你在消毒的时候我什么都没看见 |
[24:37] | I didn’t see anything. | |
[24:39] | Really ? Gosh,I saw everything. | 真的吗,但我什么都看见了 |
[24:43] | The black pus suggested a possible infection from an airborne agent. | 黑色的脓表明 这种病原体可能是通过空气传播的 |
[24:47] | I took the precaution to get you out until Hazmat cleared the scene. | 所以我采取了防范措施将你们两撤离现场 Hazma已经清理了现场 |
[24:50] | Yeah,thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[24:52] | What did they find ? | 他们都找到了些什么 |
[24:54] | Actually,it’s what I found… | 其实是我发现的 |
[24:56] | mucormycosis,a disease caused by exposure to rhizopus oryzae,a kind of mold. | 那是一种霉菌病,是由一种叫根霉属的霉菌引起的 |
[25:01] | Did you say rhizopus oryzae ? | 你在说根霉属吗 |
[25:04] | We spent hours in that house. | 我们在那个房间呆了数个小时 |
[25:06] | You’re not at risk. | 你们没事,因为你们的免疫系统都很正常 |
[25:07] | You both have healthy immune systems. | |
[25:09] | I suspect that’s not the case with your vic. | 但是死者就另当别论了 |
[25:11] | Copy that. | 没错,注射器化验表明里面含有睾丸酮类药物 |
[25:12] | Trace on the syringes was Deca-Durabolin, Sustanon and Oxandrolone. | 没错,注射器化验表明里面含有睾丸酮类药物 |
[25:16] | Steroids. | 激素,这个家伙通过注射来增长肌肉 |
[25:17] | That guy was “stacking” to get bigger. | |
[25:18] | Immune suppression is a common side effect. | 激素注射是有副作用的 |
[25:21] | So,how does a mold infection make it look | 那霉菌是怎么使他,看起来象是被人猛击面部而死的 |
[25:23] | like someone smashed him across the face ? | |
[25:24] | His face collapsed from the inside. | 他的面部从内部开始瓦解 |
[25:27] | Mucor causes deterioration of the bones around the sinuses and eye sockets. | 霉菌病变导致眼眶骨骼脱水收缩因而塌陷 |
[25:31] | You remember the swollen eyeball ? | 还记得那双肿胀的眼球吗?挤压后出现黑色的脓血 |
[25:33] | The pus was pushing it out, while the bones that held it in place were getting eaten away. | 眼眶周围的骨骼已经全被吞噬掉了 |
[25:39] | The airborne mold spores enter the nasal cavity | 霉菌袍子随空气进入鼻腔 |
[25:42] | and they consume sinus tissue as they multiply. | 一旦附着在组织上便开始繁殖 |
[25:48] | So,his compromised immune system wasn’t strong enough to fight the spread of the infection. | 所以他脆弱的免疫系统没能够对付这种侵蚀性的袭击 |
[25:52] | – That’s right. – Sick. | 对 恶心 |
[25:54] | And what’s even more sick is that rhizopus oryzae likes to grow on human tissue. | 更恶心的是这种霉菌喜欢在人体组织上繁衍 |
[25:59] | Mold grows outward as spores reproduce and are carried away from the source. | 霉菌是在寄主组织外表繁衍的,然后离开寄主 |
[26:04] | If we can pinpoint the source of the human tissue,that should tell you something. | 如果你们能找到那块人体组织的话,将会有更多的发现 |
[26:34] | Whew ! We have got to be getting close to the source. | 我们越来越接近霉菌源了 |
[26:37] | Shut the blinds. | 关上百叶窗 |
[26:53] | Here ? | -这,一大块血迹 |
[26:55] | A whole lot of blood. | -将会越来越多的 |
[26:57] | We’re getting warmer. Open it up. | 打开它 |
[27:27] | Looks like we found the source of the mold. | 看来我们找到霉菌源了 |
[27:30] | So,how does human tissue get inside a wall ? | -那么人体组织是怎样进入墙内的? |
[27:33] | Good question. | -非常好的问题 |
[27:37] | There’s a hole in the air duct. | 通风管道上有一个孔 |
[27:42] | It looks like a bullet hole… | 像是一个子弹孔 |
[27:47] | It’s a nine mil. | 是9毫米口径 |
[27:50] | Same as the handgun I found in the bedroom. | 跟找到的枪的口径一样 |
[27:52] | Copper-jacketed. | 通过射击穿入墙内,有人在这中弹了 |
[27:54] | Good penetrating power. | |
[27:56] | I think somebody was shot here. | |
[28:01] | Bullet pushed blood and tissue through the wall. | 子弹带着人体组织进入墙内 |
[28:03] | Water from the pipe leak fed the mold growth. | 管道的渗水滋养了霉菌的生长 |
[28:07] | It took a while,but the mold released spores, | 没有多久霉菌爬满了墙面 |
[28:10] | which spread through the house AC, and right on up into muscle-head’s nose. | 然后散播到空气中进入那位肌肉猛男的鼻腔 |
[28:15] | We ran the phone numbers from the vic’s planner. | 我们检查了一下电话簿 |
[28:17] | Everybody checked out,except for a woman named Tiffany. | 找到了所有人除了一名叫Tiffany的女子 |
[28:20] | No last name ? | 没有姓吗? |
[28:21] | Well,Tiffany is actually a street name for Angela Wheeler,known prostitute. | Tiffany其实是Angela Weila的化名 |
[28:25] | Her family reported her missing last month. | 她的家人上个月发布了寻人启事 |
[28:28] | Well,anyone who appears this narcissistic may prefer paying for hookers | 象这种自恋狂当然只愿意招妓 |
[28:33] | rather than wasting his love on a girlfriend. | 而不愿意在女朋友上下功夫 |
[28:35] | And as we know,in addition to immune suppression and heart and liver disease, | 滥用激素除了对心,肝有毒副作用外 |
[28:39] | steroid abuse can also cause shrunken testicles, impotence and aggression… “roid rage.” | 还能引起脾气暴躁,行为极端等症状 |
[28:45] | Baby,looks like you have one muscle that isn’t hard. | 宝贝,让我门来点更刺激的吧 |
[28:50] | You think that’s funny,bitch ? ! | 你认为这样说很有意思吗?贱货! |
[28:54] | So,if the DNA from the tissue on the bullet matches Tiffany… | -如果子弹上的DNA与Tiffany的匹配的话 |
[28:58] | We have a sample ? | -你们有样品吗? |
[28:59] | A DNA reference sample was collected from her apartment in the initial investigation. | 样品是从他的公寓获得的 |
[29:03] | Mia’s on it. | 正在处理当中,他已经跑不掉了 |
[29:07] | Very good. | 干得好 |
[29:08] | This is just like that Edgar Allen Poe story | 我记得你曾说过多行不易必自毖 |
[29:10] | where the victim’s heart under the floorboards betrays the murder. | |
[29:13] | “The Tell-Tale Heart.” | 没错,我以为你不喜欢读经典作品 |
[29:15] | I thought you didn’t like reading the classics. | |
[29:17] | I do when they’re about dismembered bodies. | 但我记得那些尸体 |
[29:43] | Move over Chester,my dogs are barking. | 让点位置,Chester我的脚疼的要命 |
[29:46] | Come on,now,move over a little bit. | 老家伙,让点位置给我坐! |
[29:48] | Let me sit down. | |
[29:50] | Chester,damn ! | 见鬼,Chester |
[29:52] | It’s not me. | 那可不是我,为什么不把鞋穿上? |
[29:53] | Why don’t you put your shoes back on ? | |
[30:03] | Sweet Lord. | 哦,天哪 |
[30:06] | Kid can’t be more than 12 or 13. | 这个孩子不到12、13岁,你认为他无家可归吗? |
[30:08] | You think he’s homeless ? | |
[30:10] | Jeans are a little nice for a homeless kid. | 即便是无家可归也不该落到这种下场 |
[30:12] | Check his veins and do a SART kit anyway. | 检查一下他的静脉,估计一下死亡时间 |
[30:14] | Can you ballpark a T.O.D. ? | |
[30:16] | Sure. | |
[30:22] | Well,he’s just developing rigor, | 尸体刚刚僵硬,我想死亡时间不超过8小时 |
[30:24] | so,I’d say dead no more than eight hours. | |
[30:28] | This is a busy line… Buses,traffic… | 这条路交通繁忙 |
[30:31] | And nobody noticed him ? | 没人发现吗? |
[30:32] | Maybe be hasn’t been here the whole time. | 上面盖着毯子,也许他一直就在这 |
[30:34] | Could explain the blanket. | |
[30:35] | Body dump. | 弃尸? |
[30:49] | Chester,you been taking that thing off road again ? | 嗨,Chester,你又把那个东西推出来了 |
[30:53] | Nah,mud screws up the ride. | 我的车不会留下那种痕迹,不是我干的 |
[30:55] | I bet you always get a bad cart at the store ? | |
[31:00] | Not me. | |
[31:01] | Thanks,guy. | |
[32:36] | Sir,all I’m asking for is your class roster. | 先生,我所需要的只是学生花名册 |
[32:40] | Ye… Yes,yes,I’m very aware of Butterfield Academy’s privacy policy, | 是的,是,我完全理解butterfield学校的 |
[32:44] | but this a homicide investigation. Daluca’s all over the condoms. And get this,on one of them… | 保密制度,但这事关一起凶杀案 |
[32:48] | Sir,please,court orders take time. | 求你了,法庭许可需要一段时间才能拿到 |
[32:50] | You could help me identify this boy tonight. | 但只要贵校合作的话,今晚就能弄清死者身份 |
[32:58] | I understand your position. Thanks. | 行,没什么,我能理解,谢谢 |
[33:05] | Whatever happened to this boy wasn’t pretty. | 不管怎么样,这个男孩可是没少遭罪 |
[33:07] | First- and second-degree burns on several areas of exposed skin. | 皮肤上有多处一级,二级烧伤 |
[33:10] | What about the burn to the face ? | -那脸上的烧伤呢,是铁器造成的吗? |
[33:12] | Could that be from an iron ? It’s a possibility. | -有可能 |
[33:15] | He sustained several hematomas along his arms, | 他手臂,腿多处血肿,而且头骨严重破裂 |
[33:19] | together with a nasty skull fracture. I’m thinking child abuse. | 可能是虐童 |
[33:23] | Skull fracture what killed him ? | 是头骨破裂致命的吗? |
[33:24] | No. Positional asphyxia. | 不是,不足以致命 |
[33:26] | Check out his eyes. | 看他的眼睛,有灼伤的痕迹 |
[33:27] | Heat damage. | |
[33:29] | To all the respiratory mucosa,as well. | 眼球出现粘液囊肿 |
[33:31] | I’d say this kid was in a small, hot space for quite a while. | 他曾长时间地被困在灼热的环境中 |
[33:35] | Closet with a radiator,boiler room… | -象散热器,蒸汽室 |
[33:38] | Shake and bake. | -抖动,烘烤 |
[33:43] | I heard you were looking for the student directory for Butterfield Academy. | Nick,我听到你在找这本学生花名册 butterfield学院 |
[33:48] | Yeah. Yeah. How’d you get this ? | 对,但你是怎么得到的? |
[33:51] | I talked to the headmaster. He wouldn’t give me jack. | 我问过校长但吃了闭门羹 |
[33:54] | I pay tuition. | 我向他们交学费 |
[33:55] | Your daughter goes to Butterfield ? | 你女儿在这个学校? |
[33:57] | Wow. That’s a little pricy. | 真是巧合 |
[33:59] | She was at a crossroads and I needed to put her in a school with tighter reins. | 她现在应该是上学的时候了 |
[34:03] | You know,when it comes to your kids, you find the money. | 你也知道,父母为了子女上学 会努力筹集学费的 |
[34:08] | You looking for a prom date ? | 你在找老校友吗? |
[34:10] | No. I’m trying to I.D. a victim. | 我正在找死者的名字 |
[34:12] | Thanks for this. | 多谢 |
[34:14] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[34:15] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[34:36] | Oh. Hi there. I’ve been ringing the bell. | 嗨,我一直在按门铃 |
[34:38] | Sorry. I was sleeping. | 对不起,我在睡觉 |
[34:40] | – No school today ? – I’m sick. | -今天不上学吗? -我病了 |
[34:41] | The whole house is sick. | -全家都病了 |
[34:43] | Gosh. Okay. | -天哪 |
[34:45] | Well,my name’s Nick Stokes. | 我是拉斯维加斯警局的,我叫Nick |
[34:47] | Stole I’m with the Las Vegas Police Department, | |
[34:49] | and this is pretty important. | 这非常重要 |
[34:51] | Parents around ? | 父母在家吗? |
[34:52] | No. They’re not home. | 不,他们不在家 |
[34:56] | Do you have their cell phone or work numbers handy ? | 你手头上有他们的手机或办公室电话吗? |
[35:04] | Okay,they’re skiing in Vail. | 他们在VEIL滑雪, |
[35:05] | What are you gonna do ? Arrest me for having a kegger ? | 怎么,我把家弄得一团糟,犯法吗? |
[35:07] | No,not exactly. How old are you ? | 那倒不会,你多大了? |
[35:14] | – What’s going on,babe ? – Just go… What ? | 怎么了,宝贝? |
[35:17] | How old is he ? | 热恋当中! |
[35:20] | My father’s a lawyer, so I probably shouldn’t be talking to you. | 我父亲是个律师,所以我现在不想再多说了 |
[35:24] | You have a brother ? | -你有弟弟吗? |
[35:26] | – Chase ? – Yeah,Chase. | |
[35:28] | Is… is he around ? | 是的,他在吗? |
[35:29] | No,he spent the night at his friend Andy’s house. | 不在,他昨晚在他朋友Andy家过的夜 |
[35:32] | Is that the last time you saw him ? | -这是你最后见到他吗? |
[35:33] | I don’t know. | -不知道 |
[35:34] | Do you have a picture of your brother I can take a look at ? | -你有他的照片吗? -是的 |
[35:39] | Would you get that for me,please ? | 给我看一下好吗?谢谢 |
[35:41] | Thank you. | |
[35:57] | I’m gonna need your parents’ contact information | 我必须得到你父母在Veil的联系方式 |
[36:00] | if you don’t mind,in Vail,okay ? | 如果你不介意的话 |
[36:05] | You’re Chase’s best friend,Andy. | 你是Chase最好的朋友 |
[36:08] | I need to know what happened last night. | 你不知道昨晚都发生了些什么? |
[36:10] | Andy was supposed to sleep over at Chase’s, | Andy本来是要在Chase那儿过夜的 |
[36:13] | but Chase wasn’t feeling well, so Andy came home early instead. | 但Chase感觉不舒服,所以我让Andy回来了 |
[36:16] | Ma’am,please,I need to hear Andy’s version. | 对不起,女士,我想听听Andy怎么说,好吗 |
[36:21] | Go ahead,Andy. | Andy,你说吧 |
[36:24] | I told my mom I was sleeping at Chase’s house, | 我告诉我妈昨晚我要在Chase那过夜 |
[36:27] | and he told his sister we were sleeping at my house. | 而Chase告诉他姐姐他在我这过夜 |
[36:31] | Where were the Ryans ? | Chase父母去哪儿了? |
[36:34] | They were in Vail. | 他们在Veil |
[36:37] | We just wanted to see a high school party. | 我们只是想去看看高中生晚会 |
[36:39] | And did you ? | 你们去了吗? |
[36:40] | Some of it. | 看到了一些 |
[36:51] | – This tastes horrible. – Just keep drinking. | 难喝极了! |
[36:52] | It must get better. | 喝吧,一会你就会感觉好很多 |
[36:53] | Jackie caught us. | Jacky发现了我们,把我们赶了出去 |
[36:55] | Made us leave. | |
[36:57] | We promised to go to my house. | 他说他会到我家来,但他没有 |
[36:59] | We didn’t. | |
[37:01] | We went to this arcade,played a few games, and then I walked home. | 但他后来去了saccade,玩了些游戏 然后我就走回家了 |
[37:06] | What about Chase ? | 那Chase呢 |
[37:07] | He stayed there,playing the games. | 他一直呆在那 还玩了游戏 |
[37:14] | Talk to me,Goose. | 进展的怎么样了? |
[37:15] | Well,according to tox,junior was a boozer. | 还真是怪,这些孩子竟然是酒鬼 |
[37:17] | BAC three times the legal limit. | 血液酒精浓度超过了法定的三倍 |
[37:20] | Yeah,the teenage sister had a kegger. | 对,他姐姐还在家开了个幼儿园(把家弄得一团糟) |
[37:22] | How old were you when you first got drunk ? | ―你第一次喝醉是在什么时候? |
[37:24] | 16,17. | ―16、17岁 |
[37:27] | Amortized over a generation,12’s about right ? | 现在就到12岁了 每隔一代这个年龄就减4了? |
[37:30] | So your saying,two generations from now, | 那你是说再过两代的话 |
[37:32] | four-year-olds are just gonna be getting trashed ? | 4岁就会醉的不省人事的 |
[37:35] | Pre-school graduation parties are going to be off the hook. | 那学生毕业舞会的话一定很热闹 |
[37:38] | But Chase’s party was just getting started. | 但是Chase这才刚有了眉目 |
[37:41] | Tape lifts were a cornucopia. | 化验结果表明样品物种丰富 |
[37:43] | Hairs: Caucasoid,Mongoloid,Negroid. | 毛发有白种人,蒙古人还有黑人的 |
[37:46] | And feline and canine. | 纤维中含有棉,羊毛,聚酯还有合成弹力纤维 |
[37:48] | As for fibers,we have cotton,wool, polyester,and someone brought Lycra. | 有人为Chase带来了合成弹力纤维 |
[37:53] | Transfer from the blanket ? | 可能是那个毯子上的吗? |
[37:54] | No. I tested that. It came back clean. | 我查过了,没有 |
[37:57] | Okay. What about the gack in the guy’s hair ? | 那头发上的那一团物质呢 |
[38:00] | Melted vulcanized rubber and thermoplastic elastomers. | 那是合成橡胶以及热塑塑料松紧线 |
[38:03] | From the sole of your average athletic shoe. | 在一般的运动鞋上都能找到 |
[38:07] | What’s hot,cramped,and full of other people’s hair ? | -谁会有那种头发? |
[38:10] | As I’ve often said,that’s your job. | -就象我经常说的那样,这就是你的事了 |
[39:31] | Excuse me. | -劳驾,你是经理吗? |
[39:33] | You the manager ? | -是 |
[39:35] | Yeah. I was taking my laundry to the car,and the cart locked up on me. | 我刚洗完衣服,想用车推出去 但车轮锁住了 |
[39:40] | Yup. We got this fancy system ’cause people steal ’em. | 我们之所以用这套系统,是因为老有人偷车 |
[39:44] | I’m the only one with a remote. | 我是唯一有遥控器的人 |
[39:49] | So… | 所以每天都有推车被锁住 |
[39:50] | I spend all day unlocking ’em. | |
[39:53] | Which one is it ? | 这回是哪一辆啊 |
[39:56] | Murder ? | -谋杀? |
[39:57] | A 12-year-old boy died in one of your dryers the other night. | -一个12岁的孩子昨天死在了你的洗衣机里面 |
[40:01] | You trying to tell me you don’t know anything about it ? | 别告诉我你什么都不知道 |
[40:03] | Couple of kids were playing around the ‘mat,making trouble. | 有几个孩子在那打闹,我把他们哄了出去 |
[40:07] | I chased them out. | 在这之后我就不知道了 |
[40:08] | What happened after that… | |
[40:11] | I don’t know. | |
[40:12] | That’s it ? | 就这些? |
[40:15] | I don’t buy it,Jared. | 但我不相信,Jerry |
[40:18] | I don’t. You know why ? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[40:20] | Your fancy carts. | 因为你店里的推车 |
[40:22] | And I know that no cart leaves that parking lot | 没有推车能离开那个店 |
[40:24] | unless somebody presses the magic button. | 除非有人按下了遥控器的那个键 |
[40:28] | And I also matched tires treads. | 而且草地上的轮胎痕迹正好吻合 |
[40:32] | Someone… wheeled one of your carts through wet grass… | 有人将车推过了湿草地 |
[40:38] | ..and dumped a dead 12-year-old boy on a bus bench. | 而且将一个12岁的孩子的尸体扔在公共汽车候车凳上 |
[40:42] | Okay,look, | 我应该一直是在那的 |
[40:44] | I’m supposed to be on duty the whole time. | |
[40:49] | But this customer… he was gettin’ all pissed off. | 但有一个客户象疯了一样 |
[40:52] | Look at this,look at this ! | 看这个,都弄成这样了!我要讨个说法! |
[40:54] | See what it did to my vest. | |
[40:55] | I have to go to work in this. | |
[40:56] | I demand justice ! | |
[40:57] | Will you get the hell out of here ? | 你们不要在这瞎闹了! |
[40:59] | So I went next door. | 所以我去了会隔壁 |
[41:00] | Had to get the smell of detergent out of my nose. | 一会我闻到了洗衣粉味 |
[41:03] | Bought a Yoo-hoo. | |
[41:06] | I came back to check on things. | 我回来检查了一下 |
[41:17] | I didn’t know if he was dead or not. | 我当时不知道他是死是活 |
[41:22] | Bus bench. Hospital. | 两个选择,医院或公交车候车凳 |
[41:25] | I could see how you could make the mistake. | 看来你是选错地方了 |
[41:27] | You have any idea what the liability would be on something like that ? | 你知道被发现了会有什么后果吗? |
[41:32] | But I’ll let you know. | 但我会尽快让你知道的 |
[41:34] | I was just hoping that somebody would find him and take care of him. | 我只是希望有人能发现他 |
[41:39] | Hey… you found him. | 然后将此事处理掉 |
[41:45] | You put him in the dryer. | 你找到他的,你将他塞到烘干机里的 |
[41:51] | Chase can’t even lock himself inside those things. | Chase不可能自己把自己锁在里面 |
[41:54] | They lock from the outside. | 烘干机只能从外面上锁 |
[41:55] | And I matched your print on the handle. | 而且把手上有你的指纹 |
[41:59] | I got it off your school’s safe kit. | 在学校你是个乖孩子 |
[42:05] | He asked me to. | 他叫我把他锁进去的 |
[42:08] | Whoa ! Dude ! | |
[42:15] | Come on,turn it on ! Turn it on ! | 快,打开它! |
[42:29] | And after that,it gets a little fuzzy. | 在这之后他觉得有点头晕 |
[42:34] | You put your best friend in a… in a dryer, and you turned it on, | 你作为他最好的朋友 |
[42:39] | and you just walked away ? | 你就这样打开机器然后就不管了? |
[42:43] | What is wrong with you ? | 你到底怎么了? |
[43:11] | Tough shift,huh ? | -换班了? |
[43:13] | Just another day in paradise. | -天堂里的又一天 |
[43:21] | Crime lab. How can we help you ? | 你好,犯罪实验室,有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[43:23] | Sous-titres : Abra Cadaver Team Transcripts : Raceman www.forom.com |