时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | BOLO out on the vehicle. | 这辆车是正被追查的 |
[00:12] | Missing Persons : Lori Kyman. | 失踪的人是: Lory Kyman |
[00:15] | Husband said she went out with some girlfriends | 她丈夫说她今晚早些时候和一些 |
[00:17] | earlier this evening,and never came home. | 女性朋友们出去了,一直没回来 |
[00:19] | – FOS. – What’s an FOS ? | 什么是 “FOS”? |
[00:21] | Friend of the sheriff. | 警长的朋友 |
[00:23] | How else do you get listed as a missing person so quickly ? | 要不然怎么能这么快 就被列为失踪人口? |
[00:29] | Doors are locked. | 门是锁着的 |
[00:31] | No key in the ignition. | 启动开关上没有钥匙 |
[00:34] | No sign of struggle or foul play. | 没有搏斗或者是犯规行为的痕迹 |
[00:38] | Flat tire. Couple of smudges on the trunk. Ok. Pop it. | 漏了气的轮胎 |
[00:41] | Okay,pop it. | 后背箱有几处污渍 好吧,撬开它 |
[00:50] | So,she gets a flat. | 那么,她轮胎漏了气 |
[00:52] | There’s no gas station around. | 周围没有加油站 |
[00:55] | It’s a Lexus,so there’s no On-Star. | 是辆Lexus(凌志),所以没有”On-Star” (通用汽车公司的)的呼叫服务 |
[00:57] | She must have had some kind of emergency roadside service. | 她肯定有一些处理这种 路边突发事件的电话 |
[01:00] | I ran her cell phone log. | 我查过了她的手机通话记录,她在9:30 |
[01:02] | She made one call to her husband at 9:30. | 的时候给她丈夫打过一个电话,说她 |
[01:04] | Said she was coming home at 11:00; that’s it. | 大概11:00的时候回家,就这些 |
[01:06] | Maybe some good Samaritan offered her a lift. | 也许有好心人让她搭了顺风车 |
[01:10] | Yeah,and evidently didn’t take her where she wanted to go. | 是啊,但是显然没去她要去的地方 |
[01:48] | Lori hadn’t gotten out much since Joey was born. | Lori自从Joey出生后出去的不多 |
[01:50] | She needed some time away from the baby,and from me. | 她需要些不用面对孩子和我的时间 |
[01:54] | Girls’ night out. | 女孩子们节日的夜晚 |
[01:56] | We’ve been best friends since high school. | 我们从高中开始就是最好的朋友 |
[01:58] | Where’d you go ? | 你们去的哪家? |
[02:00] | The Top Floor. | “Top Floor” (夜总会名) |
[02:02] | That’s right next to O’Shea’s. | 紧挨着O’Shea’s的那家 |
[02:06] | Amy,why don’t you and I go into the other room ? | Amy,我们去另一间屋好吗? 好的 |
[02:10] | He’s going to need his bottle soon. | 他很快要吃奶了 |
[02:12] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会喂他的 |
[02:13] | So,Mark,you were home alone with the baby last night ? | Mark,昨晚你是单独和宝宝在家的? |
[02:16] | No. I… I manage the steakhouse at the Tangiers. | 不是,嗯,我,嗯 在Tangiers有间牛排餐厅要打理. |
[02:20] | I got home around 9:00. | 我9:00左右到家的 |
[02:22] | My mother-in-law was taking care of Joey. | 我岳母在照看Joey |
[02:23] | Your mother-in-law. I’ll need to speak with her. | 你岳母 我要和她谈谈 |
[02:26] | Yeah,she’s on her way over. | 好,她已经在路上了 |
[02:30] | She’s in love with her baby. | 她非常爱她的孩子 |
[02:32] | She wouldn’t go anywhere without him. | 不带着他,她哪也不会去的 |
[02:34] | – What about Mark ? – Mark loves Lori. | 那Mark呢? |
[02:36] | He would never hurt her. | Mark爱Lori 他决不会伤害她的 |
[02:38] | When a wife disappears,it’s protocol to look at the husband. | 妻子失踪的时候, 按常规是要从丈夫处着手查的 |
[02:43] | I promised I would never say anything. | 我发过誓 不会说出来的 |
[02:46] | Before the baby was born,she suspected he was cheating. | 孩子出生前 她怀疑过他有外遇 |
[02:50] | But then Joey came,and last night at the club, | 不过随后Joey就出生了,昨晚 |
[02:52] | Lori said things were great. | 在夜总会里,Lori说一切都挺好的 |
[02:54] | Did anything unusual happen last night ? | 昨晚有什么不寻常的事情发生吗? |
[02:57] | There was this one guy who kept moving in on Lori. | 有个男人一直想和Lori搭讪 |
[03:01] | Hi. Could I ask you a question ? | 嗨,能问你个问题吗? |
[03:03] | – It’s critical. – Okay. | 很重要 好吧 |
[03:05] | – Am I your type ? – I’m married. | 我是你喜欢的类型吗? 我结过婚了 |
[03:08] | Yeah ? | 哦,是吗? |
[03:09] | Nice try. Ring. | 不错的借口 戒指呢 |
[03:13] | I think his name is Brad. | 我想他的名字是Brad |
[03:15] | Does Lori always go out without a ring ? | Lori总是不带着戒指出去吗? |
[03:18] | She had lost some weight. It was being resized. | 她瘦了许多 戒指被拿去改了 |
[03:21] | So,Lori calls you at 9:30 to check on the baby. | Lori是9:30打电话给你问孩子情况的 |
[03:23] | Yeah. Said she missed him. | 是的,说她很想他 |
[03:27] | Said she was going to be home at 11:00. | 说她大概11:00回来 |
[03:29] | I passed out on the couch waiting for her. | 我,嗯 在沙发上等她的时候睡着了 |
[03:32] | We stopped drinking at 10:00. | 我们10:00的时候不再喝酒了 |
[03:34] | Left about an hour later. | 大约1个小时后离开的 |
[03:36] | What about the guy– Brad ? | 那那个男人– Brad呢? |
[03:39] | He didn’t get the hint. | 他没得到任何机会 最后的机会 |
[03:46] | He seemed harmless. Horny… but harmless. | 他看上去没什么恶意 好色…,但没恶意 |
[03:50] | I… I woke up,must have been about 2:00. | 我,嗯,我醒来 大概已经2:00了 |
[03:54] | I called her on her cell. No answer. | 我打了她的手机,没人接 |
[03:56] | And then I called Amy. | 然后我就打给Amy了 |
[04:00] | And then I called you guys. | 在然后我就向你们报了警 |
[04:02] | So,you haven’t left the house since you got home last night ? | 这么说,你昨晚回来后 就没离开过家? |
[04:05] | We only have one car right now. | 我们,嗯,现在只有一辆车 |
[04:08] | – My lease ran out. – Any news ? | 我的租期用完了 有消息吗? |
[04:16] | They found her car off Boulder Highway. | 他们在Boulder高速边发现了她的车 |
[04:18] | My God. | 哦,上帝呀 |
[04:22] | This is Diane,Lori’s mom. | 这是Diane,Lori的妈妈 你好 |
[04:24] | Diane,I want you to know | Diane,我想让你知道我们已经派出 |
[04:25] | we have every available officer | 所有的警员去寻找你的女儿了 |
[04:26] | – out looking for your daughter. – Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:29] | – Where’s Joey ? – He’s with Amy. | Joey在哪? 他和Amy在一起 |
[04:33] | You know,I just got a quick couple of questions. | 好的 你知道,我只有几个小问题要问? |
[04:35] | Can you confirm you were here last night | 你能证实昨晚Mark下班 |
[04:37] | when Mark came home from work ? | 回来时,你是在这里的吗? |
[04:38] | – Yes. I was baby-sitting. – What time was that ? | 是的,我在看孩子 那是什么时候? |
[04:42] | I’d just put Joey down. A little after 9:00. | 嗯… 我刚把Joey放下 9:00刚过一点 |
[04:45] | And when did your daughter call ? | 你女儿是什么时候打电话的? |
[04:47] | About half an hour later. | 大约半小时后 |
[04:48] | – We both talked to her. – 9:30. Thanks. | 我们都和她通了话 那就是9:30,谢谢 |
[04:51] | That’s all for now,thank you. | 目前没什么要问的了,谢谢 |
[04:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[04:55] | What do I do ? | 我要做什么? |
[04:57] | I’d take care of your family,Mark. | 照顾好你的家庭,Mark |
[04:59] | And if Ms. Sidle asks,volunteer your fingerprints and DNA. | 如果Sidle小姐要求 你要自愿提供你的指纹和DNA |
[05:06] | I was making my 16:45 scan when I saw the body. | 我是在16:45分例行巡逻 的时候发现尸体的 |
[05:10] | I confirmed he was deceased. | 我证实他已死了 |
[05:12] | Then I called you guys. | 然后就报了警 嗨 |
[05:16] | – There’s no ID on the vic. – Lividity is set. | 死者身上没有身份证 |
[05:20] | Rigidity is still present. | 已经出现青灰色,还是有点僵硬 |
[05:22] | Dead no more than 24 hours. | 死亡不超过24个小时 |
[05:24] | Look at those claw marks. | 看这些抓痕 |
[05:26] | His carotid artery is ripped to shreds. | 他的颈动脉被抓破了 |
[05:29] | He’s got a high-powered rifle. | 他有一把火力很强的来复枪 |
[05:33] | He’s obviously a hunter ? | 显然是个猎人,哈? |
[05:34] | Safe to say he was mauled by a wild animal ? | 可以肯定他是被野生动物打伤的吗? 是的 |
[05:38] | Your call came in as “suspicious circs.” | 你报警说有可疑事件 |
[05:40] | Is there something else we should know about ? | 还有什么是我们应该知道的吗? |
[05:42] | Yeah,that would be the other body. | 是的,还有一具尸体 |
[05:44] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:51] | Damn. | 该死 |
[05:52] | It’s a Kodiak. | 是科迪亚克棕雄 |
[05:54] | It’s nonnative to the continental US. | 这不是产自美国本土的熊 |
[05:58] | Shot twice in the head. | 头部被射了2次 |
[06:01] | The stomach’s been cut open. | 腹部被切开了 |
[06:05] | That’s a pretty deep cut. | 切的很深 |
[06:07] | You think the hunter was just trying to defend himself ? | 你认为那个猎人只是自卫吗? |
[06:09] | I didn’t find a blade on the decedent. | 死者身上没发现刀片 |
[06:11] | And there’s no way a person can come this close to a live bear. | 人是不可能走到离 活着的熊这么近的 |
[06:16] | Got some broken branches over here. | 这儿有一些断了的树枝 |
[06:20] | Directionality faces away from the victim and the animal. | 是背离死者和熊方向的 |
[06:27] | Looks like someone even tore their pants. | 看来还有人刮破了裤子 |
[06:30] | Khakis. | 卡其布 |
[06:31] | Vic’s wearing jeans and a nylon vest. | 死者是穿牛仔服和尼龙衣服的 |
[06:34] | I bet somebody else was out here, | 肯定有其他人到过这里 |
[06:37] | and they were running for their life. | 他们是奔跑逃命的 |
[06:42] | I had to see with my own eyes. | 我一定要来亲眼看看 |
[06:43] | You’re actually autopsying a bear. | 你正在解剖一头熊 |
[06:46] | It’s called a necropsy. | 这叫验尸 |
[06:47] | And as the head ME,it falls under my purview. | 作为首席法医官 这在我的工作范围内 |
[06:50] | I’ll write an article for the journal. | 我会在杂志上发篇文章的 |
[06:51] | They love this sort of stuff. | 他们喜欢这种事情 |
[06:53] | Yeah. You have a cause of death on him ? | 是的,知道他的死因了吗? |
[06:57] | I can confirm he was killed by an angry bear. | 我能确证他是被 一头愤怒的熊杀死的 |
[07:02] | As for the bear– two bullets to the head. | 关于熊–头部中了2弹 |
[07:05] | The first,nonfatal,was a straight-on shot. | 第一枪,不致命 直着射进去的 |
[07:08] | Bears’ foreheads are sloped, | 熊前额是倾斜的,所以子弹从头骨 |
[07:10] | so the bullet ricocheted off the skull, | 处反弹开去,留下了剥落的铜弹壳 |
[07:12] | leaving a copper jacket, which peeled away and embedded in the hide. | 嵌在了皮下 |
[07:20] | The fatal bullet entered through the ear, | 致命的子弹是从耳朵射进的 |
[07:23] | lodged in the brain. I removed it already. | 留在了脑内,我已经把子弹取出来了 |
[07:26] | It’s lead. No copper jacket. | 是铅的 不是铜弹壳 |
[07:29] | So,the copper jacket had to have come from his rifle. | 就是说,铜弹壳是 他的来复枪射出的 |
[07:32] | But this is from a handgun. | 但是这是出自一把手枪 |
[07:34] | So,he shot one bullet with his rifle | 所以他是用来复枪打了一枪 |
[07:36] | and another with his pistol. | 用手枪打了另外一枪 |
[07:37] | Except he didn’t have a pistol. | 但是他没有手枪 |
[07:39] | Or a knife,for that matter. | 也没刀,就此而言 |
[07:41] | And his stomach has been slashed open. | 而它的腹部被切开了 |
[07:44] | Yeah,and the gallbladder removed. | 是的,胆囊被取走了 |
[07:47] | – Really ? – Postmortem. | 真的吗? 是死后被取走的 |
[07:50] | I can’t tell you why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[08:24] | Hey,man. I ran the vic’s prints. | 嗨,我查了死者的指纹 |
[08:26] | Didn’t get a hit. | 没找到匹配的 |
[08:28] | We found this guy 25 miles from civilization. | 我们在离文明社会25英里 的地方发现了这个家伙 |
[08:30] | Where’d he come from ? | 它是从哪来的了? |
[08:32] | We know someone else was out there. Maybe he drove. | 我们知道那还有其他人 也许是他带去的 |
[08:37] | Check out this guy’s watch. | 看看这个人的手表 |
[08:40] | It’s pretty high-end. | 很昂贵 |
[08:42] | Yeah. Hunting’s not exactly a poor man’s sport. | 是啊,打猎可不是穷人的运动 |
[08:46] | US presidents still hold up dead ducks for photo ops. | 美国总统们也只是举着死鸭子拍照 |
[08:49] | But it just doesn’t match with the guy’s clothes. | 但是这和这个人的穿着不符 |
[08:51] | They’re kind of raggedy. He’s got dirt stains. | 他穿的很破烂,你知道,还有污垢 |
[08:54] | I could smell the BO from the guy’s shirt from here. | 我在这都能闻到这家伙衣服上的油味 |
[08:56] | Some hunters think soap and deodorant tip off their prey. | 有些猎人认为肥皂和除臭剂会泄露 |
[08:59] | Truth is,body odor’s much more pungent. | 他们的行踪,事实上,体味更容易泄露 |
[09:02] | So,Robbins confirmed that our vic was killed by the bear. | Robbins证实了死者是被熊杀死的 |
[09:06] | – Okay. Case closed. – Not quite. | 好的,案子结了 哦,还没有 |
[09:10] | I spoke with the ranger. | 我和护林员谈过 |
[09:11] | There’s no way that a Kodiak bear just wanders into Nevada, | 一头科迪亚克棕熊是不应该在Nevade州游荡的 |
[09:14] | so whoever smuggled him in could be charged with homicide. | 所以无论是谁走私它过来的,都能被控谋杀 |
[09:16] | How’s that ? | 那是什么意思? |
[09:18] | The bear could be considered a lethal weapon. | 熊可以被认为是致命的武器 |
[09:25] | – Screw. – Excuse me ? | 螺丝 打扰一下? |
[09:27] | Tire’s valve stem was unscrewed. | 轮胎的气门芯没拧紧 |
[09:30] | – Two full turns. – A slow leaker. | 转了2周 慢撒气 |
[09:33] | Print around the fender. | 挡泥板上有指纹 |
[10:08] | Yeah,I was at the Top Floor. I hit on a lot of girls. | 是的,我是在Top Floor夜总会 我偶然发现了很多女孩 |
[10:12] | You can’t arrest me for that,right ? | 你们不能因此逮捕我,对吧? |
[10:13] | Tell us about Lori Kyman. | 说说Lori Kyman |
[10:16] | Yeah,I remember a Lori. | 是,我记得有个Lori |
[10:19] | Said she was married. Yeah,right. | 说她结过婚了 是的,没错 |
[10:22] | You dress up like that and go to a club… | 穿成那样去夜总会… |
[10:24] | …you’re looking to get some. | …就是想找点什么 |
[10:26] | I found your fingerprints on her car’s fender. | 我在她汽车的挡泥板上 发现了你的指纹 |
[10:29] | So ? I walked her back to her car. | 那又怎样? |
[10:32] | I am a gentleman. | 我送她到车边的 我是个绅士 |
[10:33] | Is that when you messed with her tire ? | 是你放了她轮胎的气 |
[10:37] | Is that what this is about ? | 找我就是为了这个吗? |
[10:38] | I don’t get out much. Why would you do that ? | 我不明白 你为什么要那么做? |
[10:40] | I was hoping it would go flat on her way back home, | 我希望她回去的路上,轮胎瘪了 |
[10:43] | and I’d come along and fix it for her. | 然后我会出现修好它 |
[10:45] | And then she’d be appropriately grateful,and what ? Sleep with you ? | 然后她会感激你 还要怎样,和你上床? |
[10:50] | Seemed like a good idea at the time,yeah. | 在那时听起来是个好主意 |
[10:53] | ‘Course I was tanked. | 因为我有点醉醺醺了 |
[10:54] | Okay,so Lori’s tire went flat. | 好吧,所以Lori的轮胎瘪了 |
[10:56] | That’s the thing: it didn’t. | 设想是,但没发生,我是说 |
[10:57] | I mean,I followed her for like 20 minutes. Way off Strip. | 我跟了她20分钟,然后离开了 |
[11:01] | And,come on,how long can you follow someone for,right ? | 你能跟一个人跟多久,对吧? |
[11:04] | She never made it home. | 她一直没回到家 |
[11:07] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[11:09] | We’re going to need a sample of your DNA. | 我们需要你的DNA样品 |
[11:11] | – Any objections ? – Excuse me. | 有异议吗? 对不起 |
[11:14] | Excuse me,Captain. | 对不起,长官 |
[11:16] | Found a dead female in Sutor. | 在Sutor发现一女性死者 |
[11:18] | Description matches Lori Kyman. | 描述的很像是Lori Kyman. |
[11:24] | Make yourself comfortable. | 别客气 |
[11:33] | Guy walking his dog found her. | 一个遛狗的人发现了她 |
[11:41] | Liver temp’s 71 degrees. | 体温是71度 |
[11:43] | So,given the ambient temperature, | 根据周围温度来看 |
[11:45] | her T.O.D.’s roughly thirty-six to forty hours ago. | 她死亡的时间大概 是36到40个小时之前 |
[11:59] | Bruises on the neck suggest strangulation. | 颈部的淤痕显示是被勒死的 |
[12:07] | No attempt to hide the body. | 没有掩盖尸体的企图 |
[12:10] | Maybe the suspect was in a hurry. | 也许疑犯很匆忙 |
[12:13] | Or he just didn’t give a damn. | 或者根本不在乎 |
[12:15] | Are you gonna tell the family ? | 你要去告诉她家人吗? |
[12:18] | Yeah,how do you tell a little boy he’ll never know his mother ? | 是啊,怎么去告诉一个小男孩 他再也见不到他妈妈了? |
[12:25] | She was dumped under a white birch. | 她被扔在一棵白桦树下 |
[12:28] | Her hair was full of pollen and tree vegetation. | 头上到处都是花粉和草木 |
[12:44] | Red fibers and blue fibers on her dress. | 衣服上有红色和蓝色的纤维 |
[12:55] | White powder on both palms. | 双手上都有白色的粉末 |
[13:08] | A brown hair with a follicular tag. | 一根棕色头发 还带着细胞囊 |
[13:13] | A person’s entire identity | 人是个整体 |
[13:16] | balled up in a few nanograms of matter. | 由一些细微的物质所组成 |
[13:19] | Assuming one’s identity can be wholly quantified by our DNA. | 假如一个整体可以完全量化为DNA |
[13:23] | Well,genetically,it can. | 遗传学上来看,是可以的 |
[13:25] | We’re completely programmed as soon as the sperm hits the egg. | 一当精子遇到卵子 我们就彻底被计划了 |
[13:28] | So we’re defined at a cellular level ? | 所以我们都可以在 细胞的水平被定义? |
[13:31] | – More or less. – No. | 或多或少吧 不是 |
[13:34] | Identity is the totality of our life experiences. | 个性是我们生活经验的体现,脑神经 |
[13:37] | And our brain neurons process our relationship to the world and each other. | 细胞处理我们与世界和相互间的关系 |
[13:42] | I stand corrected. | 我认错 |
[13:44] | DNA is what we are,not who we are. | DNA决定了我们的组成 但不能决定我们成为什么样的人 |
[13:47] | What we are never changes. | 我们的组成不能改变 |
[13:48] | Who we are never stops changing. | 但我们是什么样的人随时在变 |
[13:51] | Yeah. Whether we like it or not. | 是的,无论我们喜欢与否 |
[13:54] | What’s up ? | 什么事? |
[13:56] | Well,when I fluoroscoped the bear,looking for other bullets, | 当我用荧光镜检查熊 想找出另一颗子弹的时候 |
[13:58] | I noticed a microchip between his shoulder blades. | 我发现在它的肩胛 中间有个微型芯片 |
[14:01] | I see. | 我看到了 |
[14:02] | I removed it,called Animal Control to borrow a magnetic reader. | 我把它取了下来,打电话给动物 |
[14:06] | Check it out. | 管理局,借了个解码器,来看看 |
[14:11] | I tracked it down: Clark County Zoo. | 我查出的结果是: Clark县动物园 |
[14:23] | Are you sure the bear came from our zoo ? | 你肯定熊是来自我们动物园? |
[14:25] | Well,the microchip was registered to you. | 芯片上注册的是你 |
[14:28] | – Take a look. – God. | 看一下 哦,上帝 |
[14:31] | It’s Tippy. What happened ? | 这是Tippy 出了什么事? |
[14:34] | You mean you didn’t know he was missing ? | 你意思是你不知道它失踪了? |
[14:36] | We sold him to a broker a few weeks ago. | 几个星期前我们把它卖给了一个经纪人 |
[14:38] | He said he found him a home at the Columbus Zoo. | 他说在Columbus动物园给它找了个家 |
[14:39] | – A broker ? – Animal broker. | 一个经纪人? 动物经纪人 |
[14:42] | Visitors want to see babies. The brokers find other zoos | 游客想看年幼的动物,经纪人们就寻找 |
[14:44] | to purchase our surplus adult animals. | 其他动物园来买我们剩余的成年动物 |
[14:48] | You know,Tippy was so gentle,he’d eat grapes right out of my hand. | 你知道,Tippy是个绅士 可以直接在我手上吃葡萄 |
[14:52] | Well,we’re going to need to see some paperwork. | 我们需要看这些文件 |
[14:54] | Yeah,I’ll pull the file,but… | 是的,我会找出文件的,我还记得经纪人的名字 |
[14:55] | I remember the broker’s name. It’s Ken Bovitz. | 叫Ken Bovitz. |
[14:58] | Out of Chicago. He mailed me | 在Chicago,他寄给了我他的 |
[15:00] | his broker’s license and documentation. | 经纪人执照和文件 |
[15:01] | The board approved the sale last fall. | 董事会去年秋天批准卖的 |
[15:04] | They’ll want to know what went wrong. | 他们都想知道出了什么差错 |
[15:06] | Yeah,so do we. | 是的,我们也想 |
[15:10] | You giving the car a workout ? | 你在测试车子? |
[15:11] | Well,you know how you said that the suspect admitted to following Lori, | 你说过疑犯承认他跟踪了Lori |
[15:15] | but when the tire didn’t go flat,he gave up ? | 但在车胎还没漏完气的时候,他就放弃了 |
[15:17] | Grissom wants me to disprove his account. | Grissom想让我证明他说慌了 |
[15:20] | How long has the wheel been going round and round ? | 车轮已经转了多久了? |
[15:22] | Three hours and nine minutes. | 3个小时9分钟 |
[15:24] | She left the club around 11:00. | 她11:00左右离开的夜总会 |
[15:27] | Time of death was between midnight and 1:00 a.m. | 死亡的时间是夜里12点到1点间 |
[15:30] | Lori died before the tire went flat. | Lori是在轮胎漏完气之前死的 |
[15:34] | I think I know why someone snagged that bear’s gallbladder. | 我想我知道为什么 有人取走了熊的胆囊 |
[15:38] | Apparently,in the southeast Asian community, | 很明显,在东南亚一带,有些男人 |
[15:40] | some men believe it enhances their virility. | 认为熊胆可以增强他们的生殖力 |
[15:43] | It contains some chemical called ursodeoxycholic acid. | 它含有一种叫去氧胆酸的化学物质 |
[15:47] | These gallbladders are going for $500 a pop. | 这些熊胆大概500美元一瓶 |
[15:50] | I talked to the zoo in Columbus. They never heard of Tippy. | 我和Columbus动物园谈过了 他们从没听说过Tippy |
[15:53] | Any luck with the broker ? | 嗯,有没有运气找到那个经纪人? |
[15:56] | The Department of Agriculture never issued a license for a Ken Bovitz. | 农业部从没发过执照给Ken |
[16:00] | Documents are fake. | Bovitz 文件是伪造的 |
[16:01] | I sent them to QD for analysis. | 我送给质检部门去查了 |
[16:05] | We may have an ID on our hunter. | 我们也许找出猎人是谁了 |
[16:07] | Uniforms found an abandoned Mercedes. | 警员找到一辆丢弃的奔驰 |
[16:09] | Plates came back to a Mr. Ron Hollis, | 车牌显示主人是Ron Hollis先生 |
[16:11] | who had hunting permits that included tags | 有捕猎野山羊,鹿和大角羊的许可 |
[16:13] | for wild goats,deer,and bighorn sheep. | |
[16:16] | – And what about Kodiaks ? – No would be a no. | 那科迪亚克熊呢? 不在许可范围 |
[16:19] | Mr. Hollis’s wife’s on her way to PD,so | Hollis先生的妻子正赶往警察局 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna head over there right now. | 所以我现在也得赶过去 |
[16:25] | To be honest,I haven’t seen my husband in over a year. | 说老实话,我已经1年多 没见过我丈夫了 |
[16:29] | You were separated ? | 你们分居了? |
[16:30] | He made it big in venture capital. | 他靠风险投资大赚了一笔 |
[16:32] | Retired at 32. | 32岁就退休了 |
[16:35] | That’s when we started having problems. | 那也是我们开始出现问题的时候 |
[16:38] | The officer said Rod died while hunting. | 警官说Rod是在打猎的时候死的 |
[16:40] | Can I ask what happened ? | 我可以问问发生什么事了吗? |
[16:42] | He was mauled by a bear. | 他被熊袭击了 |
[16:46] | Ms. Hollis,I have reason to believe | Hollis太太,我有理由相信 |
[16:48] | there was somebody else out there with him. | 是有人和他一起去的 |
[16:50] | – Any idea who ? – No. | 知道有可能是谁吗? 不知道 |
[16:52] | In our circle of friends,he was the only one who owned a gun. | 在我的朋友圈子里 他是唯一有枪的 |
[16:56] | We used to fight about his sport. | 我们经常为他的运动爱好吵架 |
[16:59] | I showed him studies about how the animals suffer, | 我给他看过许多动物 遭受痛苦的研究 |
[17:02] | how even the best hunters don’t always get center shots. | 还有即使是最好的猎人 也不是总能一击即中 |
[17:05] | Well… I guess brutality gets brutality. | 我想是以暴治暴吧 |
[17:12] | COD is asphyxia due to manual strangulation. | 死因是窒息,勒杀所致 |
[17:16] | Petechiae in the eyes and mouth | 眼里和嘴里有淤点 |
[17:18] | and extensive bruising in the strap muscles of the neck. | 颈部带状肌大面积淤伤 |
[17:21] | Sexual assault ? | 性侵犯? |
[17:22] | No abrasions or contusions to the vagina. | 阴道没有磨损和擦伤 |
[17:25] | No semen on the SART exam. | 也没发现精子 |
[17:30] | Is this a burn ? | 这是灼伤吗? |
[17:32] | No tissue reaction means it’s post-mortem. | 没有组织反应说明是死后受伤 |
[17:35] | If she were alive at the time,it’d have a red edge. | 如果她当时还活着 |
[17:38] | This one’s bland. | 应该有个红色边缘,这个很淡 |
[17:39] | Burn extends subcutaneously,so the skin made contact | 灼伤扩展到皮下 |
[17:42] | with something hotter than 150 degrees. | 皮肤接触高于150度的物品时就会收缩 |
[17:47] | Talk to me,Hodges. | 和我说说,Hodges |
[17:49] | Well,you kind of inundated me with work. | 你有点干扰了我的工作 |
[17:52] | I should be cranky. But I don’t get cranky. | 我应该暴跳如雷 但是,嗯,我没有暴跳如雷 |
[17:55] | Let’s start with the white powder you found our victim’s hands. | 让我们从你在死者手上 发现的白色粉末开始吧 |
[17:58] | It’s talcum power without the talc. | 是没有滑石的滑石粉(爽身粉) |
[17:59] | Excuse me ? | 对不起? |
[18:00] | Talcum powder can contain asbestos fibers. | 滑石粉含有石棉纤维 |
[18:03] | Who wants to put asbestos on their baby ? | 谁想把石棉放到孩子身上呢? |
[18:04] | So,today’s baby powders are made from cornstarch, | 所以,今天孩子用的粉都是由玉米淀粉 |
[18:07] | and are technically talc-free. | 制成的,技术上来说是不含滑石的 |
[18:09] | Did your victim have her baby with her at the club ? | 死者是带着孩子去夜总会的吗? |
[18:11] | No,he was at home. | 不是,孩子在家 |
[18:13] | So maybe the baby powder was on her hands when she left the house. | 那也许她出门的时候 手上就有婴儿爽身粉了 |
[18:15] | Well,we know she was drinking,so she was probably peeing. | 我们知道她曾经喝酒 那她可能去过洗手间 |
[18:19] | And unlike some of the men in this lab, | 不像这个实验室里的某些男人 |
[18:21] | whose initials are Greg Sanders, | 比如大名叫Greg Sanders的那位 |
[18:23] | she probably washes her hands. | 她可能洗过手了 |
[18:25] | So the baby powder shouldn’t even be there. | 那婴儿爽身粉就不应该在那了 |
[18:27] | Tell me about the fibers we collected from her clothing. | 说说我们在她身上 收集到的纤维吧 |
[18:30] | Blue ones have a high twist rate and are composed of nylon and polyester olefins. | 蓝色的是高织的 由尼龙和聚酯蜡组成 |
[18:36] | I’d say synthetic Berber. | 是人造的Berber |
[18:38] | And the red ones are under the scope. | 红色的就在显微镜下 |
[18:44] | Trilobal. From a car. | 三叶形的 车里用的 |
[18:47] | Vic’s clothing was covered in them. | 死者衣服上到处都是 |
[18:49] | My guess,she was rolling around in someone’s trunk. | 我猜,她可能在某人 的车后箱内滚过 |
[18:54] | – Can you be more specific ? – You bet. | 可以具体点吗? 当然 |
[18:58] | It’s Wilton wool. Very high-end. | 威尔顿机织绒头地毯羊毛 非常昂贵 |
[19:01] | And given the unique shade of red, | 加上独特的红色调,我觉得你 |
[19:02] | I’d say that you’re looking at the world’s fastest four-seat coupe : | 要找的是世界上最快的四座跑车 |
[19:05] | Bentley the Bentley Continental GT. | |
[19:09] | Thank you. | Continental高性能跑车 谢谢你 |
[19:19] | Yeah,I was here last night. | 是的,昨晚我在这 |
[19:21] | You park a Bentley ? | 你有没有停过一辆Bentley? |
[19:22] | Man,my memory’s not so good since… | 哦,我的记性不是很好,因为… |
[19:26] | Well,I can’t really remember. | 我真的不记得了 |
[19:29] | You don’t remember a Bentley ? | 如果有一辆Bentley你会不记得? |
[19:31] | Let me see what I got. | 让我查查记录 是的 |
[19:36] | Yeah,here you go. One Bentley. | 是的,没错 是有一辆Bentley |
[19:39] | Came in at 8:32. Parked it in spot 19C. | 8:32到的 |
[19:43] | Do you remember what the driver looked like ? | 停在19C 你还记得开车的长得什么样吗? |
[19:45] | Male ? Female ? Black ? Caucasian ? | 男的? 女的? 黑人? |
[19:49] | Young ? Old ? He have a hat on ? | 白人? 年轻的? 年老的? 他带了帽子吗? |
[19:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:56] | Amy. | 对不起 |
[19:59] | – Thanks for coming. – Of course. How can I help ? | 谢谢你过来 当然,我能帮点什么? |
[20:03] | The other night at the club,I was wondering | 在俱乐部那晚,我想知道你是否 |
[20:05] | if you happened to notice anyone driving a Bentley. | 留意有人开了一辆Bentley |
[20:07] | That would be me. Birthday gift from my father. | 那就是我了 我爸爸给我的生日礼物 |
[20:10] | Would you mind if I took a look at it ? | 你介意我看一下吗? |
[20:13] | You want to see my car ? Why ? | 你想看我的车? |
[20:16] | We found fibers from a Bentley on Lori’s clothing. | 为什么? 我们在Lori的衣服上找到来自 Bentley上的纤维 |
[20:20] | Lori was in my car all the time,especially last week. | Lori经常坐我的车 |
[20:24] | Mark was using hers. | 特别是上个星期 Mark用了她的车 |
[20:28] | The fibers we found are from the floor or a trunk. | 我们发现的纤维来自 车底座或是后背箱 |
[20:36] | It’s in the lot. I’ll call my father. He’ll pick me up. | 车在停车场 我打电话叫我父亲来接我 |
[20:40] | Did Lori use the ladies’ room at the club ? | Lori那晚在俱乐部有没有 使用洗手间 |
[20:43] | Yeah. We both did. | 有啊 我们都用了 |
[20:47] | Do you know if she washed her hands ? | 你知道她有没有洗手? |
[20:49] | Why are you asking me all these questions ? | 你为什么问我这些问题? |
[20:51] | We’re pursuing a lead. | 我们在找线索 |
[20:55] | Lori was like a sister to me. | Lori对我就像姐姐 |
[20:57] | Investigate me all you want,but when you’re done, | 随便你们如何调查我 不过等你们做完了 |
[20:59] | you should take a look at Mark. | 你们应该查查Mark Mark? |
[21:01] | – I thought you said… – I know what I said. | 我记得你说过… 我知道我说了什么 |
[21:05] | That was before she turned up dead. | 那是以前 现在她竟然死了 |
[21:07] | And I’m not saying he did it,and Lori… | 我不是说是他干的 并且Lori… |
[21:10] | she never said anything. | 她从来没有说过什么 |
[21:12] | It’s just sometimes… he can get rough. | 只是有的时候,嗯… 他会变得很暴燥 |
[21:19] | And you know this because… ? | 你知道这些,是因为…? |
[21:26] | – You were the other woman. – One of them. | 你是 “别的女人” 其中的一个 |
[21:30] | I’m not proud of it. | 我不会以此为荣 |
[21:31] | Did Mark get rough with you ? | Mark曾经对你粗暴过吗? |
[21:35] | That’s why I ended it. | 那就是我结束的原因 |
[21:46] | You started without me. | 没有我你就开始了 |
[21:48] | Actually,I finished without you. Take a look. | 实际上,没你我就做完了 |
[21:50] | Carpet’s black. | 来看一下 毯子是黑色的 |
[21:52] | Fibers on the vic’s clothing were red. | 受害者衣服上的纤维是红色的 |
[21:54] | Obviously,we can rule out this car. | 很显然我们可以排除这辆车 |
[21:58] | I don’t mean to pry,but | 我不是想打听,不过你想告诉我 |
[22:00] | you want to talk about what happened with you and Ecklie ? | 你和Ecklie发生了什么吗? |
[22:03] | Not really. | 我不想说 |
[22:04] | I don’t know if you know this about me,but I’m a good listener. | 我不知道你是否知道 不过我是一个好的倾诉对象 |
[22:09] | I blew up at Ecklie. It was very unprofessional. | 我对Ecklie大发脾气 这个非常不专业 |
[22:14] | And very satisfying,and now I’m moving on. | 不过很舒服 |
[22:18] | Thanks for asking. | 现在我得向前看 谢谢问候 |
[22:26] | Joey just fell asleep,so please,keep your voices down. | Joey刚睡着,请将你们的 声音放低一点 |
[22:29] | All we need is a sample of baby powder. | 我们只是需要一点婴儿粉 |
[22:38] | This is Berber carpet,isn’t it ? | 这是Berber地毯,是吧? |
[22:40] | Yeah,Lori thought it’d be good for a boy’s room. | 是的,Lori认为用在婴儿房有好处 |
[22:44] | I’d like to take a small sample. | 我想拿一小块做样品 |
[22:48] | -What’s going on ? – Just collecting evidence. | 到底怎么回事? 只是在收集证据 |
[22:51] | You’re coming after me ? | 你们在怀疑我? |
[22:53] | Because I’ve cooperated. | 因为我和你们合作,我让你们擦 |
[22:55] | I’ve let you swab my mouth and let you take my prints. | 我的嘴,让你们提取我的指纹 |
[22:58] | I love my wife. I miss her. | 我爱我妻子 我很思念她 |
[23:18] | DNA from Lori’s shirt came back. | Lori衬衫上的DNA结果出来了 |
[23:20] | – It matches her husband. – That could be probative. | 和她丈夫的吻合 这可以当成证据 |
[23:23] | Or casual transfer unrelated to the case. | 或者是偶然的移动 和本案无关? |
[23:26] | I also picked up your trace results. | 我还带来了你的微迹分析结果 |
[23:30] | Baby powder on Lori’s palms is consistent | Lori手掌上的爽身粉和我们在 |
[23:34] | with the baby powder we found at the Kymans’ residence. | Kymans家里发现的是相同的 |
[23:37] | According to her girlfriend,Lori washed her hands at the club. | 根据她朋友的证词 Lori在俱乐部洗过手 |
[23:41] | Which suggests that Lori came home before she was killed. | 这就证明Lori在被杀前 回到过家里 |
[23:44] | Which contradicts the husband’s account. | 这和丈夫的证词不符 |
[23:47] | I hate to state the obvious,but maybe the husband is lying. | 我不想说这是显而易见的 |
[23:52] | All right,well,let’s say she came home first. | 不过也许那个丈夫在撒谎 好吧,让我们说她先回到家里 |
[24:07] | Mark killed her,drove her out to Sutor,and dumped the body. | Mark杀了她,开车带她到了Sutor 然后丢弃了尸体 |
[24:11] | One problem. Mark doesn’t have a car | 有一个问题 Mark没有车 |
[24:13] | and the carpet fibers we found on Lori’s clothing | 并且我们在Lori衣服上找到的纤维 |
[24:16] | are inconsistent with her Lexus. | 和她的Lexus车上的也不符 |
[24:19] | Or,maybe Lori came home,she and Mark had a fight. | 或者,也许Lori回到家 她和Mark吵了一架 |
[24:22] | Maybe she found out he was fooling around again. | 也许她发现他又在乱搞 |
[24:26] | She takes off,drives around. | 她离开家开车出去 |
[24:28] | Tire eventually goes flat. | 轮胎最终破了,她停道路边 |
[24:30] | She pulls over to the side of the road and a stranger comes along and abducts her. | 一个陌生人开过来绑架了她 |
[24:35] | A stranger driving a Bentley ? | 一个开着Bentley的陌生人? |
[24:37] | Hey,the rich are just as deviant as the poor. | 嗨,有钱人和穷人一样有不正常的 |
[25:06] | – Hey,Dawson. – Any progress on those bullets ? | 嗨,Dawson 你好 那些子弹有什么进展? |
[25:08] | Well,the copper jacket came from your vic’s rifle there. | 好吧,铜弹壳来自受害者的来复枪 |
[25:11] | A .30-caliber Winchester,Model 70. | 一只30口径的Winchester 70型 |
[25:14] | What about the fatal bullet ? | 那颗致命的子弹呢? |
[25:15] | That came from a .357 Magnum revolver. | 那是一只点357的Magnum左轮手枪 |
[25:18] | A .357 ? | 一只点357? |
[25:20] | Ran the baby through IBIS and get this : | 在IBIS中查找了 得到这个: |
[25:23] | the gun was used in a ’98 robbery. | 这把枪在98年 一次抢劫案中用过 |
[25:25] | The suspect was arrested but released on insufficient evidence and the gun was returned. | 被抓的嫌犯因为证据不足被放了 枪也还给了他 |
[25:31] | – You got a name for him ? – Aaron Colite,from Henderson. | 你有他的名字吗? Aaron Colite,住在Henderson |
[25:36] | Why don’t you just stand up by the counter,sir ? | 你为什么不站在柜子边上,先生? |
[25:39] | Here’s your warrant that we have here for your .357 Magnum revolver. | 这是搜查令,我们到这是为了你的 点357Magnum左轮手枪. |
[25:43] | We know you once used it in a ’98 robbery. | 我们知道你在98年的 一次抢劫案中用过它 |
[25:46] | Serial number ML5684. | 序列号是ML5684 |
[25:50] | We don’t want you to get it. | 我们不要你拿给我们 |
[25:51] | Why don’t you just point and show us where it is. | 你为何不指给我们它在哪里 |
[25:53] | – What’s this about ? – Where’s the gun,sir ? | 这是怎么回事? 枪在哪里,先生? |
[25:59] | Right under the TV. | 就在电视下面 |
[26:10] | Okay,Mr. Colite,this gun is going into evidence. | 好的,Colite先生 这支枪将会成为证据 |
[26:14] | Look,I was cleared in that robbery years ago. | 你们看,好几年前的那件 抢劫案和我没有关系 |
[26:16] | Well,someone killed a Kodiak bear up in the Black Mountains the day before yesterday. | 好吧,有人杀了头科迪亚克熊 就在黑山上面 前天 |
[26:21] | You wouldn’t know anything about that,would you ? | 你对此一无所知,是吧? |
[26:23] | Yeah,I did. I killed it. Excuse me ? | 不,我知道,我杀了它 |
[26:28] | I killed it. | 你说什么? 我杀了那头熊 |
[26:30] | Look,I was… I was out hunting. | 听着,我当时… |
[26:34] | Help ! Help me ! Stop ! Help ! | 我当时在外面打猎 救命,救我啊,救命! |
[26:42] | By the time I shot the bear,the guy was already dead. | 等我杀了那头熊时 |
[26:48] | You mind if I have a look around ? | 那个家伙已经死了 你介意我到处看看吗? |
[26:50] | Yeah,I do,actually. | 是的,我介意,实际上 |
[26:51] | You just admitted a felony of killing a bear. | 你刚刚承认了一宗杀熊的罪行 |
[26:53] | Why didn’t you report it ? | 你为什么不报告? |
[26:54] | I’ve been through the wringer with you guys once before. | 我以前被你们折磨过,我觉得那人 |
[26:58] | I figured a guy was dead. There was nothing I could do about it. | 已经死了,没有任何事我可以帮上忙 |
[27:03] | I took off. | 我就离开了 |
[27:05] | Look,I’ve got a hunting license with tags. | 看,我有带标签的狩猎执照 |
[27:09] | I was out hunting deer. Tried to save a guy’s life. | 我在狩猎驯鹿,想救那人的命 |
[27:12] | – That’s it. – Whoa,Mr. Colite. | 就是这些 哇哦,Colite先生 |
[27:15] | I just have one more question for you. | 我还有一个问题要问你 |
[27:18] | How long have you been storing gallbladders with your ice cream ? | 你储存熊胆有多久了? 和你的冰淇淋放一起? |
[27:22] | It ain’t illegal to cut up a dead animal as long as it’s already dead. | 切割死掉的动物不违法,只要 |
[27:25] | That’s the law. | 它已经死了,那是法律 |
[27:26] | Could you lift your pants leg for me,please,sir ? | 你可以提起你的裤腿吗? 劳驾,先生? |
[27:29] | For what ? | 为了什么? |
[27:30] | Someone snagged their pant leg on a tree,probably cut themselves. | 有人裤脚被树挂了一下 也许划伤了自己 |
[27:34] | I wanted to see if it was you. | 我想看看是不是你 |
[27:39] | Take a look. Wasn’t me. | 看吧 不是我 |
[27:44] | So Robbins sent the bear’s blood to Tox. | Robbins把熊血送去做毒品化验 |
[27:47] | It turns out there were elevated levels of Ketamine in its system. | 结果显示熊的克他命水平 高于正常值 |
[27:51] | – Barbiturates ? – Yeah. | Barbiturates(一种中枢神经系统抑制剂)? 是的 |
[27:53] | I think I know what’s going on here,Catherine. | 我想我知道是怎么回事了 过来这边Catherine |
[28:03] | They’re called canned hunts. | 他们叫这是封闭式狩猎 |
[28:05] | – Going on all over the country. – I’m sorry. | 在国内到处都有 对不起 |
[28:07] | There’s just no sport in that. It’s just sick. | 这根本不是一种运动 只不过是一种病态 |
[28:10] | Well,you got that right. | 是的,你说的很对 |
[28:12] | Point is,you don’t have to go to Africa to hunt wild game anymore. | 关键是你再不必去非洲 |
[28:15] | If you’ve got the money,Africa comes to you. | 进行野生狩猎,如果你有钱 非洲会送上门来 |
[28:17] | – And they drug the animals ? – To guarantee a kill,yeah. | 他们给动物用药? 为了确保杀死动物,是的 |
[28:21] | But in our case,both the hunter and the prey ended up dead. | 可在我们案件里 猎人和猎物都死了 |
[28:25] | Something went wrong. | 一定是哪出了差错 |
[28:30] | Filling out reports ? | 嗨 哦,在填报告? |
[28:33] | They tell me it’s my job. | 他们告诉我这是我的工作 |
[28:35] | – You doing okay ? – Yeah. | 你还好吧? |
[28:40] | Thanks. | 是的,谢谢 |
[28:43] | I did a DMV search. | 我查了一下车管局 |
[28:46] | There are only five Bentleys with red interior registered in Clark County. | 在Clark郡只有5辆Bentley 内部是红色的 |
[28:50] | Two are leased. Two are privately owned. | 2辆是租的,2辆是私人的,我查了记录 |
[28:52] | I ran the ROs. Nothing suspicious. PD is following up. | 没有什么可怀疑的,警局在跟进 |
[28:55] | What about the fifth one ? | 第五辆如何? |
[28:56] | Well,that one is owned by a boutique rental car agency. | 好的,那一辆 |
[29:00] | I subpoenaed the rental history. | 是一家Boutique租车公司的 我索要了租车记录 |
[29:01] | Diane Hoyt,Lori’s mother,had the car for the last two weeks. | Diane Hoyt,Lori的母亲 在过去的两周里用了那辆车 |
[29:06] | She returned it the day after Lori disappeared. | 她在Lori失踪的第二天还的车 |
[29:08] | Where is it now ? | 车现在在哪里? |
[29:10] | If you’ve added up every cent I’ve made in my entire life, | 把我一生中赚的钱加起来 |
[29:13] | I still wouldn’t be able to afford half this car. | 还不够这辆车的一半价钱 |
[29:15] | Yeah,but why would you want it ? The insurance premiums are sky-high. | 是的,不过你干吗要它 |
[29:18] | – Not to mention theft,scratches. – It’s art. | 保险贵的吓人,更别提小偷,刮伤了 这是艺术啊 |
[29:21] | And I’d have every girl in the neighborhood after me. | 并且我住的地方的每个姑娘 都会追求我 |
[29:24] | Not when they saw your apartment. | 当她们看了你的公寓后就不会了 |
[29:26] | You’ve been to Greg’s apartment ? Who hasn’t ? | 你去过Greg的公寓? 谁没去过? |
[29:31] | Red carpet. Same as the interior. | 红地毯 车里也一样 |
[29:33] | – Recently vacuumed. – We got better vacuums. | 刚刚真空吸尘 我们有更好的吸尘器 |
[30:19] | You found pods in the victim’s hair,right ? | 你在受害者的头发 里找到过豆荚,对吧? |
[30:28] | Same shape,size,color. | 一样的形状,尺寸和颜色 |
[30:30] | Too bad we can’t ID this pod and tie it to that tree. | 很糟糕我们无法确定豆荚的身份 并且和那棵树联系起来 |
[30:33] | Who says we can’t ? | 谁说不可以? |
[30:34] | Plant DNA is no different than human DNA. | 植物的DNA和人类的DNA 没有什么不同 |
[30:37] | In fact,a plant genome is larger. | 实际上,植物的基因组更大一些 |
[30:39] | I’m on it. | 我来做这个 |
[30:41] | If we can prove the pod came from that dump site, | 如果我们可以证明这个豆荚 来自弃尸地点 |
[30:43] | – you know what that means ? – Lori’s mother is a viable suspect. | 你说这意味什么? Lori的母亲将会成为嫌犯 |
[31:36] | Why are you asking my client about a rental car ? | 你们为什么问我 当事人关于租车的事? |
[31:38] | It may be probative to our investigation of her daughter’s death. | 它也许会成为我们调查 她女儿死因的证据 |
[31:42] | I’ll answer anything they want. | 我会回答他们的任何问题 |
[31:44] | I backed my car into a telephone pole. | 我倒车时撞了电话杆 |
[31:46] | So I put it in the shop. | 所以我送去修了 |
[31:48] | I had to rent a car. | 我不得不租辆车 |
[31:50] | At a grand a day,a Bentley’s a little extravagant. | 一天一千块 Bentley好像太奢侈了 |
[31:52] | – I usually rent a Taurus. – It’s a fantasy car. | 我是说,我通常租Taurus 那是一辆迷人的车 |
[31:57] | Ever since Amy got hers,I’ve wanted one,so I splurged. | 自从Amy拥有一辆,我也想 有一辆,所以我就挥霍了一下 |
[32:00] | Was the vehicle ever out of your possession ? | 你有没有让车子离开过你的控制 |
[32:02] | You mean,did I let anybody drive it ? | 你是说我有没有让别人开过? |
[32:04] | – That’s what I mean,yeah. – Lori and Mark both did. | 就是那个意思,是的 Lori和Mark都开过 |
[32:08] | But I was always with them. | 不过我都是和他们一起 |
[32:10] | Ms. Hoyt,did you drive your car to Sutor,Nevada ? | Hoyt女士 你开车到过Nevada的Sutor吗? |
[32:13] | – No. – Where are you going with this ? | 没有 你们这样问是什么意思? |
[32:16] | We found a pod on the hood of the vehicle,which affirmatively matched | 我们在汽车的车盖上发现豆荚 |
[32:20] | the plant material we found in Lori’s hair. | 被证实和我们在Lori头发里 发现的植物吻合 |
[32:22] | All of which came from the same tree in Sutor. | 全部来自于位于Sutor的 同一棵树 |
[32:25] | Okay,but my client returned the Bentley the day before yesterday. | 好吧,但是我的当事人前天就还了车 |
[32:28] | It was washed and then rented again, | 车被洗过,然后又被租出去 |
[32:29] | so perhaps that individual drove through Sutor | 也许那个人 |
[32:32] | on his or her way out of town. | 出城时经过Sutor |
[32:33] | Or,as you know,that “pod” could be weeks or months old. | 或者,你知道,那个”豆荚”有 几个礼拜或者几个月老了 |
[32:37] | We also collected a number of errant hairs from the vehicle. | 我们还在车上收集了 一些零星的头发 |
[32:41] | Several are consistent with Mark and Lori’s DNA | 有几根与Mark和Lori的DNA |
[32:43] | and also Joey’s,but not yours. | 还有Joey的相符,不过不是你的 |
[32:46] | Okay,I’m sorry. | 好吧,抱歉,你没有我当事人的 |
[32:47] | You don’t have a DNA sample of my client’s for comparison purposes. | DNA样品进行对比分析 |
[32:50] | No,but we have her daughter’s. | 没有,但是我们有她女儿的 |
[32:53] | You’re not Lori’s biological mother,are you ? | 你不是Lori的生母,对吧? |
[32:55] | I’m her stepmom. That’s not a secret. | 我是她的继母 这不是秘密 |
[32:59] | I couldn’t have children of my own. | 我不能有自己的孩子 |
[33:03] | Ever since Lori’s father died a few months ago,she’s all I had. | 自从Lori父亲几个月前去世后 她就是我的全部 |
[33:08] | Look,Mark is devastated. | 你看,Mark崩溃了,我必须回去看外孙 |
[33:10] | I really should get back to my grandson. Before you go,could we take a DNA sample ? | 你走之前我们可否提取一份DNA样品? |
[33:13] | You do not have to do that. | 你不必那样做 |
[33:15] | Yeah,but if she has nothing to hide,it’s no big deal. | 是,不过如果她不想隐藏什么 又不是什么大事 |
[33:17] | – Could you open your mouth ? – All right,that’s it. | 可以张开你的嘴吗? |
[33:19] | We’re finished here. Let’s go. | 好吧,就这样 我们这已经完事了,走吧 |
[33:26] | What are you thinking ? | 你怎么看? |
[33:29] | We have nothing to arrest her on. | 我们现在还不够逮捕她 |
[33:36] | And we have unexplained evidence | 并且我们不能解释Lori |
[33:37] | placing Lori back at the house after her night out. | 在外出后回过家的证据 |
[33:40] | That’s why I like the husband. Maybe they’re in it together. | 那就是为什么我觉得丈夫有问题 也许他们在一块干的 |
[33:43] | Well,when two people of the opposite sex conspire to kill one of their partners, | 好吧,当两个异性合谋杀死 其中一个的配偶时 |
[33:47] | sex or money is almost always involved. | 不是为了性就是为了钱 |
[33:50] | Now,Lori’s friend,Amy,did say Mark was a player. | 现在,Lori的朋友Amy 确实说过Mark是个花花公子 |
[33:53] | Hello,Mrs. Robinson. | 你好,Robinson夫人 |
[33:55] | I had this boyfriend back in college, | 我在大学时有一个男友,当他有第一辆 |
[33:57] | and when he got his first Harley, well,let’s just say we sat face-to-face and went for a ride. | Harley时,我们面对面的坐在上面去兜风 |
[34:02] | A Bentley is a lot more comfortable than a bike. | Bentley可比一辆摩托舒服多了 |
[34:48] | Document was forged by taking an official license | 文件是伪造的 |
[34:51] | issued by the Department of Agriculture | 拿一份农业部的官方执照 |
[34:53] | and scraping away the top layer of information. | 刮掉上层的信息 |
[34:56] | Document was then photocopied,and the bogus info was typed in. | 文件然后被复印 假的信息被敲上去 |
[34:59] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[35:04] | A simple forgery,but it doesn’t get us any closer to our suspect. | 一个简单的伪造 不过不能帮我们锁定嫌犯 |
[35:07] | Actually,it does. | 实际上,可以 |
[35:08] | See,a couple years back,some photocopier companies | 这样的,几年前一些复印机公司 |
[35:11] | started imbedding their machines with serial numbers | 开始在机器里镶嵌序列号 |
[35:14] | less than a millimeter in size and visible only under a blue LED light. | 尺寸小于一个毫米 只在蓝色的LED光下可见 |
[35:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:27] | – I see it. – It’s as good as fingerprint. | 我看到了 和指纹一样好 |
[35:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:39] | And you think the broker’s documentation was forged here on my copier ? | 你认为经纪人的文件是在这里 我的复印机上伪造的? |
[35:42] | We know it was. | 我们确定是的 |
[35:44] | Mr. Tracy,tell us about canned hunts. | Tracy先生,告诉我们点 关于封闭式狩猎的事 |
[35:47] | Uh,a wild animal is released into a controlled area | 呃,一个野生动物投放到已受控区域 |
[35:50] | where a hunter pays a fee to kill it. | 在那,猎手可以掏钱去捕杀 |
[35:52] | The promoters guarantee a trophy,so no kill,no pay. | 提供者保证胜利 杀不死不要钱 |
[35:56] | They’re illegal in Nevada. | 在Nevada这是非法的 |
[35:58] | – Is that what happened to my bear ? – Aaron Colite worked here,right ? | 这发生在我的熊身上? Aaron Colite在这里工作,是吧? |
[36:02] | Yeah. Maintenance. | 是的,维修 |
[36:04] | – You fired him ? – About six months ago. | 你雇的他? 大约六个月前 |
[36:06] | We let a lot people go. Cutbacks. | 我们解雇了很多人 经费消减 |
[36:09] | Well,the evidence places Aaron at the crime scene. | 好吧,证据显示Aaron在犯罪现场 |
[36:11] | Wait,so you’re thinking he forged the broker’s document | 等等,你们认为他伪造经纪人的文件 |
[36:14] | and took Tippy under false pretenses ? | 用虚假的借口带走了Tippy? |
[36:17] | No. We spoke to your distributor. | 不是,我们和你的发行商谈过 |
[36:18] | Your copy machine was only installed two months ago. | 你的复印机两个月前才安装 |
[36:21] | We think you created the false document. | 我们认为是你伪造了文件 |
[36:24] | We suspect that Aaron figured out a way to make a buck,and he asked for your help. | 我们怀疑Aaron想到了一个赚钱方法 他找你帮忙 |
[36:29] | So Aaron organizes this canned hunt. | Aaron组织了这次封闭式狩猎 |
[36:32] | A few days ago,you guys meet up with Rod Hollis up at Lake Mead. | 几天前你们和Rod |
[36:36] | Rod,Rod,Rod,Rod ! | Hollis 在Mead湖那里见面 |
[36:38] | Right there. You see him ? | 就在那 你看见它了? |
[36:53] | Yes ! I got him ! | 是的! 我打中了! |
[36:55] | Yep,you got him. | 是的,你打中了 |
[36:56] | Mr. Hollis probably thought that he had killed the bear, | Hollis先生可能以为他打死了那头熊 |
[36:59] | and he raced over to claim his trophy. Help ! Help ! Help me ! | 他跑过去认领他的战利品 |
[37:10] | Help ! | 救命! 救命! 救救我! 救命! |
[37:14] | His shot only stunned the bear. | 他打的那一枪只是将熊震晕 |
[37:16] | It was Aaron’s shot that killed it. | 是Aaron的那枪杀了它 |
[37:19] | You can’t prove I was there. | 你无法证明我在那里 |
[37:21] | Would you lift up your pants legs,please,sir ? | 请你提起你的裤脚,先生? |
[37:23] | What ? | 什么? |
[37:24] | I have the judge on speed dial. | 我有法官的直拨电话 |
[37:26] | You want to save me some time here ? | 你想给我省一点时间吗? |
[37:35] | Help ! Help ! Help me ! | 救命! 救命! 救救我! |
[37:40] | I got this gardening. | 我做园艺时搞伤的 |
[37:42] | We subpoenaed Aaron’s bank records. | 根据Aaron的银行记录 |
[37:46] | Rod Hollis sent Aaron a check for $16,000. | Rod Hollis给过Aaron一张16,000美元的支票 |
[37:49] | Aaron sent you a check for $8,000. | Aaron给了你一张8000美元的支票 |
[37:53] | That’s a 50-50 split. | 五五分帐 |
[37:55] | You’re looking at grand larceny | 你将会被控大宗盗窃 |
[37:56] | and obtaining property under false pretenses. | 以及伪造文件侵占财产 |
[37:59] | That’s about 20 years right there. | 这就得判20年 |
[38:01] | I’m recommending to the DA that he add another charge: | 我还会建议检控官加上另一份指控 |
[38:04] | second degree murder… | 二级谋杀 |
[38:09] | …for the death of the hunter. | …造成狩猎者死亡 |
[38:14] | We found your client’s semen mixed with a vaginal contribution | 我们发现你当事人的 混有Diane |
[38:17] | from Diane Hoyt in the back of her rental car. | Hoyt分泌物的精液 在租车的后排 |
[38:20] | You said you had nothing to do with Lori’s murder. | 你说你和Lori的谋杀没有任何关系 |
[38:23] | Would you like to revise that statement ? | 你想修正你的陈述吗? 不用 |
[38:27] | I met Diane two weeks ago at Rain. | 我遇到了Diane,嗯 两个礼拜前在Rain |
[38:30] | Banged the cougar that night, | 一夜情,那个晚上 |
[38:32] | but I had no idea she was anybody’s mother. | 不过我不知道她是谁的母亲 |
[38:35] | So you haven’t spoken to her since ? | 你从那以后没有和她说过话? |
[38:37] | Well,that’s the whole point of banging a cougar… | 是的,这就是一夜情的关键– |
[38:39] | you never got to see ’em again. | 你再也不会见到她们 |
[38:40] | One lie after another. | 谎话连篇 |
[38:42] | Are you questioning my client’s veracity ? | 你在质问我的当事人的诚实吗? |
[38:45] | These are your client’s cell phone records. | 这里是你当事人的电话记录 |
[38:48] | Semen in the car was enough to get a warrant. | 车里的精液就足够搜查令了 |
[38:50] | On the night that Lori was murdered,he called Ms. Hoyt | 在Lori被谋杀的那晚 |
[38:53] | on her cell phone at 11:23 p.m. | 他在晚上11:23分给 Hoyt夫人的手机打过电话 |
[38:55] | No,I don’t know him. | 不,我不认识他 |
[38:59] | You’ve never seen or spoken to this man ? | 你从来没有见过或者 和这个男的说过话? |
[39:02] | No,not that I remember. | 没有,我不记得有过 嗯 |
[39:05] | Do you remember the men you have sex with ? | 你记得和你发生过关系的男人吗? |
[39:08] | Ms. Curtis,that is uncalled for. | Curtis小姐,这样说是不适当的 |
[39:10] | Here’s the deal. | 让我们来看一看 |
[39:11] | Lori left the club around 11:00. | Lori大约11:00离开俱乐部 |
[39:13] | By your client’s own admission,he followed her for about 20 minutes, | 根据你当事人承认的 |
[39:17] | waiting for the tire to go flat. | 他跟了她大概20分钟 等她车轮胎瘪掉 |
[39:19] | When it didn’t,you called her mother. | 轮胎没瘪 你给她母亲打电话 |
[39:21] | It was all a setup. | 全都设计好的 |
[39:22] | Brad was going to strike up a conversation with Lori at the club, | Brad将在俱乐部和Lori搭上话 |
[39:26] | and on her way home,abduct her. | 然后在她回家的路上绑架她 |
[39:28] | And then,one or both of you were going to kill her. | 接着,你们其中一个或者一起杀了她 |
[39:37] | But when you got his call… you went to Plan B. | 不过当你接了他的电话… 你选择了B计划 |
[39:40] | I left Lori’s house,drove home and went to bed. | 我离开了Lori的家 开车回家,睡觉 |
[39:44] | You never left. | 你根本没有离开 |
[39:46] | Mark fell asleep in the living room,and you waited for Lori to come home. | Mark在起居室里睡着了 你在等Lori回家 |
[39:59] | Lori’s body was too heavy for you to carry,so you called for help… | Lori的尸体对你来说太重 你就打电话找人帮忙… |
[40:05] | on Mark and Lori’s phone. | 用Mark和Lori家的电话 |
[40:07] | You got her call at 1:17 a.m. | 你在凌晨1:17分接到她的电话 |
[40:10] | Coroner puts Lori’s death at some time between 12:00 and 1:00 a.m. | 验尸官确定Lori的死亡时间 介于半夜12:00到1:00之间 |
[40:14] | Well,which means I didn’t kill her,like I told you. | 好了,这就证明了我没有杀她 就象我告诉你的那样 |
[40:16] | Brad,be quiet. | Brad,安静点 |
[40:17] | I never thought you did kill her, | 哦,我从来没有想是你杀了她 |
[40:18] | but you did help get rid of the body,and that is conspiracy after the fact. | 不过你的确帮忙移走尸体 这就使你成了共谋 |
[40:23] | Now,Mark would’ve heard something, | 现在,Mark应该也听到响动了 |
[40:26] | and if he’s claiming he didn’t,I’d be looking at him. | 如果他说他没有 |
[40:29] | The living room’s at the other end of the house. | 我会查清他的 |
[40:31] | – He was asleep. – Prove it. | 起居室在房子的另一端,他睡着了 证明 |
[40:33] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[40:35] | We found something of Lori’s on the rental exhaust pipe: her skin. | 我们在汽车的排气管 找到了些Lori的东西 |
[40:48] | Your client’s on record. | 她的皮肤 你的当事人曾经说过 |
[40:51] | The vehicle was never out of her possession. | 车子一直是她自己用的 |
[40:53] | You drove back to the house,picked up Lori’s Lexus,drove back into town. | 你们开回Lori的家 开了Lori的Lexus,回到城里 |
[40:59] | Tire went flat off Boulder Highway. | 轮胎在Boulder高速路边漏了气 |
[41:01] | You can’t prove that. | 你无法证明这些 |
[41:02] | When we suspected Brad’s involvement, | 当我们怀疑Brad的时候 |
[41:04] | we printed the interior of the Lexus. | 我们提取了Lexus车内的指纹 |
[41:07] | Your prints are on the steering wheel. | 方向盘上有你的指纹 |
[41:14] | Is there a deal to be made ? | 有交易可谈吗? |
[41:16] | Why did Diane Hoyt want Lori dead ? | Diane Hoyt为什么想要Lori死? |
[41:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:23] | The lady paid me 2,000 bucks. | 那个女士付了我2000美元 |
[41:26] | Said she was having a fight with her daughter and wanted to make good… | 嗯…说她和她女儿打了一架,想和好… |
[41:30] | Only Lori wouldn’t return her calls, | 嗯,只是Lori不肯回她的电话 |
[41:33] | so it was my job to get ’em together. | 我的工作就是让她们在一起 |
[41:35] | When she called me and asked me for my help later that night, | 当她昨天晚上打电话给我 |
[41:39] | she said she’d pay me $2,000 more. | 让我帮忙的时候,答应再给我2000美元 |
[41:46] | I know why she did it. | 我知道她为什么这么做 |
[41:48] | While you two were at PD,I called the family lawyer. | 当你俩在警察局的时候 我给她们的家庭律师打了电话 |
[41:51] | He faxed over a copy of Lori’s father’s trust. | 他传真过来一份Lori父亲 委托书的复印件 |
[41:54] | Estate’s worth $50 million. | 财产值5000万美元 |
[41:56] | – He left it all to Lori ? – No,to her son. | 他全都留给了Lori? 不是,留给了她的儿子 |
[41:59] | Lori was the trustee with a stipend of $2.5 mil a year. | Lori是托管人 每年可以有250万的薪金 |
[42:03] | If anything were to happen to Lori,guess who takes her place ? | 如果Lori出了什么事 猜谁将取代她的位置? |
[42:07] | – Her stepmom. – Yup. | 她的继母 是的 |
[42:11] | Listen,you guys,I’ll catch up later. | 听着,你们 我随后会赶上的 |
[42:16] | She’s fitting in pretty well ? | 嗯,她心情非常好,哈? |
[42:28] | You got a minute ? | 有时间吗? |
[42:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:35] | You did a nice job on the case. | 你工作很出色 |
[42:39] | I… | 我,嗯… |
[42:40] | I just wanted you to know that I’ve enjoyed working with you. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[42:46] | Well,I’ve enjoyed working with you as well. | 和你一起工作很愉快 我和你一起工作也很愉快 |
[42:50] | No,it’s time I made a change. | 但是,该是我有所改变的时候了 |
[42:54] | I don’t like the direction the lab’s headed. | 我不喜欢实验室总体的方针 |
[42:58] | You mean Ecklie ? | 你是指Ecklie? |
[43:00] | You can’t pay any attention to him. | 不用在意他 |
[43:02] | No,you got a good team,but I was a supervisor. | 不是,你有一个好的小组,但我曾是个主管 |
[43:05] | My demotion was undeserved,and every day I’m here,I’m reminded of that. | 我不该被降职的 每天在这里,都会提醒我这些 |
[43:13] | What ? | 什么? |
[43:15] | Well,someone once said, | 有人曾经说过 |
[43:18] | “What we are never changes,but who we are… | 我们的组成无法改变 |
[43:22] | never stops changing.” | 但我们成为什么样的人是一直在变的 |
[43:27] | Let’s have dinner,shall we ? | 一起吃晚饭,赏光吗? |