时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | On your mark, get set | “各就各位,准备好” |
[00:07] | Let’s go | “就出发” |
[00:08] | You got to move now, before she explodes | “趁她未曾引爆 你最好就走” |
[00:11] | Look out the window, look out below | “小心窗户,小心下方” |
[00:14] | Back away from the glass | “退到玻璃之后” |
[00:15] | Well, there she blows | “她正是在那爆发” |
[00:17] | The city’s been leveled | “城市因此夷平” |
[00:19] | The hills are in flames | “山脉寸断” |
[00:20] | The streets cracked open | “地面爆裂” |
[00:21] | And they’re pushing up clay | “尘土高飞,积压满地” |
[00:23] | Temperature’s dropped | “温度剧降” |
[00:25] | The sky is gray | “天空灰暗” |
[00:26] | And it ain’t even over | “没完没了” |
[00:27] | Here comes drivin’ rain | “下起雨来” |
[00:29] | It ain’t me that you feel | “你所感受到的 并非是我” |
[00:31] | It’s something moving around in here | “而是在此蠢动之物” |
[00:35] | Well, that’s blood, that’s tears | “是血,是泪” |
[00:38] | This ain’t a warning | “这并非警告” |
[00:39] | Everybody out of the water… | “各人离开水面…” |
[00:43] | Tom Haviland! | 是汤姆.哈维兰 |
[00:44] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[00:45] | It’s really him. | 真的是他 |
[00:47] | I loved him | 我太喜欢他在… |
[00:48] | in l-95 and… and that other movie | |
[00:50] | with Julia Roberts. | 和茱莉亚.罗伯茨 一起演的电影 |
[00:51] | Odds on six and eight. | 下6和8 |
[00:53] | Give me 35 on the hop. | 35块押上注 |
[00:54] | And a quarter on the horn for the boys. | 赢的话庄家 拿走四分一就是 |
[00:55] | Thank you, sir. | 谢了,哥们 |
[00:57] | All right. | 好 |
[00:58] | …Now I’m treadin’ high water | “水深非常 我在其中淌着” |
[01:00] | To get back to you | “勉力要回到你身边” |
[01:02] | Looking for a low spot | “想寻找一个低水位” |
[01:03] | Or something to cling to | “或找到能让我 依附之处” |
[01:04] | There’s too many bodies | “太多的尸体” |
[01:05] | There’s not enough room… | “空间全都被占据…” |
[01:07] | Whoo! | |
[01:08] | (cheering) | |
[01:09] | …They say nobody panic | “…他们说请别惊惶” |
[01:10] | Help is on its way, we’re already on it | “很快便有援助 我们已在接手” |
[01:13] | You’ve got to be brave, if you can fix it now… | “你们要勇敢起来 若是现在调整好…” |
[01:16] | Hey. | |
[01:17] | How you doing? | 你好啊? |
[01:18] | So what are you in the mood for, huh? | 今晚想搞哪国的? |
[01:21] | A little French, Italian… | 带法国味道的,意大利 |
[01:22] | No, man, I had Italian last night. | 老兄,我昨晚搞的 就是意大利的 |
[01:26] | How about Chinese? | 中国口味如何? |
[01:29] | Oh, yeah, Chinese. | 好啊,中国菜 |
[01:30] | Okay, man, I got you. | 明白 |
[01:31] | Everybody out of the water | “各人离开水面” |
[01:35] | Get up on dry land | “上到干燥的地面” |
[01:37] | Take what you can | “能拿的就拿走” |
[01:40] | ‘Cause you won’t be here again | “因为你不会再回到这边” |
[01:44] | Well, I loved you then | “我当时对你的爱” |
[01:47] | Like I love you now | “与现在一般无异” |
[01:48] | That won’t matter anyhow | “虽然无关紧要” |
[01:52] | Well, this is the new frontier | “这是新的境界” |
[01:55] | Everybody out of the water. | “各人离开水面” |
[02:30] | The subject, Tom Haviland, says he had a romp | 嫌犯汤姆.哈维兰 供认说在凌晨1时到2时间 |
[02:32] | with two ladies between 1:00 a.m. And 2:00 a.m. | 与两名小姐 调了一把“双飞” |
[02:35] | Then he left them in the sheets | 之后她们睡觉 |
[02:37] | and went back to the crap table. | 他回到掷骰子一桌 |
[02:38] | He returned a half an hour later | 半小时后归来 |
[02:40] | and found Kim like this, with her throat slashed. | 便发现金姆这么躺着 喉咙开了一道口子 |
[02:46] | The extent of the coagulation suggests she died | 但血液凝结的程度显示 还没到他说的时间… |
[02:49] | before that. | 她便早已翘了辫子 |
[02:51] | Possibly before 1:00 a.m. | 可能是在凌晨1点前 |
[02:54] | When he puts himself in the room. | 也就是他还没进房之时 |
[02:57] | You said “ladies.” | 你刚才说“两名小姐” |
[02:58] | Where’s the other one? | 另一个呢? |
[03:00] | Uh… | |
[03:01] | Tonya. | 她叫唐娅 |
[03:01] | He said she was gone when he returned. | 他说回到来时她就不在了 |
[03:03] | Gone? | 不在了? |
[03:04] | That’s an elastic term. | 这词意思可多 |
[03:05] | Yeah, Mr. Haviland’s assistant, | 是哈维兰先生的助手 |
[03:06] | a Raymond Lester, notified hotel security and called 911. | 叫雷蒙德.莱斯特的 通传了酒店保安并报警的 |
[03:11] | What do we know about Raymond? | 对这个雷蒙德 我们所知多少? |
[03:13] | Eyewitnesses place him downstairs | 有目击者说见到 他案发当时 |
[03:14] | at the time this took place. | 身在楼下 |
[03:15] | Mr. Lester is in… | 莱斯特先生… |
[03:16] | L.A. At a morning meeting. | 现在已飞往洛杉矶开早会 |
[03:19] | He’s flying back this evening. | 今天傍晚会坐飞机赶回 |
[03:21] | And Mr. Haviland? | 哈维兰先生呢? |
[03:23] | He’s in the other room. | 他在另一间房内 |
[03:25] | Hey, Tom, do you do your own stunts? | 汤姆,特技镜头是你 亲身上阵的吗? |
[03:26] | Yeah, I do my own stunts, but, look, I don’t want to dog | 的确是,不过 我也并不鄙视… |
[03:28] | on the guys who use stunt doubles, right? | 找特技替身的演员 |
[03:30] | Believe me, when you’re hang gliding | 试想想,若要你 身处大峡谷上空 |
[03:32] | over the Grand Canyon, you should think twice. | 乘风飞翔,你能不三思吗? |
[03:35] | I’ve always wanted to try that. | 我也一直想试试 |
[03:37] | Hey, would you mind making that out to my girlfriend? | 帮我女朋友 也签一个行吗? |
[03:42] | You don’t recognize that guy, do you? | 你没认出那家伙? |
[03:45] | It’s Tom Haviland, movie star. | 他是电影明星 汤姆.哈维兰 |
[03:49] | Clark Gable was a movie star. | 克拉克.盖博 才是电影明星 |
[03:54] | Excuse me, fellas. | 各位,能让一下不 |
[03:57] | Keep the peace, boys. | 伙计们别乱传哦 |
[03:59] | Mr. Haviland, my name’s Gil Grissom. | 哈维兰先生 鄙人吉尔.格里森 |
[04:01] | I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 拉斯维加斯 犯罪鉴证科的 |
[04:03] | Well, do you have a sheet of paper? | 你还有纸吗? |
[04:04] | ‘Cause I’m kind of running out of things to write on here. | 我没东西可以帮你签了 |
[04:07] | What? | 什么? |
[04:09] | Oh. | |
[04:11] | My bad. | 我搞错了 |
[04:12] | I need to ask you, | 我想问问阁下 |
[04:13] | did you, by any chance, touch the victim after you found her? | 是否曾经…有过可能 在发现死者后触碰过她? |
[04:17] | No. | 没有 |
[04:18] | You’re sure? | 你肯定? |
[04:20] | Look, I wouldn’t want people to know, but I got creeped out. | 我也不想让人知道 所以先偷偷溜了出来 |
[04:25] | I kept my distance waiting for the ambulance. | 就连等救护车到时 我都是离得远远的 |
[04:29] | That’s all you did? | 这是你全部举动? |
[04:30] | Well, I did ask her who did it… | 我有问过她是谁干的啦… |
[04:34] | and she said Tonya. | 她说是唐娅 |
[04:36] | Really? | 是吗? |
[04:37] | The other girl. | 另一个女孩 |
[04:40] | Hey, Warrick? | 沃利克 |
[04:42] | Would you mind | 介不介意 |
[04:44] | if we took a look at your hands? | 把手伸出来我们看看? |
[04:46] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[04:49] | Palms down, please. | 请掌心向下 |
[04:57] | You said | 你说 |
[04:59] | you never touched the victim. | 没触碰过死者 |
[05:10] | It’s blood. | 这是血渍 |
[05:12] | I guess you forgot to scrub the back of your hands, huh? | 看来你是忘了擦洗手背了 |
[05:15] | I get one phone call, right? | 我可以先通个电话的吧? |
[05:18] | Sure. Just like in the movies. | 当然,跟电影情节一样 |
[06:07] | Tom, did you do it? | 汤姆,真是你做的吗? |
[06:10] | Tom! Tom! | 汤姆!汤姆! |
[06:11] | (reporters clamoring) | |
[06:13] | Tom, stay strong. | 汤姆,你要坚强点 |
[06:14] | Can you tell us exactly what prompted PD to arrest Tom | 可否透露一下,警察局 是凭什么将汤姆… |
[06:18] | for this murder? | 以该宗谋杀案嫌犯的 身份逮捕? |
[06:18] | Conflicting statements and forensic evidence. | 口供前后冲突 以及鉴证证据 |
[06:20] | Could you be more specific? | 能否具体一点? |
[06:22] | Blood evidence. | 血迹 |
[06:23] | What kind? Where did you find it, exactly? | 何种血迹? 具体是在哪处发现? |
[06:25] | That’s all for now. | 暂时我们只能 透露这么多 |
[06:25] | When we have more information, we’ll release it to you. | 一旦有更多线索 我们会向各位透露 |
[06:28] | Thank you. Excuse us. | 谢谢,请借道 |
[06:29] | (clamoring) | |
[06:35] | I like his movies. | 我还挺喜欢他的电影 |
[06:38] | Some of them are good. | 有部分相当不错 |
[06:40] | D.A. Just got the call. | 地方检察官刚刚来电 |
[06:41] | Tom’s manager hired Marjorie Wescott to defend him. | 汤姆的经纪人请来了 马乔里.维斯科特为他辩护 |
[06:44] | “Sound Bite” Wescott? | 号称“必有新闻”的 维斯科特? |
[06:46] | Guilty, rich client, high-profile case… | 有罪但富裕的当事人 广受瞩目的案件… |
[06:49] | it’s right up her alley. | 又是最对她的胃口 |
[06:50] | Publicity for her new cable show. | 又有新闻让她 知名度大增了 |
[06:52] | Forget about who’s involved. | 别管是谁牵涉在内了 |
[06:53] | We do this like we do any other case. | 我们平时怎么破案 这案子就怎么破 |
[06:54] | I’m going to get this blood evidence to DNA. | 我拿这些血样去验DNA |
[06:56] | I’ll catch up with you guys later. All right. | -稍后再会合各位-好 |
[06:58] | So, we’ll take the suite. | 那我们上去检查套房了 |
[07:00] | It’s the penthouse, right? | 顶部阁楼是吧? |
[07:02] | Later. | 再见 |
[07:05] | (pounding dance music plays) | |
[07:12] | Witnesses place Tom Haviland at this table | 数名目击者证词显示 谋杀案发生之前及之后 |
[07:15] | before and after the time of the murder. | 汤姆.哈维兰 都来过这张赌桌 |
[07:18] | I’ll look for transfers. | 我去检查赌具 |
[07:20] | Yeah, well, he’s already admitted | 记住,他已经供认 |
[07:22] | to sleeping with the victim, | 曾跟死者上床 |
[07:23] | so hair and fiber evidence won’t | 这样的话毛发或纤维的证据 |
[07:25] | mean anything. | 就不能说明什么了 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 行 |
[07:31] | You coming? | 你不来么? |
[07:32] | I’m just going | 这次案件调查 |
[07:32] | to supervise on this one. | 我仅作指导 |
[07:35] | All right. | 好 |
[08:04] | Hey, Sara. | 嘿,莎拉 |
[08:05] | Hey. | |
[08:06] | Thought you left. | 还以为你走了呢 |
[08:08] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[08:09] | Uh… can it wait till after work? | 呃…可以等我 完工后再谈吗? |
[08:12] | It’s about work. | 就是关于工作的 |
[08:12] | When I tried to revive the victim, | 我在给死者急救时 |
[08:14] | the bra was in the way, so I repositioned it. | 文胸挡着不方便 所以我就移开了 |
[08:17] | I didn’t think about it until I was at the elevator. | 到了电梯处我才想起 |
[08:21] | Oh, um… | |
[08:22] | Can you tell me where it was exactly? | 那它原来确切位置在哪? |
[08:24] | A little… a little over here. | 过来…过来这边一点 |
[08:30] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[08:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | Thanks? Thanks, nothing. | 谢谢?没什么可谢的 |
[08:34] | I’m going to have to put it in my report. | 我在报告中会如实禀报 |
[08:36] | “Evidence moved due to life-saving efforts” | “在急救尝试中 证物曾被移位” |
[08:38] | with before and after pictures. | 附加上之前位置 与之后位置的照片 |
[08:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[08:50] | I could live in that bathroom. | 那浴室都够我住的 地方大了 |
[08:53] | So, I’ve checked every plumbing fixture in this place. | 这地方所有卫生器具 我都已经查视过 |
[08:56] | There’s no blood. | 没有任何血迹 |
[08:58] | Grissom said he found blood | 格里森说他是在那 电影明星的指甲肉垫之下 |
[08:59] | under movie boy’s nailbeds. | 发现血迹的 |
[09:01] | And that sheet looks like a butcher’s apron. | 但那床单血迹染得 就像屠夫的围裙 |
[09:05] | Movie boy had to wash his hands | 电影明星总得找个地方 |
[09:07] | someplace. | 清洗双手 |
[10:01] | (up-tempo dance music plays) | |
[10:16] | Can the casino do anything | 赌场方面能不能 帮上什么忙 |
[10:18] | to hurry this up, Mr. Stokes? | 加快您的工作进程 斯托克斯先生? |
[10:21] | I’m processing as fast as I can, sir. | 先生,我已经是尽快处理 |
[10:24] | It would help | 若是能找到案发当时 |
[10:25] | if I had the dice used at this table. | 在这桌赌台使用过的骰子 那对我们破案大有帮助 |
[10:27] | We replace the dice every hour. | 我们每隔一小时 便会更换骰子的 |
[10:28] | I’ve got my work cut out for me then, don’t I? | 那我工作受阻了不是? |
[11:22] | (up-tempo dance music plays) | |
[11:55] | Great. What is this? | 这可好,怎么了呢? |
[12:01] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[12:02] | Okay, here we go. | 来吧 |
[12:04] | This is OSI. Brown. | 我是犯罪现场 鉴证科的布朗 |
[12:06] | I got a TO on Ogden and Main. | 在奥格登大街与主街 交汇处发生了车祸 |
[12:09] | Request emergency medical assistance ASAP. | 请求马上派出急救援助 |
[12:13] | Hey… you all right? | 嘿…你没事吧? |
[12:14] | I can’t see. Help me. Okay. Okay, all right… | -我看不见了,救救我 -好,好,没事的… |
[12:16] | Help me! Okay. Hey, stay with me. Stay with me. | -救命!-好 你有我呢,我在呢 |
[12:19] | Let me look at you… | 让我看看… |
[12:20] | I think I’m going to pass out. | 我快要晕了 |
[12:21] | Hey, no, no, no… (groans) | 不不,不要… |
[12:23] | Okay. All right. | 好,没事 |
[12:26] | All right, keep your head back. | 没事,头脑保持清醒点 |
[12:27] | All right, I got to get a towel for your head. | 好了,我去找块 毛巾帮你止血 |
[12:29] | No, no, no! Don’t leave me, please. | 不,不! 别离开我,求求你 |
[12:31] | Don’t leave me, please. | 求求你,别离开 |
[12:32] | Okay, I’ll be here with you for the ambulance, okay? | 好吧好吧,我陪你 等救护车来,行了吧? |
[12:35] | Uh-huh. Take a deep breath. | 深吸口气 |
[12:37] | Can someone give me a towel?! | 有没人能帮我找块毛巾? |
[12:39] | (siren approaching) | |
[12:40] | Wound tract tells us the weapon was sharp, irregular, | 伤口显示 武器锋利,不规则 |
[12:44] | with a tight curve. | 且有闭合螺纹 |
[12:45] | Well, let’s see. | 假设一下 |
[12:47] | Hotel suite. | 凶案发生在酒店套间 |
[12:48] | Probably a weapon of opportunity. | 最有可能的武器 |
[12:50] | Corkscrew, maybe. | 也许是螺丝锥 |
[12:51] | Corkscrew would be consistent with this tissue damage. | 螺丝锥的确与对组织 造成的损害能吻合 |
[12:55] | Is it all the way down to the larynx? | 一直延伸到喉? |
[12:57] | Transected the superior thyroid artery, | 切断甲状腺上动脉 |
[12:59] | external carotid, causing exsanguination. | 颈外动脉,造成血流不止 |
[13:02] | Both laryngeal branches of the vagus nerve | 迷走神经喉咙分支 |
[13:05] | and her larynx were severed. | 以及喉管都严重受损 |
[13:07] | Vagus nerve controls the muscles in the larynx. | 迷走神经控制喉部肌肉 |
[13:10] | Any injury to this nerve and its surrounding muscle | 对这条神经及其周边 肌肉造成的任何损伤 |
[13:13] | results in immediate | 都会造成立即的 |
[13:14] | paralysis of the throat. (screaming) | 咽喉瘫痪 |
[13:16] | (screaming stops) | |
[13:18] | Voice box was immobilized. | 喉头动弹不得 |
[13:22] | Why the look? | 干吗这副表情? |
[13:23] | Tom Haviland claimed that this victim | 汤姆.哈维兰 供认说,死者… |
[13:25] | told him the name of her murderer before she died. | 曾在死亡之前将凶手的 名字告知了他 |
[13:29] | (scoffs) | |
[13:30] | Detectives and forensics experts are sifting through evidence | 警员及鉴证专家目前 正着手筛选证据… |
[13:33] | a this hour, making their case against actor Tom Haviland. | 对汤姆.哈维兰涉嫌 谋杀一案进行指证 |
[13:38] | We’ll recap the story as we wait for a live feed | 哈维兰的律师将会对 当地新闻社举行招待会 |
[13:41] | from a downtown news conference with Haviland’s attorney. | 届时我们将现场 为各位观众更新消息 |
[13:44] | Several witnesses have already spoken to police | 现已有多名目击者 向警方证实 |
[13:47] | about Haviland’s actions outside the murder… | 哈维兰案发时并不在现场 |
[13:50] | (turns of TV) Proceed, sir. | 开始吧,长官 |
[13:52] | Okay, we got at least one murder charge on Haviland. | 好,我们现在至少可以对哈维 兰作出起码一项杀人指控了 |
[13:54] | I imagine we’ll add another one. | 但我假设应该 还可以再加一宗 |
[13:56] | Tonya. | 唐娅 |
[13:57] | So, let’s run Kim Hsu’s murder. | 我们就先设想苏金姆 被谋杀的过程 |
[13:59] | Haviland slashed her throat, | 哈维兰将她喉咙割开 |
[14:01] | probably with a corkscrew. | 凶器大有可能是螺丝锥 |
[14:03] | (no audio) | |
[14:09] | Then, showing consciousness of guilt, | 然后,意识到 自己犯下恶行 |
[14:11] | he washed the blood off in this room, | 他在自己套间隔壁 拐角处的一间房间内 |
[14:13] | which is right around the corner from his suite. | 将血迹洗去 |
[14:15] | We found dilute blood in the sink, pipes… | 我们在脸盆,水管内 都发现有稀释的血液 |
[14:21] | and… footprint ridges | 以及…脚印痕迹 |
[14:23] | there. | 就在当场 |
[14:24] | Do we have the results on the blood from Haviland’s hands? | 哈维兰手上采集到的 血样检验结果出了没有? |
[14:26] | I got held up behind a traffic accident. | 我回来的路上有交通 事故发生,耽搁了一阵 |
[14:28] | I put it in with Greg. | 血样已经交给了格雷格 |
[14:29] | I’m not sure if he’s done with it yet. | 但不知道他是否 已经有结果 |
[14:32] | I got it right here. | 说曹操曹操到 结果就在我手 |
[14:33] | The forensic sample matches the reference. | 鉴证用样本与 参照样本吻合 |
[14:34] | The blood on Tom’s hands was definitely the victim’s. | 汤姆手上的血迹 绝对是死者身上的 |
[14:37] | Triple-checked the data. | 数据已经验证过三次 |
[14:39] | We got our guy then. | 那这么说来凶手落网了 |
[14:41] | Oh, here she is. | 她该上电视了 |
[14:42] | Aside from the fact that the other woman in this case, | 先别说此案件还涉及 另一名女性 |
[14:45] | also known as Tonya, is still at large, | 此人名为唐娅 目前仍影踪全无 |
[14:47] | and is still a likely suspect in this murder, | 且大有可能亦为此案凶嫌 |
[14:50] | the evidence Las Vegas OSI did collect… | 就说拉斯维加斯犯罪现场 鉴证科(CSI)所发掘的证据 |
[14:54] | the evidence they’re using | 那些他们用以… |
[14:55] | to railroad my client, Tom Haviland… | 将我的当事人汤姆 定罪的所谓证据… |
[14:57] | has been completely and irretrievably compromised. | 俱是完全且不可 避免受到过破坏的 |
[15:01] | I’m holding in my hand | 女士们先生们 |
[15:02] | compromised, contaminated evidence, ladies and gentlemen. | 我手头也掌握有这类 受过破坏的,污染了的证据 |
[15:06] | OSI should be ashamed. | CSI该为此感到羞耻 |
[15:08] | And you, as citizens, should be outraged. | 而各位公民应该 为此感到羞怒 |
[15:11] | This not how we do things in America. | 在美国不该如此办事 |
[15:15] | They’re saying the chain of custody was broken. | 他们说证据连续性 遭到了破坏 |
[15:17] | The sample was contaminated | 你停车救助那妇人时 |
[15:19] | when you stopped to help the woman. | 血样受到了交叉污染 |
[15:20] | That blood was not contaminated. | 血样没被污染 |
[15:21] | I recovered it from the back of Tom Haviland’s hand, | 我在汤姆.哈维兰的 手背上蘸取了血迹样本后 |
[15:24] | sealed it, delivered it to Sanders in DNA. | 便密封住了,交给了 DNA鉴证科的桑德斯检验 |
[15:25] | Did you lock your car when you helped this driver? | 你在救助那名司机的 过程中有否将车锁住? |
[15:28] | I was out of my car two, three minutes tops. | 我最多只离开了 车子2到3分钟 |
[15:34] | (speaking indistinctly) | |
[15:40] | (speaking indistinctly) | |
[15:41] | The day I do that | 我这么做那天 |
[15:43] | is the day I turn in my badge. | 就是我交出警徽之日 |
[15:45] | Our evidence is solid. | 我们铁证如山 |
[15:45] | We can’t let ’em take us out of our game. | 不能让他们将我们的 工作排除在外 |
[15:48] | That may be difficult. | 这可很难 |
[15:48] | Marjorie’s been flooding us with legal motions. | 马乔里将会对我们 采取法律行动,且行动将 如潮水般袭来 |
[15:51] | Oh, that’s what lawyers do; | 律师们就会这么干 |
[15:52] | especially when their clients are guilty. | 尤其是自己的当事人 是有罪之时 |
[15:54] | These motions are different. | 这些行动有所不同 |
[15:55] | Tom Haviland’s attorneys are not waiving time. | 汤姆的律师们 没要求庭审延期 |
[15:59] | Are you serious? | 真的假的? |
[16:00] | They’re actually exercising their right to a speedy trial? | 他们在实习 “快速审理”权利法吗? |
[16:03] | No requests for continuances, no stall tactics. | 没有任何对诉讼延期的 请求,没有任何拖延战术 |
[16:05] | They’re pushing for their day in court. | 他们反而有点 迫不及待上庭似的 |
[16:07] | Good defense attorney always does the last thing you expect. | 好的辩护律师 总会出其不意 |
[16:11] | Yeah. What typically drags on for months | 就是,本来典型会被 拖上好几个月的 |
[16:13] | has now been put on the fast track, | 现在突然犹如搭上了 “子弹快车” |
[16:14] | and the prelim is less than 72 hours. | 初审只有72小时 不到的时间了 |
[16:16] | I’m only done processing half the evidence. | 我对证据 还只鉴证了一半啊 |
[16:18] | You’re going to have to call in help | 那你就得快 找人帮一把了 |
[16:19] | because, if the judge thinks that our evidence | 因为若是法官认为 我们的证据 |
[16:20] | isn’t strong enough to go to trial, | 不足以进行判决用 |
[16:22] | he’s going to dismiss the charges on Tom. | 他便会撤销对汤姆的指控 |
[16:23] | Can’t the D.A. Drop the charges | 那就算地方检察官 撤销了指控 |
[16:24] | and we’ll refile when we get our evidence together? | 我们事后证据充分之时 再重新检举起诉不行么? |
[16:27] | Sure, but the odds are | 当然可以,不过届时 |
[16:28] | that Tom will relocate to Europe | 这个汤姆大有可能 早已移民欧洲 |
[16:31] | and pull a Polanski. | 学习波兰斯基的好榜样 |
[16:32] | And what’s a Polanski? | 波兰斯基是个什么咚咚? |
[16:33] | Get-out-of-jail-free card. | 成功逃脱法律制裁的大牌 |
[16:35] | One more thing: Wescott just added a forensic scientist | 还有一事: 维斯科特辩护团名册内 |
[16:38] | to their roster. | 还添加了鉴证学科学人员 |
[16:38] | She wants him to examine every piece of evidence | 她要此人检查我们现有的 |
[16:40] | we have against Haviland. | 指控哈维兰的所有证据 |
[16:41] | As soon as it’s processed | 证据检验之后 |
[16:42] | they’ll get a copy of our report. | 我们会给他们报告的啊 |
[16:44] | They’re entitled to see it as it’s processed. | 但在证据鉴证过程中 他有权旁观 |
[16:47] | I’ve never done a case | 我还从没做过这种案子 |
[16:47] | where the defendant took advantage | 被告利用对证据的发现 |
[16:49] | of that rule of discovery. | 而脱罪的呢 |
[16:50] | Well, when you can’t attack the evidence itself, | 当证据无法给予 你辩驳之机时 |
[16:52] | you attack the method of gathering the evidence. | 就该攻击证据 收集的方式 |
[16:55] | So who’s their guy? | 那他们找的人是哪位? |
[16:57] | Dr. Phillip Gerard. | 菲利普.杰勒德博士 |
[16:59] | Phillip Gerard? | 菲利普.杰勒德? |
[17:00] | Your mentor is their forensic scientist? | 你的导师,成了 他们的鉴证顾问? |
[17:03] | Yeah. Marjorie Wescott’s a smart lawyer. | 没错,马乔里律师 真是聪明非常 |
[17:05] | Tom’s best friend, Ray… he’s coming in tonight. | 汤姆的老友雷… 他今晚会过来 |
[17:09] | Volunteering to give a blood sample. | 愿意提供血样 |
[17:11] | He knows his blood’s not on those sheets. | 他清楚自己的血液并没 留在那些床单之上的 |
[17:13] | They’re trying to choke us with evidence. | 他们这么做是想以更多 “证据”打乱我们阵脚 让我们疲于应对 |
[17:16] | He also lawyered up. | 他也请了律师 |
[17:17] | Guess who’s paying the legal bills? | 猜猜是谁付的律师费? |
[17:19] | The movie star. | 电影明星 |
[17:20] | Legalized hush money. | 合法化的掩口费 |
[17:21] | Ought to be a law against it. | 该有法律对这种 行为指控才对 |
[17:23] | (keyboard clacking) | |
[17:29] | (beeping) | |
[17:38] | (clears throat) | |
[17:43] | You beeped me from across the hall? | 只隔条走廊 你都要给我传呼? |
[17:45] | Uh… yeah. | 没错 |
[17:46] | I waved. You didn’t look up. | 我招了手 可你就是不往上看 |
[17:48] | The blood contributions on that die… | 那枚骰子上面 沾染的血迹… |
[17:51] | Yeah? | 如何? |
[17:52] | Tom Haviland and Kim. | 同时包含了汤姆和金姆的DNA |
[17:53] | So when he blew on the dice, he blew victim blood. | 这么说他在给骰子吹气的 时候,吹出的唾液包含了 死者的血液 |
[17:56] | (rock music plays) | |
[18:05] | Now, I know I haven’t been getting | 我也清楚自己 没多少斤两 |
[18:07] | out in the field very much, | 这种场合出席得少 |
[18:08] | but how does a guy get a girl’s blood | 可是一个凶手杀人 |
[18:11] | in his mouth when he’s killing her? | 何以死者血液会 沾染进了他嘴里? |
[18:13] | Murder’s messy, my friend. | 朋友,谋杀是件肮脏事 |
[18:18] | So, now you have to find it on the surveillance tape? | 那你该在闭路电视录像 找出他往骰子吹气这段? |
[18:23] | If I want to present it to a jury, yeah. | 要是我想拿这作 呈堂证物的话,是没错 |
[18:26] | Nowadays, people expect a show. | 现在的人啊 更等着是要看好戏 |
[18:27] | I should’ve gone to film school. | 早知道就去电影学院了 |
[18:43] | Okay… so the flowing pattern is from | 好…这处溅血… |
[18:45] | the victim’s neck wound. | 来自凶手颈项上的伤口 |
[18:46] | This other pattern, though… | 不过这另一处溅血… |
[18:47] | The waffle pattern… I know… I’m trying to figure that out. | 饼干大小那块吧… 我也想不通这点 |
[18:54] | No, no. Here… | 不不,这里… |
[18:56] | the blood spatter. | 这各点血滴 |
[18:59] | Vic didn’t sustain any trauma | 死者身上没有受过… |
[19:01] | that would’ve caused | 任何会造成… |
[19:02] | a medium velocity spatter. | 中等速度溅血的伤口 |
[19:04] | She wouldn’t have. | 不该如此的 |
[19:05] | I think her throat was slashed to shut her up. | 依我看来,割断 她喉咙是为了让她闭嘴 |
[19:09] | (woman screaming) | |
[19:12] | (ripping sound; screaming stops) | |
[19:14] | She was collateral damage. | 她是间接受害者 |
[19:18] | My guess… | 我的猜测是… |
[19:19] | these blood patterns mean that Tonya’s dead. | 这些血溅痕迹 意味着唐娅的死亡 |
[19:23] | And I bet she was the first to die. | 而且我敢肯定 先死的人是她 |
[19:25] | Rage killing. | 愤怒杀人 |
[19:26] | Sudden hand-to-hand combat. | 突然的肉搏 |
[19:30] | I’ll get all this to Greg, | 我一会把这些 都交给格雷格 |
[19:32] | but we are definitely going to need | 看来要及时 把这些都鉴证出来 |
[19:34] | the DNA guy from days | 我们这DNA小子 |
[19:35] | to pull all this together in time. | 是要忙活上一两天了 |
[19:37] | Sorry, Gil. | 抱歉,吉尔 |
[19:39] | Just doing my job. | 我只是在履行职责 |
[19:42] | Sara, this is Dr. Gerard. | 莎拉,这位是杰勒德博士 |
[19:44] | Anything you say to him | 你对他说的任何话 |
[19:45] | will be considered testimony. | 都将被视为供词 |
[19:47] | Then, hopefully, you’ll say | 那我希望你第一句话 |
[19:48] | I’m better-looking than I appear on TV. | 会说我比在电视上 现身时好看 |
[19:51] | You’re the OSI who recovered the clothes | 你是在案发现场… |
[19:53] | from the crime scene. | 发现衣物的CSI探员 |
[19:55] | Yes, and the bedsheets. | 对,还有这些床单 |
[19:56] | Did you follow departmental procedures | 你在将证据运送回 鉴证实验室过程中 |
[19:58] | transporting this evidence back to the lab? | 有否遵守部门程序? |
[20:02] | To the letter. | 严格遵守 |
[20:04] | Took multiple photos at the scene? | 在现场有拍下多幅照片? |
[20:06] | Our protocols stipulate we take overalls | 我们程序规定,要全面 拍下证据所在位置照片 |
[20:08] | locator shots and close-ups. | 以及对证据拍下特写镜头 |
[20:10] | I took multiples of each. | 我每样证据 都拍下了数张 |
[20:11] | That’s great. | 那就好 |
[20:12] | Save your gloves from the scene? | 有将在案发现场使用过的 手套留存? |
[20:14] | Eight pair in the evidence room, in a sealed envelope. | 用了八双 都在证物室密封存放 |
[20:17] | Terrific. | 太棒了 |
[20:18] | DA just provided me with copies of pictures | 地方检察官给我提供了 |
[20:22] | of the victim’s bra. | 死者文胸照片的拷贝 |
[20:23] | Well, we already know the bra was moved. | 我们早已知道文胸被移过位 |
[20:25] | Sara filed a supplemental report to that effect. | 莎拉对该证物移位造成的 影响已经追加了报告 |
[20:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:29] | I wish she’d mentioned her relationship | 但我希望她在报告中有提及 |
[20:32] | with the EMT who moved the bra. | 她与移动过文胸的 那名急救人员的关系 |
[20:36] | Relationship? | 关系? |
[20:38] | A Hank Peddigrew. | 他叫汉克.派迪格鲁 |
[20:39] | We just interviewed him. | 我们刚跟他面谈过 |
[20:41] | He says he thanked her for letting him move the bra back. | 他说要谢谢她 让他将文胸移回原位 |
[20:45] | He was just, uh… being polite, | 他只是…对我客气 |
[20:47] | and, um… it’s not a relationship. | 这…这不是什么关系 |
[20:49] | We go to movies… | 我们去过看电影… |
[20:50] | Doc? | 博士? |
[20:51] | Why don’t you and I go to my office? | 你与我到我办公室去吧 |
[20:53] | We can talk there. | 我们在那谈 |
[20:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | I’ll get the blood swatches to DNA, | 我拿血样去作DNA鉴证吧 |
[21:01] | identify any additional donors on the sheet. | 看床单上是否 另有她人血迹在内 |
[21:07] | When asked about the murder of Kim Hsu, | 当问及苏金姆 被谋杀的问题时 |
[21:10] | a spokesman for Tom Haviland says | 汤姆.哈维兰 其中一名发言人说 |
[21:11] | he sends his condolences to the Hsu family. | 他已向苏的家人 致信吊唁 |
[21:14] | Certainly, this is an event that he won’t soon forget, | 当然,这件悲剧短时间内 将令他难以忘却 |
[21:18] | and neither will the resort | 而凶案实施之手段的凶残 |
[21:20] | where the grisly crime played out. | 更令人发指难忘 |
[21:22] | Now it’s up to prosecutors… | 目前检举人… |
[21:25] | Catherine? | 凯瑟琳? |
[21:26] | Marjorie’s requesting copies | 马乔里要我们 今晚午夜前 |
[21:28] | of CSI’s proficiency test records, by midnight. | 上交所有CSI人员的 能力考试记录 |
[21:33] | So relax. If any of us had failed | 那有何好紧张的,要是 我们有人没通过年度考核 |
[21:34] | the yearly proficiency test, we wouldn’t be here. | 现在就不会在这了 |
[21:39] | You completely forget, don’t you? | 你真是记不起来了? |
[21:41] | My test is on appeal. | 我还在为考试的事情上诉 |
[21:43] | Oh, right. | 噢,对了 |
[21:44] | Board said I was wrong on one question. | 委员会说我有 一条问题答错 |
[21:46] | I said the question was ambiguous. | 我说那条 问题问得不明确 |
[21:49] | They’re going to rule my way, | 他们肯定会抓住 这点限制我 |
[21:51] | but not before the prelim. | 但不会在初审前 |
[21:54] | (sighs) | |
[21:56] | Just trying to rattle me. | 只是想让我紧张 |
[21:59] | Is it working? | 那你紧张了? |
[22:01] | Maybe I should just take a page out of your book. | 干脆你找本书直接 当测试题给我看 |
[22:04] | If I don’t collect or analyze anything, | 要是我也看不出个究竟 |
[22:06] | I don’t have to testify. | 那也就再无需 证明自己什么了 |
[22:08] | Of course, it helps | 当然了,当头头就有这好处 |
[22:10] | to be boss. | |
[22:11] | Very politic. | 决策权在手 |
[22:12] | Ecklie must be rubbing off on you. | 你一定是接触艾柯莉 多给影响了 |
[22:16] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是没错 |
[22:20] | Ecklie. | 艾柯莉 |
[22:25] | I just got served. | 我也要去伺候那娘们了 |
[22:26] | Movie star’s lawyer wants the shirt | 那电影明星的律师… |
[22:28] | that I wore to the crime scene. | 要我交出在案发 现场所穿的衬衣 |
[22:30] | So give it to him. | 那就给他呗 |
[22:31] | I had to throw it out. | 我扔了 |
[22:32] | Why? It was covered in the blood | -为什么? -上面全都是血渍啊 |
[22:34] | from the accident victim. | 车祸中那伤者的 |
[22:35] | Well, you have to find it. | 你必须给找出来 |
[22:36] | Otherwise, it’ll look like you’ve got something to hide. | 不然的话让人看来就好像 你有东西要隐瞒了 |
[22:39] | Oh, CSI’s on trial now? | CSI也要受指控? |
[22:41] | CSI’s always on trial, Warrick; you know this. | CSI永远都是被指控的 沃利克,你也知道 |
[22:44] | Burden of proof is on us. | 提供证据之责任在我们身上 |
[22:50] | (keyboard clacking) | |
[23:00] | I want to compliment you on how quickly | 真该称赞你如此快捷 |
[23:03] | you’ve organized the video forensics. | 便能将录影带组织鉴证 |
[23:12] | (keyboard clacking) | |
[23:19] | Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[23:24] | Nicky, wait a minute. Go back. | 尼克,等等,倒回去 |
[23:27] | Zoom in on the club heads. | 放大他那些球杆头 |
[23:34] | He’s jammed a lot more clubs into that bag. | 他在袋中放了 那么多把球杆 |
[23:36] | Without those clubs, the hard-shell bag | 要是球杆去掉了的话 这袋子足够装下个尸体 |
[23:38] | could be big enough to fit a body. | 而且也够牢固 |
[23:41] | Yeah. Tonya’s. | 对,唐娅的尸体 |
[23:42] | Looks like Raymond was disposing of the bodies for your client. | 似乎雷蒙德是在帮 你们的当事人处理尸体 |
[23:45] | You think he ran out of time before he could move Kim’s out? | 你认为他是来不及 处理金姆的尸体? |
[23:48] | Or Ray was disposing of them for himself. | 也可能雷蒙德是在 为自己处理尸体 |
[23:51] | You’ve just supplied Tom Haviland | 你这些录像反而 提供给了汤姆.哈维兰 |
[23:53] | with reasonable doubt. | 合情合理的疑点 |
[23:55] | No. What I showed you on video | 不,我给你看的录像 |
[23:56] | is Ray in the casino | 不过是案发当时 |
[23:58] | during the time the murders were committed. | 雷蒙德是身在赌场 |
[24:02] | His zeal is clouding his judgment. | 他的热心朦胧 了对他的判决 |
[24:04] | It’s not what did happen; | 这不是事实上 确实发生过的事 |
[24:07] | it’s what the jury will believe could have happened. | 而是陪审团会认为 曾发生过的事 |
[24:23] | Very considerate of you to bring this golf bag in | 非常感谢您并无坚持 要我们带搜索令 |
[24:26] | without insisting on a warrant. | 就主动提供将这 高尔夫球袋提供给我们 |
[24:28] | Ray wants to help the investigation | 雷蒙德希望能尽他所能 |
[24:31] | in any way he can. | 协助调查 |
[24:32] | Tell me, counselor, | 顾问先生,请问 |
[24:33] | does Tom Haviland pay in a timely fashion? | 汤姆.哈维兰是否 有按时给你付钱? |
[24:36] | Ray and Tom are friends, | 雷蒙德与汤姆是朋友 |
[24:37] | but we’re just looking for the truth here, aren’t we? | 不过,我们来此都是 为了找出真相,不是吗? |
[24:41] | Great. Then you can confirm | 很好,那请证实一下 |
[24:42] | what we already know from Ray’s cell phone records: | 我们从雷蒙德的手机记录 里面,已经了解到的一些情况 |
[24:46] | Tom Haviland called you to his suite at 1:31 a.m. | 汤姆.哈维兰凌晨1:31 给你电话,叫你去他套间 |
[24:49] | To help him clean up his double murder. | 帮他清理另一具尸体 是不是 |
[24:52] | No, he called so I could hear him | 不,他打来是要让我听听 他跟那些女孩大战的声音 |
[24:54] | with the girls. | |
[24:55] | He does that sometimes. | 他有时就好这样 |
[24:57] | Okay. We have a surveillance tape | 那好,我们同时有一卷 闭路录像带,上面显示 |
[24:59] | of you carrying | |
[25:00] | what appears to be one of the bodies | 你似乎在一小时后 |
[25:02] | out of the casino an hour later | 提着类似一具尸体的 东西离开赌场 |
[25:04] | in a golf bag identical to this one. | 当时“尸体”就装在高尔夫 球袋里面,与这个类似 |
[25:07] | Here are some photos from that tape. | 这是那卷录像带的部分图片 |
[25:12] | He was taking Mr. Haviland’s clubs to the airport. | 那些不过是哈维兰先生的 球杆,他带了去机场 |
[25:15] | He’s dumping a body. | 他是在清理尸体 |
[25:18] | And, as we speak, | 事实上在我们交谈中 |
[25:19] | the Police Department is out looking for it. | 警局已有派人 寻找尸体踪迹 |
[25:26] | Solvent. | 溶液的味道 |
[25:27] | This bag’s just been cleaned. | 球袋清洗过了 |
[25:42] | Uh… Ray was caddying a dead body. | 雷蒙德在里面 装的是尸体 |
[25:45] | We show him this, | 给他看这个 |
[25:46] | he’ll rat out Tommy Terrific in a heartbeat. | 他估计会胆战心寒 曝光汤姆了 |
[25:53] | Uh-oh. | |
[25:55] | Glow’s too uniform. | 发光太过一致 |
[25:56] | The Luminol’s cross-reacting | 发光氨与漂白溶剂 产生了交叉反应 |
[25:58] | with the bleach. | |
[25:59] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[26:00] | Any blood evidence in there has been destroyed. | 里面就算曾有过血迹 证据也被破坏了 |
[26:03] | This is B.S. | 乱来 |
[26:05] | Man, total B.S. | 这是胡闹 |
[26:06] | This guy Tom Haviland’s got blood | 那个汤姆.哈维兰的手 |
[26:08] | all over his hands… Nick… | -满是鲜血…-尼克… |
[26:09] | …and friends to lie for him! | 而且周围的人 都在帮他撒谎 |
[26:10] | This is B.S.! Nick! Go get a soda. | -荒天下之大谬! -尼克!去喝杯苏打水! |
[26:20] | Marjorie’s going to take him to the cleaners. | 马乔里会使他惨败当场 |
[26:24] | (snaps off gloves) | |
[26:27] | Hey. What happened to you? | 你是怎么了? |
[26:29] | You were a pioneer in forensic science. | 你曾是鉴证科学的先锋 |
[26:31] | How many bad guys did you put away | 曾将多少罪大恶极之人 |
[26:34] | in Hamilton County? | 送去汉密尔顿郡劳改呢? |
[26:35] | My share. | 我同意 |
[26:36] | How many innocent men have been locked away since then | 但之后又有多少 无辜的人… |
[26:38] | because of sloppy investigating… | 因为马虎的调查 不作小心求证的鉴证… |
[26:40] | shortcut forensics? | 入了大牢? |
[26:41] | You look for mistakes in any lab, | 在任何鉴证室找错误 |
[26:43] | you’ll find them. | 都会存在 |
[26:44] | I shouldn’t be able to, Gil. | 吉尔,错误本不该存在 |
[26:45] | Humans are fallible. | 人类容易犯错 |
[26:46] | Not this fallible… compromised blood, | 这样犯错不行… 血迹混淆 |
[26:48] | sweetheart deals… | 私下交易… |
[26:49] | No, no, no, no. | 不不… |
[26:50] | You’re subverting good evidence. | 你现在是在暗中 将好的证据破坏 |
[26:52] | These are good people. | 这些是好人 |
[26:53] | The accused is entitled to the best defense possible. | 被告有权获得最好的辩护 |
[26:55] | The accused is entitled, yeah. | 没错,被告是有这分权利 |
[26:56] | He’s a movie star… that’s why he’s entitled. | 他是电影明星… 所以他有权 |
[27:00] | He’s killed two women. | 他杀了俩少女 |
[27:01] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[27:02] | But you’re willing to decimate these CSIs | 而你现在却要 毁掉这些CSI探员 |
[27:03] | so that you can spoon-feed a jury into letting him walk? | 使得陪审团 将让凶手逍遥法外 |
[27:06] | A jury believes me because of my reputation, | 陪审团相信我 是因为我名声在外 |
[27:09] | just like they do you. | 他们相信你 也是因为如此 |
[27:11] | The difference is, Philip, | 区别是,菲利普 |
[27:12] | I get the same paycheck | 不管我要证明的是什么 |
[27:14] | regardless of what I testify to. | 收到的都是同样 金额的工资 |
[27:16] | (sighs) | |
[27:18] | I’m saying this as a friend. | 我以朋友身份劝告 |
[27:21] | For the reputation of OSI, | 为了CSI的名头着想 |
[27:24] | tell the D.A. To drop this. | 向检察局撤案吧 |
[27:26] | Refile down the road. | 过一段时间收集 好证据先再指控 |
[27:29] | What about the victims’ families? | 那受害人的家属怎办? |
[27:31] | Who’s their friend? | 他们有什么朋友? |
[27:35] | My guys will see you in court. | 我们CSI将与你庭上相见 |
[28:00] | Psst! Grissom. | 喂!格里森 |
[28:01] | (speaking quietly) We got a development. | 有进展了 |
[28:04] | I went over those swatches that Sara gave me | 我将莎拉拿来的 样本作了检验 |
[28:07] | from the bedsheet. | 床单上那些 |
[28:08] | Are you whispering? | 你是在说悄悄话吗? |
[28:10] | I don’t want that Gerard guy to hear me. | 我不想让那个 杰勒德听到嘛 |
[28:13] | Well, he’s not here, so stop it. | 他又不在,大声说话 |
[28:16] | What’s, uh… going on? | 怎么…怎么了? |
[28:17] | Well, um… I was testing those swatches | 嗯…我检验了 莎拉交来的样本 |
[28:21] | that Sara gave me, and three of the swatches | 其中三处血样 |
[28:25] | came up Kim. | 血液属于金姆 |
[28:26] | The other four, with the spatter, | 另外四处,血溅的痕迹 |
[28:29] | Amelogenin results are XY. | 性别基因测试结果为XY |
[28:31] | Blood’s from a male? | 血属于男性? |
[28:33] | Tom Haviland’s. | 汤姆的? |
[28:34] | No. | 不是 |
[28:35] | And not his friend Ray’s, either. | 也不是他那朋友 雷蒙德的 |
[28:36] | There was another guy in that room. | 当时在房间 还有另一个男人 |
[28:39] | That’s… that’s great. | 这可…这可妙 |
[28:40] | The defense has us moving so fast | 辩护人让我们 前行太也迅速 |
[28:41] | we can’t make sense of our own evidence. | 连自己手头上的 证据都难觉察有何意义 |
[28:43] | That’s what they want. | 他们就要我们这样 |
[28:44] | Should we call the D.A. And let him know? | 该通知检察官吗? |
[28:47] | Tell him what? | 跟他说什么? |
[28:47] | That we might have found a motive for the movie star? | 我们发现了电影 明星的杀人动机? |
[28:50] | Motive. What are you talking about? | 动机?你在说什么啊? |
[28:52] | Hey, Grissom. | 格里森 |
[28:54] | Brass just called. | 布拉斯刚来电 |
[28:55] | They found the other victim… Tonya. | 说他们发现了 另一名死者…唐娅 |
[28:57] | Briarway Golf Course. | 布莱尔韦高尔夫球场 |
[29:02] | Body matches the description of Tonya. | 尸体与对唐娅的 描述符合 |
[29:04] | The maintenance guy found her half an hour ago. | 是球场保养人员 半小时前发现的 |
[29:08] | The golf pro told me that | 球场职员说 |
[29:09] | they’ve closed the back nine down for a month… | 他们这后面区域 已有一月… |
[29:12] | improvements. | 作整修用 |
[29:14] | Did, uh… Tom Haviland ever play a boxer? | 这个…汤姆.哈维兰 练过拳吗? |
[29:18] | The girl’s face looks like hamburger meat. | 这女孩的脸被揍得 像块碎牛肉 |
[29:22] | Looks like uncontrollable rage to me. | 我看是控制不住的 怒火引致 |
[29:25] | Grissom, you might want to come down here. | 格里森 你过来一下好么? |
[29:27] | Just say it, Nick. | 直说就是,尼克 |
[29:29] | Beans and franks. | 睾丸,阳具 |
[29:30] | Tonya’s a man. | 唐娅是男人 |
[29:32] | Looks like that old Hollywood saying: | 似乎验证了 好莱坞的老话: |
[29:34] | “Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy.” | “死女活男难将人定罪” |
[29:39] | So, let’s see. | 我们来设想设想 |
[29:40] | Tom’s in bed with what he thinks | 汤姆以为自己床上的 |
[29:43] | are two girls. | 是两名女性 |
[29:43] | He reaches down on one, becomes very confused. | 他往其中一位 下体摸去,很困惑 |
[29:52] | Most guys would have just cleared the room | 大多数人,此时会选择 将这两人赶走 |
[29:54] | and gargled with whiskey. | 然后拿威士忌漱口 |
[29:55] | But movie boy, who brags about doing his own stunts. | 但这个吹嘘特技场面都是 自己亲身上阵的电影明星 |
[29:58] | Couldn’t take the thought of having a man in his bed | 接受不了会有个男人 在他床上且差点行了 周公之礼的事实 |
[30:02] | so he freaked out. | 于是就丧心病狂起来 |
[30:11] | I’m just here to observe CSI’s investigating techniques. | 我只是来此观察 CSI调查技巧的 |
[30:15] | Well, Nick is the primary on this. | 尼克最拿手这个 |
[30:17] | You’re not running evidence. | 你没去收集证据 |
[30:21] | Or have you changed your mind? | 改变主意了? |
[30:23] | By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[30:25] | tell your mother I say hello next time you talk. | 下次记得跟你母亲问好 |
[30:29] | I was so impressed | 我们一起吃饭那晚 |
[30:30] | that night we all had dinner. | 我记忆犹新 |
[30:32] | The sign language… | 你用以翻译给她… |
[30:33] | how you interpreted for her… | 所运用的手语… |
[30:35] | fluid… didn’t miss a beat. | 流畅异常…仿佛 音乐家指挥毫不漏拍 |
[30:37] | What’d you do, subpoena my doctor? | 你会怎么做? 给我医生传票? |
[30:39] | Knowing your genetic predisposition for hearing loss? | 因我知道你天生遗传 有丧失听力的诱因? |
[30:42] | You’ve become a bottom feeder, Philip. | 菲利普,你现在 成食底泥动物了 |
[30:45] | Your work is dependent upon | 你工作的开展… |
[30:47] | your five senses. | 依赖你的五觉 |
[30:47] | The fact that you’re losing one of yours | 而现在你 五觉丧失其一… |
[30:50] | wouldn’t bode well | 你引入的证据 |
[30:51] | for any evidence you introduced. | 可就不那么 让人信服了 |
[30:53] | You know, all those years I worked for you… | 我在你手下 研究那几年… |
[30:56] | you never got to know me at all, did you? | 你是一点没 了解过我,对吧? |
[31:25] | (bird chirping) | |
[31:27] | (woman giggling) | |
[31:43] | I’ve looked at everything | 我已经拿酒店房间的一切 |
[31:46] | in that hotel room. | 进行过对比 |
[31:47] | Nothing matches that pattern. | 没有吻合这图案的 |
[31:48] | What about the booking photos of Tom? | 那汤姆的记录存档照片呢? |
[31:49] | Were you able to make comparisons off those? | 能不能与那对照检验? |
[31:51] | I told Brass that I needed them; he hasn’t sent me anything yet. | 我早跟布拉斯说了要 可到现在他还是没送过来 |
[31:54] | This case is a moving target. | 这案子随时都有变数 |
[31:56] | I’ll get ahold of Brass. | 我催催布拉斯 |
[31:58] | You look nice. | 你气色不错 |
[31:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:00] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[32:02] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[32:04] | Whatever happens in court, | 不管庭上发生何事 |
[32:05] | it’s not because you’re seeing this guy. | 那都不是因为你和 这男孩约会引起的 |
[32:10] | You deserve to have a life. | 你有权享受生活 |
[32:20] | Remember, if you get stuck, | 记住,要是有压力 |
[32:21] | just maintain the same posture. | 就保持一个姿势 |
[32:22] | If there’s any adjustments, you’re seen as squirming. | 若是你有所调整,旁人 看起来你就像是局促不安 |
[32:25] | It’s going to make you look shifty. | 你就有瞒骗的嫌疑了 |
[32:27] | Thanks, Cath. | 谢谢,凯瑟琳 |
[32:28] | You know, I’ve done this before. | 我以前也试过 |
[32:30] | Well, I’ve done it longer. | 不过我试过更多 |
[32:32] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[32:34] | Hey, any luck? | 找到了么? |
[32:38] | I’ve been through every Dumpster on the premises. | 局里每个垃圾桶 我都找过了(可还是没下落) |
[32:42] | Better keep looking. | 那你最好继续 |
[32:48] | In the cause now pending before this court | 在此案于庭上 悬而未决之前 |
[32:50] | do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth | 你是否愿向上帝 作誓,所言俱为真话 |
[32:53] | and nothing but the truth? | 不搀杂半分虚言? |
[32:55] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[33:01] | (no audio) | |
[33:09] | Please state and spell your name for the record. | 请陈述您的姓氏并拼出 供我记录在案 |
[33:11] | (almost inaudible) Nicholas Stokes. | 尼古拉斯.斯托克斯 |
[33:14] | S-t-o-k-e-s. | |
[33:15] | Pull it closer, Mr. Stokes. | 斯托克斯先生 话筒拉近些 |
[33:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:21] | I’m used to the old ones. | 我习惯了那种老式的 |
[33:23] | (clearing throat) | |
[33:24] | Nicholas Stokes. | 尼古拉斯.斯托克斯 |
[33:31] | Damn! What? | -见鬼!-怎么了? |
[33:32] | Damn, damn, damn! I blew it. | 见鬼,见鬼!我搞砸了 |
[33:34] | I forgot to put case identifiers on my dice photos. | 我忘了往骰子那些 照片上加案件标志符 |
[33:38] | Date, time and file number? | 日期,时间以及文件编号? |
[33:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:42] | Don’t look at me that way, okay? | 别这么看着我好吗? |
[33:43] | I wrote it down on the evidence envelope. | 我写在封证据的 信封上面的 |
[33:46] | I had to move fast. | 当时很紧张 |
[33:46] | The casino manager wanted us out of there. | 赌场经理一直在催我们 |
[33:48] | The dice places Tom at the murder. | 那骰子能证明 汤姆涉及谋杀案啊 |
[33:51] | Victim’s blood mixed | 死者的血液 |
[33:52] | with his saliva. | 与他唾液相混 |
[33:54] | How can we be confident in your collection | 若你连自己的 文件都无法辨认 |
[33:56] | if you can’t be confident in your own documentation? | 我们又怎敢相信你 所收集的证据? |
[34:17] | This is it. | 是这个 |
[34:19] | You’re sure you want to go with that one? | 你确信选择这幅? |
[34:24] | This is the one. | 就是这幅 |
[34:26] | I was sweating bullets looking at those photos. | 我看着那些照片,直冒冷汗 |
[34:29] | Did the judge | 法官有无拒绝将骰子… |
[34:30] | exclude the dice? | 列作呈堂证供? |
[34:31] | No. No, just my credibility. | 没有,没有,只是我的 可信性受到了怀疑 |
[34:34] | Warrick Brown? | 沃利克.布朗? |
[34:36] | Yeah, he’s, uh… he’s in the men’s room. | 他…他上了洗手间 |
[34:39] | We’ll send him right in. | 我们马上通知他 |
[34:40] | Two minutes grace, the court moves on. | 最多两分钟,庭审要继续 |
[34:44] | You’re telling us the shirt just | 你是说,你那件衬衣 |
[34:47] | disappeared? | 就这么失踪了? |
[34:48] | It would only prove that I got blood on my shirt | 那也只会证明我的衬衣… |
[34:51] | from an accident victim. | 染有车祸伤者的血迹而已 |
[34:52] | That blood never came in contact | 而那血迹… |
[34:53] | with the blood evidence that I was transporting. | 没与我所运送的 血样证据有过接触 |
[34:55] | But we can’t verify that | 但现在这点证实不来吧 |
[34:57] | now, can we? | 对不对? |
[35:00] | Do you still have a gambling habit? | 你现在还有赌博恶习吗? |
[35:03] | I don’t see what that has to do with this case. | 我不明白这点 与该案件有何关联 |
[35:07] | It goes to the character of the witness, Your Honor. | 法官大人,这能从侧面 反映证人的个人品质问题 |
[35:10] | I’ll allow it. | 允许发问 |
[35:13] | For the record, | 就记录来看 |
[35:15] | are you addicted to gambling? | 你有过赌瘾? |
[35:21] | Damn! | 见鬼! |
[35:22] | Why didn’t I see that coming? | 我为什么就没想到 她会拿这点压我? |
[35:25] | Gambling? | 赌博? |
[35:26] | Hey, we’re all in Nevada. | 这里是内华达州 |
[35:27] | It’s legal; don’t worry about it. | 赌博合法,别担心这点 |
[35:29] | Legal doesn’t matter in there. | 合法与否不是问题 |
[35:30] | You know the judge is going to throw out | 这样一来法官 就会将血渍证据 |
[35:32] | our blood evidence, right? | 排除在外了,懂么? |
[35:33] | Truth is, it is compromised, Warrick. | 沃利克,就当让步吧 |
[35:36] | The blood is fine. | 血样一点没受污染 |
[35:37] | It’s their methods that are dirty. | 只不过他们用的 手段太也无耻 |
[35:40] | For the record, | 就记录来看 |
[35:41] | are you addicted to gambling? | 你有过赌瘾? |
[35:47] | I am. | 是 |
[35:48] | It’s a low blow. | 真是卑鄙 |
[35:51] | Low blow. | 卑鄙无耻 |
[35:59] | Your guys didn’t get any extended body photos? | 你们没拍他其他 部位的照片了? |
[36:02] | Chest, hands, arms right there. | 胸膛,手部 臂,都在了 |
[36:03] | I need lower extremities for comparison. | 我的对比需要 更多私处照片 |
[36:05] | Hey, Marjorie Wescott blew in here and shut us down. | 马乔里突如其来到访 一番话说得我们无法言语 |
[36:08] | She said, if we wanted full body shots, | 她说,要照全身照 |
[36:10] | we were going to have to get a court order, | 就要申请法庭令 |
[36:13] | so the D.A.’s working on it. | 现在地方 检察官正在努力 |
[36:14] | When? Between testimony? | 几时申请?休庭时么? |
[36:16] | No kidding. | 可不是玩笑 |
[36:17] | Meanwhile, we’re presenting half a case to a judge. | 而且,我们现在 证据很明显不足 |
[36:23] | Well, it certainly looks posed. | 这看来很明显经过摆放 |
[36:28] | You date… you and Hank. | 你约会过…你跟汉克 |
[36:30] | You share a subtle communication. | 感情非同一般吧 |
[36:35] | Did he move the bra to where you might have wanted it? | 他是否是将文胸 摆放到你想要的位置上? |
[36:38] | I didn’t want it anywhere. | 我没想过要将之 摆放到任何一处 |
[36:40] | I collect evidence without emotion. | 我收集证物 不会带有感情色彩 |
[36:43] | You do get emotionally involved, though, | 但这确实涉及到了 你的感情问题 |
[36:45] | with the men on your cases. | 与一名涉案男性 |
[36:46] | Hank Peddigrew isn’t the first time. | 汉克也不是头一例了吧 |
[36:49] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[36:50] | A murder investigation at the residence of one | 在…查尔斯 伦塔利亚…家中 |
[36:55] | Charles Renteria. | 调查一宗谋杀案其时 |
[36:56] | Eyewitness stated he saw you and your supervisor, | 就有目击者证实 他见到过你跟你上级 |
[36:59] | Gil Grissom, standing alone outside and… | 吉尔.格里森 站在屋外… |
[37:01] | you were touching him in a romantic gesture. | 你触碰他,姿势暧昧 |
[37:08] | I brushed chalk from his face. | 我是将他脸庞的 粉笔灰擦去而已 |
[37:10] | Is that what they’re calling it now? | 现在还有这么种说法? |
[37:11] | Objection, Your Honor. | 法官大人,反对 |
[37:14] | Drywall dust. | 是死灰墙上的死灰 |
[37:15] | We were looking for a body. | 我们当时在寻找尸体 |
[37:17] | It’s a fair question, Your Honor. | 法官大人,这问题很公正 |
[37:18] | Just how far will Ms. Sidle go on the evidence | 只是想知道一下 斯道尔小姐会如何以证物 |
[37:22] | to please her boss, Gil Grissom | 取悦顶头上司 吉尔.格里森 |
[37:23] | whether he returns her attentions | 而不管他是有注意到她 |
[37:25] | or not? | 抑或没有? |
[37:29] | You have a Bachelor of Science | 你获得过 西拉斯维加斯大学 |
[37:31] | from West Las Vegas University, am I right? | 理学士学位,对不对? |
[37:34] | Night school, yes. | 是夜校学位 |
[37:36] | And prior to joining | 而在加入CSI前 |
[37:37] | OSI, you worked as an exotic dancer? | 你曾经做过 脱衣舞女一行? |
[37:42] | That’s correct. | 是没错 |
[37:43] | Took your clothes off for a living. | 为了求生,不惜脱下衣服 |
[37:47] | For a very good living. | 当时生活得还不错 |
[37:50] | No doubt, Ms. Willows. | 这点毫无疑问 维乐丝小姐 |
[37:52] | Now, you recently failed | 最近,你是否未能通过 |
[37:53] | your yearly proficiency test, didn’t you? | 年度能力考试? |
[37:57] | Technically, yes, but it’s on appeal. | 在学术上来说这点 没错,不过我已上诉 |
[37:59] | I’m confident that I will prevail. | 我自信最后他们 最后会改变主意 |
[38:00] | Did you treat this footprint evidence the same way? | 那你是否也以同样 手法处理脚印证据? |
[38:04] | There’s the truth, | 若是真相 |
[38:05] | and then there’s your interpretation? | 自该明言 |
[38:08] | No. | 不是 |
[38:09] | But you’re appealing your test. | 但你考试时却又是这么写 |
[38:13] | Actions speak louder than words. | 说得好不如做得妙 |
[38:18] | I have no further questions, Your Honor. | 法官大人,我没问题了 |
[38:22] | We are through with this witness. | 我对该名证人已询问完毕 |
[38:25] | Grissom… | 格里森… |
[38:27] | they’re beating our heads in. | 他们完全砸乱了 我们的手脚 |
[38:29] | Judge is going to dismiss… you can feel it. | 法官一定会宣布结案的 你能感觉出来 |
[38:31] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. | 别假定得太快 |
[38:33] | I’m not ahead of myself. | 我没过快假定 |
[38:34] | I’m up there front and center | 我仿佛就在前线 |
[38:35] | taking hits along with the rest of OSI. | 与其他CSI探员 一起经历着炮火冲击 |
[38:37] | You know, you’ve turned into a really | 你这个领导,蜕化得… |
[38:39] | lousy leader. | 不成样子 |
[38:40] | I need your help, and you’re | 我需要你的帮助 而你却站在一边 |
[38:42] | on the sidelines. Would you know | -看热闹 -你知不知道… |
[38:43] | where I could get pictures of Tom Haviland? | 在哪里可以找到 汤姆.哈维兰的照片? |
[38:46] | Full body shots. | 全身照 |
[38:48] | Like, uh… | 比如… |
[38:49] | an Internet site, or his fan club? | 互联网站,或者 影迷会什么的? |
[38:55] | Uh… I hid all these when I heard | 我听说杰勒德这家伙 会鬼鬼祟祟 |
[38:57] | Gerard would be snooping around. | 就把这些都藏了起来 |
[39:08] | “Tom Haviland… | “汤姆.哈维兰…” |
[39:10] | “Away from the Set, Between Films | “不拍电影之时” |
[39:13] | and… in Paradise.” | “如在…天堂” |
[39:17] | Paparazzi; long lens. | 狗仔队;长镜头 |
[39:30] | I’m going to go to court. | 我要上庭了 |
[39:32] | The defendant’s statement | 依据被告口供 |
[39:33] | is that, when he left the room, | 他在离开房间时 |
[39:35] | the victims were both alive and well. | 两位死者都还是活蹦乱跳 |
[39:37] | Now, does that statement support | 他的口供… |
[39:39] | your new evidence? | 与新证物相吻合吗? |
[39:40] | No, it does not. | 不吻合 |
[39:41] | This unique blood pattern, | 这独特的血印迹 |
[39:42] | which I’m highlighting and resizing | 也就是我现在给大家 高亮显示并放大 |
[39:45] | for the court’s edification, was made | 供法庭参考 这块,是被告… |
[39:48] | by the defendant during the attack. | 在攻击过程中造成的 |
[39:54] | Okay, thank you, Dr. Grissom. | 谢谢,格里森先生 |
[39:56] | Nothing further, Your Honor. | 法官大人,我询问完毕 |
[40:02] | (no audio) | |
[40:13] | (inaudible) | |
[40:24] | Dr. Grissom, | 格里森先生 |
[40:26] | please answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[40:33] | Could she repeat | 法官大人 |
[40:34] | the question, Your Honor? | 请让她重复一边 问题可以吗? |
[40:36] | Ms. Wescott? | 维斯科特小姐? |
[40:38] | (inaudible) | |
[40:43] | One more time, please. | 请再说一次 |
[40:49] | (inaudible) | |
[40:54] | On visual comparison. | 经过视觉比较 |
[40:56] | The accused | 被告… |
[40:58] | has a distinct waffle-like scar, | 有处明显的饼干 大小的疮疤 |
[40:59] | characterized by diamond-shaped patterns, | 表现为钻石菱形模样 |
[41:02] | on his left knee. | 在其左边膝盖 |
[41:03] | So Tom has a scar on his leg. | 这么说汤姆的 腿部有块疮疤 |
[41:07] | Whoop-de-do. | |
[41:08] | There’s no forensic database for scars. | 但疮疤没有鉴证数据库 |
[41:11] | It’s not a discipline. | 不值得作为鉴证手段 |
[41:13] | Yes, but it’s unique to the accused. | 没错,不过对被告而言 这疮疤独一无二 |
[41:16] | He says he got it in a stunt | 他说是在演出上一部电影 |
[41:18] | on his last film. | 一个特技镜头中造成的 |
[41:19] | According to Mr. Haviland in his statement, | 根据哈维兰先生 自己的口供 |
[41:23] | and I quote, “It happened | 我引用如下,“我一手 攀着阿尔卑斯山往下” |
[41:24] | “when I was rappelling down the Alps | “一边以另一只手 手持AK-47开火” |
[41:27] | firing an AK-47 with my free hand.” | “于是被撞上 造成这疮疤” |
[41:30] | But he actually got it tripping on his way | 但实际上他却是 在化妆车里面 |
[41:32] | into the wardrobe trailer. | 被绊倒引起的 |
[41:33] | Objection. There’s no question | 反对,法官大人 |
[41:35] | to the witness here, Your Honor. | 我从未询问过 证人此问题 |
[41:36] | Your Honor, it’s | 法官大人… |
[41:37] | a preliminary hearing. | 这不过是初步聆讯 |
[41:39] | May I? | 可不可以… |
[41:41] | The witness may proceed. | 证人可以继续 |
[41:43] | The production report | 制片人小组… |
[41:44] | by the Unit Production Manager on the film that day, | 对当天电影拍摄的报告 |
[41:47] | and I quote, “Tom Haviland slipped | 我引用如下 “汤姆.哈维兰…” |
[41:49] | “on wardrobe trailer number 38, step number two. | “在38号化妆车 第二级台阶前滑倒” |
[41:52] | “He sustained cuts to his knee. | “切割伤了他的膝盖” |
[41:55] | “And was bandaged by the company medic. | “由公司医疗人员 对其进行了包扎” |
[41:57] | The production was shut down for half a day.” | “电影拍摄因此 拖延了半天” |
[41:58] | The company medic documented it with Polaroid photos, | 该公司的医疗人员当时 以拍立得相机拍照记录 |
[42:03] | and I have managed to acquire | 而我通过努力… |
[42:05] | step number two… | 得来了38号化妆车… |
[42:06] | from trailer 38. | 第二级台阶的照片 |
[42:10] | I think these graphics will help explain | 我认为这些图片 有助于各位理解 |
[42:13] | my findings. | 我的发现 |
[42:15] | The step, the scar… | 台阶,疮疤… |
[42:20] | the sheet. | 床单 |
[42:38] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 法官大人,我没有问题了 |
[42:40] | You may be excused, Dr. Grissom. | 格里森博士 您可以退庭了 |
[42:46] | I’m binding this case over for trial | 我宣布,该案件60天后 |
[42:49] | 60 days from today. | 进行二审 |
[42:49] | We’d like a continuance, Your Honor. | 我们请求诉讼延期 法官大人 |
[42:52] | I’ll take it under submission. | 我会先提交公断 |
[42:54] | Gil… good work. | 吉尔…干得不错 |
[42:57] | My team did it, Philip. | 菲利普,是我的 一帮伙计做到的 |
[42:59] | I got good CSIs. | 我有一批能干的CSI探员 |
[43:00] | Oh, and, uh… my mother says hello. | 另外…我母亲向您问好 |
[43:04] | Bailiff? | 法警? |
[43:04] | I’d like to make a motion | 我请求法官大人 |
[43:06] | for a bail hearing, Your Honor. | 准许犯人保外听候聆讯 |
[43:08] | It’s a double murder, counselor. | 律师,他是双重谋杀嫌犯 |
[43:10] | Request for bail is denied. | 保释请求不获批准 |
[43:11] | The accused | 被告还押郡监狱 |
[43:12] | is remanded into custody | |
[43:15] | of County Jail. |