时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Honey slow down. | 亲爱的,慢点 |
[00:25] | Hold on a second. Hold on. | 等一下. 等一下 |
[00:26] | Leave it alone. We’re already late. | 别管它了,我们已经迟到了 |
[00:28] | If you hadn’t told the sitter the wrong time… | 谁让你把时间说错了… |
[00:30] | – How do I look ? – You look great. | – 我看起来怎么样? – 好极了 |
[00:35] | – Hello. – Sorry we’re late. | – 嗨 – 不好意思,我们来晚了 |
[00:37] | No,I’m so glad you guys could make it. | 不,你们能来我就很高兴了 |
[00:46] | You guys want a drink ? | 要喝点什么吗? |
[01:34] | Hey,fellas,what’s the holdup ? Come on. | 嘿,伙计,待在那儿干嘛呢? 过来 |
[01:36] | I told you half an hour ago : turn the damn fountain off ! | 半个小时前就跟你说过: 把喷泉关了! |
[01:39] | Give me a break. | 让我休息一下 |
[01:41] | You can’t find good help. | 找不到什么线索 |
[01:43] | As Lord Byron once said, “In the desert,a fountain is springing.” | 拜伦君主曾经说过: “在沙漠里,喷泉是跳动的” |
[01:47] | Well,this one sprung a dead woman… | 嗯,这次跳出了个女死者… |
[01:50] | Vanessa Keaton. She lived over there. | Vanessa Keaton. 她就住在那边 |
[01:53] | A neighbor walking her dog found her. | 一个邻居出来遛狗时发现她的 |
[01:59] | This is a pretty well-dressed crowd for this time of night. | 怎么晚上这个时候还有这么多华服的人 |
[02:02] | Well,you know,it’s a shindig. | 嗯,知道吗,是个狂欢舞会 |
[02:04] | 43 Niagara Circle. | 在尼加拉环路43号 |
[02:06] | The vic was there with her husband. | 死者和她的丈夫一起去的 |
[02:08] | Left the party early. | 他提早离开了舞会 |
[02:10] | That’s Dan Keaton, and that’s his daughter Amy. | 那是Dan Keaton,还有他的女儿Amy |
[02:15] | You know,you might want to sneak some photos of this crowd. | 知道吗,你应该偷偷拍下这些人的照片 |
[02:17] | A gated community,middle of nowhere- | 这里关着门,没有人注意到- |
[02:19] | if this wasn’t an accident, they’re all suspects,aren’t they ? | 如果这不是意外,他们全都有嫌疑,是吗? |
[02:32] | Foam in her nose and mouth. | 在她鼻子和嘴里有泡沫 |
[02:34] | It’s consistent with drowning. | 与溺死的情况一致 |
[02:36] | Abrasion on her forehead is fresh. | 额头上的伤痕是新的 |
[02:40] | And lividity is unfixed. | 瘀青还没有散开 |
[02:44] | Well,since water motion has no effect… | 嗯,因为水的运动不会有影响… |
[02:47] | She’s been dead less than two hours. | 她的死亡时间不超过2个小时 |
[02:49] | Thank you. Finally ! | 终于关了. 谢谢! |
[02:52] | Still waters run deep. | 静止的水流得更深 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- 字幕来源:www.forom.com |
[03:24] | CSI: episode 5×5 Swap Meet | |
[03:32] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在不能回答你的问题 |
[03:34] | What,a little hungover ? Too much to drink,maybe ? | 怎么了,宿醉未醒觉得难受? 还是喝得太多了? |
[03:38] | We’ll have a police officer get you some water. | 我会找个警官给你倒点水 |
[03:39] | Bernie. | |
[03:41] | So,the last time you saw your wife was at the party ? | 这么说,你最后一次看到你的太太是在舞会上? |
[03:44] | Erin and Paul Brady’s. | Erin和Paul Brady舞会 |
[03:45] | But you left early without your wife,right ? | 可是你一个人提早离开了,对吗? |
[03:50] | Yeah,I wasn’t in the mood. | 是,我没有心情 |
[03:53] | – She was. – For what ? | – 不过她有 – 有心情干嘛? |
[03:57] | Partying. | 舞会啊 |
[04:00] | What time did you leave ? | 你什么时候离开的? |
[04:02] | Around 11:00,I think. | 我想,大概11点 |
[04:05] | Anyone see you come home ? Maybe your daughter ? | 有人看到你回家吗? 比如你的女儿? |
[04:06] | – This is Amy,right ? – I went out with friends. | – 这是Amy,对吧? – 我和朋友出去了 |
[04:08] | My curfew’s 1:00. I was a little late. | 我的宵禁令是到1点,我回来晚了 |
[04:11] | So,Amy,did you see your parents when you came in ? | 那么,Amy,你进来的时候有没有看到你的父母? |
[04:14] | My mom was in Detroit. Vanessa’s my stepmom. | 我妈妈在底特律. Vanessa是我的继母 |
[04:19] | The TV was on in their room. | 他们房间的电视还开着 |
[04:21] | I snuck into my room and went to bed. | 我悄悄溜回屋里,上床睡觉了 |
[04:24] | The sirens woke me up. | 警笛声把我吵醒了 |
[04:26] | The sirens,huh ? | 警笛,啊? |
[04:29] | You know,they never go home until they see the body taken away ? | 知道吗,他们要看到尸体被拿走才肯回家? |
[04:32] | Necrophilic voyeurism. | 尸恋窥淫狂 |
[04:41] | Hot shoes. | 性感的鞋子啊 |
[04:43] | You think these are sexy,huh ? | 你觉得这很性感吗,啊? |
[04:45] | Did you know that shoes like these put degenerative stress on the hip joints, | 你知道这样的鞋子会造成髋关节退化, |
[04:48] | throw off the curve of the spine, | 脊骨曲线脱落, |
[04:50] | and the tilt to the pelvis, over time,women get headaches, | 骨盆倾斜,时间长了,女人会觉得头疼 |
[04:53] | sore backs,shortened calf muscles and bunions,of course. | 背痛,小腿肌肉收缩,当然还有姆�Z炎(大趾内侧的肿炎) |
[04:58] | – I take it back. – First thoughts ? | – 我把它带回去 – 怎么想呢? |
[05:01] | Vanessa Keaton was walking home. | Vanessa Keaton当时走路回家 |
[05:03] | She had a few. | 她喝了一些酒 |
[05:05] | Her feet hurt. | 觉得脚疼 |
[05:06] | She takes off her shoes. | 就把她的鞋子脱掉了 |
[05:08] | Dolce Vita. | 放荡 |
[05:15] | There’s no sign of blood or hair. | 这里没有血迹或者头发的痕迹 |
[05:17] | Nothing to suggest contact. | 没有碰撞的迹象 |
[05:18] | The fountain was on. | 喷泉当时开着 |
[05:20] | Maybe the action of the water washed away evidence. | 也许水的运动把证据冲走了 |
[05:22] | How do we know it was an accident ? | 我们怎么知道这是个意外? |
[05:23] | Maybe she wasn’t alone. | 也许当时她不是一个人 |
[05:27] | We don’t know that. | 我们不知道 |
[05:28] | We’re going to need a water sample and a bag for the shoe,of course. | 我们需要一些水的样本,还要一个袋子装这只鞋 |
[05:32] | Okay. | 当然,对 |
[05:40] | You okay to drive ? | 你还能开车吧? |
[05:42] | No. | 不 |
[05:44] | After a triple and three back-to-back scenes, I’m tired. | 来来回回犯罪现场3趟,我已经累了 |
[05:47] | I’m going to take a ten in the car before we head back. | 我们回去之前,我要在车里休息一下 |
[05:50] | – That’s better than bouncing off the curb,I guess. – Yep. | – 我觉得,那也比撞上马路崖子好 – 是啊 好了,准备好可以开始了吗? |
[05:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:00] | Landlord’s working late,trying to fix up the place for the new tenant, | 房东工作得很晚,想要修补一下这个地方,好租给新的房客 |
[06:03] | kicking up dust,paint fumes. | 打扫灰尘,喷漆 |
[06:05] | Door’s open for ventilation. | 开着门通风 |
[06:07] | Killer strolls in. Next thing you know, | 凶手就逛了进来. 接下来你也知道 |
[06:09] | Landlord’s Deli meat. | 房东成了毡板上的肉了 |
[06:17] | Well,we have this eviction notice. | 嗯,这里有租客的驱逐通知 |
[06:20] | So,that means no business. No business,no cash, | 所以,这就表示没有生意. 既然没有生意,就没有现金, |
[06:22] | so that could rule out robbery as a motive. | 这样就可以排除抢劫的动机 |
[06:25] | I’m having Detective Cavalier run down the evicted tenants. | 我让Cavalier探员去查被赶走的租客了 |
[06:28] | It’s a Melissa Pooley and a Charlie Pincher. | 一个是Melissa Pooley,另一个是Charlie Pincher |
[06:32] | – Sorry,can’t let you in. – Take a look. | – 对不起,你不能进去 – 看清楚了 |
[06:35] | Hey,you guys call yourselves investigators ? | 嘿,你们自称是调查员吗? |
[06:37] | You’ve been here four hours. | 你们在这里待了4个小时了 |
[06:38] | You haven’t figured this out yet ? | 还没解决吗? |
[06:40] | – Crime scene cleanup. – Blood bucket brigade. | – 犯罪现场清洗 – 血液冲刷队 |
[06:42] | Hey,I prefer bio-recovery services. | 嘿,我更喜欢生物恢复服务的说法 |
[06:45] | You know,it’s funny. I don’t see an American Bio-Recovery badge. | 知道吗,真可笑,我没有看到美国生物恢复人员的徽章 |
[06:49] | See,all you really need is a strong stomach, | 听着,真正需要的是强壮的胃 |
[06:52] | a thorough knowledge of solvents, | 彻底的溶解知识 |
[06:54] | a little sensitivity,a little tact. | 一点敏感性,和一点老练的智慧 |
[06:58] | Man ! | 天哪! |
[07:00] | There must be three quarts of blood in there. | 这儿应该有3夸脱的血吧 |
[07:03] | Hey,you’re using anhydron. I charge extra for that. | 嘿,你们使用了无水剂. 我要附加收费 |
[07:07] | Cha-ching,cha-ching. | |
[07:09] | You got photos,swabs. | 你们照相了,取样了 |
[07:13] | – Did you finish the sketch ? – Yeah. | – 现场草拟结束了吗? – 是的 |
[07:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:16] | Hey,you guys have done everything but leave. | 嘿,你们除了还没离开,什么事都已经做了 |
[07:19] | – What’s the rush,Marty ? – The wife of the deceased, | – 着什么急呢,Marty ? – 死者的妻子 |
[07:22] | she would like this mess cleaned up as soon as possible. | 她希望这些脏东西尽早清理 |
[07:26] | New tenant moves in on the first. | 新租客搬进来最重要 |
[07:28] | Okay,Marty. | 好吧,Marty |
[07:29] | I’ll have the detective release the scene. | 我会让探员给现场解禁 |
[07:32] | Well,I’ll get my gear. | 嗯,我去拿工具 |
[07:39] | One of the most attractive women I’ve had on my table. | 这是躺在我手术桌上的最有魅力的女人之一 |
[07:42] | But beauty’s skin deep | 可是美丽的只是表面和肌肤 |
[07:44] | and inside, we all look pretty much the same. | 而在内部,我们所有人都一样的美丽 |
[07:48] | What about this abrasion ? | 擦伤怎么回事? |
[07:49] | Have you no poet in you ? | 你怎么一点诗意也没有? |
[07:51] | Beauty is truth,truth,beauty. | 美丽就是真理,真理,美丽 |
[07:53] | That is all you know on Earth and all you need to know, | 你确切知道,而且你所需要知道的 |
[07:55] | except cause of death. | 就是死亡原因 |
[07:56] | Pulmonary edema due to drowning. | 溺水造成肺水肿 |
[07:58] | I sent samples of the water in her lungs to Trace. | 我把从她肺里取出的水的样本给了Trace |
[08:02] | The abrasion’s serious enough to cause loss of consciousness. | 擦伤很严重,足以造成失去知觉 |
[08:05] | You may want to look at this though. | 不过你应该会想要看看这个 |
[08:06] | You want to come over here ? | 到这边来可以吗? |
[08:07] | Let’s turn her over. | 我们把她翻过来 |
[08:17] | Puncture wounds ? | 针刺伤? |
[08:18] | Four,uniform diameter, perimortem,non-lethal. | 有4个,直径一致,伤口周围感染,不足以致命 |
[08:22] | No corresponding holes in her dress. | 在她的衣服上没有对应的洞 |
[08:25] | So she wasn’t wearing it when she was stabbed. | 所以她被刺的时候,没有穿着衣服 |
[08:28] | Collected lubricant from the labia. | 从她的阴唇提取润滑剂 |
[08:30] | Which means,uh… | 就是说,唔… |
[08:32] | I don’t know if she had a date with her husband or herself. | 我不知道她有没有和丈夫或者自己DIY过 |
[08:35] | I sent an SAE* kit to DNA. * = Sexual Assault Examiners | 我给DNA中心送去了性侵犯检验工具 |
[08:38] | Personal observation : | 个人的观察报告: |
[08:41] | you don’t wear La Perla to a Tupperware party. | 你不会穿着La Perla去参加一个塔帕舞会 |
[08:45] | – La Perla ? – Very expensive. | – La Perla? – 非常昂贵 |
[08:48] | I gave some to my wife once. | 我曾经给我太太一些 |
[08:50] | She accused me of having an affair. | 她告我有私情 |
[08:52] | You know,sex on the steel. | 你知道,强硬的性行为 |
[08:56] | Lubricant and lingerie. | 润滑剂,还有内衣 |
[08:59] | I don’t think the evening turned out the way she planned,do you ? | 我想这个夜晚和她想象的不一样,你觉得呢? |
[09:02] | Nope. | 嗯 |
[09:06] | So your business goes bust and Mr. Visingi evicts you. | 你的生意搞砸了,所以Visingi先生要赶你走 |
[09:09] | Pac-Man,Pong,loved these games. | “派克人”,”臭气”,孩子们喜欢这些游戏 |
[09:11] | Thought it was a sure thing. | 虽然确实是这样 |
[09:12] | Well,today,it’s all 3-D interactive. You know,I got kids. | 嗯,现在都是3D互动式的游戏. 知道吗,我有孩子 |
[09:15] | – You want some advice ? – No. | – 你想要一些建议吗? – 不用 |
[09:16] | Never go into business with somebody you’re sleeping with. | 千万不要和你睡的人一起做生意 |
[09:19] | – Melissa Pooley ? – Bitch. | – Melissa Pooley? – 婊子 |
[09:22] | We haven’t been able to find her. | 我们找不到她 |
[09:23] | – You know where she is ? – We broke up. | – 你知道她在哪里? – 我们分开了 |
[09:25] | At least I think we broke up. | 至少我认为我们分开了 |
[09:27] | She skipped town without telling me, stuck me with the rent. | 她没有告诉我就跑了,让我负担房租 |
[09:30] | So you were angry at her, you were angry at him. | 所以你对她很生气,你对他也很生气 |
[09:33] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[09:34] | He was holding your inventory hostage. | 他有你的财产抵押 |
[09:37] | How much you got tied up in Centipede and Space Invaders ? | 你在”蜈蚣和太空入侵者”(游戏)上投了多少钱? |
[09:39] | Every penny I got. About 20K. | 我所有的钱. 大概有2万 |
[09:42] | You must have wanted it back. | 你应该很想要回来 |
[09:44] | Hey,did you stop by the store last night ? | 嘿,你昨晚去那个商店了吗? |
[09:49] | No,but I called him. | 没有,不过我给他打电话了 |
[09:52] | Asked if we could maybe work something out. | 问他我们能不能解决一些事 |
[09:53] | Told me to go screw myself, he’d see me in court. | 他说是我自己搞砸的,要送我上法庭 |
[09:56] | Mr. Pincher,I’m going to need to go ahead and get your fingerprints. | Pincher先生,我要继续下去,需要你的指纹 |
[10:02] | You’re going to find my prints all over that place. | 你会在那个地方的所有角落找到我的指纹 |
[10:04] | It was my store,mine and Melissa’s. | 那是我的商店,我和Melissa的 |
[10:06] | I expect to find your prints in certain places,sir. | 我希望在特定的地方找到你的指纹,先生 |
[10:09] | We’re just doing this to rule you out. | 我们这么做只是想排除你 |
[10:22] | You alternate hands when you double glove ? | 你带两个手套时,换手了吗? |
[10:25] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[10:26] | And I don’t like being watched. | 我不喜欢被人盯着 |
[10:28] | If you alternate, there’s more contact between the | 你交换手的时候,第一付手套暴露在空气中的橡胶 |
[10:31] | exposed latex of the first glove and atmospheric microbes. | 会与大气中的微生物有更多的接触 |
[10:37] | What ? | 怎么了? |
[10:38] | You know,it would have been better if you didn’t say anything, | 知道吗,如果你什么都不说可能会更好 |
[10:41] | but you did making it impossible for me to concentrate, | 你这样让我无法集中精力 |
[10:45] | and now I have to sanitize and start over. | 现在我必须重新清洁,然后再开始 |
[10:50] | Hey,Hodges,you got the results of our drowning victim ? | 嘿,Hodges,我们溺死的死者结果出来了吗? |
[10:52] | Yeah,in five. | 嗯,等5分钟 |
[10:54] | I’m in the middle of the rest of my life. | 我现在正处于生命中的休息时间 |
[10:56] | Well,I kind of need them now. | 嗯,我想我现在就要 |
[11:01] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:04] | Good thing you didn’t have to take a spelling test to work the field. | 在这个地方工作不需要拼写考试,对你来说真好 |
[11:07] | “Funtain” water? | “喷泉”水? |
[11:10] | My people are Norwegian. | 我们说挪威人 |
[11:12] | That’s how we spell it. | 我们就是那么拼的 |
[11:14] | So,is the “funtain” water in her lungs ? | 那么,有没有”喷泉”水在她肺里? |
[11:16] | All bodies of water contain unicellular algae. | 所有的水体都包含单细胞藻类 |
[11:19] | Called diatoms. | 成为硅藻属 |
[11:20] | They’re unique,like fingerprints. | 他们都很独特,就像指纹 |
[11:22] | Diatoms from one body of water don’t match those from any other. | 一个水体里的硅藻属不会与另一个匹配 |
[11:24] | Well,you’re roughly right. | 嗯,你说的差不多正确 |
[11:26] | Here,take a look. | 来,看一看 |
[11:29] | The diatoms on the left are from the water found in your victim’s lungs | 左边的硅藻属来自死者肺里的水 |
[11:33] | and the diatoms on the right are from the fountain. | 右边的取自喷泉 |
[11:35] | – Not a match. – Not even close. | – 没有匹配 – 根本都不接近 |
[11:38] | Which means she didn’t drown there. | 这就是说她不是在那里溺死的 |
[11:40] | I’ll throw you a bone. | 我会给你丢块骨头(答对了) |
[11:43] | She blew you off,didn’t she ? | 她拒绝了你,是吗? |
[11:45] | The water from the fountain is heavily chlorinated. | 喷泉里的水是深绿色的 |
[11:47] | No,she didn’t blow me off. I didn’t ask her out. | 不,她没有拒绝我. 我没有邀请她 |
[11:49] | But this sample,found in your vic’s lungs, contains polymethylhexalene biguanide… | 不过在死者肺里的水样本,包含多甲基六静双胍… |
[11:53] | and anyway,I heard she blew you off first. | 还有,我听说她先拒绝了你 |
[11:56] | It’s a chlorine alternative. | 那是氯的替代品 |
[11:57] | It’s less irritating. | 不太刺激人 |
[11:59] | – Vanessa Keaton died in a pool. – Or a spa… | – Vanessa Keaton死在泳池里 – 或者是温泉… |
[12:02] | And by the way,that’s spelled S-P-A* in any language. *= Sanus Per Aquam (Latin: health through water = hydrotherapy) | 顺便告诉你,在任何语言里,温泉都拼成S-P-A |
[12:07] | Only new items brought into the arcade post-eviction were the tools, | 在赶走房客后,带到那个地方的东西只有那些工具 |
[12:12] | tarps and paint cans. | 防水布和油漆桶 |
[12:14] | No prints from Charlie Pincher on any of them. | 都没有Charlie Pincher的指纹 |
[12:16] | Just the landlord and some unknowns on the saw. | 锯子上只有房东和一些不知道的指纹 |
[12:20] | No hits off of AFIS. | 在美国指纹中心也没有匹配 |
[12:22] | According to Cavalier,the table saw was a rental. | 根据Cavalier所说,那个锯木机是租来的 |
[12:26] | So,there could have been any number of prints on that one. | 这么说,上面可能有无数的指纹 |
[12:28] | Yeah,but you don’t just lie down when somebody’s trying to kill you,man. | 对,可是不可能有人想杀你,你就乖乖地躺下吧,伙计 |
[12:31] | There had to have been a struggle. | 应该有一场争斗 |
[12:32] | Yeah,from that spinning blade, there was blood everywhere. | 没错,从旋转刀来看,到处都是血 |
[12:34] | Some of it had to transfer to the killer’s clothes and shoes. | 应该有一些见到了凶手的衣服和鞋子上 |
[12:38] | I still like Charlie for this. | 我还是觉得是Charlie |
[12:40] | I know we don’t have enough for a warrant… | 我知道我们还没有足够的搜查证据… |
[12:42] | Excuse me,guys. | 不好意思 |
[12:43] | There’s a Mr. Gleason to see you. | 有一位Gleason先生要见你们 |
[12:46] | I told him you were busy. He won’t leave. | 我告诉他你们很忙. 他不肯离开 |
[12:52] | – What’s the problem,Marty ? – You and you. | – 出了什么事,Marty? – 你,还有你 |
[12:55] | You treat me like a janitor, like a garbage man. | 你们把我当看门人了,当成一个收垃圾的 |
[12:57] | I’m a professional,same as you… | 我是一个专业人士,和你们一样… |
[13:00] | an unsung hero that’s worthy of respect. | 一个值得尊敬的,未被歌颂的英雄 |
[13:03] | – Okay,Marty… – You know exactly | – 好了,Marty… – 你们知道 |
[13:05] | what I’m talking about. | 我到底在说什么吗 |
[13:06] | The smell back at the store. | 商店里的那股味道 |
[13:08] | I know decomp as well as you, maybe better,okay ? | 我和你们一样了解有机物分解,也许比你们更清楚,知道吗? |
[13:11] | So what was it ? Your lunch ? | 所以到底是什么东西? 你们的午餐吗? |
[13:13] | Rotten shrimp ? Clams,maybe ? | 发臭的虾米? 还是蛤蜊? |
[13:15] | Whatever you hid there,I am going to find. | 不管你们把什么藏在那里,我都会找出来 |
[13:18] | We didn’t even bring lunch there,Marty. | 我们根本没有把午餐带进去,Marty |
[13:20] | – And this wasn’t a decomp scene. – You’re jealous. | – 而且那不是分解现场 – 你们是嫉妒 |
[13:24] | You’re stuck in a dead-end civil service job | 你们困在行政工作的死胡同里 |
[13:27] | while I’m grossing six figures. | 而我却能拿6位数的报酬 |
[13:29] | – Oh,six figures. – Yeah. Picture that. | – 噢,6位数 – 是嘛. 描述一下 |
[13:31] | We’re colleagues. | 我们都是同僚 |
[13:33] | My job starts where your job ends. | 你们工作结束了,我的工作就开始了 |
[13:36] | You should not be messing with me ! | 你们不应该给我添乱! |
[13:39] | Nobody’s messing with you,Marty. | 没有人在给你添乱,Marty |
[13:55] | It’s decomp. | 是有机物分解腐烂了 |
[13:57] | Subtle,but it’s in here. | 很稀薄,不过是在这里 |
[13:58] | – The nose knows. – How’d we miss that ? | – 鼻子自然会知道 – 我们怎么会忽略了呢? |
[14:01] | We were tired. | 我们太累了 |
[14:05] | – Did you steam clean ? – Yeah. | – 你使用蒸汽打扫? – 对 |
[14:07] | The heating process must have brought the smell out. | 应该是加热的过程带出了这个味道 |
[14:10] | You know,I don’t get paid until this place | 知道吗,要到这个地方闻起来像个人间天堂 |
[14:13] | smells like Eternity for Men. | 我才能拿到钱 |
[14:20] | Could be a dead rat. | 可能是一只死老鼠 |
[14:22] | Lot of possibilities. | 很有可能 |
[14:25] | I don’t know. Your guess is as good as mine. | 我不知道. 你的想法和我一样 |
[14:31] | I know how to find it. | 我知道该怎么把它找出来 |
[14:41] | Okay,rich guy. | 好了,有钱人 |
[14:42] | Shut down your gear, you’re taking us to lunch. | 放下你的工具,你该请我们去吃午餐了 |
[14:49] | Crack runs right through the deep end. | 裂缝直接通到底端 |
[14:51] | Had to drain it. | 必须把水排掉 |
[14:52] | Half the neighbors have cracked slabs, leaky roofs. | 周围一半的邻居都有破裂的底板,漏水的屋顶 |
[14:56] | This was perfect when Vanessa and I moved in. | 当Vanessa和我刚刚搬进来时,这里非常完美 |
[15:00] | Place isn’t built to last. | 可是好地方不会持续很久 |
[15:02] | Mr. Keaton, | Keaton先生 |
[15:04] | I know this must be hard for you and your daughter. | 我知道对你和你的女儿来说,这很痛苦 |
[15:06] | Why are you here ? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[15:08] | Your wife didn’t die in a fountain. | 你的太太不是死在喷泉里 |
[15:11] | We’re taking water samples of every pool and spa in this community. | 我们提取了这个区所有泳池和温泉的水样本 |
[15:15] | Was there swimming at the Brady’s party ? | 你们在Brady的舞会上游泳了吗? |
[15:17] | – Why ? – Routine question. | – 怎么了? – 程序性的问题 |
[15:19] | Some,I guess. | 有,我想 |
[15:22] | It was that kind of party. | 就是那种形式的舞会 |
[15:24] | Was your wife in the pool ? | 你的太太进泳池了吗? |
[15:25] | She could have been. After I left. | 可能有. 在我离开以后吧 |
[15:29] | What does this have to do with her accident ? | 这和她的意外有什么关系呢? |
[15:31] | Did anyone behave inappropriately towards her ? | 有没有人对她行为举止不正常? |
[15:34] | We were with our friends. | 我们都是和朋友在一起 |
[15:37] | Our best friends. | 我们最好的朋友 |
[15:40] | I wouldn’t have left her there if I didn’t think she was safe. | 如果我知道她会出事,我不会离开她的 |
[15:49] | No one’s allowed to treat their pools with chlorine. | 任何人不允许往泳池里加氯 |
[15:51] | It’s in the homeowners’ regulations. | 这是业主的规定 |
[15:52] | – What the hell is going on ? – They have a warrant. | – 到底发生了什么事? – 他们有搜查令 |
[15:54] | A warrant for what ? | 搜查什么? |
[15:56] | When was the last time you had your pool cleaned ? | 你们的泳池最后一次是什么时候清理的? |
[15:58] | Guy was here this morning. Why ? | 今天早上清洁人员来过. 怎么了? |
[16:00] | We’re asking the questions,Mr. Brady. | 是我们在问问题,Brady先生 |
[16:02] | Look,look… we’re all in shock. | 听我说,听我说… 我们全都吓坏了 |
[16:05] | Vanessa was one of those people who was so alive, | Vanessa是那种非常有活力 |
[16:08] | so much fun | 非常有趣的人 |
[16:09] | So,tell me about last night. Was it a special occasion ? | 那么,说说昨晚的事吧. 那是一次特殊的聚会吗? |
[16:12] | We just had the neighbors in for cocktails. | 我们只是请邻居来参加酒会 |
[16:14] | We do it once a month. We,uh… | 每个月都会举行一次. 我们,唔… |
[16:15] | We all take turns. | 我们轮流来 |
[16:17] | Was Mrs. Keaton wearing this dress last night ? | Keaton太太昨晚穿着这个吗? |
[16:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:23] | I noticed. I have the same one in pink. | 我注意到了. 我也有一件同样的粉红色的 |
[16:25] | You notice anything else, anything out of the ordinary ? | 你还注意到什么了吗,什么不平常的事? |
[16:27] | Like an argument or a fight ? | 比如争吵或者打斗之类的? |
[16:29] | No,no,no. We are a friendly group. | 不,不,没有. 我们是很友好的一群人 |
[16:31] | Did she leave alone ? | 她是一个人离开的吗? |
[16:32] | Yes. Her husband left about an hour earlier. | 对. 她的丈夫早一个小时离开了 |
[16:36] | He seem upset when he left ? | 他离开时很心烦吗? |
[16:38] | Not that I noticed. | 我没注意到 |
[16:41] | Vanessa’s death was an accident,right ? | Vanessa的死是意外,对吗 |
[16:44] | Got it. | 好了 |
[16:47] | May we take a look inside your house ? | 我们可以进屋看看吗? |
[16:52] | Look wherever you want. | 去哪里随便 |
[17:10] | Well,by the way you’ve cleaned up,Mrs. Brady, | 嗯,顺便问一下,你打扫过了,Brady太太 |
[17:12] | I wouldn’t even know you had a party in here last night. | 我都感觉不到这里昨晚举行过舞会 |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | What kind of party was it ? | 那是个什么舞会? |
[17:19] | A mixer. | 交换伴侣 |
[17:50] | Mrs. Brady,would you join me in here,please ? | Brady太太,能请你到我这里来一下吗? |
[17:56] | Where are your other skewers ? | 其他的烤肉叉呢? |
[17:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 唔,洁癖和虔诚只有一线之间 |
[18:27] | Well,cleanliness is next to godliness. | |
[18:39] | After overhead and costs, | 扣除了管理费用和成本 |
[18:41] | 50 cents a pound for waste disposal, | 废物清理1磅50美分 |
[18:44] | I clear about three to five bills a job. | 一份工作我可以付清3到5份帐单 |
[18:49] | How many cases do you get a week ? | 你一个星期能有几个案子? |
[18:51] | How many cases do you do a week ? | 你们一个星期能有几个案子? |
[18:53] | Rate gets us ten to 20. | 平均10到20个 |
[18:55] | Ditto. | 差不多 |
[18:57] | You trying to tell me you make between three and ten grand a week ? | 你不是要告诉我,你一个星期能有3000到1万的收入吧? |
[19:01] | You’ve got to be authorized to clean up biologicals. | 你们必须要有授权才能清理这些生物 |
[19:05] | If some high school wage slave | 如果一些拿着高中工资的苦劳力 |
[19:07] | mops up a nose bleed at Mickey D’s, | 清理Mickey D流出来的鼻血 |
[19:09] | they’re breaking the law. | 他们就违法了 |
[19:11] | I’ve got three employees making 30 bucks an hour. | 我有3个雇员每小时工资30美元 |
[19:15] | If you guys are interested in earning a little extra on the side ? | 如果你们有兴趣简直赚点外快的话? |
[19:19] | Working for you ? No,thanks. | 替你工作? 算了吧,谢了 |
[19:22] | Crime rate is on the rise,my friends. | 朋友们,犯罪率在上升 |
[19:25] | You’d be wise to get in on the ground floor. | 你们最好当场决定要不要 |
[19:28] | I am thinking about starting a franchise in Arizona. | 我正打算在亚利桑那开一个特许权公司 |
[19:33] | Retirees die messy. | 退休人员死得都很惨的 |
[19:35] | Like,bodies been on the floor for a while. | 就像,尸体在地上躺上一阵子 |
[19:37] | Sometimes you got to replace the entire floor. | 有时候你就要换掉整块地板 |
[19:41] | Oh,look,I install floors,and drywall. | 噢,听着,我负责安装地板,清水墙 |
[19:46] | Ceilings,too,and homeowner’s insurance picks up the tab. | 还有屋顶,而且屋主的保险费可以替我付帐 |
[19:50] | What’s going on,Marty ? You’re still here ? | 发生了什么事,Marty? 你怎么还在这儿? |
[19:52] | You promised the place would be clean. | 你答应说要清理好这个地方 |
[19:54] | I found a contractor to finish the work. | 我找到人要结束这个工作了 |
[19:56] | It’s out of my hands,ma’am. | 我也无能为力,太太 |
[19:58] | The lab boys, they haven’t quite released the scene yet. | 那些实验室的人,他们还没有给现场完全解禁 |
[20:02] | They’re moving at the speed of government. | 他们只能以政府办事的速度来做事 |
[20:05] | How are you doing with the funeral arrangements ? | 你的葬礼安排怎么样了? |
[20:09] | Your cousin is taking very good care of me, thank you. | 你的表兄弟替我安排的很好,谢谢 |
[20:11] | We are here for you. | 我们随时为你效劳 |
[20:15] | Now,I tell you what, | 现在,我可以告诉你 |
[20:16] | I’m going to call you as soon as I’m done,okay ? | 我一完成马上打电话给你,可以吗? |
[20:19] | Thank you,ma’am. | 谢谢你,太太 |
[20:24] | You should be ashamed of yourself,Marty. | 你应该为你自己觉得羞耻,Marty |
[20:25] | Oh,no. The bereaved often find a Southern accent very comforting. | 哦,不. 失去亲人的人常常会觉得南方腔调很令人安慰 |
[20:33] | Comfort is what I give these people, living victims. | 我会给这些人带来安慰,这些活着的受害者 |
[20:36] | The kind you guys never deal with. | 你们从来没有处理过的人 |
[20:38] | I see people on the worst day of their lives. | 我见过人们处在最痛苦的岁月 |
[20:42] | In a small way, I make their world normal again. | 某种程度上,我让他们的世界恢复正常 |
[20:58] | Oh ! | 噢! |
[21:00] | Well,it smells like eternity for somebody in here. | 唔,闻起来像某个人在这里得到了永生 |
[21:03] | The plastic must have covered the smell. | 一定是这些塑料盖住了味道 |
[21:23] | Oh ! Holy mackerel. Bitch in a box. | 噢! 圣洁的鳝鱼. 箱子里的婊子 |
[21:26] | – Hey,hey,hey. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | – 嘿,嘿,嘿 – 对不起. 对不起 |
[21:29] | I get paid by the body. | 我是靠这些尸体赚钱 |
[21:33] | Nine vibrators,five plugs, four strands of beads. | 9个振动器,5个插头,4个珠串 |
[21:39] | And a partridge in a pear tree. | 还有梨树上的一只鹌鹑 |
[21:42] | Some kids are happy playing in the sand box, | 有些孩子喜欢玩沙盒子 |
[21:45] | others want every toy in the store. | 而有些孩子喜欢商店里的每一个玩具 |
[21:48] | And apparently these are dishwasher safe. | 很明显这些是洗碗机的橱柜 |
[21:50] | I’ll swab the nooks and crannies for semen, | 我会在暗处和裂口提取精液 |
[21:52] | vaginal secretions and epithelials, | 阴道分泌物和上皮 |
[21:53] | but don’t get your hopes up. | 不过不要抱太大希望 |
[21:55] | Oh,my money’s on bag number two. | 噢,我的钱都压在2号袋子里了 |
[21:57] | 26 used condoms. | 26个用过的避孕套 |
[21:59] | Just like being back in college,right ? | 就好像回到了大学时代,对吗? |
[22:01] | Sara said you didn’t lose your virginity until you were 22. | Sara说你到了22岁才失去了处男之身 |
[22:06] | Grissom and I figured that they practiced safe sex, | Grissom和我估计他们进行的是安全性行为 |
[22:08] | so we processed their trash. | 所以我们检查了他们的垃圾 |
[22:10] | Check them inside and out,please. | 里外都检查一下,谢谢 |
[22:11] | I’ve analyzed condoms before,Greg. | 我分析过避孕套,Greg |
[22:14] | Just not in bulk. | 没有一下子分析这么多 |
[22:20] | – Skewers ? – Yeah,screen them for blood. | – 烤肉叉? – 对,提取血液试试 |
[22:23] | Possible weapon. | 可能是凶器 |
[23:29] | Dental records ID’d the body found in the arcade machine. | 牙齿记录鉴定了游戏机里的死者 |
[23:32] | Your ex-girlfriend Melissa Pooley. | 是你的前女友Melissa Pooley |
[23:34] | She didn’t leave town after all. | 她根本没有离开 |
[23:37] | You want to revise your story ? | 你需要修订一下你的故事吗? |
[23:39] | We also found semen in her vaginal cavity. | 我们在她阴道里发现了精液 |
[23:42] | It matches your dead landlord. | 属于你死去的房东 |
[23:44] | Your girlfriend was paying rent on her back and you didn’t like it. | 你的女朋友用自己来付房租,而你不满意 |
[23:47] | You had sex with our landlord ? | 你和房东发生性行为了? |
[23:49] | At least I got off my ass and did something about it. | 至少我和他发生了关系,解决了一些事 |
[23:55] | That didn’t happen. | 不是这样的 |
[23:56] | She told me she convinced Visingi to give us more time on the rent. | 她告诉我她说服了Visingi给我们多一些时间付房租 |
[23:58] | I-I didn’t know she was banging the guy. | 我- 我根本不知道她和那个人有一腿 |
[24:00] | – We don’t care why you killed her. – I didn’t kill her ! | – 我们不在乎你为什么杀她 – 我没有杀她! |
[24:03] | Visingi evicts you,keeps your stuff and now you’ve got a big problem. | Visingi要赶你走,留下你的东西,看来现在你有大麻烦了 |
[24:07] | Yeah,the dead body someone crammed into Ms. Pac-Man. | 对,那个死家伙抢走了”派克夫人” |
[24:11] | You can keep the rest of it ! All I want is Ms. Pac-Man ! | 你可以留着其他的东西! 我只想要回”派克夫人”! |
[24:15] | Get the hell out of here. | 快滚出去 |
[24:22] | Mr. Pincher,when someone is killed with a table saw, | Pincher先生,一个人被杀死在锯木机上时 |
[24:25] | blood gets everywhere : | 血会溅得到处都是: |
[24:28] | your hair and your clothes. | 你的头发,你的衣服 |
[24:31] | You would have had to take a long,hot shower, | 你必须洗一个长时间的热水澡 |
[24:33] | wash your clothes,clip your nails, toss your shoes. | 洗你的衣服,剪掉你的指甲,扔掉你的鞋子 |
[24:36] | Are you sure you got it all,Charlie ? | 你确定你都做了吗,Charlie? |
[24:45] | – That’s a nice watch. – It was my dad’s. | – 那只表很漂亮 – 这是我爸爸的 |
[24:48] | I was admiring the band. | 我很欣赏那个表带 |
[24:50] | Lots of open spaces and nonporous surfaces. | 很多空隙和无孔的表面 |
[24:54] | That’s a perfect place for blood to hide, don’t you think,Greg ? | 血液残留在里面应该是个好地方,你说呢,Greg? |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:58] | There’s a chemical I use alled phenylthaline. | 我使用一种叫做苯基菌的化学物品 |
[25:01] | It can detect a speck of blood the size of a pinprick. | 可以检查到针孔一样大的血迹斑点 |
[25:07] | I bet if I take that watch it’s going to tell me more than time,isn’t it ? | 我敢打赌,如果我拿着表,它告诉我的不仅仅是时间了,对吧? |
[25:13] | You mind baby-sitting him while I get a warrant ? | 你不介意看着他,我去申请逮捕令吧? |
[25:16] | I just went to the arcade to scare him. | 我只是去商店里吓唬他 |
[25:18] | Things got out of hand. | 事情无法控制 |
[25:19] | – Did you kill him ? – It was an accident. | – 你杀了他吗? – 那是意外 |
[25:21] | You guys have got to believe me, I did not kill Melissa. | 你们一定要相信我,我没有杀Melissa |
[25:25] | I didn’t even know she was dead. | 我根本都不知道她死了 |
[25:32] | I know that you got the memo, I’m not sure that you read it. | 我知道你有备忘录,我只是不确定你看了没有 |
[25:36] | Eckley is being promoted to Assistant Director. | Eckley被提拔为副主管 |
[25:39] | They are taking applications for his supervisor spot on days. | 他们现在接受他的管理职位的申请 |
[25:42] | I want it. | 我想申请 |
[25:45] | What ? | 怎么了? |
[25:46] | You want the day spot for yourself ? | 你自己想申请那个职位? |
[25:48] | You’re worried about giving me a good A.P. score and breaking up the team ? | 你担心给我一个很好的职业能力成绩,解散了这个团队? |
[25:52] | Or maybe you just think that I’m incapable of the position ? | 还是你只是觉得我不适合那个职位? |
[25:54] | Not worthy of the promotion ? Is that it ? | 不值得被提拔? 是这样吗? |
[25:57] | I’m just always,always, always defending myself to you. | 我始终,一直,一直都是为了你给自己辩护 |
[26:01] | Unbelievable. | 太难以相信了 |
[26:03] | I have a daughter who is so starved for my attention, | 我有一个女儿,她一直在渴望我的关注 |
[26:06] | she is thumbing rides to Fremont street to see her grandfather. | 她要搭车去弗里蒙特街去看她的外祖母 |
[26:10] | The last person I want her around. | 那是我唯一能放心来照顾她的人 |
[26:12] | I mean,not that it’s much better with my mother, | 我是说,并不是让她和我母亲在一起更好 |
[26:13] | who sees Lindsay much more often than I do. | 她比我照看Lindsay的时间还要多 |
[26:16] | I am missing out on my daughter’s life. | 在我女儿的生活上完全遗漏了我 |
[26:19] | I have no life of my own. | 我都没有我自己的生活 |
[26:23] | Would you just stop me and say something here ? | 你能不能让我停下来,和我说些什么? |
[26:28] | You want the job because you’re worried about Lindsay ? | 你想要那份工作,因为你担心Lindsay? |
[26:33] | – That’s part of it,but… – The position calls for leadership,Catherine. | – 那只是一部分,可是… – 那个职位需要领导,Catherine |
[26:37] | You have to inspire others, solve problems, | 你必须鼓舞其他人,解决问题 |
[26:42] | which means you have to leave your own problems at home. | 也就是说你必须把自己的问题留在家里 |
[26:46] | I want the job because I can do it. | 我想要那份工作因为我觉得我可以做得好 |
[26:48] | I’m qualified,I’m motivated and I’m ready,Gil. | 我有能力,我有动力,而且我准备好了,Gil |
[26:51] | You know that I am. | 你知道我是这样的 |
[26:53] | I do. | 我确实知道 |
[26:56] | Which is why I already sent in your A.P. | 所以我已经把你的职业能力上交了 |
[26:58] | I gave you 100%. | 我给了你100%的评定 |
[26:59] | I even put in a good word with the director. | 我也和主管说了好话 |
[27:01] | The rest is up to you. | 剩下的就靠你自己了 |
[27:04] | And… I hope you get it. | 而且… 我希望你可以得到那个职位 |
[27:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:55] | I couldn’t get anything from the items in the dishwasher, | 我无法从洗碗机里的东西提取任何基因 |
[27:57] | including the skewers. No results. | 包括那个叉子,没有结果 |
[27:59] | However,the condoms produced. | 不过,那些避孕套有结果了 |
[28:01] | I extracted DNA from the semen. | 我从精液了提取了DNA |
[28:03] | Results indicate ten males. | 结果显示10位男性 |
[28:05] | The lubricant,which seemed to be popular, | 那种润滑剂,看起来非常流行 |
[28:08] | was good at retaining both epithelials and vaginal secretions. | 保留上皮和阴道分泌物很好 |
[28:11] | 11 females,no CODIS hits. | 11位女性,没有CODIS吻合 |
[28:13] | Is our victim represented ? | 有我们的死者吗? |
[28:14] | Yes. F-7. | 有. F-7 |
[28:16] | We can match her with the semen from four different males. | 我们可以把她和4个不同男性的精液匹配 |
[28:20] | M-4,M-5,M-1,M-8. | |
[28:26] | She was the belle of the ball. | 她是舞会的美女啊 |
[28:27] | My husband and I have a very strong marriage. | 我的丈夫和我的婚姻非常稳固 |
[28:32] | But yes,we enjoy the lifestyle. | 不过,是,我们很喜欢这种生活方式 |
[28:36] | – The lifestyle ? – We play. | – 生活方式? – 我们都在玩乐 |
[28:39] | – No kidding. – Swing. | – 不是开玩笑 – 交换 |
[28:43] | Wife swapping. | 换妻游戏 |
[28:46] | Paul and I had a rough patch a few years ago. | Paul和我几年前经历了一次粗暴的争论 |
[28:50] | We almost called it quits. | 我们几乎可以说放弃了 |
[28:51] | Swinging saved our marriage. | 交换伴侣挽救了我们的婚姻 |
[28:54] | It was being with other people that | 和别的人在一起 |
[28:56] | made me realize just how much I love my husband. | 让我认识到我有多么爱我的丈夫 |
[29:02] | Erin is the greatest wife in the world. | Erin是世界上最好的妻子 |
[29:06] | But you still had sex with Vanessa Keaton ? | 可是你还是和Vanessa Keaton发生了性行为? |
[29:08] | Yeah. Yeah. It’s fun. | 是. 没错. 那很快乐 |
[29:18] | How do you feel about Vanessa Keaton ? | 你觉得Vanessa Keaton怎么样? |
[29:21] | Very attractive woman. | 非常有魅力的女人 |
[29:23] | She was the reason we invited the Keatons to the parties. | 就是因为她,我们才邀请Keatons参加舞会 |
[29:27] | She was into it. Dan really wasn’t. | 她也很喜欢. Dan却不是 |
[29:30] | How did your wife feel about you and Vanessa Keaton ? | 你太太对你和Vanessa Keaton有什么感觉? |
[29:34] | Well,it’s not like we were having an affair. | 嗯,这不像说我们有私情 |
[29:36] | – That’d be breaking the rules. – The rules ? | – 那样就违背了游戏规则 – 规则? |
[29:39] | No,means no. | 不,就是不 |
[29:41] | Arrive as a couple,leave as a couple. | 夫妇一起来,夫妇一起走 |
[29:45] | Drugs,never. Condoms,condoms always. | 毒品,不行. 避孕套,始终都要避孕套 |
[29:48] | No affairs. | 没有私情 |
[29:50] | Sex with someone other than your spouse is only allowed at the parties. | 和你的配偶外其他人的性行为只允许发生在舞会上 |
[29:54] | No photos,no video. | 不能拍照,不能摄像 |
[29:58] | And the kids must never know. | 孩子们也不能知道 |
[30:00] | I came home one night. | 有一天晚上我回家 |
[30:02] | I parked the car in the driveway and went to the fridge to grab a beer. | 我把车停在车道上,去冰箱拿啤酒 |
[30:05] | It was the wrong beer. I was in the wrong house. | 那不是我的啤酒. 我走错房子了 |
[30:09] | Anyway,it just got all the neighbors talking. | 不管怎么样,只是让所有邻居议论罢了 |
[30:14] | Variety is a good thing. | 变化是一件好事 |
[30:16] | And if you get the right group of people together, | 而且如果你能找到一群合适的人在一起 |
[30:19] | a couple of drinks, | 喝几杯酒 |
[30:21] | you’d be surprised what can happen. | 你就会惊奇于所要发生的事了 |
[30:25] | Everybody fantasizes about other people. | 所有的人都在幻想着其他人 |
[30:31] | Even you,Mr. Grissom. | 即使是你,Grissom先生 |
[30:36] | A neighbor,a friend… | 邻居,朋友… |
[30:41] | girl at the office. | 办公室里的女孩 |
[30:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:54] | I know I’m supposed to be objective… | 我知道我应该客观一点… |
[30:58] | but I think I have a problem with the lifestyle. | 可是我觉得我无法忍受这种生活方式 |
[31:01] | Well,they’re consenting adults, it’s not illegal. | 嗯,他们是成年人,这样做并不是违法的 |
[31:06] | At most,they only hurt themselves. | 至多而言,他们只是伤害了自己 |
[31:11] | Tell that to Vanessa Keaton. | 去和Vanessa Keaton说吧 |
[31:13] | Everyone has a jealousy gene. | 所有人都有妒忌的心理 |
[31:17] | You think it was a crime of passion ? | 你觉得这是激情的犯罪吗? |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:20] | When you have to go outside a marriage for passion,you’re in trouble. | 当你要在婚姻之外寻找激情时,你就有麻烦了 |
[31:24] | Or your asking for trouble. | 或者是你在找麻烦了 |
[31:27] | Well,they say they’re happily married. | 嗯,他们说他们的婚姻很快乐 |
[31:31] | You think they’re happy ? | 你觉得他们快乐吗? |
[31:39] | Grissom. | |
[31:42] | Very good,thanks. | 很好,谢谢 |
[31:45] | Hodges matched the water in Vanessa Keaton’s lungs. | Hodges匹配到了Vanessa Keaton肺里的水 |
[31:49] | He knows where she drowned. | 他知道他是在哪里溺死的了 |
[31:58] | So Mr. and Mrs. Cunningham, | 那么Cunningham先生和太太 |
[32:00] | was Vanessa Keaton here the night she died ? | Vanessa Keaton死亡当晚来过这里吗? |
[32:02] | No. | 没有 |
[32:04] | Well,we matched the water in her lungs to your spa. | 嗯,她肺里的水和你家里温泉的水匹配 |
[32:08] | And I see what appears to be a blood smear on the stone. | 而且我能看到石头上好像有血迹 |
[32:12] | Well,sometimes we forget to lock the gate. | 唔,有些时候我们会忘了锁门 |
[32:14] | So your neighbors come in and use the spa ? | 这么说你的邻居会进来使用温泉? |
[32:16] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[32:17] | Yeah,I guess so,I mean, you share everything else. | 对,我想也是,我是说,你们也分享其他一切 |
[32:20] | Why not ? | 为什么不呢? |
[32:22] | So what time did you leave the party ? | 那你们什么时候离开舞会? |
[32:24] | – Around 11:30. – But we didn’t come right home. | – 大约11点半 – 不过我们没有直接回家 |
[32:27] | – Where’d you go ? – We went to the Bellagio. | – 你们去了哪里? – 我们去了Bellagio |
[32:30] | A nice,romantic night out, just the two of us. | 过了一个美好,浪漫的夜晚,只有我们俩 |
[32:34] | Sometimes being with others gives you the urge to be alone. | 有些时候和别人在一起,会给你单独相处的动力 |
[32:37] | I see. | 我明白 |
[32:39] | Well,we’re going to compel a DNA sample, | 嗯,我们需要提取DNA样本 |
[32:41] | so we’ll know if you were intimate with Vanessa Keaton. | 这样我们才能知道,你是否和Vanessa Keaton亲热过 |
[32:44] | I admit I had sex with her and… | 我承认我和她发生了性行为,还有… |
[32:48] | Karen Brady,and Mallory Stone. | Karen Brady,和Mallory Stone |
[32:51] | Three strikes you’re out. | 你进行了三次 |
[32:59] | Heard your suspect’s looking pretty good. | 听说你的疑犯看起来很不错 |
[33:01] | You heard right. | 说对了 |
[33:02] | Charlie confessed to killing the landlord. | Charlie承认杀了房东 |
[33:04] | And the blood on his watch is a match to Visingi’s DNA. | 而且他手表上的血迹与Visingi的DNA吻合 |
[33:07] | – What about her ? – Swears he has nothing to do with it. | – 那她呢? – 他发誓和他无关 |
[33:11] | You got a C.O.D. ? | 找出死亡原因了吗? |
[33:13] | Blunt-force trauma to the occipital region. | 枕骨附近的钝物外伤 |
[33:15] | No trace in the wound track. | 伤口没有轨迹 |
[33:16] | Do you have any idea what hit her? | 你觉得是什么东西打击她? |
[33:19] | Yeah. The impact’s deep. | 嗯. 撞击很深 |
[33:21] | Weapon was probably heavy. | 所以凶器可能很沉 |
[33:26] | Radius of curvature, roughly three centimeters. | 弯曲的半径,大约3厘米 |
[33:29] | – Could be a pipe. – Could be anything. | – 可能是根钢管 – 可能是任何东西 |
[33:33] | Mrs. Cunningham,you told us that you spent last night | Cunningham太太,你说过昨晚 |
[33:36] | at the Bellagio with your husband. | 你和你的丈夫在Bellagio |
[33:39] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[33:41] | Are you sure about that ? | 你确定吗? |
[33:43] | D-Do I need a lawyer ? | 唔- 我需要叫律师吗? |
[33:45] | I mean,that’s your call, that’s your right, | 我想,那是你的想法,那是你的权利 |
[33:47] | but let me point out that if you’re covering for your husband, | 不过我想告诉你,如果你替你丈夫掩饰的话 |
[33:50] | that’s conspiracy after the fact. | 那是犯罪行为之后的共谋 |
[33:53] | Now,are you prepared to go to jail over this ? | 现在,你准备好为此进监狱吗? |
[33:57] | Look,I-I answered your question. | 听我说,我- 我回答了你的问题 |
[33:58] | Okay,what if I told you the hotel maid told us that you weren’t with Tom, | 好吧,那如果我告诉你旅馆的服务员告诉我们,你不是和Tom一起去的 |
[34:02] | – what would you say ? – I’d say she was lying. | – 你会怎么说呢? – 我会说她在撒谎 |
[34:08] | You know,I’m trying to help you out here, and I want to help you out,okay ? | 知道吗,我现在是想尽力帮助你,我想帮助你,明白吗? |
[34:12] | But you got to cut the crap. Okay ? | 不过你要停止这些谎言. 好吗? |
[34:16] | Come on,tell me what happened. | 来啊,告诉我发生了什么事 |
[34:19] | I mean,security confirmed that you were with a female. | 我是说,保安证实了你是和一位女性一起去的 |
[34:24] | Late 20s,blonde, | 20多岁,金发碧眼 |
[34:26] | I mean,she even paid for breakfast with her credit card. | 我想,还是她用信用卡付的早餐 |
[34:29] | So… I’ll tell you what, why don’t we start over,okay ? | 这样… 我告诉你,我们现在重头再来一次,好吗? |
[34:33] | And you tell me what happened. | 你告诉我发生了什么事 |
[34:39] | Look,Tom asked me to think about our son. | 听我说,Tom让我要想想我们的儿子 |
[34:44] | He begged me to say we were together. | 他求我要说我们在一起 |
[34:51] | I swear,I don’t know… | 我发誓,我不知道… |
[34:53] | anything that went on between him and Vanessa. | 不知道他和Vanessa发生了什么事 |
[34:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:50] | Found some porn. | 找到一些色情杂志 |
[35:58] | Well,nothing new about this stuff. | 嗯,这些东西没什么稀奇 |
[36:01] | The frescos at Pompeii were more explicit. | 庞培德壁画似乎更清楚一些 |
[36:03] | The Kama Sutra and Decameron. | 爱神佛经和十日谈 |
[36:06] | Yeah,but that’s art ; this… is not art. | 对,可是那是艺术; 这些… 不是艺术 |
[36:15] | Here we go. Webcam photo. | 找到了. 网眼照片 |
[36:21] | And she’s wearing La Perla. | 她穿着La Perla |
[36:23] | Vanessa Keaton. | |
[36:27] | The first victim | 第一个死者 |
[36:28] | was killed with a weapon of opportunity, the table saw. | 是被巧合性的凶器杀死的,那个锯木机 |
[36:33] | The second victim gets a crack on the head. | 第二个死者头部受重创 |
[36:35] | So you’re thinking the weapon is still in here ? | 所以你觉得凶器还在这里? |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:41] | Why would the killer leave it in here ? | 为什么凶手会把它留在这里? |
[36:43] | Well,the killer left the body here. | 嗯,凶手把尸体留在了这里 |
[36:46] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[36:48] | Mr. Pincher had a cash-only business. | Pincher先生的生意只能用现金 |
[36:52] | Yeah. And he didn’t have a gun license. | 对. 而且他没有持枪许可 |
[37:07] | – You got something ? – Yes. | – 你找到什么了吗? – 对 |
[37:20] | A little store security. | 一个小商店的安全措施 |
[37:24] | Liars,liars,all men are liars ! | 骗子,骗子,所有的男人都是骗子! |
[37:30] | It seems that the missus caught her husband collecting rent | 看来这位太太抓到了她的丈夫 |
[37:34] | from the late Melissa Pooley. | 从Melissa Pooley身上收取房租 |
[37:36] | She just waited till he left the building. | 她等着他离开了那个地方 |
[37:38] | You slut ! I don’t care what he told you, you still have to pay rent. | 你个荡妇! 我不管他对你说了什么,你还是要付房租 |
[37:41] | Go to hell ! | 去死吧! |
[37:49] | Luckily,she left her prints behind. | 幸运的是,她留下了她的指纹 |
[37:51] | We had them on file from an assault case in ’98. | 我们在98年的人身攻击案子中有记录 |
[37:54] | Yeah,she went a little further this time. | 对,这次她有点过头了 |
[37:56] | Yeah,from what I hear, she did a lousy job cleaning that bat. | 是啊,据我所知,她清理那根球棒做得太糟糕了 |
[37:59] | Amateur. | 业余水平 |
[38:01] | You know,you guys,you could have waited till after she paid me to arrest her. | 知道吗,你们两个,你们可以等到她付了钱再逮捕她啊 |
[38:06] | What did I ever do to you ? | 我对你们做过什么啊? |
[38:08] | Oh,except crack your case wide open. | 哦,除了公开场合搞砸了你们的案子 |
[38:11] | Don’t worry,man,Grissom talked to the sheriff, said he’s gonna pick up your tab. | 别担心,伙计,Grissom和治安官说了,他会负责你的帐单 |
[38:15] | Really ? | 真的吗? |
[38:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:21] | Hey,you think this could mean a nice,fat city contract for me ? | 嘿,你们说这会不会意味着一份有肥水的市镇合同? |
[38:26] | – Good to see you,Marty. – See you around,Marty. | – 很高兴见到你,Marty – 回见,Marty |
[38:32] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[38:50] | Innie,outie. | 里面,外面 |
[38:57] | And Vanessa doesn’t have any moles on her torso. | Vanessa的身体上没有这些痣 |
[38:59] | The woman in the photo is not Vanessa. | 照片上的女人不是Vanessa |
[39:02] | – Oh,you got my message. – What message ? | – 噢,你收到我的消息了 – 什么消息? |
[39:05] | To meet me here. | 来这里找我啊 |
[39:06] | I was preparing a body for a mortuary pickup, | 我正在整理一个尸体等待停尸房接收 |
[39:09] | and I noticed something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[39:13] | Postmortem bruising. | 验尸后的瘀青 |
[39:15] | Well,it can take a day or two after autopsy | 嗯,在验尸解剖后一两天 |
[39:17] | for the bruises to percolate through the soft tissue and become visible. | 瘀青才会透过软组织而显现出来 |
[39:20] | Vanessa wasn’t stabbed four times with a skewer. | Vanessa并不是被一个烤肉叉刺过4次 |
[39:22] | She was stabbed twice with a two-pronged instrument. | 她是被一个双头的工具刺了2次 |
[40:16] | I just started combing through Tom Cunningham’s computer. | 我刚开始整理Tom Cunningham的电脑 |
[40:19] | I haven’t I.D.’d our mystery woman, | 我还不能确认那个神秘的女人 |
[40:21] | but there’s just lots of back and forth between Cunningham’s e-mail account and Keaton’s. | 不过Cunningham的电子邮件帐户和Keaton有很多信件来往 |
[40:26] | Any attachments ? | 有什么附件吗? |
[40:29] | Yeah. Got one for the Keatons’ account. | 有. Keatons的帐户上有一个 |
[40:32] | “U axd 4 my pic so here. SweetKeat.” | “你想要我的照片,在这里. 亲爱的Keat” |
[40:43] | Any reply ? | 有回信吗? |
[40:46] | Yes. From… Cunning1. | 有. 来自… Cunning1 |
[40:51] | “Can you handle it ? | “你能想办法吗? |
[40:52] | Midnight. Behind the skate park.” | 午夜. 溜冰场公园后” |
[41:15] | You can stop the tape. | 你可以把录影带停了 |
[41:21] | – Amy came on to me. – She’s 15. | – Amy来找我 – 她才15岁 |
[41:24] | – Does she look 15 to you ? – Tom,be very quiet. | – 你看她像15岁吗? – Tom,不要说话 |
[41:27] | They got me on tape. I’m trying to explain. | 他们拿到了录影带. 我只是要解释 |
[41:30] | She’s a minor,you’re an adult. What’s to explain ? | 她是个未成年人,你是个成年人. 还需要解释什么? |
[41:33] | We have information pertaining to Vanessa Keaton’s death. | 我们有关于Vanessa Keaton的死因信息 |
[41:36] | Get me the D.A. We want a deal. | 帮我找地方法院检察官. 我们要做交易 |
[41:41] | – Too late. – You are an inny. | – 太晚了 – 你被捕了 |
[41:46] | Amy,you e-mailed this photo of yourself to Tom Cunningham. | Amy,你把你自己的这张照片寄给Tom Cunningham |
[41:51] | – What’s she talking about ? – I have no idea. | – 她在说什么? – 我不知道 |
[41:54] | You were having an affair with Tom Cunningham. | 你和Tom Cunningham有私情 |
[41:56] | He’s just been booked on statutory rape. | 他刚刚被依法指控强奸 |
[41:59] | – What ?! – It wasn’t rape. | – 什么?! – 那不是强奸 |
[42:00] | I’m gonna to kill that son of a bitch ! | 我要去杀了那个狗娘养的! |
[42:02] | Like you care who I have sex with ? | 就好像你在乎我和谁发生性行为吗? |
[42:04] | I know about your parties, all the kids know, | 我知道你们的舞会,所有的孩子都知道 |
[42:05] | so don’t get all righteous on me. | 所以别在我面前装正直 |
[42:07] | – I want to see Tom. – Let’s go. | – 我想见Tom – 我们走 |
[42:09] | Mr. Keaton,sit down,please. We’re not done yet. | Keaton先生,请你坐下. 我们还没说完 |
[42:18] | We retrieved this from the Cunningham’s backyard. | 我们在Cunningham的后院找到这个 |
[42:21] | Your stepmother’s blood is on the tines, | 在叉尖上检测出你继母的血 |
[42:24] | and your fingerprints are on them. | 上面还有你的指纹 |
[42:37] | Easy,easy. | 冷静,冷静下来 |
[42:40] | The stab wounds weren’t fatal, | 那些刺伤并不致命 |
[42:43] | but your stepmother was knocked unconscious. | 可是你的继母撞得失去了知觉 |
[42:45] | It took two or three minutes for her to drown. | 过了两三分钟她才溺死 |
[42:48] | That’s a long time to stand around and watch someone die. | 站在一旁看着一个人死去,那是一段漫长的时间 |
[42:51] | It wasn’t like that. | 并不是那样的 |
[42:54] | – How could you ! – Calm down ! | – 你怎么能这样! – 冷静下来! |
[42:57] | You need to go home,right now. | 你要马上回家 |
[43:00] | Oh,my God. Oh,my God. He was trying to protect me. | 噢,天哪. 噢,天哪. 他是为了保护我 |
[43:06] | So we put her in the fountain. | 所以我们把她放进了喷泉 |
[43:11] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[43:16] | Can I see him ? | 我可以见他吗? |
[43:24] | Arrive as a couple, leave as a couple. | 夫妇一起来,夫妇一起走 |
[43:26] | – No photos,no video. – No affairs. | – 不能拍照,不能摄像 – 没有私情 |
[43:30] | And the kids must never know. | 孩子们也不能知道 |