Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:30] Well, he never touched the first girl. 作案者没有碰第一个女孩
[01:32] The bedroom door was blocked. 卧室门被堵住了
[01:33] What do you mean, “blocked”? 这话什么意思?
[01:35] With a treadmill. 被跑步机堵住了
[01:35] Now, we got two apartments here: 1213 and 1214. 里面共有两间房间: 1213房和1214房
[01:38] We think the girl in 1214 has physical findings. 我们认为,1214房的 女孩知道点情况
[01:42] You think? 你们认为?
[01:42] Well, she locked herself in her bedroom, 她把自己反锁在卧室
[01:44] won’t let anyone with a Y chromosome 把任何有Y染色体的 人… [男性]
[01:46] within 50 feet of her. 隔离在50尺范围之外
[01:48] Okay. 好的
[01:50] That’s the lucky one. 这就是那个走运的女孩
[01:54] Hey, guys. 嘿,伙计们
[01:55] Catherine Willows 凯瑟琳.维乐丝…
[01:57] from OSI. CSI的
[01:58] Could you all clear the residence, please? 请你们先撤出 这栋房子,好吗?
[02:00] I’m first officer, ma’am. 我是第一个到 现场的警员,小姐
[02:01] I can’t leave the crime scene 除非接到上级命令 否则我不能离开现场
[02:03] unless I get orders from my OO.
[02:07] The victim’s well-being takes precedence over everything. 给受害者以安宁 比什么都重要
[02:09] Right now, this is Joanne Crooks’ apartment, 现在,这里是 乔安妮.克罗斯的房间
[02:12] not our crime scene. 不是犯罪现场
[02:13] So… there’s the door. 因此…门在那边
[02:16] All right, come on. 好吧,我们走
[02:21] Thanks. Thank you. 谢了
[02:25] Appreciate it. 非常感谢
[02:30] Doreen Bainbridge locks her doors every night. 杜琳.贝布里奇 每晚都把房门反锁
[02:33] Says the girl next door does the same. 据说隔壁那个女孩也一样
[02:36] It’s a twist lock. 这是个扭式闭锁
[02:38] It allows for five inches of night air. 可以留出五英寸 缝隙来通风
[02:41] It’s very secure… 这锁很安全…
[02:42] unless you reach in… 除非你把它打开…
[02:48] Three seconds. 达三秒钟
[02:52] Crime of opportunity, huh? 机会犯罪者?
[02:55] Yeah… 是的…
[03:02] …except somebody was watching this girl. 除非有人在窥视这个女孩
[03:38] (knocking)
[03:40] Joanne… 乔安妮…
[03:41] all the guys have left. 外面的人都走了
[03:42] It’s just me. 就我一个
[03:44] I’d like to ask… 我只想问一下…
[03:45] I told you guys, I don’t know what he looked like, okay? 我都说了,我不知道 他长什么样
[03:48] It was pitch black. 当时一片漆黑
[03:50] Well, I’m not a cop; I’m with the crime lab. 我不是警察 我是犯罪鉴证科的
[03:52] I’d, uh, I’d like to process the bed sheets… 我想检查一下 你的床单…
[03:56] I don’t think so. 我想不行
[03:57] Well, would you allow me to take samples from you? 能让我提取你的 化验样本吗?
[04:01] Sorry. 对不起
[04:04] Look, I know this is really horrible. 我知道这种事是很可怕
[04:06] I want to get the bastard off of me, okay? 我只想把那混蛋的 味道从我身上洗掉
[04:08] Off of my things. 从我的东西上洗掉
[04:09] Don’t you get that? 你还不明白吗?
[04:11] Washing away evidence hurts any chance 洗掉证据会增加强奸你 那个人的调查难度
[04:14] of finding out who raped you.
[04:16] He didn’t rape me, okay? 他没有强奸我
[04:19] I woke up and he was on my chest. 我醒来时他正趴在我胸口上
[04:24] Look at this. 看这个
[04:27] It’s not hair gel. 这不是发胶
[04:31] If you let me recover that evidence, 如果你让我检验那个证物…
[04:33] we can stop him from doing this to somebody else. 我们就能阻止 他再伤害别的女孩
[04:36] Maybe I’m selfish. 也许我很自私
[04:37] I don’t know; I don’t really care 我现在关心的不是别人
[04:38] about anybody else right now.
[04:39] Well, then let’s get him for what he did to you. 那就让他对你做的 事接受惩罚
[04:54] (camera shutter clicks)
[05:37] Hey, Grissom. 嘿,格里森
[05:38] Got what looks like a semen stain. 这好像是精液的斑点
[05:40] It’s crusted, it’s not fresh. 它已经干化了
[05:42] Still, it confirms your theory 这也证实了你的观点…
[05:44] that he’s been watching her for awhile. 他偷窥她有一段时间了
[05:49] Hey… 嘿…
[06:02] He’s been watching a lot of people. 他一直在偷窥很多个人
[06:06] Well, there are hedges 每间房子的窗户外面… 都安装有防护栏栅
[06:07] outside of every one of these apartment windows…
[06:11] that’s built-in concealment. 还都是内嵌式的
[06:13] Yeah, this guy was having 这家伙还是能够…
[06:15] his own little private peep show. 从外面进行偷窥
[06:18] I… 我…
[06:20] (scoffs)
[06:21] Last, I would like to thank you 我想感谢各位…
[06:23] for working late into the night. 一直工作到那么晚
[06:25] During this trial, 在整个审讯期间…
[06:26] you have heard people portray the defendant 大家也听到人们对于被告…
[06:28] in glowing terms. 所提出的辩护证词
[06:31] He may be all of these things. 他也许如这些证词所言
[06:34] He certainly seems likable. 他也确实像个守卫的人
[06:36] That doesn’t change the fact 但这改变不了…
[06:37] that he got behind the wheel of his car legally drunk, 他是酒后开车的这个事实
[06:41] and drove through an intersection, 他开车横穿十字路口…
[06:44] killing Shelley Daniels, a 12-year-old child. 撞死了雪梨.丹尼斯 一个12岁的孩子
[06:48] When you go into that jury room, 一会儿你们进入陪审室后
[06:52] I ask that you seek justice 我请求大家能主持公正…
[06:55] and return with a verdict of guilty. 判处被告罪名成立
[06:58] Not for me, not for His Honor, 不是为了我,也不是为了被告
[07:00] not even for Shelly Daniels. 甚至不是为了雪梨.丹尼斯
[07:02] I ask because justice itself demands it. 我这样请求是因为 这是公正所需要的
[07:06] Justice is greater than our personal feelings. 公正比我们个人 感受都重要
[07:10] Than… revenge, than… than pity. 比复仇,怜悯更重要
[07:13] Do not shrink, do not disappoint, but rather… 别要畏缩,不要失望 只要大家…
[07:18] embrace it. 支持它
[07:23] Thank you. 谢谢各位
[07:24] The jury may retire to the jury room. 请陪审团回到陪审室商榷
[07:27] I’ll advise counsel when the jury has reached a verdict. 等陪审团得出结果后 再重新开庭
[07:34] Where do I sign up? 我要在哪儿签名?
[07:35] I wish you could. 我倒希望你可以
[07:37] I’m sorry. Thank you for coming on such short notice. 对不起.谢谢你百忙中 还抽空过来
[07:40] Your message said it was important. 你的留言上说这很重要
[07:42] Yes, People v. Archer. 是的.公民对抗阿切
[07:44] Trial’s on deck this Thursday. 这个周三开始庭审
[07:45] I prepped all weekend. 我准备了一个周末. 应该没问题了
[07:46] It should be a slam dunk.
[07:47] Great. 很好
[07:48] I’ve handed the case over to another D.A., Greg Rubio. 我把这件案子交给另一个 检察官格雷格.卢比奥了
[07:52] What? 什么?
[07:53] He’s quick on forensics, he’s great on game day. 他对辩论学很有研究 在那天会一鸣惊人的
[07:55] Melissa, we’ve been building this case together 梅莉莎,这件案子 我们准备了六个月
[07:58] for six months.
[07:59] What’s going on? 到底怎么了?
[08:02] I’ll be dead. 我就快死了
[08:06] I never felt comfortable asking you about your, uh… 有件事我一直没敢问你…
[08:10] My wheels? 我的轮椅?
[08:11] I mean, I know somebody broke into your house 我知道有人闯进你家里…
[08:13] shot you and your husband. 对你和你丈夫开枪
[08:14] Made me a widow, left me a souvenir. 这让我成了寡妇,还留了个 “纪念品”给我
[08:20] At the time, um… 那时…
[08:22] the doctors said if they removed it, I’d die. 医生说如果把弹头 拿出来,我就会没命
[08:25] But in the last few years, the bullet has meandered. 但最近这几年 那弹头开始活动
[08:30] Last week, my voice gives out during a cross. 上周,疼得我都精疲力竭了
[08:33] I have trouble swallowing. 吞食东西都有困难
[08:35] Hand starts to shake. 手也开始发抖
[08:36] My neuro calls it “traumatic basilar artery aneurysm.” 我的主治医生称之为“ 损伤性头骨动脉�A”
[08:41] Um, he has to “clip” the artery. 他要把那根动脉“夹住”
[08:43] Well, if they’re fixing the artery, that’s good. 如果手术成功 那你就没事了
[08:46] The operation’s delicate. 手术非常棘手
[08:48] The odds are… low. 成功的机率…很低
[08:52] I’ve really enjoyed working with you, Sara. 我很高兴和你共事,莎拉
[09:07] Greg… 格雷格…
[09:08] get anywhere with the semen 乔安妮头发上的 精液有结果了吗?
[09:09] I recovered from Joanne Crooks’ hair?
[09:11] I sent it back with an officer. 我让一个警官拿过来的
[09:12] Uh, low volume, no sperm. 精液太稀,没发现精子
[09:14] That’s impossible. 不可能
[09:16] Yeah, I knew you’d say that. 我就知道你会这样说
[09:20] Oh, the trailer before the movie. “电影前的介绍”[前戏]
[09:24] Sorry. 对不起
[09:26] Oh, hey, Grissom, thanks for the lift. 嘿,格里森,你来看看这个
[09:30] (soft, distorted) Grissom, uh… 格里森…
[09:33] Grissom? 格里森?
[09:35] That must be some good evidence. 你一定是找到证据了
[09:38] You have evidence? 你找到证据了?
[09:40] (distortion continues) No. 没有
[09:43] It turns out 检验结果是…
[09:44] that the semen in the vic’s hair 受害者头发上的精液…
[09:47] was pre-ejaculate, which, of course, 属于溢出精液
[09:49] (louder and clearer) Carries no sperm, therefore, no DNA. 里面没有精子 因此也就没有DNA
[09:52] (normal voice) So, I got 看来我要让那个 可怜女孩大失所望了
[09:54] this poor woman’s hopes up for nothing.
[09:56] How about you? 你有何发现?
[09:59] I went back to the crime stats… 我检查过犯罪记录库…
[10:01] pulled up all the reported Peeping Toms 去年发生在那两个区的 “偷窥汤姆”[偷窥案件]
[10:03] in a two-block radius over the last year. 我把有关它们的 资料都找出来了
[10:09] Unsolved… 没有结果…
[10:11] Any of these women get a description? 这些受害者有没有 描述那个案犯?
[10:13] He had “raccoon eyes.” 他有着一双“浣熊眼”
[10:15] And that’s about it. 就这么多
[10:16] Plus, nobody called in any follow-up reports. 没有人继续提供 有关的线索
[10:19] Well, I guess half the problem’s the name…”Peeping Tom.” “偷窥汤姆”这个词 好像用得不大恰当
[10:23] It just sounds so innocuous 这个词听起来 无关大雅…
[10:24] when, in fact, peeping is the first step 实际上,偷窥是 迈向性侵犯…
[10:27] in the evolution of a sexual predator. 所走出的第一步
[10:29] And I’m afraid our Tom is on an escalated pace. 我很担心那个 “汤姆”会得寸进尺
[10:33] Tonight was his first breaking and entering 今晚是他第一次 偷偷入室…
[10:36] with an immediate second B&E, plus what appears to be 一旦发生第二次 很快就会出现…
[10:40] his first sexual assault. 他的第一次性侵犯
[10:42] Well, we know what road this guy’s on. 这家伙的情况很清楚了
[10:44] It’s just a matter of time before he rapes and murders. 他强奸或谋杀只是个 时间问题
[10:47] Yeah… we better find him. 是的,我们最好 尽快找到他
[10:54] Victims’ profile: Both women are single, under 30, 受害者情况:两个 都是单身,三十岁以下
[10:58] live right next door to each other in a large 都是在公寓同一单元 并且还是邻居
[11:01] apartment complex.
[11:02] Have we had any luck on cross-referencing 有没有查出在她们生活中 可能与此事有关的人?
[11:04] any of the guys in their lives?
[11:05] Uh, no crossover so far. 目前还没查到
[11:07] Doreen Bainbridge works in the corporate field 杜琳.贝布里奇 是在社区工作…
[11:11] and Joanne Crooks is a dancer, 乔安妮是个舞女
[11:13] so feels like completely different social circles. 好像是两个完全 不同的社会圈子
[11:16] But they’re in the predator’s comfort zone 但她们都在 “偷窥者”的作案范围里
[11:18] which means he probably lives in the area, too. 也就是说,他也许 也住在该区域
[11:21] What else? 还有什么?
[11:21] We’re still working on some shoe prints 我们仍在着手 处理那几个鞋印…
[11:23] but the plaster’s still wet. 但是石膏模型还没干
[11:25] Blow dry it. 用风把它吹干
[11:25] It’ll give us approximate height and shoe size. 这会给我们提供鞋子的 大概尺码和高度
[11:28] Yeah, and the semen sample I recovered 我所发现的精液样本…
[11:30] is still being processed in DNA. Not anymore. -还在进行DNA的检验 -出结果了
[11:32] I’m done. 我搞定了
[11:33] And no jokes about me being fast 我可是这个部门 出了名的“快枪手”
[11:35] in this department.
[11:36] The ejaculate outside the first girl’s window… 在第一个女孩窗户上 发现的精液…
[11:39] Spank high? Good news: 结果是好消息…
[11:41] It does have DNA. 里面确实有DNA
[11:42] Whose? I don’t know. -谁的?-我不知道
[11:43] Ran it through OODIS, nothing kicked out. 在DNA联合检索 系统里没查出结果
[11:45] Well, it’s possible this guy’s so new 也许这家伙是个新手…
[11:47] he doesn’t even have a record. 还没有档案记录
[11:48] Well, I can tell you this about him: 有一点可以确定的是…
[11:50] Really low sperm count. 他的精子含量很低
[11:52] Sample hardly had any swimmers. 精液样本里只有 很少的“小蝌蚪”
[11:53] That’s probably from excessive masturbation. 也许是过度手淫造成的
[11:56] Guy’s been outpacing his ability to produce sperm. 这家伙的精子是 “供不应求”
[12:00] Yeah, you’d know it, Spanky. 说得有理,伙计
[12:02] It’s just a hunch. 预感而已
[12:03] Hey, that can happen to any guy. 这种事情谁都有可能
[12:04] Yeah, not outside some poor woman’s 但起码不是在某个 可怜女孩的窗户外面
[12:06] bedroom window.
[12:07] All right, let’s keep after it. 好了,我们尽快去查
[12:09] This guy won’t stop till he’s caught. 不逮住那家伙 他是不会罢手的
[12:20] Hey, Doc. 嘿,医生
[12:21] You got a minute? 你有空吗?
[12:22] Sure, just finishing. 当然
[12:23] Some people actually do die of natural causes 在维加斯,有些人 确实是死于自然原因
[12:26] in Vegas you know. So I hear. 我听说了
[12:28] So what’s on your mind? 你有什么事吗?
[12:29] Um… a friend of mine’s going in for surgery. 我一个朋友就要动手术了
[12:32] Traumatic basilar artery aneurysm. “损伤性头骨动脉�A”
[12:34] You, uh, mind walking me through it? 你能跟我说说吗?
[12:38] It’s a rough procedure. 这种情况很复杂
[12:39] The basilar is the chief blood supplier to the brain stem. 头骨动脉是脑干 主要的供血者
[12:42] Here, I’ll show you. 我给你解释一下
[12:43] They put the patient under hypothermic arrest, 医生会让患者进入 深低温状态…
[12:46] meaning the heart will be stopped 这意味着心跳会停止
[12:49] and blood artificially circulated. 血液要靠人工循环
[12:51] The objective is to decrease blood pressure 目的是降低血压…
[12:55] so the aneurysm can be clipped. 这样动脉�A才能被切除
[12:56] Imagine taking a knife to a balloon. 这就像拿刀子来切气球
[13:00] (beeping)
[13:04] The neurosurgeon has just under an hour. 神经外科医生只有 不到一小时时间
[13:06] One slip, the artery ruptures 一旦出错 动脉就会破裂…
[13:08] causing a catastrophic brain hemorrhage. 引发大脑出血
[13:11] She said she was going to die. 她说自己就快死了
[13:14] Nine out of ten times, Sara. 成功机率很小,莎拉
[13:18] I’m sure her doctor told her. 她的医生应该 也跟她说过
[13:20] Thanks. 谢了
[13:23] Excuse me, do you know where I can find Dr. Stewart? 请问,你知道斯图瓦特 大夫在哪儿吗?
[13:26] Right there. Thanks. -就在那里-谢谢
[13:29] Dr. Stewart. Sara Sidle. 斯图瓦特大夫 我是莎拉.斯道尔
[13:31] I’m a friend of Melissa Winters. 梅莉莎.温特斯的 一个朋友
[13:32] She pulled through. No change to mobility She did? -手术成功了,现在情况 还不大稳定-真的?
[13:35] But cognitively, she’ll be sharp as ever. 但她很快就会恢复的
[13:36] Not quite ready to entertain visitors 现在还不能接见任何访客
[13:38] but you can drop by tomorrow. 你可以明天再来
[13:40] Thanks. Thank you. Okay. -谢谢你 -不客气
[13:42] Hey, Doc. 医生…
[13:43] Yeah? When you were in there 你做手术时…
[13:45] did you, by any chance, remove the bullet? 有没有把那颗弹头取出来?
[13:47] Yeah, after I repaired the artery 是的,在我缝合好主动脉后
[13:48] I figured it couldn’t do any more damage than it already has. 我就想,留着它在 里面总是一个祸患
[13:51] You think I could have it? 可以把它给我吗?
[13:53] I’m, uh… 我是…
[13:54] I’m with the Crime Lab. 我是犯罪鉴证科的
[13:55] It’s the only evidence in a cold case. 那弹头是以前一个 未破案件的证物
[13:57] Yeah. Wait here and I’ll have it sent out. 好的.我这就拿出来给你
[14:03] (whirring)
[14:30] Hey, how’s it coming? 进展如何?
[14:32] Good. 很顺利
[14:32] Looks like I got a size eight. 鞋的尺码似乎是八号
[14:34] Check back with me, I should have more in a bit. 你一会儿再来 到时就能知道结果了
[14:37] All right. 好的
[14:40] Hey, Jacqui. 嘿,嘉珂
[14:41] Grissom’s print any good? 指纹有结果了吗?
[14:43] The deposition pressure’s heavy. 下压力很大
[14:44] The guy was really pressing hard on that window. 那家伙用力压过那扇窗户
[14:47] With one hand, anyway. 还是“单手”
[14:49] Okay, well, that’s a lot of distortion. Yeah. -指纹曲线太多了 -是的
[14:52] Platform ridges of the latent print 由于手指位置发生移动 指纹曲线…
[14:53] were affected by the shift of the core
[14:55] away from the triradius. 偏离了指纹三角区
[14:57] So can you enhance the ridges 能否提高曲线度…
[14:58] equal to the amount of the slippage? 让它等同于指纹的偏离度?
[14:59] Mm-hmm. With the help of this software. 这个软件可以办到
[15:09] Now let’s hope this guy’s in one of our databases. 但愿我们的指纹库里 有这个家伙
[15:12] Well, I’d run APIS last. 我查过文档中心库…
[15:13] I doubt if he’s in there; he wasn’t in OODIS. 如果那里有他 CODIS里就不会有
[15:15] No criminal record? 没有犯罪前科?
[15:16] We’re dealing with a newbie, a teenager. 也许他是个少年 还是个新手
[15:18] It’s kind of looking like that. 差不多吧
[15:33] Non-gaming card. “禁止赌博卡”
[15:35] He’s a pool boy at the Tangiers. 他是丹吉尔酒店的赌场助手
[15:37] Oh, and look at that. 看那个
[15:39] He lives one block from the crime scene. 他的住处离犯罪现场 只隔了一个区
[15:42] Thanks, Jacqui. Mm-hmm. 谢了,嘉珂
[15:46] Hey. 嘿
[15:47] Hey. 嘿
[15:48] So the owner of the pool company says 这个赌场的老板说…
[15:49] he spends his lunch hour here every day. 他每天都在这儿吃午饭
[15:52] Well, that’s what he looks like. 这对于他并不奇怪
[15:55] Okay. 好了
[16:00] I’ll be this way. 我去那边找
[16:31] Jim. 吉姆
[16:34] There, that’s him. 那边,那就是他
[16:37] Yeah, how can you miss him? Kid’s pitching a tent. 一眼就能认出是他 他衣服后还有个“帐篷”呢
[16:47] Justin Lamond? 贾斯丁.拉蒙德?
[16:49] Yeah? Come with me, Justin. -什么事? -请跟我来,贾斯丁
[16:51] Hey… 嘿…
[16:52] nice fanny pack. 你这包真不错
[16:53] I mean, I’m a wallet guy myself, but I can change. 我带的是钱包 但我可以和你交换
[16:56] Mind if I take a look at yours? 能否看一下你的东西?
[16:57] I’m not doing anything. 我什么都没做
[16:58] Pack’s a camouflage. 包只是个伪装而已
[16:59] And check out the tip of his right shoe. 看看他右脚鞋前面的 那个东西
[17:12] It’s a spy camera. 这是个侦察摄像机
[17:13] What, you can’t peep in apartments during the day 你是因为白天 不能去公寓偷窥…
[17:15] so you come to the mall to sneak some thrills? 所以就到商场来寻找刺激?
[17:18] I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m late for work. 我不知道你在说什么 我还要赶着上班
[17:20] No, your lunch hour just got very long. 不,看来你的午餐要 “吃”很久了
[17:23] Put him in the car. 把他带上车
[17:23] Heck of a lot of tissue attached. 上面还附着很多组织纤维
[17:25] Let me guess… this has been in your victim for a while. 我来猜猜,这在受害者 体内有一段日子了
[17:29] Three years. 三年
[17:29] Prosecutor friend of mine walked in to find 我的一个朋友进屋时 看到有人向她丈夫开枪
[17:31] a guy shooting her husband,
[17:32] then he turned the gun on her. 接着凶手也朝她开了枪
[17:33] She just had it surgically removed. 她刚动完手术把弹头拿出
[17:35] The human body’s amazing. Three years. 人体真是不可思议. 整整三年
[17:38] Tissue forms around 器官纤维在弹头周围形成 保护膜…
[17:38] the bullet protecting the body
[17:40] from the leaching of the lead. 阻止了铅物质的扩散
[17:42] Hang on a second. 慢着
[17:44] You get approval from Grissom? 你获得格里森的同意了?
[17:45] I don’t want him walking in on me. 我可不想他来找我麻烦
[17:47] Yeah. 是的
[17:48] Sara Sidle…? 莎琳…?
[17:50] Yeah, I did. 真的
[17:51] All right, just checking. 好了,只是检验而已
[17:53] Let’s go. 我们开始吧
[17:57] Enzymatic detergent ought to clean this baby up. 酶清洁剂应该 能把它彻底清洁
[18:06] (fizzing)
[18:09] Uh…
[18:12] Still stained. 还有污迹
[18:15] All righty… 好吧…
[18:17] time to get serious. 动点真格的
[18:26] (low buzzing)
[18:28] Hey, hey, careful with that bullet, it’s my only evidence. 嘿,小心点 那可是我唯一的证物
[18:31] Thought you said the husband got shot, too. 你不是说她丈夫 也被打中了吗?
[18:33] It was a through and through. 子弹穿透而过
[18:34] The bullet decimated upon impact with the couch… 那颗弹头受到沙发的 反作用力…
[18:36] with the couch frame. 全都碎裂了
[18:44] Hey… 嘿…
[18:47] Hey, clean as a whistle. 洁净如初
[18:52] We’re good to go. 可以检验了
[18:53] I’ll run it through IBIS. 我这就用IBIS来检验 [IBIS-综合弹道信息系统]
[18:55] Thank you. 谢了
[18:56] Page me? 记得通知我
[18:57] Yeah, sure thing. 当然
[18:58] (door closes)
[19:00] How long you been doing this… 你做这种事有多久了?
[19:02] videotaping women without their knowledge? 在女孩们不知情的情况下 偷拍她们
[19:05] It’s only breaking the law if you record their voices. 如果录制有她们的声音 这才算违法
[19:08] Ooh, he’s a smart kid, huh? 他似乎还挺聪明
[19:10] Oh, come on… 拜托…
[19:12] look at the girls out there. 看看这些女孩
[19:13] They wear see-through tops, short skirts, 她们穿着透明的上衣 超短裙
[19:16] bellies all on show. 就好像在作秀
[19:17] They so much want it. 她们也想这样
[19:18] So I catch some money shots. 于是我就拍下来了
[19:19] Well, let’s look at the young Kubrick’s 那我们就来看看你的 那些“杰作”,好吗?
[19:21] money shots, shall we?
[19:41] You guys are looking at me like I’m some scab. 你们别像看流氓一样看着我
[19:44] I don’t do toilets, fat chicks, blue veins, crush stuff. 我不偷拍厕所,胖妞儿,丑女
[19:48] Just low-tech voyeur. 只是个一般的偷窥者
[19:50] That’s reassuring. 说得好听
[19:51] Do you know Doreen Bainbridge? 你知道杜琳.贝布里奇吗?
[19:53] No. 不知道
[19:54] We found your fingerprints on her window. 我们在她的窗户上 发现有你的指纹
[19:56] And also a little love graffiti 还有你在外面墙上 “画”的“地图”
[19:58] on the wall outside.
[19:59] I spy, I don’t engage. 我偷窥而已,没做别的
[20:03] Well, remind me to give you a medal. 照你说还要给你个奖章了?
[20:11] Stand up. 站起来
[20:16] Step down. 踩上去
[20:18] Both feet. 两个脚
[20:40] It’s not a match. 不吻合
[20:41] You got to be kidding me. -你是在说笑吧? -差了三公分
[20:42] It’s three-sizes differential.
[20:44] He was obviously outside Doreen’s apartment, 他是杜琳房间外的那个人
[20:46] but he’s not our guy. 但不是我们要找的人
[20:47] He’s my guy. 但他是我要找的
[20:48] Justin Lamond… 贾斯丁.拉蒙德…
[20:49] sexually motivated offense, indecent exposure, 性动机偷窥,暴露下体…
[20:52] gross lewdness. Let’s go to booking. 淫猥他人,去拍照备案吧
[20:54] Try to keep it on ice. 到监狱里去“实践”吧
[20:57] What’s up? 怎么了?
[20:58] Hey, this cast that I poured into the shoe print 在受害者卧室窗户外的 那个鞋印…
[21:01] that I found outside that victim’s bedroom window… 我把它的模型给做出来了
[21:05] Yeah. 好的
[21:06] Pulled off some trace materials from it. 在它上面发现一些东西
[21:08] It’s like a yellow substance. It may be paint. 似乎是黄色物质 也许是油漆
[21:11] Take a look and tell me what you think. 你来看看 跟我说说你的想法
[21:14] Yeah. 好的
[21:15] With glass. 还有玻璃
[21:16] Reflective glass. 反光玻璃
[21:17] Yeah, I’m thinking maybe road paint… 是的,也许是路漆…
[21:21] crosswalk… lane markings maybe. 也许是人行道 和车道间的路漆
[21:24] So our suspect stepped in wet maintenance paint. 嫌疑人踩到了未干的 保养漆上面
[21:28] And that stuff dries pretty fast. 那种油漆干得很快
[21:29] So he must’ve stepped in it on his way to the scene. 他一定是去现场的 途中踩到的
[21:34] Which could tell us what direction he’s coming from. 这可让我们知道他 当时来的方向
[21:37] Let me call my guy in the Department of Transpo. 我这就给交通部的 朋友打电话
[21:40] All right. 好的
[21:44] You still charting recent Toms? 还在调查最近的“汤姆”?
[21:47] Architecture. 建筑结构
[21:49] He has a type. 他有个特点
[21:50] All these buildings that recently reported Peeping Toms… 这是业务管理公司提供的
[21:53] got floor plans from the management company. 最近发生过偷窥案件的 公寓平面图
[21:56] A: Second story, three bedroom. A:二层,三间卧室
[21:58] B: Ground floor, two bedrooms, center lots. B:第一层 两间卧室,位于中心
[22:02] O: O-plans are all one bedroom on the end. C:房子尽头都有一间卧室
[22:06] Cheapest rent, highest foot traffic 租金最便宜,经过的人最多
[22:08] easiest to break in. 也最容易进入
[22:10] He’s a O-level man. 他瞄准的都是“C”房间
[22:11] Yeah. 是的
[22:12] And every apartment has sliding doors and windows. 每间公寓都有滑门和滑窗
[22:15] Not one sash, not one French. 没有窗扇,没有暗沟
[22:17] And he gets there on foot, from east of Avon. 他是从艾文东部 步行到那里
[22:20] You found his epicenter? 你查出他的位置了?
[22:22] Closing in on it. 正步步逼近
[22:23] The city painted double yellows 昨晚在泰勒大街…
[22:25] down Taylor Road last night. 工人们正在喷双黄线
[22:27] Started at 10:00 at Avon Avenue. 十点从艾文大街开始…
[22:29] The paint crew goes three miles an hour. 油漆工人每小时喷绘三英里
[22:31] That puts them at Taylor and Cedar… 大约在10:20…
[22:33] the victims’ apartments… at approximately 20 after 10:00, 他们是在泰勒和雪松大街 受害者所处的街区
[22:37] just before the attacks. 也就是案件发生前
[22:38] Predators usually widen their comfort zone “掠食者”通常会扩大 自己的领地
[22:40] in a spiral pattern outward. 呈螺旋形向外扩张
[22:48] My God, look at all the O-level apartments. 上帝,看看这些C类型公寓
[22:51] P.D.’s going to have to triple their presence. 恐怕要三倍警力才够
[22:54] Quadruple it. 起码四倍
[22:55] He hit two apartments in one night. 他一晚上袭击了两间公寓
[22:58] He’s become compulsive. 他已变得越发无法控制
[23:00] Predators get smarter with every attack. 每一次袭击 “掠食者”都变得越精明
[23:04] It’s been in the news. 新闻也报导过
[23:05] He may be wearing gloves this time. 他这次也许会戴着手套
[23:07] Yeah, he’s evolving… 是的,他在不断变得…
[23:12] perfecting. 完美化
[23:16] (phone ringing)
[23:18] AV Lab. Grissom. 格里森
[23:19] Your sexual assailant moved up to rape. 那个偷窥者已进化为强奸犯
[23:22] Would you be exact, please? 说具体一点,好吗?
[23:23] 490 Kildare Road. 基尔代尔大街490号
[23:24] Get here as soon as you can. 你们尽快赶来吧
[23:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:36] Aren’t you coming? 你不去吗?
[23:38] You can handle it. 你可以搞定了
[23:40] High-profile case, technicalities… 高手法,高专业案件…
[23:44] That can’t be why you do this, 这种案件你没理由拒绝…
[23:46] why you hang back and hide out. 更不会躲在这里沉思
[23:48] You look better on camera. 你更上镜一点
[23:51] Right. 好吧
[23:52] I didn’t think so. 我可不这样想
[23:56] (thunder roaring)
[23:57] (garbled radio transmissions)
[23:59] So where’s Grissom? 格里森呢?
[24:00] Supervising. 在主持大局
[24:01] So I’m listening to news radio on the way over here, 我来这里时就听到广播新闻
[24:03] they’re calling him the sliding-door rapist. 他们称他为“滑门强奸犯”
[24:05] Well, we got Susie Spiegel. 这次是苏茜.史佩格
[24:07] She was unable to ID her assailant. 她没能看清袭击者的相貌
[24:09] There was penetration this time. 这次那家伙动了“真格”
[24:12] She said he was polite. 她说他还算懂规矩
[24:13] He wore a condom. 他戴了保险套
[24:15] Polite? 懂规矩?
[24:15] He’s just more sawy. 他变得更狡猾了. 我们能收集的证据越少了
[24:16] There’s less evidence for us to work with.
[24:19] I know, exactly. 我知道
[24:21] Hey! Police! 嘿,警官!
[24:22] Come on, you pervert! I can’t breathe! -趴下,你这个变态! -我呼吸不了!
[24:24] Oh, well, you’re not such a hotshot 一旦被真正的女人制服 你根本就动弹不得
[24:25] once a real woman gets a hold of you.
[24:27] Slow it down, Xena. 慢点,希娜
[24:28] It’s all right. Okay. 好了
[24:29] Look, I saw him in the bushes. 我在树丛里看到他的
[24:30] I know. I know. I scared him. -我知道-我吓着他了
[24:31] I understand. I got him by surprise. -我知道 -我是出其不意摁住他的
[24:33] Okay, get some ID on these people, all right? 好了,查查他们的身份
[24:35] Let’s all go downtown, all right? 所有人先到市局去,好吗?
[24:36] I got him. 我捉到他了
[24:37] You’re not gonna… you’re dead. 你这回死定了
[24:38] You all right? Yeah, I’m fine. -你没事吧? -我没事
[24:40] Okay. 好的
[24:48] Please, please, don’t shoot me. 不要,别开枪
[24:50] Victor? Please! Please! -维特? -不要!
[24:53] Victor! 维特!
[25:06] Hey, Sara. 嘿,莎拉
[25:07] Heard you reopened the Winters case. 听说你在重新调查 温特斯的案子
[25:10] Did you know the lead OSI 首席CSI特瑞.弗兰尼 也查过这案子,你知道吗?
[25:11] on this case, Terry Flannery?
[25:13] Flannery. Yeah, yeah. 弗兰尼,我知道
[25:14] He retired and moved back to L.A. 他退休后搬回洛衫矶了
[25:17] These are exit wounds from the husband’s back. 这些是那个 丈夫后背的伤口照片
[25:20] What do you see? 你看那是什么?
[25:23] It’s shored. 伤口红肿
[25:25] There’s a definite abrasion ring. 显然呈磨损环状
[25:26] The only way you get marks like these 造成这种伤口的唯一可能 就是死者后背…
[25:28] is when the vic’s back
[25:29] is pressed against something… a floor, a wall. 压在某种东西上面… 地板或者墙壁
[25:32] How did Flannery miss this? 弗兰尼怎么没注意到这个?
[25:33] There are two CSIs you never want investigating your murder… 有两种不想调查谋杀案的 CSI人员…
[25:36] the one on his first week, and the one on his last. 一种是第一周上班 另一种是最后一周上班
[25:43] Hey, does Melissa know you’re doing this? 梅莉莎知道你在 调查这案子吗?
[25:45] I don’t want to get her hopes up. 我不想让她期望太高
[25:49] She’s been through a lot. 她已经承受太多了
[25:50] You know how some victims are. 对于有些受害人,他们 并不想知道事情的真相
[25:51] They don’t really want to know what happened.
[25:53] You know? 你知道吗?
[25:59] (pager beeping)
[26:01] You got something? 有发现了?
[26:02] Well, why else would I be paging you? 不然我呼你干嘛?
[26:04] A bullet shot from the same gun 六个月前…
[26:06] that was recovered from a liquor store robbery 亨德森的一家酒吧 发生抢劫案
[26:08] in Henderson six months ago. 现场找到的一颗子弹 和那颗吻合
[26:10] Check it out. 你来看看
[26:12] They line up perfectly. 两者完全吻合
[26:16] Oops recover the gun? 警察找到那把枪了?
[26:17] Do you one better? 比你想的更好
[26:20] They got the shooter. 他们找到那个枪手了
[26:21] Roger Wilder. 罗杰.韦德
[26:22] I’m liking you already. 我真是喜欢你
[26:25] I don’t know any Melissa Winters. 我不认识什么 梅莉莎.温特斯
[26:28] No? Bad memory? 记性那么差?
[26:29] Let me jog it for you. 那我就说给你听听
[26:30] She was the Assistant DA 她是个副检察官…
[26:31] who prosecuted you for assault five years ago. 五年前她控告你 袭击他人的罪名
[26:34] She got you sentenced to four years. 她让你坐了四年大牢
[26:36] Yeah, I was out in one. 是的,我想起来了
[26:37] What about her? 她怎么样了?
[26:38] Well, the trial transcript says 庭审记录上说…
[26:40] at the sentencing you yelled at her, 你在宣判时曾向她大吼
[26:42] “What goes around, comes around.”? “十年河东,十年河西”
[26:44] It was a chump charge. 那个罪名是子无虚有
[26:46] She did a number on me. 是她诋毁我的
[26:48] So was it just a coincidence 你出狱三个星期后去到她家
[26:49] that three weeks after you got out of jail, 向她和她丈夫开枪
[26:51] Mrs. Winters and her husband were shot in her own home? 难道说这也仅仅 是个巧合吗?
[26:55] We recently recovered a bullet from Melissa’s head. 最近,我们从梅莉莎头部 取出了一颗子弹
[26:58] It happens to match a bullet 它恰好是从你最近 作案用的枪里射出来的
[26:59] fired from the gun that you used in your latest felony.
[27:03] You know what we call that? 知道我们称这个为什么吗?
[27:04] Corroborating evidence. 确凿证据
[27:08] I guess I’d keep my mouth shut, too. 我想,我也该闭上嘴了
[27:11] Three years have passed. 三年过去了
[27:12] You don’t have to say anything, 你不必说什么
[27:13] but I have to tell you that evidence persists. 但我要告诉你 现在是铁证如山
[27:15] A fingerprint, a fiber, a hair. 一个指纹 一条纤维,一根头发
[27:20] If I find one shred 只要让我找到一个…
[27:23] of physical evidence that places you 你进过温特斯家的 确凿证据…
[27:25] in the Winters’ house,
[27:26] there is not a jury in Clark County 想必克拉克法庭的 陪审团都会判你死刑
[27:27] that will not give you the death penalty.
[27:32] I went to her house. 我是去过她的家
[27:34] Not to kill her. 但不是想杀她
[27:35] I wanted to see the look on her smug-ass face 我想看到… 当我在她家出现时
[27:38] when she saw I knew where she lived. 她脸上那难看的表情
[27:40] She wasn’t there, all right? 她当时并不在
[27:41] Did you knock or did you use the doorbell? 你有没有敲门 或者是按门铃?
[27:44] No one was there. 当时没人在
[27:45] I busted in, thought I’d mess the place up 我溜进去,把那地方砸了
[27:47] and give her a nice welcome home. 让她回家时有个“惊喜”
[28:02] A gun just fell from a table. 一把枪从桌上掉下来了
[28:05] Yep. 是的
[28:08] At least I got something out of her. 至少我拿走了她一些东西
[28:14] Everybody tells you to get more involved in the community, 大家都说他在社区里 到处偷窥…
[28:18] but once you do… 但一旦让我碰到…
[28:19] Hey, hey, hey, you busted a man’s lip. 嘿…你打破了 一个男人的嘴唇
[28:20] You broke a tooth, you sprained his finger. 打飞了他一颗牙齿 还扭伤了他的手指
[28:23] Jujitsu, Shotokan. 柔道,空手道
[28:24] They act on their own. 这都是本能反应
[28:27] I am just a vessel. 我不自觉就使出来了
[28:29] Shouldn’t I go to the hospital? 我能否去医院?
[28:31] I was bleeding. 我在流血
[28:31] I just have a few questions. 我就问你几个问题
[28:32] First off, what were you doing at those apartments? 首先,你到那些公寓干嘛?
[28:35] I was on my way home from spin class on my bike 我上完舞蹈课后骑车回家
[28:38] and then I saw him. 然后就看到了他
[28:39] He was in those bushes around Jennifer’s place and I guess 他当时就在珍妮佛屋子 周围的树丛里转悠
[28:43] I thought the guy’d be scary. 我想,那家伙好像很恐慌
[28:45] Hey! You know, Night Stalker scary, -嘿! -“夜行者”的恐慌
[28:47] but he was like a wet French fry. 但他瘦得跟竹杆一样
[28:49] I knew I could take him. 我就想,我也许可以制服他
[28:50] She was insane. She didn’t even let me explain. 她疯了,她根本没听我解释
[28:53] Try me. 说给我听听
[28:54] I was looking for an apartment. 我当时在找一间公寓
[28:55] I just got a raise and I need more space. 我刚长了工资 我想住宽敞一点
[28:57] So you decide to start your search in the dead of night 于是你就在强奸案 发生的当晚…
[29:01] when there’s a rapist on the loose? 深更半夜出来找房子?
[29:03] I work days. 我白天工作
[29:04] It was in the classifieds. 这本来该保密的
[29:08] Oh.
[29:08] Besides, what, what’s he going to do to me? 再说 那强奸犯能把我怎么样?
[29:11] Well, Wendy did okay. 是温蒂弄错了
[29:12] Um, the problem I’m having is that those apartments 让我不解的是,那些公寓…
[29:17] there’s always an availability, 一直都有人住
[29:19] so, um, kind of gives you 你不觉得…
[29:20] a plausible excuse anytime, anywhere, doesn’t it? 你刚才那个理由 有点牵强吗?
[29:24] Oh, I like those shoes. 噢,我喜欢那双鞋子
[29:25] What size are you? 你穿什么码?
[29:27] Eight and a half. 八号半
[29:28] Eight and a half, huh? 八号半?
[29:29] Do you mind if I look at the soles? 能否看一下你的鞋底?
[29:41] You seem disappointed. 你似乎很失望
[29:43] Hey, how would you feel about allowing me 嘿,你能否让我看一下…
[29:45] to look at all your shoes from home? 你家里所有的鞋?
[29:47] I mean, it’d be strictly voluntary. 这完全出于你自愿
[29:49] I don’t know if I’d 这也许会让我感到不自在
[29:50] be comfortable with that.
[29:51] A young, white male 一个年轻的白人男子…
[29:53] living in a targeted neighborhood… 住在案发地点附近…
[29:54] I’d think you might want to, 也许你也想…
[29:55] you know, help rule yourself out. 排除自己的嫌疑
[29:57] I value my privacy. 我很重视自己的隐私
[29:59] Of course you do. 这个当然
[30:01] Am I free to go? 我可以走了吗?
[30:02] Yeah. 是的
[30:07] Oh. Uh, Mr. Reed. 瑞德先生…
[30:09] If Wendy attacked you and you’re innocent, 如果温蒂袭击了你 而你又是无辜的
[30:11] I’d think you might want to file charges against her. 也许你想对她提出控诉
[30:14] How come you didn’t? 你难道不想吗?
[30:15] Uh, no. I do. Want to. File charges, yeah. 不,我想.我想提出控诉
[30:20] You sure? I wouldn’t want you to do anything you didn’t believe. 真的?我并非让你做 任何自己不相信的事
[30:23] No, she assaulted me. L-I want to file. 不,她袭击了我. 我想要控诉
[30:26] We’ll take a report. 我们会申报的
[30:30] Look, I want you to know 我想让你知道…
[30:31] once you sign that complaint, 一旦你在控诉单上面签名
[30:33] it becomes a binding legal document, all right? 它就是一份 具法律效应的文件
[30:46] He’s filing charges on me? 他要控诉我?
[30:49] This is ridiculous. 真是可笑
[30:50] Agreed. 我赞同
[30:50] May I please take that swab? 能否把嘴张开一下?
[30:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:55] I’m going to need that jacket, too. 我还要你穿的这件夹克
[30:58] That’s great, you know? 真讽刺
[30:59] The guy’s out there raping women 那家伙到处强奸女人
[31:01] and I end up getting strip-searched by the police. 而我却落得个被警察 “赤裸”检查的结局
[31:04] Wendy, I can’t discuss an ongoing case 温蒂,我不能跟你谈 正在调查的案件…
[31:07] but what I can tell you 但我可以告诉你…
[31:09] is if we’re going to get this guy, 如果要能证明是他干的…
[31:10] it’ll be because of what you’re giving us right now. 这还要取决于你给我们 提供的东西
[31:14] Really? 真的?
[31:15] Really. 是的
[31:17] Okay. 好吧
[32:02] Roger Wilder said he was inside Melissa’s house, 罗杰.韦德说自己 进过梅莉莎的家
[32:05] which is true. 这确实是真的
[32:05] He described the exact layout of the room. 他也描述了房间内的结构
[32:07] But he said he found the gun 但他却说…
[32:09] when he destroyed the coffee table 那把枪是他打碎 咖啡桌时发现的
[32:11] and I have no evidence to disprove that. 我也没找到证据 来反驳这一点
[32:13] Well, go for logic. 运用逻辑推理…
[32:14] Some guy breaks into the Winters’ house, 有人闯进了温特斯的家
[32:16] shoots ’em both and leaves his gun behind? 向他们俩开枪后 却没把枪带走?
[32:19] Why? 为什么?
[32:21] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[32:23] Well, if it was really there, 若当时那枪在那里…
[32:24] how come OSI didn’t find it? CSI人员为何会没发现?
[32:26] That’s a very good question. 这个问题问得很好
[32:28] I knew something was off when we saw that shored wound. 在我们看到那个伤口时 就觉得很奇怪
[32:31] It didn’t match up with Melissa’s account. 这与梅莉莎的描述并不吻合
[32:33] If her husband was standing up, 如果她丈夫是站着的…
[32:35] like Melissa said, when he was shot, 当他中枪时…
[32:36] blood would have dripped down from the entry wound 血就会从伤口往下滴落…
[32:38] to the belt buckle. 直到皮带那里
[32:39] Yeah. Gravity only runs one way. 是的,重力原理
[32:41] (gunshot)
[32:48] This blood stain… 这滩血迹…
[32:50] The only way it’s going south… 让血液向南滴落的 唯一可能…
[32:55] He was laying down. 他当时是躺着的
[33:05] She lied. 她撒谎
[33:10] Heya! 嘿!
[33:10] About the blood on kung fu lady’s clothes. 关于那个“功夫女孩” 衣服上的血迹…
[33:12] Greg, I don’t want any other cases jumping mine. 格雷格,我不想让别的案子 “插队”…
[33:15] This is priority. 这是首要案件
[33:16] Yeah, if I had a dime… 是的,我知道
[33:17] Anticipating that, 想想看…
[33:18] I skipped dinner and ran the DNA through OODIS. 我废寝忘食在CODIS里 找到了吻合的DNA
[33:20] Mm.
[33:21] Turns out that your apartment hunter, 检查结果是 那个“公寓猎手”…
[33:22] that girly man, left his double helix behind 那个“温柔”男子 在另一个犯罪现场…
[33:25] at another crime scene. 发现有他的DNA
[33:29] Unknown subject, five months ago 入室行窃,五个月之前…
[33:31] breaking and entering, burglary. 作案人未知
[33:33] Yeah, they had nothing to compare it to at the time. 那时没找到任何 有对照的证据
[33:37] But we do now. 但现在有了
[33:39] Mm-hmm.
[33:41] (beeping)
[33:48] (knocks)
[33:53] (hoarsely) Sara, hey. 莎拉
[33:55] Hey. 嘿
[33:56] You did it. 你成功了
[33:57] Yeah. I beat the odds. 是的,我成功了
[34:01] I got lucky. 我真走运
[34:02] Lucky and smart. 走运而“精明”
[34:07] I reopened your case. 我重新调查了你的案子
[34:09] Yeah, my doctor mentioned it. 是的,医生跟我说了
[34:12] He said that he gave you the bullet. 他说他把弹头给你了
[34:13] I know what you did, Melissa. 你做的事我都知道了 梅莉莎
[34:17] I, uh, examined the evidence. 我…检查过证物
[34:21] Your husband wasn’t free-standing in front of the couch 你丈夫当时并不是 站在沙发跟前
[34:25] struggling with some stranger. 和一个谋生人搏斗
[34:26] (sports announcer talking on TV)
[34:35] There was no stranger. 根本没有陌生人
[34:37] He was, uh, asleep, wasn’t he? 他当时在睡觉,对吗?
[34:42] On the couch? 是躺在沙发上?
[34:43] You’re the one with the evidence. 你把证据都找出来了
[34:47] You had a OSI who was about to retire, 你让一个即将退休的 CSI人员来调查此案
[34:49] who was predisposed to believe the testimony 从你这样一名诚实检察官 口中说出的证词…
[34:52] of an honest prosecutor like you. 更容易让他信服
[34:59] Especially since you got shot, too? 尤其当你也中了枪
[35:09] (softly groans)
[35:11] See, he leaned up from a prone position. 当时,他的姿势是侧卧的
[35:19] (sobbing)
[35:30] (gags)
[35:31] (gun drops)
[35:34] Directionality of the blood tells the story. 血迹的方向性证实了 事情的真相
[35:41] I didn’t understand why I couldn’t move my legs. 我当时双脚完全动不了
[35:46] And you couldn’t let anyone find that gun. 你也没让人找到那把枪
[35:49] They would have tested your hands for GSR. 他们也在你手上发现了 弹药遗留物
[35:52] (groaning)
[35:58] (gasping)
[36:13] I thought that I could go back. 我以为自己可以回去
[36:16] That I could get rid of it. 到时再把它处理掉
[36:18] Somebody else did that for you. 但某个人帮了你这个忙
[36:19] I almost had him arrested for a murder you committed. 我以谋杀罪名逮捕了他 但这谋杀却是你犯下的
[36:22] You would think that an attorney could come up with a great case 如果一名律师控告 自己丈夫滥用暴力… 她一定可以胜诉
[36:30] against an abusive husband,
[36:35] but I… I was ashamed. 但我…觉得羞愧
[36:39] I didn’t want people to know what he did to me. 我不想让大家知道他 对我做的一切
[36:42] All your closing arguments, all your big talk about justice. 你所有的结案陈词 有关公正的言论…
[36:49] I fell for all of it. 我都记得一清二楚
[36:52] I’ve always believed in justice. 我一直都相信公正
[36:57] I still do. 现在仍相信
[37:01] You never expected to live, did you? 你从没想过自己会活过来 对吗?
[37:04] No. 是的
[37:09] Out of all the CSIs, 在所有CSI人员当中…
[37:12] I knew I could depend on you. 我唯一能信赖的就是你
[37:21] I guess I’ll be seeing you in court. 恐怕,我们要在法庭上见了
[37:28] Good-bye, Melissa. 再见,梅莉莎
[37:44] (door opens)
[37:49] (door closes)
[37:52] (phone ringing)
[37:58] How’s your chart of escalation? 你的范围表进展如何?
[38:01] Deescalating. 正逐步缩小
[38:02] I had figured Taylor Reed was branching out, 我认为 泰勒.瑞德正在…
[38:04] widening his circle, 扩展自己的范围
[38:05] but after last night, I think he’s pulling in, 经过昨晚那件事之后…
[38:07] going back to his original comfort zone. 他也许会回到 最初的活动区域
[38:09] Was one of your original burglaries located at 其中的一个最初行窃地点
[38:13] 13200 Appian Way? 是在古罗马大道?
[38:22] Five months ago. 五个月之前
[38:23] First floor, broke in through a sliding door. 一层 案犯通过滑门进入房间
[38:26] Where our guy Taylor Reed 泰勒.瑞德就是 在那里被玻璃割伤的
[38:28] cut himself on the glass.
[38:31] So, we’ve narrowed the epicenter down 我们已经把范围缩小到了
[38:33] to a single block… Appian Way. 古罗马大道一个街区
[38:35] I’m thinking if we find something overlooked 如果能在之前的案发现场
[38:37] at those early crime scenes on Appian 找到一些被忽略了的证据
[38:39] we can tie it to our sexual assaults. 我们就可以查出那个 强奸犯是谁
[38:42] Deescalation. 以退为进法则
[38:43] If we can’t get to where he’s going, 如果不能查出他要去的地方
[38:44] we’ll go where he’s been. 我们就去他曾到过的地方
[38:46] Hi. Hi, I’m Nick Stokes. 嗨,我是尼克.斯托克斯
[38:49] I’m with the Vegas crime lab. 维加斯犯罪鉴证科的
[38:50] There’s a situation in your apartment complex 在你的公寓里 附近有些情况
[38:52] you should be aware of. 你或许知道
[38:53] You mind if I come in, ask you a few questions? 我能否进去问你几个问题?
[38:56] Hello. 你好
[38:58] I’m Warrick Brown. 我是沃利克.布朗
[38:59] I’m from the Las Vegas Crime Lab. 维加斯犯罪鉴证科的
[39:00] We’re investigating a disturbance 我们在调查附近发生的 一起骚扰案件
[39:02] a couple of doors down.
[39:03] I wanted to ask you 我有几个问题 想跟你了解一下
[39:04] a few questions if I could.
[39:05] So help me out. 你跟我说说…
[39:06] What’s a delicate way to say this? 该怎么跟房子的主人说?
[39:08] I’d like to barge in, tear your apartment upside down, “我想进去,把你的家 翻个底朝天…”
[39:12] and look for five-month-old evidence? “寻找六个月之前的证据?”
[39:14] You’re the poet. 你真像个诗人
[39:15] Well, I’m glad you noticed. 很高兴你这样认为
[39:16] Well, looks like somebody is still awake. 好像里面的人还没睡觉
[39:19] (knocking)
[39:23] Las Vegas Police… 维加斯警察…
[39:26] Detective. Ma’am. 警官,小姐
[39:29] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛?
[39:30] I live here. 我住在这里
[39:31] This is not the address on your driver’s license. 你驾照上的地址可不是这里
[39:35] People move. 搬家了
[39:37] Right. 好的
[39:38] We’d like to come in. 我们想进来看看
[39:39] Sure. 可以
[39:42] Pardon the mess. 这里有点乱
[39:54] I’m going to take a guess here. 如果我没猜错…
[39:57] This apartment came on the market 这个公寓是五个月前 推向房产市场的
[40:00] five months ago.
[40:01] The old tenant was bothered by the breaking and entering, 以前的租户受不了 你在偷入这里时…
[40:04] the bloodstain that you left behind. 所留下的血迹
[40:07] You moved into the apartment 你搬进了自己最初作案的 公寓里,对吗?
[40:08] you committed your first crime in, didn’t you?
[40:13] Now you’re ready to move again, huh? 现在你又要准备搬走?
[40:14] You weren’t looking for another apartment. 你不是在找住所
[40:18] You were looking for… 你是在找…
[40:23] another victim. 另一个受害者
[40:27] You got something to hide, Reed? 你是不是藏了什么东西 瑞德?
[40:33] Jim? -吉姆?-好的
[40:33] Yeah, okay.
[40:59] Jim, we need an ambulance! 吉姆,快去叫救护车!
[41:02] You okay? 你没事吧?
[41:04] Miss, are you all right? 小姐,你没事吧?
[41:06] It’s over. It’s over. It’s okay. 都结束了,没事了
[41:15] (garbled radio transmissions)
[41:19] (helicopter whirrs by)
[41:24] The cop read Melissa her rights 警察在医院里向梅莉莎 宣读了她的权利
[41:27] right there in the hospital room.
[41:30] You think you know somebody. 这就是自己所了解的人?
[41:33] I never think that. 我从不这样认为
[41:35] Ever? 曾经有过?
[41:42] When I was a kid 我还是个孩子时,有一天 在玩捉迷藏游戏…
[41:43] I was playing hide- and-seek one day
[41:45] and I found this plastic bag under my big brother’s bed. 我在哥哥的床底下 发现了一个塑料袋
[41:49] I thought it was a bag of dirt 我还以为是个垃圾袋…
[41:51] so I took it to my mom. 于是就把它拿给妈妈
[41:52] Turned out it was his bag of weed. 结果发现里面装的是大麻
[41:55] He was grounded for a year. 因此他坐了一年牢
[41:58] The best intentions are fraught with disappointment. 最好的意图总是充满着失望
[42:03] Emerson? 艾默生说的?
[42:06] Grissom. 格里森
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme