时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Everything all right,Sybil ? | – 一切都好吧,Sybil? |
[00:37] | I’m fine. What’s taking Alicia so long ? | – 我很好. |
[00:38] | We have a doctor’s appointment in 40 minutes. | Alicia这么长时间在干什么? 我们40分钟之后约了医生 |
[00:41] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[00:42] | She has to be. I saw her leave for school this morning. | 哦,她应该在这儿. 我早上看着她离家上学了 |
[00:45] | Alicia hasn’t been in any of her classes. | Alicia一节课都没有来 |
[00:49] | April,get off the phone. I can’t talk right now. | – April,别打电话来,我现在没空说话 |
[00:51] | Somebody took Alicia ! | – 有人带走了Alicia |
[00:56] | What did you do ?! What the hell did you do ?! | 你做了什么,你到底做了什么? |
[01:00] | Mom,I don’t know… Where is she ?! | 妈妈,我不知道. 我不知道 |
[01:02] | – I’m not sure. – Where is she ?! | 她在哪儿? 她在哪儿? |
[01:04] | Get off of me ! Go find my daughter ! | 放开我 去找我的女儿 |
[01:07] | Go find my daughter ! | 去找我的女儿啊 |
[01:09] | I don’t get to see Alicia all that much. | 我并不是太经常见到Alicia |
[01:13] | Um,I don’t get to. | 嗯,不太经常看见 |
[01:15] | Her life sucks,so sometimes she would just, you know,play hooky and spend the day with me. | 她的生活糟透了 所以有时候她就,你知道吗,就逃学 和我在一起待一天 |
[01:20] | After girls’ day out,you stopped here for a snack. | 放了一天假,你们就来这里吃点心吗? |
[01:26] | – Your father ? – Yeah. Um… | 那是你爸爸吗? 是的 |
[01:29] | I was just went in,and… | 我当时进去,去拿点东西,她就把她的校服换了 |
[01:31] | you know,to get something while she changed back into her uniform. | |
[01:34] | – In the car ? – It’s not that big of a deal. | – 在车里? – 没什么大惊小怪的 |
[01:36] | It’s like,you know,the skirt over the jeans, | 就是在牛仔裤外面套上裙子,要赶回学校,不能让妈妈知道 |
[01:38] | and back to school before Mom knows anything. | |
[01:41] | So what did he look like ? What kind of car did he drive ? | 那他长什么样? |
[01:44] | Alicia ! | 开什么样的车? |
[01:46] | A black guy,uh… | 是一个黑人 |
[01:48] | He had a beard and he had a crappy black Buick. | 长着胡子,他有一辆破旧的,黑色别克 |
[01:52] | But,um… I don’t know,maybe it was blue. | 不过,你知道,我不确定,也许是蓝色? |
[01:57] | – I don’t really… – No,that’s… that’s good. | 我真的不… |
[02:01] | You did good. That’s good. Thank you. | 噢,不,没关系,你做得很好,好极了,谢谢 |
[02:12] | The cops won’t tell us. | 那些警察不肯告诉我们 |
[02:15] | What are the chances of finding our daughter ? | 有多少机会能找到我们的女儿? |
[02:16] | We’re doing everything we can. | – 噢,我们正在尽力 |
[02:18] | That’s what everyone keeps saying. No one will tell us anything. | – 每一个人都会这么说. 没有人愿意告诉我们什么 |
[02:21] | Did you injure yourself,Mrs. Perez ? | 你把自己弄伤了吗,Perez太太? |
[02:25] | Oh,a nosebleed. | 噢,流鼻血了 |
[02:27] | That’s a lot of blood. | 好多血啊 |
[02:30] | I’m going to need to take your shirt. | 我需要带走你的衬衣 |
[02:32] | Why ? | – 为什么? |
[02:33] | If you like,I can have someone follow you home so that you can change. | – 如果你愿意,我会派人跟你回家,你可以把衣服换了 |
[02:36] | You think we had something to do with it ? | 你觉得我们和这件事有关? |
[02:39] | Our daughter is missing. | 我们的女儿失踪了 |
[02:41] | She’s out there somewhere alone and scared. | 现在在某个地方,孤单而又害怕 |
[02:43] | – What are you doing about that ?! – I’m just collecting evidence. | 而你们到底在做什么? 我只是想收集证据 |
[02:46] | Fine. Here ! Take it ! | 好吧,给你 拿着 |
[02:50] | Go find her ! | 找她去啊 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[03:26] | This is Captain Jim Brass. | 我是Jim Brass长官 |
[03:27] | I want to issue a Missing Persons Emergency Alert Amber. | 我想发布一条失踪人口紧急通告 |
[03:31] | Notify all radio and casino signatories. | 通报所有电台,赌场公告. |
[03:33] | The description is as follows… | 内容是这样 “插播新闻” |
[03:37] | We have breaking news from the Channel 8 newsroom right now. | 现在是八频道插播新闻 |
[03:40] | An Amber Alert has been issued for missing 13-year-old Alicia Perez. | 关于一名十三岁的失踪少女Alicia Perez紧急通告 |
[03:44] | The suspect in Alicia’s abduction is described as an African American man, | 涉嫌绑架Alicia的据描述是一名非洲籍美国男性 |
[03:49] | 35 to 45 years old,about six feet tall. | 35岁至45岁之间,6英尺高 |
[03:55] | – How’d you shoot,man ? – Rusty. | 你怎么开枪的,伙计? 太迟钝了 |
[03:57] | They say I have a flinch. | 他们说我畏畏缩缩 |
[03:59] | You and I need to go practice some,huh ? | 你和我应该去练习一下,嗯-哼? |
[04:01] | Yeah,when do we have time to do that ? | 是啊,我们什么时候才有时间去呢? |
[04:03] | If we’re not processing a scene or working evidence,we’re in court. | 如果我们不是因为要在现场处理证据,我们现在就在法庭上了 |
[04:06] | Well,when they take your piece, you’ll make time. | 唔,等他们听取了你的意见,你就有时间了 |
[04:08] | This girl seemed a little old to be lured by a lost puppy. | 对于失踪儿童来说,这个女孩有一点大了 |
[04:11] | So how’d this guy pull this off in a lot this public ? | 这样的话,那个家伙怎么把她从一个公共场合带走呢? |
[04:13] | Easy. With a map and a smile. | 很容易啊 |
[04:16] | Rolls up : “Hey,little girl,I’m lost. You from around here ?” | 拿着一张地图,微笑,慢慢地开上前去,说: “小女孩,我迷路了” |
[04:20] | She gets close enough he pulls her out of her sister’s car,into his car… | “你住在这附近吗?” 等她靠进了,就把她从姐姐车上拉出来,拖进车里 |
[04:24] | – Bam,she’s done. – I bet he had a weapon. | 那她完蛋了 我敢打赌他带着武器 |
[04:26] | Threatened her,so he could drive. | 威胁她,这样他才能开车走 |
[04:28] | Probably used his fists. | 我觉得他动手了 |
[04:30] | Bastard had to have hit her. | 这个混蛋肯定打她了 |
[04:37] | Look,dude,I didn’t see it. | 听我说,伙计,我没有看见 |
[04:41] | Chica had a nice,round ass and that’s what I was scoping. | Chica的屁股又圆又漂亮. 我当时盯着看呢 |
[04:45] | – What time was that ? – About 3:00. | 当时几点? 差不多三点 |
[04:47] | She comes in,grabs some candy, looks outside,waves at somebody. | 她走进来,拿了一些糖,然后看着外面,向某个人招手 |
[04:52] | The next thing I know,she flips her wig. | 后来我知道的就是,她把假发给甩了,对着她姐姐大声叫嚷 |
[04:55] | She’s screaming about her sister. | |
[04:57] | I didn’t see the girl or a car. | 听着,我没有看见那个女孩,还有那个车 |
[05:00] | Besides,there’s a lot of traffic out there. | 而且,外面车很多 |
[05:02] | – Was it busy ? – Kind of. | 很拥挤吗? 有一点 |
[05:05] | – How many surveillance cameras do you have in here ? | |
[05:07] | Inside we got five. | 你这里有多少监视器? |
[05:09] | They’re all state-of-the-art. | – 里边有5个,都是最新型的 |
[05:12] | Place gets hit a lot. | 警察经常来查 |
[05:14] | Outside they’re all dummies. | 外面的都是伪造品 |
[05:15] | Well,I’m glad to see you’re so concerned about your customers after they leave the store. | 唔,我很高兴,你这么关心顾客,在他们离开商店以后 |
[05:22] | Hello. | 喂? |
[05:25] | Who’s calling ? Yeah. | 谁打的电话? 对,噢,是的 |
[05:30] | Nick,you failed firearms qualification. You can’t be here. | Nick,你的手枪资格考试失败了. 你不应该在这儿 |
[05:33] | Oh,yeah. Well,I’m taking it again day after tomorrow, | 噢,对,唔,我后天会再考一次 |
[05:36] | – so I figured I could work. – Not in the field. | 所以我觉得我可以开工 不能在这里 |
[05:39] | You’re serious ? | – 你说真的吗? |
[05:40] | You’re in violation just carrying the weapon. | – 你违反了携带枪支的规定 |
[05:46] | Copy that. I’ll be in the lab. | 收到了. 我马上回实验室去 |
[05:50] | Uh,Nick,let me catch a lift with you. | 唔,Nick,我送你一程吧 |
[05:52] | There’s something going on with Lindsey. | Lindsey出了点事 |
[05:59] | I’m Catherine Willows. What’s the trouble ? | 我是Catherine Willows,出了什么事? |
[06:02] | With the Amber Alert, we’ve been keeping an eye out. | 噢,我们都注意到了那个紧急通告 |
[06:04] | Found your daughter up on Boulder Highway trying to hitch a ride downtown. | 今天在高速公路入口找到了你的女儿 她想要搭车去市区 |
[06:08] | Now,kids this age, they need a firm hand at home,and… | – 现在这种年龄的孩子,你应该对他们严厉一点. |
[06:11] | Thank you,officer. I appreciate everything you’ve done. | 他们遇上麻烦… – 谢谢你,警官,我对你所做的一切表示感谢 |
[06:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:22] | Okay,what or who is on Fremont Street that you would risk your life to get to ? | 好吧,到底是什么,还是谁在Freemont大街,让你冒险去那里呢? |
[06:27] | Mouthing off to teachers, slipping grades and now hitchhiking. | 先是和老师顶嘴,留级,现在搭便车啊? |
[06:31] | I mean,what is next,Lindsey ? | 我是说你接下来还要干嘛,Lindsey? |
[06:34] | – Stripping. – What did you just say ? | – 脱衣舞 – 你刚才说什么? |
[06:39] | Okay,no phone,no friends,no nothing. | 行 – 不许打电话,不许找朋友,不许… |
[06:45] | – For how long ? – A month. | 什么都不行 – 多长时间? 一个月 |
[06:48] | – Whatever. – Hey,you want to make it two ? | – 随便吧 – 嘿 你想要两个月吗? |
[06:50] | Dad always said you were a drama queen. | – 爸爸一直都说你是一个舞台皇后 |
[06:52] | Well,what do you expect, Lindsey,since he was always high. | – 噢,你想什么呢,Lindsey,因为他总是那么高尚吗? |
[06:54] | I’d take Dad high over you any day ! | 不管哪一天,我都觉得爸爸比你高尚 |
[06:58] | Nana’s coming to pick me up. I’ll be out front. | 奶奶要来接我了 我要出去了 |
[07:07] | – You paged. – Yeah. | 你在做记录? 啊,对 |
[07:11] | What’s missing ? | 少了什么东西? |
[07:15] | I give up. | – 我放弃 |
[07:16] | Her sister said the victim changed back into her school uniform in the car. | – 被绑架者的姐姐说在她车里换上了校服 |
[07:21] | So where are the clothes she changed out of ? | 那么她换下来的衣服呢? |
[07:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:26] | – Mia Dickerson,Warrick Brown. – Welcome. | – 欢迎 |
[07:29] | Look,I already know you have a running bet with another CSI over how long the new hire lasts, | – 听着,我早就知道你和另外一个犯罪现场调查员打赌 |
[07:33] | so let’s skip it. You got something for DNA ? | 到底新来的人会待多久,所以我们少来这一套了 有什么需要DNA检查吗? |
[07:38] | – The mother’s bloody T-shirt. – Exemplar ? | 她母亲的血衣 样本呢? |
[07:41] | It’s on its way. | 马上就送来 谢谢 |
[07:48] | – Just hedging my bets. – How so ? | 只是为了保住我的赌注 现在怎么样? |
[07:50] | Well,I need field experience,but before I get that,I need to find a replacement. | 唔,我需要现场体验 不过在那之前,我需要找一个人替我 |
[07:53] | So far,I’m o-for-one. | 到目前为止,零比一 |
[07:55] | Plus,she’s hot and thinks you’re a tool, so I’m way ahead. | 而且,她这么辣,想利用你一下 所以我领先了 |
[08:03] | A gardener and a pool man come in once a week. | 园丁和游泳池工一周来一次 |
[08:05] | – How long have they worked for you ? – Years. | 他们替你干了多长时间了? 好几年了 |
[08:08] | How about a housekeeper or a maid ? | 那管家或者佣人什么呢? |
[08:11] | I do it. | 我自己做 |
[08:12] | Let’s talk about your daughter’s routines. | 我们来谈一下你们女儿的日常行为吧 |
[08:15] | Her routes to and from school, | 她上学放学的路线,额外的课余活动,还有她的朋友 |
[08:17] | any extra-curricular activities,a list of friends. | |
[08:20] | There wasn’t any after school stuff. | 放学以后什么都没有 |
[08:22] | Alicia isn’t a joiner. She walks to school,I pick her up. That’s it. | Alicia不是一个好群的人. 她走去上学,我去接她回家,就这样 |
[08:26] | How often did April get her sister to skip school ? | April很经常带她妹妹逃学吗? |
[08:31] | We don’t know. We… we just found out ourselves. | 我们不知道. 我们自己也是刚刚发现 |
[08:34] | I’m curious because April said she hardly ever gets to see Alicia. | 我很好奇,因为April说她以前很少看到Alicia |
[08:39] | – Why didn’t she just come here ? – Because she wasn’t welcome. | 她为什么不进来呢? 因为她不受欢迎 |
[08:43] | – We kicked her out. – April’s a troubled girl. | 我们让她待在外面 April是一个问题少女 |
[08:46] | Problems with drugs,the police. | 毒品,警察 |
[08:49] | You might as well know,she also did some time. | 你应该也知道,她也曾经在青少年监禁所关过一些时间 |
[08:52] | – Juvenile lockup. – For what ? | 为什么? |
[08:55] | Heroin possession. Intent to distribute. | 携带海洛因 意图发售 |
[08:57] | There’s nothing suspicious on the server. | 服务器上没有什么可疑的线索 |
[09:00] | Only hits are music downloads. | 只有一些音乐下载点击 |
[09:03] | Wait a minute. An organ transplant site. | 等一下 |
[09:06] | For kidneys,heart,lungs and liver. | 有一个肾,心脏,肺和肝脏器官移植网站 |
[09:08] | – What is that,homework research ? – Maybe. | 那是什么? 家庭研究作业吗? |
[09:11] | These are pretty detailed biochem and immunosuppressant citations. | 也许吧. 这是一个非常详细的生化及免疫抑制药剂的引文 |
[09:15] | It’s a little over a seventh grader’s head,don’t you think ? | 这有点超出了一个7年纪学生的水平,你觉得呢? |
[09:17] | I don’t know. I bet you were a pretty smart seventh grader. | 不知道 不过我打赌,你在7年级时肯定很聪明 |
[09:31] | She has a serious crush on a boy named Jimmy Jones. | 她深深地喜欢着一个叫Jimmy Jones的男孩 “我恨爸爸妈妈” |
[09:42] | Sara. “I hate Mom & Dad.” | 我恨爸爸妈妈 |
[09:50] | Who doesn’t once in a while ? | 谁不曾有过这样的想法呢? |
[09:55] | Daniel Perez. And you are… ? | 你们是… |
[09:57] | Gil Grissom,Sara Sidle,Las Vegas Crime Lab. | Gil Grissom和Sara Sidle,拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室 |
[10:00] | I guess that’s why you’re pawing through my sister’s private stuff. | 我就想,难怪你们在翻我妹妹的私人物品 |
[10:03] | It’s going to help us find her. Do you know a Jimmy Jones ? | 这有助于我们找到她 你知道Jimmy Jones是谁吗? |
[10:06] | Yeah,a boy from school. She liked him. | 知道,学校里的一个男孩,她喜欢他 |
[10:09] | What’s your sister like ? | 你妹妹是个什么样的人? |
[10:10] | Personable,friendly,outgoing,trusting,maybe ? | 漂亮,友好,开朗,值得信赖,应该吧? |
[10:14] | She’s a giver- from the day she was born. | 她是个奉献者 从她出生那天起就是 |
[10:19] | Uh,Daniel… you’re bleeding. | 啊,Daniel 你在流血 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:27] | You want to know my sister, you should check her diary under the mattress. | 你们想了解我妹妹,就看看床垫底下那本日记吧 我睡得不好 |
[10:46] | “Last night I didn’t sleep very good. I kept thinking about the surgery.” | 我一直想着那次手术 |
[10:50] | I guess we know why she was doing transplant research. | 我想我们知道她为什么做移植的研究了 |
[10:55] | Serious illness takes a toll on a family. | 严重的疾病让一个家庭付出了代价 |
[10:58] | Alicia never complained. | Alicia从来不曾抱怨 |
[11:03] | She’s used to the doctors. | 她对医生已经习惯了 |
[11:04] | She has friends there – people who understand – go through the same hell. | 她在那里有朋友,互相理解的人家经历着一样的痛苦 |
[11:07] | You know,if a victim has a serious illness, you really should disclose it right away. | 知道吗,如果被绑架者有严重的疾病,你们真的应该马上公布 |
[11:11] | Our daughter isn’t sick. | 我们的女儿没有病 |
[11:14] | Our son’s kidneys are failing. Alicia is his matching donor. | 我们的儿子肾衰竭了 Alicia是匹配的捐赠人 |
[11:19] | Without her,he’d die. | 如果没有她,他就要死 |
[11:23] | Well,Alicia was a great half-back | |
[11:25] | strong right leg,aggressive. | 唔,Alicia是个很好的中卫 |
[11:27] | You don’t see that too much in girls. | 强有力的右腿,有闯劲,在很多女孩子身上都看不到 |
[11:30] | – She played soccer ? – Yeah,for awhile. | 她踢足球吗? 对,踢了一段时间 |
[11:33] | She quit before she got cut. | 在动手术之前就退出了 |
[11:34] | She missed a lot of practice ’cause she was always going to the doctor, | 因为她经常要去看医生,所以错过了很多练习,而且… |
[11:37] | and you can’t really play with one kidney anyway,so… | 只有一个肾,根本不能踢球,所以… |
[11:40] | – She told you about her brother ? – Yeah,on the way to school. | 她和你说了她哥哥的事? 对,在去上学的路上 |
[11:43] | Hell,I thought that it was cool that she was saving his life, but she seemed pretty pissed. | 妈的,我还觉得这太酷了,因为她救了他的命,可是她看起来很恼火 |
[11:47] | – Jimmy… language. – Sorry. | Jimmy,注意语言 对不起 |
[11:50] | Anyway,uh,she didn’t seem too happy. | 不管怎么样,她看起来一点也不开心 |
[11:53] | She said she had no life and never would. | 她说她的生活已经没有意义了,再也不会有了 |
[11:55] | So,Jimmy,on your way to and from school, | 那么Jimmy,在你们上学放学的路上 |
[11:57] | did anyone ever bother you or approach you in any way ? | 有没有人以任何方式骚扰或者接近你们? |
[12:00] | Um… there was this one guy, | 只有一个人 |
[12:03] | with a track suit,he was supposed to be running. | 穿着运动竞赛服,他应该是跑比赛的 |
[12:05] | – He gave me the creeps. – What gave you the creeps ? | 他向我拍马屁 什么像你拍马屁? |
[12:08] | Well,start with his gear. I mean,nobody runs in velour. | 噢,先从他的车开始 我们没有人会穿着丝绒开车 |
[12:11] | And he never had any water and he was always on the phone. | 而且他从来不喝水,一直在打电话 |
[12:13] | – What’d he look like ? – Black guy. | 他长什么样? |
[12:15] | He was not a runner,but he was in shape. | 黑人,他不是一个赛跑运动员,不过状态很好 |
[12:18] | Bald,mustache,beard. | 光头,胡须 |
[12:19] | How old would you say he is,Jimmy ? | 你觉得他大概有多大,Jimmy? |
[12:21] | Old… like 30. | 很大了,应该有30 |
[12:25] | I just… never liked the way he looked at Alicia. | 我就是不喜欢他看着Alicia的那个样子 |
[12:31] | Thanks. You’ve been a great help,Jimmy. Thank you. | 谢谢,你帮了很大的忙,Jimmy |
[12:33] | Uh,if it’s okay with your mom,I’m going to have you hang around,look at some photos. | 谢谢. 如果你的母亲同意,我想让你再待一会儿,看一些照片,可以吗? |
[12:36] | – All right ? – Sure. | 当然可以 |
[12:39] | Here’s the Perez house,Alicia’s walk route to school, | 这是Perez的家 |
[12:42] | and the convenience store where she was taken. | Alicia去学校的路线,这是她被绑架的便利商店 |
[12:44] | All the locations are within a half-mile,plus or minus three-tenths. | 所有这些地点都在半英里加减0.3范围之内 |
[12:48] | This is a map of all registered sex offenders in the state, | 这是州,县和郡内所有记录在案的性犯罪者 |
[12:51] | the county,and the neighborhood. Phew ! That’s a lot of perverts. | 呼,真是很反常 |
[12:55] | Get out of jail,come to Vegas. | 出了狱,就来到维加斯 |
[12:57] | They’re listed in tiers of projected recidivism,zero through three. | 他们按设计的累积犯罪类别列了出来,从0到3 |
[13:01] | Three being the most dangerous. | 3是最危险的一类 |
[13:03] | They’re the ones most likely to plan an abduction and find the privacy for sexual assault and murder. | 是最有可能计划绑架,寻找偏僻的地方进行性袭击和谋杀 |
[13:07] | If I remove the zeroes and ones, | 如果我去掉所有的0和1,因为他们的危险系数比较低或者中等,我们还剩下这些 |
[13:09] | since they have a low or moderate risk designation,this is what we’re left with. | 还是很反常 |
[13:16] | – That’s still a lot of perverts. – Mm,maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[13:19] | Here,I’ll isolate the Perez neighborhood. | 我隔离了Perez附近区域 |
[13:24] | Marlon Waylord,Tier Two,38,black,lives alone, | Marlon Waylord,2类,38岁,黑人,独居 |
[13:27] | sometimes handyman and fits Jimmy Jones’ description. | 有时候打零工,符合Jimmy Jones的描述 |
[13:43] | Officer. | 警官 |
[13:46] | Did you,uh,cut yourself shaving,Mr. Waylord. | 你刮胡子的时候割到了吗,Waylord先生? |
[13:52] | – Marlon must be shy. – Marlon didn’t do nothing. | 噢,Marlon很怕羞啊 我什么也没做 |
[13:56] | And I believe you,too. Come on,step over here,please. | 我也相信你,来吧,请走到这儿来 |
[14:02] | You all know that sex offenders under a felony conviction have absolutely no unconditional release | 我们都知道性犯罪者在重罪判决下绝对没有无条件的特赦 |
[14:07] | and are under lifetime supervision,automatically assigned by the Nevada Criminal State Justice system. | 自动由内华达州犯罪判决系统指派终身监禁 |
[14:12] | Mandated,of course,by state and federal Megan’s Law in effect 5/17/96. | 当然是由96年5月17日实行的州政府和联邦法授权 |
[14:16] | And therefore I am required to register and update my information… | |
[14:20] | whenever I move from my current,uh,domicile. | 因此我必须记录并更新我的信息 不管我从目前的居所搬到哪里 |
[14:25] | Well,that’s a big word. | 唔,世界这么大 |
[14:27] | Well,you got all your facts right,Marlon. | 唔,你的信息没有问题,Marlon,我们要问你的是这个 |
[14:29] | Help us with this one. | |
[14:30] | We know you own a Buick. Where is it ? | 我们知道你有一辆别克,现在在哪里? |
[14:33] | Tangiers’ parking lot. | 在停车场 |
[14:35] | – It wouldn’t start. – I hate that. | – 坏了 – 我不喜欢这样 |
[14:38] | – I’ll have it towed to the lab. – You do that. | 我要把它拖到实验室去 随便你吧 |
[15:11] | Presence of semen. | 精液的痕迹 |
[15:30] | There’s children’s underwear in the bedroom. | 卧室里有小孩的内裤 |
[15:34] | Photos of children on his phone,including Alicia. | 手机上有小孩的照片,包括Alicia |
[15:41] | So here’s the deal : when you go up, | 我们做一笔交易. 你自己认了 |
[15:43] | – I won’t yell short eyes first. – How’s that sound ? | 我不会先对你无礼. 觉得怎么样? |
[15:47] | Sounds like a really good deal… you know,if I was,um,guilty. | 听起来真是一个好交易. 你知道,我始终都有罪 |
[15:52] | The inmates didn’t treat you too gentle the last time. | 那些同监狱的人上次对你似乎不是太温柔,是吗? |
[15:54] | Did they ? | |
[15:57] | – You know they didn’t. – So tell me what you did with Alicia. | 你知道他们不是 那你就告诉我你对Alicia做了什么 |
[16:02] | Who ? | 谁? |
[16:04] | She’s been all over the news,non-stop. | 她一直都播在新闻上,没有停过 |
[16:07] | It’s that why you shaved ? | 所以你把胡子刮了吗? |
[16:15] | Oh,don’t make me smack you. | 噢,行了吧. 不要让我抽你 |
[16:26] | Her friend tells us that you were always looking at her. | 她的朋友告诉我,你一直盯着她看 |
[16:28] | You went out in the morning and watched them go to school. | 你都在早上出来 |
[16:32] | She’s sweet,very sweet,but,fellas… | 看着他们上学 |
[16:36] | I wasn’t looking at her. | 她很漂亮 非常漂亮,可是伙计们,我不是在看她 |
[16:38] | You all should check my file. | 你们没有查过我的资料吗 |
[16:40] | No,I did. | 没有,我没有. |
[16:41] | I know that your recent preference is for little boys, but,uh,your first time was with a female cousin. | 我知道你最近的偏好是小男孩,不过你的第一次是表妹 |
[16:46] | Let me read what you said. | 我们把你说的读出来吧 |
[16:47] | “I couldn’t help myself ’cause she was acting so hot. | 我压抑不住自己,因为她的行为太辣了 |
[16:51] | It was her fault ; she was really hot.” | 那是她的错,她真的太辣了 |
[16:54] | How does a six-year-old act hot ? | 一个6岁的小孩怎么能有辣的行为呢? |
[17:02] | – Listen… – I’m,uh… I’m sick. | 听着,我,我有病 |
[17:06] | You know,I got this-this this illness,which… Look. | 你知道,我只有这个病… |
[17:09] | I don’t want to go back to prison. | 听我说,我不想再回到监狱里去 |
[17:11] | That’s why I’m being so compliant. | 所以我一直这么合作顺从 |
[17:13] | Now,yo,I don’t work near no little kids. | 现在,我不在有小孩子的地方工作 |
[17:16] | I stay a hundred yards from the school grounds. | – 我站在离学校范围100码的地方,伙计,我甚至都没有去公园 |
[17:18] | – Man,I don’t even go to the park. – It’s not a disease. It’s a compulsion. | – 这不是一种病,这是一种强迫性冲动 |
[17:21] | – I stay away from youth organizations,after-school programs,churches… | |
[17:24] | We found a pair of boy’s underwear in your bedroom. | 我远离少年组织,躲开学校节目,教堂… – |
[17:27] | – Explain that. – I look at the photos. | 我们在你的卧室找了一个男孩的内裤,解释一下 我看着那些照片 |
[17:30] | I look at the photos and I have the briefs for,um… release. | 我看着那些照片,我有一种欲望 要释放出来 |
[17:37] | So you fantasize,and eventually,the fantasy’s not enough and you relapse. | 所以你就幻想 最终不再是单独的幻想 你故态复萌了 |
[17:42] | Hey,they’re mine. I bought the underwear ! | 嘿,它们是属于我的 我买的内裤 |
[17:46] | Well,if that’s true,then you were in a store where little children were shopping with their mothers. | 好吧,就算是真的,那么你在商店里看到小孩子和他们的妈妈一起去买东西 |
[17:49] | And what would you have me do,huh,man ? | 你要我做什么,伙计? |
[17:52] | What ?! | 什么? |
[17:53] | I mean,I even thought about chemical castration. | 我现在甚至考虑化学阉割 |
[17:56] | Medroxyprogesterone is inconclusive. | 安宫黄体酮仍然不确定 |
[17:58] | It renders the subject incapable of erection, | 它使那一部分无法勃起,可是不能排除性冲动 |
[18:01] | but it doesn’t remove the sex drive. | |
[18:03] | You would still be capable of sexual assault using other objects. | 泥浆仍然可以使用其它物件进行性袭击 |
[18:12] | Listen… | 听着 |
[18:13] | Um,I haven’t done anything,uh,illegal, | 我没有做任何违法的事 |
[18:19] | so you can’t hold me in here forever. | 所以你不能永远关着我 |
[18:26] | Oh,is that killing look in your eyes a compulsion,Mr. Grissom ? | 噢,这次谋杀在你眼里看来是一种强迫性冲动吗,Grissom先生? |
[18:36] | What’s up ? | 发生了什么事? |
[18:39] | The seminal fluid on the boy’s underwear matches your pedophile. | 在小男孩内裤上的精液与你的恋童癖者匹配 |
[18:43] | – Epithelials ? – His. And only his. | – 上皮呢? – 是他的,也只有他的 |
[18:46] | That confirms his story that the briefs were never worn. | 那说明他的故事是真的,内裤没有被穿过 |
[18:49] | – Hair ? – Synthetic. | – 毛发呢? – 合成的 |
[18:51] | – Probably from a wig. – Great. | 和可能来自假发 |
[18:54] | That means we have to let the bastard go. | 好极了. |
[18:56] | It’s only a matter of time before he snatches up another kid. | 我们该放那个混蛋走了. 他在糟蹋另一个孩子只是时间上的问题 |
[18:58] | You got any friends in uniform ? | 你有穿校服的朋友吗? |
[19:00] | Yeah,but they can’t watch him indefinitely. | 当然,可是他绝对可以盯着他们看 |
[19:03] | Okay,look. Megan’s Law has holes. | 好,看吧,法律有漏洞 |
[19:06] | Police aren’t required to notify a community about a predator. | 警察并不需要通知社区会有掠夺者 |
[19:09] | So flood his block with flyers detailing his crimes. | 所以就在他充满苍蝇的房子里详细策划犯罪 |
[19:12] | Trust me,the neighbors won’t let him out of their sight. | 相信我,邻居们不会让他跑出视线的 |
[19:14] | Or they’ll kill him. | 不然他们会杀了他 |
[19:21] | They found Alicia Perez. | 他们找到Alicia Perez了 |
[19:30] | A tour helicopter spotted her around 4:00 p.m. | 一架旅游直升机在下午4点左右看到她 |
[19:34] | How many people have walked through the crime scene ? | 有多少人走到犯罪现场? |
[19:37] | Just the responding officers,lug soles,sizes 10 and 11. | 只有相关的警察,接线鞋,10号和11号 |
[19:41] | We’re going to need some time here,Jim. | 我们在这里需要一点时间,Jim |
[19:44] | Yeah,well,there’s no rush now. | 好,现在不着急了 |
[19:50] | She’s wrapped up pretty tight. | 她被裹得很紧 |
[19:52] | Protecting her against insects and carrion,maybe. | 也许是为了防止昆虫和腐烂 |
[19:57] | Somebody,uh,wanted her intact. | 有人不想她受到伤害 |
[20:02] | Well,her face is covered,that means remorse,guilt… somebody cared. | 脸被蒙起来了 意味着同情,内疚… 有人关心 |
[20:09] | She’s been re-dressed. | 她被换过衣服了 |
[20:14] | – Her panties are missing. – All right. | 她的短裤不见了 |
[20:16] | 360-degree grid search. | 好吧. 360度网状搜索 |
[20:18] | Sometimes rapists like to relive the event. | 有时候强奸犯想要重新体验整个事件,他也许会向来看她 |
[20:20] | He may have wanted to watch her. | |
[20:22] | So keep the body in view. | 所以把尸体放在看得见的地方. |
[20:23] | We’re looking for shoe prints,sperm clusters… anything else you can find. | 我们要找找鞋印,精液,任何可以找到的东西 |
[21:05] | 90 degrees ? | 90度? |
[21:06] | Given the timeline,it should be higher. | 根据时间,应该更高一点 |
[21:09] | That-that can’t be right. | 对,肯定不对 |
[21:10] | Well,today’s temp.,last night’s weather… | 唔,今天的气温,昨晚的天气 |
[21:13] | may have had something to do with it. | 也许有关 |
[21:16] | No signs of sexual assault. | 没有性袭击的痕迹 |
[21:20] | No defensive wounds. No wounds of any kind. | 没有防御造成的伤口 – |
[21:23] | Were you expecting some ? | 没有任何伤口 – 你希望有吗? |
[21:25] | Well,she was wrapped in a bloody blanket. | 唔,她被裹在一个带血的毛毯里 |
[21:28] | Since there’s no trauma,maybe the blood belongs to her killer. | 既然没有外伤 也许这血属于凶手 |
[21:33] | Roll her. | 把她翻过来 |
[21:37] | Look at those marks. | 看这些痕迹 |
[21:38] | There was nothing underneath her at the crime scene that,uh, | 在犯罪现场,她的下方没有任何东西能造成这种痕迹 |
[21:41] | would’ve made those. | |
[21:42] | Well,maybe she was moved. | 也许她被移动过 |
[21:44] | – Trunk of a car ? – Tire iron ? | 车箱? 铁条? |
[21:47] | Yeah,but there’s,uh,two impressions,and they’re too long to be a lug wrench. | 对,不过这儿有两条痕迹,这么长,不可能是扳手 |
[22:14] | – Have you been to bed ? – Yeah. | 你上床了吗? 是 |
[22:20] | Did you sleep ? | 睡着了吗? |
[22:25] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[22:27] | She was the same age as Lindsey. | Lindsey和她一样大 |
[22:30] | She was trying to hitchhike. | 想要搭便车 |
[22:34] | – Where was she going ? – Fremont Street. | 要去哪里? Freemont大街 |
[22:40] | – Was she buying drugs ? – No ! She’s 12. | 她买毒品了吗? 没有,她才12岁 |
[22:49] | She’s… just so angry. | 她就是非常生气 |
[22:53] | She doesn’t talk to me. | 不和我说话 |
[22:55] | Well,if enough people knew what was out there hunting them, | 如果人们知道外面会有什么在捕猎他们的话,他们永远都不会离开房子 |
[22:58] | they’d never leave their house. | |
[23:01] | I think you need to sit her down. | 我想你应该和她坐下来谈谈 |
[23:03] | Well,I don’t want to scare her. | 唔,我不想吓坏她 |
[23:06] | I don’t want my daughter to be this… | 我不想我女儿这样…害怕,变成一个提心吊胆的孩子 |
[23:09] | frightened,paranoid kid who’s always looking over her shoulder. | |
[23:13] | Katherine,there’s a big difference between scaring her and preparing her. | Catherine,吓坏她和替她做准备有很大的区别 |
[23:19] | And all the reasons why you should are in that room. | 你应该这么做的所有原因都在那个房间里 |
[23:27] | What is all this bone scarring ? | 这些骨头上的伤痕是什么? |
[23:30] | I thought you should be interested. | 我以为你会感兴趣 |
[23:31] | 12 holes exactly made by a large bore needle. | 由一个大钻孔针刺出来的12个洞 |
[23:35] | Marrow harvest ? | 提取骨髓? |
[23:36] | Young Alicia donated bone marrow at least twice. | 小Alicia至少两次捐赠骨髓 |
[23:39] | Pretty selfless thing to do once, | 做一次就是非常无私的事了,想想这个过程有多么煎熬 |
[23:41] | considering how painful the procedure is. | |
[23:45] | Let me ask you : what most likely causes shortness of breath, | 我来问你. |
[23:49] | obvious bruising,sudden nosebleeds,petechiae ? | 什么愿意最可能导致呼吸不畅,明显的瘀伤,突然流鼻血,出现瘀斑呢? |
[23:57] | Sounds like acute leukemia, | 听着像急性白血病,不过没有抵抗免疫分析,我无法告诉你是哪一种 |
[23:58] | but without immunophenotyping,I couldn’t tell you what kind. | |
[24:03] | – Alicia’s cause of death ? – Cardiopulmonary arrest. | Alicia的死因? 心肺抑制活动 |
[24:06] | – Time of death ? – That’s a little trickier. | 死亡时间? 有一点狡猾 |
[24:08] | No solids in the stomach contents,just a milky liquid. | 胃内没有固体,只有一些牛奶状液体 |
[24:11] | Liver mortis was fixed and deep purple with a | 肝膜固定呈深紫色,玻璃状液钾元素水平低于20毫摩尔每升呈微弱腐败 |
[24:14] | vitreous humor potassium level of 20 millimoles per liter with faint putrefaction. | |
[24:19] | So,I’d say she’s been dead about… | 所以我觉得她的死亡时间为被绑架日午夜至早上8点之间,至今约44小时 |
[24:21] | 44 hours between midnight and 8:00 a.m.,the day of her kidnapping. | |
[24:25] | Which means April Perez was lying about the abduction. | 这就意味着April Perez所说的绑架是在撒谎 |
[24:28] | Yep. Story’s got more holes than her sister’s bones. | 没错,故事的漏洞比她妹妹骨头上的还多 |
[24:31] | I bought it The hell we all bought it. | 我买的. 该死的我们都买了 |
[24:33] | But your sister was already dead when you raised that alarm. | 你报警的时候,你妹妹已经死了 |
[24:38] | Her body told us that. | 她的尸体说明了一切 |
[24:40] | There was no sexual assault. | 没有性袭击 |
[24:42] | The evidence told us that,too. | 证据也说明了一切 |
[24:43] | So you didn’t think this through,sweetheart. | 你觉得还不够吗,宝贝儿 |
[24:45] | So what are we left with ? | 我们还留下什么呢? |
[24:47] | A false police report and a murdered little girl. | 一份假的警察报告和一个被杀害的小女孩 |
[24:51] | So it’s one to four for the Amber Alert. | 紧急通告1到4年,至于你妹妹,如果是意外的话就终身监禁 |
[24:54] | And for your sister,life imprisonment if it’s an accident, and the needle if it’s not. | 如果是针刺死的话就不一样了 |
[25:00] | I didn’t kill Alicia. | 我没有杀Alicia |
[25:02] | But you know,I get it. I get the picture. | 知道吗,我有一张照片. |
[25:04] | I mean,your brother’s the center of attention. | 我是说,你的哥哥才是关注的中心 |
[25:06] | He’s sick,he’s dying. Your cells don’t match. | 他病了,他快死了 你的细胞不能匹配 |
[25:10] | Your parents have Alicia. | 你的父母有Alicia |
[25:12] | She’s his savior. | 她是一个拯救者 |
[25:14] | So,where do you fit in ? | 那你做了什么呢? |
[25:16] | – What are you to this family ? – I’m invisible. | 你为这个家做什么了呢? 我是无形的 |
[25:20] | But not anymore you’re not. | 可是你知道吗,再也不是了 |
[25:22] | She’s dead,and your brother’s sick. | 她死了 你的哥哥病了 |
[25:25] | – When he goes… – That’s crazy,okay. | – 等他去… |
[25:27] | I told you,I didn’t kill my sister. | – 太疯狂了,明白吗? 我说过我没有杀我妹妹 |
[25:30] | I want to believe that. | 我很想相信 |
[25:32] | Come on. Help me to believe that. | 来吧,你让我相信 |
[25:35] | It just means you were in on it because you put on one hell of a show. | 可是这只意味着你参与了,因为你上演了整场好戏 |
[25:40] | – You still using ? – No. | 你还在用? 没有 |
[25:42] | Maybe we should run your blood just to be sure,huh ? | 也许我们应该验你的血来确认一下 |
[25:45] | I use now and then to take the edge off. | 我时不时地用它来减少痛苦 |
[25:47] | So how do you pay for this habit ? | 那你怎么支付这个习惯? |
[25:49] | – Are you pimping your sister for drugs,April ? | |
[25:51] | Why don’t you make up your mind ? | 你在托你的妹妹为你买毒品,April? – |
[25:52] | No signs of rape. | 你为什么不下定决心呢 |
[25:54] | If I was selling my sister,there would be,wouldn’t there ? | 没有强奸的迹象. 如果我卖了我妹妹就会有了,不是吗? |
[25:56] | Depends on who you sold it to. | 那要看你卖给谁了 |
[26:01] | You’re not gonna talk your way out of this one. | 你不会打算一直谈论这个吧 |
[26:04] | You need to get clean. | 你要获得清白 |
[26:06] | What I need is a lawyer, | 我要律师 |
[26:08] | which means this conversation is over. | 就是说谈话结束了 |
[26:10] | Daniel | Daniel Perez was diagnosed with relapsing acute promyelocytic leukemia |
[26:16] | or APL when he was ten. | Perez在10岁的时候就被诊断为急性白血病复发,还是什么APL |
[26:18] | It’s rare,it’s nasty,and it usually hits Hispanics. | 很少见,很肮脏通常发生在西班牙 |
[26:21] | His sister,Alicia was conceived in vitro to be a genetic match. | 他的妹妹Alicia被认为玻璃液遗传性匹配 |
[26:26] | Well,it’s not unheard of. | 噢,那也不是没听说过,生个孩子,从神经血液中提取未充分发育的干细胞 |
[26:27] | Have a baby,get the undeveloped stem cells from cord blood. | |
[26:33] | New parents are even storing it now. | 初期的父母甚至都有储备 |
[26:34] | But when she was four,they took her blood for a transfusion. | 当她4岁的时候,他们用她的血液来输血 |
[26:38] | – No… no ! – It’s okay,sweetheart. | 不要 没事的,宝贝儿 |
[26:44] | At seven,they took her blood to remove stem cells. | 7岁的时候,他们用她的血液来转移干细胞 |
[26:51] | Well,Daniel must have relapsed because they took bone marrow twice. | 噢,Daniel肯定旧病复发了,因为他们两次提取了骨髓 |
[27:13] | It takes one to one-and-a-half liters of marrow for a successful harvest. | 提取了1至1.5升的骨髓用于成功移植 |
[27:18] | A living DNA factory. | 真是一个活生生的DNA制造厂啊 |
[27:40] | – I don’t need help. – I know. | 我不需要帮助 我知道 |
[27:42] | I’m just trying to make the transition seamless. | 我只是想让交替显得连续而没有破绽 |
[27:45] | Forget I’m here. | 当我不在这儿 |
[27:53] | So would you like to grab a bite later ? | 你一会儿要去街头的餐馆吃点东西嘛? |
[27:55] | I know a diner down the street that serves a mean liver and onions. | 那里有小量的洋葱炒肝 |
[27:58] | – I don’t eat out. – Never ever ? | 我不在外面吃饭 从来都没有吗? |
[28:01] | – I don’t like expectorant. – Really ? | 我可不想吃祛痰药 是吗? |
[28:04] | Kitchen staff talk while they prepare your food | 厨房里的人在给你做菜的时候也在说话,然后服务员也对着你的菜说话,最后你吃到你点的菜时 |
[28:06] | and then the wait staff repeats your order over the plate, | |
[28:09] | and by the time you get your meal, | |
[28:10] | there are several DNA samples coating it. | 里面会有不少DNA的样本了 |
[28:14] | – Wow. – No,thank you. | 哇 唔,不用了,谢谢 |
[28:19] | I don’t eat birthday cake either. | 我也不吃生日蛋糕 |
[28:21] | – Oh,blowing out the candles. – Ugh. Don’t get me started. | 噢,对了,吹蜡烛 哦,别让我再说下去了 |
[28:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:38] | Um… what happens to April now ? | April现在怎么样了? |
[28:41] | She is being charged and processed | 她已经被指控,正在处理,法院很可能会立案 |
[28:44] | and the court will probably grant her bill. | |
[28:46] | – Do you know how much… ? – Why ? | 你知道可能性有多大吗? 怎么? |
[28:49] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我的女儿 |
[28:50] | She’s refusing to talk about what happened to your youngest child,Mrs. Perez. | 她拒绝说出你的小女儿发生的事,Perez太太 |
[28:54] | I can’t leave her in jail. | 我不能让她进监狱 |
[28:55] | I think it might be the best place for her. | 我觉得对她来说那是最好的地方 |
[28:58] | This is my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[29:00] | I… I was never there for her. I… | 我从来没有好好对她 |
[29:03] | Why don’t we step in here,please ? | 我们到里面说吧 |
[29:06] | I spent all my energy getting Daniel to the next… | 我把所有的精力都花在Daniel以后的事情身上 |
[29:10] | thing,the next pill,the next treatment,the next remission, hoping that this time… | 下一次用药,下一次治疗,下一次好转,希望这次可以… |
[29:15] | And,uh… where did Alicia fit in, | 可是… Alicia有什么地方匹配呢? |
[29:19] | except for what she could give to your son ? | 除了她能给予你的儿子的 |
[29:23] | You have no idea what it’s like. | 你根本不会知道那是什么感觉 |
[29:25] | I saw her medical records. I looked at her X rays. | 我看过她的医疗记录,也看过放射线,我知道那个小女孩承受着你带给她的痛苦 |
[29:27] | I know what that little girl suffered,what you put her through. | |
[29:30] | So you would let your child die and do nothing. | 所以你就让你的孩子就这么死去 |
[29:33] | Never. | 从来都不会 |
[29:34] | No,you’d talk to doctors and research. | 不,你跟医生和研究员谈过,你发现国家骨髓记录不能帮助你 |
[29:38] | And then you’d find out that the National Bone Marrow Registry can’t help you | |
[29:42] | ’cause your son is mixed race. | 因为你的儿子是混血 |
[29:45] | And even if he wasn’t,there aren’t enough donors. | 就算他不是,也没有足够的捐赠者 |
[29:48] | Out of four million,only 205,000 are Latino. | 4百万人中,只有20万5千是拉丁美洲人 |
[29:52] | – I did what I had to do. – You put one child over another. | 我不得已这么做 你牺牲一个孩子来救另外一个 |
[29:57] | I don’t expect you to understand. You don’t have kids. | 我希望你能够理解,你没有孩子 |
[30:00] | Uh,I have a daughter. | 啊,我有一个女儿 |
[30:04] | So,what kind of mother are you ? | 那怎么样,你是什么样的母亲呢? |
[30:07] | When do you see her ? You work nights. | 你什么时候看过她呢? 你都在晚上工作 |
[30:10] | You probably don’t even know where she is half the time. | 可能一半的时间你都不知道她在哪里 |
[30:12] | Alicia’s life may not have been simple,but at least I knew her. | Alicia的生活也许不容易 可是至少我了解她 |
[30:18] | Can you say the same ? | 你敢这么说吗? |
[30:25] | – Where’s Greg ? – Helping,uh… Sara. | Greg在哪里? 帮忙呢,啊,Sara? |
[30:31] | I need the tox results for Alicia Perez. | 我需要Alicia Perez中毒检查结果 |
[30:35] | The reports are still pending,but the blood on the mother’s T-shirt | 报告还没有出来 |
[30:38] | matches the blood on the blanket. | 不过母亲衬衣上的血液与毛毯上的吻合 |
[30:40] | – Belongs to the victim. – Menstrual ? | 都是死者的 – |
[30:42] | Negative. | 月经? – 不是 |
[30:45] | Well,the volume of blood that was found on the blanket | 噢,在毛毯上发现的血迹的量表明是受伤,或是某种外伤所致 |
[30:47] | suggests injury or some kind of trauma. | |
[30:51] | Nevertheless… I was very thorough. | 不过 我已经检查得很彻底了 |
[30:58] | Run it again,please. | 麻烦再检查一次 |
[31:04] | Greg,you said you wanted to help out. | Greg,你说过你想要帮忙的 |
[31:07] | Well,yeah,with searching April’s apartment,maybe finding the bad guy. | 噢,对,找找April的房间,也许能找到那个坏人 |
[31:11] | This counts as field work,you know ? | 这算是调查工作,知道吗 |
[31:13] | Oh,I’m smiling on the inside. | 噢,我心里在微笑呢 |
[31:17] | Dirty laundry or garbage. You know what ? | 脏衣服还是垃圾? |
[31:20] | – You take the garbage. – Thanks. | 你来找垃圾吧 谢谢 |
[31:42] | – April own a computer ? – No. Why ? | April有一个电脑吗? 没有,怎么了? |
[31:47] | Well,she MapQuest the directions to the convenience store | 她上网查找地图,从那个恋童癖者的地址 |
[31:51] | from the pedophile’s address. | 到那个便利商店的方向 |
[32:05] | I already told you,Mom,I heard you. | 我已经和你说过了,妈妈,我听见了 |
[32:08] | Can we go now ? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[32:10] | No. You need to see for yourself why you can’t ever hitchhike | 没有 |
[32:14] | or go downtown or be careless with your safety. | 你要自己来看看为什么你不能搭便车或者去市区,而不顾自己的安全 |
[32:19] | – Are you ready ? – Just do it. I’m not scared. | 准备好了吗? 动手吧,我不怕 |
[32:32] | She was waiting for a bus downtown when she was attacked. | 她被袭击的时候,正在市区等公车 |
[32:36] | She’s was 23. | 她23岁了 |
[32:37] | She was taller and stronger than you,Lindsey. | 比你高,也比你壮,Lindsey |
[32:41] | She fought back and didn’t win. | 她反抗了,可是还是失败了 |
[32:43] | Someone’s gonna have to tell her family. | 会有人告诉她的家人 |
[32:46] | Her parents are gonna have to see her like this. | 她的父母将会这样见到她 |
[32:50] | Do you get it now ? | 你现在明白了吗? |
[32:58] | Kids don’t belong in the coroner’s office unless they’re in a drawer. | 小孩子不应该来验尸官的办公室,除非睡在那个柜子里 |
[33:02] | You should’ve found a different way to deal with your daughter’s rebellion. | 你应该找别的方法来对待你女儿的叛逆 |
[33:05] | Well,with due respect,Doc,this doesn’t concern you. | 保持应有的尊重,医生,这和你没有关系 |
[33:07] | Ever notice how childhood keeps getting shorter and shorter ? | 有没有发现孩童时期变得越来越短了吗? |
[33:10] | – Whose fault is that ? – I honestly don’t know ! | 那是谁的错呢? 老实说,我不知道 |
[33:19] | We subpoenaed Map Quest,they store each pageon a different server. | 我们呼叫了地图查找中心 他们在不同的服务器上保留了网页 |
[33:22] | All queries are saved for 72 hours,then they dump the core. | 所有的请求都会被保留72个小时,然后他们会清除中心记录 |
[33:25] | The suspect doesn’t have a computer, | 疑犯虽然没有电脑,但是她可以在图书馆或者服务中心使用 |
[33:27] | but she could’ve gone to the library or used a service. | |
[33:29] | No,physical location doesn’t matter. | 地理位置并不重要 |
[33:31] | What we do is a reversal process. | 我们要做的就是逆转程序,使用网络协议号来定位服务器 |
[33:33] | Using the Internet protocol number,we can get to the server. | |
[33:35] | Which will ultimately lead to the Internet account holder. | 就能自动找到网络帐号持有人 |
[33:38] | Right. We hunt for child pornographers the same way. | 没错,我们就使用同样的方法搜索儿童色情作者 |
[33:44] | Who does the account belong to ? | 那个账号是谁的呢? |
[33:49] | Sybil Perez. | |
[33:52] | – Mr. and Mrs. Perez… – What’s going on ? | Perez夫妇 发生了什么事? |
[33:55] | I’ll tell you on the way to the police station,where’s your son ? | 我会在去警察局的路上告诉你. 你的儿子呢? |
[33:57] | – At church. Why ? – Let’s go. | 在教堂,怎么了? 我们走吧 “氢氧基胺” “安定药” |
[35:16] | Daniel Perez is taking Oxycodone for pain, | Daniel Perez服用氢氧基胺来止痛 |
[35:19] | and Alicia was on Diazepam. | 而Alicia服用安定药 |
[35:21] | Diazepam ? That’s a pretty hard-core antidepressant for a kid that small. | 安定药? 对一个这么小的孩子来说,这种药抗抑郁的药太强了 |
[35:25] | I guess they didn’t want her complaining while they were mining her body for healthy cells. | 我猜想,他们不想让她抱怨,或者他们想让她的身体保持健康的细胞 |
[35:29] | – You think they didn’t care about her ? – I don’t know. | 你觉得他们不在乎她吗? |
[35:31] | Well,it must’ve been hard,trying to keep their son alive, | 我不知道 唔,那一定很艰难 |
[35:33] | – keep the family together. – Couldn’t have easy. | 努力挽救儿子的生命,让一家人在一起 一定不容易 |
[35:36] | It wasn’t for Alicia. | 对Alicia来说不容易 |
[35:39] | – Did you find anything ? – Yeah. Blue fibers. | 你找到什么了吗? 对 蓝色的纤维 |
[35:43] | I take it you qualified at the range. | 我猜你射击合格了 |
[35:45] | – You take it right. – What’d you shoot ? | 说对了 射得怎么样? |
[35:48] | 260 out of 300. | 300环中260 |
[35:50] | 225’s passing,which,I believe,was your high score. | 225环就合格了,我猜那是你的最好成绩了吧 |
[35:55] | – Where are you doing ? – Well,this is Dad’s car. | – 你在干什么? – 唔,这是爸爸的车 |
[35:57] | You ever see those guys out in the street, | 你见过这些人在外面的街上活动吗,测量距离? |
[35:59] | with the scope,measuring distances ? | |
[36:01] | Always thought they were nuts for standing out in traffic,but… | 一直都以为他们都是疯子,站在马路上,不过… |
[36:09] | Look familiar ? | 看起来很熟悉吧? |
[36:13] | Looks like the lividity marks on Alicia’s body. | 看起来像Alicia身上铁青的伤痕 |
[36:17] | I don’t get you,man. | 我不明白,先生 |
[36:18] | I mean,even if you could explain it, | 我的意思是,即使你可以解释这些 |
[36:21] | I would never understand how you could stuff your daughter in the trunk of your car | 我也不能理解你怎么能把你的女儿塞进车箱呢 |
[36:25] | – and dump her body in the woods ! – I had to protect my family. | – 然后把她的尸体抛在树林里 – 我要保护我的家庭 |
[36:29] | Wasn’t Alicia part of your family ? | Alicia不是你家庭的一分子吗? |
[36:33] | You’re her father,you dumb bastard ! | 你是她的父亲,你这个不说话的混蛋 |
[36:36] | You’re supposed to protect her. | 你应该保护她 |
[36:40] | – What kind of man are you ? – Guilty. | 你到底是个什么样的男人啊? 有罪的人 |
[36:45] | You know,we got enough evidence to charge you with premeditated murder. | 知道吗,我们有足够的证据指控你意图谋杀 |
[36:49] | You don’t have any proof I killed my daughter. | 你没有任何证据说我杀了我的女儿 |
[36:52] | You helped your husband move the body. | 你帮你的丈夫搬动尸体了 |
[36:54] | You know,I really don’t see him taking her underpants off, | 你不愿意看见他脱掉她的内裤,所以这件事就交给你了 |
[36:56] | so that job was left to you. | |
[36:57] | Then you or your daughter,April,checked the sex offenders’ registry, | 然后你和你的女儿April查找了性犯罪记录 |
[37:01] | and you tried to frame an innocent man. | – 你们试图陷害一个无辜的人 |
[37:04] | Innocent ? | – 无辜? |
[37:05] | You trying to make me believe you really give a damn about a pedophile ? Please. | 你想让我相信你在乎那个该死的恋童癖吗,拜托 |
[37:08] | Forget about that ; this is about you. | 别提那个,这是你的事 |
[37:10] | You’re the tough one. You run the house. You run the family. | 你是最残暴的一个 你管理整个房子,管理整个家,关键时候大家都按你说的做 |
[37:13] | – People do what you say in a crisis. – So ? | – 那怎么了? |
[37:16] | So this time Alicia said no. | – 所以这次Alicia说不 |
[37:18] | She wanted to keep her kidney,and that pissed you off. | 她想要留着她的肾 然后让你发火了 |
[37:22] | – So you killed her. – That’s ridiculous. | 所以你杀了她 – |
[37:25] | She was angry,she wanted to play on the soccer team,she wanted a life. | 太荒谬了 – 她当时生气了,她想踢足球,她想要生活下去 |
[37:29] | Alicia got angry,sometimes. Just sick of it. | Alicia有的时候会生气,让人不舒服 |
[37:32] | We all did. | 我们都会,不过如果Daniel要死了而她不为了防止这一切而做点什么,她就太恶毒了 |
[37:34] | But she’d have been devastated if Daniel had died and she did nothing to prevent it. | |
[37:40] | She loved her brother. | 她爱她的哥哥 |
[37:41] | And you’re just the type of woman that would never let her forget it. | 而你就是那种永远都不会让她忘记这一点的女人 |
[37:46] | Come on,Alicia wanted out of this game, | 对吧,Alicia想要逃离这种游戏 |
[37:49] | and you couldn’t let that happen. | 你不能让这种事情发生 |
[37:51] | Not to Daniel,not to your only son,your favorite child. | 发生在你的Daniel身上,发生在你唯一的儿子身上 一个你最爱的孩子 |
[37:56] | You slipped Alicia some of Daniel’s Oxycodone. | 你给Alicia换了一些Daniel的氢氧基胺 |
[38:03] | Alicia ? Time for your pills. | 该吃药了 |
[38:07] | But you gave her too much. | 可是你给的量太多了 |
[38:11] | So now you got a problem,you had a dead body in the house and no plausible explanation. | 所以你就有了麻烦,你家里有了一具尸体,没有可能的借口 |
[38:15] | What are you gonna do ? | 你会怎么做呢? |
[38:16] | So you call your daughter April. | 你就打电话给你的女儿April |
[38:18] | You make up a story,you play your roles,and put on a show. | 然后编造了一个故事 扮演你的角色,开始上演 |
[38:24] | Wait. We have to do this right. | 等一下,我们必须正确地处理 |
[38:30] | Oh,you know,I-I thought the,uh,the slap was a nice touch. | 噢,你知道吗,那一巴掌打得真好 |
[38:37] | I have a confirmation. | 我确认了 |
[38:39] | Those blue fibers are consistent with the blanket that the girl was wrapped in. | 那些蓝色纤维和裹着小女孩的毛毯一致 |
[38:44] | And the shoe prints that I found at the scene | 在罪案现场发现的鞋印,和父亲的工作靴吻合 |
[38:46] | they’re a match to the father’s work boots. | |
[38:48] | I retested the T-shirt and the blanket. | 我重新检查了那件T恤和毛毯 |
[38:51] | The blood still matches Alicia Perez. | 血液仍然和Alicia Perez吻合 |
[38:55] | The evidence supports this unless you’d like to second-guess that also. | 所有证据都支持,除非你愿意再猜测一下 |
[39:00] | I just expect things to be done correctly,Greg. | 我只是希望事情做得正确,Greg |
[39:02] | We all have to learn how to accept change. | 我们都应该学会如何接受改变 |
[39:04] | Mia’s doing a great job. | Mia做得很好,如果除了我还有别人这么说,那就好了 |
[39:06] | It would be nice if someone other than me said so. | |
[39:10] | You’re right. What about the handkerchief ? | 说得对 那条手帕呢? |
[39:13] | I compared that to the other blood evidence. | 我把它和其他血液证据比较过了 |
[39:16] | It’s also match to the victim. | 也和死者吻合 |
[39:46] | I didn’t realize until… today… | 我没有认识到… 直到今天 |
[39:52] | ….how lucky I am. | 我真走运啊 |
[39:57] | I know pretty much… how and when I’m gonna die. | 我非常清楚地知道我什么时候会死,会怎么死 |
[40:04] | Most people don’t. | 大多数人都不知道 |
[40:07] | It’s what they’re afraid of. | 所以他们都觉得害怕 |
[40:12] | Was your sister afraid ? | 你的妹妹害怕吗? |
[40:17] | Never. | 从来都不会 |
[40:21] | I’m 11 years older than her,and she took care of me. | 我比她大11岁,而她一直照顾我 |
[40:28] | She was my best friend,and I miss her. | 她是我最好的朋友,我很怀念她 |
[40:38] | As much pain as… I caused her… and she… she wouldn’t | 我给她带来太多的痛苦了 |
[40:45] | and she wouldn’t give up,let me,either. | 可是她都没有放弃,她也不让我放弃 |
[40:51] | That’s why… | 所以 |
[40:55] | during the last relapse, I made my parents swear that it was the very last time. | 过去三次病情恶化时,我让父母发誓这是最后一次了 |
[41:02] | But then your kidneys failed,and they broke their word,huh ? | 可是你的肾衰竭了,他们就违背了誓言,啊? |
[41:06] | They told me they… swore not to fight the cancer,so this didn’t count. | 他们告诉我,他们… 发过誓不再与癌抗争了,所以, 这次不算 |
[41:15] | I wasn’t gonna lose this fight. | 我没有打算这次的抗争会失败 给你 会让你好一点 |
[41:26] | Oh,my God ! Please… | 噢,天哪 我们该怎么办? |
[41:28] | – We have to call the police. – They’ll put him in prison. | 我们应该报警 那会让他坐牢的 |
[41:31] | I couldn’t watch her suffer anymore. | 我不能再看着她忍受痛苦 |
[41:34] | This wasn’t a mercy killing,Daniel. | 这不是一种安乐死,Daniel |
[41:37] | This was an execution. | 这是在执行死刑 |
[41:42] | Bone marrow,transfusions… | 骨髓,输血… |
[41:45] | That’s her blood in your veins. | 你的血管里流着她的血 |
[41:54] | It dripped out of your nose onto the blanket while you were killing her. | 在你杀她的时候,血从你的鼻子里流出来滴到毛毯上 |
[42:01] | If you cared so much for Alicia, | 如果你真的这么关心Alicia |
[42:03] | why didn’t you take your own life instead of hers ? | 为什么你不献出自己的生命,而要杀她呢? |
[42:08] | Suicide isn’t an option. | 自杀不是一种选择 |
[42:10] | It’s an unforgiv sin in the eyes of God. | 在上帝眼里,那是不可饶恕的罪 |
[42:13] | But you believe your God forgives murder ? | 可是你认为你的上帝会饶恕谋杀吗? |
[42:19] | If that’s your defense,it won’t keep you out of jail. | 如果这是你的申辩,也不能使你脱离监狱 |
[42:23] | But my death will. | 可是我的死可以 |
[42:28] | See,I’ve got about six more months. | 我还剩6个多月的时间 |
[42:33] | I’ll be dead before there’s even a trial. | 等到审判的时候,我都已经死了 |
[42:43] | I-I do want to thank you,though. | 不过我还是想谢谢你 |
[42:45] | – For what ? – For speaking for Alicia. | 为什么? 因为你替Alicia说话了 |
[42:51] | You’re probably the first person in her life to think only of her. | 你可能是她一生中第一个只想到她的人 |
[42:56] | You know,you may not believe in God,sir,but you do His work. | 先生,知道吗,你也许不相信上帝 |
[43:26] | Transcripts : Raceman | 可是你行使了上帝的责任 |