时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on CSI: | 罪案现场调查前情回顾 |
[00:05] | You got a husband-and-wife serial team killing couples. | 你调查的是一对夫妻连环杀手 |
[00:07] | Mr. Dominguez was forced to kill his wife for the promise of freedom. | Dominguez先生在获得自由的利诱下被迫杀死他的妻子 |
[00:12] | They were never going to let him go. | 他们从没打算放他走 |
[00:16] | Murder central? | 谋杀中心? |
[00:17] | We are this close to busting a pair of serial killers, and the judge won’t issue a warrant? | 我们马上就会逮到系列谋杀案的元凶了 但是法官好象不愿意签发搜查证 |
[00:22] | Hey, I’m just the messenger. | 嘿,我只是充当信使的角色 |
[00:23] | The affidavit is standing. | 证据还不够充足 |
[00:24] | You’ve signed warrants for less. | 你签了一张伪造的逮捕令 |
[00:26] | “Love is not love”. | 爱情已经不存在了 |
[00:27] | Love is conditional. | 爱情是建立在一定条件下的 |
[00:29] | For most people. | 对大多数人是这样 |
[00:30] | But not for you. | 但不包括你 |
[00:31] | Then she stuck her tongue in this jerk. | 假如她舌头伸进Rifkin的耳朵里面 |
[00:32] | Rifkin’s ear…chances are she stuck it in Mr. Dominguez’s ear, too. | 那她也很有可能把舌头伸进Dominguez耳朵里面 |
[00:35] | Should get a warrant. | 这次我们应该可以得到搜索令了 |
[00:36] | Mr. and Mrs. Klinefeld, Las Vegas police. | Klinefeld先生和太太,我们是警察 |
[00:39] | We got a problem. Somebody got to our killers before we did. | 我们碰到麻烦了。有人在我们来以前以经杀了他们 |
[00:57] | Are you carrying? | 你带着? |
[00:58] | No. | 没有 |
[01:00] | Then get the hell out of here while I secure the room. | 快点出去好让我来查看这个房子 |
[01:31] | This is Brass. | 我是 Brass |
[01:33] | Yeah. I’m at 11546 Blackbird lane. Got two gunshot victims. | 我在Blackbird街11546号。有两个中枪死者 |
[01:40] | Send rescue. There’s no rush. | 请派救援队来,不用急的 |
[01:49] | Are those your guys? | 那些是你的人吗? |
[01:53] | Yeah, they’re UC. | 他们是卧底 |
[01:55] | How long they been sitting on the house? | 他们监视房子有多长时间了? |
[01:58] | Oh, about the time that Judge Slater didn’t sign the first warrant. | 哦,大概在Slater 没有签署第一张搜查证的时候 |
[02:02] | Two undercover guys outside. Two dead bodies inside. | 房子外面是两个便衣,房子里面是两具尸体 |
[02:06] | Makes you feel a little paranoid, huh? | 让你感到有点奇怪,是吗? |
[02:08] | Not paranoid enough. | 还不够奇怪 |
[03:00] | All right, Captain. What do you want to know. | 好,警长,你想知道些什么? |
[03:02] | So, you guys been here the whole time? | 你们一直都在这里是吗? |
[03:03] | Almost. | 差不多吧 |
[03:04] | What happened? | 这里发生了什么? |
[03:07] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[03:08] | Around 7:00, there was a 444 call … | 大约昨天晚上7点,有人打了一个444求救电话 |
[03:10] | … citizen reports officer down. 2529 Harmon Hill. All units in the vicinity respond. | 市民报告在2529 Harmon Hill2529 号有警员遇害 全部在附近的人员前往调查 |
[03:17] | We met up with a couple black-and-whites. U.T.L. | 我们碰见了一黑一白两个人。U.T.L |
[03:21] | W … what is that? | U.T.L是什么意思? |
[03:25] | Unable to locate. | 无法找到下落 |
[03:27] | False alarm. We came right back. Observed no activity in the house until you guys got here. | 发现这是报假警。我们马上赶回来了。 在你们到达前房子里没有任何动静。 |
[03:32] | You know we’re going to need to see your guns. | 我们要检查你们的枪 |
[03:34] | Why would we off two scumbags when we know you’re coming back with a warrant? | 我们为什么要离开这两个坏蛋 当我们知道你们会带着逮捕令回来? |
[03:37] | It wasn’t a question. | 这不是问题 |
[03:38] | And you’re not my supervisor. | 你不是我的上级 |
[03:41] | I am. I want your gun. Give me your gun. | 我是的。现在我要你们的枪。把枪给我 |
[03:56] | Hey, help me out here. | 嘿,过来帮帮我 |
[04:01] | And your backups, too. | 后备枪都拿出来吧 |
[04:03] | Come on. | 不用吧 |
[04:16] | Satisfied? Just doing my job. | 满意了吗? 我只是尽我的本职而已 |
[04:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:20] | Fellas, check out the back. Okay? Let’s go. | 伙计们,检查一下房子后面。我们走 |
[04:40] | These our serials? | 这就是我们的连环杀手住的地方? |
[04:43] | So it seems. | 看起来是的 |
[04:46] | Yesterday’s suspects. Today’s victims. | 昨天还是嫌犯,今天就成了受害者 |
[04:49] | We had ’em … | 我们几乎已经抓到了他们。。。 |
[04:57] | Take the inside. | 你进去看 |
[05:07] | No sign of forced entry … on this door, at least. | 没有暴力闯入迹象 起码这扇门没有 |
[05:16] | Print the handle. Yeah. | 检查一下门把手 好 |
[05:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得这是什么? |
[05:47] | I don’t know what that is. Make sure you get al though. | 我不知道 你一定要全部收集起来 |
[05:53] | You see any cartridge casings? | 你见到过弹壳没有? |
[05:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[06:20] | So T.O.D. was about 11:00 P.M. | 死亡事间应该在晚上11点 |
[06:34] | Grissom, I’ve got blood, but … a lot of pheno-negative stains as well. | Grissom,我采集了一些死者的血样 里面有一些污物 |
[06:39] | We’re going to bring everything back. | 我们将会把这些东西都带回去 |
[07:03] | Hey, Dave, let’s run a tox screen on both d.b.’s okay? | 嘿, Dave, 在两个尸体上 都做总氧化物扫描,行吗? |
[07:13] | What do you got, Rick? | 有什么收获吗,Rick? |
[07:15] | If the killer went out the back door, this may be his print. | 如果凶手是从后面出去的 这可能是他留下的脚印 |
[07:23] | Good thing Brass had cops watching the house. | 所幸的是Brass让警察一直监视这房子 |
[07:25] | Linens and towels from The Sphere on top of the washing machine, | 洗衣机上的床单和毛巾 是The Sphere 的 |
[07:29] | and what I believe to be sheets from the motel inside the dryer. | 甩干机里还有几件床单 我认为是从汽车旅馆带出的 |
[07:31] | Both positive presumptive for blood. | 都应该沾上血迹的 |
[07:33] | Think they were being smart taking the sheets, or did they just get off sleeping on ’em? | 你认为他们聪明地偷走了那些床单, 还是他们喜欢那些床单? |
[07:36] | Either way, they were sick and dangerous. | 不管怎样,他们都很疯狂而且很危险 |
[07:39] | What does that say about whoever killed them? | 那它对杀他们的凶手又有什么的说法呢? |
[07:42] | Wh-what’s the big deal? There’s no humans involved. | 怎么了? 没人卷进这个案子 |
[07:44] | I mean, look, Captain. Come on. The way I see it, somebody did us a favor. | 听着,警长。我的意思是 在我看来这是有人给我们帮了一个忙 |
[07:48] | Yeah. They’re dead. Case is closed. | 是的 他们死了,这案子结束了 |
[07:50] | Hey, this isn’t a favor, Bill. This is a screw-up. | 嘿,这不是帮我们的忙 Bill. 这让我们觉得一团糟 |
[07:53] | Would’ve been a lot bigger screw-up if … | 如果我们不离开这里去四条街以外 |
[07:54] | if we didn’t break surveillance and had an officer down four blocks away. | 查看那个被袭击的警察 情况更会一团糟 |
[07:59] | All right, what else did you see? | 好啦,你还看到些什么? |
[08:01] | Kid in that house made us. Thought we were bad news. | 那间房子的小孩使我们觉得自己很倒霉 |
[08:05] | You are bad news. | 你们的确很霉 |
[08:09] | I can’t believe Grissom pulled us off that serial murder case. | 我不敢相信Grissom 把我们从连环谋杀案子调开 |
[08:13] | Yeah, well, let me tell you how it ends. They die. | 是啊,让我告诉你是怎么结束吧 他们都死了 |
[08:17] | Whoa, this isn’t half bad for college kids. | 哇, 这房子对于那些大学生一点也不差嘛. |
[08:21] | Yeah. Why live in a one-room flea bag when you can pool your resources and live like this. | 对呀. 当你能收集你的资源,呆得舒舒服服的, 怎么会去那些简陋的地方啊 |
[08:24] | Hey, how ’bout it: You, me, Warrick, Nick, Grissom … | 嘿,这样怎么样:你,Warrick, Nick, Grissom … |
[08:28] | Oh, nnn … Not Grissom. | 噢,不要Grissom |
[08:35] | What the hell is this? | 这里怎么了? |
[08:38] | Ma’am, you may want to take one of these. | 女士,你们可能会需要这把伞 |
[08:41] | Thank you. Thanks. Where’s the body? | 谢谢你 谢谢。尸体在哪? |
[08:43] | Upstairs. Upstairs? | 在楼上 楼上? |
[08:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:51] | It’s raining man juice Hallelujah? | 滴下来的是男性的体液啊? 感谢上帝? |
[08:57] | You might want to wear those. Thank you. | 你们可能需要穿上这个 谢谢 |
[09:00] | Well, weather’s clearing. | 雨过天晴了 |
[09:02] | Yeah, if only the smell would. | 是啊,没有这味道就好了 |
[09:03] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[09:08] | It’s like a sewer in here. | 这里就像下水道一样 |
[09:25] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢,天哪 |
[09:27] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[09:30] | Soup’s on. | 汤好了 |
[09:35] | How long has he been in here? | 他在这里多长时间了? |
[09:37] | Roommates last saw him Thursday night. Took off for the weekend. | 他的室友最后一次看到他是在上周四晚 让后就出去度周末了 |
[09:41] | Came home to this. | 回来看到的就是这副景象 |
[09:43] | Guy goes to take a shower and DFOs. He never got to the cold water, did he? | 这个家伙开始洗澡就摔倒了 他还来不及开冷水,是吗? |
[09:48] | Roommate said only the hot water faucet was on. | 他的室友说他回的时候热水龙头还是开的 |
[09:50] | Must’ve been a steam bath in here. | 那一定是一个蒸汽浴 |
[09:52] | Still is. | 现在还是 |
[09:53] | Well, any evidence on the floor’s been washed away. | 这样的话,地板上的所有证据都被 冲走了 |
[09:57] | There, uh … Could be something in the tub. | 浴缸里肯定有一些证据 |
[10:01] | We got to take that body and get it through that door. | 我们得把这具尸体从屋里抬出去 |
[10:04] | There’s another option. | 还有一个办法 |
[10:11] | I’m at the corner of Harmon Hill and 25th, just east of the intersection. | 我在Harmon Hill 和第25大街的拐角 十字路口的东边 |
[10:15] | There’s been a shooting. I think a cop got shot. | 我听到枪声,我想是个警察中弹了 |
[10:17] | John, oh … just occurred. I heard the shots. | 约翰,噢…刚发生 我听到枪声 |
[10:20] | I received the call and issued the 444. | 我接到这个电话然后把它转给了444 |
[10:22] | Uniforms called back a few minutes later, said they checked the area, said it was a U.T.L. | 警服警员几分钟后报告 说他们搜查了那个地方,什么都没找到 |
[10:27] | You want to hear that? I’ll hear it when you give me a dub of the original caller’s voice … | 你想听那个电话录音吗? 对,给我一份录音 |
[10:32] | and his phone number. | 还有他用的电话号码 |
[10:33] | I can get that for you right now. | 马上给你 |
[10:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:55] | I’m sick of this lock-down, man. | 被捆在这里真烦人,伙计 |
[10:58] | Head’s up. | 小心点 |
[11:00] | Are we done? | 完了吗? |
[11:02] | If I’m not done, you’re not done. | 我的工作没完,你们就完不了 |
[11:04] | We already gave you our footprints, and our fingerprints are on file, so what else do you need? | 我们已留下了我们的指纹和脚印在档案里 还要我们怎么样? |
[11:10] | Which way is Harmon Hill? | 哪条路是到Harmon Hill? |
[12:32] | So, Bradley, you saw our police officer at that door? | Bradley,你看到了我们的一个警官在那扇门? |
[12:37] | Yeah … and I was watching these guys all night. | 昨天晚上我一直在观察他们 |
[12:40] | See, the two bad guys drove away in the van, and then the policeman showed up, knocked on the door. | 那两个坏家伙开着货车走了 然后那个警察就出现了 他敲了一下门 |
[12:45] | Mr. Klinefeld let him in … but he never came back out. | Klinefeld 先生让他进去 之后他就再也没出来 |
[12:48] | Did you see a police car? | 你看到过警车吗? |
[12:50] | Must’ve walked here. | 他应该是步行来的 |
[12:51] | Did you hear any gunshots? Nope. | 你听到过枪声吗? 没有 |
[12:54] | Okay, thanks, Bradley. Good job. No problem. | 好的 ,谢谢,Bradley。很好 不谢 |
[13:02] | Ever see a beat cop anywhere but the strip? | 除了电影里,见过这么快的警察吗? |
[13:06] | And how’d he beat us to the killer? | 还有他是怎样在我们眼皮底下杀死嫌犯的? |
[13:15] | Trace evidence. Definitely doesn’t belong in the wound track. | 这片东西明显不应在伤口里的 |
[13:20] | Did your guy get shot through a window? | 那个家伙是隔着窗户中枪的吗? |
[13:22] | No. We found a lot of this material at the crime scene. | 不是 。我们在现场 找到很多这样的东西 |
[13:26] | Absence of gunshot residue. | 射击后残留的物质没有找到 |
[13:30] | Maybe he was shot through some sort of object. | 可能他是隔着什么东西中的枪 |
[13:32] | Well, Mr. Klinefeld was shot once in the front and Mrs. Klinefeld once in the back. | Klinefeld先生前面中了一枪 Klinefeld太太后面中了一枪 |
[13:43] | Dare I say the couple that slays together, lays together? | 我认为他们是同时被杀 同时倒地的 |
[14:32] | This drain hasn’t been tampered with. It’s just clogged. I think this is an accidental. | 排水管没被弄坏,只是给堵住了 我觉得这是一起意外 |
[14:38] | There’s nothing but young people stuff. No meds, except some aspirin. No prescriptions. | 你们除了一些年轻人用的东西就没什么了 除了阿司匹林没有其他的药。没有处方药 |
[14:45] | Well, I don’t think that means much. | 我觉得这并不意味着什么 |
[14:47] | Chances are he’s not getting his drugs from a medicine cabinet. | 很有可能他不是从医药箱里 取得他的毒品 |
[14:50] | There’s no sign of struggle. Any prints would have been washed away. | 没有挣扎的痕迹 所有的指纹都会被冲掉了 |
[14:55] | Where does that leave us? | 证据在哪呢? |
[14:57] | Same place we were when we walked through the door | 就在我们进门的地方 |
[15:00] | with a bloated floater. | 有一个被水泡胀的塞子 |
[15:05] | Hey, you know that cell phone Grissom found at the crime scene? | 你知道Grissom在罪案现场拣到的 手机吗? |
[15:08] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[15:09] | Traced it back to a Public Defender. Said she lost it. | 它是一个公共女律师的 她说那个手机是她丢失的 |
[15:13] | Made life hell for her while she was in DC. | 当时让她在特区忙乱了好一阵 |
[15:17] | Mm … have you run a sample of this through the GCMS? | 你把这片样本 在GCMS上检测过吗? |
[15:22] | Mm-hmm. Polyethylene. | 这个样本是聚乙烯的 |
[15:24] | Polyethylene. I got the results back from Grissom’s ant puddle. | 聚乙烯。 我从Grissom那个蚂蚁水坑带回样本的得到了检测结果 |
[15:30] | mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:30] | Corn syrup, glucose, caramel and water. | 玉米糖浆,葡萄糖,焦糖还有水 |
[15:35] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[15:39] | Where do you keep the sodium rhodizinate? | 你把sodium rhodizinate放在哪了? |
[15:41] | On top of the file cabinet. | 在档案柜上面 |
[15:45] | Hey, Rich, whatever happened with those bullets? | 嘿,Rich,那些子弹怎么样了? |
[15:48] | Six right nine-millimeter. Beretta, amongst others. | 是6.9毫米的Beretta的子弹 跟其它的枪一样 |
[15:51] | Consistent with an officer’s duty weapon. | Beretta是警官的标准装备 |
[15:53] | Consistent with officer commons and Officer Nowlin’s weapons? | 在警员Commons 和 Nowlin的武器相符吗? |
[15:56] | No match. That includes backups. | 不相符。包括后备的枪支也不敏合 |
[15:58] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:04] | Hey, Warrick. Yeah? | 嘿, Warrick 什么? |
[16:06] | Polyethylene plus corn syrup plus GSR gives you what? | 聚乙烯加上玉米糖浆再加上 GSR你会得到什么东西? |
[16:09] | Polyethylene and corn syrup is… cola in a bottle. | 聚乙烯加上玉米糖浆是 装在瓶子里面的可乐 |
[16:14] | GSR on the inside of a plastic bottle means … | 在塑料瓶里面的GSR意味着 |
[16:18] | Soda silencer. | 苏打消音器. |
[16:24] | Poor man’s silencer. Only good for a couple shots. | 这简便的消音器只管用一两次发枪 |
[16:27] | So, that shooter was sitting on the house and the surveillance team. | 那个枪手就在房子 和监控队员的附近 |
[16:32] | Empties out his bottle of soda… calls in an “officer down” | 倒光了瓶里的可乐,致电报警说警员遭枪击 |
[16:39] | drops the phone and takes a walk. | 然后扔掉电话走向房子 |
[16:46] | What do you think? | 你认为这个分析怎么样? |
[16:51] | Who do we have around here that could find us a somewhat used soda bottle? | 我们这里有谁能找出 那已使用过可乐瓶呢? |
[19:56] | Hey. Floater’s shirt. Took it off his bed. | 嘿 Floater的衬衣。在他床上找到的 |
[20:01] | What does this look like to you? | 你觉得这像什么? |
[20:05] | A backwards seven. | 反写的7 |
[20:08] | Yeah, that’s what I got. What’s it doing on a DB’s shirt? | 我也这么想 这7字为什么在死者的衬衣上呢? |
[20:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:22] | Some kind of greasepaint or makeup. | 是某种油彩油漆或化妆品 |
[20:25] | How do you get paint on the inside of your clothes? | 油漆怎么会在衣服里面呢? |
[20:28] | Rubs off your chest. Oh, what kind of guy paints his chest? | 图案是从他胸前擦下来的 谁会在自己胸前画画呢 |
[20:34] | Performance artist? A clown maybe? | 行为艺术家? 或许小丑? |
[20:37] | Sports freak. | 体育狂 |
[20:41] | Well, it’s not like you to have a one-track mind. | 就一个想法啊,这不象你的作风啊。 |
[20:43] | If the evidence points to cops, we chase cops. | 如果所有的证据都指向警察我们就在警察里调查凶手 |
[20:45] | Jesse Commons and Bill Nowlin were doing what I asked them to do. | Jesse Commons 和 Bill Nowlin 的任务是我让他们执行的 |
[20:49] | They were sitting on the house. Until you can get enough physical evidence to support a warrant. | 在你能取得足够的证据支持 签发逮捕令之前,他们在看着那房子 |
[20:52] | Somebody knew we were looking at the Klinefelds. | 有人知道我们在监视Klinefelds |
[20:54] | They knew where they lived. That’s somebody inside. | 他们知道Klinefelds夫妇住那 这肯定是我们内部的人 |
[20:56] | Cops don’t take the law into their own hands. | 警察不以自己的方式执行法律 |
[20:58] | Ha! In what city? | 哈!在哪个城市? |
[21:00] | Oh, you want to hit below the belt? | 你想用非常规的手段对付他们吗? |
[21:02] | You know, a lot of people had access to the Klinefelds. | 很多人都经手过 Klinefelds的这个案子,你知道吗? |
[21:05] | Who knows, maybe CSI III, Nicky Stokes opened up his mouth to another parking lot attendant. | 谁知道呢?可能是CSI III Nicky Stokes 跟某看停车场的人说起过这案子 |
[21:10] | There was an eyewitness who saw a uniform at the front door. | 有目击者看到 有人穿着警服在门外 |
[21:14] | Oh, come on, a ten-year-old insomniac kid, hyped up on sugar, going blind on x-box. Who knows what he saw? | 一个失眠的十岁小孩经过糖果的刺激和 x-box的误导,谁知道他究竟看到些什么 |
[21:20] | So, now you’re discrediting your own witness? | 这样说,你不相信你的目击证人了? |
[21:22] | All right, let’s break it down. | 好,我们分析一下吧 |
[21:24] | You got a public defender’s cell phone, no prints. | 你找到的公共律师的那部手机,上面没有指纹 |
[21:26] | You got officers’ weapons taken from the scene, not fired. | 你在现场检验过警员的武器 没有开过火 |
[21:30] | You got officers’ shoe prints, not matching the evidence print. | 警员的鞋印 和现场的鞋印对不上 |
[21:33] | You got three black-and-whites confirming that Commons and Nowlin responded to a 444. | 三个人证实Commons和Nowlin 的确响应444的要求 |
[21:38] | Give these guys a break. | 放过他们吧 |
[21:39] | Just because they weren’t the shooters doesn’t mean they weren’t involved. | 他们没有开枪并不意味着 他们没有卷进这个案子 |
[21:41] | Oh, what, so it’s a conspiracy? | 什么,照你这样说这是一个阴谋了? |
[21:42] | Oh, please! You got a bogus 444 call two blocks away. | 你要知道就在距现场2条街外有人报假警啊 |
[21:46] | Oh, come on, you know the deal. You know better than that. | 哦,算了吧 你应该了解一个警员的职责 |
[21:48] | There’s bogus calls come in every day. | 每天都有人打电话报假案 |
[21:49] | Well, maybe you don’t, because you’re the kind of guy who goes to serve a warrant without a gun. | 或许你不了解这个情况, 因为你不用抢去做搜查 |
[21:53] | I’m not a cop. | 我不是警察 |
[21:54] | Well, that’s a distinction that could be lost when the suspect’s still inside the house. | 如果嫌犯仍在房子里的话 那之间的工作性质差别就不存在 |
[21:57] | Look, I had your back. Now I expect you to have mine. | 听着,我给了你很多面子 现在我希望你给我一个面子 |
[22:01] | That’s not the way it works. In what city? | 这样不符合做事的原则 哪里不是这样? |
[22:04] | Hey, guys? I found something. | 嘿,伙计们!我找到了一些东西 |
[22:06] | Not now. | 等一下 |
[22:08] | No. You need to see this. Both of you. Now! | 不行。你们需要来看一下 现在就来! |
[22:15] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[22:34] | Sorry I didn’t find the soda bottle. | 不好意思,我没有找到你们要的可乐瓶 |
[22:39] | This’ll do. | 这件衣服也不错 |
[22:49] | Star-1 uniforms. It’s the biggest uniform shop in town. From casino dealers to cops. Shirt’s wet. | 这件衬衣是Star-1的。从赌场发牌的到警察 都穿这间镇上最大的制服店的衣服。它是湿的啊 |
[22:57] | I found it in a storm drain. | 我是在下水道找到它的 |
[22:59] | Where exactly? | 确切的地点? |
[23:00] | Two blocks west of the house. | 在现场以西两条街远的地方 |
[23:02] | Opposite direction from the 444. | 正好跟假案电话所说地点方向相反 |
[23:06] | uh … Buttons. | 噢,这件警服有纽扣啊 |
[23:09] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[23:11] | All the new uniforms have zippers. | 现在的新警服都配拉链 |
[23:18] | This collar’s dry. It’s hot out… at least a buck twenty-five. | 领子是干的. 外面很热… 起码一块两毛半 |
[23:23] | Let’s hope whoever was wearing that shirt sweats. | 不管是谁穿这衣服希望他在上面留下汗渍 |
[23:30] | The badge looks legit. I’ll run the number. | 这个警徽看起来是真的。我去查一下它上面的篇号 |
[23:40] | Roommates were unable to make a positive ID due to the accelerated decomposition, | 因为尸体腐烂的速度太快了 他的室友不能肯定他的身份 |
[23:45] | but dental records confirmed Daniel O’Hannissey. | 但是根据牙科记录 证实是 Daniel O’Hannissey |
[23:49] | Laceration on the forehead… macerated, but not significant. | 他的额头有一些破损 因为被水浸泡所以不是很明显 |
[23:55] | Contusion with a small laceration … here, below the ear. | 在耳朵的下面,这个地方 有一个小伤口 |
[23:59] | That did some damage. | 这个小伤口对他造成一些伤害 |
[24:01] | There’s an obvious hematoma in the subdural space consistent with a subdural bleed. | 伴随着硬膜出血 硬膜腔内有明显血肿 |
[24:05] | Herniation of the uncinate process on the same side. | 在同一面有钩状突起 |
[24:08] | Doc, uh, why is his brain green? | 医生,嗯。为什么他的大脑是绿色的啊 |
[24:11] | He was steamed. Turns the brain into lime gelatin. | 他被蒸汽熏过 所以使得大脑呈现出酸性凝胶状 |
[24:14] | Cause of death? | 死因是什么? |
[24:16] | Ruled out drowning. There was no water in the lungs. | 因为肺部没有进水的痕迹 所以排除是溺水身亡 |
[24:19] | He was dead before he hit the water. | 在他碰到水以前他已经死了 |
[24:21] | So, you are looking at it… a blow to the back of the head. | 你们看看他的这个地方 由于 头部后面遭到重击 |
[24:24] | Resulted in a subdural hematoma. Sort of like a slow leak in a tire. | 导致硬膜血肿 就像一个轮胎在慢慢漏气一样 |
[24:30] | A slow leak in a tire? | 一个轮胎在慢慢漏气? |
[24:32] | Odds are Danny had no idea he was bleeding in his brain. | Danny 或许根本不知道 他颅内出血 |
[24:36] | He probably felt fine. Maybe a little woozy. | 除了头有点晕 他可能没感到其他异常情况 |
[24:38] | Then out of nowhere, he drops. | 不知在什么地方他就摔倒了 |
[24:40] | How long do you think he lived after the blow? | 你认为他头部受重击后 活了多久? |
[24:42] | 12 to 24 hours. | 12到24小时 |
[24:45] | Well, he had to have been in the water for a couple of days to look like this. | 他一定在水里泡了两天 才会变成现在这个样子 |
[24:49] | Roommates last saw him Thursday. So I guess we start there and we work backwards. | 室友最后一次看到他是在星期四 我们就从那一天开始往前推 |
[24:54] | Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢。不谢 |
[24:58] | I lost my badge years ago. Filed a report. Got issued a new one. | 我几年前就把这块警徽弄丢了 我打了报告,然后得到了一块新的 |
[25:02] | Yeah, I’m aware of officers “losing” their badges. | 我对警员丢了警徽略知一二 |
[25:06] | Then we don’t have a problem, do we? | 那我们还有什么问题呢? |
[25:07] | No, we got a problem ’cause your badge was found in the proximity of a crime scene. | 不,因为你的警徽是在案发现场附近找到的 我们对你很怀疑 |
[25:11] | How’d you manage to lose your badge? | 你说怎么把自己的警徽弄丢的? |
[25:14] | Such is life. | 一不小心它就不见了 |
[25:16] | That’s not the answer I was hoping for. | 这不是我所想要的答案 |
[25:18] | I’ve been looking at your jacket. Reads like a novel. | 我看了了你的档案 就像看小说一样 |
[25:22] | You got a lot of entries in here. You got, uh … beat-and-release. | 你在档案里有很多 使用暴力的记录 |
[25:25] | You got some stick therapy. What’s up with this? | 你曾接收镇静治疗 。这是怎么回事? |
[25:28] | Show me a cop without a few entries in his jacket, I’ll show you a pogue. | 如果你能找到一个档案里没什么记录的警察 他肯定是一个混蛋 |
[25:33] | You referring to me? | 你是在影射我吗? |
[25:35] | Guys like you get to sit on your ass behind a desk because guys like me are out there doing the real work. | 家伙能悠闲地坐在办公桌后面 是因为有一群像我这样的人在外面冲锋陷阵 |
[25:40] | Okay, tough guy, tell me what you know. | 是吗?�湃耍�还有什么要说的? |
[25:42] | I lost my badge. End of story. | 我弄丢了我的警徽。仅此而已 |
[25:44] | If I ever find the guy that stole it, be–… | 如果我找到偷我警徽的人,我会。。。 |
[25:48] | I want my union rep. | 我要我的工会代表 |
[25:50] | I’m it. | 我就是。 |
[25:51] | I want somebody impartial. | 我需要公正地评判这事 |
[25:53] | Well, I was impartial. Now open up. | 我就是公正,现在张开嘴 |
[25:59] | You went for a bottle and found a shirt? | 你是去找瓶子结果找到一件衬衣? |
[26:02] | This swab is your new priority. | 分析这个棉签上的唾液样本是你现在的首要任务 |
[26:03] | I was just filling Nick in… | 我刚把分析结果给 Nick |
[26:05] | Fill me in first. The sweat stain? | 把这个结果先给我. 汗渍的分析结果出来没有? |
[26:06] | Uh, I was just getting started. I can do them both together. | 刚刚开始分析 我现在可以两个分析一起进行 |
[26:10] | The shoe print? Running it through limbic. | 鞋印有结果了吗? 查看一下鞋印的边缘. |
[26:12] | How can you be doing that when you’re standing here? | 还站着干吗 赶快去做检测啊 |
[26:14] | I’m at the corner of Harmon Hill and 25th. | 我在Harmon Hill和第25大街交界的拐角 |
[26:16] | Just east of the intersection. There’s been a shooting. | 就在十字路口东边 有一声枪响 |
[26:19] | I think a cop got shot. John, oh… just occurred. I heard shots. | 有一个警察被击中了。John,噢 刚发生 。我听见枪声 |
[26:24] | Where are we? | 进展怎样了? |
[26:25] | Check it out. | 听听看 |
[26:26] | I think a cop got shot. John, oh … just occurred. I heard shots. | 有一个警察被击中了。John,噢 刚发生 。我听见枪声 |
[26:32] | I have never heard a citizen that calm. | 我还从没见过如此镇定的报警者 |
[26:34] | This 911 caller knew the drill. He’s using Officers code. | 这个打911的人知道报警的模式 他说的是标准警员的表达方式 |
[26:38] | ‘J’ becomes john. ‘O’ becomes ocean. J.O….Just occurred. | ‘J’ 变成了 john. ‘O’ 变成了 ocean. J.O.就是 Just occurred |
[26:43] | Old habits die hard. | 虎胆龙威的手法 |
[26:45] | I’m only halfway home. I need a voice exemplar. | 声音的分析只搞了一半 我需要声音的样本 |
[26:47] | Did you get a name off that badge? | 那个警徽的主人你找到了吗? |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:50] | You know, Daniel was from Green Bay. | Daniel 是从Green Bay来的 |
[26:53] | Big-time diehard football fan. He tried to walk-on here, but, | 他是狂列的足球爱好者 他想进这里的队 |
[26:57] | uh … didn’t make the team. But, hey, come game night, he was always at the stadium. | 却落选了,但是只要哪天晚上有比赛 他都会在球场 |
[27:03] | What about the away games? | 没有比赛的日子他怎么过呢? |
[27:05] | He watched one game at home and lost all of his chill privileges. | 他在家看了一场, 然后再也没有了 |
[27:08] | It was ugly. | 很糟 |
[27:10] | Define ugly. | 请解释–很糟 |
[27:11] | Busted the couch, jumping on it. Neighbors called the cops ’cause he was so loud. | 他打烂了沙发,在沙发上乱蹦, 邻居报警因为声音太大 |
[27:16] | He was a real bluto. | 他真是一个捣蛋鬼 |
[27:17] | Where else did he ‘bluto’? | 他还到其他的地方捣蛋吗? |
[27:23] | Everybody knew Dan-O. He’s the kind of guy that keeps a place like this in business. | 这里的每个人都认识Dan-O 这是有了像他这样的家伙 我们这里才能保持热闹的气氛 |
[27:28] | I’m going to miss him. | 我会怀念他的 |
[27:30] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看到他是在什么时候? |
[27:32] | When was the last rebel game? Thursday. | Rebel队的上一场比赛是什么时候? 星期四 |
[27:35] | Did you notice anything? Did he …feel okay? | 那时你注意什么没有? 他看上去还好吗? |
[27:38] | Better than okay. He was pumped. | 他那时好得不能再好了,活力十足. |
[27:40] | He was so pumped that him and some of his buddies got into it with some other guys. | 就是因为他精力太充沛了 他和一些朋友和另外一伙人发生了冲突 |
[27:43] | Wh-what do you mean? He started a fight? | 当时情况是怎么样的 冲突是他挑起来的么? |
[27:45] | No, Shirley Temple started the fight. | 不, 是Shirley Temple 队的几个家伙挑起来的. |
[27:47] | Right there! Right there! WOO! | 快呀! 快呀! |
[27:51] | Hey, see those four guys down there? Give them four Shirley Temples. | 看到那边的四个家伙了吗? 给他们4个 Shirley Temples. |
[27:57] | Shirley temples — extra cherries. Keep the change. | Shirley temples — 再加樱桃. 不用找了 |
[28:00] | Shirley temples all around. | Shirley temples 每人有份儿 |
[28:02] | Hey, Wayne, those are for you, buddy. Those are for you and your boys. | 嘿, Wayne, 这是送给你们的, 伙计. 那是给你们的. |
[28:06] | How did Shirley take it? | Shirley 反应怎么样? |
[28:09] | Not so good. | 不是很好 |
[28:11] | Come here, tough guy. Yeah! | 过来,�湃� 耶! |
[28:18] | You know how guys are. They scrap until someone gets a touchdown. | 你知道他们是怎么样的人. 在进球以前他们争吵了几分钟 |
[28:21] | Yeah. Yeah, right. | 是的 是的, 对 |
[28:25] | Do you see any of those guys in here now? | 那些人现在在这里吗? |
[28:30] | There’s a couple of Shirleys over there by the big screen. | 在大屏幕的那边 有两个Shirleys 队的拥泵 |
[28:36] | Jen, I need a sample of Fromansky’s voice. | Jen,我需要Fromansky的声音样本 |
[28:39] | What’s it worth to you? | 给了你样本怎么感谢我呢? |
[28:42] | Drinks? | 请你喝一杯怎么样? |
[28:44] | I don’t think you understand. | 没有情调 |
[28:46] | Officer in pursuit of late-model Honda civic. | 我正在追踪 开本田车的人 |
[28:49] | Possibly stolen. Heading northbound on Koval Lane. | 那辆车在Koval大街往北驶去 它可能是偷来的 |
[28:52] | Hold on. | 停止 |
[28:54] | Now, I’ve got three full minutes of Officer Fromansky here. | 我手上有 Fromansky警官 整三分钟的录音 |
[28:57] | I was thinking of maybe taking it to the dispatch convention. | 我打算拿它去传呼大会上展示 |
[29:01] | Oh, no, no. Okay, okay. Drinks at my place. | 不要啊 到我家喝一杯 ,行了吧! |
[29:07] | I can make that dub for you. What time? | 我可以把那录音番录给你, 什么时间? |
[29:31] | Got a second? | 有时间聊聊? |
[29:33] | You’re a suspect in an ongoing investigation. We’re not allowed to have a conversation. | 你是正在进行的调查的嫌疑犯. 我们之间不允许有私下交谈 |
[29:39] | I wouldn’t waste my life on them. | 我不会在那两个家伙身上浪费生命 |
[29:45] | Well, if that’s true, then your DNA sample will rule you out. | 如果真是那样 你的DNA会为你澄清的 |
[29:48] | Someday, you’re going to need me or my buddies at a scene .. | 总有一天,在罪案现场 你会需要我和我的人的 |
[29:53] | and wouldn’t you know it– we all hit traffic on the way. | 你应该不会不清楚,我们总有一天会碰头的。 |
[29:58] | Is that how you do your job, officer? | 你就是这样办公的吗, 警官? |
[30:01] | Have a safe night. | 晚安 |
[30:12] | Officer in pursuit of late-model honda civic … | 我正在追踪开本田车的人 |
[30:15] | just occurred … I heard shots . | 刚发生 … 我听到枪声 . |
[30:17] | Heading northbound … | 朝北驶去 … |
[30:20] | just east of the intersection. There’s been a … | 十字路口的东边. 有… |
[30:24] | Pitch, speed, volume — They’re all different. It’s not even close. | 音高, 速率, 响度– 完全不一样. 一点近似的都没有. |
[30:29] | Maybe he disguised his voice. | 这个声音或许是他装出来的. |
[30:32] | There’s no distortion. | 声音间没有发生扭曲. |
[30:33] | Fromansky didn’t make that call, Gris. | 那个电话不是Fromansky 打的 |
[30:38] | The, uh, sweat from the uniform not a match to officer Fromansky. | 警服上的汗渍不是 Fromansky警官的 |
[30:54] | You’re a hard guy to find. | 找到你好难啊 |
[30:59] | I messed up, Jim. I got ahead of the evidence. | 我有点混乱了, Jim. 我跑在证据的前头了。 |
[31:05] | I made it personal, and I don’t know why. | 在分析时掺入了我的个人想法. 我不知道为什么 |
[31:09] | We both got a little stubborn. Did a little head-butting. | 我们都有点犟. 喜欢钻牛角尖. |
[31:16] | I kind of liked it. You were like your old self there. Anyway … | 我有点喜欢。 你就像从前一样,不管怎么说 … |
[31:23] | Fromansky was my money, too. | Fromansky 也是有点这种性格 |
[31:25] | I still think it’s somebody inside. | 我还是觉得是我们内部的其他人干的 |
[31:27] | Pull off a murder like this, it takes some practice. So… | 凶手这么熟练地谋杀了两个人, . 让我.. |
[31:32] | one thing I remembered. About six or seven months ago, | 记起了 六七个月前的一件事 |
[31:35] | we arrested a couple of gang-bangers. | 我们抓住了两个黑帮成员 |
[31:38] | They were popping blackjack dealers on their way home from work, | 他们上班时专门打劫 赌客庄主 |
[31:41] | taking their toke envelopes. Because of some technicality, | 抢走他们装有毒品的信封 由于某些原因, |
[31:46] | Judge Slater let them walk right out of the courtroom. | Slater法官将这些黑帮成员 当庭释放 |
[31:51] | I mean, they were talking about this in the precinct for weeks. | 他们在自己的地盘中 把这是议论了几个星期 |
[31:54] | Now this morality play has a very quick and unhappy ending. Somebody shot them. | 最后的结局很不愉快 有人杀了他们 |
[32:00] | Vigilantes? | 是义务警员吗? |
[32:02] | Maybe. But still, I don’t like a cop for this. | 可能吧. 一个警察这样做 我很不欣赏 |
[32:08] | So take the cops out. Who’s left? | 如果排除警察的话. 还有谁会干呢? |
[32:55] | “All for our country.” | “为了国家.” |
[32:58] | That’s what he probably told himself. | 可能这就是他的作案动机 |
[33:12] | Like I told you before, if you’re here for a warrant, you better have evidence to backit up. | 就像我以前告诉你的一样, 如果你要逮捕令,最好先拿出证据来 |
[33:16] | We’re not here to get a warrant, Judge. We’re here to serve one. | 我们不是来要逮捕令的, 法官. 我们是来逮捕人的. |
[33:21] | Wayne, you want to tell us about the game Friday night? | Wayne, 你想告诉我们 周五晚比赛的情况吗? |
[33:23] | You mean like strategy? Chalk talk? | 你们想听球队的战术? 还是泛泛的评论? |
[33:26] | Start with the Shirley Temples and go from there. | 从Shirley Temples 开始 |
[33:28] | You’re talking about those idiots from UNLV. | 你说的是 那些来自UNLV的笨蛋 |
[33:32] | We have a witness that said you guys had a beef. | 我们有目击者证实 你们发生了口角 |
[33:35] | Specifically, you and number seven. | 特别是, 你和那个穿7号球衣的. |
[33:37] | Dude, I don’t even know those guys, okay? They came in, they tried to be funny, and we set them straight. | 我根本就不认识他们。他们闯进来, 想找点乐子,我们就给他们些教训。 |
[33:42] | How? | 怎么给的? |
[33:44] | Gave them a little talking to. | 跟他们讨论了一下. |
[33:46] | Any blows exchanged? Physical contact? | 有交手吗? 身体接触? |
[33:48] | Did that punk bitch rat us out? It was harmless. It was nothing. | 是不是那个混蛋跟你们说了些什么? 没害的,根本算不了什么。 |
[33:54] | Punk bitch? A kid is dead. | 混蛋? 他已经死了 |
[33:58] | What? | 什么? |
[33:59] | Dan O’Hannissey is dead. | Dan O’Hannissey 死了 |
[34:03] | I didn’t do anything. Hey, that guy left before we did, and he was fine. | 我什么都没做. 嘿, 那个家伙比我们先走,那时他还好好的. |
[34:08] | He was still running his mouth. | 而且在不停地叫骂. |
[34:10] | I suppose your buddies will testify to that? | 你的同伴能证实你说的吗? |
[34:12] | Yeah, they’ll testify to that. Look, you can ask anybody who was in there. | 可以阿 他们可以证实 听着, 那天在那的人你们随便问哪个都行. |
[34:17] | Interesting ring you’ve got on. | 你带的指环很特别啊. |
[34:21] | The SMU sharks. | SMU的 鲨鱼 |
[34:23] | That’s a college ring. Mind if I borrow it? | 这是学校的标志. 能借给我吗? |
[34:27] | You want to borrow my ring? | 你想要我的指环? |
[34:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:31] | Okay. Take it. I didn’t do anything. | 好的. 拿去吧. 我什么都没做. |
[34:39] | You’re not under arrest. You’re free to go. | 我们不是逮捕你. 现在你可以走了. |
[34:42] | You have a lot of nerve walking in my chambers accusing me of murder. | 你很大的胆来我这里 指控我犯了谋杀罪 |
[34:46] | I’m not accusing you of murder. I just want to see your shoes. | 我们不是指控你 我们只是想看一下你的鞋 |
[34:50] | You’ve a warrant to search my closet? We need to see all your shoes. | 你们搜查我的房间有搜查令吗? 我们只是想看看你的鞋. |
[34:53] | That goes for your bailiff and your clerk as well. Gentlemen, please remove your shoes. | 还有你的法警和秘书的鞋 先生们,请脱鞋 |
[34:57] | I’m sure you’d want to set an example for all court employees. | 我肯定你应该 为手下做个榜样 |
[35:01] | The warrant is limited to me, my Clerk and the Bailiff? | 只限于我, 我的法警 还有秘书吗? |
[35:04] | The Klinefeld warrant was generated from this office, and only you three had access to their personal information, so … yeah. | Klinefeld 的逮捕令是在这个办公室签署的 只有你们三位接触过他们夫妇的个人信息,所以。。。对 |
[35:11] | I look forward to the day you return to my courtroom, Detective. | 我希望有一天 你会上我的法庭 |
[35:17] | Who issued the warrant? | 谁签的搜查证? |
[35:19] | Judge Correll. | Correll法官 |
[35:20] | Good Judge. Always count on him for paper. | 好法官,我们总是指望着他能签署法令 |
[35:26] | Not this pair. | 不是这双 |
[35:37] | Not those. | 不是的 |
[35:40] | You a smoker? | 你吸烟? |
[35:43] | Is that a crime? | 这违法吗? |
[35:44] | It’s not good for you. | 对你身体不好 |
[36:05] | What tipped you to the ring? | 这个指环让你想到了什么? |
[36:07] | Jaws. | 大白鲨 |
[36:08] | Peter Benchley’s Jaws? | Peter Benchley的下巴? |
[36:11] | No, it was in Steven Spielberg’s Jaws. | 不, 是Steven Spielberg的大白鲨 |
[36:13] | They had this mechanical shark named Bruce. And he kept swimming round and round in circles. | 拍电影时他们做了一条叫Bruce的机器鲨鱼 Bruce就像这样转着圈 |
[36:19] | How come? | 为什么呢? |
[36:20] | His dorsal fin was bent. | 它的背鳍是弯的. |
[36:27] | How did Bruce’s fin get bent? | Bruce的背鳍是怎么弯的? |
[36:29] | Same way the kid’s ring did. It hit something. | 就像那个孩子的指环一样. 它撞到了什么东西. |
[36:35] | Don’t be pushing, tough guy! | 别推, 垃圾! |
[36:48] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[36:50] | Come on. Come on! Come on! | 来啊. 来啊! 来啊! |
[36:52] | Forget it, man. | 算了,伙计 |
[36:57] | You got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在和我开玩笑 |
[36:58] | You threw a punch. Probably a sucker punch. | 你打了他一下. 可能这一击很致命 |
[37:02] | Look, I told you, that guy walked away. | 听着,我告诉过你 那家伙是自己走出去的 |
[37:04] | But he was already dying. And you’re responsible. | 那时他已经在向死亡迈进了 你应该对此负责 |
[37:08] | Now who’s the punk… bitch? | 现在谁是混蛋呢? |
[37:19] | This is detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police Department. | 这是 Las Vegas警署的Jim Brass探长, |
[37:22] | Interview room “A.” I’m with Stuart Gardner, County Court Clerk. | 在审讯室 A. 我和 Stuart Gardner法院秘书在一起 |
[37:28] | Please, um, state your name. | 请,报上你的姓名 |
[37:32] | Stuart Gardner. G-A-R-D-N-E-R. | |
[37:36] | And spell it for the record. That’s right. You used to be a cop. | 对着录音机说出来 很好. 你过去是警察. |
[37:40] | Once a cop, always a cop. You and I are brothers. | 曾经是警察, 永远是警察. 你和我是兄弟 |
[37:48] | I’m not your brother. | 我没你这样的兄弟 |
[37:58] | You’re a murderer. | 你是凶手 |
[38:01] | I have a warrant to search these premises. | 我奉命搜查这间房子,这是搜查证 |
[38:04] | This is a joke. You can’t arrest me. | 是不是开玩笑啊。你不能拘捕我 |
[38:06] | I’m not here to arrest you. | 我不是来拘捕你的 |
[38:09] | What, wait a second … | 怎么,等等 |
[38:23] | We also found your old uniform shirt, with your DNA on the collar. | 我们找到了一件你的旧衬衫 领子上还有你的DNA |
[38:31] | What are you going to retire on? Psych? Medical? What? | 你为什么退出警局?是心理,生理还是其他原因 |
[38:35] | Weren’t you close to retirement? After you shot that bystander? | 你射杀那个旁观者后 难道不打算退休吗? |
[38:41] | Ah, you want to talk about me, huh? Oh, you’re a clerk. Get your facts straight. | 你想评论我吗? 噢,你是一个秘书,把事实搞清吧。 |
[38:49] | He wasn’t a bystander. He was a passenger in a felony pursuit. | 他不是 旁观者 他是我们追捕的罪犯的乘客。 |
[38:54] | So how’d you get promoted to Captain after that? | 知后你是怎么当上警长的? |
[38:57] | Must be my good looks. | 是因为我的相貌吧 |
[38:58] | You agreed to drive a desk… at CSI… with all the sleazy civilians. | 你同意让CSI这些平庸的人 来办案 |
[39:04] | Don’t knock the CSI, Stuart. They put a lot of bad guys away. | 不要攻击 CSI, Stuart. 他们也将很多坏人绳之以法 |
[39:08] | You know, I’m going to give you a little therapy for free. | 让我为你提供一些免费感化吧。 |
[39:12] | You know, if you had only shown a little restraint, | 如果你能克制一下你自己 |
[39:16] | they would have processed the DNA after Klinefelds’. Slam-dunk case. | 他们会把DNA 说成是 Klinefeld 然后结案 |
[39:21] | Lots of guys get off on slam-dunk cases. | 这是这样的结案让很多人逍遥法外 |
[39:25] | Yeah, I bet you saw a lot of that working for Judge Slater, most liberal judge in the state. | 是的,我敢肯定你一定知道 这个州最开放的法官 Slater 的很多判决 |
[39:29] | Bet you saw a lot of good cases go south, while you just processed those release forms, huh? | 在你制作释放文书时 你肯定知道很多案子都不了了之 |
[39:38] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[39:46] | Doesn’t it piss you off to put all your hard work in the hands of twelve people too stupid to get off jury duty? | 你辛勤工作的成败全掌握在 那十二个傻瓜陪审团手上时难道你生不生气? |
[39:56] | Stuart, sit down. | Stuart,坐下. |
[40:05] | This guy’s a nut job vigilante. He’s making the whole department look bad. | 那个家伙真是一个刺头 他让这个警署感到难堪 |
[40:12] | I guess he’d just figured he’d take a shortcut. You’ve thought about it. | 我认为他用他认为这简洁的方式解决了问题 你想过的那种方式 |
[40:20] | Yeah, lots of times … what about you? | 是啊 ,很多次了,你呢? |