时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 23.976 | |
[00:06] | People say that Las Vegas has no culture, … no history | 人们说拉斯维加斯没有文化 …没有历史 |
[00:11] | – that we emulate, … not create. | 我们只会模仿…不会创造 |
[00:15] | They forget that this was once a desert | 但他们忘了这里曾经是沙漠 |
[00:19] | from which this city was created. | 这个城市就建在沙漠上 |
[00:22] | Millions come every week | 每周有数百万的人到来 |
[00:25] | and share their money with us. | 跟我们分享他们的金钱 |
[00:27] | Well, tonight, we give back. | 今晚,我们要回赠大家 |
[00:30] | An exhibition of rare and valuable japanese antiquities. | 举办一个日本古代珍奇宝物展 |
[00:35] | Shown in the us for the first time, | 这些珍品是首次在美国展出 |
[00:39] | … this 17th century samurai collection … | ..此次展示的是属于地中海酒店其中一位 最特别的客人的 |
[00:42] | … is owned by one of the Mediterranean’s most special guests, | ..17世纪的日本武士收藏品 |
[00:46] | Mr. Yuri Yamamoto, | 山本由利先生 |
[00:48] | who sadly can’t be here with us tonight. | 很遗憾,他今晚未能到场 |
[00:52] | To his impeccable taste. | 对于他完美的品位 |
[00:54] | On behalf of my hotel | 我谨代表我的酒店 |
[00:57] | and the City of Las Vegas, I thank him. | 还有拉斯维加斯城,感谢他。 |
[01:11] | The cable fell. He was electrocuted. | 电缆掉到水里 他被电死了 |
[01:15] | Oh, my god. | 噢,天啊 |
[01:17] | Excuse me. Okay, folks. | 请让让,大家注意 |
[01:19] | I need everyone to stay back. There’s a live wire in the pool, okay? | 所有人往后退. 池里的电线还通着电 |
[01:22] | Everybody stand back. | 大家后退 |
[01:34] | Watch yourself Gil. | 吉尔,小心点 |
[01:44] | This is odd. | 这真奇怪 |
[01:46] | Arms and legs become deadweight in the water. | 人死后手和脚在水里会变成负重 |
[01:48] | He should have sunk to the bottom of the pool. | 他应该沉在池底的 |
[01:51] | He wouldn’t float until after putrefaction. | 而且在尸体腐难以前不会浮上来 |
[01:53] | Sara, would you see where the source of that cable is? | 莎拉,能去看一下电缆的源头吗? |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:13] | Attention Gil. | 当心吉尔 |
[02:17] | Found the power source. Car battery. | 找到了 是个汽车电池 |
[02:37] | This is not a crime scene. | 这里不是犯罪现场 |
[02:55] | THIS is a crime scene. | 这才是犯罪现场 |
[02:59] | CSI Saison 4 Episode 13: Suckers by Plagnioj | |
[03:30] | I’m sorry, but there’s really no gentle way to do this. | 很抱歉,但真的没有更温和一点的方法了 |
[03:37] | Keep these people out. And turn that damn thing off, will you? | 把这些人都轰出去 还有,把那该死的警报关掉 |
[03:40] | They only took the one piece. Samurai sword, 17th century. | 他们只拿了一把17世纪的武士刀 |
[03:45] | They say how much it was worth? | 他们说那东西价值多少? |
[03:46] | Worth the risk of walking past 100 guests into a guarded room. | 值得冒险穿过100位客人来走进这个戒备森严的房间 |
[03:52] | Hey, buddy, you see anything? | 嘿,哥们,你有没有看到什么东西? |
[03:54] | No. I got hit from nowhere. Next thing I know, I’m taped up. | 没有.我被人打了一下 醒来时就发现被绑这儿了 |
[03:58] | Blood smear on the desk. | 桌子上有血迹 |
[04:05] | I feel like an idiot. | 我觉得我像个傻瓜 |
[04:07] | Well, you may have a concussion. | 你可能有脑震荡 |
[04:10] | Let’s get you checked out. | 让我们帮你检查一下 |
[04:12] | Paramedics out there? | 外面有没有医护人员? |
[04:14] | Check him up. | 给他检查一下 |
[04:32] | Well, none of my men saw anyone suspicious enter or exit. | 我的人都没有看到有可疑的人进出 |
[04:35] | The surveillance cameras? | 那监视器呢? |
[04:36] | Our cameras only watch the money and the exits. | 我们的监视器只用来看着钱和出口 |
[04:39] | Not rooms like these. | 而不是像这样的房间 |
[04:41] | Damn, they got the sword. Most expensive piece in the collection. | 该死的,他们拿走了那把剑 这是收藏品展里最值钱的东西 |
[04:44] | This is all Mr. Caulfield needs right now. | 这是高勒菲先生现在正需要的 |
[04:47] | Why is that? | 为什么这样说? |
[04:48] | 9/11, the depressed Asian economy, | 911事件使得亚洲经济经济低迷 |
[04:51] | Indian gaming in California. | 印度人到加利福尼亚赌博 |
[04:53] | Every casino on the strip’s taken a hit. | 这一带赌场的生意都受到了冲击 |
[04:56] | I’m going to want to talk to the girl who found the body. | 我要去找那个发现假人的女孩谈谈 |
[05:06] | Smells sweet. | 甜的 |
[05:08] | The sign over there says no food or drink in this room, right? | 门外标明了不可以带食物或饮品进来的,对吧? |
[05:12] | Make sure you take it back to Greg. | 记得带回去给古拉格化验 |
[05:31] | My third time at this address. | 我是第三次来这里了 |
[05:34] | Two suicides a few years ago, and now a 419. | 几年前有2起自杀案 还有现在的凶杀案 |
[05:37] | This house is cursed. | 这间屋子被诅咒了 |
[05:38] | You don’t strike me as the type who believes in curses. | 你不要以为我会相信什么诅咒 |
[05:41] | Yeah, well, I’m not the type to believe in coincidences, either. | 没错,嗯,我也不是那种相信巧合的人 |
[05:44] | Is this house abandoned? | 这间屋子被废弃了吧? |
[05:46] | Bank foreclosed four years ago. Been vacant ever since. | 四年前被银行取消了赎回权 从那开始就一直空着 |
[05:49] | Neighbor heard a scream. I was the responding officer. | 邻居听到里面有尖叫 是我接到的报警的 |
[06:27] | – Oh, hey, David. – Yeah! Oh, hey. | 嘿,大卫 嗯! 嘿 |
[06:30] | Uh, jugular’s been punctured. | 呃,颈动脉被刺穿 |
[06:32] | Two marks. Possibly bite marks. | 有2个伤痕 很可能是咬痕 |
[06:38] | Bite marks? | 咬痕? |
[06:39] | Punctures are 32 millimeters apart. | 穿刺口间隔32毫米 |
[06:42] | That’s the average distance between the eyeteeth in an adult male’s mouth. | 那是成年男性的犬齿间距的平均距离 |
[06:46] | Right, but those punctures aren’t consistent with human teeth. | 没错,但是这些穿刺口和人类的牙齿并不吻合 |
[06:50] | Yeah, well, what about fangs? | 对,但是犬牙呢? |
[06:53] | Fangs? Come on. | 犬牙?不会吧 |
[07:04] | Wounds are deep. She bled out. | 伤口很深 她的血流光了 |
[07:07] | Then where’s all the blood? | 可是那些血去哪了? |
[07:09] | Lividity tells me she wasn’t moved postmortem, so, I don’t know. | 从瘀青的痕迹来看她死后没有因为检验而被挪动过 所以,我不知道 |
[07:17] | I’m going to take a look around. | 我去四下看看 |
[07:20] | David, I don’t know a whole lot about vampires, but if she was bit, | 大卫,我对吸血鬼一无所知 但如果她是被咬的 |
[07:23] | there’s spit, and if there’s spit, there’s DNA, so swab the neck. | 那就会留下唾液,如果有唾液,就有DNA 所以麻烦你取一下样本 |
[07:27] | Catherine, take a look at this. | 凯瑟琳,来这里看看 |
[07:41] | Please tell me that’s not blood. | 别告诉我那是血 |
[08:02] | Negative. It’s probably just house paint. | 相反 很可能只是家用油漆 |
[08:06] | Well, we know one thing for sure. | 好了,至少我们有一件事情是确定的 |
[08:08] | This place wasn’t vacant. | 这间屋子不是空的 |
[08:10] | Come on, nobody should have been allowed to leave. | 嘿,没有人被批准可以离开的 |
[08:13] | Your officers didn’t say anything about detaining Mr. Caulfield’s guests. | 你的警员没说要拘留高勒菲先生的客人吧 |
[08:16] | Just give me a list of names, okay? | 那给我一个名单,好了吧? |
[08:18] | You’ve got it! | 这就对了 |
[08:19] | Weird night. | 怪异的一夜 |
[08:21] | That’s not the only dummy here. | 那个不是这儿唯一的一个假人 |
[08:23] | Yeah, it’s a CPR demonstration dummy. Fully articulated. | 对,这是用来示范心肺复苏用的假人 全关节可动的 |
[08:26] | Oh, yeah? | 噢,是吗? |
[08:28] | Yeah. You know, paramedics, firemen | 是的 你知道的,医务人员,消防员 |
[08:29] | they use these things to teach lifesaving techniques. | 他们用这些假人来训练救生的技能 |
[08:32] | – Any prints? – Oh, no, no, no. | 有没有指纹? 噢,没有 |
[08:34] | Been in the water way too long, man. Sorry. | 在水里泡得太久了 对不起 |
[08:39] | David says you found evidence of vampires in North Las Vegas. | 大卫说你在拉斯维加斯的北部发现有吸血鬼的迹象 |
[08:43] | Well, let’s just say evidence at the crime scene | 让我们只谈在现场发现的证据吧 |
[08:45] | suggests occult, ritualistic activity. | 神秘的暗示,像是某种仪式 |
[08:48] | I’m not sure what we found. | 我不确定我们发现的是什么 |
[08:50] | – Did you ID the Vic? – Angela Sommerville, 20, from Henderson. | 有没有确定死者的身份? 安吉拉.索默维尔,20岁,来自汉德逊的 |
[08:54] | License was in her pocket. | 她的口袋里有驾照 |
[08:56] | Cause of death: Exsanguination. | 死因:失血过多 |
[08:58] | – You check out her fangs? – Well, her bark was worse than her bite. | 你检查了她的犬牙没有? 她的表皮比起她的咬痕,情况要差得多 |
[09:03] | There we go. | 让我们来看看 |
[09:09] | They’re acrylic. | 是用丙烯酸做的 |
[09:11] | Check out her gum line. | 检查一下她的牙龈 |
[09:14] | Thin grooves carved into the canine’s enamel. | 有薄薄的凹槽嵌在犬齿上 |
[09:18] | Fangs are clip-ons. | 犬牙是装上去的 |
[09:20] | Multiple bite marks on the tongue suggest she was still breaking them in. | 舌头上的许多咬痕说明了她 仍然排斥它们 |
[09:24] | Warrick, the symbol on her ankle | 沃里克,她脚踝上的符号 |
[09:27] | it’s similar to the one that was painted on the floor of the crime scene. | 跟在犯罪现场地板上的那个是一样的 |
[09:30] | The ankh. | T形十字章 |
[09:31] | Egyptian symbol for eternal life. | 古埃及永恒生命的象征 |
[09:34] | I went on-line and found out it’s also the universal insignia for vampires. | 我上网查了一下,得知它是吸血鬼的通用标志 |
[09:38] | Dracula didn’t drink all her blood. | 德古拉没有喝光她的血 |
[09:40] | I sent a sample to tox. I’m not sure if it’s probative. | 我已经把一份样本送去检验了 在那之前我什么都不能确定 |
[09:43] | Multiple incised wounds on the anterior of both shoulders. | 在肩部前面有多个锯齿状的伤口 |
[09:48] | Some are fresh. | 有的还是新的 |
[09:49] | Well, the shoulder area is rich in blood, right? | 那么,肩部的血液还是很丰富的,对吧? |
[09:52] | – Heals quickly? – Yeah. | 在快速地恢复? 对 |
[09:54] | – Relevance? – I figure, | 是这样吗? 我觉得是这样 |
[09:56] | if you’re going to drink someone’s blood, it’s a good place to start. | 如果你要吸某人的血 从那个地方开始不错 |
[09:58] | Then why switch to the jugular? | 那为什么现在变成了颈动脉? |
[10:11] | Hey. Got anything? | 嘿 有什么收获? |
[10:15] | A partial thumb, perhaps, | 一部分拇指指纹,也许吧 |
[10:16] | on the tape that was used to cover the security guard’s mouth. | 在警卫嘴上的那块胶布那里发现的 |
[10:20] | Not torn, either. | 胶布没有被撕裂的迹象 |
[10:22] | Both ends were cut. | 两头都很整齐地被切断 |
[10:23] | Pre-cut, in fact. Indicates planning. | 实际上是事先剪好的 早有预谋 |
[10:26] | How about you? | 你那边如何? |
[10:27] | Trace analyzed the liquid we found near the suit of armor : | 根据报告分析,在盔甲附近发现的液体 |
[10:30] | Glucose syrup. | 是葡萄糖浆 |
[10:31] | Sugar water. | 糖水 |
[10:36] | Why just the sword? | 为什么只偷剑? |
[10:38] | Well, it is the one piece from the exhibit | 这样,它是展品里唯一的一件 |
[10:40] | you could hide on your person. | 你可以藏在身上的 |
[10:41] | Down a pant leg, maybe, or … | 比如藏在裤腿下,有可能, 又或者是… |
[10:43] | Yeah, but if you’re going to steal from a casino, why take an antique? | 没错,但如果你要去一个赌场盗窃 为什么只拿一件古董? |
[10:46] | Why not take cash? | 为什么不拿现金? |
[10:47] | Good point. | 好主意 |
[10:52] | How’s your knowledge of Japanese history, particularly, antiquities? | 你对日本的历史,尤其是古董,了解多少? |
[10:55] | Not good. Why? | 不怎么了解,怎么了? |
[10:57] | To find the hunter … know the game. | 知己知彼,百战不殆 |
[11:09] | Angela was the sweetest child. | 安吉拉是最可爱的孩子 |
[11:11] | She actually liked spending time with us. | 她真的很喜欢和我们呆在一起 |
[11:14] | Her friends were always over here, and then | 她的朋友到这里来,然后 |
[11:18] | … puberty hit and everything changed. | 随着青春期的来临,一起都变了 |
[11:20] | She shaved her head, then she grew dreads. | 她把头剃光了,变得越来越可怕 |
[11:22] | It was like she couldn’t get comfortable in her own skin. | 就好像她对自己原来的样子越来越看不顺眼 |
[11:26] | About, um, six months ago, Angela went Goth. | 嗯,大约6个月前 安吉拉去了哥特 |
[11:30] | Black clothing she only went out at night | 从那以后就总穿黑衣 总是只在夜里外出 |
[11:33] | We tried to support Angela the best we could. | 我们尽可能地提供安吉拉最好的 |
[11:36] | We only wanted her to be happy. | 只是希望她能够快乐 |
[11:39] | “The Black Veil: 13 Rules of Community.” | “黑色面纱:团体的13戒律” |
[11:42] | Guidelines for Vampires. | 吸血鬼的守则 |
[11:44] | She wrote them down in there, | 她把它们写在那儿 |
[11:45] | along with all her thoughts. | 和她的随笔一起 |
[11:48] | So you’ve read what’s in here? | 然后被你看到了? |
[11:54] | Your daughter believed that she was a vampire? | 你的女儿相信自己是吸血鬼? |
[11:57] | She was 18. | 她只有18岁 |
[11:59] | She wanted to stand out, to be special. | 她想特立独行 想与众不同 |
[12:03] | I tried not to judge her, but I also wanted to know what was going on in her head. | 我试着不去审问她,但我还是很想知道 她到底在想些什么 |
[12:06] | She snooped. | 她到处惹事 |
[12:08] | Each time Angela tried something new, | 每次安吉拉要尝试做些新东西 |
[12:10] | I would take a crash course. | 我都会去上速成班 |
[12:13] | Lab results. | 化验单 |
[12:15] | Angela’s HIV test. It was negative. | 安吉拉的艾滋病毒检验 阳性的 |
[12:18] | That was the one thing we insisted upon, not that it matters now. | 那就是唯一的一件让我们一直执着的事 现在已经没有关系了. |
[12:28] | Who’s the guy? | 他是谁? |
[12:31] | Angela wouldn’t say. | 安吉拉没说 |
[12:33] | The statue’s an incubus. | 这个雕像是个梦魇 |
[12:35] | According to the legend, incubi | 根据传说 |
[12:37] | seduce young women while they sleep | 梦魇会引诱熟睡中的年轻女子 |
[12:39] | and drink their blood. | 然后吸她们的血 |
[12:44] | Well, your daughter was found in an abandoned house. | 我们在一座废弃的房子里发现了你的女儿 |
[12:48] | And we believe that there was, um, | 我们相信,呃,曾经有人 |
[12:50] | someone there with her. Do you have any idea who that might be? | 在那儿和她一起待过 你们知不知道他们都是些什么人? |
[12:52] | Her court. I can give you their names. | 她的集会 我可以给你他们的名字 |
[12:55] | Her “court”? | 集会? |
[12:57] | It’s like a coven for vampires. | 就像是一个吸血鬼的聚会 |
[13:07] | Don’t tell me, they came back and stole the rest? | 别告诉我他们又回来偷走了剩下的东西 |
[13:10] | No, not quite. At Mr. Yamamoto’s request, | 不,不是 根据山本先生的要求 |
[13:14] | the collection’s been moved to Mr. Caulfield’s office vault. | 这些收藏品已经被转移到高勒菲先生的保险库里 |
[13:17] | He was pretty upset. He’s on his way here now from Tokyo. | 他很恼火 现在正从东京赶过来 |
[13:20] | We were hoping to take a look at the rest of the exhibit. | 我们希望看一下剩下的收藏品 |
[13:22] | Mr. Caulfield’s vault is off limits. | 高勒菲先生的保险库不是谁都可以进去的 |
[13:24] | Okay, what about photographs? | 好吧,那照片呢? |
[13:26] | You’re in luck there. | 你运气真好,它们在这 |
[13:28] | Our hotel registrar took polaroids of the collection when she logged it in. | 我们酒店的登记员在展出前把古董都做了快照 |
[13:32] | Can we talk to her? | 能和她谈谈吗? |
[13:33] | Well, Miss Green is on vacation, but, uh, | 呃,她在度假,不过,嗯 |
[13:35] | I can try and contact her. | 我可以试着跟她联系一下 |
[13:37] | Well, this is just a list of inventory. | 这只是一个物品清单 |
[13:39] | How about the insurance policy? | 保险单呢? |
[13:41] | Yamamoto carried his own insurance. | 山本先生自己带着 |
[13:43] | Our hotel registrar just documents the condition of each piece. | 我们的登记员只记录每件东西的价值 |
[13:47] | We extended Mr. Yamamoto every courtesy, | 对山本先生我们是尽了地主之宜 |
[13:49] | but weren’t going to assume responsibility. | 但我们不承担何责任 |
[13:52] | We’re a Casino, not a museum. | 我们是个赌场,不是博物馆 |
[13:56] | Alice, you need to answer the question. | 艾力斯,你得回答这个问题 |
[13:59] | She won’t respond to that name. | 你这样叫她,她是不会回答的 |
[14:01] | She goes by Luminessa. | 她现在叫卢明尼莎 |
[14:04] | Okay, let’s start over. | 好吧,那我们开始吧 |
[14:05] | Do any of you ladies recognize this man? | 你们谁认识这个人 |
[14:11] | When was the last time you saw Angela? | 你们最后一次看到安吉拉是什么时候? |
[14:13] | – Who? – Okay. | 谁? |
[14:16] | All right, I’ve had enough. | 好吧,够了 |
[14:19] | Your friend is dead. | 你们的朋友已经死了 |
[14:21] | This is a murder case. If you’re not willing to help us, | 这是一宗谋杀案 如果你们不愿意配合我们调查 |
[14:24] | we will split you up and treat you as suspects. | 我们会对你们不客气而且还会把你们当成嫌疑犯 |
[14:27] | Hold you for 24 hours. Is that what you want? | 拘留你们24小时 你们不会想要这样吧? |
[14:34] | We called her Daegonna. | 我们叫她 迪坎娜 |
[14:36] | We were together last night. At court. | 昨晚我们曾待在一起 在集会上 |
[14:39] | Being a vampire is about feeding. | 吸血鬼也要进食 |
[14:42] | This is pathetic. | 这真悲惨 |
[14:45] | Angela had been going to this blood bar. | 安吉拉曾经去过血吧 |
[14:48] | Wanted us to join her. | 想把我们也叫去 |
[14:50] | Blood bar? | 血吧? |
[14:52] | The people who go there, they drink blood. | 人们去那里饮血 |
[14:55] | – For real. – Hardcore. | 这是真的 千真万确 |
[14:57] | And I guess you girls don’t do that? | 我想你们没有去过吧? |
[15:00] | Hell, no. | 天啊,没有 |
[15:02] | And that’s what we told her. | 我们也叫她别去 |
[15:03] | She totally lost it. | 她都不听 |
[15:05] | She called us “Gajas.” | 她把我们叫做”加杰斯” |
[15:07] | – Which is … ? – A fashion vampire. | 这是….? 一种时尚的吸血鬼 |
[15:10] | Normal people who just play dress-up. | 普通人化妆成的 |
[15:12] | You don’t have to drink blood to be a vampire. | 不必要为了当吸血鬼而去吸血 |
[15:15] | For us, it’s spiritual. | 对我们来说,吸血鬼是精神上的 |
[15:17] | We feed off each other’s energies. | 我们相互汲取精力 |
[15:20] | – Yeah. – Energy. | 对 精力 |
[15:22] | So, we voted her invisible. | 所以,我们投票让她退出 |
[15:24] | Kicked her out of our court. | 把她赶出我们的集会 |
[15:27] | But she wouldn’t leave. | 但她不想走 |
[15:29] | So we did. | 所以我们离开了 |
[15:31] | And that’s the last time we saw her. | 那就是我们最后一次见到她 |
[15:40] | Other items in the exhibit include | 其他展出品有 |
[15:42] | a 17th century decorated silk. | 17世纪的丝绸 |
[15:45] | 17th century iron war mask. | 17世纪的铁盔 |
[15:50] | 17th century kabuki robe used | 17世纪在京都的第一次歌舞伎 |
[15:52] | in the first kabuki dances in Kyoto. | 演出上使用的歌舞伎长袍 |
[15:54] | 17th century suit of armor. | 17世纪的盔甲 |
[15:59] | Wasn’t the Japanese military established long after that? | 日本的军队不是在那以后很久才建立起的吗? |
[16:03] | Let’s see. | 让我查查看 |
[16:13] | 1868, by Emperor Ma-ji? Meiji? | 1868年,由Ma-ji(音误)还是Meiji(明治天皇)建立的 |
[16:18] | So, this is out of place. | 那么,这东西在这里就是不合理 |
[16:20] | Just like the sugar water we found nearby. | 跟我们在它附近发现糖水同样道理 |
[16:29] | Grissom. | 格里森姆 |
[16:30] | Grissom, I got a hit on your partial print from the hotel employee database. | 格里森姆,我在酒店的雇员资料里 查到了那个残缺指纹的资料 |
[16:34] | Brandon Miller. | 是布兰顿.米勒的 |
[16:35] | He’s your duct-taped security guard. | 就是那个被绑起来的警卫 |
[16:37] | I thought he was unconscious. | 我想他当时是不醒人事的 |
[16:39] | How does his prints end up on the tape? | 可他的指纹怎么会到了胶布上? |
[16:42] | You tell me. | 你告诉我吧 |
[16:43] | All right. Thanks, Nick. | 就这样 谢谢你,尼克 |
[16:51] | Sara? Hmm? | 莎拉 嗯? |
[16:53] | Do you have any duct tape in your kit? | 你的工具包里有没有胶带? |
[16:55] | Yeah, it’s what I use to keep it together. | 有,我常在工具箱里留着一个用的 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | He taped himself up. | 是他把自己绑起来 |
[17:25] | We’ve been conned. | 我们被耍了 |
[17:27] | Well, you saw the paramedics take him out of here. | 你看着医护人员把他带走的 |
[17:29] | If he’d had a samurai sword hanging out of his pant leg, | 如果他藏着一把武士刀在裤脚下, |
[17:32] | you would’ve noticed. | 你应该有所发现的 |
[18:09] | huh. Domo aligato. | 哈. 多谢了. |
[18:12] | So Brandon Miller never made it to the hospital, huh? | 看来布兰顿.米勒没有把它带到 医院去 |
[18:15] | Concussion, my happy ass. | 脑震荡,我快乐的小蠢驴 |
[18:17] | It’s an old trick. Don’t steal the item; | 这是老把戏 不拿走东西 |
[18:19] | just leave it at the location, come back and get it when the cops leave. | 把它留在那儿 等警察走了再去取 |
[18:21] | Well, your timing’s perfect. Mr. Yamamoto just arrived. | 你们来得正是时候 山本先生刚到 |
[18:24] | Mr. Caulfield’s with him right now. | 现在正和高勒菲先生在一起 |
[18:29] | Mr. Caulfield. | 高勒菲先生 |
[18:31] | You asked to be kept up to date on our progress. | 按照你的日程安排,我们来了 |
[18:33] | I’ll be damned. You found the guy? | 太好了 你找到那家伙了? |
[18:36] | Perhaps. We found the sword. | 也许吧 但我们找到了那把剑 |
[18:39] | See? I promised you this matter would be resolved, Yuri. | 看到了吧,我答应过你的 这件事情会解决的,由利 |
[18:46] | Uh … we’ll need to take this back to our lab. | 呃,我们要把这个带回实验室去 |
[18:49] | No. You people have already lost it once. | 不行,你们已经把它弄丢过一次 |
[18:52] | It’s part of an on-going investigation. | 这是接下来的调查的一部分 |
[18:55] | – We need to process it. – This sword is invaluable. | 我们需要对它做点处理 这把剑是无价之宝 |
[18:58] | To us as well. | 我们也这么认为 |
[19:00] | Surely this is open for conversation, Mr … | 很明显地,这是公开的对话. 先生… |
[19:03] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[19:05] | I do have a question for Mr. Yamamoto. | 山本先生,我想问个问题 |
[19:07] | Your collection is primarily 17th century, | 你的收藏品是来自17世纪的 |
[19:10] | but we found one piece, a suit of armor, | 但我们发现一件东西 一件盔甲 |
[19:12] | that our research dates to the mid-19th century. | 经过我们调查它是19世纪中期的东西 |
[19:15] | I don’t have a suit of armor in my collection. | 我的收藏品里没有盔甲 |
[19:23] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[19:26] | Mr. Caulfield, we’d like to take a look at your personal vault. | 高勒菲先生,我们想看看你的保险库 |
[19:39] | Oh, my god. | 噢,天啊 |
[19:41] | The cash it’s gone. | 现金全没了 |
[19:44] | How the hell did they get in here? | 他妈的,他们是怎么进来的? |
[19:50] | How much cash did you have in here? | 你这里有多少现金? |
[19:53] | 99% of the casino’s cash is in the basement vault. | 赌场99%的现金都在地下金库里 |
[19:59] | I only keep an emergency reserve here. | 我只放紧急备用金在这里 |
[20:03] | Ten million … at all times. | 1千万美元…一直都是 |
[20:09] | There’s the suit of armor. | 这有一件装甲 |
[20:11] | The Trojan Horse? | 特洛伊木马? |
[20:14] | Someone was inside the armor, | 有人曾在装甲里待过 |
[20:16] | hiding in plain sight? | 以免被人发现? |
[20:24] | Might be. | 也许 |
[20:27] | And you just wheeled him in here? | 你就这样让他进到这里来? |
[20:30] | Get my lawyer. Assemble everyone. | 把我的律师叫来 召集所有人 |
[20:32] | – I need answers. – Yes, sir. | 我要弄个水落石出 是,先生 |
[20:38] | And the con goes on. | 又被耍了 |
[20:56] | Well, this explains the glucose. | 这个解释了那些葡萄糖 |
[20:58] | Food source. | 给养来源 |
[21:00] | Probably didn’t know how long he was going to be in the suit. | 也许他不知道自己要在装甲里待多久 |
[21:02] | What’s in the other bag? Urine. | 另一个袋子里装的是什么? 尿 |
[21:06] | He was in there for a while. | 他只是暂时地待在里面 |
[21:09] | How you doing with those money bands? | 对捆带的研究进展如何? |
[21:12] | Ten thousand dollars per band. | 一万美元一捆 |
[21:14] | When I get to a thousand, I’ll let you know. | 我捡够1千个 再告诉你 |
[21:26] | I think it’s the code from the vault. | 我想这是保险库的密码 |
[21:28] | Must’ve recorded it. | 被偷录过的 |
[22:02] | How did you open the safe door? | 你怎么打开保险库的门的? |
[22:04] | The same way our thief did: Using your musical code. | 跟那些贼一样: 用你的音乐密码 |
[22:09] | Mr. Caulfield, you have video surveillance? | 高勒菲先生 你有电子监视器吗? |
[22:11] | Nothing in my vault or in my office, | 我的金库和办公室里没有任何监视设备 |
[22:13] | but I’ll get you everything from this floor. | 但我会提供给你这层楼所有的录影 |
[22:19] | For you … | 给你 |
[22:24] | … and you. Just in case. | ..这个给你 以防万一 |
[22:27] | Are Angela’s tox result in yet? | 安吉拉的化验结果出来没有 |
[22:30] | Blood alcohol level of 0.14 % | 血液里酒精浓度为0.14 % |
[22:33] | Her friends didn’t say anything about drinking. | 她的朋友没有提到喝酒 |
[22:34] | Well, I’m just getting warmed up. | 我只是做点热身 |
[22:36] | Tox panel detected traces of thujone. | 氧化测试里发现了有Thujone的痕迹 |
[22:39] | Thujone is the psychoactive chemical found in absinthe, | Thujone是一种在苦艾里发现的精神科药物 |
[22:41] | a liquor distilled from wormwood. | 从苦艾里提取的一种液体 |
[22:43] | Isn’t absinthe illegal? | 苦艾不是违禁品吗? |
[22:45] | In the US. Banned in 1912. | 是的,美国在1912年就禁了 |
[22:47] | Apparently, toxic byproducts are released during the distilling process. | 很明显,毒副作用在提取过程中就会出现 |
[22:51] | Stuff’s supposed to make you a little crazy. | 这种东西会让你疯狂起来 |
[22:53] | And how would Angela get a hold of this? | 那安吉拉怎么会有这种东西? |
[22:54] | Well, this is not coming from personal experience, | 嗯, 这不是一个人的事情 |
[22:57] | but according to a friend of a friend of an acquaintance, | 也许是朋友的朋友 也就是熟人 |
[22:59] | absinthe is rumored to be served in certain underground clubs. | 苦艾据说只存在于一些特定的地下俱乐部里 |
[23:03] | Like a blood bar. | 比如说血吧 |
[23:28] | Mind if we join you? | 不介意和我们聊聊吧? |
[23:30] | Sure. What are you into? | 当然 你是干什么的? |
[23:33] | We’re into crime scenes. | 我们是犯罪现场调查组的 |
[23:34] | And you are … ? | 你是….? |
[23:36] | Lazarus Kane. | 拉扎斯.卡恩 |
[23:37] | Did Angela Sommerville call you that? | 安吉拉.索默维尔 这样叫你吗? |
[23:39] | I don’t know any Angela Sommerville. | 我不知道 安吉拉.索默维尔 是谁 |
[23:42] | What about Daegonna? | 那迪坎娜呢? |
[23:46] | – She file a complaint against me? – Why would she do that? | 她对我有意见了? 她为什么要那样做? |
[23:49] | Look, everything we did was consensual. | 你看,我们所做的一切都是双方自愿的 |
[23:51] | It’s not illegal to drink someone’s blood. | 喝人血并不犯法 |
[23:53] | She was into it. That neonate … | 她喜欢那样 这个小可爱 |
[23:57] | she offered herself to me. | 她把自己贡献给我 |
[23:59] | Did she offer herself to you last night? | 她昨晚有没有把自己贡献出来? |
[24:01] | We had a drink together here. | 昨晚我们在这一起喝酒 |
[24:03] | Absinthe? What’s this about? | 苦艾? 这是什么? |
[24:05] | Was that the last time you saw her? | 那是你最后一次见到她吗? |
[24:07] | No. Later on, I swung by her court and daggered the relationship. | 不是,晚些时候,我去她的集会转了转 还有,退出了集会 |
[24:11] | How long had the two of you been together? | 你们在一起多长时间了? |
[24:13] | For the past three months, she’s been my “donor”. | 过去这三个月, 她是我的祭献品 |
[24:17] | And you were her donor? | 你也是她的祭献品? |
[24:19] | No, it doesn’t work like that. | 不,不是那样 |
[24:21] | Daegonna belonged to me. | 迪坎娜是我的 |
[24:24] | Okay… | 这样… |
[24:26] | but you were someone’s donor. | 但你是某人的祭献品 |
[24:28] | Well, under the right circumstances, I’ll do just about anything. | 嗯,在某些情况下 我会做任何事情 |
[24:31] | How ’bout murder? Daegonna was killed last night. | 那谋杀呢? 迪坎娜昨晚被杀身亡 |
[24:34] | Well, I don’t know anything about that. | 呃,我对那件事情一无所知 |
[24:36] | See, I follow very strict guidelines : | 你知道,我是严格遵守规则的 |
[24:38] | Black veil. | 黑色面纱 |
[24:40] | Principle 11: | 第11条守则 |
[24:42] | You never mistreat your donors. | 任何时候都不能虐待你的祭献品 |
[24:44] | And that pendant around you neck? | 你脖子上那个饰物 |
[24:45] | That wouldn’t happen to contain blood, would it? | 里面应该是血, 对吧? |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:50] | Whose? | 谁的? |
[24:52] | It’s Daegonna’s, okay? | 迪坎娜的,行了吧? |
[24:54] | She gave it to me couple weeks ago. | 她几个星期前给我的 |
[24:57] | I offered to give it back, but she wanted me to keep it | 我说要还给她 可是她叫我留着 |
[25:00] | … said her PSI belonged to me. | …还说她的PSI是属于我的 |
[25:02] | “Psi”? | |
[25:04] | Life-force, blood. | 生命力,血液 |
[25:06] | We’re going to need that pendant for evidence. | 我们需要你的饰物做证据 |
[25:10] | And a sample of your … DNA. | 还有,你的DNA样本 |
[25:14] | Knock yourself out. | 请便 |
[25:16] | – Oh, I prefer saliva. – Aw … | 噢,我只要唾液 哦 |
[25:18] | Open up. | 开嘴 |
[25:21] | Right. | 对 |
[25:28] | There’s our man. | 就是这个人 |
[25:30] | – And the time? – 3:15 A.M. | 时间? 凌晨3:15 |
[25:33] | He’s certainly aware of the cameras. | 他显然知道有监视器 |
[25:35] | Yeah, you really can’t get a good look at him from any angle. | 对,我们在任何角度都很难看清楚他是谁 |
[25:37] | He’s walking like he crapped his pants. | 他裤子里好像塞满了东西 |
[25:40] | I’m thinking that might be the money. | 我觉得那应该是钱 |
[25:47] | An employee ID card? | 雇员的身份卡? |
[25:48] | It gets better. | 可以看清楚些了 |
[25:59] | That’s Brandon Miller, the security guard. | 那是布兰顿.米勒 就那个警卫 |
[26:02] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:04] | Okay, so find the best shot you can of our mystery thief. | 好,现在尽你最大的努力去辨认我们那神秘的贼 |
[26:08] | If he is an employee, you should be able to ID him. | 如果他是雇员 你应该能够辨认出他来 |
[26:11] | There’s over three thousand employees who work at the Mediterranean, | 地中海酒店有3000个雇员 |
[26:14] | and this guy is not really giving me much to go on here. | 而且这家伙并没有给我太多的线索 |
[26:17] | Yes, but technology is a wonderful thing, Nick. | 没错,可是科技是个奇妙的东西 尼克 |
[26:24] | Lazarus may have been sucking on Angela’s shoulders, | 拉扎斯也许曾在安吉拉的肩膀上吸过血 |
[26:27] | but he did not bite her jugular. | 但他并没有咬过她的颈动脉 |
[26:29] | His DNA’s inconsistent with the saliva | 他的DNA和 |
[26:31] | swabbed from the puncture wounds around her neck. | 死者脖子上伤口里残留口水的DNA并不一致 |
[26:33] | Damn. | 该死 |
[26:34] | What about that pendant? | 那个饰物呢? |
[26:36] | You know, nothing says “I love you” | 你知道的,再也没有什么比 |
[26:38] | like an ounce of fresh blood. | 一些鲜血更能表达”我爱你”了 |
[26:40] | It is Angela’s blood, and it’s mixed with a polyester base. | 这是安吉拉的血,里面混合了聚酯基 |
[26:43] | Polyester base is an inert fluid | 聚酯基是一种惰性液体 |
[26:46] | pre-packaged in test tubes used for HIV testing. | 在艾滋病毒测试前预先装在试管里 |
[26:49] | It helps prepare the blood for centrifugation | 通过隔断血红细胞和血清 |
[26:51] | by forming a barrier between the blood cells and the serum. | 来帮助对血液的过滤 |
[26:54] | Angela’s parents only insisted upon only one thing … | 安吉拉的双亲强调了一点 |
[26:57] | … that she be tested for HIV. | …那就是她曾进行过艾滋病毒的测试 |
[27:59] | Yeah, that’s Nathan. | 没错,他是 纳森 |
[28:01] | Do me a favor when you find him. | 你找到他就帮我告诉他 |
[28:03] | Let him know he’s fired. He hasn’t shown up in four days. | 他被解雇了 他已经四天没来上班了 |
[28:06] | Will do. You missing anything else around here? | 会的 你这里有没有丢东西? |
[28:10] | Like what? CPR dummy. | 什么东西? 示范救生技能的假人 |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:13] | Had to cancel a class on Sunday ’cause we couldn’t find Macaulay. | 我们不得不取消了星期天的课程 因为我们找不到麦考利 |
[28:16] | Macaulay? | 麦考利? |
[28:17] | Culkin. Our dummy. | 库肯 就是我们的假人 |
[28:20] | You know, ’cause his mouth is always open. | 你知道的,因为他的嘴老是张开着的 |
[28:27] | Is this Macaulay? | 这就是麦考利? |
[28:28] | Yeah, that’s him. Can we get him back? | 没错,就是他 我们能不能拿回他? |
[28:31] | Soon as we’re done with him. | 等我们调查完了很快就归还 |
[28:38] | Security guard put the sword in the crawlspace. | 那警卫把剑藏在了通风道里 |
[28:40] | It’s got to be his prints. | 剑上应该有他的指纹 |
[28:42] | Well, let’s find out, shall we? | 那么,就让我们来找找看好了. |
[28:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:45] | Nick, want to do me a favor and tape-lift that? Sure. | 尼克,帮我个忙把这指纹粘下来好吗? 行 |
[29:01] | Grissom, how’s our insurance? | 格里森姆,我们的保险费有多少? |
[29:04] | I was being careful, I swear. | 我已经很小心了,我发誓 |
[29:13] | Should 400-year-old | 若有400年历史 |
[29:15] | lacquer look this good? | 的漆看起来会这么亮吗? |
[29:20] | And smell like acrylic? | 而且闻起来像丙烯酸塑料? |
[29:39] | What kind of precious stone breaks that easily? | 有什么宝石会这样容易碎? |
[29:43] | A fake one. | 假宝石 |
[29:45] | This is nothing more than a hardened ball of wax. | 这只是个经过硬化处理的腊球 |
[29:48] | Do you think someone switched swords on us? | 你看是不是有人换了把假剑给我们? |
[29:50] | Well, so far, nothing’s what it seems. | 到目前为止,什么都无法确定 |
[30:05] | Smells like tea. | 闻起来像茶 |
[30:09] | Sometimes paper products or other materials like silk | 有时候纸制品或者 别的什么材料比如丝绸 |
[30:13] | they soak it in tea to give an aged look. | 把它们用茶浸泡过会看起来很古老 |
[30:16] | The paint on this mask is coming right off, | 这面具上的油漆正在脱落 |
[30:19] | layer by layer. | 一层接一层 |
[30:29] | I think this is boot polish. | 我想这是鞋油 |
[30:32] | – Another aging method? – So it’s not just the sword. | 另一种老化方法? 看来不止是剑 |
[30:35] | This … his whole collection’s a fake? | 这…这所有的收藏品都是假的? |
[30:39] | A what? | 什么? |
[30:42] | We believe this collection is worthless. | 我们有理由相信所有收藏品都是假的 |
[30:44] | Well-made, historically accurate, | 造的很好,从历史上来说也很符合 |
[30:46] | but a… probably worthless. | 但…很可能一文不值 |
[30:58] | Your head of security said that | 你的警卫队长说 |
[31:00] | Mr. Yamamoto’s collection was documented by an internal registrar. | 山本先生的收藏品被一个内部的登记员做过文本记录 |
[31:04] | Vanessa Green. I-I thought you spoke to her yesterday. | 温尼莎.格兰 我…我想昨天你已经跟她谈过了 |
[31:07] | She was on vacation | 她在度假 |
[31:09] | … but even though she’s not an official appraiser, | 但即使她不是专业的评估员 |
[31:11] | she should’ve been able to tell these were fakes, don’t you think? | 她应该也可以指出这些 东西是假的,你觉得呢? |
[31:23] | Mr. Yamamoto? | 山本先生? |
[31:25] | Mr. Yamamoto? | 山本先生? |
[31:30] | I’d like a word with you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[31:39] | Mr. Yamamoto? | 山本先生? |
[31:40] | It seems he’s left. | 看来他已经离开了 |
[31:43] | Gentlemen, no luggage. Nothing. | 先生们,没有行李,什么都没有 |
[31:47] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[31:50] | He made a fool out of me. | 我被他耍了 |
[31:53] | Well, we have that in common. | 哦,彼此彼此 |
[31:56] | Find out when he checked out. I’m on it. | 去查他什么时候结帐离开的 我这就去 |
[31:59] | And Vanessa Green. Where did she go? | 还有温尼莎.格兰 她去哪了? |
[32:01] | Brandon Miller, Nathan Pollard, Vanessa Green, and Yuri Yamamoto. | 布兰顿.米勒, 纳森.布勒, 温尼莎.格兰, 还有 山本由利 |
[32:07] | Three of your employees and one whale | 三个雇员和一条大鲸 |
[32:11] | … all evidently disappear. | …显然都失踪了 |
[32:14] | Along with my $10 million. | 协同我的1000万美元。 |
[32:18] | Yamamoto never checked out. | 山本没有登记结帐 |
[32:20] | Vanessa Green made reservations at the Princeville in Kauai. | 温尼莎.格兰在夏威夷的太子别墅预定了个房间 |
[32:23] | She never checked in. | 但她没有入住 |
[32:26] | And he left without his antiques. | 而且他没有带走他的古董 |
[32:28] | Well … | 因为… |
[32:30] | he knew they were worthless. | 他知道那些一文不值 |
[32:38] | Um … | 呃… |
[32:40] | I’ll be right with you. | 很快就好 |
[32:42] | The tests will be mailed to you in seven days, | 测试结果在7天之内会邮寄给你 |
[32:44] | and they’ll include a toll-free number if you have any questions. | 里面还有免费的咨询电话 如果你有什么疑问的话 |
[32:46] | Thank you. I didn’t feel a thing. | 谢谢 我都不觉得痛 |
[32:52] | Walk-ins? | 进来吧 |
[32:54] | Or do you have an appointment? | 你们有没有预约? |
[32:56] | We’re from the crime lab. | 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[32:58] | We’re here about a Miss Angela Sommerville. | 我们来这是为了安吉拉.索默维尔 小姐的事情 |
[33:00] | Last month, your clinic tested her blood. | 上个月 你的诊所检验过她的血液 |
[33:02] | Actually, we don’t do the testing. Common mistake. | 实际上,我们不做测试 你们弄错了 |
[33:05] | I’m contracted by Adminalab to withdraw blood, and the lab processes. | 我和艾明娜实验室签订了抽取并处理血液的合约 |
[33:09] | And the whole thing is confidential, so … | 所有东西都是保密的,所以… |
[33:12] | Oh, we’ve already seen her results. | 噢,我们早已看过她的化验结果了 |
[33:14] | She’s dead, so, | 她已经死了 所以, |
[33:16] | the confidentiality privilege no longer applies. | 保密特权不再具有效力 |
[33:18] | We need to know which tech withdrew her blood. | 我们只是想知道哪个医师回收了她的血液 |
[33:23] | I’m the only tech here. | 我是这里唯一的医师 |
[33:25] | Oh. Well, there was a pendant with her blood inside it. | 哦,那么 有一个装有她血液的饰物 |
[33:28] | What does that have to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系吗? |
[33:30] | Her blood was mixed with a polyester base. | 她的血里混合了聚酯基 |
[33:32] | I think you know what that means. | 我想你知道这是什么意思 |
[33:36] | I … know who you’re talking about. | 我…知道你们在说谁了 |
[33:44] | I have a favor to ask you. | 我有个请求 |
[33:48] | Do you want to help? | 你能帮忙么? |
[33:50] | I’d taken more than enough for testing purposes, | 我取了超出测试用用量的更多的血液 |
[33:53] | so, I figured it’s her blood. | 所以,我觉得既然那是她的血 |
[33:57] | Why not just give it to her? | 为什么不能给回她? |
[33:58] | My bet is that it’s against your lab’s policy. | 我敢打赌那是违反了你的实验规定的 |
[34:03] | Great. You going to report me? | 好极了 你是不是打算举报我? |
[34:09] | Uh, you can’t go in there. | 呃,你不能打开那个 |
[34:12] | We have a warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[34:15] | Th-th-that’s my personal fridge. | 那-那-那是我的私人冰箱 |
[34:21] | Now, what’s this blood doing in there? | 里面的血是干什么用的? |
[34:27] | Mr. Jones … | 琼斯先生… |
[34:32] | I’m going to need a sample of your DNA. | 我们要对你的DNA做个取样 |
[34:36] | I bet you don’t have a warrant for that. | 我敢打赌你没有这样的批准令 |
[34:39] | Catherine, I think we have all we need here. | 凯瑟琳 我想我们找到了我们要的东西 |
[34:49] | Handle is molded plastic fiber. | 刀柄是用塑料纤维经铸模而成的 |
[34:51] | Materials are used by hundreds of manufacturers throughout the country. | 这种材料在国内很多厂商都有做 |
[34:54] | It’s impossible to trace. | 不可能追踪得到 |
[34:56] | Vintage cherry red leathers, bronze pvc fabric, aged. | 过期的樱桃红皮革 还有旧化了的青铜色聚氯乙烯 |
[35:00] | Countless furniture and clothing suppliers. Nothing really unique. | 无数的家具和衣服制造商都可以提供 没什么特别的 |
[35:04] | But the ivory on the sword’s scabbard is unique. | 不过镶在剑鞘里的象牙倒是有线索可寻的 |
[35:07] | In fact it’s not ivory. | 实际上那不是象牙 |
[35:09] | It’s treated bone from an emu. Inexpensive, but not widely used. | 而是经过精细加工的鸸鹋骨 很便宜的,但并不普遍 |
[35:13] | Only about half a dozen us importers. | 只有大概6家的美国进口商做这个 |
[35:15] | One did recently make a sale to a business in Las Vegas. | 其中有一家最近在拉斯维加斯进过一批货 |
[35:18] | That same business also bought vintage leather, | 其中也包括有过期皮革, |
[35:20] | molded plastics and everything else he used to make this collection. | 都是铸模用的塑料纤维,还有收藏品里用的一切材料 |
[35:24] | Chen’s scenic prop house | 陈先生的布景室 |
[35:26] | owned by Graeme Chen of 1 Engelfield Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. | 由 格林.陈 所拥有,在地址是 英格菲特路 1号, 拉斯维加斯,内华达州 |
[35:31] | Also his place of business. | 同时也是他的工作室 |
[35:32] | As of five minutes ago, no one’s answering the phone. | 直到5分钟以前 那里还是没人接电话 |
[35:35] | Call Brass. Get a warrant. | 打电话给布拉斯 拿搜查令 |
[35:49] | You know, I always imagined your house would look like this, Gil. | 你知道吗,我一直想象 你的房子会是像这样子的,吉尔 |
[35:58] | Hey, Grissom, | 嘿,格里森姆 |
[36:00] | check this out. | 检查一下这里 |
[36:03] | Prototypes, maybe. | 也许是原型 |
[36:05] | Yeah, definitely. | 没错,一定是 |
[36:13] | Looks like Mr. Chen tried a few times before committing. | 看起来好像陈先生之前试做过几次了 |
[36:17] | Well, he certainly does beautiful work. | 显然他的做工不错 |
[36:28] | Want to see a picture of Mr. Chen? | 想不想看陈先生的照片? |
[36:36] | I guess he lived here, too. | 我猜他也住在这里 |
[36:38] | Mr. Chen is Mr. Yamamoto. | 陈先生就是山本先生 |
[36:41] | He’s not even Japanese. | 他根本不是日本人 |
[36:44] | So, this is how Ty Caulfield’s high rollers live a cot in a warehouse. | 看来,这就是泰.高勒菲赌场的贵宾赌徒的生活 在仓库里搭一张帆布床 |
[36:49] | Well, I’m guessing he spent all his money | 我猜他在赌桌上花光了所有的钱 |
[36:51] | on the baccarat tables, buying himself a reputation. | 用来买名声 |
[37:02] | You got to spend money to make money. | 要挣钱就先得花钱 |
[37:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:07] | Take a look at this. | 过来这看看 |
[37:10] | Brandon Miller, the security guard, the lifeguard, Nathan Pollard, | 布兰顿.米勒,那个警卫,还有那救生员,纳森.布勒 |
[37:14] | and I’m guessing the registrar, Vanessa Green. | 还有这个我猜是那个登记员温尼莎.格兰 |
[37:16] | So, Mr. Chen made their costumes, | 看来,陈先生包办了他们的服装, |
[37:18] | their props and their scenery. | 道具还有舞台 |
[37:21] | Three little maids from school are we … | “我们是三个来自学校的小女仆…” |
[37:28] | You ever listen to Gilbert and Sullivan? Nick? | 你有没有听过 基尔博克 与 素立温 这首歌曲? 尼克? |
[37:32] | No. | 没有 |
[37:34] | Ty Caulfield does. | 泰,高勒菲 听过 |
[37:35] | The code from his digital vault. | 他的保险库密码数字 |
[37:37] | Coincidence? I don’t think so. | 是巧合吗? 我不这么认为 |
[37:40] | How much does $10 million in cash weigh, | 1000万美元会有多重? |
[37:43] | I wonder? | 我想知道 |
[37:45] | A lot. | 很重 |
[37:46] | Sara, I’m going to need the money bands you collected. | 莎拉,我要你收集回来的那些捆带 |
[37:50] | Nick, you get to do the math. | 尼克 你去算算 |
[37:58] | The blood in your personal fridge belonged to Angela Sommerville. | 在你的私人冰箱里的血液是安吉拉.索默维尔的 |
[38:02] | We found a lip print on the rim of the container we confiscated. | 我们在那个容器的边上发现了一个唇印 |
[38:10] | It’s not a crime to drink someone’s blood. | 喝人血并不犯法 |
[38:13] | How did her blood end up in your fridge? | 那她的血怎么就到了你的冰箱里? |
[38:16] | When Angela came in for her HIV test, | 安吉拉来这里做艾滋病毒测试的时候 |
[38:18] | she asked me to withdraw an extra unit. | 她叫我多抽点 |
[38:21] | She paid me twenty bucks to store it, and never came back to pick it up. | 她付给我20块叫我帮忙储存 后来一直没来取回 |
[38:24] | And what, you just got thirsty? | 然后呢,你就渴了? |
[38:29] | Angela’s test date was 32 days ago, | 安吉拉的测试是在32天前 |
[38:33] | and our lab determined that the blood from your fridge | 而我们的化验测试表明 你冰箱里的那瓶血 |
[38:36] | was less than a week old. | 最多不超过一个星期 |
[38:38] | Would you explain that? | 能不能解释一下? |
[38:40] | Most girls turn away when I stick the needle in. | 绝大多数女孩在我插针 的时候都会把头转过去 |
[38:46] | She was into it. | 但她没有 |
[38:48] | I started watching over her. | 我开始注意到她 |
[38:52] | She was dating this | 她喜欢这样 |
[38:55] | wannabe total hollywood freak show. | 就像那些好莱坞的怪诞片 |
[38:59] | Oh, so you’re the real thing? | 噢,那么你就是主角 |
[39:01] | These don’t come out | 这些都还没有出来 |
[39:04] | Mr. Jones, give me a file, | 琼斯先生,给我一把锉刀 |
[39:07] | and I could sharpen my teeth into fangs. | 我可以把我的牙也磨成犬牙状 |
[39:09] | I was born with these. | 我生来就这样 |
[39:11] | Mm-hmm. | 呃-唔 |
[39:14] | The night that Angela was murdered, | 在安吉拉被谋杀的那天晚上 |
[39:16] | you were “watching over her.” | 你也在”注视”着她? |
[39:18] | I will not be tied down. | 我是不会被束缚的 |
[39:19] | No, Lazarus, please don’t go. | 不要,拉札斯,请别走 |
[39:22] | The poser just took off. | 那人刚离开 |
[39:24] | She … invited me in. | 她…她就请我进去 |
[39:29] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[39:31] | She was glad to see me. | 她很高兴见到我 |
[39:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[39:37] | We kissed. | 我们亲吻 |
[39:38] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[39:40] | She, um … | 她,唔… |
[39:44] | “offered” herself to me. | 把自己”贡献”给我 |
[39:46] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[39:48] | You mean she offered her blood to you? | 你说她把她的血贡献给你吸? |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:55] | She may have offered her blood to you, | 她是有可能让你吸她的血, |
[39:58] | but you took her life. | 而你却夺走了她的生命 |
[40:00] | You murdered her. | 你谋杀了她 |
[40:06] | You can’t prove that. | 你无法证明这个 |
[40:08] | DNA from your saliva | 从你留在装血液的容器边缘的唾液里 |
[40:11] | was on the rim of the container. | 检验出来的DNA |
[40:13] | It’s consistent with the saliva | 和在安吉拉脖子上伤口 |
[40:15] | surrounding the puncture marks on Angela’s neck. | 周围留下的唾液的DNA是一致 |
[40:18] | I released Angela from her body. | 我把安吉拉从她的身体里释放了出来 |
[40:21] | She’s inside of me now. | 她现在就在我的体内 |
[40:24] | A part of me. | 成为我的一部分 |
[40:26] | And she’s very much alive. | 而且她非常活跃 |
[40:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[40:39] | This is what’s left of your $10 million. | 这是你那1000万美元里留下来的东西 |
[40:41] | Thank you for reminding me. | 多谢提醒 |
[40:43] | Do you know how much $10 million weighs? | 你知道1000万美元有多重吗? |
[40:47] | 220 pounds. | 220磅 |
[40:50] | Your lifeguard, Nathan Pollard | 你的救生员,纳森.布勒 |
[40:52] | 5’6″, 140 pounds. | 身高5尺6寸, 体重140磅 |
[40:55] | – Strong little bastard. – Mmm. | 一个强壮的小杂种 呵 |
[40:59] | Say, could I borrow $10,000 in $100 bills? | 这样吧,我能向你借1万美元吗? 全部是100元美钞一张的 |
[41:05] | – What? – Only for a demonstration. | 什么? 只是做个演示 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry. I’m all out. | 抱歉 我的钱都没了 |
[41:09] | That’s okay. I brought my own. | 没事 我自己带来了 |
[41:12] | It’s only paper, but it’s the same size, | 这只是纸,但跟美钞是一样的尺寸 |
[41:15] | weight and density. | 还有重量和密度都一样 |
[41:18] | Did you know … | 你知道吗… |
[41:20] | money bands are wrapped tightly around stacks of bills? | 捆带是把钞票紧紧地捆起来的? |
[41:26] | They’re very difficult to slip off. | 非常难取下来 |
[41:29] | In fact, the only way you can get them off is to tear them. | 实际上,你要把它们取下来的唯一办法 就是把它们撕破 |
[41:33] | What’s your point? | 你想要说什么? |
[41:34] | None of your money bands were torn. | 你的钱捆带没一个是被撕破的 |
[41:41] | Now, I don’t know how much money you had in your vault, | 我不知道你的保险库里有多少钱 |
[41:44] | Mr. Caulfield, but I’m pretty sure | 高勒菲先生,但我能确定 |
[41:46] | I know how much you’re going to be asking your insurance company for. | 你想向你的保险公司索赔多少 |
[41:50] | You see, that’s why you had | 你看,这就是你让 |
[41:53] | your “thief” leave the money bands behind. | 你的”贼”把钱的捆带留下的原因 |
[41:56] | You hired Mr. Chen | 你雇佣陈先生 |
[41:58] | and his merry band of actors to rip you off. | 还有他的演员来”偷窃”你 |
[42:01] | I’m sure you paid them, | 我敢肯定你给了他们好处 |
[42:03] | but nothing close to $10 million. | 但那远不到1000万美元 |
[42:09] | “Your notions, though many, are not worth a penny.” | 你的看法虽然很多 但一文不值 |
[42:14] | Mmm. “The Mikado”. | 嗯,”日本天皇” |
[42:16] | Notions are all you have. | 你有的只是猜想 |
[42:19] | Otherwise, we’d be downtown instead of here in my office. | 否则,我们应该是在市区里见面了 而不是在我的办公室 |
[42:23] | You know, I’ve always been a big supporter of the arts. | 你知道的, 我一直是这种艺术的大支持者 |
[42:28] | – Hence, Mr. Yamamoto … – Uh, Mr. Chen’s … | 因此,山本 先生… 呃,是陈先生… |
[42:31] | Hence, the exhibition. | 因此,这个展览会 |
[42:35] | Over the years, I’ve financed theatrical productions. | 这些年来 我已经给这种戏剧艺术提供了很多经费 |
[42:39] | Including The Mikado? | 包括日本天皇? |
[42:43] | Well, you know, | 你知道吗, |
[42:44] | one of your “partners” is going to come back again someday. | 总有一天你的某个同伙是会回来的 |
[42:49] | He’s going to miss his family, friends, the ensemble. | 届时他将会想念他的家庭,朋友,全部的一切. |
[42:52] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[42:54] | And I’m guessing he’ll tell us all about your latest production. | 我想他会把你的最新计划告诉我们 |
[42:59] | Yes, well, | 是吗,好的, |
[43:01] | until then, Mr. Grissom. | 到时再说吧,格里森姆先生 |
[43:05] | Until then. | 到时再说 |
[43:09] | I’m going to hand my findings over to your insurance company. | 我准备把我的调查结果送去你的保险公司 |
[43:15] | I wouldn’t count on receiving a payment. | 我不会指望有任何回报的 |
[43:34] | Plagnioj |