时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Come on! | 快点啊! |
[00:23] | Honey, just pass him. | 亲爱的,超过去就好 |
[00:28] | Move it! | 让开! |
[00:30] | Calm down and just pass him. | 冷静下来,超过去就可以了 |
[00:48] | Hey, Jim! | 嗨,吉姆 |
[00:51] | We got a call. A possible 4-19. Is there a dead body or not? | 我们接到电话 好像是4-19 有尸体么? |
[00:56] | That arm crash-landed on the windshield of the car. | 这支手臂”降落”在这辆车的前窗上 |
[00:59] | According to the driver, it shot out from under the bus. | 照司机的说法, 它是从巴士的车底飞出来的 |
[01:04] | Generally speaking, where there’s an arm, there’s a body. | 一般来说,哪里有手臂, 哪里就有尸体 |
[01:08] | What say we check out the bus? | 我们检查一下巴士怎么样? |
[01:10] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[01:13] | Now, the, uh, passengers were on their way to St. Matthew’s Church in Pioche | 嗯,现在巴士上的乘客正在去 Pioche的圣马修教堂的路上 |
[01:19] | They were from a work release program at Nevada Correctional Institution | 他们来自内华达改良监狱的工作放松项目 |
[01:22] | Okay, well, I got some blood on the wheel well. | 好,我在轮胎上找到一些血迹 |
[01:28] | Oh, yeah, that’s a definite on the 4-19. | 嗯,果然是4-19 |
[01:33] | Um, well … appears to be female. Caucasian. | 嗯,看来是女性,白种人 |
[01:38] | Tied to the undercarriage … maybe. | 绑在车低盘上,可能吧 |
[01:41] | Hitch a ride under a bus. Well, that’s one way to get out jail. | 在巴士下面搭免费车 哈 确是种离开监狱的办法 |
[01:45] | Yeah, and I bet this big boy spit out body parts all the way down the road. | 是啊,我猜这大巴士一路上 都在洒出尸体的碎片 |
[01:51] | So … the bus is traveling sixty-five miles per hour. | 那么,这辆巴士的时速是65英里 |
[01:56] | What’s the distance from the tip of her nose to the tip of her toes? | 她的鼻尖和脚趾尖现在离了多远呢? |
[02:04] | CSI 417 : XX | |
[02:41] | Well, looks like she used strips from a white cotton sheet. | 看来她使用的是从白色棉衬衫上撕下的布条 |
[02:45] | Yeah, use whatever’s available when you’re breaking out of prison, I guess. | 是啊,逃狱时能用的都用上,我猜 |
[02:53] | Low thread count. Average tensile strength wasn’t strong enough to support her weight. | 厚度不够,强度不足以支撑她的重量 |
[03:05] | The torque of the spinning axle ripped her apart like the rubber off a bad retread | 车抽的转力把她像轮胎的橡皮一样撕裂 |
[03:09] | Yep. If she’d used a nylon rope, she’d be on her way to Tijuana. | 对,要是她用尼龙的话, 她现在就在去Tijuana的路上了 |
[03:13] | Right. I’ll call auto detail, have the bus sent to the garage, yeah? | 是啊,我打电话给汽车处理队, 把巴士送到维修厂去,好么? |
[03:17] | Oh, hey, after that, grab Sara and go directly to jail | 噢,嘿,然后带上萨拉直接去监狱 |
[03:20] | I’m going to supervise this body part collection. | 我要看着尸体碎片的收集运作 |
[04:26] | Okay, David, I think that’s it. | 好了,大卫,就这些了 |
[04:29] | I’ll get these parts to Dr. Robbins. He’ll start putting her back together. | 我要把这些碎片送到罗宾斯医生那里 他会开始组合她的身体的 |
[04:54] | Helter-skelter. | 这里乱得要死 |
[04:56] | Yeah … except there’s no blood spatter on the walls or the ceiling. | 是啊,除了墙上和天花板上没有血迹而已 |
[05:01] | We have the murder weapon. He was stabbed in the chest. | 这就是凶器,他是胸口被刺的 |
[05:10] | here’s two of them in that apartment. The name’s Adanto Adams. | 这公寓里住了两个人,那个人的名字是阿达诺・亚当斯 |
[05:14] | He don’t live in that apartment. He’s visiting from out of town. That’s Zero’s little brother. | 他不住在这里,是从城外来的, 是泽洛的小哥哥 |
[05:19] | ‘Zero’? | 泽洛? |
[05:21] | Zero Adams. He’s the one who lives there. | 泽洛・亚当斯,他住这儿 |
[05:34] | Well, unless he was bending over the sofa with his chest pushed against this cushion, | 除非他趴在沙发上,用胸顶着垫子 |
[05:40] | this bloodstain is inconsistent with that wound. | 这里的血迹和伤口不符 |
[05:44] | Paul, would you turn him over for us? | 保罗,帮我们给他翻个身好么? |
[05:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:55] | Oh, yeah. Stabbed in the chest and the back. | 没错,胸口和背部都被刺了 |
[06:00] | So, uh, where is this Zero now? | 那么,泽诺现在哪? |
[06:03] | I don’t know. I’m not his mother. I’m his landlord. | 我怎么知道?我又不是他妈,我只是房东 |
[06:08] | Well, if you see him, give me a call. | 那么你看见他的话,打电话给我 |
[06:11] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 好,好,当然 |
[06:15] | When I do a jigsaw puzzle, I like to start with a corner piece. | 我做拼图游戏的时候,喜欢从角上的那块开始 |
[06:19] | When the puzzle’s a body, the corner piece is the pelvis. Oh, uh, Nick ID’d your vic | 当这个拼图是人体的时候, 角上的那块就是盆骨 啊,尼克确认了死者的身份 |
[06:24] | She missed her last bed check. Convict number sixty-nine twenty. | 她是最后一次查床时失踪的,囚犯号06920 |
[06:30] | Antoinette Stella. Two-year sentence for identity theft. | 安东尼特・斯特拉,盗窃ID身份被判两年 |
[06:36] | She was due for release next month. Guess she was in a hurry. | 她下个月就要出狱了,大概很急着离开 |
[06:40] | No, she wasn’t trying to escape. She was murdered. | 不是,她没打算逃狱,她是被谋杀的 |
[06:44] | I dissected her arm. | 我解剖了她的手臂 |
[06:48] | The blood in the brachial artery is clotted, which is indicative of a post-mortem laceration. | 手臂动脉里的血都凝结了, 是死后才被撕裂的迹象 |
[06:55] | Have you determined the cause of death? | 你确认死因了么? |
[06:57] | Yep. Cranio-cerebral injury… | 嗯,头骨大脑皮层受伤 |
[07:02] | … due to blunt-force trauma. Depressed skull fracture imbedded with tiny white fibers. | 钝器重击造成,一些头骨裂缝中掺有少量的白色纤维 |
[07:08] | Given the depth and position of the, uh, fracture, I’d say she was hit on the head | 从头骨裂缝的深度和位置来看, 我认为她是头部被击 |
[07:13] | with something hard on the inside and white and fuzzy on the outside. | 被某种包着白色绒毛的重物击中 |
[07:15] | I’d like a clean look at that fracture. | 我想仔细看一下头骨的裂缝 |
[07:17] | Sure. I’ll start her bath. | 好的,我要给她清洗一下 |
[07:18] | Anything else? | 还有什么发现么? |
[07:20] | Well, you might want to check out her left forearm. | 嗯,你会想看看她的左前臂的 |
[07:26] | Birthmark? | 胎记? |
[07:27] | Rap sheet’s referenced “dermatological anomalies.” According to her, she didn’t have any. | 拘留记录上提到”皮肤异常”, 但是她好像没有 |
[07:36] | I’ll take a slice down to histology. | 我要切下来做组织分析 |
[07:41] | We locked down as soon as we got the call. We do bed checks six times a day | 我们接到电话后就封锁了, 我们一天要做六次查床 |
[07:46] | All inmates were accounted for at thirteen hours. | 所有的囚犯都在下午一点清点过 |
[07:49] | -What time did the bus leave for church? -Thirteen-thirty. | -巴士什么时候开往教堂的? -一点半 |
[07:52] | Hey, sexy, how ’bout you come back here on your day off? | 嘿,宝贝,下班后回来这儿如何? |
[07:56] | No gag reflex. | 别不说话 |
[07:58] | Watch it, Harris. Got a drawer full of C-9s with your name on’em. | 小心点,哈里斯,拿个抽屉装满C-9,写上你的名字 |
[08:00] | What are you lookin’ at? | 你看什么看? |
[08:06] | What can you tell us about the vic? | 关于被害人你有什么可以告诉我们的么? |
[08:08] | Antoinette? She was popular with the other inmates. No enemies to speak of. | 安东尼特?她在囚犯中很受欢迎,没什么敌人 |
[08:11] | his was Antoinette’s cell. Christine, you’re going to step out. Officer. | 这是安东尼特的囚房,克里斯丁,出来。 长官,请 |
[08:23] | When’s the last time you saw baby girl? | 你最后一次看见宝贝女孩是什么时候? |
[08:25] | I’ll need to check my calendar. | 我要查一下日程表 |
[08:27] | Don’t get stupid on me, Christine. | 别耍我,克里斯丁 |
[08:29] | Baby girl — was that a street name? | 宝贝女孩?这是街名么? |
[08:31] | Yes. That’s what everyone called her. Christine? | 对,大家都这么叫她。克里斯丁? |
[08:34] | I saw baby girl at lunch ’bout an hour before we got on the bus. | 我午饭时看见过她 大概是上巴士前一小时 |
[08:43] | Hey, that’s my locker. I didn’t take none of Baby’s stuff. | 嘿,那是我的柜,我没拿她什么东西 |
[08:46] | Didn’t say you did. | 没说你拿了 |
[08:48] | Look … I didn’t hardly know baby girl. She only lived up in here eight days. | 看,我并不了解她,她在这儿才住了八天 |
[08:53] | Eight days? | 八天? |
[08:54] | In this cell. Few weeks ago, I found her smuggling contraband. | 是在这个囚房,几周前我发现她偷带违禁品 |
[08:59] | It was just a silver necklace. | 那只是一条银项链 |
[09:01] | Inmates aren’t allowed jewelry. It wasn’t a major infraction, but I transferred her cell. | 囚犯是不准带珠宝的,那不算严重违规 但我给她换了囚房 |
[09:07] | Makeup, deodorant, shampoo. | 化妆品,除臭剂,洗发水 |
[09:09] | Inmates are allowed commissary visits once a month, unless they rack up two weeks in nights | 囚犯被允许每月去一次生活用品商店 只要她们连续两个星期晚上都太平点 |
[09:14] | Do you keep track of purchases? | 你有保留购物记录么? |
[09:16] | I can get you a list. And just for the record, in the state of Nevada | 我可以给你个清单。 让我先说一下,内华达州 |
[09:21] | there’s never been a homicide in a Female Correctional Facility. | 女性改良监狱从来没有发生过杀人的事件 |
[09:23] | Until now. | 现在有了 |
[09:30] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[09:32] | I’m ruling you out as a suspect, ma’am. | 我在查证你是不是嫌疑犯 |
[09:38] | No evidence of blood. | 没有血迹 |
[09:40] | I could’ve told you that. | 那个我早就可以告诉你了 |
[09:42] | Warden, could you show us where the bus was parked before it left the facility | 监狱长,能待我们去看看 巴士离开前停在哪里么? |
[09:47] | The bus was stationed right here. | 就停在这儿 |
[09:49] | Are you the only driver? | 你是唯一的驾驶员? |
[09:50] | Only bus driver. Got my CDLC last May. | 唯一的驾驶,去年五月拿到驾照 |
[09:57] | Officer, before you drove out of here, did you inspect the vehicle? | 你出发前,检查过这辆车么? |
[10:00] | Miss … Sidle, I don’t get time to scratch my ass. | 赛德小姐,我可没时间做这个 |
[10:04] | I haven’t had a junior officer in my department in two years | 我的部门已经两年没有新人了 |
[10:07] | Now, usually, I work the road, and when the warden asks, I take inmates on field trips. | 现在我一般负责开车 典狱长命令时,我负责带囚犯出去兜风 |
[10:12] | Did you know the dead woman, baby girl, Antoinette Stella? | 你认识死者么?宝贝女孩,安东尼特・斯特拉 |
[10:16] | Start seeing ’em as real people, start carin’ when | 开始把她们当正常人看,当她们 |
[10:19] | they go back to their pimp dealer scumbag boyfriend? | 去见皮条客男友开始关心她们? |
[10:21] | That’s enlightened. | 很有启发性 |
[10:23] | That’s reality. | 这是事实 |
[10:24] | No sign of a struggle, no evidence of a body drag. | 没有搏斗的迹象,也没有拖拉尸体的痕迹 |
[10:27] | If the attack didn’t happen in her cell or in here, maybe it happened on the bus. | 如果不是发生在囚房或这儿的话 也许是在车上 |
[10:31] | Who maintains your transpo fleet? | 谁负责保养你的车? |
[10:33] | Fleet? We got three antique buses. Inmates do all the work. | 保养?我们只有三辆老车,囚犯负责所有的工作 |
[10:37] | You allow inmates to service your prison vehicles? | 你让囚犯保养囚车? |
[10:39] | You bet. On Saturday, I even bring in my SUV. Juanita washes it. | 对,星期六我甚至把我的SUV开来让朱尼塔清洗 |
[10:45] | Ain’t that right, Juan’a? I’ve got to get something on top of my $11.65 an hour. | 不是么?朱尼塔? 这是我每小时11.65元之外的额外福利 |
[10:52] | Look, we’re in the middle of the desert. We’re a hundred miles from the pit of nowhere. | 看,我们这儿是沙漠的中心 百里内什么都没有 |
[10:57] | Is that gate always unlocked? | 那大门一直都没锁着么? |
[10:58] | It’s not like someone’s going to hot-wire the bus and hightail it out of here. | 不会有人进来发动车子并开走吧 |
[11:01] | Right, so essentially anyone in the prison population could have walked into the garage, | 这倒也是,那么基本上监狱里的每个人 都有可能进入车库 |
[11:06] | onto the bus and no one would have said boo? | 坐上车子,而没有人会说什么? |
[11:08] | Boo. | 正确 |
[12:31] | I got a call at work and was told to get over here right away and he’s not here. | 我上班的时候接到电话要我马上来这儿 但他却不在这儿 |
[12:34] | Detective, I got your page. | 探长,我接到你的传呼 |
[12:36] | Hey, we were canvassing the area when Mr. Samuels showed up. | 嘿,萨姆埃尔先生来的时候我们正在检查这地方 |
[12:40] | He says he’s the tenant’s guardian. He’s got questions. | 他自称是房客的监护人,有问题要问 |
[12:42] | So do I. | 正好我也有 |
[12:45] | Mr. Samuels, I’m Warrick Brown. I’m from the crime lab. | 萨姆埃尔先生,我是犯罪实验室的沃里・布朗 |
[12:47] | What happened to Zero? There’s crime tape on his door. These guys won’t let me in. | 泽洛发生了什么事?他的门被封了 这些家伙不让我进去 |
[12:52] | -His brother was murdered. -Adanto? | -他哥哥被谋杀了 -阿达诺? |
[12:55] | Did you know him? | 你认识他? |
[12:57] | Yeah, I’ve known them both since they were kids. | 对,我从他们小时候就认识他们 |
[13:00] | -Frank … -Zero. | -弗兰克 -泽洛 |
[13:03] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起,真的对不起 |
[13:29] | Absorption. | 有发现 |
[13:33] | Blood? | 是血迹? |
[13:34] | Yeah, and it’s more than just a paper cut. | 对,不是小伤 |
[13:37] | I’ll swab it for DNA. | 我要做DNA检测 |
[13:50] | Florescence. Bluish-white. | 好多,浅蓝色带白色 |
[14:08] | Acid phosphatase tests positive. | 磷酸测试呈阳性 |
[14:12] | What is semen doing in the back of a female prison bus? | 女囚巴士的后座怎么会有精液? |
[14:21] | It’s okay, Zero. Just answer the questions. | 放松点,泽洛,尽管回答问题 |
[14:28] | I said I was sorry ’cause I’m not supposed to be out by myself. | 我说对不起是因为 我不应该独自地外出 |
[14:32] | So, why did you go out? | 那么,你为什么出去? |
[14:36] | Well, I came home from special school, I found Adanto in the kitchen. | 我从特教学校回来的时候 发现阿达诺在厨房里 |
[14:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:50] | -When was the last time you talked to your brother? | -你最后一次和你哥哥交谈是什么时候? |
[14:56] | Just before school. | 就在去学校前. |
[14:58] | What I’m about to tell you, you can’t tell anybody. | 我下面告诉你的,你不能告诉任何人 |
[15:01] | No. No, I won’t. Scout’s honor. | 不告诉,以童子军的名义发誓 |
[15:06] | We’re going to be rich like we always talked about. | 我们马上要发财了,就像平时一直说的 |
[15:12] | -I love you, kid. -I love you, too. | -我爱你,孩子 -我也爱你 |
[15:16] | Said he was going to buy me a shiny new car and a driver to take me | 他说他要买一辆崭新亮丽的新车给我 再给我配个司机 |
[15:21] | anywhere I wanted to go. | 载我去任何我想去的地方 |
[15:25] | He said we were going to be rich. | 他说我们要发大财了 |
[15:37] | Juanita’s in charge of bus detail. I’m sure she’ll be happy to answer your questions. | 朱尼塔负责车子的保养 她会很高兴回答你的问题 |
[15:43] | Juanita? Do you recall the last time that you washed out the interior of the bus? | 朱尼塔?你还记得最后一次清洗车子里面么? |
[15:49] | Yesterday, a few hours before we left for work release.If something’s missing, it wasn’t me. | 昨天我们出发前一个小时 如果丢了什么东西,绝不是我干的 |
[15:53] | You can check my locker | 你可以检查我的柜子 |
[15:55] | Did you notice anything unusual in the back of the bus? | 你有没有注意到车子的后座有什么异常? |
[15:59] | Like what? | 什么意思? |
[16:01] | -Blood or … semen? -Didn’t see any blood | -血迹,或者精液 -我没看见有血迹 |
[16:07] | What about semen? | 精液呢? |
[16:08] | Don’t they still do it in the backseat in the free world? | 在外面她们不是都在车的后座做的么? |
[16:11] | Yeah. But I doubt if conjugal visits are permitted in a prison bus. | 对,但我想知道囚犯的配偶允许进入囚车么? |
[16:19] | Conjugal visits aren’t permitted anywhere. | 他们哪里都不许去 |
[16:21] | The ACLU was going to bring a case that’s … | 公民自由联盟正打算引入一项条款。。。 |
[16:30] | The only men permitted in this correctional facility are the correctional officers. | 能来这里的男性就只有监狱的警官 |
[16:34] | It’s a class “d” felony for a co to have sexual contact with an inmate. | 和囚犯有性接触是D级重罪 |
[16:41] | Lots of things are felonies, but people still do them. Otherwise, you and I’d be out of a job. | 很多行为都是重罪,但仍然有很多人犯罪 不然我们都要失业了 |
[16:49] | The white fibers from the head wound were straight out of any Wal-market. | 头部伤口的白色纤维很普通,到处都有的卖 |
[16:53] | Seventy-eight percent cotton, fourteen percent polyester and seven percent nylon elastic | 百分之78的成分是棉,百分之14是多元脂 以及百分之7的尼龙橡筋 |
[16:57] | Sounds like we’re looking for a lethal pair of white underpants. | 听上去我们是在寻找一条致命的白色内裤 |
[17:01] | Yeah, or a bra, pair of socks. The skin discoloration, that was a real challenge. | 是啊,或者是胸罩,一双袜子 还有皮肤上那个斑块确实很有挑战性 |
[17:08] | You know, uh, on her forearm.Looked like a birthmark. | 你知道,是她前臂上那个,看上去像个胎记 |
[17:11] | Yeah, that skin sample was supposed to be sent to histology. | 对,那个样本应该被送去做组织分析了 |
[17:14] | Yeah, well, they kicked it back to me. | 他们把它送回来给我了 |
[17:15] | Uh, the coloration was an adulterant. Aluminum chelate of carminic acid. | 嗯,那个斑块是混合物 带胭脂酸的铝螫混合物 |
[17:21] | Aluminum ch … ? I’ve never heard of this before. | 铝什么?我从没听过 |
[17:23] | It’s a cochineal. | 那是一种胭脂虫 |
[17:25] | A what? | 什么? |
[17:26] | A cochineal. They’re scaled insects. Carminic acid is found in their intestines. | 胭脂虫,是一种带磷的昆虫 胭脂酸来自它们的体内 |
[17:30] | It’s bitter, so it discourages predators. | 味道很苦,所以捕食者不喜欢他们 |
[17:33] | As a dye, it’s been prized for centuries. | 近几个世纪来一直被作为染料 |
[17:35] | Since when did you become an insects expert? | 你什么时候变成昆虫专家了? |
[17:38] | Entomology textbook.Grissom gave it to me last Christmas. | 昆虫教科书,去年圣诞节格里森给我的 |
[17:41] | When I can’t sleep, I read. | 我睡不着的时候就读它 |
[17:43] | Funny, I didn’t get a Christmas gift from Grissom. Did you? | 哈,我就没收到格里森的圣诞礼物,你呢? |
[17:46] | No. Uh, so, assuming that she was tattooed in prison, how’d she get a hold of the bugs? | 没有。那么,假设她是在监狱里纹的身 她哪来的胭脂虫? |
[17:53] | Well, um, cochineals feed on cactus plants. They probably grow wild in the prison area. | 嗯,这些昆虫以仙人掌树为食 在监狱附近很可能就有野生的 |
[17:59] | Baby girl could’ve smashed up a few bugs, used the carminic acid to tattoo herself. | 宝贝女孩可以碾碎一些虫, 用胭脂酸给自己纹身 |
[18:05] | Do you have a photo of the tattoo? | 你有纹身的照片么? |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:15] | Looks like a half moon. Gang moniker, maybe. | 看上去像个半月,可能是帮派的外号 |
[18:19] | Every woman knows what that is. It’s a heart. Well, half a heart. | 女人都知道那是什么,是个心,嗯,半个心 |
[18:27] | Oh. Yeah. Where’s the other half? | 嗯,那么另一半呢? |
[18:37] | Mr. Samuels, we found your prints on the knife used to kill Adanto Adams | 萨姆埃尔先生,我们在刺杀阿达诺的刀上找到你的指纹 |
[18:41] | Now, wait a minute. I didn’t stab Adanto. | 等等,我没有刺杀阿达诺 |
[18:45] | -Oh, my god. Zero?! Zero?! | 殴,我的天,泽洛?泽洛? |
[18:50] | But you didn’t call 9-1-1. Or the police. You just took off? | 但你没有拨打911,也没有报警,你就这样走了? |
[18:54] | That’s a felony. | 那可是重罪 |
[18:56] | Look, I was concerned about Zero. He’s a nine-year-old kid in a man’s body. | 我关心泽洛的安危 他只有九岁的心智 |
[19:01] | I didn’t know if he did it. | 我不知道是不是他干的 |
[19:02] | Zero’s like a son to me. I’ve been his guardian since he was fourteen. | 泽洛就像我的儿子一样 从他14岁起我就做他的监护人 |
[19:07] | Everybody used to make fun of him. Called him “Zero.” | 每个人都取笑他,叫他”零” |
[19:09] | I told him only special people get nicknames. | 我告诉他只有重要的人才有绰号 |
[19:13] | Where’s his parents now? | 他的父母现在哪里? |
[19:15] | They passed away. He left a small inheritance for his boys and … Zero doesn’t spend much. | 他们过世了,只留下一点点遗产 泽洛并没用多少 |
[19:22] | Okay, I’ll ask again. You found the body and then you went to work? | 好,我再问你一次。 你看到尸体后就去上班了? |
[19:30] | I just needed some time to think. | 我只是需要一些时间想想 |
[19:32] | Well, you’ll get plenty of that now | 好,你现在有的是时间 |
[19:34] | Twenty-four hours in a holding cell. Come on. Let’s go. | 关押24小时,来吧,我们走 |
[19:37] | It’s very peculiar. Take a look at his chest wound. No right or left angulation | 这点很奇怪,看他胸口的伤口 没有向左边右边倾斜 |
[19:43] | No up or down. Straight in, straight out. | 也没有向上或向下,是直进直出 |
[19:47] | Well, the crime scene suggests he was moving around his apartment while being stabbed so, | 犯罪现场表明他被刺时还在房间内走动 |
[19:51] | “straight in, straight out” doesn’t seem likely. | 所以,直进直出好像也不成立 |
[19:53] | Well, one time is an anomaly. Five times? | 一刀已经不太正常了,五刀呢? |
[19:57] | All four back wounds are clustered and parallel. | 其他四个伤口呈一排并且平行 |
[20:01] | And the chest wound is at the same distance from the crown of his head as the other four. | 而且胸口的伤口到头顶的距离和其他四个一样 |
[20:06] | What about defensive wounds? | 有没有自卫造成的伤口? |
[20:07] | There are none. | 没有 |
[20:10] | Okay, so, he’s running around his apartment trying to get away from his attacker | 那么他就是在房间内跑来跑去,躲避对手的攻击 |
[20:14] | and he incurs no nicks or cuts? | 他身上有没有割伤或其他伤口? |
[20:16] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:19] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[20:20] | Well, I found this in his stomach. | 我在他的胃里找到这个 |
[20:22] | Looks like a paper wad of some sort | 看起来像是揉成一团的纸 |
[20:27] | Maybe a treasure map. | 可能是藏宝图 |
[20:31] | Good thing this guy’s not concerned with his cholesterol. He ate fatty foods. | 这家伙倒是不担心胆固醇,还吃高脂食品 |
[20:37] | Paper’s pretty well preserved. Uh, most of the ink is washed off | 纸保存得很完好,嗯,大多数字都被洗掉了 |
[20:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s something there in the corner. | 噢 噢 噢 角落里有些东西 |
[20:53] | Help me put it in there, Warrick. | 帮我把它放这,沃里克 |
[21:11] | Uh … “P-A… L…” Oh, the Palms. I know what this is. It’s a receipt for a marker | P-A… L…PALMS赌场,我知道了,这是借据的收据 |
[21:25] | For ten grand. | 一万美金的收据 |
[21:29] | Oh, yeah, that’s him. Adanto Adams. Said he wanted to play BJ in the no-limit area. | 对,就是他,阿达诺・亚当斯 他说要在无限下注区玩二十一点 |
[21:34] | So I had the cage check his credit.Qualified for ten grand. | 所以我要求检查他的信用额度,确认他有一万美金 |
[21:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | And I wrote him up. | 然后我给他记下来了 |
[21:40] | Did he have some kind of a system? | 他有什么赌法么? |
[21:42] | They all got systems. This one was a small-time double-up type thing. Bet 100, lose; bet 200 lose. | 每个人都有自己的赌法 这个是短期加倍赌法,下100,输了,下200,输了 |
[21:45] | Bet four, lose. Double-up-till-you-win type thing. | 下400,输了,每次加倍直到赢为止 |
[21:56] | Now, don’t you get anything other than a 20? Hmm? | 你的牌还没有不是20点的么? |
[22:02] | The one thing about systems in this town — if you got one, we want you here. | 这里的规矩是:只要你会赌我们就欢迎 |
[22:06] | Can I get a copy of that footage? | 我能否拷贝一份监视器影带? |
[22:08] | Listen, you look familiar. I seen you before? You been in here? | 听着,你看上去很眼熟,我们见过?你来过? |
[22:13] | Maybe just on a case. How about that footage? | 也许办案时来过,影带的事情如何? |
[22:18] | Hey, got your page. What’s up? | 收到你的传呼了,怎么样? |
[22:20] | Oh, the Warden faxed over Baby Girl’s commissary purchases. She bought one twenty-count box | 监狱长把宝贝女孩的购物清单传真过来了 她每个月购买20片装的 |
[22:25] | of tampons every month like clockwork, but check out the last few months. | 卫生棉,很有规律,但是最近几个月都没有 |
[22:32] | What are you thinking? She might not have needed any for, oh, nine months? | 你怎么想?她也许不需要,噢,九个月? |
[22:34] | I think Baby Girl was having a baby. | 我想她怀孕了 |
[22:44] | Skull’s not ready yet. Enzymes are still eating away at the proteins. | 头颅还没准备好,酵素还在消化蛋白质 |
[22:48] | Did you, by any chance, do a pregnancy test on Baby Girl? | 有空的话,你给宝贝女孩验一下孕好么? |
[22:53] | I thought she’d been incarcerated for the last 23 months. | 我想她已经被关了23个月了吧? |
[22:57] | She had been. | 没错 |
[23:09] | Urine … you’re out. | 尿液 弄出来咯 |
[23:14] | Okay … | 好 |
[23:19] | Home Pregnancy Test, huh? | 家用验孕? |
[23:20] | About ten times cheaper than the brand sold by our medical supply company, and just as accurate. | 比我们的医药供应公司卖的要便宜十倍, 而且一样准确 |
[23:26] | Eye on the bottom line. I find that very … | 注意限度,我觉得这很。。。 |
[23:32] | … sexy? | 性感? |
[23:33] | “Prudent”. But that was a good try. | 精明,不过这方法不错 |
[23:37] | Yeah, plus sign. You know what that means. | 阳性,你知道那是什么意思 |
[23:42] | Who’s your daddy? | 他爸爸是谁? |
[23:48] | Archie? | 阿切? |
[23:49] | Hey. Got your surveillance tape of Zero’s brother. | 嗨,这是泽洛的哥哥的监视录影带 |
[23:52] | Roll it. Now, according to the pit boss, the kid was playing a double-up system. | 放吧,照老板的说法,这家伙玩的是加倍赌法 |
[24:00] | What I want to know is, how many hands did he back himself up? | 我想知道的是,他玩了几手? |
[24:03] | Let’s find out. | 让我们来看看 |
[24:09] | First hand, hundred. Loser. | 第一手,100元,输了 |
[24:13] | Second hand, two hundred. Lose. | 第二手,200元,输了 |
[24:18] | Third hand, four hundred. Lose. | 第三手,400元,输了 |
[24:23] | Fourth hand, Eight hundred. So he’s doubling every bet. | 第四手,800元。那么他每手都在加倍 |
[24:28] | Yeah, that’s the classic double-up system. | 嗯,标准的加倍赌法 |
[24:35] | Go back out wide. | 倒带,看远景 |
[24:39] | Looks like he’s all in. | 看来他全下了 |
[24:42] | Tenth bet, $51,200. | 第十手,51200元 |
[24:48] | Adanto has 20. He sticks. | 阿达诺有20点,他不要了 |
[24:50] | She has two up. Another two, and thats four. | 她现在是2点,又2点,然后是4点 |
[24:55] | Two, three, two. That’s eleven. Ace, ace, ace, ace. Fifteen. Six. | 2点,3点,2点,11点了,A,A,A,A 15点了,6点 |
[25:07] | Ten-card twenty-one. What are the odds of that? | 十张牌21点,这怎么可能? |
[25:11] | The record’s an eleven-card twenty-one. That was back in ’78. | 目前的纪录是十一张牌21点,那是78年的事了 |
[25:17] | So he loses $102,300 in ten hands. What’s the $10,000 marker for? | 那么他十手输了102300元,那张10000元的收据呢? |
[25:25] | Try to chase back the 102. | 试试看回到102 |
[25:40] | He lost it all. | 他全输光了 |
[25:48] | He swallowed his loss. | 他吞下去了 |
[25:53] | All COs sign in with the desk sergeant. All COs sign in with the desk sergeant. | 所有狱警向巡官报到 所有狱警向巡官报到 |
[25:59] | Miss Willows. My COs are level 3 peace officers. | 维勒斯小姐,我的狱警都是三级治安警官 |
[26:03] | I will not subject them to a DNA lineup that is nothing more than a wild goose chase. | 我不会让他们做DNA测试,没有比这更愚蠢的方法了 |
[26:07] | We have probable cause to believe that a Correctional Officer was involved with Baby Girl. | 我们有充分的理由相信 有一名狱警和宝贝女孩的案子有关 |
[26:13] | Involved in getting her pregnant, maybe, but that’s a far cry from homicide. | 也许有人是令她怀孕,但不可能导致杀人 |
[26:17] | Nevertheless, as you pointed out, sex with an inmate is a crime. | 不管怎么样,就像你上次说的, 和囚犯发生性关系是犯罪的 |
[26:22] | Which is the basis for my warrant. | 这就是为什么我有许可证 |
[26:30] | Okay,gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? | 好了先生们,注意一下好么? |
[26:33] | Hey, I did some digging. Withdrawal slip from Zero Adams’ custodial account the day of the murder. | 嘿,我研究了一下 这是谋杀案当天泽洛・亚当斯的监护人账户的提款单 |
[26:39] | How much? | 多少? |
[26:40] | $102,000 even. | 正好102000元 |
[26:42] | Who are the signatories? | 谁签的名? |
[26:43] | Zero Zdams and Frank Samuels. | 泽洛・亚当斯和弗兰克・萨姆埃尔 |
[26:44] | Uh, this is not my signature. This is Zero’s account. I’m the custodian, but, um, I didn’t sign this. | 这不是我的签名,这是泽洛的账户 我是监护人,但是,我没有签过名 |
[26:53] | Adanto. That son of a … | 阿达诺,这个狗娘养。。。 |
[26:57] | What? You knew about this? | 怎么?你知道这事? |
[26:59] | Indirectly. We had it out. | 间接的,我们谈过 |
[27:02] | Tell you something, you degenerate. All I’ve heard from you is how much money you blow day-trading, | 告诉你,你堕落了 我听到你的一切都是你每天花多少钱 |
[27:06] | and now you want to touch your brother’s life savings? You can forget about it. | 你现在想动用你弟弟的储蓄? 你别妄想了 |
[27:09] | Don’t you see? If I play perfect blackjack, there is no way we can lose … | 你没发现么?如果我21点玩得好,没有理由会输 |
[27:12] | There is no perfect blackjack. | 没有人能永远赢 |
[27:14] | I’m going to need, uh, a sample of … of your handwriting. Also need a sample from Zero. | 我需要你的笔迹,还有泽洛的 |
[27:24] | Just copy this? | 就照这些抄? |
[27:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:45] | London letters is one of my favorite standard writing tests. Uh, the paragraph has every capital letter in the alphabet, | 伦敦体是我很喜欢的笔迹规格鉴定之一 嗯,这段每一个字母表中的大写字母都有了 |
[27:51] | as well as numbers one through nine. | 数字 1 到 9 也一样 |
[27:54] | Just tell me who’s lying. | 只需告诉我谁在说谎 |
[27:55] | Uh, okay. Uh, Zero’s not. Uh, his signature is authentic. Proof is in the “Z. | 好,泽洛没有说谎,他的签名是真的 从这个Z可以看出 |
[28:02] | Okay, uh, look at the “F” in “Frank Samuels” from the withdrawal slip, | 好,看看提款单上弗兰克的 F |
[28:09] | and then look at the “F” from the London Letters.Different. | 然后再看看伦敦体上的F,不一样 |
[28:14] | As well as the “S” in “Samuels,” and the “S” in “Switzerland.” Again, way off | 萨姆埃尔的S和瑞士中的S也是如此 |
[28:24] | I hate to tell you, Warrick, but I think your guardian might be telling you the truth. | 我不想这么说,沃里克 我想你那位监护人说的是实话 |
[28:29] | And from what I can see, Zero didn’t forge it. | 而且就我看来,泽洛没有作假 |
[28:32] | Well, then who did? Adanto? | 那是谁?阿达诺? |
[28:35] | Without a sample, I can’t tell you. | 没有样本,我没法告诉你 |
[28:39] | Start talking. | 说啊 |
[28:40] | The blood Nick and Sara found in the back of the bus– consistent with the victim. | 尼克和萨拉在车后座找到的血迹和被害人吻合 |
[28:45] | Not a surprise. | 不算意外 |
[28:47] | Semen found in the back of the bus matches your bus driver’s DNA. | 车上的精液和巴士司机的DNA吻合 |
[28:50] | Also, not a surprise. | 也不算意外 |
[28:52] | Try this one. Bus driver’s DNA has 13 alleles in common with the victim’s unborn fetus. | 这个呢。司机的DNA有13组遗传基因 和被害人未出生的胎儿相同 |
[29:05] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[29:06] | She was pregnant. Twelve weeks. And you’re the father. Your attorney has reviewed your case file. | 她怀孕12个星期了,你就是那个父亲 律师已经检阅了你的材料 |
[29:14] | It’s in there. | 就在那 |
[29:19] | When he said he expected something on top of his $11.65 an hour, I thought he was talking about free car washes. | 那时候他说他在每小时11.65元之外有额外福利 我还以为他说的是免费洗车呢 |
[29:26] | There’s no evidence of anti- or paramortem rape. He’ll claim it was consensual. | 没有强奸或者奸尸的证据, 他可以宣称是双方自愿的 |
[29:30] | It’s still rape. Under cover of authority. | 这还是强奸,利用职务之便 |
[29:33] | She swore she couldn’t have kids. Too many turns at the coat hanger … | 她发誓她不会怀孕,太多谎言了。 |
[29:39] | … her words. | 这是她说的 |
[29:41] | Yeah. I imagine that you were pissed off when she broke the news. It kind of changes the power dynamics. | 我可以想象她把消息传出去的时候你很愤怒 似乎权力要变迁了 |
[29:51] | And she blabs to the warden. He’s demoted from officer to inmate. | 她向典狱长告密,他要从警官变成囚犯了 |
[29:55] | That is murder. | 那就是谋杀了 |
[29:58] | I swear, I had no idea. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[30:00] | Doug, let me handle this. If the DA had sufficient evidence to file murder charges, he would have. | 道格,这里交给我,如果检察官有足够的证据起诉他谋杀 他当然会起诉 |
[30:05] | Well, your client’s already been charged with a felony. DA has all the time in the world. | 你的委托人已经被起诉了,检察官会有足够的时间 |
[30:09] | Look, I can’t fight the evidence. | 我没办法辩解 |
[30:11] | Doug, Doug, would you be quiet? | 道格,安静 |
[30:12] | Look, I got her pregnant. I admit it. I’ll do the time, okay? | 看吧,我让她怀孕了,我承认,好么? |
[30:17] | But you can’t prove that I killed her because I didn’t. | 但你不能证明我杀了她,因为我没有 |
[30:26] | How’s the knife handle coming? | 刀柄怎么样了? |
[30:28] | Handled. The substance Grissom scraped off was interior latex house paint with titanium dioxide. | 处理好了,格里森刮下的是含二氧化钛的房内的橡漆 |
[30:35] | hat would be glossy, right? | 有光泽,是吧? |
[30:36] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[30:38] | What’s house paint doing on a knife handle? | 房内的油漆和刀柄有什么关系? |
[30:39] | In 1984, William Bergstrom asked old man Binion if he could come into his casino and bet a million dollars on one roll of craps | 1984年,威廉・伯格斯通问老比尼奥自己是否可以去 他的赌场赌一注一百万美元的骰子 |
[30:46] | That November, he put a briefcase full of $1 million on the “don’t pass” line, rolled a seven on the come-up. | 当年11月, 他把装满一百万美元的手提箱放在赌桌上 然后掷了个七点 |
[30:53] | Loser. | 输了 |
[30:54] | Soon after that, he killed himself | 不久后他就自杀了 |
[30:57] | So, what are you getting at? | 你想说什么? |
[30:59] | If the wounds couldn’t have been made by a handheld knife, maybe the knife wasn’t handheld. | 如果伤口不是由带柄的刀造成的 可能刀子根本就不带柄 |
[31:04] | How else are you going to stab a guy? | 你还能怎么刺人? |
[31:06] | Well, put the evidence aside for a second. What was Adanto’s state of mind? | 把这些先放在一边 当时阿达诺心情如何? |
[31:11] | You’ve had a few bad runs. | 你走错了方向 |
[31:13] | Guy comes into town, convinces his brother to invest in some two-bit double-up system, | 他进城说服他弟弟把钱投在加倍赌博上 |
[31:19] | ends up losing his life savings in a ten-card twenty-one. In a word: Desperate. | 然后以一副10张牌21点输掉了他的全部储蓄 一个词:绝望 |
[31:26] | So put that into context with your evidence. | 把这个列入你的证据 |
[31:34] | Greg. | 格雷戈 |
[31:35] | Do you think skin cells can survive fifty miles of rough desert road? | 你认为皮肤细胞在被拖了50英里 的粗糙沙漠路后还能存活么? |
[31:40] | That’s what I asked you. | 那正是我问过你的 |
[31:41] | I analyzed every strip of fabric from the bus’ chassis. Zilch. | 我分析了巴士底盘所有的布条,没有结果 |
[31:46] | But I’m a guy who likes to tie up loose ends, | 不过我是个不达目的,誓不罢休的人 |
[31:48] | so I asked Doc Robbins to send over the scraps that were tied to the body parts. | 所以我请罗宾斯医生把绑住身体部分的那些切片送来 |
[31:52] | That’s where I found them. Fresh, abraded epithelials. | 我从中找到了新鲜的,擦伤的上皮组织 |
[32:00] | So, if the epithelial DNA matches the bus driver, this case is closed. | 那么如果上皮组织的DNA和巴士司机的吻合 这个案子就结束了 |
[32:05] | One problem. Double “X” marks the spot. | 有一个问题,是双X基因 |
[32:08] | It’s female DNA? Well, I guess we’re looking at an inmate. | 女性的DNA?我想我们要找的是个囚犯了 |
[32:12] | Or female staff. | 也许是女同事同犯 |
[32:14] | Excuse me. Am I interrupting? | 抱歉,我打扰你们了么 |
[32:15] | Oh, not if the vic’s skull is in that bag. | 没有,如果被害人的头骨在那个包里 |
[32:20] | Alas, poor Yorick. I knew him, Horatio. | 哎,可怜人,这可是艰苦的工作 |
[32:26] | The occipital bone retained the shape of the murder weapon. | 后头骨保留了凶器的形状 |
[32:45] | Desperation. | 真令人绝望 |
[33:30] | There’s no way we can lose. | 我们不可能输 |
[33:33] | This is Vegas. | 这里是维加斯 |
[33:34] | Anything can happen. | 什么都会发生 |
[33:54] | I found a way to make us some money. | 我找到一个赚钱的法子 |
[33:57] | We’re going to be rich like we always talked about. I love you, kid. | 就像一直说的,我们要发财了。 我爱你,孩子 |
[34:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:11] | He killed himself? | 他是自杀的? |
[34:15] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[34:21] | No. Why would he do that? | 不,为什么他要这样做? |
[34:23] | Your brother took out an insurance policy with an accidental death clause. | 你哥哥买了意外死亡保险 |
[34:31] | It means that if he was murdered, the beneficiary would be entitled to a million dollars. | 这就意味着,如果他被谋杀, 承受人将得到一百万美金的理赔金 |
[34:35] | You’re the beneficiary. | 你是受益人 |
[34:38] | Unfortunately, the coroner is going to rule the case a suicide … | 很不幸,验尸官将判定此案为自杀 |
[34:43] | and not a homicide, which makes that policy worthless. | 而不是他杀,保险无效 |
[34:47] | I-I was just trying to help my brother. Oh … I want Frank. | 我…我只是想帮助我哥哥。 欧,找弗兰克来 |
[34:55] | Listen to me. Frank will be facing charges of obstructing justice. Do you understand? | 听着,弗兰克将面临妨害司法公正的起诉 你懂么? |
[35:00] | The court will appoint you another guardian. | 法院会替你另外指定监护人 |
[35:02] | No, I don’t want another guardian. I want Frank! | 不,我不要别的监护人 我要弗兰克 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:28] | This program is scanning the topography of the skull and building a three-dimensional image based on the data. | 这个程序在扫描头骨的形状 并基于这些数据建立一个三维影响 |
[35:36] | It should be done in a second, but you can already see two concentric arcs. | 马上就好了,但你已经可以看见两个同心圆 |
[35:42] | Inner arc is impressed just a little bit deeper into the skull. Check it out. | 里面那个圆稍微深一些,检查一下 |
[35:46] | Like a crater in a crater. | 像是坑中还有个坑 |
[35:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:49] | Can you enlarge to full screen? | 把整个屏幕放大 |
[35:57] | There. | 那儿 |
[36:00] | Small … | 小点 |
[36:01] | … evenly spaced indentations on the edge of the inner arc. | 内圈的边缘呈现出整齐交错的样子 |
[36:05] | I know what that is. | 我知道那是什么了 |
[36:15] | Skinny-ass feather worth as much trouble dead as she was alive? I didn’t ask her to move in here. | 这玩意儿能把活人给砸死么?又不是我叫她搬过来的 |
[36:20] | No one asked you. | 没人问你 |
[36:28] | So, Warden, baby girl was transferred to this cell about a week ago? | 监狱长,那么宝贝女孩是一星期前转来这里的? |
[36:31] | That’s right. | 对 |
[36:32] | Where was she last housed? | 之前呢? |
[36:34] | “D” block. | D区 |
[36:53] | White fibers. | 白色纤维 |
[37:00] | Warden, how often do the inmates have their laundry washed? | 监狱长,囚犯们多久洗一次衣服? |
[37:05] | Twice a week: One day for colors, one day for whites. Tomorrow’s a white day. | 一周两次,一次洗彩色衣服,另一次洗白色衣服 明天是洗白色衣服的日子 |
[37:14] | You don’t mind if I empty out your laundry bag, do you? | 不介意我倒空你的洗衣袋吧? |
[37:30] | Juanita, would you remove your shoes, please? | 朱尼塔,把鞋子脱下来好么 |
[37:35] | Now. | 快点 |
[37:47] | The other. | 另一只 |
[38:13] | A lock in a sock. | 原来是把锁放在袜子里 |
[38:24] | Juanita, I read your rap sheet. Possession with intent to sell. | 朱尼塔,我看了你的资料,持有并意图贩卖毒品 |
[38:30] | Your old man was using you as a drug meal, right? | 你以前的男人利用你贩毒,是么? |
[38:37] | He was supposed to protect me. He said if I got caught, he’d take the fall. | 他说好保护我的,他说如果我被捕了,他会顶罪的 |
[38:46] | After the drug raid, he disappeared. Vanished. I get locked up. | 搜出毒品后,他消失了,人间蒸发了 而我就入狱了 |
[38:56] | I should’ve known better | 我该早点看清他 |
[39:01] | Well … my ex drained my bank account. | 我前夫花光了我的所有存款 |
[39:05] | I was saving up for this nice little house for my daughter and me, and .. | 我是存着想买给女儿和自己买房子的 |
[39:12] | as soon as you let ’em in, huh? | 就在你接受他时,是么? |
[39:26] | Gets lonely in prison, doesn’t it? Was it the first time you had a relationship with a woman? | 监狱里很寂寞,是么? 这是你第一次和女性交往么? |
[39:34] | Tattoo. Baby Girl had the other half. | 刺青,宝贝女孩有另一半心 |
[39:38] | I’m not … like that. | 我并不喜欢那样 |
[39:41] | It wouldn’t be the first time to cross gender lines in search of some … affection. | 这不是你第一次超越性别的界限寻找感情吧? |
[39:48] | It was the first time I felt that way about anyone. | 可那是我第一次对别人有这种感觉 |
[39:52] | And Baby Girl ended up pregnant. It’s not like she could hide that from you. | 而宝贝女孩怀孕了,看起来她瞒不过你 |
[39:56] | She said she had the flu. Yeah, right. | 她说她感冒了,对 |
[40:01] | That’s what you get for lying to me, for sneaking around. | 这就是你为什么骗我,在外面偷情 |
[40:06] | I was just playing him, Juanita. I was doing it for us. | 我只是和他玩玩,我是为了我们好 |
[40:09] | You’re a liar! | 你这骗子! |
[40:10] | Want to know the truth, Juanita? In one month, I am out of this hole … and away from you. | 想知道真相么?朱尼塔? 一个月后我就出狱了,我要离开这儿了,离开你了 |
[40:19] | And then, later that night, she said she was sorry, and we made up. | 然后那天晚上她道歉了,我们和好了 |
[40:27] | The next day,she got the Warden to transfer her … out of our cell. She wasn’t playing Doug. | 第二天,她让典狱长给她换了囚房 她和道格不是玩玩的 |
[40:34] | She was playing me. | 她玩的是我 |
[40:37] | So you killed her? | 所以你杀了她? |
[40:39] | She promised to end it with Doug. | 她答应我和道格分手的 |
[41:15] | You tied her body to the undercarriage of the bus | 你把她的尸体绑在巴士底盘上? |
[41:19] | and assumed we’d think that she died while attempting to escape … right? | 让我们以为她是越狱的时候逃跑的,是么? |
[41:26] | If there’s one thing I learned in prison … it’s to stick up for myself … | 如果我在监狱里学到了什么,那就是什么都要为了自己 |
[41:32] | because nobody else will. | 因为没人会为你想 |
[41:37] | I think that you should know that Baby Girl was telling the truth about the transfer. | 我觉得应该让你知道 其实宝贝女孩对于换房的事并没有对你说谎 |
[41:42] | It wasn’t her request. It was Warden Hutton’s decision. | 这不是她要求的,是典狱长哈顿的决定 |
[41:48] | She was caught trying to smuggle in this necklace and was reprimanded. | 她被发现想偷偷带进这个项链而被训斥 |
[41:55] | I’m guessing it was for you. | 我猜她是想给你的 |
[42:53] | Synchro: Maxx |