Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] (distant siren wails)
[00:07] (helicopter whirring)
[00:12] (distant bird screeches)
[00:15] (thunder rumbles)
[00:18] (engines rewing)
[00:39] (yells)
[00:41] (grunts)
[00:43] Billie! (groaning) 比莉!
[00:45] Oh, my God, Billie, 噢,上帝.比莉
[00:48] are you okay? 你没事吧?
[00:49] What did you hit? 你撞到什么东西了?
[00:54] So, according to the girl, one minute 据那个女孩说…
[00:58] she’s blasting through the mud and having fun, 当她在泥地风驰电掣时
[01:01] everything’s great, 一切都还没事
[01:02] the next thing she knows, 紧接着… 她自己就躺在了污泥里 看到这些化学垃圾
[01:03] she’s lying upside down in the dirt, 她自己就躺在了污泥里 看到这些化学垃圾
[01:05] staring at chemical waste.
[01:07] She called Hazmat. 于是她叫来化学清理员
[01:08] Now, it’s not toxic. 那不是有毒物质
[01:09] They saw the barrel was buckling, 桶当时是扣着的
[01:10] they thought it might explode, so they opened it. 他们担心它会爆炸 于是把它打开了
[01:14] Ugh!
[01:15] Yeah, whoa-ho. 是的
[01:16] (coughing)
[01:17] Soap mummy. “肥皂木乃伊”
[01:19] Adipocere, 尸蜡
[01:20] a.k.a. Mortuary wax. 又称腐尸蜡
[01:22] This is what you get when fatty tissue decomposes 含脂肪组织在 缺氧的咸性环境下…
[01:24] in an alkaline environment with limited oxygen. 腐烂分解后就会 变成这个样子
[01:27] All you need is a little moisture 只要有一点湿气…
[01:29] and enough time. 和足够时间
[01:29] Anaerobic bacteria digest body fats, 厌氧细菌分解尸体脂肪
[01:33] converting them into a waxy solid. 把它们转化为蜡质固体
[01:35] Kind of like the way they make vegetable shortening. 这和提炼植物油有点相似
[01:38] I may never eat another French fry. 我也许不会再吃油炸食品了
[01:40] How long you think he’s been in there? 他在里面多长时间了?
[01:42] How do you know it’s a he? 你怎么知道这是男性?
[01:43] Five, six weeks, minimum. 至少有五到六个月
[01:44] With all this wind and weather, 刮风又下雨…
[01:45] any evidence of the dump is long gone. 那些证据早就都没了
[01:49] We got evidence. 我们有证据
[01:51] Signed, sealed and delivered. 记录,密封,发送
[02:26] Gentlemen, saponification occurs most frequently 各位,最经常出现 皂化现象的…
[02:31] in infant burials. 是婴儿的尸体
[02:31] That’s because their bodies 因为他们有很多脂肪 而他们的正常细菌丛…
[02:32] have more fat, and their bacterial flora
[02:35] aren’t fully developed. 还未完全发育
[02:38] Slowly… 慢一点
[02:40] Hold it. 等等
[02:42] Huh.
[02:43] Look at this. 看这个
[02:45] Something for Catherine. 这是给凯瑟琳的
[02:49] All right, let’s pull the rest of this out. 好了,把其它部分拖出来
[02:52] Now, historically, 在历史上…
[02:53] saponified corpses that maintain their physical features 体格不发生变化的 皂化尸体…
[02:56] were looked upon as, uh, incorruptible, even saintly. 被看作是高尚 甚至是圣洁的
[03:00] So, when it happened to children, 当这出现在儿童身上时…
[03:03] it just reinforced that notion. 就更坚定了这个观点
[03:04] Hand me that foot there, would you? 把那个脚给我
[03:06] Okay. (gagging) 好了
[03:08] You know, interestingly enough, 有趣的是…
[03:09] since formaldehyde is alkaline and American caskets are sealed, 因为甲醛属于咸,而美国人的 棺材都是密封的
[03:15] there are more bodies in this country 现在这个国家所出现的…
[03:18] turning to soap now 皂化尸体…
[03:19] than at any other time in human history. 比人类历史上任何 一个时期都要多
[03:22] We are, in fact, 实际上… 我们这里就是…
[03:23] the adipocere capital 我们这里就是…
[03:25] of the world. 尸蜡世界的“首都”
[03:26] USA… we’re number one. 美国…我们是第一
[03:29] (horns honking)
[03:33] Are you serious? 你是说真的?
[03:34] David lost a body? 戴维搞丢了一具尸体?
[03:36] It happens. 这确实发生了
[03:37] When I was working in Minneapolis, 当时我还在 明尼阿波利斯…
[03:39] we had two John Smiths come in on the same day. 同一天中共运来两具尸体
[03:42] Sent the wrong one back to Canada. 错的那具送回了加拿大
[03:44] Anyway, our body’s still in the morgue. 不过,我们那具尸体 仍在太平间
[03:46] David finally processed his ten card. 戴维最后也把它 找回来了
[03:49] Guy’s name is Keith Mercer. 死者名叫基斯.梅瑟
[03:51] When did he come in? 他何时进来的?
[03:52] 11 days ago. 11天之前了
[03:53] Found him in an alley 他是在弗里蒙特的一个
[03:54] off of Fremont
[03:55] in a pile of garbage next to the dumpster. 垃圾场旁的垃圾堆里 被发现的
[03:58] 11 days ago. 11天之前
[03:59] I guess we got no more crime scene to process, huh? 也许,在案发现场 找不到什么证据了
[04:02] Initially, the police thought he was homeless. 起初,警察还以为 他是流浪汉
[04:06] He hadn’t bathed, 他没洗澡
[04:07] no wallet, watch or keys, 没钱包,手表或者钥匙
[04:09] and he has scars on his lower legs. 小腿上只有几个疤痕
[04:11] And a nice laceration 这里有一个…
[04:12] right here, with ecchymosis on his left temple. 明显的伤口 左太阳穴上有淤斑
[04:15] Yeah, cause of death was 是的,死因是 被钝器击中头部
[04:17] blunt force trauma to the head.
[04:18] Could have been an accident. 也许是个意外
[04:20] Could have been a lot of things. 也许有很多种原因
[04:23] Evidence without context is ambiguous at best. 无前后关系的证据 通常都不明确
[04:32] Did you ever chop wood, split a log? 你有没有砍过木头?
[04:35] I’ve seen it done. 我见过而已
[04:36] You should try it sometime. 你应该去尝试一下
[04:38] I find it relaxing. 这很让人放松
[04:40] Mm.
[04:41] The blow here was delivered in a similar fashion. 这个伤口的特点很相似
[04:45] The temporal bone was hit, 颞骨被击中…
[04:46] driven down hard. 严重低陷
[04:48] Upper palate smashed. 上颚碎裂
[04:49] Most of the teeth gone. 很多牙齿都没了
[04:51] What about the foot? 那么这根腿呢?
[04:53] It looks as though that’s been sheared off. 似乎是被齐根切断的
[04:55] Yeah, by something fast and powerful. 是被某样快速 而强劲的东西
[04:57] Industrial accident? 劳工意外?
[04:58] No, industrial accidents are messy. 不,劳工意外的 伤口很杂乱
[05:01] These cuts are too clean. 这些切口却很平整
[05:03] My guess…
[05:04] single impact. 是一击而下
[05:05] How about an axe then? 会不会是把斧子?
[05:07] Possible. I’ll cast the tool marks. 也许.我会做 模型来对比的
[05:09] Body in a drum in the middle 尸体被放在半山腰的 一个桶里
[05:11] of the mountains.
[05:12] Well, if the head and hands were missing, 如果头和双手都不见…
[05:15] I’d be saying mob hit. 也许是暴徒所为
[05:16] Could be ritual mutilation or fetish murder. 也许是某种“邪教谋杀”
[05:18] So, ID from dental records is out. 靠牙齿验证身份的 可能性已经没有
[05:21] Right. 是的
[05:22] How about DNA? 那DNA呢?
[05:23] Bone marrow may still be viable. 骨髓也许还能提取到
[05:25] My thoughts exactly. 我也是这样想的
[05:27] The preferred sample is a large bone 最好就是选一块 有关节的大骨头
[05:29] with a portion of joint,
[05:30] then we freeze, grind and sequence. 接着把它冷冻 碾碎后化验
[05:33] Want a breast or thigh? 胸还是大腿?
[05:34] It’s your kitchen. 这是你的“厨房”
[05:37] (whirring)
[05:39] Hey, Sara, I don’t want to cross any lines here, 莎拉,我不是 想多管闲事…
[05:42] but, uh, I’ve got this buddy
[05:43] who’s not going out with anybody… 我那朋友很少外出
[05:45] No. No, no, forget it. 不…算了吧
[05:47] Hey, Grissom bailed. 嘿,格里森出去了. 你们和我来吧
[05:49] You guys are with me.
[05:51] Good. 好的
[05:52] He’s a cool guy. No. -他人不错-不
[05:53] I mean, you don’t… No, Nick. -我是说你不要… -不,尼克
[05:54] Listen, just hear me out for a second. 你先听我说完
[06:43] (grinding)
[06:56] (high-pitched whirring)
[07:43] Gone but not forgotten. 消失却不会忘却
[07:48] DNA hit on the soap mummy? 尸体的DNA有结果了吗?
[07:51] Yeah. His name was Christian Cutler. 有了,他叫 克里斯丁.卡勒
[07:52] You got to love OODIS. CODIS真是神奇 [DNA联合检索系统]
[07:53] What’s his felony? 他犯了什么罪?
[07:54] He wasn’t in OODIS. CODIS里没有他. 在国防部档案库里查到的
[07:55] Department of Defense Registry.
[07:57] He was in the Army. 他曾当过兵. 是个E-5军士…
[07:59] An E-5 sergeant,
[08:00] honorably discharged three years ago. 三年前光荣退役
[08:02] The guy drove tanks. 他是开坦克的
[08:04] Well, that fits. 那就对了
[08:05] You know that fraternity ring? 知道那个兄弟会戒指吗? 其实它并不是
[08:06] It’s not a fraternity ring.
[08:07] Omega Zeta Alpha is a mechanical engineering “欧米茄泽塔”是个 搞机器人的团体
[08:10] honor society.
[08:11] Hard-core mechie. 超级机械员
[08:12] Hey, hey… 嘿…
[08:13] want to know where his drum came from? 想知道那个桶 从哪儿来吗?
[08:15] (distant siren wails)
[08:18] Chemical companies serialize all their shipping containers. 化学公司的运输罐 都有序列号
[08:21] That way, if hazardous waste ends up where it shouldn’t be, 如果有毒废料 不在它该在的地方
[08:24] they know where it came from. 那就能查出它来自哪儿
[08:25] (loud techno music playing) 这地方真像个仓库
[08:26] This place seems lively for a warehouse. 这地方真像个仓库
[08:28] A good place for a rave, though. 但却是个狂欢的好地方
[08:30] Hello. 你好
[08:31] The cover’s 25 bucks 门票是25块
[08:33] each. 每人
[08:34] I got a coupon. 我有“优惠券”
[08:35] (crashing and loud music playing)
[08:39] One minute to go, 还剩下一分钟
[08:41] and Slaughter the Bot pulls into the lead! “屠夫”一直杀将过来!
[08:43] Robot Rumble. 机器人搏斗
[08:44] Demolition derby by remote control. 通过遥控器操纵
[08:47] They got a show on cable TV. 有线电视上有直播
[08:48] And here comes Spiker Chick. 这边杀来了“长钉小鸡”
[08:50] The death blade goes up, and the death blade comes down. 死亡之刀举起 然后重重敲落
[08:54] Oh! Slaughter the Bot is made “屠夫”是用钛金属做成
[08:56] of titanium, but how much damage can he take? 但它到底能承受 多大的打击?
[09:03] Uh-oh, it looks like a jam-up, but with this much horsepower, 它好像遇到了麻烦 在这样强劲的马力下…
[09:08] it won’t last long. 它坚持不了多久了
[09:10] Slaughter’s driving Yellow Belly into the wall, “屠夫”把“黄蛇” 逼到了墙壁那里
[09:13] trying to shake him off. 试图把它大卸八块
[09:15] Oh, it’s mayhem in the middle. 它中部受了狠狠一击
[09:18] Yeah! Yeah! 加油!
[09:19] …on his back, taking a pounding. 接着是背部受了一击
[09:21] Watch out for Spiker Chick with the death blade. 小心“长钉小鸡”的 死亡之刀
[09:25] Oh, no! We got a Spiker Chick sandwich! 噢,不!“长钉小鸡” 被双面夹击!
[09:30] Spiker Chick is going for Slaughter. “长钉小鸡”跟 “屠夫”打得不可开交
[09:33] Oh, again and again! 一次又一次!
[09:35] Oh, and in a dazzling array of skill and deception… 它们的招数真是 让人眼花缭乱
[09:40] Metal weapons, 金属武器
[09:41] money, competition, testosterone. 钱,竞赛,睾丸激素
[09:45] We got a roomful of murder suspects. 还有满屋子的 谋杀嫌疑人
[09:49] Your winner: 胜者是…
[09:51] Slaughter the Bot! “屠夫”
[09:53] Whoo! Whoo-whoo!
[09:58] (beeping)
[10:03] Bots fight all over the country, 机器人打遍全国…
[10:05] on TV, all over the world. 还出现在全世界 电视节目上
[10:07] This is an informal venue 这是个非正式的场所…
[10:09] where competitors can come 竞争者可拿自己的 机器人来这儿比赛
[10:10] to hone their skills and their machines.
[10:12] You have a gaming license? 你有赌博执照吗?
[10:14] I don’t need one. 我不需要
[10:15] See, I just put on a show. 我只是直播比赛
[10:16] If people bet, that’s their business. 如果别人下注 那是他们的事
[10:17] You’re the only house in Vegas that doesn’t take a cut. 这是维加斯唯一 不用纳税的赌场
[10:19] Hey, my daddy ran an independent shipping company. 我爸爸经营过 一家运输公司
[10:22] He ran it right into the ground. 结果却一败涂地
[10:23] He died broke, but he left me 他破产后死了…
[10:24] a bunch of empty warehouses. 但他留给了我一个空仓库
[10:26] I needed revenue, 我需要谋生
[10:27] so I developed a new market. 于是我就开展了 这个新市场
[10:28] Hey, Jimbo, you looked ferocious out there. 金鲍,你的“伙计” 真是凶猛
[10:30] Thanks, Ginger. 谢了,金吉尔
[10:31] We lost. 我们输了
[10:32] Yeah, but I like a guy who goes down with style. 是的,但我喜欢 输得有骨气的人
[10:38] Look available, be unobtainable. 说来容易,做到却难
[10:40] Keeps them coming back for more. 为了让他们继续来参赛
[10:42] Want to tell me 能否告诉我这是 怎么回事吗?
[10:43] what this is all about?
[10:47] That’s Chris Cutler. 克里斯丁.卡勒
[10:49] He’s dead. 他死了
[10:50] We found his body 我们是在这仓库的一个 化学废料桶里发现他尸体的
[10:52] stuffed in a chemical waste drum from this warehouse.
[10:54] When was the last time you saw Christian? 你最后一次见到 克里斯丁是何时?
[10:57] God, about six weeks ago. 好像是六个星期之前
[11:00] Robot Rumble, big free-for-all. 机器人大战,可自由参赛
[11:05] Smash-N-Burn was on fire that night. “粉碎狂人” 那晚非常火爆
[11:08] Dismantled three or four bots. 连斩了三到四个机器人
[11:11] Yeah! (laughing) 好啊!
[11:14] He had the kind of night 他那晚的战绩…
[11:15] that most of these boys dream about. 是绝大多数 这些人所梦想的
[11:16] Using the thing that he built 拿着自己做的机器人…
[11:18] to destroy the thing that the other guy built. 去摧毁别人做的机器人
[11:21] It’s a basic male drive. 这是最基本的动力
[11:23] That kind of puts that whole 那就驱使他们追求 一个杀伤力更大的…
[11:24] weapons of mass destruction thing
[11:25] into perspective. 摧毁武器
[11:27] I take it this Chris was not well liked. 我想,克里斯丁 一定不大受欢迎
[11:31] Let me put it to you this way… 我这么跟你说吧…
[11:33] nobody likes a winner who needs 没人喜欢一个胜利者 把胜利建立在自己身上
[11:35] to shove it in your face.
[11:36] We’re going to need you 我们需要你确认那晚 跟他比赛的人
[11:37] to identify the guys he fought with that night.
[11:39] As well as their bots. 还有他们的机器人
[11:40] We can’t have a murder without a murder weapon. 调查谋杀案不能没有凶器
[11:43] We’ll take them all. 我们都要
[11:47] Keith went to Yosemite to climb El Capitan. 基斯去了约塞米蒂公园爬 “射击星”[著名花岗岩]
[11:51] The Shield Headwall. 还有“盾牌岩墙”
[11:54] Did you go with him? 你和他一起去的?
[11:55] I drove to Taos to see my sister. 我开车到陶斯去看我姐姐
[11:58] And got back when? 何时回来的?
[11:59] Ten days ago. 十天之前
[12:00] Keith’s gear was in the living room, but he wasn’t there. 基斯的装备都放在 客厅里,但他不在
[12:03] What did you do then? 当时你怎么做了? 我给他手机打电话
[12:04] I called his cell phone. 我给他手机打电话
[12:05] I called his office. 给他办公室打电话
[12:07] And then I called the Park Service, and all they said 然后给公园管理处 打电话.他们只是说…
[12:10] was that Keith had been by to pick up his permit. 基斯确实进到公园里了
[12:12] So then I checked the hospitals up there and nothing. 于是我打电话到医院查 但毫无音讯
[12:15] And then I called the hospitals in Vegas. 我还打过电话 到维加斯的医院
[12:19] And then I called the police. 最后就报了警
[12:21] I did everything I could do and nobody would pay attention. 我什么都做了 但却没人关心这件事
[12:26] Mrs. Mercer… 梅瑟夫人…
[12:29] you have my attention. 我关心这件事
[12:32] And I’d like to see your house. 我想去你家里看看
[12:38] Looks like his gear’s all here. 他的装备都在这里
[12:42] I don’t see a sleeping bag, though. 但我看不到睡袋
[12:45] It looks like someone 似乎有人清洗过这里
[12:46] was trying to clean up, too,
[12:48] but forgot to use 但忘了用他们的 “墨菲油香皂”
[12:49] their Murphy’s Oil Soap.
[12:51] Yeah. 是的
[12:53] Luminol. 发光氨
[13:07] You called it. 你说对了
[13:08] Positive for blood. 确实有血迹
[13:28] And a trail of bloody footprints. 一个沾有血迹的鞋印
[13:30] I may have blood here, too. 这里也许也有血迹
[14:16] Grissom. 格里森
[14:18] I think I might have just found our murder weapon. 我似乎找到凶器了
[14:23] Spiker Chick, “长钉小鸡”
[14:25] Donsueme, “战斗狂人”
[14:27] Slaughter 10? “屠夫十号”?
[14:29] You really think one of these things killed your vic? 你真认为死者是 它们其中一个杀的?
[14:32] They’re fast, they’re powerful, 它们速度快,动力强
[14:33] and the weapon characteristics fit, 武器的特征也很相似
[14:35] so I can’t rule them out. 我不能排除这些可能性
[14:37] Well, you know what they say… 那些人常说…
[14:38] it’s what’s on the inside that counts. 秘密玄机都在里面
[14:40] (drill whirs)
[14:42] Well put. 好了
[15:19] I got blood. 我发现血迹了
[15:20] Yeah, join the club. 果不其然
[15:22] I’ll take these to Greg. 我把这些拿去给格雷格
[15:24] I’ll get going on the tool marks. 我来做凶器平面浇模
[15:38] (saw whirs)
[16:39] Any luck? 有发现吗?
[16:41] No. 没有
[16:41] Tool marks don’t match the vic’s wounds. 模型和死者伤口不吻合
[16:44] Mm.
[16:44] Could have saved you the time. 也许不用浪费时间了
[16:46] DNA beats tool marks every time, you know. DNA检验比这些管用
[16:49] I ran your blood samples. 我检验过血液样本了
[16:51] Got a match, all three of them. 所有三个都吻合
[16:54] Victim’s blood, 死者的血
[16:55] on three different parts from three different bots? 三个不同机器人 上面都有血迹?
[16:59] That doesn’t make any sense. 这根本没道理
[17:00] Well, where did the parts come from? 别忘了这些东西 从哪儿来的?
[17:08] I buy and sell and trade parts all the time. 我一直都在买卖零件
[17:11] From all over the place. 从各个地方买来
[17:12] Salvage yards, swap meets, eBay. 打捞公司 交换市场,“伊贝公司”
[17:13] They usually have blood on them? 它们上面通常都有血迹?
[17:15] I don’t check. 我没仔细看过
[17:15] Doesn’t matter if they’re clean or dirty, 它们是脏是净并不重要 只要能用就行
[17:17] only that they work.
[17:18] Look, me and Chris are partners. 我和克里斯丁是搭档
[17:20] I built the bot, he drove it. 我做机器人,他来操纵
[17:22] We kicked ass, made good cash. 我们并肩作战 一起赚大钱
[17:24] Why would I want him dead? 我为何想要他死?
[17:28] You know, Brian, 你知道,布赖恩…
[17:30] I mean… 我是说…
[17:32] your best buddy drops off 你最好的伙计消失 在这个世上…
[17:33] the face of the Earth
[17:34] for six weeks… 已经六星期了
[17:38] You get a call or e-mail 你是否接到电话 和电子邮件…
[17:39] or postcard? No. -或者明信片?-没有
[17:41] But you care so much about him 但是,你那么关心他…
[17:43] that you do absolutely nothing to find out what happened. 却没有做任何事 去查明究竟
[17:46] You can understand why we’re here, so straighten us out. 你也知道我们来的原因 你就实话直说吧
[17:48] There was nothing weird about Chris being gone like that. 克里斯丁一声不吭地走 这并不奇怪
[17:52] He did stage effects for Pyrotechnica. 他为“派罗公司” 表演过节目
[17:54] Had some pretty good tunes. 也作过几首很好的曲子
[17:56] Worth listening to. 很值得一听
[17:58] Or not. Anyway… 或者不是.不过…
[17:59] when Chris is on the road 克里斯丁外出时…
[18:00] he’s a vapor trail. 他就像消失一样
[18:02] He’s not a phone call kind of guy. 他不是那种 喜欢带手机的人
[18:04] That’s a nice ATV. 这辆山地车真不错
[18:05] You ever take it to the mountains? 你开着它去过山上吗?
[18:08] Yeah, sometimes. 是的,偶尔去
[18:08] I, uh, I dabble in ambient music. 我对音乐也有所涉猎
[18:11] She wants her daddy. 她想要爸爸
[18:12] Yeah, I get some pretty good samples 在山上灵感会更好一点
[18:14] out in the mountains, especially at night. 尤其在晚上的时候
[18:17] (baby crying)
[18:19] Oh. Shh, shh, shh.
[18:22] You know, you got a lot of hobbies, Brian. 你的业余爱好 可真多,布赖恩
[18:25] Oh, you don’t have hobbies, you go nuts. 如果没有爱好 人肯定会发疯的
[18:27] Human beings are designed to make things. 人天生就是创造东西的
[18:29] It’s hard-wired into our brains. 这在我们 脑海中根深蒂固
[18:32] We make things and build things to make more things. 我们做东西 来创造更多东西
[18:34] It’s what sets us apart from the other animals. 这也把我们和 其它动物区别开来
[18:36] Except monkeys. Primates in general, I guess. 除了猴子这类的 灵长目动物
[18:39] Brian, Brian. 布赖恩
[18:40] Yeah? 什么事?
[18:41] Hobbies take up space. 业余爱好也需要空间
[18:42] You, uh, you don’t seem to have a whole lot of that here. 你这里的空间似乎 并不是很大
[18:45] Do you have a workshop? 你有工作间吗?
[18:46] Uh, I rent a space. 我租了一个
[18:48] (saw whirring)
[18:54] All right, guys, we got to clear the room. 好了,伙计们. 我们要检查这里
[18:57] Come on, let’s go. 大家都到外面去
[18:59] Excuse me, bud, you want to shut that down? Yeah. -伙计,把那东西 关掉好吗?-好的
[19:02] Need you guys all here to clear outside. 请你们都到外面去
[19:04] Step out, would you? 请出去,好吗?
[19:05] (chuckling) Oh. Okay. 好的
[19:07] Slow day oppressing the weak? 进度又要延迟了
[19:10] Don’t scuff your jackboots, Heir Commissar. 别拖着你的长统靴,艾尔
[19:12] Just keep moving. 快一点
[19:15] Hey, Nick. 嘿,尼克
[19:22] All right, we’re all clear. 好了,人都出来了
[19:24] Is this a machine shop 这是修理车间…
[19:26] or a junkyard? 还是废物回收站?
[19:28] I guess, this is what passes for pinups for these guys. 似乎这些东西 是那些人的最爱
[19:40] This is Brian’s bot right here. 这是布赖恩的机器人
[19:42] Smash-N-Burn. “粉碎狂人”
[19:45] And it’s got a spinning weapon. 它还有把旋转武器
[19:47] I’ll take it in for tool marks. 我要做个 模型来验证一下
[19:51] It’s missing parts, too. 还少了几个零件
[20:02] So this is Hammer of God. 这是“天神之锤”
[20:05] Or at least what’s left of it. 或者是它的残骸
[20:09] Hammer of God is against the ropes. “天神之锤”被大卸八块
[20:13] Rust stain. 锈迹
[20:27] 23 inches. 23英寸
[20:29] That’s standard diameter 这可是55加仑 圆桶的标准尺寸
[20:31] for a 55-gallon drum.
[20:47] (metallic clink)
[20:54] Catherine, I’ve got spatter. 凯瑟琳,这里有血迹
[20:56] (saw whirring and man screaming)
[20:58] I think we’ve got our murder scene. 我想我们找到 案发现场了
[21:01] I think we just got Ginger. 我们似乎也找到 金吉尔了
[21:06] (distant siren wails, horn honks)
[21:09] We traced the machine shop back through a holding corporation. 我们通过一个控股公司 找到了那个修理车间
[21:13] To me. 是我的
[21:14] I own it. 那是我的
[21:15] It’s a rental property. 这是用来出租的
[21:16] It’s a good one. 那里很不错
[21:17] It’s popular with the bot boys. 他们都很喜欢那里
[21:18] I would have told you if you’d bothered to ask. 既然你问到 我也就跟你说吧
[21:21] Well, we found this 在布赖恩的工作台…
[21:22] in Brian’s station… your fingernail. 我们找到了这个… 你的指甲
[21:26] They break. 它断了
[21:28] Yeah, they also scratch. 是的,也被刮花了
[21:29] There were skin scrapings under the nail. 指甲下发现有皮质层碎屑
[21:31] We tested the epithelials. 我们检验过了
[21:33] They’re Christian Cutler’s. 那些碎屑是 克里斯丁.卡勒的
[21:35] Your shop, 你的车间
[21:38] your fingernail, 你的指甲
[21:39] your waste drum with a dead guy in it. 还有你那装有 尸体的圆桶
[21:41] I stop by every now and then 我偶尔都会过去那里…
[21:43] to make sure my clients are happy. 看看我的客户是否满意
[21:45] Chris was there alone one night working. 克里斯丁喜欢晚上 一个人工作
[21:48] He kind of got the wrong idea. 他坏主意很多
[21:50] Play time. 玩耍时间
[21:52] No, Chris, knock it off. It’s not funny. 不,克里斯,快停下 这可不好玩
[21:53] Shoving that rack in my face ain’t too funny, either. 推倒了我的架子 可也不是闹着玩的
[21:56] Stop it! Knock it off! 够了,住手!
[21:59] And you didn’t think this was… worth mentioning? 你不觉得这件事 值得跟我们提吗?
[22:02] Hey, you guys asked me 嘿,你们只问我最后 一次见到他是何时
[22:04] when I saw him last.
[22:04] This happened the day before the big free-for-all. 这发生在大型自由 参赛的前一晚
[22:08] So, that’s the price of doing business? 那就是你的经营之道?
[22:11] Yeah, you could call it that. 是的,你可以这样说
[22:12] Here’s the way 或许我更想说…
[22:13] I’d call it…
[22:14] Give me that, you son of a bitch. 把它给我,混蛋
[22:17] Hey, hey easy with that. 嘿,小心点
[22:20] (screaming)
[22:20] Listen, I let the geeks fantasize about me. 我是很欢迎玩 那些东西的人
[22:23] And most of them are harmless, 他们绝大多数都是好人
[22:25] happy to stare and then go home and spank the monkey 比赛完之后就会 拍拍屁股走人
[22:28] like good little college boys. 就像自觉的大学生一样
[22:30] But Chris was a dumb, vicious Army grunt. 但克里斯是个鲁莽 没文化的大兵
[22:34] And maybe I wasn’t as careful around him 也许在他身边时 我没有处处提防…
[22:36] as I should have been,
[22:37] but that doesn’t mean that I killed him. 但这并不代表我杀了他
[23:45] Mrs. Mercer, we found this statue 梅瑟太太,我们 在你家的壁炉上…
[23:47] on your mantle. 找到这个雕像
[23:49] It had your fingerprints on it. 上面有你的指纹
[23:51] It was a wedding gift. 这是个结婚礼物
[23:52] Well, we also found your husband’s blood 我们还在雕像的基座底下…
[23:56] on the base of it. 发现你丈夫的血迹
[24:00] Did you touch or move this statue 最近这十天以来…
[24:01] at any time in the last ten days? 你是否碰过这个雕像?
[24:03] Keith hated that thing. 基斯讨厌这东西
[24:05] He was always trying to toss it. 他一直想把它扔掉
[24:06] When I came home, I found it on the floor. 我回家时 就看到它在地板上
[24:10] I thought he’d put it there. 我还以为是他扔的
[24:12] I found it in the hall closet, in the garage. 我曾看到它放在储物柜里
[24:15] I even found it in the car once. 也曾看到它放在车里
[24:17] It was like a game for us. 这就像我们的一个游戏
[24:21] Look, I came to you. 我来找过你们
[24:24] You guys have been giving me the runaround 你们却找各种 借口来搪塞我…
[24:27] for over a week. 都快一个星期了
[24:27] Could you tell us 能否告诉我们…
[24:29] what you kept in this box? 这盒子里装的是什么?
[24:36] We inherited a coin collection, and we figured… 那是我们珍藏的 钱币,我们想…
[24:41] we’d save it for a rainy day. 把它留到困难时再用
[24:46] (beeps)
[24:50] No “Cutler-comma-Christian.” 没有“克里斯丁.卡勒”
[24:53] Ring’s not his. 戒指不是他的
[24:55] Never went to college. 从没念过大学
[24:57] That part wasn’t in his service record. 他的服役档案中 也没提到这事
[24:59] Scroll up. 继续查,看看K名单
[25:00] Check the K’s.
[25:06] Hmm.
[25:07] Hold it. 等一下
[25:10] Bingo. 有了
[25:15] The rings belongs to you, Brian. 这戒指是你的,布赖恩
[25:17] You must have dropped it 一定是在把你朋友 尸体放进圆桶时弄掉的
[25:17] when you stuffing your buddy’s corpse into a barrel.
[25:20] (panting)
[25:23] Here’s the way this is going to play out. 事情的真相就是如此
[25:25] This is the best-case scenario. 真是个精彩情节
[25:27] We arrest you for murder. 我们以谋杀罪名逮捕你
[25:28] The, uh, the jury likes your face, 陪审团也会 “喜欢”你这张脸…
[25:30] and, uh, you get Man One. 而他们也会对你 “重轻发落”
[25:31] Then you get to spend the next 15 years 接下来的十五年里…
[25:34] staring at your wife and kid through a wire glass window. 你只能透过铁窗来 看你的妻子和女儿了
[25:38] Maybe if you’re lucky, uh… 幸运点的话…
[25:41] when you get out, 你出狱时…
[25:42] you can take her to the prom. 还可带着她去参加舞会
[25:48] She’s going to be so proud of her daddy. 她会很为自己 父亲“自豪”的
[25:51] (sobbing)
[25:53] (sobbing)
[26:01] It was an accident. 这是个意外
[26:03] You want a tissue or something? 需要纸巾吗?
[26:07] No. 不
[26:09] Hmm.
[26:13] We were in the shop. 我们当时在车间里
[26:14] It was real late, no one else there. 当时很晚了 那里没有别人
[26:17] I’d made some changes to Smash-N-Burn’s program. 我给“粉碎狂人”的 程序作了点改进
[26:22] We were testing them out. 于是我们就进行测试
[26:24] Smash was acting… really flaky. 那机器似乎有点 不对劲
[26:27] Sluggish, and then… 行动迟缓,接着…
[26:30] (screaming)
[26:32] It just went crazy. 它完全失控了
[26:36] With all that blood. 到处都是血
[26:38] And… Chris… 而克里斯…
[26:40] in the middle of it just lying there. 也随之倒在了那里
[26:43] I had to make it go away. 我要把尸体搬走
[26:48] Hey… 嘿…
[26:50] Hey, Brian. 嘿,布赖恩
[26:51] If it was an accident, why didn’t you report it? 如果这是意外 你为何没报警?
[26:54] It was my fault. 这是我的错
[26:56] I was… I was so scared. 我当时…很害怕
[26:59] You disposed of the body. 但你把尸体处理了
[27:01] Cleaned up the scene, dismantled the bot, 清洗了现场,把 机器人给拆除之后…
[27:04] and sold the parts. 又把零件卖给别人
[27:06] All I could think about was my wife, 我当时就只想到 自己的妻子…
[27:08] and my little girl. 还有我的小女儿
[27:10] My little girl. 我的小女儿
[27:11] I didn’t want to lose them. 我不想失去她们
[27:14] You got to believe me. 你们要相信我
[27:15] It was an accident. 这真是个意外
[27:17] (sobbing)
[27:18] I’m so sorry. 我很对不起
[27:19] (sobbing)
[27:21] I’m so sorry. 我很对不起
[27:24] The bank flagged Keith Mercer’s ATM card. 银行没收到 基斯.梅瑟的信用卡
[27:26] Really? 真的?
[27:27] Somebody tried to use it. 有人试图使用它
[27:29] (laughs)
[27:30] I guess the machine ate it, huh? 一定是被机器 吞掉的,对吗?
[27:31] Yeah, but we got the stomach contents. 是的.不过上面 发现了指纹
[27:34] Wicked. 很好 “犯罪记录:公众场合 醉酒;攻击殴打他人”
[28:10] (beeping)
[28:14] (beeps)
[28:18] (beeping)
[28:20] (beeping)
[28:29] You’re not Keith Mercer, but you have been 你不是基斯.梅瑟. 但你却使用他的…
[28:32] using his credit cards. 信用卡
[28:33] Do you care to tell us about that? 能说说这是怎么回事吗?
[28:35] He lent me his stuff, told me 他把这东西 借给我,跟我说…
[28:37] to have a good time. 让我好好玩乐
[28:38] When did he tell you this? 他何时跟你说的?
[28:41] Yesterday. 昨天
[28:42] Yesterday? 昨天?
[28:43] Mm-hmm.
[28:44] Mr. Mercer’s been in the morgue for ten days. 梅瑟先生在太平间 已经躺了十天了
[28:47] So unless you were at a seance… 除非你到过案发现场…
[28:49] I found him, yeah… 是我发现他的…
[28:50] Did you find that suit there as well? 这西服也是你在 那里发现的?
[28:53] No. L-I bought the suit. 不,这是我买的
[28:54] With this credit card? 用这张信用卡?
[28:58] No. Um… 不…
[29:00] I used this one. 我用这个买的
[29:02] It’s not a platinum. 虽然这不是白金
[29:03] It’s a… it’s a gold. 但这是黄金的
[29:14] So this is Willy Reddington’s original gear. 这是威利.雷丁顿 最初的行头
[29:18] This guy was classy. 这家伙真会享受
[29:19] He goes into a store, buys new clothes, 他去到商店 大肆购买新衣服
[29:22] and leaves the old ones behind. 接着就把旧衣服丢了
[29:23] And they tossed them in the Dumpster. 接着被别人 丢垃圾桶去了
[29:25] I wish these people would start checking IDs. 希望这些人的 身份查出来了
[29:27] This is Vegas, baby. 这里可是维加斯
[29:29] Anybody can get lucky. 谁都可能走运
[29:30] So, blood? 有血迹吗?
[29:31] Not a drop. 一滴都没有
[29:35] No blood on his clothing. 他的衣服上没有血迹
[29:38] The shoe treads don’t match. 鞋底也不吻合
[29:40] And the guy’s got no car. 那家伙也没有车
[29:42] Yeah, how do you dump a body with no car? 是的.没有车他 怎么能抛尸呢?
[29:44] What did he do, drag Mercer down the Strip? 难道他是拖着 梅瑟出去的?
[29:46] And if you’re robbing a house, why don’t you take more stuff? 如果你洗劫一间屋子 会拿那么多东西吗?
[29:50] Everything was still there. 所有东西都在那里
[29:51] Except that coin collection. 除了那些珍藏的钱币
[29:54] I think the killer knew what he was going to steal. 也许凶手知道他要偷什么
[29:57] Smash-N-Burn isn’t some cyborg death machine 凭着“粉碎狂人” 那种智力…
[30:00] with a mind of its own. 并不能充当杀人机器
[30:01] I mean, you got to drive them. 还要有人操纵它们
[30:02] Well, we prove it didn’t happened 如果布赖恩的说法…
[30:04] the way that Brian said it did, 根本行不通…
[30:06] you may have your killer. 凶手也就可以找到了
[30:08] Yeah. 是的
[30:28] (whirring)
[30:53] Okay, here we go… I think. 好了,开始吧
[30:55] It’s not responding. It’s… 没有反应…
[31:01] Man… (drill whirs) 伙计…
[31:04] You got a transmitter module in the remote 你们拿到了 遥控器里的转送器
[31:06] and a receiver module in the bot. 还有机器人里的接收器
[31:07] They work as a pair. 它们应该是一套的
[31:09] Yeah, and in every competition, each team 是的,在机器人比赛中…
[31:11] is assigned a different numbered frequency. 每个队要把它们 调成不同的频率
[31:13] That way, each driver can control their bot 那样,控制着就可以 操纵自己的机器人…
[31:16] without interfering with anybody else’s. 而不会影响别人的操控
[31:18] Or vice versa. 反之亦然
[31:19] This is Smash-N-Burn’s receiver. 这是 “粉碎狂人”的接收器
[31:20] And this is Brian’s transmitter. 这是布赖恩的转送器
[31:25] The numbers don’t match. 号码不一致
[31:29] Okay, so when Christian died, 好了,克里斯丁 死的时候…
[31:31] Brian wasn’t controlling the bot. 机器人并不是 布赖恩操控的
[31:33] Somebody was. 另有别人
[31:39] Brian claims the bot malfunctioned. 布赖恩声称 那是机械故障
[31:41] Well, we know it didn’t. 我们也证实了 这不是故障
[31:43] It was responding 机器人对不同 控制频率也有反应
[31:43] to a different control frequency.
[31:45] I don’t think he knew that. 也许他并不知道
[31:46] If he did, he was protecting somebody. 如果他知道 他一定是在保护某人
[31:49] Hey, boss. 嘿,头儿
[31:50] Um, I wasn’t able to pull any DNA 在死者的私人物品上…
[31:51] off your vic’s personal effects, 提取不到任何DNA
[31:53] but I did find something else. 但我却找到了别的东西
[31:55] Uh, those yellow spots on his belt… 他皮带上的黄色斑点…
[31:56] I ran them through the GOMS. 我用质谱仪检验过了
[31:58] You ran it? 是吗?
[32:00] Yeah. 是的
[32:01] They’re sulfur. 它们是硫磺 沃利克曾提到…
[32:02] Now, Warrick mentioned something 沃利克曾提到…
[32:04] about a missing coin collection. 那些丢失的珍藏钱币
[32:05] Now, some dealers… bad ones… use sulfur 有些黑心商人 常用硫磺…
[32:09] to polish up coins for sale. 把钱币擦拭后出售
[32:12] Shake and bake. 摇晃后烘烤
[32:18] So I figure that your killer 于是我就想,那个凶手…
[32:21] is either a coin dealer or a collector. 既是个钱币商人 也是个收藏者
[32:23] And he transferred the sulfur to the body 那些硫磺 是他在处理尸体时…
[32:26] when disposing of it. 不小心弄掉的
[32:27] Are you a numismatist, Greg? 格雷格,你是 钱币收藏者吗?
[32:29] Oh, my grandpa started me off with a 1909 V.D.B. 我爷爷给过我一枚 1909年的V.D.P
[32:33] “S” Lincoln penny. 也就是“S”林肯钱币
[32:34] Often referred to as a V.D.B. 通常也称作V.D.P
[32:35] Because it bears the monogram of its engraver, 因为上面有雕刻师的名字
[32:37] Victor D. Brenner. 维特.D.布雷内
[32:39] It’s a low mintage. 一种低价币
[32:40] So, let’s see, you surf, you scuba dive, 你喜欢冲浪,潜水
[32:43] you’re into latex… 做模型…
[32:44] you like fashion models 你还喜欢时尚模特
[32:46] and Marilyn Manson. 码丽莲.曼森 [摇滚歌星]
[32:47] And you also have a coin collection. 你还是个钱币收藏家
[32:50] Weird, huh? 很奇怪吗?
[32:52] Well… 不过…
[32:54] I raise cockroaches. 我喜欢养蟑螂
[32:59] Look available, 说来容易
[33:01] be unobtainable. 做到却难
[33:02] Except when you’re trying to beat a murder rap. 除非当你想谋杀 一个人的时候
[33:05] Excuse me? 什么? 你的方法也成功了
[33:06] Whatever you did worked. 你的方法也成功了
[33:07] Brian’s going down for you. 布赖恩会帮你背黑锅
[33:08] Oh, so, first you accuse me of whacking Christian. 起初你们说我 打了克里斯丁
[33:11] Now you’re accusing me of doing Brian? 现在又说我恐吓布赖恩?
[33:14] Well, you are the queen bee. 毕竟,你是蜂王
[33:15] The drones line up 那些雄蜂都排着队…
[33:17] to service you. 等着侍奉你
[33:18] What the drones do is make bots and break bots. 雄蜂们做的事就是 制造机器人来比赛
[33:20] And while they’re up wiring and soldering all night long, 当他们在组装那些 玩意儿的时候…
[33:24] you know where I am? 你们知道我在哪儿吗?
[33:25] I’m at home. 我在家里
[33:28] With this. 和这个
[33:30] Does it have a name 你是说出他的名字…
[33:32] or did it come with the wallet? 还是把钱包给我们看?
[33:34] Pretty funny for a scientist. 搞科学的真是有趣
[33:36] Let me make it easy for you. 我就把这个给你们吧
[33:39] And in case you can’t spell, 免得你们拼写错误
[33:41] that “E-S-Q” means he and his entire law firm “E-S-Q”代表他和 他的律师所…
[33:43] are going to be all over your ass. 会让你们吃不了兜着走的
[33:45] Next time you want to talk to me, 下次再想找我谈话时…
[33:47] talk to him. 就跟他谈吧
[33:54] (knocking) 嘿,我拿到从死者手机 打出的电话记录了
[33:55] Hey, I was able to pull 嘿,我拿到从死者手机 打出的电话记录了
[33:57] the cell phone records for our vic.
[33:59] Most of the calls went to the office, 绝大多数是打给办公室
[34:01] two went to the wife. 两个是打给他妻子
[34:02] But there are two who are interesting. 不过有两个电话有点意思
[34:04] Jones Collectibles. “琼斯收藏店”
[34:05] Guy is a small-time fence. 那只是个小店铺而已
[34:08] That mean anything to you? 这个对你有用吗?
[34:18] Does now. 是的
[34:21] (door buzzing)
[34:25] Anything I can help you with, let me know. 有什么要帮忙的话 你再叫我
[34:35] I heard that you dealt in coins. 听说你在捣腾钱币
[34:37] Really? 是吗?
[34:38] From whom? 谁说的?
[34:40] Grissom. 格里森
[34:42] He’s a friend of mine. 他是我一个朋友
[34:44] We work together. 我们一起工作的
[34:45] I’m looking to see what you got. 我想看看你有什么货
[34:48] I’d like to make a trade. 我想做笔交易
[34:52] Why the flip? 为何要换?
[34:53] I’ve been meaning to get it slabbed. 我一直都想把它给卖了
[34:56] (sirens blaring in distance)
[35:00] Not bad. 还不错
[35:02] No hairlines. 没有杂质
[35:03] No fly specks. 没有苍蝇斑
[35:07] You got yourself a slider. 你这枚东西很不错
[35:10] I’d like to get myself a 1916 “D” dime. 我自己想要枚 916年的一角币
[35:14] Been all over Vegas, can’t find one. 找遍整个维加斯 都找不到一枚
[35:18] You got any? 你有吗?
[35:19] I might have one, but it’s pricey. 我也许有,不过价钱很贵
[35:22] Well, so is mine. 我的也是
[35:46] 1907 Saint Goddins 1907年“圣古丁斯”
[35:49] double eagle gold piece. 双鹰金币
[35:53] I’ve only seen that in books. 这我只在书上见过
[35:55] And that’s as close as you get. 这和你那枚价格差不多
[35:56] If you want to deal for the “D” dime, it’s yours. 如果你想换这枚一角币 它就是你的了
[35:59] I’ll take it. 我换了
[36:12] The bot was on a different control frequency, 机器人的控制 频率都不一样
[36:14] which means someone was using a different transmitter. 也就是说有人在用 另一个发送器
[36:18] Puppet master. “木偶大师”
[36:19] Somebody else pulling the strings. 有人在幕后从中操纵
[36:21] That would explain why the bot was sluggish. 那就解释了那个机器人 为何会行动迟缓
[36:24] I think she’s sick, Brian. 它太慢了,布赖恩
[36:27] Maybe something’s jammed. 也许被什么东西卡住了
[36:30] So, what’s the range of those controllers anyway? 那些遥控器的 控制范围有多大?
[36:34] It’s limited. 很有限
[36:35] Definitely not outside this building. 绝对超不出这个屋子
[36:37] So, if somebody hijacked Brian’s bot, 如果有人控制了 布赖恩的机器人…
[36:38] they’d have to be nearby, but… obviously, 他一定就在附近,不过…
[36:41] out of sight. 他是躲在暗处
[36:44] Well, there’s a good place to hide up there. 那上面是个好的藏身之处
[36:47] Opportunity. 也是个好机会
[36:52] STOKES: Maybe we’ve got motive. 也许我们找到作案动机了
[36:54] Check it out. 看这个
[36:56] Ooh, proud papa. “自豪的父亲”
[36:58] The man who built “天神之锤”的创造者
[37:00] Hammer of God.
[37:01] Which leaves us with… means. 现在就查作案手法了
[37:07] Transmitter modules. 发送器
[37:18] Yeah, check out the 80s. 是的,看看这些80编号的
[37:20] 81, 82, 83… 85,
[37:24] 86? 看看少了哪个:84
[37:25] And look what’s missing: 84. 看看少了哪个:84
[37:27] (Stokes chuckles)
[37:29] I bet I know who’s got it. 我知道是谁拿了
[37:32] Guy came in a couple of weeks ago 那个人几周前来过…
[37:34] with this collection looking to sell. 他想把这个钱币卖了
[37:36] I bought it. 我买下了
[37:37] There must be $50,000 worth of coins in here, 这里的钱币 一定值五万美元
[37:38] isn’t there, Greg? (indistinct police radio transmissions) 对吗,格雷格?
[37:42] At least. 至少这个数
[37:43] You must have a record of the transaction. 你一定有个帐本记录
[37:46] I know I got it somewhere. 我不知道放哪儿了
[37:48] Maybe it’s in your car. 也许它在你车上
[37:49] Mind if we help you look? 能否让我们帮你找?
[37:50] No, go ahead. 随便
[37:51] I got nothing to hide. (tosses keys) 我没什么要藏的
[37:59] Ten-inch subs. 十英寸厚…
[38:02] 400 watts. 400瓦特
[38:04] Four channels? 四个频道?
[38:05] That’s state-of-the-art. 真是艺术级作品
[38:06] Those hot, too? 真是先进
[38:09] It kind of looks like the DeLorean 这有点像迪罗仑演的那出
[38:10] from Back to the Future. <回到未来>
[38:12] Trace amounts of sulfur. 这里有硫磺
[38:14] You don’t artificially 不会是你用来…
[38:15] tone your coins, do you, Mr. Jones? 擦拭你那些 钱币的吧,琼斯先生?
[38:17] Hey, my merchandise is authentic. 嘿,我的商品 都是货真价实的
[38:21] Well, you may have some authentic blood 你车上的这些血迹…
[38:23] in your car as well. 看起来也很“货真价实”
[38:29] Yeah, well, I cut my finger the other day. 几天前我割破了 自己的手指
[38:33] Hmm.
[38:33] That’s Keith Mercer’s blood. 那是基斯.梅瑟的血
[38:35] You know it and when I get back to the lab, 跟你说 只要我回到实验室
[38:38] I’m going to prove it. 我就能证明这一点
[38:39] I think you’re busted. 你这次完了
[38:51] So… what happened? 到底怎么回事?
[38:55] I lost. 我输了
[38:56] You didn’t lose. 你没有输
[38:58] You were destroyed. 你是被打垮的
[39:06] (laughing harshly)
[39:09] Ooh! 你一无所有了,卢克!
[39:10] You got nothing left, Luke! 你一无所有了,卢克!
[39:14] (laughing)
[39:18] (horn blows) Yeah! 好啊!
[39:21] And you wanted revenge. 于是你就想报复
[39:24] You couldn’t kill Christian’s bot 你杀不了克里斯丁的 机器人…
[39:26] so you killed Christian. 于是你就杀了克里斯丁
[39:28] I heard Brian killed him. 我听说是布赖恩杀死他的
[39:29] This is the transmitter 这是从克里斯丁的 机器人上…
[39:32] from Christian’s robot. 拿出的发送器
[39:34] So? 那又怎样? 因为,上面有你的DNA
[39:35] So… it’s got your DNA on it. 因为,上面有你的DNA
[39:48] Brian wasn’t in control of the bot. 操控机器人的 不是布赖恩…
[39:52] You were. 而是你
[39:55] (metal clattering)
[39:58] (whirring)
[40:00] (screaming)
[40:03] Oh, my God! 噢,上帝!
[40:04] I can’t turn it off! 我关不掉!
[40:12] (screaming)
[40:19] The bot wasn’t the only thing you manipulated, Luke. 卢克,那机器人并不是 你唯一操控的东西
[40:22] Chris! Chris! 克里斯!
[40:25] Oh, my God. 噢,上帝
[40:26] What did you do?! 你都做什么了?
[40:28] It was an accident. 这只是个意外!
[40:29] The bot just… Oh, my God! 那个机器人… 噢,上帝!
[40:30] Oh, we’ve got to call the cops! 我们快去报警!
[40:31] If you do that, they’re going to think 如果你报警的话 警察就会以为…
[40:33] you did this. I didn’t do it. -这是你干的 -我没有
[40:34] They’re going to put you in prison for life. 他们会判你终身监禁的
[40:35] I’ll keep this quiet, but you have to get rid of this body. 我会把这事保密的 不过你要先把尸体处理掉
[40:41] (grunting)
[40:45] Brian gave you up. 布赖恩把你供出来了
[40:47] No place to hide now. 你已无处可躲
[40:59] I know what it must’ve been like for you. 我知道你内心的感受
[41:02] Having created something, 一直在创造着 某种东西…
[41:06] only to lose it. 却屡屡失败
[41:08] Let me guess. 让我猜猜…
[41:10] You have a kid? 你有孩子?
[41:12] Yes, I have a daughter. 是的,我有个女儿
[41:14] And you think just because you squeeze a baby out 你以为这就跟你 生孩子一样吗?
[41:16] from between your legs, you know how I feel? 你知道我的感受吗?
[41:21] That’s biology. 那只是个生物特点
[41:23] Any animal can do that. 任何动物都可以做到
[41:25] Uh-huh.
[41:27] But I took a thought from my head and I made it real. 但我是把自己的 想法变成现实
[41:33] It was… perfect. 它很…完美
[41:37] I guess the only flaw then 我猜这其中的缺陷…
[41:40] was you. 就是你
[41:50] How’s it look? 怎么样?
[41:52] Oh. 噢
[41:53] Blood in the car is the victim’s. 车上的血迹是死者的
[42:01] Keith Mercer made a bad call. 基斯.梅瑟 不该打那个电话
[42:03] Yeah, it sounds like a pretty nice collection. 是的,那枚东西 听起来不错
[42:05] How about I come by Saturday and take a look? 我星期六 过来看看如何?
[42:08] Uh, this weekend’s no good. 这个周末不行
[42:09] My wife and I are out of town. 我妻子和我要出城
[42:11] Hey, what are you doing? 你在干什么?
[42:15] Told you that dude was busted. 早跟你说过 那家伙会完蛋
[42:17] What happened to your enthusiasm, Greg? 你的积极性都到 哪儿去了,格雷格?
[42:21] Well… every time I make another DNA match in here, 每次我在这里检验出 一个吻合的DNA
[42:25] my world gets a little smaller. 我的世界就小了一点
[42:28] Out there… felt large. 到外面…感觉很爽
[42:32] Out there means a pay cut. 那就意味着减薪
[42:35] I’m not about the money. 我并不是很在乎钱
[42:42] That’s good to know. 很高兴听到你这句话
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme