时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Officer… thank God you’re here. | 警官,感谢上帝你来了 |
[00:35] | You know why I stopped you ? | 你知道我为什么要求你停车吗? |
[00:37] | Yeah,I… I… I was speeding,uh… | 我知道…我开快车 |
[00:39] | of course,but you have to understand,you see, | 但是,你一定要明白 |
[00:42] | someone is chasing me. | 有人在追我 |
[00:44] | – You see,I have videos. – I bet you do. | – 我有卷录影带 – 我知道你有 |
[00:46] | Let’s start with license and registration. | 请把你的驾照和汽车登记给我 |
[00:51] | Officer,if I could… if I could just show you. | 警官,请你看看带子 |
[01:12] | Found a camcorder. | 找到一个摄像机 |
[01:14] | No tape inside. | 里面没有带子 |
[01:22] | Not much traffic. | 这里交通不繁忙 |
[01:24] | Makes it a lot easier to run someone off the road… | 所以要把人拖到路边 |
[01:27] | …and slash their throat. | 割断喉咙并不难 |
[01:29] | She was slashed south of the border,as well. | 她的下体也被割伤了 |
[01:35] | Women in convertibles are low-hanging fruit. | 开敞篷车的女人比较容易若麻烦 |
[01:40] | And it was a top-down night. | 今晚是个不安全的夜晚 |
[02:12] | CSI: Episode 5×8 Ch-Ch-Changes | |
[02:28] | That’s a nice ring. | 这个戒指不错 |
[02:30] | It’s at least four carats. | 至少有4克拉 |
[02:33] | We’ve been shopping. | 我最近经常购物 |
[02:36] | Lots of surgical procedures here : | 死者曾经整容 |
[02:40] | artificial breasts,cheek implants… | 隆胸,脸颊也整过 |
[02:43] | collagen lips… | 嘴唇注入过胶原质 |
[02:45] | You’d be surprised how many women I get on this table with fake parts. | 我解剖过的整过容的 女人多的让人吃惊 |
[02:49] | Plastic lasts longer. | 塑胶比较持久 |
[03:10] | Wow. Mascara,tweezers… | 睫毛膏,镊子 |
[03:16] | under-eye cream… …neck-firming lotion. | 眼霜…脖子防皱霜 |
[03:20] | Girls. Pads… | 女人… 月经护垫 |
[03:23] | One,two,three,four jars of depilatory cream ? | 1,2,3,4罐脱毛膏? |
[03:29] | That’s a lot of bikini wax. | 那还真是不少呢 |
[03:31] | Some girls hate the nether-stubble. | 有的女人很不喜欢下面有毛发 |
[03:33] | Nether-stubble ? | 下面的毛发? |
[03:41] | Swipe card. | 刷卡 |
[03:42] | Entertainment Department,Tangiers. | Tangiers赌场,娱乐部 |
[03:49] | Well… Walter Clancy didn’t mind stubble. | Walter Clancy似乎并不介意毛发 |
[03:53] | Who’s Walter ? | Walter是谁? |
[03:54] | The registered owner of this vehicle. | 这辆车的车主 |
[03:57] | So she either borrowed this car… | 那么这车不是她借的… |
[04:00] | or she stole it. | 就是她偷的 |
[04:03] | Genital wounds were more profound than I expected. | 生殖器官的状况不在我预期中 |
[04:05] | Profound how ? | 什么状况? |
[04:07] | Well,I was looking for ovaries and I found a prostate. | 应该长卵巢的地方我找到了前列腺 |
[04:11] | She was a he ? | 她原来是个他? |
[04:13] | “She” had genital reassignment surgery. | “她”做过变性手术 |
[04:16] | And what does that mean exactly ? | 具体来说是个怎样的手术? |
[04:18] | Exactly ? | 具体来说? |
[04:19] | Her testicles were removed | 她的睾丸被切除了 |
[04:21] | and her penis was inverted,creating a vagina. | 她的阴茎被倒置做成阴道 |
[04:24] | And,evidently,the killer kept subtracting. | 凶手又减少了她一项男性特征 |
[04:26] | Subtracting what ? | 哪一项? |
[04:28] | Well,they don’t call it an Adam’s apple for nothing. | 男人的喉结 |
[04:30] | A man with issues might become upset if he found one on his woman. | 一个男人如果在他女人的 脖子上找到个喉结,他一定会很不爽 |
[04:35] | Cause ? | 死因? |
[04:36] | Severed carotid and jugular complex. | 颈动脉和颈静脉被割断 |
[04:39] | Uh,incised wounds are almost surgical in nature. | 切割的手法很专业 |
[04:42] | Used an extremely sharp weapon. | 所用的凶器非常锋利 |
[04:44] | Vicious attack. | 非常凶狠的手法 |
[04:45] | Probably from someone emotionally involved. | 可能是有感情纠葛的人做的 |
[04:48] | Time ? | 死亡时间? |
[04:48] | Best estimate,between 8:00 and midnight. | 晚上8点到午夜之间 |
[04:50] | I collected a standard SAE kit. | 我收集了标准SAE样本 |
[04:53] | Good. Because top or bottom, | 做的好 目前不管是看”上面”还是”下面” |
[04:55] | this looks like a sexual assault that turned into a hate crime. | 本案都应该是起性骚扰引致的凶杀案 |
[05:00] | Clock a Thunderbird doing 90. | 我发现一辆雷鸟开快车 |
[05:02] | I nail it. | 我叫她停车 |
[05:03] | The skirt driving tells me she’s being chased. | 她告诉我有人在追她 |
[05:06] | And then she asks if she can show me some videos. | 然后她想给我看一些录像 |
[05:09] | – How were they ? – I didn’t bite. | – 什么内容? – 我没看 |
[05:12] | – She was working it. – Rough duty. | – 她在骗人 – 做警员不容易 |
[05:14] | Look,she gave me this lame story about the car being her brother’s, | 她对我编故事,说那车是她哥哥的 |
[05:17] | and that she had lost her license, | 还说她把驾照丢了 |
[05:19] | but she has his license,and yakety-yak. | 但她有她哥哥的驾照 |
[05:22] | I just let her off with a warning. | 我警告她后就让她走了 |
[05:24] | So you had speeding,driving without a license,possible stolen vehicle, | 也就是说你将一个开快车,无照驾驶 |
[05:27] | and you let her off with a warning. | 还有可能偷了车的人轻易的放走了 |
[05:30] | What are you implying ? | 你这是在暗示什么? |
[05:31] | She got off pretty easy. | 你很轻易就放过她了 |
[05:34] | – How about you ? – I resent that. | – 你自己呢? – 我怨恨这点 |
[05:36] | Well,I’m sure that she resented being sexually harassed | 我想死者也很怨恨被性骚扰 |
[05:39] | and slaughtered two miles from the place you pulled her over ! | 然后还在 你勒令她停车2英里外的地点被杀害 |
[05:41] | I didn’t know about that until you called me in here. | 在你们通知我之前 我根本毫不知情 |
[05:43] | You know,you have a sexual harassment flag in your file. | 你的档案里纪录你有性骚扰的前科 |
[05:45] | Oh,so that makes me a sex murderer ? | 那我就一定是个强奸杀人犯吗? |
[05:47] | I know a place about two miles up. | 我知道2英里外有个地方 |
[05:49] | It’s a little more private. | 比较隐蔽 |
[05:50] | I mean,you know,if… if I found out that the gal | 我的意思是 如果我发现正和我有一手的女人 |
[05:52] | who was stripping my gears was a guy, | 竟然是个男人 |
[05:54] | I mean,I’d be mad,too. | 我想我也会很生气的 |
[06:01] | What are you ?! | 你是个什么东西?! |
[06:03] | Or maybe you prefer a stick. | 还是你根本就喜欢男人? |
[06:07] | I told you,nothing happened. | 我对你说的很清楚 什么都没发生 |
[06:09] | You’re on administrative duty until we confirm that. | 在我们确定你无辜前 你将受监视 |
[06:12] | Mind submitting your DNA ? | 可以给个DNA样本吗? |
[06:14] | Just tell me where to spit. | 你只需要告诉我口水吐哪里 |
[06:16] | Ran her prints through I-AFIS and I got two hits. | 我在I-AFIS资料库 上找到2个与死者指纹相符的人 |
[06:19] | A Wendy Garner was a dancer at the Tangiers, | 一个是Wendy Garner 在Tangiers赌场工作的歌舞女郎 |
[06:23] | and Walter Clancy,a blackjack dealer | 还有一个是Walter Clancy 21点的荷官 |
[06:26] | at the Riviera in the mid-’90s. | 90年代中曾在Riviera赌场工作 |
[06:28] | Okay,let’s give this a shot. | 让我们看看 他们是否是同一个人 |
[06:30] | The coroner noted that she had collagened lips. | 法医发现她的嘴唇有注入过胶原质 |
[06:36] | Okay,so 86 those cheek implants. | 脸颊也整过容 把脸颊缩小 |
[06:44] | Now,estrogen would’ve rounded out | 雌性激素会让她的脸型变圆 |
[06:46] | the face,so square that jaw. | 把她的下巴改方一点 |
[06:49] | Got that. | 没问题 |
[06:52] | I’m gonna give her a haircut. | 让我把她头发改短 |
[06:57] | Add some whiskers… | 再加点胡子 |
[07:01] | Take away the,uh… eye makeup. | 把眼部化装去掉… |
[07:02] | And I’ll fix the eyebrows. | 修一修她的眉毛 |
[07:04] | Well,one thing’s for certain: | 我们至少可以肯定一点 |
[07:07] | Walter didn’t kill Wendy. | Walter没有杀害Wendy |
[07:09] | No,it’s more like Wendy killed Walter. | 应该是Wendy”杀”了Walter |
[07:14] | Okay,Wendy’s mouth had two foreign DNA donors : | Wendy的嘴里 发现了两种不属于她的DNA |
[07:18] | One seminal,one saliva. | 一种是精液,一种是唾液 |
[07:19] | Neither was a match for Officer Mann. | 两种都不符合Mann警员的DNA |
[07:24] | Wow. That is some rock. | 好漂亮的钻石 |
[07:26] | Platinum setting. Princess cut. | 白金的指环,公主式切割 |
[07:29] | Somebody really loved her– oh– him. | 曾有人深爱她…呃…他 |
[07:31] | I think she’s a her. | 我想她应该算是”她” |
[07:34] | Right. Well… | 好吧 |
[07:36] | a diamond that big,you hope she had it LoJacked. | 那么大一块钻石 希望她有装LoJack(追踪设备) |
[07:38] | That is what I’m counting on. | 我也这么希望 |
[07:40] | There’s a serial number micro-etched into the band around the diamond- | 钻石旁被刻了极小的序号 |
[07:43] | I’m hoping it gets me a groom. | 希望它能帮我们找到Wendy的爱人 |
[07:47] | You know,I once heard this story | 我听过一个故事 |
[07:49] | about this man who became a woman | 有个男人变性成了个女人 |
[07:51] | because he was obsessed with a lesbian… | 因为他爱上了一个女同性恋 |
[07:54] | who was really a man. | 结果那个女同性恋是个男人 |
[07:58] | Overshare. | 我说的太多了 |
[08:07] | Wendy just bought her wedding gown. | Wendy刚刚买了她的结婚礼服 |
[08:08] | She,uh,she would’ve been a beautiful bride. | 哦,她本该是个美丽的新娘 |
[08:12] | We just wrote our wedding vows last week. | 我们上星期才写好婚礼誓言 |
[08:15] | I just figured that she was at a friend’s house | 我还以为她在朋友家 |
[08:18] | -a girlfriend’s house- for the night. | 在一个姐妹家过夜 |
[08:20] | Mr. Laner,how long had Wendy been a dancer ? | Laner先生 Wendy跳舞有多久了? |
[08:25] | About two or three years in the line. | 大概有2,3年了 |
[08:27] | I mean,never topless. | 她从来不脱的 |
[08:29] | In her costume,she was a vision. | 她穿舞蹈服时美极了 |
[08:31] | How long had you known each other ? | 你们认识多久了? |
[08:33] | About a year. We met in a Grief Support Group. | 大概有一年左右 我们是在一个心理辅导中心认识的 |
[08:35] | I’d lost my wife. | 我失去了我太太 |
[08:37] | – Sorry for your loss. – Thank you. | – 很抱歉 – 谢谢关心 |
[08:41] | Who was Wendy grieving for ? | Wendy为什么需要辅导? |
[08:43] | Uh,she’d… lost her twin brother. | 她失去了她的双胞胎兄弟 |
[08:48] | – Would that be Walter ? – Yeah,Walter. | – 是Walter吗? – 是的,Walter |
[08:51] | – Did you know him ? – Sort of. | – 你认识他? – 算是吧 |
[10:28] | Mr. Laner,I need to ask you a personal question, | Laner先生 我需要问你一个私人问题 |
[10:31] | if you don’t mind- it may help us. | 如果你不介意的话 可能对破案会有帮助 |
[10:33] | Did you and your fiancee sleep in separate beds ? | 你和你的未婚妻分床睡吗? |
[10:35] | Uh… we were an old-fashioned couple. | 我们两个比较保守 |
[10:39] | Neither of us believed in premarital sexual relations. | 我们都不认同婚前性行为 |
[10:42] | I mean,that’s why I fell in love with her, | 这就是我爱上她的原因 |
[10:44] | because of her traditional values. | 因为她的思想很传统 |
[10:49] | This is confusing. | 这点很奇怪 |
[10:50] | – She had her period ? – Impossible. | – 她有月经吗? – 不可能 |
[10:53] | No uterus,no period. | 没有子宫怎么会有月经 |
[10:54] | So a guy desperate to change his sex | 一个变了性的男人 |
[10:56] | hooks up with a guy desperate not to have any. | 找到一个不想做爱的男人 |
[10:58] | A match made in heaven. | 还真是天生一对呢 |
[11:00] | I think we need to tell Mr. Laner the truth. | 我觉得 我们应该告诉Laner先生真相 |
[11:02] | Are we sure he doesn’t know ? | 你确定他真的不知道吗? |
[11:25] | Aborigines say they dance naked to make the gods happy. | 土著们为了取悦众神会裸体起舞 |
[11:28] | The gods would be happy in Vegas. | 众神在拉斯维加斯一定会很开心 |
[11:31] | Did you ever see any transsexuals when you danced ? | 你跳舞的时候见过变性人吗? |
[11:34] | Only civilians confuse strippers and showgirls. | 一般人都分不清楚 脱衣舞��和歌舞女郎的区别 |
[11:38] | You can’t cheat the full monty. | 全裸的时候骗不了人 |
[11:45] | That’s Wendy’s station over there. | 那里就是Wendy的化妆台 |
[11:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:49] | Hello,ladies. I’m Catherine Willows. | 大家好,我是Catherine Willows |
[11:52] | This is Gil Grissom. We’re with the Crime Lab. | 这是Gil Grissom 我们是罪案调查科的 |
[11:54] | Do any of you know if Wendy Garner worked last night ? | 你们有谁知道昨天 Wendy Garner是否有上班? |
[12:01] | No. She had the day off. But she should be working tonight. | 她昨天放假 但她今天本应该来上班的 |
[12:03] | And she is late. That’s not like her. | 她迟到了 她平时从来不迟到 |
[12:06] | Why ? Did something happen to Wendy ? | 为什么? 她发生什么事情了吗? |
[12:08] | Unfortunately,she was found dead last night. | 很抱歉 我们昨晚发现了她的尸体 |
[12:12] | It was all those hormones she was taking,wasn’t it ? | 是不是因为 她服用太多的荷尔蒙? |
[12:15] | Shut up. What do you know? | 闭嘴!你知道什么 |
[12:17] | Do you know that Wendy was a,uh…? | 你知道Wendy是个…呃 |
[12:20] | Trannie ? All the best showgirls are. | 变性人? 最好的歌舞女郎都是变性人 |
[12:23] | Yeah,and it don’t matter if they’re packin’ a lop job or a gaff. | 他们就算多了点 “下垂物”或“叉子”也无所谓 |
[12:27] | Okay,lop job I get. | “下垂物”我可以理解 |
[12:29] | What’s a gaff ? | 但“叉子”指的是什么? |
[12:29] | It’s like a jockstrap,only it hides what it’s supposed to strap. | “叉子”就像个护裆 把该遮住的地方缚住 |
[12:33] | We all get work done. | 我们都整过容或隆过胸 |
[12:35] | Who cares if it’s up north or down south ? | 谁会管你是整上面还是整下面呢? |
[12:37] | Pretty’s pretty. | 漂亮就可以了 |
[12:39] | So do you know where she got her work done ? | 你知道Wendy是在哪里整形的吗? |
[12:43] | You want the best,you go to Dr. Mercer. | 如果你要找最好的 你就一定要找Mercer医生 |
[12:49] | Okay,so on tonight’s agenda, | 今天晚上 |
[12:51] | we’re going to be talking about hair removal, | 我们首先要谈的话题是脱发 |
[12:53] | gait,and we’ll do our pride walk, | 然后是体态 我们大家一起练习步法 |
[12:55] | hormones,and voice pitch… Ladies,come on. | 还有荷尔蒙,声调… 女士 |
[12:59] | Over here. | 请注意听 |
[13:01] | – Now,regarding hair removal… – Are they all women ? | – 关于脱发… – 她们都是女人吗? |
[13:04] | The ratio of MTFs to FTMs is four to one. | 男变女和女变男的比例是4比1 |
[13:07] | Males to females rather than females to males ? | 男变女的比例比女变男高? |
[13:11] | Bev is one of my patients. | Bev是我的病人之一 |
[13:13] | Right. Now,who hasn’t done their pride walk ? | 现在还有谁没走过? |
[13:16] | The law requires re-gender candidates | 法律规定 变性手术的候选人在手术前 |
[13:18] | to spend one year on hormones | 必须先过一年只服用荷尔蒙的生活 |
[13:20] | and one living as the sex of preference. | 然后还有一年 要以目标性别的身份度过 |
[13:23] | Wendy wanted to fast-track the process | Wendy不想等那么久 |
[13:25] | and I wouldn’t do that. | 我不肯提前帮她做手术 |
[13:27] | I guess she found somebody who would. | 她一定是找到了别人 |
[13:29] | Every field has its bottom feeders. | 每个职业都有败类 |
[13:31] | Surgery is the easy part. | 手术是最简单的部分 |
[13:34] | Life afterwards is the challenge. | 手术后的生活才是真正的挑战 |
[13:36] | Some candidates get depressed. | 有些候选人会有沮丧情绪 |
[13:38] | They’re unhappy about their lives | 他们对生活产生不满 |
[13:40] | and they think surgery is going to chase away all their emotional problems. | 他们以为手术 令让他们的情绪问题得到解决 |
[13:43] | Dr. Mercer,Wendy didn’t commit suicide. | Mercer医生,Wendy不是自杀的 |
[13:45] | – She was killed. – Oh,God. | – 她是被谋杀的 – 哦,我的老天 |
[13:51] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:53] | As ready as my patients are for the world, | 就算我的病人可以适应社会 |
[13:55] | I guess the world isn’t always ready for them. | 社会也不一定能够接受他们 |
[14:01] | Anything on those pads I collected ? | 月经护垫上有什么新发现吗? |
[14:02] | Uh,yeah,traces of EDTA. | 发现了微量的EDTA |
[14:05] | Isn’t that an anticoagulant ? | 那不是抗凝血剂吗? |
[14:06] | Yeah. Used in blood-collection vials. | 是的,一般用在储存血液的容器里 |
[14:08] | So it wasn’t the victim’s blood ? | 所以那不是被害者的血液 |
[14:10] | – No,it was hers. His ? | – 不,那是她的血 – 他的? |
[14:12] | Hers. | 她的 |
[14:13] | But no epithelials or fibrinogen, | 但是血液里 没有皮膜和纤维蛋白原的成分 |
[14:15] | so clearly it wasn’t menstrual. | 所以那不是经血 |
[14:17] | So Wendy was having blood drawn and putting it on pads ? | 所以说Wendy 抽自己的血放在月经护垫上? |
[14:20] | She was faking her period. | 她在假装她有月经 |
[14:31] | What I don’t get is why she would do that. | 我不明白她为什么要这么做 |
[14:34] | Well,she was living as a woman,and that’s part of it. | 她以女人的身份生活 月经是女人生活的一部分 |
[14:37] | I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:38] | But you don’t draw your own blood. | 但她没可能自己抽自己的血吧 |
[14:40] | I mean,she had to have help. | 一定有人帮她 |
[14:42] | Maybe the same doctor that was keeping her medicine cabinet filled. | 可能就是开那些药给她的医生 |
[14:46] | Hey,these are the pills | 嘿,这些药是 |
[14:48] | Eric collected from Wendy Garner’s bathroom. | Eric从Wendy Garner的厕所里拿的 |
[14:50] | For the record,I really like having a penis. | 我想声明我很享受做男人 |
[14:53] | Okay,the reds and blues are bootleg estrogen conjugates out of Mexico. | 红色和蓝色的 是墨西哥违法制造的雌性激素 |
[14:58] | Apparently,HMO’s don’t consider being differently sexed | HMO(卫生维护组织) 并不认为变性是 |
[15:01] | a life-threatening condition. | 有生命危险的病症 |
[15:03] | So patients resort to Mexican pharmacies. | 所以病人 只能服用墨西哥产的药物 |
[15:06] | Premarin’s green,a heavy-duty hormonal supplement. | 绿色的是药量很重的荷尔蒙 |
[15:08] | Name’s short for “Pregnant Mare Urine.” | 有个外号叫“怀孕母驴尿” |
[15:11] | Talk about your PETA nightmare. | PETA(动物保护中心) 一定不能接受这名字 |
[15:13] | What about these other pills? | 其他药呢? |
[15:15] | Mexican-grade painkillers,tranquilizers, | 墨西哥造的止痛药,镇定剂 |
[15:18] | and a broad-spectrum antibiotic. | 还有一个是消炎药 |
[15:21] | Sounds like a post-surgery cocktail to me. | 都是手术后要服用的药物 |
[15:26] | Grissom. | |
[15:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:31] | Mimosa ? | |
[15:33] | Yes. Today ? | 是的,今天 |
[15:38] | The Apple Martini,1:00. | Apple Martini餐厅,1点见 |
[15:41] | I’ll be here. | 到时候见 |
[15:44] | Did you just get a lunch date ? | 你佳人有约? |
[16:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:14] | I’m glad you agreed to meet me. | 很高兴你能来见我 |
[16:17] | Can I buy you a drink ? | 我可以请你喝一杯吗? |
[16:19] | Thanks,but I’m still on the clock. | 谢谢,但我还在当值 |
[16:21] | But you still let me lure you away from the lab. | 但你还是来见我了 |
[16:24] | Is that because I’m a beautiful woman ? | 是因为我是一个美丽的女人吗? |
[16:28] | Well,I’m a beautiful woman now. | 至少我现在是 |
[16:32] | Beauty is a societal construction. | 美貌标准是社会灌输给我们的 |
[16:34] | So is gender. | 性别也是 |
[16:35] | People find out you’re MTF,and they think you’re psycho ; | 如果人们发现你是变性人 他们就会认为你是个变态 |
[16:39] | Michael Caine with a bad wig and a pair of sunglasses | 就好像Michael Caine 在《剃刀边缘》里的造型 |
[16:42] | stabbing Angie Dickinson in Dressed To Kill. | 戴着劣质的假发和墨镜 杀了女主角Angie Dickinson |
[16:47] | De Palma had some issues. | De Palma(编剧)有点精神问题 |
[16:51] | You’re an outsider. That’s why I trusted you. | 你是个局外人 所以我可以相信你 |
[16:56] | You get it. | 你可以了解 |
[16:59] | Don’t worry,Mr. Grissom. | Grissom先生,不要担心 |
[17:01] | This isn’t about sex. | 我不想和你上床 |
[17:04] | It’s about soul. | 我要的是灵魂的交流 |
[17:06] | What was it you that you wanted to trust me with ? | 你到底想告诉我什么? |
[17:10] | I loved Wendy. | 我爱Wendy |
[17:14] | I was there with her through her whole transition. | 她的整个手术过程我都陪在她身边 |
[17:18] | I was going to be her maid of honor. | 我本来要当她的伴娘 |
[17:20] | Do you know how hard it is for people like us to find love ? | 你知道我们这种人 要找真爱有多难吗? |
[17:26] | Do you know what happened ? | 你知道发生了什么吗? |
[17:27] | She called me,hysterical. | 她打电话给我 当时她的情绪处于歇斯底里状态 |
[17:31] | Uh,I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:32] | She kept going on about a videotape or something. | 她一直说什么录像带 |
[17:36] | What kind of tape,do you know ? | 什么录像带,你知道吗? |
[17:38] | Blackmail ? Pornography ? | 勒索?色情录像带? |
[17:40] | Porn ? Oh,my God. | A片?哦,天 |
[17:43] | Wendy was such a prude,she’d cover the mirror | Wendy是个很规矩的人,她洗完澡 |
[17:44] | when she got out of the shower. | 都不看镜子里的自己 |
[17:47] | People confuse your obsession with sexuality as an obsession with sex. | 人们总觉得变性人都是色情狂 |
[17:52] | Imagine being three years old, | 想像一下你只有3岁 |
[17:55] | tormented by the sensation that you had the wrong parts. | 但你已经痛苦的发现 你身上的器官并不应该属于你 |
[18:00] | Your body’s like a foreign country and you’re stuck | 你的身体就像个陌生的国度 |
[18:03] | without a passport. | 而你被困在那里,并没有护照 |
[18:05] | All because in your first trimester your “X” and “Y” | 这只是因为你的X和Y染色体 |
[18:09] | chromosomes split off and went different directions ; | 没有去它们该去的地方 |
[18:13] | girl brain,boy body. | 女人的思想,男人的身体 |
[18:16] | It’s like the Guiterman poem : | 就好像Guiterman的诗: |
[18:18] | “Amoebas at the start Were not complex. | 阿米巴虫在开始的时候并不复杂 |
[18:21] | But then they tore themselves apart And started sex.” | 但它们将自己分裂 创造了性别 |
[18:26] | Well,in the beginning,Wendy’s chromosomes might have been tearing themselves apart, | 开始的时候 分裂的可能只是Wendy的染色体 |
[18:30] | but in the end,she was tearing herself apart. | 但到后来 快分裂的是Wendy本人 |
[18:34] | – Do you know why ? – I don’t know. | – 你知道为什么吗? – 我不知道 |
[18:36] | Planning a wedding,working a rookie vagina, | 她要安排婚礼 又要学着适应她的新阴道 |
[18:38] | and about to lose her cherry to a man who doesn’t know ? | 而且她马上就要把贞操 献一个不知道她本来性别的男人 |
[18:42] | So she talked to you ? | 是Wendy告诉你的吗? |
[18:44] | She talked about it in group. | 她在心理辅导的时候说的 |
[18:46] | May I ask the name of your therapist ? | 可以告诉我 你的心理辅导师的名字吗? |
[18:51] | Dr. Lavalle. | Lavalle医生 |
[19:09] | Hey,I’ve been looking for you. | 嘿,我到处找你 |
[19:11] | You found me. | 你已经找到了 |
[19:13] | I analyzed the blood on the shoes you gave me. | 我分析了鞋上的血 |
[19:16] | I expected it to be Wendy’s blood. | 我本以为是Wendy的血 |
[19:18] | It’s not hers and it’s not Officer Mann’s. | 当那些血液不是Wendy的 也不是Mann警员的 |
[19:20] | So it might be the killer’s. | 可能是凶手的 |
[19:24] | Well,given the nature of this case,it might be misleading, | 因为这案子的性质 我这么问可能有点误导 |
[19:26] | but I’ll ask anyway : male or female ? | 但我还是要问: 男性还是女性的血? |
[19:29] | One donor. All male. | 同一个人,男性 |
[19:37] | Lepidro. | |
[19:38] | What kind of name is that ? | 这是个什么名字? |
[19:39] | It’s from Lepidoptera,meaning “butterfly.” | 是Lepidoptera的简称 意思是“蝴蝶” |
[19:41] | Walter Clancy started out a gender-dysmorphic caterpillar | Walter Clancy 开始是个性别不清的毛虫 |
[19:44] | and turned into a bloody butterfly. | 后来蜕变成为血蝴蝶 |
[19:47] | Love hurts. | 爱总是伤人的 |
[19:50] | Bye-bye,scrumptious pumpkin. | 再见,亲爱的小宝贝 |
[19:52] | Bye,Amber. | 再见,Amber |
[19:55] | Dr. Lavalle ? | Lavalle医生? |
[19:56] | No,I’m Francis. My wife is the doc. | 不,我是Francis 我太太才是医生 |
[19:59] | Grownups always do that. | 大人总是这么认为 |
[20:01] | It’s gender-stereotyping,honey. | 那是因为社会为性别规定了形象 |
[20:02] | Okay,Francis. I’m Jim Brass,Las Vegas Police. | 你好Francis 我是Jim Brass,拉斯维加斯警察 |
[20:05] | This is Gil Grissom from the Crime Lab. | 他是罪案调查中心的Gil Grissom |
[20:07] | Well,if I’m being intrusive,please tell me, | 如果我失礼了,请告诉我 |
[20:11] | but,I mean,why are you here ? | 但是…你们为什么会来这里? |
[20:14] | – Wendy Garner. – I know Wendy. | – Wendy Garner – 我认识Wendy |
[20:17] | – She’s a patient. – She was a patient. | – 她是个病人 – 她曾经是个病人 |
[20:23] | My wife is in group. | 我的妻子在看病人 |
[20:26] | This is really frustrating. | 这让人很烦躁 |
[20:28] | They don’t get it. | 他们根本不明白 |
[20:29] | She is a beautiful woman now and I love her. | 她现在是个美丽的女人 我爱它 |
[20:33] | Our pastor doesn’t know. | 我们的牧师不知道 |
[20:35] | You need to tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
[20:36] | The truth goes a long way. | 诚实很重要 |
[20:39] | Mona ? | |
[20:41] | These folks need to speak to you. | 这两位需要和你谈谈 |
[20:44] | – Eddie,would you take over ? – Sure. | – Eddie,你来继续好吗? – 没问题 |
[20:49] | In the Sanctuary Alliance I saw an Erithrean girl | 我在收留所里 见过一个厄立特里亚女孩 |
[20:52] | who had her labia sewn shut. | 她的下阴唇被缝合起来 |
[20:55] | I looked into her eyes and I found a cause. | 看着她的眼睛,我找到了目标 |
[20:58] | 6,000 women a day suffer genital mutilation. | 每天都有6000个 女性遭受性器官上的损伤 |
[21:02] | So you travel around the world treating the victims of sexual treachery ? | 所以你就走遍世界各地 医治这方面的受害者吗? |
[21:06] | You don’t have to travel to find the genitally disenfranchised. | 不一定要走遍世界 才能找到被剥夺性器官的人 |
[21:10] | – Like Wendy Garner ? – Wendy came to me. | – 像Wendy Garner吗? – Wendy来找我 |
[21:13] | She was denied surgery. That’s devastating. | 她被拒绝手术 对她来说是毁灭性的 |
[21:17] | I tried to help her work through that. | 我尝试着帮助她 |
[21:20] | By finding a doctor who would operate on her ? | 你帮她找了黑市医生做手术? |
[21:24] | By working with her on what made her an unacceptable candidate. | 我帮她找出她为什么被拒绝的原因 |
[21:27] | – Which was ? – Patience. | – 为什么? – 她太没耐心 |
[21:29] | When was the last time you saw her ? | 你上次见她是什么时候? |
[21:31] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[21:32] | 7:00 to 8:00 for her individual consultation. | 7点到8点是她的私人辅导时间 |
[21:35] | – How did she seem ? – She was agitated. | – 她看起来如何? – 很不安 |
[21:38] | She was worried about whether her fiancee | 她很担心她的未婚夫 |
[21:40] | would receive her well on their wedding night. | 是否能在新婚之夜接受她 |
[21:43] | So he didn’t know ? | 他不知道吗? |
[21:46] | I don’t recommend what we call “passing.” | 我不鼓励隐瞒 |
[21:49] | I suggested that Aaron come at a group. | 我建议叫Arron也来参加辅导 |
[21:51] | Wendy was adamant that he never know the truth. | 但Wendy的态度很坚决 她永远不想Arron知道真相 |
[21:54] | Doctor,do you videotape your sessions ? | 你会录下你的辅导过程吗? |
[21:57] | No,never. | 永不 |
[21:58] | That would violate the doctor-patient privilege. | 那是违反医生职业道德的 |
[22:03] | Wendy lived here at 118 Sunshine Road in Green Valley. | Wendy住在118号Sunshine路 Green Valley区 |
[22:08] | She left her weekly session with Dr. Lavalle at 8:00 p.m. here. | 她在晚上8点 离开Lavalle医生的诊所 |
[22:12] | Now,Officer Mann pulled her over on Industrial Road 24 minutes later. | 24分钟后 Mann警员在Industrial路上勒令她停车 |
[22:15] | She was found dead two miles south of there, | 她的尸体 在离此地2英里的地方被发现 |
[22:19] | supposedly on her way to her friend Mimosa’s house here. | 她可能在去她朋友Mimosa家的路上 |
[22:23] | Takes ten minutes to drive from the clinic to Industrial Road. | 从诊所开车到Industrial路只需要10分钟 |
[22:28] | I had Greg run it. | 我叫Greg开过了 |
[22:30] | – Asshole. – Yeah. | 够狠 |
[22:31] | 14 minutes of Wendy’s time unaccounted for. | 期间有14分钟 Wendy不知道在做什么 |
[22:35] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[22:36] | She must’ve stopped somewhere between the clinic | 她一定是在诊所和她开快车被抓 |
[22:38] | and where Officer Mann clocked her doing 90. | 这两个地点之间停留过 |
[22:41] | Somewhere in this highlighted area. | 在这段加亮区域的范围之内 |
[22:43] | Yeah,but there’s nothing out there. | 但是那区域什么都没有 |
[22:44] | Not so fast. | 不一定 |
[22:45] | Sara found this in the medicine cabinet. | Sara在Wendy的药柜里找到这个 |
[22:47] | – It’s a Post-It. – “G-105,Section E.” | – 是张便条 – G-105,E地域 |
[22:52] | What does that have to do with her medicine cabinet ? | 这和她的药柜有什么关系? |
[22:54] | Doesn’t have anything to do with the medicine cabinet. | 这和她的药柜没有什么关系 |
[22:56] | I thought it was map coordinates or something like that,but it’s not. | 我本来以为这是地图的坐标 但结果不是 |
[23:00] | You know what they have a lot of up in this area ? | 你知道这区域附近都是什么吗? |
[23:04] | Storage facilities. | 都是仓库 |
[23:19] | What’s the number again ? | 号码是什么来着? |
[23:20] | G-105. Should be right down here. | G-105,应该就在这附近 |
[23:24] | Hey,hey,watch your step. | 嘿,小心点 |
[23:26] | Watch your step. I got footprints. | 你小心点,我找到脚印了 |
[23:30] | Those look like bloody footprints. | 好像是染血的脚印 |
[24:13] | Nick,hit the lights. | Nick,开灯 |
[24:17] | Oh,no. | 哦,不 |
[24:43] | Catherine. | |
[24:45] | Yeah ? | 什么事? |
[24:46] | What do you think went on here ? | 你觉得这是怎么回事? |
[24:48] | Someone outsourced their health care to the wrong provider. | 某人相信了错误的医生 |
[25:00] | At least… something was sterile. | 至少有些东西是消毒过的 |
[25:04] | Maybe why I’m not getting any prints. | 难怪我一点指纹都找不到 |
[25:09] | So I,uh… I talked to the manager. | 我找仓库经理谈过了 |
[25:12] | All he said was,the renter paid cash, | 他说租客给的是现金 |
[25:15] | he was a guy,he seemed normal. | 是个男人,外表正常 |
[25:17] | Normal people don’t torture people in storage bins. | 正常人不会在仓库里折磨别人 |
[25:33] | Piano wires. | 钢琴线 |
[25:34] | They’re used to mobilize the lower part of the abdominal skin | 是用来让下腹的皮肤活动的 |
[25:38] | and anchor the neo-vagina,so it can heal in place. | 并可以在伤口复原 的过程中固定人工阴道 |
[25:41] | I can only imagine those cramps. | 她的腹部一定会绞痛 |
[25:43] | The surgeon stuffs the portal with a cylinder wrapped in gauze | 做手术的人将一个 用纱布包裹的圆柱型物体塞进入口 |
[25:46] | to hold its shape while it heals,and sutures it. | 等到伤口愈合了,再缝合 |
[25:49] | And how long does milady have to wear a wire ? | 那这些金属丝死者要戴多久? |
[25:53] | Well,after five days,the vagina is un-sutured, | 5天后,阴道还没有缝合 |
[25:56] | and the wires are removed. | 金属丝将被移开 |
[25:58] | Scarring indicates multiple surgeries. | 死者的伤疤显示她已经做过多次手术 |
[26:01] | She appears to have gone in for repair due to infection. | 她好像是因为发炎所以需要复诊 |
[26:05] | I take it that wasn’t supposed to happen. | 那么这是一个意外喽? |
[26:07] | Maybe someone wasn’t taking their hormones. | 可能她没有按时吃药 |
[26:10] | Or they were taking some bad Mexican bootlegs. | 也可能她服用了 不符合标准的违法药物 |
[26:12] | Now,that is more than a five o’clock shadow. | 她的胡子似乎有点长 |
[26:16] | It’s a myth that hair grows after death. | 胡须在人死亡后还会继续生长 |
[26:18] | What happens is,the skin contracts,revealing whiskers. | 其实是因为皮肤收紧 所以显示了胡须的根部 |
[26:22] | Contraction of the erector pilae muscles, | 根据肌肉的收缩状态 |
[26:24] | combined with fixed lividity, | 还有皮肤表面显示的铅色 |
[26:26] | indicates time of death was at least two days ago | 她的死亡时间至少在2天前 |
[26:28] | So she died before Wendy. | 她在Wendy死前就死了 |
[26:30] | Yeah,sad as this is,it presents as accidental. | 她的死看起来是个意外 |
[26:33] | Loss of blood due to hemorrhaging. | 死因是失血过多 |
[26:35] | Pelvic artery was severed. | 骨盆的动脉被割断了 |
[26:37] | My theory : surgery one,they botched. | 我的猜测是: 第一次手术做的很拙劣 |
[26:40] | Round two,they repaired her to death. | 第二次手术目的是修补 却导致了她的死亡 |
[27:18] | Toothpaste | “牙膏” |
[28:15] | Do you know a Vern Saldusky,aka Tawny,Peaches,Vava ? | 你认不认识Vern Saldusky 别名Tawny,Peaches,Vava? |
[28:22] | One second,honey. | 等一下,亲爱的 |
[28:34] | You want to talk to Mercedes. | 你要找的是Mercedes |
[28:36] | She’s in the back. | 她在后面 |
[28:38] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[28:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:05] | I’ve never seen junkies shoot up in the face before. | 我从没见过往脸上注射毒品的 |
[29:07] | It’s not smack,it’s silicone. | 那不是毒品,是硅脂 |
[29:10] | Gives you good cheek bones. | 让你的脸颊看起来丰满 |
[29:12] | The ones who can’t buy silicone… | 买不到硅脂的人… |
[29:14] | shoot motor oil. | 就注射电机润滑油 |
[29:16] | – Do they ? – Calm down,pretty boy. | – 真的? – 冷静点,小帅哥 |
[29:19] | We’re not the monsters. | 我们不是怪物 |
[29:20] | The real freaks are the suit-and-ties want to take a walk on the wild side | 真正的变态是那些道貌岸然的客人 他们先来这里疯狂一下 |
[29:24] | before sneaking back to the wife and kids. | 然后再回家找老婆孩子 |
[29:27] | Want to go ? | 要试试吗? |
[29:28] | Mercedes,I presume ? | 你就是Mercedes吗? |
[29:31] | We’re with the Las Vegas Crime Lab, | 我们是罪案调查科的 |
[29:33] | and we’re looking for somebody. | 我们在找一个人 |
[29:34] | Isn’t this where you say my P.O. | 你现在是不是准备告诉我 |
[29:36] | would be interested to know that I’m hustling, | 你会通知我的假释官说我在卖淫 |
[29:38] | and you ask for a freebie ? | 然后你想来免费乐一乐? |
[29:39] | I’m actually not interested in your ass, | 我对你的屁股没什么兴趣 |
[29:41] | but the person we’re looking for is a human butcher who might be. | 可我们要找的凶手 可能会对你的屁股有兴趣 |
[29:48] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[29:49] | The game is helping transgenders who have been turned down for surgery. | 我们要找的人 非法帮助被拒绝的候选人做变性手术 |
[30:04] | You want Benway. | 你要的是Benway |
[30:05] | Benway did my transition,but something went wrong. | 我的手术是Benway做的 但出了问题 |
[30:08] | And now I can’t be a man or a woman. | 现在的我不男不女 |
[30:11] | – Want to see ? – No. No,that’s all right. | – 你想看看吗? – 不用了 |
[30:14] | No,it’s not all right. | 真的不用了 |
[30:15] | He keeps canceling my corrective surgery. | 他一直不肯帮我做修补手术 |
[30:17] | That may be why you’re still alive. | 这可能就是你还活着的原因 |
[30:19] | A friend of mine had to go back four times. | 我有个朋友一共回去找了他4次 |
[30:21] | Finally,he fitted her with a colostomy bag. | 后来他给我朋友安了一个结肠造口术 |
[30:23] | Benway felt so bad,he hooked it up for free. | Benway觉得很抱歉 所以他免费帮我朋友做的 |
[30:26] | Where can we find this humanitarian ? | 我们在哪里可以找到这个 “人道主义者” |
[30:28] | Bulgaria,Romania,Bosnia | 保加利亚,罗马尼亚,波斯尼亚 |
[30:31] | one of the “ias”,I don’t know. He flies in and flies out. | 其中一个带“亚”的国家 他经常飞来飞去的 |
[30:33] | No one’s ever seen him. | 没有人见过他本人 |
[30:35] | He shows up as you go under, | 他总是在你昏迷后才出现 |
[30:36] | and splits before you come to. | 然后在你醒来前离开 |
[30:39] | Do you know Vern Saldusky ? | 你认识Vern Saldusky吗? |
[30:42] | You mean Tawny ? | 你是说Tawny? |
[30:43] | Yeah,Benway just did her. | 是的,Benway刚帮她做了手术 |
[30:47] | Jacqui got an AFIS hit off the bloody fingerprint | Jacqui从AFIS资料库里 |
[30:50] | from the toothpaste tube found in Vern’s vagina. | 找到了符合牙膏上指纹的人 |
[30:54] | Came back a Dr. Karl Benway,military service. | 指纹是Karl Benway医生的 他是军医 |
[30:59] | Well,we found out that this creepy looking thing | 我们发现这个令人毛骨悚然的东西 |
[31:02] | is an abdominal retractor, | 这是个腹部牵引器 |
[31:04] | used to keep the cavity open during surgery. | 是用来在手术时撑开腹腔的 |
[31:07] | It’s only sold in surgical supply stores. | 只有手术用具店才能买到 |
[31:09] | And other than hospitals,the only individual | 在拉斯维加斯过去一年半内 除了医院 |
[31:11] | who’s purchased one in the last year and a half | 唯一一个购买过这仪器的私人医生 |
[31:13] | in Las Vegas,Nevada,is Dr. Karl Benway. | 就是Karl Benway医生 |
[31:18] | We know the name of the butcher. | 我们知道“屠夫”的名字了 |
[31:19] | Benway. | |
[31:25] | What do you know about him, | 关于他我们还知道什么? |
[31:26] | and do we have an address ? | 有没有他的地址? |
[31:27] | Total dead end– he’s not registered with the AMA ; | 完全没线索 他没有在AMA(美国医药协会)登记 |
[31:30] | he’s not in the DMV database ; | DMV(美国车辆总署) 资料库里也没有他的资料 |
[31:32] | he has no passport issued in the state of Nevada. | 他也没有任何护照 |
[31:34] | So we’ve got a non-doctor who served in the military | 他是个没身份的军医 |
[31:37] | who doesn’t drive and never leaves the country. | 不开车,也不出国 |
[31:39] | Sara,you asked for some… research. | Sara,你交代我做些调查 |
[31:43] | Microfiche. Medical journals. The stacks. | 我查了缩微胶卷片和医药杂志 |
[31:46] | There’s not a lot on this guy, | 没有太多关于他的资料 |
[31:47] | but this is what I’ve been able to find. | 不过我找到了这些 |
[31:49] | Vietnam vet– served as a medic. | 他是兽医 参加过越战,身份是军医 |
[31:52] | Then it looks like he did a short stint | 他还为动物保护协会 |
[31:54] | with the Sanctuary Alliance in Ghana. | 在加纳短期工作过 |
[31:56] | He goes from Ghana to Mexico, | 然后从加纳,他去了墨西哥 |
[31:58] | where he’s arrested and deported for performing illegal abortions. | 在那里他以非法堕胎的罪名被捕 |
[32:01] | Was his medical license revoked ? | 他的医生执照被取消了吗? |
[32:03] | No. | 没有 |
[32:04] | Benway never went to medical school. | Benway根本没有没有进过医学院 |
[32:05] | In 1983,he was arrested for protesting outside the Supreme Court. | 1983年,他以藐视法庭的罪名被捕 |
[32:09] | 1987,San Francisco Chronicle article. | 1987年,他受三藩市Chronicle杂志采访 |
[32:12] | He was interviewed at an anti-nuke rally. | 原因是反核集会 |
[32:15] | And photographed. | 他当时被拍照 |
[32:19] | Know what ? | 你知道吗? |
[32:20] | I believe Dr. Lavalle… ….is Dr. Benway. | 我认为Lavalle医生… 就是Benway医生 |
[32:28] | Boy,you must get pretty jet-lagged | 你现在一定有时差吧 |
[32:29] | flying back and forth to Bulgaria. | 刚从保加利亚飞回来 |
[32:32] | Or is it Romania… Karl ? | 还是罗马尼亚…Karl? |
[32:38] | I haven’t been Karl Benway for a very long time. | 我在很久以前就不是Karl Benway了 |
[32:42] | Yeah,like three days ago, | 没错,3天前 |
[32:43] | when you killed Vern Saldusky at the E-Z Access storage unit ? | 你在E-Z仓库里杀害了Vern Saldusky |
[32:47] | That’s a hell of a place for an operating room. | 那地方可真不适合动手术 |
[32:50] | I mean,why not go all the way and use the men’s room at the bus station ? | 你干吗不干脆一点 直接在男厕所动手术? |
[32:55] | We found your fingerprint there. | 我们在仓库里找到你的指纹 |
[32:56] | I never said I wasn’t there. | 我从没否认过过到过那里 |
[32:58] | I attended Vern’s surgery. | 我参加了Vern的手术 |
[33:00] | He was… terrified. | 他…吓坏了 |
[33:03] | I tried to calm him. | 我尝试着让他冷静 |
[33:05] | Can’t get any calmer than dead. | 没有比死更冷静的了 |
[33:07] | I’m a counselor. | 我是个心理辅导师 |
[33:10] | Is that how your fingerprint ended up on a three-day-old vagina ? | 我们在一个死了3天的女人 的假阴道里找到你指纹 |
[33:15] | Counseling ? | 心理辅导? |
[33:22] | I’ve devoted my life | 我把我的生命奉献给 |
[33:23] | to helping those who are cast out by gender prejudice. | 帮助因性别问题受到歧视的人们 |
[33:26] | Where would these souls be without me ? | 如果他们没有我会怎么样? |
[33:28] | Who will stand in judgment ? | 是谁决定他们命运的? |
[33:31] | As to who’s a candidate and who’s not. Dr. Mercer ? | 为什么Mercer医生 可以决定谁可以做手术,谁不行? |
[33:35] | I was the only one willing to help them. | 只有我愿意帮助他们 |
[33:39] | I was 19 in the rice paddies of Vietnam… | 19岁的时候,我参加越战 |
[33:44] | sewing legs back on grunts. | 在谷堆上做着缝合手术 |
[33:47] | I performed abortions in Mexico… | 我在墨西哥非法帮人堕胎 |
[33:51] | on rape victims when the church turned its back on them. | 孕妇是个强奸受害人 但教会却拒绝帮助她 |
[33:53] | I have been doing gender reassignment surgery for ten years. | 过去10年里 我一直在帮人做变性手术 |
[33:57] | You’ve been performing surgeries without a medical degree… | 你在没有医生 牌照的情况下帮人动手术 |
[34:01] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[34:05] | How many Verns have there been ? | 到底有过多少个Vern? |
[34:08] | How many Wendys ? | 多少个Wendy? |
[34:17] | Vern was an unfortunate tragedy. | Vern是个意外的悲剧 |
[34:21] | I have no idea what happened to Wendy. | 我真的不知道Wendy为什么会死 |
[34:23] | She saw you with Vern. | 她看到你为Vern做手术 |
[34:25] | So you killed her,so she wouldn’t expose you. | 所以你就杀了她灭口 |
[34:27] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[34:30] | After I saw Wendy at the clinic, | 我在诊所见过Wendy后 |
[34:32] | I went straight to my daughter’s soccer game. | 就直接去看我女儿的足球比赛 |
[34:37] | I have nothing more to say. | 我没什么好说的了 |
[34:39] | We need you to say “ahh.” | 我需要你说”啊” |
[34:44] | So,I heard Brass arrested Dr. Lavalle, | 听说Brass逮捕了Lavalle医生 |
[34:47] | who is really Dr. Benway ? | 她就是Benway医生? |
[34:49] | – Which means her DNA is male. – Right. | – 那就是说她的DNA应该是男性的? – 没错 |
[34:51] | In one of the latex gloves at the storage facility, | 在仓库里找到的手套上 |
[34:53] | I found female DNA. | 我发现了女性DNA |
[34:54] | Well,Vern was a male,and Dr. Lavalle was a male. | Vern是男性,Lavalle医生也是男性 |
[34:57] | So the doctor had help. | 也就是说当时还有别人在场 |
[35:03] | This is ridic… | 这太过分了 |
[35:04] | What you have done to my wife is disgraceful ! | 你们怎么可以那样对我太太! |
[35:07] | You’re not gonna find anything here ! | 在这里你什么也找不到! |
[35:08] | Officer,could you escort this man outside ? | 警官,可以请你带这个男人出去吗? |
[35:10] | This is discrimination. We are normal people, | 你们这是歧视 我们也是正常人 |
[35:12] | trying to live a normal life. | 只想过正常人的生活 |
[35:16] | I think we have a spitter,my friend. | 老兄,他看起来很不满 |
[35:20] | – Really ? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 没错 |
[35:26] | – I’ll check the back. – All right. | – 我去后面看看 – 好的 |
[36:00] | Take her home ! | 带她回家! |
[36:02] | Get her out of here ! | 带她离开这里! |
[36:06] | Can I take care of my daughter,please ? | 我可以去照顾我女儿吗? |
[36:09] | Francis,what is going on ? | Francis,这是怎么回事? |
[36:11] | – Daddy,what’s going on ? – It’s okay,honey. | – 爸爸,发生什么事了? – 没事,亲爱的 |
[36:14] | – Amber’s gonna take you home. – I want to go with you. | – Amber会带你回家 – 我要和你一起 |
[36:16] | – I know. – Where’s Mommy ? | – 我知道 – 妈妈呢? |
[36:17] | – Mommy’s gonna be right back. – I can’t take her. | – 妈妈马上就回来 – 我不能照顾她 |
[36:19] | I have the night shift at the hospital. Fr… | 我晚上要去医院工作 |
[36:21] | She shouldn’t be seeing this. She’s your kid,too. | 她不该看到这些的 她也是你的孩子! |
[36:23] | Take some responsibility. | 负点责任 |
[36:24] | – Okay,fine. – Good. | – 好吧 – 好 |
[36:29] | Put your belt on. Come on,can you pull it ? | 把安全带戴上 |
[36:43] | I don’t understand why I’m here. | 我不明白为什么要叫我来 |
[36:46] | Well,you’re here because I compared your DNA from this cigarette butt | 我们请你来的原因是 你在烟上留下的DNA |
[36:49] | to sweat recovered from the inside of a latex glove at the crime scene. | 和我们在犯罪现场 找到的手套上的DNA符合 |
[37:03] | Ms. Hamshaw… | Hamshaw小姐… |
[37:05] | Dr. Lavalle was performing illegal surgeries, | Lavalle医生非法动手术 |
[37:08] | and you were assisting. | 而你在旁帮忙 |
[37:10] | Now,why would you be involved with something like that ? | 你为什么会和本案惹上关系? |
[37:13] | Mona and Francis helped me clean up. | Mona和Francis 在我最困难的时候帮了我 |
[37:16] | They gave me money to be a surrogate mom for Tippi | 他们请我做Tippi的代母 |
[37:19] | and got me my RN degree. | 还帮助我考了护士执照 |
[37:22] | They’re family. | 他们就是我的家人 |
[37:25] | So Tippi has two dads and one mom ? | 所以说Tippi有2个爸爸,一个妈妈 |
[37:29] | Actually,it’s two moms and a dad. | 其实是2个妈妈,一个爸爸 |
[37:32] | Okay,tell me about Wendy Garner. | 告诉我Wendy Garner的事 |
[37:36] | Her procedure was completely successful. | 她的手术很成功 |
[37:39] | Well,right up till her death. | 直到她死 |
[37:41] | I had nothing to do with that. | 她的死与我无关 |
[37:44] | I was at Tippi’s soccer game with Mona. | 我和Mona当时 都在看Tippi的足球比赛 |
[38:33] | – Okay,now what’s next ? – I don’t know. | – 下面呢? – 我不知道 |
[38:38] | – We’ve got Belle. – Belle. – Belle. | – 是Belle – Belle |
[38:42] | That’s so sweet… | 太可爱了 |
[38:44] | My god,what is this ? | 哦,天哪 这是什么 |
[38:48] | How could you do this ? | 你怎么可以这么做 |
[38:49] | I just wanted you to keep my secret from Aaron,not this. | 我只想你帮我保守秘密 我没想你会这么做 |
[38:54] | I trusted you. | 我曾信任你 |
[38:55] | How could you just leave her like this ? | 你怎么可以把她这样留在这里? |
[39:04] | I mean,this day means so much to me. | 今天对我的意义太重大了 |
[39:06] | And to have girlfriends like you,it’s just amazing. | 有你们这么好的朋友真是太好了 |
[39:11] | 30 seconds of mutilation recorded over a bridal shower. | 婚前聚会 的录影带上录到了30秒的血腥场面 |
[39:14] | She told her best friend and Officer Mann | 她曾告诉她的好朋友和Mann警员 |
[39:17] | that she had some videos to show. | 她有一卷录影带 |
[39:20] | I think she must have been trying to expose Lavalle. | 她一定想把Lavalle的行为公诸于世 |
[39:29] | Brown. Really ? | Brown 真的? |
[39:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:36] | That was Brass. | 是Brass |
[39:37] | Ten soccer moms confirm they saw Dr. Lavalle and Amber Hamshaw | 至少有十个母亲可以为Lavelle |
[39:41] | at the soccer game the night Wendy was killed. | 和Amber Hamshaw做不在场证明 |
[39:44] | Another dead end. | 线索又断了 |
[39:46] | Those fingerprints on the videotape you recovered ? | 录像带上找到的指纹 |
[39:48] | We got a match. | 我们找到符合的日呢了 |
[39:51] | Wendy’s videotape… your fingerprint. | Wendy的录像带,你的指纹 |
[39:55] | Doctor,help me understand something. | 请帮我搞清楚些事情 |
[39:58] | Wendy videotaped the storage area, | Wendy录下了仓库里的情形 |
[40:00] | threatening to expose your wife’s “good work” | 她想公开你太太的行为 因为你太太威胁Wendy 要告诉她的未婚夫 |
[40:03] | because your wife was threatening to tell Wendy’s fiancee | |
[40:06] | that she’s not what she appears to be. | 她并不是一个真正的女人 |
[40:12] | But the three of you were still getting it on. | 但你们3个人竟然还发生性关系 |
[40:15] | I beg your pardon ? | 你说什么? |
[40:16] | Based on the DNA that we found in Wendy’s cheek, | 根据我们在 Wendy的脸颊上找到的DNA |
[40:20] | you were swapping spit with her, | 你曾和Wendy交换过唾液 |
[40:22] | and your wife was swapping something else with her. | 而你的太太则和她交换过精液 |
[40:26] | Now we know that post-ops can’t ejaculate. | 做过变性手术就不会再射精 |
[40:28] | So the only way I can explain the semen in Wendy’s mouth is | 所以对于Wendy 嘴里的精液的唯一解释就是 |
[40:31] | your wife is still packing. | 你的太太并没有切除阴茎 |
[40:34] | Yes,and I performed fellatio on my wife… | 没错,当天我曾经为我太太口交 |
[40:37] | after lunch. Is that a crime ? | 这也是犯罪吗? |
[40:41] | I have no idea how anything got into Wendy’s mouth. | 我根本不知道 Wendy的嘴里为什么会有精液 我和我太太忠于对方 |
[40:43] | My wife and I did not cheat. | |
[40:47] | You don’t get it,do you ? Because we’re different. | 你不能理解吗? 就因为我们不是普通人? |
[40:51] | We still love. | 我们也有爱 我们也懂得尊重 |
[40:54] | We still honor. | |
[40:56] | Is that why you hacked out Wendy’s Adam’s apple ? | 这就是你切除了Wendy喉结的原因吗? 爱与尊重? |
[40:58] | Love and honor ? | |
[41:00] | You went back to the storage area to get rid of Vern’s body. | 你去仓库里处理Vern的尸体 |
[41:03] | You saw Wendy leaving. | 你看到Wendy离开 Mimosa,是我 |
[41:19] | Mimosa,look,it’s me. | |
[41:22] | I need your help,okay ? | 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:24] | I have these videos and I have to show you them. | 我有个录像带,我想给你看 你不会相信你看到的东西的 |
[41:27] | You’re never going to believe what’s on them. | |
[41:29] | These people… | 那些人… |
[41:38] | How dare you ?! | 你怎么可以出卖我们! |
[41:51] | I tried to protect my wife’s work. | 我为的是保护我太太的事业 我为的不只是我们 而是为了所有像我们一样的人们 |
[41:54] | Not just for us. For all the people like us. | |
[42:00] | So the man admits to murder but not infidelity. | 所以他承认谋杀,但不承认不贞 |
[42:03] | Well,maybe he wasn’t unfaithful. | 可能他的确没有对他太太不忠 |
[42:05] | You know,I read a paper in the JFS | 我曾经看过一篇文章 有个女性吻了一个男性 |
[42:07] | documenting a case where a woman kissed a man, | |
[42:09] | who had smoked a cigarette. | 男性曾抽了一根烟 |
[42:11] | When they tested the cigarette butt, | 然而在烟头上 |
[42:12] | they found both their DNA on it. | 却找到了2个人的DNA |
[42:14] | So you’re saying it was transfer ? | 你是说DNA迁移了吗? 如果Francis在杀害 Wendy前曾帮他太太口交 |
[42:16] | Well,if Francis gave his wife fellatio shortly before he killed Wendy, | |
[42:21] | it’s possible that some of the semen was still in his mouth, | 那么他的嘴里 很可能还残留着精液 |
[42:23] | and it got transferred onto her through his spit. | 然后通过他的 唾液到了Wendy脸上和嘴里 |
[42:30] | – Right. – Don’t you think ? | – 没错 – 你认为呢? 你应该想知道Wendy的死因 |
[42:34] | I thought you’d want to know what happened to Wendy. | |
[42:37] | I appreciate your telling me. | 很感谢你告诉我 |
[42:40] | Killed by someone in our own community. | 竟然是我们圈内的人做的 |
[42:43] | As if we don’t have enough enemies. | 我们的敌人还不够多吗 |
[42:49] | Her parents never understood her,but | 她的父母一直不理解她 不过他们还是有权知道 |
[42:52] | still I think they should know. | |
[42:56] | What do I say? | 我怎么告诉他们? |
[43:01] | Show them an oyster. | 给他们看牡蛎 什么? |
[43:03] | I’m sorry ? | |
[43:04] | There are two types of male oysters, | 有两种雄性牡蛎 |
[43:06] | and one of them can change genders at will. | 其中一种可以随意改变性别 |
[43:11] | And before man crawled out of the muck, | 人在最初的时候 可能也具有同样的选择权 可能人来本来是可以随意改变性别的 |
[43:13] | maybe he had the same option. | |
[43:16] | Maybe originally we were supposed to be able to switch genders, | |
[43:21] | and being born with just one sex… is a mutation. | 固定的性别 可能是后来基因上发生的…突变 |
[43:30] | Sous-titres : Abra Cadaver Team Transcripts : Raceman |