时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 23.976 | |
[00:13] | What do you need to get? | 你想要什么? |
[00:14] | Actually, it’s what you need to get, rook. | 其实啊,是你所需要的,年轻人。 |
[00:17] | Aw, come on, man. We’re off duty. | 呃, 哪可以呢, 我们下班了。 |
[00:19] | You’re off when I say you’re off. | 我说下班你才是下班。 |
[00:28] | Don’t forget the Ho-Hos. | 不要忘了Ho-Hos。 |
[00:54] | I can help you over here, sir. | 先生,到这来我帮你 |
[00:55] | That’s not what your light says. | 但这灯显示的跟你说的不一样。 |
[00:59] | Slow night? | 漫长的夜晚? |
[01:00] | Kind of. | 有点。 |
[01:02] | Oh… can’t forget the Ho-Hos. | 哦… 不能忘记Ho-Hos。 |
[01:18] | Get out of my way! | 别当我的道! |
[01:19] | I’ve got to get in there! What the hell is wrong with you people? | 我一定要去那! 你们 到底有什么事? |
[01:22] | My wife is still in there! | 我的妻子还在那! |
[01:24] | Why isn’t anybody helping my wife?! | 为什么没人帮助我的妻子?! |
[01:27] | We’re doing the best we can, sir… Please! | 我们在尽我们最大的力量, 先生… ! |
[01:29] | Body count’s five. | 有5具尸体。 |
[01:47] | Officer Clay entered the store unaware of a robbery that was in progress. | 克雷警官进入了商店时 没意识到劫案在进行中。 |
[01:51] | Officer Fromansky came in after he | 佛摩斯克儿警官听到枪响紧跟着进去 |
[01:53] | heard a shot fired. Engaged two suspects. Lit the place up. | 和两个疑犯枪战,打到翻天覆地。 |
[02:01] | The ski masks are John Does. The rest have wallet IDs. | 带着滑雪面具德是没名字的。 其他的人都有身份证名。 |
[02:14] | Woman at the back is Julia Reed, cocktail waitress at the Tangiers. | 后面的女士是朱莉亚瑞德, 探切儿的酒吧小姐。 |
[02:25] | Man on aisle four is Rufus Sanders, cab driver. | 躺在走廊的是如福斯山特, 的士司机。 |
[02:44] | How you want us to handle this, Grissom? | 你要我们怎么处理这事, 坤生? |
[02:48] | Same way you’d eat an elephant… one bite at a time. | 就像你吃大象方式… 一口一口地吃。 |
[02:59] | Hey, Jim… | 嗨, 吉姆… |
[03:01] | Did you know that Charles Manson is only 5’2″? | 你知道查尔斯玛生只有5尺2? |
[03:05] | Yeah, little guys tend to overcompensate. | 是的, 小个子的通常被过高地评价。 |
[03:08] | Do you remember the, uh, story about … how and where the marshals found | 你记得, 嗯, 关于 … 陆空军高级将官突袭贝克农场 |
[03:13] | old Charlie when they raided barker ranch? | 如何找到老查理的故事吗? |
[03:16] | Yeah. I always, uh… | 是的。 我一直记得, 嗯… |
[03:19] | I always liked that story. | 我喜欢那个故事。 |
[03:27] | We need a medic! | 我们需要医生! |
[03:29] | CSI 4×14 – Paper or plastic by Kornifex | |
[04:06] | All right, tell me what happened. | 好的, 告诉我发生了什么事。 |
[04:09] | I was in my radio car when I heard shots fired. I called for backup. I went in. | 当我听到枪响时,我在巡逻车里。 我要求了支援然后就进去了。 |
[04:15] | Clay, talk to me. Clay! | 克雷,跟我说话。克雷! |
[04:23] | How many shots you fire? | 你开了几枪? |
[04:25] | Three. No, four. I fired four. | 3枪。 不, 4枪。 我开了4枪。 |
[04:29] | Then what? | 然后发生了什么事?? |
[04:30] | I saw my partner on the floor. I went towards him. | 我看见我的搭档倒在地上。 我走向他。 |
[04:33] | Second gunman came at me. | 第二个歹徒朝着我来。 |
[04:42] | How many shots you fire at the second gunman, total? | 对着第二个歹徒你一共开了几枪l? |
[04:46] | Maybe-maybe five. I’d taken a shot in my vest. | 可能-可能是5枪。 我的防弹背心中受了一枪。 |
[04:50] | Hard to count under those conditions. Are you sure? | 在这种情况下很难说清楚。你确定? |
[04:52] | No, I’m not sure. That’s why I said | 不, 我不确定。 这就是为什么我说 |
[04:54] | maybe… but I know I shot four at the third guy. I was going to check on | 可能… 但我确定我对着第三个歹徒开了 4枪。 我正要看看 |
[05:00] | my partner. I caught movement in the | 我的搭档。 我发现后面有 |
[05:02] | back. Black coat, ski mask, gun… I put him down. | 响动。 黑色衣服, 滑雪面具, 枪… 我让他倒下了。 |
[05:11] | He fire at you? | 他朝你开抢了? |
[05:12] | Didn’t give him a chance. | 没给他机会。 |
[05:13] | All right, that’s all we need to know. I need your weapon. | 好的, 这就是我们所要知道的。 我需要你的武器。 |
[05:20] | My partner… I want to be the one to tell his wife. He was my responsibility. | 我的搭档… 我想去告诉 他的妻子。 我有责任。 |
[05:23] | All right. | 好的。 |
[05:29] | All right, look, if you’re not going to say it, I will. | 好的, 看, 如果你不说不出口, 我来。 |
[05:30] | Fromansky said he killed three, and there are two dead ski masks in there. | 佛摩斯克儿说他杀了三个人, 但那只有2个死的蒙面歹徒 |
[05:37] | Now, you cranked him up pretty good on that vigilante case last year. | 你去年还夸他维持社会安定很好。 |
[05:39] | Is that going to be a problem? | 那将会成为一个问题吗? |
[05:42] | No. | 不会的。 |
[05:47] | Everybody, could I please have your attention? All right, folks, I know | 大家, 请注意一下吧, 好的, 手足们, 我知道 |
[05:51] | that you’ve been through an awful lot this evening. | 今晚你们经历了个很糟的一晚。 |
[05:53] | If you could just bear with me a little longer, I need to talk with every one of you | 如果你能再给我些时间, 我想跟一次你们每个人单独地谈谈。 |
[05:57] | one at a time, so I promise to get you out of here as quickly as possible. | 因而我答应你们让 你们赶快离开这里。 |
[06:02] | Is the, uh, guy in black the cocktail waitress’ husband? | 那个穿黑的, 是那个酒吧侍应的丈夫吗? |
[06:06] | Yeah. Do you want him first? | 是的。你想先见他? |
[06:08] | I don’t think he’s ready for me just yet. I’m going to get to him soon enough. | 我想他还没有准备好。 我过会去见他。 |
[06:25] | What happened to your assault in Henderson? | 你在汉特生的案子怎么样了? |
[06:27] | I closed it. Where do you need me? | 我结案了。 需要我干些什么吗? |
[06:30] | There’s two more bodies over by the beer. | 啤酒傍边还有2具尸体。 |
[06:32] | You got it. | 收到。 |
[06:39] | Barely cleared the holster. | 几乎还没出那枪套。 |
[06:41] | Reflex, maybe. Pulled the trigger before he had a target. | 或许是反射。在他确定目标前就开枪了。 |
[06:46] | Not quick enough. | 不够快。 |
[06:54] | Those two guys came out of nowhere … made everybody go to the corner. | 那两家伙出其不意的出现 … 把所有人逼到角落。 |
[06:58] | Where, specifically? | 哪里, 准确地说? |
[07:00] | Uh… dry goods. Then one guy grabs Celeste… | 嗯… 干货那里。 然后一个歹徒抓了克拉斯… |
[07:07] | Which guy? | 哪个人? |
[07:08] | I was looking at his piece, not his face, okay? | 我只看着他的枪, 没看见他的脸, 行吧? |
[07:11] | Shotgun or handgun? | 霰弹枪还是手枪? |
[07:13] | Uh, shotgun. He drags her over to the registers, makes her open ’em up. | 嗯, 霰弹枪。 他把她拖到收款机前, 要她打开。 |
[07:18] | She does. They’re pulling out the cash, and then he sees the cops roll up. | 她做了。 他们掏出钱, 然后他看见警察出现。 |
[07:23] | Second guy says, “everybody, get down and don’t say a freaking word,” | 第二个歹徒说, “全部人,蹲下,不要发出一声,” |
[07:26] | so that’s what I did. | 我照他说的做了。 |
[07:28] | And then… | 然后… |
[07:30] | …And then? | …然后呢? |
[07:32] | …ankles and flashes and booms. | …脚,闪光和枪声。 |
[07:37] | That’s all I remember. | 这就是我记得的。 |
[07:38] | And you never moved from that spot? | 你从没有离开过那位置? |
[07:41] | No, I didn’t. | 是的,我没动过。 |
[07:42] | Do you have somewhere you need to be? | 你有什么地方要去的吗? |
[07:49] | I got to change my pants. | 我要去换我的裤子。 |
[07:53] | Sorry. | 对不起。 |
[08:28] | Well, you know, we’re not the most modern store around. | 要知道,我们这商店不是 最现代化的一间。 |
[08:30] | How long is the surveillance loop? | 监视循环的时间大概是多少? |
[08:33] | About 24 hours. | 大约24小时。 |
[08:44] | What, uh… what happened to these tapes here? | 什么, 嗯… 这些磁带呢? |
[08:47] | Nothing. | 没什么。 |
[08:48] | These are active cameras, right? | 这些是在运作的摄像机,对吗? |
[08:50] | Those VCRs are busted. Never got ’em fixed. | 那些录像机坏了,还没修理。 |
[08:52] | You know, cutbacks. Over the register and outside works. | 要知道,裁员和减支出。 在收款处和外面的 |
[08:56] | That’s all we really need. Gotta keep an eye on the employees, right? | 那是真正我们所要需要的。 要多留意雇员,对吧? |
[09:00] | Right. | 是的。 |
[09:00] | They steal worse than the customers. | 他们比顾客偷的还厉害。 |
[09:15] | You know, this guy hit a $75 jackpot. | 你知道嘛, 这家伙中了75美元奖金。 |
[09:17] | Probably shoving quarters in his pockets when this whole thing went down. | 当事件发生时,他正往他的口袋里塞硬币。 |
[09:20] | The door was twenty feet away. He probably could’ve made a run for it. | 里门那儿有20尺远。 他可能没能力跑到那。 |
[09:23] | You know, after the MGM grand fire, they found people fused to slot machines. | 你要知道,当 MGM 酒店发生大火时, 他们发现人们对老虎机很迷恋。 |
[09:27] | Never even made it out of their seats. This guy probably thought it was his lucky day. | 甚至来不及离开他们座位。 这个家伙可能认为今天是他的幸运日。 |
[09:31] | I’m sure he wasn’t going to leave without his money. | 我敢肯定他不会不带钱就会走的。 |
[09:34] | We all just started running when those | 当那两个神经病的跟警察交火时, |
[09:37] | two psychos started shooting it out with the cop… | 我们所有人就开始跑了… |
[09:50] | I took a first aid course about a hundred years ago, | 很久很久以前我学过急救课。 |
[09:53] | …so I-I-I tried to keep pressure on the wound, | …所以我-我-我 想压住他的伤口, |
[09:57] | but it just kept bleeding, you know? | 但伤口还在流血, 你知吗? |
[10:00] | I couldn’t leave Rufus all alone, scared, dying. | 我不能让儒佛斯一个呆在那, 恐惧,死掉。 |
[10:05] | You were friends? | 你们是朋友? |
[10:05] | Mmm, sort of. He-he’d come in a couple of times a week and play the quarter slots. | 嗯,可以说是的。 他-他一个星期来几次 玩老虎机。 |
[10:11] | From where you and Rufus were, could you see Officer Fromansky? | 从你和儒佛斯呆的地方, 你能看见佛摩斯克儿警官嘛? |
[10:15] | Oh, the cop who saved us? No. I couldn’t see anything. | 哦, 救我们的警官? 不。我什么都看不见。 |
[10:20] | I just heard all that gunfire just blasting away. | 我只听见开枪的声音。 |
[10:59] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨。 – 嗨。 |
[11:03] | Entry wound’s on the left side. | 子弹从左边进入。 |
[11:05] | There’s no exit wound? | 没有子弹出去的伤口? |
[11:22] | Skin’s thicker on the back. Captured the bullet. | 背后的皮比较厚。 阻挡了子弹。 |
[11:25] | We’ll retrieve it at autopsy. | 我们将会在验尸取回它。 |
[11:30] | I was, uh… holding Julia’s hand trying to find a place to hide… somewhere safe. | 我, 嗯… 拉着朱莉亚的手想 找个安全的地方躲起来的。 |
[11:38] | It was those stupid heels, you know. | 都是那些愚蠢的脚后跟,你知道。 |
[11:40] | She was always forgetting to bring her flats to work. | 她总是忘记穿平跟去上班。 |
[11:46] | Come on. | 快点。 |
[11:53] | They didn’t have to shoot her. | 他们没必要向她开枪。 |
[11:55] | They were wearing masks. We didn’t even get a good look at them. | 他们带着面具。 我们看不见他们。 |
[11:58] | Mr. Reed, you can’t look for reasons here. | 瑞德先生,你不能在这找原因。 |
[12:03] | We’ll have it out in a second. The trick is to apply even pressure all around. | 我们很快会把它取出的。 方法是在那周围使用平等的压力 |
[12:13] | Is there something wrong with tweezers? | 镊子有什么问题吗? |
[12:15] | They can mess up the striae. You’ve got enough to deal with | 它们会弄坏划痕。 你没有我的技术帮助还有 |
[12:18] | without my toolmarks in the mix. Here we go. | 很多事要做。 我们拿到了。 |
[12:27] | Huh. Paper or plastic? | 唔。 用纸的还是塑料的? |
[12:37] | Officer Clay’s already been processed. We wanted to get him to his family. | 克雷警官的尸体已经处理好了。 我们要交给他的家人了。 |
[12:42] | Did you get prints off the two suspects? | 你提取了嫌疑犯的指纹没? |
[12:44] | Uh, yeah. They’re right here. | 嗯,是的。在这儿。 |
[12:48] | And we also got bullets from both of them. | 我们从他们身上拿到了子弹。 |
[12:50] | Good. | 好的。 |
[12:57] | Prison tattoos. They weren’t virgins. | 监禁纹身。 他们不是初哥了。 |
[13:05] | Hi, I was wondering if I might be able to speak with Celeste Turner. | 嗨, 我能和科尔斯敦那谈谈吗。 |
[13:08] | She, uh, has a gunshot wound. She was brought in from the grocery store robbery. | 她, 嗯, 受枪伤。 她在商店抢劫 案中被带到这里。 |
[13:13] | Right. Curtain three. Just out of surgery. Stable. | 是的。 三号病房。 刚治疗好。 她很稳定。 |
[13:18] | She’s still pretty doped up, though. | 尽管她精神还不太好 |
[13:20] | You’re going to have to come back later. You going to need these? | 你要晚点来了。 你需要这些? |
[13:25] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的。 谢谢。 |
[13:28] | What can you tell me about the little | 你能告诉我些关于 |
[13:30] | boy who was also brought in from the robbery incident? | 从劫案中得救的男孩的事吗? |
[13:33] | Minor injuries. He’s fine. Mostly shock. He’s with his mom. | 他很好,受了点轻伤。 主要是受惊吓。 他和他妈妈在一起。 |
[13:37] | Hell of a night, huh? Take your kid to work, both end up shot. | 恐怖的一晚, 嗯? 带着小孩上班, 两个都以受枪伤结束。 |
[13:42] | Wait a minute. So, the little boy’s mother is Celeste Turner? | 等等。 那么, 小孩的母亲是科尔斯敦那? |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[14:10] | Bastard was behind her the whole time. | 小家伙一直在他后面。 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[14:18] | Okay, here’s what I got so far … there’s our two DOA suspects. | 好了, 这就是目前我能得到的 … 那两个就是劫案嫌疑犯。 |
[14:24] | Looks like they just walked in off the street. | 看上去他们刚从街道上进来 |
[14:30] | Is there any sign of Fromansky’s mystery gunner? | 有没有佛摩斯克儿说的 神秘的枪手? |
[14:33] | No. All the cars in the parking lot were accounted | 没有。 在停车场所有的车都算进去了 |
[14:35] | for, and the loading dock out back was deserted, so… | 卸货出口是闭锁的,所已… |
[14:40] | …this is the only view of what went down. | …这就是唯一的观看点。 |
[14:49] | And see here? Here comes our cop. | 看这儿?我们的人来了。 |
[14:51] | Three, four feet away, doesn’t even see him. The thing I | 3, 4尺远, 竟然看不见他。 我痛恨 |
[14:55] | hate the most is the bad guys always know if there’s going to be a gunfight. | 的是坏人总知道有枪战要发生。 |
[15:03] | Officer Clay’s one shot went into the floor. The bullet fragmented. | 克雷警官被一枪击中倒地。 子弹散开了。 |
[15:07] | That’s probably how that kid got hit. | 那可能就是那小孩受伤的来源。 |
[15:09] | But Officer Fromansky’s beretta and that suspect’s | 但佛摩斯克儿的武器和歹徒的 |
[15:12] | tec-9, they both had hollow 9 millimeters. | 霰弹枪, 它们都是9毫米口径。 |
[15:15] | Between the two of them, they shot off 18 rounds. | 在他们两个之间,他们共射击了18次。 |
[15:18] | Shotgun was a mossberg, model 500. Eight rounds fired. Ammo was double- | 霰弹枪是摩斯贝克型号500的。 射了8次,每块子弹是双壳的, |
[15:22] | aught buckshot, nine pellets per shell. | 每壳有9 颗散弹 |
[15:24] | 18 bullets, a total of 26 shells, 72 pellets. Enjoy. | 18 颗子弹,一共 26 壳, 72 颗散弹,享受一下吧。 |
[15:33] | Firing two shots! | 开2枪! |
[17:07] | Grissom, we got a problem. | 坤生, 我们有个问题。 |
[17:09] | Only one? | 只有一个? |
[17:10] | We’ve identified all the bullets recovered at the scene. | 我们确认了现场的所有子弹。 |
[17:13] | There’s no evidence of a third gunmen. | 没有第三个持枪人的痕迹。 |
[17:16] | It gets worse. | 事情变槽了。 |
[17:17] | The bullet that killed the cocktail waitress, it came from Fromansky’s gun. | 杀了酒吧小姐的子弹, 是从佛摩斯克儿的枪打出的。 |
[17:26] | How you feeling, Officer? | 你感觉怎么,警官? |
[17:27] | Little sore. | 有点麻痹的痛。 |
[17:29] | Desk duty hurts a lot more. Is there anything you want to add to your statement? | 办公室的工作令人更痛。你还有 什么要加到你的证字中去? |
[17:35] | What’s he saying I did this time? | 他怎么评价我这次做的事? |
[17:39] | A bullet from your gun killed a cocktail waitress. | 来自你的枪一个子弹 杀了一个酒吧小姐。 |
[17:43] | A ricochet. | 是折射打进去的。 |
[17:45] | No. A clean shot. | 不。是直接命中。 |
[17:48] | Not possible. | 不可能。 |
[17:49] | No one at the scene saw a third gunman. | 现场没人看见第三个持枪的人。 |
[17:52] | I would never shoot at a civilian. | 我不会对一个平民开枪。 |
[17:53] | I saw a guy wearing a ski mask, dark coat, holding a gun. | 我看见一个拿着把枪,带着滑雪面具, 穿着黑色衣服的人。 |
[17:57] | The girl was wearing a black sweater, carrying a purse. | 那女孩穿着黑色毛衣手里拿着皮夹子。 |
[18:00] | I didn’t shoot at that. | 我没对她开枪。 |
[18:02] | You’d just took a full load in the chest. Maybe you were confused. | 你防弹衣上刚中了一枪。或许你糊涂了。 |
[18:06] | Wasn’t confused. | 我没糊涂。 |
[18:07] | Your statement says that you fired four shots at this third gunman. | 你证字说你朝着第三个歹徒开了4枪。 |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[18:13] | Ballistics evidence shows that you spread five shots over the back wall. | 弹道痕迹证明你对着后墙开了5枪。 |
[18:17] | So I fired more than I thought. So what. I was engaged with multiple hostile targets. | 那我射击的次数比我想象的多怕。那怎么了。 我正忙着对付几个目标。 |
[18:22] | You’re not back in the Gulf. You’re a police | 你不是在海湾战役里, 你是个警察 |
[18:24] | officer. You’re supposed to identify a target. | 你应该能确认目标。 |
[18:26] | And that’s what I did. What are you, pissed off because | 我就是这样做的。 你是谁 , 就以为上次 |
[18:30] | the last time you tried to jam me up didn’t work? | 我不认真工作而怪到我头上? |
[18:32] | Hey, ease up. | 嗨, 放轻松。 |
[18:33] | What I said in my statement is the truth. | 我证字中所说的是真的。 |
[18:36] | The truth is, we have a dead civilian with your bullet in her. | 事实是,你的子弹留在已死的平民身上。 |
[18:43] | This going to the next step? | 这就是进行下一步? |
[18:47] | It has to. You’re on administrative leave pending an IAB review. | 不得不。 你在受到 IAB检查前先停职。 |
[18:57] | There was no way I could warn that cop. I wanted to… | 我没办法警告那个警察。 我想过的… |
[19:05] | …but the guy was right there, | …但歹徒就在那, |
[19:08] | under the counter… pushing his gun right in my stomach. | 在柜台下… 用枪指着我的肚子。 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[19:18] | You’re not the one that pulled the trigger. | 你不是扣扳机的人。 |
[19:22] | Ms. Turner, what was your son doing there with you? | 敦那小姐, 你和你儿子在哪干吗? |
[19:25] | Well, my ex was looking after him that night. | 嗯, 我前夫那晚照顾他。 |
[19:28] | Then the son of a bitch shows up at the store. | 然后那狗养的来到商店里。 |
[19:32] | Had a party to go to. Practically shoved Henry out of the car. | 要开聚会。 就把亨利推出车外 |
[19:36] | I mean… I’m not allowed to bring kids to work. | 我的意思是… 我不被允许带小孩去工作。 |
[19:41] | So I snuck Henry into the office, and I told him to stay there. | 所以我把亨利放在办公室里, 叫他呆在那。 |
[19:49] | Then? | 然后呢? |
[19:49] | Then those two maniacs came in. They shot that poor policeman. | 然后两个歹徒进来了。 他们向那可怜的警察开枪。 |
[20:01] | And then everything just went crazy. | 然后事情变得很疯狂。 |
[20:05] | I was running, and I ran to go find Henry… | 我不停地跑, 我跑去找亨利… |
[20:07] | Henry! | 亨利! |
[20:10] | …but I couldn’t find him anywhere. | …但我没找到他。 |
[20:16] | That’s all I remember. | 这就是我所记得的。 |
[20:24] | Henry likes his candy, doesn’t he? | 亨利很喜欢糖果,是吗? |
[20:27] | He’s got five cavities to prove it. How’d you know? | 他有5个��牙就足以证明了。你怎么知道的? |
[20:32] | Well, we found him in a storage cabinet, near the candy rack. | 嗯, 我们在储藏中发现他, 在糖果架的附近。 |
[20:37] | He never listens to me. | 他从不听我的。 |
[20:42] | Double counts, two people in the room at all times. | 双数,一定要两人同时在这房里。 |
[20:45] | When you’re done, match the total amounts with the register receipts, okay? | 数完后,将它与收款机里的钱总数 核对一下,明白吗? |
[20:50] | So, explain to me what all the money was | 那么, 解释一下为什么 |
[20:53] | doing in the registers and not the store safe. | 所有的钱在取款机里,而不在保险箱内。 |
[20:57] | See that light? It’s called a halo. It’s keyed to the sensor in the cash register. Now, at a | 看见那个灯泡? 叫 “halo”。 它接入到手款机的感应器里。现在 |
[21:02] | preset amount, that light goes off, letting the store manager | 预先设定了数量, 那灯开始闪亮了, 使商店经理 |
[21:06] | know it’s time to transfer the cash to the safe. Now check this out… | 知道要将钱转移到保险箱里。 现在证实一下… |
[21:16] | Most of the halos are lit. | 大多数指示灯是亮的。 |
[21:18] | Maximum cash, just lying in the drawers. | 大量现金, 就放在抽屉里。 |
[21:21] | So, those guys did their homework. They picked the perfect time to hit. | 那么, 那些家伙做过了调查 他们在最佳时机作案。 |
[21:24] | Mm-hmm. | 唔-唔。 |
[21:26] | AFIS hits on our suspects, both just recently | 指纹鉴定证实这两个疑犯都是 |
[21:29] | released from five-year sentences at Lompoc. | 收到5年监禁,刚从 Lompoc 被放出来 |
[21:32] | California boys. | 加利福尼亚州的人 |
[21:33] | Born and raised. | 在那出生和长大。 |
[21:35] | Okay. Let’s do this. Officer Clay was killed | 好的。 然我们开始吧。 克雷警官是被 |
[21:38] | by a single close-range shotgun blast to the back of the head. | 短距离的霰弹枪击中大脑后部而死。 |
[21:41] | Excessive penetration and laceration of the brain. Suspect Clyde Tremmel… | 子弹过度的渗透和划破脑。 嫌疑犯克莱瞿摩… |
[21:47] | The tec-9 guy. | 那个持 tec-9 的。 |
[21:48] | Two distant-range, medium-caliber gunshot wounds to the | 2个远距离,中口经的伤口 |
[21:51] | front of the chest, with penetration of the lung and heart. | 在前胸, 穿过肺和心藏。 |
[21:55] | Suspect Jack Delver… | 嫌疑犯杰克德尔佛… |
[21:57] | Shotgun guy. | 用散弹猎枪家伙。 |
[21:58] | One distant-range, medium-caliber gunshot wound to the forehead. The bullet penetrated | 一个远距离,中口经德伤口在前颌 。 子弹穿过 |
[22:04] | the brain and was recovered in the occipital lobe. Rufus Sanders, bystander… | 大脑停在后头部的圆形突出部 。 儒佛斯山特, 旁观者… |
[22:10] | …five scattered buckshot perforations on the outer thigh. | …在外部大腿分散了5个伤口 |
[22:13] | One severed the femoral artery, resulting in massive hemorrhage. | 一颗子弹击中大腿骨的动脉, 造成大量的出血。 |
[22:17] | And Julia Reed, cocktail waitress. | 朱莉亚瑞德,酒吧小姐。 |
[22:19] | Single medium-caliber gunshot wound to the left chest. | 一个中口经枪打中了左胸。 |
[22:23] | The bullet perforated the lung and thoracic | 子弹穿过肺和胸的主动脉 |
[22:26] | aorta, then perforated the opposite lung. And that’s it. | 然后穿过对面肺,就着这个。 |
[22:30] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢了,医生。 |
[22:39] | Catherine, something bothering you? | 凯瑟林,什么事困扰着你? |
[22:41] | A little. | 小事。 |
[22:43] | Look, I came here to pick up my wife’s body. I already gave you my statement. | 看,我来这是想拿回我妻子的尸体。 我已经做过证字了。 |
[22:47] | Well, we just need a few more details before | 嗯, 在我们调查清楚后 |
[22:50] | we can release the body. I promise this won’t be long. | 我们会还你妻子尸体。 我保证不会很久的。 |
[22:52] | What? | 什么? |
[22:53] | Well, you said that your wife fell | 你说你妻子在枪战中倒下 |
[22:56] | during the gunfight, that that’s how you got separated. | 这就是你跟她分离原因。 |
[22:59] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[23:00] | Do you recall exactly how she fell? | 你记得她是怎么倒下的? |
[23:03] | Well, what do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[23:05] | How did she land? Did she land sideways, backwards…? | 她怎么落地的? 她是侧着身的,后仰的…? |
[23:11] | She fell forward, I think. | 我想,她是往前倒地 。 |
[23:13] | She fell forward. So her hands broke the fall, landed on her knees? | 她向前倒地。 所以她手向前, 膝盖着地? |
[23:19] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[23:21] | Well, there weren’t any bruises or scrapes on her | 嗯, 她的膝盖和手肘有没有 |
[23:24] | knees or elbows, which is leading me to believe that she didn’t fall. | 其他淤痕和划痕, 这令我相信她没有跌倒过。 |
[23:28] | Well, what’s-what’s the difference? She’s dead. | 嗯, 那-那又有什么区别? 她死了。 |
[23:32] | Mr. Reed, there were a lot of bullets flying around that store and a lot of | 瑞特先生, 那天那商店有许多子弹飞来飞去, 有许多 |
[23:35] | victims, and every detail is important, but they don’t help if they’re not accurate. | 受害者,每个细节都很重要, 如果他们不正确,它们不会起作用。 |
[23:43] | Well, when we started running… she was right behind me. | 好的, 当我们跑时… 她在我后面。 |
[23:55] | She froze up. Just stood there | 她突然停住了。 就站在那儿 |
[24:02] | looking right at me… scared out of her mind. I… yelled at | 看着我… 拼命尖叫。 我… 叫 |
[24:08] | her to get down, to come over to me. Sh-she wouldn’t move. | 她趴下,到我这来。 她-她没有动。 |
[24:16] | I mean I’m… I’m pretty sure I yelled. | 我的意思是… 我肯定大声叫她了。 |
[24:22] | Highlight the shots that killed the tec-9 shooter. | 显示杀了持tec-9 的枪手。 |
[24:28] | Fromansky said that he fired three or four shots at that target. | 佛摩斯克儿说他朝着那目标开了3或4枪 |
[24:31] | He fired four. That accounts for those shots. | 他开了四枪。那就解释了那些枪声。 |
[24:42] | Okay, the guy with the shotgun was killed with… one bullet. | 好的, 拿着散弹猎枪家伙是 被… 一颗子弹杀的。 |
[24:47] | Well, those four shots were definitely meant for him. | 是的, 那四颗子弹是对着他的。 |
[24:50] | But this shot is closer to the second gunman than it is to the cocktail waitress. | 但是这一枪离离歹徒近, 和酒吧小姐对比。 |
[24:55] | Well, Fromansky was turning when he fired so his shots were spread out. | 好的, 佛摩斯克儿转身时射击的 所以他的子弹偏了。 |
[25:17] | Okay. | 好的。 |
[25:20] | Which means Fromansky fired four shots at a target at the back of the store. | 这就是说佛摩斯克儿 对着在商店后墙目标开了四枪。 |
[25:24] | Just like he said he did. | 就像他说的一样。 |
[25:26] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[25:32] | At the walk-through you said that you saw a third suspect | 在巡视时你说你看见第三个嫌疑犯 |
[25:35] | at the back of the store. Why did you make the decision to shoot? | 在商店后门那。 为什么你决定开枪? |
[25:40] | I was in fear for my life. | 我害怕自己丧命。 |
[25:42] | Did you see a weapon? | 你看见了武器吗? |
[25:43] | Yes. | 是的。 |
[25:45] | What kind? | 什么类型的? |
[25:48] | A semiautomatic pistol. | 一把半自动的手枪。 |
[25:51] | – So you fired first. – Yes. | – 所以你先开枪了。 – 是的。 |
[25:53] | – Four times. – Yes. | – 四次。 – 是的。 |
[25:56] | Can you explain the lack of evidence for a third suspect at the scene? | 你能解释为什么现场缺乏有第三 个嫌疑犯的证据? |
[25:59] | That’s not my job. | 那不管我的事。 |
[26:04] | Right or wrong, there’ll be guys on the job who’ll think this was personal. | 错与对, 会有人认为这是有针对性的。 |
[26:08] | They’d be wrong. | 他们是错的。 |
[26:10] | Did you see Julia Reed in your line of fire? | 你看见朱莉亚瑞德在你的射程内吗? |
[26:14] | No. | 没有。 |
[26:17] | According to Supervising Criminalist Grissom’s report, | 根据犯罪检察官坤生的报道, |
[26:20] | you had an unobstructed view of Ms. Reed, so how do | 你看得清瑞德女士, 你如何 |
[26:21] | you explain the fact that you didn’t see her? | 解释你看不见她? |
[26:27] | I can’t. | 我不能。 |
[26:30] | You don’t deny that a bullet from your weapon killed her? | 你不否定你枪里的子弹杀了人? |
[26:35] | I’m not denying that. | 我不否认。 |
[26:37] | But you can’t explain it? | 但你解释不了原因? |
[26:41] | No. | 我不能。 |
[26:44] | Look, your partner was dead. You’d been shot. | 看, 你的搭档死了。 你受伤了。 |
[26:49] | You saw someone you thought was a suspect and you fired. | 你看见你认为是嫌疑犯的人就开枪了。 |
[26:54] | Under those circumstances, any one of us could make a | 在那种条件下, 我们每个人 |
[26:57] | mistake. Did you? | 都可能犯错误。你也是? |
[27:05] | Officer Fromansky, answer the question. | 佛摩斯克儿警官,回答问题。 |
[27:13] | He says yes, he’s a bad cop. He says no, he’s a liar. | 他说是的, 他不是个好警察。 他说不是, 他就是个骗子。 |
[27:20] | Maybe he really doesn’t know what happened. | 或许他真的不知道发生了什么事。 |
[27:30] | A little over. Perfect. | 过去点。好极了。 |
[27:34] | Let’s say I’m Fromansky. | 假设我是佛摩斯克儿。 |
[27:43] | There’s nothing between Fromansky and the cocktail waitress. | 在佛摩斯克儿和调酒小姐之间 没有任何东西。 |
[27:45] | I got a clean view and a clear shot. | 我看得很清楚,能准确射击。 |
[27:53] | Hey, take a look at this. The cracks in the | 嗨,看这个。玻璃的22枪碎口在处 |
[27:58] | glass from shot 22 are terminated by the cracks from shot 23. | 在23弹口碎片处结束 |
[28:11] | So, shot 23 had to occur before shot 22. | 所以,23枪是发生在22枪之前 |
[28:16] | Which means that Fromansky was firing from left to right, not right to left. | 这就是说佛摩斯克儿从左往右射击, 不是从右往左。 |
[28:29] | Four shots on a level spread. He was shooting at a moving target. | 4枪在同一高度。 他在射一个移动的目标。 |
[28:34] | According to Catherine’s witness, the cocktail waitress | 根据凯瑟林的证词, 调酒女士 |
[28:36] | wasn’t moving. She was a stationary target. | 没动。 她是个静止目标。 |
[28:42] | So, if he was shooting at a moving target, where was it moving to? | 因此, 如果他朝着移动目标射击, 目标往哪移动去呢? |
[29:10] | We have the surveillance tape. | 我们有监视音带。 |
[29:13] | Shows nothing going on here before, during or after the robbery. | 在劫案前后这里没什么变化。 |
[29:18] | Well, just because it shows nothing doesn’t mean it’s seeing everything. | 是的, 但没有显示 并不表明它看到所有事物。 |
[29:27] | You can see me now, right? | 你现在能看见我,对吗? |
[29:28] | Keep moving to your left. | 继续往你左边移动。 |
[29:30] | All right. | 好的。 |
[29:32] | Keep going. Keep going. | 继续走。继续。 |
[29:36] | I’m still in? | 我还在摄像机范围里面? |
[29:37] | Right there. Now you’re out. | 就在那儿。现在你不在了。 |
[29:56] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看见什么。 |
[29:58] | A getaway. | 车开过痕迹。 |
[30:05] | We found metal paint scrapings and skid marks. | 我们发现金属油漆剖露 和轮胎打滑痕迹。 |
[30:09] | Both recent on that loading dock. These guys definitely had a wheelman. | 是最近在卸货里留下的。 这些家伙可定有个开车的人。 |
[30:12] | Yeah, guy slips in after everything gets started. During the confusion, | 是的,那人当事情发生时溜进, 在混乱中, |
[30:15] | nobody sees him. Or no one that was alive to tell anyway. | 没人看见他。 或者没人活着来说。 |
[30:19] | Except Fromansky. | 除了佛摩斯克儿。 |
[30:20] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[30:21] | Well, the suspects knew there was a blind spot. It has to be an inside job. | 嗯, 嫌疑犯知道那有个监视录像的盲点。 一定是个内应。 |
[30:24] | Oh, no doubt. Matched the cash from the garbage bag to the register | 噢,毫无疑问。 将垃圾袋里的钱与 |
[30:27] | receipts, $878 was missing. | 收款机的收银条核对, 少了$878 。 |
[30:29] | Somebody came out ahead. Inside guy? | 某个人先出来的。 内鬼? |
[30:32] | Well, I’ll run the employees. Maybe somebody’s got a record. | 是的, 我去调查雇员。 或许有记录。 |
[30:48] | Ran your paint chips through ppg and Dupont. | 对照 PPG 和 杜邦 的油漆记录, |
[30:51] | Got a hit. Aegean Blue Honda Accord. | 找到了。兰色的 本田 Accord。 |
[30:54] | Popular color. They carried it over for four years. Go | 很受欢迎的颜色。 他们用了 4 年之久。 |
[30:58] | figure. I’m a teal man myself. You? | 想想看,我也是看兰绿色的。 你呢? |
[31:04] | Stupid question. Anyway, model years ’84 to ’87. | 愚蠢的问题。 不管怎么样, 型号是在 ’84 年到 ’87 之间。 |
[31:10] | – I’ll put out a broadcast. Thanks, Hodges. – Sure. | – 我去要人开始找。谢谢,Hodges。 – 不客气。 |
[31:20] | Before this goes any deeper, I want to hear it from you. | 在事情严重之前, 我想听听你的建议。 |
[31:23] | Are you going to try to screw me on this? | 你要为这事把我打下台吗? |
[31:30] | Well? | 什么? |
[31:31] | I guess it depends on whether I get stuck in traffic on the way to your hearing. | 我想这取决于在去你的听证会路上 我是否堵车。 |
[31:47] | So, this car was reported stolen about, uh, oh, | 那么,这辆车3星期前报失了, 嗯, 噢, |
[31:50] | about three weeks ago. Why don’t you take the front. I’ll take the back. | 你检查前面,我检查后面。 |
[32:30] | Ph 13. Sodium hydroxide. | ph是13,硫化物。 |
[32:45] | Got a cell phone. There’s a lot of scung on it. | 发现一手机。 上面有许多垃圾 |
[32:49] | Won’t be too good for prints, but let me check the call history. | 不利于指纹获取, 但让我查差他的通话记录。 |
[32:55] | Same number keeps popping up. | 一直在呼叫同样号码。 |
[33:07] | Best bargain is temporarily closed. Please check back tomorrow. | “好交易”暂时关闭。请明天再来。 |
[33:11] | Well, this is interesting. Before the robbery went down, somebody at the store | 嗯,这很有趣。 在劫案发生前,商店里的 |
[33:16] | was very eager to talk to our suspects. Same number. | 人非常想和我们的嫌疑犯通话。 相同号码。 |
[33:20] | Yeah? Maybe he can tell us who. | 是吗? 或许他能告诉我们是谁。 |
[33:30] | Todd Hallickey. | 托特汉立克。 |
[33:31] | Look, I don’t know why you guys brought me here, | 看,我不知道为什么你的人带我到这来, |
[33:33] | but you got no right tossing my apartment. | 但你没权利进入我的公寓。 |
[33:36] | We matched your prints from a stolen car off the prints from a prior | 我们在一辆先前被盗的车内发现了 你的指纹 |
[33:39] | car theft, and bingo, we had a match. Got a warrant for your apartment. | 中了,指纹相对。 我们得到进入你公寓搜查证。 |
[33:44] | I don’t boost cars no more. | 我很久不偷车了。 |
[33:46] | Yeah, right. | 是的, 我知道。 |
[33:49] | Oh, wait. No, I… I was looking into getting some wheels a couple of | 哦, 等等。 不, 我… 我在调查几星期 前想要辆车子开开 |
[33:54] | weeks ago. I test-drove this old Honda Accord this guy was trying to unload. | 我试开过这辆老式Honda 这家伙想卖掉它 |
[33:59] | An ’86 Aegean Blue with matching velour interior? | 一量 ’86 年爱琴海蓝色的 和相应的内装饰 |
[34:04] | Yeah, that was it. Must be how my print got there. | 是的,就是它。 这就是上面由我指纹的原因。 |
[34:08] | Well, didn’t buy the car. Guy seemed kind of shady. | 是的,没买那辆车。 那人好像来路不正 |
[34:13] | You wouldn’t happen to remember this shady guy’s name, would you? | 你不会不知道这个人的名字吧? |
[34:17] | Come on. No one keeps track of stuff like that. | 想一下吧,没人会记住这些东西的。 |
[34:21] | Uh, right. You own any firearms, Mr. Hallickey? | 嗯, 对的。 你有自己的枪支, 汉立克先生? |
[34:26] | No, sir, I’m on parole. Besides, I don’t believe in guns. They’re dangerous. | 不,先生, 我还在观察期。 加上,我不用枪支的。它们很危险。 |
[34:33] | You know, that’s a nasty injury you got there, Todd. | 你知道的,你那里有个厉害伤口, 托特。 |
[34:36] | Looks kind of painful. How’d you get it? | 看上去很痛。 你怎么弄得? |
[34:39] | It’s a rash. | 那是我的皮肤病。 |
[34:40] | Looks like a chemical burn to me. You know what sodium hydroxide is? | 对我来说就像化学腐蚀。 你知道氢氧化钠是什么? |
[34:45] | Never heard of it. | 从没听到过。 |
[34:46] | Let me tell you what it is. It’s the active ingredient in drain cleaner. It | 让我告诉你他是什么。 它是管道清洁剂的活性物质。 |
[34:50] | opens up the pipes, dissolves flesh and fabrics. | 它清洁管道, 溶解肉类和无机物。 |
[34:59] | Look, you want to pin that car on me, you go ahead and try. | 看, 你要那车算在我头上, 随便你。 |
[35:04] | I got this off the jacket from your apartment. | 我在你公寓里的衣服里发现的。 |
[35:07] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么? |
[35:09] | It’s a bullet wipe. A test for lead. | 一个子弹洞。 进行铅测试。 |
[35:16] | Congratulations. You passed. | 恭喜你。 你大步跨过了。 |
[35:23] | Hallickey’s got no connection to the grocery | 汉立克与杂货店没有任何联系 |
[35:25] | store. He was just the wheel man. Even, | 他只负责开车。 尽管这样, |
[35:28] | still, he’s looking at four counts of felony | 他仍然面对着 4 宗谋杀案 |
[35:29] | murder. But he’s not talking. He lawyered up. | 但他不说话。 他请律师了。 |
[35:32] | We got a bullet hole in a jacket. That’s not | 我们在夹克里找到子弹洞。 |
[35:34] | even enough to prove that he was in the store. | 但这不足以证明他在商店里。 |
[35:36] | What about the cash? | 那现金呢? |
[35:37] | It wasn’t in his apartment. Maybe somebody else took it. | 不在他公寓里 或许别人拿了。 |
[35:40] | Almost $900 in small bills? | 差不多 900 元,都是小钞票? |
[35:42] | We’d have noticed pockets bulging with a wad like that. | 我们不会错过这么大的包裹的。 |
[35:44] | What about the calls from the grocery store to the | 那从店里打到歹徒那儿的电话 |
[35:47] | suspect’s cell? That could have been somebody giving the “go” signal. | 有什么线索? 可能是某人发出‘开始’的信号。 |
[35:50] | There’s no way to tell who. The store runs off of an | 没办法知道是谁打的。 商店里 |
[35:53] | old PBX system, | 用的是老式PBX系统 |
[35:55] | and every call that comes in goes back to the same number. | 每个接入和打出的都是同一个号码。 |
[35:57] | Every employee was near a phone, so, it could have been anybody. | 每个雇员都离电话很近, 每个人都有可能。 |
[36:00] | Hey, y’all. Ran the criminal records for the employees. | 嗨, 大伙。 检查了所有雇员的犯罪纪律。 |
[36:04] | Came up with a Raul Valdez. Freight loader. | 发现了拉乌范迪。 卡车装卸货员。 |
[36:08] | He clocked in for work that night. Never clocked out. | 那晚上晚班他打了卡入, 却没有打出。 |
[36:12] | No one by that name interviewed at the scene? | 现场没叫那个名字的人? |
[36:14] | Here’s the kicker. A few years ago, he spent some time in prison. Lompoc. | 这是关键处。几年前, 他在牢房里呆过一段时间。Lompoc |
[36:20] | So, Brass is trying to find him now. | 那么, 帕斯现在在找他。 |
[37:07] | I got to change my pants. | 我要换我的裤子了。 |
[37:34] | You left something in the store besides a urine stain. | 除了小便,你在那还留下了别的东西。 |
[37:41] | Just a little too tempting, huh? | 有点受诱惑了,嗯? |
[37:44] | All that cash just sitting there right in front of your face… | 所有现金就在你面前… |
[37:54] | Look, I go to that store to bag groceries, not to get my ass shot | 看, 我到那店里去买东西, 而不是让我的尾巴 |
[37:58] | off. I figure I earned the money. Kind of like working overtime. | 被射中。我想这是我应得的钱。 像是加班奖金。 |
[38:02] | Might as well get something for all your trouble, right? Considering | 就顺手牵羊地补偿所丢失的,对吧? 考虑到 |
[38:05] | the fact that your nice little robbery had gone straight to hell. | 你巧妙的抢劫计划变得一团槽。 |
[38:09] | Whoa, wait a minute. You think…? No way. | 喔, 等一下。 你认为…? 不可能。 |
[38:12] | It was an inside job. You knew the registers were full. | 这是内应。 你知道取款机里全是钱。 |
[38:16] | Those gunmen had help from an employee. | 一名店员协助了歹徒。 |
[38:18] | Not from me, they didn’t. Look, you want to bust me for the money, | 不是我干的,他们没有。 看, 你因为那些钱尔侮蔑我, |
[38:22] | go ahead, I took it. But I did not set the thing up. | 是的,我拿了。 我没有计划这事。 |
[38:39] | You know, Hodges already analyzed trace on the bullets. | 要知道, 哈持已经分析了弹痕。 |
[38:41] | Yeah, I wanted to take a look myself. | 是的,我想自己看看。 |
[38:45] | He’ll take it personally. | 他会认为是针对他。 |
[38:47] | Good. | 好的。 |
[38:52] | The report says that the cocktail waitress was | 报告说酒吧小姐 |
[38:56] | wearing a black wool sweater. Was she also wearing something polyester? | 穿着黑色毛衣。 她还穿着什么黑色的衣服吗? |
[39:02] | No. | 没有。 |
[39:04] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个。 |
[39:11] | Black fibers. Probably synthetic. Mixed in with the wool. | 黑色纤维。可能是人工合成的。 与羊毛混在一起。 |
[39:20] | If their gunman was wearing a black polyester jacket… | 第三个歹徒穿着黑色的夹克… |
[39:24] | Fromansky claims that he was tunnel-visioned on the gunman. | 佛摩斯克儿他看见抢手了。 |
[39:30] | So, it’s possible that he never even saw the cocktail waitress. | 那么, 有可能他从没看见过酒吧小姐。 |
[39:51] | You may have just saved Fromansky’s ass. | 有可能你刚刚保住了佛摩斯克儿。 |
[39:56] | Hey, Catherine, how’d it go with the bag boy? | 嗨, 凯瑟林, 你与那个人谈的怎么样了? |
[39:59] | He admitted to swiping the cash, but he wouldn’t cop to the robbery. | 他承认拿了钱, 但他不承认抢劫。 |
[40:03] | Then I have something you should see. I was going back through the | 那我有些东西让你看。 我反复 |
[40:06] | surveillance tapes covering the loading dock, thinking I might find someone scouting a | 看了卸货点的监视录像, 希望着我能发现一个躲在 |
[40:10] | blind spot, you know? But instead, | 盲点处的人,知道吗?但没有, |
[40:13] | I found this. Two nights before the robbery. | 我发现了这个。 劫案前的 2 个晚上。 |
[40:19] | There. See that? | 那儿。 看到了吗? |
[40:23] | One more time. | 再来一次。 |
[40:24] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[40:29] | That camera’s stationary, so… | 摄像机不动了。那么… |
[40:33] | Somebody moved the camera. | 有人动过它了。 |
[40:37] | You used to part-time at the forum shops. We got your prints off your work card. | 你曾经在forum shops做过兼职。 我们从你的工作卡上获取了指纹。 |
[40:43] | It was the same print that we got off the loading dock surveillance camera. | 我们从卸货处的摄像机上找到了 相同的指纹。 |
[40:54] | Raul Valdez, an ex-con, your co-worker. | 儒尔范迪,一个进过监狱的人, 你的同事。 |
[40:59] | You got him to give you the names of some guys to do the job. | 你要他给你些人来作这件工作。 |
[41:03] | You give them the best time to hit the registers. You tell them where to | 你告诉他们抢劫的最好时机。 你告诉他们在 |
[41:07] | park. It’s a good plan. Until your Ex showed up and leaves you with your kid. | 哪停车。 这是个很好计划。 直到你的前夫出现把孩子留给你。 |
[41:15] | Then you panic, and you call your guys, try to call it off, but they won’t listen. | 然后你害怕, 你打电话让他们取消行动, 但他们不听。 |
[41:20] | If that’s what happened, that could go in your favor. | 如果事情按计划发生, 就如你所愿了。 |
[41:25] | When we find Raul, he’ll give you up in a heartbeat. | 当我们找到儒尔,他会立刻出卖你。 |
[41:29] | I think I need to get a lawyer. | 我想我需要一个律师。 |
[41:31] | What you need is come clean and cooperate. | 你要的是澄清和合作。 |
[41:35] | And you better hope and pray the DA doesn’t want to put a needle in your arm | 你最好祈祷起诉律师 不向法官提出对你判处死刑 |
[41:38] | for killing five people, including a cop. | 因为你的作为害死了 5 个人, 其中一个是警察。 |
[41:46] | I have been working at that store for five years. Thirty-eight | 我在那店里工作5年了。 一星期 |
[41:51] | hours a week. Thirty-eight… not forty. | 38小时 38。。 不是40 |
[41:58] | You know why? Because my manager won’t give me enough hours | 你知道为什么? 因为我的经理没给 我足够 |
[42:04] | to qualify for benefits. I have | 钟点来达到基本福利的钟点数要求。 我有个 |
[42:11] | a kid… with rotten teeth. I never meant for anybody to get hurt. | 孩子… 他有��牙。 我从没想过任何人会受伤。 |
[42:34] | Officer Fromansky, if you could smile, please? | 佛摩斯克儿警官, 如果你能笑。笑一笑? |
[42:37] | Thank you; right over here. | 谢谢你; 站在这儿。 |
[42:39] | Guy from the mayor’s office. Fromansky’s getting a commendation. What do you think? | 从市长办公室出来的人。 佛摩斯克儿 获得了表彰。 你怎么想? |
[42:44] | Two dead felons, two dead civilians a dead policeman… I don’t know what to think. | 死了两个歹徒,两个平民,一个警察 … 我不知道想什么。 |