时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I searched the vehicle at the CSI garage. I discovered the knife under the passenger’s seat. | 我在CSI查过这辆车,在副座下发现了 这把刀 |
[00:14] | Now, is this the knife you found? | 这就是你发现的刀吗? |
[00:19] | Yes, it is. | 对 |
[00:22] | Hmm. Who was the registered owner of the vehicle? | 嗯,此车的车主是谁? |
[00:25] | Michael Fife, the defendant. | 麦克 塞弗,就是被告 |
[00:29] | Please describe the physical condition of the knife when you discovered it. | 请描述一下你找到刀的时候,它的外观情况 |
[00:34] | The knife was wrapped in a white towel. Both the towel and the knife were caked with dried blood. | 刀被包裹在白色毛巾里,但是毛巾和刀都 沾满了凝结的血液 |
[00:40] | And how did you process this evidence? | 你如何处理这件证物的呢? |
[00:44] | I swabbed the blood and sent a sample to the DNA lab. The lab technician ran the sample through CODIS. | 我取了血样,送去DNA实验室 处理人员和DNA数据库对照 |
[00:49] | The DNA sample was a match to a recent rape and homicide victim, Rachel Lyford. | DNA和最近的强奸谋杀案的受害者 雷切尔 莱佛德是符合的 |
[00:54] | Rachel Lyford who lived in unit seven of the Saturn Arms apartment complex. The same complex as the defendant? | 雷切尔 莱佛德住在撒顿公寓楼 的7号房,也就是和被告同一个公寓楼里? |
[01:03] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[01:04] | Is this knife consistent in size and shape to the fatal wounds sustained by Rachel Lyford? | 这把刀从形状和大小上都符合雷切尔 莱佛德 的致命伤口吗? |
[01:10] | Yes, it is. | 对 |
[01:12] | Thank you. Your honor, we have no further questions for CSI Brown. | 谢谢,法官大人,我们没有别的问题了 要问CSI布朗了 |
[01:16] | Mr. Matthews. | 马休斯先生 |
[01:18] | Mr. Brown, you stated that you found the knife in Mr. Fife’s vehicle. Is that correct? | 布朗先生,你声称你在塞弗先生的车里 发现了那把刀,对吗? |
[01:24] | Yes, that’s correct. | 对 |
[01:26] | Why did you search his vehicle? | 你为什么搜查他的车辆? |
[01:27] | I received a call from Officer Watson. He informed me that he had pulled the defendant over to cite him for a broken taillight. | 我接到沃特森警官的电话 他通知我他拦住被告的车辆由于他的车尾灯有故障 |
[01:34] | After running his plates, it was discovered that the defendant had an outstanding warrant for drugs. | 查过车牌号之后,他发现被告曾接到过 怀疑藏毒的搜查令 |
[01:39] | He then arrested Mr. Fife and ordered a respond and tow. | 他逮捕了塞弗先生,并要求拖走了他的车 |
[01:43] | At which point, he asked me to search the vehicle for drugs. | 此时,他要我搜查车内是否有藏毒 |
[01:46] | That’s when I found the knife. | 我就发现了那把刀 |
[01:49] | Mm-hmm. At what point did you secure the warrant to search Mr. Fife’s vehicle? | 嗯,你什么时候申请了搜查塞弗先生 的车辆的搜查令呢? |
[01:57] | Officer Watson would have secured the warrant prior to calling me. | 沃特森警官一定在我来之前申请过搜查令了 |
[02:02] | Officer Watson never secured a warrant. | 沃特森警官从来没有申请过搜查令 |
[02:09] | Did you? | 你呢? |
[02:13] | No. | 没有 |
[02:17] | Your honor, the knife is a product of an unlawful search,and under NRS Chapter 179, we submit the knife and the towel be ruled inadmissible. | 法官大人,那把刀是非法搜查的证物 根据内华达州法律179章,我们认定刀和毛巾 不能作为合法证物 |
[02:23] | Furthermore, all evidence acquired as a result of the seizure must at this time be excluded. | 另外,所有从这非法搜查得到的 证据都应该被剔除 |
[02:29] | So ruled. Fruit of the poisonous tree. What else do you have? | 好吧,有毒的果实啊 你还有证据吗? |
[02:34] | Additional evidence is pending. The knife would’ve been more than sufficient for the purpose of a prelim. | 还有证据在检查中 刀只是作为初审的证物 |
[02:40] | You have no other evidence to present? | 你没有其他证物要呈上了吗? |
[02:45] | Not at this time. | 目前没有 |
[02:49] | I find insufficient evidence to hold the defendant over for trial. He’s free to go. | 没有足够证据证明被告有罪 当庭开释 |
[02:54] | Your honor, the defendant is accused of raping and killing a 19-year-old woman. You can’t just let him back on the street. | 法官大人,被告被控强奸和杀死了19岁的女孩 你不能就这么放他走掉 |
[03:01] | Are you suggesting that I violate his constitutional rights, counselor? | 你是建议我剥夺他宪法赋予的权利吗? 律师? |
[03:05] | Ask him for 24 hours. | 要求24小时 |
[03:10] | Your honor, we received no prior notice of this motion. | 法官大人,我们没有知会这样的事件 |
[03:13] | Um… we would ask for a continuance and opportunity to reopen. | 嗯,我们要求重新审查和择日开庭 |
[03:19] | We’re only asking for 24 hours. | 我们只要求24小时 |
[03:26] | Okay. If you can’t make your case, Mr. Fife walks. We will recess for 24 hours. | 好吧,如果你找不到足够证据 塞弗先生就被释放,退庭24小时 |
[03:42] | The murder weapon’s been excluded, that’s all. We still have a lab full of evidence we can process. | 凶器被排除了,就是这样 我们还有一大堆证据没有处理呢 |
[03:47] | We’ve been completely blind-sided here. | 我们完全被弄蒙了 |
[03:48] | Brown, what is going on? You got to be kidding me. | 布朗,怎么了? 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:51] | You were unprepared. All the evidence you CSIs collect, and all you bring into this courtroom is a knife? Come on. | 你完全没准备好,你们CSI搜集的证据 带过来的竟然就一把刀? |
[03:57] | I found the knife. I processed the knife. I presented the knife. All you had to do was the paperwork. | 我找到刀,我处理了刀,我出示了刀 你要做的就只有文件工作 |
[04:02] | Yeah, blame it on the cop, huh? Look, you wouldn’t even have a suspect if I didn’t pull that guy over. | 又怪我们警察了?如果不是我把他拦住 你根本连个嫌疑犯都没有 |
[04:06] | If you’d’ve followed protocol, our suspect would be going to trial. | 如果你按规章办事,嫌疑犯得进监狱了 |
[04:08] | If you have a problem with CSI, file a complaint — we’re busy. | 如果你对CSI有意见,打一份报告 我们很忙 |
[04:15] | What about what you said about never rushing evidence? | 你不是说过决不要匆忙处理证据吗? |
[04:18] | Well, for the next 24 hours, we’re breaking the rules. | 接下来的24小时,我们得打破这条戒律了 |
[04:55] | Grissom. Sheriff. We need to talk …about him. | 格里森 警长,我们得谈谈,关于他的 |
[05:00] | Nice to finally meet you, too, Sheriff. | 很高兴终于见到你了,警长 |
[05:03] | Why don’t you go ahead and start the briefing? I’ll be in in a minute. | 你先去开始处理吧,我马上过来 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:08] | Where to? | 去哪里? |
[05:22] | Warrick Brown followed protocol. You cannot pin this mess on him. | 沃里克 布朗按规矩办事了 你不能怪他这个 |
[05:26] | Warrick Brown was on the stand. He’s the face of the case. | 沃里克 布朗在台面上 他代表这个案子 |
[05:30] | It’s all about perception. If Fife walks, the public only hears one thing | 这都是感觉上的事 如果塞弗跑掉,公众听见的只有一件事 |
[05:35] | “evidence against a killer was thrown out of court because CSI conducted an improper search.” | 关键证据不被法庭取信,就是因为CSI 进行了非法取证 |
[05:41] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道这个吗? |
[05:42] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[05:44] | It’s irradiated fetal pig. I used the tissue to determine the effects of radiation … | 经过辐射的猪胎,我用细胞组织研究 放射性的影响 |
[05:49] | Look, Grissom, you and your team have done exemplary work. | 格里森,你和你的队伍 的工作是模范性的 |
[05:52] | Thanks to the crime lab, some very difficult cases have gone our way. You’ve elevated the status of the whole bureau. | 感谢罪案实验室,解决了不少疑难的案件 你给全局都带来荣誉 |
[05:59] | Uh-huh. Then why are you here? | 那你还来干什么呢? |
[06:03] | I’m holding a press conference in an hour where I’ll be telling the media that this case is under your purview. | 我一个小时之后有个新闻发布会 我会告诉媒体,这件案子是 你在负责处理 |
[06:13] | Oh, it is about perception, isn’t it? | 又是公众的感受,不是吗? |
[06:16] | Glad we understand each other. | 很高兴我们互相理解 |
[06:20] | Uh… why don’t you call my office next week? Put a little lunch on the books, hmm? | 嗯,你下个星期给我办公室打电话吧 我们一起吃个午饭,好吗? |
[06:30] | I work nights. | 我晚上才工作 |
[06:34] | So make it a dinner. | 那就晚饭吧 |
[06:40] | Impound towed the vehicle to the garage. Michael Fife’s outstanding warrant was for marijuana possession, so that’s what I was looking for. | 拘留所把车拖过来,麦克 塞弗的未了结 的搜查令是拥有大麻,我本来就是找这个的 |
[06:54] | I swabbed the knife and I sent the blood sample to Greg. | 我取了血样,送去给格里格 |
[06:58] | I ran it through CODIS and matched it to another case. | 我比照了DNA数据库,和另一个案子是符合的 |
[07:02] | My case. Rachel Lyford, 19. Murdered in her apartment. | 我的案子,雷切尔 莱佛德,19岁 在她的公寓里被谋杀 |
[07:11] | The assistant coroner examined the body. Based on the vaginal introitus, he suspected rape. I processed the scene. | 助理验尸官检查过尸体,根据对阴道口的检查 他怀疑有强奸,我检查过了现场 |
[07:19] | There was nothing probative. There were no prints, no DNA. Everything I collected is in the vault. | 没有证物,没有指纹,DNA, 我什么都找过了 |
[07:24] | Now, once Warrick found the knife, the D.A. thought there was sufficient probable cause and rushed the prelim. | 一旦沃里克找到了刀,检察官认为 证据确凿了,所以就召开了初审 |
[07:30] | Further processing of the evidence became a low priority, pending the trial date. | 对证据的进一步处理变的不重要了 等待着正式审判 |
[07:34] | This is a rush case. Everyone’s in the pool for 24 hours. Warrick, you need to see Robbins. Have him walk you through his notes on the autopsy. | 我们时间紧急,每个人24小时之内都要加班 沃里克,你去找罗宾 让他给你讲一遍验尸结果 |
[07:41] | Nick, Sara, the Judge issued a warrant for Fife’s vehicle. Detail is towing it back to our garage. | 尼克,莎拉,法官签署了对塞弗汽车的搜查令 把车拖来详细检查一遍 |
[07:47] | Hold on. Warrick’s already searched the car and the knife’s been excluded. What exactly are we hoping to find? | 等等,沃里克已经查过车了,刀已经被排除了 我们还能找什么呢? |
[07:51] | I don’t know. But the knife and the towel are invisible evidence. The jury will never see them. | 我不知道,但是刀和毛巾都不能取信,陪审团 看不到这些证物 |
[07:56] | So we have to find something that’s visible. | 我们得找到些能取信的证物 |
[07:58] | Uh, listen, I recognize the importance of this, but I’m in the middle of my own homicide investigation. | 听着,我知道这个的重要性 但是我还在调查我自己的那桩凶杀案 |
[08:03] | I’ll talk to your detective. Explain the deal. | 我会和那个探员谈过,跟他解释的 |
[08:05] | Well, it’s not about the detective. It’s about my own responsibility. | 这和那个探员无关,这是我自己的责任心的问题 |
[08:08] | I’m handing out assignments, Sara. It’s not a negotiation. | 我在分配任务,莎拉 这没什么可讨价还价的 |
[08:14] | I’ll go back to the scene and look at it with fresh eyes. | 我要回现场去,重新审视一下 |
[08:17] | Deadline’s 4:00 P.M. Tomorrow. “Once more into the breach.” | 明天下午四点截止 这次得打破常规了 |
[08:25] | That was auto detail. There’s a traffic jam on Flamingo. Tow truck | 我们要检查那辆车,弗拉明戈大道上堵车了 |
[08:29] | should be here any second. | 拖车随时都可能过来 |
[08:31] | You know what pisses me off? | 你知道我为什么生气吗? |
[08:32] | Lots of things. | 很多事 |
[08:34] | Victims aren’t equal. High profile cases get priority. | 案子都不是平等的 重要的案件有优先权 |
[08:36] | A ticking clock gets priority. | 会闹的闹钟有优先权 |
[08:38] | Every case is a ticking clock. The only difference between a cold case and a hot case is time. | 每个案子都是会闹的闹钟 案子重要与否只在于时间紧迫与否 |
[08:42] | I don’t care if you’re working on the hottest case of your career. If your supervisor tells you to leave a scene to go wash his car, you do it. | 不管你是不是正在查你职业生涯以来的 最重要的案子 如果你的上司让你放下案子去给他洗车 你也得去洗 |
[08:49] | You don’t have a career without a job. | 如果丢了工作还谈什么职业生涯呢 |
[09:05] | That’s not the right car, man. | 不是这辆车,哥们 |
[09:09] | Uh, registered owner Michael Fife, BMW 325. Impounded ten days ago. | 注册车主是麦克 塞弗,宝马325 十天前没收 |
[09:13] | What the hell happened? | 这是怎么了? |
[09:15] | It’s been pancaked. | 被挤压过了 |
[09:16] | We can see that. Why? | 看得出来,为什么? |
[09:19] | Hey, I just move ’em. | 我只负责运过来 |
[09:20] | This is evidence in an active investigation. | 这是正在进行的调查证物 |
[09:23] | Paperwork mix-up? | 也许是文件搞混了? |
[09:25] | Or some moron checked the wrong box. You can just unload it here. | 或者是哪个白痴拿错了文件 你就放在这里吧 |
[09:28] | Sign here. I got to get back to the lot. | 签个名,我得回停车场去 |
[09:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Body was released last week. Cremated at Desert Haven. I.D.’d by the sister, pretty girl. Couldn’t stop crying. | 尸体上个星期被送走,在黑文沙漠火化了 是被她姐姐指认的,漂亮女孩 哭的收不住 |
[09:41] | Yeah, Rita. They were real close. Lived together up until a couple months ago. | 对,蕾塔,她们关系不错,直到几个月前还住在一起 |
[09:47] | These stab wounds look like they’re limited to the neck and upper torso area, huh? | 这些刮擦伤好象仅限于脖子和上身,是吗? |
[09:51] | Fatal stab was to the left side of the neck. | 致命伤是在脖子的左侧 |
[09:54] | The blade traversed the subcutaneous tissue, | 刀刃穿过了皮下组织 |
[09:57] | sternocleido-mastoid muscle, jugular venous complex, | 肌纤维和颈静脉 |
[10:00] | the carotid artery and the vagus nerve. She bled right out. Raped. No semen in the vaginal vault. | 颈动脉和迷走神经,立刻引起大出血 被强奸过,但是阴道穹窿没有发现精液 |
[10:07] | I don’t know if it’s relevant, but check out the abrasion. There was something around her neck. | 我不知道这是不是相关 但是看看这个淤伤,她脖子上有些东西 |
[10:13] | Noted. What is this foreign substance on her wrist? | 看的出来,她手腕上是什么物质? |
[10:16] | Pre-autopsy. David snapped the photo before he washed her body. He’s in clean up. | 预验尸官,大卫在他清理尸体之前照了相 他在清理房 |
[10:24] | Bringing your laundry to work again, David? | 还在煮东西吗,大卫? |
[10:28] | I’m cleaning a pelvis. | 我在清理一个骨盆 |
[10:30] | Great. I’m here about one Rachel Lyford. You prepped her body? | 好啊,我来问问那个雷切尔 莱佛德 的事情,你清理的她的尸体吗? |
[10:33] | Yeah, ten days ago. I thought it was Catherine’s case. | 对,十天前 我还以为那是凯瑟琳的案子 |
[10:36] | It’s mine now. You notice this foreign substance on her wrists? | 现在是我的了,你注意到了她手腕上 的一些不寻常的物质了吗? |
[10:40] | It was flaky. Like the glaze on a doughnut? I sent a sample to trace. | 是薄片状的,就像甜圈上的糖衣一样 我送了一些样品去检验 |
[10:44] | Trace. Thanks. You’re the man. Have fun. | 检验,谢谢,干得不错 |
[10:51] | Sample’s still running through the GCMS. I’ll let you know. | 样品还在进行质谱分析 我会通知你的 |
[10:54] | How’d you know that I was… | 你怎么知道我。。。 |
[10:56] | 4-1-1 from David. Hey, I heard about court today. Must have been embarrassing, huh? | 大卫告诉我的,我听说今天庭审的事了 一定很尴尬,对吧? |
[11:02] | Hodges, why’d you leave L.A. Again? Never mind, it’s probably none of my business. | 哈格斯,你是怎么离开洛杉矶的? 没关系,这不关我的事 |
[11:08] | Hey, Rick, you okay? ‘Cause I’m here to drop some more pressure on you. | 嘿,里克,你还好吧?我还得给你 一点压力 |
[11:12] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[11:13] | Rachel Lyford’s sister showed up at the police station. Man, she was angry. She was firing on all cylinders. | 雷切尔 莱佛德的姐姐来到警察局 她很生气,大发脾气 |
[11:17] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[11:19] | Apparently, Rachel wore a silver chain around her neck. It wasn’t with her personal effects. | 雷切尔在脖子上戴着一条银项链 没有归在她的私人物品里 |
[11:23] | Had her father’s army dog tags on it and the family wants it back. | 有她父亲的兵牌在上面 她家要求要回它 |
[11:27] | You came all the way over here for dog tags? | 你大老远跑过来就是要这个兵牌? |
[11:29] | Well … the Sheriff asked me to find it. You know, Rory Atwater’s been in office for – what? -Four months, so it’s political. | 警长要我找到它,你知道 罗易 阿塔沃特在他的位子上坐了 大概四个月了 |
[11:37] | He doesn’t want the victim’s sister bad-mouthing his department. | 他不想受害人的姐姐责难他的部门办事不力 |
[11:39] | Mm-hmm. Check it out. | Mm-hmm. 嗯,看看这个,嗯 |
[11:43] | Dr. Robbins found consistent abrasions on the back of her neck, so … that’s probably your chain. | 罗宾医生在她脖子后部发现这个淤伤 很有可能就是那条链子 |
[11:47] | Uh-huh. Okay. Killer took a souvenir. I’ll let the Sheriff know. Thanks. | 哦,好吧,被凶手拿去当纪念了 我会告诉警长的,谢谢 |
[11:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了? |
[12:03] | Got a print off this bottle I found in the garbage. It was the only bottle like it. None others in the apartment. | 在这个瓶子上找到了指纹,在垃圾箱里找到的 这是唯一相似的瓶子,公寓里已经没有了 |
[12:09] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[12:11] | You could do the sheets. | 你检查床单吧 |
[12:12] | Done. | 没问题 |
[12:19] | You know, the steak knife I found in that car matches that set. | 你知道,我在车里找到的牛排刀 正好和这些配套 |
[12:23] | We only found five knives in Rachel’s kitchen. | 我们只在雷切尔的厨房里找到5把刀 |
[12:26] | Five’s an odd number of steak knives. | 五把对于牛排刀来说不是一个好数字 |
[12:27] | Exactly. Weapon of opportunity, perhaps? | 正是,顺手拿来当武器了? |
[12:32] | Perhaps. | 有可能 |
[12:53] | Grissom, what do you make of this? We noted a similar type substance on the girl’s wrists. | 格里森,这个你怎么看? 我们在受害人的手腕上找到了相似的物质 |
[13:01] | Doesn’t look like it belongs on the victim or her sheets. | 似乎不属于受害人或者她的床单 |
[13:14] | Stop it. What? | 停下 什么? |
[13:16] | Watching the clock. | 看时间 |
[13:17] | It’s just that new evidence is coming in and the old evidence hasn’t even been processed yet. We’re running out of time here, you know? | 新的证物还在进来 旧的证物还没有处理过 我们没时间了,你知道吗? |
[13:22] | If you’re watching the clock, you’re not watching the case. | 如果你看着钟,你就没时间看着你的案子 |
[13:25] | Well, not even you can stop time. | 就算是你也没法让时间停止 |
[13:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:41] | Oh … I remember now. | 我记起来了 |
[14:04] | I’m reading the same book. | 我在看同样的书 |
[14:06] | Really? Any good? | 是吗?怎么样? |
[14:08] | Yeah, so far. | 还行 |
[14:28] | Hi, it’s Rachel. Sorry I missed your call. I promise to get back to you as soon as I can. Have a great day. | 嘿,这是雷切尔,对不起没接你的电话 我会尽快回复你,请留言 |
[14:35] | Hey, Rachel. It’s Walter. Walter Burr. We exchanged numbers at Diane’s party a few weeks ago. | 嘿,雷切尔,我是沃尔特,沃尔特 伯尔 我们几个星期前在黛安娜的派对上交换过电话 |
[14:41] | Anyway, just thought you might want to grab a drink sometime. So, give me a call. | 想请你出来喝杯酒,如果你愿意 请给我回个电话 |
[14:47] | I processed this place for twelve straight hours. I never took a break. Couldn’t eat. | 我在这个地方连续查了十二个小时 一直不停,我吃不下东西 |
[14:52] | Yeah, my sister calls that the CSI diet. She’s a CSI out in Bakersfield. Whole family wears a badge. | 我姐姐叫这个CSI减肥法 她在贝克费尔德的CSI部门 我们全家都在警界 |
[15:01] | If you want to ALS again, I’ll grab the lights. | 如果你还要查一遍,我给你拿着灯 |
[15:04] | No, I went over every square inch of this place. I did the mattress, the sheets, the floors, the cabinets. | 不,这里每一寸我都查过了 我查过床垫,床单,地板,衣橱 |
[15:10] | If the rapist ejaculated, he was smart enough to use a condom. | 如果强奸犯射精了,他一定很聪明 用了避孕套 |
[15:14] | I’m no expert, but most guys can’t wait to take off their rubber jacket. You check the wastebasket? | 我不是专家,但是一般的人都会马上扔掉避孕套 你查过垃圾桶了吗? |
[15:19] | Yeah, I did, but … | 我查过,但是。。。 |
[15:22] | Not every guy uses the trash. | 不是所有人都用垃圾桶的 |
[15:50] | Guy had sticky fingers. Semen? | 他手上沾上了 精液吗? |
[16:01] | Oh, yeah. Fresh eyes, new evidence. | 对,温故而知新啊 |
[17:26] | I think we’re done. Then let’s get started. | 弄好了 那就开始吧 |
[17:50] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了? |
[17:51] | Parking placard. “Saturn Arms.” It was affixed to the rearview mirror. | 泊车许可证,撒顿公寓 本来是挂在后视镜上的 |
[17:56] | It’s the same kind of permit we use at my apartment building. | 就是我的公寓楼用的那种泊车许可证 |
[17:58] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:08] | White threads… | 白色纤维 |
[18:11] | It is impossible to trace the source of a white thread. | 追寻白色纤维的源头是不可能的 |
[18:14] | Reddish-brown stain consistent with blood. | 红棕色的污迹,是血迹 |
[18:17] | Really? Mmm. | 真的吗? 嗯 |
[18:19] | That could match the bloody towel that Warrick found. | 这可以和沃里克找到的有血迹的毛巾相吻合 |
[18:21] | Well, the towel is inadmissible, but the threads are still fair game. | 毛巾虽然不能取信,但是纤维还是可以的 |
[18:25] | So … you still upset about your case being put on hold? | 你还为了你的案子被停掉而耿耿于怀吗? |
[18:36] | Jacqui Franco. | 杰奎 弗兰克 |
[18:38] | You responded to my page in under 45 seconds. Gotta be a record. | 你四十五秒就回应了我的呼叫 创了记录了 |
[18:42] | Tell me you’ve found something probative. | 你说你找到一些有用的证物 |
[18:43] | Extremely probative. Grissom lifted a print off a beer bottle Catherine found in Rachel Lyford’s trash. Print matches your suspect. | 极为有用,格里森在啤酒瓶上找到一个指纹 是凯瑟琳在雷切尔 莱佛德的垃圾箱里找到的 指纹和你的嫌疑犯是吻合的 |
[18:51] | Oh, wicked. You know, in the pretrial interview, fife denied ever being in the victim’s apartment. | 好啊,你知道吗,在预审时 塞弗根本不承认他进过受害者的房间 |
[18:56] | Let him try to deny the print. | 看他对着指纹怎么说 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:59] | Counselor, your client’s rights …Will not be violated. Detective, let me finish. | 律师,你的客户的权利不会被侵犯 探长,让我说完 |
[19:03] | I want it on the record that my client has been advised not to take this meeting. | 我要记下这一点,我的客户被建议不要与你们见面 |
[19:07] | I want to hear what they have to say. | 我想听听他们要说什么 |
[19:09] | Several hours ago, we found blood-stained threads in the back of your client’s car. DNA ran the blood. It is consistent with Rachel Lyford’s. | 几个小时之前,我们在你客户的车里发现血染的 纤维,DNA符合雷切尔 莱佛德的DNA |
[19:19] | It is admissible into evidence. | 这可以作为证据 |
[19:22] | Now, what do you have to say? | 你还有什么要说的? |
[19:24] | I don’t know anything about any threads. | 我对那些纤维一无所知 |
[19:27] | How well did you know the victim? That’s an easy one. | 你跟受害人有多熟?这个问题简单 |
[19:29] | Rachel was a neighbor. I’d say, “hi.” “How are you?” That’s it. | 雷切尔是我邻居,见面打个招呼的交情罢了 |
[19:34] | Were you ever in her apartment? We’ve been through this before. | 你进过她的房间吗? 这个问题以前问过 |
[19:37] | Well, we’re gonna go through it again. He’s never been inside the victim’s apartment. | 我们要再问一遍 他从来没进过受害人的房间 |
[19:39] | Were you ever in her apartment? | 你进过她房间吗? |
[19:42] | Your client’s fingerprints were on a beer bottle collected from the victim’s trash. | 你客户的指纹在一个啤酒瓶上, 啤酒瓶是在受害人的垃圾桶里发现的 |
[19:46] | You don’t have to submit to this, Michael. Just say the word. | 你不用做出回应,麦克 只要说不就行了 |
[19:50] | No, I got this one. The night before Rachel was killed, there was a party in the courtyard … | 不,这个我得说,在雷切尔被杀前一天晚上 在院子里有个派对 |
[20:12] | She must’ve taken the trash back inside her unit. | 她一定是把垃圾放回她自己房间了 |
[20:15] | What do I look like, Mike? | 我看上去有这么傻吗?麦克? |
[20:17] | Listen to me. I don’t know who killed Rachel. I don’t know how that knife got in my car. | 听着,我不知道谁杀了雷切尔 我不知道那把刀怎么跑到我车里的 |
[20:24] | I didn’t even know my taillight was busted until that dumb-ass cop pulled me over. | 我都不知道我的尾灯破了 直到那个笨蛋警官把我拦下来 |
[20:27] | I’ve been in jail for ten days on something I didn’t do, and I am tired of this crap! | 我为了我没犯的罪蹲了十天的监狱 我受够了! |
[20:33] | You might want to control your temper, Mike. It can get you in a lot of trouble. | 你也许应该控制一下你的感情,麦克 这会给你带来麻烦 |
[20:36] | Detective Brass, if you were to make your case, we’d be back in court, not an interrogation room. | 布拉斯探长,如果你要继续你的案子 我们在法庭上继续讨论,不应该在审问室里 |
[20:43] | Assuming without the knife, you have nothing to directly connect my client to the attack, | 如果没有那把刀,你没有证据证明我的客户和 凶杀有联系 |
[20:47] | in twelve hours, he’s going to be getting his street clothes. | 还有十二个小时,他就得被释放 |
[20:55] | I’d like to speak to Mr. Brown. I don’t mind waiting. | 我想和布朗先生谈谈,我可以等 |
[20:58] | Oh, ma’am, he’s at P.D. I can relay a message … | 哦,他在警局,我可以给您留言 |
[21:02] | That’s okay. I’m just … I need to talk to him, so … | 好吧,我只是。。。我得和他谈谈。。。 |
[21:05] | Mr. Brown. | 布朗先生 |
[21:07] | Yeah. Hi. | 嘿,你好 |
[21:08] | I know you must be extremely busy … but I need to know .. | 我知道你一定很忙 但是我要知道 |
[21:12] | I need you to tell me that Michael Fife is going to pay for what he did to my sister. | 我要你告诉我,麦克 塞弗一定会为他对我 妹妹犯的事付出代价 |
[21:18] | I’m doing everything I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[21:20] | My mother’s been medicated, and I can’t sleep, and you’re, what? You’re on a coffee break? | 我妈妈进了医院 我睡不着觉,你却在喝咖啡休息? |
[21:25] | Actually, it’s the first break I’ve had since court, so, if you’ll excuse me, I have a lot of work to do. | 这是我从庭审下来的第一次休息 对不起,我还有很多事要做 |
[21:33] | What’s going on here?! Does anyone even care?! | 这是怎么回事?没人管吗? |
[21:36] | … Ms. Lyford? Ms. Lyford, I’m Nick Stokes. I’m also a criminalist here in the lab, and I want you to know I understand. | 莱佛德小姐吗?我是尼克 斯托克 实验室的犯罪学家 我明白你的感受 |
[21:42] | I understand your frustration. This is not an easy thing to deal with, | 我知道您心情不好 这不是一件容易的事 |
[21:46] | but I can assure you that this entire lab is on your sister’s case. Okay? | 但是我能保证,这整个实验室正在处理您妹妹的案子 行吗? |
[21:51] | I can’t make any promises, but we’re doing everything possible to keep this suspect behind bars, where he belongs. | 我不能做出保证,但是我们会尽一切努力 让嫌犯坐牢,他应该坐牢 |
[21:59] | Thank you. That’s all I needed to hear. | 谢谢,我就是要知道这个 |
[22:04] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:07] | Thank you. Hang in there. | 谢谢你 保重 |
[22:20] | What’s up, Warrick? What’s up with what? | 还好吧,沃里克? 什么还好? |
[22:23] | With you. This job is hard enough without having victims’ families up in your face. | 你啊 这种工作就算没有受害者家属过来闹 就已经够烦了 |
[22:28] | Her sister was raped and murdered. She watched the defense decimate your case. | 她妹妹被强奸后杀害了 她看着庭审失败的 |
[22:31] | I think you could have given her five minutes. | 我认为你应该给她五分钟的 |
[22:32] | You want to hold this girl’s hand, that’s fine by me. That seems to be your M.O., but when you empathize instead of sympathize, I don’t judge you. | 你要去拉那个女孩的手,我没意见 那好象成了你的目标了,如果你的目的不是 同情而是移情的话,我就不说什么了 |
[22:39] | She just wants to know that someone around here gives a damn, Warrick. | 她只是想知道这里有人在为她妹妹奔忙呢 沃里克 |
[22:43] | You know what? Lunch is over. Time to go back to work. | 你知道吗,午餐时间过了 该回去工作了 |
[23:11] | Hey, you. Hey. | 嘿,你好 嘿 |
[23:14] | How, uh, are you holding up? I’m fine. | 你还挺得住吧? 我还行 |
[23:20] | You sure? Yeah. | 你确定? 对 |
[23:23] | You’re in the women’s bathroom. | 你进了女厕所 |
[23:26] | Oh, god, I’m sorry. | 哦,上帝,对不起 |
[23:30] | No, I … I’m all for it. | 不,我不管这个 |
[23:32] | Oh, god … Oh … | 哦,上帝,哦。。。 |
[23:39] | This case is twisting me up. Interrogation room … was a bust. Fife can lie better than I can tell the truth. | 这个案子让我伤透脑筋了 讯问室那里也糟透了 塞弗撒谎比我说真话还说得圆 |
[23:49] | Better to know his lies before we go to trial. | 在审判之前最好弄清楚他的谎言 |
[23:51] | I don’t think it’s going to trial. | 我觉得可能到不了审判了 |
[23:54] | We’ve got time. Seminal DNA’s being processed as we speak. This case can break any minute. | 我们还有时间,精液的DNA正在处理中 这个案子随时都有可能有进展的 |
[24:02] | I’m not giving up. I’m just being realistic. | 我不是要放弃,我只是面对现实 |
[24:05] | Come on, you know, Warrick, we don’t just call these cases rush ’cause we’re in a hurry. | 你知道,沃里克,不是因为我们赶时间 才称这些案子叫紧急案件 |
[24:08] | It’s a rush ’cause our pulse races, it’s a rush when we nail the guy … | 而是因为我们的脉搏在跳动 是因为我们必须制服那个家伙 |
[24:14] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[24:17] | Oh, hey! Hey, boss! | 哦,嘿,老板 |
[24:21] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[24:23] | I just ID’ed the substance from Rachel Lyford’s wrist. Same substance found on the sheets. | 雷切尔 莱佛德手腕上的物质鉴别出来了 和床单上的物质一样 |
[24:27] | Have you told Warrick? He’s the lead on this. | 你跟沃里克说了吗?他是负责这个案子的 |
[24:29] | Yeah, about Warrick, what exactly happened in court today? I tried to talk to him, he just shut down. | 嗯,关于沃里克,法庭上到底怎么了? 我想跟他谈谈,他就是不肯开口 |
[24:35] | He just shut you down. What is the substance? | 他只是不肯跟你开口,那是什么物质? |
[24:39] | Uh … wax. What kind of wax? | 嗯,是蜡 什么蜡? |
[24:41] | Uh, still working on that, but I can tell you that it does have a low melting point. | 还在鉴别,但是我能说的是蜡熔点很低 |
[24:45] | The GCMS doesn’t have a wax library. I’ve ordered up a reference from the New Jersey State Lab. Rush. | 数据库里没有蜡种类的资料库 我已经紧急向新泽西州立实验室 要求有关资料 |
[24:51] | Okay. Cross-check the product labels off the internet. And, uh, listen, if you need someone to talk to | 好吧,也在网上查一下产品标签 听着,如果你要找人谈谈话 |
[25:01] | Yeah, when’s a good time? | 什么时候可以? |
[25:02] | … we have a psychologist here on Tuesdays and Fridays. | 我们这里每个周二和周五有心理学家负责咨询 |
[25:13] | DNA on the toilet flusher. | 在抽水马桶把手上的DNA检验结果 |
[25:16] | On the three-ten, we’re five seconds out. Three, two, one. | 马上就出来了,五秒钟 三,二,一 |
[25:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 嫌疑犯的DNA和发现的精液不符 |
[25:30] | Suspect’s DNA is inconsistent with the semen found at the scene. | |
[25:34] | Great. | 真好啊 |
[25:35] | Hey, Grissom, that Sheriff checked with just about every tech in the lab looking for you. He’s bugging for an update. | 嘿,格里森,警长问遍了所有的工作人员 要找你,他要问问最新进展 |
[25:41] | I suggest you avoid him. | 我建议你避开他 |
[25:43] | Why? What happened? Our only suspect may be innocent. | 为什么,怎么了? 我们唯一的嫌犯也许是无辜的 |
[25:48] | You’re saying that the DNA results excluded our suspect, but couldn’t the semen have come from a prior sexual encounter with another man? | 你说DNA结果排除了嫌犯 但是精液也可能是和别的男人的性接触的结果啊 |
[25:54] | Fife still could have raped and murdered Rachel. | 塞弗还是有可能强奸并谋杀了雷切尔的 |
[25:56] | Well, the toilet bowl was clean. The semen belongs to whoever flushed the toilet last, but there was a drop, not a smear. | 抽水马桶是干净的,精液的主人最后冲水了 因为那是一滴的痕迹,不是模糊不清的 |
[26:04] | Look, we have no evidence that he raped her, no evidence that he killed her, | 我们没有证据证明他强奸了她 也没有谋杀的证据 |
[26:07] | and even if we consider the invisible evidence, it still doesn’t give us enough to put him at the scene of the crime during the commission of the crime. | 就算考虑进不被取信的证据 还是没有足够证据证明他卷入这桩案子 |
[26:13] | Our trinity of evidence is incomplete. | 证据的三要素不齐 |
[26:16] | Okay, so, for argument’s sake, let’s assume that Fife didn’t put the knife in the car. How did it get there? | 好吧,只是讨论一下,假设不是塞弗把刀 放进车里的,那刀是怎么跑那儿去的? |
[26:21] | Okay, um, does he live alone? | 他一个人住吗? |
[26:24] | Yeah. Recently separated. His wife moved back to Albuquerque. And no one else had access to his vehicle. | 对,刚刚分开,他妻子搬回 阿尔伯克基了,没有别人能开他的车 |
[26:31] | Was there any sign of forced entry? | 有撬门的痕迹吗? |
[26:32] | No sign of forced entry. | 也没有 |
[26:34] | And what evidence is still outstanding? | 还有什么证据要处理的? |
[26:36] | The wax. What’s-his-name is still analyzing it. | 蜡,名称还在研究中 |
[26:39] | Well, I know that there was wax on the sheets and the victim’s body. How about the murder weapon? | 我知道在床单和尸体上有蜡 那凶器呢? |
[26:44] | I didn’t notice, but I wasn’t looking. | 我没注意,但是我也没有刻意在寻找 |
[26:46] | Doesn’t matter. Knife’s excluded. | 不管了,刀是已经被排除了 |
[26:48] | The exclusionary rule only applies to the person whose constitutional rights were violated. | 只有宪法权利被侵犯的人身上 刀才不能作为证物 |
[26:52] | If we have another suspect, then the knife is back into play. | 如果另有嫌犯,刀就能作为证物了 |
[26:55] | Grissom? | 格里森? |
[27:04] | I’m sorry. You look lost. | 对不起,你好象迷路了 |
[27:06] | I’ve been calling your cell. | 我打你手机了 |
[27:08] | Well, we get bad reception at CSI. Listen, if this is about dinner, I’m free next week. | 我们CSI里面手机信号不好 如果你是来说晚餐的事,我下个星期才有时间 |
[27:11] | I’ll be having the fish. | 我要吃鱼 |
[27:13] | We have nine hours left on the clock, Grissom. | 我们还有九个小时,格里森 |
[27:15] | Well, the investigation, which is under my purview, has taken an unexpected turn. So, when I know something, you’ll know something. | 在我管理下的这个调查有了意想不到的变化 我有新进展一定告诉你 |
[27:22] | I don’t like surprises. Me, neither. | 我不喜欢惊讶 我也不喜欢 |
[27:26] | What, you’re not going to tell me anything? No. | 怎么,你什么都不告诉我吗? 不行 |
[27:32] | Okay. For now. Mm-hmm. | 好吧,下不为例 |
[28:50] | Checking my work? Oh, I’m just looking around. | 检查工作吗? 不,只是到处看看罢了 |
[28:57] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[28:59] | Well, her body left behind this void. | 她的身体后面这一块是干净的 |
[29:03] | The attacker was on top. He held her down by her wrists. | 凶手在她身上压着 他把她的手腕按着 |
[29:06] | Which would explain the transfer of wax from him to her. | 这就能解释蜡是怎么沾到她身上的 |
[29:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:11] | Pin me down. | 把我按在那上面 |
[29:18] | She would have struggled. Then, she gave up. Afterward, when he got up, he put his hands on the sheet for leverage. | 她一定挣扎过了,但是她放弃了 后来,他起身的时候,他把手撑在床单上 |
[29:35] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[29:38] | Which explains how the wax got from him to the sheets. | 这就解释了蜡是怎么沾到床单上的 |
[29:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:44] | Grissom, um, I, um, wanted to talk to you about something. Go ahead. | 格里森,我要和你谈谈 说吧 |
[29:51] | Well, you know, I applied for the promotion for the key position. | 你知道,我在申请升迁去一个关键职位 |
[29:54] | Your application’s on my desk. | 你的申请正在我桌上 |
[29:56] | About that — I, um … I needed to know … | 关于那个。。。我得知道。。。 |
[29:59] | … I … I wanted to make sure, rather, that anything that happened or didn’t happen between us won’t be a factor. | 我要确实知道,在我们之间已经发生 或尚未发生的事不会作为影响因素 |
[30:12] | Never mind. I-I shouldn’t have said anything. | 算了,就当我没说过 |
[30:15] | I, um … I’m always over-talking around you. | 我。。。总是在你面前多话 |
[30:27] | Have you ever heard of body wax? | 你听说过身上涂蜡吗? |
[30:30] | Made with soy, burns clean. Drip it all over your partner’s body.I thought that we installed a fire-wall for sites like these. | 是大豆做成的,干净燃烧,把它滴遍你的 性伙伴的全身 我们不是有防色情网站的防火墙吗? |
[30:38] | This is research. Body wax has been eliminated. | 这是研究,身体涂蜡已经被排除了 |
[30:42] | What have you got? | 那你得到了什么? |
[30:43] | Well, I’ve I.D.’D the wax. But, per Grissom, I am not allowed to release any of my results except to the lead CSI, | 我们鉴别了那种蜡,但是格里森吩咐过 我不能把结果告诉除了CSI领导之外的任何人 |
[30:51] | and that would be Warrick.I’ve already paged him. | 那个人就是沃里克,我已经呼叫他了 |
[30:53] | Give me. | 给我吧 |
[30:57] | Axion car wax. Contains carnuba wax, butyl cellusolve and cationic surfactant. Exact same ratio as the exemplars. | 阿克松车蜡,含有肉质蜡 还有丁基细胞溶剂,阳离子表面活性剂 和样本的成分一样 |
[31:06] | Ahh. There’s a little souvenir for you. | 啊,这是给你的小小纪念品 |
[31:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[31:10] | Axion wax is industrial grade. It’s sold to car washers for commercial use only. | 阿克松蜡是工业产品,是卖给商业洗车公司用的 |
[31:16] | Yeah. Fife’s an electrician. I doubt he would come into contact with that at work. | 塞弗是个电工,我不认为他工作中会接触到这个 |
[31:22] | Then, we need to know where he gets his car washed. | 那我们就要知道他什么时候去洗车的 |
[31:25] | Except, if we ask him, we show our cards, and his lawyer will know that we’re looking in another direction. | 但如果我们问他,我们暴露目标了 他的律师就能马上知道我们转移调查方向了 |
[31:31] | Yeah, then he’ll petition Judge Brenner for fife’s immediate release. | 他会马上向布雷诺法官申请释放塞弗 |
[31:35] | How do you feel about letting him walk? | 你觉得让他跑掉会怎么样? |
[31:38] | We’ve got, what, less than seven hours. Let’s not pull any punches. | 我们时间已经剩下不到七个小时了 不能再到处乱撞了 |
[31:45] | If the evidence is leading us away from Fife, I say we go with it. | 如果证据证明塞弗无罪,我们也得接受 |
[31:50] | Let’s establish a sequence of events. Walk us through the night of the party at your apartment complex right up until your arrest the next day. | 我们要研究一下你那天的所有行程 从那个派对的晚上到你第二天被逮捕的所有事 |
[32:00] | Don’t skip a beat. | 一字不漏 |
[32:03] | Devil’s in the details, huh? | 坏事总隐藏在细节中,对吧? |
[32:05] | Could be. | 也许吧 |
[32:09] | I hung out until about midnight. Drank my six pack. Hit on a couple girls. | 我一直呆到午夜 喝了六瓶啤酒,搞了几个女孩 |
[32:16] | Struck out. Went back to my apartment, passed out. In the morning, I drove up to Green Valley and installed a chandelier, two sconces. | 出来之后就回去我的公寓,睡着了 早上,我开车去绿谷,装了一个吊灯和两个烛台 |
[32:31] | At noon, I went back to my apartment, and I made a tuna fish sandwich. | 中午我回来,我做了个金枪鱼三明治 |
[32:36] | Lettuce, tomato, spoon of relish. Wheat bread. | 有生菜,西红柿,一勺子小菜,小麦面包 |
[32:43] | Then … I took a leak. I don’t want to skip a beat. | 然后我撒尿。。。我不想遗漏任何细节 |
[32:50] | Outstanding. | 非常好 |
[32:52] | So, then what? | 然后呢? |
[32:55] | So, I liked your tough act yesterday. Huh? | 我喜欢你昨天的强硬态度 啊? |
[33:00] | “I hand out the assignments. This isn’t a negotiation.” | 我是在分配任务,没有讨价还价的 |
[33:05] | What, too much? | 怎么了,太过分了? |
[33:08] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[33:12] | That afternoon, I had a job in Henderson. On my way, I stopped, uh, at a car wash. It was a lunch-hour discount. | 下午我在汉德森上班,上班路上去洗车 有个中午时间的减价 |
[33:19] | What car wash? | 那家洗车公司? |
[33:21] | Reliant, on Chardon Circle. It’s about a block from my apartment. | 瑞莱恩洗车,在查顿路上 离我家大概隔一条街 |
[33:24] | Why are you asking about a car wash? | 问洗车干什么? |
[33:26] | At Reliant, did the attendant say anything about your broken taillight? | 在瑞莱恩,洗车工人问你过任何关于你尾灯的事吗? |
[33:30] | No. Yeah, in fact, I mean, they should’ve said something. | 没有,事实上,我是说 他们本来就不应该说什么的 |
[33:35] | The tenor of these questions leads me to believe the focus of your investigation has shifted. | 这些问题的主旨让我相信你的调查 重点已经转移了 |
[33:39] | This conversation is over, Michael. | 谈话结束了,麦克 |
[33:47] | I just talked to the manager. Of course, he didn’t recognize Fife from the six pack of photos. | 我刚和值班经理谈过了 不出所料,他没能从六包照片里认出塞弗出来 |
[33:54] | We’re still cleared to look around. | 我们还能在周围看看 |
[33:55] | By bringing your car to a car wash, you pretty much open it up into the entire world, right? | 你把车开过来洗,就像是把车开放给所有人了,对吗? |
[34:01] | Vehicles are most vulnerable down that tunnel. So, I’m thinking that Michael Fife’s taillight was intact when he arrived. | 车辆在这里是完全不设防的 我在想塞弗的尾灯在他刚来的时候 可能是好的 |
[34:08] | I’m sure the attendant would have told him something. They’re liable, right? | 我肯定洗车工应该跟他说 他们有这个责任,对吗? |
[34:11] | Exactly. So, his car proceeds on down the line, and then inside the tunnel, someone, presumably our killer, stashes the knife, breaks the taillight. | 对,他的车从这里经过 在这个隧道里,有某个人,可能是凶手 放进了刀,打破了尾灯 |
[34:22] | Busted taillight’s an equipment violation. NRS 485.511. | 破碎的尾灯是违规的 内华达州法律495.511条款 |
[34:27] | Yeah, you’d get pulled over for that pretty quickly. | 对,而且马上就会被拦下来 |
[34:29] | Right. And the killer is banking on some ambitious cop searching the vehicle. | 对,凶手就指望某个办事认真的警官 会搜索车辆 |
[34:34] | Okay, so, a broken taillight. The pieces fall into the water. | 破了的尾灯,碎片会掉进水中 |
[34:41] | The fragments have to run off through some kind of drain, right? | 碎片经过洗车水冲刷 |
[34:44] | Uh, excuse me, sir. A-are you the manager? Yeah. | 对不起,你是经理吗? 对 |
[34:50] | Does your drain have a filter? | 你们洗车池有过滤网吗? |
[34:53] | There’s a screen trap behind the drain. Catches everything bigger than an ice cream sprinkle. | 有个过滤池,在水龙头后面 比冰淇淋渣大的杂物都能兜住 |
[34:58] | Well, when was the last time you had it cleaned? | 你上次清理滤网是什么时候? |
[35:00] | About a month ago. Why? | 一个月之前,怎么了? |
[35:02] | I’m going to have to clean your traps. | 我要检查一下你的滤网 |
[35:07] | Sorry, lady. Can’t just close down the shop. I got customers. | 对不起,女士,我不能就这么关店 我有顾客的 |
[35:11] | I understand, sir, but you know, just let us shut you down for about an hour or so. | 我明白,先生,但是你知道,只要关大概一个小时就好 |
[35:14] | Otherwise, we can get a search warrant, come back on Saturday, your busiest day, and, well… it’s up to you. | 否则,我们去申请了搜查证再来 就是星期六,是你生意最好的一天,那么。。。 看你的了 |
[35:21] | Soon as that Porsche Cayenne works its way through the line… I’ll shut her off. | 好吧,等那辆保时捷凯宴洗完了 我就关机让你查 |
[35:28] | The crime lab thanks you for your cooperation, sir. | 罪案实验室感谢您的合作,先生 |
[35:31] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[35:32] | All right, sassy. | 好吧,莎斯 |
[35:49] | Look what I found. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[35:52] | A broken taillight. | 打破的尾灯 |
[35:53] | Hey, could two cars get too close to each other and have an accident in here? | 嘿,两辆车在这里有可能太接近而相撞吗? |
[35:59] | There’s no way. Photocell technology. Whole system shuts down if the cars get within three feet of each other. | 不可能,这里有摄像装置 如果两辆车之间距离小于三尺 整个装置就会自动停机 |
[36:06] | Believe me, in this tunnel, accidents do not happen. | 相信我,这里不可能发生事故的 |
[36:09] | Which means the taillight was broken on purpose. | 这就说明尾灯是被人故意打破的 |
[36:16] | Okay, uh, thank you, thanks for coming down here and volunteering to give a DNA sample. | 好吧,谢谢合作,谢谢您自愿提供DNA样本 |
[36:21] | We know you work hard, so, in an effort to be nice, we’ve provided some lunch, some burgers and stuff, compliments of the Las Vegas police department. | 我们知道你们工作很累,作为回报,我们提供了 午餐,一些汉堡什么的,作为拉斯维加斯警局 的谢意 |
[36:29] | Okay, let’s form two lines now. Everybody whose birthday is from January to June in this line, everybody else over here. | 好吧,请排成两行,生日从一月到六月的这一行 其他的排另一行 |
[36:35] | How long is this crap going to take? | 这得费多长时间? |
[36:38] | As long as it takes, okay? Thank you. | 看情况了,谢谢你 |
[36:42] | All right, you guys, I’m going to be swabbing your left cheek, so, uh… try not to bite down. | 好吧,大家,我要刮一点你左边脸颊内侧 的样本,请不要闭嘴 |
[36:50] | Uh, ma’am, I got to take a leak. | 哦,女士,我要去撒尿 |
[36:53] | Well, you just hold on there. It’s only going to take a second. Open. | 你等等吧,只要几秒种就好,张嘴 |
[37:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:11] | Uh, Akers, do me a favor and escort this guy to the john. | 阿卡,帮帮忙,送他去男厕 |
[37:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:27] | You guys are making a big mistake. | 你们犯了大错了 |
[37:30] | … I don’t know a Rachel Lyford, I swear. | 我不认识什么雷切尔 莱佛德,我发誓 |
[37:33] | Really? Well, I swear that you do. I found semen on the toilet in Rachel’s apartment that matches your DNA | 真的吗?我发誓你认识 我在雷切尔的公寓厕所里找到的精液 符合你的DNA |
[37:41] | You don’t have to respond, but if you can explain the semen … | 你可以保持沉默,但是如果你能解释一下 精液的事情。。。 |
[37:47] | I know a Rachel, okay? I never knew her last name. Did the girl that you guys are looking for live at the Saturn Arms Apartments? | 我认识一个叫雷切尔的,行了吧? 我不知道她的姓,你们找的女孩是住在撒顿公寓的吗? |
[37:54] | So, you do know her. | 那么,你还是认识她的 |
[37:55] | I … here’s the deal, okay? A car wax costs sixty bucks, okay? | 我。。。是这样的 打车蜡要花六十美元 |
[38:01] | We give you discounts sometimes. I’ show up early and, you know, | 有时候我们会给打折 我会早点去,你知道 |
[38:04] | I’ll go to a girl’s apartment before work, or whatever, you know, and all the guys do this. | 我上班前去女孩的公寓,你知道 男人都这么干 |
[38:08] | So, Rachel hired you to wax her car, is that it? | 雷切尔雇你给她车打蜡,就是这样? |
[38:11] | I only charged her 25. | 我只收了她25 |
[38:17] | Hi. Shiny as a new penny. | 嘿 跟新的一样闪闪发亮 |
[38:25] | And your story is that Rachel came on to you? | 你是说是雷切尔主动的? |
[38:27] | Yeah. She was all over me. She answered the door in, like, this sexy little thing, and stuff. | 对,她主动的,她给我开门 那个性感的小东西 |
[38:33] | Most of the time, when a woman answers the door, it’s in sweats, they got the money ready. This was not like that. | 一般来说,如果是女人开的门 她会穿的整整齐齐的,准备好钱 这一次不是 |
[38:39] | What am I supposed to think? | 我还能怎么想? |
[38:40] | I don’t think so. | 我不是这么想的 |
[38:44] | Hey, I’m all done. Uh, hold on a second. | 嘿,我干完了 等等 |
[38:54] | Okay, here you go. | 好吧,这是钱 |
[38:58] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下,停下! |
[39:02] | After raping her, you realized she had your name, knew where you worked. One call to the cops and you’re looking at 25 to life. | 强奸她之后,你意识到她知道你名字, 你的工作。一旦她打电话报警, 你得坐牢一辈子 |
[39:21] | You freaked. So, you killed her. | 你吓坏了,于是你就杀了她 |
[39:42] | Forget life; you’re looking at the death penalty. | 别想无期徒刑了,你面对的是死刑 |
[39:46] | Lady, you are whacked. | 女士,你是累昏了吧? |
[39:49] | You didn’t find the murder weapon in my client’s car. | 你没有在我的客户车里找到凶器 |
[39:52] | Your client went from Rachel’s apartment to his job at the car wash. | 你的客户从雷切尔的公寓出来 去他的洗车店上班 |
[39:56] | He took the knife with him. A few hours later, Michael Fife drove in, and he planted the knife in his car. | 他把刀带在身上,几个小时之后 麦克 塞弗开车进来,他把刀放在塞弗的车上 |
[40:11] | He just happened to hide the murder weapon in a car that belonged to one of Rachel’s neighbors? | 他恰好把凶器藏在雷切尔的邻居的车里了? |
[40:15] | It wasn’t a coincidence. It was your lucky day. You recognized the parking permit in his car window. | 这不是巧合,那天是你的幸运日 你在他车窗上看到了那张泊车许可证 |
[40:25] | You broke the taillight, you stashed the knife. Instant suspect. | 你打破了尾灯,你藏起了刀 他就成了嫌犯 |
[40:35] | You recognize these? | 你认识这个吗? |
[40:39] | The name on the dog tags is Aaron Lyford. That’s Rachel’s father. | 兵牌上的名字是阿伦 莱佛德 是雷切尔的爸爸 |
[40:50] | She gave them to me. She gave them to you. | 她给我的 她给你的 |
[40:55] | Why did you try to hide them? | 你为什么想藏起来? |
[40:57] | Why did you take off to the bathroom with the dog tags on? And you came back with them missing. | 为什么你去卫生间的时候还戴着它 回来的时候却不见了? |
[41:02] | So, I checked it out. | 我检查过了 |
[41:16] | This is an autopsy photo. | 这是验尸照片 |
[41:20] | The abrasions are evidence. Those dog tags were ripped from her neck. | 淤伤就是证据 兵牌是你从她脖子上扯下来的 |
[41:31] | She gave them to you … over her dead body. | 她给你的。。。从她的尸体上 |
[41:40] | The defendant arrived at the station on his own accord. He provided us with a sample of his DNA, and we rushed that sample to our lab for analysis. | 被告主动提供了他的DNA样本 我们根据样本做了分析 |
[41:49] | You compared Mr. Quinn’s DNA to DNA from semen recovered at the crime scene, is that correct? | 你比照了科恩先生的DNA和罪案现场的精液的DNA,对吗? |
[41:54] | Yes, that’s correct. It was a match. | 对,是符合的 |
[41:57] | Judge, we have no further questions. | 法官大人,我们没有其他问题了 |
[42:02] | Ms. Finn? | 菲恩女士? |
[42:04] | Your honor, we have no questions for CSI Brown. | 法官大人,我们没有其他问题了 |
[42:08] | Based on the evidence, I find sufficient probable cause to order the defendant to stand trial for the sexual assault and murder of Rachel Lyford. | 根据证据,我认为有足够理由 起诉被告作为对雷切尔 莱佛德的性侵害和谋杀 |
[42:39] | I’m terribly sorry for your loss. And your father’s tags are in a safe place. I’ll make sure they get back to you. | 我对您的遭遇深表同情 你父亲的兵牌在安全的地方 我会尽快送还给你 |
[42:46] | Thank you for everything. You’re more than welcome. | 谢谢你做的一切 不用谢 |
[42:51] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 嘿,对不起我来迟了 |
[42:54] | Well, I think you’re right on time. There must be a press conference nearby, huh? | 我认为你刚好准时啊 附近一定是有个新闻发布会,是吗? |
[42:58] | I wanted to include CSI Brown in this. There might be a few questions outside my … | 我想把CSI布朗邀请过去参加 也许会有几个问题。。。 |
[43:03] | … purview? | 在我的管辖范围之外? |
[43:05] | Want to meet me out in the corridor ASAP? | 快点出来到走廊上吧 |
[43:08] | Sheriff, I’m not too good with cameras. | 警长,我对着镜头有点不自然 |
[43:12] | You won’t have to talk much. | 你不用说太多话 |
[43:14] | Grissom, thanks. For what? | 格里森,谢谢 谢我什么? |
[43:18] | See you back at the lab. | 实验室见 |