时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | (bird cawing) | |
[00:16] | (frog croaks) | |
[00:21] | (cawing) | |
[00:27] | (cawing) | |
[00:40] | (cawing continues) | |
[00:42] | I don’t think I can get a clear shot. | 这样好像拍得不清晰 |
[00:46] | It’s a peregrine falcon. | 那是只猎隼 |
[00:47] | No, it’s not. It’s a hawk. | 不是,那是只鹰 |
[00:49] | You can’t see anything this time of day. | 这时候什么 东西都看不清楚 |
[00:51] | We should come back at dawn. | 我们要黎明前回去 |
[00:52] | But I’m so behind on my life list. | 但我还一无所获呢 |
[00:54] | I still don’t have a western wood-pewee | 一路上我都没看着 一只美洲燕… |
[00:56] | or a solitary sandpiper. | 或者矶鹬 |
[00:57] | What, do you think they’re going to kick you | 你认为他们会把你 赶出俱乐部? |
[00:59] | out of the club? | |
[01:00] | John saw a dickcissel earlier today. | 约翰一早就看到 一只美洲雀 |
[01:02] | It could be gone tomorrow. | 它明天也许就不在了 |
[01:03] | John’s full of… | 约翰总是… |
[01:04] | (cawing) | |
[01:05] | Corvus corax. | 乌鸦的巢 |
[01:08] | A common raven? | 是普通乌鸦吗? |
[01:09] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[01:11] | (cawing) | |
[01:25] | Well, someone’s missing a contact lens. | 有人丢了自己的 “隐形眼镜” |
[01:29] | That’s not all they’re missing. | 眼镜并没有全丢 |
[01:31] | You know, ravens, like eagles, have been known | 乌鸦就像猎鹰一样… |
[01:34] | to travel 30 miles from roost to feeding ground. | 通常从栖息地飞到 30英里外觅食 |
[01:37] | 30 miles in every direction. | 各个方向30英里 |
[01:41] | Pi-r-squared. | 乘以圆周率… |
[01:43] | That means that we’re looking at a… | 那也就是说 我们的搜索范围是… |
[01:46] | 2,800 mile search area. | 两千八百平方英里 |
[01:50] | “Once upon a midnight dreary | “曾在沉闷的午夜时分” |
[01:52] | “While I pondered | “在我沉思时” |
[01:53] | “Weak and weary | “脆弱而困倦时” |
[01:54] | “Over many a quaint and curious | “在被人遗忘的书籍中” |
[01:55] | Volume of forgotten lore.” | 有太多离奇古怪的东西 |
[01:57] | We’re up a tree and you’re quoting Poe. | 我们现在在树上 你还有心情引经据典 |
[02:00] | Give me something. | 给我点提示 |
[02:02] | “Quoth the Raven, ‘Only this… | “只有一只乌鸦” |
[02:06] | and nothing more.”‘ | “别无它物” |
[03:02] | (cawing) | |
[03:54] | You’ll be pleased to know | 有个好消息… |
[03:55] | the eyeball was only slightly desiccated. | 那个眼珠只有 一点干化现象 |
[03:58] | And what about the iris? | 那眼虹膜呢? |
[04:00] | Still blue. | 还呈蓝色 |
[04:01] | Color distinction | 颜色发生改变… |
[04:02] | means the body’s been dead less than 48 hours. | 也就是说死者 至少死了48小时 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I sent some vitreous fluid to tox. | 是的.我已抽取一些 晶状体去化验了 |
[04:08] | The rest to DNA. | 其它的拿去检验DNA |
[04:09] | So, what else have you found in our nest? | 你在我们这个巢有何发现? |
[04:12] | Well, let’s see… I’ve got some foil | 来看看,有一些金属薄片 |
[04:15] | a leaf, a feather and plastic. | 一张树叶 一根羽毛和一些塑料 |
[04:23] | Feathers. | 羽毛 |
[04:24] | For warmth. | 用于保暖 |
[04:26] | Seagull feathers. | 海鸥的羽毛 |
[04:28] | Well, the only place we’d have seagulls around here | 这里唯一有海鸥的 地方只有“米德湖” |
[04:31] | would be Lake Mead. | |
[04:32] | But only when the fishing’s good. | 但只有在捕鱼季节时 才会有海鸥 |
[04:34] | And we got some ground limestone. | 还有一些石灰石 |
[04:39] | Not found at Lake Mead. | 米德湖没有这种石头 |
[04:42] | You know, ravens are incredibly intelligent. | 要知道,乌鸦的智商很高 |
[04:45] | They have a brain capacity comparable to dolphins. | 它们的智商足以 和海豚媲美 |
[04:49] | Means they know where to shop. | 也就是说 它们清楚自己的位置 |
[04:51] | We found the eye here. | 眼珠是在这儿被发现的 加入它是停在这里 |
[04:52] | I’m thinking that she shopped here | 加入它是停在这里 |
[04:54] | where limestone is used as ground cover. | 在那里石灰石随处可见 |
[05:09] | Did you know the average Nevadan | 内华达居民每天 “生产”的垃圾… |
[05:11] | generates three times more waste than the average American? | 比其他美国居民多上三倍 |
[05:16] | Yeah, well, that’s tourist trash. | 是的,那都是 旅游者的垃圾 |
[05:18] | 13 million pounds per day. | 每天有一千三百万磅 |
[05:20] | I went to a recycling forum in March. | 三月份时,我参加过 一个再生循环会议 |
[05:23] | So, the landfill manager says this is the active cell. | 垃圾场负责人说 垃圾场每天都在扩张 |
[05:26] | Spotter says cell lift moves forward 20 feet a day. | 勘察员说,垃圾场每天 向外扩张20英尺 |
[05:29] | That puts the active cell right… | 用不了多久… |
[05:31] | pretty much in front of us. | 它就会扩到我们 家门口去了 |
[05:33] | Man! You find the best evidence in the nastiest places. | 老天!这真是寻找 证据的“好地方” |
[05:38] | You are what you throw away. | 以后你扔垃圾时 要多想想了 |
[05:40] | It’s like peeling an onion | 扔垃圾就像在剥 一个洋葱… |
[05:42] | into peoples’ lives. | 洋葱中心就是 人们的生活 |
[05:44] | Well, this onion is our time line | 这个洋葱就如同 我们的时间表 |
[05:47] | so peel back accordingly. | 所以看着点来剥吧 |
[05:54] | The electrolyte and glucose levels in the eye were normal. | 眼球的电解液和 葡萄糖含量正常 |
[05:59] | Means your victim wasn’t dehydrated or diabetic. | 死者不是死于 脱水或者糖尿病 |
[06:02] | Other than that… | 除此之外… |
[06:04] | We’re flying blind. | 死因尚不清楚 |
[06:07] | David. | 戴维… |
[06:08] | Hey, Griss. | 嘿,格里斯 |
[06:13] | A 35-year-old male. | 死者为35岁的男性 |
[06:15] | Oar salesman. | 汽车销售员 |
[06:16] | Dropped dead at work. | 工作时突然死亡 |
[06:17] | Apparent heart attack. | 显然是心脏病发作 |
[06:18] | Not under the care of a physician. | 没接受过医生治疗 |
[06:21] | Uh, no history | 没有高血压病史 |
[06:22] | of high blood pressure. | |
[06:24] | Just routine autopsy. | 这是例行验尸 |
[06:29] | Go for it. | 好好干 |
[06:31] | Yeah, we’re all set, Dr. Robbins. | 都准备好了,罗宾斯医生 |
[06:33] | Okay, David. | 好的,戴维 |
[06:36] | Case 03-615. | 03-615号案 |
[06:39] | Postmortem exam of an adult. | 验尸对象是个成人 |
[06:41] | Caucasian. Male. | 白人男性 |
[06:42] | Identified as Fred Stearns. | 名字叫弗雷德.斯特恩斯 |
[06:45] | Body received | 尸体尚有余温 |
[06:47] | warm to the touch. | |
[06:48] | Rigor mortis | 无僵硬现象 |
[06:49] | not present. | |
[06:51] | Skull | 头骨… |
[06:52] | nose, bones are intact by palpation. | 鼻子,骨架都完整无损 |
[06:56] | Irides are brown. | 虹膜体呈黄色 |
[06:59] | Slightly congested. | 有些许模糊 |
[07:01] | Hmm. | |
[07:02] | Unidentified dry black | 有未知名黑干物质… |
[07:04] | substance on the front | 在牙齿前排 |
[07:06] | of the teeth. Gingiva and lips. | 齿龈和双唇都有 |
[07:09] | Okay. David, | 好了,戴维 |
[07:11] | open him up. | 把尸体打开 |
[07:28] | Uh… D-Dr. Robbins? | 罗宾斯医生? |
[07:30] | Sir, l-I have blood. | 有血 |
[07:32] | I have bleeding. | 尸体在流血 |
[07:35] | Get me my kit. | 快把针拿给我 |
[07:38] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:41] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[08:02] | Pulse is rising. | 脉搏恢复跳动了 |
[08:03] | David, string me a suture needle. | 戴维,快拿缝合线给我 |
[08:05] | Go! Go! | 快! |
[08:55] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[08:56] | I think I may have something here! | 我这儿似乎有发现! |
[09:02] | What do you got? | 找到什么了? |
[09:04] | Whoa! | |
[09:07] | Got a leg. | 一条腿 |
[09:09] | Obviously female. | 明显是女人的腿 |
[09:11] | Obviously. | 是的 |
[09:14] | Whew. | |
[09:15] | Whoo! | |
[09:17] | I’ll bag it. | 我这就把它装包 |
[09:19] | All right, I got a torso and head. | 好了,我找到躯体和头了 |
[09:22] | Missing an eye. | 少了一只眼 |
[09:24] | (cawing) | |
[09:25] | Okay, so, uh | 好了… |
[09:27] | how hot do you think it is, underneath all this trash? | 你认为这些垃圾底下的 温度有多高? |
[09:30] | I don’t know, what do you think… | 不知道.是否有… |
[09:32] | ballpark at 120 degrees? | 120华氏度? |
[09:33] | So this is yesterday’s trash. | 这些是昨天的垃圾 |
[09:36] | Dead body. | 尸体,至少放置了18小时 |
[09:36] | Minimum 18 hours in this heat. | |
[09:38] | She should be totally bloated. | 尸体应该完全肿胀才是 |
[09:39] | Yeah, she’s not. | 是的,但她没有 |
[09:41] | Uh, she’s really torn up. | 她是被撕碎的 |
[09:45] | Bulldozers are vicious. | 推土机造成的 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I think they only finished the job. | 是的,他们也是 在工作而已 |
[09:52] | How did she get here? | 她是怎么到这儿的? |
[09:58] | Heard you got to be superhero today. | 听说你今天充当了 一回超级英雄 |
[10:01] | I consider myself a superhero every day. | 我每天都认为 自己是超级英雄 |
[10:04] | Got anything on Our Lady of the Dump? | “垃圾场女士”的 验尸结果如何? |
[10:07] | OOD is still indeterminate. | 死因尚未明确 |
[10:09] | Blunt force trauma is a possibility. | 也许是死于钝器撞击 |
[10:11] | She has some perimortem bruising | 在她的左眼周围 发现有淤伤 |
[10:13] | around the left eye. | |
[10:15] | But limb removal | 但肢体切口相对平滑 |
[10:16] | is relatively clean. | 绝对是死后发生的 |
[10:17] | Definitely postmortem. | 绝对是死后发生的 |
[10:18] | So we’ve got no arms, no prints. | 没有手臂,就提取不到指纹 |
[10:21] | What kind of identifying characteristics do we have? | 还发现什么 比较明显的特征? |
[10:24] | Second degree midline episiotomy scar. | 二级中间外阴手术伤疤 |
[10:26] | Well, that narrows it down | 那也就把范围缩小到产过 孩子的一半女人之内 |
[10:27] | to more than half the women in this country who gave birth. | |
[10:29] | But there might be one other thing. | 不过,也许还有另一个特征 |
[10:31] | At first I thought | 当初我以为… 她做过阑尾切除手术 于是进行了X光扫描 |
[10:32] | appendectomy, but check out | 她做过阑尾切除手术 于是进行了X光扫描 |
[10:34] | her X ray. | |
[10:35] | She’s had surgery. | 她是做过手术 |
[10:38] | Some kind of implant | 在脊椎第四第五节之间… |
[10:39] | at the L4-L5 interspace. | 曾移植过什么东西 |
[10:40] | I’ll know more when I open her up. | 这要等到解剖后 才能弄清楚 |
[10:43] | You’re my hero, Al. | 你真是我的英雄,医生 |
[10:47] | All right, what do we know? | 好了,我们都 知道什么了? |
[10:48] | That all of this trash was found around the victim. | 这些都是在死者 周围的垃圾 |
[10:51] | And she was buried with some very expensive trash. | 用来掩埋她的垃圾 价钱还真不便宜 |
[10:55] | Yeah, there’s nothing wrong | 这个煎锅并无什么特别 |
[10:58] | with this frying pan. | |
[10:58] | Could’ve gone to Goodwill or someplace. | 也许去过“商誉超市” 或者别的地方 |
[11:01] | Home pregnancy test. | 家用验孕纸 |
[11:02] | Negative. Better luck next time. | 阴性,希望下次运气好点 |
[11:05] | Someone… does not like frozen peas. | 有个人不喜欢吃冻豌豆 |
[11:09] | They weren’t shopping at Costco. | 这在“好市多”并不好卖 |
[11:10] | They paid way too much for ice cream. | 买冰激凌花的钱可真不少 |
[11:12] | There’s a good chance our vic was wearing this shirt. | 死者很可能穿过这件衬衫 |
[11:16] | Let’s start trying to narrow this down | 我们先缩小调查范围 先从附近开始 |
[11:18] | to a neighborhood, huh? | |
[11:20] | Excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[11:21] | Uh, marker or sort? | 标记还是分类? |
[11:23] | Sort. | 分类 |
[11:24] | Please. | |
[11:25] | First up: “178 Spaulding Meadows.” | 第一件是 “斯普丁大街178号” |
[11:30] | Uh, “174 Storm Cloud Lane.” | “暴风云大街174号” |
[11:36] | A second | 第二件是… |
[11:37] | 174 Storm Cloud Lane. | “暴风云大街174号” |
[11:40] | Pulled it from the L4-L5 interspace. | 这是从第四第五节 脊椎中间拿出的 |
[11:43] | Cobalt chromium molybdenum alloy | 钴铬钼合金,钛金属表层 |
[11:45] | with a titanium coating | |
[11:46] | and an ultra high molecular weight polyethylene component. | 还有高分子的聚乙烯成分 |
[11:50] | An artificial spinal disc. | 这是节人造脊椎 |
[11:52] | If you can recreate a spine | 如果你要重造脊椎… |
[11:54] | the possibilities are endless. | 这是完全可能的 |
[11:56] | I thought, uh, disc replacement surgery | 要进行移植手术… |
[11:58] | involved fusing bone to bone. | 就要把骨头给融合起来 |
[12:00] | Eh, typically, but it can limit mobility. | 不过,这就限制了活动性 |
[12:03] | With that little disc, | 用这个合金脊椎… |
[12:04] | your body doesn’t know the difference. | 你就不会产生任何不适 |
[12:06] | Matches range of motion, flexibility | 活动范围 弹性和轴转动性… |
[12:08] | and an axial rotation of a normal spine. | 都和正常脊椎差不多 |
[12:11] | Still in clinical trials. | 目前仍用于临床实验 |
[12:13] | Less than a thousand surgeries | 不经过上千次临床实验… |
[12:15] | have been performed in this country. | 它是不会在 这国家面市的 |
[12:17] | Oh, well, I like those odds. | 我喜欢那些古怪玩意儿 |
[12:19] | You’ll like this even better. | 还有个更好的消息 |
[12:21] | Medium endplate, size 12, polyethylene component | 中等架构 12尺码,聚乙烯材料 |
[12:25] | and a six-degree lordosis angle. | 脊椎向前倾斜六度 |
[12:27] | Narrowed it down to one. | 范围缩小到一个人 |
