时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | Local homeowner called it in early. | 当地房东早些时候来了电话 |
[01:52] | We got it contained pretty quick. | 我们很快就收拾好了 |
[01:55] | We were lucky. | 我们运气不错 |
[01:56] | Luckier than he was. | 比他的运气要好 |
[02:00] | Low humidity, dry brush. | 适度较低,干草丛,导致最大伤害的最佳环境 |
[02:01] | Perfect conditions for maximum damage. | |
[02:04] | Firebugs listen to the weather reports just like we do. | 火灾隐患和我们一样收听天气预报 |
[02:07] | Only for different reasons. | 只是它们有着不同的目的 |
[02:09] | Maybe some moron just threw a cigarette out the car window. | 也许只是谁把烟头扔出了窗外 |
[02:12] | You’re an optimist. | 你真是个乐观主义者 |
[02:14] | Do you have a point of origin ? | 知不知道火势是从哪里开始的? |
[02:16] | Not yet… | 还不清楚… |
[02:17] | Fire spread down the slope. | … 火势一直蔓延到了山坡的下面 |
[02:19] | Probably started along top of the ridge. | 也许是从山坡的顶上开始的 |
[02:22] | I’ll give you a shout when it’s safe to come up. | 等到可以上去的时候我会大声叫你的 |
[02:24] | Okay, Mom. | 好的,妈妈 |
[02:27] | This area was always a good place for stargazing. | 这里是观测的好地方 |
[02:32] | It’s a good make-out spot, too. So I’ve heard. | 我听说这里也是偷情的好地方 |
[03:10] | We’ve got another body. | Sara! 又找到了一具尸体 |
[03:14] | Get the paramedics ! | 让医疗小组过来! |
[03:50] | Dr. Forrest, dial 102, please. | Jacobs医生,拨通102,Jacobs医生 … 你还好吧? 还有什么事吗? |
[03:59] | I’m Greg Sanders from the Crime Lab. | 我是犯罪实验室的Greg Sanders |
[04:00] | I’m here to collect trace from the arson victim. | 我是来收集纵火受害人证据的 |
[04:02] | She was in the burn unit. | 她就在烧伤科,3号诊疗室 |
[04:03] | Bay number three. | |
[04:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:38] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[04:40] | I just assumed she was dead. | 我想她已经死了 |
[04:43] | It’s a miracle she’s not. This is as bad as it gets. | 很奇迹她并没有死,情况糟糕透了 |
[04:49] | How extensive are the burns ? | 烧伤面积多少? |
[04:51] | 80 percent. | 百分之八十,大部分为三度烧伤 |
[04:52] | Mostly third degree. | |
[04:56] | I hope the morphine’s working. | 我希望吗啡可以起作用 |
[04:57] | Third degree burns are painless. The nerves are burned away. | 三度烧伤感觉不到痛苦,神经都烧没了 |
[05:01] | She’s not conscious of what’s happening to her. | 她对于自己的痛苦一无所知 |
[05:06] | Not now. | 至少现在不知道 |
[05:07] | She’s still a Jane Doe. | 她依然没有身份,我需要她所有的衣服 |
[05:09] | I’m going to need all of her clothes, | |
[05:11] | as well as any trace off her body. | 以及她身上残留下的所有证据 |
[05:14] | We’ll save whatever we find during debridement. | 我们会留下清除伤口过程中所有的残留物 |
[05:17] | Debridement ? | 清除伤口? |
[05:19] | We scrape off the dead flesh, then cover it with cadaver skin. | 我们会拨掉死皮,用尸体上的皮替换原来的皮肤 |
[05:23] | We then wrap it with gauze. | 然后我们用纱布包裹住 |
[05:24] | It prevents infection and allows the remaining tissue to heal. | 这能防止感染让创口愈合 |
[05:40] | She’s gonna lose those fingers. | 她的手指会被切除 |
[05:48] | Continue chest compressions. | |
[05:50] | Giving her Atropine and Epi via I.V. ETA* to Palm Desert… eight minutes. *Estimated Time of Arrival | |
[05:55] | Just going through the motions. | 刚到 |
[05:56] | Kid’s name is Dani Stewart; she’s five. | 孩子的名字是Dani Stewart,今年五岁 |
[05:59] | Neighbors saw her floating facedown in the pool | 邻居在二楼的阳台上 |
[06:01] | from their second-story balcony, called 911. | 看见她脸朝下漂在游泳池里,就拨打了9-1-1 |
[06:04] | Why didn’t they pull her out ? | 他们为什么不把孩子捞出来? |
[06:05] | They couldn’t get in the backyard gate. | 他们无法进后院,防止小孩外出的门锁着 |
[06:06] | – Childproof lock. – No key, no access. | 没有钥匙,没有通道 |
[06:09] | Parents protected that kid to death. | 她的父母把小孩给保护死了 |
[06:11] | Where the hell were they ? | 他们死到哪儿去了? |
[06:13] | Home. | 家里 |
[06:22] | We’ll call you, Dave, when we clear a path. | Dave,过道清理干净后,我们就给你去电话 好的 |
[07:30] | She obviously fell forward… | 恩 … 她显然是在跑下楼的时候… |
[07:32] | As she ran down the stairs. | … 身体前倾时一头栽了下去 |
[07:41] | Lots of pictures of the kid. | 很多孩子的照片 |
[07:43] | Family revolved around the child ? | 一家人都在围着孩子转,恩? |
[07:45] | Yeah, way it should be. | 是的,应该是这样 |
[07:53] | Struggle ? | 有过争斗? |
[07:58] | She might have put her hand out to break her fall. | 跌倒时她也许伸出手去想抓住什么 |
[08:18] | Man. | 令人吃惊的现场 |
[08:21] | What a scene. | |
[08:40] | What are you thinking ? | 你在想什么 |
[08:42] | Maybe murder-suicide. | 也许是谋杀后的自杀? |
[08:52] | I don’t know. | 看上去被清洗干净了 |
[08:54] | This gun looks like it might’ve been wiped clean. | |
[08:58] | You thinking professional hit ? | 你认为是职业杀手干的? |
[09:10] | What about the little girl ? | 怎么解释小女孩? |
[09:12] | Loose end. | 很难解释 |
[09:16] | Mommy, why is everybody screaming ? | 妈妈,为什么每个人都在尖叫? |
[09:19] | There are three bodies in three locations. | 三个地方三具尸体 |
[09:22] | A lot of variables. | 各种可能,你想从哪里开始? |
[09:24] | Where do you want to start ? | |
[10:09] | I’ve got… | 我找到了 |
[10:10] | the business end of a disposable lighter. | … 一次性打火机 |
[10:13] | Could be an ignition source. | 可能是燃点 |
[10:27] | What’s that ? | 嘿 那是什么? |
[10:40] | Possible accelerant. | 可能是催燃剂 |
[10:42] | Or possible martini. | 也许是马蒂尼 |
[10:49] | I didn’t think you could smell vodka. | 我以为你闻不出伏特加 |
[10:52] | Well, that depends on how long it was distilled. | 那要看酒被蒸馏了多久 |
[10:55] | Cheap stuff. | 便宜货 |
[10:56] | Ironically, the word for vodka comes from the Russian phrase “zhizennia voda”. | 很讽刺,伏特加这个词来源于俄罗斯 |
[11:03] | “Water of life.” | “生命之水”的意思 嗨 |
[11:22] | Hey, Super Dave. | 嗨,超级Dave |
[11:23] | You have any idea when I might be able to process the bodies ? | 你知不知道什么时候我可以开始解剖尸体? |
[11:27] | That’d be a question for the boss lady. | 恩… 那就要问问我们的老板娘了 |
[11:30] | She’s upstairs to the right. | 她在楼上的右边房间里 |
[11:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 是的 |
[11:44] | I’ve got some long hairs on the pillow… brunette. | 我在枕头上找到了几根长头发– 浅黑色 |
[11:47] | Wife was a blonde. | 妻子的头发是金色的 |
[11:48] | – So was the daughter, right ? – Yeah. | 女儿的头发也是金色的,对吗? 是的 |
[11:51] | Well, I’ll collect the sheets as soon as I’m finished up here. | 恩,我结束这里的活我就去整理床单 |
[11:55] | Hey, Catherine, I was wondering if I… | Catherine,我想知道我能不能… |
[11:57] | I’m sorry, David. | 对不起,David |
[11:59] | We’re going need to keep the bodies in their original position for a while longer. | 我们还得让这些尸体在原地呆上一会儿 |
[12:03] | Crime scene this messy, | 好的,乱成一团的现场 |
[12:04] | gotta bust out the big guns, you know what I mean ? | 要用更厉害的枪开火,你知道我的意思? |
[12:10] | Hey, did you know that Ecklie volunteered | 你知不知道Ecklie主动要求来实验室 |
[12:12] | the lab to evaluate this scanner for Third Tech ? | 评估扫描仪? |
[12:15] | I’m sure he’s hoping they’ll give us one for free. | 我敢肯定他是想让他们免费给我们一个 |
[12:17] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 我是不指望了 |
[12:18] | But I am definitely going to enjoy using this while it’s here. | 如果这里有一台,我一定会很乐意使用的 |
[12:22] | Virtual crime scene sketch. | 虚拟犯罪现场简图,子弹是由手动开枪射出的 |
[12:24] | Sure beats doing it by hand. | |
[12:42] | The whole family… dead ? | 全家人… |
[12:48] | Dani, too ? | 都死了? Dani,也死了? |
[12:52] | She just had her birthday. | 她刚过完生日 |
[12:56] | How long have you been Morgan Stewart’s assistant ? | 你做了多久Morgan |
[12:59] | About two years now. | Stewart的助手? 恩…到现在差不多两年了 |
[13:04] | Did you and Morgan ever see each other outside of work ? | 你和Morgan在工作之外有没有接触? |
[13:07] | Well… | 有的时候为了多赚些钱我会照看Dani |
[13:08] | I baby-sat Dani sometimes for some extra cash. | |
[13:12] | I’m putting myself through school. | 我还在读书 |
[13:14] | We found a brown hair in his bed. | 我们在他的床上找到了一根头发 |
[13:17] | Your color. | 和你的头发颜色一样 |
[13:19] | I wasn’t sleeping with Morgan, and if you knew him, | 我没和Morgan上过床,如果你认识他 |
[13:24] | you wouldn’t bother implying it. | 你根本不会这么想 |
[13:29] | He was devoted to his wife. | 他很爱他的妻子 |
[13:31] | He was a… | 他是个… |
[13:33] | He was a wonderful father. | 他是个了不起的爸爸 |
[13:38] | Were you ever in his bedroom ? | 你有没有进过他的卧室? |
[13:41] | No. | 没有 |
[13:42] | Then you wouldn’t mind giving us a sample of your hair. | 你不会介意给我们几根你的头发做样本吧 |
[13:46] | No. Be glad to… as soon as you show me a court order. | 当然不,只要给我看看法院的指令 我非常乐意 |
[13:51] | You know how that makes you look ? | 你知道那让你看上去? |
[13:52] | Save it. | 省省吧,我是个准法官 |
[13:54] | I’m pre-law. | |
[14:19] | I hear our victim is still alive. | 我听说我们的受害人还活着 |
[14:21] | I don’t see why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[14:23] | Well, she’s not ready to let go yet. | 她还没准备好离开 |
[14:28] | Some kind of melted card. | 一张塑料卡片 |
[14:29] | I found traces of alcohol all over her clothes. | 她的衣服上到处都是酒精残留物 |
[14:33] | She was doused in it. | 她泡在了酒精里 |
[14:35] | The accelerant and the probable ignition source | 催燃剂和燃点都 |
[14:38] | were found at the top of the hill. | 是在山顶上发现的 |
[14:40] | That was the point of origin. | 那里就是燃点 |
[14:41] | But the victim was found, | 受害人被发现的时候,全身都烧焦了 |
[14:43] | almost completely burned, at the bottom of the hill. | 当时她正在山脚下 |
[14:49] | I don’t think she was caught in the fire… | 我不认为她是被火烧着的… |
[14:56] | I think she started it. | 我觉得是她自己点的火 (原来美国也有法轮功自焚事件-_-!!) |
[15:27] | I got a work card hit off the vodka bottle… a Patrick Bromley. | 伏特加瓶子底上粘着一张卡片 — |
[15:31] | He used to bus tables at the Palms. | 我把它撕了下来-Patrick Bromley 他在Palms的时候,习惯了汽车日程表 |
[15:33] | These days, he’s driving a big rig. | 这些天,他都在开大卡车 |
[15:34] | He’s a trucker. | 他是个卡车司机 |
[15:36] | Let me guess: he’s on the road. | 让我猜猜他正在路上 |
[15:37] | According to his employer, yes. | 根据他的老板所说的,没错 |
[15:40] | Vartann is working at bringing him in. | Vartann就快到了 |
[15:41] | But, as it turns out, the company tracks its drivers via GPS, | 公司用GPS定位来了解司机所处的位置 |
[15:45] | and they were kind enough, under threat of subpoena, | 在受到法院传唤的威胁下–他们都很好心的– |
[15:48] | to give me access to Mr. Bromley’s route data for the last 24 hours. | 给了我Bromley先生过去24小时内的日程安排 |
[15:55] | And what do you know. | 你知道吗 |
[15:59] | He was in the area of the fire an hour before the alarm went out ? | 火警响起的一个小时前他就在火区附近? |
[16:02] | Yes. And about a half hour before that, | 没错,在火警响起的一个半小时前 |
[16:05] | he made a stop at the local Gas ‘N’ Sip. | 他在当地的加油站做了短暂停留 |
[16:09] | Well, see if the store’s got video surveillance. | 看看小店有没有摄像记录 |
[16:11] | Done. | 好了,他就快到了 |
[16:12] | Footage is on its way in. | |
[16:23] | You got my dispatcher crawling all over my ass for the past five hours. | 在过去的五个小时里你 调查了所有的调度员 |
[16:28] | You know, you pull off a route, that costs me money. | 你该知道,你取消了我的一班车 那会让我蚀本的 |
[16:31] | Hey… shut up. | 嘿 … 闭嘴 |
[16:32] | Why don’t you tell us about your friend here. | 你为什么不告诉我你这里有朋友 |
[16:38] | She’s not my friend. | 她不是我的朋友 |
[16:39] | I picked her up hitching out on Sunset. | 我在日落大道附近让她搭车 |
[16:41] | Did she tell you her name ? | 她有没有说她的名字? |
[16:42] | Never came up. | 没有 |
[16:44] | Where and when did you see her last ? | 你最后一次是在什么时候看见她的 什么地方? |
[16:45] | Dropped her off on Blue Diamond Road. | 我在蓝色钻石大道附近把她放了下来 |
[16:48] | In the middle of nowhere, just like that ? | 在一片旷野中央,是吗? |
[16:51] | She wanted out. | 是的,她想去那里 |
[16:53] | I bet she did. | 我敢打赌没错 |
[16:54] | Where did you get the scratches on your neck ? | 你脖子上的抓痕是哪来的? |
[16:57] | A bar fight, couple of nights ago. | 酒吧打架,几天以前的事了 |
[17:00] | Hey, do you mind if we look inside your truck ? | 嘿,我们能不能进你的车里看看? |
[17:05] | If that’s what’s gonna get me back on the road. | 如果这能让你们允许我继续上路 |
[17:49] | Mr. Bromley ! | Bromley先生! |
[17:51] | Pink is not your color. | 粉红不是你的颜色 |
[17:57] | Look, I was just trying to help that chick out. | 看,我想帮助那个小妞 |
[18:00] | And then you helped yourself. | 接着你帮了自己 |
[18:06] | Wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[18:08] | Are you saying you never touched her ? | 你是说你没有碰过她? |
[18:10] | No way. | 不可能,我是说,是的 |
[18:11] | … I mean, yeah… the girl was ready to party. | |
[18:16] | We had a couple drinks, and a smoke. | 那个姑娘正要去参加一个派对 我们喝了酒 |
[18:18] | She was definitely checking me out, but I’m a happily married man. | 还抽了烟,她想要勾引我 |
[18:23] | I just gave her a ride. | 可我结婚了还有个幸福的家庭 我只是载了她一程 |
[18:27] | We already know what you did. | 我们已经知道你做过什么了 |
[18:42] | Looks like you guys already got your answers. | 看来你们已经有答案了 |
[18:45] | Which means I want a lawyer. | 那就是说我需要一个律师 |
[18:48] | Bobby matched the bullets to the gun that was found at the scene. | Bobby把子弹和在犯罪现场找到的枪做了比对 |
[18:51] | He also ran a registration check. | 他还查了枪支登记 |
[18:53] | Let me guess: | 让我猜猜枪没有问题 |
[18:55] | Gun was clean. | |
[18:57] | No, it was registered to Morgan Stewart. | 枪是由Morgan Stewart登记的 |
[18:59] | So, what, we’re looking at a murder-suicide ? | 我们正在调查的是谋杀-自杀案? |
[19:01] | Guy kills his family and then turns the gun on himself ? | 男人杀死了全家人然后自杀? |
[19:03] | Well, you know it’s a possibility. | 你知道这很有可能 |
[19:05] | Brass pulled his financials. | Brass调出了他的财政记录 |
[19:06] | Morgan Stewart was in debt up to his eyeballs. | Morgan Stewart的财政很危险 |
[19:08] | He was in danger of losing his house. | 他的房子快没了 |
[19:10] | Never underestimate the fragility of the male ego. | 不要低估男人内心的脆弱 |
[19:15] | Bullet enters with a marginal abrasion on the underside of the chin. | 子弹穿过的时候擦伤了下颌内部 |
[19:19] | The wound path traverses the oral cavity, brain, | 伤口轨迹横向切过口腔,大脑 |
[19:23] | and the high scalp, just right of the mid-line. | 头皮中线这里 |
[19:26] | Bullet exited with a stellate laceration in the right parietal scalp. | 子弹穿出时在头皮右壁腔附近带有星状划伤 |
[19:32] | Mrs. Stewart… | Stewart太太 |
[19:35] | Bullet penetrates the back. | … 子弹穿出后背 |
[19:37] | The hemorrhagic wound paths traverse the skin, subcutaneous tissue, | 出血伤口横穿皮肤和皮下组织 |
[19:42] | and the deep musculature on the right side of the back. | 以及后背右侧的深度肌肉组织 |
[19:45] | Trajectory is back to front, | 轨道从后向前,从右向左稍稍偏下 |
[19:48] | right to left and slightly downward. And what about the daughter ? | 女儿呢? |
[20:03] | Cause of death was drowning. | 死因是溺水 |
[20:07] | Any trauma to the body ? | 尸体上的创痕? |
[20:08] | I noticed a fracture on the left fourth costosternal junction… | 我注意到了左侧第四根肋骨 |
[20:14] | with virtually no hemorrhage– | 没有出血痕迹 |
[20:16] | caused by excessive pressure on the upper aspect of chest. | 导致的原因是胸口上方大力挤压 |
[20:20] | Broken rib. | 肋骨断裂,我知道医疗人员在做心肺复苏的时候… |
[20:21] | Now, I know the paramedics performed CPR… | |
[20:24] | Right, but the EMTs’ report states that she already had the injury | 可是工作人员报告说他们在现场找到她的时候 |
[20:28] | when they found her at the scene. | 她已经受伤了 |
[20:32] | So maybe this all started with the accidental death of a child. | 所以起因可能是孩子的意外死亡 |
[20:46] | Wife tells her husband, whose mental state is already hanging by a thread… | 妻子告诉了丈夫 当时丈夫的精神状态正岌岌可危 … |
[20:59] | Eh, that works. | 恩,有道理 |
[21:00] | Except how do you perform CPR on your child | 除非你知道怎么给你的孩子做心肺复苏 |
[21:02] | and then toss her back into the pool ? | 然后再把她扔回池子里? |
[21:05] | Did you get an I.D. on our arson victim yet ? | 有没有确认纵火受害人的身份? |
[21:08] | I ran the DNA through CODIS and Missing Persons, and I came up empty. | 我正在通过失踪人口数据库擦找匹配的DNA 一无所获 |
[21:11] | But one thing I do know is that one of her markers is out of the control range. | 但我知道一点她的生命体征已经快要失控了 |
[21:15] | “Off-ladder” peak ? | 下阶梯式尖峰? |
[21:16] | You talk the talk, but did you know the frequency of that anomaly is one in every 250 ? | 说说容易,可你知不知道 这种异常出现的概率为二百五十分之一? |
[21:21] | I learn something new every day around here. | 在这里,我每天都能学到新知识 |
[21:59] | Mr. Matthews… when was the last time you saw your wife ? | Matthews先生 … 你最后见到你的妻子是什么时候? |
[22:02] | Last night, about 6:00. | 昨晚,六点左右 |
[22:04] | She hasn’t been home since ? | 从此之后她就没有回过家? |
[22:05] | No. | 是的,我们吵了几句,她就走了 |
[22:07] | We had a fight, she left. | 以前也这样过 |
[22:11] | Do you have a lot of fights ? | 你们常常吵架? |
[22:13] | I don’t know; what’s a lot ? | 我不知道 |
[22:16] | Look, things have been a little rough for us lately. | 怎么样算是常常? 最近我们的日子都不太好过 |
[22:18] | Tara’s been on anti-depressants for a while. | Tara最近一直在服用抗抑郁药物 |
[22:22] | I own my own business, so she’s home most of the time. | 我有自己的事要做,所以常常是她留在家里 |
[22:25] | What’s this all about ? | 这是什么? |
[22:27] | Where’s my wife ? | 我的妻子在哪儿? |
[22:30] | She’s been in an accident. | 她出了意外 |
[22:35] | I want to see her. | 我想见她 |
[22:52] | I don’t know who that is, but… that’s not my wife. | 我不知道这个人是谁,但是… |
[22:55] | That’s not Tara. | 那不是我的妻子,那不是Tara |
[22:58] | Is this her ring ? | 这是不是她的戒指? |
[23:05] | My God. | 我的天哪 我的天哪,Tara |
[23:19] | How did this happen ? | 出什么事了? |
[23:21] | We’re still investigating. | 我们还在调查 |
[23:27] | All day… | 整整一天 |
[23:30] | … I’ve been waiting for her to get home. | |
[23:34] | I was really going to make it up to her. | 我都在等着她回家 我真的想要补偿她 |
[23:53] | How’d it go at the hospital ? | 医院那边怎么样了? |
[23:56] | About as well as could be expected. | 已经尽力了 |
[23:58] | Doctors had to amputate the fingers from her right hand. | 医生不得不切断她右手手指 |
[24:02] | Too great a risk for infection. | 感染的几率太大了 |
[24:04] | They gave them to me to process for trace. | 他们给了我手指用来寻找线索 |
[24:08] | You’ve pulled a double, Greg. | 你已经连上两班了,Greg |
[24:10] | You need a break. I’ll process it. | 你需要休息,我来处理 |
[24:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 嘿 |
[25:03] | What’s the problem ? | 怎么了? |
[25:04] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[25:08] | You’re not. | 你不好 |
[25:11] | I feel like a wuss. | 我感觉糟糕透了 |
[25:14] | Grissom told me I should take a break, and I did. | Grissom说我需要休息一下,我是需要 |
[25:19] | Your burn victim. | 你的烧伤受害人 |
[25:21] | How do you get an image like that out of your mind ? | 你怎么才能忘记那些画面? |
[25:25] | You go home. | 回家,恩…搂搂你的猫,你的狗,你的枕头 |
[25:26] | You… hug your cat, your dog, your pillow. | |
[25:29] | You have a beer, you watch a movie, and then you come back tomorrow. | 喝杯啤酒,看场电影,明天再回来 |
[25:34] | Is that supposed to make me feel better ? | 那真的能让我感觉好些? |
[25:36] | Rumor has it you used to be a pretty funny guy. | 传说你是个很有趣的男孩子 |
[25:39] | Don’t lose that. | 不要改变 |
[26:26] | It’s hard to look and not touch, isn’t it ? | 很难只看不碰,不是吗? |
[26:29] | That poor kid has been working her tail off. | 可怜的孩子累坏了 |
[26:31] | Only fair, considering how DNA gets most of the glory these days. | 想想这些日子DNA是怎么获得大部分的荣誉的 |
[26:35] | Have something for me ? | 有没有什么可以给我的? |
[26:37] | Of course. | 当然 你在Morgan |
[26:39] | The dark hairs you found on Morgan Stewart’s bed were not a match to his wife. | Stewart床上找到的黑色头发 不是他的妻子的 |
[26:43] | Pretty bold, to bring another woman into his matrimonial bed. | 把另一个女人带上婚床,非常大胆 |
[26:47] | Begging to get caught. | 想要被捉到 |
[26:49] | Well, so far, you haven’t told me anything I didn’t already know. | 到现在你还没有告诉我什么我不知道的事 |
[26:51] | This is the broken glass and paper found on the floor of the master bedroom. | 这是在主卧室里 找到的碎玻璃 |
[26:56] | Looks like a thermometer. | 看上去像是温度计 |
[26:58] | Yes, but what kind ? | 是的,什么型号的? |
[26:59] | Do tell. | 可以检测出来 |
[27:00] | Notice how the gradations are broken down by tenths of a degree ? | 注意到温度计是怎样分等级递变了吗? |
[27:03] | Y es. | 大多数的温度计都不是专用的 |
[27:04] | And most thermometers aren’t that specific. | |
[27:07] | Correct. | 正确,这是BBT型,是个体温计 |
[27:08] | It’s a BBT, a basal body temperature thermometer, | 正确,这是BBT型,是个体温计 |
[27:11] | used by women to pinpoint a temperature spike that occurs… | 女性用来检测体温尖峰时刻什么时候出现,在… |
[27:15] | During ovulation. I know. | 排卵期,我知道 |
[27:16] | It maximizes your chance of conception. So… | 这会最大程度上扩大受孕几率,所以… |
[27:19] | Corinne Stewart, I guess, was trying to have another baby. | Corinne Stewart,我猜,他想再要个孩子 |
[27:22] | With no clue as to what her husband was doing when she was out of the house. | 她不在家的时候对丈夫在做什么 |
[27:25] | Or with whom. | 或是和谁在一起都一无所知 Grissom |
[27:26] | Grissom– hey, it’s about your arson victim. | — 这和你的纵火受害人有关 |
[27:29] | Greg | Greg beat you to it. I got an I.D. |
[27:31] | Yeah, well, I got something you don’t have. | 逼你怎么做的 |
[27:33] | This is the standard ladder of alleles that I run against | 我确认了她的身份 |
[27:36] | every unknown DNA. and it contains all of the commonly encountered alleles | 我找到些你不知道的东西 这是对立性质的标准梯形 |
[27:40] | within the population. | 我用来检测每个未知DNA 这包含了人口中所有一般可遇对立性质 |
[27:41] | As you can see, at locus D3 the alleles are 12 through 19. | 像你知道的那样 |
[27:46] | Which is normal. | d3轨迹对立性质在12到19之间 属于正常范围 |
[27:47] | Right. | 正如你看到的底部样本一样 |
[27:48] | Now, as you can see on the sample on the bottom, the locus D3 alleles are 15 and 21. | 正如你看到的底部样本一样 d3轨迹对立性质在15到21之间 |
[27:54] | Not normal. | 很不正常,21对立性质在正常标准之外 |
[27:54] | The 21 allele is outside the normal range. | 很不正常,21对立性质在正常标准之外 |
[27:57] | An “off-ladder” peak. | 低阶梯尖峰,就像Tara |
[27:59] | Matthews Like Tara Matthews. | |
[28:01] | Right. | 这是她的介绍…这是 |
[28:02] | This is her profile. | 这是她的介绍…这是 |
[28:03] | And this… is the DNA that was extracted from the vaginal | … 从阴道里提取出的DNA |
[28:08] | contribution to the sheets at the Stewart house. | 和Stewart家里床单上的吻合 |
[28:11] | Tara Matthews’ DNA in Morgan Stewart’s bed. | Tara Matthews的DNA出现在Morgan Stewart的床上 |
[28:14] | We’re working the same case. | 我们在办同一个案子 |
[28:20] | There were several spots of high density polyethylene | Tara Matthews右手的手指上有 |
[28:23] | embedded in the fingers of Tara Matthews’ right hand. | 几处高浓度聚乙烯斑点 |
[28:25] | According to Hodges, the material is consistent | 照Hodges说的,该物质和通常用在 |
[28:27] | with the plastic tanks in most disposable lighters. | 一次性打火机塑料壳的材料一致 |
[28:30] | We found the top of one at the scene of the fire. | 我们在火灾的最高处也找到了一个打火机 |
[28:33] | Well, heat melts plastic and butane will explode under pressure. | 热量融化了塑料 高压下丁烷会爆炸 |
[28:39] | So the lighter blew up in her hand ? | 所以打火机的材料会残留在她的手上? |
[28:41] | Are you saying that she… set herself on fire ? | 你是说她… 自焚? |
[28:54] | It was attempted suicide. | 这是蓄意自杀 |
[28:55] | She’d been assaulted by a truck driver shortly before her death. | 死之前她曾被一个卡车司机性骚扰 |
[28:59] | She was clinically depressed. | 她正患有抑郁症 |
[29:00] | She was having problems in her marriage. | 她的婚姻出现了问题 |
[29:02] | You know, some Eastern cultures believe that fire cleanses the soul. | 一些西方文化认为火能够洗涤灵魂 |
[29:05] | Well, Tara Matthews was having sex with Morgan Stewart. | Tara Matthews和Morgan Stewart有过性关系 |
[29:09] | So, if she attempted suicide several hours after the Stewarts died, she’s a possible suspect. | 如果他在Stewarts死后几个小时蓄意自杀 她可能是嫌疑人 |
[29:17] | Yeah, but just having her DNA in the bed doesn’t prove she was there for the murders. | 是的,床上有她的DNA并不足以证明 她就是杀人犯 |
[29:21] | What about Tara’s husband Neal ? | Tara的丈夫Neal? |
[29:23] | Well, according to Brass, | 根据Brass的描述,Neal和Morgan从小青梅竹马 |
[29:24] | Neal and Morgan were good friends since they were kids. Neal was good at making money, | Neal是赚钱好手 |
[29:29] | and Morgan was good at making debts. | Morgan则是欠债好手 |
[29:30] | Maybe Morgan was jealous of Neal, sleeps with Tara out of spite, | 也许Morgan嫉妒Neal |
[29:35] | Corinne finds out… | Corinne发现他和Tara上过床 … |
[29:36] | And three people end up dead. | 结果三个人都死了 |
[29:39] | So the critical question remains. | 最关键的问题还是没有解开 |
[29:41] | If Morgan shot himself, then he’s the prime suspect in the murders, | 如果Morgan是开枪自杀,那么他就犯罪第一嫌疑人 |
[29:47] | but if he, in fact, was murdered, | 可如果他是被杀,房子里就还有人在 |
[29:49] | then somebody else was in the house. | |
[29:52] | Mr. Matthews. | Matthews先生,我是Jim |
[29:53] | Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police. | Brass,Las Vegas警局的探长 |
[29:55] | How’s your wife doing ? | 你的太太好些了吗? |
[29:57] | How does it look like she’s doing ? | 你觉得她看上去怎么样了? |
[29:59] | You know, I just have a couple of questions. | 我还有些问题 |
[30:01] | Maybe we should talk outside. | 也许我们应该到外面去 |
[30:02] | We can talk here. | 我们可以在这里谈谈 |
[30:05] | You know, when the detective interviewed you earlier, | 早些时候探长调查你的时候 |
[30:07] | why didn’t you tell him that your best friend and his family had just been killed ? | 你为什么没有告诉他你的好朋友 和家人刚刚被谋杀? |
[30:12] | I didn’t know then. | 当时我还不知道 |
[30:14] | Were you at Morgan’s house yesterday ? No. | 你昨天有没有去过Morgan家? |
[30:17] | How about your wife ? | 没有 那你的太太呢? |
[30:20] | Not that I know of. Why would she ? | 据我所知没有,她为什么要去? |
[30:22] | Well, she’s been spending a lot of time there. | 她在那里呆了很长一段时间 |
[30:24] | What’s that supposed to mean ? | 什么意思? |
[30:25] | Your wife was having an affair with your best friend. | 你的太太和你最好的朋友有婚外情 |
[30:28] | Look, I feel for you, Neal; I do. | Neal,我觉得你很特别; |
[30:32] | Friends don’t sleep with their friend’s wives. | 真的 朋友妻,不可欺 |
[30:35] | You think you know how I feel ? | 你觉得你知道我的感受? |
[30:38] | Guilty ? | 内疚? |
[30:45] | I do feel guilty. | 我不知道 是的,我觉得内疚 |
[30:50] | I was unable to give my wife what she needed. | 我给不了我太太想要的 |
[30:55] | If she went to Morgan, that’s the reason. | 那就是她投进Morgan怀抱的原因 |
[30:58] | She never handled rejection well. | 一旦被拒绝,她就会很难受 |
[31:01] | So, if Morgan rejected her, how would she have taken that ? | 所以,如果Morgan拒绝了她 她要怎么接受? |
[31:04] | Badly. | 很难 |
[31:05] | Bad enough to kill ? | 难到杀了他? |
[31:12] | Not Tara. | |
[31:28] | How’s it going ? | 事情怎么样了? 嘿 |
[31:30] | Checking out trajectory angles. | 查查轨迹角度 |
[31:33] | This is the shot coming out of Morgan’s body. | 这是穿过Morgan身体的子弹 |
[31:37] | What’s the trajectory going into the wall ? | 轨迹怎么会进入墙面的? |
[31:40] | The wall trajectory is a constant. | 墙面轨迹是不变的 |
[31:43] | Morgan’s is the variable here. | 只有Morgan的角度会变 |
[31:45] | Well, there’s no way those lines are gonna match up | 这些轨迹不可能符合Morgan |
[31:48] | with Morgan all the way over on the bed. | 在床上的角度 |
[31:50] | So let’s make them line up. | 所以让我们延长这条线 |
[32:00] | Hang on. If he shot himself there… | 停一下,要是他是在那里自杀的… |
[32:02] | how did he end up on the bed ? | 他又是怎么会到床上去的? |
[32:06] | He was moved. | 有人挪动了他 |
[32:08] | Where is the blood spatter from the initial wound ? | 最初创口上的血都溅到了哪里? |
[32:11] | Wait. | 等一下,Morgan的伤口在这里流的血 |
[32:12] | Morgan’s wound bled out here. | |
[32:14] | The blood puddle covered the initial spatter. | 新的血渍盖住了原有的血渍 |
[32:32] | There was someone else in that room. | 房间里还有人 |
[32:34] | So maybe Neal or Tara Matthews has blood on their clothes. | 也许Neal或是Tara |
[32:37] | Time to check the house. | Matthews的衣服上有血渍 是时候检查房间了 |
[34:02] | You found a basal thermometer at the Stewart house ? | 你在Stewart家里找到了温度计? |
[34:06] | It was crushed on the master bedroom floor. Why ? | 是的,压碎在了主卧室的地板上,怎么了? |
[34:10] | I found one in Tara Matthews’ vanity. | 我在Tara Matthews的空抽屉里也找到了一个 |
[34:14] | I was just looking at Corinne Stewart’s autopsy report. | 我在看Corinne Stewart的尸检报告 恩 |
[34:21] | She had a tubal ligation, so… | … 她做过输软管结扎,所以 … |
[34:23] | she obviously wasn’t trying to have kids. | 显然她不想要孩子 |
[34:26] | Tara was. | Tara想要 |
[35:00] | So it’s been confirmed. | 所以事实证明,Tara |
[35:01] | Tara Matthews is pregnant. | Matthews怀孕了 |
[35:03] | Third-degree burns on most of her body and she doesn’t miscarry ? | 大面积三度烧伤竟然没有流产? |
[35:06] | A mother’s body is designed to protect her baby. | 妈妈的身体是用来保护孩子的 |
[35:10] | I don’t know, all that trauma and morphine… | 我不知道,创伤加上吗啡… |
[35:13] | it’ll be a miracle if she brings it to term. | 如果她能捱到孩子出世简直就是个奇迹 |
[35:15] | Do we have any idea who the father is ? | 知不知道孩子的父亲是谁? |
[35:17] | Too early to tell. | 太早了很难确定,她才怀孕几周 |
[35:19] | She’s just a few weeks pregnant. | |
[35:20] | Okay, we know that Morgan and Tara were having sex. | 我们知道Morgan和Tara发生过性关系 |
[35:23] | The broken basal thermometer we found in the bedroom | 我们在卧室里找到的体温计暗示 |
[35:27] | implies that she was trying to conceive with him, and not her husband. | 她正在尝试怀上Morgan的孩子 而不是她丈夫的孩子 |
[35:29] | Neal could’ve been shooting blanks. | Neal可能一无所知 |
[35:32] | Medical records will confirm that. | 医疗报告会证实的 |
[35:34] | And Neal and Morgan were best friends… | Catherline,Neal和Morgan是很好的朋友… |
[35:38] | Somebody she may have felt comfortable with. | … 她也许觉得和他一起会比较舒服 |
[35:40] | Neal catches Morgan in bed with his wife… | Neal逮到了Morgan和他的妻子在床上… 让我解释… 闭嘴! |
[35:46] | He knows where the best friend keeps his gun. | 他知道好朋友会把枪放在哪里 |
[35:49] | The glass in Neal’s shoe just puts him at the scene. | Neal鞋子里的玻璃说明他曾到过犯罪现场 |
[35:52] | We didn’t find any blood on the clothes we recovered from his house. | 我们没有在他的房子里找到任何带有血渍的衣服 |
[35:56] | Clothes are easy to dump. | 很容易就能扔掉衣服 |
[35:58] | The glass was an oversight, he didn’t even know it was there. | 但玻璃容易被忽略 他甚至不知道会有玻璃削 |
[36:00] | Or maybe he didn’t kill anybody. | 也许他并没有杀人 |
[36:02] | Which leaves Tara. | 他离开了Tara |
[36:03] | There was no blood on her clothes either. | 她的衣服上也没有血渍 |
[36:04] | At least nothing at the house. | 至少房间里的衣服上没有 |
[36:06] | And the clothes she was wearing went up in flames. | 她穿的衣服都被火烧焦了 |
[36:13] | Not everything. | 不是所有的衣服 |
[37:03] | We got a problem, Neal. | 我们有个问题,Neal. |
[37:04] | We found chlorine from the Stewarts’ pool on your wife’s sweater. | 我们在Stewart的游泳池里和他太太的运动衣上 |
[37:08] | That puts her at the scene. | 找到了氯气 |
[37:11] | We’re going to be charging her with the murders. | 说明当时她就在犯罪现场 我们要指控她谋杀 |
[37:17] | Whatever happened… | 无论发生了什么事,Tara都不会是故意 |
[37:19] | Tara couldn’t have done it on purpose. | |
[37:21] | It must’ve been some sort of accident. | 也许是场意外 |
[37:23] | Well, the way we see it, you know, Tara went back | Tara回到Morgan的家里去告诉他 |
[37:25] | to Morgan’s house to tell him that she was pregnant with his child, and… | 告诉他她怀孕了 |
[37:29] | What ? She told you the baby was yours ? | 她告诉你孩子是你的? 是的 |
[37:35] | And you believed her ? | 你相信她? |
[37:36] | We were trying to have a baby. Why wouldn’t I ? | 我们一直想要个孩子 我为什么要不相信? |
[37:39] | Well, sure. | 当然,你们相互很了解 |
[37:41] | I mean, you and Morgan are close enough in looks. | |
[37:43] | She probably would’ve gotten away with it. | 她不会就这样离开 |
[37:46] | She always said that a woman without a child of her own wasn’t a woman. | 她总说一个没有自己孩子的女人 |
[37:52] | We tried in vitro fertilization a half a dozen times. | 不是个完整的女人 我们去过好几次试管婴儿培育诊所 |
[37:56] | Yeah, we know. | 我们知道,我们看了你的医疗记录 |
[37:56] | We subpoenaed your medical records. | 我们知道,我们看了你的医疗记录 |
[37:58] | You had bad sperm. | 你的精子难以成活 |
[38:00] | Anyway… | 后来 |
[38:02] | Tara went over to try to get Morgan to leave his family, | … Tara去劝说Morgan抛弃家庭 |
[38:05] | he said no, she flipped out, she went nuts. | 他不同意,她就翻脸了 |
[38:08] | She’s got a history of depression, right ? | 她有抑郁症病史,是吗? |
[38:10] | Total terror. | 没错 |
[38:11] | I mean, I suppose Morgan got what he deserved. | 我猜Morgan是罪有应得 |
[38:13] | But just because you’re defective doesn’t mean | 你不能生育并不代表 |
[38:16] | that Tara’s gonna jump in bed with him. | Tara就能和他上床 |
[38:19] | I told Tara we could adopt. | 我告诉Tara我们可以领养一个 |
[38:21] | She wouldn’t. | 但是她不肯 |
[38:22] | And Corinne and the kid… wrong place, wrong time, I guess. | Corinne和孩子… 错误的地方,错误的时间 |
[38:28] | She wanted to have a family so bad… | 她太想要个孩子了 … |
[38:30] | And you couldn’t give it to her, so she took her business elsewhere. | … 你给不了她,所以她就去问别人要了 |
[38:33] | And it didn’t take long for Morgan to hit a home run… | Morgan花了很久才做到… |
[38:35] | Stop talking about it like that. | 别那么说 |
[38:37] | Just because she’s lying burned up in a hospital room | Neal,仅仅因为她全身烧伤躺在医院的病床上 |
[38:39] | carrying your best friend’s kid… | – 怀着你好朋友的孩子 … – 不! |
[38:40] | – … – No ! – …isn’t going to cut it with the D.A. | |
[38:42] | – No, I’m… – Look, Neal, | 并不能减轻她的罪名 – 不,我… |
[38:43] | – Not another word. – …she killed three people. | – Neal,她杀了三个人 – 别说了 |
[38:44] | I want you to shut up ! | 我叫你闭嘴! 闭嘴! |
[38:46] | Neal, please. Let’s go. | Neal,我们走 |
[38:47] | Go ahead and walk. | |
[38:48] | Go ahead, let Tara take the fall. | |
[38:50] | She’s probably not gonna make it anyway. | 她可能活不下来 |
[38:52] | – I love my wife. – Please, Neal. | – 我爱我的妻子 |
[38:53] | – Let’s go. – We know you were there. | – Neal 走吧 |
[38:54] | We got a fragment from a basal thermometer… | 我们知道你就在现场 |
[38:56] | You don’t know anything about her. | 我们在你的鞋子里找到一块体温计的碎块 |
[38:57] | I know she wanted a baby more than she wanted to be your wife, | 我知道她想要孩子胜过想要做我的妻子 |
[39:00] | I know that much. | 我知道,告诉我那些我不知道的 |
[39:01] | So tell me what I don’t know. | |
[39:09] | We were just hanging out, having a couple beers and I got a splinter. | 我只是到处转了转 喝了点啤酒,我被木削刺到了 |
[39:15] | Morgan said the tweezers were up in his bathroom. | Morgan说镊子在他的卧室里 |
[39:26] | He said it was Corinne’s idea. | 他说那是Corinne的主意 |
[39:28] | They were just trying to help us. | 他们只是想帮帮我们 |
[39:30] | We did it for Tara. | 我们这么做都是为了Tara |
[39:32] | You slept with my wife ! | 你和我的妻子上床! 没有 |
[39:41] | Corinne ! Call the police ! | Corinne! 打电话报警! |
[39:42] | Mommy. | 妈妈. |
[39:43] | Morgan ! | 我想上去 |
[39:49] | She ran. | 她跑了 |
[39:51] | She was going to call the cops. | 她想要报警 |
[39:52] | I was just trying to stop her. | 我只是想阻止她 |
[39:54] | You shot her. | 你开枪打死了她 |
[39:58] | What about Dani ? | Dani是怎么回事? |
[40:01] | I didn’t know what else to do, so I called Tara. | 我慌了神,所以给Tara打电话 |
[40:05] | When she came over, saw what I’d done… | 她来了之后,看到我所做的一切 … |
[40:07] | she just freaked out. | 大发雷霆 |
[40:09] | I made it look like | 我让这看上去像是Morgan |
[40:10] | Morgan shot Corinne and then he killed himself. | 打死Corinne然后自杀 |
[40:13] | Are you out of your mind ? | 你是不是疯了? |
[40:14] | Do you know what you’ve done ? | 你知不知道自己在做什么? |
[40:16] | This is all because of you. | 都是因为你 Neal |
[40:19] | What happened to Dani ? | … Dani怎么了? |
[40:45] | She said we didn’t deserve to live, neither one of us. | 她说我们都不配活下去,我们都不配 |
[40:49] | And then she just ran out the door. | 接着她就跑了出去 |
[40:53] | I was afraid she was going to try to kill herself. | 我害怕她会想要自杀 |
[40:58] | All we wanted was a baby. | 我们想要的只是个孩子 |