时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It’s going to be a scorcher and … In Las Vegas, the temperature is already 108 degrees. | 今天会很热……在拉斯维加斯,气温已经达到108华氏度了。 |
[00:10] | Get yourself off to the tap and keep yourself drinking all day along | 在水龙头下冲冲凉,记住整天喝水。 |
[00:13] | It’s so hot, you could cook an egg on a sidewalk … | 天气如此炎热,都可以在人行道上煮鸡蛋了…… |
[00:15] | A record number of heat stroke victims. … no relief in sight. | 有记录的最热的天气袭击着人们。 ……举目所见,无一幸免。 |
[00:41] | Help! I need help! Ma’am, you all right? | 来人呀!我需要帮助! 女士,你没事吧? |
[00:44] | There’s a baby inside the car!Where are your keys? | 车里有个婴儿!你的钥匙在哪儿? |
[00:46] | It’s not my car. Help! Somebody help us! | 这不是我的车。来人呀!来人帮帮忙! |
[00:50] | Get back! Get back! Help! | 退后!退后! 来人呀! |
[01:12] | Registration’s not here. This is the shopping plaza. Mother can’t be too far. | 汽车牌照不是这儿的。这是个购物中心。 孩子的母亲不会走得太远。 |
[01:24] | When are parents going to learn a car is not a baby-sitter? | 什么时候做父母的才知道车不是托儿所? |
[01:29] | 108 degrees outside. | 外面108度。 |
[01:32] | You want to document the inside temperature? | 你想记录一下车里是多少度吗? |
[01:39] | How many of these have we had this year? | 今年有多少这种情况发生了? |
[01:42] | I lost count after ten. | 10次以后我就没数了。 |
[01:45] | This one makes twelve. | 这是第12起了。 |
[01:47] | Hey, that’s my car. Look, what the hell is going on? Hey, that’s my car. What are they doing? Did somebody break in to my car? | 嘿,那是我的车。到底怎么回事? 嘿,那是我的车。他们在干什么? 是不是有人砸了我的车了? |
[01:56] | I’m Detective Brass, Las Vegas Police. Sir, do you have a son? | 我是拉斯维加斯警察局的布拉斯探长。 先生,你是不是有个儿子? |
[02:01] | Oh, god! Joshua! | 哦,天啦!约书亚! |
[02:07] | 145 degrees inside the car. | 车内温度是145度。 |
[02:56] | There is an advisory … Stay in … | 建议…… 呆在室内…… |
[02:59] | … make sure you wear a hat and drink plenty of liquids … | ……一定要戴帽子并且 喝足够的水…… |
[03:06] | If it’s not babies in cars, it’s babies in swimming pools. It’s that time of year. | 不是婴儿死在车里,就是婴儿死在游泳池里。 每年都是这个时候。 |
[03:13] | Body’s fully rigid. Normally, I’d say the infant’s been dead for a couple of hours, | 尸体完全僵硬。一般情况下,我会说这孩子已经 死了几个小时了, |
[03:18] | but in this weather, it’s possible the infant died no more than an hour ago. | 但在这种天气里,可能只死了一个小时。 |
[03:23] | I’m all through, Catherine. | 我的工作做完了,凯瑟琳。 |
[03:27] | I brought a sheet. All these Looky-loo’s, I think we’d better treat this like the baby’s still alive. | 我拿了床床单来。当着这么多旁观者,我觉得我们最好 使这孩子看起来还活着。 |
[04:26] | I spotted her from my boat during a routine patrol. | 在例行巡逻的时候,我从我的船上看到她的。 |
[04:29] | Two prints and drag marks. Did you move her? | 有两个指纹和拖过的痕迹。你移动过她吗? |
[04:32] | Had to. Didn’t want her floating away. | 我不得不移动她。不然她就漂走了。 |
[04:39] | Short shorts. Rock soft shoes. Dressed for sport. | 超短运动短裤。攀岩软底鞋。 这装束是来运动的。 |
[04:43] | No sign of bloating. | 没有发胀的现象。 |
[04:45] | Chances are she’s been dead less than twenty-four hours. | 可能死亡时间不超过24小时。 |
[04:48] | Her neck looks been broken, her head split, but there’s no coat of foam. | 颈部折断,头上有裂痕,可没有泡沫层。 |
[04:53] | No what? | 没有什么? |
[04:55] | Uh, we have air in our lungs, add water, you have foam. | 嗯,我们肺部有空气,吸入水,就会产生泡沫。 |
[04:58] | It means she didn’t drown. | 这说明她不是淹死的。 |
[05:00] | Well, drownings not the only way to die out here. | 嗯,在这里遇溺并不是唯一导致死亡的原因。 |
[05:11] | I was supposed to drop Joshua off at Day Care. My wife usually brings him on the way to work. | 我本来应该把约书亚送到日托所。 通常是我妻子在上班途中把他送去的。 |
[05:24] | It was a hectic morning. My cell phone was going off. Problems at the office. | 今天早上很忙。我的手机都被打爆了。都是公事。 |
[05:30] | Look, I don’t care how much pressure we get from the finance here. | 听着,我可不管财务给我们施加多大的压力。 |
[05:33] | Will you hold on a second, I have another call. | 能等一下吗,又有个电话进来了。 |
[05:35] | Yeah, sorry, I can’t do this right now. I’m driving. Hold all the calls. Tell them, they have to wait. | 是的,抱歉,我没法马上做到。我在开车。 让所有电话都等着。告诉他们,他们都得等着。 |
[05:42] | I forgot he was in the backseat. | 我忘了他在后座上。 |
[05:45] | How could you forget? | 你怎么能忘了呢? |
[05:46] | I’m not the one who drives him. Vicky does that. | 平常都不是我送他。都是维琪送他的。 |
[05:52] | I was distracted. My job consumes so much of my mind. | 我心不在焉。 我的工作已经够让我头疼的了。 |
[05:56] | What kind of job do you have? | 你是做什么工作的? |
[05:58] | I’m an agent for the Gaming Commission. It’s a twenty-five hour a day job, eight days a week. | 我是博彩委员会的经纪。 一天得工作25个小时,一周得工作8天。 |
[06:05] | Your wife work? | 你妻子的工作呢? |
[06:06] | She works as much as me. Joshua made it all worth while. | 她工作和我一样辛苦。 可为了约书亚,这都是值得的。 |
[06:15] | Where’s your wife now? | 你妻子现在在哪儿? |
[06:16] | She’s in L.A. on business. How am I going to tell her? | 她在洛杉机出差。我该怎么告诉她? |
[06:41] | Green … something. | 绿色的……什么东西。 |
[06:49] | No birthmark. No scars, no tattoos. | 没有胎记。没有伤疤,没有纹身。 |
[07:03] | I got a locker key. | 我找到把储物柜的钥匙。 |
[07:07] | You put in for the promotion, huh. | 你申请升职了,是吧? |
[07:09] | Yeah, yeah. Last week. I still haven’t heard anything about it. | 是啊,是啊。上周的事了。 现在都还没点消息。 |
[07:12] | Yeah, neither have I. | 是呀,我也没听到什么消息。 |
[07:14] | Hey, you ready for me? It’s all yours. | 嘿,可以转交给我处理了吗? 都交给你了。 |
[07:19] | Heard you had a rough morning. I’ve had better. | 听说你早上过得很糟糕。 现在好多了。 |
[07:40] | Sara, take a look at this. What is that? | 莎拉,瞧瞧这个。这是什么? |
[07:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[07:53] | You were right about your dead swimmer. She didn’t drown. Cause of death was a culpable fracture of the neck, C1-C2. | 关于你那个游泳者的死因,你的推断是正确的。她不是淹死的。 而是颈部严重骨折,从C1到C2。 |
[08:00] | From the blow to the head. | 从受击处到头部。 |
[08:02] | Probably. Cerebral contusions beneath the skull fracture. Savage hit. | 很可能。颅骨骨折,大脑挫伤。很重的一击。 |
[08:06] | Greg processed the sexual assault kit. Positive for semen. | 古拉格做了性侵犯检测。精液的检测结果是阳性。 |
[08:09] | There were no physical findings for rape. Not a lot to go on here. | 身体上没有被强奸的迹象。这方面没什么可继续研究的。 |
[08:13] | Gastric lumen contained dark, pasty material, maybe slightly digestive meat, stringy vegetable matter. | 胃里有黑色浆状物质,可能是轻微消化过的肉类和植物纤维物质。 |
[08:19] | Does it give us a timeline? | 胃部检测能给我们提供时间表吗? |
[08:20] | Emptying rates vary from person to person, but I estimate that she ate two to four hours before death. | 饥饿程度因人而异,不过我估计 她是在死前2到4个小时内进食的。 |
[08:25] | Hello. Yeah. All right. Good. | 你好。是的。好的。好极了。 |
[08:27] | Ranger Stone came through. We found our locker. | 朗杰・斯通完成任务了。 我们找到要找的储物柜了。 |
[08:31] | Ms. Willows. Chief Deputy D.A. Jeffrey Sinclair. | 韦洛斯女士。我是地方法院检察官总代理杰弗雷・辛克莱尔。 |
[08:35] | mm-hmm. Personal visit. Must be important. | 嗯哼。亲自造访,一定有要事了。 |
[08:37] | It is. Joshua Winston. The dead infant. | 是的。是为了约书亚・温斯顿。那个死了的婴儿。 |
[08:40] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在调查。 |
[08:41] | How long was the baby left inside the car? | 那孩子被留在车里多长时间? |
[08:43] | Based on the time of death, uh, we estimate roughly an hour. The 9-1-1 call came in 11:30 in the morning. | 根据死亡时间,嗯,我们粗略的估计是一个小时。 9-1-1报警电话是在上午11:30接到报案电话的。 |
[08:49] | Okay. And what time does Paul Winston start work? | 好的。那保罗・温斯顿是什么时间开始上班的? |
[08:53] | According to Captain Brass … uh, ten a.m. | 据布拉斯警官的调查…嗯,是上午10点。 |
[08:56] | Hour and a half. Come on. I got a three year old at home and I’ve left him inside in a covered garage with groceries two minutes tops. | 那就是一个半小时。搞错没。我有个三岁的孩子, 就算在有顶棚,堆杂物的车库里,我也顶多让他呆两分钟。 |
[09:04] | But two hours in this heat? I know. It’s a tragedy. | 这么热的天气里呆两个小时? 是啊。真是一场悲剧。 |
[09:08] | You know, cases like these almost never see the inside of a court room, but this one will. | 你知道,这类案子从未进过法庭,不过这次要送到法庭审理了。 |
[09:13] | Is there any worse punishment than losing your child? | 还有什么惩罚比失去孩子更严重? |
[09:15] | Yeah, jail time. I want him behind bars so the next time a parent steps away from their vehicle in triple degree heat, they check the backseat before they lock the door. | 有的,狱中光阴。我要送他去监狱服刑。这样如果下次车外 温度是车内三倍的时候,再有父母从车里出来,他们在锁门 之前就会检查一下后座了。 |
[09:24] | Doesn’t change my job. | 这对我的工作也没什么改变。 |
[09:27] | Look, I need you guys to thoroughly document this case. I don’t want any more surprises in court. | 听着,我要你们彻底的记录这个案子。 我不希望在法庭上出现任何意外情况。 |
[09:34] | So, from the car to the kid, just try to cross your T’s and dot your I’s, okay? | 就是说,从车到孩子,尽量做到一丝不苟,行吗? |
[09:40] | I always do. | 我一贯如此。 |
[09:44] | Car seat’s fastened correctly. Most aren’t. | 车座是正确固定的。大部分人都没这么做。 |
[09:56] | Hey, Gil. Look at this. What do you think? uhm … nothing. | 嘿,吉尔。瞧瞧这个。你有什么看法? 嗯……什么都没有。 |
[10:05] | Exactly. There’s no indentations in the leather. | 就是。皮面上没有凹入的痕迹。 |
[10:08] | Well, maybe this wasn’t the primary vehicle for transporting the baby. | 那么,也许这并非接送婴儿的主要交通工具。 |
[10:11] | Yeah. Same thing the father said. | 是呀。和孩子父亲说的一样。 |
[10:15] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[10:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[10:34] | Negative for blood. | 血液检测为阴性。 |
[10:38] | What are you thinking? I don’t get people. | 你在想什么? 真搞不懂这些人。 |
[10:45] | It’s still hot out there folks. | 朋友们,外面还是很热。 |
[10:47] | If you have to be outside, please, take your water bottle. | 如果非得出门,拜托带上水瓶。 |
[10:49] | Take the advice and drink plenty of fluids. | 听从建议,大量喝水。 |
[10:56] | You with me? | 你和我一起? |
[10:58] | I am now. Catherine’s doing the baby case. It’s hot in here. | 现在是的。凯瑟琳在调查婴儿案件。 这儿真热。 |
[11:05] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,是啊。 |
[11:09] | Super came in and checked the a/c and he found him like this. Wesley Jones. 33. His massage chair. No signs of forced entry. | 公寓管理员进来检查空调,发现他已经这样了。 他叫韦斯力・琼斯,33岁。这是他的按摩椅。 没有闯入的迹象。 |
[11:21] | It doesn’t appear that robbery was a motive. | 看起来抢劫并非动机。 |
[11:26] | Small bruise on the fingertip, but no outward signs of trauma. | 手指尖有小面积瘀伤,可是没有明显外伤。 |
[11:32] | I had a case once where a soda can was the murder weapon. Suspect used it to bash in the victim’s head. | 我曾经遇到过一个案子,汽水罐是谋杀武器。 疑犯用它砸扁了受害者的脑袋。 |
[11:45] | Diet shake, fitness magazines, cookie crumbs on a baking sheet. This guy’s trying to start a diet or falling off one? | 健怡奶昔,健康杂志,焙烤铁板上有饼干末。 这家伙是准备开始吃饭,还是快吃完了? |
[11:53] | He’s got a workout schedule. And today? Three-mile run. | 他列了个锻炼时间表。今天嘛,是跑3英里。 |
[12:03] | Fat metabolizers containing ephedra. Scorching heat and ephedra? That’s not good. | 含麻黄的脂肪代谢丸。 大热天吃麻黄?这可不好。 |
[12:25] | Sounds like a heat stroke to me. Yeah. Feel the burn. | 我觉得像是中暑。 是啊。感觉下这灼热程度。 |
[12:33] | Hey, Greg. Hey. | 嗨,古力格。 嗨。 |
[12:35] | How are we doing on that swab? | 对药签的化验进行得怎么样了? |
[12:36] | Ah, should be ready any minute. Another baby. I hear the D.A.’s really gunning for the father. What do you think they’re going to charge him with? | 哦,马上就有结果了。又一个婴儿。 我听说地方法院检察官真的要全力对付孩子的父亲了。 你觉得他们会以什么罪名指控他? |
[12:43] | Murder? Not likely. Child endangerment. Child neglect. Child abuse. | 谋杀? 不可能。使孩子受到危险。忽视孩子。虐待孩子。 |
[12:49] | Sounds like a slap on the wrist to me. | 我看就是轻罚一下。 |
[12:51] | You and the D.A. can shake hands. | 你和检察官倒是意见一致。 |
[12:56] | Your print out’s ready. | 你的报告打印出来了。 |
[13:00] | The red stain in the car … prophenerine malaeise. | 车里的红色污点是……苯丙哌林 |
[13:07] | Cough syrup. | 止咳糖浆。 |
[13:20] | Dollar slots. | 美元代币。 |
[13:23] | Is there truly no place left in Las Vegas without slot machines? | 老虎机在拉斯维加斯真的无处不在吗? |
[13:31] | University student ID. Sophia Renatta, 20 years old. | 大学学生证。索菲亚・芮内塔,20岁。 |
[13:36] | And a guy’s wallet. No credit card. No driver’s license. | 还有个男式钱夹。没有信用卡。没有驾驶执照。 |
[13:43] | Oh, this is too big for Sophia. It’s double extra large. | 哦,这对索菲亚来说太大了吧。 这是加加大号的。 |
[13:47] | Well, that’s certainly a guy’s. Could be a boy-friend’s… beach buddy… ? | 嗯,这肯定是个男人的。 可能是男朋友的……沙滩上结识的同伴? |
[13:51] | Suspect? | 疑凶? |
[13:52] | Yeah, I remember her and her punk in shining armor. | 是的,我记得她还有她一起的衣着闪亮的小阿飞。 |
[13:56] | He wasn’t a cool guy? | 他不酷吗? |
[13:57] | He stiffed me. Twice, bro. Rented a waverunner, | 他不肯给我小费。老兄,两次。他们租了艘冲浪快艇, |
[14:01] | didn’t bring it back, and that cheap-assed plastic got a two-pay limit. I’m out five grand. | 没有归还。那该死的破卡只能支付两次。 我损失了5,000美元。 |
[14:06] | Ouch. They look like a couple to you? | 哎呀。 你看他们像一对吗? |
[14:08] | She was a pretty girl with a problem. He knew and in when he saw one. | 她是个有难处的漂亮女孩,他看到机会就去接近她。 |
[14:13] | You got a credit card? | 你有信用卡吗? |
[14:14] | No. No? We got a line here, why don’t’ you step aside … | 没有。 没有?我们这儿还排着队呢,麻烦你让开…… |
[14:17] | Maybe, I can help? | 也许,我可以帮忙? |
[14:24] | So, you think they just met? | 这么说,你认为他们是初识? |
[14:25] | I’ll bet. Something must’ve been in the air. | 我敢打赌。肯定有事发生了。 |
[14:28] | We’re going to need the rental log, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话,我们想拿走你的出租记录。 |
[14:30] | Go crazy. Thanks. Thanks. | 尽管拿走。 谢了。谢了。 |
[14:35] | Here it is. Mark Young. Checked out the Waverunner. 11:45, but he and Sophia didn’t hit the water till 2:15. | 就是他了。马克・杨。11:45就付帐拿走冲浪快艇。 可是他和索菲亚直到2:15才下水。 |
[14:44] | Well, if he did just meet her, he’s a pretty smooth operator. Bailed her out, bought her lunch, and still had some coins left over to play the slots. | 嗯,如果他真的是初次遇到她,那他可是相当圆滑了。 保她出去,给她买午餐,还剩下几个硬币去玩老虎机。 |
[14:51] | Classic lake date. | 典型的湖边约会。 |
[14:57] | Boy meets girl. Girl ends up dead. | 男孩碰到女孩。女孩最后死了。 |
[15:04] | Mrs. Winston. | 温斯顿夫人。 |
[15:06] | I asked my husband to do one thing. One thing. | 我让我的丈夫做一件事。一件事。 |
[15:12] | I got up early, I fed Joshua, I got him changed, dressed. | 我早早起来,喂约书亚吃了早餐,给他换了尿布,穿了衣服。 |
[15:23] | All he had to do was drop him off. | 他只要把他送走。 |
[15:28] | You flew to Los Angeles, Mrs. Winston? | 你是坐飞机到洛杉机去的吗,温斯顿夫人? |
[15:33] | I had business in Anaheim. I’m in Horticulture. | 我在阿纳海姆有业务。我是做园艺工作的。 |
[15:37] | My company is designing a garden for a new hotel. | 我们公司要为一家新旅馆设计一个花园。 |
[15:41] | How’d you get to the airport? I drove my car. | 你怎么去的机场? 开我的车去的。 |
[15:45] | I presume you have a babyseat in your vehicle. | 我想你车上有个婴儿专座? |
[15:49] | Of course, it’s the law. I put it in Paul’s car before I left. | 当然了,这是法律规定的。我离开前把它放进保罗的车里了。 |
[16:00] | Ms. Winston, did Joshua have a cold? | 温斯顿夫人,约书亚是不是感冒了? |
[16:06] | He had a slight cough. There was a bug going around in day care. | 他有点轻微咳嗽。日托所里有点病毒。 |
[16:12] | Did you give him anything for it? | 那你给他吃过药没? |
[16:14] | Cough syrup. Last night. | 止咳糖浆。昨天晚上给的。 |
[16:16] | How about this morning? | 今天早上呢? |
[16:22] | There’s a rule in our house that only one parent medicates a child. | 我家有个约定,父母只有一人给孩子喂药。 |
[16:27] | But, I told Paul to go ahead and give it to Joshua if he was still coughing. | 不过,我告诉过保罗,如果约书亚还咳嗽的话, 就让他给孩子喂药。 |
[16:34] | Why? | 为什么这么问? |
[16:37] | Thanks for coming in. We’re all done. Thank you. | 谢谢你能来。我们问完了。谢谢你。 |
[16:57] | What is wrong with you? How could you leave him in the car? | What is wrong with you? 你怎么回事? 你怎么能把他留在车里? 你怎么回事? |
[17:14] | Mr. Young, your son was last seen with a young girl. We know that he rented a waverunner. | 杨先生,有人见到你儿子最后和一个年轻女孩在一起。 我们了解到他租了一艘冲浪快艇。 |
[17:19] | Now that young girl is in our morgue and we don’t know where your son is. | 现在那个年轻女孩躺在我们停尸房里,而你儿子不知道哪去了。 |
[17:23] | I can’t believe this is happening. Mark has a job. There’s no reason for him to be on the lake during a work day. | 我无法相信发生了这种事。马克有工作。 没理由他会在工作日到湖边去。 |
[17:31] | We contacted Mark’s manager at work. He called in sick. | 我们联系过马克的经理。马克打电话请了病假。 |
[17:34] | What are you saying? That he killed this girl? What is this?! | 你在说什么?他杀了那个女孩? 这怎么回事?! |
[17:37] | No, no. No one’s saying that. We’re just … Mr. Young, when is the last time that you saw Mark? | 不,不。没人这么说。我们只是…… 杨先生,你最后见到马克是什么时候? |
[17:44] | Yesterday morning. He came by, got something to eat and he left. I mean, at this age, I can’t keep track of him. | 昨天早上。他顺路过来,吃了点东西就走了。我是说, 在他这个年纪,我不可能太留意他的行踪。 |
[17:50] | Hey, believe me, I understand. I’ve been there. | 是的,相信我,我了解。我也是从那么大过来的。 |
[17:53] | Mr. Stokes, my son is not a criminal. We’re not saying he’s a criminal. | 斯多克斯先生,我儿子不是罪犯。 我们没说他是罪犯呀。 |
[17:58] | All we’re saying is your son had contact with the victim and now he’s missing. What we’d like to do is get a warrant to search your house. | 我们只是说你的儿子和受害人有联系,而他现在失踪了。 我们想申请搜查令 去搜查一下你的房子。 |
[18:06] | A warrant? | 搜查令? |
[18:07] | But maybe we don’t need one. If we could just come by there and collect some of Mark’s things, uh, we could get a DNA sample, exclude him as a suspect. | 不过也许我们不需要它,假如我们可以只是顺路去一下,收集点马克的东西。 嗯,可能要一个DNA样本,排除他是疑凶的可能。 |
[18:17] | You can take whatever you want. Mark didn’t hurt that girl. | 你们要什么拿就是了。 马克没有伤害那个女孩。 |
[18:29] | Go ahead, pinch him. | 来,捏他一下。 |
[18:35] | There’s no tenting. So he wasn’t dehydrated. No, heat stroke. | 皮肤没有收缩,那么说他没有脱水。 没有脱水,那中暑呢。 |
[18:40] | Vitreous urea nitrogen and creatinine were normal. Same for sodium. | 血清尿素氮和肌氨酸酐正常。钠也正常。 |
[18:44] | What about drugs? Tox was negative. | 会不会服用了药物? 毒性测验是阴性的。 |
[18:47] | Heart attack? Organ was normal, under 400 grams. Left ventricle less than 1.5 centimeters. | 会不会是心脏病发作? 心脏器官正常,重量不到400克。 左心室小于1.5厘米。 |
[18:53] | I’ve run out of questions. | 我没什么可问的了。 |
[18:55] | Well, I would’ve missed this one if it weren’t for you. | 嗯,如果不是你的话,我可能就忽视了这一点。 |
[18:59] | Oh, you sectioned off that fingertip bruise. Look at the scope. | 哦,你对指尖瘀伤做了切片检查。 看看显微镜。 |
[19:05] | The skin cells look stressed out. | 看起来皮肤细胞受到很大压力。 |
[19:09] | It’s called nuclear streaming. It occurs when an electric current passes through tissue. | 这叫细胞核胞质环流。当电流通过组织的时候, 就会出现这种情况。 |
[19:13] | He was electrocuted. But how come there’s no burn marks? | 他是触电身亡的。 可是为什么没有烧伤的痕迹? |
[19:17] | Low-power shock. Uh, current crossed the heart. No damage to the muscle, but havoc on the rhythm. | 这是低电压电击。就是说,电流通过了心脏。肌肉没有损伤, 可是心律受到了严重破坏。 |
[19:24] | Ventricular fibrillation. | 心室纤颤。 |
[19:27] | A precision clock becomes a bag of worms. | 原本精确的钟表,变成了一包废品。 |
[19:32] | All it takes is a little current. And a point of contact. | 起因只是小量电流。 还有一个接触点。 |
[19:36] | The substance on her hips is suntan lotion. Waterproof, zinc oxide, high SPF. | 她臀部的物质是黝黑露。防水的, 含有氧化锌,高度防晒因子。 |
[19:43] | Well, that’s odd. The victim had a deep, even tan. We collected low SPF oil from the locker. | 嗯,这就奇怪了。受害者皮肤颜色很深,很均匀。 我们从她储物柜里找到的是含有低防晒因子的防晒油。 |
[19:48] | It’s a simple transfer — him to her. | 很简单的转换–从他身上到她身上。 |
[19:54] | What about the green substance in the head wound? Mm. | 在头部伤口处的绿色物质是什么呢? 嗯。 |
[19:59] | Navicula, hannaea, achnanthes, cymbella. | 船形的,黄绿色,羽状,藻类植物。 |
[20:04] | Algae. Yeah, not the free-swimming kind. These are epilithic diatoms. Attached to rocks. | 海藻。 是的,是不能自由游动的类型。这种是岩石矽藻。附生在岩石上。 |
[20:09] | Girl’s out at the lake. She meets some random guy she knows nothing about and she goes off with him. | 女孩去湖边玩。遇到了某个男孩。她对他一无所知, 就和一起他离开。 |
[20:13] | She places herself in a bad situation. | 她把自己放在一个不利位置。 |
[20:16] | And bad things happen. | 接着不幸的事情发生了。 |
[20:20] | Sophia takes a header and he bails. | 索菲亚头朝下掉入水中。而他就跑了。 |
[20:25] | This algae grows everywhere. | 这种海藻到处都有。 |
[20:28] | A waverunner … point and throttle. | 冲浪快艇……是关键所在。 |
[20:32] | We have no idea where they went. | 我们不知道他们当时去哪儿了。 |
[20:35] | Heard you guys narrowed your search area to 44 square miles. That could take like months. | 听说你们把搜索地区定在44平方英里以内。 这大概得花上几个月吧。 |
[20:41] | And I’m sure you’re here to shed some light on the situation. | 我想你是来给我们指点迷津的吧。 |
[20:47] | Your case is a boy-girl thing, right? Right. Mm-hmm. | 你们的案子是发生在男女之间,对吧? 对啊。 嗯哼。 |
[20:51] | Body was washed up near Windmill Cove? mm-hmm. | 尸体被冲到风车湾附近? 嗯哼。 |
[20:53] | These two coves to the north Cotton Wood Island, Tequila — huge make-out spots. But nearly impossible to get to by land. | 在它北边有两个湾,三叶杨岛湾和特奎拉湾-都是极好的幽会场所。 而且走陆路几乎不可能到达。 |
[21:01] | And how would you know that, Greg? | 古力格,你是怎么知道的呢? |
[21:04] | A gentleman never tells. Anyway, I thought that would be a good place to start. If you guys need an extra set of hands … | 绅士是不会告诉你的。总之,我觉得从这两个地方着手比较好。 如果你们还需要人手…… |
[21:09] | Uh, no. No. I think we got it, boss. | 哦,不,不需要了。我想我们就可以了。 |
[22:21] | “Howard Aston Winston.” | “豪伍德・阿斯敦・温斯顿” |
[22:30] | Recording a record number of … The Clark County Health Department still advises all citizens to stay hydrated and … | 记录最高的…… 克拉克县卫生处仍然建议所有人保持身体含水量,并且…… |
[22:34] | I got the state medical records for Howard Ashton Winston — born August 12, 2000. Would’ve been three years old. | 我找到了豪伍德・阿斯敦・温斯顿的政府医疗记录–2000年 8月12号出生。如果还活着的话,应该已经3岁了。 |
[22:41] | When did he die? | 他什么时候死的? |
[22:42] | Last year — Tay-Sachs disease. | 去年–死于家族黑蒙性白痴病。 |
[22:44] | Oh, that’s incurable. Like MS, right? | 哦,那是绝症,就像多发性硬化一样,对吗? |
[22:47] | Yeah, I worked with a cop in New Jersey whose son died from it. Aw, the poor kid went blind, couldn’t swallow. | 是的。我在新泽西工作时候的搭档,他的儿子就是死于这种病。 喔,那可怜的孩子瞎了,无法吞咽。 |
[22:53] | In the end, he couldn’t even lift his head up. | 最后甚至连头都抬不起来。 |
[22:55] | The Winstons never mentioned they had another child. | 温斯顿夫妇从来没提过另外这个孩子。 |
[22:57] | Losing one kid is tough, but two? | 失掉一个孩子就够难受的了,何况两个? |
[23:01] | I know it. | 我能体会。 |
[23:04] | These wires are all insulated. No burn marks. Current didn’t pass through this chair. | 这些电线都是绝缘的,没有烧过的痕迹。 电流没有穿过这把椅子。 |
[23:12] | Whoa-ho! What you got? | 喔嚯! 你找到什么了? |
[23:15] | Ultimate power. I could program this bad boy to make me a cup of coffee. | 终极力量。我可以给这东西编程,让它给我煮咖啡。 |
[23:20] | Is there any sign of electrical surging? | 有没有电流冲击的痕迹? |
[23:23] | Well… this remote control’s got plenty of juice, but … the board’s clean, no scoring. | 嗯……这个遥控器有电流,可是…… 电路板很干净,没有任何伤痕。 |
[23:28] | You know, if I had my choice about how I was going to go out, it would not be electrocution. | 你知道吗,如果我可以选择离开这个世界的方式, 我不会选择被电死。 |
[23:36] | I think an aneurysm in my sleep– quick and painless. | 我希望在睡梦中动脉瘤发作而死–快而且没有痛苦。 |
[23:39] | I like surprises. | 我喜欢意外。 |
[23:46] | Bingo. Look at that. Current went through the phone. | 找到了。瞧,电流穿过了电话。 |
[23:53] | From what? | 那电流从哪儿来? |
[23:54] | Heat lightning. Storm rolls through the desert, sometimes it strikes in town. | 热闪电。暴风雨在沙漠制造雷电,有时候会袭击城里。 |
[24:15] | Electrocution through the phone line? I thought that was a myth. | 通过电话线电死人? 我还以为是胡编乱造呢。 |
[24:18] | This look like a myth to you? | 对你来说像胡编乱造。 |
[24:28] | Greg was right. There’s our waverunner. | 古力格的建议是对的。那就是我们要找的冲浪快艇。 |
[24:43] | Signs of sex; no sign of blood. | 有做爱的痕迹,没有血迹。 |
[24:46] | Half a tank of gas. Why didn’t he just take this to get out of Dodge? | 汽油还有一半。为什么他不开这个跑呢? |
[24:50] | Well, if he leaves the dock with Sophia, comes back alone .. somebody might notice. | 嗯,如果他和索菲亚一起离开码头,自己一个人回去…… 可能会有人注意到。 |
[24:56] | So… he just hoofs it out of here? How? | 这么说……他就是走出这儿的吗?怎么可能? |
[25:01] | There’s an access route about two miles east, but in this heat, no way. | 从这儿向东两英里,有条道可以出去。 可是在这么热的天气里,不可能。 |
[25:09] | Well, if you kill somebody … you find a way. Check it out. | 嗯,如果你要杀人……你会找到条路的。 看看这个。 |
[25:25] | Strike map from the national lightning detection network. | 国家闪电监测网络发来的闪电袭击图。 |
[25:31] | This is Vegas in yellow. | 黄色部分是拉斯维加斯。 |
[25:38] | Hasn’t had a lightning strike in three days. | 三天内没有出现过闪电。 |
[25:41] | You got another theory? | 你有别的推测吗? |
[25:43] | All I got is a fried phone. | 我只有一部烧焦了的电话。 |
[25:47] | One point on the electrical path to ground. | 电路上一点到了地上。 |
[25:54] | If the phone wasn’t the way in, maybe it was the way out. | 如果电话不是电流进入的通道,也许是它出去的通道。 |
[26:00] | You good on your end? Yes. | 你那头还好吧? 还好。 |
[26:02] | Good. | 好了。 |
[26:04] | This about it? Yeah. | 大概是这里了。 是的。 |
[26:08] | Okay … now, electricity is fickle, right? Yeah. | 好了……电是无情的,对吗? 对。 |
[26:14] | One centimeter can mean the difference between a little zap and dead. | 一厘米就有可能从小刺激变成杀手。 |
[26:18] | So, let’s assume that the current went out through his right index finger and the phone. | 那,让我们假设电流是穿过电话和他的右手食指出来的。 |
[26:24] | For it to cross his heart, it must’ve come from the left side of his body, right? | 从右手食指穿过心脏,电流一定是从他身体左边出来的,对吗? |
[26:27] | We’ve ruled out the fan and the chair. Can was in his left hand, so … the point of entry must’ve been somewhere else on his body. | 我们已经排除了电扇和椅子。他左手拿着汽水罐,那么…进入点 一定是他身体的其它部位。 |
[26:44] | His bare foot touched the floor. | 他赤脚接触到了地板。 |
[27:03] | Path of least resistance. | 阻力最小的通道。 |
[27:20] | That’s got to be a 50-foot drop. | 这一定有50英尺高。 |
[27:23] | Yeah, but when you’re young, it just looks like a whole lot of fun. | 是啊,可是对年轻人来说,只会觉得这很好玩。 |
[27:26] | Not for Sophia. | 对索菲亚来说可不是。 |
[27:30] | Come on, go for it. No, I don’t … | 快呀,跳下去。 不,我不…… |
[27:31] | It’ll be a rush. I don’t know. | 很快就下去了。 我不知道。 |
[27:39] | Well, if that’s where she died … the evidence isn’t up here. It’s down there. | 嗯,如果这就是她死的地方…… 那证据就不在这儿,而是在下面。 |
[28:07] | Catherine … Hey, I got your results. Found a therapeutic level of cough syrup in the baby’s system, no more than the recommended dosage. | 凯瑟琳…嘿,我有你要的结果了。在婴儿体内发现了治疗剂量的 止咳糖浆,没超过推荐剂量。 |
[28:17] | So, between the cough syrup and the heat, Joshua probably fell asleep and the father forgot that he was there. | 这么说,因为止咳糖浆和炎热天气,约书亚可能睡着了, 因此他父亲就忘了他在那儿了。 |
[28:24] | Maybe. I also found organophosphates, more specifically, disulfoton. | 也许吧。我还发现了有机磷酸酯,更确切点说,是乙拌磷。 |
[28:36] | Pesticides. | 杀虫剂。 |
[28:42] | What the hell’s he doing with pesticides in his system? | 他的身体里怎么会有杀虫剂? |
[29:00] | Mrs. Winston, we have a warrant to search the premises. | 温斯顿夫人,我们奉令搜查这所房子。 |
[29:03] | Where do you keep your gardening supplies? | 你们把园艺用具放在哪儿? |
[29:22] | Spiral search pattern. The anchor chain is your center point. Do a 360, then drop your depth. | 螺旋搜查模式。锚链是你们的中心点,做360度盘旋, 然后向下深入。 |
[29:27] | Now, you’re not done till you hit the bottom, okay? | 到底才算完成,知道了吗? |
[29:29] | You’re looking for anything she might’ve hit her head on, probably something covered with algae. | 你们要找的是她可能撞到头的任何东西, 可能是被海藻覆盖的什么东西。 |
[29:33] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运。 |
[30:08] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了? |
[30:11] | That’s got to be Mark Young. Yeah. | 那一定是马克・杨。 是他。 |
[30:24] | Mr. and Mrs. Winston, why don’t we get out of this heat? | 温斯顿先生,夫人,不如到凉快点的地方去吧? |
[30:36] | Why didn’t you tell us you had another child who also died? | 你为什么没告诉我们,你还有个孩子,也死了? |
[30:40] | How dare you bring up Howard. I’m a mother in mourning. I’ve already buried one child. I have to bury another. | 你怎么忍心提起豪伍德。我是个悲哀的母亲。 我已经埋葬了一个孩子,又得埋葬另一个。 |
[30:48] | One was in god’s hands, the other in the incapable hands of my husband. | 一个死于上帝之手,另一个死于我丈夫的不称职。 |
[30:52] | Show some compassion. I’m not the guilty one here! | 有点同情心吧。我不是有罪的那个! |
[30:56] | I’m guilty. I’m not a bad parent; I was negligent. I take full responsibility for what I did, but leave Howard out of it. | 我有罪。我不是个坏爸爸:我太粗心大意了。 我为我所做的一切负全责,可是别把豪伍德掺合进来。 |
[31:06] | We found pesticides in Joshua’s bloodstream. I’m going to have to get a court order and exhume the body of your first child. | 我们在约书亚的血流里发现了杀虫剂。我得申请法庭指令, 挖出你们第一个孩子的尸体。 |
[31:14] | Vicky and I went through hell watching Howard deteriorate. Can’t you let my boy rest in peace? | 看着豪伍德的病情不断恶化,维琪和我如同身堕地狱。 你就不能让我的孩子安息吗? |
[31:22] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不能。 |
[31:30] | With exhumations, you always hope for a good embalmer, and I think we’ve got one. | 发掘尸体的时候,你总是希望它保存得较好。 这次我想我们碰到一个了。 |
[31:35] | Body’s well-preserved. Tay-sachs is a genetic disorder. You see the retarded musculature? Classic symptom. | 尸体保存完好。家族黑蒙性白痴病是一种基因紊乱。 你看到他发育迟缓的肌肉组织了吗?典型症状。 和约书亚相比,就像是黑夜和白昼。 |
[31:45] | Night and day, compared to Joshua. | |
[32:11] | Quite a lot of vitreous fluid left. | 体内还有许多血清。 |
[32:13] | I stand corrected — great embalmer. | 我得纠正一下–尸体保存得好极了。 |
[32:20] | Run this? | 化验一下这个,好吗? |
[33:26] | No cough syrup. No pesticides. Traces of monocycline. | 没有止咳糖浆。没有杀虫剂。有服用过美浓霉素的痕迹。 |
[33:32] | Anti-inflammatory. Sometimes prescribed for Tay-Sachs. Well, it’s the same principle of giving marijuana to glaucoma patients | 抗炎症的。有时候开给家族黑蒙性白痴病患者。 就像开大麻给青光眼患者一样, |
[33:40] | doesn’t really cure the vision problems; it just buys you time. | 不会治愈视力问题,只是拖时间。 |
[33:44] | Band-aid. Yeah. | 权宜之计。 是啊。 |
[33:46] | Maybe the Winston’s didn’t want Howard to suffer. | 可能温斯顿夫妇不想豪伍德受罪。 |
[33:48] | So, they don’t kill their first child, who’s dying. Why kill the second child, who’s healthy? | 这么说,他们没杀死他们第一个濒死的孩子。 那为什么要杀死他们第二个健康的孩子呢? |
[34:00] | So, both Howard and Joshua Winston were patients of yours? | 那么豪伍德和约书亚・温斯顿都曾经是你的病人? |
[34:04] | Yes. I was with them when Howard died. That was a dark time for them and I must say that it took a lot of courage for them to try again. | 是的。豪伍德死的时候我和温斯顿夫妇在一起。对他们来说真是一段 黑暗时期。我得说,他们真是鼓足了勇气才试第二次的。 |
[34:12] | Because both parents carry the Tay-Sachs allele, there was a twenty-five percent chance that the second child would be born with it. | 因为父母双方都是家族黑蒙性白痴症等位基因携带者,所以有25%的机会 他们的第二个孩子可能患有先天性家族黑蒙性白痴症。 |
[34:18] | But Joshua dodged the bullet. | 不过约书亚躲过了这一劫。 |
[34:22] | We tested Vicki early in the second trimester; the results came back negative. | 在维琪第二次怀孕的头三个月,我们给她做了测试。 结果是阴性的。 |
[34:28] | Had you seen Joshua recently? | 你近来见过约书亚吗? |
[34:31] | A couple days before he died. | 他死前几天见过。 |
[34:32] | It was a regular checkup, or … ? | 只是例行的体检,还是…… |
[34:35] | No. Vicki called in a panic, said something was wrong. I told her to bring him right in. | 不是。维琪惊惶失措的打来电话,说有点不对头。我就让她直接 把约书亚带过来。 |
[34:40] | And despite the fetal test, Joshua seemed to be exhibiting all the classic signs of early Tay-Sachs. | 尽管在胎儿期做过测试,约书亚当时还是具有家族黑蒙性白痴症 早期典型症状。 |
[34:45] | Floppiness, poor head control, unable to turn over, decreased muscle tone. When they brought him in it was Howard all over again. | 身体软啪啪的,控制头部能力差,不能翻身,肌紧张性减弱。 他们带他过来的时候,简直像另一个豪伍德。 |
[34:52] | The only conclusion was that the fetal test was a false negative. | 唯一的结论就是,胎儿期的测试是假阴性。 |
[34:56] | What are the odds? | 约书亚不是得这个病的机率是多少? |
[34:58] | Under one percent. When I saw Joshua’s retinas there were red spots — classic Tay-Sachs. I sent out an enzyme test to confirm it. | 不到1%。我在约书亚的视网膜上发现红点–家族黑蒙性白痴症 的典型症状。我发送了一个酶试验报告来证实这一点。 |
[35:05] | And did you confirm it? | 那你有没有得到证实呢? |
[35:07] | Results haven’t come back yet. | 结果还没送回来。 |
[35:11] | Mark Young. Cause of death is asphyxia due to fresh water drowning. No bruises or other injuries. | 马克・杨。死于淡水淹溺导致的窒息。没有瘀伤或其它损伤。 |
[35:19] | Except for a ruptured tympanic membrane. | 不过,他的鼓膜破裂了。 |
[35:22] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[35:27] | Hmm. | 嗯。 |
[35:31] | Tear’s red. It’s ragged. | 破处发红。都碎了。 |
[35:33] | Ante-mortem injury. In water, burst eardrums typically result from rapid decent. | 死前受的伤。在水里面,鼓膜破裂通常是因为快速下降导致的。 |
[35:38] | Sudden changes in pressure without equalizing. | 压力突然变化,失去平衡。 |
[35:43] | She went in first. | 她先跳下去的。 |
[35:49] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔–喔! |
[35:53] | And he jumped in after her. | 在她之后,他也跳下去了。 |
[36:31] | This was an accident, Sara. He was trying to save her. | 这是个意外事件,莎拉。 他当时想救她。 |
[36:35] | That’s a great theory. But we can’t prove that. | 这结论不错。可是我们无法证实。 |
[36:37] | Twenty-six feet under with a busted eardrum? If not to save her, why dive that deep? | 他死在26英尺的水下,鼓膜破裂。如果不是为了救她, 为什么潜得那么深? |
[36:41] | I don’t know. Case is over. | 我不知道。案子结了。 |
[36:46] | Almost over. | 差不多结了。 |
[36:48] | Found this mineral residue that led all the way from the massage chair to this burnt-out power strip across the room … water stain. | 我发现矿物质剩余穿过房间,一直从按摩椅延伸到 烧坏的电源板,是水渍。 |
[36:57] | Well, there’s your conductor. | 嗯,这就是你发现的导体。 |
[36:59] | I also found them on the cookie sheet and this water-damaged magazine right here. And I found this plastic bag in the kitchen garbage. | 我在饼干铁板上也发现了,还有这儿这本被水淹过的书。 我还在厨房的垃圾中发现了这个塑料带。 |
[37:11] | “Ice block.” | “冰块”。 |
[37:13] | Add that with the fan, you got yourself a homemade swamp cooler. | 加上电扇,就等于自制了个湿漉漉的制冷器。 |
[37:42] | Inventive. Guy was just trying to stay cool. | 很有创造力。 这家伙只是想凉快凉快。 |
[37:51] | I think he died trying to save someone’s life. | 我想他是为了救人而死的。 |
[37:55] | Thanks. No, it’s my pleasure. | 谢谢。 不用谢,这是我的荣幸。 |
[38:00] | Hey, Nick. | 嗨,尼克。 |
[38:02] | Hey. | 嗨。 |
[38:03] | What are you doing? What do you mean? | 你在干什么? 你指什么? |
[38:07] | What did you tell him? His son died a hero? | 你对他说什么了?他儿子是英勇牺牲? |
[38:10] | Look, I’m just trying to give the guy a little peace, you know? | 听着,我只是想给他一点慰藉,你明白吗? |
[38:13] | Oh, well, who are you trying to help feel better, him or you? | 是吗?你想让谁好过点,他还是你自己? |
[38:16] | Hey, let me ask you something, Sara: You’re Mr. Young, would you rather know this much or nothing at all? | 嘿,莎拉,我来问你:如果你是杨先生,你是愿意知道一切呢, 还是什么都不知道? |
[38:21] | You know, if the evidence doesn’t support the answer, a CSI shouldn’t be asking that question. | 你知道,如果证据不支持该问题的答案,作为犯罪现场调查人员 就不应该问这个问题。 |
[38:27] | Well, okay, if that works for you. Be careful. | 好吧,如果对你来说行得通。 小心点。 |
[38:51] | I was in the garden this weekend. Why are you so interested in everything we do? | 这周末我在花园里。 为什么你们对我们做的每件事都这么感兴趣? |
[38:57] | I mean, when did our lives become an open book? | 我是说,什么时候我们的生活变成了一本摊开的书? |
[39:00] | When your second son ended up dead. | 当你们第二个儿子死了的时候。 |
[39:04] | When you were in the garden, was Joshua with you? | 你在花园的时候,约书亚和你在一起吗? |
[39:07] | No. | 没有。 |
[39:08] | Yes, he was. We had a fight… | 是的,他在那儿。我们发生了争执…… |
[39:11] | Vicky, it’s your turn. I’ve had him for the past four hours. | 维琪,到你了。我带了他四个小时了。 |
[39:14] | What, are you counting hours now? He’s your son. | 什么,你还在算时间?他是你的儿子。 |
[39:17] | Look, if you’re not gardening here, then it’s at work. I’ve had him all day. It’s your turn. Here. | 瞧,你不是在花园里干活,就是在工作。整天都是我在照顾他。 |
[39:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[39:24] | See the pretty flowers, Joshua? | 看到这些漂亮的花儿了吗,约书亚? |
[39:29] | I guess he was. But the moment he passed Joshua off to me I went inside. | 我猜约书亚是在。可他一把约书亚交给我,我就进屋了。 |
[39:34] | Did you wash your hands? | 你当时洗手了吗? |
[39:36] | Honestly, I don’t remember. I’m in the garden a lot, so I’m sure I washed my hands. | 老实说,我不记得了。不过我经常在花园,所以肯定是洗了的。 |
[39:41] | Well, I met with your pediatrician, Dr. Garner. When you brought Joshua in on that emergency call, it was because you feared that he, too, had Tay-Sachs. | 嗯,我和你们孩子的医生,伽纳尔,见过面了。你们之所以打完电话 就带约书亚去他那儿,是因为怕他也得了家族黑蒙性白痴症吧。 |
[39:53] | We had the test before he was born. Dr. Garner said we were fine. | 在他出生之前,我们做了测试的。伽纳尔医生说没事的。 |
[39:57] | I can imagine for both of you it must have been like reliving the nightmare. One child, now two. | 我可以想象,这对你们俩来说,一定就像恶梦重演。 先是一个孩子,接着又是第二个。 |
[40:05] | Did you know that repeated exposure to certain pesticides, even in small amounts, can have an adverse effect in infants? | 你知道吗?如果婴儿反复接触某种杀虫剂,即使只是很少一点, 都会对他们造成不良影响。 |
[40:12] | Even mimic the signs of Tay-Sachs? | 甚至会出现类似家族黑蒙性白痴病的症状。 |
[40:16] | The symptoms are similar. Floppiness of the head, arching of the back. | 二者的症状很相似。头部无力,背部拱起。 |
[40:20] | Blindness … inability to swallow. | 变瞎……不能吞咽。 |
[40:25] | You work with pesticides, Mrs. Winston, on your job and in your garden. | 温斯顿夫人,不管是在公司,还是家里的花园里, 你都在和杀虫剂打交道。 |
[40:30] | And you handled Joshua — we suspect that that’s how the traces got into his system. | 当你照顾约书亚的时候–我们怀疑就是这时候杀虫剂 进入了他的身体。 |
[40:36] | I’m just speculating here, but I think this is what happened next | 我只是推测,可是我想接下来的情形是这样的 |
[40:40] | No, Paul. I went through hell with Howard, I can’t go through that with Joshua. | 不,保罗。照顾豪伍德的时候,我就像去地狱走了一遭。 约书亚再像他那样,我真受不了了。 |
[40:44] | We’ll wait for the enzyme tests. | 还是等酶试验结果出来吧。 |
[40:46] | No. No more tests. No more drugs. No more kids. No more! I can’t live through that again, and neither can you. | 不。不要再做试验了。不要再吃药了。不要再有孩子了。不要了! 我无法再过一次那种生活,你也不行! |
[41:00] | You gave Joshua cough syrup, Mr. Winston. Why did you medicate him? | 温斯顿先生,你喂约书亚吃了止咳糖浆,是吗? 为什么你给他吃药? |
[41:07] | ‘Cause, maybe, you just didn’t want him to suffer? | 也许因为,你只是不想他受苦? |
[41:41] | You have no idea what it’s like to watch your child die. | 你无法想象看着你的孩子死去是怎样一种情形。 |
[41:48] | We couldn’t go through that again. | 我们没法再经历一次了。 |
[41:54] | The shame of it is you didn’t have to. | 可惜的是,你们本来不必的。 |
[41:59] | The enzyme test that dr. Garner ran came back negative. | 伽纳尔医生拿到的酶试验结果是阴性的。 |
[42:05] | Joshua didn’t have Tay-Sachs. | 约书亚没有得家族黑蒙性白痴病。 |
[42:10] | You killed a perfectly healthy baby. | 你们杀死了一个完全健康的孩子。 |