Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] I’m going to make this really simple. 我简单的说
[00:13] Who are you working with? 你为谁工作?
[00:16] unemployed at the moment. 我目前失业中
[00:17] You got any idea what we did to chumps like you back in the day? 知道我们以前,怎么对付你们这种骗子吗?
[00:23] Uh, no. 噢,不
[00:24] Look, uh, could you put the A.C. On in here or something? 听着,可以开一下冷气什么的吗?
[00:28] That, or just, uh, let me go. 或者,让我离开
[00:31] I mean, you can’t keep me in here. It’s against the law. 你不能把我留在这里,这是违法的
[00:34] There’s no law in this room. 在这房里没有法律
[00:41] You can’t touch me. 你们不能碰我
[00:47] Two shots to the back of the head. 后脑两处枪伤
[00:49] Double tap. 碰碰
[00:55] He’s wearing a wig and a fat suit. 他戴了假发,穿着胖子装
[00:59] It’s not halloween, is it? 现在不是万圣节吧
[01:01] In this town, it’s always halloween. 在这城里,每天都是万圣节
[01:06] Ernie menlo. 艾尼 曼罗
[01:08] Well, he wasn’t carrying a very fat wad. 他的皮夹倒不是很肥
[01:11] Rolex is still on his wrist. 劳力士是还在手腕上
[01:14] Probably rules out robbery. What do you think? 也许不是抢劫,你的看法?
[01:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:23] I’m looking for a sign. 我正在寻找一个迹象
[01:25] CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 4×22 No More Bets
[01:57] He’s not in the system? 在资料库里找不到?
[01:59] Yeah, gotta be. 对,一定的
[02:01] Okay. Thanks. 好的,谢谢
[02:03] So, uh… Brass ran the id. 所以,布拉斯比对过身份
[02:07] There’s no Ernie menlo in the system. Fake. 资料库里没有艾尼 曼罗这个人,伪造的
[02:11] GSR in the wound track. 伤口上有弹药残留
[02:13] No stellate tearing. 没有开放性的撕裂
[02:15] Gunshots appear to be close range, 在近距离开的枪
[02:17] but noncontact. 但是非接触
[02:24] No exit wounds. 没有射出口
[02:27] Well, I don’t see any shell casings, either. 我没有看到任何弹壳
[02:30] So maybe the killer picked them up. 也许凶手捡走了
[02:33] Professional hit? 职业杀手?
[02:37] Major fractures and lacerations on his hands. 手上有明显的骨折及裂痕
[02:40] Lividity’s consistent with body position. 尸斑与身体位置相符
[02:42] I don’t think it was a body dump. 我想这不是弃尸
[02:44] So either he walked in or he got a ride. Either way, 也许是自己走来或被载来
[02:47] this gravel and glass makes good evidence. 这些碎石和玻璃是好证据
[02:51] I’ll bag a sample. 我会将样本装袋
[03:38] Rampart casino. 堡垒赌场
[03:40] His day started out good. 他手气不错
[03:42] He won $436,278. 他赢了$436,278.
[03:47] Rampart’s always been lucky for me. 我在堡垒赌场手气也都不错
[03:49] So where is this money? 钱到哪去了?
[04:01] I found some tire treads. 我找到这些轮胎痕
[04:03] I think the vehicle was making a three-point turn. 我想车子在这三点回转
[04:06] And it seems that robbery may be a motive after all. 看来还是和抢劫有关
[04:13] Rampart. 堡垒
[04:15] I guess I’ll go check that out. 我想我该去查查
[04:16] You can’t. 你不能
[04:18] We found the body under the whiskey town sign 我们在这威士忌城招牌下找到尸体
[04:21] and the guy just cleaned out the Rampart casino. 而这家伙清空了堡垒赌场
[04:24] Coincidence. / Even if it is, they’re still Sam braun’s casinos. – 巧合 – 就算是,这些赌场还是塞姆 布赖气的
[04:27] Why is that a problem? 有什么问题吗?
[04:29] He’s your father. 他是你的父亲
[04:30] You can’t be on this case. 你不能负责这个案子
[04:32] Gil… / Catherine, – 吉尔… – 凯萨琳
[04:34] you have to go home. 你必须回家去
[05:21] No ticks. It’s authentic. 没滴答声,这是真货
[05:26] Logo sticker isn’t worn down. Watch could be new. 商标贴纸还没磨损掉,手表应该是新买的
[05:30] Guy hits the jackpot, has to celebrate. 他中了大奖,要庆祝庆祝
[05:32] Goes and buys some bling-bling to impress the strippers with. 买了些金光闪闪的东西,好跟舞娘们秀一下
[05:37] What do you got? 找到什么?
[05:40] Air conditioned socks. 气垫袜
[06:16] So, I talked to the pit boss who signed the vic’s W-2. 我和看场子的头头谈过
[06:19] He was pulling surveillance. 是他签的兑现支票
[06:20] He remembers the big winner. 他记得这个大赢家
[06:24] Sam braun! What a nice surprise! 塞姆 布赖气,真是惊喜啊!
[06:29] The fat kid… 那个胖小子…
[06:30] – He was cheating. – What do you do about it? – 他诈赌 – 你怎么处理?
[06:33] Well, we had a little chat. 我们稍微聊了一会
[06:35] – I didn’t kill him. – Did you take him to the box? – 我没有杀他 – 你有将他带到囚房去?
[06:39] Gentlemen, these days, we call it the holding room. 先生们,这个时代,我们将它称为拘留所了
[06:50] Smells like the cleaning crew just left. 闻起来清洁组的人刚离开
[07:04] Security brought the kid down here around 2:00 A.M. 警卫大概晚上2点把那孩子带到这
[07:08] I came in. 我进来
[07:09] We talked. 我们谈话
[07:11] He walked out around 3:00. 他3点多走了
[07:17] It’s all in there. 哪里都有
[07:19] Well, good. We’ll look at the tapes a little later. 好的,等一下我们会看看录电影录像带的
[07:21] Would you turn off the lights, please? 请把灯关掉?
[07:27] It’s well within my rights to have a discussion with anyone in my place. 和我场子里的任何人谈谈,是我的权利
[07:33] The kid was cheating. 那小子诈赌
[07:35] I wanted to know how. 我想知道他怎么办到的
[07:37] Nobody wins 400k at roulette. 没有人可以在轮盘上赢40万的
[07:40] What’s your system? 你的方法?
[07:42] Clean living… good karma. 清白生活…自有善报
[07:45] But either you call the cops and book me now, or I’m out of here. 除非你现在报警逮捕我,不然我要离开了
[07:48] You’re no longer welcome at the Rampart. 堡垒赌场不再欢迎你来
[07:51] Awesome. 真可怕
[07:53] Okay, I’ll take my money and go. 好,我拿钱走人了
[07:57] Do you have any idea the house advantage in roulette? 你知道轮盘胜率是多少吗?
[08:01] 5.26%
[08:05] Albert einstein had a theory about roulette. 爱因斯坦有个轮盘的理论
[08:08] He said the only way to win at roulette 他说在轮盘上赢钱的唯一方法
[08:10] is to steal the money from the table when the croupier isn’t looking. 就是当庄家不注意时将钱偷走
[08:13] There’s always someone looking. 永远都有人看着
[08:19] Well, maybe it was an inside job, Sam. 也许是内贼所为,塞姆
[08:22] Maybe somebody bought off one of your guys. 也许有人买通了你的人
[08:26] I’m curious. 我很好奇
[08:29] What bothers you more? 是什么困扰着你?
[08:30] The fact that you couldn’t pin a murder on me 是你无法证明我谋杀
[08:33] or that catherine cashed my check? 还是凯萨琳将支票兑现了?
[08:40] There were no strings on that money. 那笔钱没有任何附带条件
[08:44] Just because you can’t see something 并不是你看不到
[08:47] doesn’t mean it’s not there. 就表示不存在
[08:49] Believe whatever you like. 信不信由你
[08:51] That kid walked out of here with my money. 那小子带着钱从赌场离开
[08:55] If you figure out how he ripped me off, 如果你知道了他是如何坑我的钱
[08:58] would you let me know? 会让我知道?
[09:03] For what it’s worth, these bruises correspond to the holes in his sock. 这些青肿和袜子上的洞位置符合
[09:08] Well, he’s been worked over pretty good. He’s got a nice fat lip. 看来他被修理了,嘴唇肿起来
[09:11] Yeah. 对
[09:13] There was a good clot in the wound, and the tissues were contused. 在伤口里有瘀血,组织有挫伤
[09:18] I’d say it occurred at least an hour or two before death. 应该是死前一两小时的事
[09:21] I teased out a couple of small-caliber projectiles from his brain. 在他脑内找到的小口径子弹
[09:29] One was embedded in the right frontal cortex. 一颗在右前额叶
[09:32] The other lodged in the first cervical vertebra. 另一颗在第一颈脊椎骨
[09:35] It’s copper-washed lead. 镀铜的铅弹
[09:36] Must be a .22. 点22口径的
[09:38] You know, historically, .22s were the hit man’s bullet of choice. 知道吗,点22口径是历史上杀手们的最爱
[09:42] They have the energy to enter into the cranial vault, but not enough to exit, 子弹的力量足以射入头盖骨,却不足以穿透
[09:46] So they just ricochet around inside, shredding the gray matter until they stop. 所以在脑内弹跳,搅碎大脑灰质直到停止
[09:50] Nice. 好东西
[09:51] There’s also extensive crush injury to both hands, 同时两手都有严重的压伤
[09:55] with fractures of the metacarpals and the phalanges. 掌部与指节骨骨折
[09:58] Bruises appear perimortem. 周遭都肿起了
[10:00] Any idea what might have caused that kind of damage? 知道有什么东西会造成这样的伤害?
[10:03] Given the fracture pattern, 从骨折的样子
[10:05] I’d guess it was some sort of blunt object. 应该是某种钝器
[10:08] Maybe a ball peen hammer. 也许是球头锤
[10:11] What gets you to that? 你怎么会想到这个?
[10:12] They used to tell me back in the days, the first time you got caught cheating, 他们告诉我在以前,如果你被抓到诈赌
[10:16] they’d give you a couple whacks on the hand with a ball peen hammer. 他们会用球头锤废了你的手
[10:19] The second time, you’d lose a limb. 第二次,少支手或脚
[10:21] Third time? 第三次
[10:22] A long walk in the desert with a shovel. 在沙漠里长眠了
[11:01] A computer in his shoe. 在他鞋里有电脑
[11:04] As far as I could tell, it’s a wireless receiver. 现在知道的是,那是无线接受器
[11:06] It picks up a signal, solenoids drive the points up against the guy’s foot, 接收信号,螺管动作接触人的脚
[11:10] – tells him what number to bet. – Based on what? – 告诉他该下几号 – 根据什么?
[11:12] I don’t know. Archie’s working on it right now. 我不知道,阿奇正在研究
[11:14] Well, if our vic was the receiver, there has to be a transmitter. 如果被害人有接收器,就该有个发射器
[11:18] Hey, I got an id on our vic. It’s a Teddy keller. 嘿,找到被害人身份了,是泰迪 凯勒
[11:21] Everyone who buys a rolex gets registered at the point of purchase. 购买劳力士表的人都会在经销处登记
[11:24] So I ran the serial number. He bought the watch at the forum shops two days ago. 所以我查了序列,他在两天前买的
[11:28] And I got his home address. 我也找到他的地址
[11:30] Well, his driver’s license was fake, so, this could be fake, too. 他的驾照是伪造的,所以这个可能也是假的
[11:35] A fake id is for scamming a casino. A baller puts his real name on a roley. 伪造的身份是为了欺骗赌场 劳力士表上都会刻上名字
[11:39] What? He rubs off. 怎么了,他有什么麻烦?
[11:44] That’s Teddy keller. That’s apartment 27. 这是泰迪 凯勒,27号房
[11:48] Is he in some kind of trouble? 他有什么麻烦
[11:50] – Hey, John. – Hey, Mr. Green. – 嗨,约翰 – 嗨,格林先生
[11:51] When was the last time you saw him? 你上次看到他是什么时后?
[11:53] I don’t know. 我不记得了
[11:54] He’s got a roommate, Davis mullens. 他有个室友,戴维斯 幕莱斯
[11:57] Oh, yeah, they eat a tremendous amount of pizza. 噢,他们吃了一大堆比萨
[12:01] Tremendous amount of pizza and calzone. 一大堆比萨和烤乳酪饼
[12:04] I feel like bopping that delivery guy every time 每次外送的到门口
[12:07] he buzzes the gate. 我就有点想扁人
[12:08] Here we are. 到了
[12:13] Anybody home? 有人在吗?
[12:16] Hello? 哈罗?
[12:18] I guess the roommate’s out, huh? 我想他室友出门了?
[12:29] It’s freezing in here. 这里好冷
[12:35] Get a load of this wheel. 这有一组轮盘
[12:38] It’s regulation. 这是标准的
[12:40] These things run about 1,500 bucks. 这东西大概要个1,500美金
[12:43] Well, they cleared almost half a mil. 他们清了半个赌场的钱
[12:46] It’s a good investment. / Yeah. – 好投资 – 对
[12:58] These guys definitely had a system. 这些人一定有某些玩法
[13:03] Hey, Rick, you might want to check this out. 嘿,利克,也许你想看看这个
[13:15] Looks like the roommate’s home after all. 看来他室友原来在家
[13:21] Two taps to the head. 头部两道枪伤
[13:25] Deja vu. 似曾相识
[13:36] These guys liked to play dress-up. 这些人喜欢变装
[13:38] You find any shoes back there? 你有找到鞋子?
[13:45] I’m looking. 正在找
[13:51] Blood smear here. 这有血迹
[13:55] Maybe the killer tried to clean up. 看来杀手试着清理
[13:58] That’s ridiculous. Why bother? 真奇怪,有差吗?
[14:01] Okay. 好的
[14:03] Have a distinctive white mark on his right shoulder. 他右肩上有个明显的白色标记
[14:09] – What do you make of that? – You already shot me down once. – 你想那是什么? – 你已经否定我一次了
[14:13] Look, uh, it could be right. 听着,也许这次是对的
[14:15] Thanks. / Can you make sure that gets to trace? – 谢谢 – 你能将这送去化验?
[14:18] Sure. 当然
[14:25] Hey, what’re you doing, touching that? You got gloves? 嘿,你在干嘛?没带手套就碰了?
[14:27] Relax. I got it covered. 放心,有东西盖着
[14:30] Hey, Rick, remember the time you said you could get a print off of air? 嘿,利克,记得你说过你能在空气中采指纹?
[14:34] Yeah. 对
[14:35] Check this out. 看看这个
[15:14] So you just got the day off? Just, just like that? 所以你就休假了,像这样?
[15:18] Are you complaining? / No. – 你在抱怨? – 不
[15:20] You just seem a little pissed off about it. 只是你看来有点不高兴
[15:25] I like it. 我喜欢这个
[15:28] You like that? 你喜欢?
[15:31] Depends on what you’re gonna do with it. 看看你要用来做什么了
[15:34] Pretty expensive taste for a public servant. 对一个公仆来说,这品味满高贵的
[15:37] She can afford it. 她付的起
[15:40] You going to introduce him? 你不介绍他?
[15:42] Mr. Braun. 布赖气先生
[15:43] Chris bezich. It’s a pleasure to meet you. 克里斯 柏利区,很荣幸见到你
[15:46] Your hosts, send a lot of your whales to my club, acid drop. 你的赌场为酸滴带来不少生意
[15:49] That’s great. 很好
[15:50] Just a sec. Just give us a minute. 等等,先等我一下
[15:53] Okay. 好
[15:55] What do you want? 你想要干吗?
[15:56] Mugs, I heard you had some time off because of me. 我听说你因为我休了假
[15:59] Yeah, I could get fired for even having this conversation. 有可能因为和你谈话,我就被炒鱿鱼
[16:01] Relax. Vegas is a small town. 放轻松,拉斯维加斯是个小地方
[16:03] I’m always running into people I know. 我常常撞见熟人
[16:05] Just cut to the chase, Sam. 直接说重点,塞姆
[16:07] Some people in this town 在这城里有人
[16:09] think I’m a murderer. / Some people in this town know you’re a murderer. – 认为我是凶手 – 在这城里有人,知道你是凶手
[16:13] I did not kill those kids. 那些孩子不是我杀的
[16:15] I did not! / Kids? 不是我! 他们?
[16:16] How do you know there’s more than one? / Cath… 你怎么会知道不只一个 凯萨…
[16:19] – I’m fine. – You’re not impressing her. – 我没事 – 这不会让她刮目相看的
[16:24] I’ll be in touch. 我会再连络的
[16:46] So you and Sam braun… 你和塞姆 布赖气…
[16:48] He slept with my mother. 他和我妈上过床
[16:51] The glass fragments you found at the apartment buildg are primarily lead-based. 在公寓发现的玻璃碎片主要由铅构成
[16:55] Different curvatures and textures with traces of florescent powder, phosphorus and mercury. 不同的弯曲和纹理含有粉末,磷,和水银
[17:00] Neon glass. 霓虹灯
[17:02] I checked out that graveyard once. 我又查了一遍掩埋场
[17:04] – Pretty interesting. – The comparison? – 非常有趣 – 类似?
[17:06] Oh, Your sample’s consistent with the glass collected from the first crime scene. 和第一个犯罪现场的玻璃样本相符
[17:10] See? That connects the two murders. 两件命案有关连了
[17:13] We’ve got a timeline. 我们有了时间先后
[17:16] Hey. 嘿
[17:17] Hey. 嘿
[17:23] – Everything okay? – This is about the key CSI position. – 还好吗? – 这是鉴识组的重要职位
[17:27] Grissom recommended me. 葛瑞森推荐我
[17:30] Congratulations. 恭喜了
[17:32] It’s not necessary. 没这必要
[17:35] Position was cut. Budget had room for the new promotion or a new Qiagen, 职位被裁了,预算用到购买新设备上
[17:40] bio robot Ez-1. 生化人 Ez-1
[17:42] Greg will be thrilled. 葛瑞格一定会很兴奋的
[17:44] Yeah. 嗯
[17:47] Oh, well, it’s just an honor to be nominated, right? 噢,提名就是得奖,对吧?
[17:53] Grissom, I have been in Vegas my whole life. 葛瑞森,我在拉斯维加斯土生土长的
[17:56] I’ve known guys who counted cards, 我知道有些人会算牌
[17:59] hedged bets, crushed a poker table with a lowball pair. 双面下注,拿到小点还能赢牌的
[18:04] I’ve seen guys beat the house with their hands, but… 我看过许许多多的人用手赢过赌场
[18:07] Never with their toes. 但是没看过用脚趾的
[18:12] Transmitter and receiver. 发射器和接收器
[18:14] I was reading about these silicon valley types in the ’80s 我读过在八零年代的硅谷
[18:16] Called the, eudaemonic enterprises. Have you heard of them? 有间公司叫”善良精灵企业”的,听过吗?
[18:21] The eudaemon. 善良精灵
[18:23] Aristotle’s presiding spirit of rationality. 亚里斯多德所说的理性引导精灵
[18:26] They say they figured out a way to beat the roulette wheel. 他们找到可以赢轮盘的方法
[18:30] Not through a betting system, but through physics. 不是由压注而是物理
[18:32] It’s simple in principle. 理论上是很简单
[18:35] A fixed mass in a known orbit. 在已知轨道上的固定质量
[18:38] As long as you can account for all the forces… 只要你能算出所有的力量..
[18:40] air resistance, friction, gravity… 空气阻力,磨擦力,重力…
[18:43] you can land a probe on mars. 你可以让宇宙飞船降落到火星上
[18:45] Well, they say every roulette wheel is a little different. 不过每个轮盘都有些不一样
[18:47] Tilt, wobble, bounce… 不同的倾斜,摇晃,弹跳…
[18:50] So the guy with the transmitter does the calibration, 所以带发射器的人负责测定
[18:54] clocks the position of the ball, 推断球的位置
[18:57] hits the switch… and the computer does the rest. 按下开关,剩下的由电脑负责
[19:01] Plays out the spin in milliseconds, predicts the result, 毫秒内算出旋转,预测结果
[19:04] and then transmits a code to the receiver about where that ball will land. 然后传个讯号到接收器,告知球的落点
[19:08] – Let it show your bet. – $1,000 on four, 22, five and 17. – 下注吧 – 4,22,5,17各下1000美金
[19:14] Land, 22. Even! 停了,22,双
[19:19] This setup gives you a 44-percent advantage over the house. 这个能有百分之44的赢率
[19:22] For every hundred these guys bet, 他们每下1,000美元
[19:24] they’re pulling in $2,200 an hour. 每小时就能回收2,200美元
[19:27] It’s nice return. 报酬率不错
[19:29] – But it’s a complicated system. – Complicated, huh? – 但这是个复杂的系统 – 复杂,嗯?
[19:32] Maybe for a couple of pizza majors. 对吃比萨的人是
[19:33] But not for an electrical engineering grad student. 对电子工程研究生就不是了
[19:37] AFIS got a hit on the print off the transmitter in the shoe. 比对出鞋里发射器上的指纹
[19:40] Seth landers. WLVU. 赛斯 兰德,拉斯维加斯大学
[19:43] Got busted a few years ago for making fake ids. 几年前因伪造证件被捕
[19:51] Seth landers doesn’t have a roommate. 赛斯 兰德没有室友
[19:53] No answer at his door. 没人应门
[19:55] Guy’s in the wind. 这家伙跑了
[19:56] If someone hit my boys all mob-style I’d disappear, too, you know? 如果我的同伴被宰了,我也会跑,知道吗?
[20:00] Yeah, I guess we’re gonna have to do this the hard way. 看来我们要来点硬的了
[20:02] I’ll put out a broadcast. 我要发布通缉
[20:04] Wait a minute. 等一下
[20:05] Hey, kid… you know Seth landers? 嘿,小子,你认识赛斯 兰德吗?
[20:16] Stop! 不要跑!
[20:22] Don’t kill me! Don’t kill me! 别杀我!别杀我!
[20:24] Please! I’ll do whatever Mr. Braun wants! 拜托,我会照布赖气先生的话做!
[20:26] Please don’t kill me! Please! 拜托别杀我!拜托!
[20:26] Las vegas police. You Seth landers? / Yeah. – 拉斯维加斯警察,你是赛斯 兰德? – 对
[20:29] – Seth landers? / – Yes! – Let’s go. – 赛斯 兰德? – 是 -走吧
[20:34] Jacking Sam braun’s casino at roulette, 靠玩轮盘狠狠捞了塞姆 布赖气一笔
[20:36] that was gutsy and smart. 既快速又聪明
[20:39] And since you weren’t the one placing the bet, 既然你不是在那下注的人
[20:43] I guess that makes you the smart one. 我猜你是负责动脑的人
[20:45] Here your boys right here, Teddy and Davis, 你的同伙在这,泰迪和戴维斯
[20:48] – the candid camera. – They came to me. – 监视器 – 他们找上我的
[20:50] It was their idea. 这是他们的主意
[20:53] Judging from what we found in your apartment, 从我们在你公寓找到的东西看来
[20:56] looks like you made their idea work. 是你让他们的想法实现的
[20:58] I built the computers to put in the shoes. That’s all. 我做了放在鞋里的电脑,只有这样
[21:00] Your partners cleared half a mil on your skills. 你的伙伴靠你的技术清空了半个赌场
[21:04] Dollar signs get involved, things get ugly, huh? 金钱介入了,事情变的丑陋了,嗯?
[21:06] Scam was 20 to 30k a night, max. 这招一晚大该可以捞个两三万
[21:10] We hit Pike’s. Next day, Tangiers. 在帕克赌场成功了,隔天,到泰金乐
[21:13] Everything was great. 事情很顺利
[21:14] We made 50 grand, and then 我们赢了五万,然后
[21:16] Teddy and Davis got greedy. 泰迪和戴维斯胃口大了
[21:19] You can’t crush a roulette table like that, and not expect someone to notice. 这样在轮盘上大赚,不可能不引起注意
[21:22] The Tangiers, Pike’s, Rampart… 泰金乐,帕克,堡垒…
[21:26] these are all Sam braun’s places. You got something against him? 都是塞姆 布赖气的赌场,你和他有过节?
[21:29] No. 不
[21:31] His casinos are old school. 他的赌场是老式的
[21:33] They’re low tech. 低技术
[21:34] There’s less interference for my gear. 对我的装置影响较小
[21:37] Your gear… 你的装置…
[21:40] – what was your cut? – I didn’t get one. – 你分了多少 – 没有
[21:42] I just got paid for my supplies and my time. That’s all. 只有付设备的钱和我的工钱,就这样
[21:45] – Yeah, picture that! – It was a challenge. – 噢,真难想像! – 那是个挑战
[21:47] I just wanted to see if I could make it work. 我只想试试能不能成功
[21:50] Any idea where the money is? 知道钱到哪去了?
[21:52] Why don’t you ask Sam braun? 你何不去问塞姆 布赖气?
[21:58] When they took Teddy to the box, 当他们把泰迪带到囚房
[22:00] I was sure we were busted. 我就知道失风了
[22:02] Davis freaked. He split. 戴维斯吓死了,先溜了
[22:05] And then when he came out with the money, everything was great. 然后当他带着钱出来时,一切看来还好
[22:10] For about two seconds. 几秒钟后
[22:12] Come on, Fellas. Take a walk. 来,兄弟,散散步去
[22:14] They grabbed him, took him outside. 他们抓住他,把他带到外面
[22:16] That was the last time I saw either one of them. 那是我最后一次看到他们两
[22:27] – what are you doing? – I’m testing my podiatric dexterity. 你在干什么? 在试我脚趾的灵敏度
[22:32] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[22:33] You know those tracks that we found at the neon graveyard? 你知道那些在霓虹灯掩埋场的碎片?
[22:38] The ones from the case you’re not working on? 那案子不是你负责的
[22:40] Yeah, those. 对,不是
[22:43] Sam used to be a caddy man. 塞姆是个凯迪拉克车迷
[22:47] He would drive a new one every year. 每年都会换一部新车
[22:48] – These days, he’s being driven. – And you know this because…? – 这些年来,不自己开了 – 你会知道这些…?
[22:51] I saw him. 我见到他了
[22:53] – He came to me. – And you walked away, I hope. – 他来找我的 – 我希望你有离开
[22:56] I made him walk away from me. 我使他离开了
[22:58] Right into a stretch limo with a big turning radius. 加长型的车身,回转半径大
[23:02] That doesn’t prove anything. 这证明不了么
[23:04] Besides, any evidence that comes from you is tainted. 另外,从你那得来的证据都有污点
[23:07] Then have it come from you. Warrant shouldn’t be hard to get. 那就从你那得到,搜查证应该不难申请
[23:10] Especially if the call comes from someone whose character is above reproach. 尤其是由人格完美无暇的人申请
[23:30] Nick said the budget for the promotion was cut. 尼克说晋级的职位被裁了
[23:33] 240 inches 20 feet. 240寸20尺
[23:36] He also said you recommended him. 他也说你推荐他
[23:42] I did. 我是
[23:51] Possible neon glass fragment. 也许是霓虹灯玻璃碎片
[24:20] You said you didn’t have a problem with me. 你说过我们之间不会成为问题
[24:24] I don’t. 没有
[24:27] I thought that Nick was the best candidate for the position. 我认为尼克是最理想的人选
[24:33] Why? 为什么?
[24:37] Because he didn’t care whether he got the job or not. 因为他不在意能不能得到那位置
[24:41] That’s a stupid reason. 很蠢的理由
[24:52] Blood… 血…
[24:59] Handle your scandal. 控制你的丑闻
[25:06] Sam braun? 塞姆 布赖气?
[25:07] You’re under arrest for the murder of Teddy keller. 你因涉嫌谋杀泰迪 凯勒被捕
[25:11] – Is this some kind of joke? – I’m not laughing. – 这是开玩笑? – 我没在笑
[25:16] Call my lawyer. This won’t take long. 通知我的律师,这不会很久的
[25:20] Sam? 塞姆?
[25:23] I’m parked out front. 我的车停在前门
[25:44] As much as my client appreciates your flair for the dramatic, 我的当事人很敬佩你们的编剧能力
[25:48] the show’s over, gentlemen. What do you have? 表演结束了,先生们,还有什么证据?
[25:51] The tire patterns at the scene of Teddy keller’s murder… 在泰迪 凯勒命案现场的车胎痕…
[25:54] are consistent with the wheel base and turning radius of your client’s limousine. 轮胎大小和回转半径与你当事人的车一样
[25:57] As well as every other limo in vegas. 正如在拉斯维加斯的其他同型车
[26:00] We also found neon glass embedded in all four tires. 我们也在车胎里找到霓虹灯玻璃碎片
[26:04] The whole town’s a construction site. 整个城市随时都有工程
[26:05] It’s a tenuous link, at best. 关联太薄弱了
[26:07] Well, then… 那么…
[26:09] how did his blood end up in the back of your client’s limousine? 为什么他的血 会出现在你当事人的车后座?
[26:15] You waited until Teddy cleared the security cameras. 你等到泰迪离开监视器
[26:23] We’re not through talking, kid. 我们还没谈完,小子
[26:25] And then you took him for a ride… 你载他去兜兜风…
[26:27] Vegas style. 赌城风格
[26:29] Just like the old days. 如同往昔
[26:32] Please, please… 拜托,拜托…
[26:34] What are you gonna do? 你要干什么?
[26:40] Let me show you what I do to cheaters. 让你看看我怎么对付老千的
[26:44] No, no! 不,不!
[26:55] My client offered the young man a ride home. 我的当事人送那年轻人回家
[26:58] They stopped briefly at the neon graveyard, where they 他们在霓虹灯掩埋场停留了一下
[27:00] held a private conversation regarding the ethics of defrauding a casino. 谈谈关于赌场诈赌的伦理
[27:06] That must have been some chat. 看来谈了不少
[27:08] We know he left the casino with the money. 我们知道他带着钱离开赌场
[27:10] The young man returned the money as a sign of respect 那年轻人将钱归还,表示他对
[27:13] for my client and his position in the community. 我当事人及他在赌场地位的尊重
[27:15] I’m sure he did. 我相信他是的
[27:18] So, what next? 然后呢?
[27:19] You gonna tell me you’re being set up? 你要告诉我你被陷害的?
[27:22] It happens to you a lot, huh, Sam? 这常常发生在你身上,塞姆?
[28:18] Your smudge from that second kid’s shirt. 第二个人衬衫上的污渍
[28:20] I got a spectral library match to Sherwin williams everclean interior paint, navajo white. 比对后是雪温纳 威廉斯牌的室内用漆,纳瓦伙白
[28:27] – Anything distinctive? – I would have mentioned it. – 还有什么特别的? – 我提过了
[28:29] Sometimes a paint sample’s just a paint sample. 有时油漆样本就只是油漆样本
[28:31] Yeah. 对
[28:32] You still liking Braun for these murders? 你还是认为塞姆 布赖气涉案?
[28:35] Yeah, why? Something change? 对,为什么?有什么改变?
[28:36] I’m thinking Seth landers and his pals had a woody for him. 我想赛斯 兰德和他的同伙与他有过节
[28:40] I went back to the Rampart, and I took some electronic noise measurements. 我回到堡垒赌场,测量电子噪音
[28:43] The place is a mess of interference. 哪里满是干扰
[28:46] Electronics in old casinos aren’t well shielded. 旧式赌场的电子设备没有良好的遮蔽
[28:50] So, you’re saying that the shoe computers would’ve worked better 你是说鞋里的电脑,在新式的赌场
[28:53] in one of the new casinos on the strip? / Definitely. – 较容易运作? – 当然
[28:55] A kid as smart as Seth 像赛斯这种聪明人
[28:57] wouldn’t make a mistake like that. 不该会犯这种错误的
[28:59] Then it was intentional. 除非是故意
[29:02] Maybe personal. 也许是私人恩怨
[29:46] So this is your casino of choice? 这是你选的赌场?
[29:48] That’s what your tenants said. 那是你房客说的
[29:50] Sir, could you tell us about Seth landers? 先生,可以告诉我们关于赛斯 兰德?
[29:52] That’s my son. 他是我儿子
[29:54] Is he okay? 他还好吧?
[29:56] Let’s stop playing dumb, Mr. Greene, huh? 不要装傻了,葛林先生
[30:00] Would you mind stepping away from the machine? 介意离开那机器?
[30:02] You’re staring over my shoulder, you’re looking at me. 看看我肩膀以上 看看我
[30:05] You’re jinxing me and… 你
[30:07] How’s that? Is that better? 这样呢?好多了?
[30:11] What happened to your hand? 你的手怎么了?
[30:13] I had an accident a long time ago. 很久以前的意外了
[30:15] Sam braun do that with a hammer? 塞姆 布赖气用铁锤弄的?
[30:16] I’m sorry, I don’t know who that person is. Who is that? 抱歉,我不知道那位是谁?他是谁?
[30:20] I don’t like to talk about my hand, okay? 我不想谈我的手,好吗?
[30:22] Well, that’s too bad. Because you know what? 真糟糕,知道吗?
[30:25] Today… 今天…
[30:26] this is your life. 就是来谈这个的
[31:04] Joe greene, aka Joe landers. 乔 葛林,又名乔 兰德
[31:08] They’re old friends. 他们是旧识了
[31:13] Sorry to break up the reunion, fellas. 抱歉打断你们的同学会
[31:15] Mr. Greene, Mr. Landers… which is it? 葛林先生,还是兰德先生…哪个好?
[31:17] – It’s Greene. – Come with me. – 葛林 – 跟我来
[31:22] Do your hands hurt when it rains, Joe? 下雨天手还会痛吗,乔?
[31:28] Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
[31:38] The exclusion/exemption clause means you don’t get to gamble. 排除条款使你不能进入赌场
[31:42] Period. 没什么好说的
[31:43] Not even the quarter slots at the gas-and-go. 就算是加油站的角子老虎也不行
[31:45] Don’t you have something better to do? 你们没有别的事好干了?
[31:49] Like, like find out who murdered those two kids in number 27. 像是,找出杀害27号房孩子的凶手
[31:52] You got any theories? 你有什么推论吗?
[31:54] It was your apartment building. 那是你的公寓
[31:56] Your son Seth fingered the guy you were sitting next to. 你的儿子赛斯削了坐你隔壁的人
[32:00] A guy you don’t know. The guy who put you in the black book. 那个你不认识的人,将你列上黑名册
[32:02] No. The gaming commission 不,是赌博委员会
[32:05] – put me in the black book. – Yeah, for cheating, Joe. – 将我列上黑名册的 – 因为你诈赌,乔
[32:07] I did not cheat. 我没有诈赌
[32:09] I did not cheat. 我没有诈赌
[32:11] I didn’t have to cheat. I beat the casinos. 我用不着诈赌,我击败赌场
[32:15] I beat them, and they ganged up on me, and, uh… 我击败他们,而他们围攻我…
[32:20] That was it, they didn’t want me there anymore. 他们,他们不希望我再出现
[32:22] You beat Sam braun’s casino and he ended your gambling career. 你击败了塞姆 布赖气的赌场 而他终止了你的赌博生涯
[32:27] You’re barred from the casinos for life. 你终生不得进入赌场
[32:31] That sounds like motive to me. 这听来像动机
[32:32] Motive for what, playing the quarter slots? 什么动机,玩角子老虎?
[32:34] Come on. 拜托
[32:36] Okay, look, here’s a quiz. 好的,听着,这有个问题
[32:40] Teddy keller, Davis mullins and your son Seth were caught fleecing the Rampart. 泰迪 凯勒,戴维斯 幕莱斯 和你的儿子被抓到诈赌
[32:45] Now two of them are dead. / I had no idea what those two boys were doing. – 他们有两人死了 – 我不晓得那两个人做了什么
[32:49] But I will tell you this. 但我可以告诉你
[32:51] I will tell you that my son is a good kid, he’s a good boy. 我告诉你我的儿子很乖,是好孩子
[32:54] Then why’d you put him in the middle of your action? 为什么你们要调查他?
[32:56] Why’d you use him to settle an old score? 为什么你利用他报旧怨?
[32:59] Maybe Sam braun’s innocent. 也许塞姆 布赖气是无辜的
[33:01] Maybe Seth whacked his partners because he got caught. 也许因为他被抓,他宰了他伙伴
[33:05] Stop looking at my son, 不要盯着我儿子
[33:08] stop looking at me, 不要盯着我
[33:10] and start looking at Sam. 开始去盯塞姆
[33:18] Garbage detail called it in. 清洁队报的案
[33:20] Says they didn’t touch it. 说他们没有碰过
[33:25] Well, this is Seth landers’ dorm. 这里是赛斯 兰德的宿舍
[33:28] There’s a lot of garbage build up. When was the last pick-up? 这里有好多垃圾车,上一次什么时候来载的?
[33:31] Day before yesterday. 前天
[33:33] End of finals party last night. 期末派对昨晚结束
[33:35] It looks like blood. 看来像血
[33:37] Let’s hope the killer left his DNA behind. 希望凶手有留下他的DNA
[33:39] .22 revolver, two live rounds, four expended. 点22左轮,两发实弹,四发击发
[33:45] Should be able to pull some prints off it. 应该可找到些指纹
[33:47] – Gun’s a relic. – Doesn’t matter if it still works. – 旧式的枪了 – 能用就无所谓了
[34:03] Here you go. 交给你了
[34:13] The test fire matches the bullet found in Teddy keller’s body. 试射与泰迪体内的子弹吻合
[34:18] So we’ve got our murder weapon. 我们找到凶器了
[34:19] Yeah, we found our murder weapon. 对,我们找到凶器了
[34:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:24] The kid thinks up this elaborate scheme to cheat the casinos. 这孩子设想了精密的计划以诈赌
[34:28] Then he kills his partners. 然后杀了同伙
[34:30] But he dumps his gun at his dorm? 但是将枪丢在宿舍?
[34:32] An rg .22. 点22左轮
[34:34] That’s not a very bad ass’ first weapon of choice. 不是狠角色会用的武器
[34:36] No, it’s a small caliber weapon 不,这是小型的左轮手枪
[34:38] for an up-close-and-personal hit. 用来近距离使用的
[34:41] I don’t really see the kid pulling a gotti. 看不出来那孩子会这么做
[34:43] Okay, two victims, two taps to the head. 好的,两个被害人,头部两个枪伤
[34:47] But the loads are different. 但是子弹不同
[34:49] Well, maybe he ran out of ammo. Went back and bought another brand. 也许子弹用完了,回头买了别的牌子
[34:52] And reloaded, yeah. 然后上膛
[34:54] The bullets that were found in Teddy keller’s skull, 在泰迪 凯勒头骨内发现的子弹
[34:59] were copper washed cci .22s. 是镀铜的CCI点22子弹
[35:02] And the two rounds found in Davis mullins 戴维斯 幕莱斯的那两发
[35:05] were remington brass washed. So, 是镀雷明顿黄铜
[35:08] based on the position of the cylinder 依照弹膛的顺序
[35:11] remingtons were fired first? 雷明顿先击发的?
[35:20] But that would mean that Davis mullins was killed in the apartment 这是说泰迪 凯勒在霓虹灯掩埋场被杀之前
[35:23] before Teddy keller was killed in the graveyard. 戴维斯 幕莱斯就先在公寓里遇害了
[35:26] But the timeline’s off. 时间先后有问题
[35:29] Blood on the shirt is a match to Davis mullins. 衬衫上的血迹与戴维斯 幕莱斯吻合
[35:32] Epithelials from inside the shirt 衬衫里的上皮组织
[35:34] belong to Seth landers. 是赛斯 兰德的
[35:40] What? 什么?
[35:42] That means Sam braun’s innocent. 意思是塞姆 布赖气是无辜的
[35:44] This time. 这一次
[35:47] Are you disappointed? 你很失望?
[35:51] It’s the evidence. 证据就是证据
[35:57] What’s up, man? Am I going to get out of here? 怎么样了?我可以离开了?
[35:59] No. 不
[36:01] Where did you go after Teddy keller was taken? 泰迪 凯勒被带走后你去哪了?
[36:04] You know what, you keep on asking me all these questions, 知道吗?你一直在问我这些问题
[36:07] but my lawyer says I’m not even supposed to talk to you. 但是我的律师告诉我不该跟你谈话
[36:10] Okay, you don’t have to talk to me. 好的,你可以不开口
[36:12] But you got to know you’re looking at two counts of murder. 但是你要知道你涉嫌两起谋杀
[36:15] What? 什么?
[36:16] I didn’t kill anybody. This is crazy. 我没杀死任何人,这太疯狂了
[36:19] Then talk to me. Tell me what happened. 那就告诉我,告诉我发生了什么
[36:22] Where did you go? For real. 你去哪了?说真的?
[36:25] I waited outside the casino for an hour. 我在赌场外等了一小时
[36:28] Teddy didn’t show up so I went to his place. 泰迪没有出现,所以我到他的住处
[36:31] Davis, where are you, man? Braun got Teddy. 戴维斯,你在哪?布赖气抓走了泰迪
[36:34] Davis, wake up, man! 戴维斯,醒醒!
[36:46] We found the murder weapon that was used to kill your two partners. 我们发现了杀害你两个同伙的凶器
[36:50] It was wrapped in your bloody T-shirt. 包在你沾血的T恤内
[36:53] Can you tell me about that? 你可以告诉我这个?
[36:56] I have never used a gun in my life. 我这辈子从没用过枪
[37:02] It was found outside of your campus apartment. 那是在你学校宿舍外发现的
[37:06] That can’t be. 不可能
[37:08] Can be. 可能
[37:10] Unless you clear it up. 除非你清理现场
[37:16] The rule was… 我们说好了
[37:18] that if something went wrong, 如果出事了
[37:20] we were supposed to just go home. 我们就直接回家
[37:25] So I found the body, 所以我发现尸体
[37:28] got blood all over my shirt, so… 我的T恤沾满了血,所以…
[37:31] I gave it to my dad. I gave my dad the shirt. 我给了我爸,我把T恤给了我爸
[37:33] He’s the one who had the shirt. T恤在他手上
[37:35] Dad! Dad! 爸!爸!
[37:37] Davis, Davis is dead. I think they got Teddy, too. 戴维斯,戴维斯死了,我想泰迪也是
[37:42] Braun’s on to us. What am I going to do? 布赖气要对付我们,我该怎么办?
[37:44] Give me your shirt. Go back to school and lay low. 给我你的T恤,回学校去,保持冷静
[37:51] Are you trying to tell me that your own father set you up? 你想告诉我你的父亲陷害你?
[37:59] The truth is, I just wanted him to like me. 事实是,我希望他喜欢我
[38:05] But I’m not him. You know, I’m never going to be him. 但我不是他,我永远不会变成他
[38:09] Counting cards and the poker face. 会数牌和摆扑克脸
[38:14] They say it’s a skill, but it’s a gift. 他们说这是技术,其实这是天份
[38:19] Till Sam braun took it away. 直到塞姆 布赖气废了他
[38:21] So you went after Sam braun to prove something to your old man. 所以你削塞姆 布赖气证明给你父亲看?
[38:25] I mean, I went after the whale, 我的意思是,我削了大钱
[38:29] but I skinned it. I did what my dad could never do. 我做到了我父亲做不到的事
[38:39] Does your father own a .22? 你的父亲有一把点22左轮?
[38:53] I got nothing. 什么都没有
[39:03] Maybe he was expecting us. 也许他正等着我们
[39:05] You think he cleaned up? 你认为他清理过了?
[39:14] Well, if he did… 噢,如果他清过的话…
[39:16] he missed a spot. 他漏了一点
[39:37] Nice and new in here. 全新的
[39:44] Sherwin williams, latex flat. 雪温纳 威廉斯,平面乳胶漆
[39:48] Navajo white. 纳瓦伙白
[39:50] Already know. 早就知道了
[39:53] Same as the paint on the shirt. 和衬衫上的漆一样
[40:07] What’s in the bag, dad? 带子里是什么,爹?
[40:11] Money from… 泰金乐赌场的钱
[40:13] the Tangiers… money from Pike’S. 帕克赌场的钱
[40:18] Bet there’s 50 grand in there. 这里大概有5万美金了
[40:22] Plus… 以及…
[40:24] what could be paint and blood smears. 可能是血迹和漆
[40:29] That blood could match the stains we found on Davis’ shirt. 这应该和戴维斯衬衫上的血迹吻合
[40:32] I don’t understand why he had to kill his kids. 我不懂为什么他要杀掉这些孩子
[40:36] They were making a lot of money off of Braun. 他们从布赖气那捞了这么多钱
[40:38] Dad was getting his revenge. 老爹在复仇
[40:40] My guess, 我猜
[40:42] stopped being about the money. 与金钱无关
[40:46] – Yeah. –Joe, it’s Teddy. – 嗨 – 乔,我是泰迪
[40:47] Oh, hi, Teddy. 噢,嗨,泰迪
[40:49] Sam’s on to us. He took me to neon graveyard. 塞姆要对付我,他带我到一个霓虹灯掩埋场
[40:51] – Slow down, slow down. –I thought he was going to kill me. – 慢一点慢一点 – 我想他要杀了我
[40:53] Don’t move. I’ll be right there. 不要离开 我马上就到
[41:05] Mr. Greene, what’s up, man? 葛林先生,怎么了?
[41:06] Hey, Hey… 嘿,嘿…
[41:17] Why settle for the money, 为什么把钱藏起来?
[41:18] when you can frame up your worst enemy for murder. 当你可以将谋杀罪名 栽赃到你的最大敌人身上
[41:25] What the hell took you so long? 怎么会这么久?
[41:28] Joe, Joe we got a problem. 乔,乔,有问题了
[41:30] Sam… Sam he… 塞姆,塞姆他…
[41:32] Turn around and walk. 转身走到那去
[42:03] Sam. 塞姆
[42:10] – Could I buy you some dinner? – Feeling a little guilty? – 可以请你吃个晚饭 – 有罪恶感?
[42:13] Hey, Sam, where’s the ice? 嘿,塞姆,冰块在哪?
[42:16] Next to the TV, kid. 电视旁,小子
[42:25] You want to catch a cheater? 要抓老千吗?
[42:27] hire one. 先雇一个
[42:30] Right. He gets to work off his debt. 没错,他得还债
[42:34] On way or another, 无论如何
[42:36] I always get my money’s worth. 我的钱不会白花的
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme