时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Woke up this morning with a head full of snow | “今早起来漫天大雪” |
[00:06] | Was it a dream? | “这是在做梦吗?” |
[00:07] | Picked up me body | “让自己打起精神” |
[00:09] | For the ride of a lifetime is what it seemed… | “一生的奔忙就好像是在” |
[00:13] | Oh! | 噢! |
[00:14] | All the way across. | 一路穿越 |
[00:15] | Did you see that? Oh! | 看见了吗? 快点,伙计.秀一个 |
[00:16] | That’s it. Let’s see it. Come on. Bust it, bro. | 快点,伙计.秀一个 |
[00:18] | Relax, man, I’m going! | 别急,我来了! |
[00:20] | You’ve got it. Don’t puss out on me! | 好的,可别给我丢脸! |
[00:22] | Oh! | |
[00:26] | Oh! | Oh! |
[00:27] | Sick! Yeah. | 真酷! |
[00:28] | Yeah, I thought for sure | 我还以为你做不出来呢 |
[00:29] | you were going to eat it, though. | |
[00:31] | No way, man. | 不可能 |
[00:32] | I had that thing hooked up. | 我可是勾着滑过来的 |
[00:33] | Oh, hooked up? | 勾着滑? |
[00:34] | You got lucky, man. | 你走运了,伙计 |
[00:35] | (distant thud) | |
[00:36] | (wind whipping) | |
[00:38] | (thud) | |
[00:41] | Ugh! | |
[00:45] | Oh, my God! | 噢,老天! |
[00:48] | (garbled radio transmission) | |
[00:57] | We beat Grissom here? | 叫格里森来了吗? |
[00:59] | That’s a first. | 第一件事就是叫他 |
[01:00] | Yeah? Maybe for you. | 是吗?也许对你是如此 |
[01:02] | Hey, how you doing? | 你们好啊 |
[01:05] | The jumper’s a John Doe. | 跳楼者是个普通人 |
[01:07] | No wallet | 没钱包 |
[01:08] | no keys, no ID. | 没钥匙,没证件 |
[01:09] | Yeah, that’s the least of this guy’s problems. | 对于他这问题不算什么 |
[01:11] | The building’s got to be what, uh… | 这栋楼好像有… |
[01:14] | six stories high? | 六层那么高? |
[01:16] | Six stories, 60 stories. | 六层,六十层 |
[01:17] | It’s not how you fall, it’s how you land. | 重要的是什么部位先落地 |
[01:19] | You know, if you landed | 如果是头先落地 |
[01:20] | head first, there should be more blood. | 流出的血就应该更多 |
[01:22] | Yeah, and more brain matter. | 是的,脑浆也更多 |
[01:24] | He didn’t jump. | 他不是自己跳的 |
[01:26] | (beep) | |
[01:28] | Up here. | 看上面 |
[01:35] | It’s never the fall that kills you. | 这不是跳楼那么简单 |
[02:20] | Rain or not, | 不管是否下雨 |
[02:21] | I’m not finding any shoe prints. | 我都没找到任何鞋印 |
[02:23] | High-velocity spatter usually implies a gunshot. | 高速溅血现象 通常由枪击造成 |
[02:28] | No casings or bullets, either. | 但却没发现任何子弹 |
[02:30] | Severe head trauma. | 头部有严重外伤 是在坠落前留下的 |
[02:32] | It happened before the fall. | |
[02:34] | Sure looks like it. | 的确如此 |
[02:35] | Hand to hand combat? | 是近身搏斗? |
[02:38] | Kill and dump. | 杀人后弃尸 |
[02:40] | (grunting) | |
[02:45] | (thudding) | |
[03:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:16] | I think the prints are out. | 指纹是提取不到的了 |
[03:18] | Bones burst right through the skin. | 骨头直接穿透皮肤 |
[03:20] | Compound fracture of the long bones | 长骨有多处骨折 |
[03:23] | including the phalanges. | 包括趾骨 |
[03:25] | Extensive laceration. | 大面积损伤 |
[03:28] | What about dental? | 牙齿呢? |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:32] | There might be enough to work with. | 也许还能找到点线索 |
[03:34] | You think? | 你说呢? |
[03:35] | Hey, wait a minute. Look. | 等等,看这个… |
[03:36] | You might have another option. | 也许还有另一种办法 |
[03:38] | Check out that artwork. | 看看这“艺术品” |
[03:39] | Tattoo. | 是纹身 |
[03:41] | You think you can stretch that out? | 帮忙展开一下行吗? |
[03:42] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[03:49] | (sighs) | 钱包也在死者身上 |
[03:50] | Wallet was with the vic. | 钱包也在死者身上 |
[03:52] | Money, cards, IDs. | 钱,信用卡和证件都在 |
[03:53] | Name’s Roger Edmonds. | 死者名叫罗杰.埃德蒙 |
[03:55] | Oar’s his, too. | 这车也是他的 |
[04:02] | Single gunshot wound to the chest | 胸口就中了一枪 |
[04:05] | through and through. | 穿膛而过 |
[04:07] | Entry wound is massive. | 大面积内伤 |
[04:12] | Unburned gunpowder. | 未燃尽火药 |
[04:15] | He was shot at close range. | 他是近距离被击中的 |
[04:19] | Oar door… is closed… | 车门关着 |
[04:23] | but not latched. | 却没锁好 |
[04:25] | Vic was in a hurry? | 死者当时很匆忙? |
[04:27] | To get in or get out? | 是要上车还是出来? |
[04:29] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[04:31] | I don’t see any bullet holes. | 没有任何弹孔 |
[04:36] | (sniffles) | |
[04:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[04:40] | Ah, blood and hair. | 血迹和头发 |
[04:43] | Maybe the vic got a piece of the perp. | 也许死者还有个同伴 |
[04:46] | Waitress phoned it in. | 是女侍者报的警 |
[04:49] | Look, I got to get out of here, okay? | 我还要赶时间 |
[04:51] | My kid’s with a sitter | 我孩子和保姆在一起 我要赶回家 |
[04:52] | and it’s not like this gig covers daycare. | |
[04:54] | Yeah, I know what that’s like. | 我很理解你的心情 |
[04:55] | I got a kid at home myself. | 我自己也有孩子 |
[04:57] | So what, now we’re, like, related? | 这有什么关系吗? |
[04:59] | Ah, | |
[04:59] | you know what, get it off your chest. | 生活就是这样 |
[05:02] | It sucks. | 无比艰难 |
[05:03] | You’re living for everybody but yourself. | 整天都要为别人而奔波 |
[05:05] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[05:06] | You’re still breathing. | 你仍在坚强生活 |
[05:10] | So? | 接着呢? |
[05:10] | So, I’m out here busing tables, and I hear voices. | 我当时在擦桌子 听到有人争吵 |
[05:14] | (shouting) | |
[05:16] | It’s nothing new around here. | 在这里这不算什么新鲜事 |
[05:19] | (gunshot) | |
[05:22] | And it’s like a bomb goes off. | 就好像炸弹爆炸一样 |
[05:23] | I mean… I thought I was deaf. | 我还以为自己被震聋了 |
[05:26] | Then what? | 接着呢? |
[05:27] | And then one guy’s on the ground | 接着,那人就躺在地上… |
[05:29] | and the other guy’s taking off. | 另一个就开车跑了 |
[05:30] | And no, I didn’t see his face. | 我也没看清他的脸 |
[05:32] | Did you see a license plate? | 你看到车牌了吗? |
[05:34] | No. | 没有 |
[05:35] | Can you describe the vehicle? | 能形容一下那辆车吗? |
[05:37] | It was a pickup. | 那是辆皮卡 |
[05:42] | With one of those cover things | 车后面还有那种… |
[05:43] | on the back, you know, a… Camper top. | -敞蓬-露营敞蓬 |
[05:45] | I know what it’s called. | 这我知道 |
[05:46] | Look, Roger was a regular, okay? | 罗杰常到这儿喝啤酒 |
[05:48] | Draft beer. | |
[05:49] | Tonight, he’s drinking J.D. | 今晚,他喝的是威士忌 坐了有一个半钟 |
[05:50] | Straight up, six in an hour. | |
[05:51] | If you ask me, he was looking for trouble. | 他好像是来找人麻烦的 |
[06:05] | I’ve been searching high and low for a blunt object. | 我到处都在找有无钝器 |
[06:07] | Crowbar, two-by-four, brick, something like that. | 铁橇,砖块之类的东西 |
[06:10] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[06:12] | But I did find this crack pipe. | 就找到了一个破裂管子 |
[06:13] | (voice grows fainter) I’ll get it back to the lab, | 我把它拿回实验室去 |
[06:15] | see if I can get some prints off of it. | 看看能否提取出指纹 |
[06:18] | This roof’s not that accessible, you know? | 这屋顶很难上来 |
[06:19] | (almost inaudible) Besides, coming all the way up here to get high and low… | 而且,要从楼下 爬上这里的话… |
[06:23] | (inaudible) | |
[06:26] | Swab it, print it, bag it. | 提取指纹后装袋 |
[06:27] | See if you can find out who smoked it. | 看能否查出是谁用的 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:53] | Wow. | |
[06:54] | .50-caliber. | 点五口径 |
[06:56] | Yeah, you need a cannon | 是的.要有把大口径枪 才能发出这种子弹 |
[06:57] | to fire a hunk of lead that big. | |
[06:59] | Feel like hunting for a bullet? | 接下来就是找弹头了 |
[07:00] | Anything it might have hit, it would have ripped right through. | 被它打中的东西 肯定被穿透而过 |
[07:04] | Thing’s probably still moving. | 事情还远没结束呢 |
[07:12] | Leah. | 莉亚 |
[07:15] | Good to have you back on nights. | 很高兴你值夜班 |
[07:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:18] | I hate days. | 我讨厌白天值班 |
[07:20] | I came to you for your expert opinion. | 我是来征求你一些 专家意见的 |
[07:23] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[07:24] | See what you can make of this. | 你对这个了解多少 |
[07:28] | Hmm. | |
[07:30] | Use of only black and gray ink | 只有黑灰颜色墨水… |
[07:33] | is known as fine-line. | 用的是细纹笔 |
[07:35] | Not a “scratcher” job. | 这不是让别人纹的 |
[07:36] | You recognize this? | 你能看出来? |
[07:37] | Signed by the artist himself. | 上面有“艺术家” 亲笔签名.你来看看 |
[07:39] | Take a look. | |
[07:42] | L-I? | |
[07:43] | In Roman numerals, two. | 罗马数字中的二 |
[07:45] | As in “tat-too.” | 也就是“图腾” |
[07:46] | Premier skin artist in Vegas. | 维加斯最顶尖的纹身家… |
[07:48] | Also a PhD in psychology. | 还是个心理学博士 |
[07:50] | He’s a shrink? | 他也纹身? |
[07:51] | Mm-hmm. | |
[07:52] | So he gets in your head and under your skin, huh? | 他也在你身上纹过了? |
[07:56] | You’re a gem. | 你真可爱 |
[07:57] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[07:59] | I got a new one. | 我还纹了个新图 |
[08:01] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:02] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[08:05] | Nice. | 不错 |
[08:07] | The rose is still my favorite, though. | 玫瑰还是我的最爱 |
[08:16] | (whirring) | |
[08:26] | Is the doctor in? | 医生在吗? |
[08:27] | Yes, I am. | 我在 |
[08:36] | Hmm. | |
[08:38] | Skin and ink, ink and skin… | 皮肤和墨水,墨水和皮肤 |
[08:41] | one makes the other one live. | 两者缺一不可 |
[08:43] | You see, that’s | 你们看… |
[08:46] | strength | 这象征力量 |
[08:47] | and that’s superiority | 无上的实力 |
[08:48] | and that’s ambition without limit. | 还有无限的野心 |
[08:50] | See, it’s the chosen one. | 这是精选过的 |
[08:53] | Hmm. | |
[09:01] | This is my book. | 这是我的记录本 |
[09:04] | All my victims. | 所有客人都在里面 |
[09:07] | His name was Jimmy Maurer. | 他曾经叫吉米.穆勒 |
[09:13] | Was? | 曾经? |
[09:14] | What do you mean, that’s not his name anymore? | 你是说,他现在 不再叫这名了? |
[09:17] | He died, didn’t he? | 他不是死了吗? |
[09:18] | Well, his fate was inevitable. | 他的命运无可避免 |
[09:20] | I simply gave it form. | 我实话实说而已 |
[09:21] | Strength, superiority and ambition, huh? | 力量,实力和野心? |
[09:27] | Not exactly the characteristics of an angel. | 这根本不是 天使具有的特点 |
[09:30] | No, it’s not an angel. | 不,这不是天使 |
[09:32] | It’s Greek mythology. | 这是希腊神话人物 |
[09:34] | Icarus. | 伊卡洛斯 |
[09:34] | He flew too close to the sun on wings of feathers and wax. | 他飞得离太阳太近 以至于蜡翅膀融化了 |
[09:38] | And when the wax melted, he plunged to his death. | 蜡翅膀融化时 他也就摔死了 |
[09:41] | Hubris. | 是过分自傲 |
[09:42] | Is that what brought Jimmy down, as well? | 那也是吉米的死因吧? |
[09:45] | Hey, man, you tell us. | 伙计,你跟我们说说 |
[09:47] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[09:51] | Hey, Greggy, any luck on those blood and hair samples? | 小格,血液和头发 样本出结果了吗? |
[09:54] | Don’t insult me. | 别侮辱我 |
[09:55] | Luck is for those without skill. | 这种事靠的不是运气 |
[09:57] | Hmm, spoken like a man who’s never hit a jackpot. | 听起来好像永远 都不能中六合彩 |
[10:00] | Sad but true. | 确实如此 |
[10:02] | Slot plot on the blood and hair… | 血液和头发上 提取的样本… |
[10:04] | came back negative. | 结果是阴性 都是动物身上的 |
[10:05] | Not human. They’re animal. | 都是动物身上的 |
[10:07] | Hmm. | |
[10:09] | You can take that with you if you want. | 你想拿走样本的话就拿吧 |
[10:12] | Thanks, I will. | 谢了,我会的 |
[10:13] | And I spoke with Brass. | 我和布拉斯谈过了 |
[10:14] | That squirrelly tattoo artist had a record. | 那个纹身家有过案底 |
[10:17] | For what? | 因为什么? |
[10:18] | Drug conviction: Crack cocaine. | 吸食古柯咸 |
[10:20] | You got a print off of that pipe? | 那根管子提取出指纹了吗? |
[10:21] | Lab’s working on it now. | 实验室正加紧提取 |
[10:23] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿,医生 |
[10:24] | Hi, fellows. | 你们好 |
[10:25] | Cause of death… any takers? | 你们知道死因吗? |
[10:27] | Phew. Blunt force trauma. | 钝器撞击致死 |
[10:30] | You know if he’s asking | 如果他不问… |
[10:31] | we’re not going to figure it out. | 我们也不会知道死因 |
[10:33] | Nicely played. | 说得好 |
[10:34] | It’s suffocation. | 有窒息现象 |
[10:34] | After I cleaned him up, I noticed bluish | 清理干净后 我在他的嘴唇周围… |
[10:37] | discolorations on his lips | 发现一些小斑点 |
[10:39] | and on what’s left of his nail beds. | 在他的指甲里也有 |
[10:43] | Cyanosis? | 黄萎病? |
[10:45] | Body was starved for oxygen. | 死者缺氧而死 |
[10:46] | Strangled, and then thrown off of the roof? | 被掐死后才从 屋顶上扔下来的? |
[10:49] | Found no ligature marks on his neck | 他的脖子上没有勒痕 |
[10:51] | no petechial hemorrhaging. | 没有淤血 |
[10:53] | Hence, no forcible suffocation. | 因此,这不是强制性窒息 |
[10:55] | Okay, not beaten to death | 不是被钝器致死 也不是被勒死 |
[10:56] | not strangled to death. | 也不是被勒死 |
[10:57] | But something bad went down on that roof. | 但屋顶上突出来一块 |
[10:58] | He left half his head up there, man. | 他的半个 脑袋撞到上面去了 |
[11:00] | Uh, more like… uh… | 这应该有… |
[11:02] | 25%. | 25%的机率 |
[11:03] | Suffocation means he died with his brain | 窒息现象 表示他死的时候… |
[11:05] | still in his head. | 头脑还有着意识 |
[11:07] | Yeah, but there’s no evidence | 是的.但没有证据证明… |
[11:08] | of anyone else at the scene. | 当时有人在现场 |
[11:09] | How do you suffocate alone on a rooftop? | 一个人怎么能在 屋顶上掐死自己? |
[11:12] | You don’t. | 不可能 |
[11:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:14] | High impact from a high altitude. | 高海拔所产生的影响 |
[11:16] | Well, above 15,000 feet, hypoxia can occur in minutes. | 一万五千尺高空 数分钟就能出现缺氧现象 |
[11:21] | He died in the sky. | 他在半空就死了 |
[11:23] | Yeah… and the rest is gravity. | 是的.剩下的就是地心引力 |
[11:32] | You know, your vic was an interesting guy. | 真搞不懂那个死者 |
[11:34] | He had no home address. | 他没有家庭住址 |
[11:35] | Just post office boxes | 就只有邮箱号码 |
[11:36] | in California, Utah, Vegas. | 在加州,犹他,维加斯 |
[11:39] | Drive a car? | 他开车吗? |
[11:40] | Nissan XTerra. | 尼桑牌轿车 |
[11:42] | Cali tags and license, but he was all squared away. | 车牌和驾照都一应俱全 |
[11:44] | None of this explains | 但这不能解释… |
[11:45] | how he dropped out of the sky. | 他是怎么从空中坠落的 |
[11:47] | Well, the, uh, possibilities are limited. | 可能性的确很小 |
[11:50] | Either he was pushed out of a plane | 他要不就是从 飞机上被推下 |
[11:52] | or he stowed away in the landing gear, or, um… | 要不就是爬上 起落架时掉下的 |
[11:55] | skydiving gone bad. | 或者是跳伞出了意外 |
[11:58] | Oh, none of that works. | 这些假设都不成立 |
[11:59] | I talked to Air Traffic Control | 我问过航空控制局 |
[12:00] | and they had no aircraft operating in that area | 那个区域当时 并没有飞机飞过 |
[12:03] | at that time. | |
[12:09] | La Lluvia de Peces. | |
[12:11] | What? | 什么? |
[12:13] | The raining of fish. | 意指“雨中的鱼” |
[12:14] | Occasionally, usually in the early spring | 有时候,早春下雨时 |
[12:17] | in Yoro, Honduras, it rains, um… | 在约罗,洪都拉斯 |
[12:21] | sardines. | 都会出现沙丁鱼 |
[12:23] | Sardines? That’s funny. | 沙丁鱼?有趣 |
[12:26] | Really. | 是的 |
[12:27] | I’ve seen it. | 我见过 |
[12:27] | I mean, the scientific explanation is… | 这个现象的科学解释就是… |
[12:30] | this sounds like a Grissom thing… | 这似乎有点像格里森的理论 |
[12:32] | is that they get sucked out of the ocean | 这些鱼是被海上的龙卷风… |
[12:34] | by these waterspouts that are like, you know, | 给引出大海的,就比如… |
[12:37] | you know, tornadoes, and, uh, then… | 海上的旋风,然后… |
[12:38] | Look, the point is, Warrick | 问题是… |
[12:42] | they got to come from somewhere. | 这些鱼一定来自某个地方 |
[12:45] | They got to come from somewhere. | 它们一定来自某个地方 |
[12:51] | What the hell were you doing in Honduras? | 你去洪都拉斯干嘛? |
[12:58] | Bobby. | 博比 |
[12:58] | Not a lot of guns chambered | 点五口径的枪可不多 |
[13:00] | for 50 AE. | |
[13:01] | It kind of narrows the field. | 这样的枪屈指可数 |
[13:03] | Got AMT | 自动上膛… 点五口径,增压枪管… |
[13:04] | Auto Mag Five, LAR Grizzly… | 点五口径,增压枪管… |
[13:07] | Desert Eagle? | 是“沙鹰”吗? |
[13:08] | Yeah, how’d you know? | 没错,你怎么知道? |
[13:09] | I had O’Riley run the vic | 欧莱利到枪支注册部 查过死者档案 |
[13:11] | for registered firearms. | |
[13:12] | It turns out that Roger Mitchel purchased | 结果是罗杰.迈克尔 曾买过一把… |
[13:14] | a Magnum Research Desert Eagle | 大威力的“沙鹰”手枪 |
[13:15] | Mark-Seven three weeks ago. | 是三周前在“马克店”买的 |
[13:17] | I know the gun. | 我知道这把枪 |
[13:18] | Idiot-big and shiny. | 口径大,还银光闪闪 |
[13:21] | Right, well, you know | 是的… |
[13:22] | some men feel the need to compensate. | 有些人觉得自己需要这个 |
[13:24] | Actually, a gun like that intimidates, makes a statement. | 说实话,那把枪 能给人一种威慑 |
[13:28] | Yes, it does. | 完全正确 一向喝啤酒的人 突然喝起了威士忌 |
[13:29] | Beer drinker switches to bourbon. | 一向喝啤酒的人 突然喝起了威士忌 |
[13:31] | He’s got himself a brand-new gun. | 还买了一把新手枪 |
[13:33] | He’s just looking for a fight. | 他想和人打斗 |
[13:35] | Statement is, “Bring it on.” | 于是招来这个结果 |
[13:36] | So, full of liquid courage, he hauls out the big iron. | 酒壮熊人胆,他拔出手枪 |
[13:42] | But a drunk is not hard to disarm. | 但是,醉汉很容易就能制服 |
[13:45] | (grunting) | |
[13:48] | (gunshot) | |
[13:49] | Vic gets shot with his own weapon. | 死者是被自己的枪杀死的 |
[13:52] | And the perp walks away with the murder weapon. | 而嫌疑人却拿着凶器逃跑了 |
[13:55] | According to Trace, the yellow dust | 搜索引擎显示… |
[13:56] | on Jimmy Maurer’s leg was Pinion Pine pollen. | 吉米脚上的黄色粉末是 “小齿松树”花粉 |
[14:00] | Say that three times fast. | 快进三倍看看 |
[14:02] | Pinion’s a desert tree found in higher elevations | “小齿松树”是一种 高海拔沙漠植物 |
[14:05] | 4,500 feet and up. | 大约是四千五百英尺 |
[14:08] | 4,500 feet… | 四千五百英尺… |
[14:11] | Mount Potosi. | 波托西山脉 |
[14:12] | Yeah, it fits the bill to a tee. | 是的,这恰好符合 |
[14:14] | I think our vic was there before he died. | 死者在死之前去过那里 |
[14:16] | That’s on the ground. | 那是在地面 |
[14:17] | Let’s get on the Net and figure out how he got into the air. | 再上网查查他是 如何去到空中的 |
[14:19] | Yeah, look under what? Hot air balloons? | 怎么查?查热气球吗? |
[14:21] | There was nothing in the air. | 空中什么都没有 |
[14:23] | I mean, we can… | 可以这样… |
[14:24] | (typing) | |
[14:25] | Flying? | 飞行? |
[14:26] | You’re a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[14:28] | Of course. | 这个当然 |
[14:29] | Pinion Pine Pollen, | Pinion Pine Pollen 小齿松树花粉… |
[14:31] | Pinion Pine Pollen. | 小齿松树花粉 |
[14:33] | That camper-top pickup was reported stolen. | 那辆皮卡已经有人报失 |
[14:37] | The R.O. Is a Ned Bookman. | 车主名叫尼德.布克曼 |
[14:40] | Lives in Henderson. | 就住在哈德森 |
[14:41] | Well, that’s three miles from here. | 离这儿只有几英里 |
[14:43] | That’s walking distance. | 还真不远 |
[14:44] | Gets better. | 还有更好的消息 |
[14:45] | Ned Bookman and our vic live on the same street. | 尼德和死者就住在同一条街 |
[14:49] | Ooh, neighbors. | 还是邻居 |
[15:02] | Ignition block’s intact. | 打火塞完好无损 |
[15:06] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有闯入迹象 |
[15:09] | Hey, do you smell something? | 你有没有闻到什么? |
[15:12] | Like what? | 什么? |
[15:14] | Something… | 一些… |
[15:15] | fruity. | 水果的味道 |
[15:17] | I thought that was your perfume. | 我还以为是你喷的香水 |
[15:20] | No. | 不 |
[15:20] | I never wear perfume at work. | 工作时我从不喷香水 |
[15:22] | It dulls the sense of smell. | 这会影响嗅觉 |
[15:31] | A-ha. | |
[15:41] | Mulberries. | 桑葚 |
[15:45] | (tones sounding) | |
[15:52] | (lower tone sounding) | |
[15:55] | (lower tone sounding) | |
[16:00] | (higher tone sounding) | |
[16:03] | (very low tone sounding) | |
[16:17] | (camera clicking) | |
[16:20] | It’s amazing how simple it is. | 这看起来真够简单的 |
[16:22] | Air fills the canopy and you’re off. | 靠着那帐篷就能飞起来 |
[16:24] | Yeah, sounds like you want to go for a spin. | 听口气你好像想试一试 |
[16:26] | Well, it looks like it might be a rush. | 这也许太匆忙了 |
[16:33] | Paragliding’s a two-piece system… | 滑翔要注意两点… |
[16:36] | harness and canopy. | 绳子和伞篷 |
[16:36] | Now, the canopies are fitted to you according to body weight | 伞蓬是按你们的 体重专门制作 |
[16:39] | so if anyone has dropped a few for vanity | 如果谁还有什么疑问… |
[16:42] | speak up now, please. | 现在就说出来 |
[16:45] | No? | 没有? |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:48] | You’re going to want to look around. | 你们想到周围去看看 |
[16:51] | Take in the sights. | 观赏这里的风景 |
[16:53] | Do it. | 那就去吧 |
[16:55] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受 |
[16:56] | The best view in the world. | 世界上最美的风景 但别忘了,我们不是 天生就长翅膀 |
[16:57] | But don’t forget, we weren’t born with wings. | 但别忘了,我们不是 天生就长翅膀 |
[17:00] | We had to make them. | 我们要做“翅膀” |
[17:01] | So respect the equipment, okay? | 保护好自己的装备,懂吗? |
[17:05] | All right, then. It’s time to fly. | 好了,开始滑翔吧 |
[17:08] | Any last questions? | 还有问题吗? |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:11] | Yeah, I know Jimmy. | 我知道吉米 |
[17:12] | The guy’s got an attitude. Cocky. | 那家伙有点自大 |
[17:15] | Might be able to handle his own in the air | 他也许是可以在 空中驾驭自如 |
[17:17] | but I don’t care for his style. | 但我不喜欢他的风格 |
[17:20] | What’s his style? | 什么风格? |
[17:21] | Well, he likes to grandstand. | 他喜欢出风头 |
[17:22] | You know, this sport’s about soaring. | 这可是一项飞行运动 |
[17:24] | He’s about showing off. | 他却处处爱作秀 |
[17:27] | Looks like it should be about having fun. | 这运动本来就很有乐趣 |
[17:30] | Yeah, it’s about having fun. | 没错,它是很有乐趣 |
[17:32] | But there’s etiquette. | 但也要把持有度 |
[17:34] | I mean, a guy breezes in from nowhere | 他自己总是喜欢作秀 |
[17:36] | does things his own way… | 我行我素 |
[17:38] | Ah, maybe the… | 像他那种人… |
[17:39] | walk back’ll humble him a little. | 多跑几次回头路 也许能给他点教训 |
[17:41] | The walk back? | 回头路? |
[17:42] | When you fly | 在飞行时… |
[17:43] | you need thermals | 如果你要飞起来 |
[17:44] | or upshots of air used for lift. | 需要热气流或者向上风力 |
[17:45] | I mean, on a good day, you can stay airborne for hours. | 天气好的时候,你可在 空中飞上几个小时 |
[17:48] | How high do these thermals get? | 多高才会有这种热气流? |
[17:50] | Well, you can take them as far as they take you. | 你可以一直 爬到有气流为止 |
[17:52] | One time I was above 18,000 feet, when I came down | 有一次,我在一万 八千尺的地方 |
[17:56] | I was about 35 miles from where I launched. | 最后降落在距起飞点 35英里外的地方 |
[17:59] | Whoa. | |
[18:00] | Yeah, the walk back. | 回头路 |
[18:01] | That’s Jimmy’s truck; it’s been there | 那车是吉米的 昨天起它就一直在那儿 |
[18:04] | since yesterday. | |
[18:05] | What kind of trouble is he in anyway? | 他碰上什么麻烦了? |
[18:08] | The worst kind. | 最糟的麻烦 |
[18:10] | Thanks, Rick. | 谢了,瑞克 |
[18:15] | Ah, crap! | 见鬼! |
[18:17] | Like we said, your truck’s not here. | 就如我们所说 你的车不在里面 |
[18:19] | So why didn’t you report it stolen? | 你为何没有报失? |
[18:22] | Look, I got another car. | 我还有一辆车 |
[18:24] | I hardly ever use the pickup. | 我很少开那辆皮卡 |
[18:26] | I work nights. | 我上夜班 |
[18:28] | Anybody could’ve stolen it. | 一定是被人偷了 |
[18:31] | You know, I mean… | 我是说… |
[18:32] | it could happen. | 它被人偷了 |
[18:40] | Hmm. | |
[18:41] | Hide-a-key. | 钥匙盒 |
[18:45] | Empty. | 是空的 |
[18:46] | Anybody else | 有人知道这个吗? |
[18:48] | know about this? | |
[18:49] | Apparently. | 这很显然 |
[18:50] | Now how well did you know the victim? | 你跟死者熟吗? |
[18:52] | Roger lived across the street. | 罗杰就住在街对面 |
[18:55] | Didn’t make us pals, just neighbors. | 我们只是邻居 |
[18:58] | Looks like Roger’s got a mulberry tree. | 罗杰家好像还有棵桑葚树 |
[19:02] | So, Ned, we found | 尼德,在你的车上 |
[19:06] | mulberry branches in your pickup | 我们发现了一些桑葚枝叶 |
[19:08] | and there’s a mulberry tree | 你那死去的邻居… |
[19:10] | in your dead neighbor’s yard. | 家里正好有一棵桑葚树 |
[19:13] | I’m starting to like you, Ned | 一开始我喜欢你,尼德 |
[19:16] | and not in a good way. | 但印象并不好 |
[19:17] | Uh, F-F-Frank Kraft stole my truck. | 弗兰克.克拉福特 偷了我的车 |
[19:20] | Uh… | |
[19:22] | I mean, I mean he-he borrowed it. | 我是说,他是借走的 |
[19:25] | He-he… | 他… |
[19:26] | he borrows my stuff. | 他借了我的车 |
[19:29] | I don’t mind. | 我并不介意 |
[19:31] | Let me guess, um, Frank Kraft lives in | 我来猜猜,弗兰克 克拉福特就住在… |
[19:34] | the blue house on the other side of the fence. | 阑珊另一边的蓝色房子里 |
[19:37] | He and Roger, uh… | 他和罗杰… |
[19:39] | had problems. | 有过节 |
[19:40] | But you didn’t hear it from me. | 千万别说是我讲的 |
[19:47] | Please don’t say anything. | 别说是我讲的 |
[19:56] | This guy’s got a surfboard for California | 这家伙有去 加州用的冲浪板 |
[19:59] | and a snowboard for Utah. | 去犹他州用的滑雪板 |
[20:03] | And a paragliding canopy for Nevada. | 还有内华达用的滑翔伞 |
[20:07] | Ripped to shreds. | 都成碎片了 |
[20:12] | It’s mine now. | 现在它是我的了 |
[20:14] | I’ll swab it for epithelials. | 我要提取上面的皮层细胞 |
[20:15] | If his canopy was ripped to shreds, | 他的伞都成了碎片… |
[20:17] | what the hell was he flying with? | 那他是用什么飞起来的? |
[20:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[20:28] | “Guess you can fly with anything. | “你可以用 任何东西飞起来” |
[20:30] | Find me when you get back… T.” | “回来时找我就行-T” |
[20:32] | What? | 什么? |
[20:37] | I’ll check it out. | 我这就去查 |
[20:42] | Jimmy once told me | 吉米曾跟我说… |
[20:43] | “Only a paraglider knows why the birds sing.” | “只有滑翔者知道 鸟儿为何唱歌” |
[20:46] | (chuckling) | |
[20:47] | That sounds like a line. | 似乎有点道理 |
[20:49] | It is. They all use it. | 是的.他们都这样说 |
[20:51] | Skydivers, hang gliders, pilots. | 跳伞者,滑翔者,飞行员 |
[20:54] | On some girls it even works. | 用在一些女孩身上也管用 |
[20:57] | Did it work on you? | 对你管用吗? |
[20:59] | My art is an attempt to express what it feels like to fly | 我追求的艺术是 表现飞行时的快感 |
[21:03] | and Jimmy was helping me feel that. | 这点吉米帮过我很多 |
[21:07] | Jimmy’s leg loops are unbuckled. How come? | 吉米的脚环没扣,怎么回事? |
[21:09] | He never buckled them. | 他从来都不扣 |
[21:11] | Jimmy enjoyed showing people up. | 吉米喜欢出风头 |
[21:13] | It wasn’t enough for him to be a great flyer. | 他并不是一个 很出色的滑翔者 |
[21:15] | He needed everyone to see that he was fearless. | 他想让所有人 知道自己无所畏惧 |
[21:19] | I know that didn’t sit real well | 难怪他的性格… |
[21:22] | with Rick Weston. | 不合瑞克的口味 |
[21:25] | When did you take this one? | 这张你是何时拍的? |
[21:26] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[21:27] | And is that the canopy Jimmy normally flew with? | 这是吉米常用来 飞行的滑翔伞? |
[21:30] | Mm-mm. | |
[21:31] | Where’d he get it? | 他在哪儿买的? |
[21:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:33] | He told me somebody messed with his rig, | 他跟我说有人 把他的伞弄坏了 |
[21:35] | but that wasn’t going to keep him out of the air. | 但这并不能 阻止他上天飞行 |
[21:38] | And who’s he butting heads with here? | 他前面那个人是谁? |
[21:41] | Fred Dacks. | 弗雷德.戴斯 |
[21:42] | Who’s that? | 他怎么样? |
[21:43] | He’s a good flyer. He’s very competitive. | 他是个很出色的 滑翔者,很有竞争力 |
[21:44] | And by the looks of things, | 从两个人的表情来看… |
[21:46] | he was pretty competitive with Jimmy. | 他和吉米的 火药味好像很浓 |
[21:48] | Always. | 一直都如此 你以为这就可 让我向你认输? |
[21:49] | You think that’s going to give you the edge? | 你以为这就可 让我向你认输? |
[21:52] | I could fly with anything. | 我用任何东西都可以飞 |
[21:54] | Then show me some air, punk. | 那就做给我看看,白痴 |
[21:59] | (clicking) | |
[22:01] | Is that Fred there | 黄白相间那个伞… |
[22:03] | in the yellow and white canopy? | 是弗雷德的吗? |
[22:04] | Jimmy followed his line. | 吉米当时跟着 他的飞行路线 |
[22:06] | He went after him hard. | 一直紧跟着他 |
[22:07] | Had to win at all costs. | 他要不惜代价赢他 |
[22:09] | Expensive price to pay. | 这代价可真高 |
[22:14] | This guy Kraft has a dozen complaints filed against him | 这个区的居民 有好几次… |
[22:17] | by residents on the block. | 控诉过那个克拉福特 |
[22:19] | Property line disputes, petty theft, one assault. | 和近邻争吵,小偷小摸 行为,有一次故意伤害 |
[22:24] | A regular Mr. Rogers. | 和罗杰差不多 |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:28] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[22:29] | Creative parking? | “创意草坪”? |
[22:30] | Something. | 差不多 |
[22:45] | (knocking) | |
[22:52] | What do you want? | 有什么事? |
[22:54] | Frank Kraft? | 弗兰克.克拉福特? |
[22:55] | So what? | 什么事? |
[22:56] | Detective O’Riley. | 我是维加斯警局的 欧莱利警官 |
[22:57] | Vegas P.D. | |
[22:58] | This is Catherine Willows from the Crime Lab. | 这是犯罪鉴证科的 凯瑟琳.维乐丝 |
[23:00] | We’d like to have a few words with you. | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[23:02] | Show me the badge. | 先让我看警徽 |
[23:05] | That’s a hell of a bruise you’ve got | 你的下巴那道 淤痕好像很深… |
[23:07] | on your chin, Mr. Kraft. | 克拉福特先生 |
[23:09] | How did you get that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[23:10] | I sent away for it. | 我“定购”的 |
[23:11] | You want one of your own? | 你也想来一道吗? |
[23:13] | (chuckles lightly) | |
[23:17] | Recoil’s a bitch, isn’t it? | 后座力真是可恶,对吗? |
[23:20] | (gunshot, grunting) | |
[23:23] | Do you have a dog? | 你养有狗吗? |
[23:25] | Do you have a warrant? | 你们有搜查证吗? |
[23:27] | No, we’re just talking here. | 没有,我们就在这里谈 |
[23:31] | Nice fellow. | 真是“合作” |
[23:33] | According to the manager, | 据经理说… |
[23:34] | Fred Dacks has been working here for three years. | 弗雷德.戴斯在 这儿做了三年了 |
[23:37] | Model employee, knows his gear. | 示范员当然熟知 自己的装备 |
[23:39] | Hi. | Hi. -嗨-嗨 |
[23:40] | I’m looking for Fred Dacks. | 我想找一下 弗雷德.戴斯 |
[23:42] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那边 |
[23:43] | Thanks. You’re welcome. | -谢谢-不客气 |
[23:44] | But guess who just got hired here a month ago? | 猜猜谁一个月前 来这儿工作? |
[23:48] | Uh, Jimmy Maurer? | 吉米.穆勒? |
[23:49] | Yeah. Small world, huh? | 世界真是小 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 我同意 |
[23:53] | Fred Dacks? | 弗雷德.戴斯? |
[23:54] | Yeah, what can I do for you? | 是的,有什么事吗? |
[23:55] | I’m Warrick Brown. This is Nick Stokes. | 我是沃利克.布朗 这是尼克.斯托克斯 |
[23:58] | We’re from the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 维加斯犯罪鉴证科 |
[23:59] | We need to ask you a few questions about Jimmy Maurer. | 我们想问你几个 关于吉米的问题 |
[24:03] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[24:03] | The guy was a punk. | 他是个混蛋 |
[24:05] | Other than paragliding and working here | 除了滑翔和在这儿工作 |
[24:07] | we had nothing in common. | 我们毫无共同点 |
[24:09] | Except maybe that tattoo right there. | 也许还有那个纹身 |
[24:13] | Yeah, only ’cause that fool bit it off me. | 这都是因为那个白痴 |
[24:16] | This was a one-of-a-kind | 自从他来这儿之后 |
[24:17] | around here until he rolled in | |
[24:18] | with his little birdman or whatever. | 他也纹了个“飞人” |
[24:20] | You mean Icarus, right? | 你是说伊卡洛斯? |
[24:21] | Whatever, it doesn’t change a thing. | 不过,这改变不了一个事实 |
[24:23] | The guy was a mouth. | 这家伙总是说大话 |
[24:24] | He threw shade all over the place. | 去到哪儿都招人厌 |
[24:26] | Really? | 是吗? |
[24:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:28] | Funny, that’s what we heard about you. | 我们也听说你的事了 |
[24:31] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗? |
[24:32] | From who? That artsy chick? | 那个妞儿说的? |
[24:33] | He was sticking it to her. | 他早就和她有一腿 你以为她能说出什么好话? |
[24:34] | What did you think she was going to say? | 你以为她能说出什么好话? |
[24:36] | Plus, she was still pissed at me | 我没参加她那所谓的画展 |
[24:38] | that I didn’t take part | 她就一直对我心存芥蒂 |
[24:39] | in her little “masterpiece.” | |
[24:40] | That really doesn’t concern me, Mr. Dacks. | 戴斯先生 我关心的并不是这些 |
[24:42] | What I want to know is | 我想知道… |
[24:43] | did you fly with Jimmy the day he died? | 在他死的那天 你和他一起飞过吗? |
[24:46] | Hell, no. | 没有 |
[24:47] | I wouldn’t fly with him. | 我从不和他一起飞 |
[24:49] | Dude can’t match my skills. | 那家伙根本没什么能耐 |
[24:50] | Nothing but a menace. | 只会夸夸其谈 |
[24:52] | Try again. | 看看这个 |
[24:53] | Your yellow canopy. | 你的黄色滑翔伞 |
[24:57] | We know that’s you, Fred. | 我们知道那是 你的伞,弗雷德 |
[24:59] | Oh, yeah. See? | 是吗? |
[25:00] | Tight line, leading edge | 绳索绷紧,伞缘迎风 |
[25:01] | to the wind. Carving it up. | |
[25:04] | Must be me. | 这一定是我 |
[25:05] | (driving rock music pounding) | |
[25:12] | I’m gone, baby! | 我走了,宝贝! |
[25:16] | Ow! | |
[25:23] | Whoo! Yeah! | |
[25:25] | Yeah, yeah, I remember now, all right? | 我想起来了 |
[25:27] | Last time I saw Jimmy, he was still | 上次我见到吉米时… |
[25:28] | on the ground tugging on his junk. | 他还在地上拉自己的伞 |
[25:30] | It wasn’t his junk. It was someone else’s. | 那不是他的伞 那是别人的 |
[25:32] | Well, then, why are you talking to me, man? | 你为何要跟我谈? |
[25:35] | ‘Cause the only rig I got is my own. | 我唯一有的装备 是我自己的 |
[25:37] | We done? | 问完了吗? |
[25:39] | Yeah, for now. | 目前是的 |
[25:40] | Uh-huh. | |
[25:45] | Uh, you know what? | 知道吗? |
[25:47] | I’ll take this one. | 这个我买了 |
[25:51] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[25:52] | Citizen Ned doesn’t want to get involved? | 尼德是不想介入此事 |
[25:54] | Kraft scares the crap out of the guy. | 克拉福特把他给吓坏了 |
[25:56] | Well, I guess he doesn’t want to be seen talking to us. | 他似乎是不想告诉我们 |
[25:59] | Boiled down, basically he said Kraft and the vic | 毕竟,他起码跟我们说了 |
[26:03] | had a pretty bad history. | 死者和克拉福特有过过节 |
[26:04] | Yeah, that’s becoming really clear. | 是的,这再明显不过了 |
[26:07] | Check this out. | 来看那个 克拉福特偷埃德蒙家的电 |
[26:08] | Kraft was stealing cable from Edmonds. | 克拉福特偷埃德蒙家的电 |
[26:10] | Edmonds cuts the line. | 埃德蒙把电线给切了 |
[26:11] | Hate thy neighbor. | 邻居间的芥蒂 |
[26:13] | Did Ned mention anything about Kraft’s dog? | 尼德提到过 克拉福特家的狗吗? |
[26:15] | Only that it was always chained up in the yard. | 它通常都是栓在院子里 |
[26:19] | And always barking. | 还一直老叫 |
[26:23] | (barking) | |
[26:24] | (tires screeching) | 我在想… |
[26:25] | I’m starting to think | 我在想… |
[26:26] | the victim may have taken care of that. | 死者也许 “照料”过那条狗 |
[26:29] | What about the tire marks? | 那轮胎印是怎么回事? |
[26:31] | Not enough detail… we’d never get a match. | 我们现在掌握的 证据还不够 |
[26:34] | We can’t check Kraft’s property out | 没有搜查证,就无法 搜查克拉福特的家 |
[26:37] | without a warrant. | |
[26:38] | But… | 不过… |
[26:42] | Oh, that won’t get you a warrant, either. | 这并不非要搜查证不可 |
[26:45] | You like jigsaw puzzles? | 你喜欢玩拼图吗? |
[27:17] | Epithelials on the slashed canopy | 破碎伞蓬上的皮质细胞… |
[27:18] | match the ones on the sleeping bag drawstring. | 和睡袋拉绳上的 皮质细胞相吻合 |
[27:21] | Fred Dacks, both places. | 都是弗雷德.戴斯的 |
[27:23] | Thank you and good night. | 祝各位晚安 |
[27:25] | (exhales) | |
[27:27] | So Fred does a number | 弗雷德对吉米的 伞蓬动手脚 |
[27:28] | on Jimmy’s canopy to keep him from flying. | 让他无法进行滑翔 |
[27:31] | He’s threatened by the guy. | 他一直受到他的威胁 |
[27:32] | It’s to keep from getting shown up, you know. | 这办法可以让他无法上场 |
[27:34] | He needs to be the top dog, huh? Hmm. | H他想成为受人瞩目的人? |
[27:37] | Yeah, that sounds like you. | 是的,这听来倒很像你 |
[27:38] | Who? You. | -谁? -你 |
[27:39] | That sounds like both of you. | 这倒很像你们俩 |
[27:41] | Now please, can you take this | 你能不能到别处去看? |
[27:43] | somewhere else? | |
[27:44] | So… Jimmy gets a new canopy. | 吉米买了个新伞蓬 |
[27:47] | Flies, dies. | 滑翔,死亡 |
[27:47] | Comes down unattached. | 这似乎没什么关联 我们没找到伞蓬 也没找到绳子 |
[27:48] | We got no canopy, we got no harness. | 我们没找到伞蓬 也没找到绳子 |
[27:51] | If we want to find out what happened, | 如果要查出事情真相… |
[27:53] | we need to find that rig. | 就要把那伞蓬找出来 |
[27:53] | Well, you’re not going to find it here. | 你在这儿是找不到的 |
[27:56] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿… |
[27:57] | Have you taken your medication today? | 你今天吃药了吗? |
[27:59] | See ya. | 再见 |
[28:02] | 125 hertz? | 125赫兹? |
[28:04] | Minus 30 decibels. | 再减去30分贝 |
[28:05] | It’s a significant decline from your last visit. | 和上次对比 你的听力有明显下降 |
[28:08] | Yes, but most human speech is above 300 hertz. | 是的,但人的声音 一般都在300赫兹以上 |
[28:12] | My midrange is still clear. | 我仍听得很清晰 |
[28:13] | If it were clear all the time, you wouldn’t be here. | 若一直都是如此 你就不会来这儿了 |
[28:16] | I think it’s time to consider | 我想应该是时候… |
[28:18] | something like… surgery. | 考虑一下手术了 |
[28:22] | Think about it. | 好好考虑吧 |
[28:25] | Let me know. | 尽快给我答复 |
[28:34] | He took off here | 他从这里起飞 |
[28:36] | and he came down here, right? | 降落到这里,对吗? |
[28:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:40] | Now, the canopy’s designed to soar. | 伞蓬是用来滑翔的 |
[28:43] | Has to fall downwind of the body. | 还要迎着顺风滑翔 |
[28:44] | And at 15,000 feet, wind was northeast | 在一万五千英尺,风向东北 |
[28:49] | at 22 miles per hour. | 时速约22英里 |
[28:51] | Well, we get a little classical dynamics going on | 如果运用一点经典动力学 |
[28:54] | we can find this rig. | 就能找到那个伞蓬 |
[29:03] | Search area is northeast Summerlin. | 搜索区域在苏墨林东北部 |
[29:06] | Yeah, let’s put out a broadcast. | 是的,我们这就进行广播 |
[29:07] | Patrol unit spotted it on a routine traffic stop. | 它是巡逻队例行 巡逻时发现的 |
[29:13] | Yeah, we lucked out. | 我们真走运 |
[29:16] | Phew. | |
[29:19] | What have we got? | 看看这是什么? |
[29:21] | Well… | 是的… |
[29:25] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[29:30] | These leg loops are unbuckled. | 脚环都没有扣 |
[29:32] | I guess there’s no surprise there. | 这没什么大惊小怪的 |
[29:35] | 15,000 feet up, no helmet | 一万五千尺高空 不带头盔 |
[29:37] | the only thing holding you in | 唯一能保护你的… |
[29:39] | are two shoulder harnesses and a chest strap. | 只是两条肩绳和一条胸带 |
[29:43] | Not the kind of rush you’re looking for? | 你看得可真细 |
[29:46] | Uh-uh. | |
[29:56] | (rustling) | |
[30:00] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[30:03] | “Property of Potosi Glide Center.” | “波托西滑翔中心财物” |
[30:06] | That makes two liars. | 说谎者有两个 |
[30:07] | Weston didn’t tell us | 维斯顿没有告诉我们… |
[30:08] | he gave Jimmy his replacement rig. | 他给了吉米一个备用伞 |
[30:10] | ‘Cause he knew how it would end up. | 因为他知道结果会如何 |
[30:16] | Jimmy never had a chance, man. | 吉米根本没有生还机会 |
[30:18] | No way. I wanted to see him get his ass kicked, not killed. | 不是.我是想看他受教训 但并不想他死 |
[30:21] | Yeah, problem is he did get killed. | 问题是,他的确死了 |
[30:25] | Flying your canopy. | 他用的是你的伞 |
[30:27] | I don’t know how that happened. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[30:28] | Well, it seems the lines leading | 根据那个伞的情况 |
[30:31] | to the A-riser were cut. | 它的主绳被切断了 |
[30:43] | Your rig, your responsibility. | 你的伞,你的责任 |
[30:49] | This is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[30:51] | I’d take it. | 我是这样认为的 |
[30:55] | Fred said that, uh… | 弗雷德说… |
[30:58] | he just wanted to teach Jimmy a lesson. | 他想给吉米一个教训 |
[31:02] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[31:03] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[31:04] | Jimmy’s going to hit you up for a canopy. | 吉米一会儿会 跟你要一个伞 |
[31:06] | Why don’t you give him something big and slow? | 你就把那个速度 慢点的大伞给他 |
[31:08] | Oh, I got that blue-green trainer. | 我也有点受不了他 |
[31:10] | That ought to be fun. | 这一定很有趣 |
[31:11] | (chuckles) Perfect. | 好极了 |
[31:14] | Ten minutes later | 十分钟之后… |
[31:15] | Jimmy shows up all hot. | 吉米就露面了 |
[31:18] | He asked, I gave, he took. | 他问我要伞,我就给他了 |
[31:20] | Couldn’t let Fred get the better of him. | 你就这样让 弗雷德赢了他? |
[31:23] | Look… | 听着… |
[31:24] | Jimmy lacked discipline. | 吉米不懂得规矩 |
[31:26] | He needed to be brought down a peg or two. | 他要碰上一两回 钉子才会学乖 |
[31:29] | You brought him all the way down. | 他永远都没这机会了 |
[31:37] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[31:38] | Rick pleaded ignorance. | 瑞克声称什么都不知 |
[31:39] | Right before he lawyered it up. Really? | -之后他就请来了律师 -是吗? |
[31:41] | Well, that guy’s wasting his money. | 他这是在浪费钱 |
[31:43] | Take a look. | 看看这个 |
[31:52] | It’s frayed. | 它是被磨损的 |
[31:53] | You’re saying if he had cut it with a tool, it’d be clean. | 如果绳子是被工具切断 切口应该平滑 |
[31:58] | These lines are spun polymer. | 这些绳子都是尼龙纤维 |
[31:59] | They’re lightweight, but strong as hell | 重量很轻,却很耐重 |
[32:02] | covered in a plastic shell. | 外层还有塑胶包裹 |
[32:03] | Now, over time | 久而久之… |
[32:04] | that plastic coating wears down. | 塑胶层就会磨损 |
[32:06] | Unprotected lines rub against one another | 无外层保护的 绳子相互摩擦 |
[32:08] | weakening, fraying, until… | 就会不断磨损… |
[32:11] | snap! | 最后断裂! |
[32:12] | It’s normal wear and tear, man. | 这是正常磨损 |
[32:14] | But Weston knew that that canopy was in bad shape. | 但维斯顿该知道 那个伞情况糟糕 |
[32:17] | And we don’t have any evidence to suggest that he sabotaged it. | 我们没有证据证明 他是否做过手脚 |
[32:21] | Do you remember a case about a year ago? | 还记得一年前 那件案子吗? |
[32:24] | Diablo Canyon? | “暗黑破坏神峡谷”? |
[32:25] | Oh, the victim of sudden weather that you thought was murdered. | 死者是因遭遇暴雨而 死亡,你却认为是谋杀 |
[32:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:30] | You fool me once, shame on you. | 你蒙过我一次 丢脸的是你 |
[32:32] | You fool me twice… shame on me. | 再让你蒙第二次 丢脸的就是我 |
[32:37] | (clears throat) | |
[32:38] | Can you help me out? | 能否帮我个忙? |
[32:40] | Uh… depends. | 看是什么事了 |
[32:40] | I can’t get out into the field | 我现在根本走不开 |
[32:42] | because I’m maxed out on overtime for the month. | 这个月我一直在加班 |
[32:45] | Ah, and you’re confined to the lab, huh? | 你都被困在实验室了 |
[32:48] | Well, hey, look, it’s regular hours. | 其实这也没什么 |
[32:51] | I mean, go have dinner with the boyfriend… | 去和男友吃顿晚餐… |
[32:55] | Hank, right? | 是汉克吗? |
[32:55] | And, and… go, go to a spa. | 然后再去泡个温泉 |
[32:58] | Hank is not my boyfriend. | 汉克不是我男朋友 |
[33:00] | And you know, those places are filled with bacteria. | 你也知道 那些地方太多细菌 |
[33:05] | Sara, I don’t make the rules around here. | 莎拉,这里不是我说了算 |
[33:07] | You’ve got to talk to Grissom | 你最好跟格里森谈谈 |
[33:08] | about that. | |
[33:09] | Yeah… he’s, um, he’s not really in a talking mood. | 是的.但他最近 好像心情不好 |
[33:13] | What makes you think he’s going to talk to me? | 那你怎么就认为 他会跟我谈? |
[33:18] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[33:19] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[33:21] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:22] | I’m not tired. | 我真的不累 |
[34:45] | That’s the cumulus cloud right there, right, | 积云就在那里 |
[34:48] | formed by warm air rising? | 这是由热气流形成的… |
[34:49] | The thermals? | 对吗? |
[34:50] | Yeah, the-the bigger the cloud, | 是的,积云越大… |
[34:52] | the more air that gets sucked in | 风力就越强 |
[34:54] | the stronger the thermal. | 热气流就越强 |
[34:56] | And check out our boys, heading straight for it. | 看看这些人 还要迎面飞过去 |
[34:59] | Yep. He’s probably getting the ride of his life. | 他也许在用 自己的命来飞 |
[35:13] | (wind gusting) | |
[35:22] | He’s rising fast. | 他爬升得很快 |
[35:23] | Air is getting thinner. | 空气越来越稀薄 |
[35:25] | 15,000 feet | 在一万五千尺高空… |
[35:28] | he passes out and suffocates. | 他出现了缺氧现象 |
[35:30] | (wind gusting) | |
[35:33] | (gasping) | |
[35:36] | You catch a good thermal | 一旦遇上 强劲热气流… |
[35:38] | and you take it as far as it takes you… | 它就会一直 让你飘在空中… |
[35:41] | dead or alive. | 不管是死是活 |
[35:42] | (wind gusting) | |
[35:51] | And to show Fred up, Jimmy had to fly higher. | 要想赢弗雷德 吉米必须飞得更高 |
[35:55] | But he had an oxygen tank on his harness. | 但那把伞上面 配有氧气瓶 |
[35:58] | Why didn’t he use it? | 他为何不用? |
[36:00] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[36:14] | The key word here: Retaliation. | 动机是:复仇 |
[36:19] | Roger Edmonds cuts the cable | 罗杰.埃德蒙切断了 你连到他家的电线 |
[36:22] | that you stole. | |
[36:23] | He was stealing it himself. | 他也一直在偷电 |
[36:25] | Of course he was. | 这个当然 |
[36:27] | (sighs) So, then you… chop up his tree… | 接着,你就砍了他的树 |
[36:37] | borrow Ned’s truck to dump the branches… | 借尼德的车来放那些树枝 |
[36:40] | I borrow Ned’s stuff all the time. | 我经常跟尼德借东西 |
[36:41] | He doesn’t mind. | 他并不介意 |
[36:42] | It’s not important to him. It’s no big deal… | 这并不是什么 大不了的事… |
[36:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:46] | This isn’t about Ned. | 现在说的不是尼德 |
[36:47] | It’s about Roger. | 现在说的是罗杰 |
[36:49] | So… | 接着… |
[36:50] | while you’re out dumping the branches | 当你把树枝都藏好之后 |
[36:54] | Roger comes home, | 罗杰回到家中… |
[36:55] | sees what you’ve done to his tree. | 看到你对他的 树所做的一切 |
[36:58] | Ups the ante. | 决定以牙还牙 |
[37:01] | (dog barking) | |
[37:02] | (tires squeal) | |
[37:04] | (barks) | |
[37:05] | You return home… | 你回到家中 |
[37:09] | find your dog… | 看到你的狗… |
[37:10] | start looking for Roger. | 于是就找罗杰算帐 |
[37:28] | Your dog look as bad as my tree? | 你的狗也和 我的树一样惨了 |
[37:31] | (both grunting and muttering) | |
[37:34] | …my dog! | 我的狗! |
[37:36] | Huh, you want some of this, pal, huh?! | 你想尝尝这个吗,混蛋? |
[37:39] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊! |
[37:39] | (gunshot) (screams) | |
[37:41] | (gasping) | |
[37:47] | Detective. | 警官 |
[37:59] | Desert Eagle. | “沙鹰”手枪 |
[38:03] | Something else you… borrowed? | 这东西也是你 “借”来的? |
[38:05] | He killed my dog. | 他杀了我的狗 |
[38:17] | Well, the gauge reads full. | 气压计是满的 |
[38:19] | Yeah, I don’t think it works, bro. | 我想这办法不管用 |
[38:21] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有这一个办法了 |
[38:27] | Flowing fine. | 气流顺畅 |
[38:28] | (sighs) | |
[38:29] | An experienced flyer | 一个有经验的滑翔者… |
[38:31] | prepared for the altitude. | 随时要面对高海拔情况 |
[38:33] | There’s no reason not to use his oxygen. | 他根本没理由 不使用氧气瓶 |
[38:37] | (scoffs) | |
[38:38] | Unless he didn’t think he needed it. | 除非他认为没这个必要 |
[38:44] | (machinery whirring) | |
[38:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:56] | Las Vegas is 2,030 feet above sea level. | 维加斯的海拔 高度是2030英尺 |
[38:59] | You got that thing plugged in yet? | 那东西接好了吗? |
[39:03] | There it is. | 好了 |
[39:04] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 看看有何结果 |
[39:06] | (computer beeps) | |
[39:08] | 30 feet. | 30英尺 |
[39:10] | (chuckles) | |
[39:10] | I, uh, I think we’re off by a couple of Gs. | 误差起码有两千英尺 |
[39:15] | I’ll dust it. | 我这就去提取指纹 |
[39:17] | Jimmy’s altimeter, your fingerprints… | 吉米的高度计里面… |
[39:21] | on the inside. | 有你的指纹 |
[39:22] | That’s cute. | 真可笑 |
[39:23] | You should put it in a frame. | 这没什么大惊小怪的 |
[39:25] | So I fix gear for other flyers sometimes, big deal. | 我有时也给其他 滑翔者修装备 |
[39:28] | Oh, you fixed it, all right. | 就算是如此 |
[39:30] | You decalibrated it. | 但你把误差调大了 |
[39:32] | It was off by 2,000 feet. | 将近两千英尺 |
[39:43] | In the air, you lose perspective. | 在空中,你的视野受限 |
[39:45] | You have to trust your instruments. | 此时只能依赖你的仪器 |
[39:47] | Jimmy didn’t know how high he actually was. | 吉米当时并不知道 自己的实际高度 |
[39:52] | (canopy rustling) | |
[40:10] | (wind gusting) | |
[40:13] | Hey, I already told you, man, this dude was soft in the air. | 我已经说过,那个家伙 在空中一无是处 |
[40:16] | He could’ve turned back anytime. | 他随时都会玩完 |
[40:18] | But you knew he wouldn’t. | 但他并没有 |
[40:20] | You set him up. | 是你陷害了他 |
[40:21] | Yeah… perfect sky, | 是的,天空晴朗 |
[40:23] | massive canopy, bitchin’ thermals, dude, | 伞蓬又大,气流又猛 |
[40:27] | and a challenge he’d never refuse. | 还有个他无法抗拒的挑战 |
[40:30] | You played him against himself. | 你是让他跟自己竞赛 |
[40:32] | (wind gusting) | |
[40:33] | (canopy rustling) | |
[40:41] | You couldn’t stand the fact that he was better than you. | 你无法忍受他比你 优秀的事实 |
[40:45] | Hey, I called him out. He took me on. | 我叫过他,他不理而已 |
[40:47] | Bigger air, higher altitudes, | 气流急,海拔高 |
[40:49] | push the limit, dude. | 挑战极限 |
[40:50] | That’s why we fly. | 这是我们滑翔的目的 |
[40:52] | No, it’s not why you fly. | 这并不是你滑翔的目的 |
[40:53] | The truth is on your arm. | 答案就刻在你的手臂上 |
[40:56] | Alecto… | 阿勒克图 |
[40:57] | Megaera, Tisiphone… the Three Furies. | 墨经拉,底西福涅 三位复仇女神 |
[41:01] | Unceasing anger | 无止境的愤怒 |
[41:04] | vengeance and jealousy. | 复仇和嫉妒 |
[41:07] | That’s what you’re about. | 这才是你内心的本质 |
[41:11] | Sorry, dude. | 对不起了 |
[41:16] | Hey, Catherine. | 嘿,凯瑟琳 |
[41:18] | Hey… I heard you know your Greek mythology. | 听说你学到了个希腊神话 |
[41:21] | I’m impressed. Never would’ve guessed. | 我很好奇,但又不想猜测 |
[41:23] | Yeah, I’m a mystery. | 没错,我是个神秘人物 |
[41:26] | Yes, you are. | 你是的 |
[41:27] | (chuckles) | |
[41:28] | So, where’s Nick? | 尼克呢? |
[41:30] | He bugged out early. | 他一早就撤了 |
[41:31] | Well, good work, you guys… both of you. | 你们俩都干得很棒 |
[41:35] | Would you let him know? | 你会跟他说吗? |
[41:37] | Thanks. Yeah, I will. | 谢了,我会跟他说的 |
[41:39] | I’ll see you around. | 再见了 |
[41:40] | All right. Have a good morning. | 好的,早安 |
[41:42] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[41:49] | Closed that murder I was working. | 总算把那个凶手定案了 |
[41:52] | A man’s life for a dog’s life for a mulberry tree. | 一棵树夺走了一个人 和一条狗的命 |
[41:55] | (sighs) Sometimes I wonder if people are meant | 有时我在想,人们是否 能和睦住在一起 |
[41:58] | to live together. | |
[41:59] | Well, you know what they say… | 有一句老话 是这样说的… |
[42:00] | “Good fences make good neighbors.” | “好篱笆带来好邻居” |
[42:01] | Then you’d make a great neighbor. | 那你也算有个好邻居了 “耳硬化症” 新案件吗? 正在调查 |
[42:05] | Hmm. | |
[42:06] | (chuckles) | |
[42:09] | New case? | |
[42:10] | Ongoing. | |
[42:16] | Oh… | |
[42:17] | …bugs. | 昆虫 |
[42:18] | Mmm. | |
[42:20] | Enjoy. | 慢慢看吧 |
[42:24] | (beeps) | |
[42:28] | (sighs) | |
[42:47] | Whoo-hoo! |