时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – I saw you with him. I know you’re lying. – You’ve got it all wrong. I’m telling you. Nothing happened. | -我看到你跟他在一起,你在说谎 -你会错意了,我跟你说,我们之前 什么都没发生 |
[00:10] | Nobody cheats on me. | 没有人可以欺骗我 |
[00:17] | His fingerprints were all over that belt. | 那个皮带上都是他的指纹 |
[00:19] | That’s the only way it could have happened. | 这是让他发生的唯一方法. |
[00:21] | I’m with Lizette, all right? We heard from the D.A. | 我跟 Lizette在一起, 好吗? 我们从检察官那里来. |
[00:23] | They called the cops last week on a domestic disturbance. | 他们上星期因为家庭纷争叫警察 |
[00:26] | Kimble was just getting warmed up. Believe me. I know the type. | Kimble 只是开始暖身,相信我 我知道他这种类型 |
[00:28] | Husband was a casino host. Just happens to come home in the middle of a shift? Come on. | 丈夫是赌场老板,就刚好在回家的 路中间发生,拜� |
[00:33] | Oh, look, we’ve really talked this thing to death, haven’t we? | Oh, 看,我们真的要讨论这件事一 直到死,是吗 |
[00:35] | Chris, can we please put this to another vote? | Chris,我们可以投票决定吗 |
[00:53] | The burden of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. | 所谓的证据是基于合理的怀疑 |
[00:56] | We don’t have that. There was somebody else in the house that day. The cable guy. | 我们没有那个,那天有其他人在这 间屋子, 接cable的人 |
[01:03] | Cable guy’s got priors. He skipped town. | 接cable的很有机会.他溜出城了 |
[01:06] | You’re still on the cable guy theory? His fingerprints weren’t even on the belt. | 你还在想是那个接cable的人做的 连皮带上都没有他的指纹 |
[01:09] | He could have worn gloves. | 他可以戴手套 |
[01:10] | I can’t take this anymore! | 我不能在忍受这个了 |
[01:14] | Who keeps shutting this damn window? | 谁一直把这该死的穿户关上 |
[01:16] | Lunch will be here soon. Let’s take a break. | 午餐马上就会来 我们休息一下 |
[01:22] | This guy is driving me nuts. | 这个人快把我逼疯了 |
[01:25] | We’ve got to get Chris Gibbons replaced. | 我们必须把Chris Gibbons换掉. |
[01:27] | Oh, I pointed him in the right direction, but he didn’t snap. | Oh, 我把他指向对的方向 但是他不接受 |
[01:31] | I’d kill for a candy bar right now. | 我现在会为了糖果杀人 |
[01:33] | Hey, people. Your lunch is getting cold. | Hey, 大家,你们的午餐要冷掉了 |
[01:55] | Chris Gibbons, UNLV grad student. | Chris Gibbons,拉斯维加斯大学 研究所学生. |
[01:58] | The jury’s been sequestered two and a half weeks on a murder trial. | 陪审团已经被隔离两个半星期了 因为一项谋杀案 |
[02:02] | Twelve strangers… stuck in a room with no exit. | 十二个陌生人..被困在一个没有 出口的房间 |
[02:07] | It’s like Sartre said: “Hell is other people. “ | 就像Sartre所说 “地狱就是指其他人” |
[02:55] | What do you got? | 你找到什么 |
[02:57] | My early opinion? Blunt force. | 我早期的意见? 被钝器所撞. |
[03:05] | He’s got a, uh, medical alert bracelet. Allergy to penicillin. | 他有一个,uh,医疗警示环 对盘尼西林过敏 |
[03:13] | Well… we got eleven potential suspects. | Well… 我们有11个嫌犯 |
[03:21] | Do you have one with blond hair? | 其中有一个是金发的吗? |
[03:24] | Yeah. There’s one I know of. Um, Miss Davis – she’s a stripper at The Shimmer. | Yeah. 其中有一个 Um,Davis太太 -她是一个脱衣舞娘在Shimmer. |
[03:37] | There’s no tag cells, and she’s not a natural blonde, and it looks synthetic. | 这里没有标签细胞,她不是天生金发的 它看起来像合成的 |
[03:42] | Hey, this is Vegas, baby. | Hey, 这里是拉斯维加斯,宝贝 |
[03:47] | Guilty. Guilty. Not Guilty. | 有罪,有罪,无罪 |
[03:55] | Eleven “guilty,” one “not guilty”. Now that’s motive. | 11个”有罪”,一个”无罪” 这个就是动机 |
[04:05] | Excuse me. May I have your…? | 不好意思. 我可以…? |
[04:07] | Excuse me. May I have your attention, please? | 不好意思, 我可以跟你讲一下话吗? |
[04:11] | I’m Catherine Willows. I’m from the crime lab. | 我是 Catherine Willows. 我是犯罪实验室的 |
[04:15] | Can we go home? | 我们可以回家了吗 |
[04:17] | No. I’m sorry. No one is going anywhere. | 不行,我很抱歉 没有人可以走 |
[04:22] | Ms. Davis. | Davis 太太. |
[04:24] | I’ll start with you. Will you follow me, please? | 你是第一个 你可以跟我走吗 |
[04:33] | Miss Davis, we found a synthetic blond hair on the victim’s body. Care to explain? | Davis太太, 我们发现一条合成的金发 在死者身上,你能解释一下吗? |
[04:39] | Girl to girl. I’m a dancer. I came off the pole. I teased him a little bit. | 女生之间的对话.我是一个舞者.我 希望能出去.于是我稍微取悦了他 |
[04:46] | I need a release, so why don’t you get us out of here, and I’ll… | 我需要休息一下, 为什么你不把我 带出去,我会…. |
[04:55] | Did he take you up on your offer? | 那他接受你的邀请了吗? |
[04:57] | Well, if you ask me, arguing was his turn-on. | Well, 如果你问我 争论使他兴奋 |
[05:00] | Lucky for you. Attempting to influence is a category D Felony. | 你很幸运. 尝试去影响他人违反 目录D条例 |
[05:05] | It’s up to four years in prison and a $5,000 fine. | 最高会处四年有期徒刑和5000元罚金 |
[05:08] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[05:11] | Woman to woman? The pole is there for a reason. | 女人之间的对话? 限制出去 在那里是有理由的 |
[05:17] | It’s what you hang on to so the creeps don’t pull you out of there. Smarten up. | 这就是你为什么要坚持,让那些谄媚 小人不能拉你出去,聪明一点 |
[05:31] | Thanks, man. | 谢啦,兄弟 |
[05:35] | Detective. Hey. | 探长. Hey. |
[05:36] | Hey. You’ve got a minute? | Hey.你有时间吗? |
[05:37] | Yeah. Sure, what’s up? | Yeah. 当然,怎样? |
[05:38] | Four years ago, you and Grissom worked a missing persons out in Moapa Valley? | 四年前你和Grissom 有一个案子是 Moapa山谷有一个人失踪 |
[05:42] | She lived on a farm with her husband? | 她是跟她先生一起住在农场吗 |
[05:45] | Wow. Um… yeah, I remember uh-uh, Rita? | Wow. Um… yeah,我记得 |
[05:50] | Rita Westonson. | |
[05:51] | Found nothing suspicious. Nothing criminal. Figured she wanted to skip town, disappear. | 没有发现任何可疑的没有犯罪倾向 猜她想逃离城市,消失 |
[05:56] | Rita’s sister is in interrogation. She’s claiming Rita was murdered. | Rita的姊姊在审问室. 她声称 Rita是被杀的 |
[06:00] | Faye, it’s been four years since your sister went missing. | Faye, 你妹妹已经失踪四年了 |
[06:03] | Now, CSI conducted a full investigation found nothing suspicious, nothing criminal. | 现在,CSI做了全面的调查 没有任何可疑,没有犯罪倾向 |
[06:09] | Why are you coming forward now? | 为什么你现在要来呢? |
[06:11] | I lied to you back then, and I live with the guilt every day. | 我之前说谎了 我现在每天都觉得愧疚 |
[06:15] | Miss Minden? It’s my duty to advise you of your right to counsel. | Minden小姐? 这是我的职责告诉你 你有的权力 |
[06:19] | I don’t want an attorney. I admit I withheld information. That’s why I’m here. | 我不需要一个律师,我承认我隐瞒资讯 这就是为什么我在这里 |
[06:24] | And if I have to go to jail, so be it. I just want to do right by my sister. | 如果我必须去坐牢.那就去吧 我希望对我妹妹作对的事 |
[06:32] | Okay. Let’s start from the beginning. Your sister disappeared over a weekend… | Okay. 我们从头开始 你妹妹消失一个周末 |
[06:37] | Rita didn’t disappear. Her business trip to | Rita 并没有消失 她出差到.. |
[06:40] | Fresno got cut short, and she came home early. | Fresno 走截近, 所以她比较早回家 |
[06:45] | And she found Aaron, her husband, in the barn with another woman. | 她发现她丈夫Aaron在谷仓跟 另外一个女人 |
[06:50] | Rita freaked out and started screaming and saying | Rita非常生气,然后开始尖叫和说 |
[06:53] | she was going to leave him. Aaron saw red and lost it. | 她离开他 Aaron 发疯然后就失去控制了 |
[07:02] | Now if memory serves, her husband had an alibi? | 现在在你的记忆中 她丈夫有不在场证明吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah. He was camping in red rock with Harris Mathey. | Yeah. 他和Harris Mathey在红石 头露营 |
[07:09] | That’s his business partner, right? | 这是他生意上的伙伴,对吧 |
[07:10] | Yeah, but Harris owed Aaron a lot of money. He would have said anything. | Yeah,但是Harris欠Aaron很多钱 他可能被强迫说任何事 |
[07:13] | If that’s true, Mr. Mathey is guilty of conspiracy after the fact. | 如果这是真的,Mathey因为共谋 而有罪 |
[07:17] | He died last month. And he’s the only one who knew, besides me. | 他上个月死了,他是唯一知道 除了我之外 |
[07:24] | Do you know what Aaron did with Rita’s body? | 你知道Aaron怎么处理Rita尸体? |
[07:40] | He drove her out to the river, about a half mile from his farm, and, um, set her on | 他把她丢进河里,大约离他的农场 0.5英哩, um, 把她丢进 |
[07:46] | fire. She burned all night, and then in the morning, he dumped her ashes in the water. | 火里. 她被烧了一晚.然后早上他 把她的灰烬丢到河里 |
[07:56] | Miss Minden… how did you come across this information? | Minden小姐…你怎么得到这些资 讯的? |
[08:09] | You were the other woman. | 你就是另一个女人 |
[08:31] | Hey, Sara. Any jurors have blood on their hands? | Hey, Sara.任何陪审员的手上有血吗 |
[08:36] | Mr. Jervis. Why are your fingers bloodied? | Jervis先生. 为什么你手上有血 |
[08:40] | You ever been on a jury before? | 你以前有当过陪审团员吗? |
[08:42] | How many grad students does it take to screw in a lightbulb? | 转一个灯泡要多少研究所学生 |
[08:45] | I can’t take this anymore! | 我不再忍受这个了 |
[08:51] | It’s the worst experience of my life. | 这是我尤始以来最差的经验 |
[08:53] | Would you hold your hands up for me, please? | 你能为我举起你的手吗 |
[08:56] | The case was a lock anyway. I mean, Kimble obviously had… | 这件案子被卡住了 我的意思是Kimble明显有 |
[08:59] | Mr. Jervis. I need to remind you that you’re | Jervis先生.我需要提醒你你仍.. |
[09:01] | still under judge’s orders not to discuss the case. | 在法官的命令之下,不能讨论这个 案子 |
[09:04] | That’s great. This guy’s dead, and I still can’t go home? Let me tell you something. | 这真好,这个人死了,我还不能回家 让我告诉你 |
[09:09] | From the very beginning, day one day after day, this guy is the only | 从一开始,每天,这个人是唯一 |
[09:14] | holdout. Do you want to know what my boss calls me? “Mr. Replaceable”. | 反对的,你知道我老板怎么叫我的 “取代先生” |
[09:20] | I had to get back to work. | 我必须要回去工作了 |
[09:24] | I lost my temper. | 我没有耐性了 |
[09:26] | You sure it’s lost? | 你确定你失去了吗 |
[09:43] | Homicide just called. They’re reopening the Rita Westonson | 凶案组刚打来,他们要重打开 |
[09:46] | case based on new information from the eyewitness? | 的案子基于证人的新证词 |
[09:49] | File’s thinner than I remembered. | 档案比我想像中的还薄 |
[09:51] | You think we missed something? | 你觉得我们遗漏了东西 |
[09:53] | We figured she skipped town, wanting to disappear. At the | 我们以为他离城,希望消失 那时 |
[09:56] | time, that was a reasonable conclusion based on the evidence. | 这是一个基于证据合理的结论 |
[09:58] | Does the witness seem credible to you? | 你觉得证人可靠吗 |
[10:00] | Well, if she’s lying, she’s obstructing justice and wasting my time, but | Well, 如果她说谎,他是干扰司法 而且浪费我时间,但是 |
[10:03] | if she’s telling the truth, we may have closed the investigation early. | 如果她是说真的, 我们可能太早结束调查 |
[10:08] | At the time, you were a level two, I believe. | 在那时,你是第二级 |
[10:10] | So closing the case would have been my decision. | 所以结束案子是我的决定 |
[10:13] | Yeah, it would have. I’m checking out her story. I’ll see if it holds up. | Yeah,这是真的.我会查她说的故事 看看是否真的 |
[10:18] | Let me know. Mm-hmm. | 让我知道. Mm-hmm. |
[10:23] | Blunt-force trauma didn’t kill him. But this might have. | 钝器造成的外伤并没有杀他. 但是这个可能 |
[10:29] | Hives? Whoo. Severe allergic reaction. | 蜂巢? Whoo.严重的过敏反应 |
[10:32] | Cause of death: Anaphylactic shock. Outer skin | 死因:过敏性的冲击 外皮… |
[10:35] | becomes irritated, the eyes inflamed, throat closes… | 过敏,眼睛发红,喉咙紧缩 |
[10:44] | He was allergic to penicillin, but that’s not the | 他对盘尼西林过敏.但是那不是 |
[10:46] | kind of thing you can just easily slip someone. | 很容易去让他去服用 |
[10:48] | No, but you can inject it. | 对,但是你可以用针筒 |
[10:54] | Puncture wound is consistent with a hypodermic needle. | 刺穿伤跟一般皮下注射针头符合 |
[10:58] | He wore a medic alert bracelet. Everyone | 他带着一个过敏反映环.每个人 |
[11:00] | hated him, and everyone knew how to kill him. | 都恨他,每个都知道如何杀他 |
[11:13] | Haven’t been back here since that night. | 至从那晚以后就没有回来这里了 |
[11:16] | Sometimes it feels like yesterday; | 有时那就像昨天 |
[11:19] | sometimes it feels like it never happened. Funny, the things you remember. | 有时好像重来没发生过 有趣的是,有些是你记得 |
[11:41] | Who could’ve imagined? | 谁能想像呢? |
[11:46] | This is it. This is the spot under the tree. | 就是这个,这个树下的点 |
[11:50] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[11:52] | Yes. This is where Aaron burned her body. | Yes.这里就是Aaron烧她的尸体 |
[12:07] | I remember the… yucca plant was flowering. | 我记得….丝兰正在开花. |
[12:15] | – Right here? – Yes. | – 就是这里? |
[12:27] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[12:29] | Well, if Rita’s body was incinerated here, the | Well,如果Rita的尸体是在这里被 焚烧的 |
[12:31] | gasoline fumes would have settled into the soil… | 汽油烟会渗进土里面 |
[12:37] | …and trace amounts of hydrocarbon would still be detectable. | …然后碳氢化合物的踪迹仍然是 可测的 |
[12:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:39] | Mr. Dorsey. | Dorsey先生. |
[13:40] | I just analyzed your dirt. Where there’s smoke, | 我刚分析完你的灰尘,哪里有烟 |
[13:42] | there’s fire, and where there’s no smoke… | 哪里有火.哪里没有烟…. |
[13:45] | There are no hydrocarbons. Damn. | 这里没有碳氢化合物.该死的. |
[13:48] | There’s no evidence of gasoline whatsoever. Where’s Hodges? | 这里没有汽油的证据 随便,Hodges在哪里? |
[13:52] | Conference in San Francisco. Total boondoggle. | 在旧金山的会议中,无聊的工作 |
[13:55] | Three days of sourdough and seafood. | 三天都是酸面包和海鲜 |
[13:59] | By the way… I heard the rumor, and I’m sorry. | 顺便说…我听到谣言.. 我很抱歉 |
[14:04] | What rumor? | 什么谣言? |
[14:06] | Everybody on the day shift says that you deserved that promotion. You ask me, | 每个都说你值得被申迁 但是 |
[14:10] | Grissom only gave Sara a higher evaluation because of their history. | Grissom只给Sara较高的评价 因为他们的过去 |
[14:14] | He gave Sara…? | 他给Sara…? |
[14:16] | Hey. You get anything? | Hey.你找到什么了吗? |
[14:18] | Well, science seems to have trumped the eyewitness. That story doesn’t hold up. | Well,科学将了证人一军.她的故 事不可信 |
[14:23] | I may know why. I ran a background. | 我也许知道为什么,我做过背景调查 |
[14:27] | Faye had two sisters – Rita, older and Terry, | Faye 有两个妹妹 – Rita较大和Terry, |
[14:30] | younger. Now get this a couple weeks ago Terry and Aaron… | 较小.几个礼拜前Terry和Aaron… |
[14:35] | got engaged. | 订婚了 |
[14:40] | Hey, Gil. | |
[14:43] | So tox came back on Chris Gibbons. He may have been | 回到Chris Gibbons身上查起. 他可能…. |
[14:46] | allergic to penicillin but didn’t have any in his system. | 对盘尼西林过敏,但他身上没有任何 盘尼西林 |
[14:49] | We sent a sample of his pants to trace. The area around the injection mark… | 我们送了一个他的裤子样本去追踪 有注射记号的那一块 |
[14:55] | Epinephrine. So maybe Mr. Gibbons had an | 肾上腺素,所以Gibbons先生可能 |
[14:57] | allergic reaction to something else. Such as…? | 对其他过敏,像..? |
[15:01] | I don’t know, but if Gibbons knew he was severely | 我不知道,但是如果Gibbons知道 他有严重的… |
[15:04] | allergic, I bet he carried one of those auto-injector pens. | 过敏..我猜他会带着.自动注射笔 |
[15:07] | So we’re looking for a used hypodermic. | 所以我们要找用过的皮下注射针 |
[15:09] | And another allergy. | 和另一种过敏 |
[15:10] | I’m not the allergy ace. I’m trying to get out in | 我并不是过敏专家 我尝试跳出 |
[15:13] | the field, and you’re multitasking me in the lab. | 这个范围,你给我多重任务 |
[15:15] | Greg, I’m the one that actually put you on a case, not just talked about it. | Greg,我是唯一将你带入这件案子 的,并不是指是谈论它 |
[15:19] | You’re also the one who took me off the case. | 你也是那个将我带离这件案子 |
[15:23] | You know what? You started, and you gave me six strong | 你知道怎样? 你开始的 然后你给我六个赢的 |
[15:26] | innings, and I brought in the closer. What’s wrong with that? | 局,然后我把它结束. 我这样做有错吗 |
[15:30] | So what am I? Fish or fowl? | 我是什么?鱼还是动物? |
[15:32] | Fish – that’s a good place to start. | 鱼 – 这是一个很好的开始 |
[15:35] | I need you to check the victim’s blood for shellfish, egg whites, nuts and soy. | 我要你去检查死着的血液,有没有 贝类,蛋白,核桃,豆子 |
[15:39] | The biggies. | 名人. |
[15:41] | Got to start somewhere. | 总是要从某些地方开始 |
[16:19] | That was Catherine. | 这是Catherine. |
[16:20] | What are we looking for? | 我们在寻找什么? |
[16:21] | Nuts. Specifically those that begin with a “P.” | 核果. 特别是那些”P”开头的 |
[17:01] | Take me out to the ball game. | 把我带出丢球游戏 |
[17:03] | Buy me some peanuts. | 买一些花生给我 |
[17:07] | There’s peanut skins under Mr. Durham’s seat. | 这是花生皮在Durham先生的座位下 |
[17:19] | That’s very interesting. | 这可有趣了 |
[17:25] | There’s peanut shells under Mr. Gibbon’s seat. | 这是花生壳在Gibbon先生的座位下 |
[17:27] | Mr. Gibbons couldn’t eat peanuts. What are they doing under his seat? | Gibbons先生不能吃花生 为什么会在他的座位下呢 |
[17:30] | Let’s ask Mr. Durham. | 我们来问Durham先生. |
[17:31] | Just ’cause he’s allergic doesn’t mean I can’t have them. | 只因为他对它过敏并不代表我不能吃它们 |
[17:34] | Chris Gibbons died from a severe allergic reaction. You were the only | Chris Gibbons是因为严重的过敏而死 你是唯一 |
[17:37] | guy in the jury room who was eating peanuts. You might have killed him. | 在陪审团中吃花生的, 你可能杀了他 |
[17:40] | I was only messing with his head. | 我只有打他的头. |
[17:44] | What are you trying to do, kill me? I’m allergic! | 你想要做什么,杀我吗 我过敏!! |
[17:47] | – You’re a hypochondriac. – Does that look like hypochondria to you? | – 你是忧郁症患着. – 这看起来像忧郁症吗? |
[17:51] | Look, I didn’t know that just by touching a | Look,我不知道只是碰触 |
[17:53] | shell it would send him into some kind of fit. | 一个壳会让他变成某种痉挛 |
[18:09] | I apologized. | 我道歉 |
[18:11] | None of the other jurors mentioned anything about Chris throwing a fit. | 没有其他陪审团员提到Chris曾经 痉挛 |
[18:14] | Hey, look, it wasn’t that big of a deal. I mean, we went back to work, | Hey, look,这不重要,我的意思是 我们回去工作 |
[18:18] | deliberated for a couple hours… the guy was fine. | 讨论了好几小时…. 他都没事 |
[18:27] | You withheld information. | 你隐藏资讯 |
[18:28] | No, it’s not like that. You don’t understand. | No,这并不是那样 你不了解 |
[18:30] | Then why didn’t you tell us about your younger sister? | 为什么你不告诉我你较年轻妹妹 |
[18:32] | Because I knew it would come to this. | 因为我知道会导致这种结果 |
[18:35] | I was dumped by Aaron for my younger sister. | 我被Aaron甩了因为我妹妹 |
[18:39] | I was hurt and angry and jealous, and I wanted | 我被伤害而且生气又嫉妒 我希望 |
[18:41] | to get back at him, so I falsely accused him | 找回他.所以我恶意控告他 |
[18:44] | of killing Rita. I am not jealous of Terry. | 杀了 Rita.我没有对Terry嫉妒. |
[18:48] | I’m scared for her. I don’t want her to end up like Rita. | 我很担心她.我不希望他跟Rita有 一样的结果 |
[18:56] | Did your relationship with Aaron end amicably? | 你跟Aaron的结束平静吗 |
[18:59] | It ended. After the night he killed Rita, I saw | 它结束,在他杀了Rita,我看见 |
[19:02] | him handful of times. I want nothing to do with him. | 他很难控制自己 我不想再跟他在一起了 |
[19:05] | So why not warn Terry? Tell her what you told us. | 为什么你不警告 告诉他你跟我们说的. |
[19:07] | Because she’s in love with him. If I told her | 因为她正爱上他,如果我告诉她 |
[19:09] | what Aaron did to Rita, she’d run right to him. | Aaron对Rita做了什么, 她还是站在他那一边. |
[19:12] | “Crazy Faye always causing trouble. ” Aaron would like nothing more than | “疯子Faye总是制造麻烦 ” Aaron就喜欢 |
[19:16] | to drive a wedge between me and my sister. I’ve seen what he’s capable of. | 在我和我妹妹之间游走 我已经看透他了 |
[19:22] | That night he made me help him. | 那晚他要我帮他 |
[19:27] | Her eyes were still opened. | 她的眼睛仍然张开的 |
[19:32] | It was muddy? | 地上泥泞? |
[19:33] | Yeah. | |
[19:34] | Okay, was it raining? | Okay,有下雨吗 |
[19:35] | No, not that night. | No,那晚没有 |
[19:37] | It was a wet winter. | 那是一个潮湿的冬天 |
[19:40] | Say you believe me. | 说你相信我 一个自动注射笔 用过的 |
[19:53] | That’s substantiates Bob Durham’s story | 这个证实了Bob Durham的故事 |
[19:55] | that Gibbons had a reaction to peanut shells. | Gibbons对花生壳过敏 |
[19:59] | What do you want to bet he only brought one of these with him. | 你想跟我打赌他只买了其中的一样 |
[20:01] | Well, he was sequestered. He couldn’t exactly go out and get another one. | Well,他被隔离,他不能出去然后 买另一个 |
[20:04] | Ah, he was later held defenseless against the attack of the killer peanut. | Ah, 然后他无法抵抗杀人花生的攻击 |
[20:08] | I guess it’s possible. We’re not finding anything in | 我猜那是可能的 我们没找到任何东西在 |
[20:11] | Chris Gibbon’s chili. No peanuts, no shells, no skins. | Chris Gibbon的辣椒上 没有花生,没有壳,没有皮 |
[20:23] | What about peanut butter? | 那花生酱呢 |
[20:31] | In an individually wrapped tube? | 在一个特别被隐藏的软管? |
[20:34] | That could belong to any of the jurors. | 这可能属于任何一位陪审团员的 |
[20:43] | Hold up. This looks like peanut butter right here. | 等下,这看来像花生酱 |
[20:47] | Someone was doing more than just flicking peanut shells. | 有人除了弹花生壳以外 还做了其他事 |
[20:54] | If Gibbons had that severe a reaction to peanut shells, | 如果Gibbons有严重的过敏对花生壳 |
[20:56] | imagine what eating peanut butter would do to him. | 想像一下吃花生酱会产生什么反应 |
[20:58] | Yeah, that’s more than just | Yeah, 这个比 |
[20:59] | messing with a guy’s head. | 打人家的头还严重 |
[21:00] | That’s murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[21:06] | Hey, defense motioned for a mistrial. | Hey, 以无效审办辩护 |
[21:09] | Suspicion of jury tampering. | 怀疑陪审团窜改 |
[21:11] | Based on peanut butter in the chili? How does a juror benefit from Gibbons’ death? | 基于辣椒上的花生酱 Gibbons死了对哪一个陪审团员有好处 |
[21:16] | I don’t know. Lone hold out, now they get to go home? | 我不知道.孤独的坚持, 他们现在回家了吗 |
[21:19] | That’s nuts. The risk isn’t worth the reward. | 这疯了,这风险太大了 Well.这对有计画的人是值得的 |
[21:24] | Good. You’re working on it. | 很好,你就做吧 |
[22:25] | So the soil doesn’t support the eye witness testimony. | 所以土壤并不支持证人的证词 |
[22:28] | No. So I stuck a moisture testing probe into the ground at the burnsite, | No. 我将一个湿气探测器插入被烧 的地点 |
[22:31] | registered 18%. Now anything over 10% is indicative | 是 18%. 任何超过10%是代表 |
[22:35] | of full saturation over the last couple of years. | 完全的浸透超过好几年了 |
[22:38] | The river might have washed away all trace of hydrocarbons. | 这河可能将碳氢化合物都洗掉了 |
[22:41] | Exactly, but before it washed away, some of the hydrocarbons | 正确,但是它将他洗掉前 某些…. |
[22:43] | could have seeped into the ground into the tree’s roots. | 会被树根吸收 |
[22:46] | Roots carry nutrients to the tree. Some of the hydrocarbons could have hitched a ride. | 根将营养传给树,某些碳氢化合物 可能就搭了顺风车 |
[22:50] | Oaks don’t bear fruit, but this one bears witness | 桂树并不产生果实 但是这个可能产生证人 |
[22:55] | Every year, a branch grows a new ring composed of alike, | 每一年.躯干都会产生一圈相似 |
[22:59] | dark band. Counting from the outside in, going back four years | 深色的纹路,从外面数来第四圈 |
[23:03] | One, two, three, four… | |
[23:06] | The ring from four years ago is thinner and distorted. | 第四年的圈很瘦也被扭曲了 |
[23:09] | Yeah, the same distortion is present in ring four of every branch. | Yeah,同样的扭曲出现在每一个 分枝的第四圈上 |
[23:13] | And distortion could mean evidence of a toxic event. | 而且扭曲就证明了有毒 |
[23:16] | I’m thinking the burning of gasoline under the tree. | 我在想在树下烧汽油 |
[23:20] | How are you going to prove it? | 你如何证明它 |
[23:22] | Saw dust. | 看灰尘 |
[23:49] | Nick, I think you’re going to like this. | Nick,我觉得你将会喜欢这个 |
[23:56] | Affirmative for hydrocarbons. Now we’re talking. | 肯定有碳氢化合物 现在我们有主导权了 |
[23:58] | Nick, no offense, but proving the boss wrong | Nick, 没有冒犯的意思 但是要证明老板错 |
[24:00] | is not the quickest path to career advancement. | 不是让你申迁的最快捷近 |
[24:04] | The trial lasted four weeks. They’ve been | 这个审讯持续4个星期 他们 |
[24:06] | locked in deliberations for two and a half. | 被锁在审讯室中两个半星期 |
[24:09] | Sequestered? | 隔离? |
[24:10] | Well, it’s a high-profile case. Judge Slater limited contact, | Well, 这是高关注的案子 Slater法官限制接触 |
[24:13] | censored newspapers, no television, shuttle | 报纸要先检查 没有电视,用接驳车接送 |
[24:15] | between here and their hotel. That’s a juror’s life. | 从这里到旅馆 这就是一个陪审团的生活 |
[24:18] | What about the food, how does that work? | 那食物呢,如何工作 |
[24:20] | This case, uh, jurors had breakfast and dinner at the hotel. Lunch, I | 在这件案子中,陪审团员早餐和晚 餐在旅馆吃,午餐.. |
[24:25] | brought in a menu, they order… | 我带菜单,是让他们自己点… |
[24:26] | Gee, let me guess. For the 17th day in a row, you’re going to order chili. | Gee,让我猜第17天 你点了辣椒 |
[24:31] | Oh, now you’re criticizing my food choices. | Oh, 现在你在审问我的食物的选择 |
[24:33] | Chris Gibbons had chili the day he died. | Chris Gibbons点辣椒那天就死了 |
[24:35] | Yeah, the guy had food allergies. We had one place | Yeah,那个人有食物过敏 我们有各… |
[24:37] | we ordered from. He had chili every day. | 我们点东西的地方.他每天都点辣椒 |
[24:40] | Did jurors have access to these vending machines? | 陪审团员可以买贩卖机的东西吗? |
[24:43] | Uh, yeah, that’s why they’re here. It’s their nickel. I mean, they | Uh, yeah, 这就是他们在这里的原因 这是他们的5分钱,我说他们 |
[24:46] | got to have something. They’re away from their families. | 必须有些东西 他们离家很远 |
[24:49] | I have all their cell phone… well, almost all of them. Caught a | 我有他们所有的手机… 几乎每一个人.我抓到… |
[24:54] | guy double packing. | 有一个人带两个 |
[25:00] | Can’t anybody make a battery that lasts more than a couple of hours? | 没有人能做一个电磁持续久一点吗 |
[25:03] | Give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[25:05] | Hey, I confiscated his primary at the beginning of deliberations, | Hey,我没收他主要的在第一次 检查的时候 |
[25:07] | but I don’t do cavity searches. | 但是我没有做全身检查 |
[25:13] | How do you burn out your cell phone battery when you’re not allowed to use your phone? | 你如何用完你的电池 当你不行使用手机的时候 |
[25:15] | They don’t make cell phones like they used to. | 他们做手机的品质不像以前 |
[25:18] | That’s true, actually. Now they make them better. Did you know that | 这是真的,现在他们做得更好了 你知道吗? |
[25:21] | this one takes pictures? And having met your fellow | 这个可以照相吗? 可以见你的… |
[25:23] | jurors, I think you really captured them. | 陪审团员同伴,我想你真的拍到他们 |
[25:28] | Okay, let’s start with the misdemeanor. Cell phones and cameras or cell phones | Okay, 我们先从轻罪开始 手机或照相或照相手机 |
[25:32] | with cameras are prohibited in the jury room. Somebody must have told you that. | 在陪审团房间是禁止 有人应该跟你说过 |
[25:36] | See, after a while they’re family. I-I thought I could | 看,-过了一阵子,他们就像一家人 一样,我想我可以 |
[25:39] | throw a scrapbook together for everyone for after the trial. | 给每个人一本剪贴簿在审讯以后 |
[25:43] | Oh, and-and when where you planning on handing that out? At Mr. Gibbons’ funeral? | Oh, 你啥时要做呢 在Gibbons先生的葬礼上吗 |
[25:49] | I guess you would consider the folks at the credit company family, too. | 我猜你也在想在信用公司的家人 |
[25:53] | What? | 什么? |
[25:54] | Yeah, according to them, uh, you got a little bit of a gambling Jones, hmm? | Yeah, 根据他们,uh, 你完了一点赌博游戏, hmm? |
[25:57] | $25,000 in markers all over town. So what’s your game, | 在城里你有$25,000 的标注 你赌的是什么 |
[26:01] | dice, cards, sports book? Or all of the above? | 骰子,扑克牌,运动年鉴 还是全部 |
[26:04] | Let’s just say it was a bad month. | 我们说这是一个坏的月 |
[26:06] | Not that bad. $30,000 deposit two days ago. | 不算坏. $30,000两天前存的 |
[26:10] | All right, now the questions get hard. I mean, you can’t | 好吧,所有的问题都比变难了 我意思是你不能 |
[26:15] | be getting rich on jury duty, forty bucks a day. | 在陪审团职务中赚钱 一天才40块 |
[26:19] | Or can you? | 还是你可以? |
[26:21] | Look, I’m self-employed, | 看..我是自己雇用自己 |
[26:24] | which means I’ve been unemployed for the last six and a half weeks. | 亦是说我失业了 已经六个半星期了 |
[26:27] | You just made $30,000. | 你刚赚 $30,000. |
[26:29] | To deliver the jury? | 将陪审团的事泄露出去? |
[26:30] | No. My story. To a tabloid. Hey… | No.我的故事. 对一些小报. Hey… |
[26:35] | it’s one of those cases, high-profile, jurors at each other’s throats. | 这是其中一件的高关注的案子 陪审团是关键 |
[26:46] | Why should the guy that killed his wife be the only one to make a buck? | 为什么唯一赚钱的是那个杀他老 婆的人呢? |
[27:03] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗? |
[27:04] | I’m Detective Artan. This is Nick Stokes from the crime lab. Terry Minden? | 我是Artan探长.他是 NickStokes 从犯罪实验室 Terry Minden? |
[27:09] | Honey, who is it? | Honey,是谁阿? |
[27:10] | It’s the police. | 是警察 |
[27:13] | I remember you. You were here about Rita. | 我记得你,你为了Rita来的 |
[27:15] | Yeah. | |
[27:16] | You found her. | 你找到她了 |
[27:17] | No, no, not exactly, but we have a potential new lead. | No, no,不算是,但是我们有一个 潜在的新路线 |
[27:22] | And we have a warrant. | 而且我们有收查令 |
[27:24] | I’m an attorney. You want a sample of gasoline? | 我是律师 你要汽油的样本? |
[27:29] | Uh, yes, ma’am – eight ounces from Mr. Westonson’s pump. | Uh, yes,女士 – 八盎司从Westonson先生的泵. |
[27:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:33] | This is about Rita. I have a right to know. | 这跟 Rita有关.我有权知道 |
[27:35] | Warrant was issued by Judge Brenner. I’ll make a call. | Brenner法官开的收查令 我会打电话 |
[27:39] | Say hello for me. | 帮我说hello |
[27:42] | Four years ago, you tore this place apart. That was okay with me. | 四年前,你把这地方撕成碎片 这对我来说还好 |
[27:45] | Now you come back with no answers, and you’re looking at me with that same face. | 现在你没有理由回来 还是用一样的脸看我 |
[27:49] | I’m going to tell you the same thing I said before. | 我还要跟你说我以前说过的 |
[27:51] | I had nothing to do with Rita’s disappearance. | 我没做任何事让Rita消失 |
[27:54] | Fuel pump’s behind the barn, right? | 油料泵在谷仓后面.对吧 |
[27:56] | Yeah. Help yourself. | Yeah.自己去弄吧 |
[28:08] | What are you looking at? | 你在找什么? |
[28:12] | I was standing right here four years ago asking myself the same question. | 四年前我站在这里问我自己同样 的问题 |
[28:16] | You know, Aaron Westonson’s right about one thing. Back then Grissom and | 你知道,Aaron Westonson有件事 是对的,Grissom和… |
[28:20] | I processed every inch of that house and this barn and found no signs of a struggle. | 我翻遍每一寸这谷仓 没有找到任何争执的痕迹 |
[28:25] | Aaron versus Rita? He’s twice her size. | Aaron跟Rita比? 他是她两倍大 |
[28:27] | Yeah, it would’ve been over before it started. | Yeah, 刚开始前就结束了 |
[28:35] | Okay, fill her up. | Okay, 灌满她 |
[28:39] | Smells like diesel. Why is it red? | 闻起来像柴油,为什么是红色的 |
[28:41] | It’s an EPA requirement. Farm’s don’t have to pay taxes on fuel, so | 是EPA的要求.农场不需要赋税在油 |
[28:44] | refineries, they mark their agricultural diesel by dying it red. | 精炼上, 他们把它染成红色以示辨别 |
[29:30] | I’m getting married in five days. | 我在五天要结婚了 |
[29:32] | Not if you can’t explain to me how your | 这样并不能解释为什么你的 |
[29:34] | fingerprints ended up on this peanut butter tube. | 指纹会在这个花生酱软管内 |
[29:37] | Stuffed inside a soda can. We found it in the jury room. | 塞在汽水罐里 我们在陪审团室发现得 |
[29:46] | I just wanted to go home, have my fittings. I spent my bridal shower with | 我只是想要回家,享受我的设备 我跟十一个陌生人 |
[29:51] | eleven strangers. My sister filled in for me. I’ll never get to experience that. | 共用淋浴间. 我妹妹叫我进来的 我再也不要有这种经验了 |
[29:56] | Mr. Gibbons will never get to experience the rest of his life. | Gibbons先生在他的余生不再有任 何经验的 |
[30:03] | We were on a break, and the lunch order came. | 我们正在休息, 我们叫的午餐来了 |
[30:08] | Hey. What did you order? | Hey.你点了什么? |
[30:10] | Don’t worry, I’ll pass it out. | 别担心,我会传过去的 |
[30:25] | I got the peanut butter out of the vending machine a couple days ago. | 几天前,我从贩卖机里买了花生酱 |
[30:29] | I wanted to stuff it down the guy’s throat, but I didn’t. | 我希望将它塞在那个人的喉咙 但是我没有 |
[30:34] | So you decided to put it in his chili instead? | 所以你决定把它放在他的辣椒里面 |
[30:43] | Great, food’s here. I’m starving. Where’s mine? | 很好,食物来了.我很饿了 那个是我的 |
[30:49] | But at the last minute, I couldn’t do that. | 但是在最后一分钟 我做不下手 |
[30:54] | Here’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[30:57] | Oh! Oh, I’m so sorry. | Oh! Oh,我真抱歉 |
[31:01] | No, that’s okay, I’ll take yours. You can reorder. | No,这没关系,…我可以吃你的 你可以重叫 |
[31:06] | Then I cleaned up and I walked out. | 然后我清干净,走出去 |
[31:10] | You had to know it was going to kill him. | 你知道那个将会杀死他 |
[31:12] | No, I didn’t know it was going to be lethal. When Bob | No,我不知道那是致命的,当Bob |
[31:15] | was flicking peanut shells at him, it’s not like he choked up. | 将花生壳弹到他, 看不出来他是呛到了 |
[31:20] | I swear, I didn’t know it was going to kill him. | 我发誓,我不知道那会杀了他 |
[31:23] | I just thought that it would get him replaced | 我想那会将他被取代 |
[31:25] | with one of the alternates who would vote guilty. | 跟其他会投”有罪”的人 |
[31:28] | Well, Miss Newsome, you are officially off of jury duty. | Well,Newsome小姐,你被正式的 撤掉了陪审团的任务 |
[31:32] | Oh, I killed him. | Oh, 我杀了他 |
[31:35] | No, she didn’t. | No, 她没有. |
[31:36] | Greg, she told Warrick she put peanut butter in the chili. | Greg, 她告诉 Warrick她将花生酱 放到辣椒上 |
[31:39] | I don’t care if Mr. Peanut was taking a bath in the vic’s lunch. | 我不管花生先生是否 在死者午餐上洗澡 |
[31:42] | It’s not what killed him. | 这不是他的死因 |
[31:43] | Be specific, Greg. | 讲清楚, Greg. |
[31:44] | I got the detailed results back from the assay test. The level of | 我拿到详细的结果从分析测试 |
[31:47] | immunoglobulin e was insufficient to cause a lethal reaction. | 免疫血球素 E 的含量 并不足够造成死因 |
[31:54] | Well, that does go along with what the bride-to-be said about the | Well, 这就跟要当新娘的人说的 一致 |
[31:57] | victim. That he had a dermatological response | 他有皮肤过敏 |
[31:59] | to the allergen and not a respiratory one. | 但是不是呼吸道的那种 |
[32:01] | Did the assay test show any other food allergies? | 那分析测试有说对其他食物过敏吗 |
[32:06] | So the cause of death is still anaphylactic shock. | 死因仍是因为过敏反应的冲击 |
[32:09] | Okay, what caused it? | Okay,哪样东西导致的? |
[32:12] | And who? | 和谁? |
[32:26] | I got your page. Who shot your dog? | 我拿到你的报告,谁射了你的狗 |
[32:32] | Trace Tech. He analyzed the fuel from Aaron’s pump. Confirmed it’s | 追踪科技. 它分析油从Aaron泵 确定是 |
[32:35] | diesel. The hydrocarbons found in the tree were from unleaded gasoline. | 柴油.从树取碳氢化合物是从 无铅汽油里来的 |
[32:41] | Means the fuel on Aaron’s farm was not used to cremate Rita’s body. | 亦是说油从Aaron农场并没有来烧 Rita尸体 |
[32:45] | Maybe it pumped unleaded four years ago. Converted to diesel at some point since. | 也许它四年前是装无铅汽油的 在那天以后转成柴油 |
[32:49] | Ah, I thought the same thing myself, so I called the NDEP. | Ah, 我想过同样的事. 所以我打给NDEP. |
[32:52] | The permit for Aaron’s fuel tank was specifically for diesel. | Aaron油箱的许可是给柴油的 |
[32:58] | Where does that leave us? | 那它告诉了我们什么? |
[33:01] | NDEP’s database for Clark County. Now, the red dots | Clark郡在NDEP资料库中 这些红点.. |
[33:05] | represent the areas of permitted fuel tanks. | 代表有油箱许可的 |
[33:08] | Isolate Moapa. | 只要 Moapa. |
[33:15] | Aaron’s farm’s located at the cross streets of White Oak and | Aaron农场在White Oak街和 |
[33:18] | Stansberry. | Stansberry街的对面. |
[33:22] | The burn spot is a half mile east along the river. | 燃烧点离河1.5英里 |
[33:28] | Only two permitted fuel tanks up in that area. The | 只有两个油箱许可 |
[33:31] | one on the left is Aaron’s. We can exclude that one. | 左边那个是Aaron的 我们可以排除那个 |
[33:34] | Who owns the other one? | 谁拥有另一个 |
[33:43] | Faye Minden. | |
[33:45] | We’ve ruled out food allergy as the cause of death. | 我们知道食物过敏是死因 |
[33:48] | If it was an environmental agent, I expect one of the other | 如果是环境媒介. 我想其中一个 |
[33:51] | jurors had a reaction as well. His body reacted to | 陪审团员也有过敏反应 他的身体反应了.. |
[33:55] | something. It’s why I’m reexamining the exposed areas of his body | 一些东西. 这是为什么我要重新检 验他死体的接触区域 |
[34:01] | face and the neck. | 脸和颈部 |
[34:10] | Look at this. | 看一下这个 |
[34:18] | Apis mellifera linnaeus. We’re looking for another body. | 意大利蜂 我们要找另一具尸体 |
[34:34] | Greg ran the assay test for bee venom on Chris Gibbons. IG levels were spiked. | Greg作 Chris Gibbons的蜂蜜毒 分析测试,IG含量很高. |
[34:39] | Was Gibbons even aware that he had a bee allergy? | Gibbons是否曾经想过他对蜂蜜 过敏呢 |
[34:41] | Brass finally tracked down his allergist. Gibbons was allergic to a lot of things. | Brass终于找到他的过敏清单 Gibbons对很多东西过敏 |
[34:54] | The killer, I presume. | 这个杀手,我猜, |
[35:06] | Or what’s left of him. | 是否有东西留在他身上 |
[35:20] | He had an immediate reaction to a bee sting. | 他对蜜蜂有立即的过敏 |
[35:23] | Lost consciousness, fell forward, hit his head on the table. | 失去意识,往前倒 撞倒自己的头 |
[35:26] | You know how Jervis was complaining that it was too hot. He said he opened the window. | 你知道Jervis老是抱怨太热 他把窗户打开 |
[35:32] | I can’t take this anymore! | 我不能在忍受了 |
[35:34] | Who keeps shutting this damn window?! | 谁一直把这该死的窗户关起来 |
[35:39] | Well, that explains it. It was an outside job. | Well, 这解释了这个 这是从外面来的 |
[35:58] | – Hey. – Hey. | – Hey. |
[35:59] | Heard you were over at Aaron’s farm. | 听说你在调查Aaron农场. |
[36:03] | I bet that shook him up. Thank you for pushing forward with the investigation. | 我想这一定吓死他了 谢谢你将调查重新开始 |
[36:08] | And we continue to push forward. We need to take a sample of fuel from your pump. | 我们将会继续往前 我们需要你的泵里的油做样本 |
[36:13] | Yeah. Yeah, you wouldn’t mind, would you, Faye? | Yeah. Yeah,你不会在意的, 你会吗, Faye? |
[36:15] | – My pump? – Yeah. | – 我的泵? |
[36:18] | Well, what’d he say? Didn’t I tell you he’d turn on me? | Well,他说了什么? 我没跟你说他 会针对我吗 |
[36:21] | Oh, he didn’t say anything. Just want to take a look. | Oh,他什么都没说 只想看一下 |
[36:25] | My trees are Douglas Firs. The… the needles | 我的树是黄杉. 这些真叶 |
[36:28] | grow in spirals aroundthe twigs. It’s amazing. | 在嫩枝上以螺璇状生长 很神奇吧 |
[36:30] | Any time you guys want, you come back here, | 任何时候你想要什么 就回来拿吧 |
[36:32] | take your pick. Free of charge. | 拿你要的.免费. |
[36:37] | The pump on Aaron’s farm is diesel. Your sister was cremated with unleaded. | Aaron的农场里的泵桩的是柴油 你妹妹是被无铅汽油烧死的 |
[36:47] | You know what? Thinking back now, I-I | 你知道什么?现在回想一下,我 |
[36:50] | remember Aaron’s pump was empty, and, | 记得Aaron的泵是空的,然后 |
[36:53] | uh, he insisted we drive over here. He used mine. | uh,他要我们开到这里 他用我的 |
[36:57] | Sorry for the confusion. | 抱歉造成你的困惑 |
[37:02] | Please say you believe me. | 请说你相信我 |
[38:08] | I believe you, Faye. You see, blood evidence doesn’t disappear | 我相信你, Faye.你看,血液的证据 并没有消失 |
[38:14] | over time. Your sister was murdered… by you. | 因为时间,你妹妹是被你杀的 |
[38:21] | Faye? Faye, you in here? | Faye? Faye,你在里面吗? |
[38:40] | Unleaded gasoline, barrels for incineration, | 无铅汽油 要一桶来焚化 |
[38:43] | cast off on the walls. DNA consistent with Rita Westonson. | 从墙上取来的DNA 跟Rita Westonson相符. |
[38:46] | Faye killed Rita to be with Aaron. And a couple of weeks ago, | Faye 杀了Rita为了跟Aaron在一起 几个星期之前 |
[38:49] | hears he’s getting engaged to her younger sister Terry. | 听要他要跟她的妹妹Terry订婚 |
[38:52] | They couldn’t handle it, man. She just freaked. | 她不能处理这个 兄弟,她就发疯了 |
[38:55] | So she tried to pin Rita’s murder on Aaron. | 所以她想要把Rita的谋杀案转到 Aaron身上 |
[38:59] | Four years ago when I decided to close the case, did you agree with my decision? | 四年前我决定结束这个案子 你同意我的作法吗 |
[39:07] | Well, you were following protocol. | Well, 你遵守程序 |
[39:10] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[39:11] | Now I’d fight you on it, yeah. | 我会跟你争论, yeah. |
[39:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:17] | Rita Westonson was a dependable, predictable girl. We never answered the question | Rita Westonson是一个依赖而且 可预测的女生,我们从没回答 那个问题 |
[39:21] | why she just woke up one morning and walked away from the rest of her life. | 为什么有一天她起床,就从她的 余生消失了 |
[39:24] | It happens. And that’s what the evidence was telling us. | 这发生了,这也是证据告诉我们的 |
[39:29] | Well, that’s what the physical evidence was telling us. We should have | Well,这是实体证据告诉我们 我们应该 |
[39:31] | dug deeper. You can’t just ignore the human element, Grissom. | 再挖深一点,你不能忽略人的 元素, Grissom. |
[39:34] | I agree, Nick. But when you start to have | 我同意, Nick. 但是你什么时候开始 |
[39:37] | feelings for the people involved, you risk your objectivity. | 感觉有人们参与 你会有失去客观性的风险 |
[39:40] | So what? You know, I’m always getting criticized for empathizing with | 又怎样?你知道,我一直被批评 因为太注重… |
[39:44] | the victims and their families, but that’s who I am. That’s how I do my job. | 受害者和他们的家庭,这也就是我 这是我工作的方式 |
[39:49] | And as far as the promotion goes, it’s all good, man. | 还有只要获得申迁, 一切都没事,兄弟 |
[39:52] | I can live without it. I’m not you. | 我不能活者不需要它 我又不是你 |
[40:02] | Good. We certainly don’t need another me around here. | 很好,我们在这里绝对不需要另 一个我 |