Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:36] Ready for us? 我们可以了吗?
[02:38] For now, no one enters this house except CSI. 现在除了CSI以外 没人可以进去这个房子
[03:19] Warrick, you got the car. Warrick, 你检查车子
[03:23] Which one? 哪一台?
[03:23] Both. 都要.
[03:24] Uh, take the Honda. The VW belongs to the victim’s friend, over there. She called it in. Uh,先选Honda那台.那辆福斯是属 于受害着的朋友过来这里,她叫进来的
[03:30] Aw, that’s too bad. This will be a day she’ll never forget. Aw,这太坏了.她永远都不会 忘记这一天的
[03:34] Sara, you take the perimeter. Sara, 你巡视周边
[03:35] What? You just did a one-hour walk-through. The perimeter cannot be a priority. 什么? 你才花了一个小时走过 周边不可能比较重要
[03:39] I need you to work the outside. Catherine and I will be inside. 我需要你在外面 Catherine和我会在里面
[03:45] I’ll go talk to the friend. 我会去跟朋友谈话
[03:46] Find out where she walked and what she might have touched in there. 找出哪里她走过或她碰过什么
[03:54] Hey, Jim.
[03:56] Did you talk to that guy across the street? 你跟对街的个人谈过了吗?
[03:58] The neighbor? He’s on my list. 那个邻居?他在我的名单上
[04:00] Yeah, he looks like he has something to say. Yeah,他看起来有话想说
[04:07] Hi, I’m Catherine Willows. I’m with the crime lab. What is your name, Miss? Hi,我是Catherine Willows.我是 犯罪实验室的,尊性大名,小姐
[04:10] Kelly McNeil.
[04:11] And what was your relation whith the victim? 那你跟受害者的关系是…
[04:13] Deb and I are best friends. We were supposed to get together yesterday. It was our day off. Deb是我最好的朋友.我们昨天应该 在一起的,我们昨天休假
[04:20] You’re a nurse? 你是护士?
[04:21] Yeah. Both of us. Desert Palm Hospital. We made lunch plans, but she canceled. 我们都是.Desert Palm医院.我们 本来要一起吃午餐的.但是她取消了
[04:29] She give a reason why? 她有告诉你为什么吗?
[04:30] Michael.
[04:31] Michael?
[04:32] Michael Clark. Um, she’s been seeing him for a month or so. 他跟她在一起一个月了
[04:35] He’s a surgical intern. When she didn’t show up for work today, I called 他是外科实习生.她今天没有来 工作时,我…
[04:40] the house… her cell… no answer, so I drove by after shift. 打给她家..她的手机..没有回应. 所以我过去看她
[04:45] And how did you get in? 你如何进去的??
[04:47] We have each other’s keys. 我们互持对方钥匙
[04:50] Did you touch anything inside? 你有碰过什么吗?
[04:52] No. I walked in and … I saw her and I ran out. No.我走进去然后..我看到她 然后我跑出去了
[05:06] Kelly, this, uh, Michael – is he just a guy, or is he somebody special? Kelly,这个Michael只是一个普通 对象.还是有特别的地方?
[05:13] He was the first guy that Debbie ever blew me off for. 他是第一个男生让Debbie取消 跟我的约会
[05:16] And did you see him today, at the hospital? 那你今天有看到他吗? 在医院
[05:19] No. I figured they were both playing hooky. No. 我以为他们同时跷班
[05:48] … Single girl. Alone in the house. Got my attention. … 单身女孩.一个人在屋里 引起我的注意
[05:50] I’m running for captain of the neighborhood 我正在当邻里守卫队的队长
[05:52] watch. I’ll probably have to self 我可能得自己指派自己
[05:53] appoint myself, but I’m going to put out a flyer, you know, 但是我准备发传单,你知道
[05:55] about shutting doors, locking windows, I mean, 有关.关好门.窗户要上锁 我是说
[05:57] the thing is … you just don’t think it’s going to 一些事..你会觉得不会
[05:59] happen to you. You know what I’m saying? On your block … 发生在你身上.你知道我在说什么吗 在你的区域 …
[06:01] Listen, Pike. Stop talking. I never seen somebody so excited about 听着, Pike.不要再说了.我从来没 见过有人这么兴奋谈论..
[06:06] Let me tell you something: I know the business 让我告诉你一些事 我知道
[06:08] of everyone up and down this block, all right? 住在这区块每个人的消息 好吗?
[06:10] Who’s cheating on his wife, who’s behind on his bills, whose 谁欺骗他的老婆 谁没钱缴帐单
[06:12] kid’s going to become the next Manson. 谁家的小孩会成为下一个Manson.
[06:14] Let’s talk about Debbie Marlin. 让我们来说Debbie Marlin.
[06:15] You know what they say about nurses. 你知道他们怎么说护士的
[06:17] What’s that? 那是什么?
[06:19] That-that they like to party. 就是他们喜欢去舞会
[06:21] Hey, look. You see a stethoscope around this chest? Hey,看.你有看见听诊器在胸膛上吗
[06:24] No. You want to know why? I’m not a doctor. No. 你想知道.为什么 我又不是医生
[06:27] So I couldn’t even get close to her. 所以我不能亲近她
[06:28] Well, who is getting close? Well,谁跟她亲近
[06:29] It’s like a fricking doctor auto mall 就像超级医生汽车大卖场
[06:31] over there. You know, hunky surgeons, board 在那,你知道的.优秀的外科医生 有牌..
[06:33] certified, lots of dough. And if you want my 认证,很多钱.如果你需要我
[06:35] opinion, I think they were dropping quarts. 的意见,我觉得他们在大玩性爱派对
[06:38] Okay, did you notice any automobiles, any cars out front? Okay, 你有注意任何汽车停 在前门吗
[06:42] You know, as a matter of fact, sir, yes. Black Mercedes, 你知道.事实上,sir,yes. 黑色的宾士,
[06:45] E320. 2004 model, been there E320. 2004款,在那
[06:48] about a month. Rolls in all hours. I’m figuring 有一个月了.任何时间都会进去 我在猜测
[06:52] on call, booty call. That kind of thing. 随叫随到,像战利品一样的传唤 那种事
[06:55] When’s the last time you saw the Mercedes? 你最后看到那台宾士是什么时候
[06:56] Two days ago. Around lunch. And, uh, 两天前.午餐的时候. And, uh,
[06:58] he stayed for a little bit of dinner, too. 他也待到晚餐的时后
[07:01] Thanks a lot. 谢谢啦
[07:02] Yeah, this is Detective Jim Brass. Yeah,我是Jim Brass警探.
[07:04] See if you can find a 2004 Mercedes, black, 看你是否找到2004年的宾士,黑色
[07:08] registered to a Michael Clark, M.D. Thanks. 注册人是Michael Clark医生,谢谢
[07:13] I have absolutely nothing. How are you doing? 我什么都没有 你怎样?
[07:16] I got a lot. Check out the backseat. 我找到很多.看一下后座
[07:20] Bananas. Stuffed mushrooms. 香蕉.塞馅的香菇
[07:22] Chocolate syrup, a six-pack of soda, a box of condoms. 巧克力糖浆,6罐汽水 一盒保险套
[07:25] No surprises there. 一点也不意外
[07:27] Fresh bag of groceries in an unlocked car? 在没锁的车上有一整袋刚买的杂货
[07:29] Maybe she was interrupted. 也许她被打断了
[07:47] One thing I can never get over with this job: Anything can happen to anybody. 在这工作上我永远都不能否认: 任何事都会发生在任何人身上
[07:55] That’s why we’re here. 这就是为什么我们在这里
[08:07] This bathroom is the reason she bought this place. 她买下这里的理由就是这个浴室
[08:16] What am I smelling? 我闻到什么?
[08:19] Cleanser. Bleach maybe. 清洁剂 也许是漂白水
[08:25] Arterial spray is neck high. Indicates she was standing when she was attacked. 动脉的喷洒是在颈部的高度 意指她是站着被攻击的
[08:34] And the highest gush of blood has the most volume. 而且在最高点的血量是最大的
[08:37] Definite lack of lividity. She must have bled out. 缺乏土色,她一定是流血过多而死
[08:40] The killer had to get something on him. Had to be a bloody mess, but there’s 杀手一定是要从他身上拿某些东西 造成这种血腥的混乱,但是这里..
[08:45] no … footprints, there’s no handprints, no smears. 没有…脚印.没有指纹. 没有污迹
[08:51] She looks like she was placed in this position. 她看起来像是被摆在这个位置的
[08:57] What’s the message? 信息是什么?
[09:04] What do we got here? Pendale’s milk. Non-fat. Half a gallon. 我们在这找到什么? Pendale牛奶 .没脂肪,半加仑.
[09:10] Unopened. 没开过.
[09:11] Groceries that made it inside. 杂货店让它在里面
[09:16] Fancy crackers… brie. Coupons with no receipt. 花式饼干..布里干酪. 没收据的折价券
[09:25] No receipt? This milk expires on the 23rd. 没收据,这牛奶23号就过期了
[09:30] Eight days from now. 已经八天了
[09:32] Milk is delivered daily to the supermarket. That’s a ten-day window. People usually 牛奶是每天送到超级市场的 通常有10天的保存期限.人通常
[09:37] reach back for a fresh one. Hmm … subtract ten from the 23rd? 往后找最新鲜的. Hmm … 从23号减十天?
[09:43] She was at Pendale’s two days ago. 她两天前在Pendale
[09:45] Well, according to Brass, that was the last time her boyfriend’s car was seen out front. Well, 根据Brass,这是最后一次 她男朋友的车停在前面
[10:28] Positive for both. 两个都是正的
[10:31] Same here. So there’s blood in all four drains, followed by bleach. 同样这里,所以四个排水管都有血 然后被漂白
[10:37] He kills Debbie in the shower. Then he washes up in both sinks and in the tub? Why? 他在淋浴中杀了Debbie然后他洗了 浴缸和水箱,为什么?
[10:46] The answer is in the drains. 答案在排水管理
[11:55] He cleaned everywhere but inside the shower. 他哪里都洗了,除了淋浴里的
[11:58] We’re never going to know where the blood ends and the bleach begins. 我们永远都不知道哪里是血液结束 哪里漂白开始
[12:03] Where’s all this blood coming from? 这些血是从哪里来的
[12:09] Dr. Clark is on my surgical rotation. He was Dr. Clark是来轮替我的手术的 他…
[12:12] scheduled to assist this morning. No show. 计画今天早上要帮忙的 但是没出现
[12:16] Oh. Was that like him? Oh.这看起来像他吗
[12:19] No. It’s completely out of character. See, half these interns come in here so scared, No. 这完全不像他的个性.看 半数的实习生来这里都被吓到
[12:22] they couldn’t carve a turkey. I have to give them scalpels 他们甚至不能切开一只火鸡 我必须给他们的手术刀
[12:26] with training wheels. Clark was different. 加上训练之轮 Clark不一样
[12:29] He, uh, he’s a real artist, a steady hand. Yeah, he has a gift. He, uh, 他是真的艺术家 一个稳定的手.他有天赋
[12:35] How about outside the O.R.? Was he socially gifted? 那手术室之外呢? 他社交技巧也是天赋吗
[12:38] He turned a lot of nurses’ heads, but it never 他跟很多护士有来往,但这从没..
[12:42] interfered with his work. Why the questions? 干扰他的工作,为什么问这个问题?
[12:45] Debbie Marlin, one of your nurses, was murdered. Throat Debbie Marlin, 你的其中一个护士 被杀了.喉咙…
[12:48] slashed. You didn’t know this? Dr. Clark and his “steady 被切开.你不知道这个?Dr. Clark 和他”稳定”…
[12:50] hand” haven’t been seen or heard from since, so you don’t 手就再也找不到了,所以你不必
[12:53] have to be a brain surgeon to guess what I’m thinking. 当一个有头脑的外科医生也能 猜到我在想什么
[12:56] Uh… all I can ask is that I… Uh… 我所有能说的是我…
[12:59] I hope that you’re wrong about Dr. Clark. Excuse me. 我希望关于Dr. Clark.你是错的 恕我失陪
[13:11] No cleansers. No rags, no sponges, no paper towels … 没有清洁剂,没有抹布,没有海绵 没有纸巾…
[13:19] You’d think that she restocked when she went shopping. 你觉得她在补货当她在买东西时
[13:21] Well, I’m thinking the killer used everything the victim had. Well,我觉得这个杀手在用受害者 的每样东西
[13:28] And then disposed of it. 然后丢弃它
[13:47] Nothing. 没事
[14:00] Nothing here. 这里没事
[15:11] I think I found the victim’s internal organs. 我觉得我发现死者内部的器官了
[15:16] This guy meant business. 这个人很专业
[15:20] I think I can confirm the victim’s male. 我觉得我可以确定死者是男的
[15:25] It seems he vacuumed to remove any trace from the house. 看起来他把在这屋子里 任何线索蒸发了
[15:32] City picks up the evidence and spreads it all over the dump. 这个城市会会检起任何证据 然后把它丢在垃圾场
[15:36] We have the victim’s clothes. Very neatly folded. 我们有死者的衣服,折的非常整齐
[15:42] Well, if this is our boyfriend, then … Brass is looking for a ghost. Well,如果这是我们的男朋友 那Brass在找鬼喔
[16:32] Heard about the shower. Nurse, huh? 听过护士的淋浴间了没?
[16:36] Multiple hairs, multiple donors. 很多种的头发,很多个贡献者
[16:39] Looks like she had a few “friends” over. A little nurses gone wild. 看来她有很多”朋友”来过 小护士可是很野的
[16:49] Blanched. 漂白过了
[16:50] Killer poured bleach down all the drains. 杀手把漂白剂倒入所有的排水管中
[16:54] Talk about sucking all the life out of DNA. 把所有DNA都杀死了
[16:57] If there’s anything left, it’s probably denatured. 如果有任何东西留下 可能都被改变本质了
[17:10] Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait… bleach might have missed this one. 等一下,等..等…等 这个可能没有被漂白
[17:24] Lucky for us … we got a skin tag. 真幸运…我们找到一个皮肤标签
[17:32] She’s exsanguinated time of death is anybody’s guess. Rigor’s past, so 她被放血致死的时间都是猜的 肌肉紧缩已经过了,所以..
[17:38] it’s over 24 hours. Deep incised wound of the anterior and lateral neck, 这已经超过24小时了. 很深的切入伤在颈部的前面和侧面
[17:43] transecting both carotids and the anterior trachea. 横切了颈动脉和气管的前面
[17:47] Cut’s clean. Extremely sharp, short instrument. 切痕是干净的,非常尖锐,短的工具
[17:51] Scalpel? 手术刀?
[17:52] That’s what I’m thinking. 这是我正在想的
[17:54] You know, I caught a 25-pound yellowtail last year off the coast of Mexico, 你知道吗, 我抓到25磅的南非大鲭 去年在墨西哥海岸,
[17:59] and it took me half an hour to filet. Dismembering an adult male with 花了我半个小时去把它切成鱼片 .要很精准又不会割到骨头
[18:06] this precision and without cutting through the bone, twelve hours minimum. 的支解成年男性尸体,最少要12小时
[18:11] Half a day. That’s patience. 半天,真有耐心
[18:15] The, uh, patella was cleanly removed. And with one slice, the femur was The, uh,膝盖骨被很干净的移开 而且股骨被一刀分成
[18:21] separated from the tibia and the fibula. There’s 胫骨和腓骨
[18:24] a perverse elegance to this butchery. 这个屠夫还真是优雅
[18:26] Oh, I’m not so sure I see it that way. A killer with knowledge of anatomy Oh, 我不同意你的看法 这个杀手有解剖学的知识
[18:31] whose tool is a scalpel. I think the butcher was a doctor. 工具又是解剖刀 我觉得这个屠夫是个医生
[18:38] So David, isolate all ten fingers, ink them, give Jacqui the ten – card. We need to know who he is. 所以David,将10个手指分开, 用墨水印它们,给Jacqui这10张卡 我们需要知道他是谁
[19:41] Grissom.
[19:42] Hey.
[19:45] Sara, uh, listen, I’m in a bad area. I’ll call you back. Sara, uh,听着,我现在收机收 讯不佳,我等下打给你
[19:49] I got a skin tag off the bathtub drain pipe. 我把皮肤标记从浴缸的 排水管拿出来了
[19:52] Skin tag? That’s great. Uh, give it to Greg. 皮肤标记? 这很好 Uh,给Greg.
[19:54] Yeah, I did. Hey, do you want me to come over there and give you a hand? Yeah,我做了. Hey, 你希望我过来帮你吗?
[19:57] No, I-I’m fine. I’ll-I’ll, uh… I’ll talk to you back No,我.我可以.我会..我会, uh…我等下会再跟你说
[20:14] Hey, where’d Brass find the car? Hey,Brass在哪里找到车子?
[20:17] Long-term parking at McCarran. Ran the plates. R.O.– Dr. Michael Clark. The head of security is giving us a copy of the surveillance tape. McCarran长期停车场.跑这个车牌 R.O.–Michael Clark医生. 保安的头头正在给我们监视录影带
[20:27] So, he kills her and whoever she was with, and then he hops a plane? So,他杀了她和跟她在一起的人 然后他跳了一台飞机
[20:31] Well, it seems like that. You know what they say down at P.D. The Well,看起来像这样.你知道 他们在警察局怎么说的
[20:33] quickest way to get a car stolen is to leave it at the airport unlocked. 最快让车子被偷的方法是 把车留在机场然后不上锁
[20:38] See what I mean? 看见我所说的吗
[20:39] Who doesn’t know that? 谁不知道那个
[20:48] Black powder on a black dash. 黑色的粉在黑色的线上
[20:50] I know. Let’s just superglue it, huh? 我知道,我们把它用强力胶黏起来
[21:36] Wipes and swirls. He cleaned everything but the driver’s seat. 雨刷和转轮. 他除了驾驶座 其他都清了
[21:39] Well, he had to drive himself to the airport, right? Well,他必须要自己开车去机场 对吧
[21:43] He put something on the seat. 他在座位上放了些东西
[21:44] Whatever he put, he took it with him. 无论他放了什么,他都带者它
[21:49] The black, plastic bag, maybe? 黑色塑胶的袋子,也许
[21:54] He missed a piece. 他留了一块
[21:57] He puts a bag on the seat, and then he adjusts it. 他把袋子放到座位上 然后调整它
[22:02] How tall was he? Five-nine, according to the DMV report? 他多高?5尺9寸,根据DMV的资料
[22:10] Wow. I’m six-two, and this is more than enough room for me. Wow.我是6尺2寸. 这个对我来说还有更多的空间
[22:14] So, whoever was driving this car, was way taller than five-nine. 所以无论随开这台车 他都高于5尺9寸
[22:18] Two days ago, Debbie Marlin is off work. Sometime in the morning, Sometime in the morning, she buys groceries. 两天前Debbie Marlin休假. 早上的某时,她买了些杂货
[22:23] It’s from Pendale’s, the closest store in West Charleston. 这是来自Pendale’s,离 West Charleston最近的店.
[22:26] Brass talks to the box boy, remembered her, saw her just before his lunch break at 11:15. Brass跟柜台谈过了.记得她 他在他11:15午休的时候看到她
[22:31] Pendale’s is about 20 minutes from her house. Where’s Nick? Pendale离她家大约20分钟 Nick在哪里?
[22:35] American Academy of Forensics Science Convention. 美国辩论学术研讨会
[22:38] Hey, guys, can we continue, please? Hey, guys,我们能继续吗?
[22:41] She comes home from the grocery store. 她从杂货店回家
[22:43] She parks in the driveway, and she begins to unload. 她停在路边,然后开始卸货
[22:48] She takes out her perishables first. She has to go 她先拿了容易腐烂的东西 她必须
[22:51] back for second shifts, so she probably leaves 回去拿第二次, 所以她可能
[22:52] the front door open. leaves the front door open. 让她的前门开着.
[22:54] Explains why there was no forced entry. 这解释了为什么 这里没有强行进入的迹象
[22:56] Getting ready for her date. 把她的约会准备好
[22:58] Lighting candles. Multi-tasking. 点亮蜡烛. 很多工作
[23:01] She opens up a bottle of wine, two glasses. 她打开了一瓶酒 两个酒杯
[23:04] Her girlfriend said that she was locking down for the afternoon with Michael Clark. 她的女朋友说为了下午 要跟Michael Clark,她把门锁上
[23:10] Nosy neighbor puts the Mercedes in the driveway sometime around noon. 有时中午的时候 吵闹的邻居将宾士停在路边
[23:14] Thought you guys would want to know. The hair Sara found is a match to the 你们这些人应该想知道 Sara找到的头发跟
[23:18] bags of human tissue. Prints confirm it. Per Jacqui, it’s Michael Clark. 器官袋里的是一致.Jacqui确定了 指纹,是Michael Clark.
[23:22] So, um, most of our efforts have been towards identifying another victim. So, um,大部分我们的努力 朝向定位另一个受害者
[23:27] Michael Clark. But can we place him dead at the house? Michael Clark.但是我们可以说 他死在家里吗
[23:31] Greg, what else can you tell us about that hair? Greg,这跟头发你还能告诉 我其它的吗?
[23:34] You mean hairs? There were two. Ancillary, maybe arm or leg hair. 你说毛吧? 这有两根 补充的说,是手或腿毛
[23:40] Found it in the tub drain. 在浴缸的排水口发现的
[23:41] The abbatoir of choice … for dismemberments. 屠宰场的选择 …用来支解
[23:45] According to Jacqui, there were no prints found on the scalpel blades or handle, 根据Jacqui,在手术刀刀锋和 手把上都没有找到指纹
[23:49] …but the blood’s a match to both victims. …但是这血跟两个受害者都符合
[23:51] So Michael Clark was dead in the tub. 所以Michael Clark是死在浴缸里
[23:53] We just don’t know how he got there. 我们指示不知道他怎么到这里的
[23:54] Well, I KM’d the carpet at the threshold of the bathroom. It’s negative for blood. Well,我查了浴室门槛的地毯 没有血液反应
[23:58] So all the violence took place in the bathroom, at least anything that had to do with blood. 所有的暴力都发生在浴室, 最少是任何有关血的事
[24:02] The bathroom is big, but it’s not big enough to kill two at the same time. 这个浴室很大, 但没大到可以同时杀害两个人
[24:07] She lights the candles in the shower. Her back is to the 她在淋浴时点了蜡烛, 她的背是面向门
[24:10] door. He grabs her from behind… 他从她后面抓起她…
[24:16] … and slits her throat. … 然后切断了她的喉咙
[24:21] Then he positions her body .. 然后摆设她的尸体…
[24:23] …so that her face is the first thing the boyfriend sees when he walks in. …所以当她的男朋友走进 第一件事就是看到她的脸
[24:29] So he takes seconds to kill Debbie. So why does he spend so much time cutting up Michael Clark? 所以他花了一点时间杀Debbie. 那他又为什么花了那么多时间切割
[24:34] Most likely because Michael Clark was the real focus of his rage. 最有可能是因为Michael Clark 是他真正想要杀的
[25:24] Don’t tell me you never went home? 别告诉我你从不回家?
[25:27] Okay. I just got started in here. Haven’t even gotten to the other rooms yet. Okay.我才刚开始而已. 连其他房间都还没去过
[25:33] You know you lose your edge after sixteen hours. You’re into your third shift. 你知道你到了你的极限 经过16个小时后,你在第三阶段
[25:37] I mean, I’m all for overtime, but this is just plain greedy. 我意思是说.我都是超时工作了 但是这已经超太多了
[25:41] My knees can’t take this anymore. 我的膝盖不能再忍受了
[25:44] Have you eaten anything? 你吃过任何东西吗
[25:46] What did you bring? 你带来什么
[25:49] I’ll see what’s in the fridge. 我看冰箱里面有什么
[25:53] We have to replace that, you know. 我们必须取代那个.你知道的
[26:29] Hey … black lung. Hey … 黑肺病.
[26:31] Ha, ha. I’ve been sifting through this trash for about six hours. Ha, ha.我已经花了6个小时 在筛检这个垃圾
[26:35] You coming to rescue me or make fun of me? 你是来解救我还是开我玩笑
[26:37] I am just looking. Relax. 我只是看看,放松
[26:40] What are these white fibers here? 这些白纤维是什么
[26:42] They must be from the spare bedroom 他们一定是从客人房里来的
[26:44] because all the other carpets are green. 因为其它的地毯都是绿的
[26:47] Spare bedroom wasn’t on his entrance or exit path. 客人房不会是她的入口或是出口
[26:50] Look, all I know is that they were near the top of the bag, Look,我所知到的 就是他们靠近袋子的顶端
[26:53] so it must have been one of the last things he vacuumed. 所以它一定是最后才被 吸尘器吸进去的
[26:57] I did happen to find this butterfly 我刚好找到这只蝴蝶
[26:59] pendant, with some white fibers on it. 有些白纤维的吊饰
[27:02] It looks like a necklace or a bracelet and it has this 它看起来像是项炼或是手镯, 这一段
[27:06] link that snaps, so I’m thinking… sign of struggle? 有拉断的痕迹,我在想..挣扎的征兆
[27:11] The killer was in that spare bedroom. 这个杀手在客人房
[27:21] Feel better? 感觉好了一点没
[27:25] Well, now that we fed you, we should probably talk about a shower. Well,现在换我们喂你, 我们应该谈一下淋浴
[27:32] I mean at your place. You need to go home. 我的意思在你的立场 你需要回家
[27:34] As soon as we find some evidence, I promise. 当我们找到一些证据,我保证
[27:37] With fresh eyes, you won’t miss it. 有个清醒的眼睛,你不会失去东西
[27:43] Just talk it through with me, will you? What do we know? 就直接跟我说.好吗?我们知道什么?
[27:47] All right. The bathroom is where things got started, candles, oils, 好把,浴室是一切事的开始 蜡烛,油
[27:55] steam shower, cleaned up, oiled up, sexed up. 蒸气浴,清过,抹过油,有上过床
[28:03] Let’s go back to the bedroom. 我们回客人房
[28:12] No, nothing on this sheet. No,床单上什么都没有
[28:25] She changed her sheets for her date – I would. 她为了她的约会换了床单 – 我会.
[28:38] Hey, Cath? Got silk? Hey, Cath?有丝吗?
[28:49] Why, yes, I do. 为什么, yes, I do.
[28:55] I don’t mean to embarrass you, but, um … 我并不是要让你难堪,但是, um …
[29:00] …some guys need leverage. …有些人需要一些手段.
[29:05] They do? 他们真的?
[29:06] I’ll dust for prints. 我会抹粉去找指纹
[29:12] Grissom.
[29:13] It’s Warrick. I have something for you. I found a Warrick.我有些东西给你.我发现
[29:16] butterfly link with some white fibers on it. 一个蝴蝶炼上有些白纤维
[29:19] Butterfly? Where? 蝴蝶?哪里?
[29:20] In the vacuum bag. You check all the rooms? 在吸尘器的袋子里, 你检查过所有的房间了吗
[29:23] I haven’t checked the spare bedroom. Let me look again and I’ll call you back. 让我再检查一遍 等下打给你
[29:26] All right. 好.
[30:34] Hang one. Toe print. Hang one.脚指印.
[30:37] I’ll have Sara compare it against both victims. 我让Sara去跟两个受害者比较
[30:40] Good. Warrick found a butterfly charm in the vacuum bag. 很好. Warrick在吸尘器的袋子里 找到一个蝴蝶的炼条
[30:45] I think I just found a piece from the same chain in this box. 我觉得我刚找到一个 同样的链子在这个盒子里
[30:49] Butterfly, huh? 蝴蝶, huh?
[30:52] She had a collection. 她有一整个收集
[30:53] Gifts from her … gentlemen callers? 从她爱慕者来的礼物?
[30:56] Maybe the killer was taking his gift back, as in leave no trace. 也许杀手想要把礼物拿回去 来湮灭痕迹
[31:02] Maybe he finally ran out of patience and got sloppy. 也许他失去耐心,不耐烦了
[31:23] And this is why I didn’t leave. 这就是为什么我还没离开
[32:28] Hey, you seen Grissom? Hey,你看到Grissom?
[32:29] He’s still at the crime scene. 他还在犯罪现场
[32:32] I eliminated both victims from the print you pulled off the bed. 我删除了两个受害者的指纹 从你拉出的床上
[32:35] Well, we know she was fishing off the company pier. Well, 我们知道她在她 公司里吊男人
[32:40] You, uh, seen Debbie? 你, uh,看到 Debbie?
[32:42] Yeah, I compared her toe prints. Yeah,我比较了她的脚指纹
[32:47] If I didn’t know better, I’d think that was you on that table. 如果不是我知道更多, 我会想说是你在那桌子上
[32:50] I didn’t really look at her face. 我真的没有看她的脸
[32:55] When you see Grissom, will you tell him? 当你看见Grissom,你会跟他说吗
[33:04] Oh, that feels nice. Do you Oh,这感觉不错. 你..
[33:05] have something to take this off? 有东西把这个拿走吗
[33:06] Just step on the card, please. 请踩在卡上
[33:08] Good thing you caught me early in the shift. 还好你在轮替前抓到我
[33:10] Yeah, lucky for me. I think I could Yeah,我很幸运.我觉得我可以
[33:13] probably tell who pulled a double. 大约分出谁中奖了
[33:16] Listen, I’ve got a patient waiting in pre-op. 听好,我有病人在等我开刀
[33:18] We’ll have you out in a minute. We appreciate 我们会需要你一分钟.我们很感激
[33:21] you providing your prints voluntarily. 你自愿提供你的指纹
[33:26] Well, there’s probably a little bit Well,在Debbie家.可能可以发现很多
[33:28] of a lot of us in Debbie’s house. 我们的东西
[33:30] Oh, we’ll know soon enough. Oh, 我们很快就知道了
[33:35] You understand, right? The police aren’t the only ones with a code 你知道,对吧?警察并不是唯一有
[33:39] of honor. Now, some of these men are married, and if this gets out … 荣誉标准.现在.有些人已经结婚了 这个泄漏出去
[33:44] Nothing gets out unless it needs to get out. 没有东西会被泄漏 除非它需要
[33:47] Got a match. 找到一个吻合
[33:55] Dr. Tripton. Tripton医生.
[33:57] I’m afraid your patient in pre-op is going to have to wait a little while longer. 我想你在等者动手术的 病人可能要等久一点了
[34:08] Don’t really know why I’m here. 我不知道为什么我在这里
[34:11] Your toe print was found in Debbie Marlin’s house. 你的脚指纹被发现在 Debbie Marlin的家里
[34:13] Same house she was murdered in. 跟她被杀的屋子是一样的
[34:16] Her car was in the shop, and I gave her a 她的车在修理中 我有晚载她…
[34:18] ride home one night, and she invited me in for a cup of coffee. 一程.然后她邀我去喝杯咖啡
[34:21] She didn’t like anyone wearing shoes in the house. Some Feng Shui thing. 她不喜欢有人在他家穿鞋 一些风水的事
[34:27] So, you Feng Shui-ed your way to the bed? 所以你的风水导引你去床上吗
[34:31] She was provocative. You take your coat off, she has her clothes off. 她很主动,你脱你的外套, 她把她的衣服脱掉
[34:39] She came on to me. 她挑逗我的
[34:40] Come on, doc, let’s do it. 来吧,医生,让我们来做吧
[34:46] Take a look. 看一下
[34:53] All right, well, let’s talk about what’s not open to interpretation. 好吧,well,让我们来谈论一下 什么是还没说明的
[34:58] Yours were the only prints found in the house. 你们是在唯一在屋里留下指纹的
[35:00] Michael Clark was on your rotation — he was on your surgical Michael Clark轮到你那组– 他是你的外科
[35:03] team the day he was killed. You called in sick. 团队.在他被杀的那一天 你跟他说生病
[35:06] Surgery was cancelled. Freed him up to be 手术取消了 让他去跟
[35:09] with Debbie, who also had the day off. What luck. 也是休假的Debbie在一起,真幸运阿
[35:12] My son had a ball game. My daughter was at a swim meet. My wife was at 我的儿子有场球赛,我女儿有 游泳比赛,我老婆在….
[35:16] a conference, and the surgery was elective. Not a stretch. 开会,而且这手术是可选择的 这不牵强
[35:20] Your wife know about you and Debbie? 你老婆知道你跟Debbie?
[35:21] No.
[35:23] She asked for sex, right? She also asked for the bracelet, too, huh? 她只要性,是吗?她也要手链,huh?
[35:27] No, but … I gave it to her. This one. No,但是…我给她这个
[35:34] She loved butterflies. Uh, I figured if I gave 她喜欢蝴蝶 Uh,我想如果我给她
[35:37] something special to her, she’d give something special to me. 一些特别的东西, 她会为我做一些特别的服务
[35:43] Hmm. So it was a long-term relationship? Hmm. 所以这关系算是长期的��
[35:48] That’s the hair from the spare bedroom. 这是客人房的头发
[35:53] There’s an oily film on the surface of the hair. 有一层油的薄膜在头发的表面
[35:55] Propylene glycol. Active ingredient 丙烯乙二醇. 主要成分
[35:59] in rogaine for male pattern baldness. Personally, I don’t use the 在”落健”这药中,主要来治疗男性 秃头的,私人的说,我并不用
[36:03] stuff, but my grandfather, Papa Olaf — he was Bruce Willis at age 16. 这东西.但是我爷爷, Papa Olaf –他在16岁就是布鲁斯威利
[36:07] Lucky for me, baldness comes from the mother’s side, so I’m safe… 我很幸运, 秃头是从我妈妈 那一边遗传的,所以我很安全
[36:10] Greg, please, I’m very tired. Greg,拜�.我累了
[36:13] Well, maybe the guy we’re looking for is going bald… or trying not to. Well, 也许我们要寻找的人是 快要秃头,或想办法不要
[36:18] According to Papa Olaf, a lot of guys who use rogaine also use propecia, 根据Papa Olaf,很多用落健 也会使用柔沛,
[36:22] kind of like a cocktail. I ran the hair through massspec. I got four peaks: 像鸡尾酒一样. 我把头发拿去检验 我得到四样主要成分
[36:26] Ethyl alcohol, propylene glycol, minoxidil, and finasteride. 乙基丙醇, 丙烯乙二醇, 一氧化物,和finasteride.
[36:32] Finasteride, the chemical name for propecia. Finasteride是柔沛的学名.
[36:35] But wait, there’s more, and it’s a family secret. 但是等一下.还有更多 而且这是家族的秘密
[36:38] Sexual. Happens in less than 性别,发生在少于
[36:39] two percent of users. Papa Olaf was one of those guys that needed hydraulics. 2%的使用者.Papa Olaf 是其中 少数需要水利学的
[36:53] Oh.
[36:54] The prodigal CSI returns. You get any sleep? 浪荡的CSI回来了 你睡过了吗?
[36:58] Not yet. 还没
[36:59] So, uh, Brass had to let Dr. Tripton go. The old sex alibi. So, uh, Brass必须让Dr.Tripton 走.因为老套的性不在场证明
[37:04] Too bad he didn’t leave a toe print on a scalpel blade. 他没留下脚指头印在解剖刀的刀锋上 真是太糟了
[37:07] You got a take on him? 你有看过他吗
[37:08] Balloon head, but credible… like most adulterers. 气球头, 但是可信… 像大部分的奸夫
[37:12] Is he going bald? 他快要秃头了吗?
[37:13] Not really. 还没
[37:15] Grey hair? 灰色头发?
[37:16] No.
[37:18] Anything else? 还有什么?
[37:20] He’s a lefty. 他是左撇子
[37:22] Okay, keep in mind, this is just a theory. It’s Okay,记在心里.这只是个理论 这是..
[37:25] a hot button issue among forensic pathologists. 一个热的话题, 在法庭的病理学家中
[37:28] What’s the consensus? 共识是什么?
[37:29] Most doctors say it’s impossible to prove handedness 大部分的医生说这是不可能去 证明使用左右手习惯
[37:31] based on the wounds inflicted on a victim. 基于受害者被割的伤口
[37:35] Forget hard science. What’s your hypothesis? 别管那些科学 你的假设是什么?
[37:38] Based on micro-incisions and hesitation marks, the victim was 基于扩大切开伤口和犹豫的记号 受害者是
[37:41] lying face up when he was killed. Take a look at the right knee. 脸部朝上当他被杀的时候 看一下右膝盖
[37:47] The cut on the cartilage of the right distal femur has slight angulations 这在右股结末端的软骨组织上的 切口有轻微的凸起
[37:52] from the, uh … left distal to the right proximal, which suggests the killer was 从, uh …左末端到有近侧. 也就说明了杀手是
[37:57] left-handed. This angulation is consistent with cuts made to the acetabulum 左撇子,这凸起是连续的 当切到髋臼
[38:02] and to the wrist, but bear in mind, it’s not going to be admissible in court. 和腕关节,但是放在心里 这在法庭上是无效的
[38:07] I don’t care about court. My mind’s on a 我不在乎法庭,我的心在找
[38:10] left-handed, propecia-using surgeon who’s probably on staff at Desert Palm. 一个左撇子,使用柔沛的外科医生 也可能是Derest Plam医院的员工
[38:48] There was no need for the light show. All you had to do was ask. 并不需要灯光秀 全部你要做的就是问
[38:51] Good. Since we’re being completely honest … are you losing your hair? 很好.既然我们要完全的诚实, 你在掉头发吗
[38:57] I’m a 48-year-old man. I’m not unique. 我是一个48的男人 不是唯一会掉发
[39:02] Your hair is, though. We found it at the crime 我们找到你的头发,在..
[39:05] scene. Minoxidil absorbs infrared light. 犯罪现场.一氧化物吸收了反射光
[39:12] I-I take rogaine and propecia. Again, not unique. 我只用落健和柔沛,同样的 不是唯一
[39:16] Well, we think that Debbie Marlin and Michael Clark were killed by Well,我们觉得Debbie Marlin 和Michael Clark是被
[39:19] a surgeon who is left-handed, and we know of two left- 左撇子的外科医生杀的 而且我们知道两个在
[39:22] handed surgeons at Desert Palm: Dr. Tripton, who has an alibi, and you. Desert Palm医院工作的左撇子的外 科医生.Dr.Tripton,有不在场证明. 再来就是你了
[39:28] Well, if you’re going to make accusations, you should Well,如果你要控告我 你应该
[39:30] really do your homework. Howard and I are the only lefties 做一些功课.我和Howard是唯一的 左撇子
[39:33] on staff. Dr. Randolph, who has privileges at the hospital, he’s also a lefty. 在员工中,在医院拥有特权的 Randolph医生也是一个左撇子
[39:39] We play tennis every Wednesday. He’s got a heck of a back-hand. 我们每星期三都打网球 他反手拍很强
[39:43] If you want me to name more names, I could, but 如果你希望我说更多人.我也可以 但是
[39:47] you don’t want me to do your job for you, do you? 你并不希望我做你的工作吧,不是吗
[39:50] Gentlemen… we’re here as a courtesy, so 先生… 我们来这里是好意 所以..
[39:53] if you’re quite through wasting our time, 如果你来浪费我们的时间
[39:55] I think that the doctor would like to get back to the business of saving lives. 我觉得医生比较想回去拯救生命
[39:58] Not so fast. Is this a link from a bracelet you gave Debbie? 别这么快.这是你给Debbie手镯中 的其中一段吗
[40:05] Mm-hmm. It looks like it. Where’s the rest of it? Mm-hmm.看起来像 它的其余部分呢
[40:09] This link was vacuumed from the floor of the spare bedroom after the 这段在她被杀后曾经 被卧室地板吸尘器吸过
[40:12] murder. The other link was in her jewelry box. 其它的部分在她的珠宝箱中
[40:14] The funny thing is that all the bracelets from the 有趣的是其他跟她睡过的男人 给她的手链
[40:17] other guys she slept with are intact. 都是完整的
[40:21] Well, all I can tell you is when I gave it to her, it was in one piece. Well,我能跟你说的是, 当我给她的时候,它是完整的
[40:35] Do you have any other evidence? 你有其他证据吗
[40:38] No, we don’t. 我们没有
[40:40] We might not have any other evidence, but we have a theory. 我们可能没有其他证据 但是我们有个理论
[40:43] That’s not admissible in court. 这在法庭上是无效的
[40:46] Oh, no, no, it’s worth a listen. Oh, no, no,它值得一听
[40:53] We think you killed Debbie Marlin because she rejected you, 我们觉得你杀了Debbie Marlin 因为她拒绝你
[40:56] and Michael Clark paid the price. 然后Michael Clark付出代价
[41:03] Thank you for your time and your theories, but 谢谢你的时间和你的理论,但是
[41:07] you said it yourself: You don’t have a case. Doctor. 你自己在说的 你没有证据 医生
[41:17] It’s sad, isn’t it, doc? Guys like us. 这很悲伤,对不对? 人们喜欢我们
[41:25] Couple of middle-aged men who’ve allowed 很多中年男子让
[41:27] their work to consume their lives. 他们的工作就是他们的生活
[41:31] The only time we ever touch other people 我们可以碰其他人唯一的时间
[41:33] is when we’re wearing our latex gloves. 是当我们戴橡胶手套时
[41:38] We wake up one day and realize that for 有一天我们醒来然后了解到
[41:40] fifty years we haven’t really lived at all. 50年了 我们并没有真正的生活在一起
[41:45] But then, all of a sudden… we get a second chance. 但是突然…. 我们有第二次机会
[41:53] Somebody young and beautiful shows up. Somebody … 有个年轻貌美的人出现了 有个….
[41:57] …we could care about. She offers us a new life with her… …我们能互相关心. 她给我们新的生活
[42:04] but we have a big decision to make, right? 但是我们必须要下一个重要的决定 对吧
[42:08] Because we have to risk everything we’ve 因为我们必须要冒着失去我们
[42:10] worked for in order to have her. 曾经努力过的 为了要得到她
[42:16] I couldn’t do it … 我做不到
[42:20] … but you did. You risked it all … …但是你做到了.你冒了所有的险
[42:28] …and she showed you a wonderful life, didn’t she? …她展示了美好的生活 不是吗?
[42:36] But then she took it away and gave it to somebody else,… 但是她把它拿走然后再给了别人
[42:40] …and you were lost. 然后你就失去了
[42:45] So you took her life. 所以你杀了她
[42:53] Debbie, it’s me, Michael. Debbie,是我, Michael.
[43:01] You killed them both, and now you have nothing. 你杀了他们两个 现在你什么都没有
[43:07] I’m still here. 我仍在这里
[43:11] Are you? 真的吗?
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme