时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | Deerstalker cap… | 猎帽 |
[02:04] | violin… | 小提琴 |
[02:07] | …Meerschaum pipe… | 海泡石烟斗 |
[02:10] | even a Persian slipper | 我想波斯人拖鞋 |
[02:12] | with tobacco stuffed in the toe, I imagine. | 的脚尖处甚至还有烟灰. |
[02:15] | All in all,a meticulous recreation of 221-B Baker Street: | 总之是精心模仿了贝克街221B号房 |
[02:20] | residence of the world’s greatest detective, Sherlock Holmes. | 世界上最厉害的侦探福尔摩斯的住处. |
[02:24] | Also known as Dennis Kingsley, delivery guy. | 丹尼斯一个送货员 |
[02:28] | What do you think ? | 你有什么看法? |
[02:29] | – Ask Greg. It’s his case. | 问格雷格吧. 这是他的案子. |
[02:31] | It’s his final proficiency… emphasis on the “final”. | 是他最后的测试 强调“最后“这2个字 |
[02:35] | Okay,Dr. Watson,run it. | 好了,沃森博士开始吧 |
[02:40] | Victim’s in a relaxed position | 死者在仿照的火炉前 |
[02:42] | in front of a fake fire. | 他的姿势很放松,一点也不紧张 |
[02:44] | Alcohol. | 酒 孤独 |
[02:46] | Solitude. | |
[02:51] | Powder burns around the entrance wound. | 伤口周围有火药烧伤的痕迹 |
[02:53] | Close to contact shot. | 近距离射击 |
[02:56] | It all suggests suicide. | 所有一切都暗示是自杀 |
[02:58] | Well,if he killed himself, where’s the weapon ? | 如果他是自杀的话,那凶器在哪里? |
[03:06] | Family and friends who discover a body | 谁发现尸体的,是家人还是朋友 有时会把凶器拿走,做成谋杀的假象 |
[03:07] | sometimes remove the weapon | |
[03:10] | to make it look like murder. | |
[03:11] | No suicide stigma and | 就没自杀的污名了 |
[03:14] | better chances of collecting any life insurance. | 就有机会得到人寿保险 从楼上看来,这人一个人生活 |
[03:17] | From the look of the place upstairs, this guy lived alone, | |
[03:19] | and the neighbours heard the shot,so… | 是邻居听到枪声的 |
[03:21] | Pretty good. I guess I’ll go interview the neighbours. | 我觉得我应该去向他邻居了解一些情况 |
[03:26] | So,are you going to say the game’s afoot ?* * Quote (Holmes quoting Shakespeare) | 那么,你要说“游戏正在进行“吗 |
[03:30] | I didn’t know you were a Conan Doyle fan,Greg. | 格雷格,我不知道你是福尔摩斯迷 我不是 我只是无意中看过一次福尔摩斯的影片 |
[03:33] | I’m not. I saw a Sherlock Holmes movie once by mistake. | |
[03:37] | Well,just so you know… | 那你知道, |
[03:39] | those movies never ended like this. | 那些电影从来不会这样结束的 原来哥伦比亚广播播放时间:2005年1月6日 -我会看看我行不行 – 好的,好的 |
[04:17] | Yeah,boy,okay. | |
[04:21] | Anything useful ? | 发现什么有用的信息了吗? |
[04:23] | Well,I found out if I ever need a home loan, | 我发现如果我需要房屋贷款的话 |
[04:26] | as a public servant, I’m pre-approved. | 作为一个公务员,我已被批准了 |
[04:28] | You know,the guy looks like a drug dealer. | 这家伙看起来像个毒贩子 原来是个抵押经纪人. |
[04:31] | Turns out he’s a mortgage broker. | |
[04:33] | Well,we all have our costumes,Jim. | 吉姆,我们都会伪装自己的 是的 |
[04:39] | Yeah,apparently some more than others. | 有些人会要得更多些 |
[04:44] | I assume you’re friends of Mr. Kingsley ? | 你们是Kingsley先生的朋友吧? |
[04:47] | We are friends of Mr. Holmes. | 我们是福尔摩斯先生的朋友 |
[04:49] | Invited guests,in point of fact. | 其实,我们是被邀请来的客人 |
[04:51] | This is all so contemporary. | 这里都是同时代人 |
[04:54] | Well,I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是拉斯韦加斯罪案调查科的 |
[04:56] | A colleague. | 啊!同事 |
[04:58] | Perhaps we can be of some assistance. | 也许我们能帮上点忙 |
[04:59] | Yes. Have you discovered any shoe impressions in the soil ? | 你发现地上的鞋印了吗? |
[05:03] | Not yet. This is a crime scene. | 还没有 这是犯罪现场 |
[05:05] | A scenario created for our own entertainment,yes ? | 设计出来招待我们的吗? |
[05:19] | I guess it depends on what you find entertaining. | 我觉得就看你对这个有没有兴趣了 天啊 |
[05:30] | Anyone for pizza ? | 有谁要比萨饼吗? |
[05:32] | Very funny. | 很有趣 |
[05:37] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[05:39] | BFB. | 哦! BFB. |
[05:43] | Big freakin’ bullet. | 很奇怪的子弹 |
[05:44] | Nose is mushroomed. Looks like pure lead. | 前面是蘑菇形状的 看起来像纯铅的 |
[05:49] | Two cannelures consistent with a revolver. | 2个细槽与连发左轮手枪一致 一,二,三,四, 五,六处凹槽 |
[05:53] | One,two,three,four,five, six lands and grooves. | |
[06:00] | Left hand twist. | -左旋 -通常是什么意思? |
[06:01] | Which usually means…? | |
[06:03] | Colt .45 ? | 柯尔特点45口径自动手枪 ? |
[06:07] | Are you checking up on me ? | 你在考我吗? |
[06:08] | No,no,no,no. | 没有,没有,没有,没有 |
[06:10] | Grissom said he was just evaluating you | Grissom说他只是评估你处理这间房子的情况 所以,我觉得可以帮点忙. |
[06:12] | on processing this one room,so… | |
[06:14] | I figured maybe you could use some help | |
[06:16] | with the rest of the house. | |
[06:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | Guess everyone needs a hobby. | 我觉得每个人都有业余爱好 |
[06:37] | We would study the Holmes text | 我们应该学学福尔摩斯的课本和案例 尤其是19世纪的重大事件 |
[06:39] | in cases and important 19th century events. | |
[06:42] | We met every Thursday night. | 我们每星期四晚上见面 |
[06:44] | You make it sound like a bowling league. | 你说的像保龄球社团 |
[06:46] | This is a serious literary association. | 这是一个严肃的联想团体 |
[06:49] | As usual,Dr. Watson, subtlety is lost upon you. | 和以往一样,沃森博士,又没有注意细微之处 |
[06:52] | You see a stab wound above her breast | 你看在她的胸部上方有一处刺伤 |
[06:54] | and overlook the absence of blood | 椅子上没有很多血迹 她的裙子凸起的 |
[06:55] | on the chair as well as the fact that her skirt is raised. | |
[07:00] | This body was posed, | 尸体是死后被人刻意摆好的姿势 |
[07:01] | and quite beautifully,I might add. | 这个姿势看起来很漂亮 |
[07:04] | Moriarty,if evil for evil’s sake were a pathological condition, | Moriarty,如果因为邪恶而邪恶是病理的条件的话 |
[07:08] | it would be your diagnosis. | 那会是你的诊断的范围 |
[07:10] | Gentlemen,your disdain for one another distracts you from the truth. | 先生们,互相蔑视让你们偏离真理了 |
[07:14] | The wedding picture on the wall ? | 结婚照在墙上 |
[07:16] | The victims were husband and wife. | 死者是一对夫妻 |
[07:18] | As usual,Miss Adler, your deduction is correct. | 阿德勒,你的推论很正确 |
[07:21] | It was indeed a crime of passion. | 这是一件牵涉感情的案件 |
[07:24] | Sounds fun. When was the last time you saw Dennis Kingsley ? | 听起来很有趣 你最后一次看到丹尼斯是什么时候? |
[07:27] | Last Thursday. | 上星期四 |
[07:28] | He said that he was going to make this meeting really special. | 他说他要让这次聚会变得很特别 |
[07:33] | It seems our time here tonight has ended, | 今晚我们在的聚会结束了 而且我很遗憾的宣布 你们现在得知道 |
[07:35] | and that,I fear,is the gist of the announcement | |
[07:38] | I must share with you now. | |
[07:41] | Next week will be the final meeting of our society, | 下星期就是最后一次聚会 |
[07:46] | but I give you my word: | 我向你们保证 |
[07:48] | it shall be an evening none of you will ever forget. | 那会是一个让你永生难忘的夜晚 当时我没有想到,原来他是这个意思 |
[07:52] | I didn’t think that he meant this. | |
[07:55] | We’re going to need names and contact information. | 我们需要你们的名字和联系方式 |
[07:57] | It would also be helpful if you’d let us take your fingerprints. | 如果你们让我们取你们的指纹 那会对我们有很大帮助的 |
[08:01] | – Why ? – Elementary. | 为什么? 基本步骤 |
[08:03] | So we can rule you out. | 那样你们会被排除嫌疑. 显然你们在一起研究过很多案子 |
[08:05] | You’ve all obviously been in the study on numerous occasions. | |
[08:08] | We need to find out if the prints we find are relevant. | 我们要找出相对应的指纹 |
[08:11] | So you actually think this is something other than suicide ? | 这么你,你觉得这不是一场自杀事件? |
[08:13] | You know,I think you ought to drop the accent. | 我觉得你应该改掉你的重音 |
[08:15] | I can’t. I’m English. | 我改不了. 我是英国人 哦 |
[09:14] | There’s possible signs of forced entry at the back door. | 后门可能会有强行进入的痕迹 |
[09:16] | It could be recent. | 应该是最近的 我觉得死者应该有家人 |
[09:18] | Also,I think the vic had a family at some point. | |
[09:21] | Brass is on it. | Brass正在调查 检查一下 |
[09:24] | Check this out. | |
[09:27] | The Hound of the Baskervilles. | “巴斯克维尔的猎犬“ |
[09:29] | I read that in 10th grade. | 我10年级时读过这本书 |
[09:31] | Yeah… I was supposed to. | 我也应该读过 |
[09:33] | There’s a blood stain on the page ends. | 书边有血迹 |
[09:38] | The spatter goes across and over. | 上面和边上都有血迹 |
[09:41] | That stain did not come from this event. | 这血迹应该不是这次事件中留下的 |
[09:45] | It could be the vic’s, | 可能是死者的 |
[09:47] | or it could be stage blood, for that matter. | 也可能是道具血 |
[09:49] | Do you think an obsessive neat freak like our vic | 你觉得像死者这样有洁癖的人 |
[09:51] | would leave something like that on one of his most prized possessions ? | 会让自己最珍贵的东西上 留下这样的污点吗? |
[09:55] | I think… there’s only one way to find out. | 我认为只有1个方法可以查 |
[10:20] | Hey,Chris. | 嘿,克里斯 |
[10:21] | Nevada power guys,they saw the Jeep, called it in. | 内华达州电力部门的人看到吉普车后,报的案 |
[10:24] | I ran the plates. R.O. is Cory Demayo,25. | 我查过车牌,车主是Cory DeMayo,25岁 |
[10:27] | Lives on Florentine. | 住在佛罗伦萨 |
[10:29] | Spoke to the roommate. Driver fits the description. | 联系过他的室友,描述的与驾驶者吻合. |
[10:31] | Vic’s got a contusion on his forehead. | 死者前额有撞伤 |
[10:33] | Probably from the impact. | 可能是碰撞造成的 |
[10:35] | Yeah,I can see that. | 是的,我看到了 |
[10:36] | It’s just hard to believe that’s what killed him. | 真想不出是什么致死他的 在马路上我没有看到刹车的痕迹 |
[10:41] | There’s no signs he tried to brake. | 没有他设法刹车的迹象 |
[10:43] | Well,maybe he fell asleep at the wheel. | 也许他趴在方向盘上睡着了 |
[10:44] | Coming over that embankment ? | 穿过筑堤 |
[10:46] | That would’ve woke him up. | 那应该会把他颠醒的 |
[10:48] | Key’s still in the ignition. | 钥匙还在上面没有熄火 |
[10:49] | Car’s in drive. Engine’s not running. | 车是开着的 发动机启动不了 |
[10:52] | Did the paramedics open this door ? | 救护人员开的门吗? |
[10:54] | Vitals were taken through the open window. | 重要的都是通过车窗拿出来的 |
[10:56] | Door was ajar when we arrived on the scene. | 我们到达现场时门是半开着的 |
[11:04] | Hey,Nick,check this out. | 嘿,尼克 看看这个 哦 |
[11:08] | Guy was getting high. | 这家伙很兴奋. |
[11:10] | Think that’s the reason he missed the curve up there ? | 可能就这就是他错过拐弯的原因? |
[11:12] | You think ? | 你这么认为? |
[11:19] | We got a wallet. | – 哦!我找到一个钱包 -好的 |
[11:25] | Cory Demayo. | 没现金,也没信用卡 |
[11:26] | Fits the description. | |
[11:28] | No cash,no plastic. | |
[11:30] | This is a pretty remote place for an accident. | 这地方发生车祸太偏僻了 |
[11:33] | But you think someone saw it, took advantage of the situation ? | 但可能有人选的这个地方? |
[11:36] | Maybe he wasn’t alone. | 也许他不是一个人 |
[11:38] | Maybe the passenger survived, | 可能是乘客幸存, 拿走了他的钱. |
[11:40] | then emptied out his wallet, took off. | |
[11:43] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[12:31] | This guy really dress up like Sherlock Holmes ? | 这人打扮得很像福尔摩斯? |
[12:34] | At least once a week,evidently, | 一个星期最少一次 就象那些内战的扮演者一样. |
[12:36] | like those Civil War re-enactors. | |
[12:38] | I… never understood that. | 我真搞不懂他们 |
[12:40] | Yeah. In any event,C.O.D. was no surprise. | 致死的原因一点也不稀奇 |
[12:43] | Perforating contact range, gunshot to the right temple. | 近距离射击打中右太阳穴 |
[12:46] | Got the tox. | 拿到化验报告了. |
[12:47] | Cocaine metabolites in the vic’s urine. | 死者的尿液中含有可卡因代谢物. |
[12:50] | 500 nanograms per mo. | 500毫微克/mil |
[12:52] | You only see levels that high in chronic users. | 这是长期吸毒者的量 |
[12:54] | Those are the track marks. | 这些都是标志 |
[12:56] | Yeah,but there was also morphine in his blood and in the syringe. | 他的血液和注射器里还有吗啡 |
[13:00] | Seven percent solution, | 溶液浓度7%, |
[13:02] | morphine sulfate and water. | 吗啡硫酸盐和水 |
[13:04] | Sherlock went from crack to smack*. * slang for heroin | Sherlock 从可卡因转到了海洛因 |
[13:07] | Morphine metabolites in his system but no heroin metabolites ? | 他的系统里有吗啡代谢物,但没海洛因代谢物 |
[13:10] | He wasn’t on street junk. | 他买的不是街边的垃圾品,是药物原料 |
[13:11] | This is pharmaceutical-grade stuff. | |
[13:13] | And at a pretty hefty dose,too. | 剂量很重. |
[13:15] | How fast for the injection to take effect ? | 注射后最快多久会有反映? |
[13:17] | Given his size,he would’ve been incapacitated in a matter of seconds. | 肯据他的身材来看,大约几秒钟就会失去活动的能力 |
[13:21] | Not much time to undo the works, | 没有时间能做这些事 |
[13:23] | put away his antique syringe, | 把他的注射器拿走,拿起枪 打他自己的脑袋 |
[13:25] | pick up a gun and blow his brains out. | |
[13:28] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:29] | The GSR test on his hand was positive. | 他手上的皮肤电反应是阳性的 |
[13:33] | What are you getting at ? | 你怎么看? |
[13:38] | Well,maybe Sherlock had some help. | 也许曾有人帮了Sherlock一下 |
[13:46] | Hey,when was the last time you saw Cory ? | 你最后一次看到Cory是什么时候? |
[13:48] | Yesterday. | 昨天 他像我一样刚戒. |
[13:50] | Just kicking it,like me. | |
[13:53] | How’d you get that bruise on your dome,man ? | 他头上的伤是怎么造成的? |
[13:55] | Windsurfing. | 玩帆板弄得. |
[13:58] | Hey,you guys go out there together ? | 你们一起出去的吗? |
[14:00] | Yeah. Well,he’s got the wheels,so… | 是的,他有车,所以… |
[14:02] | So you drove back together ? | 那么你们一起开车回来的吗? |
[14:04] | No. | 不是 |
[14:06] | I sort of hooked up with this chick, so I bounced. | 我看上了一个小姐,所以没走 |
[14:09] | Nice. You know the chick’s name ? | 你知道那小姐的名字吗? |
[14:11] | – Jennifer. – Jennifer who ? | – … 詹尼弗? – 詹尼弗 ? |
[14:13] | Jennifer… | 詹尼弗… 乳环? |
[14:16] | nipple ring. | |
[14:18] | Jennifer Nipple Ring. | (詹尼弗 乳环!) |
[14:22] | Lawery,were you guys getting high yesterday ? You smoke some weed ? | Lau,你们昨天很兴奋,吸毒了是吗? |
[14:26] | – Nope. – No ? | 没有. 没有? |
[14:29] | All right,let me tell you what I think happened. | 我来告诉你发生了什么事吧. |
[14:31] | You and Cory got stoned, and you drove away. | 你和Cory服了药后飘飘欲仙时 你离开了,Cory控制不了车 |
[14:35] | Cory lost control of the Jeep… | |
[14:39] | …at which point, you couldn’t wake him up, | 你叫不醒他 |
[14:41] | so you decided to take advantage of the situation, | 所以你决定占点便宜 |
[14:43] | and you rifle through his wallet and leave. | 把他的钱都拿走,然后离开了 |
[14:46] | Man,that is not what went down. | 不是那样的 |
[14:48] | You’re looking at robbery, | 你涉嫌抢劫 |
[14:50] | leaving the scene, failure to report an accident. | 逃离现场,知情不报 |
[14:53] | That’s a lot of years,man. | 这要判很多年的 |
[14:54] | I didn’t get back in the car with Cory, | 我没有和 Cory回到车里去 |
[14:56] | and if I had, I wouldn’t have left him ! | 如果我回去了,我不会丢下他的 |
[14:59] | Lawery,we’re going to need a DNA sample from you. | Lau,我们需要你的DNA样本 |
[15:01] | What ? Why ? | 什么?为什么? |
[15:04] | Just to prove that | …证明 |
[15:05] | your lips weren’t on that joint that we found in the Jeep. | 在吉普车里的麻香烟上没有你的唇印 |
[15:09] | All right,man. | 好的 |
[15:11] | Let me just be straight with you guys for a second here. | 我说实话 |
[15:14] | I admit,Cory and I sparked up at the lake,okay ? | 我承认,我和Cory在湖边吸过毒 |
[15:18] | But then he took off. | 但后来他走了 |
[15:21] | Three weeks ago, I was busted for pot*,okay ? * slang for marijuana | 3个星期前,我因为吸毒而破产了 |
[15:24] | The judge gave me diversion. | 法官给了我强制令 |
[15:27] | You guys file charges,I’m screwed. | 如果你们起诉我的话 那我就惨了 |
[15:31] | I will never get into dental school. | 我就永远不能去牙医学校了 |
[15:38] | The fragment you found at the scene is a mother of pearl. | 在现场找到的是珍珠碎片 |
[15:41] | It could be from an ornament or a piece of jewelry. | 可能是珠宝或装饰物上面的 |
[15:43] | It could be from a lot of things. | 也可以来自于很多东西 |
[15:44] | Yeah,that it could,Mr. Proficiency. | 是的,Proficiency先生. |
[15:47] | I also I.D.’d the ash on the floor. | 我也查了地板上的烟灰 |
[15:50] | Perique tobacco,grown in only one spot on Earth: | Paris烟草. 世界上只有一个地方生产这种烟草. 路易斯安那州的,詹姆士教区街. |
[15:53] | St. James Parish,Louisiana. | |
[15:54] | The same as the umber of tobacco in the victim’s slipper ? | 和死者拖鞋上的烟草一样吗? |
[15:57] | No,completely different make. | No,completely different make. 不一样,完全不同的制造 |
[15:58] | Cheap,strong,low-grade stuff. | 便宜,浓烈,低质 |
[16:00] | Shag tobacco. | Shag烟草. |
[16:02] | Yeah. How’d you know ? | 你怎么知道的? |
[16:04] | That’s what Holmes smoked. | 是福尔摩斯抽的烟 不管是对谁,那都是坏习惯 |
[16:06] | Bad habit,even for a fictional character. | |
[16:11] | You do have two suspects with pipes. | 你有两个嫌疑人抽烟斗 |
[16:14] | Yeah… and smoking kills. | 是的 香烟杀人案 |
[16:30] | We got to stop meeting like this,baby. | 我们不要再像这样见面了,宝贝 |
[16:33] | How was your game ? | 你进展的怎么样了? |
[16:34] | I’m swinging a hot stick tonight,babe. | 今晚我会让你很满足的,宝贝 |
[16:39] | Can I get you something ? | 想要些什么? |
[16:41] | No,I’m just looking for someone. | 不用,我只是找东西 |
[16:45] | You’re staring at me. | 你盯着我 Oh,I’m sorry. I didn’t recognize you from last night. 对不起. 昨晚我没认出来你 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry. I didn’t recognize you from last night. | |
[16:56] | Is that a friend of yours ? | 那是你朋友吗? 得了吧. 那家伙看起来像我的朋友吗? |
[16:58] | Give me a break. | |
[16:59] | Did that guy look like a friend of mine ? | |
[17:01] | Every time he touches me, I want to kick him in the scrotum, | 他每次碰我,我都想踢他阴囊 |
[17:03] | but he’s a big tipper. | 但他小费很好 |
[17:05] | I’ve got a sick mother and rent to pay. | 我有一个生病的妈妈而且我还要交房租 |
[17:07] | Well,I just have a couple of questions. | 我有一些问题想问 |
[17:09] | At Dennis Kingsley’s, you were smoking a pipe. | 在丹尼斯那你是抽烟斗的吗. |
[17:13] | Yeah… a Meerschaum. | 是的,海泡石烟斗 |
[17:15] | – I’m going to need it. – Why ? | 我需要检查你的烟斗 为什么? |
[17:18] | Let me worry about that,okay ? | 让我来操心吧,好吗? |
[17:22] | J.J.,can you hand me my purse,please ? | 嘿JJ,你能把我的钱包递过来吗? 是Oaks先生呢,还是沃森博士? |
[17:36] | Mr Hawkes ? Or do you prefer Dr. Watson ? | |
[17:39] | I’m Sara Sidle with the Crime Lab. | 我是罪案调查科的Sara Sydle 你好. |
[17:42] | Do you have a minute ? | 你有时间吗 我是来收集你的海泡石烟斗的 |
[17:44] | I’m here to collect your Meerschaum pipe | |
[17:47] | as well as any other tobacco products you might have in your possession. | 还有你所有关于烟草的东西 |
[17:50] | I don’t smoke anything illegal. | I don’t smoke anything illegal. 我不抽违法的烟的 |
[17:53] | You haven’t been accused of that. | 你不会因为那个而被告的. 我的烟斗在家里 |
[17:54] | Anyway,my pipe is at home. | |
[17:58] | No problem. Let’s go. | 没问题,我们去拿 但是我在工作 |
[17:59] | Look,I’m working. | |
[18:01] | We’ve already talked to your boss, and I have a warrant. | 我已经和你老板说过了,我有许可证 |
[18:04] | Let me get that for you. | 我拿给你. |
[18:12] | Were you wearing those shoes at your last club meeting ? | 你上次聚会也是穿这双鞋吗? |
[18:15] | Yeah. They’re not technically right for the period, | 是的 好像不适合那个时期 |
[18:18] | but black leather shoes are black leather shoes. | 但黑皮鞋就是黑皮鞋 |
[18:20] | I’m not the same stickler for detail that Dennis was. | 我不像丹尼那样注意细节. |
[18:23] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[18:25] | Vic was physically fit. | 死者身体没问题 |
[18:27] | Scratches and abrasions are antemortem, | 刮伤和撞伤都是临死前留下的,和这次车祸无关. |
[18:29] | unrelated to the accident. | |
[18:31] | The contusion on the forehead was superficial,right ? | 前额撞伤只是表面擦伤,对吗? |
[18:34] | You are right. | 是的 |
[18:35] | Okay,so what’s the cause of death,Doc ? | 那什么才是致死的原因呢? |
[18:38] | Undetermined. | 无法确定 |
[18:40] | But you’re still working on it,right ? | 但你还在继续调查,是吗? |
[18:42] | Unless some other evidence comes to light,I’m done. | 除非有一些新的证据出来,否则我是完成了我的任务 |
[18:44] | Sometimes I can’t tell you why they die. | 有时我无法告诉你们他们是怎么死的 你发现什么了? |
[18:54] | What you got ? | |
[18:55] | Passenger door latch is busted. | 乘客边门锁坏了 |
[18:57] | It could’ve happened during the accident. | 可能是这次车祸弄坏的. |
[18:59] | Well,that is consistent with the roommate’s story. | 和室友说法一致. |
[19:01] | Says he wasn’t in the passenger seat during the time of the crash. | 说明出事时他不在乘客位置. |
[19:04] | What’d you get back from Tox ? | 在毒品方面你查到什么了? |
[19:06] | Tox came back positive for low levels of cannabis. | 毒品是阳性的,少量大麻 |
[19:09] | I know marijuana slows your reaction time, | 我知道大麻可以延续反应时间 从现场没有刹车痕迹, 和车的位置看 |
[19:11] | but based on the lack of skid marks at the scene, | |
[19:14] | the position of the vehicle, | |
[19:15] | I don’t think this guy ever hit the brakes. | 我觉得这家伙没踩过刹车 |
[19:17] | Well,maybe he did hit the brakes. Did you check ’em ? | 也许他踩刹车了 你查过了吗? |
[19:19] | Come on,you’re a bigger boy than me. | 快点. 你比我高大. |
[19:22] | Yeah,you can’t do anything yourself, can you ? | 你不能做所有的事 |
[19:29] | You ready ? | 你准备好了吗? |
[19:31] | Yeah,yeah,put your back into it. | 好了,推吧. |
[19:37] | Brakes work. | 刹车正常 |
[19:38] | Brake lights are working, | 刹车灯是好使 |
[19:40] | so that means the battery’s okay. | 就是说电池没问题 |
[19:42] | Yeah,but the gauges are all off. | 是的,但汽油量表没有动. |
[19:43] | The panel’s not even working. | 这个仪表板不好使 打火 但是发动机不启动 然后怎样? |
[19:45] | Okay,ignition was on,but the engine wasn’t running,so… what ? | |
[19:51] | No gas ? | 没汽油了吗? |
[19:55] | That tank is full of fuel,man. | 油箱里的油是满的 |
[19:57] | Cory was in good shape. | Cory 的身体不错. |
[19:59] | The Jeep seems to be in decent condition,so… | 这吉普车看起来保养得很好 |
[20:03] | What happened out there ? | 那怎么会出事? |
[20:05] | Swing shift’s short a couple of bodies. | 小夜班时人手不够 |
[20:07] | Yes,and when is that going to change ? | 是的,什么时候能解决? |
[20:09] | Not anytime soon,Catherine, there are budget constraints. | 不会很快解决的. Catherine,预算限制 |
[20:11] | You’ll have to prioritize. | 你要分清主次 – Should we comeback? – No,no,come on in. -我们能再回来吗? – 不,进来吧 |
[20:13] | – Should we come back ? – No,no,no,come on in. | |
[20:16] | So,how’s your… your surfer dude case ? | 你那个玩冲浪的那家伙的案子怎么样了? |
[20:19] | The victim’s roommate admits they got high together, | 死者的室友承认他们晚上一起吸过毒 |
[20:22] | but denies being in the Jeep at the time of the accident. | 但否认发生车祸时在车内 |
[20:24] | At this point,we can’t place him there. | 就这点,我们不能拘留他 |
[20:26] | Brakes on the Jeep were functioning. | 吉普车上的刹车是好使的 |
[20:28] | The driver should’ve been able to stop. | 司机应该可以停车的 |
[20:30] | – Any signs of foul play ? – No. | 有谋杀的迹象吗? 没有. 有些事不对 |
[20:32] | Something’s not right. | |
[20:34] | All right,nothing suspicious and no crime’s committed ? | 没有什么可疑的,没有杀人动机 |
[20:36] | Put the case to bed. | 这案子就这样结束吧. |
[20:38] | I’m sure your supervisor can keep you busy. | 我保证你们的上司还有很多事让你们忙 |
[20:40] | Close it. | 案子结了. |
[20:43] | Sounds like he’s more concerned with getting it done than getting it right. | 听起来他更关心结案而不是很关心破案 |
[20:46] | Are you guys satisfied ? | 你们满意了吗? 我们没有答案 那就把答案找出来. Ecklie怎么办? |
[20:48] | We don’t have an answer. | |
[20:50] | – Then get one. – What about Ecklie ? | |
[20:56] | My problem,not yours. | 那我的问题,不是你的. |
[22:10] | – You nervous ? – A little. | 你很紧张吗? 有点. 放松 放松 |
[22:13] | Relax. Relax. | |
[22:15] | Just two law enforcement professionals talking to one another, | 只是两个执法人员互相聊聊天而已 |
[22:18] | – that’s all. – I’m a security guard. | 我只是保安. 别抬举我了 |
[22:20] | Don’t patronize me. | |
[22:22] | I bet you always wanted to be a cop,am I right ? | 我打赌你很想成位一个警察.我说的对吗? |
[22:26] | So what happened ? Flunk the physical ? | 怎么回事? 体检不合格吗? 没事的. 很多人都不合格的 不是? |
[22:30] | That’s okay. Lot of guys do. No ? | |
[22:34] | What was it then,psych ? | 那是什么问题? 心理因素吗? |
[22:36] | I was on medication. | 我服用药物 |
[22:39] | You can’t be a cop if you’re on this medication. | 如果你服用这种药物,你就不能成为警察了 |
[22:41] | But you can be Sherlock Holmes. | 但你可以成为福尔摩斯 |
[22:44] | I was Dr. Watson… in our club. | 我是沃森博士 好的 在我们社里 |
[22:47] | Dennis was Sherlock Holmes. | 丹尼是福尔摩斯 |
[22:49] | “There can only be one.” | 只能有一个福尔摩斯. |
[22:51] | So,when Dennis wasn’t there, you could be Sherlock. | 所以丹尼不在时,你就可以成为福尔摩斯 我希望是吧 这就是你杀他的原因吗? 我没有杀他 |
[22:54] | I suppose. | |
[22:56] | – That’s why you killed him ? – I didn’t kill him. | |
[22:59] | Dennis was a friend, | 丹尼是我朋友 如果我要成为福尔摩斯,我所要做的就是等待 |
[23:01] | and if I wanted to be Sherlock, all I had to do was wait. | |
[23:05] | Dennis was quitting. | 丹尼要退出了 |
[23:07] | We talked about it a lot. | 我们讨论了很多次 |
[23:08] | He said he was going back to his wife. | 他说他要回到他老婆身边 |
[23:10] | So you went to his house,you shot him, and then you left, | 因此你去了他家,开枪打死他,然后离开 |
[23:12] | and you came back later with your pals and acted like nothing happened. | 然后和你的朋友们一起回来, 装得像什么事也没发生一样 |
[23:15] | I went straight home after work. | 下班以后我直接回家了 |
[23:17] | His blood on your shoe, | 你的鞋上有他的血 他尸体附近地毯上的烟灰也是你烟斗里面的 |
[23:22] | that puts you where he was killed. | 这些都证明你在案发现场. |
[23:24] | No way ! | 没有 |
[23:25] | Look,there are two kinds of stories: fact and fiction. | 这里有两种故事 – 事实和编造 – 我知道 福尔摩斯是编造的 |
[23:28] | – I know that. – Sherlock Holmes: fiction. | |
[23:30] | Dennis Kingsley’s murder: fact. | 丹尼被谋杀是事实 |
[23:33] | Your story : fiction. | 你所说的都是编造的 |
[23:35] | No,I swear. God help me, I’m telling the truth. | 我发誓我不是编造的 神啊,救救我吧,,我说的是实话. 我不在那里 我没有杀丹尼 |
[23:38] | I… I wasn’t there. I didn’t kill Dennis. | |
[23:43] | DNA confirms that the blood on Watson’s shoe is a match to your vic. | DNA化验报告证实沃森鞋上的血迹 与死者吻合 |
[23:46] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了. |
[23:48] | Feel like celebrating after shift ? | 下班后去庆祝 |
[23:52] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[23:53] | These blood drops aren’t uniform. | 这些血滴不一样 |
[23:55] | Some of them are clotted red cells, | 有些是凝结的红细胞,有些是纯血清 |
[23:57] | but others are pure serum. | |
[24:01] | It takes at least 20 minutes for blood to clot and separate. | 血液凝结和分离最少要20分钟 |
[24:04] | If Watson killed Sherlock,the blood drops on his shoe would all be the same. | 如果沃森杀了“福尔摩斯“ 鞋上的血滴应该是一样的. |
[24:08] | The killer takes some of the victim’s blood at the scene… | 凶手从现场带走一些死者的血 |
[24:13] | …the red blood cells in the serum separate | 血清里的红细胞分离, |
[24:16] | and get sprayed on the shoe later. | 然后喷溅在鞋上. |
[24:18] | Somebody’s trying to frame Watson. | 有人想嫁祸给沃森 |
[24:23] | Jeez,all his stuff is up for auction. | 这些东西都被拍卖了 |
[24:26] | This is Dennis Kingsley’s entire collection. | 这是丹尼的所有收藏 |
[24:28] | He’s getting rid of everything. | 他处理了所有东西 |
[24:29] | Might have needed the cash ? | 什么,他需要钱吗? 我不知道. 也许他只是试着回到现实中 |
[24:31] | I don’t know. | |
[24:32] | Maybe he was just trying to get back to reality. | |
[24:35] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[24:36] | Murder weapon was a Colt .45 revolver, | 凶器是一把柯尔特点45口径自动手枪 |
[24:38] | current whereabouts unknown. | 现在下落不明 |
[24:40] | I thought you were looking for a book. | 我以为你在找一本书 |
[24:42] | We are. We ran DNA on this blood stain. | 是的. 我们查了血迹的DNA. |
[24:45] | It’s not the victim’s,and there’s no hits through CODIS. | 不是死者的,CODIS里也没有 – 你们觉得是凶手的吗? – 可能是 |
[24:48] | – You think it’s the killer’s ? – Maybe. | |
[24:49] | Come on,let’s keep going. | 继续找 |
[24:53] | There it is: “The Hound of the Baskervilles”. | 这里 “巴斯克维尔的猎狗“ |
[24:56] | When he photographed it,there was no blood on the pages. | 照相时,还没有血迹呢. |
[24:59] | Can you pull up the bidding history ? | 你能查出拍卖纪录吗? |
[25:01] | Yes,I can. | 可以 |
[25:03] | Let’s see who’s interested. | 看看谁对这本书感兴趣 |
[25:06] | Reichenbach. | 是什么大人物? |
[25:08] | What’s the big deal about that ? | |
[25:09] | Reichenbach Falls ? | Reichenbach瀑布? 那是Moriarty教授杀死福尔摩斯的地方 |
[25:15] | It’s where Professor Moriarty killed Sherlock Holmes. | |
[25:20] | The 1902 first British Edition of “The Hound” ? | 1902年英国出的第1版? 我当然很想要. |
[25:22] | Of course I wanted it. | |
[25:24] | I’m a doctoral candidate in English history. | 因为我是英国历史博士候选人 |
[25:26] | I helped Dennis create that astonishing verisimilitude | 我帮丹尼模仿的外表 |
[25:29] | of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Britain. Order ! | 柯南.道尔笔下的英国 哦,菜好了 |
[25:34] | He was selling the collection off in pieces. | 他要卖了所有收藏 |
[25:36] | It must have pissed you off. | 这一定让你很气愤吧. |
[25:38] | He was a self-destructive narcissist. | 他总是自我陶醉和自我破坏. |
[25:40] | If he had to give it up, we all had to give it up. | 如果他放弃,我们都得放弃 |
[25:43] | And you weren’t willing to do that ? | 你不愿意那么做? |
[25:44] | As you can see, the modest stipend I get | 你也看到了 |
[25:46] | from my graduate studies doesn’t go far. | 我的助学金远远不够 |
[25:48] | What I offered for The Hound is every penny I had. | 我的所有钱都用来竞标那本书了 菜好了. |
[25:52] | Order ! | |
[25:53] | But then he put it up for auction, and made you bid for it. | 他把书拍卖了,让你去竞标 |
[25:56] | When the price got too high, you confronted him. | 等价钱很高时,你就去和他对质 那只是一庄买卖. |
[26:00] | That is empty speculation,my friend. | |
[26:03] | Hold out your hands for me, please ? | 请为我把你的手伸出来 |
[26:06] | – My hands ? – Yeah. Your hands. | -我的手? -是的,你的手 好的 |
[26:11] | Fine. | |
[26:13] | That looks like a paper cut to me. | 看起来我像是被纸割伤的. |
[26:16] | Are we gonna find your blood on that book ? | 我们会在书上找你的血吗? |
[26:19] | If you can’t pay me what it’s worth… | 如果你不能付给我相应的价钱. |
[26:20] | Come on,you owe me as much. | 快点. 你欠我很多. |
[26:22] | – Come on. Come… – Give it ! | 快点 |
[26:25] | Bloody hell,Dennis. | 该死的流血了,丹尼. |
[26:29] | Fine,fine,fine. | 好,好 |
[26:31] | Yes,I stopped by Dennis’s house earlier that evening | 那晚我是去了丹尼那谈交易的事. 但我没有杀他 |
[26:34] | to make my case, but I didn’t kill him. | |
[26:36] | If I had,believe me, I would have taken that book. | 相信我,如果我杀了他,我就把书拿走了 |
[26:40] | Tow truck will be here in about an hour. | 托车大约一小时就到了 |
[26:42] | All right,we’re on the clock. | 我们得抓紧时间 把东西拆开. |
[26:43] | Let’s take this thing apart. | |
[27:39] | Hey,I’ve got some blown fuses | 有一些溶化的保险丝和烧焦的电线 是吗? 是的 |
[27:41] | and some fried wiring up here. | |
[27:44] | I’ve got some burn marks on the undercarriage. | 车盘上有一些烧焦的痕迹. 在下拉杆上我发现了一些类似的痕迹 |
[27:47] | And I found something similar on the roll bar,as well. | |
[27:49] | Well,that would indicate some sort of electrical shock. | 这些都是某种电击造成的. |
[27:52] | Well,if an electrical charge | 如果电流通过吉普车 |
[27:53] | travelled through the Jeep, and shorted out the wiring, | 然后造成了电线短路 那样就会电到Cory的 |
[27:56] | it would have shocked Cory, as well. | |
[27:58] | Like what,lightning ? | 闪电吗? |
[27:59] | Yeah,but it was clear yesterday. | 是的,但昨天是晴天 |
[28:02] | Whatever it was,it zapped the hell out of his Jeep. | 不管是什么 毁了他的吉普. |
[28:05] | Let’s go back out there and check it out. | 我们得回现场去检查一下 |
[28:13] | Cory was coming from Lake Mead, which is that way. | Cory 是从蜂蜜酒湖开过来的 那就是这个方向. 我们走吧 |
[28:17] | Let’s walk. | |
[28:40] | Wire trimmings. They look fresh. | 焊接线,好像是新的 |
[28:54] | Looks like a new splice on those wires. | 那些电线好像新接上去的 |
[28:57] | Well,the power company originally called that Jeep in. | 如果是电力公司现发现吉普车的, |
[28:59] | They must have been out here fixing the lines. | 他们肯定在这里修理电线. |
[29:02] | Maybe it was a down line. That would give us | 也许是因为电线坏了. 那会出现很高的电压的 |
[29:04] | the high voltage power source right there. | |
[29:06] | Yeah,but even if a live wire struck the roll bar, | 但即使一根通电电线碰到了下拉杆 |
[29:10] | the tires would have insulated the vehicle. | 轮胎也会使车绝源的 |
[29:12] | Right. Without a path to ground, electricity is harmless. | 对 没有轨道,电对人不会造成伤害的 |
[29:18] | What about that road marker ? | 路面划线机呢? |
[29:33] | It’s bent in the direction Cory was driving. | 这是Cory驾驶的方向 |
[29:36] | Black transfer. | 有黑色的蹭痕 |
[29:38] | Wasn’t the undercarriage of Cory’s Jeep black ? | Cory吉普车的车盘不也是黑色的吗? |
[29:43] | This marker would have grounded the Jeep. | 这些标记使吉普车. |
[29:46] | Completing the circuit, | 通了电, |
[29:48] | and theoretically, electrocuting the vehicle. | 理论上说,吉普车应该通电了 |
[30:21] | I want to go back to the crime scene. | 我想回凶案现场看看 |
[30:26] | The grips of Dennis Kingsley’s antique Colt .45 | 丹尼手里紧握着的那把 柯尔特式点45口径自动手枪上有珍珠母, |
[30:29] | were mother of pearl, | |
[30:31] | consistent with the chip collected here. | 与收集到的碎片一致. |
[30:34] | I identified trace on the edge of that chip, | 我鉴别出碎片边缘的微粒 |
[30:38] | and it’s red clay dust. | 是红色灰土. |
[30:42] | The fire’s fake, | 火是假的 |
[30:43] | but these red clay bricks are real. | 但这些红砖是真的 |
[30:47] | So,what are you looking for ? | 你在找什么 |
[30:48] | Well,the killer obviously left with the gun. | 很明显是凶手带枪逃跑了 |
[30:51] | And if there was some kind of struggle, | 如果他们搏斗过的话, |
[30:54] | maybe the killer left behind some skin fragments or a strand of hair. | 凶手会留下一些皮肤纤维和毛发的. |
[31:03] | Was there any evidence of a struggle in this room ? | 这房间里有搏斗过的痕迹吗? |
[31:06] | Not really. | 没有. |
[31:17] | Well,so much for the obvious. | 太明显了. |
[31:28] | He committed suicide ? | 他是自杀? |
[31:30] | The man was a credit to his genre. | 这人很信任他的流派 |
[31:32] | He runs a loop of surgical tubing | 他通过橡皮管, 把凶器藏在烟囱里面. |
[31:34] | through the weapon secured inside the chimney. | |
[31:36] | A shot of morphine a few minutes earlier takes the edge off. | 他担心如果枪不起作用 |
[31:38] | And it provides extra insurance | 所以他在几分钟前打了一针吗啡.. |
[31:40] | in case the gun doesn’t finish the job. | |
[31:44] | It would have been easy for him to plant Watson’s brand | 然后他把沃森所抽牌子的烟灰撒在地板上. 我认为“福尔摩斯“事先抽了自己的血 |
[31:47] | of tobacco ash on his floor. | |
[31:49] | I figure,Sherlock drew his own blood in advance | |
[31:52] | and then sprayed it on Watson’s shoe at their last meeting. | 然后在聚会上撒到沃森的鞋上. 世界上最厉害的侦探竟然把 自杀伪装成谋杀 |
[31:55] | The world’s greatest detective makes suicide look like murder ? | |
[32:00] | Why would he try and frame his best friend in the process ? | 为什么要嫁祸给他最后的朋友呢? 沃森说他们是朋友, |
[32:03] | Well,Watson said they were friends, | |
[32:04] | but who knows what kind of relationship they really had. | 但谁知道他们是什么关系呢. |
[32:07] | Maybe they hated each other. | 也许他们彼此憎恨. 也许丹尼无法忍受其他人成为“福尔摩斯“ |
[32:08] | Maybe Dennis couldn’t stand the thought of anyone else being Sherlock. | |
[32:12] | Besides,I thought motive wasn’t our business. | 此外,动机不是我们去思考的. |
[32:15] | It’s not. | 不是. |
[32:19] | Write it up,give the report to Grissom. | 记录下来 把报告交给Grissom. |
[32:22] | – Way to go. – All right. | 结案了! 好的 |
[33:43] | What… What is going on ? | 什么?怎么回事? |
[33:46] | We’re finishing up the case. | 我们要对这个案子作最后调查. |
[33:49] | Do you know how much Ballistic Joe costs ? | 你知道做一个假人要多少钱吗? 我以为你知道 |
[33:53] | I didn’t know you did. | |
[33:54] | I just thought you guys were gonna go over your notes, | 我觉得你们应该重新看看笔记, |
[33:56] | – look over the case file. – Well,hold on now. | -和案件的有关资料. – 等等. |
[33:58] | We found electrical burn marks on the roll bar | 我们在吉普车的车盘和下拉杆 上都发现了有电灼的痕迹 我们还在仪表面板和发动机上 |
[34:01] | and the Jeep’s undercarriage. | |
[34:02] | And we found blown out fuses | |
[34:04] | on the instrument panel and the starter. | 发现了溶化的保险丝. |
[34:06] | That would explain why the Jeep wasn’t running. | 这就说明了为什么吉普车没有动 |
[34:08] | Yeah,we called Nevada power, | 我们联系了电力公司 |
[34:09] | and they confirmed there was a downed power line the day of the accident. | 他们证实案发当天有线路坏了. |
[34:12] | So,you’re saying the victim was electrocuted ? | 那么你们因为死者是触电致死的. 是的. 我们换了保险丝, 给吉普车通了电, |
[34:16] | So we replaced the fuses, | |
[34:17] | we connected the Jeep to a power source, | |
[34:19] | and we hooked up Gelatin Man here to a hand meter. | 我们把假人放在电表上. |
[34:25] | Watch it wiggle,see it jiggle,I get it. | 观察他摆动,我知道了. |
[34:29] | Well,you’re gonna need at least six milliamps to prove your theory. | 你们最少需要6milli-amps证明你们的理论 |
[34:34] | I’m on it. | 开始. |
[34:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜! 你毁了吉普车但受害人还活着. |
[34:53] | You killed the Jeep, but the victim’s still alive. | |
[34:55] | The current never even made it past zero. | 电流一直是0. |
[34:57] | So,either your theory is wrong, | 也许是你的理论错了 也可能是实验出了问题. |
[35:00] | or you’ve got a problem with your experiment. | |
[35:02] | Are there any variables in the case | 是不是有什么问题没考虑到? |
[35:03] | that haven’t been duplicated here ? | |
[35:05] | Same vehicle,power’s good. | 一样的车,电源正常. |
[35:07] | So,why isn’t Mr. Wiggles connecting ? | 假人为什么不通电呢? |
[35:13] | He’s naked. | 他是裸体的. |
[35:17] | Well,let’s dress him up. | 我们给他穿上衣服. |
[35:40] | So,the current came into the vehicle from the roll bar, | 电流通过下拉杆进入车里, |
[35:43] | and it went out through the undercarriage. | 然后到了车盘. |
[35:45] | It needed an entry point and exit point. | 需要一个入口和一个出口. |
[35:47] | Entry through the the watch on his wrist | 入口是他手腕上的手表, |
[35:49] | and then exit through the rivets in his shorts. | 出口是他短裤上的铆钉. |
[35:52] | Right across his heart, stopping it cold. | 电流进入了心脏致死. |
[36:11] | So I know that I’ve never said this to you guys before, | 我知道我不用对你们说什么了, 但把证据藏了起来. |
[36:13] | but… hide the evidence. | |
[36:17] | Thanks for getting our back. | 谢谢. 我们是一个小组. |
[36:19] | We’re a team,guys. | |
[36:21] | Since we’re a team, you gonna help us clean up ? | 既然我们是一组的,你会帮我们打扫吗? 对 |
[36:25] | No. I’m the boss. | 不. 我是上司 |
[36:32] | I thought you told me you closed the Cory Demayo case. | 我记得你告诉过我说Cory DeMayo的案子结了 |
[36:36] | Catherine,nothing happens in this lab that I don’t know about. | Catherine,我不知道这件事 |
[36:39] | Then I’m sure you know the case is now closed. | 我确定你知道现在这案子结了 |
[36:44] | Did I make a mistake promoting you ? | 难道我提拔你错了吗? |
[36:46] | Yeah,you should have given me the day shift. | 是啊,你应该让我上白班. |
[36:49] | But I’m making it work. | 我会达到目标的. 格雷格 |
[37:34] | Hey,MTV boy. | 嗨,MTV男孩. |
[37:37] | I have a question about your report. | 看了你的报告,我有一个问题像问你 好的 |
[37:41] | According to autopsy,the victim showed long-term effects of cocaine abuse. | 根据验尸报告指明死者是长期服用可卡因的 |
[37:45] | That’s right. | 是的. |
[37:46] | But according to Tox,the substance in the victim’s syringe | 但毒品报告指明 |
[37:49] | was a seven percent solution of morphine. | 死者的注射器里是7%浓度的吗啡 是的. |
[37:52] | The victim was an obsessive compulsive. | 死者有强迫症. |
[37:55] | In the stories, Holmes’ preferred stimulant | 故事里说, “福尔摩斯”最喜欢的是7%浓度的可卡因, 而不是吗啡. 显然和上下文不符合. |
[37:57] | was a seven percent solution of cocaine, not morphine. | |
[38:01] | Evidence out of context. | |
[38:04] | Did you ever consider the possibility | 你有没有想过也许死者 根本就不知道自己注射的是什么? |
[38:06] | that the victim didn’t realize what he was injecting himself with ? | |
[38:10] | No. | 没有. |
[38:13] | You think someone switched his coke with morphine ? | 你认为是有人把可卡因换成吗啡了? |
[38:16] | You found the victim’s fingerprints on the gun, | 你们在枪上发现了死者的指纹, 但橡皮管上却没有指纹, 也没上皮组织. |
[38:17] | but you found no prints on the surgical tubing,no epithelials either. | |
[38:21] | Does that make sense if it was a suicide ? | 如果是自杀的话,这符合常理吗? |
[38:26] | I guess not. | 我觉得不符合 |
[38:27] | Do you have any other suspects | 你还有其他可以使用吗啡 和橡皮管的嫌疑人吗? |
[38:29] | who have access to morphine or surgical tubing ? | |
[38:33] | I can find out. | 我会去查的. |
[38:35] | I would do that. | 我会去做的. |
[38:49] | I went through the medical records for all of our suspects. | 我查看了所有嫌疑人的体检报告. |
[38:52] | As far as I can tell, | 据我所知, 没有人开过吗啡. |
[38:53] | none of them have ever been prescribed morphine. | |
[38:57] | I think Watson’s our best bet. | 我觉得最有可能得到吗啡的就是沃森 |
[38:59] | The guy is a security guard at Desert Palms, | 他在医院当保安. |
[39:01] | he was certainly around morphine. | 他很容易就能弄到吗啡的. |
[39:09] | Tobacco leaves. | 烟叶. |
[39:12] | Run a comparison. | 快去比较一下. 这应该属于其中一个嫌疑人的. |
[39:13] | This has to belong to one of our suspects. | |
[39:19] | Do you like your life ? | 你喜欢你的生活吗? |
[39:21] | What kind of question is that ? | 为什么这么问? |
[39:23] | Well,I mean,I’ve seen how happy you are at work. | 我是说,我知道你工作时很开心 |
[39:26] | And then I know you come home to Mom | 下班后回到家里, |
[39:29] | and I guess she has terminal cancer. | 面对着患末期癌症的母亲,一定很难受. |
[39:31] | That’s got to be tough. | |
[39:32] | Yeah,well,you try giving enough attention | 你要去关心一个什么也不能给你的人. |
[39:33] | to someone who never gave you any. | |
[39:35] | But the Sherlock Holmes club, | 福尔摩斯俱乐部是会让快乐的地方,不是吗? |
[39:37] | that’s got to be one bright spot ? | |
[39:39] | The one place I could go every week where no one | 那是我去的唯一不会有人抓我臀部,盯我胸部的地方 所以我每个星期都会去. |
[39:41] | was grabbing my butt or staring at my breasts. | |
[39:44] | The one place I could talk,think. | 唯一我可以谈心和思考的地方 |
[39:47] | You must have been pretty devastated when Dennis Kingsley | 当丹尼所要解散俱乐部时 你一定很难受吧? |
[39:50] | decided to break up the club ? | |
[39:55] | It was a disappointment. | 是失望. |
[39:57] | Next week will be the final meeting of our society. | 下星期就是我们最后一次聚会了 |
[40:02] | But I give you my word, | 我向你们保证, |
[40:04] | it shall be an evening none of you will ever forget. | 那会是一个让人永生难忘的夜晚. |
[40:09] | I think it’s a lot more than that. | 我觉得不只是这些吧 |
[40:12] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思. 烟草…你抽的是Cavendish. |
[40:14] | Well… the tobacco… | |
[40:19] | your blend is Cavendish. | |
[40:24] | Okay,why don’t I tell this like a story,you know, | 我能像说故事一样告诉你吗? 像故事结尾那样,好吗? 因为我喜欢侦探破案的部分. |
[40:27] | like the end of a story,all right ? | |
[40:28] | Because I like the part where the detectives solves the crime. | |
[40:31] | So here goes. | 在案发当天, |
[40:33] | On the day of the murder, | |
[40:35] | you broke into Dennis Kingsley’s house. | 因为锁不牢固 |
[40:37] | That’s easy enough,the lock’s crummy. | 所以你轻而义举的潜入丹尼家里 |
[40:38] | You snuck downstairs. | 你到了楼下,把他的可卡因换成了吗啡, |
[40:39] | You replaced his cocaine with morphine, | |
[40:42] | because you knew he was a creature of habit. | 因为你知道他的习惯. |
[40:43] | So now all you had to do is wait. | 现在你所要做的就是等. 你在地毯上撒了些沃森博士的烟灰 |
[41:00] | So you sprinkle some of Dr. Watson’s pipe tobacco in the carpet. | |
[41:05] | You scoop up some of Dennis’s blood, | 你弄了些丹尼的血,然后撒在了沃森的鞋上. |
[41:07] | to splash on Watson’s shoes later. | |
[41:10] | Why the elaborate frame-up of Watson ? | 为什么要嫁祸给沃森? |
[41:12] | He had as much to lose as you. | 他和你一样很失落. |
[41:14] | Because he’s the one that told Dennis | 因为是他告诉丹尼放弃这里的一切,回到他老婆身边的. |
[41:16] | to give it all up and go back to his family. | |
[41:18] | Because he’s the one that wanted to be Sherlock Holmes, | 因为他想成为“福尔摩斯” 因为他根本就不在乎这对我意味着什么. |
[41:20] | because he didn’t care what it was doing to me. | |
[41:32] | You see,Detective… | 你明白么,侦探 |
[41:37] | Dennis would have wanted his murder | 丹尼应该希望自己的死是一个谜. |
[41:39] | to be the perfect puzzle. | |
[41:43] | A mystery worthy of the master. | 应该有大师级的神秘. |
[41:58] | Hey,Greg,Grissom wants to see you. | 嘿,格雷格. Grissom想见你 |
[42:02] | Like now,in his office. | 现在,去他办公室 Grissom,你找我吗? 是的!是的! |
[42:16] | You wanted to see me ? | |
[42:20] | YOU PASSED ! | |
[42:29] | Well done. | 你的测试通过了. 太好了. |
[42:33] | Congratulations,Sanders. Good work. | 恭喜 干的不错 |
[42:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:39] | Okay,gang,there’s people to put in jail. | 还有人要被送进监狱,大家回去工作吧,好吗? |
[42:41] | Let’s get back to it,shall we ? | |
[42:44] | Come on,come on,now. Party’s over. Let’s go. | 快啊.聚会结束了. 我们走吧. |
[42:49] | Good job. | 干的很好. |
[42:54] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白. |
[42:56] | I got the wrong guy, | 我抓错人了 |
[42:57] | the wrong manner of death. | 弄做了致死的原因 |
[42:59] | I don’t expect you to be correct in all your interpretations all the time. | 我没要求你每次都是正确的啊. |
[43:03] | You collected the evidence. | 你收集了证据, |
[43:05] | You thought there was something missing, | 你觉得漏掉了什么,就回到现场继续找. |
[43:06] | you went back and found it. | |
[43:08] | Hey,that’s the job. | 这就是工作 |
[43:12] | – Congratulations,Greg. – Thank you. | 恭喜你格雷格. 谢谢. |
[43:26] | Sous-titres : Abra Cadaver Team Transcripts : Raceman www.forom.com | 干杯. |