时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | I heard you got some head. | 听说你收到个头. |
[01:04] | Just came in. How’d you know? | 你才刚进来,怎么就知道了? |
[01:06] | I arranged house seats for David to see Celine, so he pages me the minute you get anything perishable. | 大卫要去看席琳的演出,我给他安排了嘉宾座位。 所以你一拿到什么容易腐烂的东西,他就打传呼告诉我了。 |
[01:12] | Sellout. | 看来我被出卖了 |
[01:18] | Oh … formaldehyde. | 哦……甲醛 |
[01:20] | Yeah, it fixes tissue, but it destroys DNA. | 是的,甲醛保护了组织,但却破坏了DNA |
[01:23] | No ID through CODIS. Quite a bit of leaf litter. | DNA数据库里没这个人。好多烂叶子。 |
[01:28] | Puncture wound above the orbital plate. | 眼眶上面有刺伤。 |
[01:31] | That looks like animal activity. | 看起来像是动物搞的。 |
[01:33] | Heavy decomp. It’s going to be… virtually impossible to determine time of death. This neck wasn’t severed. It was disarticulated. No skill involved. | 高度腐烂。这……真是不可能确定死亡的时间了。 脖子不是被切断的,而是关节脱落。没什么技术问题。 |
[01:46] | Oh-oh. I take that back. | 哦,我收回刚才说过的话。 |
[01:49] | That took skill. | 这个伤痕可是要技巧的。 |
[01:56] | The unkindest cut of all. | 这个切口最残酷了。 |
[02:37] | There’s more plant material here than geological. | 这里的植物体比地质学里出现的还多。 |
[02:40] | Hair roots and scalp are relatively clean. | 发根和头皮相对干净些。 |
[02:45] | So the vic wasn’t buried? | 这么说受害者并没有被掩埋? |
[02:47] | You tell me. | 你确定吗? |
[02:48] | I will. Leaves and needles and dirt – that’s as good as a map. | 我会搞清楚的. 树叶,针叶还有泥土--这就像地图一样。 |
[03:02] | -Any idea when Grissom’ll be back? | 格里森姆回来之前可以理出点头绪吗? |
[03:04] | -Any idea when Grissom’ll be back? -Nope. It’s going to be a while. | 不。估计还得一段时间. |
[03:08] | Jackpot, Nevada. Where the hell is that? | 内华达州的捷克普特. 那地方究竟在哪儿? |
[04:01] | Order’s up, sweetie. | 亲爱的,你点的东西来了。 |
[04:09] | -Good morning. I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab, and I … | 早上好。我是拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的,我…… |
[04:11] | -Good morning. I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab, and I … -Hey, Alan! This guy’s here about the head. | 嗨, 阿伦! 这个人为头的事情而来。 |
[04:16] | Bet a wolf got him. | 我敢打赌是狼咬死他的。 |
[04:18] | There’s no wolves around here dumbass. Bears. | 笨蛋,这附近根本就没有狼了。是熊。 |
[04:21] | Ten bucks says satanic cult. | 我赌十块钱,肯定是邪恶的宗教祭祀。 |
[04:23] | Lieutenant Alan Brooks. This is my brother Leland. | 我是阿伦・布鲁克斯副警长。这是我兄弟黎兰德。 |
[04:25] | How do you do? Gil Grissom, Las Vegas Crime Lab. May I? | 你好, 我是吉尔・格里森姆, 拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的. 可以谈下吗? |
[04:29] | Have a seat. Things must be pretty slow in Vegas to get one of you guys out here so quick. | 请坐。实验室的进展一定很慢,所以马上派了个人来我们这儿。 |
[04:34] | Well, the Elko County Sheriff made the request. We were happy to respond. It’s an interesting case. | 是的,阿尔科县长向我们发出了邀请。 这个案件很有趣,所以我们很高兴的答应了。 |
[04:39] | Mmm, not particularly. | 嗯,没什么特别。 |
[04:41] | It was probably some hiker or transient who got lost, took a badluck fall. | 很可能是某个徒步旅行的或是过路的,迷了路, 运气不佳摔了一跤而已。 |
[04:46] | Must have been a heck of a fall. His head’s in a plastic jar. | 这一跤摔得可不轻呀。摔得头都装到塑料罐里去了。 |
[04:50] | Listen, I filed the report. I sent in the head. Five’ll get you ten, there’s not much left of that body out there but coyote turds. | 听着,是我写的报告,并且也是我把头送过去的。 你想得太多了。那尸体绝大部分恐怕都变成狗粪了吧。 |
[04:58] | Look, nobody from this community’s been reported missing. And I just don’t have the resources to go searching for what might be left. | 瞧,我们也没收到报告说这儿有谁失踪。 而且我也没有足够的人力去搜寻剩下的部分。 |
[05:04] | Well, you do now. | 嗯,你现在有了。 |
[05:07] | There’d better be a whole lot more of you out there. | 那恐怕你们那儿的人都得来。 |
[05:11] | Have a good one, Marty. | 马丁,祝你愉快! |
[05:17] | Lieutenant, the preliminary autopsy revealed a single, straight, 2-inch cut on the victim’s jaw. It was a blade mark. So, there’s not just a body out there, there’s also a killer. | 副警长,在初步的尸检中我们在受害者颚部发现 了一个切面整齐、深达2英寸的切口,是刀刃留下 的痕迹。所以我们不仅要找尸体,还要找凶手。 |
[05:30] | Of all the plant life gathered from the head, the conifers are the key. The one on the left – abies zasiocarpa. The one on the right is picea engelmannii, engelmann spruce. | 从这头上收集到的所有植物当中,松类植物是关键所在。 左边的是冷杉。右边的是英戈尔曼云杉。 |
[05:41] | Spruce and fir trees. Typical mountain forest. | 云杉和枞树。典型的山林植物。 |
[05:45] | Typical for 9,000 feet above sea level. The wood fragments are either cottonwood or aspen. And aspens only grow in areas that have been cleared. | 通常在海拔9000英尺之上才会看到它们。 木头碎片要么是三叶杨要么是白杨。 但是白杨只会生长在地面清洁的地区。 |
[05:54] | Fire, roads or … logging. | 火灾,路或者是……伐木。 |
[05:58] | After a major forest fire, manzanita bushes grow like weeds for decades. | 在森林大火之后几十年里,石兰科常绿灌木会像野草一样疯长。 |
[06:03] | No manzanita leaves here. | 可这儿没有石兰科常绿灌木的叶子。 |
[06:06] | Which means that the head was on a damp north-facing slope, at least 9,000 feet up, cleared, but not recently exposed to fire. | 这就是说这个头曾经在一个朝北的潮湿的斜坡上, 海拔至少9000英尺,而且近来没被火烧过。 |
[06:14] | Grissom. | 格里森姆。 |
[06:15] | Is the service actually bad out there or are you just keeping your phone off? | 是那边的通话线路太差还是你一直关着机呢? |
[06:18] | I’m sorry. I should’ve called. | 对不起,本来应该我给你打的。 |
[06:20] | This trip wouldn’t have anything to do with you ducking case reviews, now would it? | 这次出行应该和你为了避开案件回顾无关,是吗? |
[06:24] | How can you think that? You wouldn’t mind taking care of those forms, would you? | 你怎么会这样想呢? 你不会介意去打理这些表格的,是吗? |
[06:27] | Oh, your job, my pay. Why would I care? | 哦,你的工作,我来做。为什么我会在意呢? |
[06:30] | I’ll make it up to you. | 回来后我会弥补的。 |
[06:31] | Yeah, you had better. | 是的,最好如此。 |
[06:40] | Hodges ID’d your leaf litter. | 霍其斯验明了你那些树叶的来路。 |
[06:44] | Good. Thanks. I owe you one. | 太好了,谢谢了。我欠你一个人情。 |
[06:47] | Trouble with the wife? | 和老婆有矛盾了? |
[06:49] | Yeah. She hates it when we’re apart. | 是啊。她很讨厌我们分开。 |
[06:54] | So your dog found the head? | 这么说是你的狗发现了那个头? |
[06:55] | Well, Tripper’s not exactly a Chihuahua. Goes where he wants, comes back for dinner. Sometimes he brings dinner back. | 是的,崔普不是只纯种吉娃娃(一种产于墨西哥的狗)。 它随便乱跑,然后回来吃饭。有时候还带饭回来吃。 |
[07:03] | Tripper! Come on, buddy, dinner. | 崔普! 快来,伙计,吃饭了 |
[07:06] | Oh, what is it this time, a rabbit or a possum? | 哦,我那时以为它带回来的是一个兔子或者是负鼠? |
[07:09] | Is he okay? | 它没事吧? |
[07:10] | Well, he got a little lethargic after chewing on that head. Took him to the vet, ran some tests. He got better. | 嗯,在吃过那个头后它有些昏沉沉的, 带到兽医那里做过检查后好多了。 |
[07:15] | I just want to keep him that way. Where there’s a head there’s got to be hands and feet, and sooner or later, he’ll dig ’em up. | 我就想拴住他。有头的地方,必然有手和脚。 如果放开他,他迟早会去挖出来的。 |
[07:21] | Or what’s left of ’em. No offense, Sylvia, but he’s not exactly a scent hound. | 那么现在还剩下什么呢?西尔维亚,不是有意冒犯你, 可是严格来说,他又不是只嗅觉灵敏的猎狗。 |
[07:25] | All animals can smell rotting flesh. Studies have shown that when domestic pets bring back human body parts, usually the remains are within a half-mile radius. | 所有的动物都能闻到到腐烂的肉味。并且有研究表明一旦家养宠物 带回人类尸体的部分,通常剩余的部分是在半径0.5公里的范围之内。 |
[07:33] | They do studies on that? | 有人做过那样的研究吗? |
[07:34] | It occurs more than you think. Have you noticed any buzzards or vultures around? | 多得超乎你的想象. 你最近看到过秃鹰或者是秃鹫在附近盘旋吗? |
[07:39] | -All the time. | 一直都有. |
[07:40] | -All the time. -Thanks. | 谢谢了. |
[07:47] | So, are we done here? | 那么,这里的工作结束了吗? |
[07:51] | -This slope faces north, doesn’t it? -Yeah. | 这个斜坡面向北,是吗? 是的. |
[07:53] | You know that old expression, “heads will roll”? It’s true – especially downhill. | 知道那句老话吗,“头会滚(有些人将受到处罚)”? 看来一点都不假–尤其是在下坡的地方。 |
[08:01] | Barry, drop the doughnut. You’re gonna earn your pay today. | 巴利, 放下油炸面圈。你有活干了。 |
[08:12] | Afraid you’re gonna trip over something? | 害怕会被什么东西绊倒吗? |
[08:13] | I’m hoping. Bodies make good fertilizer. You often see fresh, greenshoots near a gravesite. | 我倒是想。尸体可是很好的肥料。 在墓地的周围,你经常看到新生的绿色嫩芽。 |
[08:20] | Must be nice to know the answer to every little thing. | 知道每件小事的答案,一定感觉不错吧。 |
[08:24] | I prefer questions actually. | 实际上我更喜欢问问题。 |
[08:27] | And I don’t, I suppose. Remember that waitress, Doris? | 我想我不喜欢问问题。还记得那个女服务员多丽丝吗? |
[08:33] | She’s got an ex-husband likes to smack her around every once in a while. High school’s got a dozen meth-heads who like boosting motorcycles and then drag racing ’em down main street, when they think nobody’s watching. | 她前夫喜欢时不时的打她。 高中里有十几个喜欢飚车的家伙服用兴奋剂,然后在 自以为没人注意的时候,去主要街道上赛车。 |
[08:44] | Fire chief’s a closet pyro, and so forth. See, I don’t have a lot of time to ask questions about buzzards and such. | 消防队长队长有恋火癖,等等诸如此类的事情。 你瞧,我可没有时间去问那些像什么秃鹰之类的问题。 |
[08:54] | -That’s an aspen tree, in case you were wondering. | 如果你要问的话,我告诉你这个是白杨树。 |
[08:57] | -That’s an aspen tree, in case you were wondering. -Lieutenant! Over here. | 副警长,在这里。 |
[09:02] | Step away from there, would you please, fellas? Don’t disturb the scene. | 拜托离那儿远些,伙计们。别破坏犯罪现场。 |
[09:15] | Carabid beetles. Second instar maggots. | 步行虫。处于第二期中间形态的蛆。 |
[09:25] | Formica obscuripes. | 福米卡膜翅蚁虫。 |
[09:28] | Let me guess. You like bugs? | 我来猜猜。你喜欢虫子? |
[09:30] | Yeah, I do. They’re perfect. They always do their jobs. | 是的,的确。它们棒极了。总是各尽其职。 |
