时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Who found him ? | – 谁发现他的? – 警察清理这个区的游民,帮他们解决困境的时候找到的 |
[01:12] | The police were sweeping the area looking for vagrants, | |
[01:15] | trying to keep ’em above water. | |
[01:18] | Take a look at his nose. | 你看他的鼻子 |
[01:22] | Same thing with his chin… | 下巴也一样 |
[01:25] | His elbows… | 还有胳膊肘 |
[01:26] | And his toes. | 脚指头 |
[01:29] | – He lost all his points. – Like a rock in a tumbler. | 所有突出来的地方都不见了 就像不倒翁里的石块 |
[01:32] | I’m sorry I’m late. Stopped to get my waders. | 很抱歉我迟到了 找我的雨靴去了 没有钱包 |
[01:39] | No wallet. | |
[01:42] | Hold on… What’s that ? What do you think ? | 噢,这是什么? 你觉得呢? |
[01:49] | I’ll get it to Narco. | 我会把它交给缉毒警察 |
[01:51] | Take a look. | 来看看 |
[01:54] | Cause of death ? | 死亡原因? |
[01:55] | Water pressure could have done it. | 可能是水的压力 |
[01:57] | Or a person. | 或者是人为的 |
[02:01] | Hey. Whoo ! It’s a mess. | 嘿,哇,一团糟 |
[02:05] | I’ve talked to every resident in the area. | 我和这个区内的所有居民都谈过了 |
[02:08] | No one knows this guy. | 没有人认识这个家伙 |
[02:09] | No unaccounted-for vehicles. I don’t know what to tell you. | 没有任何联系方式. 我不知道该怎么说 |
[02:12] | Well,at least we know where he came from. | 唔,至少我们知道我们是从哪里来的 |
[02:19] | Aren’t we at least gonna draw straws ? | 我们至少应该抽签决定吧? 不用 |
[02:22] | No. | |
[02:47] | We must be under the freeway by now. | 我们现在应该到高速公路了 |
[02:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:53] | Did I ever tell you that the city paid me a dollar a square foot | 我和你说过因为缺水,市政府付给我每平方英尺1美元掀了我们家的草坪,而换上了一堆石头吗? |
[02:56] | to rip out my lawn and replace it with rocks because we’re in a drought ? | |
[03:00] | – Are you kidding me ? – No. | – 你在开玩笑吧? – 没有 |
[03:03] | This city was not made for rain. | 城市不是用来降雨的 |
[03:38] | Catherine. | |
[03:48] | Grissom. We got another body. | Grissom,我们又找到一具尸体 |
[03:54] | I was taking a nap. | 我只是打个盹 -=COSL-YTET小组工作室=- |
[04:26] | Episode 5×02 Down the Drain | |
[04:31] | I’m real tired,okay ? | 我真的很累了,知道吗? |
[04:33] | I just want to get some sleep. | 我想睡一会儿 嗯,我明白. 听我说,我要问你一个问题 |
[04:36] | I understand. Listen,I need to ask you a question. | |
[04:38] | Have you ever seen this guy right here ? | 你在这里见过这个人吗? |
[04:41] | – No. – You don’t know him ? | 没有 你不认识他? |
[04:44] | No,someone comes down here that don’t belong,I mean,bad stuff can happen,okay ? | 嗯,经常有不属于这里的人下来这里,我是说,总会有坏事发生,对吧? |
[04:50] | I-I-I just want to go home,okay ? | 我只想回家去了,知道吗? – 你不能让我离开我的家 – 没有人要让你做什么,好吗? |
[04:52] | A-a-and you can’t make me leave my house. | |
[04:56] | Nobody’s making you do anything,okay ? | |
[04:59] | Now,you like coffee ? | 唔,要喝咖啡吗? |
[05:00] | Well,yeah,as long as it’s a decaf, | 噢,好啊,只要没有咖啡因,再加一勺糖,两勺牛奶,不要脱脂的,还要热的… 你的案子很火啊 |
[05:02] | one sugar,two cream,no skim,and hot… your lawsuit hot. | |
[05:06] | Okay,you go with that officer over there. | 好吧,你去找那边那个长官,好好地享受一杯咖啡,可以吗? |
[05:08] | He’ll get you a nice cup of coffee,all right ? | |
[05:29] | Is that you,Warrick ? | 是你吗,Warrick? |
[05:33] | There you are. | 我在这儿 |
[05:40] | Is that a sneaker ? | 啊,是一只运动鞋吗? |
[05:42] | Looks like an Aquasock. | 不是,看起来像一只防水袜 |
[05:46] | Here’s its mate. | 这是另一只 |
[05:50] | Kind of upscale for a tunnel rat. | 对地道里的老鼠来说,这可是高档货啊? |
[05:53] | So the vic was barefoot. | 所以死者光着脚 |
[05:55] | The tunnel’s full of murder weapons. | 地道里到处都是凶器 游民杀了他 或者发现了尸体,拿走了袜子 |
[05:58] | Bum kills him,or finds the body and takes the socks ? | |
[06:03] | What was the guy doing here in the first place ? | 首先,那个人在这里做什么呢? |
[06:05] | Well,maybe the vic was some punk,uh… with an attitude. | 唔,也许死者是个小阿飞,有偏见,想要发泄在某个无家可归的人身上,谁知道呢 |
[06:09] | Decided to take it out on some homeless guy. You never know. | |
[06:12] | The way the body was ground down means that the water took him for a pretty long ride. | 从尸体被冲下来的样子来看,雨水带着他走了相当长的一段路 |
[06:16] | Well,we’re already wet,so… | 唔,反正我们都已经湿透了,那么 … 打扰一下! 下面这儿 |
[06:29] | Excuse me ! Down here ! | |
[06:34] | Oh. What’s your problem,sweetie ? | 噢,有什么问题吗,亲爱的? |
[06:37] | Uh,no problem,sir. | 啊,没什么问题,先生. 我只想知道我在哪一条街上,街下. |
[06:38] | I’m just wanting to know what street I’m on. Under. | |
[06:43] | Oh,it’s,uh,Industrial. You’re just south of Tropicana. | 哦,是… 嗯… 实业路,你们就在”热带产物”南面 |
[06:46] | – Thank you. – And I’m not holding the bus. | 谢谢 还有,我不是在等公共汽车 |
[06:51] | Don’t bother. | 无所谓啦 |
[06:53] | All right,so we’re about a mile south of where we started. | 好吧,现在我们在出发的地方南面1里远的地方 |
[06:57] | Well,there’s 300 miles of storm drains in Clark County, | 唔,克拉克郡有300里的暴雨排水管道,我们只剩下299里了 |
[07:01] | so we only have 299 to go. | |
[07:03] | What do we do now ? Eenie-meenie-minie-mo it ? Split up ? | 好吧,我们现在怎么办? 噫呢咪呢唛呢哞(咒语),裂开? 完了,是条死路 |
[07:07] | No,that’s a dead end. | |
[07:13] | – Sunscreen on a lanyard. – Fits with the Aquasocks. | 系刀绳上拴着防晒剂 和防水袜很配啊 |
[07:19] | I say we keep going upstream. | 我想我们往上游走吧 |
[07:22] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你要这么说 |
[07:25] | Watch your head. | 担心你的头 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna need the drain pan. | 我需要那个接水盘 |
[08:05] | This town isn’t built for rain,hmm ? | – 这个城镇不是用来降雨的 – 嗯 |
[08:29] | Come on,don’t be shy. Take a good look. | 来吧,别害羞了 好好看看 |
[08:40] | In the end… it’s all we really are. | 终于… 全部结束了 |
[08:53] | If you’re gonna be sick,Greg,do it in the sink. | 如果你要吐的话,Greg,吐在水槽里 |
[08:55] | Not in the drain pan. | 别吐在接水盘里 |
[08:58] | I don’t feel sick. | 我不想吐 |
[09:06] | Take a look at the trachea. What do you see ? | 看看气管,你发现什么了吗? |
[09:11] | Foam. Like the head of a beer. | 泡沫,就像啤酒上的沫 |
[09:15] | – Sorry. – No. It’s a good analogy. | 不好意思 不,很好的比喻 |
[09:19] | Pulmonary edema,fluids in the air passages. | 肺水肿,气管进水了 |
[09:22] | – So he drowned ? – Well,doesn’t prove it. | 这么说他是淹死的? 唔,还不能证实 |
[09:26] | Same thing happens with,uh,heart failure or drug overdose. | 心力衰竭,吸毒过量也是同样的症状 |
[09:29] | But the fact that the heart of the victim was a normal size, | 不过实际上死者的心脏仍然正常,吸收的总氧化剂量也没有显示吸毒过量,死亡原因最有可能是溺死 |
[09:33] | and assuming tox doesn’t show drug overdose, | |
[09:35] | C.O.D. is most likely drowning, | |
[09:38] | but I’m not gonna rule out blunt-force trauma. | 不过我不打算排除钝物外伤致死的可能 |
[09:45] | Daylight. Finally. | 终于看见阳光了 |
[09:47] | We gotta be into some golden time by now,right ? | – 我们马上就要进入黄金时光了,对吗? – 噢,是啊. 真是这样 |
[09:49] | Oh,yeah. For real. | |
[09:53] | Ka-ching,Ka-ching. | 咔��,咔�� 噢,看看我们找到了什么? |
[09:56] | What do we have here? | |
[09:58] | Brain bucket. | 头套 |
[10:01] | There’s something wove. | 盖子上有什么东西 |
[10:04] | Hang on to that. | 拿着这个 |
[10:07] | – Hey,it’s our dead guy. – No way. | 这是我们的死者 不可能 |
[10:09] | Calvin Berkowitz. | |
[10:11] | Worked at the Tangiers. Lifeguard. | 在丹吉尔工作,接生员 |
[10:16] | So what’s Calvin doing down here ? | Calvin在这里做什么呢? 这是个压缩空气内胎 |
[10:26] | – It’s an inner tube. – Yeah ? | |
[10:28] | Guy gets the day off and decides to go surfing… Vegas style. | – 嗯? – 这个家伙放了一天假,决定要冲浪,这就是维加斯的时尚 |
[10:33] | Oh,I heard about that. | 我听说过这个 |
[10:35] | He grabs an inner tube,a helmet,jumps into the channel. | 他拿着压缩空气内胎,头盔,跳进了水道 |
[10:38] | – Hits his head on something,drowns. – So it takes him down. | – 他的头撞到了什么东西,然后就淹死了 – 所以他就被冲下去了 |
[10:41] | That would account for all that body trauma. | 这可以解释尸体上的外伤 |
[10:44] | This isn’t about drugs or beating up homeless dudes. | 这不是什么吸毒,或者殴打无家可归的人. 只不过是一种愚蠢的行为罢了 |
[10:47] | It’s just plain stupidity. | |
[10:51] | Well,that’s what happens when you don’t have a decent beach in Vegas. | 唔,当你在维加斯没有像样的海滩时,就会发生这种事 |
[10:56] | Hey,you know something ? This is,uh,right around where I found Lindsay. | 嘿,你知道吗,这里就靠近我找到Lindsay的地方 |
[10:59] | – Really ? – Yeah,when Eddie’s car went off the road. | 真的吗? 是啊,当Eddie的车冲出路面时 |
[11:04] | Ugh… Let’s just get out of here. Can you take that ? | 啊… 我们赶紧离开这里吧. 你能拿着这个吗? |
[11:09] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[11:13] | – You all right ? – Yeah,I think. | 你没事吧? – 嗯,我想是吧 – 哇 |
[11:19] | Hey ! You guys CSI ? | 嗨 你们是犯罪现场调查员吧? |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:26] | Well,the city’s been rehabbing manholes with fiberglass liners. | 唔,这个城市一直都是用玻璃纤维内垫修复下水道 |
[11:30] | All the hydrogen sulfide down there really eats up the concrete. | 所有流入的氢化硫会腐蚀混凝土 |
[11:34] | Anyways,we,uh,pulled these out of the main. | 不管怎么样,我们把这些都从主体部分拖了出来 |
[11:39] | We find a lot of small animal bones down there, | 我们在下面找到了很多小动物的骨头 |
[11:41] | squirrels,cats,rats,you know. | 松鼠,猫,还有老鼠 |
[11:43] | But that’s really tiny stuff. | 那些都很小 |
[11:45] | This looks more like people. Fingers or toes,or fingers and toes. | 这些更像是人类的 手指或是脚趾,或者手指和脚趾 |
[11:50] | Well,animal bones can fool you. | 唔,动物的骨头也能让你迷糊 |
[11:52] | Pig’s feet or sheep ribs are not much different from yours or mine. | 猪脚或羊排和你我的骨头没有多大区别 |
[11:56] | Flaky texture. Probably a couple years old. | 薄片状结构 大概有好几年了 |
[12:05] | Yep. We’re gonna have to flush the line. | 是啊,我们要冲洗下水管线了 |
[12:12] | You guys get a lot of jokes about this thing ? | 你们这些人很会开玩笑啊? |
[12:15] | What do you think ? | 你觉得呢? |
[12:34] | Vactor’s in place. Ready when you are. | 冲洗机器准备到位了 你准备好就可以了 |
[12:39] | – Rip it. – Let’s go. | 冲水吧 我们开始吧 |
[12:59] | – Warrick. – Yo. | 唷 |
[13:01] | – I got some bones here. – Anything distinctive ? | 我这里找到了一些骨头 有什么特别的吗? |
[13:06] | Yeah. I got part of a rib. | 对,我找到了一部份肋骨 |
[13:09] | Uh-huh. I can see the costal groove. | 嗯-哼,我能看见肋骨的凹巢 |
[13:12] | And it’s too deep to be an animal’s. These bones are human. | 凹巢很深,不可能是动物的. 这是人类的肋骨 |
[13:20] | This is the sewage vault. | 这是污水井 |
[13:22] | How do we know the bones just didn’t wash off the street ? | 我们怎么知道这些骨头不是从街道冲掉下去的呢? |
[13:25] | Well,wastewater sewage is a closed system. | 唔,污水管道是全封闭的系统,和暴雨下水管道完全分离 |
[13:27] | It’s completely separate from the storm drains. | |
[13:29] | Someone must have flushed it down a toilet,a sink,a tub, | 一定是有人从洗手间,水槽,浴池,或者… |
[13:33] | or tossed them directly into a manhole. | 直接把它们扔进下水道的 |
[13:36] | And the bones look pretty old, | 而且这些骨头年代非常久远了 |
[13:37] | so it could just be from a grave robber getting rid of his leftovers. | 所以这可能是盗墓者遗弃下来的? |
[13:41] | Or a serial killer with a lot of patience. | 或者是一个非常有耐心的连环杀手丢下的? |
[13:44] | 200,000 service connections,serving half a million residences. | 为50万个居民服务的200,000万条下水道线路 |
[13:49] | 1,600 miles of pipe,gravity fed. | 充满地心引力的1600英里管道 |
[13:53] | If we’re gonna find where the bones came from,we gotta work our way up. | 如果我们要找出骨头从哪里来,我们必须往上找 |
[14:31] | Catherine. Recovered more bones. | Catherine,又找到一些骨头 |
[14:34] | Pelvis fragment and two humerus. | 骨盆碎片和两块肱骨 |
[14:37] | Well,large bones wouldn’t travel down the line as far as the small ones, | 唔,大块的骨头不会像小块的那样在管道中被冲开那么远的距离 |
[14:40] | so at least we’re getting closer to the source. | 所以至少我们接近了骨头的来源 |
[14:42] | These plumbers must be working overtime. | 这些管道工必须加班工作了 |
[14:44] | Lots of backed up toilets. | 一大堆备用洗手间 |
[14:46] | I don’t think the bones could have come from any one of these houses. | 我觉得这些骨头不可能来源于这些房子 |
[14:49] | Residential sewer lines are only four-inch pipes. | 居民的下水线路都是4英寸的管道 |
[14:52] | And they make a 90-degree turn before they connect to the main. | 在与主体部分连接的地方有一个90度的转弯 |
[14:55] | Look at the size of these bones. | 看看这些骨头的尺寸 |
[14:57] | They’re too big to make a turn like that. | 太大了,不可能转过弯去 |
[14:59] | Right. So the blockage has gotta be from the main line. | 没错. 所以封锁应该是在主体线路部分 |
[15:03] | One more vault down the street. | 街头还有一个污水井 |
[15:13] | Jackpot. | 中头彩了 |
[15:21] | I’ll go check it out. | 我下去看看 |
[15:35] | It’s like a waterline stain. | 这好像是水线的污渍 |
[15:40] | Hand me my florazene and my glasses,please. | 麻烦把我的植物酸和眼镜递给我 |
[15:46] | Florazene reacts to feces as well as blood, | 植物酸能对粪便有反应,对血同样起作用 |
[15:51] | so I know that you’re not looking for blood. | 不过我知道你不是在找血 |
[15:54] | No. These vaults are built big for access. | 不是. 这些水井修得很宽,很容易通过 |
[15:58] | They’re not reservoirs. | 这些不是蓄水池 |
[16:00] | Water’s supposed to stay down in the pipes. | 污水应该停留在管道下方 |
[16:03] | And the only way the water would rise is if there’s something blocking the pipe. | 而污水上升的唯一解释就是有些东西堵住了管道 |
[16:07] | And loose bones wouldn’t do that. | 而那些疏松的骨头办不到 |
[16:10] | But a whole body would. | 不过整个尸体就会堵住管道 |
[16:15] | Water rises,submerges the body. | 污水上升,淹没了尸体 |
[16:19] | Tissue decomposes until there’s not enough body left to withstand the pressure. | 肌体组织腐烂直到残留的躯体无法承受水压 |
[16:30] | I don’t think we’re looking for a grave robber. | 我想我们要找的不是一个盗墓者 |
[16:34] | We’re looking for a murderer. | 我们要找的是谋杀犯 |
[16:41] | Femur measurements make your victim around five foot six. | 腿骨测量死者大约为五尺六寸高 |
[16:45] | Pubic arch,mm,sharply angled,less than 90-degrees,indicates male. | 弓形耻骨,唔,角度很小,少于90度,表明是个男性 |
[16:52] | I’ll send it to Greg. He might be able to pull DNA. | 我把它交给Greg. 他也许能够提取DNA化验 |
[16:55] | Look at this. Incise defect on the left fifth rib. | 看这里. 左边第5根肋骨上有个切口 |
[16:59] | Incise defect on the left third rib. | 左边第3根肋骨上也有个切口 |
[17:01] | Well,the tool marks appear consistent with each other. | 唔,两个痕迹显示使用的工具一致 |
[17:04] | Probably made before decomposition, | 很有可能是在尸体腐烂之前造成的 |
[17:06] | and not from hitting any obstruction in the sewer line. | 而且不是由于水管道中的撞击或是阻塞 |
[17:08] | Stab wounds. | 是刀刺的创口 |
[17:11] | Two separate strikes back to front would have punctured the lung. | 不同的两刀穿透到了前面,刺穿了肺 |
[17:17] | – What about age ? – I’ll let you know. | – 死者的年龄呢? – 我会告诉你的 |
[17:27] | Okay,let’s start with the houses within eyeshot of the manhole, | 好吧,我们就从下水道视野范围内的房子开始吧 |
[17:31] | and then we’ll work our way out from there. Hmm ? Okay. | 然后再从那里扩大. 唔? 好吧 |
[17:35] | You really,really ought to have the one with chocolate icing. | 你真的,真的应该吃那块裹着巧克力的 |
[17:39] | – Hello,Officer. – Oh,dear. | – 你好,长官 – 噢,亲爱的 |
[17:42] | – Detective. – Detective. Sorry,I… | – 警探 – 警探. 不好意思,我… |
[17:45] | Uh,just a little something for you and your boys, | 唔,只是给你和你的孩子的一点小东西 |
[17:48] | uh,a token of appreciation for local law enforcement. | 唔,对坚持地方法令表示的感激 |
[17:51] | You mind standing behind the tape ? It’s for your own safety. | 你不介意站到带子后面吧? 这是为了你的安全 |
[17:55] | – There you go. – Go ahead. | – 好了 – 再往前 |
[17:58] | Coffee’s fresh. Didn’t even spit in it. | 咖啡是新鲜的. 连口水也没有往里吐 |
[18:04] | – Not that I ever would. I,I love cops. – What’s your name ? | – 我从来都不会这么做. 我,我热爱警察 – 你叫什么名字? |
[18:08] | Marty,uh,Martin Kessler. I live here… there,right over there,number 2305. | Marty,唔,Martin Kessler. 我住在这里… 那儿,就在那儿,2305号 |
[18:14] | So,uh,does this have anything to do with the missing cats ? | 这个,唔,是不是和丢失的猫什么的有关啊? |
[18:19] | People have lost a lot of pets in this neighborhood. | 在这附近人们丢了很多宠物了 |
[18:22] | Too many,if you get my drift. | 太多了,如果你听取我的意见 |
[18:23] | Well,you know,Marty,I’m really not at liberty to say. | 嗯,你知道吗,Marty,我真的没有时间说什么 |
[18:26] | But did you see anybody throw any stuff down that sewer ? | 不过你有没有看到什么人把东西扔进下水道里? |
[18:28] | Not personally,but,uh,I know kids around here throw fireworks… | 没有亲眼见过,不过,唔,我知道附近的小孩子会扔一些烟火… |
[18:34] | illegal,down there. Kaboom ! Kaboom ! | 不合法的烟火,到下面. 咔嘭! 咔嘭! |
[18:38] | 4:00 in the morning. Kids have no respect for the law. | 在早上4点. 小孩子不懂得遵守法律 |
[19:01] | I heard you finally lost your virginity. | 我听说你终于失去了你的”贞洁” |
[19:05] | – First autopsy. How was it ? – It was fine. | – 第一验尸官. 感觉怎么样? – 还可以吧 |
[19:10] | How was your first time ? How did you react ? | 你的第一次怎么样? 你有什么反应? |
[19:13] | – I puked. – I didn’t puke. | – 我吐了 – 我没有吐 |
[19:16] | Way to go,tough guy. | 路还长着呢,坚强的伙计 |
[19:20] | It was weird,seeing a body laying on a table like that. | 看着一个尸体那样躺在台上,感觉很奇怪 |
[19:24] | Doc Robbins just pulling out his insides until it was all empty. | Robbins医生把尸体的内脏全都掏出来,完全掏空了 |
[19:30] | Were you expecting a ball of light ? | 难道你还期待一个光球吗? |
[19:33] | Doc Robbins said,”That’s all we really are.” | Robbins医生说,”全都结束了” |
[19:35] | It’s what you do with it that counts. | 重要的是你做了什么 |
[19:42] | Victim had incomplete formation of the second molar root tips, | 死者的第二颗臼齿根尖结构不完整 |
[19:45] | and his wisdom teeth hadn’t erupted. | 他的智齿还没长出来 |
[19:47] | – Teenager. – Yeah,approximately 13 to 15. | – 还是个十几岁的青少年 – 对,大约13岁到15岁之间 |
[19:52] | Eye orbits rounded,almost oval. | 圆形的眼眶,几乎是椭圆形 |
[19:55] | Nasal aperture narrow and tall,jawline flat. | 鼻腔窄而且高,下颌扁平 |
[19:58] | Likely Caucasian. | 很可能是高加索人 |
[20:00] | Uh,dental records are out to NCIC. That’s all I’ve got. | 唔,牙齿记录送到了国家犯罪信息中心. 我知道的就这些了 |
[20:04] | – How’d Greg do ? – Bones are too degraded. | – Greg做的怎么样? – 骨头退化得太厉害了 |
[20:06] | – No viable DNA,not even in the teeth. – Well,it’s a bit of a long shot. | – 没有可以检测的DNA,连牙齿里都没有 – 唔,这可就费劲了 |
[20:10] | Sewer’s a chemical stew. | 下水道就是个化学炖锅 也许Catherine能侥幸查到些失踪人口的资料 |
[20:12] | Maybe Catherine will get lucky with Missing Persons. | |
[20:15] | Okay,I opened the age range to give us a better margin for error. | 嗯,我也限制了年龄范围来搜索,这样准确些. 现在有47位从12岁到16岁的高加索男性在拉斯维加斯地铁区失踪 |
[20:20] | Currently 47 male Caucasians between the age of 12 and 16 | |
[20:24] | missing from the Greater Las Vegas Metro district. | |
[20:27] | – Okay. Geography first ? – Mm-hmm. | 好的,先看地理位置 嗯 |
[20:31] | Body was found here. | 尸体在这里发现的 这些是那些失踪人口的最后联系住址 |
[20:33] | These are the last-known residences of the missing persons. | |
[20:38] | There’s no one particularly close. | 没有一个离得很近的 我再缩小范围 两英里半径范围 失踪6周 11周和11个月 |
[20:40] | I’ll narrow it down. Two-mile radius. | |
[20:44] | Missing six weeks,eleven weeks,eleven months. | |
[20:50] | That’s not long enough. | 都不够久 骨头的状况说明尸体至少腐烂了两年 |
[20:51] | The condition of the bones suggested the body’s been decomposing for at least two years. | |
[20:55] | Okay,I’ll go wider. Five miles. | 好的,我再扩大范围,5英里 你在做什么? 你来了,真是太好了 把这个给我装满,好吗? |
[21:14] | – What are you doing ? – Good. You’re here. | |
[21:17] | Fill this up for me,will ya ? | |
[21:20] | With what ? | – 用什么装? – 这是个尿液样本杯,Greg,你认为用什么装呢? 好吧 |
[21:21] | It’s a urine specimen cup,Greg. What do you think ? | |
[21:51] | That took a long time. You may need a prostate exam. | 你去了很久 – 你也需要做个前列腺检查 – 我的前列腺很好 我又不是个冷饮柜 |
[21:54] | My prostate is just fine. I’m not a soda fountain. | |
[21:57] | Hopefully you are,’cause I need a number two as quickly as possible. | 希望你是 因为我还要一个,越快越好 |
[22:04] | – What is this all about ? – The victim’s body was found in a sewer. | – 这是要用来干什么? – 受害人的尸体是在下水道里发现的 |
[22:08] | Ambient temperature 80 degrees. | 周围的温度是80度 |
[22:10] | The corrosive chemicals caused the body to decompose faster than normal. | 腐蚀性的化学物质加速尸体的腐烂. 我想看看比正常速度快多少 今天就要 |
[22:14] | I want to find out how much faster. | |
[22:17] | Today. | |
[22:23] | This is some kind of CSI hazing. | 这是一种CSI式的欺压 让我更珍惜血液和精液 我是说既然我们没有可靠的时间框架,就在记忆里漫游真的很难 |
[22:26] | Make me appreciate blood and semen more. | |
[22:28] | I mean,since we don’t have a solid time frame,it’s kind of tough to jog memories. | |
[22:32] | But nobody saw anybody throw anything like a body down that manhole. | 但是没有人看见有人把像尸体的东西扔到那个下水道里 |
[22:37] | But several people suggested we talk to this high school kid,Owen Durbin. | 有些人建议我们去找这个高中生谈谈,Owen Durbin |
[22:40] | Now,he’s a neighborhood bully. | 他是这附近的小恶棍. 他喜欢在这儿扔樱桃爆竹,听爆炸的声音 |
[22:42] | He likes to throw cherry bombs in there and hear ’em go boom. | |
[22:45] | Uh,guys,how are we supposed to get through the door ? | 噢,伙计们,我们怎么进他的家? 没有证据显示这个孩子和那些骨头有关 |
[22:46] | There’s no evidence linking this kid to the bones. | |
[22:50] | We’re not looking for bones. | 我们不是去找骨头 – 非法使用烟火,这是谁瞎说的? – 你的邻居来找我们投诉,先生 |
[22:52] | Illegal use of fireworks ? This is crap. | |
[22:55] | We’ve had several complaints from your neighbors,sir. | |
[22:57] | – No one’s complained to me. – Well, | 没有人来找我投诉 嗯,就快有了. 请站到外面去. 让你的家人和你一起出去,谢谢 |
[22:59] | this is gonna happen,so please step outside. | |
[23:02] | Ask your family to come with you. Thank you. | |
[23:05] | Come on,guys. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[23:13] | Anything happens in here,it’s your fault. | 如果这儿有什么事发生 都是你的过失 好 哇,这儿火药可真多 不同的口径说明这儿有不少武器 |
[23:36] | Lot of ammo here,different caliber. | |
[23:40] | Means multiple weapons are present… somewhere. | |
[23:46] | I got a shotgun under the couch. | 我在沙发下找到一支枪 噢 上了子弹 |
[23:52] | Oh,yeah. | |
[23:59] | Loaded. | |
[24:06] | Sounds like we’ve got some nasty dogs out back. | 听起来有几只凶狠的狗在后面 我想我找到血了 |
[24:26] | I think I got blood. | |
[24:50] | Confirmed. | 确定是血 |
[24:51] | Okay. I’m gonna get the warrant amended for blood evidence collection. | 好的,我去补一个血液证据采集许可证,在我拿到之前… 我们停止搜查 |
[24:54] | – Until then… – We stop searching. | |
[24:57] | Won’t take long,so hang loose. | 不会太久的,放松一会. 我去找动物监管来把这些杂种狗弄走 |
[24:58] | And I’ll get the Animal Control to get these mutts out of here. | |
[25:07] | – So,uh,no searching. – Yeah,right. | – 那么,不搜查 – 是的 |
[25:39] | That closet’s well stocked,huh ? | 噢,这个壁橱可装得真满,是吧? 我什么也没碰 |
[25:55] | – Sara ? – I’m not touching anything. | |
[25:58] | No. Put your stuff down and step away from the closet. | 不是 放下你手里的东西 从壁橱前退后 – 什么? – 放下你手里的东西 从壁橱前退后 这些是管状炸弹 |
[26:04] | What ? | |
[26:05] | Put down your stuff and step away from the closet. | |
[26:21] | Those are pipe bombs. | |
[26:27] | Dispatch… this is CSI Brown. We’re at the Durbin residence. | 调遣处,我是CSI Brown. 我们在Derbin的住所里 |
[26:31] | We have explosives on the scene. | 现场有炸药. 立即派出拆弹队,派出拆弹队 |
[26:33] | Roll out Bomb Squad immediately. Roll out Bomb Squad. | |
[26:36] | What are you doing ? | 你在干嘛? |
[26:39] | There’s blood evidence on the door. | 门上有血液证据,等拆弹队引爆这个地方,证据就没了 |
[26:41] | If the bomb squad detonates the place,it’s gone. | |
[26:43] | – Sara. – It’ll only take a second. | 只需一秒钟 这个,试试这个 很好 |
[26:54] | Here,try this. | |
[27:03] | Nice. | |
[27:15] | – It’s stuck. – I think we’re gonna need a little push. | 卡住了 我想我们得推一点 |
[27:19] | All right. On three. | 好吧 我数三 一 二 三 |
[27:24] | One… two… three. | |
[27:33] | Can we get the hell out of dodge now ? | 我们现在能离开这个鬼地方吗? 我们再说一遍你在现场发现了什么 6个管状炸弹 还有别的吗? 都不是炸弹 再退50码,好吗? 包括你在内 收到 告诉我 一个卖人身保险的人要一打的管状炸弹来做什么? 嗯? 我是说你怨恨政府吗. 是什么Timothy McVeigh的玩意儿吗? 还是… 你只是有这么个怪异的癖好,喜欢看东西爆炸? 我从未因为任何事而被捕,我从未伤害过任何人 你有老婆和孩子,难道你不怕他们会被伤害? 嗯,我不知道你的情况,但在我家是有规矩的 Terrin和Owen知道该做什么和不该做什么 很明显你不知道 私藏炸弹是二级重罪. 一个炸弹就入狱1到6年 谋杀是入狱25年到终身监禁 有人被炸死了又不关我的事 我告诉过你不要进我的房子 – 我们在你房子里找到血迹 – 那就是你放到那里的 噢,是吗,这个怎么样? 我们在你家门前的下水道找到一具尸体 是你们放在那儿的吗? 不,我对那个一无所知 |
[27:48] | Let’s go over again what you found on the scene. | |
[27:50] | Six pipe bombs. Anything else ? | |
[27:54] | Not that we know of. | |
[27:56] | Give me another 50 yards,okay ! | |
[27:59] | – That includes you. – Got it. | |
[28:05] | So tell me something… | |
[28:07] | What’s a guy who sells life insurance doing with a half a dozen pipe bombs ? | |
[28:13] | I mean,you got a grudge against the government ? | |
[28:15] | Is this a Timothy McVeigh thing ? | |
[28:16] | Or… you just have a weird fascination with watching things go boom ? | |
[28:20] | I’ve never been arrested for anything. I’ve never hurt anybody. | |
[28:24] | You got a wife and a kid. Aren’t you afraid they might get hurt ? | |
[28:26] | Well,I don’t know about you,but in my house,there are rules. | |
[28:29] | Terry and Owen know what to do and what not to do. | |
[28:32] | Well,clearly you don’t. The bombs are a Class-B felony. | |
[28:35] | The penalty is one to six years in prison for each device. | |
[28:39] | And murder is 25 to life. | |
[28:41] | Somebody gets blown up,it’s nothing to do with me. | |
[28:44] | I told you not to go in my house. | |
[28:47] | – We found blood in your house. – Then you must have put it there. | |
[28:50] | Oh,yeah ? How about this? | |
[28:52] | We found a body in the sewer in front of your house. | |
[28:55] | Did we put that there ? | |
[28:59] | I don’t know anything about it. | |
[29:02] | So what were you trying to prove with this door ? | 你想用这扇门证明些什么? |
[29:05] | I was just collecting evidence. | 我只是在找证据 |
[29:07] | Well,Greg couldn’t pull any DNA from the bones, | Greg在骨头上找不到DNA,所以不管怎样无法把这个和死者联系起来 |
[29:09] | so there’s nothing to connect the victim to this anyway. | |
[29:12] | Not yet. | 还不能这么说 |
[29:16] | I don’t have a death wish,and I’m not a drunk,in case you were worried. | 我知道我有心求死 但我不像你担心的那样,在案子上也是个醉鬼 |
[29:21] | I’m not worried. I’m concerned. | 我没有担心 我是关心 |
[29:32] | Isn’t that kind of the same thing ? | 那不是一样的吗? |
[29:48] | How are you doing with victim ID ? | 你在死者身份上有什么发现? |
[29:50] | So far we’ve followed up on 11 missing persons who fit the profile, | 至今为止我们追查了11个符合资料的失踪人口 |
[29:53] | – ruled out every one by case history. – What’s the most recent case ? | 根据案件发展排除了所有人 最近的一个案子是什么? |
[29:56] | Well,we’re only looking at people who’ve been missing more than a year. | 噢,我们只查了失踪一年以上的人 |
[29:59] | – The condition of the bones… – Was misleading. | – 骨头的状况… – 方法错了 |
[30:01] | Tissue in a sewer decomposes 20 times faster than normal. | 在下水道里的组织比正常的组织腐烂速度快20倍 |
[30:04] | The victim could be missing as little as five weeks. | 受害人可能只失踪了5周 “失踪6周” “拆弹队” |
[30:37] | – Are we clear to get back in there ? – We’re not through. | 我们可以进去了吗? 我们还没有结束 |
[30:40] | We swept the house for booby traps. | 我们搜查了家具,没有发现炸弹. 但是我们还没有做全面搜查 |
[30:41] | It was clean,but we still haven’t done a full search yet. | |
[30:43] | Well,why don’t you clear an area and we’ll process behind you. | 嗯,你们为什么不清理一块地方,而我们在你们清理后再处理证据呢? 现场仍在我的控制下 我对控制权没有问题 引爆 |
[30:48] | Scene will still be under my authority. | |
[30:50] | – I don’t have a problem with authority. – Fire in the hole ! | |
[30:59] | This is Travis’s ninth grade picture. | 这是Travis 9年级的照片 |
[31:01] | His father… My son,was a punk. | 他的父亲 我的儿子是个小阿飞 |
[31:05] | He skipped out just after Travis was born. | 嗯,Travis出生后他就离家出走了 |
[31:09] | His mother’s in Salt Lake. She’s a junkie. | 他妈妈在盐湖城 她是个瘾君子 她唯一一次给Travis打电话 是利用他来向我要钱 她几乎不能照顾自己,更不用说一个孩子了 |
[31:13] | The only time she ever called Travis was to use him to get money out of me. | |
[31:18] | She can barely take care of herself,let alone a kid. | |
[31:21] | You know how many times I told him that. | 你知道多少次我告诉Travis这件事 |
[31:23] | Well,most of the time kids believe what they want to believe,you know. | 大多数时候,孩子只相信他们愿意去相信的事 |
[31:28] | – Did he run off to see his mom ? – Yeah,it wasn’t the first time. | – 他曾经离家去找他妈妈吗? – 嗯. 是的,不是第一次了 |
[31:32] | He’s… About six weeks ago,I come home to a note. | 他… 大约6周前,我回家看见了一张纸 |
[31:37] | So I called his mom,and… He just never,he never showed up. | 所以我给她妈妈打了电话,然后… 他就这样再也,再也没有出现过 Giles太太,你… 你认识这个男孩吗? |
[31:41] | Ms. Giles,do you… Do you recognize this boy ? | |
[31:49] | – No. – No ? | 不认识 – 不认识? – 是 你有没有什么Travis用过的东西? |
[31:52] | Do you have anything of Travis’s he might have used on his body ? | |
[31:55] | Like a toothbrush,hairbrush,anything like that ? | 像牙刷,梳子,任何像这些的东西? |
[31:58] | No,he took all that kind of thing with him when he left. | 没有,他离开的时候带走了所有这些东西 |
[32:01] | Why ? | 为什么? |
[32:02] | Well,it would help if I could get a sample of Travis’s DNA. | 那些会帮助我得到Travis的DNA样本 |
[32:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[32:09] | Ma’am,I don’t really know how to say this… | – 夫人,我真的不知道该怎么说… – 不用麻烦了 我知道他死了 这是你的同学吗,Owen? |
[32:12] | Don’t bother. I know he’s dead. | |
[32:18] | Is this a classmate of yours,Owen ? | |
[32:20] | No. | 不是 |
[32:22] | Okay,let’s try that again. | 好吧,我们再试试这个 你们俩上同一个中学,是吗? 也许吧 我猜是的 你猜 是你的朋友吗? |
[32:24] | You two went to the same middle school,right ? | |
[32:26] | – Maybe. I guess. – You guess. Were you friends ? | |
[32:32] | I know my son’s friends. That’s not one of them. | 我认识我儿子的朋友. 那个不是 |
[32:36] | Mrs. Durbin,may I speak with you for a minute in private ? | Durbin太太,我可以私下和你谈谈吗? 请原谅,Owen |
[32:39] | Excuse us,Owen. | |
[32:45] | You know,sometimes kids get self-conscious around their parents. | 你知道有时候孩子在父母跟前会有点羞怯,也许我单独跟Owen谈谈会好些 |
[32:49] | Maybe it would be better if I spoke to Owen by myself. | |
[32:53] | He’ll have an advocate present to make sure his rights are respected. Okay ? | 会有个律师在场,保证他的权利受到尊重. 可以吗? |
[33:00] | I’m not leaving my son alone with you. | 我不会让我的儿子单独和你在一起 |
[33:04] | My husband wouldn’t like that. | 我丈夫会不喜欢那样 中等速度溅落 |
[33:26] | Medium-velocity spatter. | |
[33:28] | This looks like the point of origin. | 这里看起来像是起点 |
[33:47] | Yeah,this is Catherine Willows for Captain Brass. | 喂,我是Catherine Willows,我找Brass上尉 说说你房子里的血迹 |
[33:52] | Tell me about the blood in your house. | |
[33:56] | Blood ? Where ? | 血迹? 哪里? |
[33:59] | Well,the top of the stairs for starters. | 楼梯顶端 起端 我不知道你在说什么 你知道 我不知道 可能是狗的 |
[34:02] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | |
[34:07] | – You do. – I don’t. | |
[34:11] | Maybe it’s the dogs’. | |
[34:14] | When they go upstairs sometimes,sometimes they fight. | 有时候它们上楼,有时候它们会打架 |
[34:16] | They fight a lot. | 它们经常打架 |
[34:21] | Animal Control said the Durbins’ pit bulls showed no signs of recent injury. | 动物监管说Durbin家的斯塔福德狗身上没有查到最近的伤痕 |
[34:24] | Dogs heal fast. I guess I’ll go back to the lab and get a hematrace. | 狗愈合得很快,我想我要回实验室查查人类血液痕迹 不用麻烦了 |
[34:28] | Don’t bother. | |
[34:30] | The lowest point of spatter is 46 inches above the ground with a downward angle. | 溅落的血迹最低的点离地面46英寸,角度向下 |
[34:34] | Even if those dogs could walk upright,they couldn’t have done this. | 就算那些狗可以直立行走,他们也不可能做到这个 |
[34:38] | Kid’s a liar. | 说谎的孩子 |
[35:01] | – I’m not done yet. – Take your time. | 我还没完成 你慢慢来 这儿有些线 那个不是高度爆炸性的吗? 设计成圈,可以控制它爆炸 |
[35:06] | – Got some detcord here. – Isn’t that high explosive ? | |
[35:10] | Stuff designed to be humped around by grunts. | |
[35:13] | You gotta want it go off. | |
[35:16] | Only one thing you need to worry about. | 只有一件事你要注意 一旦看到我跑,你一定要跟上 |
[35:19] | Ever see me running,make sure you keep up. | |
[35:23] | Got it. | 收到 |
[36:53] | Hey,Rick,watch your step. | 嘿,Rick 注意你脚底下 地板上的可能是血液证据 |
[36:58] | This could be blood evidence on the floor. | |
[37:02] | Okay,Grissom,I located some burnt clothes in a barrel out in the back. | 好了,Grissom 在后院的桶里我发现了一些烧过的衣服 我想他是在房子里被杀,被拖到后面然后扔掉 |
[37:08] | I’m thinking he was killed in the house, | |
[37:11] | dragged out back and then dumped. | |
[37:13] | – He might have been dragged in here. – Make sure you bag that stuff. | 他可能被拖到这儿来 确定你把那些东西包起来 |
[37:16] | Yeah,I’m all over it. | 是,我已经做好了 |
[37:51] | Don’t touch a thing. Get out now. | 不要碰任何东西 现在马上出来 – 嗯,我想我在这儿找到一些证据 – 现在马上出去 |
[37:55] | Uh,I think I have some evidence back here. | |
[37:57] | Clear out now. | |
[38:01] | Hey ! The garage is packed with liquid explosives. | 嘿 车库里装满了液体炸药. 他们要引爆这个地方 |
[38:04] | They’re gonna detonate in place. | |
[38:06] | So grab what’s important and get out now. | 拿上重要的东西马上出去 |
[38:09] | That means you,too,Sara. Right now. | 你也一样,Sara 马上 |
[38:36] | Fire in the hole ! Fire in the hole ! | 引爆. 引爆 |
[38:47] | Sons of bitches ! | 狗娘养的. 我要告到你们一无所有,我希望你们搞明白 |
[38:48] | I’m gonna sue your ass into the ground. I hope you know that. | |
[38:51] | Yeah. I’m gonna own you. I’m gonna own this whole place. | 是的,我要得到你们 我要得到这个地方. 事实上,也许这就是我住的地方. 我马上要搬进来住 |
[38:54] | In fact,maybe that’s where I’ll live. I’m just gonna move in here. | |
[38:58] | Let me guess. He lawyered up. | 我猜猜,他请了律师 |
[39:00] | Yeah,he stopped talking after I told him we blew up his house. | 自从告诉他我们炸了他的房子,那个家伙就没停过嘴 他的老婆和儿子怎么样了? 他们仍不肯说,谁知道还要多久. 但我们需要更多的证据拿回去问他们 |
[39:03] | – And what about the wife and son ? – They’re still in play. | |
[39:05] | How much longer is anybody’s guess. | |
[39:07] | But,uh,we need something more to go back at them with. | |
[39:10] | Well,I think at this point we can agree that the murder weapon was a knife. | 我想现在我们可以确定凶器是一把刀 |
[39:16] | These are pictures of a box of knives that I was unable to recover from the Durbin garage. | 这些是那一盒刀的照片,我无法从Durbin家的车库中取来 |
[39:23] | So how about the tool marks ? | 那些刀痕你怎么看? |
[39:24] | I cast the stab marks in the victim’s ribs. | 对受害人肋骨上的痕迹我做了浇铸模型 |
[39:28] | Bone deterioration removed all the individual characteristics. | 骨头退化使所有的个人特征都消失了. 我们能做的只是排除锯齿状刀片 |
[39:32] | The best we can do is rule out the serrated blade. | |
[39:34] | Hey,what about the kid’s videos ? | 嘿,那个孩子的录像带有没有什么发现? 噢,到现在为止没有发现谋杀或是弃尸的录像带. 我一口气都没歇. 有好几年的录像带 |
[39:37] | Uh,no tape of the murder or body he dumped so far. | |
[39:39] | I’m not holding my breath. Videos cover several years. | |
[39:42] | Kid running around the house. Backyard barbecue kind of stuff. | 绕着房子跑,在后院烧烤什么的 |
[39:46] | You know,home movies. | 你们知道的,家庭电影 |
[39:48] | A teenage boy with a shoe box full of home movies under his bed ? | 一个十几岁的男孩把一整个鞋盒的家庭电影放在床底? |
[39:50] | It’s weird,I know. I’m still looking. | 我知道这很奇怪,我还在找 |
[39:53] | Well,we know Owen went to school with Travis Giles,right ? | – 我们知道Owen和Travis Giles一起上学对吧? – 但那是好几年前,而且我们还不能确定Travis就在那个房子里 |
[39:56] | Well,that was a few years back,and we still can’t place Travis at the house. | |
[40:00] | With all the fire damage,the clothes are the right size, | 由于火的烧伤,衣服虽然是正确的尺码但是我不能从衣服上得到任何血液证据 |
[40:02] | but I couldn’t get any blood evidence off of it. | |
[40:04] | Even if we had that,we still don’t have a blood standard for Travis. | 就算我们有了,我们也没有Travis的血液样本,我是说,我们不能肯定的确认受害人的身份 Giles太太? 嗨 我能帮你什么? |
[40:07] | I mean,we can’t even positively ID the victim. | |
[40:18] | Miss Giles ? Hi. What can I do for you ? | |
[40:22] | I wasn’t able to find a hairbrush or a toothbrush, | 我找不到梳子和牙刷 但是唯一一件Travis留下的东西是…这个 |
[40:25] | but the only thing I have left of Travis’s is… this. | |
[40:33] | When he was little,I used to be his tooth fairy. | 他还小的时候,我曾是他的牙仙子 |
[40:40] | DNA from Travis Giles’ tooth matched the blood that we found in your house. | Travis Giles牙上的DNA同我们在你房子里发现的血迹吻合 |
[40:45] | And now you’re gonna tell us how it got there. | 现在你要告诉我血迹是怎么弄到那儿的吗? |
[40:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 小孩总是会受伤. 他们会摔倒,会割到自己 鼻子流血 等等,等等 |
[40:50] | Kids get hurt all the time. They fall down,cut themselves… | |
[40:54] | – get nosebleeds. – Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | |
[40:59] | What are you telling me,that a kid that you’ve never seen, | 你在说什么? 一个你从未见过的孩子,一个甚至不是你儿子朋友的孩子? 在你房子里把鼻子弄出血? 嗯? 你在说谎 |
[41:02] | a kid who’s not even friend with your son,got a nosebleed in your house ? | |
[41:07] | Huh ? You’re lying. | |
[41:09] | You know,we can make this quick,’cause I got enough to arrest you right now. | 你知道我可以快点结束这个,因为现在我已经有足够的证据逮捕你 |
[41:12] | Look,it was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[41:15] | All right,Travis came over one night,said he wanted to buy a knife. | Travis那晚过来我家 他说他想买把刀 所以我给了他一把刀 |
[41:20] | So I gave him a knife. | |
[41:21] | He said he couldn’t pay. He tried to run. | 但他说没钱给,然后想跑 |
[41:28] | Wasn’t moving,he was just lying there,knife stuck in him. | 他没有动,他只是躺在那儿 刀插在他身体里 现在你在说谎 你说我儿子说谎? Travis被刺了两刀. 不可能只是他摔倒在刀上 |
[41:31] | Now you’re lying. | |
[41:34] | – Don’t you call my son a liar. – Travis was stabbed twice. | |
[41:38] | That’s not possible if he just fell on the knife. | |
[41:41] | So what happened ? He piss you off ? | 到底发生了什么事? 你发火了? |
[41:43] | Get in a fight ? Maybe called you a mama’s boy ? | 你们打架了? 也许可以叫你妈妈的宝贝孩子? – 或者你只是想看看用刀刺人是什么感觉? – 我说过,那是个意外 |
[41:46] | Or did you just want to see what it felt like to stab somebody ? | |
[41:48] | Like I told you,it was an accident. | |
[41:50] | Then why did you dump the body down a sewer in the middle of the night ? | 那你为什么在三更半夜把尸体扔进了下水道? |
[41:53] | – He didn’t. – He didn’t do it alone. | 他没有这么做 他不是一个人做的. 我们发现死者烧焦的衣服是叠好的. 小孩子不会叠东西,妈妈们会. 你帮他收拾残局了 |
[41:56] | We found the victim’s charred clothing folded. | |
[41:58] | Kids don’t fold anything,mothers do. You helped him clean up the mess. | |
[42:02] | Yeah,that’s kind of funny,because,you’re not much of a housekeeper. | 对,真有点滑稽,因为你不像一个家庭主妇 |
[42:09] | If you talk to my mother like that again,I’ll kill you. | 如果你再这么和我妈妈说话 我就杀了你 |
[42:15] | – Don’t you say another word,baby. – I’ll kill both of you. | 孩子,你不要再说话 我会把你们俩都杀了 |
[42:20] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[42:22] | Well,we really don’t need a confession. | 唔,实际上我们不需要你们招供 嗯,那个孩子杀了人,妈妈只是个从犯 而爸爸是炸药重罪 |
[42:26] | Well,the kid gets murder,mom’s an accessory,and Dad gets felony explosives. | |
[42:35] | – It’s a family-value pack. – Well,it’s appropriate. | 这是家庭价值组 确切的是,无论如何,他们都参与了 |
[42:38] | One way or another,they each had a hand in it. | |
[42:41] | Come on,Roger. Do we have to ? | – 来吧,Roger,我们是不是应该… – 你就看着摄像机,知道吗? |
[42:42] | Just keep the camera on it,will ya ? | |
[42:46] | Watch. | 看看 残暴的环境 健忘的妈妈,烦乱的孩子 给你,搅一下 干嘛用的? |
[42:51] | Violent environment,oblivious mother,disturbed child. | |
[42:56] | – Here,stir this. – What’s it for ? | |
[42:59] | Blowing stuff up. | 炸掉东西的 |
[43:01] | But you know,no matter how bad your kid turns out, | 不过你知道吗,不管你的孩子会怎么样 |
[43:06] | it never changes how you feel about him. | 你对他们的感觉永远都不会改变 |
[43:10] | Unconditional love between parents and offspring is biological, | 父母与子女间无条件的爱是血溶于水的 永远流传在物种间 |
[43:14] | perpetuates the species. | |
[43:20] | Go ahead. That’s good. | 继续 好极了 |
[43:24] | Good. Get it good. | |
[43:29] | Subtitles : Abra Cadaver Team Transcript : Raceman | |
[43:33] | www.forom.com |