时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | (screams) | |
[01:31] | Let’s go, Let’s go! Go! Go! | 来吧 |
[01:34] | Move it! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快,来吧 |
[01:38] | Open it up! | 开门 |
[01:56] | You, don’t look at me! | 不要望着我 |
[01:59] | (panting) | |
[02:00] | I have to get out of here! | 我不要呆在这里 |
[02:02] | Any one of you moves a muscle, I’ll blow you away. | 要是谁动了一根汗毛 我就要他身手二处 |
[02:05] | Shut up, lady! | 闭嘴! |
[02:06] | (whimpering) Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[02:07] | I got to get out of here! | 这里简直是地狱 |
[02:08] | (beeps) | |
[02:24] | (beeping) | |
[02:27] | (screaming) | |
[02:29] | Nobody move! | 大家不要罗嗦 |
[02:30] | It’s all right, honey. We’ll be okay. | 乖孩子,没事的 |
[02:32] | This can’t be happening. | 这都不是真的 |
[02:34] | Don’t turn around! | 不要转身 |
[02:39] | Come on, honey. Hey! | 来吧,宝贝 |
[02:43] | (screaming) | |
[02:46] | Nobody move! | 大家不要动 |
[02:49] | You, down! | 你给我趴下 |
[02:50] | Get out of here. Go! Let’s go! | 大家快走! |
[02:53] | Stay down! Go! Let’s go! | 趴下!我们快走 |
[02:55] | Oh, God! | 老天啊! |
[02:56] | (alarm blaring) | |
[03:03] | Go! Go! Go! | 走! |
[03:09] | (gunshots) | |
[03:13] | Hold your fire! | 先不要开火! |
[03:16] | Where’s it coming from? | 歹人从哪里来的? |
[03:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:18] | (alarm continues) | |
[03:24] | (alarm fades) | |
[03:37] | (echoing) What a day to come back to work. | 今天要上班,真是郁闷啊 |
[03:43] | Coming? | 来吗? |
[03:44] | (alarm grows louder) | |
[03:48] | (alarm stops) | |
[03:55] | This crew was in and out. | 这帮人进进出出 |
[03:55] | Three, maybe four guys, depending upon who you talk to. | 大概有三四人 |
[03:59] | Detective Lockwood drew his weapon, | 洛克伍探长抽出武器 |
[04:01] | protecting a woman and a child. | 保护一名妇女和她的孩子 |
[04:07] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 天灾横祸 |
[04:09] | There is no right time to kill a cop. | 警察遭杀害,真是悲剧 |
[04:14] | I only see one bullet wound | 背后一枪,穿过身体 |
[04:16] | through the back. | |
[04:17] | Yeah, witnesses say that he was, uh, | 目击者称,他中了一枪 |
[04:19] | taken down with a single shot. | 应声倒地 |
[04:33] | Beveled edges on the inside. | 玻璃翻向内侧 |
[04:35] | The shot came from outside. | 子弹是从外面发射的 |
[04:37] | We need to get a picture of this. | 需要拍个照片 |
[04:40] | These guys were pros. | 这些歹徒都很专业 |
[04:42] | How much did they get? | 他们抢了多少钱? |
[04:45] | According to the tellers, | 根据职员提供的资料 |
[04:47] | they weren’t interested in money. | 他们志不在钱 |
[04:48] | What were they interested in? | 那是何物? |
[04:50] | (electricity crackling and hissing) | |
[05:07] | See the blast marks? | 看到爆炸的痕迹了吗? |
[05:08] | Charges were placed in corner quadrants. | 炸药分放在四个角落 |
[05:11] | Four boxes up, | 四个箱子被炸翻了 |
[05:13] | five across. | 连带五个也受损 |
[05:16] | The rest looks like collateral damage. | 其他的也受到点伤害 |
[05:18] | Whoever did this knew precisely what they were after. | 根据这些情况 谁知道他们的真正目的? |
[05:21] | Well, the one good thing about their precision… | 他们的行为 |
[05:25] | it’ll narrow our focus. | 起码给我们留下了 四种可能性 |
[06:01] | …I heard “officer down.” | 我听到有人中枪了 |
[06:05] | I didn’t know it was… | 我不知道… |
[06:06] | I wonder what he was doing here. | 我也不知道他在这里干嘛 |
[06:08] | He was supposed to be off duty. | 他应该是在休假的 |
[06:10] | He was only 34 years old. | 才34岁啊 |
[06:12] | All right, good. We’re all here. | 好了,大家都到了 |
[06:16] | We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 事情还很多呢 |
[06:18] | Grissom… | 格里森 |
[06:19] | (normal audio) Grissom? | 格里森? |
[06:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:24] | I was thinking. | 我在想问题呢 |
[06:26] | Well, I was thinking | 我也在想问题 |
[06:27] | that we need to start processing this bank. | 想着我们该开始调查了 |
[06:31] | Right. | 对 |
[06:32] | I’ll take the safety deposit boxes. | 我来处理那些保险箱吧 |
[06:34] | Sara, you’re with me. | 莎拉,你跟我来 |
[06:37] | Radio car’s shot up pretty good. | 警务车完好无损 |
[06:40] | I’ll dig around in there. | 我来负责这边 |
[06:42] | I’ll take the cameras. | 我去看看摄像头 |
[06:48] | They made sure we didn’t have eyes. | 他们想方设法 不让我们看到蛛丝马迹 |
[06:51] | Well, check the tape anyway. | 也查看一下录像带吧 |
[06:52] | I think we found the getaway vehicle. | 我们找到他们逃遁 所用的工具了 |
[06:55] | Where? | 哪里? |
[06:55] | Block from the off-ramp. | 距离犯罪现场不远的街区 |
[06:57] | Coroner’s en route. | 就在转弯的地方 |
[06:58] | The coroner? | 转弯的地方? |
[06:59] | The driver’s dead. | 司机遇害了 |
[07:00] | (electricity crackling and hissing) | |
[07:09] | Electric blasting cap. | 电子引爆器 |
[07:12] | Brown leg wires feeding into the grommet. | 采用金属导线引爆 |
[07:15] | Means they could’ve used O4. | 可以使用的是C4 |
[07:18] | Utah, New Mexico, | 犹他州,新墨西哥洲州 美国科罗拉多州 亚利桑那州 |
[07:19] | Colorado, and Arizona. | 美国科罗拉多州 亚利桑那州 |
[07:28] | Four corners. | 安装在四个角落 |
[07:29] | What does that tell us? | 有何企图呢? |
[07:31] | Whatever they were looking for was definitely in the center. | 他们的目标肯定在中部 |
[07:34] | The Monroe Effect: | 摩氏效应 |
[07:35] | All force generated towards one central area. | 力量终会聚焦 |
[07:37] | How are we ever going to find out what’s missing? | 怎能找出丢失的东西呢? |
[07:44] | I just found the detonator. | 我找到雷管了 |
[07:48] | I’ll get it fumed. | 已经烧毁了吧 |
[07:50] | What have you got? | 你有什么发现? |
[07:53] | Radio car traveled about 15 feet after being hit. | 警务车追踪了 15尺才遭到射击 |
[07:55] | I followed the leakage back to its original position. | 我检查过这一段 |
[07:59] | Two in the hood, | 两枪打中引擎罩 |
[08:00] | one in the windshield, | 一枪命中挡风玻璃 |
[08:03] | Lockwood. | 洛克伍 |
[08:04] | High power, long range. | 高火力,长距离射击 |
[08:07] | I’ll take any part of those bullets. | 我搜索一下 看能否找到子弹残骸 |
[08:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:23] | Near decapitation. | 差点就身手二处 |
[08:26] | The wire is still around his neck. | 脖子上还缠着电线呢 |
[08:28] | The driver became | 抢夺之后 |
[08:29] | a liability after the heist. | 这司机反而成了累赘 |
[08:31] | No honor among thieves, I guess. | 黑吃黑 |
[08:34] | Tells us something about them. | 让我知道了那帮人的歹毒 |
[08:36] | Hey, why are we stopping here? | 怎么在这停了? |
[08:39] | (grunting) | |
[08:40] | Your job is finished. | 你的任务完成了 |
[08:43] | (tires squealing) | |
[09:51] | Lockwood was a good cop. | 洛克伍是好警察 |
[09:55] | It’s too bad. | 真是太可怕了 |
[09:56] | (tape rewinding) | |
[09:59] | Grissom, I just talked to Hodges. | 格里森,我和霍吉斯谈过 |
[10:01] | That black substance from the camera lens? | 覆盖镜头的那些黑色物质 |
[10:03] | The FTIR spit back magnesium aluminum, | FTIR分离出镁,铝 |
[10:05] | silicate, talc, methylparaben, and sunscreen. | 硅酸盐,云母,还有遮光剂 |
[10:08] | All of these chemicals are consistent | 所有的物质都用 |
[10:11] | with camouflage cream. | 人造油脂调和 |
[10:15] | Black face paint. | 还可以用来涂在脸上 |
[10:18] | My guess is the same stick | 我的想法也一样 |
[10:19] | they used to cover up that camera lens, | 他们用这些物质来覆盖镜头 |
[10:22] | they used to paint their faces with. | 也用来伪装自己 |
[10:24] | I just found an eyelash in it. | 我还在这些物质里 找到眼睫毛呢 |
[10:30] | Gil. | 格里森 |
[10:31] | Just coming to see you. | 有事找你 |
[10:32] | I pulled the bullet from Cyrus Lockwood. | 我从洛克伍身上找到子弹 |
[10:36] | Fully intact, well preserved. | 完好无损 |
[10:38] | Well, you didn’t have to bring this over. | 你不必带过来给我啊 |
[10:40] | We could’ve picked it up. | 我们自己会去取的 |
[10:41] | I wanted to. | 我的一番心意 |
[10:42] | Every day I see people I don’t know, | 每天坚持的都是 不认识的死人 |
[10:44] | but I saw a lot of Lockwood, and I did get to know him. | 平时经常见到洛克伍 但没机会认识 |
[10:48] | I felt like I owed it to him. | 似乎欠了他一样 |
[10:50] | Thanks, Doc. Yeah. | 谢谢你 |
[10:55] | (computer beeping) | |
[10:56] | We got a bullet. | 找到子弹了 也发现了指纹 |
[10:57] | We got prints. | 也发现了指纹 |
[10:58] | Getaway driver. | 开车的司机 |
[10:59] | Larry Whiting. | 拉利.怀特 现年29岁,五年之前因 |
[11:00] | 29. He was convicted of assault | 现年29岁,五年之前因 |
[11:05] | and drunk and disorderly five years ago. | 谋杀和醉酒闹事被判刑 |
[11:07] | Did some time. | 都是过去的事情了 |
[11:09] | Occupation: | 职业 |
[11:10] | Valet at the Rampart. | 神话城市的服务员 |
[11:12] | Isn’t that one of Sam Braun’s hotels? | 那不是 山姆.布朗的地方吗? |
[11:15] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 要停车在拉斯维加斯赌场 |
[11:16] | You have to have a non-gaming work card | 要停车在拉斯维加斯赌场 |
[11:18] | to park cars at a Vegas casino. | 你得要特殊的证件 |
[11:19] | How does a guy with a criminal record get one? | 他是有犯罪记录的人 怎能搞到这证件呢? |
[11:22] | He doesn’t. | 他没有证件 |
[11:23] | Unless he was juiced in by Sam Braun. | 除非是山姆.布朗 慷慨给他的 |
[11:25] | Well, it is his hotel… it’s his call, ultimately. | 当然了,酒店和车辆 都是他的物业 |
[11:30] | Yeah? | 对啊 |
[11:31] | Well, it’s our case, so it’s our call. | 现在接了这案子 就得我们出手了 |
[11:33] | Mmm. Check it out. | 查查吧 |
[11:35] | I may be compromised. | 这次我得回避一下 |
[11:37] | You know I have a personal relationship with the guy. | 我和他有私下的关系 |
[11:40] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[11:48] | (distant siren wails) | |
[11:51] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[11:56] | (indistinct conversation) | |
[12:09] | I’m going to have to talk to H.R. | 我会和人事部门谈谈 |
[12:11] | About this Larry Whiting. | 关于拉利.怀特的事情 |
[12:12] | Human Resources is never supposed to process | 人事部门不可能聘用 |
[12:15] | anyone with a record. | 有犯罪记录的人 |
[12:16] | Well, his record caught up with him, Sam. | 他犯的罪已经 让他受到惩罚了 |
[12:19] | We suspect he was involved | 我们只是怀疑他牵涉其中 |
[12:21] | in the First Monument Bank robbery. | 一山银行劫案 |
[12:23] | Getaway driver… except everyone got away but him. | 他是肇事司机 但没能躲过一劫 |
[12:26] | I have to tell you, Mugs, name doesn’t ring a bell. | 名字不代表全部证据 |
[12:32] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[12:33] | (laughs) | |
[12:34] | That’s like you telling me when I was a kid | 小时候你告诉我 |
[12:36] | that you were too tired to drive home every night | 每次和我妈妈睡觉之后 |
[12:39] | when you were sleeping with my mother. | 总是太疲倦,不能驾车回家 |
[12:41] | Well, you can’t fault a fellow | 你也不能太挑剔那人啊 |
[12:43] | for wanting to be with his two best girls. | 毕竟他只是想和自己 最喜欢的人在一起 |
[12:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:50] | Where is all of this leading? | |
[12:52] | (inhales) | |
[12:53] | Well, last year, | 去年 |
[12:55] | one of your cocktail waitresses was murdered. | 你酒店的女服务员被谋杀 |
[12:58] | Still unsolved. | 案情至今未破 |
[13:01] | She worked at another one of my hotels… | 她在我的一所酒店工作 |
[13:04] | the Whiskey Town. | 叫做威士忌镇 |
[13:04] | And this Whiting guy worked here at the Rampart… | 这次的肇事司机 是在神话城市工作 |
[13:07] | They’re both your hotels… | 这两所单位都是你的物业 |
[13:09] | How does that look for business? | 这又惹了什么麻烦了? |
[13:10] | Mugs, I got a P.R. Department that deals with that. | 我委托公关部门 来处理这些事情的 |
[13:15] | When one white tiger killed another one | 要是人事发生了变动 |
[13:18] | in the Secret Garden at the Mirage, | 给我们带来麻烦 |
[13:20] | the P.R. Department had it buried | 公关部门总会处理好的 |
[13:22] | on page 16E, under the car ads, about… | 就在汽车广告下面刊登招牌 |
[13:26] | this big. | 这么大的版面 |
[13:27] | Right. They made it go away. | 他们化解了许多麻烦 |
[13:30] | Some things are people’s business… | 有些是人祸 |
[13:33] | some things aren’t. | 有些是天灾 |
[13:35] | Well, this is my business. | 但这次是我的工作 |
[13:37] | It’s not going to go away. | 我想躲都躲不掉 |
[13:40] | Then I’ll be rooting for you. | 我会帮你查个水落石出 |
[13:51] | Las Vegas Police. | 拉斯维加斯警方 |
[13:52] | Manager said he lived alone. | 经理说他是单身还 |
[13:58] | (distant siren wails) | |
[14:06] | If this getaway driver’s | 这位蠢笨的司机 |
[14:07] | stupid enough to get whacked by his partners, | 既然能被人勒死 |
[14:09] | he’s stupid enough to leave something behind. | 当然也会留下点线索了 |
[14:13] | This whole neighborhood’s stupid. | 住这里的人都是混蛋 |
[14:24] | Whew. | |
[14:27] | Whew. | |
[14:30] | Sixty grand a year | 做停车的工作 |
[14:31] | for jockeying cars? | 每年就能赚6万 |
[14:33] | I’m in the wrong line of work. | 看来我得转行了 |
[14:34] | Well, look on the bright side: You’re still alive. | 从另一个角度想想 你现在还活着呢 |
[14:38] | Bedroom’s a bust. What do you got? | 卧房一片狼借,你有何发现? |
[14:46] | I got two $5,000 stacks | 找到两张5000元的筹码 |
[14:48] | from the Rampart. | 是神话城市的东西 |
[14:49] | Sam Braun’s hotel. | 山姆.布朗的酒店 |
[14:52] | Um, Lockwood’s bullet on the right, | 击中洛克伍的子弹在右方 |
[14:55] | and the cop car bullet… | 警车上的子弹 在左侧 |
[14:56] | or what’s left of that cop car bullet’s on the left. | 在左侧 |
[15:00] | Both projectiles with 308s. | 都是以398步枪发射的 |
[15:03] | Consistent with the M1 A. | 与M1A类似[步枪的一种] |
[15:05] | Long gun. Mm-hmm. | 长枪 |
[15:06] | And long guns are only registered | 长枪只是在购买时 |
[15:08] | to the person who makes the initial purchase… | 以第一买家注册 |
[15:11] | and the serial numbers aren’t recorded. | 这个序列号没有备案 |
[15:14] | (sighs) | |
[15:14] | Impossible to trace, so it’s a dead end. | 这线索查不下去了 |
[15:18] | Well, forensically, yeah, but not cognitively. | 可以这么说,但也不是绝对 |
[15:21] | See, shooting someone from long range, | 远距离射击 |
[15:23] | and taking out the engine of a radio car | 能命中警车引擎 |
[15:25] | while it is hauling ass… | 使之不能启动 |
[15:27] | You’re looking at one sharp shooter. | 这位一定是神枪手 |
[15:28] | And that kind of training only comes from… | 受过这种训练的人 只能来自 |
[15:32] | The military. | 军队 |
[15:37] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[16:11] | We fall | 我们要寻觅 |
[16:16] | Sign | 证据 |
[16:17] | A sign | 证据 |
[16:21] | We fall | 寻觅的是 |
[16:24] | Sign | 证据 |
[16:26] | A sign | 一点点证据 |
[16:31] | We fall | 寻寻觅觅的 |
[16:35] | Sign | 是证据 |
[16:37] | A sign | 证据 |
[17:21] | Here I lie | 就在此处 |
[17:24] | Our questions answered | 迷底在此处 |
[17:30] | Fear inside | 内心却惊慌 |
[17:34] | Is truth uncovered | 查明真相不易 |
[17:40] | While we fight | 继续努力吧 |
[17:43] | Sharing in the other… | 追寻蛛丝马迹 |
[18:19] | (gunshots) | |
[18:32] | Wow. | |
[18:35] | Almost looks good as new. | 像案发前一般 |
[18:37] | Kind of. | 是啊 |
[18:39] | This was the epitome | 已经尽量还原 |
[18:41] | of precision. | 当成的情景 |
[18:42] | The outer rim of boxes sustained the most damage | 外围的保险箱受到严重破坏 |
[18:45] | The intent was not to blow out the 23 surrounding boxes, | 目的并非炸毁旁边的 23个箱子 |
[18:48] | but to preserve the sanctity of the center box. | 而是保存中间的那一个 |
[18:52] | Box 729? It’s history. | 第729号箱?问题就在此处 |
[18:53] | It’s the only thing that’s gone. | 唯一丢失财物的地方 |
[18:55] | That’s the box they were after. | 这就是他们要找的东西 |
[18:58] | And we still don’t know what was inside. | 目前还不知道 那是什么东西 |
[19:08] | (sighs) | |
[19:09] | What is up with this bank manager? | 银行经理怎么还不来? |
[19:10] | We’ve been waiting forever. | 都等了那么久了 |
[19:18] | (echoing) Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:19] | (muffled) How long have we known each other? | 我们认识多久了? |
[19:23] | In days, months, or years? | 用年月还是日来计算? |
[19:26] | I’m being serious here. | 我是认真的 |
[19:30] | Can you hear me? | 听到吗? |
[19:34] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来迟了 |
[19:38] | Been on the phone all night with corporate… | 整天都在处理事务 |
[19:41] | not to mention I had a gun in my face. | 头上顶着枪都管不了了 |
[19:43] | So you want to know the lessees | 你们要了解 |
[19:45] | of some of our safe deposit boxes? | 租户的信息? |
[19:48] | Oh, not some, just one. | 只需要一个信息就够了 |
[19:49] | Box 729. | 729号保险箱 |
[19:51] | Why don’t you just hold up a touch? | |
[19:52] | I want to help you, but… | 我想帮忙,但是 |
[19:54] | you’re going to have to give me a court order. | 也得有法庭的许可令 |
[19:56] | Oh, no worries. | 不用担心 |
[20:14] | Box 729 lessee is Benny Murdock. | 729号保险箱租户是 本尼.莫德 |
[20:17] | Benny Murdock? | 本尼.莫德? |
[20:21] | You know him? | 认识他? |
[20:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:25] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[20:27] | He was my first doorman at the Whiskey Town. | 他是我在威士忌镇 雇佣的第一位守门 |
[20:30] | A year later, | 一年后 |
[20:31] | I made him a casino host at Pike’s Gambling Hall. | 我让他掌管派克的赌场 |
[20:34] | Within six months, he had all the play | 六个月内 |
[20:38] | at the Tangiers. | 他可以处理丹吉尔的 所有事务 |
[20:39] | (laughs) Six months. | 六个月 |
[20:42] | Became my right arm when we opened the Rampart. | 开办神话城市后 他成了我的得力助手 |
[20:45] | I never thought | 从没想过会活得比他长 |
[20:46] | I would outlive him. | |
[20:47] | He died a couple of weeks ago, right? | 数周前去世的吗? |
[20:50] | Brain aneurysm. | 脑动脉�A |
[20:52] | You never know when you’re going to go. | 人随时会遭遇不测 |
[20:55] | All those memories… | 所有的回忆… |
[20:57] | Benny, we’re going to have a great summer. | 本尼,我们会迎接 一个丰收的夏天 |
[21:00] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:03] | Did Larry Whiting… know Benny? | 拉利.怀特认识本尼吗? |
[21:06] | Everybody who was anybody knew Benny, | 所有人都认识本尼的 |
[21:09] | including you. | 包括你 |
[21:12] | Informally. | 非正式的 |
[21:14] | Informally enough | 那已经够了 |
[21:14] | for him to direct the high-end whales your way | 在跳舞的时候 |
[21:17] | when you were dancing. | 还领着你跳呢 |
[21:18] | (laughs) Ooh… | 哦 |
[21:19] | That is | 就是 |
[21:21] | old Vegas, Sam. | 一位社交舞的老手 |
[21:23] | Sun set on that time. | 那时会一起看日落 |
[21:28] | I hear you and Benny had a little sunset of your own. | 我听说你们有时 会闲坐看日落 |
[21:33] | A falling out about six months ago. | 六个月前的事情了 |
[21:35] | Mr. Braun, it’s “Bravado” regarding BJ 19. | 布朗先生,我是BJ19 |
[21:39] | If you will excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[21:41] | I have to take care of that. | 我要处理些事情 |
[21:50] | Yeah? | 哦? |
[21:50] | (muffled and echoing) Raise the limit, | 提高低价 |
[21:53] | and change the cards. | 换牌 |
[21:54] | If he wins three double downs | 要是他连赢三轮 |
[21:56] | in a row, call me back. | 马上通知我 |
[21:57] | We’ll send “Mr. Happy.” | 派嘻皮上阵 |
[22:03] | I’m sorry. Where were we? | 抱歉,刚才说到那了? |
[22:05] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[22:07] | Sorry. That’s off limits… | 抱歉,是赌场的事情 |
[22:08] | but I was with him in the hospital | 我赶到医院的时候 |
[22:10] | when he died. | 他已经去世了 |
[22:11] | We made our peace, if it’s for the record. | 要不是这次的案件,我们都 已经慢慢平服对他的思念 |
[22:13] | You wouldn’t happen to know | 你该不会知道 |
[22:14] | what he kept inside his safe deposit box, | 他在保险箱里面放了什么 |
[22:17] | would you? | 是吗? 那你得问他了 |
[22:18] | You’ll have to ask him. | 那你得问他了 |
[22:20] | Well, I wish we could. | 我们也希望如此 |
[22:21] | If you’ll excuse me, | 很抱歉 |
[22:22] | someone is robbing me downstairs. | 楼下有人滋事 |
[22:31] | You know what “off the record” means, | 你知道“非正式”的意思吧? |
[22:34] | don’t you, Greg? | |
[22:36] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[22:39] | Good. | 太好了 |
[22:44] | Albert, | 艾伯特 |
[22:46] | got a minute? | |
[22:47] | Sure. What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[22:48] | I’d like a second opinion. | 我想听听别人的意见 |
[22:52] | Boy, I wish you’d come to me sooner. | 要是你早点来就好了 |
[22:54] | Your condition’s pretty far along. | 你的情况不容乐观 |
[22:57] | Why did you wait? | 为何要等呢? |
[22:59] | (sighs) | |
[23:01] | I hoped it would go away. | 我还以为会没事的 |
[23:02] | Doesn’t your mother | 你妈妈也有这种病? |
[23:04] | have this condition? | |
[23:05] | Yeah. It’s hereditary. | 对,是遗传的 |
[23:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:09] | I wasn’t rational. | 这次确实处理不当 |
[23:12] | (laughs) | |
[23:13] | Look, Gil, I’m not going to preach to you. | 不是我说教 |
[23:15] | You came to me, but… doctor to doctor… | 以医生的角度来说 |
[23:17] | there’s a chance the bone deposits have spread | 一旦内耳受损 |
[23:19] | into the inner ear, in which case, | 那么 |
[23:21] | your hearing loss will eventually be permanent. | 你的听力会永远消失 |
[23:26] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[23:27] | I’d schedule surgery as soon as possible. | 会马上安排外科手术 |
[23:32] | You know the eyelash Warrick found | 你知道沃利克在黑色物质里 |
[23:34] | embedded in the black greasepaint… | 找到的眼睫毛 |
[23:37] | I extracted the DNA, ran it. | 我通过DNA化验 |
[23:39] | OODIS gave me a, uh, | 基因测试得出的结论 |
[23:42] | Mongolian beef. | 那是蒙古牛的眉毛 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry. What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[23:44] | That means he got nothing. | 就是毫无发现 |
[23:46] | There, try these, big guy. | 试试这个,大个子 |
[23:47] | Training wheels. | 车轮子 |
[23:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:49] | Hey, guys, guys, | 伙计 |
[23:50] | let’s focus on the robbers. | 看看这些橡胶如何? |
[23:52] | Grissom? | 格里森? |
[23:54] | What do you think? | 在想什么? 我们可能过高 估计那些歹人了 |
[23:55] | I think we’re giving these guys too much credit. | 我们可能过高 估计那些歹人了 |
[23:58] | They’re experts at robbing banks, | 他们是抢劫高手 |
[24:00] | not experts at concealing evidence. | 但并不善于隐藏证据 |
[24:01] | Well, unless the answer’s in that fortune cookie, | 答案在曲奇里面吗? |
[24:05] | what’s the plan? | 有什么计划? |
[24:07] | Do you ever wonder | 你知道 |
[24:08] | how the fortune gets inside the cookie? | 该怎么把馅 放到饼干里的吗? |
[24:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:11] | Of course you do. | 说来听听 |
[24:12] | The cookie comes out of a press, like a tortilla, | 曲奇从冲压机出来 |
[24:15] | and then some lady puts the fortune | 工人把馅放到面粉中间 |
[24:17] | in the center of the dough, | |
[24:18] | and then folds the dough around a piece of metal, | 然后把面粉折叠 |
[24:21] | and then folds it again. | 再折叠 |
[24:24] | That’s the answer. | 说得对 |
[25:06] | (beeping) | |
[25:09] | Robert Rubio. | 罗伯特.卢比奥 工作卡号 |
[25:10] | Work card. Non-gaming. | 工作卡号 |
[25:12] | He’s in the hotel business. | 在酒店就职 |
[25:14] | Rampart. | 神话城市 |
[25:15] | Hey, didn’t that other guy work at the… | 会不会是另一人… |
[25:16] | Run him through the military database. | 在军队数据库中 查找他的资料 |
[25:19] | Why? Just run it. | -怎么了?-查找吧 |
[25:21] | After that, give us an address. | 查到后给我们资料 |
[25:34] | Clear! | 安全! |
[25:36] | Clear! | 安全! |
[25:39] | It’s all clear, but something’s burning out back. | 后院似乎在烧东西 |
[25:45] | Come on, let’s see what’s cooking. | 看看谁在煮东西 |
[25:52] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[25:55] | Oh, well, | 哦 |
[25:57] | that is… one example | 这就是 |
[25:58] | of the evidence going up in smoke. | 烧毁证据的示范 |
[26:00] | This guy’s a piece of work, huh? | 这家伙参与其中 |
[26:02] | (phone ringing) | |
[26:04] | (metal clanging) | |
[26:11] | One of the black coats, you think? | 这是抢劫时的黑衣吧? |
[26:24] | Box 729. | 729号保险箱 |
[26:31] | Fire-resistant. | 防火的 |
[26:37] | It’s some kind of fabric. Silk, maybe. | 还有些纤维,似乎是丝质的 |
[26:39] | What do you make of that? | 你怎么猜出来的? |
[26:41] | Out of context, I don’t know. | 看它的纹理 |
[27:03] | Pink Panther. | 粉红豹[电影名称] |
[27:05] | Well, Clouseau, | 糊涂侦探 [粉红豹里面的侦探] |
[27:07] | how does blood get in a safe deposit box? | 保险箱怎么有血迹呢? |
[27:10] | Maybe has something to do with this fabric. | 可能与那纤维有关 |
[27:13] | Mr. Nine Volt, Rob Rubio… | 尼恩沃尔特 罗伯特卢比奥 |
[27:15] | ex-military, security expert. | 军方前安全专家 |
[27:18] | Went to work for casino owner Sam Braun | 曾在山姆.布朗 下的赌场工作 |
[27:19] | when one of his soft count cronies got caught | 当他的好友被抓住后 |
[27:22] | skimming the skim, | 就从大家眼皮消失了 |
[27:23] | so… all roads lead to Rome, except, | 条条大路通罗马 |
[27:25] | in this case… the Rampart. | 这次从神话城市上找到线索 |
[28:11] | (camera shutter clicking) | |
[28:13] | Triple homicide in the desert. | 沙漠中的三尸案 |
[28:16] | Old-time Vegas. | 又该韦加出手了 |
[28:17] | We found Tommy “The Aspirin” out here. | 我们也是在哪里侦破 “阿司匹林”案的 |
[28:19] | Remember him? | 记得吗? |
[28:20] | Used to make his boss’s headaches disappear. | 给他老大买止痛药的 |
[28:22] | Until they made him disappear. | 直到某天他给人造消失了 |
[28:23] | I think this is the origin of the word “termination.” | 这就是“终结”的意思吧 |
[28:26] | There’s the corporate way, | 那是广义 |
[28:27] | and the way of the gun. | 这次是以枪杆子来终结的 |
[28:29] | High-powered rifle. | 高火力来复枪 |
[28:30] | Close range. | 近距离射击 |
[28:32] | Visible gunpowder. | 烈性火药 |
[28:33] | (gunshot) | |
[28:36] | This guy got it in the chest, too. | 这一枪击中胸膛 |
[28:39] | (gunshot) | |
[28:39] | And this one took it in the back. | 这枪命中背部 |
[28:42] | (gunshot) | |
[28:43] | This one’s carrying a Glock. | 这家伙还带着格洛克 [手枪的一种] |
[28:46] | Never got a chance to use it. | 可惜没机会用了 |
[28:47] | Well, all three | 共三人,而且没有受到束缚 |
[28:48] | were carrying, so they’re not tied up, | |
[28:50] | and they’re still armed. | 全身武装 |
[28:51] | They didn’t fly here. | 他们又不是飞过来的 |
[28:53] | Where’s their car? | 车子呢? |
[28:55] | It’s not a dump job. | 这不是什么难题吧 |
[28:56] | Killer drove them here, | 杀手把它开走了 |
[28:58] | killed them, and drove away. | 杀了他们后开走了 |
[29:00] | They knew their attacker. | 他们与杀手彼此相识 |
[29:05] | Never let a man do a woman’s job. | 永不要让男人 插手女人的事情 |
[29:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[29:11] | They didn’t get all their makeup off. | 脸上的妆还没有去掉呢 |
[29:15] | Where’s he going? | 他要到哪? |
[29:16] | Let’s just hope | 希望 |
[29:18] | he stops. | 他能停下来 |
[29:30] | Look familiar? | 似曾相识? |
[29:31] | Bloodstain… | 血迹 |
[29:35] | rainbow-colored thread… | 七色丝线 |
[29:37] | safe deposit box. | 与保险箱里面的是一样的 |
[29:38] | Those guys are definitely the bank robbers. | 他们就是抢劫银行的人了 |
[29:41] | Where’s the fourth guy? | 第四个人呢? |
[29:42] | The guy who’s rapidly becoming a mass murderer. | 第四人成为了刽子手 |
[29:44] | Rob Rubio. | 罗伯特.卢比奥 |
[29:53] | Grissom, hey. | 格里森,嘿 |
[29:54] | Grissom, hey, just tested the bullets | 刚测试了你带回来的子弹 |
[29:56] | from your trio in the desert. | |
[29:56] | (muffled) Same GRCs as the bullet from Lockwood. | 与测试组所得来的子弹相同 |
[29:59] | Fired from the same rifle. | 都是来自同一杆来复枪 |
[30:01] | Slow down, Bobby. | 慢点,伙计 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry. I just got excited. | |
[30:03] | You don’t get to see many.30-caliber rounds | 案件中 |
[30:06] | used in crimes, but, uh… | 很少见这么复杂的分析 |
[30:12] | (door banging open) | |
[30:13] | You rang? | 你给我电话? |
[30:14] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:15] | The, uh, blood flecks from the safe deposit box… | 保险箱的血迹 |
[30:18] | two distinct samples. | 可以分离出两个样本 |
[30:19] | I only got one hit, though. | 我只确认了一个 |
[30:20] | Uh, the primary sample belongs to Vivian Verona, | 这是属于薇薇安韦诺娜的 |
[30:24] | a cocktail waitress. | 那名女服务员 |
[30:25] | She was killed on the top floor | 她在派克的赌场顶楼 |
[30:27] | of the old Pike’s Gambling Hall | 被杀害 |
[30:28] | about two years ago. | 大约两年前 |
[30:29] | Here’s the report. | 这是报告 |
[30:31] | Multiple puncture wounds, | 多处刺伤 |
[30:33] | different depths, possibly two knives… | 不同的深度 可能是两把刀子 |
[30:37] | I’ve pulled the crime scene photos for you, too. | 这是犯罪现场的图片 |
[30:41] | Case is still pending. | 该案悬而未决 |
[30:42] | Murder weapon was never found. | 凶器也没找到 |
[30:45] | Now, the secondary blood sample came back N.D. | 第二个血液样本 |
[30:47] | Uh, could be the killer. | 可能就是凶手的 |
[30:48] | You always say murder’s messy. | 你总是说谋杀是肮脏的 |
[30:52] | Greg, your hands are shaking. | 格雷格,你的手发抖 |
[30:54] | No, they’re not. | 没有 |
[31:02] | Hold your hands out. | 把手伸出来 |
[31:04] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[31:05] | they’ve been shaking ever since… | 自从那次之后就一直发抖 |
[31:15] | I can’t really make it stop. | 不能停下来 |
[31:17] | Is it affecting your work? | 影响你工作了吗? |
[31:18] | Well, if I was a bomb expert, maybe. | 我又不是弄炸药的 |
[31:22] | No, I… | 我… |
[31:23] | I think I have it under control. | 我会控制得来的 |
[31:26] | It’ll stop. | 会没事的 |
[31:29] | If you need me, I’ll be around. | 需要的话就找我 |
[31:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:57] | I have your scarf back from Sanders. | 你带回来的围巾 |
[32:06] | I need you to open this evidence bag | 帮我打开袋子 |
[32:08] | and cut me an identical piece of fabric. | 给我剪一块 |
[32:12] | You want me to replicate the blood pattern? | 你要复制那血迹? |
[32:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:25] | You guys need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[32:27] | Warrick, hand me those scissors. | 沃利克,把剪刀给我 |
[32:33] | Nick, give me that apple. | |
[32:35] | But I didn’t get any lunch. | 我还没吃午饭呢 |
[32:38] | Give me the apple. | 给我就是了 |
[32:39] | You’re not supposed to eat in here. | 你不该在办公司吃东西 |
[32:46] | Two puncture wounds, right? | 两处损伤,是吗? |
[32:58] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[33:00] | That’s what was wrapped in the scarf. | 围巾包着的就是杀人剪刀 |
[33:02] | This’ll just take a sec. | 稍等 |
[33:03] | The computer’s extrapolating based on that blood stain. | 电脑在分析血液状态 |
[33:06] | These don’t look like your ordinary pair. | 这不是普通的剪刀 |
[33:09] | I mean, look at the blades. | 看看这刀锋 |
[33:10] | They’re almost double the size of the handles. | 比把手长了差不多两倍 |
[33:12] | What’s the purpose of scissors that long? | 那样长的剪刀有何用? |
[33:15] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[33:16] | I hear scissors, I hear murder. What did I miss? | 又是剪刀,又是谋杀 到底怎么了? |
[33:20] | We may have the murder weapon. | 可能找到杀人凶器了 |
[33:22] | Hey, Vivian Verona | 薇薇安韦诺娜 |
[33:23] | worked for Sam Braun. She was a cocktail waitress | 给山姆.布朗打工 是服务员 |
[33:25] | at Pike’s Gambling Hall. | 就职派克的赌场 |
[33:26] | She was murdered the night before it was imploded | 被谋杀的时候 |
[33:28] | in one of the penthouse suites. | 穿着小内衣 |
[33:29] | Sounds like somebody wanted her | 似乎有人 |
[33:31] | to disappear in the rubble. | 希望她从此消失 |
[33:32] | Bet you Braun hired his own clean-up crew for that one. | 看来布朗专门找人 来清理了现场 |
[33:35] | The pyro guys found her on their | 值班人员 |
[33:37] | last walk-through. | 临收班的时候发现案情 |
[33:38] | They assigned a OSI, | 然后通知反恐部门 |
[33:39] | but the case ran cold before it even got started. | 但该案件毫无线索 |
[33:41] | There was no suspect and no motive. | 没有嫌疑人,没有动机 |
[33:43] | Warrick, | 沃利克 |
[33:44] | enhance the blade area. | 放大刀锋的位置 |
[33:52] | Hmm, let me see if I can flip it around | 看看能否找出些端倪 |
[33:54] | so we’re not looking at an eye chart. | 我们像在做视力测试 |
[33:57] | R-P-R-T. | |
[34:02] | Rampart. | 神话城市 |
[34:07] | He’s not returning any of my phone calls. | 他没有接我的电话 |
[34:09] | I just need to confront this Sam Braun business | 我要亲自处理这次案件 |
[34:11] | once and for all. | 就这一次 |
[34:13] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[34:16] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会去的 |
[34:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[34:21] | I’m scheduled for surgery at Desert Palm. | 我要去动手术 |
[34:27] | Surgery? | 手术? |
[34:37] | Your hearing? | 你的听力? |
[34:39] | Yep. | 是的 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:45] | I’m not. Has to be done. | 迟早的事情 |
[34:49] | What can I do? | 有何帮忙? |
[34:50] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事,我很好 |
[34:53] | Take care of the case. | 处理好案件 |
[34:55] | Oh, eh, mm… | 嗯 |
[34:57] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[34:59] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[35:02] | Um… | 嗯 |
[35:05] | good luck. | 好运 |
[35:30] | You must really like the ham steak at the Primm. | 你肯定很喜欢吃 普林母的牛排 |
[35:35] | One more mile north… you’re gone forever. | 差点就找不到你了 |
[35:38] | They got good ham. | 那边的火腿确实不错 |
[35:40] | That’s good to know. | 谁都知道 |
[35:42] | I’ll know what to get you for your last meal… | 你杀害了警察 |
[35:45] | for killing a cop. | 该知道最后的晚餐 是什么果子 |
[35:47] | You know the rifle we found in your trunk? | 你车箱里面的 来复枪里的子弹 |
[35:50] | The bullets match one we pulled out of a friend of mine… | 与我朋友身上的是一样的 |
[35:53] | Detective Cyrus Lockwood. | 洛克伍探长 |
[35:55] | Tough losing one of your own. | 同事死了,很伤心吧 |
[35:59] | You lost three of yours. | 你也失去了三名“朋友” |
[36:00] | Ballistics made a match there, too. | 所中的子弹与你枪上的 是一样的呢 |
[36:06] | So, you’re ex-military. | 你曾服役军队 |
[36:08] | That why Sam Braun hired you | 所以山姆.布朗雇佣你 |
[36:09] | to be head of security at the Rampart? | 成为首席的保镖 |
[36:11] | You asking me, or you telling me? | 你在问我?还是告诉我 |
[36:14] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[36:14] | My guess is Sam needed a job done, he came to you. | 山姆需要人来帮他处理 一件事,就找到你了 |
[36:18] | You know, when I get out of here, | 如果我离开这里 |
[36:20] | I’m going to take pleasure in putting air in your head. | 我肯定会让你脑袋开花的 |
[36:29] | Let me put a fact in yours: | 我说得明白点吧 |
[36:31] | You left a lot of yourself behind, killer. | 作为凶手 你留下了太多的证据了 |
[36:36] | (gunshots) | |
[36:45] | So, here’s the deal: | 来桩交易吧 |
[36:48] | You give up your boss, | 你背叛老板 |
[36:49] | you get to spend the rest of your life in a jail cell, | 可以在监狱了此残生 |
[36:52] | and not on death row. | 否则只有死路 |
[36:54] | I’ll take death row. | 我选择死路 |
[36:57] | I’ll live longer. | 这样反而能活长一点 |
[37:05] | Tangiers, Pike’s Gambling Hall… | 丹吉尔,派克的赌场 |
[37:10] | Where are the Rampart scissors, Sam? | 神话城市的剪刀呢? |
[37:11] | I think they went to one of those silent auctions. | 可能是拍卖时售出了 |
[37:14] | You know, the kind where you put a number down | 只要有人举牌开价 |
[37:16] | and remain anonymous. | 购买者都是匿名的 |
[37:17] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[37:18] | I’m sure they went to a good cause. | 看来收藏者是有心人了? |
[37:20] | How much money do they make? | |
[37:23] | More than I anticipated. | 比我想象的多 |
[37:25] | I think that we’re past playing games, Sam. | 我们过去也曾玩这游戏 |
[37:29] | I need the truth. | 但我需要答案 |
[37:33] | You sure about that? | 真的? |
[37:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[37:36] | Now more than ever. | 非常需要 |
[37:43] | Benny killed Vivian. | 本尼杀害了薇薇安 |
[37:45] | He caught her cheating on him… | 我和薇薇安鬼混时 |
[37:48] | with me. | 被他逮住了 |
[37:51] | (gasps) | |
[37:55] | When I heard he was dying, I went to see him. | 我到医院看他的时候 |
[37:58] | He told me he killed her with my scissors | 他说用我的剪刀杀害了她 |
[38:01] | from the ribbon-cutting ceremony. | 是用来剪彩的剪刀 |
[38:02] | He always kept the scissors… | 他一直替我 |
[38:05] | had them shadow-boxed for me. | 保存那剪刀 |
[38:10] | He stashed them in the safe deposit box. | 然后把它放在保险箱了 |
[38:13] | Why would Benny do that? | 为何本尼要那样做? |
[38:15] | Why would Benny murder Vivian | 为何要杀害薇薇安 |
[38:18] | and then keep the incriminating evidence, | 然后保存犯罪证据 |
[38:20] | not even attempt to wash off the blood? | 而不是清洗那些血迹 |
[38:23] | You’re asking me to answer on his behalf? | 我怎么替他回答呢? |
[38:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:29] | Maybe he was paranoid. | 或许他神经有点问题 |
[38:30] | Figured you would drag Lake Mead. | 胡乱猜测 |
[38:33] | Let me just get this straight. | 我说得明白点吧 |
[38:34] | To protect Benny after he’s already dead, | 为了保护本尼的清誉 |
[38:39] | you hire Rob Rubio | 你雇佣了罗伯特卢比奥 |
[38:41] | and three cronies to commit federal bank robbery | 还有三名捍将抢劫银行 |
[38:45] | to steal back a pair of scissors? | 把那把剪刀夺回来 |
[38:48] | They weren’t just any pair of scissors. | 这不是寻常的剪刀 |
[38:51] | They were tied to a legacy. | 而是前辈的遗物 |
[38:55] | If Benny goes down, I go down. | 如果本尼名声尽失 我也没有好日子 |
[39:00] | 40 years… | 40年来 |
[39:03] | building a reputation… gone. | 所建立的声誉毁于一旦 |
[39:07] | Games are meant | 真正的游戏 |
[39:08] | to be played downstairs, not upstairs… | 总是暗箱操作的 |
[39:12] | so I ask Rob to take care of it. | 我交给罗伯特去处理 |
[39:20] | We have the safe deposit box in our possession, Sam, | 我们掌握了那保险箱 |
[39:25] | along with the bloodstained sash | 以及染血的围巾 |
[39:27] | the scissors were wrapped in. | 那是用来包裹剪刀的 |
[39:29] | We recovered two different blood samples… | 血迹分离出两个血液样本 |
[39:33] | one belonging to Vivian, and the other unknown. | 一个是薇薇安的 另一个不知名 |
[39:37] | I guess I didn’t have a good enough reason until now, but… | 除非有足够的证据,否则 |
[39:43] | I tested my DNA | 我测试了自己的DNA |
[39:45] | against the unknown sample. | 与那样本对照 |
[39:51] | (sighs) | |
[39:52] | And wouldn’t you know… | 你怎么都想不到 |
[39:55] | there were seven alleles in common. | 共有7组等位基因吻合了 |
[40:05] | That supposed to mean something? | 有什么意思吗? |
[40:07] | It means that you and I are biologically related. | 证明你和我有血缘上的关系 |
[40:15] | You killed her, Sam… | 你杀了她 |
[40:18] | and Benny covered for you. | 本尼替你掩饰 |
[40:28] | Part of the old double standard. | 都是你的那些双重标准 |
[40:31] | No woman that you’re with | 与你一起的女人 |
[40:33] | is ever going to be with another man. | 都不能与别人有染 |
[40:42] | I swear on your mother… | 我对你母亲发誓 |
[40:46] | it didn’t happen that way. | 事情不是这样的 |
[40:48] | Oh, now, that holds a lot of weight. | 誓言有什么分量吗? |
[40:50] | To this day my mother still sits at home waiting for your call. | 直到今天,妈妈还一直等你 的电话,希望你回心转意 |
[41:00] | Do you really think I could murder someone? | 你真的相信我杀人了? |
[41:07] | Science… | 科学 |
[41:08] | tells me that you did. | 科学证明你杀人了 |
[41:14] | So, yes, I do. | 我也得相信了 |
[41:20] | It’s just such a lousy way to find out that you’re my father. | 这样才发现你是我父亲 该多么痛心啊 |
[41:36] | They’re prepping the room now, Mr. Grissom. | 他们在准备手术呢 |
[41:38] | I’ll be right back for you. | 我马上就回来 |
[41:41] | Dr. Lieberman to Nurses’ Station. | 林德曼医生,请到护理室 |
[41:44] | Dr. Lieberman to Nurses’ Station. | 林德曼医生,请到护理室 |
[41:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:53] | What are you doing here? | 在干嘛呢? |
[41:55] | I just wanted to see you. | 我想见见你 |
[41:57] | And I didn’t want you to go in without wishing you good luck. | 给你送上祝福 |
[42:14] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[42:17] | for being here. | 谢谢你前来 |
[42:32] | I don’t need that. | 我自己走过去 |