[12:29] | Amy Ennis. | 艾米.伊尼斯 |
[12:30] | Austin, Texas. | 德州奥斯丁市 |
[12:32] | Tourist? | 是旅游者? |
[12:33] | (chuckles) | |
[12:35] | That’s for you to find out. | 那就是你们的事了 |
[12:47] | Hey, is this all of them? | 全都在这儿了? |
[12:48] | Yeah, every last one on Storm Cloud Lane. | 是的,“暴风云大街”的 垃圾桶都在这儿了 |
[12:51] | Cans are on private property, | 这些是私人财产,今天 也不是收垃圾的时候 |
[12:54] | it’s not trash day, | |
[12:55] | how did you get consent? | 你怎么获得许可的? |
[12:56] | I talked to the president of the owner’s association. | 我和这个区的业主谈过了 |
[12:59] | What’d you threaten her with? | 你拿什么要挟她了? |
[13:00] | A return visit. | 再次拜访 |
[13:05] | Hey, guys? | 嘿,伙计们 |
[13:06] | I got blood. | 我发现血迹了 |
[13:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:08] | Yeah me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:10] | Well, that makes five. | 那一共就是五个 |
[13:12] | Let’s see if any of it’s human. | 看看哪个是人的血 |
[13:36] | These two are human. | 这两个是人的 |
[13:45] | If the vic was in here | 如果死者被装在里面… |
[13:47] | blood would have pooled to the bottom. | 血一定流满了整个桶底 |
[13:53] | Yeah, and blood dripped down the side of this one | 没错,当起重机把桶 抬起来倒垃圾时 |
[13:55] | as the hydraulic arm dumped it. | 血都从这边上流出来了 |
[13:58] | (clanking) | |
[14:02] | This is our can. | 就是这个桶 |
[14:05] | And that’s our house. | 那就是它的主人 |
[14:06] | You found blood… in my trash can? | 你们在我的垃圾桶里 发现血迹? |
[14:09] | Any idea how it got there? | 知道是怎么回事吗? |
[14:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:15] | Do you know an Amy Ennis from Austin, Texas? | 你认识德州奥斯丁市的 艾米.伊尼斯吗? |
[14:18] | No. | 不认识 那么,你真不知道 我在说什么? |
[14:19] | So, you have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about? | 那么,你真不知道 我在说什么? |
[14:25] | Dad… you all right? | 爸,怎么了? |
[14:28] | I’m fine. | 没什么 |
[14:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[14:30] | I’m just asking your father a few questions. | 我只是在问你 爸爸几个问题 |
[14:32] | Why don’t you go inside and make some dinner? | 你先到里面去做晚餐吧 |
[14:34] | What are you in the mood for? | 你想吃点什么? |
[14:35] | Whatever you want. | 什么都行 |
[14:40] | Charlie, homework. | 查理,快去做功课 |
[14:41] | Hey. Get the job? | 又有工作了? |
[14:43] | Later. | 一会儿再说 |
[14:45] | Divorced? | 离婚了? |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:48] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[14:49] | I hear David’s resurrecting the dead now. | 听说戴维救了一个死人 |
[14:51] | (chuckles) Yeah, our little miracle worker. | 是的,这真是个奇迹 |
[14:54] | I just came from the hospital. | 我刚从医院那边来 |
[14:55] | That guy’s in IOU with respiratory paralysis. | 那人现在在重症护理室 |
[14:58] | I did get a prelim on his blood work… | 我还提取了他的 血液进行化验… |
[15:00] | looks like some sort of an organic poison. | 似乎是中了某种 有机毒性物质 |
[15:02] | Well, that would explain the discoloration | 这就解释了罗宾斯 为何会在… |
[15:05] | Robbins found around his mouth. | 他嘴的周围 发现有色斑点 |
[15:06] | Stick with me. | 听我的没错 |
[15:07] | I’m telling you, this is great. | 这买卖划得来 |
[15:08] | You’re going to love this. | 你会喜欢这辆车的 每加仑汽油能跑30英里 |
[15:09] | You’re going to get 30 miles to the gallon, | 每加仑汽油能跑30英里 |
[15:11] | very low maintenance. | 保养费用也很低 |
[15:12] | Your people are going to love it. | 你的家人都会喜欢这车的 |
[15:13] | You know what? I want you to tell them | 我早就想跟他们说… |
[15:15] | to throw away the manuals. | 把那些手册全都扔掉 |
[15:16] | Call me for anything. | 有事给我电话就行 |
[15:17] | Marty Gibson doesn’t close a sale, | 马蒂.吉布森没有 卖不出去的车 |
[15:19] | he opens a relationship. | 他有着很大的关系面 |
[15:21] | That guy’s a charmer. | 这家伙真能侃 |
[15:22] | Yeah, real Ricky Roma. | 真正的凯迪拉克轿车 |
[15:25] | (dog yipping) | |
[15:26] | Do you want a treat? | 你想吃东西? |
[15:28] | Do you want a treat? | 你想吃东西吗? |
[15:30] | (yips) | |
[15:31] | May I help you, gentlemen? | 两位,有什么 能帮你们的? 我是沃利克.布朗 这位是吉尔.格里森 |
[15:32] | I’m Warrick Brown, this is Gil Grissom. | 我是沃利克.布朗 这位是吉尔.格里森 |
[15:33] | We’re from the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 维加斯犯罪鉴证科的 |
[15:36] | Oh. Nanci Linden. | 南茜.琳顿 |
[15:36] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[15:38] | We have a warrant | 这是搜查这个 地方的搜查证 |
[15:39] | to search your premises. | |
[15:40] | What for? For evidence concerning | -搜查什么? -搜查有关… |
[15:42] | the attempted murder of Fred Stearns. | 谋杀弗雷德.斯特恩斯 未遂的凶手 |
[15:44] | Oh, he had a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作了 |
[15:47] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[15:49] | No, he didn’t… | 不,他不是 心脏病发作… |
[15:51] | and he’s not. | 他也没有死 |
[15:54] | (dog barks) | |
[15:55] | Gigi, shush. | 吉吉,别叫 |
[15:56] | Shh! (whimpers) | |
[15:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:58] | I’m not supposed to bring her in here. | 我不该把她带到 这儿来的 |
[16:03] | (whispering) | |
[16:09] | So, this was… | 这曾是… |
[16:10] | is Fred’s desk. | 是弗雷德的办公桌 |
[16:11] | Nobody’s touched it since they took him away. | 他走之后就没人 碰过它,都怕倒大霉 |
[16:14] | It’s bad luck. | |
[16:15] | Middle desk is Marty Gibson. | 中间那张是 马蒂.吉布森的桌子 |
[16:17] | The one on the end is Clyde Hinton. | 最后那一张是 克莱德.辛顿的 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | Poison could’ve come from | 这些东西任何 一样都可以下毒 |
[16:26] | any of these sources here. | |
[16:29] | Oral fixation | 口腔固着器 |
[16:30] | you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[16:31] | Constant need for gratification? | 是想做到尽善尽美? |
[16:34] | In every way. | 各个方面 |
[16:35] | This guy was like the monster closer. | 这家伙的销售 业绩可真不赖 |
[16:39] | You ever buy a brand-new car, Griss? | 你买过新车吗,格里森? |
[16:41] | Depreciation doesn’t make it | 汽车贬值并非 合逻辑的投资策略 |
[16:43] | a logical investment. | |
[16:44] | It’s not about logic. | 这不是关乎逻辑 |
[16:46] | It’s about that smell. | 而是销售技巧 |
[16:47] | There’s nothing like the smell of a brand-new car. | 一辆新车靠的 就是销售技巧 |
[16:50] | How right you are. | 你们好 |
[16:52] | Marty Gibson. | 马蒂.吉布森 |
[16:54] | We’re not buying, we’re looking. | 我们不买车 我们看看而已 |
[16:56] | If we need any help | 如果需要什么… |
[16:58] | we’ll let you know. | 我们会告诉你的 |
[16:59] | Sometimes it’s not about what you need, | 有时这并不关乎 需要什么 |
[17:02] | sometimes it’s about what you want. | 有时这是关乎 你们想什么 |
[17:47] | You always, uh, | 你总是… |
[17:49] | lock your drawers? | 锁着抽屉吗? |
[17:53] | Huh. | |
[17:54] | (snickers) | |
[17:56] | You’re the one who super-glued Fred’s phone. | 你用强力胶粘了 弗雷德的电话 |
[17:58] | (chuckles) “Chewing Gum: | “墨水口香糖” |
[17:59] | Will turn any mouth black for days.” | “会让所有的 嘴黑上几天” |
[18:02] | (laughs) (cell phone rings) | |
[18:05] | Warrick Brown. | 沃利克.布朗 |
[18:06] | I get it. You’re the funny guy. | 我明白了,你是个 有趣的人 |
[18:09] | You know the definition of “kismet,” Mr. Grissom? | 你知道“命运”的定义吗 格里森先生? |
[18:11] | Do you know the definition of attempted murder, Mr. Hinton? | 你知道谋杀未遂的 定义吗,辛顿先生? |
[18:15] | Just go with me for a second. | 和我走上一会儿 |
[18:17] | Go with you where? | 和你去哪儿? |
[18:18] | Come on…”kismet.” | 拜托…“命运” |
[18:21] | Fate, or destiny | 命运,或者天命 |
[18:22] | from the Arabic word meaning to distribute, or divide up. | 阿拉伯语的意思 是分发,分割 |
[18:27] | Smart guy. | 聪明 |
[18:28] | Destiny is what you make of it. | 命运是要你创造的 |
[18:30] | It’s what gets distributed to me | 有人在擦掉自己 嘴上的污迹时… |
[18:31] | while the other guy’s washing the stain off his lips. | 命运就悄悄降临 到了我的头上 |
[18:35] | Well, boys, just closed another fatty. | 我又买出去一辆汽车 |
[18:37] | Two hours of schmooze… I can’t lose. | 谈了两个小时 总算没白忙一场 |
[18:41] | Your lips. | 你的嘴唇 |
[18:43] | Clyde! | 克莱德! |
[18:43] | Don’t worry, Freddy. | 别担心,弗雷德 |
[18:44] | I’ll handle the client. | 那个客户我来应付吧 |
[18:46] | (laughs) | |
[18:47] | Look, everyone tries to get an edge in this business. | 在这一行大家 都想使出浑身解数 |
[18:52] | I use jokes. | 我用的是笑话 |
[18:53] | Fred Stearns just passed away. | 弗雷德.斯特恩斯 刚刚死亡 |
[18:55] | Again. | 第二次 |
[19:01] | Dead guy. Not funny. | 死人了,这可不好玩 |
[19:08] | Okay, David, take two. | 好了,戴维.开第二次吧 |
[19:15] | No luck on Amy Ennis’s next of kin. | 艾米好像没有亲人 |
[19:17] | The Austin PD is still working on it. | 奥斯丁警局仍在调查 |
[19:19] | Well, we know that she had a kid. | 但她有个孩子 |
[19:20] | Well, she gave birth. | 她是生过孩子 |
[19:21] | That doesn’t mean that she had a kid. | 但并不代表她有孩子 |
[19:23] | So, what, we’ve got nothing? | 那我们还是一无所获? |
[19:24] | We have a Mercury Sable, uh, Texas plates, | 在德州丹吉尔停车场… |
[19:27] | found in the lot of the Tangiers hotel. | 发现一辆“水星黑貂” 汽车,德州车牌 |
[19:30] | She’s the registered owner. | 车的注册人是她 |
[19:31] | They’re bringing it in now. | 他们正把车运过来 |
[19:47] | If the poison was administered orally | 如果毒素是从嘴里进去的 |
[19:49] | I may know how it got into the bloodstream. | 我也许知道它是 如何进入血液的 |
[19:53] | Gastric ulcer. | 胃溃疡 |
[19:56] | In a healthy, functioning stomach | 一个功能健全的胃部… |
[19:58] | mucosa lines the walls | 有着很多黏膜墙 |
[20:00] | and prevents the hydrochloric acid | 能阻止盐酸物质酸蚀器官 |
[20:02] | from burning the organ itself. | |
[20:04] | But if h. Pylori gets in there, | 但如果盐酸进入这里… |
[20:05] | sends the whole system off-balance, | 就会使整个消化系统失衡 |
[20:06] | stops the mucosa, and causes an ulcer. | 使胃黏膜失效,引发胃溃疡 |
[20:10] | Opens a direct channel from your digestive tract | 它就会从你的消化道那里 |
[20:13] | straight into your bloodstream. | 打通一条到血管的通道 |
[20:16] | I know a lot about stress-related ailments. | 我知道很多由于 压力引发的疾病 |
[20:18] | Any word yet on a poison? | 知道是何毒素吗? |
[20:21] | Tox screen ruled out the ink gum. | 化验结果排除了 “墨水口香糖” |
[20:24] | It could’ve been a factor, though. | 虽然这也是个因素 |
[20:26] | Uh, gum churns up stomach acid… | 口香糖使 胃酸发生反应… |
[20:28] | instant inflammation. | 造成发炎症状 |
[20:29] | I don’t care about his indigestion, Doc. | 我不在乎他有什么 消化不良,医生 |
[20:31] | We need to know what killed him. | 我想知道到底 是什么杀了他 |
[20:32] | Well, she wasn’t in town on business. | 她不是因工到城里的 |
[20:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[20:37] | (clicking tongue) | |
[20:38] | Oh! | |
[20:39] | Depends on what her business was, I guess. | 我猜,这取决于 她干的是哪行了 |
[20:41] | (chuckles) | |
[20:44] | Nothing risqu about the rest of her wardrobe. | 她的箱子里并没什么 色情的东西 |
[20:48] | Maybe she got it here. She could’ve met somebody, you know. | 也许她是来这儿 见某个人的 |
[20:54] | Okay, I’m going to fume. | 好了,我要放烟了 |
[21:17] | (beeping) | |
[21:20] | (two beeps) | |
[21:22] | (tapping key) | |
[21:23] | According to Greg, the hairs and the DNA from the toothbrush | 根据格雷格的检验结果 头发和牙刷上的DNA |
[21:26] | are a match to the vic. | 和死者的一致 |
[21:27] | What about the prints from her car? | 那她车里的指纹呢? |
[21:28] | I thought I messed it up, so I ran it twice. | 我以为自己搞砸了 于是就提取了第二次 |
[21:31] | No errant prints, | 指纹没错误 |
[21:33] | all a match to the same woman. | 都和同一个女人一致 |
[21:34] | Amy Ennis. | 艾米.伊尼斯 |
[21:35] | No “Amy Ennis” in the database. | 数据库显示的不是 “艾米.伊尼斯” |
[21:37] | Well, Amy Ennis is our vic. It’s her car. | 死者是艾米.伊尼斯 那是她的车 |
[21:38] | Prints came back to somebody named Kelly Easton. | 指纹上那个人 叫凯莉.伊斯顿 |
[21:41] | Kelly Easton… | 凯莉.伊斯顿 |
[21:44] | Easton… | 伊斯顿… |
[21:45] | 174 Storm Cloud Lane? | 暴风云大街174号? |
[21:46] | What’s the first thing you do | 如果你不想被人找到 |
[21:48] | when you don’t want to be found? | 第一件事要做什么? |
[21:49] | Leave town. Yeah… | -离开城市 -是的 |
[21:51] | and change your name. | 还有改名换姓 |
[21:54] | Want a mulligan on your first story? | 能否说一下你的事情? |
[21:57] | “Divorced”? | “离婚”? |
[21:58] | What the hell was I supposed to say? | 你要我说些什么? |
[22:00] | My wife went out to get her hair done | 我妻子出去整头发… |
[22:03] | and never came home. | 就再也没回来 |
[22:04] | Well, maybe you gave her a reason to leave. | 也许她离开你是有原因的 |
[22:08] | Spousal abuse, cheating… | 婚后暴力,撒谎… |
[22:10] | Aw, you people. | 你们真是… |
[22:11] | You know, you were here five years ago | 你们的人五年前 就来过这里 |
[22:14] | with your grid searches, your dogs, your cadets… | 带着你们的搜索器 警犬,实习生… |
[22:17] | you came up empty. | 但毫无结果 |
[22:18] | You give me a good reason why my wife left me, | 你跟我说说我妻子 离开我的原因… |
[22:22] | I’d love to hear it, | 我也很想听听 |
[22:24] | because I tried the truth. | 因为我也想知道事实 |
[22:26] | I didn’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[22:27] | You know what I got for it? | 知道这件事对我 影响有多大吗? |
[22:30] | They all think I killed my wife. | 别人都以为我杀了我妻子 |
[22:33] | Her parents sued me for custody. | 她父母也控诉过我 |
[22:36] | I lost my job, my friends. | 我失去了工作,朋友 |
[22:38] | Only thing I got left | 我唯一剩下的… |
[22:40] | are those kids and this house. | 只有那两个孩子 和一间房子 |
[22:42] | Okay, you didn’t kill her. | 好的,你没有杀她 |
[22:44] | At least back then. | 至少在那时来讲 |
[23:30] | I don’t think these belong to Dad. | 我想这些不是那父亲的 |
[23:34] | Could place Mrs. Easton at the house. | 伊斯顿太太回过家 |
[23:37] | She came back about a month ago. | 她一个月前回来过 |
[23:39] | Doorbell rings… | 门铃响了… |
[23:44] | Huh, what do you say? | 你说什么了? |
[23:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:48] | (chuckling) | |
[23:50] | You tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[23:51] | Whatever it is, it must’ve worked. | 不管什么 一定会有帮助的 |
[23:53] | She was back in your bedroom. | 她回到你的卧室 |
[23:55] | Well, they say time heals all wounds. | 人们说时间可以 治愈一切伤口 |
[23:58] | It’s crap. | 简直是废话 |
[23:59] | I hate her for what she did to us, | 我恨她对我们做的一切 |
[24:02] | but I swear, it was the first time | 但我发誓 这是五年里面… |
[24:04] | I felt anything in five years. | 我第一次对她有点感觉 |
[25:11] | So, she’s really dead? | 她真的死了? |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:16] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 很对不起 |
[25:18] | Figures. | 意料之中 |
[25:19] | How’s that? | 为什么? |
[25:19] | She left without telling us. | 她一声不吭就离开我们 |
[25:21] | Figures she’d die the same way. | 她也会一声不吭地死去 |
[25:23] | I don’t think your mom knew | 我认为,你妈并不知道… |
[25:25] | she was going to die, bud. | 自己要死 |
[25:27] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[25:29] | (muffled music playing) | |
[25:31] | Last time I saw my mother, I was… in seventh grade. | 我最后一次见到我妈 是在七年级 |
[25:36] | She handed me my lunch and said, “See you after school.” | 她把午餐递给我说 “放学后再见” |
[25:40] | Did you know that she was back? | 你知道她回来过吗? |
[25:41] | I never thought that she was dead. | 我从没想过她会死 |
[25:46] | Can I sit down? | 我能坐下吗? |
[25:48] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[25:50] | Nora, I’m sorry. | 诺拉,真对不起 |
[25:52] | I know this has got to be | 我知道这件事… |
[25:55] | very hard on you and your brother. | 对你和你 弟弟都很难承受 |
[25:58] | And my dad. | 还有我爸 |
[26:06] | Is your dad seeing anybody? | 你爸见过别的人吗? |
[26:08] | Does he have a girlfriend? | 他有女朋友吗? |
[26:12] | How could he? | 怎么可能? “高蛋白质” |
[27:46] | This is where I found the hairs, | 我是在这儿找到头发的 |
[27:49] | in between the packages of frozen peas. | 就在几包冻豌豆之间 |
[27:54] | Mrs. Easton was a brunette. | 伊斯顿太太皮肤浅黑 |
[27:56] | And we found a warehouse worth of frozen peas at the landfill. | 我们在垃圾场也发现了 同样的冻豌豆 |
[28:02] | Lack of swelling, clean fractures… | 尸体没浮肿,伤口平滑… |
[28:08] | She was frozen. | 她被冰冻过 |
[28:14] | Skin and muscle would’ve lost elasticity. | 皮肤和肌肉一旦失去弹性 |
[28:15] | Fracture planes would’ve passed through in a straight line. | 骨折面就会形成一条直线 |
[28:18] | I’m thinking somebody in this family | 我想,这家人中的某个人 |
[28:20] | stuck her in here, waited till trash day. | 把她放进这里 等待收垃圾那天 |
[28:28] | Well, the garbage tells us how she was killed. | 那些垃圾也表明 她是如何被杀的 |
[28:31] | Now I want to know who. | 现在我想知道是谁干的 |
[28:40] | That unknown substance | 在马蒂.吉布森的外套上 发现未知名物质 |
[28:40] | I collected from Marty Gibson’s coat… | |
[28:43] | Possibly reptilian skin? | 爬行动物的皮肤? |
[28:45] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[28:46] | Tox report. | 化验结果 |
[28:47] | The organic poison came back snake venom. | 那种毒素是蛇毒 |
[28:51] | I think maybe it’s time | 我想,也许是时候跟 马蒂.吉布森表明关系了 |
[28:53] | to open a relationship with Marty Gibson. | |
[28:56] | We found reptile skin on your jacket sleeve. | 我们在你夹克的袖子上 发现爬行动物的皮肤 |
[29:00] | So, unless you’re shedding, | 除非你会蜕皮… |
[29:01] | we want to know how it got there. | 我们想知道它是 怎么粘上去的 |
[29:04] | Whoa, gentlemen, slow down. | 先生们,慢点说 |
[29:05] | Can I get you a cup of coffee? | 用不用给你们来杯咖啡? |
[29:07] | Nanci…? No, thank you. | -南茜? -不了,谢谢 |
[29:08] | Doughnut? Everybody loves doughnuts. Nanci. | 油炸圈呢?大家都 喜欢油炸圈的.南茜 |
[29:11] | No doughnuts. | 不用了 |
[29:12] | Fred Stearns dropped a dime | 弗雷德的大部分钱… |
[29:13] | at Girls, Girls, Girls and wrote it off. | 都花在奢侈品上面 从不手软 |
[29:15] | Kaido Computers. | “凯道电脑” [日本某品牌电脑] |
[29:16] | Software guys are nuts, into the kinky stuff. | 玩软件的人都对 新奇事物感兴趣 |
[29:18] | End of the day, | 用不了一天,他们都会 开着弗雷德的车 |
[29:19] | they’re driving Fred’s cars. | |
[29:21] | Neiman Marcus, | 妮梦玛柯丝…珠宝市场? |
[29:22] | jewelry department? | |
[29:23] | Fred knew you got to spend money to make money. | 弗雷德懂得如何 通过花钱来赚钱 |
[29:25] | Well, here’s a freaky one. | 有一件事我搞不懂 二十四只老鼠也算是 商务开销? |
[29:26] | Since when are two dozen mice a business expense? | 二十四只老鼠也算是 商务开销? |
[29:29] | Since I got The Pet Place to buy a mini-van from me. | 有个宠物市场想向我 买一辆小货车 |
[29:32] | My cousin works there. | 我堂兄在那里做事 |
[29:33] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗? |
[29:34] | I could put you in a wagon | 我可以低价 卖给你一辆家庭车 |
[29:35] | way below sticker. | |
[29:37] | Marty, what’d you do with the mice? | 马蒂,你拿老鼠来干什么? |
[29:41] | What do you care? | 你关心这个干嘛? |
[29:42] | You going to arrest me for blurring the lines? | 你会因为 我养蛇而逮捕我? |
[29:47] | No. | 不会 |
[29:47] | We were leaning towards murder. | 我们会考虑谋杀的罪名 |
[29:52] | Watch your step. | 小心点走 |
[29:53] | (rattling) | |
[29:54] | You guys are completely overreacting. | 你们纯粹是反应过度了 |
[29:57] | It’s just a hobby. | 这只是个爱好 |
[30:00] | See? | 看? |
[30:01] | Fuzzies. They’re food. | 它们只是食物 |
[30:04] | You know it’s illegal in the state of Nevada | 你是否知道,在 内华达养毒蛇是违法的? |
[30:05] | to have venomous snakes? | |
[30:06] | If you handle them correctly, snakes are harmless. | 如果你处理得当 它们根本不会伤害人 |
[30:09] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[30:10] | Yeah, that’s what we’re afraid of. | 是的,这正是 我们所担心的 |
[30:12] | I didn’t even know she was dead. | 我不知道她是怎么死的 |
[30:15] | Thought she’d just left me again. | 只是以为她再次 离开了我 |
[30:17] | Well, it’s a good thing | 不过,你并没有跟孩子们 说妈妈回来了 |
[30:18] | you didn’t tell the kids mom was back. | |
[30:20] | My client agreed to talk to you, | 我的委托人同意和你谈话 但不是听你胡言的 |
[30:22] | not be harassed by you. | |
[30:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:24] | Well, you were excited to see her. | 你很想见到她 |
[30:26] | Why wouldn’t the kids be? | 但为何孩子们 没有这想法? |
[30:27] | I’m an adult. | 我是个成年人 |
[30:28] | That’s right, you’re an adult… | 是的,你是个成年人 |
[30:30] | knowledgeable, experienced… | 有学识,有阅历… |
[30:32] | aware of Nevada Statutes, Chapter 156: | 也深知内华达 第156条法令… |
[30:35] | Administration of Estates of Missing Persons. | <失踪人员财产管理条例> |
[30:38] | It’s a matter of public record. | 这是档案记录.五年来 我们一直在填这些表格 |
[30:40] | We’ve been filling out | |
[30:41] | those forms for five years. | |
[30:42] | You’re jumping the gun. | 你“抢跑”了 |
[30:43] | It’s four years, 11 months, one week. | 应该是4年11个月零一周 |
[30:46] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[30:47] | Well, in three weeks, | 三周内… |
[30:48] | Mrs. Easton’s estate can be distributed | 伊斯顿太太的财产就会 转给她的丈夫 |
[30:49] | to her husband. | |
[30:50] | You had a half a million dollar | 你可以从妻子的人寿 保险金中获得五十万美圆 |
[30:51] | life insurance policy on your wife. | |
[30:53] | And she had one on me. | 她也有我的一份 我们都是为了孩子 |
[30:54] | We did that for the kids. | |
[30:56] | But you’re not dead, | 但你并没有死… |
[30:57] | and she wasn’t either, two days ago. | 两天前她也没有死 |
[30:59] | You know, for an unemployed guy | 作为一个失业人员… |
[31:01] | you’re doing a lot of spending. | 你的花销是巨大的 |
[31:03] | I mean, Tiffany’s, La Perla | “第凡内”,“拉佩拉”… [意大利着服装] |
[31:05] | International Watch Company… | “万国表”… |
[31:07] | Expecting a windfall? | 在期待一笔横财吗? |
[31:10] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 |
[31:11] | You’re fishing. | 你是姜太公钓鱼 |
[31:13] | No, I do that with a pole. | 不,我用鱼杆钓 |
[31:14] | No, I’m just thinking out loud. | 不,我是在臆测 |
[31:16] | Your wife disappears. | 你妻子失踪 五年之后,你就能 拿到那笔保险金 |
[31:17] | Five years after the fact, | 五年之后,你就能 拿到那笔保险金 |
[31:19] | you get the money. | |
[31:20] | You’ve earned it, it’s yours, but she screwed you up. | 你本应拿到的 但她坏了你的美梦 |
[31:23] | She showed up. | 她突然出现了 |
[31:27] | I did not kill my wife. | 我没有杀我妻子 |
[31:30] | What happened, Daniel? | 到底怎么回事,丹尼尔? |
[31:31] | The sex wasn’t as good as you remembered it, | 是性生活不如意… |
[31:34] | or the money was better? | 还是钱比它更好? |
[31:36] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[31:41] | The scales found on your suspect’s jacket are keeled: | 嫌疑人夹克上的 鳞片都有龙骨瓣 |
[31:45] | Diamondback rattlesnake. | 具有菱形鳞片的响尾蛇 |
[31:48] | All his other snakes have smooth scales. | 他养的其它蛇 都是平滑鳞片 |
[31:51] | A snake fang is basically | 一条蛇的 毒牙就相当于… |
[31:54] | a hypodermic needle. | 一个注射器 |
[31:56] | Oral glands hold in the venom… | 口腔腺是储存毒液的… |
[31:59] | like the barrel. | 就像桶一样 |
[32:00] | When aggravated, | 当蛇被激怒时,双颚肌肉 就会喷出毒液… |
[32:02] | the jaw muscles | |
[32:04] | push on the toxin, like a plunger. | 就像活塞一样 |
[32:07] | Only, our victim didn’t have | 但死者并没有任何… |
[32:09] | any puncture wounds. | 被蛇咬过的伤口 |
[32:13] | Well, your guy’s probably | 嫌疑人也许… |
[32:15] | pretty comfortable with his collection… | 非常善于利用他的宠物 |
[32:18] | otherwise, he’d be dead… | 否则,他早就死了 |
[32:19] | which means, | 也就是说,他也许 给这条蛇“挤”过毒 |
[32:20] | he could’ve milked this one. | |
[32:21] | And brought the venom with him to the dealership. | 然后把毒液带到 汽车经销部 |
[32:25] | Well, the trace lab found venom proteins in his coffee cup. | 追查部在死者咖啡杯里 发现蛇毒蛋白质 |
[32:28] | Could that have killed him? | 是那东西杀了他? |
[32:30] | Well, I know a lot of hot shots who drink the stuff… | 我知道有些人 喝这些东西… |
[32:33] | manly, daredevil B. S… | 呈匹夫之勇… |
[32:35] | and they’re still alive. | 但他们仍活着 |
[32:36] | Because typically, | 因为… |
[32:38] | the stomach acids | 在蛇毒进入到血管之前… |
[32:39] | would kill the venom | |
[32:40] | before it reached the bloodstream, | 人体的胃酸会把它们杀死 |
[32:42] | but if you had an ulcer… | 但如果你有胃溃疡 |
[32:43] | Hmm, then you’re seriously screwed. | 那可就真的完蛋了 |
[32:46] | Was there any abnormal tissue death? Necrosis? | 死者组织有反常现象吗? 比如坏死症状? |
[32:50] | No. | 没有 |
[32:50] | That rules out his diamondback rattlesnake. | 那就排除了那条 菱形鳞片响尾蛇 |
[32:53] | Rattler venom’s hemotoxic. | 响尾蛇毒液属于 红血球毒素 |
[32:55] | It means | 这种毒素会在毒性 发作前破坏生理组织 |
[32:56] | it predigests the tissue before swallowing. | |
[33:00] | Well, the ELISA test came back positive for alpha-neurotoxins. | “酶链免疫吸附”检验 结果是神经毒素中毒 |
[33:04] | Well, your guy likes them mean. | 那凶手想 用个高明的手法 |
[33:07] | These other two could’ve done the job, | 这其它两条 可以为虎作伥… |
[33:11] | both neurotoxic. | 都具有神经毒素 |
[33:11] | Which would send the body | 它会使人体陷入完全 麻痹的状态,对吗? |
[33:12] | into complete and total paralysis, right? | |
[33:14] | Explaining why | 这也就解释了… |
[33:16] | the victim ended up in the morgue the first time. | 死者第一次为何 会在停尸间突然复活 |
[33:19] | Okay, blood from the bedroom chair | 卧室椅子上和 厨房里的血迹 |
[33:21] | and the kitchen belong to Mom. | 都是那个母亲的 |
[33:23] | That’s what I figured. | 正如我所预料 |
[33:24] | Hair from the freezer… nicely preserved, by the way… | 发现的那些头发 都保护得很好… |
[33:26] | and hairs from the bedroom pillow, | 卧室枕头上的头发 |
[33:28] | also the victim’s. | 也是死者的 |
[33:29] | Okay, this is all great, | 一切都很好 |
[33:32] | but, uh, why the 9-1-1 page? | 但是,为何会有 9-1-1的基因? |
[33:35] | The moral of my story… | 这正是我想说的… |
[33:37] | share and share alleles. | 两对同偶等位基因 |
[33:38] | Pubic hairs in the bed, | 床上的阴毛… |
[33:41] | not Mom’s. | 不是那母亲的 |
[33:44] | The daughter. | 是那女儿的 |
[33:47] | Dad did have a new girlfriend. | 那父亲的确有新女友 |
[33:53] | The bracelet was a gift. | 这手链是个礼物 |
[33:55] | From your father. | 是我父亲给的 |
[33:57] | Diamonds and platinum, that’s, uh, pretty fancy. | 钻石和铂金 真是完美结合 |
[34:03] | Guess he thought I deserved it. | 也许他认为 这是我应得的 |
[34:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:08] | For taking care of everything. | 为处理好所有事情 |
[34:13] | Everything? | 所有事情? |
[34:14] | Laundry, groceries, carpool for Charlie… | 洗衣服,买食品 和查理共用一辆车 |
[34:21] | Is that it? | 就这些? |
[34:30] | Nora… | 诺拉… |
[34:30] | I’d really like to help you and your brother, | 我真的很想帮 你和你弟弟 |
[34:34] | but I can’t unless you talk to me. | 但你要对我说实话 |
[34:43] | We found evidence of you in your father’s bed. | 我们在你父亲床上 发现你的证物 |
[34:53] | My father loves me. | 我父亲爱我 |
[35:04] | Oh, my God. | 噢,上帝 |
[35:09] | Are you lactating? | 你是不是在分泌乳汁? |
[35:14] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[35:25] | You sick son of a bitch. | 你这个恶心货 |
[35:27] | Did you think we weren’t going to find out she was pregnant? | 你以为我们不会 发现她怀孕吗? |
[35:32] | Who? | 谁? |
[35:33] | Oh, stop it. Your daughter. | 少来了.你女儿 |
[35:35] | Nora is pregnant? | 诺拉怀孕了? |
[35:36] | Out the clueless routine. | 别跟我废话了 |
[35:38] | What are you accusing me of? | 你要控告我什么? |
[35:43] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔! |
[35:45] | Your wife came back and saw what you were doing. | 你妻子回来看到 你所做的一切 |
[35:48] | So, you killed her, and you tried to buy off your daughter | 于是你把她杀了 你还想用一条钻石项链 |
[35:52] | with a diamond bracelet. | 来收买你女儿 |
[35:53] | I bought that for my wife. | 那是我给我妻子买的 |
[35:55] | Your daughter’s telling a different story. | 你女儿可不是这样说的 |
[35:57] | Nora? How could she even know about… | 诺拉?她怎么会知道… |
[35:59] | I’m going to nail you for murder. | 我要控告你谋杀 |
[36:05] | What do you mean, “None”? | 都不是,这话什么意思? |
[36:07] | Well, venom’s like perfume… | 蛇毒就像香水一样… |
[36:09] | highly specific recipe. | 也是有特别配方的 |
[36:10] | Protein ratios vary from species to species, | 不同种类的蛇蛋白质 比率也不一样 |
[36:13] | even snake to snake. | 甚至是同种的两条蛇 |
[36:14] | The protein level of your three “hoses” | 那三条“水管”的 蛋白质比率… |
[36:16] | doesn’t match the sample taken from your vic’s coffee cup. | 和死者咖啡杯里 提取的毒素不相符 |
[36:19] | So, Marty was telling the truth? | 那么,马蒂说的是实话? |
[36:20] | It was just a coincidence that he owns | 这也许是个巧合 |
[36:22] | poisonous snakes, and his co-worker was envenomated. | 他恰好养有毒蛇 而他的同事也在喝蛇毒 |
[36:25] | A coincidence | 从科学角度来看… |
[36:26] | is a scientific anomaly. | 巧合属于反常现象 |
[36:28] | Maybe he just got rid of the snake. | 也许他那条 “罪魁祸蛇”给扔了 |
[36:37] | Girl called all hysterical. | 那女孩打了多个电话来 |
[36:40] | Said a snake ate her dog. | 说有条蛇咬了她的狗 |
[36:41] | It’s a monacled cobra… it’s not indigenous. | 这是巨腹眼镜蛇 不是本土的 |
[36:44] | Comes from southeast Asia. | 来自南亚 |
[36:45] | I asked her where she got it from. | 我问过她这蛇从哪儿来的 |
[36:47] | She said her co-worker asked her to snake-sit. | 她说是同事让她看管的 |
[36:50] | Marty Gibson. | 马蒂.吉布森 |
[36:52] | Mm-hmm. | |
[36:57] | You’re that guy from the crime lab. | 你就是犯罪鉴证科的? |
[37:00] | Well, you’re a little late. | 你来得有点晚了 |
[37:01] | Bastard told me he had a sure- fire way to win the Cabo trip, | 那混蛋跟我说,他肯定 会赢得“酷堡三日游” |
[37:06] | and that he’d take me with him | 只要我帮他照顾这条蛇… |
[37:07] | if I just watched his snake for a couple of days. | 他就会带上我一起去 |
[37:12] | I can’t believe what an idiot I am. | 真没想到我会那么傻 |
[37:16] | Never trust a car salesman. | 汽车销售员永远都信不过 |
[37:19] | What else did you do for Marty? | 你为马蒂做过什么? |
[37:25] | Well, not that. | 没那回事 |
[37:27] | Did you get him coffee? | 你给他送过咖啡吗? |
[37:29] | Oh, well, now I do. | 现在是的 |
[37:32] | Now you do? | 现在是的? |
[37:33] | Yeah. It used to be Marty, | 是的,以前都是马蒂送的 |
[37:35] | the goodwill guy who got coffee for everybody else, | 那个为大家 送咖啡的“大好人” |
[37:38] | but now, since Fred’s dead, he’s moved up a desk. | 但自从弗雷德一死 他就获提升了 |
[37:42] | “The goodwill guy?” | “大好人”? |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:44] | The guy with no client list of his own, | 那家伙没几个客户… |
[37:46] | has to live off the hand-me-downs of the others. | 只能靠给大家 跑腿来混口饭 |
[37:48] | Hey, Marty, uh, sure could use another refill. | 马蒂,给我再续杯咖啡来 |
[37:52] | You want anything? | 你要加什么? |
[37:53] | Easy on the sugar. | 放糖就行了 |
[37:54] | Booming right up. | 很快就来 |
[37:57] | Well, sometimes access is all you need. | 有时,你需要的是时机 |
[38:10] | Nanci. | 南茜 |
[38:11] | Do you know what a syllogism is, Mr. Gibson? | 知道什么是推论法吗 吉布森先生? |
[38:14] | Sylla-what? | 推论什么? |
[38:15] | A syllogism. | 推论法 |
[38:16] | Aristotelian logic. | 亚里士多德逻辑推论 |
[38:17] | Two premises equal one conclusion. | 两个前提得出一个结论 |
[38:19] | “A” plus “B” equals “O.” | A加上B等于C |
[38:21] | Right. | 是的 |
[38:21] | So, you’re the snake guy. | 那些蛇是你养的 |
[38:22] | You’re also the goodwill guy who gets the coffee. | 你还是给大家 倒咖啡的“大好人” |
[38:25] | So, when someone is poisoned | 当有个人中毒时… |
[38:26] | with snake venom in their coffee, | 再加上他咖啡杯里有蛇毒 |
[38:27] | “A” plus “B” equals you. | A加上B就等于你 我低声下气地跑去那里… |
[38:28] | I busted my ass out on this floor | 我低声下气地跑去那里… |
[38:30] | to get a desk up there, and for what? | 受他们的气,这为了什么? |
[38:32] | So Fred can make me his bitch? | 弗雷德真把我当成 他的奴隶? |
[38:34] | So you kill him? | 于是你就杀了他? |
[38:35] | Fred killed himself. | 是弗雷德杀了自己 |
[38:36] | Guy was like a goldfish. | 那家伙就像条金鱼 |
[38:37] | He would have eaten himself to death | 在他吃得快撑死时 才会施舍我一个客户 |
[38:38] | before he tossed me a client. | |
[38:39] | And one good client breeds seven more. | 一个好客户能养活 七个销售员 |
[38:41] | Without the one, I keep slipping. | 我一个都没有 只能做跑腿的 |
[38:43] | There’s two directions in this business… up and out. | 做这一行有两条路可走 升职或者走人 |
[38:46] | It’s a numbers game. | 这就是个数字游戏 |
[38:47] | I’m 35 years old. | 我都35岁了 |
[38:48] | I got six guys ready to move me out. | 有六个人一直想赶我走 |
[38:49] | Opportunity knocks, you open the door. | 最后你的“机会” 也终于来了 |
[38:51] | I guess it’s just too bad he had an ulcer. | 他有胃溃疡真是太走运了 |
[38:56] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不是呢? |
[39:02] | Okay, if I can just have you lay back. | 好了,你先慢慢躺下去 |
[39:05] | All right, Nora, now I’m going to need you to relax. | 好了,诺拉. 你现在要尽量放松 |
[39:11] | Okay, now take a deep breath. | 好的,深呼吸 |
[39:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:19] | All right, another deep breath. | 好的,再深呼吸 |
[39:26] | (no audio) | |
[39:31] | She’s a virgin? | 她是处女? |
[39:32] | What are we talking about, | 现在说的是什么 一个完美概念吗? |
[39:33] | an immaculate conception? | |
[39:35] | More like the immaculate perception. | 和完美概念差不多 |
[39:38] | Pseudocyesis… imagined pregnancy. | 假孕现象,假想怀孕 |
[39:41] | It’s all in her head? | 这都是她的想象? |
[39:43] | Well, that would explain what she was doing in Dad’s bed. | 这就解释了她在 父亲床上所做的一切 |
[39:49] | Fantasizing. | 意淫 |
[39:52] | Wow. | |
[39:53] | “When the desire to become pregnant is so strong | “当怀孕的欲望 变得越发强烈时” |
[39:57] | “hormone levels can change, | “荷尔蒙含量就发生变化” |
[39:58] | setting off all the biological signs of pregnancy.” | “并开始显现出 怀孕的生理迹象” |
[40:01] | It kind of makes sense. | 这有点道理 |
[40:02] | Hormones travel the same channels | 荷尔蒙流通的渠道… |
[40:04] | as adrenaline. | 和肾上腺一样 |
[40:06] | “Swollen abdomen, | “腹部发生肿胀” |
[40:08] | “lack of menstruation, | “月经停止” |
[40:09] | and sometimes bilateral galactorrhea.” | “有时双乳还会产生乳汁” |
[40:12] | Milk production in both breasts. | 双乳产生乳汁 |
[40:15] | Leaking can be brought on by stress. | 稍施压力,乳汁就会分泌 |
[40:20] | “Emotional or physical stimuli | “情绪和身体上的刺激” |
[40:21] | “cause prolactin to shoot through the endocrine system, | “可使内分泌 系统产生催乳激素” |
[40:24] | “ending in the mammary glands, | “最后聚集在乳腺中” |
[40:26] | and triggering the cells to lactate.” | “驱使乳腺细胞产生乳汁” |
[40:28] | The father was clueless. | 那父亲并不知情 |
[40:30] | About all the women in his life. | 也不了解他生命中的女人 |
[40:33] | Hey, hey. | 嘿… |
[40:35] | Check out these photos. | 看看这些照片 |
[40:36] | The two stains on the inside of the shirt we found at the dump | 在垃圾场找到的衬衫 内部这两个斑点… |
[40:40] | tested positive for Nora, | 证实是诺拉的 但这衬衫外的污迹,血迹 |
[40:41] | but the stains on the outside, bloodstains, | 但这衬衫外的污迹,血迹 |
[40:43] | are definitely Mom’s. | 绝对是那母亲的 |
[40:44] | The bracelet was Mom’s. | 那手链是她母亲的 |
[40:46] | Greg checked the epithelials. | 格雷格检验过皮质层细胞了 |
[40:47] | Nora’s in love with her father, in an Electra kind of way. | 诺拉爱上自己的父亲 就像伊莱克西一样 [为报父仇而杀母之女] |
[40:54] | Nora, is this your shirt? | 诺拉,这是你的衬衫吗? |
[40:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:01] | Can you explain to me | 能否解释一下… |
[41:01] | how your mother’s blood ended up on it? | 这上面为何 有你母亲的血? |
[41:07] | No idea how it got there? | 你不知道? |
[41:12] | No. | 是的 |
[41:16] | Well, you told me that this bracelet | 你跟我说,这个手链 是你父亲给的礼物 |
[41:19] | was a gift from your father. | |
[41:20] | He claims that he bought it for your mother. | 他却说这是他买给 你母亲的 |
[41:23] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:25] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[41:27] | I think you feel the same way about your father. | 我想,对你父亲 你也有这种感觉 |
[42:00] | Guess who’s back? | 猜猜谁回来了? |
[42:14] | And then you put your mother in the freezer | 然后你把你母亲的 尸体放到冰柜里 |
[42:18] | and you waited until trash day. | 等着有人来收垃圾 |
[42:22] | That’s a horrible story. | 这只是个可怕的故事 |
[42:25] | That’s not a story. | 这不是故事 |
[42:26] | It’s what the evidence tells us really happened. | 证据告诉了 我们事情的真相 |
[42:29] | What kind of a mother would do that? | 什么母亲 会做出那种事? |
[42:34] | I’m helpful. | 我没有错 |
[42:35] | I do what needs to be done. | 所有的事都是我做的 |
[42:37] | I know. You take care of things. | 我知道. 一切家务都是你做的 |
[42:39] | I never ask for anything! | 我从来没要求过什么! |
[42:43] | And all you wanted | 你想要的… |
[42:44] | was the one thing that you couldn’t have. | 只是你无法得到的东西 |
[42:46] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[42:48] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[42:51] | You were innocent, Nora. | 你曾是无辜的,诺拉 |
[42:53] | You’re not anymore. | 但你不再无辜了 |
[43:00] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[43:01] | You’re under arrest | 你被捕了 |
[43:02] | for the murder of Kelly Easton. | 罪名是 谋杀凯莉.伊斯顿 |
[43:04] | No, but I’m going to have a baby! | 不,我就快要生孩子了! |
[43:08] | (sighing) | |
[43:10] | Well, she’s going to retain an attorney. | 她可以申请律师辩护 |
[43:12] | He’s going to advise her to plead insanity. | 律师会让她说自己 精神失常 |
[43:15] | Good defense. | 好借口 |
[43:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:19] | Have you ever seen anything like this before? | 你以前见过这种事吗? |
[43:23] | How it manifested? No. | 它是怎么破的?没有 |
[43:27] | But the cause? | 至于原因? |
[43:30] | People throw things away every day. | 人们每天都在扔垃圾 |