Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Wow, I love it already. 哇,我已经情不自禁 喜欢上这里了
[00:18] I can’t believe we’re doing this. 真不敢相信我们有幸如此
[00:21] Is that the lockbox? 这是密码锁吗?
[00:23] Broker gave me the combination. 经济人跟我说了密码
[00:25] He’s doing a walk-through 他正在澳洲七重山市 旅游去了
[00:26] in Seven Hills.
[00:28] Owners are out. 业主也不在
[00:43] Wow. 哇
[00:45] Wait till you see the master. 等见到主人房再“哇”吧
[00:55] Oh, my God. 天啊
[00:57] This is gorgeous. 真是金壁辉煌
[01:00] Amazing. 令人惊叹
[01:05] What? 怎么?
[01:07] Want to snoop around? 周围查探一番如何?
[01:22] Hey.
[01:24] What do you think? 你看怎样?
[01:26] I don’t know, yeah. It’s nice? -不知道,还好-帅吧?
[01:27] Looks good. 看来不错
[01:29] Out it out. 不要啦
[01:30] No, seriously, I think I hear a car. 我说真的,我好像 听到有车子的声音
[01:32] Will you relax? No, really. -放松点好吗? -不要,我说真的
[01:34] You’re paranoid. 你是妄想症发作
[01:39] (laughs)
[01:41] Oh, my God. 老天
[01:42] I could get used to this place. 我在这呆久了 一定会喜欢
[01:44] I bet you could. 你一定会
[01:45] I could. 的确
[01:46] You’re an animal. 你真是头禽兽啊
[01:47] The backyard is the best part of the house. 后院是这间房子 最精彩的部分
[01:49] Really? Is there a Jacuzzi? 真的?有没有“极可意” (水流按摩浴缸)?
[01:55] Oh, my God. 天啊
[01:58] Looks like something out of a magazine. 简直如同画中世界 桃源仙境
[02:27] Cal and Monica Newman. 卡尔与莫妮卡,姓纽曼
[02:29] Owners of the house. My guess, second marriage. 房子的主人,我猜测 他们是第二度婚姻
[02:32] ‘Cause she’s a babe and he’s… 因为她如此年轻,而他
[02:34] He’s, uh… 他挺…
[02:35] got a good sense of humor. 挺有幽默感
[02:46] .380 auto caliber. .38口径自动手枪
[02:55] GRISSOM: Gunshot, right temple. 枪击,右太阳穴
[02:56] Women don’t usually shoot themselves in the head, 女性通常开枪 不会打头的吧
[02:59] do they, Catherine? 是不是,凯瑟琳?
[03:00] Well, gunshots do a number on your face, 枪伤会让你容貌尽失
[03:02] so typically women prefer pills. 所以女人自杀 典型是使用药品
[03:04] So, what are we calling this, murder, suicide, what? 那我们该怎么宣布此案 谋杀,自杀,怎样?
[03:07] Is the husband around? 她丈夫在不在?
[03:10] No. 不在
[03:11] Well, do the math: 数学题:
[03:13] Dead female spouse 女伴偶死亡
[03:14] plus missing husband… 加丈夫失踪…
[03:17] equals murder. 等于谋杀
[03:54] Okay, Warrick, hit it. 好了,沃利克,降下吧
[03:56] (beeping)
[04:01] White female, multiple bruising… 白种女性,身上多处淤伤
[04:04] Bullet hole to the temple doesn’t help. 子弹穿过太阳穴致命
[04:07] .380 auto on the side. 点三八自动手枪在侧
[04:10] Yeah, somebody manhandled her pretty good 在她死前看来是遭人…
[04:12] before they killed her. 痛虐了一番
[04:14] Mm-hmm.
[04:35] Reminds me of my daughter. 让我想起了自己的女儿
[04:36] She used throw butts out the window, too. 她以前也这样爱把 烟头往窗外扔
[04:39] The Newmans have kids? 纽曼一家有孩子吗?
[04:41] A kid. Son, 15, Max Newman. 有个男孩,15岁 叫麦克斯.纽曼
[04:44] He’s MIA like the father. 他也像父亲一样,杳无踪影
[04:47] The secretary said 秘书说
[04:48] he went out for lunch and never came back. 他外出吃晚餐 之后便再没回来
[04:50] I checked the garage… three cars. 我检查过车库… 里面有三辆车子
[04:52] None of the hoods are hot. 发动机罩没一辆发热
[04:55] We’re missing something. 我们落了点东西
[04:58] Grissom. A Mr. Grissom. 格里森,叫格里森的
[04:59] Where would I find Mr. Grissom? 在哪能找到他?
[05:02] Great, great. Thank you very much. Mr. Grissom? 好,好,非常感谢. 格里森先生?
[05:05] Hi, I’m Augie Heitz. 我是奥吉.海兹
[05:07] This is my listing. 这是我待售房产之一
[05:09] Someone died, I know. 我知道有人死了
[05:11] It’s a terrible thing. 这很可怕
[05:12] But we got people knocking down awnings, 但现在你们的 人又切割雨篷
[05:13] stomping through the flowerbeds. 又践踏花圃什么的
[05:15] How am I supposed to sell this house? 这房子我还怎么卖?
[05:18] You’re not. 是不能卖
[05:19] It’s a crime scene. 这里现在是犯罪现场
[05:21] Mr. Heitz, you’re Mr. Newman’s broker. 海兹先生,你的 纽曼先生的经纪
[05:24] Have you seen your client lately? 您最近有没有 见过该委托人?
[05:26] What, you kidding? 什么,你是开玩笑吧?
[05:28] I mean, this is actually 我之所以有口碑 就是这点服务周到
[05:29] the beauty of the service I provide.
[05:31] My clients never have to see me. 委托人无需跟我会面
[05:32] They don’t even have to be home when I show their house. 我给客户看房子时 他们甚至不必在家
[05:35] Do you always give out the combination to your lockboxes? 你经常把密码锁的 密码告诉别人的吗?
[05:38] It’s illegal. 这可不合法
[05:39] It’s a hot market. 这市场很火
[05:42] Um…
[05:43] You know, I had a fish on the line. 已经有客户表示意向
[05:45] Potential bidding war and… 但也可能打价格战,那…
[05:47] Look… (clears throat) 好吧…
[05:48] I only give out the combination to people that I really trust. 我只会把密码透露 给我信得过的人
[05:56] All right, look, I read rooms for a living. 好,听着 我检查过各个起居室
[05:57] That closet was tossed. The carpet lit up. 衣橱被弄乱 地毯还着过火
[06:01] So, I’m going to ask you again. 我再问两位一次
[06:02] What were you doing in there besides copulating? 你们除了在里面做爱 还干过些什么?
[06:07] It was my idea. 这都是我提议弄的
[06:08] Right. Well, we found this laptop on the vanity still on. 我们在梳妆台上发现 这部笔记本电脑,还开着
[06:12] You didn’t play with it, too, did you? 你们没玩过吧?
[06:19] Hey, Warrick. Yeah? -沃利克-怎么?
[06:21] Check this out. 来看看
[06:25] It’s a little thin for blood, isn’t it? 血比这要稠吧?
[06:28] Yeah. 对
[06:33] What do you…? 你干吗…?
[06:36] Tastes like sugar. 味道像糖
[06:37] Huh?
[06:38] Erythrosine. 是赤藓红
[06:40] Red dye number three. 红染色值3
[06:42] Hummingbirds 蜂雀最喜欢红颜色了
[06:43] do love the color red.
[06:44] You’ve been watching 你<十万个为什么> 看太多了
[06:45] way too much Discovery Channel.
[06:47] This guy needs a girl. 要给这小子找个女友才行
[06:50] I’m going to check out the cabana. 我去看看那边的小屋
[06:52] No visible footprints. 没有明显的脚印痕迹
[06:53] Doesn’t mean someone wasn’t out here. 但这并不表示 就没人进来过
[06:56] Grab the LS. 去拿激光系统
[06:58] Yeah. 好
[07:01] Hey. Sara. 莎拉
[07:04] I am so sorry. 真是抱歉
[07:06] I paged you two hours ago. 我两小时前就传呼你了
[07:09] Right. Uh, it’s my day off. 是,不过,今天我休假
[07:10] I was up in Pahrump at some vineyard. 我去了巴伦谷 参观葡萄园
[07:13] You told me to get a life, remember? 你让我享受生活的 不记得了?
[07:15] Did I? 我说过?
[07:19] I’m sorry, but I needed you. 对不起,不过我需要你
[07:19] Dispatch called in a 419 at Tuscadero High School. 分遣处报告塔斯卡蒂罗 高中发生凶杀案
[07:23] You’re on your own. 你这次要自己上阵了
[07:24] On my own? 我自己一人?
[07:26] Solo. 独奏
[07:32] See you around. 再见
[07:36] Solo? 独奏?
[07:39] So, does this mean when I come in on my day off 这是不是说 若我休假时要加班
[07:42] I get to work solo? 我也要独自上阵?
[07:44] Process. 行事就是
[07:53] Whoa.
[07:55] I got what looks like two sets of prints. 似乎有两组脚印
[08:01] Ballpark in a size ten 一组大约10码…
[08:04] from the house. 从房子处走来
[08:06] And what looks like a… 另一组看起来大概…
[08:09] size 12, possibly 12码
[08:11] from the pool. 从游泳池处走来
[08:14] There were definitely two guys here, Griss. 格里森,这里绝对 是两名男性
[08:16] Now we just need to figure out if one of them was Mr. Newman. 现在我们只需查出,其中一组 是否纽曼先生的脚印即可
[08:20] Hey, fellas. 伙计们
[08:21] Looks like the husband pulled a Clark Kent 看来这位丈夫是想学超人 (内裤穿在外面)
[08:23] and left all his clothes behind. 身上的衣服都甩下了
[08:25] Couldn’t have gone far. 应该走不远
[08:27] I got his wallet, credit card 他的钱包,信用卡
[08:29] and keys. 甚至钥匙都在
[08:31] (water sloshing)
[08:32] You hear that? 听到没有?
[08:33] What is that? 什么声音?
[08:34] Oh, yeah, it’s the pool. 是游泳池发出来的
[08:36] It’s been doing it all night. 这么响了一个晚上了
[08:38] Sounds like it’s clogged. 听来似乎被有东西堵着
[08:39] Did someone check this pool? 有人检查过游泳池吗?
[08:41] First officer said it was clear. 先到现场的警员 说这里没发现
[08:45] Does that pool look clear to you? 你说这游泳池看来澄清吗?
[08:49] Uh… no. 呃…不
[08:52] One of you guys is going in. 你们俩下去一人
[08:56] No. 不
[09:05] (clears throat)
[09:06] I’ll go in the pool. 我下泳池了
[09:45] Oh, man! 见鬼!
[09:47] Male d.b. 有具男尸
[09:56] You have dinner yet? 吃过晚饭没有?
[09:57] Yeah. Why? 吃过了,怎么?
[10:00] You might be seeing it again. 那你一会估计 要再吃一顿
[10:02] (siren wailing)
[10:06] Mandy Kirk. 曼蒂.柯克
[10:08] Seventeen. 17岁
[10:09] Seventeen. 17岁?
[10:10] Senior. 毕业班
[10:11] Janitor found her. 是看门的发现她的尸体
[10:12] Hi, David. Hey. -嗨,戴维-嘿
[10:22] Eviscerated. 内脏消失
[10:23] Maybe a wild animal. 也许是野兽所为
[10:24] They picked up a mountain lion last week in Henderson. 上周在亨德森郡捕获过 一头美洲狮
[10:27] Suburbs are encroaching on the hinterlands. 郊区逐渐扩展到腹地
[10:29] We’ll know more after the autopsy. 尸检后会有进一步资料
[10:33] It’s a cheerleader. 还是啦啦队队长
[10:36] She had to have good lungs. 肺肯定健康 声音也必然洪亮
[10:38] How come nobody heard her scream? 那怎么会没人 听到她尖叫之声?
[10:51] Didn’t have to do much of a “Y.” 不用怎么费劲帮她 作Y形切割解剖
[10:53] Attack did it for me. 袭击者帮了我一把
[10:54] Died of exsanguination. 因血流过多而死
[10:56] Bled out. 血流空了
[10:57] Trauma to her internal organs. 她内脏严重受损
[10:59] Spleen, liver, heart, 脾,肝,心
[11:00] they all sustained multiple mastications. 还被反复咀嚼过
[11:03] Hmm.
[11:04] You able to isolate the species? 你能确定是什么 物种所为吗?
[11:05] From the tooth mark on her left ninth rib. 从她左侧第九根 肋骨的牙痕来看
[11:13] Dog maybe? 或许是狗?
[11:14] Teeth marks are too small for a mountain cat. 这些牙痕太小 不可能是美洲狮
[11:16] They’re human. 是人类的牙齿
[11:18] You’re lying. 少骗人
[11:23] You can see the bridgework on this impression 从这处牙印可以看到
[11:25] of a premolar and an adjoining molar. 前臼齿及一颗 邻接臼齿的齿桥
[11:29] Can you tell how old the attacker is? 能判断出袭击者 年龄多大吗?
[11:33] Well, I can’t give you the exact age, 确切数字就不行了
[11:34] but wisdom teeth erupt between 16 and 30. 但人一般在16到30岁间 长智齿(第三臼齿)
[11:36] And there’s no evidence of a wisdom molar 但在这牙印上面
[11:39] on this impression. 没有这智齿的迹象
[11:40] Thanks. 谢谢了
[11:44] Oh, one more thing. 还有一事
[11:45] I found an infection in the mucus 我在黏液中发现有感染…
[11:47] overlying the large intestine. 覆盖大肠
[11:48] This girl suffered from the E-coli bacteria. 这女孩饱受大肠杆菌困扰
[11:51] E-coli? 大肠杆菌?
[11:53] Unsanitary conditions? 卫生不洁?
[11:55] Or a bad burger. 或者吃多了汉堡
[11:56] So, whoever did this to her also has E-coli. 那对她这么做的人也会 染上大肠杆菌
[12:01] Oh, yeah. 对
[12:02] Spiked temp, vomiting, lower GI problems, the works. 体温上升,呕吐 肠胃出现问题,抽搐
[12:06] Smoking gun. 这些就是明证
[12:10] (vacuum whoosing)
[12:17] Let it go! 放!
[12:47] I mean, I don’t get it. 我还是搞不懂
[12:50] She’s not even slated to work, 她又没对工作抱怨
[12:52] she comes in on her day off, 休假期间都赶回来了
[12:54] and she gets to work solo. 但最后却要自己一人办案
[12:55] You still harping on the solo thing? 你还在为“独奏”的 事情喋喋不休啊
[12:58] You know every time you work with me, you learn something. 你每次跟我做事可都能 学到点东西的
[13:01] (chuckling)
[13:05] Is that right? Yes. -是的吗?-没错
[13:06] I live here. Why can’t I go in? 我住在这儿的 为什么不让我进去?
[13:09] I want to see my father. 我要见我父亲
[13:10] I’m Cal’s ex-wife, Jeri Newman, 我是卡尔的前妻 杰莉.纽曼
[13:12] and this is our son Max. 他是我们的孩子麦克斯
[13:13] We have the right to an answer. 我们有权利知道答案
[13:15] And we have a right to protect the crime scene. 我们也有权利 保护犯罪现场
[13:18] What’s going on? 到底发生了什么事?
[13:18] I can’t tell you anything until I get all the details. 我现在还不能告诉你些什么 我将细节都联系了起来再说
[13:22] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[13:24] Catherine? 凯瑟琳?
[13:24] Can I have a moment, please? 能过来谈谈吗?
[13:28] We need someone to identify the body. 我们要找人认尸
[13:33] Ms. Newman. 纽曼小姐
[13:34] Would you come with me, please? 能跟我过来一下吗?
[13:37] What about me? 那我呢?
[13:38] Uh, no, honey. 你别去,宝贝
[13:39] You stay right here. 呆在这儿
[13:44] No skin separation. 皮肤没有脱落
[13:46] Minimal gaseous buildup. 体内气体集结不多
[13:47] This guy’s been in here under 12 hours. 这老哥呆在水底 还不满12小时
[13:49] According to his office, he left work at 1:00. 根据他办公室的说法 他1点下了班
[13:52] It’s about right. 与这相符
[13:59] What is that, some kind of filter? 那是什么,滤子吗?
[14:01] It’s an anti-vortex filter. 是防涡流滤子
[14:03] Hey, I’m from Jersey. We swim at the shore. 我是泽西人,只在海滨游泳
[14:06] It’s designed to keep his hand out of that pipe. 这设计用来不让手 卷进水管里面
[14:11] But it’s missing a few screws. 但似乎少了几颗螺丝
[14:15] Ms. Newman, is this your ex-husband? 纽曼太太,这是您前夫吗?
[14:21] (crying) It’s Cal. 是卡尔
[14:35] Virtual tour. 虚拟游览
[14:36] Right on, Archie. 太厉害了,阿齐
[14:37] Before and after photos of the crime scene. 这是之前与之后的 犯罪现场照片
[14:41] (imitating Elvis Presley) Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢,太感谢了
[14:44] I got this off a hard drive 这是从你们在 犯罪现场发现的电脑…
[14:45] from the computer you recovered at the crime scene. 上面的硬盘发现的
[14:48] Looks like a Peter Croft sculpture. 像是彼得.克罗福特的 雕塑品
[14:51] You know your art. You a collector? 看来你对艺术也有 研究哦,你也玩收藏?
[14:53] What? On my salary? 什么?用我的 月工资玩收藏?
[14:54] Guggenheim’s as close as I get 我也就在顾景汉博物馆
[14:57] to something like that. 这么近距离看过这些
[14:58] Oh, I haven’t been yet. 那我都还没去呢
[14:59] Really? 是吗?
[15:00] Well, if you want a tour, I know a docent. 要不要导游,我可 认识个不错的讲解员
[15:03] A docent. 讲解员
[15:05] So, you think that’s legit? 你说这是合法的吗?
[15:07] House like this, probably not a knock-off. 能有这样一幢房子 想来也不会是偷来的吧
[15:10] You’d be surprised. 那你恐怕要惊讶了
[15:11] The rich go cheap to stay rich, know what I mean? 富人之所以会富,就是因为他 们贪小便宜,知道我意思了不
[15:14] Yeah. Let me show you the after photos. 懂了,我给你看看之后的照片
[15:16] Please. 请吧
[15:17] Same spot. 同样的位置
[15:19] And, uh, what happened to the sculpture? 那雕塑品哪去了?
[15:21] Good question. 问得好
[15:23] You saying somebody lifted it? 你是说有人顺手牵羊?
[15:25] Well, they don’t call them open houses for nothing. “房子公开”不是白喊的
[15:27] Put your house on the market, 房子放到市场买卖
[15:28] your privacy’s up for grabs, too. 秘密也容易暴露
[15:30] The Newmans unlocked their door 纽曼一家将自己大门敞开
[15:33] to anybody with Internet access. 在互联网上任人观赏 足球宝贝?
[15:40] What are soccer bunnies? 怎么说?
[15:41] Well, each cheerleader is assigned a soccer player. 每个啦啦队队长都会 给指派有一名足球运动员
[15:45] She’s his bunny. 她就号称他的“宝贝”
[15:46] Gives him gifts the night before the big game, 在大比赛前一晚 给他送出礼物
[15:49] places his wake-up call. 提起他的斗志
[15:50] Sounds sexual. 听来颇有性爱意味
[15:51] Yeah, that’s what I asked the principal 我也就这事问过校长
[15:53] but he said no. 但他否认
[15:54] He said that, uh, 他说…
[15:56] it’s all good, clean fun. 这纯粹是为了带来点 乐趣,非常纯洁
[15:57] Gifts are inspirational videos 礼物多是能给予人 灵感的录像带…
[15:58] like, uh, Rocky 如<洛奇>系列
[15:59] and wake-up calls are pep talks, nothing more. 为提起他斗志通常 也就是一番鼓舞士气的对话 此外再无什么
[16:01] Yeah, well, I’m not sure the principal’s 但我不清楚这个校长这么做
[16:03] up to speed on teenagers’ sexual habits. 是否意在加速20岁以下的 孩子发展出性习惯
[16:06] Yeah, well, victim Mandy 对了,死者曼蒂…
[16:07] was soccer bunny to a Chuck Darwell. 是一位叫查克.达维尔的 足球宝贝
[16:09] And when I called him on his cell this morning, 我今早给他手机打过电话
[16:10] he said that he hooked up with Mandy 他说他每场比赛之后 都会和曼蒂约会
[16:13] after every game except last night. 就只昨晚除外
[16:16] Said he hadn’t seen her last night. 说他昨晚没见到她
[16:18] He in class? Hospital. -他在教室吗? -在医院
[16:19] Got rushed there two minutes ago. 两分钟前匆忙前往
[16:21] (school bell rings)
[16:26] I bet I know why. 看得出原因
[16:31] No surprise here. 毫无意外
[16:32] He drowned. 他是溺毙的
[16:35] We found his right hand 我们发现他的右手
[16:37] caught in a pool filter. 卡在游泳池的滤水器里面
[16:38] Lack of bruising, no bleeding wounds. 没有淤痕,伤口血流不明显
[16:41] Indicates his circulatory system had stopped. 说明卡入当时,他的循环 系统已经停止运作
[16:46] This was postmortem. 这是他死后的事了
[16:54] Any significance 他胸口这些痕迹…
[16:56] to the marks on his chest? 有没有什么价值?
[16:58] Don’t know. Not a rash. 还不知道,但肯定不是皮疹
[17:00] Some kind of abrasion. 是某种磨损造成的
[17:01] Maybe even a friction burn. 甚至可能是摩擦力 太大引致烧伤
[17:04] Definitely perimortem. 但绝对是接近死亡 前后时间的事
[17:06] X-rays reveal X光显示
[17:07] several broken ribs 有几处肋骨骨折
[17:08] and he’s got a bruise on his forehead. 前额有淤伤
[17:11] He could have taken a bad fall. 可能是狠狠地摔了一跤
[17:14] Or he could have been beaten. 也可能是被人打造成的
[17:16] Maybe. 也许
[17:17] How about the new wife? 他的第二任太太呢?
[17:20] No physical findings for sexual assault 没有明显遭受过 性侵犯的痕迹
[17:24] though I did send a kit to DNA. 不过我还是送了一份她阴道 内
[17:25] Looks like cause of death was a single gunshot to the head. 看来死因是对准 脑袋上的一枪
[17:29] I’ll know more later. 迟些会有更详细的结果
[17:30] You always tell me that. 你老这么说
[17:33] Yes, I do. 的确
[17:34] Depth of bruising 淤痕的深浅程度
[17:36] gives us a timeline. 让我们得以断定凶手 大概的动作顺序
[17:37] Apparent thumbprint on her neck came first, 她脖子上这明显的 拇指印是先掐过来
[17:39] the, uh, prints on her hands second. 接着,是她手上的这些印迹
[17:43] Major impression on top. 主要淤积在手臂上部
[17:45] It’s some kind of 这手掌上的
[17:47] recoil bruise on her palm. 是某种反作用力造成的淤痕
[17:50] She didn’t shoot herself. 她不是自己开枪自杀的
[17:52] (screaming and gunshot)
[17:54] She had help. 有人助了她一臂之力
[17:57] Of course, no house is complete without a pool. 当然,没有泳池的房子 怎能成为完整
[18:03] Why live in Vegas if you don’t have a pool? 住在拉斯维加斯 又怎能没泳池?
[18:08] Mm, water’s warm. 嗯,水还很暖
[18:11] Want to come by and take a dip? 想不想过来泡一泡?
[18:15] Quite the saleswoman. 真会推销的
[18:17] Come on, jump… 来啊,跳吧…
[18:21] It’s got to be a fantasy of yours, huh? 这一定会是 各位的梦想,不是吗?
[18:25] Huh, double feature. 还连放两场
[18:28] You know you want this. 你一定最喜欢这样
[18:30] Blam. 精彩
[18:33] You can say that again. 同意(直译: 你可以再说一遍)
[18:35] Blam. 精彩
[18:36] Down, boys. 安静,两位
[18:40] I probably shouldn’t even be saying this, but, uh… 我也许真不该说这个,不过
[18:45] sex is on my mind all the time. 我头脑中 无时无刻不在想性
[18:51] Hey, Archie, freeze it. 阿齐,定格
[18:55] And, uh… 还有…
[18:56] Who’s that in the background? 背景后面是谁?
[18:58] Hmm?
[18:59] Oh, that guy in the mirror. Good. 哦,镜子里面那人,好眼力
[19:02] Archie, help us out. 阿齐,帮个忙
[19:05] Yup, I got him. 行,逮住他了
[19:06] Nice. 漂亮
[19:12] Hey, this is the broker. 这是那名经纪
[19:13] I just did a background check on that guy. 我查过这家伙的背景了
[19:15] Half a dozen robberies in the houses he has listed. 他负责买卖的房子 泰半被人劫过
[19:19] Art, antiques, stuff like that. 艺术品,古董,诸如此类
[19:21] Like the Peter Croft sculpture. 就比如彼得.克罗福特的 雕塑品
[19:24] Exactly. 完全正确
[19:25] Looks like Augie was helping himself to a little bit 这个奥吉似乎 不只把那些艺术品…
[19:28] more than the artwork. 自己享用
[19:31] I understand, Mr. Darwell. 达维尔先生,我很明白
[19:32] Have your son’s wisdom teeth come in yet? 您儿子长过智齿了吗?
[19:35] What? 什么?
[19:36] Whoever killed Amanda Kirk 杀害阿曼达.柯克的凶手
[19:37] ingested her organs, Mr. Darwell. Left teeth marks. 咽下了她的器官,达维尔先生 且他左边牙齿留下了痕迹
[19:40] Excuse me. 失陪一会
[19:41] Hi, uh, Chuck, I’m with the crime lab. 查克,我是犯罪 现场鉴证科的
[19:43] I’m going to ask you to show me your back teeth. 请让我看看你的 牙齿后部可以吗?
[19:46] Give us an odontological impression. 我们想从牙科学 角度了解了解
[19:49] I didn’t see Mandy last night, I swear. 我发誓,昨晚我没见过曼蒂
[19:52] You have no legal right 在法律上你们没有任何权利
[19:53] to question or to touch my son. 审问或触碰我儿子
[19:55] I want you out of here. 我要你们马上离开
[19:56] Now. 马上!
[19:57] Is that stomach contents? 那些是他胃内的东西吗?
[19:59] That’s right, officer. 是,警官
[20:02] Anything he threw up no longer belongs to him. 他吐出来的东西不属于他了
[20:05] PD, public domain. 不受他权利限制了
[20:06] It’s going to tell us everything we need to know. 我们要知道的东西… 这会告诉我们
[20:08] Look, anyone could have lifted that Peter Croft. 可能是任何人对那件彼得 克罗福特的雕塑品顺手牵羊
[20:11] I thought this was about murder. 我还以为你们该着力 调查谋杀一事呢
[20:12] Oh, it is. 现在就是在调查
[20:13] (cell phone rings)
[20:15] Excuse me. 抱歉
[20:16] Yeah? 喂?
[20:17] Hey, yeah… 嘿,是…
[20:18] Hey, can I call you back? 我迟些给你回电好吗?
[20:20] Okay, then. 那好
[20:22] Bye-bye. 拜拜
[20:24] I’m sorry. Where were we? 对不起了 刚才说到哪儿来着?
[20:26] The tape. 录像带
[20:27] It wasn’t anybody’s face on that tape; it was your face. 录像中的人脸 不是别人,正是你
[20:30] I recorded their house for the virtual tour. 是我帮他们拍这段 虚拟游览录像的
[20:33] That’s what I do to sell houses. 我就是这么卖房子的
[20:35] Selling house as a front for porno 卖房子搞得像搞黄色事业
[20:37] a little blackmail on the side. 作为兼职再敲诈一分
[20:38] What are you talking about? 你说什么?
[20:40] I have done nothing wrong. 我没做过坏事
[20:41] Oh, you’re innocent in all this? 你能保证在这一切中 你清清白白?
[20:42] I admit to having lust in my heart. 我承认心中有贪欲
[20:46] Lust doesn’t live in your heart. 贪欲不活在心中
[20:50] I’m going to need that DNA sample. 我需要蘸取你的DNA样本
[20:52] Well, my DNA is your DNA. 请,我的DNA你随便拿
[20:54] Great. 那就好
[20:56] Look, for what it’s worth I can tell you 我告诉你们件有 价值的线索吧
[20:57] at least one guy other than her husband 除他丈夫之外,最起码 有一个男人,甚或以上
[20:59] that saw Monica in the buff on a weekly basis. 每周基本上可以见到 莫妮卡的赤身裸体
[21:02] Say, “Ah.” “啊”
[21:03] Ah.
[21:04] You must get a lot of ass on a job like this, huh? 这样的活一定够 让你忙活的吧?
[21:06] I’m the pool guy, it’s one of the perks of the job. 我是专门弄游泳池的 不过是这类工作的一点零星
[21:09] One minute I’m scooping leaves, 有时捞捞叶子
[21:10] the next I’m staring at… 看顾一下之类…
[21:11] Yeah, I get it. 明白了
[21:14] The last time you were there, 你上次来这儿时
[21:16] did you happen to see anything out of the ordinary? 有否凑巧见到一些 不寻常的事发生?
[21:18] What? You mean sexual? 哪类?性方面?
[21:20] Maybe. 也许
[21:21] No. 没有
[21:22] But, uh… 不过…
[21:23] Newman had a temper. 纽曼脾气很大
[21:25] He and his kid Max 总见到他与儿子麦克斯
[21:26] were always going at it. 因什么事争吵
[21:28] What are these, huh? 这些是什么?
[21:30] Where did you get these?! 哪儿来的?
[21:31] I thought the old man 我老以为做父亲的
[21:32] was going to beat his ass 迟早会把儿子狠揍一顿
[21:33] but… Newman just screamed some more and took off. 不过…纽曼也不过往往 吵得凶了一点就没事了
[21:35] You mind if I take a look in your cab? 介意我检查一下 您的车子吗?
[21:39] Sure. 当然
[21:58] Well, that’s a coincidence. 真是够巧合的
[22:01] Newman’s anti-vortex filter 纽曼的防涡流滤子
[22:03] was missing three screws. 恰好也少了三颗螺丝
[22:04] I can explain, okay? 我可以解释
[22:05] I remove them screws from the filter, 滤子上的螺丝 的确是我拧开的
[22:08] so I’d have an excuse to go back. 这样才有借口 再来一趟嘛
[22:10] Oh, you mean, like, a “leave-behind”? 你是说,这就好比 通过见面给人留下印象?
[22:11] Yeah. I figured the more I was around… 是,我想着只要 来得次数越多…
[22:13] The more she’d want you. 她就会越想要你
[22:15] Oh, yeah. 差不多
[22:15] Well, the lab wants more of you, too. 鉴证室需要你更多
[22:18] We’re going to need your fingerprints 我们现在要留下你的指纹
[22:21] and a DNA sample. 以及DNA样本
[22:22] Take whatever you want. I’ve got nothing to hide. 随便,我清清白白 没什么好隐藏的
[22:35] Anything from the pool? 游泳池中发现什么没有?
[22:37] Some hairs, I may have found a filling. 一些毛发,还找到了一些 估计是牙齿填充物的东西
[22:42] Tributlyltin oxide, aluminum sulfate 三丁基锡氧化物,铝硫酸盐
[22:45] quaternary ammonium. 季铵
[22:46] Chemicals in the vic’s lungs 死者肺部的化学物质
[22:47] match the chemicals in the pool water. 跟泳池池水中的 化学物相吻合
[22:49] Anything from his head wound? 那他前额的伤口呢?
[22:51] Trace matches the side of the pool. 追踪鉴证显示 与泳池一面相吻合
[22:53] No surprises. 没有惊喜
[22:58] Mildew. 霉菌
[23:00] Hmm?
[23:01] Aureobasidium pullulans. 出芽茁霉
[23:03] One of the very few fungi 极稀少的一类真菌
[23:04] that can withstand the desert temperature. 甚至能在沙漠高温下存活
[23:06] Gives us possible transfer. 这就给了它们散播的可能
[23:07] Exactly, and here’s the basic chemistry of the transfer: 完全正确,而散播的 基本化学原理如下:
[23:12] Add sugar water spoiled from the heat, 含有糖分的水,被热力分解
[23:15] mix in some human biofilm, you got yourself 与人体的生物膜接触 不消多久
[23:18] an all-you-can-eat mildew buffet. 霉菌多得可以 让你当自助餐吃
[23:22] Cal Newman wore size tens. 卡尔.纽曼穿10号鞋
[23:24] So, assuming our killer wore the size 12… 假设凶手穿的是12号…
[23:26] He may have transferred mildew from the pool to the house. 他大有可能将霉菌 从泳池转移到了房子
[23:30] Normally I don’t like to speak ill of the dead, 通常我不喜欢说死者坏话
[23:32] but, uh, Mr. Newman’s sperm had company. 不过纽曼先生的精子 居然另有“同伴”
[23:35] Bad company. 最差拍档哦
[23:36] Look at D7. 请看D7一栏
[23:37] Three alleles. 三个等位基因
[23:38] Genetics only gives you one 遗传学上,每位双亲
[23:40] from each parent. 只会给你一个等位基因
[23:41] Which can only mean one thing: 这只能证实一事:
[23:43] Menage d’allele. 等位基因多了亲家
[23:44] She was cheating on her husband. 她对丈夫不忠
[23:46] What about stutter? 低伪带如何?
[23:48] Percentage is too high. (变异基因)比例太高了
[23:49] We’re looking at a minor and a major sample. 两人精液份量不同 有主有次
[23:52] Minor donor? 含量少的是…?
[23:54] The husband. 丈夫
[23:55] Major donor? 那含量多的那位?
[23:56] Pool man. 弄泳池的?
[23:57] Nope. 否
[23:58] The broker? 经纪?
[23:59] Ibid. 如上
[24:00] Major donor 精子含量多的那位
[24:01] is still unaccounted for. 身份仍旧悬而未决
[24:10] How’s it coming? 怎样?
[24:11] Good. I’m almost there. Hang on. 很好,快到了,坚持一下
[24:13] Sometime this year. 等到猴年马月
[24:18] Okay, I think that’s the angle. 好,应该就是这个角度了
[24:21] All right, where do I stand? 我站哪儿?
[24:23] Back up. 再往后退
[24:25] Keep going. 再退
[24:26] Keep going. Big steps? 再退?大步退?
[24:28] Little steps? 还是轻移玉步?
[24:29] Big. Keep going. 大步后退,继续
[24:30] Keep going. 继续
[24:31] I go any further, I’ll be in the closet. 我再往后退就退进 衣柜里面去了
[24:33] Well, go in the closet. 那就进去
[24:38] Oh, you got to be kidding me. 你不会开玩笑吧
[24:40] What? 怎么?
[24:42] How’s this? 这个如何?
[24:44] What the hell is that? 搞什么?
[24:47] (scoffs)
[24:50] (clattering)
[24:53] These slime will do anything to sell a house, huh? 这些混球可真会 想法子卖房子
[24:56] Sometimes, reflections beget reflections. 有时反射又会 引起再度反射
[24:59] I figured if I could get a glimpse of the Augie cutout, 我应该可以将画面中的 奥吉给剪切掉
[25:02] maybe I could get a glimpse of the cameraman. 这样或许能辨一辨 是谁拍摄的这录像
[25:07] Check out the lamp. 看灯处
[25:24] Her stepson, Max. 是她的继子麦克斯
[25:25] Did you get any DNA 有没有将烟头上面的 DNA样本蘸取?
[25:27] off the cigarette butts?
[25:29] Yeah, we did. 有
[25:30] So, let’s get Greg to compare the reference sample 那就让格雷格跟 参照样本对比一下
[25:33] and see if we found our major donor. 看看含精量多的是哪位
[25:51] Driving someone else’s porcelain bus? 再玩陶瓷车?
[25:55] Suspect’s dinner from last night. 这是嫌犯昨晚吃的食物
[25:58] The coroner left this 验尸官往你的信箱
[26:00] in your mail slot. 摆下了这个
[26:01] Can you read it for me? 能不能帮我读一下?
[26:05] What’s this look like, Greg? 格雷格,这看来像什么?
[26:08] Uh, Caesar salad. 凯萨色拉
[26:09] Oh, and Pele used 或者是一种…
[26:11] an interesting dressing. 有趣的调味料
[26:14] POP. 五氯酚(一种迷幻药)
[26:14] Angel dust. Hallucinogen. 天使尘(五氯酚 另一称呼),迷幻药
[26:17] Well, it acts like one. 有这么一种功效
[26:18] But POP’s such a powerful drug, it’s in a class all its own: 但五氯酚太强力了 强得自己独立可以作为 一种种类的药品:
[26:22] Disassociative anesthetic. 分离性麻醉药
[26:23] Brain disassociates from the body. 将脑部与身体分离开来
[26:25] Yeah, after it takes you 只要药效一起作用
[26:26] through the paces. 的确没错
[26:27] How many milligrams? 需要多少毫克能起这般效用?
[26:28] Uh… 20. 呃…20毫克
[26:30] Dude’s dose was off the charts. 这小子服用的剂量远远超标
[26:32] I’m surprised he’s still alive. 他还活着让人惊讶
[26:34] Yeah. 是啊
[26:35] Too bad everybody didn’t make it. 有人因此活不下去 真是太可怜了
[26:45] Tell me this is raw chicken skin. 请告诉我,这是生鸡皮
[26:50] Well, it’s raw… and it’s definitely skin. 这的确是生的… 而且也绝对是皮
[27:01] My son was nowhere near that pool. 我儿子从来没有 接近过泳池
[27:03] He was at Red Rock Canyon… 他当时在红石谷…
[27:04] No, no, no, no, Red Rock Canyon. 不不不…红石谷
[27:05] No, a field trip. Oh, I’m getting that. 实地考察那些话我知道
[27:07] What I’m not getting is this. 我不明白的是这个
[27:11] Oh, now, this is disgusting. 真是恶心
[27:14] Look, whatever Cal 不管卡尔
[27:15] wanted to do 关起门后
[27:16] behind closed doors, that was his business. 喜欢做些什么 那是他的事
[27:18] This is not for my eyes 不该给我看
[27:19] or for his eyes. 也不该给他看
[27:21] This is not the first time, is it, Max? 麦克斯,这也不是第一次了
[27:32] Can I plead the Fifth or something? 我能以第五条修正案(规定 不得强迫行事犯罪分子 自证其罪)作辩吧?
[27:35] Max, 麦克斯
[27:36] we found two sperm donors 我们在你继母阴道内部
[27:37] on the sample from your stepmother. 发现两份精子样本
[27:40] Your father’s and yours. 一份是你父亲的 一份是你的
[27:42] Now I know why you were spending 我现在知道为什么…
[27:43] all that time at your father’s. 你老往你父亲家里跑了
[27:45] Mom, look, I… 妈妈,听我说,我…
[27:50] Mom… 妈妈…
[27:50] I don’t want to hear a word from you. 我不想听你说话
[27:52] Well, let me lay it out for you. 我帮你说明吧
[28:02] So you must’ve thought you won the lottery. 你必定以为自己 是天上掉下了林妹妹
[28:04] And the only thing standing between you and the winning ticket 但在你和她之间的阻隔
[28:08] was your father. 却是你父亲
[28:09] (yelling)
[28:19] What’s your shoe size, Max? 麦克斯,你穿多大号鞋?
[28:22] Twelve.
[28:24] This can’t be happening. 不会的
[28:26] Yes, it’s happening. 确实发生了这事
[28:27] Okay, this is a fling. 我不过跟你玩玩
[28:28] Okay, it’s not real. 又不是玩真的
[28:29] You’re confused. You’re a kid. 你搞不懂,你还小
[28:31] I killed my father 我为了你
[28:34] for you. 杀了我父亲
[28:35] That’s not possible. 不可能的
[28:38] How come? 怎会如此?
[28:40] Because I can’t swim. 因为我不会游泳
[28:44] He’s telling the truth. 他说的是真话
[28:46] When Max was a child, 麦克斯还小时
[28:48] he had this terrible pool accident. 在泳池发生过 一次严重意外
[28:51] He nearly drowned. 差点溺死
[29:05] We need that report ASAP. 报告请尽快交上来
[29:09] Your temperature is spiking. 你体温在上升
[29:10] Of course, you didn’t know Mandy had E. Coli 当然了,你在… 吃曼蒂之时
[29:15] when you… ate her, did you? 并不知道她有 大肠杆菌,是吧?
[29:17] No, no, I would never do that. 不不,我永远 都不会这么做的
[29:19] You would on POP. 抽了五氯酚就会
[29:22] Normal brain, neurons send a message 通常情况下,大脑的 神经元会发送出信息
[29:24] synapses blink on and off. 让神经键不时运作,休息
[29:26] On POP, synapses never stop firing. 而抽了五氯酚之后 神经键兴奋停止不来
[29:30] Like your entire brain is on constant DSL. 就好比你整个大脑 不断在做深散射层
[29:33] You and Mandy 你和曼蒂
[29:36] were on the soccer field. 当时在足球场上
[29:38] You were cranked up. 你抽迷幻药兴奋了起来
[29:39] Do you remember anything? 记起什么没有?
[29:47] Yeah. 记得
[29:50] But I don’t remember killing her. I swear to God. 但我印象中我没杀害她 我对天发誓
[29:52] Lieutenant Lockwood’s going to arrest you. 洛克伍德警官将逮捕你
[29:55] We’ll assign you an advocate. 我们也会为你分配律师
[29:59] So, how does a kid who can’t swim drown his father? 一个不会游泳的孩子 怎么可能溺毙自己的父亲?
[30:03] The kid didn’t do it. 不是这孩子所为
[30:04] Look, we found the father’s blood 我们是在泳池底部
[30:05] on the underside of the pool ledge. 发现父亲的血迹的
[30:07] And his body at the bottom of the pool 他的尸体也沉在泳池之下
[30:09] with abrasions on his chest. 胸膛上有磨损
[30:11] So there was a struggle in the water. 也就是说在水底有过打斗
[30:14] With someone who can swim. 另一人会游泳
[30:15] Right. 没错
[30:23] You cannot be serious! 真是天大的玩笑!
[30:26] Hey, John McEnroe, where’s the game? 火爆浪子,什么惹着你了?
[30:28] All the prints are accounted for 沃利克,所有的指纹
[30:30] by people who had a reason to be in the Newman house 都只与一个有理由进入 纽曼的房子的人有关
[30:32] all the way down to the vortex cover, Warrick. 从上一直到 那涡流过滤器之下
[30:35] Prints came back to the pool boy. 鉴证指纹返回的结果 都是那修游泳池的
[30:36] Yeah. Yeah, so all I’ve got 对,对,这么说所有的线索
[30:39] is an errant blond hair, a tooth filling 只有几条飘泊的金色毛发 再加颗牙齿的填充物
[30:41] and some detritus from the bottom of the pool. 还有游泳池底几块碎石
[30:44] All right, now, don’t get your panties in a bunch. 别把自己憋得太紧
[30:47] Uh, so we got the blond hair, the tooth filling… 我们现在有金色的毛发 牙齿填充物…
[30:53] That’s it, huh? 就这么多了?
[30:55] Yeah. 对
[30:55] I mean, I did identify some Neoprene. 当然,我还找到 有些氯丁(二烯)橡胶
[31:00] White Neoprene. 白色的氯丁 (二烯)橡胶?
[31:02] Yeah. 对
[31:02] Like in a wet suit Neoprene? 就是用作紧身潜水衣那种?
[31:05] Was the vic a diver? 死者玩潜水吗?
[31:07] Well, not that I know of. 就我所知不是
[31:08] The son can’t even swim. 而且那孩子连泳都不会游
[31:11] Let’s think about that. 那我们可该好好想想
[31:12] Who wears a white wet suit in a pool? 谁会穿着白色紧身 潜水衣下游泳池?
[31:17] Scuba diver. 初级潜水员
[31:19] Or a professional. 或是专业人员
[31:20] I’m thinking professional. 我看是专业人士
[31:23] No, I mean like a hired gun professional. 我是说职业杀手
[31:27] Yeah. 好啊
[31:37] Tooth hurt? 牙疼?
[31:40] You might, uh, need your filling 也许,你该要回 牙齿的填充药品
[31:44] which we found at the bottom of the Newmans’ pool. 这是我们在纽曼家的 泳池中找到的
[31:47] We also found your fingerprints 我们还发现有你的指纹
[31:50] and your hair. 以及毛发
[31:51] Look, I’m sure you’ll find me all over the house. 我相信在那家房子中 能找到我的东西该不少
[31:56] I wanted to buy it. 我曾想过买下那房子
[31:58] I was everywhere. 那里每处我都到过
[31:58] Well, you made sure you were everywhere, too, didn’t you? 你看来对这点也很肯定嘛
[32:02] I wanted to thoroughly inspect the property. 我想彻底观察一下这房产
[32:06] Caveat emptor, right? 身为顾客,自该留心 货物出门概不退换嘛
[32:07] Or caveat venditor. 或许该告诫出售者才是
[32:10] Let the seller beware. 卖主要谨慎
[32:11] Your prints came back military. 从你的指纹 我们知道,你曾参过军
[32:14] Navy Seal. 美国海豹部队人员
[32:15] Ex-Navy Seal. 是前海豹部队人员
[32:17] Oh, yeah, that’s right. 那倒没错
[32:18] You rang the bell. 你倒让人回忆起来了
[32:24] You had the physical tools for the training 受训提升的是你的身体素质
[32:26] but not the character. 而非你的品质
[32:27] And if you had anything more than a filling 你们若有多过牙齿填充物
[32:30] and a piece of Neoprene, 以及这片橡胶的证据
[32:32] we wouldn’t be here. 那我们想必也不用在 这耗时间了吧
[32:34] Berglund. 博格兰
[32:35] That’s a Scandinavian name, isn’t it? 似乎是斯堪的 纳维亚名字,对不对?
[32:38] That’s what my parents tell me. 我父母也这么说
[33:04] Hey, heard you nailed 听说你将个足球小将
[33:06] soccer boy for the murder. 绳之于法了
[33:07] Not exactly. 未必
[33:09] No match 跟咬噬模型
[33:09] on the bite plate. 对不上号
[33:10] Well, maybe there was someone else with them. 那也许当时还有他人一起
[33:13] Someone getting sicker by the minute. 而且在当其时还更病态
[33:23] Greg. 格雷格
[33:24] Yeah? 在
[33:25] I need you to take off your shoes and socks. 把你的鞋子和袜子脱下
[33:26] See, now we’re getting into this whole strip forensics thing 看,既然工作服 已经都脱下来了
[33:31] and I’m not so sure I can hang with that 就算你是我老板
[33:34] even if you are my boss. 我也不确定 自己该听你吩咐
[33:35] Your mother’s maiden name is Hojem, correct? 你母亲的娘家姓是河津 这点没错吧?
[33:38] Hojem is Norwegian? 河津是挪威姓氏?
[33:40] Yeah. 没错
[33:40] And you know, my grandfather got tossed from Norway 我公公就是因为…
[33:43] for getting my grandmother pregnant 让我奶奶未婚先孕
[33:44] before they got married. 才被驱逐出挪威的
[33:45] To this day, he still tells me 就算是到了今天 他还老对我说
[33:47] “Som man reder sa ligger man.” [挪威语]“Sommanreder
[33:54] One must lie in the bed one has made. 人该躺在自己被造 出来的床上
[33:56] That’s true. 这没错
[33:58] Right foot first, please. 先来右脚
[34:01] Now, you’re sure you want me to do this? 你真要我如此?
[34:03] Things could get loud in here. 这事很容易传出去的哦
[34:10] Left foot. 左脚
[34:14] So you want to tell me 可以告诉我
[34:16] why we’re doing this? 我们这么做是干吗不?
[34:19] It’s an experiment. 做实验
[34:22] Put these on. 穿上这个
[34:23] Come see me in six hours. 六小时后过来见我
[34:34] Nicole Exmoor, 18. 尼科尔.埃穆尔,18岁
[34:35] School nurse said she couldn’t stop throwing up. 学校护士说她不停作呕
[34:38] Teacher found her passed out in the locker room. 教师发现她在衣帽间晕倒
[34:41] She have an explanation? 她对此有解释吗?
[34:42] Said that she ate something 说她吃了什么东西
[34:44] that didn’t agree with her. 令她肠胃不适
[34:45] Nicole, do you know what E. Coli is? 尼科尔,你知道 大肠杆菌是什么吗?
[34:48] Your friend Mandy was infected with it. 你的朋友曼蒂 曾经受过感染
[34:51] We think we know how you got it. 我们应该知道 你是怎么染上它的
[34:54] We can test your blood for POP… 先给你验血 看你有否吸食过五氯酚…
[34:55] (sniffling) Chuck brought the weed, not me. 是查克把那些药 带来的,不是我
[34:58] This guy told him it was a really great high. 他说这东西 能让人高潮迭起
[35:03] These photographs are… 这些照片…
[35:06] of Mandy’s ribs. 照的是曼蒂的肋骨
[35:08] We believe these are your teeth marks. 我们相信,这些 牙痕是你留下的
[35:11] (retching)
[35:15] Ms. Sidle can make 斯道尔小姐 可以亲自给你…
[35:17] an impression of your teeth 牙齿作模
[35:19] or you can help yourself 或者你自己来
[35:20] and explain what happened. 解释一下发生过的事情
[35:26] When Jack and I went to the field… 杰克和我去到操场…
[35:29] we were hooking up 我们当时是背着曼蒂
[35:30] behind Mandy’s back. 偷偷幽会
[35:32] She showed up. 她突然出现
[35:34] She was like, “He’s my player.” 她冲我发火 说什么“他是我的”
[35:37] What the hell are you doing?! 你们这对狗男女在干什么?
[35:39] Mandy! 曼蒂!
[35:40] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么
[35:41] I started to feel weird, 总是就开始感觉怪怪的
[35:43] like my blood was surging through me. 似乎血液在体内奔腾
[35:49] It didn’t make any sense. 这完全不合情理
[35:55] I think I wanted to be her. 大概是因为我想成为她
[36:06] It felt… 感觉…
[36:07] It felt like somebody else walked over and did it. 感觉就像别人冲了 过去干了傻事
[36:11] Like she was split from my body. 似乎她是从我身体 分离出去的一样
[36:19] It’s called psychological detachment. 这称为心理分离
[36:23] It’s a function of POP. 是五氯酚产生的效用之一
[36:38] (coughing)
[36:44] It’s like out of a really bad dream. 好像作了一个恶梦惊醒
[36:48] Nicole, I was at Mandy’s autopsy. 尼科尔,对曼蒂的 解剖我也有份
[36:51] It was not a dream. 这并非是梦
[37:05] I’m placing you under arrest 我要以谋杀 阿曼达.柯克的罪名
[37:08] for the murder of Amanda Kirk. 将你逮捕
[37:13] (sobbing)
[37:18] What’s going to happen to me? 我会怎样?
[37:23] That’s up to the DA. 这就看地方检察官了
[37:28] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[37:34] Hey, Cyrus, next time somebody says 赛勒斯,下次若有人说
[37:37] experimenting with drugs is harmless, 拿毒品试验试验不打紧
[37:39] remind me of this. 记得给我提醒这次事件
[37:49] What did you do to me? 你对我作了什么?
[37:51] You had a reaction. 你有反应了?
[37:53] I’m Hazmat meat. 我中了化学药品的毒
[37:55] Quarantine, here I come. 本该隔离,我来了
[37:58] Your right foot, I swabbed 对你的右脚,我蘸上去的
[38:00] with a placebo, regular tap water. 是“安慰剂”(无药效,仅为 一些自己以为生病的人所开) 普通自来水而已
[38:02] Yeah, well, I’m not worried about the right foot. 我关心的不是右脚搽了什么
[38:04] Left foot… eumycotic dermatitis. 左脚…皮炎真菌
[38:08] Oh, great. 你真够厉害的
[38:09] It’s probably fatal. 这可能会要我的命
[38:11] It’s a mildew-induced skin rash. 只不过是霉菌引起的皮疹
[38:13] You infected me with mildew? 你用霉菌来感染我?
[38:21] Here. Hydrocortisone. 给,氢化可的松
[38:22] Follow the directions, clear it right up. 根据上面的指示 皮疹马上就会消除
[38:27] It’s called Aureobasidium pullulans. 称为出芽茁霉
[38:31] Is that supposed to mean something to me? 这在我身上有意义吗?
[38:35] It may. 也许
[38:37] This is a warrant. 这是许可令
[38:41] To see my feet? 看我的脚?
[38:44] Yes, both of them. 对,两只脚都要
[38:45] Take off your shoes and socks, please. 请脱下鞋子和袜子
[38:49] Aureobasidium pullulans is a mildew. 出芽茁霉是一种霉菌
[38:51] We found it around the Newmans’ pool. 在纽曼家的游泳池 周围我们发现很多
[38:54] It induces rashes in people 它会刺激斯堪的 纳维亚血统的人…
[38:56] of Scandinavian descent… 产生皮疹
[38:57] and it does so in a predictable progression, 而霉菌逐步起的效用 是可预知的
[39:00] which provides us 这就让我们
[39:01] with a valuable timeline. 得以初步推断感染时间
[39:08] You have the rash. 你有皮疹
[39:14] And size 12 feet. 脚大小刚好12码
[39:24] Let me tell you how you did this. 不如由我来陈述 你是怎么犯案的吧
[39:43] (gasping)
[40:14] (gasps for air)
[40:16] And then you went upstairs. 然后你上了楼
[40:18] Cal? 卡尔?
[40:19] (gunshot)
[40:22] You’re still going to have to convince a jury 但你还是要说服 陪审团相信
[40:24] that I killed two strangers 我为何无缘无故
[40:26] for no reason. 要杀害两名陌生人
[40:31] You ever been to the theater, Peter? 彼得,你去看过电影吧?
[40:34] There’s a play called Six Degrees of Separation. 有部片子,叫<六度分隔>
[40:37] It’s about how all the people in the world 说得是世上任何人 只要经过不超过六人
[40:39] are connected to each other by no more than six people. 便能彼此产生联系 (最多通过六个人你就能够 认识任何一个陌生人)
[40:42] All it takes to connect you to the victims 而将你和两名死者联系上
[40:45] is one degree. 只用了一度
[40:51] Peter Berglund? 彼得.博格兰?
[40:53] No, I don’t recall ever having met 我记不起来有认识过…
[40:56] somebody by that name. 这么一个人
[40:57] Well, do you recall living in San Diego? 那你记得在圣地 亚哥生活过吧?
[41:00] What does that have to do with anything? 这与现在哪方面有关系了?
[41:02] Oh, it just might help jog your memory. 不过会有助于你回忆
[41:04] San Diego’s a military town. 圣地亚哥是个军事重镇
[41:05] Your sister married a guy in the Navy, right? 你妹妹嫁给了一个在 海军服役的军人,对吧?
[41:07] Did you really bring me in here just for this? 你带我来这儿就为了 问这些往事?
[41:10] Well, we could go someplace else 你介意的话
[41:12] if you’d like. 我们也可以转移
[41:13] How about your house? 看看你的房子
[41:16] The one you’re selling? 这是你正在出售的那间吧?
[41:18] What’s this? 这是什么?
[41:20] Well, you see, we didn’t have 到目前为止
[41:21] enough evidence at this point 我们还没有足够证据
[41:23] to get a warrant, 申请搜查令
[41:24] but you put your house on the Internet. 但你既然把你的房子 放到了互联网上供人欣赏
[41:27] I didn’t need a warrant. 这就不需要我去申请 搜索令才可观看了
[41:29] Gave me complete access 通过虚拟游览
[41:31] via this virtual tour. 我可以一览无遗
[41:34] And all with your permission. 而这一切 都是经过你批准的
[41:43] That’s you… that’s Peter Berglund… 这是你…另一位呢 则是彼得.博格兰…
[41:48] and that’s the Pacific. 那是在太平洋吧
[41:50] So what? 那又如何?
[41:51] I know Peter. 我是认识彼得
[41:53] Yeah. You hired him 当然,是你请得他
[41:55] to kill your ex-husband 去杀害你前夫
[41:58] and his new wife. 及其新太太的
[41:59] The picture doesn’t prove anything. 这照片也不能证明什么
[42:01] No, but it did give me access 是不能 但这却让我得以…
[42:03] to Peter’s financial information. 查探出彼得的财政状况
[42:08] Loan application. Two signatures… 申请借款,两个签名…
[42:10] Peter Berglund and yours. 彼得.博格兰,和你
[42:12] You cosigned for Peter 你为彼得连署作保
[42:13] because he couldn’t qualify on his own. 因为他不能自己 为自己担保证明
[42:15] Payment for the hit. 他杀人所得报酬
[42:17] He gets your house, 你的房子归他
[42:18] you get your ex-husband’s money. 你前夫的钱归你
[42:20] The thing about murder for hire… 就算是买凶杀人…
[42:23] there’s always a paper trail. 也总有蛛丝马迹
[42:33] Good night. 晚安
[42:36] Good night, Sara. 晚安,莎拉
[42:41] Hey.
[42:44] Nice work on the high school case. 学校一案办得不错
[42:49] I’m, uh… 我…
[42:53] …sorry I missed your page. 抱歉故意不理会你的传呼
[42:55] It’s just, um… 只是…
[42:58] you tell me to get a life 你又让我享受生活
[42:59] and then I get one, and… 而当我真去享受时…
[43:02] then you expect me to be there at a moment’s notice. 你又希望我一经 通知立即到场
[43:06] It’s, um, confusing. 这…让人迷惑
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme