时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Thank you. Have a good night. | 谢谢您. 祝您有个愉快夜晚. |
[00:11] | Eagles covered, bro. Cough up the twenty. | 老鹰队追平比数了, 老兄. 20块拿来. |
[00:13] | Man, backdoor touchdown. Man, kills you every time. | 迂回达阵. 每次都这样. |
[00:16] | Ha-ha! | 哈-哈! |
[00:29] | Welcome to the Orpheus. You checking in or just donating? | 欢迎光临Orpheus饭店. 请问是住房或是赌钱? |
[00:31] | Checking in. Any bags, sir? | 住房. 有行李吗, 先生? |
[00:33] | I got this one. Grab the one in the trunk. | 我拿这个. 你拿后行李箱的. |
[01:08] | Car bomb. Driver and valet are dead. Another valet is critical. | 汽车炸弹. 驾驶和服务生都死了. 另一个服务生重伤. |
[01:13] | Got at least a dozen injured. I was having dinner here; was on my way out. | 十几个人受伤. 我当时在这里有个应酬; 爆炸时我正好要离开. |
[01:18] | It’d gone off a couple of seconds later, you’d be picking my badge up off the ground. | 如果晚个几秒爆炸, 你们就要帮我收尸了. |
[01:21] | Thank God you’re all right. | 还好你没事. |
[01:22] | Sheriff, did they, uh, sweep the area for secondaries? | 警长, 他们有没有, 嗯, 搜索这个区域看有无其他的炸弹? |
[01:25] | Bomb squad says it’s all clear. | 拆弹小组表示没有其他炸弹. |
[01:27] | We’ll photo-document the scene. Overalls from all angles. Aerials as well. | 我们把现场拍照存证. 各种角度都要. 空照也是. |
[02:20] | Guess it wasn’t a sniper. | 应该不是狙击手. |
[02:23] | Fixed ammunition in the trunk. The gunpowder must have heated up, and the, uh, rounds cooked off. | 放在后车箱的弹药. 火药因高温引燃, 并且, 嗯, 数发一起引燃. |
[02:33] | I’m going to start marking the evidence. | 我去标示证物位置. |
[02:36] | I believe the, uh, glass pressure traveled from the rear of the vehicle, through the front … | 我想, 嗯, 爆炸时气体压力从车后方开始到从车头出来… |
[02:45] | … and evidently separated the driver’s body at the ankles. David, we have body parts in the car! | … 并且使驾驶的脚踝与身体分离. David, 车里有尸块! |
[02:53] | I’ve been looking for the feet. I found ’em. | 我一直在找驾驶的脚. 我找到了. |
[02:56] | We gotta ID the driver ASAP. | 我们必须尽快确认驾驶的身份. |
[03:02] | Well, the VIN number’s still attached. | 车牌号码还在. |
[03:05] | Write that down. Call in the DMV. Yes, sir. | 记下来. 通知汽车监理站. 是, 长官. |
[03:36] | Sorry, Catherine. Traffic’s backed up all the way to the strip. | 抱歉, Catherine. 整条路都塞满车子. |
[03:41] | Got a sig-sauer. Probably the driver’s. | 找到一把枪. 可能是驾驶的. |
[03:45] | I’ll start bagging. Gather the detritus and separate out the bomb components. | 我开始装袋. 收集现场碎片并 从中找出炸弹的组件. |
[03:49] | Okay. | 好. |
[03:56] | Here’s press. You’re on. Wish I could help, but, uh, I got a vehicle to process. | 记者来啦. 该你上场了. 希望我能帮忙, 但是, 嗯, 我必须检视那辆车. |
[04:03] | Come on, Grissom — a bomb goes off these days, they’re going to assume it’s a hit. What are you thinking? | 少来了, Grissom — 今时今日, 爆炸案当然会被当成头条新闻. 你认为呢? |
[04:08] | I’m not thinking. I’m just looking. | 我没在想. 我在看着. |
[04:11] | That’s good. Can I use that? | 这句话不错. 能借我用一下吗? |
[04:21] | Amelia Rueben. Twenty-five. | Amelia Rueben. 25岁. |
[04:27] | She a guest? Or a guest of a guest? | 她是客人? 或是客人的客人? |
[04:30] | Myles Rueben’s wife. | Myles Rueben 的妻子. |
[04:32] | Who found her? | 谁发现她这样的? |
[04:33] | About forty minutes ago, a maid walked in for “turn-down” service. Called hotel security. | 大约40分钟前, 一位女仆来 清扫房间时发现. 随即通知警卫. |
[04:38] | Still on a timer. | 按摩浴缸还在运转. |
[04:42] | Got a wine glass. | 有个酒杯. |
[04:46] | Does Myles know? | Myles 知道吗? |
[04:48] | He’s still onstage. | 他还在舞台上. |
[04:52] | hold up, slow to row let’s lay low before you go too far | |
[04:58] | remember who you are why you want to start givin’ me the third degree | |
[05:04] | all of this responsibility… | |
[05:07] | Got a wine bottle. | 有个酒瓶. |
[05:14] | Almost empty. | 几乎是空的. |
[05:17] | Love ain’t gonna get me till I know I’m ready … | |
[05:23] | Alcohol. Hot tub. A little bit too relaxed. | 酒精. 热水浴. 有点太放松了. |
[05:28] | …That you see you see just a part of me just a part of me … | |
[05:32] | Temperature of the spa water makes liver temp irrelevant. | 热水的温度使肝温测量失准. |
[05:36] | But given the redness of her eyes, I’d estimate she’s been dead less than an hour. | 不过由她的眼睛充血来看, 大约死亡不到1个小时. |
[05:44] | You’re having visions of happy ever after, lost in love | |
[05:48] | why you want the rush why you want the rush but yeah, I care for you | |
[05:54] | but I can’t trust my heart the way that you do ’cause when it comes/to love … | |
[06:00] | It just dawned on me what’s Rueben’s biggest hit was. | 我刚想到Rueben 的成名曲. |
[06:05] | What’s that? “Amelia.” | 是什么? |
[06:10] | Girl, love ain’t gonna get me gonna get me till I know I’m ready you think you know me | |
[06:19] | oh but I’m hopin’ that you see you see just a fantasy… | |
[06:23] | I’ll handle this when Myles breaks for the encore. Been the kid’s manager since ’97. | 当Myles 下台等安可曲时我来告诉他. 我从97年当他经纪人到现在. |
[06:29] | I should be the one to tell him. | 应该由我来告诉他. |
[06:33] | Just a part of me I’m always gonna be just a fantasy a fantasy. | |
[06:45] | How was that, Sam? Sound good? | 刚刚我的表现如何, Sam? 不错吧? |
[06:47] | Great, Myles. The best. | 很棒, Myles. 你是最好的. |
[06:49] | What? What’s wrong? I missed a high note, huh? Man … | 干嘛? 怎么了? 我错过一个高音, 哼? 还是… |
[06:51] | No, no, no. Everything sounded great. | 不, 不, 不. 你唱得很好. |
[06:53] | Listen, Myles, these are Crime Scene Investigators. Myles, uh … there’s been an accident. | 听我说, Myles, 这两位是犯罪调查员. Myles, 嗯 … 发生了一件意外. |
[07:01] | An accident? What, is it my mother? Did-did something happen back East? | 意外? 是我母亲吗? 我老家发生了什么事? |
[07:05] | No, no, no. Your mother’s fine. Look, Myles, it’s, uh .. | 不, 不, 不. 你母亲没事. 听着, Myles, 事情是, 嗯 … |
[07:12] | Mr. Rueben, I’m very sorry to have to tell you this, but your wife is dead. | Rueben 先生, 我很遗憾的告诉你 你妻子死了. |
[07:22] | I gotta … I gotta … | 我必须 … 我必须 … |
[07:29] | Amelia! Amelia! | |
[07:33] | Turn the houselights up, Sam. There’s no encore tonight. | 把灯光打开, Sam. 今晚没有安可曲了. |
[07:48] | I heard about the bombing. I’m here to help. | 我听说发生爆炸案. 我来帮忙的. |
[07:52] | I located the seat of the explosion. The bomb was attached to the fuel tank. | 我找到炸弹放置的地方. 炸弹被安装在油箱旁. |
[07:56] | Gas-enhanced. Bomber maximized his bang. | 汽油增强. 炸弹因此威力变大. |
[07:59] | You really want to help, climb under here and find the initiation switch. | 你真的想帮忙, 爬到车底下找找启动开关. |
[08:22] | Got a stray wire. | 有一条独立的电线. |
[08:27] | Leading away from the gas tank, right into the center of the dash. | 从油箱一直接到仪表版的中央. |
[08:35] | Nowhere near the loom. | 找不到开关在哪. |
[08:42] | The digital clock was the switch. | 这个电子钟是引爆开关. |
[08:49] | It was time-activated. | 这是定时炸弹. |
[08:51] | What’s next? Nick has to reconstruct the bomb. | 接下来呢? Nick 在复原炸弹. |
[10:08] | It was a pipe bomb. Initiated by a lightbulb filament. | 铁管炸弹. 由电灯泡灯丝启动. |
[10:11] | Bomb was attached to the fuel tank. | 炸弹被安装在油箱旁. |
[10:13] | There were still magnet and solder fragments attached to the pipe. | 还有磁铁和接合物的碎片附着在炸弹上. |
[10:17] | Did you find any kind of timing device? | 你有找到任何定时装置吗? |
[10:20] | Digital clock in the dash. | 仪表板上的电子钟. |
[10:22] | What about the type of explosive used? Not yet. | 使用炸药的类型呢? 还不知道. |
[10:25] | I was about to analyze the chemical residue left on the bomb frags. | 我正要把炸弹碎片上的化学残留物拿去化验. |
[10:28] | Be sure to do an organics and inorganics test. | 记得做有机和无机的测试. |
[10:30] | Will do. | 知道了. |
[10:33] | So … what does it all mean? | 那么 … 这件爆炸案的目的是什么? |
[10:39] | What does what all mean? | 什么目的? |
[10:41] | Don’t play dumb with me, Gil. Explosions lead the news. I need to know who, and I need to know why. | 别装傻了, Gil. 爆炸案总会制造新闻. 我要知道是谁干的, 还有为什么. |
[10:47] | Well, the evidence is only teaching us about the bomb, not the bomber. | 证据只告诉我们关于炸弹的事 至于做炸弹的人则不包括在内. |
[10:50] | What about a signature? Is there anything distinct, unusual about this particular bomb? | 有无任何的署名? 关于这颗炸弹, 有没有明显的,不寻常的情况? |
[10:55] | No. Nothing. | 没有. 完全没有. |
[11:04] | Amelia Rueben didn’t drown. If she had, there’d be fluid in her nasal sinuses. | Amelia Rueben 不是淹死的. 如果她是, 应该会有液体在她鼻窦的地方. |
[11:13] | Clear as a bell. | 她的鼻腔很干净. |
[11:16] | What was the cause of death? Cardiac arrest. | 死因是什么? 心律不整. |
[11:19] | She was only 25. Was there some kind of defect? | 她才25岁. 她的心脏有什么缺陷吗? |
[11:24] | No, her heart was in perfect condition. In fact, I have it over here. | 没有, 他的心脏情况良好. 事实上, 我把心脏取了出来. |
[11:30] | See the myocardium? There’s no evidence of hemorrhage, infarct or scarring. | 看到心肌了吗? 没有出血 没有梗塞或是伤疤. |
[11:35] | No coronary occlusions. I can’t explain it. | 没有冠状动脉闭塞. 我无法解释. |
[11:38] | It’s like a mystery of the heart. | 一颗迷样的心脏. |
[11:44] | So, that sig-sauer you found … Yes. | 关于那把你找到的警用手枪 … 怎样. |
[11:47] | Relatively nondescript. Uh, the blue stuff, sent a sample to Trace. | 相对来讲无明显特征. 嗯, 那个蓝色的东西, 已经送去化验. |
[11:50] | Pretty sure it’s from some sort of bag that melted in the explosion. | 相当确定是来自在爆炸中融化的某种袋子. |
[11:54] | Right. And the bullets from the Camaro’s trunk? | 好. 至于车尾行李箱的子弹? |
[11:57] | A-ha. Pre-fragmented ammo. Now they’re unique. Exemplar’s under the magnifier. | 啊-哈. 预碎弹. 这种子弹很特殊. 扩大镜下有个样本. |
[12:02] | Copper jacket contains lead shot sealed with a clear epoxy plug. | 铜制外壳包着用透明树脂塞孔密封的铅弹头. |
[12:07] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我从没看过这样的子弹. |
[12:09] | It’s designed to enter a target, but not exit. | 这种子弹设计的目的是打中目标而不会贯通. |
[12:15] | Penetration, not perforation. Why? | 穿入, 而不穿出. 为什么? |
[12:19] | Well, say you’re on a commercial flight. Plane gets hijacked. US Air Marshal needs to take down the hijacker … | 好, 假设你在飞机上. 飞机被挟持了. 美国航空警察必须擒下劫机犯 … |
[12:26] | … but not the plane. | … 而不使飞机受损. |
[12:27] | Right. Nowadays, magsafes are sold commercially, but there’s really not much of a market. | 没错. 现在, 这种子弹可以公开贩卖, 但市场上却不多见. |
[12:31] | So chances are, your driver’s a Federal Air Marshal. | 所以, 驾驶有可能是联邦航空警察. |
[12:39] | It’s a match. PRT on the hot tub dial was Sam Hopkins. | 指纹符合. 按摩浴缸调整器上的指纹属于Sam Hopkins. |
[12:43] | Rueben’s manager? Amelia was butt-naked in the hot tub. What was he doing in her room tweaking dials? | Rueben 的经纪人? Amelia 可是一丝不挂. 而他在帮她调整按摩浴缸? |
[12:50] | While her husband’s onstage? | 当她的先生正登台表演时? |
[12:52] | Spectroscopy just got back. Hydrofluoric acid in her system. | 光谱分析有结果了. 她身体里有氢氟酸. |
[12:56] | Isn’t that an industrial solvent? | 那不是工业用溶剂吗? |
[12:58] | High-powered stuff. Mainly used to remove rust, clean glass, brighten aluminum, dissolve silicas … and commit murder. | 效力很强. 主要使用在去除铁锈, 清洁玻璃, 铝制品打光, 溶解二氧化矽 … 和谋杀. |
[13:05] | She was poisoned. That would explain her heart attack. | 她是被毒死的. 那可以解释他为何因心脏病而死. |
[13:09] | You’re killing me, Jimmy. You’re killing me. All night the spotlight was off. | 我快看不见啦, Jimmy. 我快看不见了. 整个晚上聚光灯都打的不对. |
[13:13] | Way too hot on his face. It’s too hot on me right now. They guy’s not Wayne Newton, all right? | 灯打在他脸上太亮了. 现在我也觉得太亮. 他不是Wayne Newton(另一个赌城歌手), 好吗? |
[13:18] | Can you see it on my face, Jim? I need … Jimmy. Thank .. I need a cast shadow on him for all the love songs. | 你能感觉的到吗, Jim? 我要 … Jimmy. 谢谢 .. 我要他唱情歌时灯不要那么亮. |
[13:25] | Mr. Hopkins, could you answer the question, please. Sorry. | Hopkins 先生, 可以请你回答我的问题吗. 抱歉. |
[13:28] | Yes, I was in Amelia’s room. I’m in there all the time. We’re like family. | 是, 我当时是在Amelia 的房间. 我总是在那里. 我们就像一家人. |
[13:32] | We know you were close. Do you always turn on the hot tub for her? | 我们知道你们关系很亲密. 你时常帮她打开按摩浴缸吗? |
[13:36] | I represent one of the biggest headliners in town. Wear a lot of hats: Manager, marriage counselor, confidante. | 我是这个城市其中一位大明星的代理人. 我有很多头衔: 经纪人, 婚姻顾问, 知交好友. |
[13:42] | I kept Myles happy by keeping her happy. | 他老婆高兴了Myles 也高兴. |
[13:45] | Amelia, anything else I can get for you? | Amelia, 还需要什么吗? |
[13:52] | Look, sweetheart. Here’s how this works. You give him his space, he sings his heart out. | 听着, 甜心. 事情是这样的. 你给他自由的空间, 他就能唱出动听的歌曲. |
[13:58] | Honey, we all prosper. Let me set up a dinner for you two — quiet, alone — after the show. | 亲爱的, 这样对我们都有好处. 让我在表演完后帮你们两个预约一顿烛光晚餐 — 远离尘嚣,就你们两个. |
[14:05] | No work. Never happen. Relax. | 没用的. 从没实现过. 放轻松. |
[14:09] | Give me an hour. | 给我1个小时. |
[14:14] | But you must admit, the boss’ wife, naked in a hot tub, looks kind of funky. | 但是你必须承认, 跟老板的太太独处一室, 且她光溜溜的泡在浴缸里, 这让人有想像的空间. |
[14:20] | Look at me. Do I look like a threat? The reason I’ve succeeded in this business, I don’t squat where I eat, you know what I mean? | 看看我. 我像个万人迷吗? 我能在这个行业立足的原因是, 我不会搬石头砸自己的脚, 你知道我的意思吧? |
[14:26] | All right, let’s talk about drinking. There was a bottle of wine found near the tub. Did you have a drink with her? | 好吧, 来谈谈喝酒的事. 我们在浴缸旁发现了一瓶红酒. 你有跟她一起喝酒吗? |
[14:31] | No. Never. I don’t touch it. I’m on call 24/7. Myles can pick up the phone, have me do anything, anytime. | 没有. 不会. 我不喝酒的. 我必须整天待命. Myles 可能会任何时间打电话进来, 吩咐我做任何事. |
[14:37] | Fly to L.A., pick someone up at the airport. | 飞到洛杉矶, 在机场接待某人等等. |
[14:39] | So, you’d do just about anything for him then? | 所以, 你会为他做任何事? |
[14:41] | When it comes to Myles, yeah. What’s this all about? | 当事情是Myles 交办的, 没错. 你们问这些事干嘛? |
[14:43] | Mr. Hopkins, Amelia didn’t drown. She was poisoned. | Hopkins, Amelia 不是淹死的. 她是被毒死的. |
[14:47] | Poisoned? By who? That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 被毒死的? 谁干的? 这也是我们目前想要知道的. |
[14:51] | According to the DMV, the Camaro was one of yours, is that right? | 根据汽车监理站的资料, 那辆Camaro 是你们的, 对吧? |
[14:54] | Yeah, it was rented to an Adam Watson. Waived insurance. Government discount. | 没错, 那辆车被一个名叫Adam Watson的人租走了. 不用汽车保险. 公务人员折扣. |
[15:00] | Well, we have reason to believe Mr. Watson was a US Air Marshal. | 我们相信Watson 先生是美国航空警察. |
[15:03] | Right. How could I forget him? He threw it in my face when I told him we were out of compacts. | 没错. 我对他印象很深? 当我说我们车都租出去了 他把证件亮了出来. |
[15:09] | I’m a US Air Marshal, okay? I travel for a living. I don’t need this crap. | 我是美国航空警察, 知道吗? 我每天搭飞机往来. 快找辆车给我. |
[15:14] | But you found him a car. | 但最终你找了辆车给他. |
[15:16] | I’ll put you in a full-size and won’t charge you for the difference. No, forget it. | 我每种车型都帮你预约 而且不收你大小车的差价. 不用, 不必那么麻烦. |
[15:19] | I’ll take the Camaro. | 我租外面那辆Camaro. |
[15:21] | What time was that? Vehicle entered the lot at 9:31 P.M. Mr. Watson drove out nine minutes later. | 当时时间是? 车子在下午9:31进场 Watson 先生9分钟后把车开走. |
[15:28] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢. |
[15:30] | The Guy worked for Homeland Security. You think maybe some terrorist blew him up? | 他是为国土安全部工作的. 你想有没有可能是恐怖份子干的? |
[15:34] | You’ll be the first to know. | 你会是第一个知道的. |
[15:37] | Well, it’s been confirmed. The driver, Adam Watson, was a Federal Air Marshal. | 确认过了. 驾驶Adam Watson 是联邦航空警察. |
[15:44] | So, one of us needs to call the Sheriff. I’ll flip you for it. | 所以, 我们之中一人必须把这件事通知警长. 我会帮你传达的. |
[15:47] | Well, before we make that call, what time did the Air Marshal drive off the lot? | 在我们通知警长之前, 航空警察何时把车开走? |
[15:52] | Nine-forty. Why? Well, the bomb went off thirty minutes later. | 下午9:40. 为什么问这个? 因为炸弹在30分钟后引爆. |
[15:57] | It takes that long to get from here to the Orpheus. | 刚好是从这里到Orpheus 饭店的时间. |
[16:00] | So you’re saying the bomb was already in the car when he drove out? | 你是说当他开走时炸弹已经在车上了? |
[16:02] | Well, that can’t be. According to the manager, the Camaro was only in the lot for, uh, nine minutes. | 可是, 那不可能啊. 根据经理表示, 那辆Camaro 只在这里停留, 嗯, 9分钟. |
[16:08] | Well, it takes longer than that to hard-wire a bomb. Which can only mean that the bomb was already in the car when it was returned. | 安装一个炸弹所需时间可不只9分钟. 唯一合理的解释是当车子归还时 炸弹已经在上面. |
[16:16] | So, who rented the car before him? | 那么, 在他之前租这辆车的是谁? |
[16:19] | Roger Dunbar! Open up! Las Vegas police! | Roger Dunbar! 开门! Las Vegas 警察! |
[16:28] | Clear. Stand down. | 一切安全. 后撤待命. |
[16:32] | Good job, guys. | 干的不错, 各位. |
[16:36] | Okay, well. This guy was obviously on a week-to-week lease. | 这个人很明显是周租房客. |
[16:47] | Left some clothes behind … and a paper shredder. I’ll bag it. | 遗留了一些衣服 … 和一部碎纸机. 我会把它装袋. |
[16:58] | No sign of any bomb-making material. I’ll go check the garage. | 没有看到制造炸弹的材料. 我去检查车库. |
[17:45] | “Dr. Amerian, 4:00 P.M.” Oh, today. | “Amerian 医生, 下午4:00.” 哦, 就是今天. |
[17:51] | I’ll make an appointment. | 我去约个时间. |
[17:58] | You drag me out of my dentist’s office. You throw me in a squad car. Now you’re accusing me of planting a car bomb? | 你们把我从牙医那拉出来. 丢我进警车. 现在又指控我装置汽车炸弹? |
[18:04] | Mr. Dunbar, you rented a Camaro from thrift rite rental. | Dunbar 先生, 你曾经在thrift rite 租车公司租了辆Camaro. |
[18:09] | Returned it last night, 9:30 P.M. It blew up a half an hour later in front of the Orpheus. | 在昨天下午9:30归还 半个小时后在Orpheus 饭店门前爆炸. |
[18:13] | It’s all over the news. That was my Camaro? Yeah. | 新闻都在报导. 那辆车是我租过的Camaro? 不错. |
[18:19] | But this is crazy. So, what happened? You have a beef with the rental car company? | 但这真是荒谬. 到底发生什么事? 你对租车公司有什么不满吗? |
[18:24] | No. I-I get double miles. I’m a premier card member. Oh, I’m sure you are. | 不可能. 我-我累积了两倍里程数. 还是高级会员. 哦, 我确定你是. |
[18:30] | You know what, I’m not saying another word without an attorney. | 你知道吗, 除非我的律师来了 否则我什么都不会说. |
[18:33] | That’s your right, Mr. Dunbar. | 那是你的权利, Dunbar 先生. |
[18:37] | Warrant for your clothes. | 这是你的衣服的搜查令. |
[18:41] | Strip. Everything in the bag. | 脱光. 然后放到袋子里. |
[19:34] | ID’d the explosive. Ammonium perchlorate. | 知道炸药的成分了. 过氯酸铵. |
[19:38] | Yeah, rocket fuel. GCMS picked up the other half of the equation– gasoline. | 没错, 火箭燃料. 质谱分析仪分析出另一种成分 — 汽油. |
[19:44] | Combination of the two creates an unstable mass. Both shock-and friction-sensitive. | 这两种东西结合成一不稳定物质. 对震动和摩擦很敏感. |
[19:49] | Ammonium perchlorate’s available at any chemical supply store. You can gas up on every corner. Anyone could’ve made this bomb. | 过氯酸铵可以在任何的化学药品店购得. 汽油更是取得容易. 每个人都可以是这炸弹的制作者. |
[19:59] | Sheriff? What can we do for you? | 警长? 有什么吩咐吗? |
[20:04] | Need a little clarification. I know Captain Brass has a suspect in custody. | 需要厘清一些疑点. 我知道Brass 队长拘留了一个嫌犯. |
[20:08] | Where it get a little hazy for me, is I’m not getting his connection to the Air Marshal. | 令我感到困惑的是, 我看不出来他跟航空警察有什么关连. |
[20:13] | Well, it’s entirely possible that Mr. Watson was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 有可能只是Watson 先生 倒楣刚好开的是那辆车. |
[20:17] | Another thing, you said that the switch was a digital clock. The bomb had been set to go off at a designated time, right? How do we get a wrong time? | 另外, 你说电子钟是定时开关. 炸弹被设定在某个时点引爆, 对吧? 那为什么爆炸时间跟设定的不同? |
[20:27] | I can answer that, too. | 这点我来回答. |
[20:29] | Take a look. | 看一下扩大镜. |
[20:38] | Short in the wire. | 电线短路. |
[20:40] | Compromised the timing device. Made the bomb unpredictable. | 使的定时装置失灵. 让炸弹变的随时都可能引爆. |
[20:43] | We may never know when that bomb was supposed to explode. | 我们可能永远都不知道炸弹被设定何时引爆. |
[20:48] | I got your page. You’d be a good maitre d’. Checking glassware for spots? | 我收到你的传呼. 你是个当餐厅领班的材料. 在看酒杯上有无污迹? |
[20:55] | You know, a hot tub is just like a dishwasher. Washes away all of the impurities. | 按摩浴缸就像个洗碗机一样. 把所有的不净都洗掉了. |
[20:59] | Including hydrofluoric acid, huh? | 包括氢氟酸, 嗯? |
[21:03] | ’93 pinot. Either it was a bad year for wine or a bad year for Amelia. | 93年份比诺葡萄酒. 不是这年份的酒不好就是Amelia 流年不利. |
[21:08] | I found trace amounts of hydrofluoric acid in the vino. | 我在酒里面找到氢氟酸的成分. |
[21:12] | So, somebody did spike the wine. Oui. | 所以, 某人在酒里下药. 没错. |
[21:15] | We just want to know what happened the other night. Did you open the bottle for her? | 我们只想知道那天晚上发生了什么事. 你当时有帮她开瓶吗? |
[21:18] | Hey, Amelia requested me. I was up there every night. I hooked her up. | 嘿, Amelia 叫我开的. 我每晚都送酒上去. 我专职服务她. |
[21:21] | And she wasn’t drinking no Italian Rotgut either. She was ordering ’93 pinot from Russian River Valley. | 而且他不喝义大利劣等酒. 她点的是93年份比诺葡萄酒. |
[21:27] | That’s three-fifty a bottle, twenty percent delivery charge. You do the math. | 那可要350块一瓶, 再加上20%的 手续费. 你自己算一下吧. |
[21:31] | Was anyone there with her? No. | 当时有任何人在那陪她吗? 没有. |
[21:33] | What about Sam Hopkins? No, that mutt wasn’t there. | Sam Hopkins呢? 没有, 那个笨蛋不在那. |
[21:36] | “Mutt”? | “笨蛋”? |
[21:37] | Yeah, that manager scumbag. You bring a bottle of wine when he’s there, forget about it. | 是啊, 那个混蛋经纪人. 你送酒时遇到他在的时候,算了吧. |
[21:41] | He signs for the bill and stiff city. Now, when the Prince of Soul is there, that’s a different story. | 不给小费的吝啬鬼. 但是如果遇到的是她丈夫, 那情形就不一样了. |
[21:45] | He’d give you $500 just to get lost. | 光是让你离开就给500块. |
[21:47] | But you didn’t see Myles the other night? | 可是你那天晚上没见到Myles在那? |
[21:48] | Yeah, I saw him for a sec. He came in between shows. He showed me the door. | 有, 我有看到他. 他在中场休息时来过. 然后叫我离开. |
[21:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. My man. | 喔, 喔, 喔. 等一下. |
[21:57] | There’s only one man who practices chivalry around here, and it ain’t you, Ducky. | 在这里只有一个人能做这件事 而那个人不会是你, 小子. |
[22:05] | Hey, I could tell they were in love, you know? But he was never around. | 嘿, 我看的出来他们相爱的 只是他时常不在她身边. |
[22:09] | I mean, I felt bad for Amelia. She’d have four times a night. | 我是说, 我为Amelia 感到难过. 他一个晚上叫了四次服务生. |
[22:14] | “You forgot the fork. Can you bring some salt? How about some ice?” If you ask me, I’d say she was lonely. | “你忘了拿叉子. 你能拿些盐给我吗? 给我送点冰块好吗?” 如果你问我的感想, 我会说她很孤单. |
[22:21] | Did you ever see them fight? | 你曾看过他们吵架吗? |
[22:23] | No, but I heard ’em. And I’m sure 2202 and 2206 heard ’em, too. Hey, but I don’t bite the hand that feeds me. | 没有, 但是我曾听到过一次. 而且我确定2202和2206房的客人也听到了. 嘿, 但我不想失去这个豪客所以我会保密. |
[22:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[22:45] | There was rocket fuel in the bomb and rocket fuel on your t-shirt. | 炸弹里有火箭燃料 而你的衣服上也有. |
[22:50] | That you need to explain. | 这你需要解释一下. |
[22:53] | Well, I’m not really sure, but my son, he’s got this science project due. | 我不是很确定, 但我的儿子, 他有一个科展作业. |
[22:59] | You’re right, I’m not supposed to help, but, really, all the parents do. We made a volcano. Spilled some of the chemicals. | 我知道你们想说什么, 我不应该帮忙, 可是, 实际上, 每个父母都会帮忙. 我们做了个火山. 可能一些化学品洒了出来. |
[23:15] | We’ve been to your apartment. What volcano? What kid? | 我们去过你的公寓. 哪有什么火山? 什么小孩? |
[23:18] | Timmy. Third grade. Mesquite Elementary. You’re divorced? | Timmy. Mesquite 小学三年级. 你离婚了? |
[23:22] | No. No, well, look, here’s the situation is the family, they live in Mesquite, and I’m there on the weekends. | 没有. 没有, 听着, 情形是这样的 他们住在Mesquite, 而我在周末会回去一趟. |
[23:31] | And during the week? | 那么非周末呢? |
[23:32] | I-I’m in sales, so I travel all over the country. | 我-我是做业务的, 所以我每天全国到处跑. |
[23:36] | Which is why he rents a car when he’s in town. It’s cheaper than leasing. | 这就是为什么当他待在市区时会租车. 这比买车还划算. |
[23:40] | Cheaper. All right, but it still doesn’t explain the empty apartment. | 比较划算. 好吧, 但这仍不足解释你空荡荡的公寓. |
[23:44] | Look, I… like being married. I … love my wife, my kid, but… I need my space. | 听着, 我… 不讨厌结婚. 我… 爱我的妻子, 我的小孩, 但… 我需要个人空间. |
[23:57] | I-I-I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, so I just tell them that I’m out of town even when I’m not. | 我-我-我不想让他们伤心, 所以我告诉他们我出城谈生意了. |
[24:06] | We’re going to need your home address. | 我们需要你家里地址. |
[24:09] | No, look … I’m begging you. Please don’t blow things for me with the wife. | 不可以, 听着… 我求求你们. 拜�不要拆穿我的谎言. |
[24:19] | Mom, what’s going on? I don’t understand. | 妈, 怎么了? 我搞不懂. |
[24:24] | Mrs. Dunbar, could you and your son wait outside, please? | Dunbar太太, 可以请你们在屋外等候吗? |
[24:26] | Ma’am, come with me. I’ll fill you in. | 女士, 请跟我来. 我会告诉你怎么回事. |
[24:56] | Catherine, there is a volcano on the table. | Catherine, 桌上有个火山模型. |
[25:06] | Aluminum powder. Polyvinylbutadiene. Ammonium perchlorate. | 铝粉. 聚乙烯丁二烯. 过氯酸铵. |
[25:19] | The three ingredients to make lava flow. | 这3种成分加起来使模拟熔岩流动. |
[25:23] | In fifth grade, I built one of these as my science fair project. It was awesome. | 五年级时, 我做了这个参加科展. 令人惊羡. |
[25:28] | First place should’ve been mine. But they ended up giving it to this kid with some lame red ant colony. | 当时我应该是第一名. 但是最终第一名给了个做红蚁巢穴的小孩. |
[25:36] | That was you. Yeah, only my ants were Black Argentinians. | 就是你这样的小孩. 没错, 不同的是我的蚂蚁是黑色阿根廷种的. |
[25:41] | Uh-huh. I learned at a very early age that the bugs always win. | 啊-哈. 我很早就意识到昆虫永远是赢家. |
[25:45] | Right. | 是啊. |
[25:48] | Trust me, Roger didn’t build a bomb. I love my husband, but he’s inept. | 相信我, 炸弹不是Roger做的. 我爱我先生, 但他手脚不是很灵巧. |
[25:54] | Just last week, the hose bib cracked. Front yard was a river. Roger was helpless till I got home. | 就在上个星期, 我们家水管破了. 前院到处湿答答的. 在我回家之前Roger束手无策. |
[26:00] | Well, what about that volcano? Your husband said that he helped your son build it. | 那个火山模型是怎么回事? 你先生说是他帮儿子完成的. |
[26:05] | He watched. I’m a teacher. Timmy knows which parent to go to for help. | 他只在旁边看. 我是个老师. Timmy知道找谁帮忙. |
[26:11] | Mrs. Dunbar, your husband told us that he was in sales. | Dunbar太太, 你先生告诉我们说他是业务员. |
[26:15] | He’s with the State Department. You know, all that sensitive government stuff. | 他帮国务院工作. 都是一些敏感的政府事务. |
[26:22] | Keeps him on the road. He doesn’t say much about it. | 让他时常不在家. 他不常谈论他的工作. |
[26:25] | As far as you know, has he talked about his job with anyone else? Any other family members? Friends? | 据你所知, 他曾跟任何人谈论过他的工作吗? 或是其他的家庭成员? 朋友? |
[26:33] | His parents are dead. Roger’s an only child. He doesn’t have time for friends. | 他的父母都亡故了. Roger是独子. 他没什么时间交朋友. |
[26:39] | There was this one night, years ago. We were both a little drunk and… Roger confessed he was CIA. | 一年前, 有一天晚上. 我们都有点醉… 然后Roger说他是中情局干员. |
[26:56] | Hey, I made one of those in third grade. Science fair. Should have won, too. | 嘿, 我在3年级时做了个火山. 在科展. 应该是我赢的. |
[27:02] | Got to let it go Nick. | 事情过去就过去了Nick. |
[27:04] | Bomb end-cap with tool marks. Given the orientation and spread of the marks, consistent with pliers, vise-grips. | 炸弹底盖有工具留下的痕迹. 根据痕迹的方向和散布情形来看, 应该是钳子, 虎头钳. |
[27:13] | There were no vise-grips in the Dunbars’ toolbox. Hmm. | Dunbar 的工具箱没有虎头钳. 嗯. |
[27:17] | But given that the bomb and the volcano were similarly constructed … | 但基于做炸弹跟做火山模型都要使用到铁管 … |
[27:21] | We can compare the tool marks on both end-caps. Doesn’t matter what you make; it’s what you make it with. | 我们可以比较两者铁管底盖的工具痕迹. 怎么做成的不重要; 重要的是用什么来做. |
[27:37] | Not even close. Mm-mm. So, whatever tool made the volcano did not make the bomb. | 不符合. 嗯-嗯. 所以, 做火山的工具没被用来做炸弹. |
[27:45] | Okay, I reconstructed the contents of the paper shredder. Five bills. All in Roger Dunbar’s name. | 我复原了碎纸机理的碎纸. 5张帐单. 署名都是Roger Dunbar. |
[27:52] | Addressed to 2175 La Pressa. | 收件地址是La Pressa 2175号 . |
[27:56] | Mm-hmm. His apartment. | 嗯-嗯. 是他的公寓地址. |
[27:57] | Okay, top two are credit card bills. Both VISA. Separate accounts. | 头两张是信用卡帐单. 都是VISA卡. 帐户是分开的. |
[28:02] | Roger A. Dunbar. Roger B. Dunbar. That’s an easy way to separate out expenses. | 费用分开的简单方法. |
[28:09] | Check out the gas bills. Three different meters. | 看看加油帐单. 3个不同的收件地址. |
[28:14] | 2175 La Pressa. | La Pressa 2175号. |
[28:16] | 822 Devon, Mesquite. | Mesquite, Devon街 822号. |
[28:18] | 1845 Galewood, Henderson. | Henderson, Galewood大道 1845号. |
[28:22] | Hey, got the DNA results back from that bloody band-aid that Grissom found at Dunbar’s apartment. | 嘿, Grissom在Dunbar公寓发现的染血OK绷 DNA比对有结果了. |
[28:27] | Compared it to his DNA. Not a match. But I did find seven alleles in common. | 跟他的DNA不符合. 但是我发现7组相同的对偶基因. |
[28:32] | His son. No. It’s female. Mother, sister, daughter. | 他的儿子. 不对. 是女性. 可能是他的母亲, 姊妹, 女儿. |
[28:36] | Well, according to his wife, his mother’s deceased. He’s an only child. So, that leaves a daughter. | 根据他妻子的说法, 他父母双亡. 而且又是独子. 所以很可能是他的女儿. |
[28:45] | Well, there’s no way there was a kid at that apartment. | 不可能有小孩住在那公寓里面. |
[28:48] | Well, maybe she was living in Henderson. | 或许她住在Henderson. |
[28:50] | Forget “secret agent.” Roger Dunbar was living a secret life. | 他不是”秘密探员.” Roger Dunbar 反而过着秘密的生活. |
[29:04] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干? |
[29:09] | Good evening. We’re with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 晚安. 我们是Las Vegas犯罪实验室的人员. |
[29:13] | Oh, god. Did something happen to my husband? He was supposed to be home on Monday night. | 噢, 老天. 我丈夫发生了什么事吗? 他应该在星期一晚上到家的. |
[29:19] | I’ve been calling his cell. He’s not at work. | 我一直打他的手机. 他也没去上班. |
[29:21] | Is this your husband?Yes. | 这个人是你丈夫吗? 没错. |
[29:24] | You’re currently married to him? Yes. What is going on? | 你现在是嫁给他吗? 对啊. 怎么回事? |
[29:29] | Well, your husband is a suspect in a criminal investigation. Currently, he’s in police custody. | 你的丈夫是一宗罪案的嫌疑犯. 他现正被警方拘留中. |
[29:37] | Mrs. Dunbar? Do you have a daughter? Amy. | Dunbar太太? 你有女儿吗? |
[29:44] | Is she entered in the science fair? | 她有参加科展吗? |
[29:48] | You can’t take it. | 你不能拿走它. |
[29:50] | Amy, did you use this the tool to work on the inside of your volcano? | Amy, 你有用这个工具制作火山模型吗? |
[29:55] | Yeah, my dad did. | 有, 我爸爸做的. |
[29:57] | He helped you build it? Yeah. | 他帮你制作火山模型? 是啊. |
[30:00] | I teach yoga. I have no idea how this works. It was all Roger. | 我是瑜珈老师. 我对这个一窍不通. 都是Roger做的. |
[30:05] | When’s your science fair? Friday. | 你的科展什么时候开始? 星期五. |
[30:09] | Well, we’ll do our best to get this back to you by Friday, okay? | 我们会尽快在星期五之前还给你, 好吗? |
[30:12] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[30:17] | Which side do you want? I’ll take the west wing. | 你要搜哪一边? 我搜房子西边. |
[30:22] | It’s a nice place. Uh-huh. | 这地方不错. 嗯-哼. |
[30:34] | You could record a whole album in this studio. | 你可以在这间录音室灌录唱片. |
[30:36] | This guy’s got it made. | 这家伙注定会成名. |
[30:39] | The life of a celebrity. | 名人的生活. |
[30:55] | I don’t know, I think it sounds kind of isolating, living in a fishbowl. | 我不知道, 我想就像生活在鱼缸里一样, 跟群众隔离. |
[30:59] | Wouldn’t be isolated. You’d have a butler, a maid service, laundry service. | 哪有隔离. 你会有管家, 女佣服侍, 衣服送洗服务. |
[31:06] | Sheet music. Guy writes his own stuff. | 活页乐谱. 他自己写歌. |
[31:14] | Dishwashing gloves. Dry erase markers. | 洗碗手套. 白板签字笔. |
[31:20] | Slate Industrial Glass Cleaner. | 工业用玻璃清洁剂. |
[31:23] | The ingredients — distilled water and hydrofluoric acid. Fatal if swallowed. | 成分是 — 蒸馏水和氢氟酸. 如误食会有生命危险. |
[31:35] | You’re sure you want to waive your right to an attorney? | 你确定要放弃聘请律师的权利? |
[31:37] | I got nothin’ to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的. |
[31:40] | Do you recognize this product? | 你认得这个产品吗? |
[31:45] | Yeah. I use it to clean my windows. | 认得. 我用它来清洁玻璃窗. |
[31:48] | Don’t you have a maid or someone to do that for you? | 你不叫女佣或其他人来帮你清理吗? |
[31:51] | I write songs late at night. Windows are my chalkboard. | 我在深夜写歌. 玻璃窗就是我的黑板. |
[31:54] | Only what you feel / now I can … | |
[31:58] | …clearly see… | |
[32:01] | Mr. Rueben … your wife was poisoned. We suspect window cleaner was slipped into her wine. | Rueben先生 … 你妻子是被毒死的. 我们怀疑她的酒里面被混入了玻璃清洁剂. |
[32:08] | It can’t be. I was there. I opened that wine. | 不可能. 我当时在那儿. 酒是我开的. |
[32:11] | Did you have a fight? Not lately. | 你们曾吵过架吗? 最近没有. |
[32:15] | But you have had fights in the past. | 但过去曾吵过. |
[32:17] | Who doesn’t? I mean, fighting, loving, laughing … | 哪对夫妻不会吵架? 我是说, 争吵, 相爱, 欢笑 … |
[32:21] | it all comes from the same place, man. It’s passion. And we loved each other passionately. | 都是同一种原因引起的. 就是强烈的情感. 而我们之间的爱是浓烈的. |
[32:32] | When we met, it was Fate. | 当我们相遇是命运的安排. |
[32:35] | But you know what I need right now? I need a woman. I need a woman to come up here and be my inspiration. | 你们知道我现在需要什么吗? 我需要个女人. 我需要个女人上台来刺激我的灵感. |
[32:44] | You, baby. Second row. Come on up here. | 就是你, 宝贝. 坐第二排的. 上台来. |
[32:52] | I can see by the love in your eyes you’ve been hurt by love so it’s hard for you to trust a guy … | |
[33:04] | I was looking for love. She was looking for the same thing. She loved my music. I loved her smile. | 我在寻找真爱. 她也是. 她喜欢我的音乐. 我则喜欢她的笑容. |
[33:16] | It’s hard being on top, you know? I mean, everybody loves you. | 高处不胜寒. 我的意思是, 每个人都喜爱你. |
[33:22] | Wants their piece. That’s why we fought. I mean, all the time. | 都想拥有你. 那就是我们争吵的原因. 时时刻刻. |
[33:30] | Every night. She knew she could never have me to herself. | 每天晚上都在吵. 她知道我不能只属于她一人. |
[33:37] | Look, I got sound check for the late show in an hour. | 听着, 我要准备晚上的表演. |
[33:41] | Can I go? Sure. | 我能离开了吗? 当然. |
[33:45] | We might want to talk to you later. | 不久我们可能会约谈你. |
[33:53] | Wife’s been dead less than 48 hours. | 妻子死了还不到48小时. |
[33:55] | Well, there’s a man who definitely has his priorities straight. | 有人总是清楚他的优先事项是什么. |
[33:59] | Okay, three people have admitted to being with Amelia the night that she died. | 好了, Amelia死亡那天晚上有3个人承认曾跟她在一起. |
[34:03] | The room service waiter, Myles, and Myles’s manager. | 房间服务生, Myles, 和Myles的经纪人. |
[34:06] | Room service guy’s out. He left before the cork was popped. | 可以剔除服务生. 他在酒打开前就离开了. |
[34:09] | So, did Myles kill Amelia and the manager’s covering for him or did the manager kill Amelia and Myles doesn’t have a clue? | 那么, 是Myles杀了Amelia而他的经纪人在帮他掩饰 还是经纪人杀了Amelia而Myles不知道? |
[34:16] | Bigamy is a Class D Felony. If convicted, you could be sentenced from one to four years in prison, do you know that? | 重婚罪是4级犯罪. 如果罪名成立, 你会被判处1年到4年不等的刑期, 你知道吗? |
[34:25] | I’d just married Beth, when I met Debbie. She was a student. UNLV. She got pregnant. | 当我遇到Debbie时, 我刚与Beth结婚. Beth是Las Vegas大学的学生. 她当时怀孕了. |
[34:33] | I did the right thing. Ever since, it’s been Monday through Friday with Debbie and weekends with Beth. | 我做了对的事. 从此之后, 我星期一到五陪Debbie而周末留给Beth. |
[34:43] | They both think I travel for a living. | 她们都以为我的工作是需要到处跑的. |
[34:45] | I know I keep coming back to this, but, uh… I mean, I got to ask you. | 我知道我问过很多次了, 但, 嗯… 我是说, 我要问你一件事. |
[34:50] | What’s with the empty apartment? Do you have a girlfriend on the side as well? | 你空荡荡的公寓是怎么回事? 难道你在这里也有个女友? |
[34:53] | No. | 不是的. |
[34:56] | Just tell them the truth. | 告诉他们实情吧. |
[35:03] | My life is really a balancing act. Early on, I took Debbie to dinner and Beth saw it on a credit card statement. | 我的生活就像是一种平衡运动. 早些时候, 我跟Debbie去外面晚餐 而Beth从信用卡明细发现这事. |
[35:12] | So instead of a P.O. Box, I figured why not rent a cheap apartment, you know? | 我心想既然邮政信箱靠不住, 那不如在外面租个便宜的公寓, 是吧? |
[35:19] | Have a night to myself once in a while. | 还可以过点只有一个人的夜晚. |
[35:22] | We found a band-aid with your daughter Amy’s blood at your apartment. | 我们在你公寓找到一个沾有你女儿血迹的OK绷. |
[35:27] | So, you bring your daughter there, but not your wives? | 你带你女儿去那间公寓, 而不是你的老婆? |
[35:30] | Oh, no. It’s not like that. You know how kids are. | 噢, 不. 不是你想的那样. 你知道的小孩都是这样. |
[35:36] | Dad, take this. It keeps falling off. | 爸, 给你. OK绷贴不住. |
[35:42] | I emptied my pockets at the apartment. | 我把OK绷丢在公寓垃圾桶. |
[35:45] | Mr. Dunbar, we collected both of your children’s volcanoes and supplies. | Dunbar先生, 我们收集了你两个孩子的火山模型和工具. |
[35:51] | And we found a pair of pliers at your home in Henderson. Those pliers were used to make both of the volcanoes. | 我们在你Henderson的家发现一把钳子. 那把钳子在两个模型上都有使用过的痕迹. |
[35:59] | That’s right. I needed pliers in Henderson, so I borrowed Beth’s pliers from Mesquite. | 没错. Henderson的家里没有钳子, 所以我从Mesquite的家里借了一把. |
[36:04] | There’s no crime in that. | 那不犯法吧. |
[36:07] | I’m just really confused. Um … your wife, Beth, told us that you couldn’t build a volcano to save your soul. | 我被弄糊涂了.嗯 … 你一个妻子, Beth, 告诉我们你不会做火山模型. |
[36:16] | Yet your wife, Debbie, claims that it was all you that made your daughter’s volcano. | 而你另一个妻子, Debbie, 却说女儿的火山模型都是你做的. |
[36:20] | So, what is it? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[36:22] | Well, I watched Beth when she made Timmy’s volcano. So, then when Amy had a science project, I knew the drill. | 是这样的, 我看着Beth如何帮Timmy做火山模型. 之后, 当Amy也有科展时, 我就知道如何做火山了. |
[36:30] | Now, granted, it wasn’t as symmetrical as Beth’s and the lava flow was a little anemic, but … Amy liked it. | 我做的没有Beth的那么好 而且岩浆的流量不是很多, 但是 … Amy喜欢它. |
[36:38] | When did you borrow those pliers? | 你何时借了那把钳子? |
[36:40] | I don’t know. Couple weeks ago. Why? | 我不记得了. 几个星期前吧. 怎么了? |
[36:44] | You never returned them to your wife, Beth? | 而你没有还回去给Beth? |
[36:49] | I’ve been meaning to do that. | 我是无心的. |
[36:56] | Same characteristics. We got a match. | 同样的特征. 相符合. |
[37:02] | Take her in. Come with me, Mrs. Dunbar. | 带她来问话. 跟我来, Dunbar太太. |
[37:27] | Hey. I dusted the bottle. I got prints. | 嘿. 我在酒瓶上发现指纹. |
[37:31] | I’ve got burns. You first. Sam or Myles? | 手套上有烧焦痕迹. 你先说. 指纹室Sam或Myles的? |
[37:37] | Amelia’s. | Amelia的. |
[37:45] | Well, you’re just in time. She gets shipped in an hour. | 你们来的刚好. 她很快会被运走. |
[37:49] | This should just take a second. Could you give me her right hand, please? | 不会花太多时间. 能让我看一下她的右手吗? |
[37:58] | Three acid burns. | 3个化学灼伤痕迹. |
[38:00] | This is not a murder. It’s a suicide. | 这不是谋杀案. 这是自杀. |
[38:34] | I knew she wasn’t happy. I guess I just didn’t pay attention. | 我知道她不快乐. 我只是不去注意. |
[38:39] | You shouldn’t blame yourself for this. | 你不该为这件事自责的. |
[38:42] | Shouldn’t I? Why shouldn’t I? I spend most of my time making them happy. | 不该? 为什么不该? 我用大部分时间去取悦我的歌迷. |
[38:47] | I never … I never took the time to make her happy. | 却从没 … 却从没花点时间去取悦她. |
[38:51] | Amelia, Amelia! | |
[38:55] | What do you want to do, kid? | 你想怎么做? |
[39:01] | The show must go on, right? It’s your call. | 表演还是得继续, 不是吗? 决定权在你. |
[39:21] | Amelia / ooh, Amelia / ooh, Amelia / | |
[39:41] | I see the love in your eyes you’ve been hurt by … | |
[39:49] | We found these pliers in your car’s glove box. You used them to fix the hose bib. | 我们在你车上的工具箱发现这把钳子. 你用它来修水管. |
[39:56] | And to … make a bomb. | 也用来… 制作炸弹. |
[40:01] | Mrs. Dunbar … how long have you known about Roger’s double life? | Dunbar太太 … 你知道Roger有两个妻子的情况多久了? |
[40:08] | His other wife’s name is Debbie. Once or twice a year he’d call me by that name. I ignored it. | 他另一个太太叫Debbie. 一年中总有一两次他把我名字叫错. 我都没有在意. |
[40:17] | It’s very difficult for two people to live a lie, let alone three. | 两个人生活在谎言中就很痛苦了 , 何况是三个. |
[40:21] | Look, when Roger and I were together, he was a good husband. Terrific father. | 听着, 当Roger跟我在一起时, 他是个好丈夫. 好爸爸. |
[40:25] | It was almost like being in a state of suspended honeymoon. | 就好像我们永远都在蜜月当中. |
[40:31] | Really? So what changed? | 真的? 那是什么使现状改变? |
[40:35] | He asked me to get his dirty laundry out of the trunk of his car. | 他叫我帮忙从后车箱把要洗的衣服拿出来. |
[40:39] | There was a plastic bag with all the makings of a volcano. Including the stars I had hand-cut for my son. | 那里有个塑胶袋里面装着做火山模型的所需材料. 包括我亲手帮我儿子剪的星星图样. |
[40:53] | I’d always suspected there was another woman, but never .. another family. | 我总是怀疑他有另一个女人, 但想不到却是…另一个家庭. |
[41:01] | So. Two weeks ago Sunday, I followed him. He, uh, dropped off his rental car and walked to some apartment building. | 于是. 两星期前的礼拜日, 我跟踪他. 他, 嗯, 从租来的车下来 然后走进一栋公寓. |
[41:12] | Then he changed his clothes, and got into a nicer car, and drove out to Henderson. | 之后他换了衣服, 并且换了辆较好的车, 把车开往Henderson. |
[41:19] | Why didn’t you just leave him? Turn him in? | 为什么不直接离开他? 或是揭穿他的谎言? |
[41:24] | He made a fool out of me. A mockery of our life. | 他把我耍的团团转. 我们的生活成了个笑话. |
[41:29] | Mrs. Dunbar, you killed three innocent people. | Dunbar太太, 你杀了3个无辜的人. |
[41:33] | That was never my intention. That bomb was supposed to go off at 8:30 on his way to the airport. | 那不是我的意图. 炸弹应该在8:30分当他去机场的途中爆炸的. |
[41:43] | Why a bomb? | 为什么用炸弹? |
[41:46] | It, it’s not much harder to make a bomb than a volcano. | 炸弹不会比火山难做. |