时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | – Welcome back, Mrs. Krell. – I told you, it’s Martha. | Krell太太 欢迎回来 我告诉过你叫我Martha |
[00:24] | Your room’s ready and I have your credit card on file. | 您的房间已经准备好了 我已经用你的信用卡付过账了 |
[00:28] | See you in the morning. I’m beat. | 明天见 我累坏了 |
[00:34] | Call me if you need anything, Martha. | Martha 如果您需要任何服务 请给我电话 ( 尖叫声 ) |
[00:59] | Decedent’s name is Martha Krell. | 死者的名字叫Martha |
[01:00] | Flight attendant. | Krell 是名空姐 |
[01:01] | She checked in this afternoon. | 她在今天下午住了进来 |
[01:04] | Apparently, she was stabbed to death. | 显然是被刀扎死的 |
[01:05] | The coroner’s en route. | 法医的检查报告 |
[01:09] | Weird… No sign of struggle. | 很古怪…竟然没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[01:12] | No clothes, no luggage. | 没有衣服 没有行李 |
[01:15] | Bedspread’s undisturbed. | 床铺没有被打乱过 |
[01:19] | Trashcan is empty and the inside is spotless. | 垃圾桶是空的 |
[01:22] | It’s possible a liner’s been removed. | 并且里面一尘不染 可能衬垫已经拿走了 |
[01:27] | Take a whiff. | 闻一下 |
[01:28] | Smells clean. | 闻上去很干净 |
[01:30] | Smells like a hospital. | 像是医院的味道 |
[01:31] | Bleaches and deodorizers. | 漂白剂和除臭剂的味道 |
[01:33] | Killer attacked the victim, | 凶手袭击了受害人 |
[01:35] | then cleaned and sanitized the room. | 然后清理了房间 |
[01:38] | But here’s the smell of the blood still, | 恩 但是血腥味还在 |
[01:41] | and all the perfumes in Arabia will not sweeten this little room. | 阿拉伯所有的香水 都无法让这个小房间的味道变甜 |
[02:26] | Her liver temp’s 83 degrees. | 她的肝脏温度是华氏83度 |
[02:28] | She’s been dead approximately ten hours. | 她死了大约有十个小时 |
[02:33] | I’d like to get a clear photo of her wounds. | 我想要张伤口的清晰照片 |
[02:35] | – Can we lay her out ? – Yeah. Grab her feet. | 我们可以把她抬出来吗? 哦,是的,抓住脚 ( 关节扭曲声 ) |
[02:49] | Defensive wounds. | 自卫伤口 |
[02:52] | Incised. | 很深 |
[02:55] | – At least a dozen. – She did not want to die. | 至少有十二处 她不想死 |
[03:00] | I just got the call. | 我刚刚接到电话 |
[03:02] | – Where’s Grissom ? – Bathroom. | Grissom在哪儿? 卫生间 |
[03:05] | Working the case. | 研究案子 嘿 |
[03:14] | Hand me my multi-tool, will ya, Greg ? | 把组合刀具给我 好吗 Greg? |
[03:15] | I need a Phillips. | 我要飞利浦的 |
[03:25] | What are you doing ? | 你在干什么? |
[03:25] | Well, the stabbing was brutal, but the crime scene is clean. | 恩 刀伤很残忍 但现场却很干净 |
[03:29] | No cast-off, no spatter. | 没有残留物 没有血迹 |
[03:32] | So, I want to know if the killer washed blood down the drain. | 所以我想知道凶手是不是把 |
[03:51] | Swab and phenol this, will ya ? | 血冲进了下水道 擦一下然后滴上苯酚 |
[04:05] | Blood. | 好吗? 血迹 |
[04:07] | Label it. Send it to DNA. | 贴上标签 送去DNA中心 |
[04:19] | Usually in hotel rooms, we find too many prints. | 在旅馆房间里 我们通常可以找到很多指纹 |
[04:23] | Not a single one. | 一个都没有 |
[04:24] | Just wipes and swipes. | 只能擦啊擦啊擦 |
[04:28] | Ms. Krell was a real nice lady. | Krell是个好人 |
[04:30] | She brought me a Dodger baseball cap. | 她给过我一顶棒球帽 |
[04:32] | Wow. So you were friends ? | 噢 所以你们俩是朋友? |
[04:34] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[04:35] | Airlines buy a chunk of rooms for their trolley dollies, discounted. | 航空公司为他们可爱的姑娘们 订下一大堆 折扣房间 |
[04:39] | She’s been staying here for a few months. | 她已经在这里住了几个月了 |
[04:41] | So you discovered the body. | 所以你发现了尸体 |
[04:43] | Her supervisor called to say her A.M. flight was canceled. | 她的上司打电话 说她早上的航班取消了 |
[04:46] | She wasn’t answering her phone. | 但她一直没有接电话 |
[04:47] | He asked me to make sure she got the message. | 他要我确认一下她收到消息了 |
[04:50] | So you knocked on her door, | 所以我敲了门 |
[04:51] | and when she didn’t answer, | 当她没有回答时 |
[04:53] | you just went right in ? | 你直接走了进去? |
[04:55] | – Yeah. I got a master key. – Yeah, I knew that. | 是的 我有所有的钥匙 恩 我知道 |
[04:59] | Does the hotel have surveillance ? | 旅馆有没有监视系统? |
[05:01] | – Nope. – Thank you. | 没有 谢谢 你帮了很大的忙 |
[05:03] | – You’ve been a big help. – Right on. | 很愿意 |
[05:06] | Excuse me. I’m Hayden Michaels. | 不好意思 我是Hayden Michaels |
[05:08] | I’m the manager of the Four Aces. | 我是Four Aces的经理 |
[05:10] | I just got the call. | 我才接到电话 |
[05:11] | Anything we can do to help ? | 有什么我们可以帮得上的吗? |
[05:13] | Thank you. I’ll let you know. | 谢谢 我会告诉你的 |
[05:14] | Detective, if this hits the media, this is really going to hurt our business. | 探长 如果这让媒体知道 将会影响到我们的生意 |
[05:20] | What are you asking me ? | 你想让我做什么? |
[05:21] | Anything you can do to keep it out of the press ? | 你能不能想办法别让媒体知道? |
[05:24] | Look, I’m trying to catch a killer. | 看 我正在寻找凶手 |
[05:25] | I got no control over the press. | 我没法控制媒体 |
[05:27] | If this makes the news, then it is what it is. | 如果这制造了新闻 那么是怎么样就只能怎么样 ( 含糊的无线电声 ) |
[05:55] | Victim’s in the bedroom. | 嘿 受害人在卧室 |
[05:57] | Ty Hawkins, 12. | Ty Hawkins 12岁 妈妈进屋叫他起床 |
[06:00] | Mother came in to wake him… found him like this. | 就发现他成了这个样子 ( 叹气声 ) |
[06:08] | Beaten to death. | 殴打致死 |
[06:09] | This many blows, it was personal. | 多次击打 带有个人愤怒 |
[06:12] | Liver temp makes T.O.D. around midnight. | 肝脏温度表明死亡时间大约是在午夜 |
[06:14] | No sign of forced entry. nothing’s missing. | 没有强行进入的痕迹 没有东西丢失 |
[06:17] | All the doors and windows were locked except for the screen door. | 所有的门窗都是锁着的 除了纱门 |
[06:20] | Parents claim they keep that locked. | 父母亲说他们一直锁着那扇门 |
[06:23] | – You find a weapon ? – Negative. | 你有没有找到凶器? |
[06:25] | Family’s been transported down to the station. | 没有 一家人都已经送去了警局 |
[06:27] | I’m gonna go down and take their statement. | 我去录口供 |
[06:29] | When you’re done here, roll by. | 嘿 等你完成之后就离开 |
[06:31] | – We’ll ink them. – You got it. | 我们要染上墨汁 知道了 |
[06:36] | Boy’s not even safe in his own bed. | 孩子连在自己的床上都不安全 |
[06:39] | I’ll take the inside. | 我检查里面 |
[06:41] | Yeah, I could use the fresh air. | 好 我可以呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[08:52] | Found a pile of pipes by the side of the house | 我在房子边上找到了铁管 |
[08:54] | One seems to be missing. | 看上去像是遗失的一段 |
[08:55] | This is an exemplar of a possible murder weapon. | 这是典型的凶器 |
[08:57] | And I cast a shoe impression just outside the kid’s bedroom window. | 我在孩子卧室窗口的窗口外不远处 做了个鞋印 |
[09:01] | Also some graffiti on the window– B-R-A-T. | 窗户上还有几个字母 |
[09:05] | Maybe somebody had it in for the kid. | 也许那是有人专为孩子写的 |
[09:07] | Well, I bagged the bloody sheets from the bed. | 恩,我装了带有床上血迹的床单 |
[09:09] | Found boxers, a T-shirt and a fitted sheet in the washer. | 在洗衣机里 找到了内裤 |
[09:14] | ALS’d for blood, found urine. | 汗衫 还有配套的床单 找到尿样 |
[09:18] | Well, whoever killed the boy knew how to get in and out of this house without waking the family. | 恩 杀害男孩的凶手知道怎样进出房间 并且不吵醒家人 |
[09:28] | No mystery here. | 这里没有秘密 |
[09:29] | Ms. Krell was violently stabbed to death. | Krell被严重刺伤而死 |
[09:31] | C.O.D. exsanguination. | C.O.D.驱血法 |
[09:33] | – SAE kit ? – She was raped. | SAE药箱? 有人强奸了她 |
[09:35] | Contusions to the vaginal introitus and | 阴道入口处有撕裂的伤口 |
[09:37] | an eighth-inch hemorrhagic laceration at the vaginal fourchette. | 阴唇有一道 8英寸长的出血伤口 |
[09:41] | 6:00 position. The attack was brutal. | 6:00 position. 非常残忍 |
[09:44] | Aren’t they always ? | 永远都很残忍 不是吗? |
[09:46] | I don’t know why people think that rape has anything to do with sex. | 我不明白为什么人们 总是认为强奸和性有关 |
[09:49] | If a guy just wants sex, he can hire a hooker. | 如果一个男人只是想要性 他可以找个妓女 |
[09:52] | – What else ? – Well, there is some good news. | 还有呢? |
[09:54] | Motile sperm in the wet mount. | 恩 有个好消息 找到了活的精子 |
[09:56] | I’ve sent the kit to DNA for analysis. | 我已经把药箱 送去做DNA分析 |
[10:03] | Ecklie, what’s up ? | Ecklie什么事? |
[10:05] | I paged Grissom. | 我呼了Grissom |
[10:07] | And he paged me. | 接着他呼了我 |
[10:11] | How can I help you ? | 能为你做些什么? |
[10:13] | Five years ago, there was this day-shift case, | 五年前也有一个未了的案子 |
[10:17] | Homicide. The victim was a flight attendant named Sue Stein from Palo Alto, California. | 谋杀 死者是个空姐 名叫Sue |
[10:23] | She was raped and murdered in a local hotel. | Stein 来自加利福尼亚州的Palo Alto 她在当地一家旅馆里遭到奸杀 |
[10:26] | Killer was never apprehended. | 凶手还未伏法 |
[10:40] | Vic’s clothing and suitcase were missing. | 死者的衣物行李都不见了 |
[10:42] | Room was immaculate, smelled like disinfectant. | 房间很干净 带有消毒剂的味道 |
[10:44] | – Same signature. – One difference. | 一模一样 |
[10:46] | In the prior case, body was found in a first floor room. | 一点不同 前个案子中 |
[10:50] | Sliding glass door facing the pool was unlocked. | 死者在底楼房间被发现 面向游泳池的玻璃门锁着 |
[10:53] | Ms. Krell was killed on the second floor. | Ms. Krell在二楼遇害 |
[10:55] | There was only one way into her room. | 只有一个门进出房间 |
[10:57] | Sue Was there semen present in Sue Stein’s SAE kit ? | |
[11:00] | Yeah. Ran it through CODIS. No hit. | Stein的记录箱里有没有精子样本? |
[11:01] | I asked Mia to compare it with the semen from the recent attack. | -是的 那去查一下 -没找到匹配的 |
[11:05] | Is that fingerprint from your crime scene ? | 我让Mia去和最近这个凶杀案里 得到的精样做对比了 那个指纹是不是犯罪现场找到的? |
[11:08] | Only print we found. | 我们找到的唯一一枚指纹 |
[11:10] | Impressed in Sue’s blood on the bedspread near her hips. | 欠在Sue的血里 就在床单上靠近她的臀部 |
[11:13] | Underlying pattern on the fabric made it impossible to read. | 印在织物的下面 难以辨认 |
[11:17] | That was then. This is now. | 那次是那次 现在是现在 |
[11:23] | My son’s dead. Why are you fingerprinting me ? | 我的儿子死了 你们为什么要我的指纹? |
[11:26] | The crime lab is going to dust your house for prints, | 犯罪实验室正在你的屋子里 撒灰收集指纹 |
[11:29] | So I need to know which ones are yours. | 所以我们要知道那些指纹是你的 |
[11:31] | Now, your wife said that you both went to bed after the news. | 你的妻子说看完新闻后你们都上了床 |
[11:34] | I already told you that. | 那些我已经说过了 |
[11:35] | Twice. | 两遍 |
[11:36] | You know, I… I got questions, too, you know. | 你知道 我…我也有问题 |
[11:40] | Why Ty ? | 你知道的 为什么是Ty? 为什么不是我? |
[11:45] | Why not me ? | 我们怎么会睡着了… ( |
[11:48] | How could my wife and I sleep… through it all ? | 叹息声 ) 这一切? |
[11:53] | Mr. Hawkins, would you stand up, facing me, so I can take some photos ? | Mr. Hawkins 你能不能站起身 |
[11:57] | – Is this really necessary ? – Please, just let him do his job. | 面朝我 这样我可以拍些照片? 这个真的有必要吗? 请让他完成自己的工作 |
[12:00] | Sir… | 先生… ( |
[12:14] | Open up. | 清了清喉咙 ) 张开嘴 |
[12:20] | I’ll be needing to take your shoes. | 我需要你的鞋子 |
[12:22] | You can wear some booties home. | 你可以穿上赃物回家 |
[12:24] | What now ? | 现在怎么样? |
[12:25] | You and your wife are free to go. | 你和你的妻子现在可以走了 |
[12:28] | What about Matt ? | Matt呢? |
[12:30] | He has to stay here in protective custody until this is resolved. | 在凶案结束之前 |
[12:40] | Yvonne. | 他必须留在这里接受保护 嘿 |
[12:45] | – They’re keeping Matt. – I Know. | 他们留下了Matt 我知道 |
[12:47] | He’ll be home soon. It’s just procedure. | 他很快就会回家的 这只是的常规程序 |
[12:50] | – Right ? – Right. | -是吗? -是的 |
[12:52] | Can we at least speak to him ? | 我们能不能只是 |
[12:54] | Can’t allow that. | 这不允许 |
[13:01] | Come on, let… let’s go. | 好了 走 走吧 |
[13:03] | Come on. | 好了 |
[13:11] | – You just gonna let them go ? – Neither has a record, no motive. | 你就这样让他们走了? 他们都没有犯罪记录或是犯罪动机 |
[13:14] | There’s no blood on them. | 他们身上都没有血迹 |
[13:15] | Well, they could’ve showered, tossed their clothes. | 他们可能洗过澡 换过衣服了 |
[13:17] | – Their grief is not an act. – Yeah, based on what ? | 他们的悲伤不是装出来的 |
[13:19] | Years of listening to the parents of dead children. | 依据是什么? 多年聆听 失去孩子的父母心声 |
[13:24] | Let’s go talk to this kid. | 让我们和那个孩子谈谈 |
[13:29] | Hey, Mia. | 嘿 Mia |
[13:36] | Let me guess, you’re listening to something classy like Jessica or Ashlee. | 让我猜猜你在听经典音乐 像是Jessica 或是Ashlee. ( 耳机里传来男人说法语的声音 ) |
[13:48] | It’s… Jean-Paul Sartre. “Huis Clos.” | 那是… Jean-Paul Sartre. |
[13:52] | “No Exit.” | “没有出路” |
[13:54] | It loses something in a translation. | 翻译过来总会失去点什么 |
[13:56] | Oui, oui. | 噢 噢 |
[13:58] | The blood from the hairy wad that you found in the drain | 你在下水管道里找到的头发里的血迹 |
[14:01] | is consistent with the victim. | 和受害人的血是一致的 |
[14:03] | And what about the semen from Martha’s SAE ? | Martha’s SAE的精子怎么样? |
[14:05] | That’s consistent with the DNA from the first attack. | 那和第一个凶杀案里的DNA是一致的 |
[14:07] | You are looking at the same rapist. | 我们找的是同一个强奸犯 |
[14:10] | I want to show you something. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[14:12] | Really ? | 真的? |
[14:23] | This guy’s immune system doesn’t recognize his own sperm. | 这个家获得免疫系统辨认 不出他自己的精子 |
[14:26] | Antibodies are attacking the little guys. | 抗体正在攻击这些小家伙 |
[14:28] | I read about this phenomenon in a forensic journal… | 我在一份尸检日记中 读到过这种现象… |
[14:31] | November, 2003. | 2003的11月 |
[14:33] | Killer had a vasectomy, then had it reversed. | 杀人犯做了输精管切除术 然后把输精管倒了个向 |
[14:35] | Oui, oui. | 噢 噢 |
[14:36] | Thanks, Mia. | 谢谢Mia. |
[14:39] | How could a boy have made someone so mad ? | 一个男孩怎么会让别人那么生气 |
[14:43] | COD is blunt-force trauma. | 钝器造成的创伤 |
[14:44] | I counted 14 separate blows. | 我数了数有14个伤口 |
[14:47] | Several more were coinciding. | 还有好几个相互重叠 |
[14:48] | Cylindrical weapon, about an inch in diameter. | 圆柱形凶器 |
[14:51] | Consistent with a pipe ? | 直径为一英寸 与铁管相符? |
[14:53] | Yeah. In fact, check this out. | 恩 事实上 看看这个 |
[14:56] | Thread pattern’s consistent with the end of a pipe. | 伤口模式和水管的尾端一致 |
[15:03] | He’s got no defense wounds. | 他没有任何自卫受伤 |
[15:05] | Yeah. My guess, he never woke up. | 是的 我猜想 他一直睡着 |
[15:12] | You’re not fooling me, kid. | 小子 不要耍我 |
[15:14] | The second I laid eyes on you, I knew how it went down. | 我只要看你一眼就知道发生了什么 |
[15:17] | You took a pipe from the backyard, | 你从后院拿来了水管 |
[15:20] | you went into Ty’s bedroom, | 然后你走进Ty的卧室 |
[15:22] | and while he was sleeping, | 当时他正睡着 |
[15:23] | you beat his brains to a pulp. | 你狠命的敲他的头 |
[15:27] | Now, what the hell’s wrong with you, kid ? | 好了 |
[15:30] | Your little brother is dead. | 小子 你到底有什么毛病? |
[15:33] | What did he ever do to you ? | 你的弟弟死了 他到底对你怎么了? |
[15:35] | Now, don’t look at him. He can’t help you. | 好了 不要看着他 他帮不了你 |
[15:39] | Nobody can help you. You’re going to prison. | 没人帮得了你 等着进监狱吧 |
[15:41] | At 14, that means life. | 14岁会是终生监禁 |
[15:45] | – I’m talking to you, you little…! – Detective… | 我在和你说话 你这个小…! 探长… |
[15:48] | can I have a word with you outside, please ? | 我能不能和你到外面 说句话? |
[16:00] | We don’t have enough evidence to suggest that that boy killed his brother. | 我们还没有充足的证据 说明那个男孩杀了他的弟弟 |
[16:03] | What are you getting at ? | 你在说什么? |
[16:06] | I’m saying I’m not sure if threatening him is the right tactic right now. | 我是说我不知道刚刚的威胁 是不是一个好办法 |
[16:09] | I found no blood on his clothes. | 我没有在他的衣服上找到血迹 |
[16:10] | The screen door could have been the point of entry. | 纱窗可能是个突破口 |
[16:13] | I mean, have you considered asking him what he heard | 我是说 你有没有想过先问问他 有没有听到什么动静 |
[16:15] | or… or saw before you just put the full court press on him ? | 或者看到什么然后你再把 所有的法院条文压到他的身上 |
[16:18] | I don’t tell you how to collect the evidence. | 我不想告诉你怎么收集证据 |
[16:21] | No, you don’t. Look, there’s no disrespect here, okay ? | 不 你不用 看 我没有任何不尊敬你的意思 可以吗? |
[16:24] | We’re all on the same team. | 我们都在一条船上 |
[16:25] | Then get to the lab and get me something that I can use. | 那么去实验室找些有用的东西 ( 叹息声 ) ( 电子嘀嘀声 ) 嘿 |
[16:35] | Hey. Call me a geek, | 嘿 就算你说我是个小丑 |
[16:37] | but background subtraction application software is the bomb. | 但这个背景消除软件 仍然是个”炸弹” |
[16:40] | Only geeks still say “the bomb.” | 只有小丑管它叫”炸弹” |
[16:44] | But it you ask me, geeks should be revered. | 但是如果你问我 我觉得人们应该尊敬小丑 |
[16:48] | Okay. The technology’s pretty new. | 恩 好吧 |
[16:50] | You’ll get hammered on cross, but it definitely works. | 这种技术非常新 不过这项技术真的很有用 |
[16:54] | Okay, check it out. | 好了 看看吧 |
[16:55] | So the fingerprint is blood-red… That’s the shade | 指纹红的像血一样 那个是阴影部分 |
[16:57] | we use for the color identifier. | 我们专为辨色器提供的 |
[16:59] | and now the preprogrammed algorithm is just removing all the other colors from the fabric, | 接着现在是预先编好的算法 只要从织物上移除其余的所有颜色 |
[17:03] | and we’re left with just the print. It’s… | 我们剩下的就只是指纹了 它是… |
[17:05] | Mind if I watch ? | 让我看一下好吗? |
[17:07] | Voyeur ? | Voyeur 恩? |
[17:08] | – I like that. – Geek. | 我喜欢那个 厉害 ( 叹息声 ) ( 键盘的敲打声 嘀嘀声 ) 噢 是的 |
[17:17] | Right. | 好了 ( 键盘敲打声 ) |
[17:19] | Scan this into I-AFIS, and here we go. | 放进I-AFIS扫描 |
[17:30] | Got yourself a hit. | 我们开始吧 找到了 |
[17:32] | “Jesse Acheson. 38. | Jesse Acheson 38岁 |
[17:34] | “Multiple convictions, cocaine possession, intent to sell. | 多次犯罪 携带可卡因意图贩卖 |
[17:37] | “In and out of jail for the past… seven years. | 在过去的…七年里多出进出监狱 |
[17:41] | Was he in or out on May 12, 1999 ? | 1999年5月12日那天 他在不在监狱里? |
[17:43] | Out. | 不在 |
[17:45] | What about last night ? | 昨晚呢? |
[17:46] | Released six months ago. Living in Henderson. | 六个月前释放 现住在Henderson |
[17:49] | Thanks, Neil. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | – Who is it ? – Las Vegas Police. | 是谁啊? Las Vegas警局 |
[18:03] | We’re looking for Jesse Acheson. | 我们正在寻找Jesse Acheson |
[18:05] | Hey, look, my husband hasn’t used since he got out of the joint, | 嘿 我丈夫在出狱之后 就没有再吸过 |
[18:09] | so whatever you think he did, you’re wrong. | 所以无论你们认为他做了什么 你们都错了 |
[18:11] | Do you know where he is ? | 你知不知道他在哪儿? |
[18:13] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[18:15] | Well, your marriage is just full of romance ? | 你的婚姻里真是充满了浪漫 恩? |
[18:18] | May we come in ? | 我们可以进去吗? |
[18:19] | – Nah, I don’t think so. – Just one more question. | 不 我想不行 再问一个问题 |
[18:22] | Do you happen to know where he was last night ? | 你是不是碰巧知道他昨晚在哪儿? |
[18:24] | No. I haven’t seen him in days. | 我已经几天没见过他了 谢了 |
[18:26] | Thank you. | ( 关门声 ) |
[18:29] | That was fun. | 很有意思 |
[18:33] | Brass, you guys get in your cars, drive around the block. | 你们几个上车 在小区附近转转 |
[18:38] | Pick me up in five minutes. | 5分钟后来接我 |
[18:40] | We’ll be close. | 我们就在附近 ( 按键的声音 ) ( 汽车发动声 ) |
[18:51] | Jesse, cops were just here. | Jesse 警察刚刚在这里 |
[18:52] | What the hell’s going on ? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[18:55] | No, I didn’t tell them where you are ! | 不 我没有告诉他们你在哪儿 |
[18:57] | I don’t know where the hell you are ! | 我压根就不知道你在那里 |
[18:58] | When are you coming home ? | 你什么时候回家? |
[19:01] | Jesse… | |
[19:03] | Damn you ! | 你去死吧! ( 电话的嘟嘟声 叹息声 ) |
[20:05] | The shoe impression outside Ty’s window matches the brother’s. | Ty窗外的鞋印 和他哥哥的鞋印一致 |
[20:09] | Yeah, I got a hair off of Ty’s T-shirt. | 是的 我从Ty的汗衫上 找到了一根头发 |
[20:11] | Also consistent with Matt. | 都和Matt的匹配 |
[20:13] | Either of which could be related to the murder or just a result | 两个证据都无法知道这是 因为谋杀的关系 |
[20:16] | of two brothers living together. | 还是仅仅因为他们两兄弟 住在一起所以造成的 |
[20:18] | What’s in the bindle ? | 是的 |
[20:19] | Blue fibers. | 恩 Blue纤维 |
[20:21] | Got them off the vic’s T-shirt. | 从死者汗衫上找到的 |
[20:22] | Nobody in the family was wearing anything blue. | 家里没人穿蓝色的衣服 |
[20:25] | No, but you know, could be from a blanket, a carpet, towel. | 是没有 可你知道 这可能来自于地毯 毛毯或是毛巾 |
[20:28] | I’ll take them to Trace. | 我会把它们拿给Trace 嘿 |
[20:31] | Hey, I am concerned that Detective Cavaliere’s moving ahead of Forensics on this one. | 我关心的是Cavaliere探长 他过来领导尸检小组调查这个案子 |
[20:35] | He can move as fast as wants. | 他可以动作飞快 |
[20:37] | The D.A. won’t file without the physical evidence. | 如果没有物证 就不能定论 |
[20:39] | Right now, we got nothing. | 现在 我们可什么也没有 |
[20:42] | Sandra Acheson called her husband at exactly 3:03 p.m. today. | Sandra Acheson在今天下午的三点零三分整 给他丈夫打了电话 |
[20:46] | I secured a 2703-D court order for the number she was calling. | 我拿到了法院2703-D许可令 找到了她正在拨打的电话号码 |
[20:50] | It was a cell phone. | 是个手机号 |
[20:52] | I contacted the cell phone company and found out | 我联系了移动公司 |
[20:54] | that Jesse answered his phone near Tower 8, phase West. | 发现Jesse在西区的8号塔附近接了电话 |
[20:57] | Given the signal strength, he was within two blocks of the tower. | 根据信号的强弱程度来看 他的活动范围就在塔的 两个街区之内 |
[21:03] | His wife said that she hasn’t seen him in several days, so I had | 他的妻子说好几天没有见过他了 |
[21:07] | Homicide check registration at all the hotels within the yellow area. | 所以我让谋杀小组检查了 黄色区域内所有旅馆的登记 |
[21:10] | He is booked at the Tangiers. | 他就住在Tangiers |
[21:14] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[21:16] | Get this… | 得到了这个– |
[21:17] | the rapist’s semen came back positive for cocaine. | 强奸犯的精子对可卡因呈阳性 |
[21:20] | We don’t usually run a panel for semen, Greg. | 我们通常不用仪表盘查检查精子 Greg |
[21:23] | I know that, but given our suspect’s priors for blow, | 我知道 可是鉴于我们嫌疑犯的优先性 |
[21:26] | I had a tech run an immunoassay specific to the drug. | 我做了毒性技术检查 特别针对毒品 |
[21:29] | Wow. You guys are rendering me obsolete. | 噢 你们的表演正是让我大吃一惊 |
[21:33] | So, Jesse gets coked up, he commits the crime, | 所以Jesse中了 人是他杀的 |
[21:36] | he drives down to the Strip | 他开车到了Strip |
[21:37] | and he checks into the Tangiers. | 然后住进Tangiers |
[21:39] | The Gift Show’s in town. | 表演就在城里 |
[21:40] | There aren’t any vacancies on the Strip. | Strip不会有空位 |
[21:41] | Well, his wife said that she hadn’t seen him in a few days. | 恩 他妻子说她好几天没见过他了 |
[21:44] | Maybe he’s back in the game again, selling coke | 也许他又去玩游戏了 |
[21:47] | to out-of-town businessmen from the comfort and security of his hotel room. | 在舒适安全的旅馆房间里 给出城的生意人出售可卡因 |
[21:51] | So, he takes a break from his job, | 接着 他有了空挡 |
[21:52] | rapes and kills the vic at another hotel, | 去强奸和杀害另一个旅馆里的受害人 |
[21:55] | and then goes back to work ? | 然后回去继续工作? |
[21:57] | Even cokeheads need a diversion now and then. | 就算是毒品头子也要不时的分工 嗨 我是Stokes 案子解决了吗? |
[22:04] | Solve the case ? | ( 轻轻的笑声 |
[22:05] | I’m getting there. | ) 我马上就到 |
[22:07] | Nothing definitive as of yet. | 仍然没确实的证明 |
[22:08] | Which means you can’t hold Matt Hawkins for longer than his 24 hours. | 就是说你们不能拘留Matt Hawkins 超过24小时 |
[22:11] | Really ? Well, you know… | 真的? 恩 你知道 恩… |
[22:14] | I got a signed confession. | 我有签过字的成述 |
[22:15] | Really ? | 真的? 恩 |
[22:17] | Sort of kicks the crap out of your “evidence,” now, doesn’t it ? | 废话 没有证据 是吗? |
[22:20] | He confessed ? | 他承认了? |
[22:21] | Signed. Check it. | 签字然后核对 |
[22:22] | Did you beat it out of him ? | 你没有逼供? |
[22:24] | No, I used science, kind of like you guys. | ( 轻轻的笑声 ) 我利用科学 就和你们一样 |
[22:26] | How’s that ? | 恩 你怎么做的? |
[22:27] | I put him on a Computer Voice Stress Analyzer. | 我给他用了计算机声音语音压力分析仪 |
[22:30] | Once I caught him lying, he gave it right up. | 我捉住他撒谎了 他就把真相说了出来 |
[22:33] | That device has been discredited for years. | 那个东西好多年前就失效了 |
[22:35] | Well, check their Web site. | 好了 看看他们的网站 |
[22:37] | It’s still used in 1400 state and local agencies. | 1400个州以及地方分局还在用它 |
[22:40] | Well, not in Las Vegas. | 不过Las Vegas不用 |
[22:42] | Or anywhere else in this state. | 这个州的其他地发也不用它 |
[22:44] | Say, was an advocate or a parent present at the time of the confession ? | 说吧 在这个呈述事实的同时 爸爸或是妈妈有没有在现场? |
[22:49] | He didn’t ask for his mommy and daddy. | 他没说要他的爸爸或是妈妈? |
[22:51] | Long as he says he understands his rights, we don’t have to have anyone there with him. | 他说他了解自己的权利 我们不用派任何人去陪他 |
[22:55] | He tell you why he did it ? | 他告诉你他为什么这么做了吗? |
[22:57] | No, but he will. | 没有 但他会的 |
[23:00] | Listen, Stokes, thanks for trying to help, but we got him. | 嘿 听 Stokes 谢谢你的好心 我们已经抓到他了 |
[23:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:10] | So, I just got back from the Tangiers. | 我刚从Tangiers回来 |
[23:12] | The GM won’t let us into Jesse Acheson’s room without a search warrant, | 因为没有搜查令 所以总经理不让我进Jesse Acheson的房间 |
[23:16] | and the judge denied our request. | 法官拒绝了我们的请求 |
[23:18] | I’ll talk to the judge. | 我会和法官谈谈的 |
[23:19] | I’ll bring Acheson in for questioning, I guess. | 我想我要带Acheson进行询问 |
[23:21] | Could you just keep him under surveillance for now, | 你就不能单单监视他吗? |
[23:23] | let Greg tag along with your guy ? | 让 Greg 跟着你们要找的人 |
[23:25] | We might learn something. | 我们也许能得到点什么 |
[23:26] | Sure, I’ll get him a bag of donuts. | 当然 我会给他一袋面包圈 |
[23:29] | I was testifying today. | 我今天正在证明 |
[23:32] | I ran into the D.A. | 我碰巧撞见了头 |
[23:34] | He filled me inon your case. | 他让我接受这个案子 |
[23:36] | Looks like Matt Hawkins’ confession is gonna stand up in court. | 看上去Matt Hawkins的呈述 将会出现在法庭上 |
[23:41] | Suspects are tricked into confessing all the time, | 嫌疑犯常常被诱导供述 |
[23:44] | but I’m telling you, Cavaliere intimidated that boy. | 但是我告诉你 Cavaliere威胁那个男孩 |
[23:46] | Man, he would’ve signed anything. | 兄弟 他会在任何东西上签字的 |
[23:48] | So you think he’s innocent ? | 那么你认为他是无辜的? |
[23:50] | Could be. I checked the crime stats for the Hawkins neighborhood. | 有可能 我检查了Hawkins家邻居 |
[23:52] | There’s been a rash of nuisance calls. | 的证词 曾经有过骚扰电话 |
[23:55] | There’s some homeless guy running around out there peeping in windows, | 还有个流浪汉在外面游荡 |
[23:58] | urinating in public, attempted B and E. | 他透过玻璃窥视房间动静 在公共场所小便 |
[24:00] | Sounds like a suspect. | 听上去像是个嫌疑犯 |
[24:01] | I’m gonna go back out there, see if the Hawkins know anything about it. | 我要回去 看看Hawkins是不是还知道些别的 |
[24:05] | Need some help ? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[24:06] | You got that kind of time ? | 你有时间? |
[24:08] | I’ll meet you in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[24:10] | Thanks, Warrick. | 谢谢你 Warrick |
[24:12] | You expect me to invade Mr. Acheson’s privacy | 你想要我 去侵犯Acheson太太的隐私 |
[24:15] | based upon a five-year-old fingerprint that was manipulated on a computer ? | 就因为一个计算机上操纵的指纹 而且还是五年前的? |
[24:19] | It wasn’t manipulated… It was processed. | 不是被操纵的指纹 是被处理过的指纹 |
[24:21] | That’s what we do. | 那是我们一直在做的 |
[24:22] | Try getting that one past a defense attorney. | 通过辩护律师得到指纹 |
[24:24] | It’s one thing to send a print through AFIS; | 通过AFIS送出指纹又是另一件事 |
[24:27] | it’s another thing to use… | 我们用了另一种仪器… |
[24:28] | a “background subtraction algorithm” | “背景减法规则系统”来从床单上 |
[24:31] | to isolate the print from a bedspread. | 提取指纹 |
[24:33] | It’s not my fault that the courts lag behind our technology. | 法院的科技落伍 – 可不是我的错 – Gil |
[24:36] | Gil, I’m sympathetic to your request, | 同情同情我的请求吧 |
[24:38] | but if I grant a warrant based upon this print, | 如果我根据这个指纹就给你搜查令 |
[24:40] | and the print is later thrown out of court, | 而那个指纹却在后来被扔出了法庭 |
[24:42] | then everything you find as a result of it would be excluded, | 那么你找到的每样东西都会被扔出去 |
[24:45] | and your pattern rapist could be back on the street. | 然后你的连环强奸犯就会重获自由 |
[24:47] | Give me something else… | 如果你能在提供点什么给我– 我会很乐意 |
[24:48] | I’ll be happy to grant you a warrant. | – 给你搜查令的 |
[24:50] | Your Honor, I need the warrant in order to find something else. | – 法官大人 |
[24:54] | You’ll find another way. | 我就是要搜查令来找东西 你会找到另一个方法的 |
[25:03] | Kind of like bird-watching, ain’t it ? | 就像是盯梢 不是吗? |
[25:06] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:09] | You bored ? | 很无聊? ( 叹气声 ) |
[25:12] | I’m bored. | 很无聊 ( 轻笑声 ) |
[25:14] | So, I got a question. | 我想到个问题 |
[25:16] | I hear the killer completely wiped down the crime scene. | 我听说杀人犯彻底清理了犯罪现场 |
[25:19] | So why do you think he left his semen behind ? | 那么你为什么会想到他留下了精液? |
[25:21] | Could’ve worn a condom. | 他原本可以用避孕套的 |
[25:23] | Well, before committing a crime, a typical serial rapist | 在犯罪之前 通常连环强奸犯 |
[25:27] | will often masturbate to his perfect rape-murder fantasy. | 会先手淫 达到完美的奸杀幻想 |
[25:31] | Didn’t wear a condom then, didn’t want to wear one during the act. | 接着不戴避孕套 他们不愿意在强奸过程中戴避孕套 |
[25:37] | Besides, the DNA isn’t on file. | 还有 DNA没有登记在案 |
[25:39] | It wasn’t much of a risk. | 这不算危险 |
[25:46] | Litterbug. | 小虫子 |
[25:48] | CSIs don’t mind the bugs. | CSI的人从来不讨厌小虫子 |
[25:54] | If the DNA on this cup matches the seminal DNA, | 如果杯子上的DNA和精液里的DNA符合 |
[25:57] | Grissom won’t need a warrant. | Grissom就不需要搜查令了 |
[26:00] | We’ll be making an arrest. | 我们可以弄张逮捕令 |
[26:06] | We’re not unfit parents. | 我们是不称职的父母 |
[26:08] | Please, we just want to speak with our son. | 我只想和我的儿子说说话 |
[26:12] | We called the detective, but no one will tell us anything. | 我们给探长打了电话 他们什么也不告诉我们 |
[26:15] | Right now your son’s under investigation. | 现在你们的儿子正在接受调查 |
[26:19] | What ? | -什么? -是的 |
[26:20] | Yeah, the detective asked him if he wanted a parent or advocate present at the interrogation. | 探长问他 审讯时是否想要父母或是辩护人在场 |
[26:24] | He’s 14 years old, so it’s his right to say no. | 他已经14岁了 所以他有权拒绝 |
[26:27] | But he’s just a kid. | 可他只是个孩子 |
[26:29] | I mean, he just lost his brother. | 我是说 他刚刚失去他的弟弟 |
[26:31] | Matt’s sensitive. | Matt很敏感 |
[26:32] | He doesn’t handle stress well. | 他不能很好的释放压力 |
[26:33] | If we-we-we could just talk to him. | 如果我们 |
[26:34] | He may need a change of clothes. | 我们只是和他说说话 他也许需要一些替换的衣服 |
[26:38] | Were those his clothes in the washer ? | 他的衣服是不是在洗衣机里? 是的 |
[26:42] | Okay, we’ll see what we can do about getting him something to wear. | 好的 我会想办法送些衣服 – 给他 – 同时 |
[26:46] | In the meantime, if you could just answer the question. | 你能否回答几个问题 你想知道那个流浪汉? |
[26:49] | You want to know about that homeless guy ? | – 是的 |
[26:52] | He’s nuts. | – 他是个没用的人 |
[26:53] | He… he scared the boys once or twice, but… | 他吓唬过孩子们一两次 可是 |
[26:56] | How did he scare them ? | 他是怎么吓唬他们的? |
[26:57] | Ty saw him writing something on the window. | Ty 看到他在窗户上画东西 |
[26:58] | Was it “Brat” ? | 是不是 “Brat”这几个字? |
[27:00] | Yeah. I chased him away. | 是的 我赶走了他 |
[27:04] | Matt… cleaned off the window. | 擦干净了玻璃窗 |
[27:06] | That would explain the shoe impressions outside the bedroom window. | 那可以解释卧室窗外 的鞋印 |
[27:08] | You’re thinking that that guy had something to do with what happened ? | 你们认为那个人 和整件事有关? |
[27:12] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to find out. | 恩 那是我们正在调查的 |
[27:14] | God. I knew we should’ve called the cops. | ( 哭泣声 ) 噢 天哪 我知道我们应该报警 |
[27:17] | When was the last time that you saw him ? | 你们最后一次见到这个人 是什么时候? |
[27:19] | I jog through that park every evening. | 每天晚上我都去公园里慢跑 恩 他有这个 恩… 零时帐篷 就竖在操场的旁边 ( 蟋蟀的叫声 ) |
[27:21] | He’s got this… | |
[27:23] | makeshift tent thing set up by the playground. | |
[27:36] | What ? Hey ! Stop it ! Come on ! | 什么? 嘿! |
[27:38] | Get up ! Let me… | 不许动! 快点! |
[27:39] | Let me go ! | 站起来! 松开… 松开我! ( |
[27:42] | Let go of me ! Stop it ! | 喘气声 ) 松开我! 住手! |
[27:44] | – Hey, what’s your name ? – What ? | – 嘿 你的名字叫什么? – 什么? |
[27:45] | Tell the gentlemen your name. | 告诉这位先生你的名字 |
[27:47] | Walter ! My name is Walter ! | Walter! 我的名字是Walter! |
[27:50] | Walter, that’s a nice blue sweater. | Walter 蓝色毛衣很漂亮 |
[27:52] | Where’d you get it ? | 你从哪里弄来的? |
[27:53] | – What ? – I said I like your sweater… | – 什么? – 我说我喜欢你的毛衣– |
[27:54] | Where’d you get it ? | 你从哪里弄来的? |
[27:55] | It’s mine ! | – 那是我的! – 噢 是你的? |
[27:56] | – It’s yours ? – Yes, this is my sweater ! | – 那是我的! – 噢 |
[27:58] | Whose blood is it on your sweater, Walter ? | 是你的? 是的 那是我的毛衣! 你的毛衣上是谁的血 Walter? |
[28:01] | We’re gonna give you a nice warm place to sleep tonight, partner. | 我们要给你个温暖的地方 睡觉 搭档 |
[28:04] | Suspicion of murder. | 谋杀嫌疑 不! 不! ( |
[28:08] | Easy with the sweater. | 尖叫声 ) 对毛衣 轻一点 |
[28:10] | It’s evidence. | 那是证据 |
[28:12] | So, I processed the DNA from the coffee cup, | 我检查了咖啡杯上的DNA |
[28:15] | and it turns out that there were two contributions on the lip, | 结果是咖啡杯上 有两个DNA |
[28:18] | which means that your coffee shop recycles, and not in the good way. | 那就是说 你的咖啡杯是回收后再使用的 |
[28:22] | Gross. | 而且还不是好的那种方法 |
[28:23] | Bad news is that neither of the contributions | 坏消息就是 两种DNA都和 |
[28:26] | is consistent with the semen that was recovered from the crime scene. | 犯罪现场里找到的 精液不一致 |
[28:29] | If Acheson didn’t rape Sue Stein, what is his print doing on the bedspread ? | 如果Acheson没有强奸Sue Stein |
[28:34] | Well, I certainly didn’t kill anyone, and… | 他的指纹为什么会出现在床单上 我肯定自己没有杀过任何人 |
[28:36] | I do not know how my fingerprint got there. | 还有 我不知道我的指纹怎么会在那里 |
[28:40] | We don’t think that you did rape or kill anyone. | 我们不认为 你杀害或是强奸过任何人 |
[28:42] | We simply want to know how your fingerprint ended up at a murder scene five years ago. | 我们只是想知道五年前你的指纹 怎么会出现在谋杀现场 |
[28:47] | Look, Jesse, we appreciate you coming down here voluntarily, | Jesse 我们非常感激 你能自愿来这里 |
[28:51] | but if you clam up, we’re gonna have to file an obstruction of justice charge, | 但是如果你拒不开口 我们只能用妨碍司法公正起诉你了 |
[28:57] | and that’s not good… for you. | 对你来说 那并不好… |
[28:59] | Let’s make it easy on yourself. | 让我把这一切变得简单点 |
[29:03] | What were you doing in Sue Stein’s hotel room ? | 你在Sue Stein旅馆房间里干什么? |
[29:08] | You won’t believe me. | 你们不会相信我的 |
[29:10] | Try us. | 也许我们会的 |
[29:14] | I did go to see Sue that night. | 那晚我去见Sue ( 小声的说话 ) Sue |
[29:20] | Come on, girl, wake up. | 姑娘 快点 醒醒 |
[29:30] | You just took off ? | 你就这样走了? |
[29:32] | You didn’t bother to report a murder ? | 你都没有劳驾报告一下谋杀? 警官 |
[29:33] | Ma’am, I… I got a record, and I was on probation. | 我有过…前科 我还在鉴定阶段 |
[29:40] | If I’d done all of that, I’d have been… | 如果我报了案 我就… |
[29:42] | suspect numero uno. | 会被以为杀了人? |
[29:44] | All right, let’s cut to the chase. | 好了 切断这条路 |
[29:45] | You were there to sell her blow, right ? | 你去那里卖毒品给她 是吗? |
[29:52] | I don’t need a lawyer, right ? | 我不需要律师 对吗? |
[29:54] | I mean, it’s off the record ? | 我是说 这些不会被记录在案? |
[29:56] | We’re just having a little chat here. | 我们只是随便聊聊 |
[30:02] | That’s why she left the door unlocked. | 那是她开着门的原因 |
[30:05] | We’d been doing it that way for years. | 我们已经交易几年了 |
[30:07] | Whenever Sue came to town, I always took care of her. | 每次Sue来镇上 我总是关照她 |
[30:17] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:20] | She was my friend. | 她是我的朋友 我希望可以提供更多的帮助 |
[30:23] | Stokes I wish I could be more help. | |
[30:30] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[30:31] | What the hell are you doing ? | 你到底在干嘛? – |
[30:33] | Are you trying to screw with my case ? | 你正在想方设法的搞砸我的案子? – |
[30:34] | I’m just following the evidence, and it led me to another suspect. | 我只是在 追随证据 它把我引向了另一个嫌疑人 |
[30:37] | I think you’re gonna want to talk to him in the interest of justice. | 我想你会和想他说说 就算为了司法公正 |
[30:40] | What ? Are you trying to help the defense now ? | 什么 你在帮助被告 |
[30:42] | You know any good defense is gonna bring up a “rush to judgment” here. | 是吗? 你知道在这里任何被告都可能会是 |
[30:45] | Come on! | “匆匆忙忙的判断”产生的 来吧! |
[30:46] | Chris, you put another interviewed suspect on your list. | 基督 你的单子上又多了个要面谈 |
[30:48] | It shows due diligence. | 的嫌疑犯 这是出于勤奋 |
[30:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:55] | Your sweater’s been analyzed, Walter. | 你的毛衣已经被分析过了Walter |
[30:58] | Found bloodstains from a murdered boy on it. | 在上面找到被害少年的血迹 |
[31:01] | It’s not my sweater. | 那不是我的毛衣 |
[31:03] | You already told me it was yours. | 你告诉过我那是你的 |
[31:05] | Finders keepers. | 谁找到就是谁的 |
[31:06] | It wasn’t always mine, though. | 但它以前不是我的 |
[31:09] | Where did you find it ? | -你在哪里找到的? |
[31:10] | On a bench. | -长凳上 |
[31:12] | By the basketball courts. | 篮球场旁边 ( 狗叫声 ) |
[31:20] | I was cold. | 我很冷 |
[31:22] | Hey, man… | 嘿 兄弟… |
[31:24] | – if you’re lying… – I’m not lying. | 要是你撒谎… |
[31:28] | I’m not lying ! | 我没有撒谎 我没有撒谎! |
[31:30] | – So when did you find it ? – Yesterday. | 你什么时候找到的? 昨天 |
[31:34] | No, a few days ago. | 不 恩 几天前 |
[31:38] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[31:40] | Put him in lockup… | 把他关押起来– |
[31:41] | Maybe it’ll help his memory. Stokes… | 也许那会对他想起什么有帮助 |
[31:51] | I got a signed confession. | 我有了签过字的呈述 |
[31:53] | You got a bum in a bloody sweater. | 你有了件带血的毛衣 |
[31:55] | What are you gonna do about it ? | 你准备怎么做? |
[32:30] | – Hey, Catherine. – Yeah ? | – 嘿 Catherine – 恩? |
[32:31] | DNA finished up with the blue sweater and I processed it. | 我检查过蓝色毛衣上的DNA了 |
[32:34] | Anything probative ? | 有没有什么有用的? |
[32:35] | I ran it under the UV light and out popped one | 我用紫外线灯照过了 发现一些看不见的东西 |
[32:37] | of those invisible dry cleaner ID stamps, you know ? | 干洗过 你知道? |
[32:40] | Yeah ? | 恩? |
[32:41] | I called the dry cleaner, they gave me a name. | 我给干洗店打了个电话 他们给了我一个名字 |
[32:43] | Mr. Hawkins, is that your sweater ? | Hawkins太太 那是不是你的毛衣? |
[32:49] | Yeah… it looks like my sweater. | 是的… 看上去像是我的毛衣 |
[32:52] | Where’d you find it ? | 你在哪里找到的? |
[32:53] | Did you give it away ? | 你有没有把它给过谁? |
[32:54] | No, but I haven’t seen it n a while, though. Why ? | 没有 |
[32:58] | It’s got Ty’s blood on it. | 但我很久没见过这件毛衣了 怎么了? |
[33:04] | Do I need a lawyer ? | 毛衣上沾有Ty的血 我需不需要一个律师? |
[33:06] | That’s your call, sir. | 先生 |
[33:15] | You called me ? | 那是你的电话 你给我打电话的? |
[33:16] | Yeah, Mia sent me that wad of hair that you pulled out of the hotel drain. | 是的 Mia把你在旅馆下水道里找出的 |
[33:21] | It’s coated in bleach. | 一小撮头发给了我 头发上面覆盖了一层漂白剂 |
[33:22] | I’m thinking the killer must’ve poured the stuff down the drain. | 我想凶手一定把这些东西 倒进了下水道 |
[33:24] | Really compromised the trace. | 破坏了线索 |
[33:26] | That’s it ? | 那个就是吗? |
[33:27] | A compromised wad of hair ? | 破坏了的一小撮头发 |
[33:29] | No, I called you to discuss the bleach. | 不 我打电话给你是想 讨论一下漂白剂 |
[33:32] | The hairy wad smelled a bit woodsy to me. | 头发闻上去有股木材的味道 |
[33:35] | Which is odd, considering it should only smell like bleach. | 很古怪 好好想想 闻上去应该只有漂白剂的味道 |
[33:39] | You sniffed it ? | 你闻了头发? |
[33:41] | That disgusts you ? | 那让你觉得恶心? |
[33:42] | No, actually, it’s the first time you’ve ever done anything to impress me. | 不 事实上 |
[33:46] | Anyway, | 那是你所做过的 第一件让我印象深刻的事 |
[33:48] | I analyzed the bleach. | 无论怎么说 我还是分析了漂白剂的成分 里面含有 |
[33:50] | It contains a cedar additive. | 雪松添加剂 |
[33:52] | Thought you’d want to know. | 以为你会想知道的 |
[33:54] | – Thanks, David. – Sure, Gil. | 谢谢你 David 没事 Gil |
[34:00] | I’m more than happy to help you in any way I can in your investigation. | 我非常高兴可以帮到你 |
[34:03] | I got your phone call about the scent of our bleach. | 我可以以任何方式协助调查 我接到了你的电话询问漂白剂的气味 |
[34:06] | I figured you should to talk to Lucy. | 我认为你应该和Lucy谈谈 |
[34:08] | Lucy is our head of housekeeping. | Lucy是我们这里的主管 |
[34:11] | The guests sometimes complained about the bleach smell | 客人在我们清理过客房之后 |
[34:14] | after we cleaned the bathrooms. | 常常抱怨漂白剂的味道 |
[34:15] | A few years ago, I started adding cedar chips to the bottles. | 几个月之前 我开始在瓶子里放上雪松的碎削 |
[34:19] | Makes it smell better. | 让漂白剂闻上去好一点 |
[34:21] | Lucy, who else has access to your bleach ? | Lucy还有谁可以拿到漂白剂 |
[34:23] | Just the maids. | 只有那些服务员可以拿到 |
[34:24] | Are they all female ? | 她们全都是女的? |
[34:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:27] | You park your carts in the hallway when you clean the room, | 你把推车留在门廊上 然后开始清理房间 |
[34:30] | so anyone could have swiped a bottle of bleach, right ? | 任何人其实都可以拿走漂白剂 对吗? |
[34:33] | No. We’ve had problems with theft, towels mainly, | 不 我们这里从来没有小偷 |
[34:37] | but now our maids take their carts into the rooms. | 可是现在我们的服务员 都把车推进房间 |
[34:40] | Those your kids ? | 那些是你的孩子? |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:44] | Two eldest are at UNLV. | 两个大的在UNLV |
[34:46] | And the baby ? | 这个小的? |
[34:48] | Jake | Jake. |
[34:48] | Jake is six months old. | Jake六个月大 |
[34:51] | Is that your second wife ? | 那是你第二任妻子?? 恩 |
[34:55] | So you must have had your vasectomy reversed. | 你一定做过 |
[35:00] | Why are we talking about my vasectomy ? | 输精管切除术 为什么你会说起输精管切除术 |
[35:03] | You also have access to the bleach, | 你也能拿到漂白剂 |
[35:05] | so you won’t mind if I take a DNA sample. | 你不会介意我取一下DNA样本吧? |
[35:10] | Look. | 看 |
[35:11] | If word leaks out that you took my DNA and I’m a murder suspect, | 有人曾说过 如果你拿走了我的DNA 我就是嫌疑犯了 |
[35:17] | I will never work in hospitality again. | 所以我不会再那么热情了 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry, the answer’s no. | 对不起 |
[35:24] | Anything else ? | 答案是不 还有什么事吗? |
[35:25] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再联系的 |
[35:28] | So we’ve got three suspects, three scenarios. | 这样我们就有了三个嫌疑犯 |
[35:31] | Yeah, Matt could have worn his Dad’s sweater when he killed Ty. | 三个犯罪现场 |
[35:34] | Dumped it in the park during the night, where Walter found it. | 是的 Matt可能穿着他爸爸的毛衣杀死了Ty |
[35:36] | Or Dad could have worn it and dumped it in the park. | 然后在夜里扔进公园里 Walter就是在那里找到毛衣的 |
[35:40] | Or this sweater could have accidentally been left in the park, | 也可能是爸爸穿的 然后把它扔在了公园里 |
[35:43] | and Walter, the homeless guy, | 毛衣可能是无意间留在公园里 然后流浪汉Walter找到之后 |
[35:44] | could have picked it up and worn it when he entered the house | 检起毛衣穿上后 走进房子 |
[35:47] | through the screen door and killed Ty. | 穿过纱窗接着杀了Ty |
[35:49] | But none of the evidence goes to motive. | 所有人都没有动机 |
[35:51] | Not our problem at the moment. | 现在这个不是我们的问题 |
[35:53] | Let’s just stay focused on the sweater. | 让我们把注意力放在毛衣上面 |
[35:55] | It’s tied to the victim and this scene. | 毛衣和受害人以及现场都有联系 |
[35:58] | We need to tie it to the killer. | 我们要把毛衣和凶手联系起来 |
[35:59] | How tall would you say Matt Hawkins ? | 你们说Matt Hawkins有多高? |
[36:03] | About five feet, why ? | 5英尺 |
[36:05] | Dad is… 6’2″. | 怎么了? 爸爸6’2″ |
[36:07] | What about Walter ? | Walter呢? |
[36:09] | 5’10”. About Nick’s height. | 嗯5’10” 大约和Nick一样高 |
[36:12] | What you getting at ? | 你打算怎么做? |
[36:14] | Meet me in the garage in half an hour. | 半小时后在车库见 |
[36:20] | Mr. Michaels, in my work over the last 25 years, | Michaels先生 在这个行业里工作25年后 |
[36:23] | I’ve come to understand the kind of person who’s a rapist-killer. | 我已经开始了解这类 强奸杀人犯 |
[36:28] | Is that an accusation ? | 那是不是种指控 |
[36:29] | Well, a woman was murdered in your client’s hotel. | 恩 一名妇女 在你委托人的旅馆里遇害 |
[36:32] | He has a right to hear our theory. | 他有权听听我们的说法 |
[36:35] | The killer is clearly a psychopath. | 凶手 是个精神病患者 |
[36:37] | He’s killed more than once. | 他已经不止一次杀人 |
[36:40] | I’m sure that before his first rape and murder | 我肯定在他第一次犯案前 |
[36:43] | he fantasized about it for years. | 他梦想作案好几年了 |
[36:49] | Quiet ! | ( 发闷的哭泣声 ) |
[36:50] | Quiet ! | 安静! 安静! |
[36:53] | During that time, he engaged in behavioral tryouts. | 那次 他遇到了尝试机会 |
[36:57] | Stalking women and attempting to coerce them sexually, | 他困住那些女人 企图强奸她们 |
[37:01] | each time moving closer and closer to the actual event. | 每一次都离真正的行动进一点 ( |
[37:07] | Shut up ! | 哭泣声 ) 闭嘴! |
[37:12] | I believe that after you consummated your first attack, | 我相信在你 第一次作案之后 |
[37:17] | you felt excitement greater than you anticipated. | 你感觉到了比你想象中 更为强烈的兴奋 |
[37:21] | Your only regret was that she died too quickly. | 你唯一后悔的只是她死得太快了 |
[37:29] | But you took solace in the knowledge that you could do it again. | 但你却从中得到了安宁 你可以再做一次 |
[37:34] | In fact, your subsequent victim had similar characteristics to your first victim. | 事实上 接下来的那个受害人 和第一名受害人有着相似的特征 |
[37:40] | – No ! No ! No ! – Shut up ! | 不! 不! |
[37:51] | This is a waste of time. | 不! 闭嘴! 闭嘴! |
[37:52] | You see, what differentiates a psychopath | 这是在浪费时间 你看 将精神病患者和 |
[37:55] | from a “heat of the moment” killer is forethought. | “热血”谋杀区分开的 就是预谋 |
[38:06] | And you thought about this for a long time. | 你想这一刻想了很久了 |
[38:08] | Thank you for the fascinating seminar, | 感谢你那些令人叹为观止的理论 |
[38:11] | but you have no evidence, so we are free to go. | 但是你没有证据 所以我们可以走了 |
[38:14] | Actually, I have some evidence. | 事实上 我们有证据 |
[38:18] | What is this ? What’s going on ? | 这是什么? 发生了什么事? |
[38:22] | Mr. Michaels ? | Michaels先生? |
[38:25] | She can’t… You can’t do that. | 她不能…你们不能这么做 |
[38:28] | – Do what ? – No, I know my rights. | 做什么? 我知道自己的权利 |
[38:30] | The bitch broke into my car. | 嘿 安静点 |
[38:35] | I don’t remember seeing a warrant, Ms. Sidle. | 那个婊子闯进我的车里 Sidle女士 我不记得见过搜查令 |
[38:38] | I don’t have a warrant. I was following a hunch. | 我没有搜查令 我只是跟着灵感走 |
[38:42] | Well, then you just set my client free. | 恩 接着你们会让我的当事人离开? |
[38:44] | On the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[38:45] | Western Airlines issues this exact type of “wheelie” to all its flight attendants. | 西部航空公司 把这种叫做wheelie的装备 配给每个空姐 |
[38:50] | Since Martha’s wheelie wasn’t in the hotel room, | 既然Martha的”wheelie”不在房间里 我想也许凶手拿走了它 |
[38:53] | we thought maybe the killer took it… as a souvenir. | 留作纪念 这个特别的 箱子 |
[38:57] | This particular suit case… | ( 开箱声 ) |
[39:03] | …is not Martha’s wheelie. | …不是Martha的wheelie 不过现在我们知道该去哪里找了 |
[39:08] | And now that we know where to find it, and we have your client on tape, | 我录下了你们当事人的话 我保证 |
[39:14] | I bet you we’ll get a warrant. | 我们会拿到抽查令的 谢谢 |
[39:18] | Thank you. | 好了 Warrick |
[39:25] | Okay, Warrick, you are approximately the height of Martin Hawkins. | 你的身高和Martin Hawkins相近 |
[39:31] | Nick, you and the homeless dude are about the same, | Nick你和流浪汉身高差不多 |
[39:35] | and Judy, you’re close to Matt. | Judy 你接近Matt |
[39:38] | The table is the same height as Ty’s bed: 43 and half inches | 桌子的高度和Ty床的高度一致 从地板到床垫 |
[39:43] | from the floor to the top of the mattress. | 一共是43.5英寸 |
[39:45] | The white sweaters, which you all look so adorable in, | 这些你们穿来非常可爱的白色毛衣 |
[39:48] | are the same fabric as the bloody one. | 和沾上血渍的那件毛衣质地是一样的 水管 |
[39:52] | The pipes are the same diameter as the wounds on Ty’s face. | 的直径 Ty脸上伤口的直径相同 |
[40:00] | I want each of you to take a whack at our victim. | 我要你们每一个都去 敲击我们的受害人 |
[40:06] | Just like Chuckie. Cheese. | 就像牛肉干酪 重重地敲一下 ( 轻笑声 ) |
[40:09] | Spatter up. | 溅开了 |
[41:10] | Judy, your sweater… Killer. | 你的毛衣– 凶手 |
[41:16] | Like I told him, I did it. | 就像我告诉他的 是我做的 |
[41:19] | You want a medal for figuring out what I already said ? | 你想因为发现我说的是真的 |
[41:24] | You never told me why. | 而发枚奖章给你 你没有告诉我们原因 |
[41:26] | Why’s it matter, anyways ? | 那有什么关系吗? ( 哭泣声 ) |
[41:36] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[41:49] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:52] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[41:54] | – Dad… – Why ? | – 爸爸… – 为什么? |
[41:56] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[41:59] | Ty looked up to you. | Ty崇拜你 |
[42:00] | He… he loved you. | 他… 他爱你 |
[42:06] | He told. | 他说了 |
[42:08] | He told everyone ! | 他说给每个人听! |
[42:12] | – That you wet the bed ? – Shut up ! | 你尿床? 闭嘴! |
[42:26] | Dad… I’m sorry. I… | ( 哭泣声 ) 爸爸… 对不起 我… ( 哭泣声 ) 噢 Matthew… 嘿 |
[42:58] | You owe me an apology. | 你还欠我一个道歉没还 |
[43:00] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[43:03] | that you feel that way. | 你真的有这种感觉? |