[09:37] | This body’s been here 4 to 7 days. | 这个尸体这儿已经4到7天了。 |
[09:40] | How deep would you say this hole is, Lieutenant? | 副警长,你认为这个洞有多深? |
[09:43] | I’d say about 4 feet, depending on … how he’s stuffed in there. | 我想大概有4英尺吧,这得看……他是怎么给塞在里面的。 |
[09:50] | Takes a fair amount of dedication to dig a hole this deep up here, don’t you think? | 在这么高的地方挖这么深的一个洞,得花不少精力吧,对吗? |
[09:55] | Unless the killer had help. | 除非凶手有人帮忙。 |
[09:57] | Maybe. | 或许吧。 |
[10:06] | It’s like you said: he was cut. | 就象你说的:他被刀切过了。 |
[10:08] | This blood’s not from a cut. The drops imply directionality. The stellated circles imply… perpendicular impact. | 这个血迹并不是切割形成的。从这些血滴可以推测出血液喷射的方向。 这些星行的圆环表明……血液是垂直撞击到岩石上的。 |
[10:16] | This spatter is in direct line with the victim’s carotid. It’s arterial spurt. | 溅落的血滴和受害人的颈动脉在一条线上。这是动脉喷射。 |
[10:21] | Are you saying he was alive when he was buried? | 你的意思是当他被掩埋的时候,他还活者? |
[10:24] | I think that the cut we found on his jaw … was a lure to draw predators. | 我认为在他颚部发现的切口……是为了引诱食肉动物来此。 |
[10:41] | This wasn’t just murder. It was torture. | 这不仅仅是谋杀。还有折磨。 |
[10:49] | Hey, Einstein, we’re going to stand here all day or what? | 嗨, 爱因斯坦, 我们是不是得整天呆在这儿? |
[10:55] | You’ll have to be patient, Lieutenant. The scene hasn’t been released yet. | 你得耐心点,副警长。现场还没有调查完呢。 |
[11:05] | You know, this may be a variation on an old native American form of punishment. The body was bound and buried up to its neck. Tree sap was poured over the head to attract ants. | 要知道,这或许是美洲本地一种古老惩罚形式的变形。身体 被绑住并且埋到颈部的位置。把树汁倒在头上用来吸引蚂蚁。 |
[11:15] | Punishment for what? | 为什么要惩罚他呢? |
[11:17] | You see? That’s a good question. | 你看,这个问题问得不错。 |
[11:22] | It’s about time, Dale. | 你来的正好,戴尔。 |
[11:30] | You are the coroner, I presume. | 我猜你是验尸官。 |
[11:33] | Mr. Grissom. Dr. Dale Sterling. I sent you the head. How can I help? | 格里森姆先生,我是戴尔・史德林医生。 是我把头给你寄去的。 我该做什么? |
[11:40] | Well, we can’t touch the body until you authorize it. | 嗯,没有你的批准我们不能碰尸体。 |
[11:54] | He’s dead. You’re authorized. | 他已经死了。你们可以碰了。 |
[11:56] | -Thanks, Doc. That’s nice work. Can we get it out now? | 谢谢你,医生。你做的真不错。我们现在可以把他挖出来了吗? |
[11:58] | -Thanks, Doc. That’s nice work. Can we get it out now? -There may be evidence in the gravesite. We need to preserve it. | 在死尸周围或许还有些证据。我们得保护它。 |
[12:02] | Okay, so what do you want to do, call your lab? Have them send the right gear, the right guys, what? | 行啊,那你想要做什么呢?打电话给你的实验室吗? 让他们送来专门的设备和人员什么的吗? |
[12:08] | The site’s already been compromised. We’ll make do with what we have here. Now, for each foot of dirt that’s removed, go on a separate bag. I’ll sift through it later. | 这个地点已经暴露了。我们要好好利用手边所有的东西。 从现在起,每个人把鞋底上带的泥土,分开放进袋子里。 我稍后再来筛选。 |
[12:17] | All right. Out of the way, Doc. Pardon me. | 好吧。让开一些,医生。原谅我。 |
[12:19] | Hold on. Make sure your shovels don’t get within 6 inches of that body. | 等一下。要确保你们的铲子和那个尸体最少保持6英尺的距离。 |
[12:23] | Can we please get on with getting him out of there? We’re losing light. | 拜托,我们可以继续挖了吗?天就快黑了。 |
[12:43] | I was in the 99th percentile on the MCATs. I could have gone to med school. I chose to be a vet. | 我通过了99%的医学院入学考试。 我本来可以去医学院的。可我选择了当兽医。 |
[12:50] | Well, veterinary school’s harder to get into than medical school. That’s not what I was looking at. | 是的,兽医学校可比医学院难进多了。 我没在看那个。 |
[12:57] | This is you and that gal from the diner. | 这是你和那个在餐馆的女孩的相片。 |
[13:00] | Doris. We were married. High school sweethearts. Didn’t work out. | 多丽丝。我们结过婚。高中时候的爱人。可是没有结果。 |
[13:16] | I know how to cut. I could … I could do the autopsy righ there. | 我知道怎样切开尸体。我能……我能马上在这里验尸。 |
[13:20] | Only a licensed pathologist can perform an autopsy. All we’re allowed to do is search for evidence on the body. | 只有执业病理学家才可以进行验尸。 我们只能在尸体上搜寻证据。 |
[13:28] | And then what? | 那接下来呢? |
[13:29] | Then it goes to Vegas. Tonight. We’ll need someone to drive the body. | 接着就把尸体送到拉斯维加斯。今天晚上, 我们需要一个人开车送过去。 |
[13:33] | Barry, it’s your lucky day. Get your car. Come on. | 巴利,今天是你的幸运日。去开你的车。 快点。 |
[13:36] | Our medical examiner will send you his report. You’ll need to sign the death certificate as to cause and manner of death. | 我们的验尸员会把报告送给你的。 你需要签署有关死因和死亡方式的证明 |
[13:55] | No wallet… and no ID. | 没有钱包……也没有身份证。 |
[14:06] | -What have you got there? | 你在那儿发现什么了? |
[14:07] | -What have you got there? -Well, I’m not sure yet. | 嗯,还不能肯定。 |
[14:23] | No ligature marks. | 没有捆绑过的痕迹。 |
[14:24] | -Well, he wasn’t tied up? | 那他没被绑起来过? |
[14:26] | -Well, he wasn’t tied up? -Apparently not. | 显然没有。 |
[14:27] | -Well, no one just lets themselves get buried alive. | 怪了,没有人会愿意让自己被活埋的。 |
[14:30] | -Well, no one just lets themselves get buried alive. -Well, maybe the killer had a gun on him. | 是啊。或许凶手拿枪抵着他。 |
[14:32] | Well, you can’t dig a hole and hold a gun on an unbound victim all at the same time. | 可是,你不可能一直一边挖洞一边拿枪抵着没被绑住的受害人。 |
[14:36] | Well, maybe the hole was dug earlier? | 是的,或许这个洞早已经挖好了呢? |
[14:38] | That would imply premeditation. | 这就意味着凶手是有预谋的。 |
[14:40] | Or more than one killer. | 或者凶手不止一个。 |
[14:45] | Maybe the victim was drugged. | 或许受害者被下了药。 |
[14:47] | Sylvia Rogers’ dog got sick after chewing on the victim’s head, correct? | 西尔维亚・罗杰斯家的狗吃过受害者的头之后生病了,对吗? |
[14:52] | That’s right. | 对。 |
[14:53] | Did you do blood work? | 你做过血液检验了吗? |
[14:55] | I sent it off to a lab in Reno. Still waiting for the results. | 我送了血样给在里努的一个实验室。还在等待化验结果。 |
[14:58] | Call the lab. Have them do a full drug and tox panel on the blood. | 打电话给实验室。要他们给血样做个全面的药物和毒性检测。 |
[15:06] | Maybe whatever was in this man’s body is also in the dog’s. | 可能曾经在这个人身体里的东西也还在狗的身体里。 |
[15:19] | Hold on a second, fellows. | 等一下,伙计。 |
[15:43] | Say cheese. | 说“茄子”。 |
[15:46] | Oh, what the hell was that for? | 喂,这到底是干什么? |
[15:49] | Souvenir. | 留个纪念品。 |
[15:50] | Why, is that French for ‘evidence’? Straight drive, Barry. Stay out of the casinos. | 为什么要这样做,这就是法国人所谓的“证据”吗? 巴利,直接开到实验室,离赌场远一些. |
[15:54] | You got it, boss. | 遵命,长官。 |
[15:56] | You boys have a good night. | 那么晚安吧,孩子们。 |
[16:06] | Man. It was one hell of day. | 老兄。今天真象是下了地狱一样。 |
[16:11] | You need a place to sleep? | 你需要个地方睡觉吧? |
[16:13] | I need a place to work. | 我需要个地方工作。 |
[17:11] | Did I miss a memo or something? | 是不是我忘了备忘录什么的? |
[17:13] | Oh, no. Grissom’s on a safari. | 哦。不是的。格里森姆正在远征。 |
[17:16] | He’s got you pushing his paperwork, huh? | 他把他的工作都推给了你,是吗? |
[17:18] | Oh, no. I’m trying to avoid that. His headless D.B. had a Western LVU bookstore receipt in his pocket. Grissom just unraveled it. | 哦,不。我正试着避免此事发生了。无头尸的口袋里有张拉斯 维加斯西部大学书店的收据。格里森姆刚刚才拆开它。 |
[17:27] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[17:28] | Wow! Some of these books are a hundred bucks a pop. Tuition, plus room and board – that’s at least another 10k. | 哇!这里面有些书要100块一本。 学费加上食宿的费用–这个至少就要再花个一万块。 |
[17:35] | You got to have money to go to college these days. | 现在要上个大学必须要有钱呀。 |
[17:37] | Yeah, well, I missed that boat. So, most of these are freshman textbooks. Core curriculum. | 是啊,看来我是已经错过了。 大部分都是大一新生的教科书。都是基础课程。 |
[17:46] | Well, that’s at least 2000 students. Maybe you’ll get lucky with the victim’s prints. | 喔,那里至少有2000个学生。 有受害者的指纹你也许走运些。 |
[17:52] | Oh, wait. Hang on. “Chiaroscuro Theory and Technique”. It’s a sophomore-level fine arts text. | 哦,等一下。“明暗理论和技巧”, 这是大学二年纪的美术课程。 |
[17:59] | Freshman in a sophomore course? | 一年级的新生上二年级的课程? |
[18:02] | Narrows the field. | 搜索范围缩小了。 |
[18:06] | Actually, we’re here about your roommate, Ross Jenson. Do you know where we can find him? | 事实上,我们是为你的室友而来, 罗斯・简森。 你能告诉我们在哪里能找到他吗? |
[18:11] | I actually haven’t even seen him since last Friday. I had Weezer tickets, and we were supposed to go, but… he blew me off. | 实际上从上个星期五开始我就再也没有见过他了。 我有韦泽乐队演出的门票,我们本打算去看的。 可是……他放了我鸽子。 |
[18:17] | Gone almost a week. That’s normal? | 走了差不多一个星期。这正常吗? |
[18:19] | Yeah, he’s an art student, you know. He goes off a lot, and for days sometimes. | 是的,你知道,他是艺术系的学生。 他经常出去,而且有时一去就是好几天。 |
[18:24] | I’ve been studying my ass off for this American History midterm, but feel free to have a look around. | 我一直在为美国历史的期中考试埋头苦学, 可是四处转转会让人觉得很放松。 |
[18:42] | That’s not mine. I don’t know what that is. | 那不是我的。我不知道是什么。 |
[18:45] | Relax, buddy. This is a homicide investigation. | 放松些,伙计。这是个谋杀案调查。 |
[18:56] | Are these Ross’s shoes? | 这些是罗斯的鞋子吗? |
[18:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[19:03] | What do you got? | 你手上拿的是什么? |
[19:10] | Aspen leaf. A little piece of the countryside. Has Ross spent a lot of time up in northern Nevada? | 白杨树的叶子。只是郊外的一小片叶子。 罗斯经常呆在内华达州北部山上吗? |
[19:17] | Yeah, he liked the scenery up there. | 是的,他喜欢那里的风景。 |
[19:19] | We’re gonna have to take that computer and a few things back to the lab. | 我们得把那个电脑和别的一些东西带回实验室。 |
[19:46] | Yeah. Came in here last week. Handsome boy. Nice clothes. Just passing through. | 是的。上星期来过的。英俊的小伙子。 衣着得体。刚巧经过。 |
[19:54] | There’s fried chicken, me … | 这里有炸鸡, 我…… |
[19:57] | Coffee’s about all I can handle right now. Maybe some other time, okay? | 我现在只能拿得了咖啡了。或许下次吧,好吗? |
[20:02] | Guess you weren’t his type. | 我猜你不是他喜欢的那种类型。 |
[20:04] | -Wasn’t he the guy driving that gutless little four-banger? | 那个男孩不是开了辆四轮的破车吗? |
[20:07] | -Wasn’t he the guy driving that gutless little four-banger? -What kind of car was it? | 什么样子的车? |
[20:08] | Don’t know. Kid’s car. Something to drive around the city. It’s no good for hills. Black, or blue, maybe. | 不知道。小型车。就是在城里到处开的那种。 不适合在山路上开。黑色,或者是蓝色。 |
[20:17] | -Lieutenant? -Yeah. | 副警长? 什么事? |
[20:19] | The victim was on his way out of town. We know he didn’t get very far. So where’s his vehicle? | 受害者当时正准备出城。 我知道他走的不远。那么他的车现在在哪里呢? |
[20:24] | Anybody here seen a black or blue mystery vehicle? | 有谁看到过一辆黑色或蓝色的神秘车辆吗? |
[20:31] | Well, I’d say that car’s long gone by now. | 嗯,我想那辆车现在一定已经走了。 |
[20:33] | If the killer was a local, he could have ditched the car somewhere near here. | 假如凶手是本地人,他可能把车抛弃在了附近的某个地方。 |
[20:40] | Do you have a local suspect? | 你有本地的怀疑对象吗? |
[20:42] | It’s a theory. | 这只是个推测。 |
[20:44] | -And like any theory, it doesn’t mean anything unless you can prove it. -Yeah. | 就像其它推测一样,如果你证明不了,就根本没意义。 是的。 |
[20:48] | May I borrow this? | 可以借我看一下吗? |
[20:51] | -The victim was last seen here, right? -Yeah. | 受害者最后出现在这里,对吗? 是的。 |
[20:52] | We found his body here. | 我们在这里找到他的尸体的。 |
[20:54] | This is the only way out of town. The killer had to intercept him somewhere along this road. | 这是出城的唯一通道。凶手得在这条路的某处来拦截他。 |
[21:00] | Knock yourself out. | 好好动脑子吧。 |
[23:39] | Hey, doc, I need to use some of your medical supplies and make a telephone call. It’s local. | 嗨,医生,我需要借用一些你的医疗器具, 而且要打个电话。是个本地电话。 |
[23:46] | Uh … okay. | 嗯,好吧。 |
[23:59] | Did you tint these windows yourself? | 你自己给窗户贴的颜色吗? |
[24:01] | May be not the best job in the world, but it does the trick. | 也许做的并不是很好,可还看得过去。 |
[24:04] | -Do you have any tinting film left? | 还有剩余的薄膜吗? |
[24:06] | -Do you have any tinting film left? -Think so. | 我想应该还有。 |
[24:07] | -May I use it? | 能借用吗? |
[24:09] | -May I use it? -Okay. I’ll have to go check. | 行啊,我得去找一下。 |
[24:14] | -Oh, good, the police. I’d like to report a crime. | 哦,太好了,是警察。我要向你报案。 |
[24:16] | -Oh, good, the police. I’d like to report a crime. -No kidding? | 不是开玩笑吧? |
[24:17] | Yeah, my vehicle was broken into and my field kit was stolen. | 不是。我的车窗被打破了,我做现场调查的工具箱也被偷了。 |
[24:20] | That’s going to cramp your style. | 那不就阻碍了你的工作了。 |
[24:22] | Not necessarily. | 那不一定。 |
[24:28] | Would you keep an eye on this for me? | 你能帮我保管一下这些东西吗? |
[24:30] | Sure. | 当然可以。 |
[24:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[24:33] | Excuse me. | 请原谅。 |
[24:53] | -Kip. | 琪普。 |
[24:54] | -Kip. -Sheriff. | 警长. |
[25:00] | Listen, why don’t you come on by and fill out a report about that kit. | 听着,为什么你不赶快去写个工具箱丢失的报告呢? |
[25:03] | You think that would help? | 你认为这有用吗? |
[25:06] | It wouldn’t hurt. | 也没什么坏处。 |
[25:08] | I found the victim’s car. | 我发现了受害人的车。 |
[25:11] | Well, I am impressed. Where was it? | 是吗,这真的很让人意外。车在哪里呢? |
[25:14] | It was ditched in an old barn up in the hills. | 被丢在山上一个破仓库里。 |
[25:18] | I know you don’t have any men to spare, so I called the highway patrol. They’re sending troopers up there to secure the site. | 我知道你抽不出人手,所以打了电话给高速公路巡警。 他们已经派骑警去保护现场了。 |
[25:25] | Oh, well, nearest station’s in Elko. Should take ’em a couple hours to get here. | 哦,是吗,离仓库最近的巡警站在阿尔科。 那也得几个小时才能到那儿。 |
[25:29] | Well, that should give you enough time to burn down the barn. | 那你应该有充分的时间把仓库烧为平地。 |
[27:09] | You’re gonna just stand there, or are you coming in? | 你是一直站在那儿还是要进来呢? |
[27:11] | -Oh, I don’t want to disturb the scene. -You carry on. | 哦,我可不想破坏现场。 你继续吧。 |
[27:16] | Shame to see so much work go to waste. | 可惜这么多工作就要白费了。 |
[27:24] | What does that mean exactly? | 你到底想说什么? |
[27:26] | Well, unless you’ve managed to improvise yourself a warrant as well, this is an illegal search. | 我是说,除非你之前已经拿到了搜查令, 否则你的搜查就是非法的。 |
[27:33] | This barn had been broken into, which makes it a crime scene, even without the murder victim’s car inside, so I don’t need a warrant. | 就算是没有受害人的汽车在里面,被撞坏的房门也足以使它 成为犯罪现场,所以我并不需要搜查令。 |
[27:43] | Who owns this place? | 这个地方归谁所有? |
[27:44] | Nobody. Owner died a few years ago. | 没人掌管。主人在几年前就死了。 |
[27:47] | Well, then who’s responsible for the property? | 那么谁对这处房产负责呢? |
[27:50] | His nephew. Marty Cooperman. | 他的侄子。马丁・库泊门。 |
[27:55] | Runs the gas station. | 现在经营着加油站。 |
[27:57] | Is that who you’re protecting? | 那就是你一直在保护的人吗? |
[28:23] | Hey, you think you can fix this window? | 嗨,你能把这个窗户修好吗? |
[28:30] | Yeah, I think I can fix that. | 恩,我想我能修好的。 |
[28:32] | You know that kid that got murdered? We found his car up in the hills. In your uncle’s old barn. | 你认识那个被杀的小伙子吗? 我们在山上发现他的车子。在你舅舅的旧仓库里面。 |
[28:40] | Oh, I haven’t been up there for years. | 哦,我已经好几年没去那儿了。 |
[28:43] | That’s understandable. It’s hard to get to. | 这个可以理解。那里的路实在难走。 |
[28:46] | Not too many gas stations around here. You must do pretty good business. | 附近没多少加油站吧。你的生意一定很不错。 |
[28:50] | Yeah, I got the only pumps for 23 miles. I do pretty good. | 是的,方圆23英里以内只有我一家。我的生意很好。 |
[28:57] | You know, the victim’s car was full of gas. So you must’ve seen him, right, even though you said you didn’t? | 要知道,受害者汽车的油箱是满的。 那么,即使你没承认,可你一定见过他的,是吧? |
[29:05] | I can have your window fixed in a couple hours, Mr. Grissom, and then you can get back home. | 格里森姆先生,你的车窗几个小时就能修好。 修好后你就开车回去吧。 |
[29:11] | I think you should do that. | 我想你应该这么做。 |
[29:22] | Grissom. | 格里森姆。 |
[29:23] | Everybody in Sleepy Hollow still drawing a blank on the victim? | 是不是在睡谷的人都对受害人一无所知呢? |
[29:26] | More or less. | 差不多吧。 |
[29:27] | Well, then somebody’s lying. Ross Jenson was having a relationship with someone in jackpot. Greg traced a series of romantic I.M.s from your victim’s computer. | 那么有人在撒谎。罗斯・简森跟捷克普特的某个人有亲密 关系。古力格从受害人的电脑里追踪到了一系列浪漫记录。 |
[29:35] | Greg did? | 真的吗? |
[29:36] | Yeah, he knows stuff. Pretty hot, too. Sounds like he was in love. Brass is still working on a court order for the name. You ever coming back? | 是的,他知道一些。相当的热烈。听起来像是在恋爱。 布拉斯正在申请法院指令,获取那人的名字。你会马上回来吗? |
[29:46] | Hopefully. | 希望如此。 |
[29:48] | Ms. Willows, this came for you, certified mail. | 韦洛斯女士,这个给你,保证邮件。 |
[29:51] | Oh. Thanks, Judy. | 哦,谢谢你, 朱蒂。 |
[30:22] | Just got the blood test results back from Sylvia’s dog. There were traces of GHB in his system. I thought GHB was a party drug. | 刚刚拿到了西尔维亚的狗的血液检测结果。 在他体内有伽马水合丁酸。我想这是共用毒品吧。 |
[30:33] | It is. It’s also a powerful sedative. Could be what was used to subdue him. You know anybody in town that would use this? | 是的。也是强力的镇静剂。可能是用来使他就范的。 你知道镇上有谁用这个吗? |
[30:42] | Uh, weed and speed are the drugs of choice around here. | 嗯,这儿的人一般都选择大麻和可卡因。 |
[30:45] | Hey, Doc, take a look at the scope, will you? | 嗨,医生,看下显微镜,好吗? |
[30:50] | I found some hair in Ross Jenson’s shirts. | 我在罗斯・简森的衬衫上发现了些毛发。 |
[30:54] | That is cat hair. | 那是猫毛。 |
[30:57] | Tricolored. Probably … abyssinian. | 三色的。可能是……阿比西尼亚猫。 |
[31:03] | You wouldn’t happen to have any abyssinian patients? | 那你有没有碰到过阿比西尼亚的病人呢? |
[31:07] | One. | 碰到过一个。 |
[31:11] | Ah. Here she is. Isis. | 啊,在这里。它叫伊希斯。 |
[31:16] | Her owner has allergies. | 他的主人有过敏症。 |
[31:19] | He needed an aggressive, short hairmouser. | 他需要一只好斗的短毛的抓老鼠的猫。 |
[31:31] | Excuse me, Lieutenant. We need to talk. | 对不起,副警长。我们要谈一下。 |
[31:35] | So talk. | 那好吧,谈吧。 |
[31:36] | Privately, please. | 我希望是私人的谈话。 |
[31:38] | Just call them. | 就给他们打电话吧。 |
[31:43] | What? | 什么事? |
[31:44] | Ross Jenson was having a romantic relationship with someone in this town. | 罗斯・简森和镇上的某个人有着亲密关系。 |
[31:48] | And you can you prove that? | 你能证明吗? |
[31:49] | Yes. I believe he was up here visiting that person. I found cat hairs on his t-shirts. From an abyssinian cat. The kind your brother owns. | 是的。我认为他是来这儿拜访那个人的。我在他的T恤上 发现了猫毛。是阿比西尼亚猫身上的毛,就是你兄弟养的那种。 |
[32:01] | Just what the hell are you saying? | 你到底在说什么? |
[32:04] | -Does your brother live alone? -Yes. | 你的兄弟是独居吗? 是的。 |
[32:09] | -Is he gay? | 他是同性恋吗? |
[32:10] | -Is he gay? -That is nobody’s business. | 这不关谁的事。 |
[32:11] | -I realize that, but it’s relevant to this investigation. | 我知道,可这和调查有关。 |
[32:14] | -I realize that, but it’s relevant to this investigation. -No, he was married. He has a kid. | 不,他结过婚。有一个儿子。 |
[32:16] | -Was married? | 结过婚? |
[32:16] | -Was married? -She left him flat, ten years ago. So, what? | 10年前她断然的离开了他。那又怎么样呢? |
[32:18] | Look, whether you like it or not, Leland is a suspect. But you already knew that. I’m giving you an opportunity, Lieutenant. So far, you’re only guilty of being a good brother. | 听着,不管你喜欢与否,黎兰德都是一个嫌疑犯。不过, 你早就知道了。我在你机会,副警长。到目前为止, 你的罪行还仅限于想做个好兄弟。 |
[32:31] | Get in. | 上车吧。 |
[32:39] | What are you worried about? You do have a gun, don’t you? | 你担心什么呢?你有枪,不是吗? |
[33:07] | Look, just give me a minute with him. | 瞧,给我几分钟,让我和他谈一下。 |
[33:17] | Hey, Bubba. | 嗨, 布巴。 |
[33:18] | -Leland. We need to ask you a few … | 黎兰德,我们想问你几个…… |
[33:21] | -Leland. We need to ask you a few … -What’s he doing here? | 他在这儿做什么? |
[33:22] | Never mind him. You and I need to have a talk. | 别管他了。我们俩需要谈一下。 |
[34:25] | You’re gonna keep Leland in there, right? | 你会让黎兰德一直呆在这里,是吧? |
[34:27] | Yeah, until he’s ready to go home. | 嗯,直到他准备好回去了。 |
[34:31] | He took at shot at me, and he tried to kill himself. | 他向我射击,而且他也想要杀了自己。 |
[34:34] | That’s not the way I saw it. FYI, Leland’s always run pretty hot. Now, that’s no secret. | 我并不这么看。要知道,黎兰德的脾气总是很暴躁。 现在,也什么可保密的。 |
[34:44] | As a matter of fact, back in high school he and Marty Cooperman played football together. One Friday night, after a couple of beers, Marty started busting on Leland. And Leland just busts him back. | 事实上,在高中的时候他和马丁・库泊门同在一个足球队里。 一个星期五的晚上,喝了些啤酒后,马丁打了黎兰德。 黎兰德也打了他。 |
[34:58] | And I helped. And we fractured Marty’s leg in three places. | 我也帮忙了。我们把马丁的腿打得3处骨折。 |
[35:04] | So I should be grateful that you showed restraint with me. | 那么我应该很感激,你对我还是克制了的。 |
[35:08] | No, I didn’t do it for you. | 不,我不是为你这么做的。 |
[35:12] | A man shouldn’t go through life ashamed of who he is. | 一个人不应该毕生羞于做自己。 |
[35:33] | What is this? | 这是什么意思? |
[35:34] | A way to get you to talk to me. | 能让你来跟我说话的一种方法。 |
[35:36] | Well, I didn’t come here to talk. I came to give it back. | 我不是来跟你谈话的。我只是想把这个还给你。 |
[35:39] | Not enough? | 不够吗? |
[35:44] | You’re a murderer. | 你是个杀人犯。 |
[35:46] | Not in the eyes of the law. You look good, Mugs. How’s Lindsey? She likes horses, right? | 法律可不这么看。你看起来还不错。琳德丝好吗? 她喜欢马,对吗? |
[35:55] | Lindsey’s none of your business. You keep her out of this. | 琳德丝好不好不关你的事。你不要把她扯进来。 |
[35:58] | I’m her grandfather. | 我是他的外公。 |
[36:01] | Yeah, well, nothing I can do about that. | 是的,可我无能为力。 |
[36:03] | Catherine, it’s just a gift. You need the money. | 凯瑟琳,这只是件礼物。你需要这笔钱。 |
[36:07] | And the next time you stab one of your showgirls and you need CSI to cover it, I’m supposed to help you out, right? | 等下次你再刺伤了封面女郎,需要犯罪现场调查员来保守秘密 的时候,我就该帮你脱身,是吗? |
[36:12] | Take a good look at me. Plenty of fresh air, sun on my face. You think I need your help? | 你好好看一下现在的我. 空气清新,满脸阳光。 你认为我需要你的帮助吗? |
[36:22] | I don’t need your charity. | 我不需要你的施舍。 |
[36:23] | You know what your problem is? You enjoy making life hard. | 你知道你的问题在哪里吗?你喜欢让日子难过。 |
[36:28] | You’re lucky Lindsey’s too young to understand that. | 你很幸运,琳德丝还太小,理解不了这个。 |
[36:32] | Cash it, or tear it up. Do whatever you want. I have one son in jail… another in the ground. I never did right by your mother. But I’m damn sure going to try to do right by you. | 换成现金或者把它撕了。你想怎么样都行。我有个儿子在监狱。 还有一个在地下。我对不起你的母亲。但是我十分肯定, 现在要对你好一些。 |
[37:11] | Hey, Catherine … | 嗨, 凯瑟琳…… |
[37:13] | Hey. What’s up? | 嗨,怎么了? |
[37:16] | A possible inconsistency. | 有些矛盾的地方。 |
[37:21] | Hey… you have a phone call. Line two. I think it’s your wife. | 嗨……有你的电话。在2线。我想是你的妻子。 |
[37:26] | Thanks. | 谢了。 |
[37:31] | Hello, dear. | 你好,亲爱的。 |
[37:32] | The day Ross Jenson left Vegas, he used MapQuest to get directions from his dorm to jackpot. | 罗斯・简森离开拉斯维加斯的那天, 他是在地图上查了从宿舍到捷克普特的路的。 |
[37:38] | Well, that makes sense. From what I’ve been able to gather, this was his first and only visit up here. | 嗯,这有道理。跟据我搜集的资料,这是他第一次也是 唯一一次到来这儿。 |
[37:43] | Well, that doesn’t make sense. He was involved with someone in jackpot for several months. There were traces of aspen leaves in his dorm room closet. I just assumed he’d been there before. | 我不认为这个有道理。他和捷克普特的某人已经好了几个月了。 在他的宿舍橱柜内有白杨叶子的痕迹。我还猜他曾经到过那儿。 |
[37:52] | Well, if I believe this was his first and only visit, how do we explain the leaves in his closet? | 那,假如我相信这是他头一次和唯一一次来这儿, 那怎么解释在他橱柜内的叶子呢? |
[37:59] | He has a roommate. | 他有个室友。 |
[38:01] | Does the roommate have a name? | 他的室友叫什么名字? |
[38:02] | Yeah, his name is… Eric Brooks. | 嗯,他叫……艾力克・布鲁克斯。 |
[38:07] | Eric Brooks? | 艾力克・布鲁克斯? |
[38:08] | Oh, yeah, that’s Leland’s boy. You guys’re gonna tell him about his dad? | 哦,是的。他是黎兰德的儿子。你们要告诉他 有关他父亲的事吗? |
[38:15] | Did you know your father was having a sexual relationship with Ross Jenson? | 你原来知不知道你父亲和罗斯・简森有过性关系? |
[38:18] | My dad’s not gay. | 我父亲不是同性恋。 |
[38:20] | Was Ross? | 那罗斯是吗? |
[38:22] | We never talked about it. | 我们从来没有谈过这个。 |
[38:24] | Were you in Jackpot, Nevada last weekend? | 上个周末你在内华达州的捷克普特吗? |
[38:26] | No. | 不是。 |
[38:27] | Ross Jenson was… visiting your dad. We found his car ditched in a barn outside town. | 罗斯・简森曾经……拜访过你的父亲。 我们发现他的车被抛在城外一个仓库里。 |
[38:34] | We got your fingerprints from a former ROTC commander of yours, and… they matched a print that we recovered from the steering wheel. | 我们从你原先的后备军训练队的长官那里取来了你的指纹, 并且……发现跟那辆车上的方向盘上的其中一个指纹相吻合。 |
[38:45] | He let me borrow his car all the time. We were roommates. | 我经常跟他借车的。我们是室友呀。 |
[38:47] | That’s right. You don’t own a car. You ride a motorcycle. | 确实如此。你没有车。但是你骑摩托车。 |
[38:53] | Yeah. So? | 是的,那又怎样? |
[38:56] | Could I see the bottom of your shoes, please? | 我能看一下你的鞋底吗? |
[39:08] | Well, that’s an unusual wear pattern. Matches the shoe print we recovered from the barn near the vehicle. | 嗯,那是个非常少有样式。 跟我们汽车附近的仓库里所找到的脚印一样。 |
[39:15] | Put a lot of miles on your bike. It shows. | 你的鞋底表明,你已经骑了很长时间车了。 |
[39:20] | You were there. | 你当时在那儿。 |
[39:33] | Eric must’ve known for a while. | 艾力克一定已经知道一段时间了。 |
[39:35] | How did you intend to keep the relationship from your own son? | 你怎么把这种关系向你的儿子隐瞒? |
[39:40] | I’ve been hiding it my whole life. | 我一生都在隐瞒这个秘密。 |
[39:45] | You knew. | 你已经知道了。 |
[39:50] | Yeah … I figured you’d tell me when you were ready. | 嗯……我想你准备好了之后会告诉我的。 |
[39:54] | I saw you with Ross. I stopped by here last weekend. | 我看到你跟罗斯在一起。 上个周末我来过这里。 |
[40:00] | You and he were taking a walk. | 你跟他正在散步。 |
[40:07] | -I’m sorry. | 对不起。 |
[40:08] | -I’m sorry. -You got nothing to be sorry about. Nothing. | 你没什么可道歉的。没什么。 |
[40:13] | Lee, it turns out Eric … | 黎, 后来艾力克…… |
[40:17] | -Mr. Brooks, your son killed Ross Jenson. | 布鲁克斯先生,你的儿子杀了罗斯・简森。 |
[40:19] | -Mr. Brooks, your son killed Ross Jenson. -That is not possible. | 这不可能。 |
[40:22] | According to the evidence, it is. | 我们有证据。 |
[40:27] | We tested the thermos and found traces of GHB. | 我们对保温杯做了检测,发现里面有伽马水合丁酸的成分。 |
[40:33] | You used Ross’ drugs to subdue him. | 你用罗斯的药来让他就范。 |
[40:37] | It’s a long drive from Jackpot to Vegas. You knew he’d stop for a refill before he left town. | 驱车从捷克普特到拉斯维加斯要花很长时间。 你知道在他离开镇子之前,会停车加油。 |
[40:55] | Eric never could deal with the fact that his mother left. | 他母亲离开后,艾力克从来无法接受这个事实。 |
[41:01] | And she just wanted a husband. | 她只是想要一个丈夫。 |
[41:05] | All I wanted was a family. | 我只想要一个家。 |
[41:10] | People in town… they said my dad was “different.” But he wasn’t. He was just lonely. And Ross totally used that to ruin him. It was all Ross. | 镇子上的人……他们说我爸爸跟别人“不一样”。 可他不是的。他只是很孤独。 罗斯利用了他的孤独毁了他。这都是罗斯的错。 |
[41:22] | That why you drugged him? Drove him into the woods? Put him in a hole… | 这就是为什么你要给他下药,把他带到林子里面, 然后又把他埋进洞里…… |
[41:29] | Where are you taking me? | 你要把我带到哪里去? |
[41:34] | … buried him up to his neck … | ……一直埋到颈部…… |
[41:38] | … cut him … | ……用刀子划他…… |
[41:42] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[41:44] | -Why didn’t you go the distance? Why didn’t you finish him off yourself? | 你为什么不直接把他杀了?为什么你不亲自动手? |
[41:49] | -Why didn’t you go the distance? Why didn’t you finish him off yourself? -Because I wanted him to suffer. | 因为我想让他受罪。 |
[41:54] | Because he was in love with your father? | 是因为他和你父亲相爱? |
[41:58] | Or because he wasn’t in love with you? | 还是因为他没有跟你相爱? |
[42:07] | I don’t suppose that comes with a warranty? | 我不认为这是经过许可的? |
[42:10] | Nothing around here does, Mr. Grissom. Thanks for the business. | 这儿没什么事是经过许可的, 格里森姆先生。谢谢惠顾。 |
[42:14] | Hey, Marty. | 嗨, 马丁。 |
[42:16] | Does he ever talk to you? | 他有没有跟你说过话? |
[42:19] | Not one word since high school. | 自从中学后就再也没有说过了。 |
[42:21] | Listen, when we found that torso in the hole, on the crest of that hill … I recognized the kid’s shirt, and I knew he’d been with Leland, so … | 听着,当我们在山顶的洞里发现那具无头尸的时候, 我就认出来那个孩子的T恤了, 而且我也知道他曾和黎兰德在一起,所以…… |
[42:32] | So you assumed your brother was capable of murder. | 所以你猜你哥哥有可能是凶手。 |
[42:35] | Didn’t even ask him what happened. | 甚至就没问过他发生了什么事情。 |
[42:39] | Questions, remember? Not asking them is what got everybody in trouble here in the first place. | 多提问,记得吗? 人们最初陷入困境的时候就是因为他们没有提问。 |
[42:45] | You don’t keep any secrets, Mr. Grissom? Not even from your wife? | 你不会保守任何秘密吗,格里森姆先生?即使是你妻子的秘密? |
[42:54] | I used to. I’m trying to change. | 我曾经如此。但我现在要改改了。 |
[42:58] | It’s a bitch. Have a good trip. | 这真是令人厌烦。祝你一路顺风。 |