时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Joe ! Hey Joe ! | Jo,嗨,Jo |
[00:40] | Hey Joe ! | 嗨,Jo |
[00:42] | Joe ! Phone ! Phone ! | Jo,电话,电话 |
[00:45] | I’m not your damn secretary and your wife’s not my boss ! | 我他妈的不是你秘书 你老婆也不是我老板 |
[00:48] | You hear that,Cheryl ? | 你听到了吗,Cheryl? |
[00:50] | This is a company phone. | 这是公司的电话 |
[01:01] | If this is an Indian burial ground,I’m totally screwed. | 这是不是个印地安人的墓地 我完全糊涂了 |
[01:04] | I’ll be in litigation for months. | 我会有好几个月的诉讼麻烦么 |
[01:05] | I can’t make any promises,sir, | 我不能保证什么,先生 |
[01:07] | but I don’t think the Paiute wore heels. | 但我认为Paiute(一个印地安部落) 的人是不会穿高跟鞋的 |
[01:12] | Hey ! What does it look like ? | 嗨! 看上去怎么样? |
[01:13] | Well… | 哦… |
[01:15] | The body’s been covered with something. | 尸体被什么东西裹住了 |
[01:18] | It’s black. It’s flexible… | 黑色的 有韧性… |
[01:22] | But it’s pretty stubborn. | 但是很坚硬 |
[01:24] | I think it’s roofing tar. | 我想是屋顶用的柏油 |
[01:26] | It keeps the smell and the animals away. | 这种气味会使动物远离 |
[01:28] | It makes our job a lot harder. | 这给我们的工作增加了点难度 |
[01:31] | We’ve got disturbed soil in a three-by-five perimeter. | 我们有一块宽3英尺长5英尺 的有问题的土地 好吧 |
[01:37] | Gentlemen ! | 先生们 |
[01:38] | Start your shovels ! | 开始铲吧! |
[02:00] | Do you think our Jane Doe was buried alive ? | 你认为我们的无名氏是被活埋的吗? |
[02:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:04] | When she was discovered,she was completely encased. | 她完全被裹住了 |
[02:06] | Whoever buried her sure had access to a lot of tar. | 无论谁埋的她都得要大量的柏油 |
[02:10] | I’m thinkin’ a construction worker. | 我觉得也许是个建筑工人 |
[02:12] | Nick,did you get that last soil sample ? | Nick,你取到了最近的土壤样本了吗? |
[02:15] | Yeah,but I think I got something else,too. | 是的,我想还有其他的 |
[02:20] | Hey,guys. | 嗨,伙计们 |
[02:21] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[02:24] | A third foot. | 第三只脚 |
[02:26] | Looks like there’s another body under the body. | 啊…这意味还有另一具尸体 |
[02:35] | I don’t know if she was buried alive,but… | 我不知道她是不是被活埋的,不过… |
[02:37] | she wasn’t buried alone. | 她不是单独被埋的 |
[03:10] | CSI: episode 5×13 Nesting Dolls | 两双手 |
[03:40] | Two sets of hands. Two sets of feet. | 两双脚 |
[03:43] | Two skulls,two bodies. | 两个头骨,两具尸体 |
[03:46] | Both appear to be female. | 都像是女性 |
[03:48] | Jane Doe Bottom’s curled up. | 底部的无名氏是蜷曲的 |
[03:50] | Jane Doe Top’s laid out flat. | 上部的无名氏是平躺的 |
[03:52] | This looks like… barbed wire. | 这个像…带刺的铁丝网 |
[03:55] | It’s in her mouth. Could be a dental appliance. | 在她嘴里 可能是治牙齿的用具 |
[03:58] | Or maybe some kind of torture device. | 也可能是某种折磨人的器具 |
[04:01] | You’re thinking ritualistic ? | 你在想可能是关于宗教仪式的? |
[04:02] | I don’t know what I’m thinking. | 我不知道 我想的是… 嗨 |
[04:05] | They told me you dug up two bodies covered in tar ? | 他们告诉我你挖出了 两具被柏油包着的尸体? |
[04:09] | So. How you going to separate them ? | 那,你准备怎么分开她们? |
[04:12] | I’m not sure yet. | 还没想好 |
[04:14] | Obviously I can’t saw through | 显然不能锯开 |
[04:16] | without potentially destroying evidence,so… | 有可能会破坏证据,还有… |
[04:20] | If the tar were harder,I could chisel it. | 如果柏油更硬些 我可以凿开它 |
[04:22] | If it were softer,we could peel it off. | 如果软一些,我可以 剥开它 |
[04:26] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[04:28] | Of course you do,but last I checked, | 你当然有办法 |
[04:31] | the backlog on grave was about… | 不过我上次查了一下 |
[04:34] | a hundred cases ? | 积压下来的大案 有大约…嗯…一百件? |
[04:36] | You’ve been spending too much time with Ecklie. | 你和Ecklie在一起太久了 |
[04:38] | I’m off the clock. | 我还没上班 |
[04:40] | I came in early for this. | 是早点过来帮你的 |
[04:51] | You ever done this before ? | 你以前做过吗? 没有… |
[04:55] | But I do know that tar | 不过我知道柏油 |
[04:58] | becomes as brittle as glass at about minus 200 degrees. | 在零下200度左右 会变得像玻璃一样脆 |
[05:34] | Okay,Mr. Wizard. | 可以吗,奇才先生 |
[05:55] | Not much left of her but the clothes. | 她没留下什么,除了衣服 |
[05:57] | Well,let’s see what our other one looks like,shall we ? | 好,让我们看看另一个像什么样? 哈 |
[06:28] | Oh,boy. | 哦,好家伙 |
[06:29] | I gotta get my shift started. | 我要上班去了 |
[06:32] | – Good luck with the case. – No,no,no. | 祝你这个案子好运! 不,不,不 |
[06:33] | You’re not going to just destroy this skull and split. | 你不能把头骨弄坏了就跑 |
[06:37] | You can make a nice mold from the impression. | 你可以根据压痕 做个很好的模子出来 |
[06:39] | I’m short-handed as it is. | 我人手不够 |
[06:42] | I think Sara just wrapped a case. | 我想Sara刚完了一个案子 |
[06:43] | If you need her,she’s yours. | 如果你需要她 她是你的了 哇哦 |
[06:56] | Look at you,Mr. Straightedge. | 瞧瞧,直发先生 |
[06:59] | I did not know that your hair could do that. | 我不知道你头发还可以这样 |
[07:01] | – I look like a dork. – No,no. | 我看上去像个傻瓜 |
[07:03] | No,you look like a pro,which is what you are. | 不,不,不是,你看上去很专业 你确实也很专业 |
[07:06] | Let me guess– a prelim for Sherlock ? | 让我猜猜–Sherlock案子的庭考 是的 |
[07:09] | Who’s your judge ? | 啊-哈,法官是谁? |
[07:11] | … Dudley… Anderson ? | 嗯… Dudley… Anderson? |
[07:14] | Yeah. Well,not the sharpest tool in the shed. | 是,还好,还不是最严厉的 |
[07:18] | Speak slowly. Use simple terms. | 语速放慢点 用简单的句子 |
[07:20] | – You’re gonna nail it. – Sara. | 你会通过的 |
[07:22] | You’re mine tonight. | 你今天晚上归我 |
[07:57] | The ups and downs and roundabouts | 插曲Cinephile的< |
[07:59] | Where are they leading to ? | * 通向何方? * |
[08:01] | The in-betweens and silly thoughts | * 进退之间,无助的思考 * |
[08:04] | How do we make it through ? | * 怎样才能穿越? * |
[08:12] | Homeward | * 踏上归途 * * 啊,啊 * |
[08:22] | Heading homeward | * 踏上回家的归途 * |
[08:27] | Tell me what becomes of us | * 告诉我未来会如何 * * 啊,啊 * |
[09:10] | Heading homeward | * 踏上回家的归途 * |
[09:14] | Tell me what becomes of us | * 告诉我未来会如何 * * 啊,啊 * |
[09:31] | Heading homeward | * 踏上回家的归途 * |
[09:36] | Tell me what becomes of us | * 告诉我未来会如何 * |
[09:47] | Tell me what becomes of us. | * 告诉我未来会如何 * |
[09:55] | Ladies and gentlemen,Miss Jane Doe Top. | 先生们,女士们 顶部的无名氏小姐 |
[09:58] | – Nice job. – Thanks. | 我的上帝 做的好 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Thank you,Sara. | 谢谢你,Sara |
[10:08] | Well,Doc Robbins told me that she had | Robbins博士告诉我 |
[10:10] | severe trauma to the skull,probably what killed her. | 她头骨处严重受伤 可能就是致死的原因 |
[10:14] | Well,that would explain the blood David found on her shirt. | 这就解释了David在 她衬衣上发现的血迹 |
[10:17] | Mia’s running DNA right now to find out if it matches the victim, | Mia正在查DNA 看看是不是死者的 |
[10:21] | or any suspects,for that matter. | 或者是某个嫌疑人的 |
[10:23] | Remember,now,she had a broken jaw. | 记住,目前发现,她下颚破碎 |
[10:24] | That was 26-gauge stainless steel. | 那是26口径的不锈钢 |
[10:27] | It’s used to surgically wire jawbones shut. | 是外科手术用来接下颚的 |
[10:31] | What’s with the fingers ? | 手指怎么回事? |
[10:33] | Distal phalanges were cut off. | 末梢的指骨被切掉了 |
[10:35] | Both vics,both hands. | 两个受害人 两双手 |
[10:37] | I cast tool marks. Looks like some kind of opposed blade tool. | 我铸了一下工具痕迹 像是某种双面不对称的刀具 |
[10:40] | Jagged on one side,smooth on the other. | 一面是锯齿状的 一面是光滑的 |
[10:42] | Well,if it was pre-mortem,that would support torture. | 如果是死前切的,就是虐待 |
[10:45] | Yeah,but if it was post, | 是的,不过如果是死后切的 |
[10:47] | they probably did it to conceal identity. | 他们这样做可能是想隐藏证据 |
[10:50] | Hey,you guys still working on that mass-grave theory ? | 嗨,你们还在研究墓地的案子? 是的 |
[10:53] | You know what I like about flesh decomposing in soil ? | 你们知道肉体在泥土里 分解有一点很好吗? |
[10:56] | It’s predictable. | 就是可预测 |
[11:01] | The constituent elements diffuse into the ground over time. | 组成元素在土里随时间扩散 |
[11:04] | The longer they’re there,the lower the concentrations. | 时间越长,浓度越低 |
[11:07] | I tested the soil samples Nick took from around each body. | 我查了Nick带回的 每具尸体周围的土壤样本 |
[11:11] | Curly Sue was on the bottom for at least five years, | 底部蜷曲的无名氏至少被埋5年了 |
[11:13] | and Flat Sally was on top for only two. | 顶部平躺的无名氏只有2年 |
[11:15] | So we’ve got a killer who digs a grave, | 那么说凶手是挖了一个坑 |
[11:18] | dumps a body,covers it with tar, | 卸下一具尸体,浇上柏油 |
[11:20] | comes back three years later,digs again and | 3年后又回来,挖开 |
[11:23] | dumps another one on top of it ? | 在上面埋了第2具尸体 |
[11:25] | Ten to one,it’s domestic abuse. | 很可能,是家庭虐待 |
[11:28] | Beat up,then shut up. | 痛打,然后杀死 |
[11:31] | You hitting every E.R. in town ? | 你查了城里所有的急诊室 |
[11:34] | Seems like it. | 应该是 |
[11:36] | These are all the jaw fractures | 这是2到3年前所有下颚受伤的病例 |
[11:38] | that came in from two to three years ago. | |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:41] | We don’t get as many of these as we used to. | 没有像往常那么多 |
[11:44] | Domestic violence laws have forced men to get smarter about their hitting. | 家庭暴力法使那些 男人打人时变聪明了 |
[12:36] | Why don’t you… you wait for me here,’kay ? | 你就在这等我,好吗? |
[12:41] | Mr. Melton,take a seat. | Melton先生,请坐 |
[12:49] | I married June about a year after Svetlana left. | 我结婚了,嗯,6月 在Svetlana离开一年后 |
[12:56] | And when was the last time that you saw Svetlana ? | 那你最后一次见到 Svetlana是什么时候? |
[13:00] | It was about two years ago. | 大约2年前 |
[13:02] | She didn’t come home one night. | 她有天晚上没回家 |
[13:04] | Next thing I know,the cops are knocking down my door. | 随后来的就是警察敲了我家的门 |
[13:08] | I thought something happened to her,but | 我想她可能出了什么事 |
[13:10] | they were there to arrest me. | 但是他们是来逮捕我的 |
[13:12] | For hitting her. | 说我打了她 |
[13:13] | Are you saying that you didn’t ? | 你是说你没打吗? |
[13:15] | We were married for three years. I never hit her. | 我们结婚3年,我从没打过她 |
[13:17] | – Why would she lie ? – I don’t know. | 那她为什么撒谎? 我不知道 |
[13:22] | And then what happened ? | 然后怎么样? |
[13:24] | After that,I… I was done. | 那之后,我的婚姻就完了 |
[13:26] | I went looking for her to sign the divorce papers,but… | 我到处找她签字离婚,但是… |
[13:29] | it was like she fell off the face of the earth. | 她就象从这个地球上消失了 |
[13:32] | Or got buried a few feet under it. | 或者是被埋在了几英尺的地下 |
[13:34] | Look,I took out ads in the newspaper every day for a month. | 听着,我在报纸上登了广告 连续登了一个月 |
[13:38] | She never responded. | 她一直没回应 |
[13:39] | Yet you didn’t file a missing persons report. | 但你没有报人口失踪 |
[13:42] | I’d been accused of abuse. | 我被控虐待 |
[13:44] | How would that have looked ? | 那看上去会像什么? |
[13:45] | You seem to care a lot about the way things look,Mr. Melton. | 你看上去很在意别人怎么看,Mr. Melton |
[13:50] | Well,we’re gonna need a list of Svetlana’s friends and family. | 好吧,我们要一份 Svetlana亲戚朋友的名单 |
[13:55] | She didn’t have any. | 她没什么亲戚朋友 |
[13:56] | She spawned from nothingness ? | 她从石头里跳出来的? |
[13:57] | Her parents died in some kind of industrial accident | 她父母在敖德萨(苏联港市)的 某个工业事故中死了 |
[14:01] | – in Odessa. – Russia ? | 俄国? 是的 |
[14:03] | How did the two of you meet ? | 那你们俩个是怎么认识的? |
[14:05] | Through an agency. | 通过中介 |
[14:06] | Svetlana was a mail-order bride ? | Svetlana是个邮购新娘? |
[14:08] | We were introduced through an agency. | 我们通过一家中介公司介绍的 |
[14:11] | So what happened ? The Russian agency | 那发生什么了,俄国的中介拒绝 |
[14:14] | denied your application for another wife, | 再为你介绍另一个俄国老婆了 |
[14:16] | or you lost your taste for white meat ? | 还是你对白俄女人没兴趣了 |
[14:18] | – Too tough ? – You know what,lady ? | 觉得她们太厉害了? 你知道什么,女士? |
[14:21] | I am not gonna feel bad about my decision. | 我不会后悔我的决定 |
[14:24] | I dated American women,like you. | 我也和像你这样的美国女人约会过 |
[14:28] | They don’t want to be anyone’s wife, | 她们不想成为任何人的妻子 |
[14:29] | or mother– you mention the word “domestic,” | 或母亲,你一提起家庭这个词 |
[14:31] | they’re done with you. | 她们就和你吹了 |
[14:33] | It’s nice to be needed… | 人都想被需要 |
[14:37] | not resented. | 而不是被怨恨 |
[14:38] | Yeah,I find isolation and dependency really sexy,too. | 是的,我发现隔离和依赖也很性感 |
[14:42] | You know what ? You can think whatever you want. | 你知道吗 随便你怎么想 |
[14:54] | Look,all I am asking is to have a black-and-white do regular welfare checks. | 听着,我只是例行公事 做一下常规调查 |
[14:57] | Did the wife ask for help ? | 那个妻子寻求过帮助吗? |
[14:59] | Well,that’s kind of hard to do when you don’t speak English and you’re a sex slave. | 嗯,一个不会说英语的 性奴隶很难寻求帮助 |
[15:02] | I’m sure she doesn’t know her rights. | 我确信她不知道自己的权利 |
[15:05] | You can’t arrest someone for marrying the wrong person. | 你不能因为一个人 结错婚而逮捕他 |
[15:07] | You would know. | 你会知道的 |
[15:10] | If the guy’s an abuser,if he killed his first wife, | 如果那个家伙是个虐待狂 如果他杀了他第一个妻子 |
[15:13] | we will build a case and we will nail him. | 我们会立案调查,抓住他的 |
[15:15] | And in the meantime,he can just keep using her as a punching bag. | 与此同时,他仍然在 把她当成个练功的沙包 |
[15:17] | Sara,I was there… There wasn’t a mark on her. | Sara,我在那– 在她身上没看到被打的痕迹 |
[15:19] | Not that we could see,Catherine. | 不是我们能看到的,Catherine |
[15:22] | You know… every time we get a case with a hint | 你知道吗? 每次我们调查一件案子 |
[15:26] | of domestic violence or abuse,you go off the deep end. | 有可能涉及虐待时 你总表现的很反常 |
[15:29] | – What is your problem ? – Yeah,I probably do, | 你怎么回事? |
[15:31] | and you let your sexuality cloud your judgment about men, | 是,可能是的,我也不懂为何你总是 |
[15:32] | and I’m gonna go over your head. | 让对性的兴趣影响你对男人的判断 |
[15:35] | Sidle ! | 到我办公室,立刻 |
[15:38] | Get in my office. Now. | |
[15:43] | You are a law enforcement officer | 你是个执法的官员 |
[15:46] | and a representative of this city. | 代表着这个城市 |
[15:47] | That means I expect you to conduct yourself | 我希望你能控制一下自己 |
[15:50] | in an appropriate manner,in and away from this lab. | 态度要适当,无论 在这个实验室里还是外面 |
[15:53] | You know what ? If this is gonna be | 你知道吗,如果这是你的为了实验室好的 |
[15:54] | one of your “for the good of the lab” speeches,don’t bother, | 那套说词之一,就别费劲了,我已经听过了 |
[15:56] | – I’ve heard them. – Just take a seat. | 坐下 |
[16:01] | Willows is a supervisor… That means you treat her with respect. | Willows是个主管,你应该尊敬她 |
[16:04] | Insulting her in front of coworkers… | 在同事面前侮辱她… |
[16:06] | – She’s not my supervisor. – All right… your superior. | 她不是我的主管 好吧– 你的上级 |
[16:10] | Sara,you berate witnesses, | Sara,你责骂证人 |
[16:12] | you disrespect the people you work with, | 对同事无礼 |
[16:14] | you luck your way out of a DUI*. * Driving Under the Influence (of drugs or alcohol) | 双重错误 |
[16:16] | Take a look… You got a half a dozen complaints in your jacket. | 看看,你有半打对你的投诉 |
[16:19] | And if Grissom really documented your performance, | 如果Grissom好好记录,你还得加一打 |
[16:21] | there’d probably be a dozen more… that’s not the kind of person I want in my lab. | 这不是我们室里想要的人 |
[16:24] | The only reason this is your lab is because Grissom doesn’t kiss ass. | 因为Grissom不会拍马屁你才上的位 |
[16:29] | You couldn’t hack it in the field,so you fail your way up, you break up our team, | 你不懂现场调查,所以再也爬不上去 |
[16:32] | and now you just hang out in the hallways waiting for one of us to screw up. | 你拆散了我们组,现在你就在走廊 里游荡,等着我们中有人犯错 |
[16:36] | Sidle,you’re on one-week suspension without pay, | Sidle,你被停薪停职一个星期 |
[16:39] | – Great. – and,when you get back, | 太好了 |
[16:40] | you’re apologizing to Catherine. | 你回来以后,要向Cathrine道歉 |
[16:42] | No,I’m not. | 不,我不会道歉的 |
[16:49] | What’s going on around here ? | 这里怎么了? |
[16:52] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈论此事 |
[16:54] | Okay,so,this is the jacket that Svetlana was wearing | 好的,这就是Svetlana去 |
[16:57] | the night that she went into the hospital ? | 医院当晚穿的上衣? |
[16:58] | Yeah. I pulled it out of the vault | 是的,我从两年前的 |
[17:00] | from the original abuse charge two years ago. | 虐待案材料中调出来的 |
[17:02] | Most of the blood is Svetlana’s,although there is a small portion | 大部分的血都是Svetlana的 还有一小部分 |
[17:05] | that comes from an unknown male. | 来自一个未知的男性 |
[17:07] | So I’ll see if the husband’s willing to give us a comparison. | 那么就要去看看那位丈夫 愿不愿意让我们查一下了 |
[17:10] | Don’t bother,he already voluntarily gave a sample | 别担心,他已经自动给过样品了 |
[17:12] | the night that this happened,and it’s not a match. | 当这些发生的那晚 血型不符 |
[17:15] | So he was telling the truth ? | 那他说的是真话? 嗯… |
[17:19] | I did find this… in her pocket. | 我在她的口袋里发现了这个 |
[17:23] | Is that the husband ? | 那是她丈夫吗? |
[17:27] | Niet. | 不是 |
[17:29] | Well,they’re looking pretty friendly here. | 那他们看上去很暧昧 |
[17:33] | And you could write some teen poetry | 你可以写一些多愁善感的诗篇 |
[17:34] | from the words that are highlighted in this dictionary. | 从这本字典里做过标记的单词 |
[17:37] | Well,maybe Andrew found out that Svetlana | 好的,也许Andrew发现了 |
[17:40] | wasn’t as lonely as he thought she was. | Svetlana不像他想的那样孤独 |
[17:47] | Catherine,I heard Ecklie suspended Sara. | Catherine,我听说Eclie停了Sara的职 |
[17:51] | – What can we do ? – Nothing. | 我们能做点什么? 什么也不用做 |
[17:53] | No ? | 不做? |
[17:54] | Sara’s always been there for anyone who needs her. | Sara总是在别人 有需要的时候就会帮忙 |
[17:56] | She’s always had my back. | 她经常支持鼓励我 |
[17:58] | So what if she flew off the handle a little ? | 有时处事有点越界又如何? |
[18:00] | Greg,she crossed the line with a suspect, | Greg,她在审一个 嫌疑犯时态度失当 |
[18:02] | she was inappropriate with me and with Ecklie,she needs the time off. | 她对我和Eclie出言不逊 她需要时间反省一下 |
[18:08] | A lot of blood on that blouse. | 这件上衣上有很多血 |
[18:10] | Yeah,well,her wounds don’t just trickle,man,they-they gush. | 是的,她的伤口不是简单 的滴血,而是涌出来的 |
[18:14] | Were you able to get anything off these jeans ? | 你可以从牛仔服上提取点什么? |
[18:16] | Found this paper. | 哦,发现了这张纸 |
[18:18] | It was found in the pocket. | 是在口袋里发现的 |
[18:20] | Decomp trashed it,though. | 不过已经泡坏了 |
[18:21] | That reminds me of the time I as at the Ghost Bar, | 那让我想起了在 幽灵酒吧的那段时间 |
[18:24] | and I ran into this hottie. | 我遇到个惹火女郎 |
[18:25] | I mean,the girls was an absolute dime. | 我是说,这个女孩绝对棒 |
[18:28] | And I didn’t have my phone on me, | 我没带电话,所以我就在 |
[18:29] | so I wrote her number down on paper,and put it in my pants. | 纸上记下了她的电话号码 放在裤子口袋里 |
[18:33] | The jeans ended up in the wash. | 结果被洗了 心痛吧 是的 |
[18:36] | But… | 但是… 是的 |
[18:44] | Fatty acids dissolve the ink, | 脂肪酸溶解了墨渍 但是印记会渗到口袋的衬上 |
[18:46] | and it leeches onto the pocket lining. | 是的 哈 |
[18:50] | That must’ve been a pretty hot number you had there,boss. | 那一定是个很性感 的女孩的电话,老兄 |
[18:53] | Yeah,it was. | 是,是的 |
[18:54] | All right,first we mirror it, | 好吧,首先我们映出来 |
[18:57] | and then we remove the background texture | 然后除掉 |
[19:00] | of the cotton weave. | 背景棉线组织 |
[19:02] | Sharpen the contrast,will you ? | 再加强对比度,是不是? |
[19:05] | “Madame…” “Matryoshka’s.” | “夫人…” |
[19:09] | “Tuesday… | “星期二… |
[19:11] | g a.m.” ? | |
[19:14] | Some kind of appointment. “g a.m.” ? | 像是某个预约 “g a.m.”? |
[19:16] | Do you know what matryoshka are ? | 你知道matryoshka是什么吗? |
[19:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:20] | Russian nesting dolls. | 俄国一种嵌套的玩偶 |
[19:22] | Oh,yeah,yeah,the dolls that look alike, | 哦,是的,是的,那些玩偶是 |
[19:25] | that fit inside of each other,right ? | 一个套一个的,对不对? |
[19:26] | My grandma had a set. | 我祖母有一套 |
[19:28] | Anyway,people who’ve gone from writing Cyrillic to English | 总之,那些经常写斯拉夫语的人 |
[19:30] | often write their nines as lowercase G’s. | 写英语时会把9写成小写的”G” |
[19:45] | You have appointment for haircut ? | 你预约了剪头发? |
[19:48] | Nah,I’m trying to get a Rastafarian thing going. | 不是,我想搞清楚与 塔法里教有关的东西 |
[19:52] | Is there an actual Madame Matryoshka ? | 这真有一个Matryoshka夫人吗? 是的,我们是警察 |
[20:04] | Chloe Daniels. What can I do for you ? | Chloe Daniels 有什么可以效劳的? |
[20:06] | I’m Detective Jim Brass,Las Vegas Police. | 我是Jim Brass侦探 Las Vegas警察局的 |
[20:08] | This is Nick Stokes from the Crime Lab. | 这位是Nick Stokes 罪案调查科的 |
[20:10] | We’re here about Svetlana Melton. | 我们到这来是 为了Svetlana Melton的 |
[20:12] | Yeah,she used to work here. | 是,她曾经在这工作过 |
[20:13] | – In what capacity ? – Hairdresser. | 做什么的? 理发师 |
[20:16] | – You mean wife-to-be. – Yeah. | 你是指待选妻子 是的 |
[20:19] | – For money ? – Yeah. | 为了钱? 是的 |
[20:21] | Sounds a lot like prostitution to me. | 我感觉更像是卖淫 |
[20:23] | Yeah,well,it’s not. | 是,好吧,但不是 |
[20:26] | Look,I didn’t invent this. | 听着,这可不是我发明的 |
[20:28] | Go on line… | 去网上看看,许多网站 |
[20:29] | there are dozens of sites with thousands of women. | 都有好几千的女人 |
[20:31] | They advertise these exciting trips to Kiev. | 他们在为令人激动的 基辅(俄国一城市)之旅做广告 |
[20:34] | I just bring Kiev to you. | 我只不过将基辅送到你面前 |
[20:37] | I sponsor 90-day work visas,teach the girls a trade. | 我资助90天的工作签证 教会女孩做生意 |
[20:40] | They cut hair for men. | 她们为男人剪头发 |
[20:42] | So men shop for a wife. You screen the guys ? | 那么男人来买老婆 你筛选那些男人? |
[20:45] | You pick up a woman at a bar,does the bartender screen you ? | 你在酒吧里挑女人 酒吧男招待筛选你了吗? |
[20:47] | You take her home,take her to your bed. | 你带她回家,带她上床 |
[20:50] | How well did you screen her ? | 看你自己挑的怎么样了 |
[20:52] | You should be sainted. | 真应该送你一个圣人的帽子 |
[20:54] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[20:56] | Svetlana ended up dead. | Svetlana死了 |
[20:58] | You recognize this guy ? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[21:01] | Yeah. Ken Wellstone. Lives down the street. | 认识,Ken Wellstone 就住在这条街下面 |
[21:04] | Actually comes in for haircuts. | 实际上来剪过头发 |
[21:06] | Isn’t interested in my service. | 对我的服务不感兴趣 |
[21:08] | Not the marrying kind,I guess. | 不想结婚的那种人,我猜 |
[21:09] | Yeah,I-I’m sorry,there seems to be a really fine line here between… | 是,我很抱歉 看来 |
[21:14] | peddling marriage and peddling flesh. | 在商业婚姻和商业性交之间 确实有所差别 |
[21:16] | When is marriage anything else ? | 什么时候结婚? 还有什么? |
[21:18] | – Nick is… He’s an old-fashioned guy. | Nick,嗯… 比较守旧 |
[21:21] | Really ? | 是吗? |
[21:23] | Well,what do you think engagement rings are ? | 好,那你认为订婚戒指是什么? |
[21:26] | Just proof that a man can pay for his bride. | 只是证明一个男人 可以养的起他的新娘 |
[21:29] | Look,caveman would go steal a woman from a neighboring clan. | 听着,穴居人会偷女人 从邻近的部落 |
[21:33] | He’d tie her hands and her feet till she wouldn’t run away. | 他会绑住她的手和脚 直到她不会再逃跑 |
[21:36] | Once she’d stay put, | 一旦她安分了 |
[21:37] | he would only tie her finger,just to remind her. | 他就只绑住她的手指 只是为了提醒她 |
[21:41] | So you’re a romantic. | 那么你是个浪漫主义者? |
[21:43] | Marriage is not romance. | 婚姻并不浪漫 |
[21:45] | It’s a contract with the state. | 它是国家规定的一种契约 |
[21:47] | It’s an investment in your future. | 是对未来的一种投资 |
[21:49] | I’m not making it about money,it just is. | 我不是为了赚钱 事实就是如此 |
[21:57] | She cut my hair. | 哦,她为我剪过头发 |
[21:59] | She licked your cone. | 她舔了你的耳垂? |
[22:04] | Well,I-I took Svetlana out once for… for ice cream. | 好吧,我带Svetlana出去过一次 去吃冰淇淋 |
[22:07] | It was… it was a hot day. | 那天很热… |
[22:09] | – That’s it ? – Yeah,that’s it. | 就这些? 是的,就这些 |
[22:11] | She gave me some sob story | 她向我诉苦 |
[22:12] | about how she was married to some abusive guy, | 说嫁给了一个虐待狂的男人 |
[22:14] | you know,and how… | 你知道,还有怎样,嗯… |
[22:16] | She begged me to help,and… | 她求我帮忙 之类的一堆废话 |
[22:20] | I don’t… I don’t need that kind of drama. | 我不会信这些鬼话的 |
[22:23] | Mr. Wellstone,what do you do for a living ? | Wellstone先生,你是靠什么谋生的? |
[22:25] | I’m a real estate agent. | 我是个房地产经纪人 |
[22:26] | You’re not in construction or anything ? | 你不在建筑工地或者类似的地方? |
[22:28] | No. Why ? | 不是,为什么这么问? |
[22:32] | Something happen to Svetlana ? | Svetlana出了什么事? |
[22:34] | Yeah,she was murdered. | 是的,她被谋杀了 哦 |
[22:40] | We’re gonna need to get a DNA sample from you, | 我们要你的DNA样品 |
[22:43] | and I’m gonna take a look around your place. | 还要在你房子周围查一查 |
[22:44] | – Is that cool ? – Sure. Yeah,go ahead. | 可以吗? 当然,是的,尽管查 |
[23:45] | Well,if you’re here,it can’t be good. | 好吧,如果是你来了 肯定不是什么好结果 |
[23:48] | Can I come in ? | 我可以进来吗? |
[23:50] | Want to ask me if I’m drunk ? | 想问我是不是喝醉了? |
[23:53] | We both know that’s not your problem. | 我们都知道这不是你的问题 |
[23:57] | I spoke to Catherine. | 我同Catherine谈过了 |
[24:01] | Ecklie ? | |
[24:03] | – He wants me to fire you. – I figured. | 他想让我解雇了你 我猜到了 |
[24:07] | Can I get you anything ? | 有什么要我做的吗? |
[24:10] | Sure. An explanation. | 当然,一个解释 |
[24:13] | I… lost my temper. | 我… 情绪失控 |
[24:17] | That seems to be happening quite a bit. | 那好像是经常的事 |
[24:20] | Do you know why ? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[24:22] | What difference does it make ? I’m still fired. | 有什么区别? 我还是要被解雇 |
[24:26] | It makes a difference to me. | 对我来说有区别 |
[24:31] | I have a problem with authority. | 我对权威人士有问题 |
[24:33] | I choose men who are emotionally unavailable. | 我选了个不该爱的人 |
[24:37] | I’m self-destructive. | 我是在自我毁灭 |
[24:40] | All of the above. | 所有这些 |
[24:41] | Have you ever gone a week without a rationalization ? | 你以前有没有试过 放纵自己一个星期? |
[24:47] | It’s from The Big Chill. | 是”The Big Chill”上的 |
[24:48] | One of the characters explaining a basic fact of life… | 一个角色在解释 一个基本的生活常识 |
[24:51] | that rationalizations are more important to us than sex even. | 行为合理化对我们尤为重要 甚至比性还重要 |
[24:58] | I am not rationalizing anything. | 我没有任何借口来解释 |
[25:00] | I crossed the line with Catherine, | 我对Catherine无礼 |
[25:02] | and I was insubordinate to Ecklie. | 我不听Ecklie的话 |
[25:07] | – Why ? – Leave it alone. | 为什么? 别管它了 |
[25:09] | No,Sara. | 不能,Sara |
[25:12] | What do you want from me ? | 你想要知道什么? |
[25:13] | I want to know why you’re so angry. | 我想知道你为什么那么愤怒? |
[25:23] | It’s funny… | 说来好笑…你记住的一些事 |
[25:25] | the things that you remember and the things that you don’t,you know. | 你记不住的一些事 你知道 |
[25:29] | There was a smell of iron in the air. | 空气里是烧焦的气息 |
[25:34] | Cast-off on the bedroom wall. | 卧室墙壁剥落 |
[25:38] | There was this young cop puking his guts. | 那个年轻的警察在那吐了 |
[25:42] | I remember the woman who took me to foster care. | 我还记得带我去 看户家庭的那个女人 |
[25:45] | I can’t remember her name. | 我不记得她名字了 |
[25:48] | Which is strange,you know,’cause | 很奇怪,你知道 |
[25:51] | I couldn’t let go of her hand. | 因为我忘不了她的手 |
[25:58] | Well… the mind has its filters. | 大脑有自己的过滤器 |
[26:03] | I do remember the looks. | 我还记得那些场景 |
[26:06] | I became the girl whose father was stabbed to death. | 我成了个父亲被刺死的女孩 |
[26:16] | Do you think there’s a murder gene ? | 你认为有谋杀基因吗? |
[26:21] | I don’t believe that genes are a predictor of violent behavior. | 我不认为基因有暴力行为的遗传 |
[26:27] | You wouldn’t know that in my house. | 你不会知道在我家里的事 |
[26:31] | The fights,the yelling,the trips to the hospital. | 打架,尖叫,去医院 |
[26:34] | I thought it was the way that everybody lived. | 我以为这是每个人生活的模式 |
[26:38] | When my mother killed my father, | 当我母亲杀了我父亲的时候 |
[26:44] | I found out that it wasn’t. | 我才发现那不是 |
[27:36] | So the tar from your carpet matches the tar | 你地板上发现的柏油 |
[27:39] | that Svetlana Melton was buried in. | 和Svetlana Melton被埋的柏油一致 |
[27:41] | Tar… I… where ? | 柏油… 我… 在哪? |
[27:42] | I mean,I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我是说,我根本不知道 你们在说什么 |
[27:44] | We also found your blood on her parka | 我们还在她的皮大衣 上发现了你的血迹 |
[27:46] | that she wore to the hospital two years ago. | 就是她2年前穿着去医院的那件 |
[27:48] | I can explain that. That was from… | 我可以解释 那是… |
[27:49] | So can we… you beat her,you killed her,you buried her. | 那是不是可以说你打了他 杀了他,然后埋了他 |
[27:52] | No,I didn’t. No,stop,please. | 不,我没有 不,请别再说了 |
[27:54] | Listen… She… she ran away. | 听着,她… 她跑了 |
[28:06] | Put that in here. | 放在这 |
[28:08] | “Ken,do not look for me. | Ken,别再找我了 |
[28:11] | “I need to go away. Svetlana.” | 我要离开这 |
[28:13] | You know,after everything that we’d been through | 你知道,在我们一起经过了那么 |
[28:15] | and everything,this just seemed really… | 多事后,这看起来太,嗯… |
[28:18] | It was cold. | 太冷酷了 |
[28:20] | Didn’t sound like her. She usually called me… | 都不像她了 |
[28:23] | Kenski. | 她通常都是称呼我 |
[28:24] | So what was your relationship,Kenski ? | 那你们是什么关系,Kenski? |
[28:26] | What was my relationship ? My relationship was… | 同我的关系? 关系是,嗯… |
[28:34] | We were… we were in love. | 我们,嗯… 我们在恋爱 |
[28:36] | How did her husband feel about that ? | 那她丈夫会怎么想? |
[28:37] | Her husband bought her,so he thought he owned her. | 他丈夫买了她 所以觉得拥有她 |
[28:39] | And Svetlana was way out of his league. | Svetlana 想摆脱他的控制 |
[28:42] | And what she wanted to do was fast track her divorce. | 她想做的就是能尽快离婚 |
[28:44] | So she thought maybe if she made it look like Andrew had beat her, | 所以她想如果让她看上去像被 Andrew打过的 |
[28:46] | that that would do it,but that didn’t do it | 那就解决了 但是那没用 因为他实际上 |
[28:48] | because he’d actually never hit her. So… | 没打过她,所以… |
[28:52] | How’d she break her jaw ? | 那她下巴是怎么碎的? 哈? |
[29:01] | She begged me. | 她求我的 |
[29:04] | Please,Kenski. Please. | 求你了,Kenski,求求你 |
[29:08] | Hit me hard on face. | 使劲的打我的脸 |
[29:11] | It is only way for me to leave this horrible man. | 这是让我离开那个 可怕的男人的唯一办法 |
[29:16] | Please,Kenski. | 求你了,Kenski |
[29:19] | Hit me if you love me. | 打我如果你爱我的话 |
[29:34] | I just loved her. | 我只是爱她 |
[29:51] | All of the blood on Svetlana’s sweatshirt was hers. | Svetlana衣服上的所有血迹 都是她自己的 |
[29:54] | Nothing from Ken Wellstone ? | 一点也没有Ken Wellstone的? |
[29:56] | No,but some of the drops look a lot like dried blood, | 没有,但是有些血滴像是干了的 |
[29:59] | but they came back “Aubergine Sheen number 315,” | 但是他们都是些紫红色闪亮315号 |
[30:02] | professional grade hair dye. | 专业用的染发剂 |
[30:04] | Well,she worked in a hair salon. | 嗯,她在理发厅工作 |
[30:06] | Some of the patterns look a lot like cast-off. | 有一些像是被弄掉了 |
[30:09] | Hair dye was present when she was being attacked. | 她被打的现场当时有染发剂 |
[30:13] | Ken still could have done it. | 还是有可能是Ken做的 |
[30:14] | True,but his story is so absurd I almost buy it. | 正确,他的故事也太荒谬了 我几乎要买下它了 |
[30:18] | Yeah,well,admit the punch a nd you go to jail for a night. | 是的,承认打人只会 在监狱里呆一晚 |
[30:20] | Admit the killing and you go to jail for life. | 承认杀人就是终身监禁 |
[30:23] | Find anything you like,buddy ? | 找到喜欢的东西了吗,伙计? |
[30:25] | So,you can’t sell your kids,but you can buy their mother. | 所以,你不能卖你的孩子 但是可以买他们的妈妈 |
[30:29] | “I looking for kindest,noble man.” | “我在寻找仁慈,高尚的人” |
[30:32] | Well,I got news for you,sugar pants. | 好的,那我告诉你,甜心 |
[30:34] | Buying women ain’t that noble. | 买女人可不高尚 |
[30:36] | Well,life is short. | 生命是短暂的 |
[30:37] | Dating’s complicated. This makes it much simpler,doesn’t it ? | 约会太复杂了 这样使问题简单了许多,不是吗? |
[30:40] | It’s not supposed to be simple. Complicated is the whole point. | 它本来就不应该简单 本来就应该是复杂的 |
[30:45] | – It is ? – Yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[30:46] | Hey,wait a minute. | 嗨,等一下 你不是要告诉我 你干过这些事吧? |
[30:47] | You’re not telling me you’re into this stuff ? | 你不是要告诉我 你干过这些事吧? |
[30:50] | Me ? No. | 我? 没有 |
[30:51] | But you know,for a guy who’s over 40, | 但是你知道 对于一个40多岁的男人 |
[30:53] | lonely,tired of the bar scene,got a little cash, | 孤独的,厌倦了酒吧生活的 有一点钱 |
[30:57] | wants to buy himself a sweet honey,be his companion… | 想给自己买个甜心 作伴… |
[30:59] | He needs a translator, | 他需要一个翻译 |
[31:01] | ’cause you’re not even speaking the same language. | 你们甚至都不说同一种语言 |
[31:03] | That’s the best part. | 那才是最美妙的部分 啊…! |
[31:08] | Best part of what ? | 最美妙,最美妙的什么? |
[31:11] | What’s all this about ? | 这些都是关于什么的? |
[31:12] | We have reason to believe Svetlana Melton was murdered in your salon. | 我们有理由相信 Svetlana Melton是在你的沙龙被杀的 |
[31:16] | We have a search warrant. | 我们有搜查证 |
[31:21] | Let them in. | 让他们进去 |
[31:43] | Jagged on one side,smooth on the other. | 一面有锯齿 一面光滑 |
[32:09] | I got blood spatter next to the hair dye. | 找到血溅的痕迹了 |
[32:13] | Svetlana was a tall girl. | Svetlana是个高个的女孩 |
[32:16] | Spatter looks a little low. | 喷溅的血迹看起来有点低 |
[32:17] | Maybe she was sitting. | 可能她是坐着的 |
[32:20] | These chairs don’t match. | 这些椅子不配套 |
[32:27] | I think somebody’s hiding something. | 我想有人想掩盖什么 |
[32:36] | The stain on the chair was Aubergine Sheen hair dye. | 椅子上的污迹 是4号紫红色染发剂 |
[32:42] | DNA from the bloodstains on the walls was too degraded, | 从墙上发现的血污时间太久了 |
[32:44] | Mia could not get a match. | Mia查不出匹配的DNA |
[32:46] | So,we know who the blood belongs to. | 那么,我们知道血是谁的了 |
[32:48] | – We just can’t prove it. – I think we can,though. | 我们只是无法证明 我想可以 |
[32:51] | You know some guy was selling a grilled cheese sandwich on eBay | 你知道有些人在eBay上 销售烤肉乳酪三明治吗? |
[32:54] | for something like $20,000 because he claimed the burn pattern | 要20,000美元 因为他宣称烤肉的图案 |
[32:58] | contained the face of the Virgin Mary ? | 很像圣母玛丽亚的脸 |
[33:05] | How much you think I can get for the face of Svetlana in hair dye ? | 你认为在染发剂上找到 Svetlana脸部痕迹的机会有过大? |
[33:17] | Hang on. There’s something else. | 等等 还有别的东西 |
[33:25] | A recycled love token. Now,that’s tacky. | 一个再循环利用的爱情纪念品 现在,这个已经有点俗气了 |
[33:29] | Yeah,that is pretty tacky. | 是的,是很俗气了 |
[33:30] | But it’s cause for a warrant. | 但是却可以给我们一个搜查证了 |
[33:42] | Everything in order ? | 所有的都符合程序? |
[33:44] | I’m not giving you a damn thing until I read every last word. | 我不会给你任何东西的 在我读完最后一个字之前 |
[33:47] | Take as long as you want. We’re going to be here a while. | 随便你读多久 我们还要在这呆一会的 |
[33:54] | Do you believe this ? | 你相信吗? |
[33:55] | What ? That the guy locks up his food ? | 什么,这个人把食物锁起来了? |
[34:00] | Locks his wife out. | 锁住他妻子外出 |
[34:02] | You think he’s trying to protect his investment ? | 你认为他是在保护他的投资? |
[34:05] | Weight goes up. Value goes down. | 重量增加了 价值就降低了 |
[34:07] | Control her food,control her destiny,I don’t know. | 控制她的食物,控制她的命运 我不知道 |
[34:10] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[34:11] | She can’t even call out for pizza. | 她甚至不可以叫一个Pizza |
[34:14] | Or help. | 或者帮助 |
[34:19] | The necklace. | 项链 |
[34:21] | – No,no,no. No,no. I got it. I got it. | 不,不,不,不,不 我来拿 我来拿 |
[35:11] | Svetlana’s blood was on the necklace | 项链上有Svetlana的血迹 |
[35:14] | worn by Andrew Melton’s current child bride. | 被Andrew Melton现在的娃娃新娘带着 |
[35:17] | Could you imagine a control freak like him | 你能想象像他这样有控制狂的怪物 |
[35:19] | having to spend the night in jail on a phony abuse charge ? | 因为被诬告虐待 而呆监狱会怎样吗? |
[35:22] | You know he went looking for her when he got out. | 你知道他出来后就到处找她 |
[35:27] | He beat her… He killed her… | 他打了她,杀了她 |
[35:29] | and took back the only thing he’d buy. | 还拿走了他给她的唯一东西 |
[35:35] | It’ll never stand up,Rick. You know how it is, | 这个站不住的,Rick,你知道的 |
[35:37] | they’ll say the blood could’ve come from anywhere. | 他们可以说血来自任何地方 |
[35:40] | She could’ve left the necklace behind. | 她可能是把项链留了下来 |
[35:43] | We need a murder weapon. | 我们需要找到凶器 |
[35:44] | Yeah,well,good luck on that one. | 是的,好吧,希望能好运 |
[35:45] | Crime’s over two years old. | 案子已经有2年多了 |
[35:49] | All righty. We know that this guy did it. | 我们知道是这个人做的 |
[35:51] | How do we prove it ? | 怎么去证明呢? |
[35:52] | Can we prove he buried her ? | 我们能证明是他埋的她吗? |
[35:54] | I’m not convinced he did. | 我不确定是不是他埋的 |
[35:56] | Svetlana | Svetlana was buried in a pre-existing grave. |
[35:59] | Right on top of Jane Doe Bottom. | 被埋在一个原先就挖好 的坑里,在底部无名氏的上面 |
[36:01] | And both girls’ fingertips were removed by blending shears. | 2个女孩的手指尖都被刀切下来了 |
[36:05] | Which we also found at the salon. | 我们在沙龙也发现了 |
[36:07] | And the only people with full access to the salon are Chloe and Vlad. | 能随时进出沙龙的人是Chloe和Vlad |
[36:12] | Yeah,and Chloe doesn’t really seem like the type that gets her hands dirty. | 是的,Chloe可不像是那种 愿意弄脏自己手的人 |
[36:17] | All right,the relative size of the letters | 好的,字母的相对大小 |
[36:20] | and the spacing between them | 和间距 |
[36:23] | appear to be consistent with both Vlad’s appointment book | 显示Vlad的预约本上的笔迹 |
[36:26] | and the good-bye note left by Svetlana. | 和Svetlana告别信上的笔迹相同 |
[36:29] | My opinion is it’s the same writer. | 我认为是同一个人写的 |
[36:32] | Well,it looks like the Vladski tricked the Kenski. | 不错,看来是Vladski耍了Kenski |
[36:37] | According to your credit card statements, | 根据你信用卡的记录 |
[36:39] | you purchased several buckets of tar | 你买过好几桶柏油 |
[36:42] | two and five years ago… | 2年前和5年前 |
[36:45] | at a local hardware store. | 在当地的一家五金店 |
[36:47] | Tell me,what’s a receptionist at a hair salon doing with that much tar ? | 告诉我,一个理发沙龙的 招待员要那么多柏油干什么? |
[36:52] | In Russia,I work for certain family. | 在俄国,我就是帮人处理尸体的 |
[36:54] | When they want body taken care of, | |
[36:56] | I go to oil field,dump body in tar. | 我到油田去 把尸体倒在柏油里 |
[36:59] | None ever found. | 从没被发现 |
[37:02] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[37:04] | Tell me about Svetlana. | 说说Svetlana吧 |
[37:06] | Girl already dead. Nothing I can do. | 那个女孩已经死了 我没什么可以做的 |
[37:09] | So you’re saying you did not kill her ? | 那你是说不是你杀的她? |
[37:12] | No. | 不是 |
[37:13] | Then why’d you cover it up ? | 那你为什么要掩盖这件事? |
[37:15] | Svetlana,time to lock up. | Svetlana,该锁门了 |
[37:20] | You didn’t call 911 ? | 你没有报警? |
[37:23] | You cleaned up the scene, | 你清理了现场 |
[37:25] | buried her,and then you left a note for Ken. | 埋了她,然后留了张纸条给Ken |
[37:32] | America is land of opportunity. | 美国到处都充满了机遇 |
[37:35] | Her death should be a total loss ? | 她死了什么也没了? |
[37:38] | Andrew Melton is very good tipper. | Andrew Melton给的报酬不错 |
[37:42] | Was Andrew Melton a very good tipper five years ago ? | Andrew Melton 5年前给的报酬也不错吗? |
[37:50] | No. | 不是 |
[37:52] | Svetlana wasn’t buried alone. | Svetlana不是单独被埋的 |
[37:54] | There was another body in that grave. | 那个坑里还有另一具尸体 |
[37:56] | Many girls want American husband. | 许多女孩都想找美国丈夫 |
[38:00] | Sometimes Chloe can’t get them a visa. | Chloe有时候不能替她们办下来签证 |
[38:03] | They come anyway… | 她们通过各种途径来… |
[38:15] | She came here in a suitcase, | 她是藏在一个行李箱里过来的 |
[38:17] | but she was dead on arrival, | 但是她到的时候已经死了 |
[38:20] | so you take her out to the desert | 所以你就把她带到 |
[38:21] | and bury her in a hole ? | 沙漠里挖了个坑埋了? |
[38:32] | Again,girl already dead. Nothing I can do. | 还是,女孩已经死了 没什么我能做的 |
[38:42] | Boy,women can really drive you crazy ? | 伙计,女人确实能让你发狂,哈? |
[38:46] | I mean,this perfect creature who needs you,who loves you. | 我是说,这些美丽尤物,需要你 爱你的 |
[38:50] | You think you’ve got it all worked out. | 你以为所有问题都解决了 |
[38:53] | I mean,you know,your Christmas card’s gonna look like the | 你圣诞节的消费就象是Sears店 |
[38:56] | the Sears catalogue,right ? | 的目录一样多,是不是? |
[38:59] | And then what ? | 然后呢? |
[39:01] | I mean,you give her stuff,her clothes,your money and shelter, | 我是说,你给了她物质 |
[39:04] | and then she goes and makes up some bogus story | 衣服,钱和居所 |
[39:06] | about how you attacked her. | 然后她却到外面 编一些谎言说你打了她 |
[39:08] | Which I never did. | 我从没打过她 |
[39:12] | Man… a love like that. | 人啊… 像这样的爱情 |
[39:16] | So pure. | 这么纯粹 |
[39:18] | I mean,men have robbed banks for less, | 我是说,男人花光所有钱 却所得甚少 |
[39:22] | put their life on the line… | 拿他们的生命去冒险 |
[39:24] | would kill to protect it. | 会不惜一切去保护它的 |
[39:28] | Everywhere we went, | 无论我们去哪里 |
[39:30] | men were making love to her with their eyes, | 那些男人都像用眼睛在和她做爱 |
[39:34] | defiling her with their thoughts. | 在意识上强奸她 |
[39:37] | It got so bad it wasn’t safe to let her leave the house. | 这太糟糕了 让她出门太不安全了 |
[39:43] | But then she got lonely. | 但是她就觉得孤独了 |
[39:47] | Like a person I didn’t recognize. | 像变了一个人 |
[39:51] | You made her an American. | 你让她成为了一个美国人 |
[39:53] | In all the good ways… | 有了美国人所有的优点 |
[39:58] | …and the bad. | …和缺点 |
[40:01] | Svetlana ! | |
[40:04] | You told them I hit you ?! | 你告诉他们我打了你?! |
[40:06] | Why would you do that ? | 你为什么要这么做? 哈? |
[40:08] | Is that what you want ? | 那就是你想要的吗? |
[40:09] | You want me to hit you ?! | 哈? 你想让我打你?! |
[40:14] | That you want ?! | 那是你想要的?! |
[40:21] | She never appreciated me. | 她从没感激过我 |
[40:32] | Andrew,what happens ? Andrew ? | Andrew,发生什么事了? |
[40:36] | It’ll be okay,honey. It’ll all work out. | 没事的,宝贝 会解决的 |
[40:39] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[40:46] | You wanted to talk to me about Sara ? | 你想和我谈谈Sara? |
[40:48] | I haven’t received her disciplinary action. | 我还没收到对她的处罚结果 |
[40:50] | – What’s the holdup ? – Well,I’m not firing her. | 有什么耽搁了? 我不准备解雇她 |
[40:56] | What action are you taking ? | 那你想怎么做? |
[41:00] | I’ve taken it. | 我已经做过了 |
[41:01] | – I thought I was clear. – You were. | 我想我说的很清楚 你是 |
[41:04] | Now let me be clear. | 现在让我也明白的说 |
[41:06] | Sara’s behavior is a direct result of my management. | Sara的行为是直接 由于我的管理所致 |
[41:09] | – So I should fire you. – But you won’t. | 所以我应该解雇你 但是你不会的 |
[41:13] | Look,Gil… | 听着,Gil… |
[41:15] | I’ve been there. We’re human. | 我也经过 都有同情心 |
[41:17] | We get attached to people,we try to fix their problems. | 我们和人们打交道 试图解决他们的问题 |
[41:20] | It doesn’t work. | 但是不行 |
[41:22] | She’s a great criminalist,Conrad. | 她是个优秀的刑事专家,Conrad |
[41:24] | – And I need her. – I’m sure you do. | 我需要她 我确信你是需要她 |
[41:28] | You know what ? | 你知道吗? |
[41:30] | She’s a loose cannon with a gun. | 她是个不受约束的枪炮 |
[41:33] | And she’s all yours. | 就送给你了 |