Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] What are you doing ? 你在干嘛?
[00:22] I’m going insane. 我快抓狂了
[00:24] I don’t understand this diagram. 我看不懂这个图解
[00:27] You don’t need a diagram. 你不需要图解
[00:30] You need a woman. 你需要个女人
[00:40] I’m looking forward to your speech. 我很期待你的演说
[00:50] What A.D. Cavallo will enjoy the most 主管助理Cavallo最享受的
[00:54] is no longer having to lie about how much work he has to do. 就是他不必再为了他的工作量而说谎了
[01:00] Enjoy your retirement,Bob. 祝退休生活愉快
[01:03] But seriously,folks… 不过说真的…
[01:05] appointing the new Assistant Director 我非常重视为证物化验室…
[01:07] for the Crime Lab is not a task I take lightly. 委任新主管助理这件事
[01:10] I believe in promoting from within. 我决定内部提升
[01:13] I believe in rewarding years 我相信大家多年来为部门
[01:15] of dedication and devotion to this Department. 做出的贡献和牺牲
[01:19] I believe in Conrad Ecklie. 我相信Conrad Ecklie的能力
[01:29] For a proper introduction, I’d like to turn to his good friend… 下面,我们由他多年的好友兼同事
[01:32] and colleague of many years …Supervisor Gil Grissom. Gil Grissom主管为我们做正式介绍
[01:40] Gil…
[01:41] I got a 419. 有个紧急状况
[01:43] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[01:44] Swing’s tapped out. I’m the back-up. Swing’s 不在,我就是候补
[01:48] Here… you give my speech. 拿着…我的演说换你来
[01:53] Good luck,Conrad. 祝好运,Conrad
[01:59] Gil…
[02:06] What’s going on ? 这是怎么回事?
[02:09] “What can I say about Conrad Ecklie ?” “关于Conrad Ecklie,我能说些什么呢?”
[02:14] “You want to help me out up here?” “你能不能上来帮帮我啊?”
[02:22] Hey,Griss… 嘿,Griss…
[02:24] What’s with the monkey suit ? 干嘛打扮这么正式?
[02:25] I was at a funeral across the street. 我刚参加了个葬礼
[02:28] At a casino ? My condolences. 在个赌场里面?真抱歉
[02:31] Scene’s in the east penthouse. 现场在东面的顶楼复式套房
[02:32] Gotta use the VIP elevator. 你需要搭VIP专用电梯
[02:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:51] What floor did you want ? 几楼?
[02:53] Where do you think I’m going ? 你认为我要去哪层呢?
[02:56] I wouldn’t know. 我怎么知道
[02:57] You don’t recognize me. 你不认得我了
[03:01] Apparently not. 很明显不认识
[03:03] In the lab,I usually wear my hair up. 在化验室里,我的头发都是梳上去的
[03:07] Oh,yeah… 哦,对…
[03:09] You’re pulling in when I’m pulling out. 我下班的时候你上班
[03:11] Sofia Curtis.
[03:12] CSI-Three,day shift. You work for Ecklie. CSI-3,白天的班 你是Ecklie的员工
[03:15] As of tonight, so do you. 从今晚开始,你也是了
[03:22] Hey,Gil… hey,Sofie. 嘿,Gil…嘿,Sofie
[03:24] Sorry to drag you away from the Chicken Cordon Bleu. 很抱歉害你们没吃到晚宴
[03:27] It’s the McKinley High Homecoming. 今晚是McKingley中学的毕业舞会
[03:31] The dance is downstairs, 舞会在楼下举行
[03:33] but the cool kids’ party is in here. 不过比较酷的孩子们都聚在这里
[03:42] This place makes the Rain Man suite at Caesar’s look like my condo. 这地方豪华到让Caeser酒店 的总统套房看起来像我的公寓
[03:46] These rooms are just for whales and royalty. 这些房间都是给皇室住的
[03:48] What’s up ? 怎么样?
[03:49] We’re running down the VIP host, see who’s got it tonight. 我们在查今晚VIP的名单
[03:54] Okay,paramedics pronounced,left the scene undisturbed. 急救人员已经宣布死亡 不要破坏现场
[03:58] Name is Nicole Jensen,17. 她的名字是Nicole Jensen,17岁
[04:00] Coroner’s en route. 法医在路上了
[04:02] I’m gonna talk to the MTV generation. 我去找那些青少年好好聊聊
[04:11] Where’s your kit ? 你的工具呢?
[04:13] I can send a uniform to bring it up. 我可以叫个警员帮你送上来
[04:22] Teenager abuses drugs and/or booze… 青少年滥用毒品和/或酒
[04:26] there’s a news flash. 真有新意
[04:34] Contusions on her neck. 她脖子上有擦伤
[04:36] And the position suggests she was grabbed from behind. 她应该是被人从后面袭击
[04:42] “A night to remember.” “值得回忆的一晚”
[04:46] A night to forget. 应该忘记的一晚
[05:31] Okay… so I talked to the VIP host. 我查了VIP名单
[05:32] The room was checked out to Charlie Macklin. 这房间是一个叫做 Charlie Macklin的人租的
[05:35] It’s his casino. 这里是他的赌场
[05:36] Yeah,it’s for his daughter,Janelle. 他是为了他女儿Janelle租的
[05:38] She’s having an after party with her and her friends. 她和她的朋友要在这里开派队
[05:41] Oh,off the streets and out of trouble. 哦,本以为这样就不会惹麻烦了
[05:43] Best laid plans. 计划还不错
[05:45] So what’s the daughter’s story ? 这个女儿现在是什么情况?
[05:48] She is not in the hall. We haven’t seen her yet. 我不在大堂里,我还没见过她
[05:51] We’re still looking. 我们还在找她
[06:09] I can barely move in this dress 穿这裙子我几乎无法行动
[06:11] and we haven’t cleared the bathroom yet, 而我们还没检查浴室
[06:12] so there it is. 所以…
[06:15] Don’t worry, I’m wearing underwear. 不用担心,我有穿内衣
[06:18] As far as you know. 据你所知
[06:23] Liver temp is 97.2. 肝温度是97.2
[06:25] She’s been dead less than two hours. 她的死亡时间是两小时内
[06:28] Banana peel… 香蕉皮…
[06:29] G-string… 性感内裤…
[06:32] Scared of that. 我怕这玩意儿
[06:36] Ligature marks on both of her wrists. 她的手腕有被捆绑的痕迹
[06:41] Some kind of adhesive residue,too. 还有些具黏性的渣滓
[06:49] So,she was bound ? 她被捆绑过?
[06:54] Marked impression on her left cheek. 左边的脸颊上有压痕
[07:00] Maybe some sort of circular device pressed against her face ? 可能被圆形的物体挤压过
[07:10] No beer or liquor. 没有任何酒类
[07:12] Just water,yogurt, and OJ. 只有水,酸乳酪,和橘子汁
[07:16] Mixers,not for drinks… maybe for drugs. 都是混合物,不过不是混酒 可能是混某种毒品
[07:21] Right pH in the stomach speeds the buzz. 胃里有适量的氢离子活度, 可以增强毒品的效力
[07:25] I think there’s narco around here somewhere. 这里有没有缉毒科的?
[07:28] A-A-Are you talking to me ? 你在对我说话吗?
[07:30] No. 不是
[07:32] Do you always process like this ? 你每次都这样处理证物吗?
[07:34] – Like what ? – With your mouth. – 怎么样? – 用你的嘴
[07:38] Whenever I meet someone new, 每次认识新同事的时候
[07:40] I always say their name out loud a few times. 我总要大声念几次他们的名字
[07:43] Keeps a picture in my head. 让我心里有个形象
[07:46] I thought that’s why we had cameras. 那不就是我们发明照相机的原因吗?
[07:51] So,Nikki comes running in and starts laughing at the carpet. Nikki冲了进来,开始对着地毯笑
[07:55] You know,hurling, blowing chunks,vomiting. 跌跌撞撞,又呕吐
[07:58] I got it,Miranda. I get the picture. 我知道了,Miranda 我可以想像
[08:00] I know what it means. 我明白你的意思
[08:01] The others came in, and,uh… 其他人也跟进来了…
[08:04] Someone tried CPR, I guess. 也有人尝试了急救
[08:07] Didn’t work. We called 911. 但没有用 所以我们报了警
[08:09] – So,uh,you tight with Nikki ? – God,no. – 你和Nikki熟吗? – 哦,当然不
[08:12] Her dad was a freelance limo driver. 她父亲是个开礼车的司机
[08:15] I mean,you have to have a felony to get that job. 一定是有案底的人才会做那种工作
[08:18] – How would you know that ? – Everybody knows that. – 你怎么知道的? – 大家都知道这点
[08:22] The guy was an ex-kneebreaker for the old mob. 那家伙以前是黑帮的打手
[08:25] You ever see Casino ? The movie ? 你看过《赌场》吗? 那部电影?
[08:27] – Yeah,sure,yeah. – Whatever. 看过吧
[08:29] – The guy Joe Pesci played. – Tony “The Ant” Spilotro. Joe Pesci演的那个角色 Tony “蚂蚁” Spilotro
[08:32] Well,he and Nikki’s dad were friends. 他和Nikki的父亲是好朋友
[08:34] – Oh,yeah ? – In real life. – 哦,真的吗? – 在现实生活中
[08:36] Real lowlifes. 真正下层的人
[08:39] That girl was Kryptonite to me. 我完全不认识那女孩
[08:42] I’d be lying if I said any different. 我说的全部是真话
[08:45] Kids have been going in and out of the suite all night, 整个晚上, 大家都进进出出的
[08:47] but the front desk only issued card keys to seven. 不过有套房钥匙卡的只有7个人
[08:50] Brass has five of them upstairs… Brass在楼上找到了5张
[08:53] Uh,Janelle Macklin and Sean Paland are unaccounted for, 还没有找到Janelle Macklin 和Sean Paland的
[08:57] so I’ll check the casino. 我在赌场里找找
[08:59] I thought you were going to process the scene with Grissom. 我以为你要和Grissom一起检查现场
[09:02] I was. He said he had it covered. 我本来是的, 但他说他可以搞定
[09:03] Sofia Curtis is up there with him. Sofia Curtis在上面帮他
[09:06] Ecklie’s right hand. Ecklie的左右手
[09:09] Ever do a case with her ? 你与她合作过吗?
[09:11] Hey,I heard Grissom stuck you with his speech. 嘿,听说Grissom把他的演说推给你了
[09:14] A napkin is not a speech. 一张纸巾称不上是个演说
[09:16] I’m going to need to see everybody who went in or out 我需要你调查每个
[09:19] of the east penthouse since check-in, 今晚出入过东套房的人
[09:21] and that includes stairwells and service entrances. 包括从楼梯和员工入口出入的人
[09:25] You know,that’s Janelle Macklin’s suite. 你知道那是Janelle Macklin的套房
[09:28] Yeah,I know. 我知道
[09:30] Her father owns the casino. 这赌场是她父亲的
[09:32] Okay… 好吧
[09:37] Dance is still going strong. 舞会依然进行的很热烈
[09:40] That’s the beauty of high school in Las Vegas. 这就是拉斯维加斯中学的魅力
[09:43] Homecoming in a casino, dance can go all night. 毕业舞会在赌场里举行 整晚跳舞
[09:51] I’ve been down here dancing for hours. 我一直都在下面跳舞
[09:53] – Ask anybody. – I might just do that. – 不信你可以问人 – 我会的
[09:55] Why don’t you come over here and talk to me for a second? 你跟我来,我需要和你谈谈
[09:56] Come on,man ! 老兄!
[09:57] What,you need to tell your date or something ? 怎样?你要和你的舞伴说一声吗?
[10:00] – I came stag. – Come here. – 我一个人来的 – 过来
[10:01] If I want a date, I’ll get one in there. 如果我想要舞伴 在里面就可以找到
[10:03] You know how many couples break up at Homecoming ? 你知道多少情侣在毕业舞会分手吗?
[10:06] I looked it up. It’s like ten percent. 我查过,好像有10%
[10:08] Staggering. 难以置信
[10:10] Hm… you hang out with Nikki a lot ? 你经常和Nikki一起吗?
[10:12] Please… the girl’s a scarf. 别开玩笑了,那女的是个花痴
[10:15] Always hanging on the neck of anyone with loot. 只要有钱就可以跟她有一手
[10:17] Is that what was she doing up in the 这就是她跟着你的兄弟们
[10:19] P. Diddy suite with your buddies ? 去楼上套房的原因吗?
[10:22] Guess everybody wanted in on that party. 大家都想参加那个派队
[10:25] And Nikki wasn’t on the list. Nikki没有被邀请
[10:27] Hey,wait,Janelle… Janelle,wait ! 嘿,等等,Janelle!
[10:29] Look,Nikki, it’s no big deal. Nikki,这没什么大不了的
[10:30] You’re not missing anything. 你没错过什么
[10:32] That’s easy for you to say. C’mon,Janelle,we’re seniors. 你说的简单 Janelle,我们要毕业了!
[10:34] This is my last homecoming… please ! 这是我最后一次参加学校的舞会 求你了!
[10:36] Janelle’s always taking in strays. Janelle每次都收留些怪人
[10:39] Yeah,Janelle… 是的,Janelle
[10:40] Do you know where Janelle is now ? 你知道Janelle在哪里吗?
[10:42] I have no idea. 我不知道
[10:43] You know,when I busted outta there, 我刚才下楼的时候
[10:45] she was still up there chillin’ with the rest of them. 她还在套房里和其他人一起
[10:47] Standard SAE kit was collected. 收集标准的SAE样本
[10:50] Physical finding of sexual activity. 曾经有过性行为
[10:52] Unable to determine if consensual or rape. 无法决定是自愿还是被动
[10:55] Collected heart blood sample. 收集了心脏血液样本
[10:58] Preliminary tox indicates psilocybin,MDMA, 初步药检发现有菌类与MDMA成分的迷幻药
[11:02] and THC in the system. 还检验出四氢大麻酚
[11:05] Green-colored fiber was collected from the nasal passages… 鼻孔里采集到绿色的纤维质
[11:09] to be forwarded to Trace Evidence for analysis. 将送到证物科做进一步的调查
[11:13] Vomitus mass was found in the throat and lungs 喉咙和胃里有呕吐物
[11:15] and there was petecchial hemorrhaging of the lower eyelids. 下眼皮有明显的淤痕
[11:19] Preliminary C.O.D. appears to be mechanical asphyxia 根据胃里发现的残留物
[11:22] from aspiration of gastric content 初步鉴定死因为毒品引致的
[11:25] as a result of acute drug intoxication. 严重慢性中毒与窒息
[11:32] Albert Robbins,M.E., employee number 228369. Albert Robbins,M.E., 员工号 228369.
[11:53] Collected seven used condoms from two bedrooms. 从两间房间里找到了7个用过的避孕套
[11:56] Not a record in my book. 还没破纪录
[11:59] Fact that the victim’s wrists were bound 受害者的手腕被绑
[12:01] suggests possible sex games. 他们可能玩过性游戏
[12:03] Also pulled a plastic Baggie from a toilet 我还从马桶里找到了一个塑胶袋
[12:06] containing what looks like ground-up mushrooms, 里面装的是“蘑菇”
[12:08] probably not the kind you put on pizza. 当然不是煮菜用的蘑菇
[12:12] Could be the source of the psilocybin. 应该是菌类迷魂药的来源
[12:15] One of those kids is still holding. 那群孩子里有人没说真话
[12:16] I’m gonna let Brass know. 我要去通知Brass
[12:20] That time I was talking to you. 我刚才再和你说话
[12:24] What ? Sorry. 什么?不好意思
[12:27] I was,uh, 我把你的声音…
[12:28] treating it like white noise. 当成了白噪音
[12:32] – What are you seeing ? – Chicken Cordon Bleu. – 你在看什么? – 昨天我们没吃到的晚宴
[12:36] Okay,there’s no evidence of that meal anywhere here, 这里没有任何证据和晚宴有关
[12:40] and Ecklie always said you had an odd sense of humor, Ecklie常说你有很奇怪的幽默感
[12:43] so that would make this a joke. 所以,你刚才是在开玩笑吗?
[12:47] Not really. 不完全是
[12:49] If you’re on your feet when you’re throwing up, 如果你呕吐的时候是站着的
[12:51] the vomit goes everywhere. 一定会吐的满地都是
[12:52] The higher you are, the wider the splash ! 站的越直,吐的面积越大
[12:56] But… this vomit is confined to one specific area. 但是,这片呕吐物的面积很小
[13:02] So she was probably lying down 所以她呕吐的时候
[13:05] when she was throwing up. 极可能躺在地上的
[13:06] – Maybe unconscious. – Or already dead. 可能是昏迷状态 也可能已经死了
[13:10] Vomit could’ve been forced out by CPR compressions. 呕吐物可能是在 急救的时候被挤压出来的
[13:13] But that doesn’t explain the bruise on her cheek. 可那也不能解释她脖子上为什么有淤痕
[13:15] Or the green fibers in her nose. 或是她鼻孔里的绿色纤维
[13:34] Well… may have started here. 可能是从这里考试的
[13:39] Stop it ! 放开我!
[13:41] Shut up your mouth ! 闭上你的嘴!
[13:51] You’re all done. Let’s go. 你完了,跟我走
[13:52] What do you mean ? 什么意思?
[13:53] We know you’re dealing drugs. 我们知道你在贩毒
[13:54] Nikki Jensen’s dead because of you. Nikki Jensen的死你要负责
[13:55] No,okay, wait,okay, 不,等等
[13:56] I don’t even do… I don’t even drink,okay ? 我不吸毒 我也根本不喝酒
[13:58] You don’t… you don’t want me,you… 你要的人不是我 你要的是…
[14:01] you want Rex. 你要找的人是Rex
[14:04] Hey,Rex. 嘿,Rex
[14:09] Look,my name is Gavin. 听着,我的名字是Gavin
[14:10] You got my license, check it. 你有我的证件,你可以检查
[14:12] No,no,it’s “Rex”, you know,as in RX*. * RX = drug prescription (abbreviation) 不,不,是”Rex” 也就是”RX” (处方药方的缩写)
[14:15] I guess it’s a lot more subtle than “drugstore,” right ? 的确比叫”药房”巧妙多了 对不对?(英文的”药物”和”毒品”是同一个词)
[14:18] I got nothing to do with drugs, my man. 我和毒品一点关系也没有
[14:20] You already searched me. 你已经搜过我的身了
[14:21] Is there anywhere else you care to look ? 你还想搜搜什么别的地方吗?
[14:24] Hey,you better save that position for later,brother. 小兄弟, 你那个姿势最好留着以后用
[14:26] You’re gonna need it, where you’re going. 在你就快要去的地方 那姿势会很实用的
[14:28] – Is this our dealer ? – Oh,yeah. – 他就是毒贩? – 没错
[14:30] Get this straight,okay ? I’m not a drug dealer. 你们搞清楚 我不是个毒贩
[14:33] My dad owns seven restaurants, including one at the Bellagio 我父亲拥有7间餐厅 包括Bellagio也有
[14:36] and the gourmet room downstairs. 还有楼下的餐厅
[14:37] I don’t need drug money. 我才不需要靠贩毒赚钱
[14:39] Well,maybe you just like getting your friends high. 可能你只是喜欢让你的朋友吸毒
[14:42] There’s a song about that, I think. 好像有首歌就是唱这个的
[14:58] Hold out your hand. 把手伸出来
[15:02] Duct tape residue. 胶纸的残留物
[15:04] What do you know ? 真想不到
[15:08] You know,if the water is relatively still, 如果水不是流动的, 就算泡在水里
[15:10] submerged prints can remain for weeks, 指纹还是可以被保留几星期
[15:14] months, sometimes even years. 几个月,甚至几年
[15:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:25] When we match your prints on this bag, 等我们在这个袋子上找到你的指纹
[15:28] you’ll be charged with murder. 你将会被起诉谋杀
[15:48] I didn’t give Nikki anything. 我什么都没有给Nikki
[15:51] The ‘shrooms were for the room. 那些”蘑菇”是给这派队的
[15:52] She was diving in there with both hands,and… 是她自己一定要加入这派队…
[15:55] Did you have sex with her ? 你和她发生过性行为吗?
[15:57] So what if I did ? She was… giving it away. 就算有又怎么样 是她心甘情愿的
[16:00] You tied her up and forced her down on the couch. 你把她绑了起来,按到沙发上
[16:03] That wasn’t me. 那不是我干的
[16:11] G rissom.
[16:12] I just found Janelle Macklin. 我刚刚找到了Janelle Macklin
[16:14] Good. We need to talk to her right away. 做的好,我们马上找她谈谈
[16:16] That’s going to be tough. 估计不太容易
[16:30] Everyone hit the floor ! Now ! Now ! 全部给我趴下
[16:38] They had duct tape. 他们用胶布
[16:40] They tied everyone up, and they dragged Janelle out. 把大家都绑起来 然后把Janelle拉了出去
[16:45] So how did Nikki end up dead ? 那Nikki是怎么死的?
[16:51] Eventually,we all… got ourselves free. 我们后来挣脱了胶布
[16:55] Everybody was scared, but Nikki was possessed. 大家都很害怕 但Nikki有点不正常
[16:59] She was wasted. Freaking out. 她吸了太多迷幻药,抓狂了
[17:02] – No ! I’m leaving ! – Shut up ! – 不,我要走了 – 闭嘴!
[17:11] Shut up ! 闭嘴!
[17:13] We weren’t trying to hurt her. 我们无心伤害她
[17:16] Well,that’s for the DA to decide. 这点要由法庭来决定
[17:20] Why try to hide the kidnapping ? 为什么要掩饰这次绑架?
[17:23] I told the kids not to report it. 是我叫他们不要报警的
[17:25] And I told ’em not to leave the room. 我还叫他们不要离开房间
[17:27] They were smart enough to listen. 可惜他们愚蠢的没听我的话
[17:29] Janelle’s fine. It’s a game. Janelle没事 这只是个游戏
[17:31] You know,Mr. Macklin,based on the surveillance videotape… 从监控摄像头拍下的带子里看来…
[17:35] I’ve seen it. 我看过了
[17:37] Your daughter looked terrified. 你女儿看起来非常害怕
[17:38] She does school plays. 她演技很好
[17:41] Says she wants to be an actor. 她说过要做演员
[17:42] At least that’s the story this month. 至少这个月她是这么说的
[17:44] So you think this is all an act ? 你觉得一切都是在演戏?
[17:46] Daddy’s little girl begging for attention. 爸爸的小公主想引人关注
[17:48] Right on the button. 对极了
[17:50] Let me tell you about Janelle : 让我告诉你Janelle是怎么个人
[17:52] I sent her to a nice prep school back east, 我她送到东部一所一流的寄宿学校
[17:54] she flunked out on purpose. 她故意不及格被踢出校
[17:57] I gave her a Bentley for her sweet 16, 她16岁生日时我送她一辆Bently
[17:59] she wraps it around a tree. 她把车撞到树上
[18:00] I’ve been putting up with this crap since she was a kid. 从她懂事开始 我就一直容忍她如此这般
[18:03] I’m done. 我受够了
[18:04] When was the last time you actually talked to your daughter ? 你上次和你女儿谈话是什么时候?
[18:07] Yesterday,when she asked me to comp the suite. 昨天,她要求我帮她租套房
[18:12] You want me to call her,fine. 你要我打给她? 好吧
[18:14] She never goes anywhere without her cell phone. 你去哪里都不会离开她的手机的
[18:21] We have Janelle. Janelle在我们手上
[18:22] Wire one million U.S. dollars to Grand Caymans National Bank, 我们要一百万美金转帐到 Grand Caymans国家银行
[18:26] account number 489-27-63. 账号是489-27-63
[18:29] If the money is not deposited within 24 hours,she dies. 如果24小时内还收不到钱 就帮她收尸吧
[18:36] I take it that’s not her usual greeting. 她平时不是这样接电话的吧
[18:40] If this is a game, why ask for money ? 如果这只是个游戏 为什么要钱?
[18:42] She obviously doesn’t need it. 很明显,她并不需要钱
[18:44] I pay,she wins. 我给了钱,她就赢了
[18:47] You want to know why the “abductors” want the money wired to the Caymans ? 你知道”绑架者”为什么 要求把赎金用银行转帐吗?
[18:50] Smart move. 聪明的选择
[18:52] Most kidnappers do get busted at the drop. 大多数绑架案 都是在取赎金时被侦破的
[18:54] That’s where Janelle has her trust is set up. Janelle的基金就设在那间银行
[18:56] She knows how those banks work. 她清楚银行的系统是怎样的
[18:57] When Steve Wynn’s daughter was kidnapped, 当Steve Wynn的女儿被绑架后
[18:59] he didn’t tell the police. 他没有报警
[19:01] He went to the Mirage casino floor, 他去了Mirage赌场
[19:04] he got 1.4 million in cash, he made the drop… 付了140万美金的现款
[19:07] Got his daughter back in a couple hours. 几个小时后他女儿就安全回家了
[19:09] Yeah,I know the story. 我听过这个故事
[19:11] Steve Wynn’s daughter was a real victim. Steve Wynn的女儿是个 真正的受害者
[19:13] Janelle isn’t. Janelle不是
[19:15] Game or not,Mr. Macklin, one girl is dead, 不管是不是游戏 一个女孩已经死了
[19:18] your daughter is missing. 你的女儿则失踪
[19:20] We’re compelled to investigate here. 我们一定要继续调查下去
[19:22] You do that. 请便
[19:23] And when Janelle turns up,crying, saying how sorry she is, 等Janelle出现了, 哭诉着她有多么抱歉
[19:26] you make sure she answers for it. 你们一定要给她 她应得的惩罚
[19:46] Mr. Jensen,your daughter’s personal effects are at the front desk. Jensen先生, 你女儿的私人物品在接待处
[20:04] At least you got your money’s worth out of the rental. 至少你这件礼服没白租
[20:10] I just wanted to let you know, 我只是想告诉你
[20:11] no hard feelings about you leaving the banquet. 你中途离开晚宴,我并不介意
[20:14] You’re just… doing your job. 你只是在做你份内的工作
[20:20] Have you decided yet who’s going to be the day shift supervisor ? 你决定提升谁 做白天班的主管了吗?
[20:26] Well,Sofia’s a logical choice, Sofia是个适当的选择
[20:28] but nothing’s official yet. 不过还没有正式定下来
[20:29] You should consider Catherine. 你可以考虑Catherine
[20:31] She’s earned it. 她付出了很多
[20:32] I’ll,uh,I’ll give it some thought. 呃,我会考虑的
[20:37] Oh,you know… I’d love to get a copy of your speech. 哦,你可以给我一份 你演说的草稿吗?
[20:41] Just a little souvenir for my scrapbook. 我想留做纪念
[20:45] – I’ll get you a copy. – That’d be great. – 我拷贝一份 – 太好了
[20:52] Tell me something. 有什么进展吗
[20:54] I think my eyes need Band-Aids. 我觉得我的眼睛需要创可贴
[20:57] Tough shift. 辛苦了
[20:59] You did say “shift,” right ? 你刚刚是说”辛苦”吗?
[21:03] I reviewed roughly eight hours 我已经连续看了8个小时
[21:06] of video surveillance you so generously provided. 你给我的这些录映带
[21:09] Janelle Macklin and several friends Janelle和她的几个朋友
[21:11] rode the VIP elevator to the penthouse around 8:00 p.m. 在晚上8点的时候 乘VIP电梯上了顶楼套房
[21:14] The only other time Janelle set foot in the elevator… 等Janelle再次回到这电梯里时
[21:16] she was a ransom note. 她已经是人质的身份
[21:23] Well,we know they didn’t take the VIP elevator down… 他们没有乘坐VIP电梯
[21:26] And,based on the video, they didn’t use the stairs 据录映带显示, 他们也没有走楼梯
[21:28] or the service elevator, either. 员工电梯也没有他们的踪影
[21:31] Maybe’s she’s still in the suite. 她可能还在套房里
[21:34] It’s a big room. 反正套房很大
[21:42] Man,there must be over a hundred shoeprints in here. 老天,这里至少有几百个脚印
[21:46] Even more fingerprints on those buttons. 按键上的指纹更多
[21:49] Good luck. 祝你好运
[21:52] Thanks a lot. 非常感谢
[21:54] – How’s it going ? – Great. – 怎么样? – 好极了
[21:57] Got all the towels we need here. 有用不完的毛巾
[22:00] Yeah… 的确…
[22:01] I might stick a few of those in my trunk. 我可能还会带几条回家
[22:07] The same costumes as the kidnappers. 和绑架者同样的装束
[22:12] These guys definitely knew their way around this hotel. 这些家伙对宾馆似乎熟门熟路
[22:15] Yeah. 没错
[23:00] Hey,Catherine… 嘿,Catherine
[23:07] got everything we need for Halloween except the candy. 除了糖果, 万圣节需要的东西都齐了
[23:13] The abductors exposed their faces to Janelle Macklin. 绑架者让Janelle Macklin 看到他们的脸了
[23:17] That’s one of two things– 有两个可能
[23:18] either she knew them, or they were going to whack her. 她认得罪犯, 或是他们准备杀了她
[23:47] Look,I don’t know why you had to drag me down here on my day off. 我不明白,今天是我的假期 你为什么要把我叫来?
[24:17] What’s this,Kenny ? 这是什么,Kenny?
[24:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:22] Sure you do. 你当然知道
[24:26] A digital video time-delay. 这是个数码影像延迟器
[24:29] TiVo-ing the casino. 你对监控系统做了手脚
[24:32] Now that’s ballsy. 胆子真大
[24:37] You time-shifted the signal from the 你利用仪器
[24:39] west penthouse service elevator 把西边套房的员工电梯的信号
[24:43] and you fed it to the east monitor. 转接到了东边套房
[24:57] You were in on it. 你是同谋
[24:59] Janelle asked me to do her a favor. Janelle叫我帮她
[25:02] I really like her. 我真的很喜欢她
[25:04] You know,I practically watched her grow up, 你知道,我几乎是看着她长大的
[25:07] I mean,through the… cameras. 通过…摄像头
[25:13] I’m so fired. 我一定会被解雇的
[25:16] I screwed with Charlie Macklin. 我若上了Charlie Macklin
[25:17] I’m probably dead. 我死定了
[25:19] – Where is she ? – I don’t know. – 她在哪里? – 我不知道
[25:22] She said she wanted 她说,她想…
[25:24] to sneak some guys up to her suite 藏个人在她套房里
[25:26] that Mr. Macklin wouldn’t like. 但Macklin先生不会同意
[25:29] What was I supposed to do ? 我没有其他选择
[25:30] I mean,she’s the boss’ daughter. 她是我老板的女儿
[25:31] She’s also a person of interest in the death of Nicole Jensen. 她也是Nicole Jensen 之死的重点疑犯之一
[25:35] – If you know anything… – I’m telling you, – 如果你知道… – 我告诉你了
[25:37] I don’t know where she is. 我真的不知道她在哪里
[25:50] Definitely not synthetic. 绝对不是合成纤维的
[25:53] Medulla is 14 microns in diameter. 髓质有14微米的直径
[25:57] Continuous cortex. 持续的皮层
[26:00] Imbricate scales. 鳞状皮屑
[26:04] I’m thinking sheep. 可能是羊毛
[26:18] Merino. 美利奴呢绒
[26:19] Fine wool for fine fabrics. 一流的毛料做一流的衣服
[26:23] Why are you talking to yourself ? 你为什么要自言自语?
[26:25] I’m trying a new technique. 我在尝试一个新技巧
[26:27] Is it working ? 有效吗?
[26:28] I have no idea. 还不知道
[26:36] Aniline dye. 苯胺的染料
[26:38] Most likely BASF or Dupont. 可能是BASF或Dupont (品牌)
[26:41] Probably used by every high-end garment maker in the world. 名牌才会用的染料
[26:44] And black wool is definitely not used for party dresses. 黑色羊毛不会 用来做女性晚礼服的
[26:48] So it’s got to be from those tuxedo boys in the suite. 所以一定是男性礼服上的
[26:51] You’ll have to take their clothes. 你要拿他们衣服的样本
[27:06] Thread’s from your tux,kid. 是你礼服上的线头
[27:08] We got what we need. 你就是我们要的人
[27:09] So the DA’s offered you immunity in Nicole Jensen’s death 公诉人答应不追究 你对Nicole Jensen之死的责任
[27:14] for your full cooperation in the kidnapping of Janelle Macklin. 但Janelle Macklin 绑架案要求你完全的配合
[27:17] Let’s hear it. 说吧
[27:19] – Go ahead. – I straight up. 说吧
[27:21] Janelle hired an eye-in-the-sky geek Janelle请了我们
[27:23] to knock out the cameras in the service area. 把员工区的监控器破坏
[27:29] We swooped in, scooped her out, 我们冲进套房,把她带出来
[27:31] and bam,I mean, we were over it. 然后就结束了
[27:34] So she paid you to kidnap her ? 她请你们绑架她?
[27:35] No. I wouldn’t take a penny from Janelle. 不,我不会拿Janelle一分钱的
[27:38] We’ve been friends since grade school. 我们从小学就是好朋友
[27:40] Oh,so you did it out of the goodness of your own heart. 哦,所以你是善心做好事
[27:42] Look,my parents have dealt cards for 20 years,all right ? 我父母做了20年赌场的荷官
[27:45] I didn’t grow up with squat. 我是个穷小子
[27:46] Janelle,she didn’t care about that. Janelle没有因此看不起我
[27:48] She still kicked it with me. 她还是和我做朋友
[27:49] So when she asked for my help,I helped. 所以当她要我帮忙时 我没拒绝
[27:52] Even if it involved several felonies ? 就算是犯罪你也答应她吗?
[27:54] I wasn’t even thinking about that. You don’t even get it. 我根本没想那么远 你不会明白的
[27:58] You don’t understand what it’s like to be born and raised here. 你不知道在 这里成长是怎么一回事
[28:00] I mean,Vegas was a dirt lot until the ’60s. 拉斯维加斯在60年代 还是个落魄的地方
[28:02] I mean,it’s lucky that I’m not a drug dealer, 我没有变成个 毒贩子已经很幸运了
[28:04] and Mr. Mack should be happy Janelle’s not a junkie stripper. Macklin先生也该 庆幸Janelle没吸毒也没去跳脱衣舞
[28:08] I mean,he was never there for her like my parents were there for me. 她爸爸从来不像 我父母关心我这样关心她
[28:10] They instilled good values in my head. 我父母给我灌输了好的想法
[28:12] Like kidnapping ? 比如绑架吗?
[28:15] Who’s your partner ? 你的同伙是谁?
[28:18] Look,counselor,you better educate your client 法律顾问,你最好告诉你委托人
[28:19] on the meaning of full cooperation. 完全合作到底是什么意思
[28:21] Uh-uh,nah. Vegas has got too many rats, 拉斯维加斯的”二五仔”已经太多了
[28:24] and I’m not gonna be one of them. 我不想也成为一个
[28:25] You want to know where Janelle is, I’ll tell you. 如果你想知道Janelle在哪里, 我可以告诉你
[28:28] But you’re not going to believe me. 不过你不会相信我的
[28:30] Try me. 你可以试试
[28:37] Las Vegas Police ! All right. Open it. 拉斯维加斯警察! 开门!
[28:57] Why did you volunteer to take a polygraph test ? 你为什么自愿测谎?
[29:01] I want to clear my name. 我想证明我的无辜
[29:03] What crime have you been accused of ? 你以什么罪名被起诉?
[29:06] Kidnapping Janelle Macklin. 绑架Janelle Macklin
[29:33] Did you physically assault Janelle Macklin ? 你有没有在肉体上 袭击Janelle Macklin?
[29:35] No way. 当然没有
[29:37] Did your partner assault Janelle Macklin ? 你的同伙有没有在肉体上 袭击Janelle Macklin?
[29:40] No. 没有
[29:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:54] – Did you kill Janelle Macklin ? – No. – 你杀了Janelle Macklin吗? – 没有
[29:58] Do you know where she is now ? 你知道她现在在哪里吗?
[30:00] No. 不知道
[30:03] It was just a prank. 这本来只是个恶作剧
[30:05] “Not deceptive.” “没有说谎”
[30:07] So,Dean Tate was telling the truth. 那么Dean Tate说的都是真的
[30:09] Well,according to the polygraph,yeah. 测谎器是这么显示的
[30:11] Hey,guys,I got a work card 我找到了符合
[30:13] hit off of that maple syrup print. 甜浆瓶的指纹的人了
[30:16] Let me guess. Mrs. Butterworth ? 让我猜猜,是Butterworth太太吗?
[30:19] What are you accusing me of ? eating French toast ? 你现在告我什么? 吃法式面包吗?
[30:22] What,eating carbs is against the law now ? 吃东西现在也犯法了?
[30:25] No,but kidnapping is. 不,但绑架犯法
[30:26] I don’t know anything about that. 我对这事一无所知
[30:28] My prints are in that room because it was Deano’s room. 我的指纹在那房间 因为那是Deano的房间
[30:31] He got it so we’d have a place to bring the ladies after the dance. 他租那个房间是为了 派队后可以带女孩子去那里
[30:33] So you’re telling me when I take a sample of your DNA 你的意思是, 如果我们采用了你DNA的样本
[30:36] and compare it to the kabuki masks here… 然后和这些面具上的DNA对比
[30:40] that’s not going to be you ? 结果应该是不符合的是吗?
[30:49] Deano rat me ? Deano出卖了我?
[30:50] No. No,the evidence did that. 不,是证据出卖了你
[30:56] Look,we were playing around. 我们只是随便玩玩
[30:58] I bus tables every day after school. 我每天放学都要去餐馆打工
[31:01] A grand’s a lot of dough for me. $1000对我来说是一大笔钱
[31:04] You know,this was a joke. 这本来只是个玩笑
[31:07] You see us laughing ? 我看到我们在笑吗?
[31:10] – Where’s Janelle ? – I don’t know. – Janelle呢? – 我不知道
[31:13] When’s the last time you saw her ? 你最后一次见她是什么时候?
[31:15] After the kidnapping. 绑架之后
[31:17] Janelle planted one on my lips. Janelle给了我一个吻
[31:19] You know, to thank me. 为了表示对我的感谢
[31:20] I felt it was more than that. 我觉得那个吻没那么简单
[31:22] You know,I felt a vibe. 我觉得她对我有意思
[31:25] I gave her an hour to chill,then I called her. 所以,一个小时后我打电话给她
[31:28] Asked her if I could bring her anything. 问她需不需要什么东西
[31:30] She said she was kind of hungry, 她说她有点饿
[31:31] so I told her I’d bring her something sweet to eat,other than me. 所以我答应带点 除了我之外的甜东西给她吃
[31:34] For a couple seconds, I thought I was in. 刚开始我还以为我有机会
[31:39] Then she got a voice mail… 可她收到了个留言
[31:41] checked it and totally freaked down. 听完后她吓坏了
[31:52] I figured that was my cue to bolt, 我当时觉得有点不对劲
[31:54] so I rolled back down to the dance 所以我就回去舞会
[31:56] to continue with the honeys I was already working. 找别的女孩子跳舞了
[31:59] I haven’t seen Janelle since. I swear to God. 从那以后我都没见过Janelle 我发誓
[32:03] Well,there he is, 那就是他了
[32:04] stepping onto the main elevator from the 15th floor. 在15楼进了主电梯
[32:08] Alone. 一个人
[32:12] You crack this kid’s head open, 你就算把这孩子的脑子打开
[32:14] all that would come out would be T and A. 里面有的只是胸部和臀部
[32:16] I think you said that about me once. 你好像有一次这样形容过我
[32:17] Actually,more than once. 其实不止一次
[32:19] – What’s the time code ? – 2:04 a.m. – 时间是几点? – 凌晨2:04
[32:26] That’s right after Janelle Macklin’s last call to her voice mail. 那是紧接着Janelle查她留言之后
[32:29] Just like he said. 就像他说的那样
[32:31] Let me access the message. 让我查一下那个留言
[32:34] So when are you going to be doing your final proficiency ? 你什么时候通过实习?
[32:36] Every time I ask Grissom, he says,”next time out.” 我每次问Grissom, 他都说”下次”
[32:39] And then I end up here. 然后我又继续留在这里
[32:43] Okay,here it is. 是这个了
[32:45] I’m really disappointed with you,Janelle. 我对你很失望,Janelle
[32:47] All these years you spent around me at the casino 你跟我在赌场这么多年
[32:49] and you think you can put something like this over on me ? 你以为你的 小把戏可以瞒得过我吗?
[32:52] The only thing I’m giving you tonight are four little words: 今天晚上我给你的只有四个字
[32:55] Get… your… ass… home. 滚…回…家…去
[32:58] And since the surveillance feed 当时员工电梯的
[33:00] was still being time-shifted at that point, 监控系统依然被做了手脚
[33:02] my guess is that Janelle took the service elevator out. 我猜测Janelle搭了员工电梯溜走了
[33:06] So… where does that leave us ? 那…现在是什么情况?
[33:12] I think we’re done. 我想调查可以结束了
[33:14] No actual crime was committed. 根本没有真正的犯罪行为
[33:16] The kidnapping wasn’t real. 绑架也不是真的
[33:18] Nicole Jensen’s death was plenty real. Nicole Jensen的死是真实的
[33:20] Janelle Macklin’s ultimately responsible Janelle Macklin脱不了责任
[33:22] for putting into motion the events that led to Nicole’s death. 她的行为导致了Nicole的死
[33:25] Well,the broadcast’s out on Janelle and her car. 我们现在已经 在搜索Janelle和她的车
[33:28] When she turns up, she’ll have to answer for it. 等我们找到她,她会负责任的
[33:31] Well,that’s… 这真是…
[33:34] highly unsatisfying. 很难让人满意
[33:39] You forgot this at the suite. 你把这个忘在套房你了
[33:43] I fixed it for you. 我帮你修好了
[33:46] You never know when you might need to get dressed up again. 谁知道你什么时候还能用得着它
[33:58] She glued it. 她把领结粘起来了
[34:03] Just keep in mind,Gil, that she is on Ecklie’s team. 别忘了,Gil 她是Ecklie的手下
[34:23] State trooper reported the car. 巡逻警员找到了Janelle的车
[34:29] Who wants to tell Charlie Macklin ? 谁要去通知Charlie Macklin?
[35:32] Janelle left a message a couple hours ago. Janelle几小时前留了个口信
[35:34] She… she was all worked up, she was crying, 她当时很激动,还在哭
[35:38] saying how someone threw her in the trunk of her car. 她说有人把她关在车尾箱里
[35:43] And then the call cuts off. 然后电话就断了
[35:47] I thought it was just more drama. 我以为这又是她的把戏
[35:49] This time didn’t seem any different from all the others. 这次和以前几次没什么不同
[35:53] What kind of kidnapper… 什么样的绑架者…
[35:56] lets you keep your cell phone ? 会把手机留给人质?
[36:01] You should let us answer that question. 这问题该由我们来回答
[36:05] Where did you find her,Captain ? 你们在哪里找到她的?
[36:07] Sunset Road. Sunset街
[36:10] Near McCarran. McCarran区附近
[36:16] Janelle loved airplanes when she was a kid. Janelle小时候很喜欢飞机场
[36:19] She was always… begging me to go… 她每次…都求我带她去…
[36:24] see them take off and land. 看飞机起飞降落
[36:29] I took her down there. 我带她去过
[36:31] A couple of times,I think. 可能只有几次…
[36:37] Her mother is in Paris. 她母亲在巴黎
[36:40] That’s,uh… 那里…
[36:42] what… nine hours ahead. 比我们早9小时
[36:46] Kind of late to call right now. 现在打给她有点晚
[36:52] Oh,my God,Charlie. 哦,我的天 Charlie
[36:56] They told me about Janelle. Janelle的事我听说了
[36:58] – I’m so sorry,honey. – Captain Brass,my wife. – 亲爱的,我很抱歉 – Brass警长,我太太
[37:03] How do you do ? 你好
[37:04] I want you to find whoever did this. 你一定要帮我找到凶手
[37:08] That’s what we’re trying to do. 我们会尽力而为
[37:26] Now what ? 又什么事?
[37:27] Mr. Jensen,we need to ask you a couple of questions regarding Janelle Macklin. Jensen先生, 我们有关于Janelle Macklin的问题想问你
[37:34] Hm. I believe you were gonna tell me 你们是不是要告诉我
[37:35] you were gonna charge somebody with my daughter’s death. 你们会起诉害死我女儿的人
[37:39] Drink ? 来一杯吗?
[37:41] Step out of the car,sir. 请下车
[37:44] Not a peep about my daughter, 我女儿的死没人管
[37:46] but page one on Macklin’s rich bitch. 但Macklin那 有钱婊子死了就上头条
[37:51] Oh,you boys sure move quicker when there’s cash behind it. 有好处的时候你们行动还真快
[37:55] Can you account for your whereabouts in the last six hours ? 过去六小时 你的行踪可有人证明?
[38:00] Why don’t you kiss my ass ? 你他妈的放屁
[38:03] Look,we have a witness who saw Janelle Macklin 有目击证人看到Janelle Macklin
[38:06] get into a town car near the Hard Rock 昨晚在Hard Rock区
[38:08] earlier this evening. 附近上了辆礼车
[38:12] That’s why we impounded your vehicle. 这就是我们扣押你的车的原因
[38:16] Found Janelle’s bracelet in your car. 我们在你的车里找到了Janelle的手链
[38:19] What do you think something like this is worth ? 你觉得这玩意儿值多少?
[38:20] Hundred G’s at least. Huh ? 怎么也值个几十万吧?
[38:26] Enough maybe to help ease the pain ? 是不是足够减轻你的痛苦呢?
[38:29] For you,maybe. 对你来说可能足够
[38:30] I got a call for a pickup. 有人订了我的车
[38:33] I went. 我去了
[38:35] Trying to keep my head in the work, 我不想连工作也没了
[38:37] ’cause what else do I have left ? 因为我已经一无所有
[38:39] Mr. Jensen,you’ve got to believe me, Jensen先生,你一定要相信我
[38:41] I never meant for anything to happen to Nikki. 我完全没想过Nikki会受伤害
[38:44] – You get out of this car. – I-I can pay… – 你给我下车 – 我…我可以给你钱
[38:47] whatever you need until the day I die. 你要多少都可以 一直到我死
[38:50] You wanna pay ! ? You wanna pay ! ? 你想给我钱?! 你竟然想给我钱?!
[38:53] I told her I was gonna put two bullets 我告诉他我会赏她两颗子弹
[38:56] in her head and dump her on her daddy’s front step. 然后把她仍到她家门口
[39:00] But then what,you decided maybe it’d be more fun 不过你后来决定
[39:03] to tie her up, 把她绑起来
[39:05] let her choke to death in the trunk of her own car ? 然后让她在车尾箱窒息
[39:10] No. 没有
[39:12] I told her what I felt like doing 我告诉她我想那么做
[39:14] so her father would know the way I feel. 所以她父亲才能明白我的感受
[39:18] And she got out, and she ran, 她就下了车,跑走了
[39:19] and it’s a good thing she ran, 幸好她跑的快
[39:21] because I might’ve changed my mind. 因为我可能会改变主意
[39:24] Maybe you did. 你可能有改变主意
[39:29] I’m not that guy anymore. 我已经不是以前那个我了
[39:32] You sure about that ? 你确定吗?
[39:34] It really doesn’t make any difference what you do to me. 你想对我怎么样我都无所谓了
[39:42] My baby’s dead. 我的宝贝已经死了
[39:45] C.O.D. was asphyxia. 死因是窒息
[39:47] Scarf lodged all the way down the esophagus, 围巾一直深入了死者的食道
[39:49] obstructing the epiglottis. 挡住了会厌软骨薄层
[39:50] Completely cut off her air. 让她完全无法呼吸
[39:56] And the tox came back positive for benzodiazepines. 药检结果发现了苯化重氮成分
[39:59] Yeah,that makes sense. They suppress the gag reflex. 那不出奇, 苯化重氮可以抑制呼吸
[40:02] And knock you out at the same time. 同时也能让人昏迷
[40:04] Girl probably didn’t even realize she was suffocating. 她可能跟本没发觉她在窒息
[40:07] Would’ve been something like falling asleep. 就好像睡着了一样
[40:10] All right,so… 好的…
[40:11] based on the time that she called her father 根据她打电话给她父亲的时间
[40:14] and the time we found the car, 和我们发现她的时间
[40:16] she was in the trunk at least three hours. 她至少在车尾箱里关了3小时
[40:19] That’s a slow way to go. 那是个缓慢的死亡过程
[40:21] I just got off the phone with Brass. 我刚和Brass通电话
[40:24] Let me guess : Jensen lawyered up ? 让我猜猜,Jensen认罪了?
[40:27] No. He says he didn’t do it. 不,他说不是他干的
[40:29] And based off the DNA report, I believe him. 根据DNA报告,我相信他
[40:32] Mia found saliva and epithelials on the gag and ligature. Mia在围巾和捆绑带 上找到了口水和皮肤纤维
[40:36] We ran them against all known suspects. 我们对所有疑犯做了DNA测验
[40:38] Everything matches Janelle Macklin. 结果符合的只有 Janelle Macklin
[41:32] Daddy,I’m… I’m in really big trouble. 爸爸,我…我有大麻烦了
[41:35] Um,some guys threw me in the trunk of my car. 有人把我关在我的车尾箱里
[41:42] The position of the knot was the key. 绳结的位置是破案关键
[41:48] Between her wrists and her back 在她的手腕和背之间
[41:51] The only way that it could’ve ended up in that position 绳结会在那个位置唯一的可能性就是
[41:54] was if she had tied it herself. 她自己绑起了自己
[41:59] And her saliva on the ends of the scarf confirmed it. 围巾上的口水确定了这一点
[42:03] You saying she committed suicide ? 你说她是自杀的?
[42:09] I guess I am. 我想是的
[42:11] Although I don’t think that was her intention. 不过我想她的目的不是死亡
[42:13] I think that she was… 我觉得她是在…
[42:14] hoping that her father would save her in time. 盼望她的父亲会及时来救她
[42:18] Daddy,I’m in really big trouble. 爸爸,我…我有大麻烦了
[42:20] Um,some guys threw me in the trunk of my car. 有人把我关在我的车尾箱里
[42:23] You’ve got to believe me. 你一定要相信我
[42:25] I-I can hear airplanes. 我…我可以听到飞机的声音
[42:26] Um,I-I must be near the airport. 我一定是在飞机场
[42:29] I know you’ll find me. Please hurry. 我知道你一定会找到我的 求你快点
[42:33] Sous-titres : Abra Cadaver Team Transcripts : Raceman www.forom.com
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第5季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme