时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Go pull a line towards the garage. | 拉条水管到车库去 |
[00:53] | Sam? | 塞姆? |
[00:55] | Sam? Where is Sam? | 塞姆?塞姆在那? |
[00:56] | What about Sam?! Sam! | 塞姆怎么了?塞姆? |
[00:58] | You’re going to be all right. | 没事了 |
[01:06] | Hey, I got one more! | 嘿 我找到另一人! |
[01:09] | Here you go, pal. You stay right here with your mom. | 交给你了 和你妈咪待在这 |
[01:15] | Ma’am, is there anybody else in there? | 女士 还有人在里面? |
[01:16] | No. | 不 |
[01:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:29] | What’s with the 911 page? Fire’s not even out yet. | 消防队的报告到了?火势都还没延烧出来 |
[01:31] | Jack’s an arson investigator.We were here on this same street ten days ago. | 杰克负责纵火案 十天前我们也在这条街上调查 |
[01:35] | Garage fire a few houses down.Deemed intentional. | 车库的火灾烧掉了几间屋子 蓄意纵火 |
[01:37] | So you think it’s a serial? | 所以你认为这是连续纵火? |
[01:39] | I don’t know, but I’m keeping my eyes peeled. Maybe they came back to take a look | 我不知道 不过我会仔细看看 也许他们还会回来现场瞧瞧 |
[01:43] | We got another one. | 我们找到另一个 |
[01:46] | Got another one. | 找到另一人 |
[01:48] | -We need a paramedic right now.She’s not breathing. -Sabrina? | – 我们现在急需医护人员 她停止呼吸了 – 莎滨纳? |
[01:52] | Sabrina, what are you doing here? You weren’t supposed to be here.? | 莎滨纳 你在这干嘛? 你不该出现在这的? |
[02:08] | Please help me. Please. | 帮帮我 拜托 |
[02:13] | I think our arsonist just turned into a murderer. | 我们的纵火犯成了杀人凶手 |
[02:20] | 4X19: BAD WORDS | |
[02:56] | She wasn’t even burned. | 她没有被烧伤 |
[02:58] | Smoke inhalation happens really fast. I’m so sorry. I heard you say she wasn’t supposed to be home tonight. Was she with her dad? | 烟雾漫延的速度相当快 很遗憾 你说她今晚不该在家 她和她父亲一 起? |
[03:08] | My husband died five years ago in a car accident.She … was at her friend Molly’s house for a sleep-over. At least she was when I went to bed. | 我的先生五年前的车祸意外去世了 她到她朋友莫尼家过夜 至少在我 上床前是如此 |
[03:20] | What time was that? | 是什么时后? |
[03:22] | I don’t know, 11:00, 11:30. | 不清楚 11:00, 11:30 |
[03:27] | Mrs. Abernathy, do you have any idea what may have caused the fire? | 阿伯纳德希太太 你知道任何火灾的可能起因吗? |
[03:32] | I go to bed, I make sure the lights are off, lock the doors. | 上床前 我确定将灯熄灭 锁上门 |
[03:37] | Do you know anyone who might want to set fire to your home? | 有任何人可能想放火烧掉你家? |
[03:40] | I go to work. I take care of my kids and my mother, and that’s my life. | 我每天上班 照料我的小孩和母亲 我的生活仅仅如此 |
[03:50] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢合作 |
[03:53] | Okay, folks, any information you feel like you may have… | 好的 各位 如果你有任何情报… |
[03:57] | How am I going to get my fosamax? | 我找不到我的福善美锭 (女性骨质疏松症用药) |
[04:00] | Oh, well, I’ll make sure you have your medications by breakfast,okay? | 噢 我相信你明天早餐前会拿到的 好吗? |
[04:03] | You’re going to be all right. Everything’s okay. | 你会没事的 没问题 |
[04:06] | This man will take care of you, okay? | 这人会照顾你的 好吗? |
[04:08] | What does that one do? | 这是做什么的? |
[04:10] | That one? That turns on the siren, so we can get to places really fast. | 那个?这启动警笛 使我们可以尽快的到达这里 |
[04:16] | To help people burning inside? | 来拯救火场里的人? |
[04:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:20] | But not my sister. | 除了我的姊姊 |
[04:24] | Yeah.I’m sorry, buddy. | 我很遗憾 小老弟 |
[04:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[04:40] | So the morning cleaning crew found him. No ID, but this was in his pocket. | 早上清洁工发现了他 没有证件 不过这在他口袋里 |
[04:45] | Looks like some kind of code. | 看来像是某种密码 |
[04:52] | “735”? | |
[04:53] | His goal weight? | 他的理想体重? |
[04:57] | I’m going to talk to housekeeping. | 我去找管理人谈谈 |
[05:19] | That’s a nasty head wound. | 严重的头伤 |
[05:21] | It’s always reassuring to see an empty soap dispenser in a public bathroom | 看到厕所里的洗手剂没了 大概有人火大了 |
[05:29] | So I’m thinking this is how the vic got his head smashed in. | 所以我想这就是为何受害者一头撞上镜子 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[05:55] | It’s common to find something in blood. Uncommon to find something on blood. | 在血里发现些什么是寻常事 在血液上就不寻常了 |
[06:12] | Petechial hemorrhaging. Asphyxia. | 瘀点出血…窒息 |
[06:15] | Head bashed in and asphyxiated. No soap was the least of his problems. | 头部重击及窒息 有没有洗手剂对他应该无所谓了 |
[06:22] | The smoke detectors’ batteries are all dead. | 烟雾感测器都没电了 |
[06:24] | Sabrina’s was the only bedroom that sustained any fire damage at all. | 莎滨纳的卧房并没有烧起来 |
[06:28] | Her mother thought that she wasn’t home. | 她妈妈以为她不在家 |
[06:33] | But she wasn’t asleep. | 不过她没有睡觉 |
[06:35] | Not in her bed. | 不在床上 |
[06:46] | That would explain why the firemen didn’t find her right away. | 这解释了为何消防队为何没有即时找到她 |
[06:50] | But it doesn’t explain what she was doing down there. | 却解释不了她在那干嘛 |
[06:52] | If you can explain the behavior of teenagers, more power to you. | 如果你解释的了青少年的行为 你会有更多的力量 |
[06:58] | Adhesive they use to put this stuff down is highly flammable. Crack in the linoleum, the fire will just seek it out and go for it. | 地板的接着剂是易燃性 只要地毯上有点火花 火焰就会把它整个点燃 并烧起来 |
[07:22] | This door’s unlocked. | 这门没锁 |
[07:24] | The firemen said they only used one point of entry and exit: The front door. | 消防队说只有一个地方可以进出 : 前门 |
[07:27] | Mrs. Abernathy said that she locked all the doors before bed. | 阿伯纳德希太太说 她上床前锁上了全部的门 |
[07:31] | Well, this could be how Sabrina got in. Comes home late, forgets to lock the door behind her. It’s an opportunity waiting to happen. | 莎滨纳也许从这进来 回来晚了 忘记把门带上 给了歹徒机会 |
[07:39] | Let’s check out the living room. | 查查客厅 |
[07:44] | A few cheap, wood panel walls. Polyester curtains, couple of fake plants. All highly flammable. | 廉价的木质拼花墙 聚酯窗帘 一些人造植物 都是易燃性的 |
[07:50] | Plus … a bar full of liquid fire with a low flash point. | 以及…摆了整柜的低燃点的溶剂 |
[07:59] | Coffee table. | 咖啡桌 |
[08:01] | Couch? | 沙发? |
[08:03] | At some point, I think this was a couch. | 在这位置 我想这是沙发 |
[08:07] | This looks like a liquid pour pattern. High-intensity burn.You think this could be the point of origin? | 这看起像液体倾倒的痕迹 发生激烈的燃烧 你想这里是起火源? |
[08:20] | I think this is the area of heaviest damage. The fire spread up and out towards the kitchen. | 我想这里损害最严重 火势从这里扩散开并延烧到厨房 |
[08:52] | How’d you do? | 如何? |
[08:54] | Uh, couple of weak partials. What you got, partner? | 一些不重要的小碎片 伙伴 找到什么? |
[08:59] | Newspapers. I found them in the carport. | 报纸 在车棚找到的 |
[09:03] | That’s on the other side of the house. | 那是在房子的另一边 |
[09:05] | Yeah, it’s kind of weird. Completely out of the path of the fire and the firemen said they didn’t put them there. | 是有点奇怪 完全在火灾延烧范围之外 消防队也说他们没把东西放那 |
[09:10] | You know the fire down the street was in the garage. | 火灾发生在车库的 |
[09:13] | Well, maybe he started in the carport, Sabrina came home, provided access to the inside of the house. | 也许是人是从车棚进来的 莎滨纳回家时忘了关门 |
[09:18] | Did they find an accelerant at the first scene? | 在第一现场有找到任何燃料? |
[09:20] | Lighter fluid from the garage. | 车库里的打火机油 |
[09:23] | So maybe part of the M.O. is that he uses accelerants that are present. | 也许他用了现场可得的燃料 |
[09:26] | Let’s hope he stuck around long enough to witness the damage. | 希望他现场待的够久 |
[09:32] | This is home video from the first fire. | 这是上次火灾的录电影录像带 |
[09:35] | It looks like everybody’s neighbor. | 看来每个人都是邻居 |
[09:37] | Well, they say arsonists often commit crimes where they feel most familiar. The last fire was set during the day in the garage when the family was out of town. | 纵火犯都在熟悉的场所纵火 上一次的车库纵火案 当天该户人家刚好 都外出 |
[09:46] | A neighbor would know when people were out of town. | 邻居自然知道谁出城去了 |
[09:48] | Or when the door was left unlocked. | 也知道那扇门忘了锁上 |
[09:51] | If this is a serial situation, to go from an empty garage to a whole house full of people, we’re talking about a major escalation here. | 如果这是连续纵火案 从无人的车库变成有人的屋子 纵火的层次逐渐 扩大 |
[09:59] | Well, a match was found at the first fire. If we could find a match in the debris of the second fire, then we may know for sure. | 在第一次火灾现场曾找到支火柴棒 如果这次的现场也可以找到相同 火柴棒 就可确认是这样了 |
[10:06] | Oh, she looks familiar. Hang on. I may have something. | 噢 她看来很眼熟 等等 |
[10:14] | She was at both fires. I got her name off the canvas. | 两次火灾都看见她 我去查查她名字 |
[10:19] | Let’s run her. | 调查她 |
[10:27] | She has a record. | 她有案底 |
[10:33] | You were arrested for attempted arson? | 你因企图纵火被捕? |
[10:35] | I was exonerated. | 我已证实无罪了 |
[10:38] | I have you on film at both fires on cell crook road. | 两次火灾的录电影录像带都有你 |
[10:45] | I am not an arsonist. | 我不是纵火犯 |
[10:47] | That’s not what your file says. | 你的档案看来并非如此 |
[10:48] | The law doesn’t make much of a distinction between arsonists and pyromaniacs. | 法律对纵火犯与放火狂没有介定 |
[10:54] | What is the distinction? | 介定何在? |
[10:56] | I don’t set fires for money or with the intent to cause damage. | 我不是为了钱放火 或意图伤害别人 |
[11:01] | But you do set fires? | 不过你确实放过火? |
[11:07] | Mmm. You go home at night, and you feel a little lonely, you put in a racy video. | 嗯 当你晚上回家 你感到些许寂寞 于是你放些色情片看看 |
[11:17] | No, no, no. We’re not talking about me. | 不不不 现在不是在讨论我 |
[11:20] | I go home | 我回到家 |
[11:23] | I rip open my junk mail, and I put it in the fireplace. | 我打开我的旧邮件 把它摆在火场 |
[11:34] | It’s an impulse control disorder … but it’s private. I don’t burn down houses and kill children. | 那是一时冲动…只是私人行为 我没烧了房子 害死小孩 |
[11:42] | Maybe not on purpose, but accidents do happen. | 也许不是有意 却发生意外 |
[11:53] | You rang? | 你打的电话? |
[11:55] | Yeah. Greg, how’d you like to be listed as an assist on an arson case? | 是 葛瑞格 你愿意在这纵火案上出力帮忙? |
[11:59] | Is that a rhetorical question? | 我能说不吗? |
[12:01] | Cool. I collected these matchbooks from the pyromaniac’s house, who was … kind of hot, actually. | 酷 我从那辣妹放火狂的屋里找到了这些火柴盒 |
[12:09] | Really? You dig chicks who dig fire? | 是吗? 你对放火狂有意思? |
[12:12] | Yeah. This, uh … this match was used to start a garage fire a couple of weeks ago. See if you can find a match to … | 这支火柴棒 是几周前点燃那场车库火灾的 看看你能不能找到 |
[12:22] | … one of those. Thanks, pal. | 和这些相符的 谢了 伙伴 |
[12:29] | All right, David. The three most common ways to asphyxiate: Strangulation, suffocation and… | 好的 大卫 有三种原因造成窒息 – 紧勒 闷死 |
[12:36] | Choking. | 噎住 |
[12:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:38] | With this guy, my money’s on choking. | 这家伙 我赌噎住 |
[12:45] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[13:06] | Hold this please. Thank you, David. | 拿着这个 谢谢 大卫 |
[13:24] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:28] | An “S”? | 一个 “S” ? |
[13:29] | Cause of death. | 死因 |
[13:33] | I found it in the trachea. | 在气管里找到 |
[13:36] | So, he swallows a tile and tries to give himself a Heimlich? | 所以 他吞了颗棋子 想帮自己作汉默李奇术? (使堵住喉咙的异物吐 出的急救措施) |
[13:48] | Or not. I found these in his stomach. | 也许不 在他胃里的 |
[13:53] | You don’t swallow six of them by accident. | 没人会不小心吞下六个 |
[14:33] | Your hottie’s matchbook collection came up dead. | 辣妹的火柴盒收藏没查出结果 |
[14:36] | Hmm. Doesn’t mean she didn’t do it. | 嗯 这不表示火不是她放的 |
[14:38] | True. | 没错 |
[14:39] | You know, arson’s usually a property crime. Did you ever find out the Abernathys’ financial situation, Warrick? | 纵火通常和财产有关 阿伯纳德希家的财务状况如何 瓦利克? |
[14:44] | According to Catherine, Jessica Abernathy had major credit card debt but minimal insurance-not even enough to cover what she had. | 洁西卡 阿伯纳德希有积欠信用卡 不过她保额不高 不足以弥补损失 |
[14:50] | Besides, people tend to remove mementos when they know what’s coming. | 而且 自己纵火 会先搬走有纪念价值的东西 |
[14:59] | So, if the pyro didn’t do it for love, and Mrs. A didn’t do it for money, who’s left | 如果不是放火狂的狂热 也不是阿太太的缺钱 还会有谁? |
[15:08] | Maybe the high school baseball team. | 也许是高中棒球队 |
[15:10] | McKinley High School Gazette. | 麦金列高中报 |
[15:13] | This is tomorrow’s edition with the lead story by editor-in-chief Sabrina Abernathy, entitled “Varsity Hazing Ritual.” | 主编莎滨纳 阿伯纳德希写的头版故事 标题:欺负大一新生的的传统 |
[15:22] | Now listen to this … “The question is not whether the so-called student athletes should be expelled, but whether or not they should be arrested.” | 听听这: 问题不在于是否这些学生运动员该退学 而是他们应该被逮 捕 |
[15:30] | Why, what’d they do? | 为什么 他们做了什么? |
[15:31] | Apparently, something with several hookers and a lot of testosterone. | 很明显的 和妓女 男性荷尔蒙素有关 |
[15:36] | Whatever happened to toilet paper and trees? | |
[15:47] | Hey. DNA came back. Blood from the bathroom floor’s a match to the vic. Blood from the bathroom mirror is not. | 嘿 DNA鉴定回来了 厕所地板的血迹和受伤者符合 镜子上的却不 |
[15:54] | That’s interesting. | 很有趣 |
[15:56] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[16:00] | Anagrams. | 拼字 |
[16:00] | You think the letters might be a message from the killer? | 你觉得那是死者留下的信息? |
[16:04] | Six letters. What is that? That’s 720 possible combinations, not all of them words, of course. | 六个字母 有720种组合 当然不是每种都有意义 |
[16:21] | Hmm. You, uh, missed one. | 你漏了这个 |
[16:29] | Hey. We got an ID. Off your DB’s prints. His name is Adam Brenner. | 认出身份了 他的名字是 亚当 伯纳德 |
[16:33] | That guy has a record? | 他有记录? |
[16:35] | Well, sort of. He’s a civil servant. He’s a postal worker from Orlando. | 类似 他是公职人员 奥兰多市的邮政工 |
[16:38] | Do we know why he came to Vegas? | 他为何来拉斯维加斯? |
[16:41] | Oh, you’re going to love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[16:59] | Adam Brenner was one of our top division one players. Ranked in the high 1,800s. | 亚当 伯纳德是我们这分区顶尖的棋士之 排名很高 |
[17:02] | Is that like the elo system in chess? | 这像是用棋子排字? |
[17:05] | Logos has all the skill of chess combined with the cruel whimsy of fate. Adam once set a tournament record by scoring 735 points in a single game. | 排字棋需要所有下棋的技巧 以及令人无法想像的残酷命运 亚当曾在一次比赛中获得735分 |
[17:13] | It was on his t-shirt. | 印在他的T恤上 |
[17:14] | Justifiably. It’s an incredible achievement. | 不可讳言 那很了不起 |
[17:16] | So, how did the other players feel about that kind of smack-down? | 所以 有些人觉得那字很嚣张? |
[17:19] | You actually suggesting that somebody here killed Adam? | 你暗示有人杀了亚当? |
[17:23] | Cruel whimsy of fate. Guy’s from out of town, takes a cab from …, checks into the hotel. | 令人无法想像的残酷命运 这家伙从外地来 搭了出租车 住进饭店 |
[17:28] | The only thing on his hotel bill is four meals a day. No phone calls. So everybody he talked to is in this room. We’re going to need a list of his opponents. | 旅馆的帐单上只有他每日四餐的费用 没有电话费 所以和他交谈过的 人都在这屋里 我们需要一张和他下棋对手的名单 |
[17:45] | What’s with the cop? | 发生什么案件? |
[17:47] | We’re just talking. | 只是聊聊 |
[17:48] | Ah, about what? | 聊什么? |
[17:50] | Sabrina Abernathy died in her home in a fire on Saturday night. | 莎滨纳 阿伯纳德希周六晚上死于自家的火灾 |
[17:54] | Hey! What’d I tell you — you don’t waste a good pitch! | 嘿 我不是告诉过你 不要浪费好球 |
[17:58] | Cody, where were you around 1:00 A.M. on Saturday? | 寇帝 周六晚上一点你人在那? |
[18:02] | In bed. | 床上 |
[18:03] | Cody’s in bed every night at 10:00. He gets up at 5:00 to go running. | 寇帝每天晚上十点上床 他早上五点要起床跑步 |
[18:06] | Except for the nights he’s with the team pulling a train on a hooker. | 除了他队员们与妓女厮混的那晚 |
[18:10] | Cody, keep hitting. | 寇帝 继续挥棒 |
[18:14] | This is Vegas. Who hasn’t been with a hooker? | 这里是拉斯维加斯 谁没和妓女厮混过? |
[18:16] | Well, most high school seniors who are being scouted by division one schools. | 大部份高年级生都在等被好大学挖掘 |
[18:20] | I don’t think an expulsion and an arrest would look too good on ascholarship application. | 有退学或是逮捕记录对申请大学不利 |
[18:25] | It’s a tradition. Happens every year with every team, and why that little bitch had to scapegoat Cody, I’ll never know. | 这只是传统 每年每队都会办 我不知道那小婊子为何要找寇帝当替罪 羔羊 |
[18:32] | How ’bout you, Cody? Do you know? | 你呢 寇帝 你知道吗? |
[18:35] | Look, I’m sorry the girl’s dead. | 嘿 那女孩的死我感到很遗憾 |
[18:40] | Yeah, but you’re not real sorry the whole mess died with her, are you? | 对报导这一切的女孩 你不是真正感到遗憾吧? |
[18:43] | Yeah, but burning the kid’s house down? Come on. Give my son a little credit. | 也许 但是烧掉那孩子的家?帮帮忙 信用一下我的儿子 |
[18:48] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[18:50] | Hey, hey, hey, no flash drawing. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 不要用闪光灯 |
[18:53] | Challenge. Challenge over here. | 违规 这里有违规 |
[18:57] | Illegal word– that’s a minute penalty. | 违规的字 这要罚一分钟的 |
[18:59] | -Time’s up. Game over, baby.Gabbons? -Whatever. | – 时间到 游戏结束 加邦斯先生? – 随便 |
[19:03] | Like I’m really not going to challenge that. | 要是我就不会试那个字 |
[19:09] | Wilson Janek? | 威尔森 杰尼克? |
[19:11] | Yeah. Want to try your luck? Step up, baby. | 嘿 想试试手气?来吧 |
[19:21] | And you are? | 阁下是? |
[19:22] | Gil Grissom. Nice to meet you. | 吉尔 葛瑞森 幸会 |
[19:24] | Nice to meet you, Gil Grissom. | 幸会 吉尔 葛瑞森 |
[19:27] | So … | 这个… |
[19:30] | What do you hear about Adam Brenner? | 听过亚当 伯纳德? |
[19:33] | Mr. 735? Heard he’s dead. | 735分先生? 听说他死了 |
[19:36] | Well, he was alive last night when he beat you. | 他昨晚击败你时还活着 |
[19:41] | Gil … you think that trash talk’s going to break my focus? | 吉尔…你认为这些闲扯会分散我的注意力? |
[19:45] | You must be new. | 你一定是新手 |
[19:48] | Actually … I’m from the Las Vegas crime lab. I’m just here to collect your DNA. | 事实上…我是拉斯维加斯鉴定组的 我需要你的DNA样本 |
[20:00] | You’re a quick study. But if you think I killed Adam, why don’t you go ask Uncle Sam for my DNA? I served my country. | 学的很快 如果你认为我杀了亚当 何不去找塞姆叔叔要样本? 我为国 家效忠过 海湾战争上士 背背单字以保持清醒 有人打乒乓球 我玩这个 我看过太多死伤 我现在做字不作战了 |
[20:09] | Gulf war senior.Memorized word lists for a sanity check. Some guys did ping pong; I did this.I saw enough killing over there. I’m a “make words, not war” kind of guy now. | |
[20:28] | Word on the floor is Adam Brenner really had your number, Craig. | 克瑞 亚当伯纳德确实和你下过棋 |
[20:32] | The universe ebbs and flows. | 潮起潮落 |
[20:35] | More ebb than flow in your case. I guess you lost to Adam your last three tournaments in a row? | 看来你处于低潮 你输给亚当时是三连败? |
[20:40] | 14 points … times two is 28 plus 10 bonus points for full logos. 38 points. | 14分 乘于二是28分 全棋 再加10分…38分 |
[20:49] | At least you’re a good sport. | 至少你很有风度 |
[20:51] | Loss for one is a win for another. | 失败为成功之母 |
[20:55] | So what if I was the last person to play Adam? | 就算我是最后一个和亚当下棋的人 那又怎样? |
[20:57] | You were the last player who saw him alive. | 你是最后一个见到他活着的棋士 |
[20:59] | What are you thinking, that with Adam out of the tournament, I could abscond with the big cash prize? | 你在想什么? 使亚当无法比赛 然后我带着大笔奖金潜逃? |
[21:05] | You tell me. | 你说呢? |
[21:06] | Oh, first prize here is $2,000. | 第一名奖金是两千元 |
[21:09] | Even if I win, the remuneration barely covers my airfare, accommodation and food. No, no, I don’t play for the money. | 就算我赢了 奖金还不够我付机票 住宿 用餐 我不是为钱 |
[21:16] | You play for the glory. | 为荣誉而下… |
[21:19] | You ever attempt a New York Times crossword, Captain? Nah, you probably wouldn’t make it past Tuesday. I do Sunday … in pen. | 你有试过纽约时报的填字游戏? 探长? 你可能要到周二才能完成 我只用一支笔周日当天就能搞定了 |
[21:28] | I can still spell this. | 我倒拼的出这个 |
[21:33] | GC/mass spec found no trace of accelerant on the couch residue. | 沙发的残余物里找不到任何燃料 |
[21:37] | Well, how can that be? It was an obvious liquid pour pattern. | 怎么会这样 那有个明显的液体倾倒痕迹不是? |
[21:39] | Well, my dear, this is why you should never pick up the couch left for curbside pickup. | 所以…不要挑放在店家外头的便宜沙发 |
[21:44] | Polyurethane foam. Outlawed in 1988 due to its highly incendiary nature. You light that crap on fire, it heats up, creates a burning pool of liquid, and acts as its own accelerant. | 聚氨酯皮 1988年时由于高度易燃被立法禁止 点火温度升高后 会溶 成可燃液体 本身就是燃料 |
[22:00] | Disaster waiting to happen. | 悲剧随时发生 |
[22:02] | All it needed was a spark. | 只需要点火花 |
[22:08] | We’ve got no accelerant. We’ve got no match. We have no idea what started this fire. | 找不到燃料 找不到火柴 完全不晓得会是谁放的火 |
[22:22] | Maybe this will help. It kind of smells like a menthol. | 也许这有用 这闻起来像薄荷 |
[22:30] | Hmm, looks like a one hundred. Longer the cigarette, longer the filter. | 较长的香烟 较长的烟蒂 |
[22:34] | Cigarettes are a terrible way to commit arson. Unreliable. They take too long. Possible DNA trace, but …. | 香烟容易酿成火灾 很难采证 时间太久 也许可测DNA 不过 |
[22:41] | it just doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合理 |
[22:44] | It makes sense if the fire was unintentional. | 如果火灾是意外发生的就合理了 |
[22:51] | I’m sorry about this. Typically, I leave with Sab … with Sabrina, but … | 很抱歉 通常都是莎滨纳帮忙看护他 |
[22:57] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[22:58] | Well, why are we here, exactly? | 我们为什么会在这? |
[23:01] | Well, we think we might have figured out what caused the fire. Ms. Abernathy, does anyone in your house smoke? | 我们希望能找出起火的原因 阿伯纳德希太太 你的家人抽烟吗? |
[23:07] | I don’t. | 我不抽烟 |
[23:10] | Well, don’t look at me. I quit twenty years ago. | 别看我 我二十年前就戒了 |
[23:14] | Sabrina maybe? | 也许是莎滨纳? |
[23:15] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为 |
[23:17] | Well, we found a cigarette filter in the remains of your couch. And we need a urine sample from each of you so that we can rule you out for nicotine. | 我们找到了一个香烟滤嘴 我们需要各位的尿液 以确认你们体内没有 尼古丁 |
[23:30] | My house burned down, and my daughter is dead. And you’re asking me to pee into a cup? | 我的房子烧了 女儿死了 而你要我在杯子里小便? |
[23:39] | Sure. Why not? | 无所谓 有何不可? |
[24:47] | Everyone except for the little guy was getting high and getting by. The girl’s on uppers, mom’s on downers, and grandma sucks on the cancer stick. | 除了小男孩外 女孩服用兴奋剂 妈妈服用镇静剂 奶奶是大烟枪 |
[24:56] | Ritalin, valium, and grandma’s a liar. | 立得宁(治疗过动儿用-成份类似可卡因) 为你安(镇静剂) 和说谎的 奶奶 |
[24:59] | Pants on fire. | 火烧屁股了 |
[25:02] | That’s the black trace you found in the blood pool. It’s a mix of PVC resin and liquid plasticizer. | 这是你在血液上发现的黑片 聚氯乙烯树脂和液态塑化剂的混合 |
[25:06] | When heated together, they form a solid elastomer film called plastisol. | 两个一起加热 形成所谓的热溶塑料油墨 |
[25:11] | What’s it used for? | 用途为何? |
[25:11] | Mostly Greg Sanders wear. Uh, names, hair band logos, inane sayings, anything that can be put on a t-shirt. | 葛瑞格 山德斯身上穿的 名字 发箍上的商标 简单讲 T恤上印的图案 就是 |
[25:20] | Well, that narrows it down to just about everybody in the tournament. | 这倒缩小了侦察范围 |
[25:23] | Hey, we got a match on the blood from the bathroom mirror. | 嘿 找到和镜子上血迹相符的人了 |
[25:33] | Look, just ’cause I was there doesn’t mean I killed Adam Brenner. | 我人在那也不表示我杀了亚当 伯纳德 |
[25:36] | Put your hands on the table. | 把手放到桌上 |
[25:43] | You know, that’s seven years bad luck. | 这可能会为你带来七年的厄运 |
[25:45] | More like seven to ten. | 也许七到十年 |
[25:48] | Yeah, I’m not very proud of that. | 讲起来有点丢脸 |
[25:50] | Of what? | 什么事? |
[25:51] | I’m ebullient, you know. I-I feel the wins and the losses. The other night, I lost to a division two blue-hair. | 我太情绪化 我太在乎输赢 那一晚 我输了两场 |
[25:58] | But it’s not my fault. She was… she was coffee-housing the whole time. | 那不是我的错 她一直在伺候茶水 |
[26:02] | I’m sorry? Coffee-housing? | 对不起 “伺候茶水”? |
[26:03] | You know, yap, yap, p-p-yapping. | 你知道的 喋喋不休 |
[26:05] | So when I was at the Southern Regionals in Dallas last year, I went to the book depository. Have you ever been there? | 我去年在达拉斯州南区比赛时 去了一趟贮书所 你去过吗? |
[26:10] | Zip it, lady. I’m trying to make a play here. | 停嘴 女仕 我在下棋 |
[26:13] | I never should have lost that one. | 我不该输了那一场 |
[26:16] | What, are you an idiot? What, are you stupid? You’re so stupid! | 你是白痴吗? 你是蠢蛋吗? 怎么这么笨? |
[26:20] | What about Adam Brenner? | 亚当 伯纳德呢? |
[26:22] | No, he wasn’t there. | 不 他不在那 |
[26:25] | But you lost to him, too. | 不过你也输给他了 |
[26:27] | Maybe you took that loss even harder. | 也许这次输棋更难以忍受 |
[26:30] | Adam? No way. He’s ranked, what, 1,890? It’s like getting art lessons from Picasso. I was honored to even be sitting at the same table with him. | 亚当 不会的 他的排名很高 这如同上毕卡索的艺术课 和他同桌是我 的荣幸 |
[27:23] | Ma’am, earlier you provided us with a urine sample. We found traces of nicotine in yours. | 女仕 你提供的尿液样本 发现含有尼古丁 |
[27:30] | That’s odd because I don’t smoke. | 这就古怪了 我不抽烟的 |
[27:33] | Really? Would you mind opening your purse for me? | 真的?介意打开你的皮包看看? |
[27:42] | You know what? I do too smoke cigarettes. | 知道吗?我还真是烟抽过头了 |
[27:46] | Mrs. Abernathy, did your daughter have attention deficit disorder? | 阿伯纳德希太太 你的女儿有过动症? |
[27:52] | Sabrina? No. That girl had the focus like you can’t believe. | 莎滨纳? 不 她的专注力令人讶异 |
[27:58] | Well, we found Ritalin in her system, and as I’m sure you’re aware, ritalin is used to treat kids with ADD, but acts as a stimulant in older kids and adults. Teens use it as an upper. | 我们在她体内发现立得宁 你应该知道 立得宁用于治疗有过动症的小 孩 对较大的孩子或成人却是兴奋剂 青少年用它亢奋 |
[28:11] | So, Sabrina was taking drugs? | 所以 莎滨纳滥用药物? |
[28:15] | As were you. Valium. | 像你一样 为你安 |
[28:19] | Fair enough. You know, Sabrina used to scream at me, “I can’t wait till I’m old enough to move out of here.” And I would scream back, “yeah, me either.” | 公平 知道吗? 莎滨纳常向我大叫 “等不及快点长大这离开这个家” 我也回她 “我也是” |
[28:33] | What kind of mother says that to her kid? | 天底下那有母亲会这样和小孩说话的 |
[28:37] | One with a teenage daughter. | 有个正处叛逆期的女儿 |
[28:39] | You know what I pictured for this part of my life? S … | 知道我如何想像我的生活? |
[28:43] | Saturday night, leave the kids with grandma, date night with my husband. Instead, I’m stuck home alone with two kids and a 70-year-old infant. | 周六晚上 小孩交给老人家 与我老公约会去 而不是两个孩子及七十岁的儿童耗在家里 |
[28:58] | Mrs. Abernathy … are you covering for your mother? | 阿伯纳德希太太 你在坦护你的母亲? |
[29:05] | Part of me wants to say yes, please just take her away. Let her be the state’s problem. You know, she leaves the stove on, and she leaves the water running | 部份是的 请把她带走 让州政府去照顾她 她常常炉火没关 |
[29:15] | I come home, and I find little burn marks in things. But I was with her the whole night. I never saw her smoke. | 我回家时 常常看到些焦痕 但是当晚我和她一起 我没看见她抽烟 |
[29:28] | Maybe after you went to bed, she came out into the living room. | 也许你上床后 她回到客厅 |
[29:39] | I doubt it. | 我怀疑 |
[29:40] | But it’s a possibility? | 有这可能吗? |
[29:42] | No. It isn’t. Miss Willows, you can go ahead and judge me, but after my mother falls asleep at night, I lock her in her room. | 不可能 威劳斯小姐 我不在乎你怎么想 当天晚上我妈睡着后 我把她 的门锁上了 |
[29:58] | Any luck? | 运气如何? |
[29:59] | Yeah, the bad kind. My burn scenarios don’t match up with your data. | 坏运 我的火灾模拟和你的资料不符 |
[30:03] | Did you try different variables? | 有试过其它变因? |
[30:05] | Ahah. Open windows, uh, drafts from vents, all of it. Here’s the problem. | 有 窗户的开启 通风口的气流等等 这有个问题 |
[30:18] | Demagnetized. | 去磁 |
[30:20] | I’m not following. | 我不懂 |
[30:21] | Okay, the Curie point is the temperature at which all materials lose their magnetic properties, yeah? | 好的 所谓的居里点 就是所有材料会失去他们的磁性的温度 |
[30:26] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[30:27] | Okay. For the iron in these, the temperature would had to have been 932 degrees in that kitchen. | 这些金属要失去磁性 厨房的温度要到 932 度 |
[30:37] | With the fire starting in the living room, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get it that hot in there. It just doesn’t make sense. | 如果从客厅起火 不管我怎么试 厨房都不可能到达这个温度 |
[30:43] | Unless the fire didn’t start on the living room couch. | 除非起火点不是客厅的沙发 |
[30:53] | An incandescent light bulb will soften at around 900 degrees, and distend in the direction of the original heat source. | 灯泡融化要大概900度的高温 膨胀的方向就是热源了 |
[31:05] | How did we miss that? | 我们怎会漏掉它 |
[31:08] | Living room was crammed with combustible materials. It received the most damage. It seems like the point of origin. | 客厅塞满了易燃物 损害最严重 看来自然像起火点 |
[31:17] | Let’s dig in. | 挖吧 |
[31:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:20] | Do you fondue? | 你烘焙过东西吗? |
[32:23] | The accelerant was ethanol, methanol and petroleum jelly.Chafing dish fuel, like sterno. | 燃料是乙醇 甲醇 石油膏 就像 Streno (食品加热燃料罐品牌) |
[32:39] | So it has gone from intentional to accidental to personal. Who have we got? | 整个案子从蓄意到意外 变成人为的 还有什么人? |
[32:48] | Nick’s girlfriend. | 尼克的马子 |
[32:50] | She’s got no personal connection to the family. | 她和这家人没关系 |
[32:52] | Well, Rick Chilson did call Sabrina a bitch when we were talking. | 和瑞克 区尔森的对话中 他骂过莎滨纳婊子 |
[32:56] | Charming. | 好 |
[32:58] | Yeah, he’s an ass, but his alibi checks out. Surveillance at the Mirage has him playing poker the night of the fire. | 他是个混蛋没错 幻象赌场的监视带证明 火灾当晚他在那在玩扑克 |
[33:04] | What about Cody? | 寇帝呢? |
[33:05] | He was right there with him. But I don’t think that kid takes a breath without daddy’s nod of approval. | 他和瑞克 区尔森一起 没有他父亲的同意 寇蒂应该不会离开 |
[33:11] | What about suspects within the house? | 嫌犯是那家人? |
[33:13] | Well, who’s there? Grandma? I mean aside from being on lockdown, she’s arthritic. I don’t see her writing on the floor. What about Jessica? | 是谁?奶奶?她被锁在房里 她还有关节炎 不可能蹲在地板写字 洁西 卡? |
[33:22] | She seems more frustrated than desperate. Frustration shows you still care. | 她看来失意而非绝望 失意表示她还关心 |
[33:28] | And the son, Sam? | 他们的儿子 塞姆? |
[33:30] | I don’t think so. “Bitch.” It’s such a teenage girl word. | 我不这样认为 “婊子”比较像是十几岁女孩的用语 |
[33:36] | That brings us back to Sabrina. | 这又回到莎滨纳了 |
[33:39] | Well, she did think the baseball team had it in for her. Her family life was no picnic. | 她的家庭生活并不愉快 |
[33:45] | What are you saying, she’s on a kamikaze mission? Trying to take the whole family down with her? | 你在说什么?这种自杀性行为?她要拖垮整个家庭? |
[33:50] | I might be willing to buy that, but how do we prove it? | 我可能会相信 问题是如何证明? |
[34:39] | Adam Brenner was a meticulous note-taker. He documented every turn of every game he ever played. | 亚当伯纳德的笔记十分详细 他将每盘棋的每一步记下 |
[34:45] | How many words used the letters we found in Adam’s body? | 亚当体内的字母可以拼出几个字? |
[34:48] | None, actually, at least none with that exact combination. But here’s the weird part. One the games didn’t add up. | 没半个 事实上也拼不出来 不过这里很奇怪 有场棋没总分 |
[34:56] | When Adam played Craig, he had 60 points written down that I couldn’t account for. And on that same page of his notebook, I noticed that something had been erased. | 亚当和克瑞那场 亚当写了一个60分 不知那来的 那页的记录 有字被擦掉了 |
[35:06] | So I ran it through ESDA. Adam played “exvin.” Everything but the “S,” 60 points. | 纸拿去测试后 亚当排了一个 “EXVIN” 不含 “S” 这算60分 |
[35:14] | What’s an “exvin”? | “EXVIN”是什么? |
[35:15] | You know, I was kind of hoping you’d know. It’s not in the OED. | 我还指望你知道 牛津辞典没这个字 |
[35:21] | Well, according to the rules, if you play a bluff and your opponent challenges, you have to take the tiles back, you lose a turn and a minute off your game clock.No points | 根据规则 如果你拼了个错字 而对手叫”犯规”时 你要拿回棋子 算输 一回合 罚一分钟 得不到分数 |
[35:32] | Right, and later in that same game, Craig played an “X.” Loxodrome. Now there’s only one “X” per game. How did he get it? | 对 后来克瑞下”X” 拼”LOXODROME” 一局棋只有一颗”X” 这那来的? |
[35:48] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[35:50] | A six-letter word. | 一个六个字母的字 |
[36:00] | P-I-S-T-O-L? It’s not the word we were looking for, but it’s interesting. | P-I-S-T-O-L?(手枪) 这不是我们在找的字 不过 这很有趣 |
[36:12] | It’s got blood on it. | 上面有血迹 |
[36:14] | It’s a replica. | 那是复制品 |
[36:15] | I belong to a communist club. | 我参加一个共产主义俱乐部 |
[36:18] | We collect replicas from the fall of the soviet union.And I found that tokarev downtown at a pawn shop. | 我们收集前苏联的复制品 那是我在托加瑞夫市区里一家当铺找到 |
[36:24] | Hmm. A fake gun for a fake word? | 一把对付假字的假枪? |
[36:38] | Exvin? | |
[36:39] | A wine afficionado who no longer drinks. Exvin. | 一个戒了酒的酒鬼 “EXVIN” |
[36:49] | Exvin-S. | EXVIN 加 S |
[36:52] | Challenge! | 犯规! |
[36:58] | There are six letters missing from your game box. E-X-V I-N-S. You made Adam eat his word. | 盒子少了六个字母 E-X-V-I-N-S 你叫亚当吞下去了 |
[37:13] | Yeah, huh? You think you’re so clever? I’ll let you have some Exvins for dinner | 你很聪明?我就要你把这EXVINS吃下去 |
[37:20] | Here. Huh! | 吞下去 |
[37:26] | I just wanted to make it as hard for him to swallow as it was for me. Karmic retribution. | 我只想要他尝尝痛苦的滋味 相对的惩罚 |
[37:31] | Did you do anything to help him after he started choking? | 他噎住时你没试着帮他? |
[37:33] | No. I thought it was another fake-out. | 不 我以为这又是欺骗 |
[37:36] | How about after he fell down on the floor and stopped breathing? | 那当他跌倒在地 停止呼吸后? |
[37:43] | Out of words? | 无话可说? |
[37:47] | This is old school hydrocarbon detection. | 我们用最传统的方式寻找碳氢化合物 |
[37:50] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[37:52] | Chafing dish fuel is alcohol-based, but water would have washed away any trace. | 燃料含有酒精成份 不过水可能洗掉所有的痕迹 |
[37:58] | Let’s just hope that whomever wrote it touched something else. | 希望写字的人有触摸到其他的物品 |
[38:03] | Well, it’s the only shot we’ve got, I guess. | 这是最后的希望了 |
[38:08] | Hmm. Take a look at this. | 看看这个? |
[38:10] | Well, that’s good shooting. | 好发现 |
[38:29] | Oh. Hit the jackpot. | 噢 中大奖了 |
[38:40] | I’ve got some smudges over here, too. | 这里也有些污渍 |
[38:51] | Mom was locking the wrong door. | 妈妈锁错门了 |
[38:57] | They’re going to ask you some questions about the fire at our house. And you’d better start talking, mister. | 他们会问你些关于我们家火灾的问题 先生 你最好回答 |
[39:09] | Mrs. Abernathy, would you come with me, please? | 阿伯纳德希太太 请跟我来 |
[39:36] | Hey, Sam. | 嗨 塞姆 |
[39:41] | You okay? | 还好吧? |
[39:46] | So tell me, what kind of things you like to do on the weekends? | 告诉我 你周末喜欢做什么? |
[39:52] | Watch tv, hang out, play. | 看电视 到外面晃 玩 |
[40:01] | Like to play with matches? | 喜欢玩火柴? |
[40:03] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[40:05] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[40:07] | Fire is cool. | 火很酷 |
[40:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:27] | You ever have trouble sleeping at night? | 晚上入睡有问题? |
[40:29] | Only when I got woken up. | 我醒时才有 |
[40:34] | Is that what happened Saturday? | 周六发生什么事? |
[40:40] | I lost my key. Let me in. | 我钥匙掉了 让我进来 |
[40:43] | Thanks, dude. | 谢了 男人 没回床上睡觉? |
[40:56] | Couldn’t go back to bed? | |
[40:58] | I got a little bit hungry. | 我有点饿 |
[41:14] | What’d you find? | 你找到什么? |
[41:16] | Purple jelly. | 紫色果酱 |
[41:18] | Purple jelly? | 紫色果酱? |
[41:22] | Did you eat it? | 你吃了它? |
[41:24] | No. Mom uses it for the chocolate pot on our birthdays. | 不 妈咪用来做我们的生日巧克力 |
[41:29] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[41:31] | Yeah … except stupid grandma isn’t allowed to have chocolate, so we couldn’t do it this year. | 除了笨蛋奶奶不准我们吃巧克力 我们今年没做 |
[41:39] | Oh … that must’ve made you mad. | 噢…这一定让你很不开心 |
[41:41] | Ever since grandma moved in, we can’t do anything fun. | 奶奶住进来后 我们就不能做些有趣的事 |
[41:47] | So, what happened next? | 然后 发生了什么事 |
[41:51] | I played for a while. | 我玩了一会儿 |
[42:15] | Then what? | 然后? |
[42:17] | I went to bed … | 我上床… |
[42:19] | … and then the firemen came and rescued us. | …然后消防队来了救了我们 |
[42:22] | You like when the firemen come? | 消防队来了你很开心? |
[42:24] | Yeah. They’re so nice.They talked to me and showed me all their cool stuff.This one named George he said maybe someday I can meet his dog. | 对 他们人很好 跟我讲话 给我看了些很酷的装备 有个叫乔治的说 改天要让我看看他的狗 |
[42:38] | You know, Sam … that word that you wrote on the floor … | 知道吗 塞姆 你写在地板上的那个字… |
[42:44] | you know, that’s a really bad word. | 那是个很糟糕的字 (Bad Word) |
[42:46] | I hear it all the time. My grandma says it. | 我常听到那个字 我奶奶常说 |
[42:59] | My mom says it. | 我妈妈常说 |
[43:05] | And my sister says it. | 我姊姊也常说 |
[43:11] | Well… she used to say it. | 嗯…她以前常说 |
[43:23] | Synchro : Maxx |