Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] I’m sorry,uh,who are you ?
[00:09] So,the Gang Unit says our d.b. 那伙人说死者
[00:11] is a 16-year-old Tyson Plummer. 是16岁的Tyson Plummer
[00:13] – How many holes in the victim ? – I count four. – 死者身上有多少伤口? – 我数过有4个
[00:16] 11 shell casings. 11个空弹壳
[00:19] Shooter emptied the gun– 枪手的枪射空了
[00:21] so he was moving and shooting. 说明他是边走边射的
[00:23] Only hit the vic four times. 只射了死者4枪
[00:25] – She talks to herself. – Hey,it works for me. – 她在自言自语 – 嗨,我无所谓的
[00:28] Bullets that missed 漏掉的子弹
[00:30] hit the outside building wall. 打到外面的墙上了
[00:33] Hey,man,what ya doing in my back alley ! Bang,bang. 嗨,你这家伙,在我的后巷干吗? 砰,砰
[00:36] Bang,bang,bang,bang. 砰,砰,砰,砰
[00:39] Man,Andre didn’t cap him like that. 伙计,你知道Andre不是这样戴帽子的
[00:41] – Did too. – How you gonna tell me ? – 是这样的 – 那你说是什么样的
[00:43] I saw him… 我看他…
[00:44] Hey,guys,can I talk to you for a sec ? 嗨,孩子们,可以和你们谈一会吗?
[00:46] I just want to ask you a few questions. 快跑! 我只是想问你们一些问题
[00:53] Run ! 你,等等我
[01:05] – Grissom… – Go ahead,Greg. – Grissom… – 什么事,Greg
[01:07] We got a very young male d.b. by the dumpster. 垃圾桶边发现一男孩尸体
[01:12] I’ll be right there. 我这就过去
[01:20] Get your damn hands off me ! 把你该死的手拿开
[01:22] I can’t let you touch him. 我不会让他碰你了
[01:23] What’s your name ? 你的姓名?
[01:26] I’m Plummer. Leo. That’s my brother right there. 我姓Plummer,叫Leo 在那的是我兄弟
[01:29] They didn’t have to do him like that,dawg. 他们没必要这样对他的
[01:32] I know you know who did this,Leo. 我知道你知道是谁做的,Leo
[01:34] Ain’t your problem,man. 不关你的事
[01:36] Whoever did this is gonna get got. 无论是谁干的都要付出代价的
[01:38] Oh,no,don’t say stuff like that. 哦,别,别这样说
[01:39] Because only two things can happen: 因为那样只会有2种结局:
[01:41] you in shackles or you on a slab. 你被戴上手铐或者躺在地上
[01:43] So,let’s break the odds this time. What do you say ? 还是交给我来处理吧,怎么样?
[01:45] You done with me,bacon ? 你说完了吗,警官?
[01:47] ‘Cause I got family to go bury. 我还有家人要下葬
[02:07] – You okay ? – Hell no,I’m not okay. – 你没事吧? – 见鬼,当然有事
[02:09] Who the hell’s shooting at us ? 哪个该死的向我们开的枪?
[02:12] I don’t know, 我不知道
[02:13] but I think our single just turned into a triple. 但我想我们的死者从1个变成3个了
[02:34] CSI: episode 5×10 No Humans Involved
[03:03] Somebody tried to just throw him out with the trash. 有人想把他随垃圾扔了
[03:09] If the Dumpster wasn’t full he would’ve ended up at the landfill. 如果垃圾没有满 他可能已被当成垃圾掩埋了
[03:14] He hasn’t been dead long. 他死了没多久
[03:16] He’s just coming out of rigor, so I’d say less than 24 hours. 刚脱离尸僵 所以应该不超过24小时
[03:21] He wasn’t in the box long enough to mummify, 他不是因长时间在箱子里而干瘪的
[03:24] but the kid looks like an ad for hunger relief. 这孩子看上去很饥饿
[03:28] Okay,let’s,um,transport him in situ. 好吧,我们,嗯,先这样把他运走
[03:31] Be very careful moving the body. 小心些移动他的尸体
[03:35] You okay ? 你没事吧?
[03:38] – Yeah. Fine. – Let me go,dawg ! – 没事,还好 – 放开我!
[03:41] Let me go,man ! Get off me,man ! 放开我! 别碰我!
[03:45] That’s Rodney King,dawg ! Let me… 是Rodney King,让我…
[03:48] Get off ! Get off me ! 放开! 放开我!
[03:50] So,uh… 所以,嗯…
[03:52] you think these concerned citizens 你认为这些围观的人
[03:54] are taping the capture of a vicious killer ? 正在录抓冷血杀手的过程吗?
[03:57] If they’re taping now, 如果他们现在在录
[03:58] maybe they caught that second shooting on video. 也许他们也录下了枪击瞬间的情况
[04:01] Maybe you could collect the cameras. 也许你可以收集他们的摄像机了
[04:04] I love this guy. 我喜欢这个家伙
[04:10] It says “forensics” on our jacket. 我们的夹克上写着法庭人员
[04:12] I’m aware of that. 我知道
[04:13] We had plenty of cops chasing the suspect. 我们有足够的警察去追捕疑犯
[04:16] I wasn’t chasing the suspect. 我不是去追疑犯
[04:19] I was chasing the evidence. 我是去追证据
[04:20] I knew the idiot was likely to dump the gun. 我知道那个蠢货想把枪丢了
[04:23] All we have to do is ballistics-match the weapon to both victims. 我们要做的就是对照一下死者 身上的弹道轨迹
[04:28] Case closed. 案子结了
[04:37] Hey,man. 嗨,伙计
[04:38] – What’s up ? – Thanks. – 什么事? – 谢谢
[04:41] Suspects wait in central holding 疑犯关在中心拘留室
[04:42] to be processed and transferred to jail. 等侯检查和移送监狱
[04:45] They assaulted the officers with feces 他们用屎袭击警官
[04:47] and then the cops went in. 然后警察就冲了进去
[04:49] – Great. – To bust some heads. – 太好了 – 去打爆一些脑袋
[04:53] Hoo… 呼…
[04:55] So,you’ve got a Samuel Mendez with a cracked skull 然后你们就发现了 Samuel Mendez头骨碎裂
[04:58] listed as death imminent,right ? 快要死了,是不是?
[04:59] Yeah. It’s why they kicked it up to Homicide. 是,这也是为什么 归入了谋杀案的原因
[05:01] You think the cops used excessive force here ? 你认为警察过度使用武力了
[05:04] Well,if they did it’s mitigating circumstances. 如果是,也是情有可原的
[05:10] Yeah,well,if they’d’ve thrown a bunch of feces at me, 是的,如果他们向我扔粪便
[05:12] I would have cracked some skulls too. 我也会打爆他们脑袋的
[05:19] This is the last place I thought I’d see a gun. 没想到会在这地方看到枪
[05:21] It was found under the victim. 是在死者身下发现的
[05:23] Could be his. 可能就是他的
[05:24] Arresting officer must have done a lousy search. 拘捕他的警官一定没好好搜身
[05:34] Wow… this is a lot of crap. 哇… 这里有很多粪便
[05:36] What ? Did they squat on cue ? 怎么会这样? 难道他们都蹲在地上大便?
[05:39] Overflowing toilet. 溢出的马桶
[05:41] There’s enough ammunition right there. 弹药充足
[05:43] So,the cops bust in to get the prisoners under control 警察冲了进来控制秩序
[05:46] when they start throwing raw sewage ? 当他们开始泼污水的时候
[05:53] Well,there must have been some real bad asses in here. 这里肯定有很多人被打了屁股
[05:55] Look like it got pretty heated. 气氛看来很高昂
[06:01] You want to tell me what happened here ? 你可以告诉我这里发生什么了吗?
[06:03] Cops iced the kid. 警察杀了那个孩子
[06:04] What else you want to know ? 你还想知道什么?
[06:06] Could tell he was a fish from the jump,though. 可以说他是跳起来的一条鱼
[06:09] – A fish ? – New to the game. – 一条鱼? – 不熟悉游戏的新手
[06:17] What ? 怎么?
[06:21] You see what happened ? 你看到发生什么了?
[06:22] The po-po gutted the fish. I saw the whole thing. 那个警察杀了那条鱼 我看到了整个过程
[06:25] Same thing they did to me. 就象他们对我一样
[06:27] Two beatings in one day. 一天2次拷打
[06:29] Rodney King,yo. Rodney King,唷 对不起,嗯,你是谁?
[06:49] I’m Catherine Willows. I’m with the crime lab. 我是Catherine Willows 罪案调查科的
[06:51] Oh. I’m Dr. Franks,attending. 哦,我是Dr. Franks,主治医师
[06:54] Have you located his family yet ? 找到他的家人了吗?
[06:57] – No. – I need to find someone – 没有 – 我需要有个人
[06:59] to sign a release,take him off the ventilator. 签字,拿掉他的呼吸器
[07:02] – He’s brain dead ? – Oh,yeah. – 他是脑死亡? – 哦,是的
[07:04] I’m hoping the family will donate his organs. 我希望他家里人 可以把他的器官捐出来
[07:06] Tell me about his injuries. 说说他的伤处吧
[07:08] He’s got blunt-force trauma to the frontal and sphenoid bones. 他的前额骨和蝶骨受到严重的外伤
[07:15] It fragmented his skull, 颅骨碎裂
[07:17] damaged his temporal arteries and 损伤到颞动脉
[07:20] imbedded in his brain. 和脑里的动脉
[07:26] Well,those are shoe prints on his face, 这些是他脸上的鞋印
[07:28] which suggests that he was attacked while he was down. 说明他倒下后仍受到了袭击
[07:34] Well,he came from County lock-up. 他可是来自拘留所的
[07:36] Must have been a hell of a fight. 肯定经过了一场恶战
[08:59] The victim’s about five years old. 死者大概5岁
[09:02] He was just losing his baby teeth. 刚刚换了乳齿
[09:05] X rays show metaphyseal fractures to the right humerus and acromion. X光显示右肱和肩峰处软骨碎裂
[09:10] They’re called corner or bucket-handle fractures. 这种称为角状或桶柄状骨折
[09:13] Shake the baby ? 晃动孩子所致?
[09:15] It’s more like snatch and shake. 可不止是抓和晃动
[09:16] Violent shaking creates shearing forces 强烈的晃动造成了剪力作用
[09:19] causing fragment fractures at the end of the growth plate. 造成了生长板尾部的骨折
[09:22] It’s highly specific for abuse. 这是很明显的虐待
[09:26] I said,get up ! 我说,起来!
[09:29] How old do you think these fractures are ? 你认为这些骨折有多久了?
[09:32] Well,this kind of fracture doesn’t usually heal 这种骨折通常愈合后
[09:35] with callus you can easily see. 不会有明显易见的硬痂出现
[09:37] My guess,less than six months. 我猜,小于6个月
[09:42] He is emaciated. He looks drawn. 他很瘦弱 看上去很憔悴
[09:46] The only thing missing is a swollen belly. 唯一肿胀的是腹部
[09:48] It’s called cachexia. 这种称为恶病体质
[09:50] The soft tissue is diminished and drawn around the skull. 围绕在颅骨的软组织减少了
[09:54] The eyes are sunken, 眼睛凹陷
[09:55] and there’s prominent tenting where the skin should retract. 在皮肤本该收缩的地方有明显的突起
[10:00] His ribs are poking through his skin. 肋骨顶着皮肤
[10:04] He starved to death,didn’t he ? 他是饿死的,是不是?
[10:06] C.O.D. is renal failure due to starvation. 致死的原因是饥饿导致的肾衰竭
[10:08] His intestinal tract was virtually empty, 他的肠道实际上是空的
[10:10] except for these brown flecks I found. 除了这些褐色的微粒
[10:14] Hepatic steatosis, 肝脏脂肪变性
[10:16] the liver goes yellow and greasy. 肝是黄色的,多油脂
[10:18] Ketoacidosis,fat stores are used for energy, 酮酸中毒,储存的脂肪用来产生能量
[10:21] and then rhabdomyolysis– 然后是横纹肌溶解
[10:23] when muscle is broken down for fuel. 当肌肉开始分解后
[10:25] Think of the body as digesting itself. 就象身体在消化自身
[10:38] This took weeks. 这需要几个星期
[10:41] I have to admit,this seems especially cruel and unusual. 我得承认,这看上去异常残忍
[10:45] When kids are involved,it usually is. 牵涉到孩子时,尤其是
[10:51] It’s 10-by-18-foot cell built for 25 people. 这种10*18英尺的拘留室通常关25个人
[10:53] We’ve got 35 mutts and no place to put the extras. 我们有35个人,没有多余的地方关押
[10:56] Between the yo’s,the cholos and the rednecks, 在这些流氓,墨西哥人和乡下人中间
[10:58] it was bound to happen. 很容易发生骚乱
[10:59] 35 guys,that’s a lot of men to fit in one room. 35个人一个屋也太多了
[11:02] Cops round them up,we process them. 警察把他们集中了起来,让我们工作
[11:04] It usually doesn’t take long, but today we got jammed. 通常不会太久,不过今天有点混乱
[11:06] What was the problem ? 什么问题?
[11:07] Computer went down, 计算机当了
[11:09] plumbing backed up. You name it,we had it. 管道坏了 倒霉事都碰一块了
[11:11] Any rival bangers in the same cell ? 同一个拘留室里有没有对立的帮派?
[11:13] No. I rechecked the roster. 没有,我重新查过名单
[11:15] We don’t want the yo’s killing each other in custody. 我们不想让这些流氓 在监管期间自相残杀
[11:19] Why we bother ? I’ll never know. 我都不知道是什么 原因要袭击我们
[11:20] You ever think an overcrowded cell 你想过一间过挤的拘留室
[11:22] mixed with bad plumbing was the reason they threw the contents ? 还有坏了的管道会是 他们扔屎的原因吗?
[11:25] They don’t need a reason. 他们不需要原因
[11:26] Bad monkeys at the zoo. 根本就是动物园里的坏猴子
[11:33] So,uh,how did the gun get past security ? 那,嗯,枪是怎么通过安检的?
[11:35] Arresting officer did a bad search. 逮捕的警察疏忽了
[11:37] Don’t you search them again when they get to the holding cell ? 当他们到拘留所后 你们没有重新搜查吗?
[11:40] What ? 什么?
[11:41] Don’t you search them again when they get here ? 他们到这后你们没有 重新搜过他们吗?
[11:44] Is there something you want to get off your chest ? 你心里有什么话不吐不快吗?
[11:47] A gun in a cell is sloppy police work,man. 拘留室里有把枪是 警察工作的疏忽,伙计
[11:52] I don’t like what you’re implying about me or my men. 我不希望你说我或我的手下
[11:55] Then maybe you need to dial down your attitude. 那也许你应该注意一下自己的态度
[11:58] A man is brain dead here ! 这儿有个人脑死亡了!
[12:00] I don’t care what he was like when he was alive, 我不管他生前是个什么样的人
[12:03] and neither should you,don’t you think ? 你也不应该,不是吗?
[12:04] All I know,there’s one less bastard 我只知道,这少了个杂种
[12:06] I gotta watch my back for. 需要我看管
[12:07] There’s five of us,so the odds are in their favor. 这只有5个警察,形势对他们有利
[12:10] You’re a crime scene tech. 你是罪案现场调查的技术人员
[12:12] I’m law enforcement,which means you don’t get to tell me what to do in my jail. 我是法律的实施者,不需要你来 告诉我在我的监狱里该怎么做
[12:15] If I find out you used excessive force on an unarmed prisoner, 如果我发现你对一个 徒手的犯人滥用武力
[12:18] you won’t have a jail. 这就不会是你的监狱了
[12:19] – I think we’re done here. – I don’t think so. 我想我们谈完了 我不这么认为
[12:21] Not quite. I’m going to need your armor, 还没完,我需要你的装甲
[12:22] your shields,your boots and your batons. Right now ! 你的盾牌,靴子和警棍 立刻交出来!
[12:37] I’ll,uh… ran John Doe minor’s DNA 我把小无名氏的DNA
[12:40] against the Missing Persons database. 和失踪人口数据库对照了
[12:42] I’m sorry,no hits. 抱歉,没找到
[12:44] Yeah,I’m not surprised. 是的,毫不奇怪
[12:46] They didn’t care enough to feed him, 他们都不想养他
[12:48] why would they report him missing ? 又怎么会报失呢?
[12:52] What’s going on in here ? 这里发生什么事了?
[12:54] The victim had a prior abuse fracture. 这个死者以前被虐待过
[12:56] And you’re hoping Child Protective Services investigated ? 你是希望儿童保护组织调查过?
[12:59] Well,based on the age of the victim, 是的,根据死者的年龄
[13:01] the age of the fracture and the break pattern, 骨折的时间和折断的伤痕
[13:02] I found ten possible matches. 我找到10个相似的
[13:06] Well,it’s going to take you forever to go through these alone. 仅仅独立完成这些 就要花费你很长时间
[13:11] I’ll get it done. 我会做完的
[13:15] It took me a long time to get where I was,Sara. 我花了很长时间才调整好自己,Sara
[13:18] Now I feel like I’m starting from scratch. 我现在感觉一切重新开始
[13:22] I miss sleeping at night. I miss my colleagues. 我想念能在晚上睡觉 我想念我的同事们
[13:24] – I miss… – What ? 我想念… 什么?
[13:28] Being trusted. 被信任
[13:36] What’s on the menu today,Warrick ? 今天菜单上有什么,Warrick?
[13:37] A gun… 一把抢…
[13:39] face shields,vests… batons… 面罩,衣服… 警棍…
[13:43] Please run the batons first. 请先查警棍
[13:45] Why ? You thinking bad cop ? 为什么? 你认为警察有问题?
[13:47] Well,the batons were the only weapons inside of the cell. 警棍是拘留室里唯一的武器
[13:50] Everything else was fixed… 其他武器(屎)都钉住了
[13:52] ….to the floor,to the walls. ….地上,墙上
[13:55] You gonna get that ? 你要接吗?
[13:59] No. 不用
[14:01] – Player. – Oh,now I’m a player. – 花花公子 – 哦,现在我是花花公子了
[14:04] You make up your mind pretty quick. 你定性的可真快
[14:06] I’ll,uh,page you when I get the results. 有结果了,我会发短消息给你
[14:14] He was a rough one last night, so I called to check on him. 他昨晚很粗暴 所以我要人查查他
[14:17] But since I’m here,I can do it in person. 但是既然我在这了 就可以亲自做了
[14:20] Anything else you want to say to me ? 你还有什么话要和我说吗?
[14:22] Have a nice day. 祝你今天玩的开心!
[14:23] – Is that it ? – That’s it. 就这些? 就这些
[14:28] – Am I interrupting ? – No. 我打扰你们了吗? 没有
[14:30] No. 没有
[14:34] Good day. 祝你今天开心
[14:37] He’s pretty hot. 他非常性感
[14:39] Yeah,well,I think he knows it. 是的,我想他知道这点
[14:42] Anything on the hairs from the plastic coffin ? 从塑料棺材那找到的 毛发上有什么发现吗?
[14:44] Ah,yeah,I actually did find one hair 是的,我确实发现了一根头发
[14:46] with a root tag still attached, 还带着根部组织
[14:48] and it’s a priority run for me 我立刻就可以查
[14:49] as soon as I get something to compare it to. 只要找到要对照的东西
[14:50] Sara also collected a bunch synthetic hairs. Sara还搜集到一些人造毛发
[14:53] I’m thinking doll,wig,maybe fake fur. 我想可能是玩具,假发,也许是人造毛皮
[14:55] I sent them over to Trace. 我把他们送到微量分析室了
[15:02] I went through child abuse cases, 我审查过儿童虐待的案例
[15:04] looking for a match to the victim’s age and fracture. 想找出和死者年龄 和伤口吻合的案例
[15:07] I pulled the X rays of our most likely candidates. 这是最相似的儿童的X光片
[15:10] Sinus identification is as reliable as fingerprints. 鼻窦的识别和指纹一样可靠
[15:15] Sinuses are unique; they have distinct,scalloped edges. 鼻窦是唯一的 他们有独特的,圆齿状的边缘
[15:23] No match. 不吻合
[15:25] It’s harder to identify children this way because they,uh, 通过这个方法去识别 一个孩子有点难,因为他们
[15:29] develop so quickly. 发育的很快
[15:39] – This is it. – Bingo. 是这个 成功了
[15:41] Yep. Frontal and ethmoid sinuses line up perfectly. 是的,前部和筛骨鼻窦完美吻合
[15:47] Devon Malton,age five, Devon Malton,5岁
[15:49] last known residence was a foster home run by a Lorna Tenney. 最后的住所是寄养在Lorna Tenny家
[15:54] So,which one of my kids is in trouble ? 我的哪个孩子惹了麻烦?
[15:57] No,you are,Mrs. Tenney. 不是,是你,Tenny夫人
[15:59] Oh ? Which one of my kids lodged a complaint ? 哦? 是哪个寄宿的孩子抱怨了吗?
[16:03] That happen a lot ? 经常发生吗?
[16:04] Well,it goes with the territory. 这要看是从哪来的了
[16:05] We’re here about,uh,Devon Malton. 我们今天来这是为了Devon Malton
[16:08] Well,he hasn’t lived here in six months. 他已经有6个月没住在这了
[16:10] Since he fractured his arm ? 自从他胳膊骨折后?
[16:12] CPS investigated. They cleared me. 儿童保护组织调查过 他们洗清了我的嫌疑
[16:15] Records show Devon resides here. 记录显示Devon住在这
[16:17] Well,records are wrong. 记录错了
[16:18] Mind if we come in and take a look around ? 介意我们进去四处看看吗?
[16:20] I do. 是的
[16:20] – If you’ve got nothing to hide… – Oh,save it. 如果你没有什么事要隐瞒的… 哦,省省吧
[16:23] Those mind games don’t work on me. 激将法对我可没用
[16:26] I deal with the police often enough to know better than to talk to you 我和警察打交道多了 没律师在,我不会和你们谈
[16:29] without my attorney or to let you poke around my things. 或让你们随便看的
[16:31] Look,Family Services says you have this kid. 听着,家庭服务组织 说你这有这个孩子
[16:34] They’ve issued aid checks. 他们核发了援助的支票给你
[16:35] Now,who do you expect me to believe ? 现在,你觉得我应该相信谁?
[16:37] The checks come,I send them back. 支票是到了,我退了回去
[16:38] I’ve got the copies to prove it. 我有备份可以证明
[16:40] Look,it’s either here or at the station. 听着,要么是这,要么是警察局谈
[16:43] So,you choose. 你自己选
[16:44] Then let’s go,because you don’t set foot in my house without a warrant. 那走吧,反正没有搜查令 你们不能进我的家
[17:28] Heard you had a real sphincter pucker last night. 听说你昨晚括约肌都收缩了
[17:31] So what kind of gun are you getting ? 到底是哪种枪吓着你了?
[17:33] Plenty of guns at crime scenes. 现场有很多枪
[17:35] Cops have them,some criminalists… 警察的,罪犯的…
[17:36] Yeah,cops make great targets. 是的,警察是个大目标
[17:38] Plus,CSIs get shot at all the time, 另外,罪案调查科也经常被攻击
[17:42] or didn’t they tell you ? 他们没有告诉过你吗?
[17:43] If this is why you paged me then I… 如果你呼我来就是为这个,那我…
[17:45] I got the results on the bin contents. 我得到箱子里物品的结果了
[17:50] – Well ? – Are you sure you’re okay ? 是吗? 你肯定没事吗?
[17:53] You don’t look so good. 你脸色看上去很差
[17:57] I detected mineral oil,titanium dioxide, stearic acid, 我查到了矿物油,二氧化钛,硬脂酸
[18:00] isopropyl palpitate using polarized lightmicroscopy,GCMS and FTIR. 和异丙基 通过偏振显微光镜,GCMS和FTIR
[18:05] Is that makeup ? 是化妆品吗?
[18:07] Burnt sienna foundation. The cheap stuff. 深桔红色粉底霜 廉价商品
[18:11] What about the intestinal tract contents ? 那肠道内的物品呢?
[18:13] Lead-based paint chips… last used in 1978. 铅质涂料…1978年前用的
[18:18] That whole neighborhood looks like it was built in the 70s. 整个附近地区都像是70年代造的
[18:21] Could’ve come from any one of the apartment buildings or the houses. 可能是来自其中一个公寓楼或住宅屋
[18:24] Which means that sooner or later, 意味着你迟早
[18:26] you’re going to have to be going back out to the hood. 要再回去查那些小无赖
[18:29] Nervous ? 紧张吗?
[18:33] I’m sorry,Doctor. I can’t donate his organs. 很抱歉,博士 我不能捐献他的器官
[18:36] I assure you your son has no brain activity,Mr. Mendez. 我可以肯定的告诉你,你儿子 已经没有脑活动了,Mendez先生
[18:40] – He’s gone. – No,no,you don’t understand. 他死了 不,不,你不明白
[18:43] I don’t know who that is in there,but it’s not my son. 我不知道在那的是谁 但是不是我儿子
[18:46] Mr. Mendez. Mendez先生
[18:49] I’m Catherine Willows,with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. 我是Catherine Willows Las Vegas罪案调查科的
[18:52] Are you sure ? 你肯定吗?
[18:54] I’ve been waiting for this phone call a long time. 我等这个电话已经很久了
[18:58] My kid took a wrong turn somewhere– maybe it’s my fault, 我孩子变坏了,也许是我的错
[19:00] I don’t know– 我不知道
[19:01] but somebody’s boy is in that bed and he’s not mine. 但是躺在那的是别人的孩子 不是我的
[19:12] Either he can’t accept reality or the County made a big mistake. 或者是他不愿意接受现实 或者是县里给弄错了
[19:15] Well,there’s only one way to find out. 那么,只有一种办法可以查出来
[19:18] I’ll have to take his prints. 我会去查他的指纹
[20:31] You like chemistry ? 你喜欢化学?
[20:33] No. I’m not smart enough. 不是,我不够聪明
[20:36] Sure you are. Glynnis,right ? 你当然够聪明 Glynnis,是吧?
[20:44] Quantum theory. That’s compelling stuff actually. 量子论,很深奥
[20:49] Look,you can to question me,fine. 听着,你可以询问我,没问题
[20:52] You don’t have to pretend to be interested in me. 不用装着对我感兴趣
[20:55] I’m sorry,that was lame. 我很抱歉,让你这样认为
[20:58] I guess I was just trying to put you at ease. 我只是想让你放松些
[21:02] – I know what it’s like. – What ? 我知道那种感觉 什么?
[21:05] Living with strangers. 和陌生人住在一起
[21:07] Your fate being decided by social workers,advocates,judges… 你的命运被那些 社工,宣传者,法官…所决定
[21:12] – You were in the system. – For a while. 你也被监护过 暂时的
[21:19] I’ve been in foster care for ten years. 我已经被监护10年了
[21:22] I moved from one home to the next. 从一家转入另一家
[21:26] Believe me,Mrs. Tenney is one of the good ones. 相信我,Tenney夫人算是好的了
[21:33] She’s not very cooperative. 她不是很合作
[21:37] She’s been burned a lot. 她被伤害过很多次
[21:40] Look,I know she comes off as tough,but she really cares. 听着,我知道她看上去很严厉 但她是真的关心我们
[21:45] Enough to tell us the truth,even if it hurts. 至少告诉我们真相,即使让人伤心
[21:50] You remember a little boy named Devon ? 你记的一个叫Devon的小男孩吗?
[21:53] Yeah. Cute kid. About five years old. 记的,一个可爱的孩子 大概5岁
[21:57] Your foster mom said that Devon left months ago. 你养母说Devon几个月前离开了
[22:00] – Is that true ? – Yeah. 是真的吗? 是的
[22:03] Why all the questions ? 为什么问这些?
[22:08] – Did something happen ? – Yeah. 有什么事吗? 是的
[22:14] – Is he dead ? – Yeah. 他死了? 是的
[22:22] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[22:26] His mom came and picked him up. 他妈妈来领走了他
[22:29] That never happens. 那是从来没发生过的事
[22:33] You could just see how much she loved those boys. 你可以看出来她有多爱那些孩子们
[22:37] Glynnis…
[22:39] did Devon have brothers at the foster home ? Devon还有兄弟在这个领养的家吗?
[22:43] Yeah. 有
[22:44] Two older brothers,Kevin and,and Raymond. 2个哥哥,Kevin,和Raymond
[22:50] What happened to them ? 他们怎么样了?
[22:55] The boys’ mother,Candace Malton, 孩子们的妈妈,Candace Malton
[22:57] served 47 of a 90-day sentence for smashing a brick 被判了90天,服了47天的刑
[23:00] into her abusive boyfriend’s face. 因为用砖块砸了她男朋友的脸
[23:02] Sounds like self-defense to me. 听上去像是自卫
[23:04] Yeah,if she would’ve walked after the first hit. 是的,如果她第一次 袭击后就走开的话
[23:06] So,how many times did she actually hit him ? 那她实际上打了他多少次?
[23:08] Five. It takes battered women a while to see the light, 5次,被欺负惯了的 妇女一般不会反抗
[23:11] but once they do,there’s no going back. 但是一旦开始反抗,就义无反顾
[23:14] Okay,so the Malton boys were placed in foster care 好的,所以Malton的孩子们被寄养了
[23:17] while Mom served her sentence. 当他们的妈妈在服刑期间
[23:19] A single mother,she reinstated her parental rights 一个单身母亲
[23:21] as soon as she got out of jail. 她一出狱就要回了自己的孩子
[23:23] After what happened to her son, 在她儿子出事后
[23:24] she didn’t want to have anything to do with Child Services. 她不想再和儿童组织有任何联系
[23:26] – Any idea where the mother is now ? – No. 这个母亲现在在哪? 不知道
[23:28] I’ve already checked welfare,Medicaid,HUD rolls– 我已经查过福利,医疗补助 和住房部门的名单
[23:32] she’s in the wind. 她像是人间蒸发了
[23:33] – I’ll put out a BOLO. – No offense,but… 看来得我派人去找了 没别的意思,但是…
[23:36] why didn’t you check in to the kids’ welfare 为什么你没有检查 一下孩子们的状况
[23:39] after the mom was released from jail ? 在他们的妈妈出狱后?
[23:41] 8,000 child abuse/neglect investigations a year. 一年有8000个儿童 被虐待和疏于照顾案要查
[23:45] There’s only so much we can do. 我们只能做这么多了
[23:47] Look,despite her taste in men,in my opinion, 听着,撇开她对男人 的事来说,在我看来
[23:50] Candace Malton was a good mother. Candace Malton是个好母亲
[23:52] One of her sons is dead,and the other two are missing. 她一个儿子死了,另外俩个失踪了
[23:57] What’s good about that ? 怎么还会是个好母亲呢?
[24:03] Hey,Mia. 嗨,Mia
[24:04] Have you finished processing the batons ? 你查完警棍了吗?
[24:06] Yeah,just now. 刚查完
[24:08] I found blood,epithelials and hair on all of them. 我在所有的上面都发现了 血迹,上皮组织和毛发
[24:11] There are several DNA sources from everyone but the victim. 有每个人身上的几处DNA资源 唯独没有死者的
[24:16] Which means that a police baton never connected with Sam Mendez. 这就是说警棍从来没接触过Sam Mendez
[24:19] He had to already be down when the cops entered the cell. 当警察冲进拘留室时 他应该已经倒下了
[24:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:26] – Catherine Willows ? – Yeah. Catherine Willows? 是我
[24:28] Lieutenant Arthur Chan, watch commander for Central Holding. Arthur Chan副队长, 中心拘留室的监管指挥官
[24:32] We are almost finished with our investigation, 我们调查的差不多了
[24:34] but I can tell you that the victim’s prints 但是我能告诉你的是死者的指纹
[24:36] don’t match the Sam Mendez that’s wanted for murder. 和因谋杀被通缉的Sam Mendez的不符
[24:39] You telling me we arrested the wrong guy ? 你是告诉我,我们抓错人了?
[24:41] It was a routine traffic stop. 一次常规的交通违章检查
[24:44] The arresting officer ran the name 拘捕的警官对了名字
[24:46] and got an immediate warrant hit. 看到通缉令就行动了
[24:49] An arrest warrant for murder and… 因谋杀和…被通缉的
[24:51] two guys with the same name. 这俩个人只是重名而已
[24:53] – Out of the car ! – What did I do ? – Walk back. Hands up. 下车! 我做错什么了? 转过去,举起手
[24:56] The arresting officer did his job ; I did my job. 拘捕的警官做了他们的 工作,我做了我的工作
[24:58] No one’s saying that you didn’t. 没人说你没做工作
[25:00] Your subordinate Warrick Brown did. 你的下属Warrick Brown就说过
[25:01] With all due respect,Lieutenant, 我无意冒犯你,副队长
[25:03] that really doesn’t sound like the Warrick Brown I know. 但是听起来不像是我认识的Warrick Brown
[25:06] You’re a civilian,but even you understand chain of command. 你是个公务员,应该明白 行政管理系统的运作
[25:09] Now,I’m giving you an opportunity to adjust his attitude. 现在,我给你个机会 管教一下你下属的态度
[25:13] Don’t make me. 不要让我来管
[25:20] Heard you found a print on the bin. 听说你在箱子里发现了一个指纹
[25:22] Yeah,I did. Under the lip curve. 是的 在这个唇型边缘的下面
[25:28] What ? 什么?
[25:29] Well,I’m not sure of the best way to process the print. 我不肯定怎样才能更好的处理指纹
[25:32] – You take digital photos ? – Yeah. 你拍了数码相片吗? 拍了
[25:33] Well,hand them over. 那给我吧
[25:35] I’ll load it into the computer,reconstruct the image 我传到计算机上,重建一下图像
[25:37] while you finish processing. 你先处理完那些
[25:39] Well,what else is there left to do but run it through AFIS ? 除了在AFIS(指纹自动识别系统)上查 还有什么可以做的吗?
[25:43] You’re gonna need an actual print for court. 在法庭上你需要一个真正的指纹
[25:47] Are you saying that I have to cut it out in order to lift it ? 你是说我要把它剪下来?
[25:50] – Isn’t that destroying the evidence ? – No. 那不是破坏证据了吗? 不是
[25:53] You’re recovering it. 你是在复原它
[25:54] As long as you document it,you’re fine. 只要你记录了下来,就没事了
[26:37] Well,I appreciate your help. 谢谢你的帮助
[26:39] No big deal. 不用客气
[26:41] I don’t know if I’d be quite as accommodating after just being… 我不知道我是不是也会 这样乐于助人,在刚刚被…
[26:47] – Well,you know. – Demoted ? 哦,你知道我要说的 降职?
[26:52] No hit in AFIS. AFIS里没有
[26:53] I’ve widened the search. I’ve got an FBI database hit. 我扩大了搜索范围 在FBI的数据库里找到了一个
[26:57] Your print belongs to an enlisted man. 指纹是属于一个士兵的
[27:01] Private First Class Philip Riley. 一等兵 Philip Riley
[27:04] I hope you can tell me what the hell’s going on. 我希望你能告诉我是怎么回事
[27:05] M.P.’s just dragged me off a transport to Tikrit. 宪兵将我从开往Tikrit 的车上扯了下来
[27:08] That makes me look bad. Not that I mind. 那让我很难堪 当然我也不在乎
[27:10] Better here than over there, you know what I’m saying ? 在这里总好过那儿 你知道我是什么意思
[27:13] Well,you’re an American hero. 哦,你是一个美国英雄
[27:15] And I mean that,you all are. 我是认真的,你们都是
[27:17] What the hell were you doing on D Street ? 你在D街到底干过些什么?
[27:19] D Street ? D街?
[27:20] Explain to me why your fingerprints ended up 给我解释一下为什么你的指纹出现
[27:22] on a plastic bin container in an alley off D Street. 在D街边一个小巷的塑料垃圾筒上
[27:25] Oh,come on ! 哦,别逗了
[27:27] Oh. Did I forget to mention there was a dead kid inside ? 哦,我是不是忘了告诉你 在那里面还有个死了的孩子
[27:33] Whoa,I thought this was about paying for trim inside county lines. 哦,我还以为只是在县内 路上乱扔垃圾罚款而已
[27:37] All I did was take out the trash. 我所做的只是将垃圾拿出去
[27:39] – That’s all I did. – For who ? – 只有那些 – 帮谁?
[27:42] Some chickenhead ghetto rat. 一些獐头鼠目的家伙
[27:44] Uh… I was shipping out,and-and I decided to party,you know ? 我在外边买东西 然后我想开个聚会
[27:48] She was all I could afford. 她是我可以付得起的
[27:49] – Where’d you meet her ? – Some dive. The Seven Sins. – 你在哪遇到她的? – 一个酒吧,”七宗罪”
[27:53] – What was her name ? – Devine. I think. – 她叫什么? – Devine,我想是吧
[27:56] I don’t remember if she told me her last name. 我不记得她是否告诉过我她的姓
[27:59] Anyway,we had some fun,and when I was done, 我们过的不错,当我结束时
[28:02] she told me to take out the trash. 她让我把垃圾带出去
[28:04] – End of story. – Not quite. – 故事结束 – 还没有
[28:06] – Where does she live ? – North Vegas somewhere. – 她住在哪里? – 北Vegas的某个地方
[28:09] – I was drunk as hell. – I want you to think real hard. – 我醉得很厉害 – 我希望你认真努力的想想
[28:14] I-I swear to God,I don’t know. 我,我向上帝发誓,我不知道
[28:16] I really don’t. 我真不知道
[28:17] – How’d you get there ? – In a taxi. – 你怎么到的那里? – 出租车
[28:20] And I left the same damn way. 我也是那么回去的
[28:31] – Ah,looks good on you. – Thanks. – 啊,你看上去不错 – 谢谢
[28:36] Have a seat. 请坐
[28:40] So,what’s up ? 有什么贵干?
[28:43] Lieutenant Chan dropped by. Chan副队长来过
[28:47] Really ? 真的?
[28:49] – I wonder what for. – To complain about you. – 我想知道为了什么 – 来抱怨你
[28:53] Wish you told me you’d had a beef with him. 希望你早点告诉我 你对他很不满
[28:55] There was nothing to say. 没什么好说的
[28:57] We had words,it got heated,then it was over. 我们说了几句,气氛变得火爆 然后就结束了
[29:01] Well… I’m the supervisor of the swing shift. 嗯,我是小夜班的头
[29:03] I’m responsible for the whole team. 我得向整个队伍负责
[29:05] It’s my job to make sure that we remain objective and professional. 保持队伍的客观性和 专业性是我的工作
[29:10] Yeah,I really don’t see what the big deal is. 是的,我真不认为这有什么不妥
[29:13] I mean,I remember talking to Grissom… 我是指,我记得和Grissom聊过…
[29:15] Well,I’m not Grissom. 哦,我不是Grissom
[29:18] He let a lot of things slide that I won’t. 他很多东西都不管,我不是
[29:21] Is there anything else ? 好吧,还有别的事吗?
[29:22] The evidence cleared the extraction team. 证据显示狱警没有问题
[29:26] You owe Lieutenant Chan an apology. 你得向Chan副队长道歉
[29:29] Written or verbal ? 书面的还是口头的?
[29:30] From now on,anything that happens at a crime scene, 从现在开始 犯罪现场发生的任何事
[29:32] – I’m your first phone call. – Sure. – 在第一时间通知我 – 当然
[30:45] Fire in the hole ! Shooting two ! 在洞里开枪! 开两枪 !
[31:09] We now know the cops were not responsible, 我们现在知道警察不太负责
[31:11] so that leaves us with 34 suspects, all with rap sheets. 所以给了我们34个嫌犯 全都有前科
[31:16] Is there anything to narrow the focus ? 有什么可以缩小范围吗?
[31:18] Well,I compared all 34 pairs– I came up with one sole pattern… 哦,我比较了全部34双鞋 发现了一个鞋底花纹…
[31:23] and one suspect– Vincent Mendoza… 和一个嫌犯–Vincent Mendoza…
[31:28] booked for meth manufacture. 因为制造甲安菲他明犯过事
[31:30] Well,the official C.O.D. was 哦,官方的死亡原因是因为
[31:32] blunt force trauma to the head,not stomping. 头部受到重击,而不是践踏
[31:35] Well,it’s not unreasonable to think the same guy 那个重击他的家伙也可以跟着
[31:36] that caused the blunt force trauma can also stomp him. 践踏他,没有什么不合理
[31:39] Well,that all sounds good,but why go to all that trouble ? 好罢,听起来合理,不过为什么 这么麻烦(杀一个人)
[31:43] Because the gun was hot. Ran it though IBIS. 因为枪比较棘手 通过IBIS查出
[31:45] It was used in an execution-style murder. 它曾经用来杀了个人
[31:48] The last thing the guy wanted to do 这家伙最不想发生的就是
[31:49] was to get caught with a gun that had a body on it. 被抓时戴着一把有命案的枪
[31:52] Yeah,well,this victim looks like the perfect patsy to drop a gun on. 是的,这个受害者看上去是 将枪栽脏上去的绝好选择
[31:57] Yeah… little fish in a tank full of sharks. 是啊…鲨鱼池里的一条小鱼
[32:04] What’s on the table,gentlemen ? 想说什么,先生们?
[32:06] Murder,two counts. 谋杀,两项
[32:09] Your client killed a man in a holding cell 你的委托人在看守室里杀了一个人
[32:11] and tried to frame the cops for it. 并且想嫁祸到警察身上
[32:13] That’s bull and you know it. 全是胡扯,你知道的
[32:16] Let’s hear the corroborating evidence, 让我们听听证据
[32:18] and it’d better be good. 最好是让人信服的
[32:20] Mr. Mendoza was hooked in a raid on a meth lab. Mendoza先生是在突袭 一个毒品作坊时被抓的
[32:22] Problem was,he was carrying a concealed weapon 问题是,他带着一把藏匿的武器
[32:24] and had no time to ditch it. 还没来得及丢弃
[32:26] He dropped the weapon down his pants,planned to get rid of it 他把武器从裤口掉下来,想扔掉它
[32:29] in central holding before the cavity search. 在中心看守室,进行腹部搜查前
[32:32] So far,I’m not hearing anything you can actually prove. 到目前为止,我还没有听到 任何你们可以证实的东西
[32:35] Well,I’m sure Vincent here knew a lot of people inside 哦,我相信Vincent认识很多里面的家伙
[32:38] since he is a repeat offender. 因为他是一个惯犯
[32:40] But only one man didn’t fit,huh ? 不过有一个人不认识,对吧?
[32:42] Fear must’ve been rolling off him in waves so strong you could probably smell it. 恐惧一定从他的身上透出来 如此强烈,你一定闻得到
[33:00] – What you looking at,huh ? – Nothing. Nothing. – 你在看什么,嗯? – 没有,没有
[33:04] I said,what’re you looking at,mark ? 我说,你在看什么,Mark?
[33:06] Nothing. 没什么
[33:18] 911 ! 911,man ! 911! 911,来人啊!
[33:25] Typical. 很形象
[33:27] Knew you guys would try to pin this on me. 我知道你们想将 这个案子扯到我身上
[33:29] I wasn’t anywhere near the fish. 我和那个倒霉蛋一点关系也没有
[33:31] You sure about that ? 你确信?
[33:33] That’s what I said,isn’t it ? 那是我刚刚说的,对吧
[33:35] Well,it’s good to know, 哦,听听也不错
[33:36] since your boot prints were found on the victim’s head. 既然在受害者的头上 发现了你的鞋印
[33:41] See,you didn’t want to get caught with a gun used in another homicide. 你不想带着一把另一 凶杀案中用的手枪被抓
[33:45] A meth dealer,your partner, 一个毒品贩子,你的合伙人
[33:47] was found in the desert two weeks ago. 两星期前在沙漠里被发现
[33:50] Any one of those guys could’ve carried a gun into the holding cell. 看守室里的那些家伙 谁都有可能带那把枪
[33:53] It’s not likely,unless you can explain how Vincent here 不太可能,除非你可以解释为什么
[33:55] got his pubic hair and feces caught in the gun’s hammer. 枪锤上有Vincent的耻毛和粪渣
[34:02] Give us some time. 请给我们一点时间
[34:06] How’s 25 to life sound ? 25年到终身监禁如何?
[34:25] $40 buys the lips,a hundy gets you south. 用嘴$40,做一次$100
[34:27] Goes double for around the world. 出台翻倍
[34:29] You got a car ? You sure about that ? 你有车? 你确定?
[34:32] ‘Cause you don’t look like you got a car to me. 看上去你不像有车
[34:33] Take a hike,John. I’m her next appointment. 走开,John 我是她下一个客户
[34:37] I didn’t do nothing but sit here,Officer. 警官,我坐这什么也没有做
[34:40] On your feet. 站起来
[34:42] Can’t believe you’re gonna ruin my day for this. 难以相信你们就这样毁了我这一天
[34:44] You don’t have enough to charge me with solicitation. 仅仅是引诱 你们没有足够的证据起诉我
[34:46] Hey ! Watch it,bitch. 嗨! 小心点,贱人
[34:48] It’s a wig,hair is consistent. 是假发,和头发一样颜色
[34:50] Could you open your mouth for me,please ? 可以张开你的嘴吗,请?
[34:53] Come on,you can do that in your sleep,honey. 帮帮忙了,你睡觉时都可以做的事
[34:55] Open up or we’ll have to stick you with a needle. 张开嘴,否则我们就得给你来一针
[35:09] Taking your pet for a walk ? 带你的宠物散步?
[35:11] I know how much you like my little fetal pig, 我知道你有多喜欢我的小猪胚胎
[35:13] so I’m giving him to you as an office-warming gift. 所以我就把它当成 办公室乔迁贺礼送给你了
[35:17] That is so thoughtful. 你太有心了
[35:21] Now tell me why you really stopped by. 现在告诉我,你过来的真正原因
[35:24] – You checking up on me ? – No. – 来检查我? – 不是
[35:27] What’ve you heard ? Who talked to you ? 你听到什么了? 谁告诉你的?
[35:30] See ? 你看?
[35:32] You’ve been on the job for a week and you’re already paranoid. 你干这份工作才一个星期 就开始多疑猜测了
[35:38] When I was your right-hand and your left, 当我是你的副手,你又不在时
[35:41] I always knew that if it hit the fan, 我知道如果闯了什么祸
[35:44] that you’d be the one to get dirty. 担责任的人是你
[35:47] – Hey,that’s the job. – Yeah,that’s the job. – 嗨,工作就是这样 – 是啊,工作就是这样
[35:53] Did you ever play politics ? 你搞过政治没有?
[35:57] I once ran for president of the science club in junior high. 中学时有一次竞选过 科学俱乐部的主席
[36:01] Mary Hardy beat me out by one vote. Mary Hardy赢了我一票
[36:05] I’m going to guess that you didn’t vote for yourself. 我猜你没有投自己一票
[36:11] I’m not any good at politics. And it’s cost me. 搞政治我不行 并且它让我失去很多
[36:16] It’s how I lost Nick and Warrick. 这就是为何我失去了Nick和Warrick
[36:19] – Your loss was my gain. – Yeah. – 你丢掉的全给了我 – 是啊
[36:25] And at least they’re in good hands. 至少他们有个好的领导
[36:29] We’ve been sitting here a long-ass time. 我们在这里坐了很长时间了
[36:34] What can I say,I like your company. 我能怎么说,我喜欢和你一起
[36:37] What’d you bring me down here for ? 你为什么带我到这里?
[36:39] I was only trying to make a few bucks. 我只是想赚一点小钱
[36:46] DNA’s a match. DNA吻合
[36:50] Match to what ? 和什么吻合?
[36:51] To one of your hairs that you left on the body of a little boy. 和你丢在小男孩尸体上 的一根头发吻合
[36:54] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[36:56] No ? 不知道?
[36:58] I wondered why anyone would leave one kid with you, much less three. 我不明白为什么会有人将 孩子留给你,更别说3个了
[37:02] You have seven ileals in common with the dead boy. 你和死去的孩子 有七个遗传基因相符
[37:04] Although that’s not enough to say you’re related, 虽然还不足以说你 和小孩有血缘关系
[37:06] it’s certainly enough to keep digging. 可是足够我们继续调查下去了
[37:08] You know,I ran your wants and warrants. 你知道,我查过你的记录
[37:11] It kicked out some aliases. 找到了一些别名
[37:14] I mean,Devine’s a street name. 我是说Devine只是你在街上用的
[37:17] But you’re also known as Darlene Lewis, 不过你又叫Darlene Lewis
[37:19] married briefly to a grifter. 和一个骗子有过短暂婚史
[37:22] And a.k.a. Darlene Malton. 还叫过Darlene Malton
[37:28] Hey,that’s the same last name as the victim. 嗨,这和受害者的姓一样
[37:31] To starve anyone is beyond me, 谁饿死了不关我的事
[37:33] but to do it to a child… 可是饿死了一个孩子
[37:36] a relative,is unforgivable. 一个亲戚,是不可原谅的
[37:51] Wasn’t even like that. 根本不是那样的
[37:52] My cousin Candy left me with them bad-ass kids and no money. 我的表妹Candy离开了我 丢下了几个小崽子,还没有钱
[37:56] How am I supposed to feed them ? 我如何能养活他们?
[37:57] You don’t look like you’ve missed any meals to me. 你看上去没有少吃任何东西
[37:59] Know what,skinny bitch,go to hell. 你知道什么,小贱人,去死吧
[38:00] I just scrape by. 我仅仅是勉强过日子
[38:02] If you couldn’t take care of them, 如果你不能照顾他们
[38:03] why didn’t you just turn them over to Social Services ? 为什么不把他们送到社会福利机构?
[38:05] I promised I wouldn’t. 我发过誓不那样做
[38:07] Little D got hurt last time. 小D上次(在那)受过伤
[38:09] She would’ve killed me. 她会杀了我的
[38:11] What’s she going to do when she finds out her son is dead ? 如果她发现自己儿子 死了她会怎么做?
[38:15] I did the best I could. 我已经尽了力了
[38:17] Okay,where are the boys now ? 好吧,现在孩子们在哪里?
[38:24] Uh-uh,you’re not gonna blame this on me. 嗯,你们不能因为这事怪我
[38:26] I want a lawyer. 我要一个律师
[38:28] You can have a lawyer 你可以有一个律师
[38:29] after you give me the address. 在你告诉我地址以后
[38:32] But let me tell you something– 不过让我告诉你一些东西
[38:34] if those boys die, 如果那些孩子们死了
[38:35] I’m going to make it my business to see you get the death penalty. 我将会想尽方法 让你接受死刑惩罚
[38:48] There’s no one in the house. 屋子里没有人
[38:50] Where are the kids ? 孩子们在哪里?
[38:51] I don’t know,let’s check around back. 我不知道,让我们到后面看看
[38:54] So,turns out that Mom was sending money after all. 证据显示孩子母亲有寄钱过来
[38:57] I found this letter inside mailed from Seattle 我在里面找到这份来自西雅图的信
[38:59] with 300 bucks in it for the kids’ upkeep. 有300快钱孩子的保育费
[39:02] And that skanky bitch used it to buy a new TV. 那个极其恶心的贱女人 拿来买了一个新电视
[39:48] Paint chips. 油漆裂片
[39:50] Smells like a toilet. 闻起来像卫生间
[40:00] Yeah,she never let them upstairs. 是的,她从不让孩子们上来
[40:02] Kevin,Raymond…
[40:05] Oh,no. I’m going to call an ambulance. 哦,不要 我马上叫救护车
[40:09] This is Detective Jim Brass. I need EMS. 这是Jim Brass侦探,我需要EMS
[40:13] He’s alive ! 他还活着!
[40:14] We need water and blankets. 我们需要水和毯子
[40:17] Oh,my gosh. 哦,我的天啊
[40:21] Hey. Are you Kevin or Raymond ? 嗨,你是Kevin还是Raymond ?
[40:25] It’s all right. 没事了
[40:27] It’s all right,you’re safe now. 没事了,你现在安全了
[40:30] It’s okay. 没事了
[40:44] So,Seattle P.D. has located Candace Malton. 西雅图警察局找到了Candace Malton
[40:48] They’re putting her on a plane tonight. 他们把她送上了今晚的飞机
[40:50] They said she’s pretty broken up. 他们说她几乎垮掉了
[40:53] She left her kids with her hooker cousin. 她把自己的孩子留给了妓女表姐
[40:55] She should’ve known better. 她应该了解清楚
[40:59] Where are you going to take her first,the hospital or the morgue ? 你准备先带她去哪? 医院还是太平间?
[41:02] Guess I might as well get it over with. 我想我也得想好了
[41:04] I mean,once she sees the kids she’s not going to want to leave them. 我是说,她一见到自己的孩子 她一定不会再离开他们
[41:09] What do you think ? 你如何认为?
[41:13] Go with the living,Jim. 先看活着的,Jim
[41:15] The dead can wait. 死去的可以等
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme