Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] I don’t wanna go! Ooh! Oh, mommy. 我不想坐! 噢! 妈咪
[00:28] We’re all going to die. 我们要死了
[00:30] Cut it out! 闭嘴!
[00:31] Joey, put your seat belt on. Now! 乔依 把安全带系上 快!
[00:37] Here we go! 出发了!
[00:46] Oh, my goodness! 噢 我的天啊!
[00:47] Whoa! 哇!
[01:03] Okay, guys, come on 好了 大家 过来
[01:04] That was so fun. 真有趣
[01:08] All right, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Pharaoh’s Fever. Buckle up. Get ready to scream. 好的 先生女仕们 欢迎来到法老狂热 扣好带子 准备惊声尖叫吧
[01:14] That was so awesome. 真是恐怖
[01:18] When can we ride again? 什么时候我们再坐一次?
[01:19] Um, we’ll ride it in a minute. 待会吧
[01:21] Um, Four King Tut burgers, uh, two Nile River ice teas and two milks. 四个图特大帝汉堡 两杯尼罗河冰 两杯牛奶
[01:26] Milk is nasty. 牛奶最讨厌了
[01:28] Yeah. 噢
[01:59] So, Dr. Thrillseeker, you ever been on this roller coaster? 寻求刺激大师 有坐这样的云霄飞车?
[02:03] Pharaoh’s Fever, yeah … but my ride ended at the platform. 法老狂热…有 不过我在平台那下车的
[02:11] What do you know? 目前所知道的?
[02:14] Six dead. Park full of eyewitnesses saw the train fly off the tracks. 六人丧生 整个公园的人都目睹到车飞出车轨
[02:19] Four-oh-one-B 四零一B
[02:21] Accident with injury. 意外灾害
[02:24] It’s also a Four-Eighteen-B. 也是四 十八 B
[02:26] A runaway? 脱轨?
[02:29] A runaway train. 一列脱轨的车
[02:34] 4X21: TURNING OF THE SCREW
[03:09] Hey. Sorry we’re late. There was a news van blocking the entrance. 抱歉我们来晚了 有部新货车挡在入口
[03:14] This is the first time a roller coaster has derailed in Clark County. 这是克拉克区第一次发生云霄飞车出轨
[03:18] Huge criminal and civil liabilities issues, so keep it quiet 事关重大犯罪与公共安全 所以请保持低调
[03:22] Photograph the scene. Bag and tag all the detritus. 将现场照像 包裹并标记所有的碎片
[03:26] Forklift anything bigger than Greg. We’re going to put up a tent on the other side of the parking lot for accident reconstruction. 抬走所有比葛瑞格大的东西 我们将在停车场另一边搭个帐篷以重建现场 有任何问题?
[03:32] Questions?
[03:33] Yeah. What’s that guy doing so far away from the others? 有 这人怎会离其它人这么远?
[03:40] Curious, isn’t it? 真古怪 不是吗?
[03:44] So, when he asks if anybody has any questions, he’s not really asking? 所以 当他问到有无问题时 不是当真在问?
[03:48] Well, I don’t know much about roller coaster accidents, but in auto collisions, the victims found furthest away from the car usually weren’t wearing a seat belt. 嗯 云霄飞车意外我是不清楚 不过在车祸中 会离车子很远的受害者 通常是因为没系安全带
[03:56] That’d be my bet 我猜是这样
[04:03] Okay, let’s go to work. 好的 我们开工吧
[04:05] What should I do? 我该做什么?
[04:06] Uh, photo-evidence log — just record everything we collect, okay? 证物照片记录 记下我们所收集到 好吗?
[04:27] Couple of mountain bikers called in the body. Coroner just arrived. 几个骑自行车的发现这尸体 验尸官刚到
[04:34] Hi, David. 嗨 大魏
[04:36] Hey. Tessa Press. School I.D. was in her pocket. She’s 13. 嗨 泰莎 派瑞斯 她口袋里的学生证 13岁
[04:44] I hate these cases. 我讨厌这类的案子
[04:47] Now … the body position is inconsistent with her lividity. 身体的位置和沾到的泥土不一致
[04:52] After she died, blood settled to her anterior and lividity fixed. 在她死后 她的胸前留下血液并沾上泥土
[04:56] So she had been facedown. 所以她曾趴着
[04:57] Yeah. 对
[05:00] And someone dumped her face up. 被丢下时脸朝上
[05:02] How long has she been here? 她在这多久了?
[05:04] I’ll defer that question to the insects. 我从昆虫身上找到的答案
[05:13] Instar maggots. 生蛆了
[05:16] Given the ambient temperature and last night’s rain, I’d estimate she’s been out here twenty-four hours. 由环境温度和昨晚的雨 我估计她在这24小时了
[05:23] Takes that long for blowfly eggs to hatch. 时间足以让绿头苍蝇的卵孵化
[05:27] I guess the rain would’ve washed away any trace evidence: Tire prints, shoe impressions. 我想雨将所有的痕迹都洗掉了 – 胎痕 鞋印
[05:32] Let’s just hope there’s some evidence on her body. 希望能从她身上找到些证据
[05:34] If you’re going to drive all the way out here to dump a body, why not take another ten minutes and bury her? 如果你开了大老远的车 到这丢弃尸体 为什么不花个十分钟将她埋了?
[05:40] Guess it wasn’t worth the killer’s time. 也许凶手觉得不值得花这时间
[06:35] So, how long you been operating the roller coaster? 你操作这云霄飞车多久了?
[06:38] Couple of months. I got a promotion. I used to work the merry-go-round. 几个月了 我升职了 以前我负责旋转木马的
[06:42] That’s a promotion, huh? 这是升职?
[06:43] Yeah. Only little kids go on the merry-go-round. 对 只有小孩子才会去玩旋转木马
[06:45] Oh, I see. So you get to meet girls your own age on Pharaoh’s Fever. 我懂了 你可以在法老狂热这遇到和你同年龄的女孩
[06:50] Yeah, something like that. 对 类似这样
[06:52] What kind of training do you get to be an operator? 身为操作员前 你受过那些训练
[06:54] Training? I release the brake. I press a button. It’s green and marked “start” 训练? 我松开煞车 按下个绿钮 上面标了”出发”
[07:00] I get the picture. All right, look, there are six victims. It’d be helpful to know where each of them was sitting. 我有点概念了 好吧 有六个受害者 知道他们坐哪对我们会有帮助
[07:06] Um … front bench was a girl. She was blond. 嗯…前座是个女孩…金发
[07:11] Yeah? 是?
[07:12] Cute. 可爱
[07:16] Uh, followed by a punk, old folks and some other dude. 接着是一个年轻人 一对老夫妇 和一个男人
[07:21] That’s only five. 这才五个人
[07:23] That’s all I remember. 我记得的就这样了
[07:28] “See yourself scream”? What’s this about? “看看你的尖叫”? 这是什么?
[07:30] We got a digital camera. It’s mounted right over there. 我们有个数位相机 就架在那 有什么作用?
[07:36] Camera’s on a trigger. Train passes by, automatically snaps a picture and stores it in the computer’s hard drive. 相机有个装置 车子经过 自动拍下张照片并存贮在电脑硬盘里
[07:41] The train was airborne. Never even got close to the camera. 车子在空中跑 不可能接近那相机
[07:47] I’m still going to want to take that computer. 我还是需要带走那电脑
[07:55] I’m the park’s chief engineer. Been working on coasters since before I was tall enough to ride ’em. 我是公园的首席工程师 在我大到能坐云霄飞车前 我就在维修这个了
[08:01] You responsible for maintaining this roller coaster? 你负责维护这个云霄飞车?
[08:04] I keep all the rides up to code. 我保持每次的行驶都符合规范
[08:06] You have any idea what would cause this train to go off the track? 你晓得有什么因素会使车子出轨?
[08:09] Well, in theory, I didn’t think it was possible. There’s never been an accident like this anywhere. 嗯 理论上 我认为这不可能 从来没有发生过这样的意外
[08:15] So, you’re an expert? 所以 你是专家?
[08:16] On roller coasters? Hell yeah. Ten years of service on Six Flags’ American Eagle before moving to Vegas. 云霄飞车方面?当然 在搬到拉斯维加斯前 我在六旗的美国之鹰干了十年
[08:23] Do you know what that is? 你知道这是什么?
[08:25] That’s a nut. It, uh … secures the wheel to the screw. 这是螺帽 这个…将轮子固定于螺丝
[08:29] Well, one loose screw … couldn’t cause a train to derail, could it? 嗯 如果有一个螺丝松掉了 会造成车子的出轨 会吗?
[08:34] No, no, there’s, uh … eight wheels per train. They-they’d all have to be loose, and, uh … that just doesn’t happen. 不 不 有…八个轮子 每台车子 除非全都松了 这个…不会发生的
[08:53] “There are three things in human life that are important. The first is to be kind; the second one is to be kind; and the third one is to be kind.” “人生有三件重要的事” “第一是仁慈 第二是仁慈 第三是仁慈”
[09:05] Henry James. 亨利 詹姆斯
[09:07] Very good. Author of one of the greatest horror stories ever written: Turn of the Screw. And I’m looking for one. 很好 曾写过这么一个杰出的恐怖故事: 螺丝的转动 (Turn of the Screw) 正是我在寻找的
[09:13] A screw?
[09:14] Yes. – 一根螺丝? – 是的?
[09:15] Oh, well … technically, these are eccentric shafts, not screws. 噢 这个…技术上 这些是偏心轴 不是螺丝
[09:20] Well, as long as you can screw a nut on it, it’s a screw. 只要你能锁上的螺帽 那就是螺丝
[09:24] “Turn of the Screw” isn’t really a horror story. It’s more of a mystery. Did the governess kill the little boy, or did the ghost do it? “螺丝的转动”其实不算恐怖故事 比较像灵异故事 到底是家庭女教师杀了那小男孩 还是鬼魂?
[09:30] Well, it’s only a mystery if you believe in ghosts. 相信有鬼魂的人才当它是恐怖故事
[09:35] End threads are stripped. 螺纹有毁损
[09:37] Means the nuts were loose. Excessive play on the screws would’ve worn down the threads. 意思是螺帽被松开了 螺丝负荷过重也不会磨损螺纹的
[09:42] And the nuts would’ve popped off. 螺帽也不会脱落
[09:49] Nuts don’t just pop off by themselves. 螺帽不会自己脱落的
[09:55] We got tool marks. 有工具的痕迹
[09:57] Vertical striations, evenly spaced. 垂直的条纹 平均的分布
[10:01] Could’ve been a pipe wrench. 也许是管钳
[10:03] Maybe whoever maintains the roll coaster uses a pipe wrench to tighten the nuts. 也许有人维修云霄飞车时用管钳锁紧螺帽
[10:07] Or whoever loosened the nuts screwed up. 或是有人松开上紧的螺帽
[10:22] It’s Tessa. 这是泰莎
[10:25] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[10:30] How could this … ? 这怎么会…?
[10:36] My baby. 我的宝贝
[10:41] I’m very sorry. 我很遗憾
[10:45] She’s beautiful, isn’t she? 她多漂亮 不是吗?
[10:51] Ma’am, the coroner believes that Tessa died over twenty-four hours ago. 女仕 验尸官认为泰莎死于24小时前
[10:55] Had you reported her missing? 你有报失踪?
[11:00] Couple nights a week, she’d sleep at her friend Carrie’s. 每个礼拜有几晚 她会在她朋友凯莉家过夜
[11:04] There’s just the two of us. I’m a waitress. Work nights.That way I can … make her breakfast and be there when she gets home from school. 只有我们两人 我是女侍 上夜班 这样我就可以 帮她做早餐 她放学时我也在家里
[11:19] When was the last time that you saw her? 你最后一次看到她是什么时后?
[11:22] Yesterday morning. I got home around 6:00. We made pancakes. 昨天早上 我六点左右到家 我们一起做煎饼
[11:32] I packed her lunch and kissed her good-bye. 我包好她的午餐 并和她吻别
[11:40] When she didn’t come home from school, I just figured she was at Carrie’s. 她下课没回家 我以为她到凯莉家去了
[11:47] I should have called, but I didn’t want to be a nag. 我该打通电话 只是我不想太唠叨
[11:56] I want to see her. 我想看看她
[12:00] Officer, could you please escort Ms. Press … to the morgue. 警官 麻烦你陪同派瑞斯小姐到…停尸间
[12:21] When’s the last time you went twenty-four hours without talking to Lindsey? 你上次和林赛24小时没谈过话是什么时候?
[12:27] A single mother, working nights. 单亲妈妈 夜晚工作
[12:29] I’m just saying, she didn’t check on her own kid, you know? 我只是想说 她没确认一下自己小孩的状况
[12:33] Ah, you do the best you can. 她已经尽己所能
[12:36] Introductions. 简介
[12:39] Shelly Hoffman, 25. Cause of death — lacerated ventricle. 谢丽 霍夫曼 25岁 死因-脑室破裂
[12:44] Noah Nuland, 15. C.O.D.– Head contusion. The swelling of the brain killed him within minutes. 诺 努连 15岁 死因-头部挫伤 脑部的肿起立刻致命
[12:51] Now, Gary Clodfelter died of shock. His wife, May, exsanguinated. And their son, Cameron – another head contusion. 葛利 克露菲特 中风死亡 他的妻子 梅 失血过多 他们的儿子 卡门罗 – 也是头部挫伤
[13:03] What about this guy? 这个人呢?
[13:05] Jim Nevins, 20. Park employee. 吉姆 尼菲斯 20岁 公园员工
[13:08] Died from a temporal herniation. Impact to the head caused the brain to swell, which, in turn, put pressure on the brain stem. 死于太阳穴破裂 头部的撞击引起大脑肿胀 迫使脑压升高
[13:16] According the ride operator, there were only five passengers on the roller coaster,and no employees. 根据操作员的说法 只有五个人在云霄飞车上 没有员工
[13:21] Right. 对
[13:23] So … maybe Nevins was just an unfortunate bystander. Hit in the head by a falling roller coaster. 所以也许吉姆 尼菲斯是不幸的旁观者 被掉下来的车撞到头
[13:30] The chicken little theory? But here’s the hitch. 可想而知? 不过这有个问题
[13:33] The others died roughly ten hours ago. Mr. Nevins’ rigor mortis is fixed. 其它的人大概死于十小时前 尼菲斯先生的死后僵硬是固定的
[13:37] Body temp puts the time of his death approximately sixteen hours before the others — right around 1:00 a.m. 由体温推断死亡时间大概早其它人16小时 大概晚上一点
[13:48] Albert… dead men don’t ride roller coasters. 亚博特…死人是不会去坐云霄飞车的
[13:58] We’re going to need to see the underside of the loading platform. 我们需要看看平台下面
[14:01] Oh, follow me. Rumor has it the park’s going to shut down Pharaoh’s Fever for good. You know anything about that? 跟我来 听说公园要关闭法老狂热? 你有听到什么?
[14:07] No. 不
[14:08] Newspaper called it “A Death Trap.” An “Accident waiting to happen”. 报纸把这写成”死亡陷阱” “意外随时发生”
[14:12] You disagree with that? 你不认同?
[14:13] Well, she’s old and wrinkled, but I took good care of her. 虽然这又老又旧 我还是把它照顾的不错
[14:22] Uh, Woody? We’d like to be alone. 嗯 伍迪 我们自己来就好
[14:27] Holler if you need anything. 需要什么叫我一下
[14:50] Well, easy access. Wheels are in reach. 容易靠近 车轮就在举手之遥
[14:55] Anyone could have loosened the nuts from down here. 也许有人从这松开螺帽
[14:59] Check this out. Is that lubricant, maybe? 看看这 润滑油? 也许吧
[15:03] It’s a funny place for lubricant. It’s not even on the track. 在这涂润滑油真有趣 不是该在轨道上?
[15:05] I’ll swab it. 我抹点下来
[15:14] Hey, look at that. 嘿 看看那
[15:18] That’s worse than just a wrinkle. 那比老旧更糟
[15:20] It’s got a support beam under it. 有个支持横梁在下面
[15:22] It’s just a cosmetic problem. 只是不太美观罢了
[15:23] Sir, you need to step away. 先生 请你离远些
[15:26] We need some time. This is an active investigation. 我们还需要点时间 鉴识还在进行中
[15:31] Were you aware that that support beam was detached? 你发现过那支持横梁脱离了?
[15:34] Well, hell, yeah. Fixed it a half dozen times this year. It’s in my maintenance log. 噢 该死 修了五六次了 在维修记录上有
[15:37] But like I said, that cross bar is supported by the metal beam. 就像我说过的 那个交叉棒有铁横梁支撑着
[15:42] But since my hours were cut back last November, I’ve had to prioritize my “fix-ums.” 我的工作时数从去年十一月被减少后 我只能挑重点维修了
[15:47] Yeah, it’s really too back, but, uh, you know– 那真的有点糟 不过 你知道的
[15:50] Woody, we’d like to requisition your pipe wrench. 伍迪 我们需要你的管箝
[15:53] It’s, uh, not technically mine 技术上 这不是我的
[15:55] Are you the only one that uses it? 这工具只有你在用?
[15:57] Yeah, but it’s the property of the park. 对 不过这是公园的财产
[15:59] Well, I promise we’ll get it back to you. 我保证会归还给你的
[16:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:10] Yeah? 是?
[16:10] I’m processing the dead park employee’s clothing. The shirt and the pants are covered in red fibers. 我处理了死去公园员工的衣物 T恤和裤子附着红色纤维
[16:17] Anything distinctive? 有什么特殊的?
[16:19] Well, they’re trilobal. 那是三叶型纤维
[16:22] Very good. Thanks, Nick. 很好 谢谢 尼克
[16:26] Well, we need to find a car with a red interior. 我们要台有红色内装的车子
[16:32] Hi. 嗨
[16:34] The roller coaster broke into one hundred and six parts. I just logged the final piece. 云霄飞车碎成了一百零六片 我刚组完最后一片
[16:39] Good work. 干的好
[16:40] I found something a little unusual, for a roller coaster. 我在云霄飞车上发现了些不寻常的东西
[16:49] Not a sailor, but a … 不是水手 不过是
[16:52] Semen? Sex on the roller coaster? 精液?(音近) 在云霄飞车上作爱?
[16:55] Or some kid shaking hands with shorty. 或是有小鬼手淫
[17:00] The release of epinephrine and adrenaline while riding a roller coaster can produce a stimulatory effect. It enhances ejaculation. 乘坐云霄飞车时分泌的肾上腺素有这样的作用 促进射出
[17:09] Right. But is it probative to our investigation? 对 不过这和我们的鉴识证据有关?
[17:12] Well, um, why don’t you swab a sample, and you can tell us. 你何不抹个样本下来 然后告诉我们
[17:17] Greg, do we know who the R.O. of this t-bird is? 葛瑞格 知道这雷鸟车主是谁?
[17:19] Uh … Jim Nevins. 嗯… 吉姆 尼菲斯
[17:22] The dead employee. 死亡的员工
[17:25] I didn’t realize the cars were relevant to our investigation. 我不了解这车和我们的调查有和关系
[17:28] Everything’s relevant Greg, until it’s not. 每件事都有关 直到排除关系为止
[17:38] Grissom. 葛瑞森
[17:45] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[17:48] A pipe wrench. 一支管箝
[17:51] Blood. 血迹
[17:55] Greg, may I? 葛瑞格 给我好吗?
[18:03] Blood pool. 血泊
[18:06] Camouflaged by the red carpet. That explains the autopsy findings. Nevins may have never been in the roller coaster. 被红色地毯掩饰掉 这解释了验尸时的发现 尼菲斯也许不在云霄飞车过 可能被用管箝杀害 被塞进自己的行李箱
[18:12] Possibly killed by that wrench and stuffed in his own trunk.
[18:18] And, uh, then what? 接着呢?
[18:20] A renegade roller coaster comes along sixteen hours later, and propels Nevin’s body from the trunk to the blacktop? 一台脱轨的云霄飞车六小时后来了 将尼菲斯的尸体从行李箱弹到柏油路上?
[18:26] I’m just following the evidence. 我只是跟随着证据
[18:27] I’ll call Brass, see if he can find an eyewitness that can place the car in the parking lot at the time of Nevin’s death. 我会打电话给布拉斯 看看他能不能找出目击者 看见尼菲斯死亡当晚 将车停到停车场的人
[18:35] Uh, so, Woody said that I might be able to help you with your investigation. 伍迪说我对你们的鉴识工作可能帮的上忙
[18:40] Zack, you close up shop at the Sphinx at night. 萨克 你负责狮身人面的打烊工作
[18:42] Yeah, Monday to Friday. Uh, class till 3:00. Tutor kids in math till 5:00, and then I head over to the park. We close at 10:00. 对 周一到周五 学校到三点 兼家教到五点 然后我到公园 我们十点打烊
[18:51] Did you notice any cars in the parking lot after closing on Thursday night? 周四晚上打烊后 你有注意到停车场有任何车辆?
[18:56] Jimmy Nevins. His red t-bird was out there. 吉姆 尼菲斯 他的红色雷鸟在那
[18:59] Oh, you know Jimmy? 噢 你认识吉姆?
[19:00] Yeah, sure; pretty cool guy. Worked the bumper cars. 对 当然 很帅的家伙 负责碰碰车
[19:04] I still can’t believe what happened, you know? 我还是不敢相信会发生这种事
[19:06] I mean, I must have rode that coaster, like, phew, a hundred times, maybe more. 那云霄飞车 我搞不好坐过上百次了
[19:11] Anyway, sometimes Jimmy stayed after closing. 不管怎样 有时吉姆打烊后会待着
[19:14] Why? 为什么?
[19:15] Look, I’m not trying to get anybody in trouble, 嘿 我不想让别人惹上麻烦
[19:18] but occasionally, Jimmy would take his … 不过有时候 吉姆有时候…
[19:20] dates for rides on The Fever, you know? Everybody knew about it. It was really no big deal. 将云霄飞车当约会场所 你懂吗? 这事大家都晓得 没什么大不了的
[19:25] Do you happen to know the name of his date on Thursday night? 你知道周四和他约会的是什么人?
[19:27] No, sorry. 不 抱歉
[19:30] How did Jimmy get access to the park? I mean, all the power is shut down at night. 吉姆怎么进的了公园 晚上电源不是都关闭了?
[19:34] The same key that opens up the men’s room door opens up all the power boxes at the park. 开男员工室的钥匙 也开的了公园全部电源箱
[19:39] No kidding. 是吗?
[19:40] It’s just hanging outside Woody’s office. 就挂在伍迪办公室外
[19:42] What about security? 警卫呢?
[19:43] Nope. Night guy got laid off. Budget cuts last winter. 没有 夜班的人缩简掉了 预算去年冬天就删减了
[19:47] It’s not like anybody’s going break into an amusement park and steal a coaster, you know? 没人会抢进这旧公园 偷走云宵飞车 你懂吗?
[19:53] X-rayed Tessa’s neck. Blade appears to have perforated her fifth cervical intervertebral disc, lacerating the spinal cord. 泰莎颈部的X光片 刀锋明显贯穿她的第五颈部椎骨 撕断脊髓
[20:03] Type of trauma suggests we’re looking at asphyxia due to diaphragmatic paralysis. 典型的伤害 由横膈膜的瘫痪造成窒息
[20:11] It looks like there’s soil inside of her wound. 看起来她伤口里有土
[20:15] Well, we did find her outside. 我们是在室外发现她的
[20:17] Right. Should be soil around the wound. And on the wound, but not inside of it. 对 但泥土应该在伤口周围 和伤口上 不该伤口里
[21:38] Oh, I am the man. 噢 我找到了
[21:42] Are you? 找到了?
[21:44] I microsilled the pipe wrenches you and Sara turned into evidence. I excluded Woody’s wrench. 我验了你和萨拉当为证物的管箝 伍迪的被排除了
[21:49] Take a look at the tool marks from the wrench found in the t-bird. On the left, the sabotaged nut. On the right, the test marks. 看看这个在雷鸟车上找到的管箝的痕迹 左边 被破坏的螺帽 右边 测试的痕迹
[21:57] Perfect match. 完全符合
[21:59] I have a theory maybe Jim Nevins sabotaged the roller coaster. 我有个推论 吉姆 尼菲斯破坏了云霄飞车
[22:08] When he left the park, someone attacked him, grabbed his wrench and hit him over the head with it. 当他离开了公园 有人攻击他 抢走他的管箝 并用它打吉姆的头
[22:20] Did you any prints off the wrench? 管箝上有任何的指纹?
[22:23] I got a partial. And I had a tech print the T-bird. Found two sets of prints on the trunk’s lid. 只有不完整的 我找过雷鸟上的指纹 在行李箱盖上找到两组
[22:27] One belonged to the vic, the other unknown, but it did match the partial. 一组是被害者的 另一组不明 不过符合管箝上的不完整指纹
[22:36] That semen from the coaster’s cab was just processed in my lab. All I can say is, Nevins was a cad. 云霄飞车上的精液刚在实验室处理完 我能说的是 尼菲斯是个混蛋
[22:43] Semen match the dead guy’s? 精液与死者相符?
[22:44] Yup. And Sara spoke to Brass, who says Nevins was known for taking girls on private rides. Pharaoh’s fever was his Spanish fly. 对 萨拉和布拉斯谈过 尼菲斯常常私下和女孩子坐云霄飞车 法老狂热是他的春药
[22:53] Well, there goes my theory. No one tampers with their sex machine. 和我的推论相符 没人在他们的性爱机器上动手脚
[23:02] Multitrack digital camera snaps photos of all the passengers. 相机照下了所有的乘客
[23:04] The park finally sent over their computer, so I’m scanning through the day of the accident. 公园将他们的电脑送过来了 我将意外发生当天的照片都扫瞄了下来
[23:09] Can you go back in time, to the night before? 麻烦你将时间倒回去 到前一天晚上?
[23:12] Yeah. Why? 好 为什么?
[23:13] Jim Nevins may have been on that coaster. I want to see if anyone was with him. 吉姆 尼菲斯也许曾在云霄飞车上 我要看看有没有人和他一起
[23:23] Oh. So much for safe sex. 噢 好个安全性爱
[23:27] Who’s the girl? 那女孩是谁?
[23:28] Reverse one more pic. 倒一张照片回去
[23:35] Now, that picture’s worth five bucks. 这张照片值个五块美金
[23:37] Last time stamp of the night was 12:45 A.M. Coroner placed Nevins’ T.O.D at 1:00 A.M. 最后的标记时间是晚上12:45 验尸官认定尼菲斯的死亡时间是晚上 1:00
[23:43] We need to find that girl. 我们得找出那女孩
[23:50] Hey. 嗨
[23:51] Hey. 嗨
[23:52] Got your page. What’s up? 你拿着文件 什么事?
[23:53] Tessa Press took the bus to and from school, not far from here. 泰莎 派瑞斯搭公交车上下学 就在这不远处 我把她的照片给便利商店经理看过了 她记得在泰莎遇害当天有看过她 噢 这地方到处是小孩子 她能记得她?
[23:56] I showed her picture to the mini-mart manager. She remembers seeing her the day that she was killed.
[24:01] Wow. This place is crawling with kids. She remembers her?
[24:07] She says she came in every afternoon and bought a little Debbie and a soda. 她说泰莎每天下午都会来买个零食和汽水
[24:10] Have we tracked down her friend, Carrie? 有追查过她的朋友 凯莉?
[24:13] Officer Ray did speak with Carrie and her parents, and they confirmed that Tessa sleeps at least two nights a week over their place. 雷警官已经和凯莉本人及她的家长谈过 泰莎每周都会有两天到他们家过夜
[24:19] And was she supposed to sleep over the day that she was killed? 泰莎遇害当天晚上本该到他们家过夜?
[24:21] I don’t think they had any kind of a schedule. She would just show up, and when she didn’t, they’d assumed that she was at home. 我想应该没有固定的时间表 她本该出现 却没有 他们以为她回家了
[24:27] Warrick. 瓦利克
[24:29] I’ve already secured the footage. 我已经拿了监视带了
[24:45] Oh, roller coaster wacko at 12:00. 噢 云霄飞车狂人在十二点钟方向
[24:49] I heard you were looking for someone. 听说你们在找人
[24:51] Sir, do you recognize this young woman? 先生 你认识这年轻女孩?
[24:55] Oh, sure, it’s Cleopatra. She works in food services. Second pyramid on the left. 噢 当然 这是 克利欧佩特拉(埃及艳后) 她在餐饮店工作 左边过两个金字塔那
[25:01] Thank you, Woody. 谢谢你 伍迪
[25:12] Hey, can I help you? 嗨 欢迎光临
[25:13] Actually, we’re looking for Cleopatra. 事实上 我们在找克利欧佩特拉
[25:15] She’s on break. But can I get you anything? 她休息中 不点些东西吗?
[25:19] No, thanks. 不 谢了
[25:26] Quadratic equations? That’s not easy. 二元方程序? 那可不容易
[25:29] Glad you think so. I have a “D” average. If I fail the final, my family’s going to Hawaii without me. 谢谢你这么说 我平均分数是 D 如果我期末考坏了 我就不能和我家人去夏威夷
[25:37] We’re with the Crime Lab. We have some questions. 我们是鉴识组的 有几个问题想问李
[25:47] I had no idea those cameras worked at night. 我不晓得照相机晚上也会拍
[25:50] Is your name really Cleopatra? 你的名字真的是克利欧佩特拉
[25:52] Lisa. Lisa Hunt. 莉萨 莉萨 杭特
[25:55] Lisa, you know your friend in this photograph is dead, right? 莉萨 你知道你照片中的这朋友死了?
[25:59] Right. 是
[26:01] You don’t seem too upset about that. 你对这事似乎不觉悲伤
[26:03] D.L. on Jimmy Nevins: Four years ago, when I was a frosh and he was a senior, he was my Jordan Catalano. Know what I mean? 关于吉姆 尼菲斯 : 四年前 我还是大一学生 他是大四 他是我的偶像 你了解吗?
[26:12] But he didn’t know my name. So four years later, when I started working here, he’s still working here– total loser, but still really hot — 不过他不认识我 四年后 当我来这工作后 他还在这做事 一事无成的家伙 不过他还是很帅
[26:22] so when he asked me out, there was only one answer: “When and where?” 所以当他约我时 那只有一个答案 “何时?何处?”
[26:25] After hours at the roller coaster. 下班后在云霄飞车
[26:28] I know, I thought the same thing — cheez whiz. But, I mean, what the hell? I’d never done it on a roller coaster. 我知道 我想的也是同一件事 – 性 不过 我想 管它的 我从没在云霄飞车上搞过
[26:36] It was your first date. 你才第一次和他约会
[26:38] You sound like my mother. 真像我妈的口气 噢 天啊 你不告诉她吧 会吗? 我才刚满十八 我没做什么违法的事 我发誓
[26:46] Oh, god, you’re not going to tell her, are you? I just turned eighteen. There is nothing statutory about it, I swear.
[26:46] Lisa, we need to know what the two of you did when you got off the ride. 莉莎 我们需要知道你们两人下云霄飞车后做了什么
[26:51] We talked. I mean, not that he had much to say. He offered to drive me home, but I only live a few blocks from here, so I told him I’d huff it. 聊聊天 虽然也没聊上几句 他要开车送我回家 不过我家离这几条街而已 所以我告诉他不用了
[27:01] Mm, we kissed – way too much slobber. And that was it. 嗯 我们接吻 有感情些 就这样了
[27:08] Was there anyone else around? 有别的人在附近?
[27:10] I-I didn’t see anybody, but I wasn’t really looking. 我没看到什么 我也没认真注意
[27:21] I found Tessa. 我找到泰莎了
[27:24] Yeah, you’re not the only one. 她不是一个人
[27:25] Yeah. 对
[27:27] Can you enlarge it? 可以放大?
[27:38] Yeah, that’s me. 对 那是我
[27:40] And who’s that with you? 和你在一起的是谁?
[27:41] Tessa Press. 泰莎 派瑞斯
[27:43] You two were friends? 你们两个是朋友?
[27:45] We sat next to each other on the bus. 在公交车上我们坐在一起
[27:47] She was thirteen. How old are you? 她十三岁 你呢?
[27:50] What’s that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思?
[27:51] No, mom, it’s okay. I-I’m 15. I felt sorry for her. The girls picked on her. Made fun of her frizzy hair, her old clothes. Stuff like that. 妈 没关系的 我十五岁 我感到很遗憾 女孩子们作弄她 取笑她的卷发 她的旧衣服 诸如此类
[28:02] She’d sit next to me, and they’d leave her alone. 她会坐在我旁边 女孩们就不会来惹她了
[28:06] In the photo, you’re grabbing her arm. 相片里 你拉着她的手臂
[28:07] It wasn’t like that. I just got my learner’s permit. My mom was waiting in the car. 不是这么一回事 我刚拿到我的学习驾照 我妈在车里等我
[28:13] We were just going to get slushies. I saw Tessa in the parking lot. 我们要去转一转 我看到泰莎在停车场 嘿 泰莎 嘿
[28:17] Hey, Tessa. Hey.
[28:19] Henry. 亨利
[28:20] You want a ride, just door to door? 想当个便车吗?到这邻近逛逛?
[28:21] No, that’s okay. 不 谢了
[28:23] Oh, come on. You’re not scared to drive with me, are you? 噢 拜托 我开车你不放心吗?
[28:25] No, it’s okay. I got it. 不 谢了 有人载我
[28:29] She said she was getting a ride from someone else. 她说有人会载她
[28:32] Did she say who? 她有说是谁吗?
[28:33] No. But when we pulled away, I saw her getting into a truck. I didn’t see the driver. 不 当我们分手后 我看她搭上一部货车 不过我没看到司机的脸
[28:46] I’ve got a question for you. What substance contains the following ingredients: 有个问题考考你:什么物质含有以下成份
[28:50] Sorbitol, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, Sorbitol, cetyl 酒精, isopropyl myristate, [药物成份]
[28:53] glyceryl, stearate, peg-100 stearate, petrolatum, benzylalcohol, titaniumdioxide and purified water? 甘油 , stearate, peg-100 stearate, 矿脂, 苯甲基, 钛 和 纯水?
[29:00] Okay, I assume that you’ve identified the substance we found on the roller coaster track? 好的 我想你已经验出我们在云霄飞车轨道上找到的东西
[29:04] Correct. It’s doxepin ointment. 正确 这是多塞平软膏
[29:10] Sounds Klingon, huh? 听起来像克林贡语 对吧? (Star Trek里的外星人 星舰迷有人在研究这种语言)
[29:12] Anyway, uh, it’s prescribed by doctors to treat dermatological inflammations caused by contact with certain types of plants. 这药物需经由医师处方 用在治疗与某些植物接触产生皮肤性发炎
[29:20] Maybe whoever messed with the tracks transferred the ointment when they loosened the wheels. 也许对轨道动手脚的人在松开轮子时 将软膏沾到柱上
[29:28] Your killer has a rash. 你找的凶手发疹子
[29:30] And we need to catch it. 我们得逮到这家伙
[29:37] I’ve been looking for you. 我在找你
[29:37] What’s up? 什么事?
[29:38] Hodges analyzed the trace from inside Tessa’s wound. 候吉斯分析了泰莎伤口中的痕迹
[29:41] It seems it was zoodoo. 可能是 Zoodoo
[29:44] Come again. 再说一次?
[29:45] Hoof stock. It’s a combination of feces from rhinos, zebras, and bison. 堆肥 包括了犀牛 斑马 野牛的粪便
[29:50] You’re kidding? 你在开玩笑?
[29:50] They say that the smell of wild animal crap keeps the deer away. 据说野生动物粪便的气味可以使鹿离远些
[29:54] Who knew? Uh, so can we track the source of … ? 谁知?我们可以追踪来源到….?
[29:58] There is a zoo in Auckland that exports it. And there’s only one landscaping company in Clark County that imports it — ADL. 奥克兰有一个动物园出口这个 在克拉克郡只有一家造园公司 ADL 进口这个
[30:06] I contacted ADL, and guess what they told me? Couple of months back, they were hired by the victim’s mother. 我连络过 ADL 猜猜他们告诉我什么? 几个月前 受害者的母亲雇用过他们
[30:22] Hmm. ADL landscaping. Must’ve been a big job — she hired them months ago. 嗯 ADL 造园公司 必定是个大工程 几个月前雇用他们
[30:32] Zoodoo.
[30:43] Hello. 你好
[30:44] Hi. I just left you a message. Any news? Honey, these guys are from the crime lab. 嗨 我刚留了信息给你 有任何消息? 亲爱的 他们是鉴识组的
[30:54] Justin Mack, my boyfriend. 贾斯廷 马克 我的男友
[30:57] How you doing? 你好吗?
[30:58] Hey. Could I have a word with you outside for a moment? 嗨 可以到外面谈谈吗?
[31:01] Why? 为什么?
[31:02] Why not? 为什么不?
[31:12] May I? 可以吗?
[31:14] How can you be sure it was Justin’s truck? 你怎么能确定那是贾斯廷的货车?
[31:18] At this point, we’re just following a lead. How long have you known Justin? 在这个时后 我们只是顺着形势 你认识贾斯廷多久了?
[31:25] Uh … few months. Hired him to lay sod. Now we’re in the midst of an outdoor overhaul. 嗯…几个月 雇用他植草皮 我们正在翻修室外景观
[31:36] And where’s Tessa’s father? 泰莎的父亲在那?
[31:37] L.A., maybe. I don’t know. I haven’t heard from him since the divorce. He’ll find a way to blame me for this. 也许在洛杉矶 离婚后就没有他的消息了 他一定会因这件事责怪我的
[31:45] You see, Raina said it was important for Tessa to take the bus to school. Said it helps build independence. 是这样的 莱娜说泰莎自己搭公交车上学很重要 说这帮助她培养独立性
[31:51] But sometimes I’d pick her up at the bus stop, buy her an ice-cream cone, and drop her off here. 不过有时我载她到汽车站 买个冰淇淋给她 放她在那下车
[31:57] Did you pick her up that afternoon? 那天下午你有去载她?
[31:58] Look, I know there are a lot of whack-jobs in the world, and you’re just doing your job, but watch it. 我知道有很多重大的工作 你只是在尽你的本份 不过小心点
[32:05] You mind if I take a look in the back of your truck? 介意我看看你的货车后车箱?
[32:09] Don’t you need a warrant? 你不是该有张搜索令
[32:10] Only if you deny me access. 除非你拒绝搜查
[32:12] Go ahead. 请吧
[32:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:16] Have you ever left Tessa alone with Justin? 你曾让泰莎单独一人和贾斯廷一起?
[32:18] Sure. He’s over here all the time. He’s a good man. He wouldn’t hurt anybody, especially not Tessa. 当然 他常常来这 他是个好人 他不会伤害任何人 尤其是泰莎
[32:32] Damn, I keep expecting her to walk through that door. 该死 我一直期待她从门那出现
[33:10] In 1988, your client was arrested for a drunk and disorderly. 在1988年 你的当事人由于酒醉及妨害治安被捕
[33:14] our fingerprints were then entered into our database. They match the fingerprints that we found on this shovel. 指纹就是那时记录到资料库的 和铲子上找的指纹相符
[33:25] The blood on the blade matches your daughter’s DNA. 锋口处的血液与你女儿的DNA吻合
[33:30] My client is landscaping her backyard with her boyfriend. Explains her prints on his shovel. 我的当事人和他的男友一起整理后院 这解释了铲子的指纹
[33:36] They were the only prints on the shovel. 铲子上只有她的指纹
[33:38] Justin wears work gloves. 贾斯廷工作戴手套
[33:40] Which explains the absence of his prints. 这解释了为何没有他的指纹
[33:44] That’s possible. But your client’s fingerprints provided a sufficient basis for a warrant to search her vehicle. 有可能 不过你当事人的指纹提供了她的车子搜索令依据
[34:02] The choice of weapon and the manner of disposal suggest that this was not a premeditated murder. 由凶器的选择和弃尸的方式来看 这不是预谋杀人
[34:16] You can help yourself here. You can avoid murder one by telling us what set you off. 你可以帮你自己 你可以免除谋杀罪 如果你告诉我们你被谁设计了
[34:23] You wouldn’t understand. 你不懂
[34:25] Try me. 试试
[34:27] I bought Tessa a bus pass, and that little slut still gets my guy to pick her up after school. 我帮泰莎买了公交车定期票 但这个小贱人却要我的男人下课后去接她
[34:37] Raina … 莱娜…
[34:37] Shut up! We all know why. 闭嘴!我们都知道为什么
[34:42] Why don’t you tell us? 为什么不告诉我们?
[34:44] She was trying to steal him from me. 她想从我身边抢走他
[34:54] Bye! Thanks, Justin! 拜! 谢了! 贾斯廷!
[34:59] What the hell were you doing with him? 你跟他在干嘛?
[35:01] Mom, he just gave me a ride home. 妈 他只是载我回家
[35:02] You think you got him wrapped around your little finger? 你希望他牵牵你的小手?
[35:05] He’s just being nice, okay? 他只是表现善意 好吗?
[35:06] Were you nice back? 你也反应他的善意?
[35:08] Don’t do this again, please! 不要这样了! 拜访!
[35:09] You don’t talk to me like that, you little bitch. 居然这样跟我讲话 你这个小贱人
[35:12] Mom, you’re being ridiculous. 妈 你越来越离谱了
[35:14] Where the hell do you think you’re going? 你要去那?
[35:15] I’ve given you everything. 我给了你一切
[35:24] Justin was the best thing in my life. 贾斯廷是我生命中最可贵的
[35:29] No. Your daughter was the best thing in your life. 不 你的女儿才是你生命中最可贵的
[35:38] You didn’t know her. 你不了解她
[35:42] I know she was thirteen years old. A child. 我了解她才十三岁 只不过是个孩子
[35:53] I just got the court order from the pharmaceutical database. Fortunately, dioxipin isn’t widely prescribed. 我拿到庭谕得以调阅药物资料库 幸运的是 多塞平并未广泛的作为处方
[35:57] FDA only approved it two years ago, and most dermatologists don’t even know what it is. 食品药物管理局两年前才刚核准这药 大部份的皮肤科医生都还不知这是什么
[36:04] How many names on the list? 名单上有多少个名字?
[36:05] Well, in Clark County, twelve prescriptions were filled. I cross- referenced them with the employees from the park, and I got a hit. 在克拉克郡 只有十二张处方签 我比对公园员工名单 找到了个线索
[36:12] You want a clue? Her death ended the Ptolemy dynasty’s reign in ancient Egypt, hence making her the last pharaoh. 给你点提示 她死于古埃及的托勒密王朝 使她成为最后一个法老王
[36:19] Ah, the lovely Cleopatra. 嗯 可爱的克利欧佩特拉
[36:23] I had a rash. So what? That’s not a crime. 我是发疹子 那又怎样? 这又不犯法
[36:25] I read the court order. Uh, you found trace amounts of some ointment on the roller coaster tracks? 我看过庭谕了 你们是在云霄飞车上找到些许的软膏
[36:30] Is that the only reason for this conversation? 这就是这次谈话唯一的理由?
[36:33] Your client had a prescription for doxepin. May we see your arms, please? 你的当事人领有多塞平的处方签 我可以看看你的手臂吗?
[36:42] Rash was on my legs. Went away days ago. You want to see? 我脚上出疹子 几天前的事了 你想要看?
[36:46] Uh, that’s okay. 嗯 不用了
[36:47] Unless you want to argue that my client stood on her head and held a wrench in her toes, we’re done here. 除非你认为我的当事人是倒立用脚趾握住管箝 到此为止了
[36:52] Do you know how you contracted the rash, Lisa? 你知道你为什么发疹吗?
[36:55] Best guess, I was getting some help with my homework. 我猜 当有人协助我的家庭作业时
[36:58] We were studying outside on the grass. Took a break, went for a walk. I think I brushed up against something. 我们在外边草坪念书 休息时 散步了一下 我想我碰到了些东西
[37:05] Who’s “we”? “我们”是谁?
[37:06] My math tutor. 我的数学家教
[37:07] And what’s his name? 他的名字是?
[37:09] Zack Lawrence. 萨克 劳伦斯
[37:15] Do you know if he contracted the rash, as well? 他也发疹子吗?
[37:17] Yeah. Actually, I gave him some of my ointment. 对 事实上 我给了他一些我的药膏
[37:24] Hey, Zack. 嘿 萨克
[37:27] Oh, hey, guys. 噢 你们好
[37:29] We spoke with Lisa. She said she gave you some ointment for some nasty rash you have. 我们和萨拉谈过 她说她给了你一些治疗疹子的药膏
[37:34] Yeah, yeah. 对
[37:35] You know, it’s illegal to use someone else’s prescription medications. 知道吗?用其他人的处方签药是违法的
[37:38] Is that why you guys are here? 这就是你们来的理由?
[37:39] Not exactly. 不尽所以然
[37:41] Um, you guys mind if we talk about this somewhere else? 我们到别的地方谈谈?
[37:45] Hey, good idea. Why don’t we go downtown? We can talk there. 好主意 何不到市区去 我们可以到哪里谈
[37:54] You coming? 你要来吗?
[37:55] You know, I’m going to catch up. 好的 我随后到
[37:57] Okay. 好
[38:26] Yeah, it’s, uh, just a little bit of a rash. It’s really no big deal. 这只是个小小的疹子 没什么大不了的
[38:31] Zack, what do you have against roller coasters? 萨克 你对云霄飞车做了什么?
[38:33] What do … ? I-I don’t understand. 我对…?我不懂?
[38:34] This a fingerprint analysis. 这是指纹分析
[38:37] Zack, I lifted some fingerprints off your broom back at the park. 萨克 我在公园后面的扫把上采了你的指纹
[38:39] Turns out, they’re a match to prints that we lifted off of Jim Nevins’ T-Bird and the wrench that was used to kill him. 结果 和吉姆 尼菲斯雷鸟 杀害他的管箝上的指纹吻合
[38:45] Circumstantial evidence at best. 最佳的证据
[38:48] I also talked to your school principal. You’re a straight “A” student, mathalete. Science team. You had a full ride to Stanford next year. 我也和你学校校长谈过 你的成绩是甲等 数学天才 科学小组的 明年就可以进入斯坦福大学
[38:54] You don’t sound like the kind of kid that would mess with a roller coaster just for kicks. 你听起来不是那种为了报复而去动云霄飞车手脚的人
[39:02] You’re a smart guy, Zack. So, uh … let’s talk this out, logically. 你是聪明人 萨克 让我们把话讲开 照着逻辑来
[39:11] According to your previous statement, when you locked up on Thursday night, Jim Nevins’ car was the only one in the parking lot, right? 根据你之前的证辞 当你周四晚上打烊时 停车场里只有吉姆 尼菲斯的车是吧?
[39:18] Yes, sir, that’s correct. 是的先生 正是如此
[39:20] And you knew he was staying in the park to ride the roller coaster. 你也知道他待在公园坐云霄飞车
[39:24] I don’t care about Jim Nevins. 吉姆 尼菲斯与我无关
[39:27] What about Lisa Hunt? You tutor her, right? Did Lisa tell you that she had a date with Jim? 莉萨 杭特呢?你的家教学生 对吧?莉萨告诉你他和吉姆有约?
[39:34] No, she didn’t say anything. It was all over the park. 不 她没告诉我 只不过是公园里的小道消息
[39:39] Jim was going to take Lisa on one of his coaster dates. I asked her about it. She said it was a rumor. 吉姆要和莉萨共度他们的云霄飞车约会 我问过他 她说那是谣言
[39:46] It seems to matter to you that she had a date with Jim. 看来她和吉姆有约会令你在意?
[39:50] Lady, I make $20 an hour tutoring. Why do you think I’d take minimum wage at the Sphinx? 女仕 我兼家教时薪20美金 你想我干嘛在狮身人面那领这么低的薪水?
[39:57] I’m thinking, you want Lisa to see you away from the textbooks. 我想 你希望让莉萨看看教科书外的你
[40:02] We started hanging out at breaks. Having dinner. And then last week, after tutoring, we went for a walk. And she grabbed my hand. 我们休息时开始到处走走 共渡晚餐 上周家教课程结束后 我们去散步 她挽了我的手
[40:15] Did you think that meant something? 你知道这代表什么吗?
[40:18] Of course. 当然
[40:19] But … you didn’t trust her. 但是…你不信任她
[40:24] No. I wanted to. 不 我试着相信
[40:41] You tampered with the screws. If she wasn’t lying, she wouldn’t be on the roller coaster. No harm, no foul. 你在螺丝上动了手脚 如果她没说谎 她不会在云霄飞车 不会受伤 不会出事
[40:47] Oh, but you see, she was lying. 噢 不过你发现了 她说谎
[40:49] Uh-huh. But you didn’t loosen the wheels enough, did you? 嗯 不过你没将轮子整个松开 是吧?
[40:55] Don’t answer that. 不要回答
[40:57] So when the roller coaster didn’t derail, you took things into your own hands. 所以当云霄飞车没出轨 你亲手解决事情
[41:13] Lisa walked home. Jim walked over to his car. 莉萨走路回家 吉姆走到他的车上
[41:23] What I don’t understand is why you didn’t go back and fix the roller coaster. 我不懂的是你为什么不回头将云霄飞车搞好关系?
[41:29] Guess I just didn’t think about it. 也许我没想到
[41:32] You’ll be thinking about it now. And for the rest of your life. 你可以开始好好的想 用你的一生
[41:38] All right, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Pharaoh’s Fever. Buckle up. Get ready to scream. 好的 女仕先生们 欢迎来到法老狂热 系上安全带 准备惊声尖叫了
[41:43] I should have caught those loose screws. Used to check ’em every morning, but since management cut back on my hours … 我早该发现那些松开的螺丝 我以前每天早上都会检查的 不过当经理减少了我的工时后
[41:50] You’re not to blame for this, Woody. 伍迪 这不是你的错
[41:52] Oh, I just hope they don’t blame the coaster. It may not be the Manhattan Express at New York, New York or the Desperado in Primm, but it-it … 我只希望人们不要怪罪这云霄飞车 也许这比不上纽约的曼哈顿快车 或是普林的亡命之徒
[41:59] it still makes grown men scream. 这还是会使大男人们尖叫的
[42:01] My first week in Vegas, I road the Desperado. 我第一周到拉斯维加斯时 我坐了亡命之徒
[42:04] My first coaster marathon. I rode that monster for a week straight. 我第一次的云霄飞车马拉松 我整个礼拜都坐那怪物
[42:09] Hmm. The steel phantom, Kennywood Park, Pennsylvania — I actually hold the marathon record there. 那金属幽灵 肯尼伍公园 宾夕法尼亚州 事实上我是那马拉松的记录保持人
[42:14] Uh, uh. My-my favorite’s still the, um, King’s Island. The Beast. 我还是比较喜欢 国王岛的怪兽
[42:21] Mm. I presented a paper at an entomology convention in Cincinnati just so I could ride Son of Beast. Head over heels on a wooden track. 当时我参加一个在辛辛那提市的昆虫学会议 所以我可以坐坐怪兽 全是木制轨道
[42:27] Ah. So, you prefer wood over steel? 所以 你比较喜欢木制轨道?
[42:31] No. Not really. For me, it’s not about the track. It’s about the thrill. 不 不是这样 和轨道无关 是刺激
[42:43] Synchro: Maxx
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme