时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | (pop beat plays) | |
[00:08] | (chatting indistinctly) | |
[00:16] | I need the free time | “我需要自由时间” |
[00:20] | I need to get away | “我需要解脱” |
[00:21] | I need the free time… | “我需要自由时间” |
[00:32] | (yelling and screaming) | |
[00:33] | (glass shattering) | |
[00:36] | (yelling) | |
[00:37] | (furniture breaking) | |
[00:42] | (siren wailing in distance) | |
[00:45] | (indistinct background radio communication) | |
[00:52] | Yeah, yeah. No. | 好的,不 |
[00:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:55] | Yeah, hold on, hold on. | 好的,等一下 |
[00:57] | Happy hour. Joint was packed. | 啤酒大优惠,人很多 |
[00:59] | Two fatalities, four critical. | 两死四重伤 |
[01:02] | How about the driver? | 驾驶者怎么样? |
[01:03] | Nonresponsive. | 没有反应 |
[01:04] | Let’s hurry it up here. I’ve got a GOS of three. | 快点,他血压偏低 |
[01:07] | I need to intubate. | 快给他接管子 她已经休克了 |
[01:08] | She’s pretty shocky right now. | 她已经休克了 |
[01:09] | Hey, Sara. Typical Thursday. | 嘿,莎拉. 真是“黑色星期四” |
[01:13] | Hank? | 汉克? |
[01:14] | Your wrist is broken. | 你的手腕受伤了 |
[01:17] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[01:18] | Larry, take over, will you? | 拉利,这交给你了 |
[01:20] | I’ve got it, Hank. | 好的,汉克 |
[01:23] | The car’s dry. | 车身是干的 |
[01:24] | This must’ve happened right before the rain. | 一定发生在下雨之前 |
[01:28] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[01:29] | I was sitting at the table. | 我当时坐在桌子旁 |
[01:31] | Next thing I knew… | 接着就… |
[01:32] | I got a heartbeat! | 这人还有心跳! |
[01:34] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[01:39] | All right, I got it. | 好了,让我来 |
[01:41] | It’s pretty weak. | 呼吸很虚弱 |
[01:42] | Some happy hour, huh? | 啤酒大优惠? |
[01:44] | I think happy hour’s over. | 我想这已经结束了 |
[02:19] | (siren whoops) | |
[02:21] | (indistinct background radio communication) | |
[02:25] | (helicopter flying overhead) | |
[02:28] | Mind if I take over? | 交给我好吗? |
[02:30] | No, go ahead. | 好的 |
[02:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[02:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:35] | I didn’t think I’d see you tonight. | 我还以为今晚见不到你了 |
[02:37] | So that’s what all this is about. | 什么事都说不准 |
[02:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[02:44] | Listen, I got to head over to the hospital, | 我要去医院了 |
[02:46] | and I’m sure you got to get back to work. | 我想你也要回去工作了 |
[02:49] | Yeah, but… | 是的,不过… |
[02:49] | will you call me if you need anything? | 有什么事就给我电话 |
[02:52] | My cell will be on. | 我手机会一直开着 |
[02:54] | Anything. | 随时都可以 |
[03:00] | (siren blares) | |
[03:01] | You and Catherine are running the evidence on this. | 这里就交给你和凯瑟琳了 |
[03:04] | Warrick just got done with Internal Affairs. | 沃利克刚忙完 内政部门的事 |
[03:06] | He’s on his way. Okay. | -他正赶过来-好的 |
[03:07] | You need to talk to the restaurant manager, too. | 你还要找餐馆的 经理谈谈 |
[03:09] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[03:11] | No. | 没了 |
[03:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[03:13] | I got gas. | 有桩煤气案 |
[03:15] | Oh. | |
[03:15] | Residential gas leak in Henderson. | 亨德森发生住宅煤气泄漏 |
[03:21] | Are you the restaurant manager? | 你是餐馆经理? |
[03:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:23] | I’m Sara Sidle, Crime Lab. | 我是莎拉.斯道尔 犯罪鉴证科的 |
[03:24] | Oh, hi, Fred Lychock. | 你好,弗雷德.莱卓 |
[03:26] | Ooh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:26] | Um… your supervisor asked for a seating chart. | 你们主管想要一份座位表 |
[03:29] | Everything’s computerized… software program. | 这些都用电脑处理过了 |
[03:31] | This here’ll show you the number of people per table. | 这是当时每张桌子的人数 |
[03:36] | Where were you during the crash? | 事件发生时你在哪儿? |
[03:38] | I was at the register, behind the bar. | 我在吧台后面的收银台 |
[03:40] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗? |
[03:41] | A blurry Jaguar speeding through the intersection. | 一辆“美洲虎” 快速穿过十字路口 |
[03:44] | (car accelerating) | |
[03:46] | I thought the car would slow down, | 我还以为那车会减速 但它还是冲过来 |
[03:47] | but it just kept right on coming. | |
[03:48] | If you ask me, that’s the reason | 或许老年人真不适合开车 |
[03:49] | why old people don’t belong behind the wheel. | |
[03:51] | Yeah, l-I didn’t ask you. | 是的,你说得也许对 |
[03:53] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你的合作 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry. I got wrapped up in… | 对不起,我刚才在给人包扎 |
[04:00] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:03] | An old Jaguar with a GPS unit. | 一辆装有GPS的老款“美洲虎” [GPS-全球定位系统] |
[04:06] | That’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[04:06] | Yeah, not your granny’s Oldsmobile. | 这可不是你奶奶的老爷车 |
[04:09] | We’re cleared to go in? | 可以进去了吗? |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[04:13] | Gas company shut off the valve at the street. | 煤气公司已经 把煤气阀关了 |
[04:15] | Paramedics aired out the scene. | 医护人员也都退出现场 |
[04:17] | Homicide radioed in a D.B.? | 死者身份知道了吗? |
[04:19] | Vanessa Arnz. | 瓦内莎.亚兹 |
[04:20] | She’s in the master bedroom, next to the son’s room. | 她当时在主卧室 就在她儿子房间隔壁 |
[04:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | The gas company spikes its natural gas with mercaptan… | 煤气公司的天然气 含有硫醇… |
[04:33] | smells like rotten eggs. | 味道像臭鸡蛋 |
[04:34] | I don’t smell anything. | 我没闻到什么气味 |
[04:36] | All’s I smell is mothballs and stale tobacco. | 我只闻到樟脑丸 和霉烟叶的味道 |
[04:39] | Science geek. | “科学狂人” |
[04:43] | Takes one to know one, I guess. | 当我什么都没说 |
[04:51] | Hello, David. | 你好,戴维 |
[04:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:54] | She’s hot pink, like a maraschino. | 她脸部粉红 就像樱桃酒一样 |
[04:58] | Makes our job easier. | 这让调查容易不少 |
[04:59] | Death was not the result of natural gas inhalation. | 死亡原因并非 天然气中毒 |
[05:03] | No, but carbon monoxide’s still gas. | 是的,但一氧化碳 同样是气体 |
[05:04] | Right, when carbon monoxide displaces oxygen in the blood, | 当一氧化碳取代 血液中的氧气 |
[05:08] | victim asphyxiates, turns… pink. | 死者就会窒息,呈粉红色 |
[05:21] | Was Mr. Arnz in bed with her? | 亚兹先生和她一起睡觉的? |
[05:24] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:24] | Paramedics said they found them both in here. | 医护人员是同时 发现他们俩的 |
[05:26] | So why is she dead and he’s alive? | 她死了,为何他却活着? |
[05:31] | You know, Dave, when I was a CSI-One, | 戴维,当我是CSI一级 人员时,也许会回答这问题 |
[05:33] | I would’ve tried to answer that, | |
[05:35] | but now I know “where” before “why.” | 但现在我不会过早下定论 |
[05:37] | First step, find the source of the O.O. | 首先,要找到一氧化碳源 |
[05:39] | I’ll grab the Nighthawk, | 我这就去拿 “夜鹰探测器”来 |
[05:41] | fire it up. | |
[05:46] | Mr. Arnz has been stabilized. | 亚兹先生情况已经稳定 |
[05:48] | They’re preparing him for transport. | 他们正要把他送往医院 |
[05:49] | I want to take a look at him. | 我想见见他 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:55] | I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes, | 我好像是半夜醒来的… |
[05:58] | if I get cold. | 也许是被冻醒的 |
[05:59] | Vanessa steals the covers. | 瓦内莎经常抢我的被子 |
[06:01] | Uh, I woke up and my head was spinning. | 我醒来后就觉得头晕目眩 |
[06:03] | I think I’m coming down with something. | 我还以为自己生病了 |
[06:06] | Then I look over at her… | 然后我就去叫她… |
[06:11] | (gasping) | |
[06:12] | Vanessa. | 瓦内莎 |
[06:13] | (clattering) | |
[06:14] | (phone dialing) | |
[06:15] | My wife isn’t breathing. | 我妻子没有呼吸了 |
[06:17] | Do you remember anything else? | 你还记得别的事吗? |
[06:20] | No, I don’t remember hanging up the phone. | 不,我都忘了把电话挂断 我一定是晕过去了 |
[06:22] | I must’ve passed out. | |
[06:23] | Next thing I know | 醒来时… |
[06:24] | the paramedics are taking me out. | 医护人员正抬着我出去 |
[06:26] | We got to roll. | 我们要走了 |
[06:27] | Patient will be at Desert Palm. | 病人送往沙漠棕医院 |
[06:28] | Wait a minute. What about my boy? Peter seems fine. | -等一下,我儿子怎么办? -彼特没事 |
[06:31] | The kid’s 18. | 那孩子18岁 |
[06:32] | Signed an AMA. | 是他在报告上签的名 |
[06:42] | Peter… | 彼特 |
[06:43] | my name’s Gil Grissom. | 我是吉尔.格里森 是维加斯犯罪鉴证科的 |
[06:44] | I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 是维加斯犯罪鉴证科的 |
[06:48] | You want to ask me questions. | 你是想来问我问题 |
[06:52] | I was in my bedroom, asleep. | 我当时在自己房间里睡觉 |
[06:54] | I heard the doorbell. | 接着就听到门铃响 |
[06:55] | It was the paramedics. | 是医护人员 |
[06:56] | A few minutes later, the police showed up. | 几分钟之后,警察就来了 |
[07:02] | I’m very sorry about what happened to your mother. | 你母亲的事我很抱歉 |
[07:06] | Why are you sorry? | 你为何抱歉? |
[07:07] | You’re not responsible. | 你对此并没有责任 |
[07:10] | You didn’t know her. | 你不认识她 |
[07:12] | You don’t know me. | 你也不认识我 |
[07:19] | Technician to Radiology. | 技术员请到放射室 |
[07:22] | Technician to Radiology. | 技术员请到放射室 |
[07:24] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了? |
[07:24] | Doctors are working on her right now. | 医生正在尽力抢救 |
[07:26] | Doesn’t look good. | 情况不大妙 |
[07:30] | Relative? | 那是她亲人? |
[07:32] | Driver’s been I.D.’d as Diane Lambert. | 驾驶者名叫黛安.兰伯特 |
[07:35] | That’s her grandson Corey. | 那是她孙子柯瑞 |
[07:40] | Hi, Corey? | 你好,柯瑞吗? |
[07:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:42] | I’m, uh, Sara Sidle. | 我是莎拉.斯道尔 |
[07:43] | I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 维加斯犯罪鉴证科的 |
[07:45] | Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions? | 能否问你几个问题? |
[07:47] | I don’t even know why she was in Las Vegas. | 我不知道她怎么会在维加斯 |
[07:50] | We live in Laughlin. | 我们住在拉芙林 [维加斯南部] |
[07:51] | She hates it here. | 她讨厌这地方 |
[07:52] | Corey, um… did your grandmother own a Jaguar? | 柯瑞,你奶奶有辆“美洲虎”? |
[07:56] | Yeah… (sniffles) | 是的 |
[07:58] | Yeah, she won it in the, uh, quarter slots. | 是的,她是玩老虎机赢的 |
[08:00] | First two coins and bingo. Triple stars. | 投了两个硬币就中了. 中了三颗星 |
[08:03] | She also win the GPS? | 她还赢了个GPS? |
[08:06] | No. | 不 |
[08:07] | She hadn’t been driving it much. | 那辆车她开的不是很多 |
[08:09] | Uh, she got lost a couple times | 她迷过好几次路 |
[08:12] | and it scared her, | 她都有点怕了 |
[08:13] | so for her birthday last month, I bought her the unit. | 上个月她生日时 我就给她买了那东西 |
[08:15] | Can you excuse me for a second? | 我能失陪一会儿吗? |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:24] | And the EMT of the year award goes to… | “年度最佳急诊 医生奖”颁发给… |
[08:27] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[08:28] | Death toll’s now three. | 死亡人数已有三人 |
[08:29] | Could climb to four. | 也许还增加到四个 |
[08:30] | Elaine… the girl in the wheelchair… | 艾琳,坐轮椅的那个女孩 |
[08:33] | she’s one of the lucky ones. | 她是其中一个幸运者 |
[08:35] | You were amazing. | 你干得很出色 |
[08:37] | Eight years in the rig, | 干这行都八年了… |
[08:38] | first time I’ve actually been a part of the scene. | 我是第一次 亲身经历这种事情 |
[08:40] | I can’t stop it going through my head. | 我一直在想着 当时的场景 |
[08:43] | Yeah, you never know when your life’s going to change. | 是的.生活发生 改变时你才会明白 |
[08:47] | Listen, I… I got to get out of here. | 我…我要走了 |
[08:50] | You need a lift? | 要送你一程吗? |
[08:53] | No, I drove. | 不,我开车来的 |
[08:56] | Hank? | 汉克? |
[08:59] | I’m really glad you’re okay. | 你没事我很高兴 |
[09:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:11] | Plenty of tire treads, but nothing looks fresh. | 轮胎印很多 但没一个是新的 |
[09:14] | So you going to tell me how it went? | 你那件事情怎么样了? |
[09:16] | I got called in by Internal Affairs. | 我被内政厅找去问话 |
[09:19] | How do you think it went? | 你说能有什么事? |
[09:21] | Too many questions. | 问题一大串 |
[09:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | I wish I could’ve pleaded the Fifth. | 真希望能把 第五修正案修改 |
[09:24] | Yeah, you don’t answer their questions, | 是的,你不回答 他们的问题… |
[09:26] | you’re looking at more days off | 他们就放你长假 |
[09:28] | without pay, and that blows. | 没有薪水,这招很绝 |
[09:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:32] | It’s a red light camera. | 红灯监视摄像机 |
[09:34] | Did any of the witnesses | 有没有目击者看到 驾驶者闯红灯? |
[09:35] | see the driver run the red light? | |
[09:37] | Nobody mentioned it, but the camera’s there. | 没人提到 但摄像机就在那里 |
[09:39] | Big Brother knows. | 警察肯定知道 |
[09:41] | I’ll put in a call. | 我这就联系他们 |
[09:44] | Motor Oil. | 润滑油 |
[09:48] | Now, that looks fresh. | 这似乎是“新鲜的” |
[09:50] | (car accelerating) | |
[09:52] | (metallic clank) | |
[09:52] | Hitting the curb could’ve caused the car to buck. | 撞到路沿一定 会让汽车弹起 |
[10:03] | Traffic light, intersection, curb. | 交通灯,十字路口,路沿 |
[10:06] | Well, either the car wasn’t working, or the driver wasn’t. | 不是汽车失控 就是驾驶者失控了 |
[10:19] | Looks like the newspaper dispenser used to be here. | 这里似乎 有个自动售报机 |
[10:22] | (car accelerating) | |
[10:24] | (metallic clank) | |
[10:30] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[10:34] | Tire treads. | 轮胎印 |
[10:36] | That kills one theory. | 这排除了刚才那条理论 |
[10:37] | Oar’s brakes must’ve been working. | 刹车系统一直在起作用 |
[10:39] | She tried to stop, but it was too late. | 她想停车,但为时已晚 |
[10:44] | Let me guess: | 我猜… |
[10:46] | No air bags in the vehicle. | 汽车里没装安全气囊 |
[10:48] | No. | 是的 |
[10:48] | Preliminary cause of death, epidural hematoma. | 初步诊断的死因 是硬膜外血肿 |
[10:51] | Her head impacted the steering wheel. | 她的头撞到了方向盘 |
[10:53] | (glass shattering) | |
[10:54] | Blood accumulated between the table of the skull | 血块在头骨和 硬脑膜之间聚集 |
[10:58] | and the dural membrane. | 行程血凝块 |
[11:00] | Her injury is consistent | 她的伤口… |
[11:01] | with a severed middle meningeal artery. | 和严重中脑膜 血管破裂一致 |
[11:04] | What about pre-impact? | 那撞击之前的情况呢? |
[11:05] | At the risk of feeding a stereotype, she was 72. | 她都72岁了,这样 不顾一切开车冲来… |
[11:07] | Any indication of stroke, Alzheimer’s, heart attack? | 是不是早老性痴呆 或者心脏病发作? |
[11:10] | I considered and dismissed all age-related factors. | 所有与老年人有关的 因素都排除了 |
[11:14] | No arthritis, | 没有关节炎 |
[11:14] | no significant impairment of her senses. | 她的感观功能 也没有异常现象 |
[11:17] | She has had part of her colon removed, | 她的一段结肠已被切除 |
[11:19] | probably due to injury | 也许是因为疼痛… |
[11:21] | or prior medical condition, | 或者是别的医学原因 |
[11:23] | but, Sara, it’s irrelevant to your case. | 但莎拉,这与案子 没任何关系 |
[11:24] | I found no physiological explanation for the crash. | 我找不到任何生理 原因来解释这件案子 |
[11:29] | Well, that’s a bummer, | 这下可好 |
[11:30] | ’cause at this point, we got no forensic one, either. | 现在我们连一个 证据都没有了 |
[11:32] | Carbon monoxide fills the air | 当碳基物质燃烧时 |
[11:34] | when any carbon-based substance is ignited. | 空气中就会含有一氧化碳 |
[11:37] | (detector beeps slowly) | |
[11:38] | The kid checks out, so… | 孩子的房间查过了… 燃烧点也许就在这房间 |
[11:39] | the point of ignition’s probably this room. | 燃烧点也许就在这房间 |
[11:42] | Now, the two most common causes | 室内一氧化碳中毒… |
[11:44] | for accidental household O.O. Poisoning: | 有两个最常见的原因 |
[11:47] | Unvented space heaters | 取暖器不排气… |
[11:48] | and improperly maintained chimneys. | 烟囱不定时清理 |
[11:50] | I don’t see any heaters. | 我没看到有取暖器 |
[11:53] | My dad’s a fireman. | 我爸是个消防员 |
[11:54] | Last Christmas, he gave all the kids O.O. Detectors. | 去年圣诞,他给了孩子们 一氧化碳探测器 |
[11:57] | (beeping faster) | |
[11:59] | Would’ve saved this woman’s life. | 如果她也有的话 就不会死了 |
[12:02] | 25 parts per million. | 25微克 |
[12:03] | That’s the highest reading in the room. | 这里的浓度最高 |
[12:08] | This is a natural gas burning fireplace. | 这壁炉用的是天然气 |
[12:11] | Burns clean. | 完全燃烧 |
[12:13] | O.O. Fumes should be minimal at best. | 一氧化碳应该最少 |
[12:22] | Foreign substance. | 不明物质 |
[12:25] | Still warm. | 还有余温 |
[12:29] | There was something other than natural gas burning in here. | 这里烧的不只有天然气 |
[12:33] | If the gas company hadn’t shut off the gas, | 如果煤气公司 没关闭煤气阀… |
[12:35] | whatever that is probably would’ve burned up. | 这东西也许 就会继续燃烧 |
[12:37] | Chimneys are designed to funnel smoke up and out. | 烟囱是用来排气的 |
[12:41] | If this fireplace was the source of the O.O., | 如果这个壁炉是 一氧化碳的源头… |
[12:44] | the fumes should’ve traveled up the chimney | 那些废气就该 通过烟囱排出 |
[12:48] | instead of permeating the room. | 而不会弥漫在房间里 |
[12:50] | Unless the chimney isn’t doing its job. | 除非烟囱没做好自己的 “本职工作” |
[12:54] | (clanging) | |
[12:57] | The damper’s busted. | 节气阀坏了 |
[13:01] | (creaking) | |
[13:08] | Foreign fuel source and a compromised chimney… | 不明燃烧物质和 一个坏掉的烟囱… |
[13:12] | I think we just ruled out accident. | 我们可以排除 意外的可能性了 |
[13:18] | Hey, I hear you’re working on Hank’s case. | 听说你正调查 汉克那件案子 |
[13:22] | I believe it’s my case. | 我认为这也是我的案子 |
[13:24] | Territorial. | 专权独横… |
[13:25] | You know, guys don’t like that. | 男孩们可不喜欢那样 |
[13:27] | You’re crowding me, Greg. | 你这是在威胁我,格雷格 |
[13:28] | Well, I have some information | 我有些东西… |
[13:30] | that could bring us even closer. | 可以让我们关系更亲近 |
[13:33] | But you first. | 你先说吧 |
[13:34] | What are we looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[13:36] | I downloaded the memory from the GPS in the Jaguar. | 我下载了那辆 “美洲虎”的GPS记录 |
[13:38] | She wasn’t a local; I wanted to see if she got lost. | 她不是本地人 我想看看她是否迷路了 |
[13:42] | Well, did she? | 那她迷路了吗? |
[13:43] | Diane Lambert | 黛安.兰伯特 |
[13:44] | lives in Laughlin. | 住在拉芙林 |
[13:46] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[13:51] | She took 95 North | 她取道北部92号公路… |
[13:52] | to Summerlin Parkway. | 去到萨默林大道 |
[13:56] | Then she took Parkway to Rampart, | 接着去到兰帕特公路 |
[13:59] | made a left on Main Street | 在主干道上左转… |
[14:00] | and headed straight to Meadows Lane… | 接着直接前往“草原大道” |
[14:03] | 16 North Meadows Lane. | “草原大道”北16号 |
[14:05] | That’s where she was going, | 那就是她去的地方… |
[14:06] | and that’s where she ended up. | 也是最后停下的地方 |
[14:08] | So does that thing tell you why? | 那东西能告诉你原因吗? |
[14:10] | What do you have, Greg? | 你有何发现,格雷格? |
[14:12] | Well, maybe she had the munchies. | 也许她还吃了些东西 |
[14:14] | Tox screen came back. | 化验结果出来了 |
[14:16] | Mrs. Lambert tested positive for cannabis sativa. | 化验结果显示 兰伯特太太抽过大麻 |
[14:20] | Grass? | 大麻? |
[14:21] | “Grass”? So ’70s, man. | “大麻”?还是 70多岁的老太太 |
[14:23] | Sticky green, the dank. | 还是新鲜大麻 |
[14:24] | The chronic, the cush, happy stick, wacky-tobaccy… | 口味纯,兴奋强,时间长… |
[14:28] | Well, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下… |
[14:30] | Grandma was high? | 那老太太抽大麻? |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:32] | Grandma was high. | 她抽大麻 |
[14:33] | (inhales) | |
[14:34] | As a kite. | 还是杆“老烟枪” |
[14:36] | Hey. Return visit, huh? | 那么快回来了? 为化验结果那事来的? |
[14:37] | You’re here about the tox screen. | |
[14:38] | Yeah. Was Diane Lambert legally impaired? | 是的.黛安.兰伯特 真没有任何异常? |
[14:42] | Less than two nanograms of THO, | 大麻酚含量不到两威克 |
[14:44] | so, per NIDA, she wasn’t. | 因此,她算不上瘾君子 |
[14:46] | Oh. But, if she were a longtime user, | 但如果她长期 服用大麻酚… |
[14:49] | her reaction time could’ve been slowed down, right? | 她的反应时间也许 就会延迟,对吗? |
[14:52] | I know where you’re going. Let me stop you. | 我知道你要说什么 我解释给你听吧 |
[14:54] | THO has no significant cumulative effect, | 大麻酚没有明显的 “累积副作用” |
[14:57] | so maybe the question you should be asking is: | 也许你要问的 问题应该是… |
[15:01] | Why was a woman her age doping up? | “为何一个这么大岁数的 女人会服用麻醉剂?” |
[15:04] | Okay, why was a woman her age doping up? | 好吧,为何一个这么大岁数的 女人会服用麻醉剂? |
[15:07] | Tell you what… check out her optic nerve. | 你先看来她的视神经 |
[15:14] | Nerve’s damaged. | 有损伤现象 |
[15:17] | She had glaucoma. | 她患有绿内障 |
[15:18] | I thought you said she was in good health. | 你说过她身体状况很好的 |
[15:19] | That was before the tox screen came back. | 那是在化验结果出来之前 |
[15:21] | You know, it’s not standard procedure | 标准检验程序中… |
[15:23] | to check for glaucoma, but the Mary Jane tipped me off. | 并无检验绿内障这一项 但玛丽.简提醒了我 |
[15:27] | People think it slows the progression of the disease, | 人们认为那种药 可以减缓疾病恶化 |
[15:29] | but it just reduces the pressure in the eye | 但它只能减轻 眼球内部压力 |
[15:32] | and that reduction’s only temporary. | 而且这也只是暂时的 |
[15:33] | Prescription medications do a much better job. | 药物确实可起到 很大的作用 |
[15:36] | Unfortunately, they don’t have the same side effects. | 不幸的是,它们的 副作用并不相同 |
[15:39] | Her vision could’ve been impaired by the glaucoma. | 她的视力也许被 绿内障所削弱… |
[15:41] | It didn’t affect her driving. | 但这并不会影响她开车 |
[15:43] | Sara, Diane Lambert has nothing more to tell you. | 莎拉,黛安.兰伯特 不会给你提供更多线索的 |
[15:50] | (beeping) | |
[15:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:59] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[16:00] | So, I got photos of the restaurant patrons | 这些是餐馆在场客人的照片 |
[16:04] | off the DMV database | 从汽车局数据库里查出来的 |
[16:06] | and input the information | 输入资料… |
[16:08] | per the restaurant seating chart and the police report. | 结合餐馆的座位表 和警察报告 |
[16:13] | Who’s Elaine Alcott? | 谁是艾琳.埃柯特? |
[16:16] | Who? | 谁? |
[16:16] | Oh, well, she was seated with Hank. | 她和汉克坐一块儿的 |
[16:18] | I just thought maybe that… | 我想也许这是… |
[16:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:23] | Anyway, um… | 不过… |
[16:26] | Apparently, she told PD | 她跟警察说… |
[16:27] | that she was returning from the ladies’ room | 就在车撞来的那一刻… |
[16:30] | at the time of the impact. | 她正从洗手间里出来 |
[16:31] | They must be friends. | 他们一定是朋友 |
[16:32] | I saw him with her at the hospital. | 我在医院看到他们俩 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:36] | Um… okay, so, we’ve got 36 people in the restaurant. | 好了,餐馆当时 共有36名客人 |
[16:41] | 12 worked for Sillmont Healthcare, a block away. | 12名是“希尔蒙医疗院” 人员,离那里一个街区 |
[16:45] | Another ten were from | 另外十名是… |
[16:46] | the brokerage firm across the street, | 来自街对面的代理公司 |
[16:47] | a couple of regulars, a few out-of-towners and… | 两个熟客,几个 外地人.还有… |
[16:50] | restaurant employees. | 餐馆职员 |
[16:51] | You know how long it takes to get in touch | 为了联系上交通 安全局那帮人… |
[16:53] | with anybody at the Transportation Safety Bureau? | 你知道我花了 多长时间吗? |
[16:56] | It’s way out of hand. | 总算搞定了 |
[16:58] | Diane Lambert | 黛安.兰伯特… |
[16:59] | ran the light. | 闯了红灯 |
[17:03] | Wow. She sped through that intersection… | 她穿过十字路口的车速… |
[17:07] | 52 miles per hour. | 起码达到52英里 |
[17:08] | That’s more than twice the speed limit. | 是限制速度的两倍多 |
[17:10] | Well, the tread marks tell us | 那些轮胎印证明… |
[17:12] | that her brakes did work, | 刹车系统完好无损 |
[17:13] | so it must’ve been something else that malfunctioned, | 因此,一定是车别的 地方出了问题… |
[17:17] | causing her to accelerate. | 使得她继续加速 |
[17:19] | Gas pedal could’ve gotten stuck, or… | 也许油门踏板 卡死了,或者… |
[17:21] | throttle plate could’ve jammed. | 节流板被卡住了 |
[17:23] | There’s only one way to find out. | 唯有一个办法可以查出来 |
[17:25] | I’m on it. | 我去查吧 |
[18:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:11] | You have, uh… | 你这里… |
[18:17] | Don’t worry about it. | 算了吧 |
[18:18] | How’s it going? You find anything? | 怎么样了?有发现吗? |
[18:20] | No. Oar checks out perfectly. | 没有,车子一切良好 |
[18:22] | Well, I did some more digging down at the TSB. | 我又在交通安全局查了一下 |
[18:24] | I found out that the red light camera that photo’d our driver | 那个拍下驾驶者的 监视摄像机… |
[18:28] | catches four times as many violators | 一共拍了四张 违章者的照片… |
[18:30] | as any other camera in Vegas. | 和维加斯其它 交通摄像机一样 |
[18:32] | Intersection’s dangerous. | 十字路口很危险 |
[18:34] | Could be a death trap. | 也许是个危险场所 |
[18:44] | I didn’t page you. | 我没呼你 |
[18:46] | No, I just figured I’d come by. | 是的.我想过来看看而已 |
[18:49] | You’re checking up on me again. | 你又过来监视我了 |
[18:52] | No, I’m checking up on my evidence. | 不,我只是来看证据而已 |
[18:55] | (sighs) | |
[18:56] | Do you think, if you hover, the FTIR will work faster? | 你以为“红外光谱仪” 工作效率有那么快吗? |
[19:00] | Yeah… Hodges, that’s what I think. | 是的,霍奇 我就是这样想的 |
[19:04] | Hey, boss. | 嘿,头儿 |
[19:06] | (printer whirring) | |
[19:09] | Nice timing. | 时间掐得真准 |
[19:16] | Foreign substance in the fireplace is carbon. | 壁炉里的不明物质是碳 |
[19:18] | Associated minerals? | 还有其它矿物吗? |
[19:20] | None. Pure, | 没有.纯净… |
[19:22] | unadulterated carbon. | 无掺杂的碳 |
[19:24] | It may be pure, but it’s not solid. | 也许是纯净的 但并不是固体的 |
[19:27] | Micro-pores. | 显微孔很多 |
[19:29] | Sample’s under the scope. | 样本就在显微镜下面 |
[19:40] | Activated charcoal? | 活性炭? |
[19:42] | Used in filtration systems, kitty litter, | 用于过滤系统,猫沙… |
[19:46] | some medications… | 药品… |
[19:48] | And possibly a murder. | 也许还有谋杀 |
[19:54] | Building has mirrored glass on it. | 建筑物上面有反光镜 |
[19:57] | Lets in the light, but keeps out the glare. | 把刺眼的光线挡在了外面 |
[20:00] | Sun sets in the west behind us. | 太阳在我们后面西下 |
[20:01] | Glare could be pretty intense in the afternoon. | 下午的太阳光一定很刺眼 |
[20:03] | Could explain why this intersection is so dangerous. | 因此这个十字路口很危险 |
[20:06] | So you think the sun was a factor in the crash? | 你认为太阳是 这案子的一个因素? |
[20:08] | Well, according to the accident report, | 根据意外报告所讲… |
[20:11] | the sun set at 5:30 yesterday. | 太阳昨天是5:30西下 |
[20:13] | The accident was at 5:15, | 意外于5:15发生 |
[20:15] | so the sun was still in the sky. | 那时太阳还在天上 |
[20:18] | Trees and buildings extend at least | 树木和建筑物至少高出… |
[20:20] | ten degrees above the western horizon. | 西海平面10度 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 是的 好了,一天有24小时 |
[20:23] | All right, well, there’s 24 hours in a day, | 好了,一天有24小时 |
[20:27] | 360 degrees in the Earth’s rotation. | 地球自转是360度 |
[20:30] | 360 divided by 24 is… 15? | 360除以24等于…15? |
[20:35] | 15. Sun moves about 15 degrees an hour. | 15.太阳每小时 移动越15度 |
[20:55] | At 5:15 yesterday, the sun would’ve been about what… | 昨天在5:15 太阳的位置应该在… |
[20:59] | 3.75 degrees above the horizon? | 海平面以上的3.75度? |
[21:04] | Wow, you’re fast. | 你算得真快 |
[21:05] | 3.75, huh? | |
[21:07] | Then the sun was behind the trees | 在意外发生之前… |
[21:09] | at the time of the accident, | 太阳是在树的背后 |
[21:11] | so it was not a factor. | 它并不是意外的因素 |
[21:12] | Great. And our investigation is still in the dark. | 很好.我们的调查 还是没有眉目 |
[21:17] | (rock music blaring) | |
[21:20] | (music stops) | 我刚接到 詹姆斯.沃森的一个传呼 |
[21:21] | I just got a page from James Watson. | 我刚接到 詹姆斯.沃森的一个传呼 |
[21:24] | And I got one from Francis Crick. | 弗朗西斯.克瑞克 也给我呼了一个 |
[21:26] | What’s going on, Greg? | 怎么回事,格雷格? |
[21:28] | Well, as you both know, | 你们都知道… |
[21:29] | Watson and Crick are the granddaddies of DNA. | 沃森和克瑞克是 DNA研究的开山鼻祖 |
[21:31] | Without their discoveries, I’d have nothing to do all day. | 没有他们的发现 我整天就无所事事 |
[21:34] | What have you been doing all day? | 那你整天都在做些什么? |
[21:36] | A tox report on your d.b., Ms. Pretty in Pink. | 死者的检验报告 那个“粉红夫人” |
[21:40] | She died of carbon monoxide poisoning. | 她死于一氧化碳中毒 |
[21:42] | Blood saturation level | 血液浓度是… |
[21:43] | of 46.2%. | |
[21:45] | No surprise there. | 这没什么奇怪的 尼古丁含量很高 她是个烟民 |
[21:46] | Nicotine levels are high… she was a smoker. | 尼古丁含量很高 她是个烟民 |
[21:49] | And she popped a couple of sleeping pills that night. | 那晚她吃了 两片安眠药 |
[21:52] | Nothing probative. | 证据性不强 |
[21:54] | Well, what if I told you that Mr. Arnz | 我想说的是 亚兹先生… |
[21:55] | had a carbon monoxide blood saturation level of 37%… | 血液中一氧化碳 浓度是37% |
[21:59] | nearly ten percent lower than his wife. | 比他太太低了 将近10个百分点 |
[22:01] | Mrs. Arnz was a smoker. | 亚兹太太是个烟民 |
[22:03] | Typically, a smoker’s blood | 烟民的血液 一氧化碳浓度是10% |
[22:04] | is already 10% saturated with O.O. | |
[22:06] | You mean smokers get a jump start | 你是说,在气体中 毒过程中… |
[22:08] | on the poisoning process? | 烟民会提前“抢跑”? |
[22:09] | Could explain the 10% difference. | 这也解释了 那10%的差别 |
[22:11] | It could also explain why he lived and she died. | 因此他活了下来 她却死了 |
[22:14] | Nice theory, but what if I told you | 经典理论 但我要说的是… |
[22:15] | that Mr. Arnz had high nicotine levels as well. | 亚兹先生的尼古丁 含量也很高 |
[22:19] | They were both smokers. | 他们俩都是烟民 |
[22:20] | Still doesn’t explain why one lived and one died. | 这还是解释不了 “一死一活”的疑问 |
[22:22] | Well, I don’t know if this is going to help, | 我不知道这是否 能帮上忙 |
[22:25] | but the sleeping pills are Zolpidem. | 但这些安眠药是 “唑吡坦” |
[22:27] | Prescription only. | 处方药物 |
[22:28] | I thought I’d save you some time, | 我还替你们问过 洛克伍德了 |
[22:29] | talked to Lockwood. | |
[22:30] | She didn’t have a prescription, but her husband does. | 她没有处方药物 但她丈夫有 |
[22:34] | Thanks, Greg. | 谢了,格雷格 |
[22:37] | (rock music blaring) | |
[22:48] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿,来看看这个 |
[22:50] | The red light camera clocked her speed | 监视摄像机测出 她当时的车速… |
[22:53] | at 52 miles per hour, right? | 是52英里,对吗? |
[22:55] | Mm-hmm. | |
[22:57] | The computer software | 在她撞上自动 售报机的时候… |
[22:59] | pegged her at 60 | |
[23:00] | by the time she hits the newspaper dispenser. | 电脑程序测出她的 车速是60英里 |
[23:04] | She accelerated into the building. | 她是加速冲向餐馆的 |
[23:06] | You already reviewed the driver’s tox screen. | 驾驶者的检验 报告你也看过了 |
[23:09] | Now you want her basic blood panel. | 现在要查出她的血小板 |
[23:11] | I’m running with a hunch. | 我就是为这事来的 |
[23:13] | Let’s go. | 那就开始吧 |
[23:15] | All righty. | 好了 |
[23:21] | Acetylcholine levels were low, | 乙酰胆咸含量低 |
[23:24] | epinephrine was high. | 肾上腺素含量高 |
[23:26] | Why are you focused on those hormones? | 你为何注重这些荷尔蒙? |
[23:28] | Kamikaze pilots, World War Il… | 二次大战的神风敢死队… |
[23:29] | their bloodwork was very unusual. | 他们的血液非常不正常 |
[23:31] | Acetylcholine levels were low, | 乙酰胆咸含量低 |
[23:32] | epinephrine was through the roof. | 肾上腺素含量却出奇的高 |
[23:33] | Well, you’re talking about the sympathetic response to stress… | 你说的是由压力产生的 交感神经反应… |
[23:37] | eyes dilate, uh… heart rate goes up, hormones go haywire. | 双眼扩张,心跳加速 荷尔蒙含量混乱 |
[23:40] | Diane Lambert lived two hours away. | 黛安的住处离事发点 有两个小时的车程 |
[23:42] | If she drove her car into Vegas | 如果她开车来维加斯… |
[23:43] | with the intention of using it as a murder weapon, | 并用它当作谋杀的武器… |
[23:45] | I imagine she would be pretty stressed out. | 我想,她的神经当时 一定到了极限 |
[23:48] | Kamikaze Granny. | “神风敢死老太太” |
[23:52] | (door bells jingling) | |
[24:12] | Isaac Asimov… one of my favorite writers. | 艾萨克.艾西莫夫 我最喜欢的作家之一 |
[24:15] | “If knowledge can create problems, | “如果知识能制造问题” |
[24:17] | then it is not through ignorance that we will solve them.” | “那么无知 就无法解决问题” |
[24:21] | Is that what you’re doing here? | 这就是你来此的目的? |
[24:23] | Solving problems? | 解决问题? |
[24:24] | It’s my job to figure out what happened to your mother. | 查出你母亲的 死因是我的工作 |
[24:26] | Scientists derive satisfaction from figuring out the puzzle. | 科学家的满足感 来自解开迷团 |
[24:32] | It’s about the quest… not the grail. | 重要的是探寻 而不是追求 |
[24:39] | Asimov believed | 艾西莫夫认为… |
[24:41] | that only scientists could understand the universe. | 只有科学家能理解宇宙 |
[24:44] | His corollary: | 他的推论是… |
[24:45] | “It’s not so much that I have confidence | “我并不是十分相信…” |
[24:48] | in scientists being right…” | “科学家总是正确的” |
[24:49] | “But that I have so much confidence | “但我却十分坚信…” |
[24:51] | in nonscientists being wrong.” | “非科学家总是错误的” |
[24:55] | You a scientist? | 你是个科学家? |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | I am. | 我是 |
[25:00] | Peter? | 彼特? |
[25:01] | The boxes won’t unload themselves. | 快去把那些盒子卸下来 |
[25:11] | Peter and I were hoping | 彼特和我希望今晚 能搬回家去住 |
[25:13] | to get back into the house tonight. | |
[25:15] | No, no. Not tonight, sir. | 不,今晚不行,先生 |
[25:16] | It’s still an active crime scene. | 那里仍然是犯罪现场 |
[25:18] | Our lab found Zolpidem in your wife’s system… | 我们在你妻子体内 发现有“唑吡坦” |
[25:22] | 20 milligrams. | 20微克 |
[25:23] | That’s twice the recommended dosage. | 这是医嘱药量的两倍 |
[25:26] | Do you know anything about that? | 你对此知道点什么吗? |
[25:29] | Well… Vanessa was having trouble sleeping. | 瓦内莎常常失眠 |
[25:32] | The, uh… prescription is in your name. | 但是那张处方单是你的 |
[25:35] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你们要控告我什么吗? |
[25:37] | No. | 不 |
[25:38] | We’re just telling you what we know. | 我们只是告诉你 所知道的情况 |
[25:43] | Look, uh… (sighs) | 听着… |
[25:46] | Ever since this discount chain opened a branch down the block, | 自从这个店在又多开 一家分店以来… |
[25:50] | I been working 16-hour days | 我每天工作16小时 就为了混口饭吃 |
[25:52] | just trying to survive. | |
[25:53] | And I’d go home, and Vanessa would come at me. | 我回家后 瓦内莎总是抱怨我 |
[25:58] | You’re always tired. | 你总是喊累 |
[25:59] | You never talk to me. | 你从不和我说话 |
[26:00] | Y-You need to communicate with me. | 你要和我说说话 你知道,我也有需要的 |
[26:02] | You know, I have needs. | |
[26:04] | I’m here all day long. | 我整天都呆在这里 |
[26:05] | You never talk to me. | 你从不和我说话 |
[26:06] | She’d just go on and on and on, talking. | 她只是在不停念叨… |
[26:08] | When she’d finally let me get to sleep, | 到她终于肯让我睡觉时… |
[26:11] | she’d want what every woman wants. | 她又有所有女人的需要 |
[26:15] | L-I don’t mean just sex. | 我并不是单指性生活 |
[26:17] | She’d want to talk and talk. | 她想有个人聊天 |
[26:19] | Next thing you know, it’s 5:00 a.m., | 不知不觉,就到了凌晨5点 |
[26:20] | the alarm is screaming at me, and I got to go back to work. | 闹钟一响 我又要回去干活了 |
[26:23] | So you drugged your wife to get some shut-eye? | 因此你就给你 妻子下安眠药? |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:30] | I put it in her ice cream. | 我把药放在冰激凌里 |
[26:32] | I know it was wrong, but… | 我知道这不对… |
[26:34] | It’s also illegal. | 也是违法的 |
[26:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:36] | Happened as an accident the first time. | 曾发生过一次意外 |
[26:38] | See, I got a problem swallowing pills, | 那些药片我很难吞下 |
[26:40] | so I crush them up in the ice cream. | 于是就把它们 碾碎放到冰激凌里 |
[26:43] | One night, she grabbed the wrong bowl | 有一晚,她把我那杯拿错了 |
[26:45] | and was out like a light. | 很快便睡着了 |
[26:46] | Best night’s sleep | 那是我睡觉时间 最长的一晚 |
[26:47] | I’d had in a long time. | |
[26:52] | Well, if you… | 如果你们… |
[26:53] | you got nothing else you want to ask, | 没什么事情要问的话 |
[26:55] | I got things I got to do. | 我还有事情要做 |
[26:56] | I have one more question. | 我还有个问题 |
[26:57] | When did you quit smoking? | 你何时开始戒烟的? |
[26:58] | I noticed the, uh, nicotine patch on your arm. | 我看到你手臂上有戒烟贴 |
[27:01] | Oh, uh… about three weeks. | 戒了快三周了 |
[27:04] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医生的命令 |
[27:05] | I got high blood pressure. | 我有高血压 |
[27:06] | I have another question. | 我也有个问题 |
[27:07] | Did you know the damper on your chimney was busted? | 你知道家里的 烟囱节气阀坏了吗? |
[27:10] | Why? Did this have something to do | 怎么?这跟我妻子的 死有关吗? |
[27:12] | with my wife’s death? | |
[27:13] | I mean, I asked Peter if he’d… | 我问过彼特他是否… |
[27:15] | (sighs) | |
[27:18] | Is this my fault? | 这是否是我的过失? |
[27:21] | If the crash was intentional, | 如果这是有意所为 |
[27:22] | I’m thinking either the restaurant was the target | 其目标不是那家餐馆… |
[27:24] | or someone inside the restaurant. | 就是餐馆里的客人 |
[27:26] | I’ll call Brass. | 我这就给布拉斯电话 |
[27:27] | If Lambert had a grudge against the place, | 如果兰伯特和那里有过节 |
[27:29] | somebody there should know her. | 那就应该有人认识她 |
[27:30] | If she was gunning for someone specific, | 如果她的 目标是某个人… |
[27:32] | there’s a lot of variables. | 那可能性太多了 |
[27:33] | Maybe we should start with the most obvious targets… | 也许应该从最明显的 目标调查… |
[27:35] | the people sitting in the window. Let’s run it. | -也就是那些坐在窗旁的人 -那就开始吧 |
[27:38] | Okay… top to bottom. | 好的,从上到下 |
[27:42] | Cameron Black, | 卡梅隆.布莱克 |
[27:44] | deceased; from Jersey. | 死亡,来自泽西 |
[27:46] | First time in Vegas. | 第一次来维加斯 |
[27:48] | Unlikely mark. | 不可能是他 |
[27:49] | Second table: | 第二桌… |
[27:52] | Rachel Krandall, | 雷切尔.柯兰道 |
[27:54] | and… | 还有… |
[27:55] | Tom Krandall. | 汤姆.柯兰道 |
[27:58] | Both died at the scene. | 都是当场死亡 |
[27:59] | Both worked for Sillmont Healthcare. | 两个都在希尔蒙医疗院工作 |
[28:01] | Table three: | 第三桌… |
[28:02] | Hank and… | 汉克和… |
[28:05] | Elaine Alcott. | 艾琳.埃柯特 |
[28:07] | Also works at the insurance company. | 也是在保险公司工作 |
[28:09] | Three out of five of the people sitting in the window | 坐在窗旁的 五个人中,有三个… |
[28:12] | work at Sillmont Healthcare. | 是在希尔蒙医疗院工作 |
[28:14] | Maybe I should go talk to her. | 也许我该找她谈谈 |
[28:16] | Yeah. | 是的 也许是该和她谈 |
[28:17] | Maybe you should. | 也许是该和她谈 对不起,我不认识她 |
[28:18] | I’m sorry. I don’t recognize her. | 对不起,我不认识她 |
[28:21] | Well, uh… could she be one of your policy holders? | 她是否有可能是你的 一个投保人? |
[28:25] | It’s possible. | 不可能 |
[28:25] | I oversee hundreds of members’ accounts. | 我查过数百个 投保人的帐号 |
[28:27] | I can check my list. | 我可以查查我的名单 |
[28:28] | That’d be great. | 最好如此 |
[28:31] | I wish I had some more time off, but, with Tom Krandall gone | 我也希望再疗养久一点 但汤姆.柯兰道去世了 |
[28:35] | and half my department in the hospital… | 我部门的同事 有一半还在医院… |
[28:38] | I’m back at the office tomorrow. | 我明天就要回去上班了 |
[28:42] | Let’s see… | 我们来看看… |
[28:44] | Diane Lambert. | 黛安.兰伯特 |
[28:53] | My boyfriend. | 我的男朋友 |
[28:56] | Saved up my miles | 这是去年和他去 夏威夷时拍的 |
[28:57] | and took him to Hawaii last year. | |
[28:59] | He’s going to take me to Tahiti in a few weeks. | 这几周他还要 带我去塔希提岛 |
[29:02] | I can’t wait. | 我都快等不及了 |
[29:04] | Ms. Lambert isn’t on my list. | 兰伯特太太不在 我的名单上 |
[29:06] | But, if you want, I can go on the company database. | 不过,我可以去公司的 数据库查一查 |
[29:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:11] | Um, l-I have to get back to the lab. | 我得回实验室去了 |
[29:14] | Um… maybe you could call me. | 有什么再给我电话吧 |
[29:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:47] | (water bubbling) | |
[30:19] | You’re not supposed to be in here. | 你不该到这儿来的 |
[30:22] | It’s my home. | 这是我家 |
[30:24] | Well, perhaps you didn’t see the crime scene tape. | 也许你没看过 犯罪现场的科教片 |
[30:28] | Do I look stupid to you? | 你是不是认为我很傻? |
[30:31] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[30:31] | I heard you have an almost perfect 4.0 GPA, | 我听说你就除了 英语拿B之外 |
[30:34] | with the exception of a B in English. | 各科的成绩 都是满分4.0 |
[30:37] | Our detectives do complete background searches | 对于犯罪现场 所有在场人员… |
[30:40] | on all the principals at a crime scene. | 我们都会对其 进行全面调查 |
[30:42] | I understand you threatened your English teacher. | 我知道你威胁过 你的英语老师 |
[30:46] | I have to feed my fish. | 我要给我的鱼喂食了 |
[30:52] | Clown loaches, | 皇冠泥鳅 |
[30:54] | tetras, angelfish. | 方鳍鱼,天使鱼 |
[31:01] | You might want to check your filter, too. | 你也许该检查一下 过滤器了 |
[31:03] | You’re out of charcoal. | 里面的炭没有了 |
[31:11] | In 1939, Isaac Asimov | 1939年 艾萨克.艾西莫夫… |
[31:13] | was an undergraduate studying zoology. | 还是一个研究 动物学的大学生 |
[31:15] | As part of a course requirement, | 作为教学的一部份… |
[31:17] | the students were asked to find a stray cat, | 学生们被要求 去找来一只流浪猫 |
[31:20] | kill it and dissect it. | 杀死它后进行解剖 |
[31:22] | Isaac found his cat, he killed it, | 艾萨克找到了他的猫 也杀死了它 |
[31:24] | and then he promptly dropped out of zoology. | 随后他便放弃了动物学 |
[31:27] | 50 years later, | 五十年后… |
[31:28] | he wrote that the memory of killing that cat still haunted him. | 他写道,那件事 仍然在折磨着他 |
[31:32] | Do you have a question for me? | 你是不是想问我问题? |
[31:35] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[31:36] | Why didn’t you fix the chimney damper in your parents’ bedroom? | 你为何没把你父母 房里的烟囱修好? |
[31:40] | Why would I? | 我为何要修? |
[31:41] | You told your father you fixed it. | 你跟你父亲说你修好了 |
[31:43] | So he’d quit bugging me. | 我不想听他念叨 |
[31:44] | And if you’re accusing me of disobeying a man | 如果你是在说我 不服从一个… |
[31:48] | with only a tenth-grade education, then you’re right. | 只有十年级学历的人 那随便你好了 |
[31:52] | We know you took advantage of the broken damper. | 我们认为,你利用了 那个坏掉的节气阀 |
[31:55] | Placed activated charcoal from your fish tank filter | 从你鱼缸的过滤器中 拿出活性炭 |
[31:58] | in the back of the fireplace… | 放到那个壁炉的后面… |
[32:00] | (granules rattling) | |
[32:04] | …then waited for your father to do what he does every night. | 接着等待你父亲 做他每晚必做的事情 |
[32:09] | You killed your mother. | 你杀死了你母亲 |
[32:11] | You almost killed your father. | 你也差点杀死了你父亲 |
[32:13] | That’s good science fiction. | 真是个精彩的科幻小说 |
[32:16] | Well, you thought the charcoal | 你认为那些活性炭… |
[32:17] | would burn up, destroying any evidence of the crime, | 会燃烧殆尽 毁掉一切犯罪证据 |
[32:20] | but your father woke up, | 但你父亲醒了 |
[32:22] | called 911. | 打电话报了警 |
[32:28] | Nick, at what point is the saturation level | 尼克,血管里的 一氧化碳浓度… |
[32:30] | of carbon monoxide in the bloodstream lethal? | 要达到多少才会致命? |
[32:34] | Approximately 45, 50%. | 大概是45%到50% |
[32:37] | Mmm. | |
[32:38] | Well, his mother’s level was in the range, | 他母亲的正好在 这范围里面 |
[32:41] | but his father’s level was low. | 但他父亲的却要低一点 |
[32:43] | Yeah, but two people | 但两个人都暴露于同样 浓度的一氧化碳中… |
[32:44] | exposed to the same level of carbon monoxide | |
[32:46] | for the same period of time, | 经历的时间也一样 |
[32:47] | their O.O. Saturation levels | 他们体内的一氧化碳 浓度应该大致相同 |
[32:49] | should be approximate. | |
[32:50] | As long as the variables are consistent… | 只要变量一致… |
[32:53] | body mass, health, age. | 体重,健康,年龄 |
[32:54] | What about smoking? | 那吸烟呢? |
[32:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:57] | Three weeks ago, | 三周前… |
[32:59] | your father quit. | 你父亲就戒烟了 |
[33:03] | Yeah, we didn’t know he’d quit, either. | 我们也不知道他戒烟了 |
[33:06] | The nicotine levels in his system were high | 他体内的尼古丁 含量却很高 |
[33:09] | but when we went to speak with him, | 但当我们和他谈话时 |
[33:11] | he was wearing a nicotine patch. | 发现他贴着戒烟贴 |
[33:13] | The patch delivers nicotine | 戒烟贴可以把尼古丁… |
[33:15] | to the blood, | 转到血液里 |
[33:16] | but since your father quit smoking cigarettes, | 但因为你父亲把烟给戒了 |
[33:19] | his O.O. Saturation level returned to zero. | 他的一氧化碳 浓度就会归零 |
[33:24] | You made a basic scientific mistake, Peter. | 你犯了一个基本的 科学错误,彼特 |
[33:26] | You stopped observing the human element | 你没有考虑到人的因素 |
[33:29] | because you thought it was inferior. | 因为你认为这是次要的 |
[33:33] | What I don’t understand is why. | 让我不解的就是为什么 |
[33:36] | Man, why would you want to kill your parents? | 你为什么要杀死 自己的父母? |
[33:40] | Your high school told us | 你的高中老师告诉我们… |
[33:41] | you were accepted to Princeton, early action. | 你已提前被普林斯顿 大学录取了 |
[33:44] | A few more months, | 还差几个月… |
[33:45] | you would’ve been 2,000 miles away. | 你就要到两千英里 之外的地方 |
[33:47] | Whatever your parents did to piss you off | 不管你的父母 让你多生气… |
[33:50] | wouldn’t have mattered. | 那时都无关紧要了 |
[33:56] | I know why. | 我知道为什么了 |
[33:59] | They weren’t going to let you go, were they? | 他们不会让你去的,对吗? |
[34:06] | They refused to pay for it. | 他们拒绝支付学费 |
[34:08] | I don’t qualify for financial aid | 我无法申请助学金 |
[34:11] | because my father makes too much money. | 因为我父亲挣的钱不少 |
[34:14] | Not enough money to live well, | 虽然不够过富足的生活… |
[34:17] | but enough to destroy my dreams. | 但却足以毁掉我的梦想 |
[34:26] | So with your parents gone, | 你的父母死后… |
[34:28] | you could sell the business and pay your tuition. | 你就可以把一切 卖了来支付学费 |
[34:33] | You figured out the puzzle. | 你们终于解开迷团了 |
[34:38] | Must be very gratifying. | 此刻一定很高兴吧 |
[34:39] | Science isn’t about | 科学追求的并非 是满足感,彼特 |
[34:41] | the gratification, Peter. | |
[34:44] | It’s about the truth. | 它追求的是真相 |
[34:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:56] | So, how did it go with Elaine Alcott? | 你和艾琳.埃克特 谈得怎么样了? |
[34:59] | She didn’t have anything to add to the investigation. | 她没提供任何有助于 调查的线索 |
[35:04] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿,怎么样了? |
[35:05] | Here are the phone records from the driver of the vehicle | 这是你要的那个驾驶者 打出电话的… |
[35:08] | that you asked for. | 所有记录 |
[35:09] | You know, there may be something to that kamikaze grandma | 这也许和你们那个“ 神风敢死老太太”有关 |
[35:13] | theory of yours. | |
[35:13] | Last week, Diane Lambert closed out her bank accounts, | 上周,黛安.兰伯特 停止了自己的银行帐号 |
[35:17] | paid off her credit cards, and updated her will. | 付清了所有的帐单 还修改了她的遗嘱 |
[35:20] | Well, that’s certainly more evidence | 肯定还有更多的证据… |
[35:21] | to suggest that her actions were intentional. | 证明她的那些 行为是有意的 |
[35:23] | There’s only one Vegas phone number on this statement | 在这张和之前 那张电话记录上… 只有一个号码 是维加斯的 |
[35:27] | and the prior statement. | |
[35:28] | There’s got to be 80 calls here to the same number. | 同一个号码 共打了80次电话 |
[35:31] | Dial the number. | 拨打那个号码 |
[35:36] | (keypad beeping) | |
[35:38] | (ringing) | |
[35:39] | Sillmont Healthcare. | 希尔蒙医疗院 |
[35:41] | How can I direct your call? | 请问要拨打哪条线? |
[35:45] | What’s your address? | 你的地址是哪儿? |
[35:47] | 16 South Meadows Lane. | “草原大道”南16号 |
[35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:54] | Right. The Checkerbox is at 16 North Meadows. | 好了,餐馆在 “草原大道”北16号 |
[35:58] | I don’t think | 我认为这不是巧合 |
[35:59] | that’s a coincidence. | |
[36:01] | If Sillmont Healthcare was the intended target, | 如果希尔蒙医疗院 是袭击目标… |
[36:05] | how did she end up at the Checkerbox? | 那她怎么到了餐馆那里? |
[36:07] | Well, I’ll tell you what happened to me. | 跟你们说说我的经历吧 |
[36:09] | Last week, I was driving | 上周,我开车前往 一个案发现场… |
[36:10] | to a crime scene in the car | |
[36:11] | and the GPS said go right. | GPS让我右转 |
[36:12] | Had I done so, I’d be coughing up fish | 如果我照做的话,我早就 在米德湖底下喂鱼了 |
[36:15] | from the bottom of Lake Mead. | |
[36:17] | Well, GPS is hardly perfect. | GPS并不是十全十美 |
[36:19] | Maybe north was a directional default. | 也许机器把方向弄错了 |
[36:22] | Or maybe she put in the wrong address. | 或者她把地址输错了 |
[36:24] | Either way… | 不管是什么… |
[36:25] | it does leave one question: | 现在只剩下一个问题 |
[36:28] | Why was Diane Lambert so angry? | 黛安.兰伯特 为何如此生气? |
[36:34] | Mrs. Lambert was a member of our HMO. | 兰伯特太太 是疗养院的成员 |
[36:37] | I was, uh… going to call you. | 我正要给你们打电话 |
[36:39] | Well, did she have some kind of problem | 至于她的医疗单 是否有… |
[36:42] | with her policy? | 什么问题? |
[36:44] | Not to our knowledge. | 这我们不知道 |
[36:46] | Then you won’t mind if we take a look at her file. | 那你也该不会介意 我们看看她的档案 |
[36:49] | I’m sorry. Member files are confidential. | 对不起.成员的 档案是保密的 |
[36:52] | Well, this member’s deceased. | 这个成员已经死了 |
[36:53] | Not even the doctor-patient privilege extends postmortem. | 医生与患者间的 特权也就因此消失 |
[37:10] | Mrs. Lambert had colon cancer. | 兰伯特太太有结肠癌 |
[37:12] | If you read further, you’ll see that it was in remission. | 再往下看,你们就会 看到癌细胞已消除 |
[37:17] | No, actually, her most recent OAT scan | 不.她最近的 X光扫描显示… |
[37:19] | shows recurrence two months ago. | 癌细胞两个 月前又复发了 |
[37:21] | That’s about the same time | 也就是那时候 |
[37:22] | she started calling your office two times a day. | 她开始每天 给你们两次电话 |
[37:25] | Why would she be calling you? | 她为何要给你们电话? |
[37:29] | You know what? | 知道吗? 一共有四个人死了 |
[37:30] | Four people are dead. | |
[37:31] | Don’t waste our time. | 别浪费我们时间,我们 可以把这个交给市政府的 |
[37:33] | We can take this downtown. | |
[37:37] | Mrs. Lambert’s oncologist | 兰伯特的肿�A医师… 建议立即进行治疗 |
[37:38] | recommended immediate and aggressive treatment. | 建议立即进行治疗 |
[37:41] | Did treatment commence? | 治疗进行了吗? |
[37:43] | The recommendation was pending. | 那建议一直悬而未决 |
[37:44] | Well, what exactly does that mean? | 那到底是什么意思? |
[37:47] | Not yet approved, | 既没同意… |
[37:48] | not yet denied. | 也没否定 |
[37:52] | In other words, Mrs. Lambert’s health | 换而言之 兰伯特太太的健康… |
[37:56] | was in limbo. | 就在地狱的边缘 |
[37:57] | She wasn’t receiving treatment, | 即使她不接受治疗… |
[37:59] | but she couldn’t file an appeal, | 她也可以提出控诉… |
[38:01] | since you hadn’t officially denied her claim. | 因为你们没有 正式否定她的申诉 |
[38:03] | The authorization process takes… It takes time. | 认证过程需要… 需要时间 |
[38:10] | Time Mrs. Lambert didn’t have. | 兰伯特太太 可没有时间 |
[38:12] | We have a procedure, and we follow it. | 这是程序 我们按程序办事而已 |
[38:15] | (car accelerating) | |
[38:19] | And while you were following your procedure | 当你按你的程序办事 一直未作决定时… |
[38:22] | and postponing a decision, | |
[38:24] | her cancer cells were multiplying. | 她的癌细胞正在扩散 |
[38:26] | What were you, playing the odds? | 你是在拖延时间吗? |
[38:27] | Were you hoping she would die before you had to spend a dime? | 你是希望在花钱为她 治疗之前,她快点死? |
[38:30] | We’re not liable here. | 我们没有责任 |
[38:32] | We’re not responsible for | 兰伯特太太的行为 并不是我们造成的 |
[38:35] | Mrs. Lambert’s actions. | |
[38:41] | For what it’s worth, that makes me sick. | 不管怎样 这事都让我恶心 |
[38:53] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[38:55] | We missed something. | 我们疏忽了一点 |
[38:57] | Corey, when I was reviewing | 柯瑞.我在查看你奶奶的 保险单时发现… |
[38:58] | your grandmother’s insurance policy, | |
[39:00] | I noticed that she didn’t specify an e-mail address, | 她并没有详细说明 电子邮件地址 |
[39:04] | and that got me thinking. | 这让我有点不解 |
[39:05] | Some people her age aren’t technologically sawy. | 对于她这岁数的人并不是 很懂这些科技玩意儿 |
[39:09] | Maybe a GPS device would be intimidating to her. | 也许这还包括 全球定位器 |
[39:12] | I wondered if she actually even knew how to use it. | 我就怀疑 她是否懂得用那东西 |
[39:14] | So I printed the unit, and I found your fingerprints on it. | 于是我检验了上面的指纹 其中发现有你的指纹 |
[39:19] | I installed it. | 那是我装的 |
[39:19] | The prints just weren’t | 你的指纹并不是在机器 底座,而是在电子面板上 |
[39:21] | on the base of the unit… they were on the face. | |
[39:25] | You punched in addresses. | 地址是你输入的 |
[39:27] | (quiet mumble) | |
[39:27] | If you were aware of your grandmother’s intentions | 如果你当时知道 你奶奶的意图… |
[39:31] | and programmed the GPS, you’re guilty | 还设定了GPS的程序 |
[39:33] | of aiding and abetting in the murder of three people. | 那你是一宗三人 谋杀案的煽动和协助者 |
[39:39] | Oh, God. | 噢,上帝 |
[39:42] | Uh… | |
[39:44] | Last week, she came by my place ’cause she said | 上周,她来到我那里 跟我说… |
[39:47] | she didn’t know how to work the GPS. | 她不知道怎么 用那个GPS |
[39:48] | Okay, Grandma, look… it’s really easy. | 好了,奶奶. 这非常简单 |
[39:51] | I’ll explain it to you again. | 我再给你解释一遍 |
[39:52] | You just type in the address of where you want to go. | 你就输入了自己 喜欢去的地方 |
[39:56] | Look, I swear, if I had known what she was planning, | 我发誓,如果 我知道她要做什么… |
[40:01] | I would’ve stopped her. | 我一定会阻止她 |
[40:03] | Uh… | |
[40:05] | Well… | 好了… |
[40:06] | Corey, Homicide has informed us | 柯瑞,凶案调查组 已经通知我们… |
[40:07] | that your grandmother had a life insurance policy | 你奶奶有一张人寿保险单 |
[40:11] | in which you’re the sole beneficiary. | 你是唯一的受益人 |
[40:16] | I had no idea. | 我根本不知道 |
[40:19] | She never mentioned it to you? | 她从没跟你提起过? |
[40:21] | No. | 没有 |
[40:23] | No, no, wait. | 不,等等 |
[40:26] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[40:31] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[40:32] | When I can afford it, I’ll go back to college. | 只要我有了钱 我就回到大学去 |
[40:35] | You should have a degree. | 你应该拥有一个学位 |
[40:38] | Grandma, I promise. | 奶奶,我保证 |
[40:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:41] | You’re such a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[40:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:46] | Your grandmother’s death has been | 你奶奶的死已被判定为自杀 |
[40:48] | ruled a suicide, which nullifies the policy. | 那张保险单也就失去了效应 |
[40:50] | There’s not going to be any money. | 也不会有任何金钱补偿 |
[40:53] | Any money… | 任何补偿… |
[40:55] | Look, I don’t think you understand. | 你们也许还不明白 |
[41:00] | I loved my grandmother, and she’s dead. | 我爱我奶奶,现在她死了 |
[41:06] | She killed herself, | 她自杀了 |
[41:08] | and she killed these three other people. | 她还害死了其他三个人 |
[41:12] | What are you telling me? | 你们要告诉我什么? |
[41:14] | She killed these people for me? | 她是为了我杀死了那些人? |
[41:17] | And I’m supposed to live with this? | 这让我怎么能承受? |
[41:34] | I’ll meet you at the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[41:38] | I called the lab. | 我给实验室打过电话 |
[41:39] | They said you were here. | 他们说你在这里 |
[41:42] | I heard you met Elaine. | 听说你见过艾琳了 |
[41:45] | Yeah. She’s really something. | 是的.她人很不错 |
[41:50] | I didn’t tell her about us, if that’s what you’re wondering. | 我没跟她说我们的事 如果你是担心这个的话 |
[41:56] | I’m really sorry, Sara. | 我很抱歉,莎拉 |
[42:00] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:02] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我真不知道该说什么 |
[42:05] | I’ll see you around. | 那就再见吧 |
[42:09] | Childhood living | “童年的时光” |
[42:15] | Is easy to do | “很容易飞逝” |
[42:20] | The things that you wanted | “你想要的东西” |
[42:27] | I bought them for you | “我都会买给你” |
[42:32] | Graceless lady… | “粗俗的女人” |
[42:36] | You got plans? | 你有事吗? |
[42:38] | Nope. | 没有 |
[42:40] | You know who I am… | “你知道我是谁” |
[42:42] | You want to get a beer? | 想去喝杯啤酒吗? |
[42:50] | Drive. | 开车吧 |
[42:53] | And wild horses | “即使是飞奔的野马” |
[42:58] | Couldn’t drag me away | “也不能拖走我” |
[43:05] | And wild horses… | “即使是飞奔的野马” |