时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Okay. Come on. | 太好了,快转呀 |
[00:10] | Come on. | 快转呀。 |
[00:10] | Let’s go. | 转转转 |
[00:14] | All right. Black 22. | 好的。我下黑色 22。 |
[00:17] | If this happens, I’m buying you a shot. | 假如你押中的话,我请你喝酒。 |
[00:20] | No more bets. | 请不要再下注了。 |
[00:27] | Yes! | 哇。中了 |
[00:34] | Yeah. | 太棒了。 |
[00:36] | Give me my money. | 把我的筹码给我。 |
[00:38] | Oh, my. | 哇,都是我的。 |
[00:40] | Let’s cash out. | 我们去把筹码兑换成现金吧 |
[00:42] | Why? I, uh, I thought we were going to take some risks tonight. | 为什么?我以为今天晚上我们计划 要下大注呀。 |
[00:45] | Come on … I want to go dancing. | 求你了 … 我想跳舞。 |
[00:47] | Really? Mm-hmm. | 真的吗? 是呀 |
[00:48] | Okay. As long as it’s lap dancing. | 那好吧。我只跳贴膝舞。 |
[00:52] | What has gotten into you? | 你不会是醉了吧? |
[00:58] | Hey, buddy, when you get a chance, can I get a couple more of these martinis? | 嗨,伙计,待你有空儿, 给我两杯马提尼酒? |
[01:01] | One with an olive, one with a twist. Thank you. | 一杯加橄榄,另一杯加柠檬搂条 谢谢 |
[01:06] | Why don’t we, um … take those up to the room? | 为什么我们不 . . . 把这些带上房去 |
[01:12] | ‘Cause I’m feeling a little … uh … | 这会让我感觉更。。。 |
[01:15] | Frisky. | 放松一些 |
[01:25] | Do you know them? | 你认识他们? |
[01:27] | No, but how frisky do you feel? | 不,不过你觉得放松得怎样? |
[02:11] | Housekeeping. Coming in. | 清洁房间。我进来了。 |
[03:02] | Her throat’s been slit by what appears to have been a very sharp implement. | 她的喉咙被切, 看起来是被很锋利的器具拉开了 |
[03:10] | The room is completely stripped. No bedding, no sheets. | 房间被人彻底的清理过。 没有寝具,没有被单。 |
[03:14] | No towels, either. Someone took a few souvenirs. | 也没有毛巾。 有人带走了一些纪念品。 |
[03:19] | I’ll check the surveillance tapes. | 我会去查看一下监视录象带的。 |
[03:30] | Alice Dominguez. | |
[03:33] | She wasn’t robbed. | 她没有被抢劫过的迹象。 |
[03:35] | It’s not her room, either. | 这也不是她的房间。 |
[03:37] | It was registered under the name of Parker. | 这个房间是用一个叫帕克的人的名字登记的。 |
[03:41] | A wedding ring. With her housband | 一个结婚戒指。和他的丈夫一起。 |
[03:50] | I think your cell phone’s vibrating. | 我想是你的手机在震动。 |
[03:51] | You heard that? | 你听到了? |
[03:52] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯,是的 |
[03:56] | You’re back. | 你就在手机后面。 |
[03:59] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[04:38] | There’s only two reasons why people get murdered in a casino. | 在赌场里被谋杀只可能有两种原因。 |
[04:41] | Sex or money. Well, on the money side, | 美色或是金钱。好吧,先考虑一下钱这方面。 |
[04:44] | the room was booked yesterday, | 房间是昨天预定的 |
[04:45] | under a stolen credit card belonging to a Mrs. Parker. | 预定时用的是一张属于帕克太太的被盗的信用卡 |
[04:47] | She’s a 75-year-old | 她已经75岁了 |
[04:49] | living alone in Henderson. As far as sex goes, well, | 孤身一人居住在Henderson。早过了需要性的年纪了 |
[04:53] | I want to be a believer. | 我想成为一个信徒。 |
[04:55] | Room closest to the exit. Imagine that. | 想象一下,房间靠近出口 |
[04:59] | Quick escape. Murder Central. Security cameras? | 安全通道。谋杀的中心。需要旅馆的安全录象吗? |
[05:03] | Uh, not in the hallway. Only in the elevator. We’re on it. | 嗯,不过不是走廊上的。只要电梯里面的。我们在找 |
[05:07] | Take the exit. | 我去出口看一下 |
[05:08] | I’ll take the money trail. | 我去查一下钱的行踪 |
[05:10] | And I’ll, uh … go door-to-door. | 那么我就门挨门的去查看一下吧 |
[05:18] | This is very weird. | 这太不合常理了 |
[05:23] | Yeah, usually when someone gets their throat cut, it’s from behind. | 是呀,通常要把人的喉咙切开的话一般是从后面。 |
[05:27] | Yeah, and it starts there, ends there. It’s not very deep. | 不错,切口从这里开始,到那里结束。并非很深。 |
[05:32] | No ligature marks. No defensive wounds. | 没有捆绑过的痕迹。没有反抗后留下的伤痕 |
[05:37] | I think whoever did this was sitting in that chair. | 我想那个干的是坐在那椅子上的 |
[05:48] | She sat there and allowed someone to slit her throat? | 难道是她坐在那里让某个人划开了她的喉咙? |
[05:54] | Hey, girl. | 你好,女孩 |
[05:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:56] | What you got? | 有什么收获吗? |
[05:58] | Not much. Mrs. Dominguez checked in with her husband yesterday. Room 869. | 不是很多。Dominguez夫人 昨天跟他的丈夫一起住在859号房间 |
[06:03] | 869? That’s, like, two floors away from where she was found dead. | 859吗?和被谋杀的女孩 所住的有两层的间隔 |
[06:06] | Anybody heard from the husband yet? | 还没有她丈夫的消息吗? |
[06:08] | He’s M.I.A., but he left a gambling paper trail. | 他失踪了,但是他留下了赌博的文件痕迹 |
[06:10] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:11] | I have a signature and a thumbprint from where Mr. Dominguez signed a $5,000 cash-advance check. | 我找到了一个留有Dominguez签名和指印的 5000美元的预付现金支票 |
[06:16] | Cash advance, huh? | 预付现今? |
[06:17] | It was cash advance on a credit card. It’s not cheap. | 这需要在信用卡上预付。不便宜 |
[06:20] | It’s, like $90 every thousand. | 每一千需要支付90美金 |
[06:21] | That’s a rip-off. | 这简直是在抢钱! |
[06:23] | Not if you’re desperate. He must have had a bad night. | 如果要是不孤注一掷的话, 他那晚上肯定不好过 |
[06:25] | Yeah, and Mrs. Dominguez had a worse night. You know, nobody’s checked their suite yet. Would you care to join me? | 是呀,Dominguez夫人晚上过的更糟糕。 还没有人去检查他们的套房,介意跟我们去吗? |
[06:30] | Let’s do it. | 那就去做吧 |
[06:31] | I heard some voices raised and a door slamming. | 我听到了高起的嘈杂声和砸门的声音 |
[06:33] | Mm. How many voices? | 恩,那有几个人的声音呢? |
[06:35] | Two. No, wait. Uh, maybe it was three. | 两个,不,等一下,恩,或许是三个 |
[06:40] | a man and a woman. | 一个男的和一个女的 |
[06:41] | What were they saying? | 他们讲了些什么呢? |
[06:42] | Uh, it was hard to tell. You know, the walls in these joints are pretty thick. | 很难听清楚他们都讲了些什么。 要知道房间之间的墙实在是太厚了 |
[06:46] | They were definitely arguing about something. | 我能肯定他们是在争论些什么东西 |
[06:48] | Did you get a look at them? | 那你没有出去看一下吗? |
[06:49] | Uh, just through the spy hole. | 恩,只是通过窥视孔看到一些 |
[06:50] | Obviously he’s insane. They’re both crazy. | 很显然那个男的精神不是很正常。他们都很疯狂 |
[06:51] | Why would you put me in that situation? | 为什么你要让我处在那样的境地? |
[06:54] | I didn’t put you in that position with … | 我没有让你处在那样的境地。。 |
[06:55] | What time was that? | 那是什么时间? |
[06:56] | 10:35. | |
[06:57] | 10:35. You seem to be pretty sure about that. | 10:35. 你似乎对这个时间十分有把握 |
[07:01] | Well, I-I had just ordered a pay-per-view movie, | 是的,我刚刚点了一个付费电影 |
[07:04] | and it was just about to begin. | 就刚刚开始 |
[07:05] | Oh, yeah? Which one was that? | 哦,是吗?那是什么电影呢? |
[07:06] | Arma-get-it-on. | |
[07:08] | You mean, Armageddon? | 你是说Armageddon吗? |
[07:10] | Arma-get-it-on. | 不, Arma-get-it-on. |
[07:17] | Oh. Good movie? | 哦,电影还不错吧 |
[07:19] | Worked for me. | 还可以吧 |
[08:06] | Hey, guys. How you doing? | 嗨,伙计,你好吗? |
[08:08] | Uh, I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab, and I’m | 恩,我是和Las Vegas犯罪实验室一起的,我是 |
[08:10] | Nick Stokes? | |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:12] | What’s up? It’s Kenny! Kenny Richmond. Rebel baseball. | 怎么了?我是Kenny! Kenny Richmond. 叛逆棒球队。 |
[08:19] | I played backup catcher. | 我是候补接球手 |
[08:20] | Kenny. Yeah! | 哈,是我 |
[08:21] | Hi, Kenny! Yeah! | |
[08:23] | How you doing, man? How you doing? | 你最近好吗? 你呢? |
[08:23] | Good to see you. Good to see you! Look at you, man | 很高兴见到你 见到你实在是太高兴了。看下你,很不错呀 |
[08:25] | Yeah. | Yeah. 是的 是的 |
[08:26] | What are you doing here? You a cop now? | 你在这里做什么呢?你现在是警察吗? |
[08:29] | Uh, Crime Scene Investigator. I’m on a case. | 恩,犯罪现场调查人。我正在忙一个案子。 |
[08:31] | Crime scene? Rock on, man. | 犯罪现场? |
[08:34] | You’re here on the tenth floor thing, right? | 你是为了那10楼事件,是吗? |
[08:37] | Right. | 是的 |
[08:38] | Yeah. I heard about that, man. Everybody’s talking about it. | 恩,我听说那个谋杀案了 这里的每个人都在谈论那件事。 |
[08:42] | Somebody, uh, bashed some chick’s brains in, I think, right? | 有人 . . . 打坏了某个女人的脑袋 是吗? |
[08:45] | Yeah, actually, uh, she had her throat slit | 是的,事实上,她的喉咙被割破了 |
[08:48] | and bled out all over the room. | 而且鲜血四溅 |
[08:49] | I’ll know more when I check the surveillance camera. | 等我检查过监视录象的话我会知道的更多一些 |
[08:52] | Well, what are you doing down here? | 那么你到下面这里来做什么呢? |
[08:54] | Uh, I’m just checking possible escape routes. | 恩,我想查看一下罪犯可能的逃跑路线 |
[08:55] | She was murdered in the room closest to the exit. | 她被杀的那个房间紧靠着紧急通道 |
[08:59] | Murder Central. | 谋杀的中心 |
[09:00] | Murder Central, huh? | 谋杀的中心啊? |
[09:05] | Cool. | 棒极了 |
[09:06] | Cut began at the right carotid. | 切痕从右颈动脉开始 |
[09:08] | Severed the artery and the jugular vein and terminated at the trachea. | 动脉和静脉血管破坏的比较严重 最后终止于气管 |
[09:12] | It’s not as deep as I would expect for this kind of crime. | 对于这种类型的谋杀案来说 这种伤口并不是很深 |
[09:16] | He sliced her gently? | 难道他是轻轻的划开她的脖子的吗? |
[09:17] | Well, yeah. Oftentimes, the only thing intact is the spinal column. | 恩 ,是的。通常这时就只有脊柱是连着的 |
[09:21] | This did the job and nothing more. | 这样就完事了,没什么其他的 |
[09:22] | And what did the tox report give us? | 化验市有什么要报告的吗? |
[09:25] | Alcohol count was .20. | 酒精含量的.20 |
[09:27] | Double the legal limit. | 是法定含量的两倍 |
[09:28] | There was no limit to Mrs. Dominguez. | 对与Dominguez. 夫人来说并没有限制 |
[09:29] | Blood work showed heavy traces of M.D.M.A. | 验血显示出其带有大量的M.D.M.A. |
[09:32] | Ecstasy? And alcohol? Party mix. | 毒品? 和酒精? 应该是两者都有吧 |
[09:35] | Yeah, it might have made her docile. | 是的,这可能会让她驯服一些 |
[09:38] | Well, maybe it explains why she was cut from the front. | 是的,或许这是那人从她前边把她的脖子拉开的解释 |
[09:40] | That may explain her head. Now let’s move down to the toes. | 我们已经解释过她的头部的伤痕了 那么下面让我们来看下她的脚趾 |
[09:55] | Glitter? | 会发光? |
[09:56] | Yeah. There is a … a strip club, um, named Shimmer on industrial. | 是的。这是脱衣舞夜总会 叫”闪光的工场” |
[10:06] | I, uh, recognized the “s” almost immediately. | 我一看到字母s 就利马认出来了 |
[10:11] | You go, Doc. | 你厉害,医生。 |
[10:16] | Hello? | 你好? |
[10:17] | Mr. Dominguez? | |
[10:28] | Looks like the bed wasn’t slept in. | 这个床没有人睡过 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:44] | Stopped for gas in Barstow. Big tank. $43. | 在Barstow停车入汽油。油罐很大。43美元 |
[10:49] | Clothes are still here. | 衣服都还在这里 |
[10:50] | Ford explorer. California plates. Two-Paul-Charlie-Edward-329. | 福特Explorer. 加州车牌. |
[10:55] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:36] | Hey, Warrick. Take a look at this wound. It’s different than the wife’s. | 嗨, Warrick. 看一下这个伤口 看起来跟他妻子的那个很不一样 |
[11:41] | She was cut from the front. | 她是被人从前面割开的 |
[11:43] | Yeah, this one looks like he was cut from the back. | 是的,这个象是从后面被割开的 |
[12:06] | Hey, guys? I got a knife. | 嗨,伙计们。我发现了一把刀子 |
[12:21] | Use this, uh … cash-advance check Warrick found as a reference. | 用这张Warrick发现的预付支票作为样板 |
[12:26] | Hmm. Ink pads make for great exemplars. | 恩,墨水印确实是个不错的样本 |
[12:28] | And compare that to the print I pulled off the exit door and the knife… please. | 请把这个和从安全门上的和刀子上的 指纹的复印件比较一下 |
[12:32] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:41] | Good characteristics here. | 非常典型的指纹 |
[12:47] | Match to the door handle. | 跟门把手上的指纹一样 |
[12:52] | And a match to the knife. | 而且和刀子上的指纹也一样 |
[12:54] | One print on the knife. One print on the exit door. | 一个指纹是刀子上的,一个是安全门上的 |
[12:57] | Both belonging to the husband. But we have two victims. | 两个指纹都是丈夫的 但是我们有两个受害者 |
[13:00] | Speaking of twos … I found blood from both victims on the knife. | 说起来两个。。。 我发现这个刀子上有这两个受害人的血迹 |
[13:06] | So it’s possible the husband killed the wife. | 那么有可能是丈夫杀了他的妻子 |
[13:09] | Who killed the husband? | 那么谁又杀了丈夫呢? |
[13:31] | Yeah, they look familiar … from the neck up. I must’ve given them four, five lap dances each. | 是的,从脖子以上来看他们非常的相似 我应该和他们每个人都跳了四五个舞吧 |
[13:38] | They made my night. | 他们在我身上花了很多钱 |
[13:40] | So, they were George. | 那么他们是 George. |
[13:41] | Big tippers. | 大手客。. |
[13:43] | No. They weren’t the ones paying for it. The other couple was. | 不,他们没有付给我钱。另外的一对男女付的 |
[13:48] | The other couple? | 另外的一对吗? |
[13:49] | Yeah, we were all in the VIP booth over there. | 是的,我们就在那边的vip台上 |
[13:58] | The four of them — they came in together. | 他们四个人。他们一起进来 |
[14:00] | The other couple just wanted to watch. So I assumed they were friends. Good friends. | 另外的一对夫妇只想在一边欣赏 我想他们是朋友,很好的朋友 |
[14:12] | I didn’t get a good look at the other two, but they slid that money across the table | 我没有来得及看清那两个人。 但那两个人把钱从桌上滑过来 |
[14:17] | … mmm, brick this big. So, like I said, they just wanted to doggie in the window. | 恩,像砖块一样厚。就如我所说的一样 他们两人只是想从窗口中静静的观看而已 |
[14:24] | Watch. | 观看 |
[14:25] | And they were subbing drinks left and right. | 他们只是在不停的喝着酒 |
[14:29] | Ordering clear drinks to keep the party going. What’d they order? | 喝酒能使气氛更热烈。他们都点了些什么? |
[14:32] | Two vodkas, two soda waters. | 两瓶伏特加,两瓶苏打水 |
[14:35] | Guess who got the hard stuff. | 那你猜一下谁把那个烈性酒给喝了呢? |
[14:42] | Hi. Would you like a dance? | 嗨,需要我为你跳个舞吗? |
[14:53] | Uh, I got to be at the courthouse. | 恩,我得去法院一趟 |
[14:55] | Apparently, there’s a last-minute evidentiary hearing in the Sam Braun case. I need to be there. | 很显然,关于Sam Braun 的案子的审判 有份最新的证据。我需要去那里一趟 |
[14:59] | You sure you don’t want a dance? I could be your specimen. You could be my mad scientist. | 你确定你不要跳舞吗?我可以成为你的样本 而你也会是我的疯狂的科学家 |
[15:05] | He already is, sweetheart. Thanks. | 他已经是了,甜甜。谢谢 |
[15:12] | So, this is the last footage we have of the Dominguezes alive. | 这是Dominguezes活者的时候我们能看到的最后的影象 |
[15:16] | Have we I.D.’d that other couple? | 那我们搞清楚另外那对夫妇的身份没有呢? |
[15:18] | Not yet, but check it out. | 还没有呢,但看看这。 |
[15:20] | Brass’s witness said he heard a couple arguing at 10:35. | 有证人说他听到那对夫妇在10:35. 的时候争吵过 |
[15:23] | This must be them, going down. But coming up … | 这应该就是他们了,坐电梯下去,但是上来的… |
[15:30] | They’re with the same mystery couple who brought up the Dominguezes. | 他们和带Dominguezes夫妇上来值得人怀疑的一对一起。 |
[15:33] | Can you make me a still of the 10:35 couple, the ones that went up and down? | 你能做一张那对在10:35吵闹过 又上又下的夫妇的静态图片吗? |
[15:39] | Freeze it there. What’s in his hand? | 在那停住。他手上拿的是什么呢? |
[15:44] | That’s a room key. Tangiers Casino. | 那是房间的钥匙. Tangiers 赌场 |
[15:50] | Do me a favor, Archie. Call Grissom. | 帮我一个忙, Archie. 打电话给 Grissom. |
[15:52] | New leads in the double homicide at the Sphere Hotel and Casino. | 最新报道关于 在Sphere Hotel and Casino发生的两起谋杀案 |
[15:56] | According to sources within the crime lab, | 根据犯罪实验室的有关消息来源 |
[15:58] | the killer or killers most likely fled the room CSIs call “Murder Central,” | 杀人者很有可能被 csi 称之为”谋杀中心”的 房间逃逸 |
[16:03] | the nearest room to the emergency exit. | 这个房间离紧急通道最近 |
[16:06] | CSIs are currently checking surveillance footage in an effort to identify possible suspects. | CSIs 目前正在检查监视录象 并试图努力找到嫌疑人 |
[16:12] | What the hell? | 该死的? |
[16:14] | What? | 什么? |
[16:18] | Kenny Richmond, that’s what. | Kenny Richmond, 就是那个家伙 |
[16:20] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[16:21] | This valet at The Sphere. I played baseball in college with this guy. | 他在sphere旅馆当服务员。大学的时候和他打过棒球 |
[16:27] | I bumped into him for, like, two seconds. | 我只是跟他谈了一会而已 |
[16:29] | Don’t tell me you opened your mouth to the guy. | 不要告诉我你对那个家伙说漏嘴 |
[16:31] | Hey, man. You could lose your job over something like this. | 要知道。你很有可能因为这个而丢掉工作的 |
[16:35] | Hey, it’s not like I ran my mouth to the press, okay? | 嗨,没有可能是我向煤体走漏了消息吧,你说呢? |
[16:38] | Best thing you could do is go to Grissom and ‘fess up. | 你现在能做的最好的事情就是向Grissom去坦白 |
[16:40] | ‘Fess up to what? There were a hundred people at that crime scene. | 坦白什么呀?那里有好多人当时都在犯罪现场呢 |
[16:43] | Anyone could have gone to a reporter and told them what was going on with the case, man. | 任何人都有可能被采访 并且告诉记者有关案件的进展 |
[16:45] | Or what, you going to wait till he comes to you and then lie about it? | 哦是吗,你难道要等这Grissom来找你吗 然后撒个谎吧? |
[16:48] | Lie about what? | 撒什么谎? |
[17:10] | There he is! Mr. Braun! | 看呀 Braun 先生 他来了 |
[17:12] | Does this mean your murder case will not be going to trial, Mr. Braun? | 这是否意味着你的谋杀案不会被审讯呢,Braun 先生? |
[17:14] | Are you and your Representatives in discussion with the District Attorney’s office? | 你和你的律师是否和 地方检查院进行过协商呢? |
[17:17] | Could you elaborate on those discussions? | 你能详细说明一下讨论的内容吗? |
[17:19] | Do you feel vindicated by the Judge’s decision? | 你觉得法官对你判决公正吗? |
[17:21] | My client has no comment at this time. | 我们的委托人现在无可奉告 |
[17:23] | Mr. Braun is looking forward to putting this whole unfortunate business behind him. | Braun 先生希望能够尽快 摆脱这件不幸的事情。 |
[17:32] | Mr. Braun, do you have anything to say at all, sir? | Braun 先生你就一点都没有什么要说的了吗? |
[17:34] | Mr. Braun, could we get a comment? | Braun 先生我们可以听一下您的评论吗? |
[17:36] | Mr. Braun, do you have anything to say at all, sir? | Braun 先生你就一点都没有什么要说的了吗? |
[17:43] | It was first names only. Mandy and … Cameron? | 只有两个人的名字. Mandy and … Cameron? |
[17:48] | Where’d you meet them? | 你们在哪里遇到的? |
[17:49] | Uh, at the roulette tables. We were, uh … we were drinking and they, uh, | 就在轮盘赌桌上。我门正在喝酒而他们,恩, |
[17:55] | invited us back up to their room. It was Vegas. We were looking fora little excitement. | 邀请我们去他们的房间。这里是Vegas 我们想找一点刺激 |
[18:08] | And did you find it? | 那么你找到刺激了? |
[18:10] | No, not at all. They … creeped us out. | 不,一点也没有。他们吓跑了我们。 |
[18:13] | How? | 怎样地吓? |
[18:14] | He, uh … he asked me how much I loved my wife. | 他,他问我有多爱我的妻子? |
[18:19] | Is that a crazy question? | 这不是个很怪诞的问题吗? |
[18:21] | It wasn’t the question. It was … the way he asked it. | 这不是个问题。这只是他问问题的方式 |
[18:25] | How much do you love your wife? | 你有多爱你的妻子呢? |
[18:29] | Sobered me right up. I mean, he didn’t just ask it once. | 我立刻镇定下来。我意思是,他问了我不只一次 |
[18:32] | He asked it … over and over again, and then Mandy asked how far we’d go to prove it. | 他问了我一次又一次 并且Mandy还问我们怎样才能证明 |
[18:38] | Prove what? | 证明什么? |
[18:39] | To-to prove that. To prove how much I loved my wife. | 为了证明。证明我对我妻子的爱有多深 |
[18:42] | And, uh … the next thing I know, she’s naked. Then she starts undoing his belt. | 我记得接下来的事情是,她一丝不挂 而且她在开始解他的皮带 |
[18:51] | Which is the reason that we went up there in the first place. | 是什么原因让我们去他们那里的呢? |
[18:53] | Yeah, but you liked it a lot. | 是的,但是你非常喜欢那个 |
[18:57] | You could’ve waited. | 你已经等了好久了 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:00] | We argue about everything. And they saw us fighting. | 我们讨论了好多事情而他们也看见我们在争斗 |
[19:05] | And they kicked us out. | 然后他们就把我们赶了出来 |
[19:07] | I don’t know how fighting works for your marriage, but it probably saved your lives. | 我不知道你们的婚姻生活中是怎么争斗的 不过这救了你门的命 |
[19:21] | Need some help with that? | 需要帮助吗? |
[19:24] | Help with what? | 帮助我什么呢? |
[19:25] | That weight on your shoulders. | 你肩上的担子 |
[19:29] | That obvious, huh? | 那么的明显吗? |
[19:30] | Yeah. What’s up? | 是的 |
[19:32] | Oh … Sam Braun. | 哦 是关于 Sam Braun |
[19:36] | Mm-hmm. I heard about that. He made his bones in Vegas. | 恩。我听说过他。他在Vegas 很有势力 |
[19:40] | I mean, what do you expect? The guy’s bulletproof. | 我的意思是你在期待什么?这家伙有防弹衣的 |
[19:42] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[19:48] | Want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗? |
[19:49] | Sam told me it takes a lifetime to establish a reputation and just a second to ruin it. | Sam 告诉我说他花毕生时间建立起来的名誉 在一瞬间就给毁了 |
[19:58] | When I suspected that Sam was my father, I didn’t go to him. | 当我怀疑sam是我父亲的时候,我并没有向他求助 |
[20:03] | I didn’t go to Grissom. I went to Greg and had him run a DNA test. | 我也没向 Grissom求助.找了Greg让他做了个DNA 检测. |
[20:08] | On who? | 给谁做的检测呢? |
[20:09] | On me. | 给我做的 |
[20:11] | What’d you use as an exemplar? | 你用什么来做dna检测用的样本呢? |
[20:12] | Blood evidence from his case. | 从他的案子中取得的血样 |
[20:14] | That’s why they kicked it. | 这就是为什么他们解雇了他 |
[20:17] | Yup. | 是的 |
[20:23] | And I’m just afraid. | 我现在好害怕? |
[20:25] | Of what? | 害怕什么 ? |
[20:30] | A backlash. | 社会上的强烈的反响 |
[20:46] | You got a gut feeling on this one? | 你对这次谋杀案有什么感觉吗? |
[20:49] | Well, if it’s our serials, they’ve downgraded. | 恩。如是前谋杀案的延续的话,他们的档次已经下降了 |
[21:35] | Well, we’ve got some I.D. Found her handbag. Wendy Laggerman, aged 24. | 我们从她的包中发现了一个身份证 Wendy Laggerman, 24 岁 |
[21:43] | She’s not registered. | 她没有登记过 |
[21:48] | Where’s her husband? | 她的丈夫在哪里? |
[22:13] | Oh, geez. | 哦,天呀 |
[22:25] | What was all that about? | 那边有什么情况呢? |
[22:26] | False alarm. Apparently, the guy just drove in from Fresno. Fellasleep in his car, and didn’t even check in yet. So … | 假警报. 很显然 他从 Fresno. 开车过来的 在他的车上睡着了甚至忘了登记。那么 |
[22:39] | Jeez, help! Oh, man! Oh, god! | 呀,救命呀!哦,里面有个人。哦,上帝呀! |
[22:42] | Whoa. Hey. Hey, buddy. | 遏。好的,朋友 |
[22:43] | Geez. | 天呀 |
[22:44] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 没关系的,别紧张 |
[23:05] | This one’s different. Something’s not right. | 这跟原来的有些不同。有什么事情不对。 |
[23:20] | Okay, be careful, David. The body’s frozen, and it’s in full rigor. You’re going to have to tilt it. | 好的,小心一点David。尸体已经被冻住了,全身上下都很硬 你需要把他倾到出来 |
[23:24] | Tilt it, sir? | 把他倾倒出来吗,长官? |
[23:27] | Yeah. Downward 90-degree angle, then up, tilt, and out. | 恩,向下倾斜90度然后再向上倾斜90度,然后倒出来 |
[23:34] | Okay. Uh … | 好的。 |
[23:35] | All right, man. Um … I’ll take the shoulders, you take the feet. Okay? | 恩好吧,你过来帮我一下。我搬着肩膀。 你抬着脚,好吗? |
[23:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:41] | You ready? On three. One, two, three, up. And now tilt. | 准备好了吗?数三下。1,2,3,向上抬。翻过来 |
[23:47] | Come on. Up. | 快点。向上抬 |
[23:48] | Okay, now tilt. | 好的,现在倾斜 |
[23:49] | Oh, god. Up more, tilt more. Now. | 哦天呀,现在再往上一点,再倾斜一点 |
[23:52] | Uh, god. | 哦,天呀 |
[23:54] | Oh, down, down, put him down. | 哦,往下,把他放下来吧 |
[23:55] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[23:56] | Ready, one time. One … two, three, up. | 准备,再来一次。1。。2,3,抬起来 |
[23:59] | Oh, god. | 哦 天呀 |
[24:00] | S-sir, we can’t get him. Uh, his knee’s bent. | 长官。我们抬不出来他,他的膝盖全都弯曲了 |
[24:03] | Put him back down carefully. | 那小心的把他放下来吧 |
[24:24] | There. Now try. | 那么现在再试一下 |
[24:31] | Do we have to do the inventory on all this? | 我们要对这里的一切做详细的记录吗? |
[24:33] | This is our first bucket brigade together, gentlemen. Try and say that ten times fast. Bucket brigade. Bucket brigade. Bucket brigade. | 这是我们首次一起干桶旅团。 尝试很快地说十次。桶旅团。桶旅团。桶旅团。桶旅团 |
[24:41] | We have to do this quickly. It’s 120 degrees outside, and our crime scene is melting. | 我们必须快一点了。室外的温度是120 否则的话我们的现场证据就要融化掉了 |
[25:27] | Hold on a second. I got something. | 等一下。我发现了一些东西 |
[25:39] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[25:40] | Would you like to bag this for me, Warrick? My hands are little numb. | 你能把这个帮我封起来吗,Warrick?我的手有点失去知觉了 |
[25:56] | Sara? | |
[25:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:58] | Would you take a sample of this blood for me? | 你能为我取一点血样吗? |
[26:01] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[26:02] | Warrick, help her process this. Nick? | Warrick,帮一下sara. Nick? |
[26:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:07] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:31] | Shut the door, Nick. | 关上门nick |
[26:33] | You want to talk? | 你想谈一下吗? |
[26:37] | No. I want to see the room the way they left it. | 不。我想看看杀人犯走时房间是怎么样的 |
[26:50] | You know, if it’s anything like the Sphere, we’re probably not going to find much. | 要知道如果一切都跟sphere旅馆时候的一样的话 我们有可能发现不了什么东西 |
[26:53] | We’re still going to look. | 我们还是要看一下的 |
[27:48] | Bathroom’s clean. | 浴室很干净 |
[27:53] | Haven’t you ever seen one of those before? | 你从未见过那些玩意儿吗? |
[27:54] | Not in person, no. | 不,没有亲自见过 |
[27:57] | Magic Fingers. Twenty-five cents for 15 minutes of vibration. | 魔法手指. 用25美分可以得到15分钟的震动 |
[28:01] | Died a slow death in the ’70s due to vandalism and seedy connotations. | 因为人为的损毁和低级的含义 而在70年代慢慢的消亡 |
[28:06] | Good for sex. Good for sleep … too. | 对性很有帮助。对睡眠也不错。 |
[28:09] | Good for us. Given the killer’s appetite for sexual persuasion, | 对我门帮助也很大。它告诉我们 凶手对与性的爱好 |
[28:14] | maybe they blew the circuit. Overloaded it with coins. | 或许他们烧坏了线路。估计是硬币投的太多了,超载了 |
[28:18] | And their prints on those coins. | 他们的指纹也在这些硬币上 |
[28:49] | Is that it? We’re done? | 这是所有的了吗?手工了吗? |
[28:52] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[28:53] | Well, power’s back on. So, why this place? How do you go from The Sphere to The Fez? | 又有电了,这么,为什么是这个地方呢? 从 Sphere 和 fez 有什么的关系呢 |
[29:06] | What do you think, Nick? | 你是怎么想的呢, Nick? |
[29:11] | A reporter got some inside information. Killer probably heard about himself on the news, changed his mo. | 一个记者得到内部消息。而凶手有可能听到 关于他的一些消息而改变了他的行踪 |
[29:18] | Oh, great. Help the bad guys. I’m sure the Laggermans appreciate that. | 哦,很好。帮了那个坏家伙 我想 Laggermans 一定会感激它的 |
[29:25] | I should probably get those quarters back to the lab, work on the prints. | 我应该把这些硬币带回实验室 继续寻找指纹 |
[29:51] | I need 15 minutes to think. | 我需要15分钟来好好想一下 |
[29:59] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[30:30] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨。你好。 |
[30:31] | Your spot of blood on the ice machine lid? Yeah? | 你在造冰机的盖子上发现的血迹 怎么着? |
[30:33] | We’ve got three alleles on several loci. | 我们在一些染色体的基因坐上发现了三种基因 |
[30:35] | Is it a mixture of more than one stain? | 这是个被不止一次污染过的混合物? |
[30:37] | One blood came back the vic’s. The other came back unknown. | 其中一种血型来自罪犯,而另外的还不清楚 |
[30:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[30:44] | Chances are that’s our killer. | 很有可能他就是凶手 |
[30:49] | So they lure their victims with the promise of sex. | 他们通过提供性的许诺来引诱受害人 |
[30:57] | And then they get them to the room. And they say, “just kidding. We don’t want sex. We want your life.” | 接下来他们进入房间。然后说 “我们只是开个玩笑。我们不想要性。我们想要你的性命” |
[31:04] | It’s about trust. How much do you love your wife? | 这是关于一个信赖的测试。我们想知道你有多爱你的妻子? |
[31:10] | Which still doesn’t explain how they get the husband to kill his wife. | 这个仍旧不能解释他们是如使丈夫杀了他妻子的 |
[31:16] | They had to have been in some kind of situation where they couldn’t say no. | 在那种情况下 他们不可能说不 |
[31:21] | They had a gun to his head. | 他们会用枪抵着他的头 |
[31:23] | If you want to live, you kill her by your own hands, or you both die. | 假如你想活下去,你就必须用你的手杀了她否则你俩都要死 |
[31:30] | They didn’t think he was just going to walk away. | 他们并不认为他会轻易下手 |
[31:34] | Maybe he was hoping to save his wife from something worse. | 或许他希望能把他的妻子从更糟糕境况中解救出来 |
[31:39] | Tell me. Do you love your wife enough to spare her the suffering? | 说。如果你真的爱你的妻子够深话 就应该让她从痛苦中解放出来 |
[31:45] | Rape, torture, then murder. | 接着有可能是强奸,折磨,然后杀掉他们 |
[31:50] | If you want to live, you kill her by your own hand. Or you both die. | 假如你想或,你就要用你的手杀了她 否则你们都要死 |
[31:57] | It’s just so sick. | 这真变态。 |
[32:03] | Why did he stick him in the ice machine? | 为什么那个人被塞进了做冰机里了呢? |
[32:06] | Well, I checked with the manager. The vic was not registered. No car. | 恩,我和管理员核实过了 那个受害人还没有登记过。没有汽车 |
[32:12] | So he had to improvise. | 那么他不得不临时准备场所下手 |
[32:16] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪里? |
[32:17] | We took a taxi. Please don’t kill me. | 我们做出租来的。请不要杀我 |
[32:25] | Well, knowing now there was an odd mixture of blood, it’s safe to say that someone cut themselves. | 恩,考虑到这些奇怪的混合血样 现在我们可以肯定的说是他们切开了自己的喉咙 |
[32:31] | Someone’s got blood on their hands. | 而他的手上也沾上了自己的血迹 |
[32:48] | Mandy Klinefeld. 11546 Blackbird Lane. | Mandy Klinefeld. 住在 山鸟路 11546号 |
[32:53] | Mandy and Cameron Klinefeld. I just pulled their license photos off the DMV. | 我刚刚把他们的护照上的照片从dmv上找出来 |
[32:57] | Brass showed them to the motel manager. Couldn’t I.D., so ..APBs are on the horn. | 妓女把他们介绍给汽车旅馆的管理员 没有身份证,而且警察局也在四处通缉他们 |
[33:03] | Come on, Grissom. It’s got to be them. Who stays at a motel when you live here? | 看呀Grissom。这应该就是他们 当你到达汽车旅馆的时候都有谁呆在那里? |
[33:07] | Assume nothing, Nick. | 不要做任何假设, Nick. |
[33:16] | Who found the car? | 谁发现那辆车的? |
[33:18] | Green valley ranch security guard, the one that actually bothers to check the APB list. | 绿谷农场的安全守卫 那个实实在在的查看全国的通缉令 |
[33:31] | Let’s see, cabana number four. | 让我们看一下。4号凉亭 |
[33:37] | There they are. | 他们就在那里 |
[33:49] | Cameron Klinefeld and Mandy Klinefeld? | Cameron Klinefeld 和 Mandy Klinefeld? |
[33:52] | Now that’s not the cocktail waitress. | 这不是女服务员 |
[33:55] | You and you go with this officer, please. Thank you. Thank you. | 请你们两位跟这位长官走。谢谢 |
[34:01] | You checked into The Fez last night under a false name. | 你昨天用虚假的名字在 frez 登记过 |
[34:05] | We also suspect you of identity theft and felony fraud at The Sphere hotel as well. | 我们也怀疑你偷窃并且 在sphere旅馆犯有重罪 |
[34:10] | They don’t have the magic fingers bed there, do they? | 那里可没有带有魔法手指的 床不是吗? |
[34:14] | We were at The Fez last weekend. | 周末的时候我们呆在 frez |
[34:17] | I got a hooker. She watched. She likes it. It gets her off. What’s the problem? | 我招了个女郎。她在看,过后非常喜欢。 有什么问题吗? |
[34:23] | The problem is, people keep showing up dead in your hotel rooms. | 问题是有人在你住的旅馆的房间里死了 |
[34:26] | What are you looking at, my feet? | 你在看什么呢,我的脚吗? |
[34:29] | His feet, actually. | 不,实际上我在看他的脚 |
[34:39] | Shiny. | 发光的亮片 |
[34:41] | Isn’t this harassment? | 这是你们对我们的骚扰吗? |
[34:45] | How much do you love your wife? | 你有多爱你的妻子呢? |
[34:50] | “Love is not love” | “爱并不是爱” |
[34:52] | Shakespeare? | 莎士比亚? |
[34:55] | “Let me not the marriage of true minds…” | |
[34:59] | “… admit impediments love is not love … | |
[35:01] | … but bears it out till the edge of doom.” | … 但是忍受到厄运的边缘.” |
[35:06] | One of the sonnets. Love is conditional. | 一首Shakespeare的诗。爱是有条件的 |
[35:11] | For most people. | 对大部分人来说是这样的 |
[35:14] | But not for you. | 对你来说不是 |
[35:26] | Okay, here we go. We’ve got a husband and wife serial team killing couples. | 好的,让我们来看一下。 一对合作杀害夫妇的夫妇 |
[35:31] | So, let’s see where we’re at starting with the first double murder. Sara? | 那么让我们看一下是在哪里 发生的那起双重谋杀案. Sara? |
[35:35] | Bloody knife linking back to Alice Dominguez. | 带血的刀和 Alice Dominguez 有很大的关系 |
[35:38] | We suspect that Mr. Dominguez was forced to kill his wife for the promise of freedom. | 我怀疑Dominguez先生被强迫杀了 她的妻子来换取自由 |
[35:43] | Come on. Do it. Just cut her throat, and you can walk out of here. | 快呀,赶快杀了她呀。拉开他的喉咙 你就可以离开这里了 |
[35:49] | That explains the thumbprint I found on the exit door leading to the garage. | 这就可以解释为什么 我会发现在在到达车库的安全出口上的拇指印 |
[35:53] | What, they take him for a walk? They were never going to let him go. | 什么,他们带着他走了一会? 他们不会放他走的 |
[35:58] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[36:02] | It’s almost over. | 这马上就结束了 |
[36:04] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[36:05] | Doc Robbins found evidence of glitter on Mrs. Dominguez. | Robbins 医生在 Mrs. Dominguez.身上发现了闪光片 |
[36:09] | I also found glitter on Mr. Dominguez. | 我也在 Mr. Dominguez.身上发现了相同的东西 |
[36:12] | I found some on Mr. Klinefeld’s shoes, | 我在 Mr. Klinefeld’s 鞋子上也发现了一些 |
[36:14] | so it’s possible the Klinefeld’s picked up their first couple at Shimmer. | 那么很有可能Klinefeld夫妇 在脱衣舞馆就选中了他们的第一个夫妇 |
[36:18] | Did anyone at Shimmer I.D. the Klinefelds? | 那么在脱衣舞馆有人认出 Klinefeld夫妇了吗? |
[36:20] | I didn’t get a good look at the other two. | 我没有看到另外的两个人 |
[36:22] | We didn’t know who they were at the time. | 我们也不知道那个时候的人到底是谁 |
[36:25] | Okay … that’s it for the first murder. What about the second? | 那好,这是第一起谋杀案 那么第二起呢? |
[36:29] | Uh, we’ve got prints on quarters. | 我们在硬币上找到了一些指纹 |
[36:33] | We do have an admixture of blood off the ice machine. | 我们也在造冰机外壳上 发现了混合的血迹 |
[36:35] | What about prints on the ice machine knife? | 那么造冰机里的刀子的指纹又怎样呢? |
[36:37] | Forget it. Ice destroyed it. | 忘了它吧。冰已经把指纹毁掉了 |
[36:39] | Okay, so, uh, we’re going to have to get into the Klinefelds’ house. | 好的,那么我们要去一下 Klinefeld夫妇的房子 |
[36:43] | If they haven’t tossed the towels and sheets we may have something. | 假如他们没有把毛巾和被单仍掉的话 我们会有一些线索的 |
[36:48] | No. Uh, look, there’s got to be some mistake. | 不。快看,这里好象有什么问题 |
[36:51] | We are this close to busting a pair of serial killers and the Judge won’t issue a warrant? | 我们马上就会逮到系列谋杀案的元凶了 但是法官好象不愿意签发搜查证 |
[36:56] | Hey, I’m just the messenger. | 嗨,我只是一个送信的人 |
[36:58] | Is he back there? I’m going to talk to him. | 法官在后房里吗?我要过去跟他谈谈 |
[37:00] | He won’t sign it. It’s not the first time. Sorry. | 他不会签这个的 对不起,这个已经不是第一次了 |
[37:04] | Look, I have signed hundreds of search warrants for Captain Brass, | 要知道我已经签发了数百张 搜索许可证 |
[37:07] | but … this affidavit lacks probable cause. | 但是这个证词 缺少必要的证据 |
[37:11] | Prints on quarters, an admixture of DNA … | 硬币上的指纹,还有混合的dna |
[37:13] | DNA, if given a warrant, will clear or convict… | 假如得到搜捕许可的话,DNA就可以被验证 |
[37:16] | … are not enough for me to invade the Klinefelds’ right to privacy. Your Honor, with all due respect, | 这还不足以让我做出侵犯Klinefeld夫妇的决定. 尊敬的法官 |
[37:20] | you’ve signed warrants for less. Yes… and where did it get me? | 你原来可是给我们签过一些的。是的, |
[37:24] | Just last week, the appeals court overturned one of our convictions, | 就在上个星期,上诉法院就推翻了 其中一个我们定的罪 |
[37:27] | based on a search warrant I gave to one of your sidekicks. | 就是因为这个搜索证的问题 因为我把他给了一个你的同事 |
[37:29] | We make a habit of this, I’m never going to get to the Foley building. | 养成这种不好的习惯 我再也进不去foley 大厦了 |
[37:32] | Federal appointment. What if they kill again? | 这是联邦的规定。假如他们要是再杀人了呢? |
[37:36] | All the more reason we need to get this right. Unappealable. | 那就给我们更多原因要求我们把这事做好做准确。 不可上诉 |
[37:39] | The affidavit is thin. You give me more … I’ll give you more. | 证据陈述书太薄了。 如果你给予我更多的证据,我也会给予你更多帮助 |
[37:54] | Funny, doesn’t look like a doghouse. | 太好笑了,这里看起来并不象个狗窝呀 |
[37:57] | Grissom ratted me out, huh? | Grissom 把我赶了出去? |
[38:00] | Um, no, you ratted yourself out. | 恩,不,是你自己把自己赶了出去 |
[38:03] | Hey, Nick, I know you’re proud of what you do. | 嗨, Nick, 我知道你对与你所做的一切都很自豪 |
[38:07] | You’re good at what you do, and you want people to know what you do, | 你一直都做的很好 并且你也想让人了解你所做的一切 |
[38:10] | but once you open your mouth, it’s all over ’cause what we say ends up in the news. | 但是一旦你开嘴,什么都完了, 因为我们所说的,就会流到新闻界去。 |
[38:14] | I guess I’m learning that the hard way, huh? | 我想我已经尝到苦头了? |
[38:22] | All right, let’s take a look. You see, it looks like something got a little bit more interesting than roulette here. | 那好,让我们来看一下吧 你看,这里好象有比轮盘桌那里更有意思的东西 |
[38:34] | So, if that’s the lure, where’s the catch? | 那么假如这是引诱的话,那么猎物在哪里呢? |
[38:43] | mm-hmm. Clear drinks. | 恩 酒精饮料 |
[38:46] | What do you want to bet the Rifkins are drinking vodka and the Klinefelds club soda. | 你想要打赌吗?我猜 Rifkins 喝的是伏特加酒而Klinefelds喝的是苏打水 |
[38:50] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[38:56] | Did you see that? That was a little tongue action right there. | 你看到那个了吗? 在那里有个舌头的动作 |
[39:00] | So, if we’re creatures of habit … | 那么假如这是一个习惯性的动作 |
[39:02] | if she stuck her tongue in Mr. Rifkin’s ear, chances are she stuck it in Mr. Dominguez’s ear, too. | 假如她舌头伸进Rifkin的耳朵里面 那她也很有可能把舌头伸进Dominguez’耳朵里面 |
[39:06] | Mr. Dominguez has already been autopsied. Washed from head-to-toe. | Dominguez 尸体都已经被检验过了 而且已经从头到脚的洗过了一便 |
[39:09] | What about the ice man? | 那么那个被冻起来的人呢? |
[39:11] | Coroners. | 验尸官 |
[39:17] | He’s not picking up. | 他不接电话! |
[39:24] | Oh, hey, doc. Doc. Where’s the ice man? | 哦,你好医生。那个被冻过的人在哪里呢? |
[39:26] | Uh, David’s cleaning him up. | 恩 David 正在给他清洗身体呢 |
[39:29] | David … whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | David 哇哇 |
[39:30] | Drop the hose. | 放下管子 |
[39:32] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了? |
[39:33] | Did you go from head to toe or head to toe? | 你是从头到脚还是从脚到头的给尸体清洗呢? |
[39:35] | Toe to head. | 从脚到头 |
[39:36] | Good. Good answer. | 不错。不错的回答 |
[39:52] | You run with it. | 你来做这个检测吧 |
[40:09] | We get it yet? | 还没有搞好吗? |
[40:11] | Any minute now. Here it is. | 已经有几分钟了 恩好了 |
[40:19] | Affirmative for female DNA. | 肯定的是女性的DNA. |
[40:24] | Where are the admixture results from the ice machine? | 从造冰机上得来的混合物 的化验结果呢? |
[40:27] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[40:37] | This is the same woman. | 这是同一个女人 |
[40:39] | Whoever was in his ear was on that ice machine. She’s the killer. | 在那个造冰机上的混合物肯定和他耳朵里的东西 吻合。她就是凶手 |
[40:43] | Please, let me go. Please, let me go. | 求你了,让我走吧 |
[40:59] | This should get us a warrant. | 这次我们应该可以得到搜索令了 |
[41:22] | Okay, split up. Go around the back. | 好的,大家分开。到后面去 |
[41:41] | Las Vegas police. Mr. and Mrs. Klinefeld, we have a warrant. | Las Vegas 警察. Mr. and Mrs. Klinefeld, 我们有搜索令的 |
[42:19] | We got a problem … | 我们有麻烦了 |
[42:26] | Somebody got to our killers before we did. | 有人在我们之前把凶手给杀了 |
[42:39] | To be continued | 待续 |