Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] (meows)
[00:31] (cats whimpering)
[00:38] (meowing)
[00:41] (growling)
[00:43] (meowing)
[00:46] (hissing and growling)
[01:01] Welcome to the Wild Kingdom. 欢迎光临动物王国
[01:03] Vic’s Ruth Elliot, 80 years old. 死者叫 露斯.伊犁娅特,80岁
[01:05] Had at least 20 roommates, all of them feline. 她最起码有 20个“室友”,都是猫
[01:08] Animal ControI’s rounding them up now. 动物控制中心 正在围捕它们
[01:10] Who alerted Homicide? 谁报警的?
[01:11] Mail was piling up. Mailman looked in the window 这里的邮件都堆积如山 邮差过来往窗口里面一看 便通知了911
[01:16] Take a deep breath before you go inside. 进去前最好先深呼吸
[01:30] Oh, God! Ugh! 老天!
[01:32] I didn’t think anything could mask the smell of a decomp. 腐臭的味道似乎 根本掩盖不住
[01:36] Male cat urine. 雄性猫尿
[01:37] To us, smelly. To a female cat, it must be like aftershave. 对我们来说是臭的很 但对雌猫而言,这估计如同 男性用的须后水般有魅力
[01:42] Me-ow.
[01:46] David. 大卫
[01:46] You don’t look so good. 你似乎不是很妥
[01:48] Allergic to cats. 我对猫过敏
[01:51] Oh, bummer. 可怜
[01:54] Rigor mortis has passed. 尸体已僵硬
[01:55] Lividity is fixed. 呈青灰色
[01:56] Extensive marbling on her limbs. 四肢大面积泛白
[01:58] She’s been dead three or four days, 最起码死了有3到4天了
[02:01] and I need a Benadryl. 我看来需要来点伤风药
[02:03] Excuse me. 失陪
[02:21] Whoa.
[02:24] She could have died of natural causes. 她可能是自然死亡
[02:26] Three or four days… pets could have been looking for their next meal. 3到4天… 宠物都要找下一顿吃了
[02:31] Sure. Meat is meat. 对啊,所以… 肉还是肉嘛
[02:33] (meows, hisses)
[02:37] Or maybe they turned on her. 又或许是 它们袭击了她?
[02:51] Whoa.
[02:52] Look at this. 看看这里
[02:56] Flowing wound. 伤口平滑
[02:58] That’s a deep wound track. 创伤直达深处
[03:02] This woman was stabbed. 这女人是被捅死的
[03:06] I guess the cats are off the hook. 看来猫咪们是摆脱嫌疑了
[04:18] Floor’s covered with trash. 地板满是灰
[04:20] Lots of partials, mostly from Animal Control boots. 大部分残缺不整,基本上 是动物控制中心人员留下的
[04:22] But… I got something here. 不过… 在这里我却另有发现
[04:25] Distinctive heel and toe. 脚跟脚趾与众不同
[04:28] What? High heel? 什么?高跟鞋?
[04:30] Well… 嗯…
[04:31] an old lady wears flats or slippers. 老妇人一般只穿 平底鞋或者拖鞋
[04:34] And I can’t imagine that this vic entertained. 如果说死者穿高跟鞋 自娱自乐那我真难以想像
[04:38] You got to be careful with isolation. 小心点将鞋印分离
[04:41] It can escalate. 可能大有用处的
[04:43] Before you know it, you’re the crazy cat lady 你首先要假设,你是一个 住在这间破旧房子里面…
[04:48] ^Iiving in the rundown house. …的一个 疯狂喜欢养猫的老妇人
[04:49] People stop coming by to visit. 别人是 不会再来拜访你的
[04:50] You go outside, your neighbours run across the street 你出去 邻居立马跑开街道
[04:56] to get away from you. 躲避你
[04:58] Eventually, you stop going out altogether. 最后呢,你便 也就完全不再出去了
[04:59] Whoo, man! It reeks in here. 老大!这里真臭
[05:03] Who lives like this? 谁这么住啊?
[05:05] Cat lover. 喜欢猫的人
[05:06] You think? 你猜的?
[05:08] So, what do we know? 有何线索?
[05:09] Well, there’s no signs of forced entry anywhere. 到处都没有 强行破门而入的痕迹
[05:11] Well, I can see why somebody would want to rob this place. 我看来知道为何 会有人想打劫这里了
[05:15] I’ll start in the bedroom. 我去卧室调查吧
[06:41] No reaction. 没有反应
[06:43] Knives are clean. 刀子没用过 凶手可能带了自己的刀子…
[06:43] Well, killer could have brought his own– 刀子没用过 凶手可能带了自己的刀子…
[06:46] took it with him when he left. 走的时候带走了
[06:47] We might want to reconsider 看来我们要重新考虑一番
[06:49] “burglary gone bad.” “普通入室行窃杀人案” 这种假设了
[06:50] I found a busted safe in the bedroom. Empty. 我在卧室里面发现有被 撬开了的保险柜里面空无一物
[06:53] I lifted prints. 上面搜集到有指纹
[06:54] WlLLOWS: A high-heeled thief 穿高跟鞋的贼…
[06:56] who knew exactly what to look for, 清楚知道要找什么
[06:58] and killed the only obstacle in their path. 然后又把 唯一的障碍给杀掉
[07:07] Welcome to a 4-45. 欢迎光临4-45
[07:09] Explosives. It’s been a while. 炸弹 爆炸了有一会了吧
[07:12] Fatalities? 可有人遭遇不幸?
[07:13] Just this $50,000 Beemer. 就只有这辆 价值5万的宝马
[07:18] Marcie Tobin. Her car. 她叫玛茜.托宾 车子是她的
[07:19] And Marcus Remmick, mechanic and eyewitness. 那位是马库斯.伦米克 机修工,也是目击者
[07:24] So, divide and conquer? 分散合击?
[07:26] Yeah. I’ll take the rig. 好,我去检查车子
[07:27] I’ll take the grease monkey. 我去跟汽车 修理站的老哥谈谈
[07:29] I guess I got the driver. 那看来司机是我的了
[07:32] MARClE: This just doesn’t make any sense. 可是这不对啊 为何会有人放 炸弹在我车子里面?
[07:33] I mean, why would somebody put a bomb in my car? 可是这不对啊 为何会有人放 炸弹在我车子里面?
[07:36] SlDLE: Ms. Tobin? 托宾小姐?
[07:37] Hi. I’m with the Crime Lab. 你好 我是犯罪现场鉴证科的
[07:39] Mind if I ask you a few questions? 不介意 我问你几个问题吧?
[07:41] Have you reached my husband? 你们联系 到我丈夫了没有?
[07:43] – I’ll check on it, ma’am. – Thanks. 长官 我去跟踪-谢谢
[07:46] Can you tell me what happened? 能否告知我 发生了何事?
[07:48] I was on my way to my father’s office. 我当时正驾车 前往父亲的办公室
[07:51] On Thursdays, we have dinner, 一般每星期四我们 都会一起吃晚饭
[07:53] and then I help him with his payroll. 然后我会帮他计算 要支付给员工的工资
[07:55] (clanking)
[07:57] Excuse me. 对不起
[07:58] We’re closed. 我们已经收档了
[07:59] My car is making a really strange noise. 我们已经收档了 我的车子 发出些很奇怪的声音
[08:02] Take it to the dealership in the morning. 明天早上 带去经销商那里
[08:05] Lady’s driving a brand- new Beemer. 那女士驾着 一辆全新的宝马
[08:08] First service is 15,000 miles. 初制动是15000英里
[08:10] Things don’t go wrong. 没什么不妥
[08:12] But you checked it out anyway, huh? 但你却还是 帮她检查了车子?
[08:15] You know how women get. 你都知道女人的了
[08:17] Go ahead, pop the hood. 来,打开发动机罩
[08:21] ( ticking )
[08:23] Back away. 退后
[08:24] Why? Run, run! 干吗? 跑!快跑!
[08:25] Why? Run! 为什么? 快跑!
[08:31] Ms. Tobin, where did you last park your car? 托宾小姐,你最后 泊车的地点在哪里?
[08:33] ^In my house, in my garage. 我家,车库里面
[08:36] And who would have access? 那谁可以开车库?
[08:38] Just me… and my husband. 只有我…还有我老公
[08:41] But Johnny had nothing to do with this. 但乔纳森可跟这事无关
[08:44] He’s been at work all day. 他去了工作整天了
[08:45] You can ask him as soon as he gets here. 他来了你可以问他
[09:01] Anything probative? 有什么可疑之处?
[09:02] Check out this displacement. 看那东西的偏移
[09:09] Detritus blew backwards. 炸药气流往后冲
[09:12] Right into the driver. 正好会冲击到司机身上
[09:17] (sighs)
[09:18] That’s intentional. 是有意谋杀 炸弹是自制的
[09:19] Bombs are personal. 炸弹是自制的
[09:21] So… 这么说…
[09:23] assuming Mrs. Tobin was the intended target, 假定托宾太太 是预定目标
[09:27] the bomber knew what he was doing. 放炸弹者是确切 知道自己要杀的人
[09:29] Yeah. A hired hit on a housewife. 对,是有人请了 杀手来杀掉这名主妇
[09:35] Glad I’m a dog person. 幸亏我喜欢狗
[09:37] You know, house cats have only been domesticated for4,000 猫被驯养的历史 只有区区4000年
[09:40] They still have predatory instincts. 在它们体内 仍然有嗜肉的本性
[09:43] – Only 4,000? – Yeah. 只有4000年么? 对
[09:46] But a cat didn’t kill her. 但她不是猫杀的
[09:48] You’re right. 没错
[09:49] No vital reactions around the bite marks. 猫咬伤的 伤痕没有致命性
[09:51] Predation is all post-mortem. 它们抢食她的肉 也只是她死后的事 死因是心脏受损
[09:54] Cause of death, cardiac trauma.
[09:56] She was stabbed lateral 她是被从侧面 用刀捅入
[09:57] to the sternal border, just below the fifth intercostal space, 刀插入胸骨间 就在第五根肋间隙处
[10:02] straight into the right ventricle. 直接导致右 心房受损
[10:05] Muscle layers decrease with age. 她年纪大了 肌肉层抵抗能力弱
[10:08] Fascia and tissue layers are easy to penetrate. 筋膜和组织层 容易洞穿
[10:10] Can’t tell you much about the weapon, 对凶器我们也 没有多大的发现
[10:12] but the wound track is slick. 不过伤口平整
[10:17] I swabbed the foreign substance, 在集中 搜集到一些杂质
[10:19] sent it to Greg. 已经送 去给格雷格检验了
[10:21] Anything else? 其他发现?
[10:22] Well, vic’s lungs were full of fluid. 死者的肺部充满流体
[10:23] Probably not relevant to your investigation, 虽然可能跟 你们的调查关系不大
[10:26] but the lab cultured her blood. 不过经过实验室 培植其血样发现 她患有严重的 葡萄状球菌感染
[10:28] She had a severe staph infection.
[10:31] (phone rings)
[10:34] Grissom. 我是格里森
[10:37] We’ll be right there. 我们马上来
[10:39] Homicide has a witness. 谋杀案有目击证人
[10:41] Tell them what you told me. 告诉他们听你 跟我讲过的那些
[10:45] Come on, Jessica. 说啊,杰茜卡
[10:47] What did you see? 你看见了什么?
[10:49] Oh, the lady over there– 住在那儿的老太太…
[10:51] the one that died– she was nice. 死了的那位… 她人很好
[10:54] GlRL: She had cats. 她有很多猫
[10:56] Lots of them. Yep. 非常多 对
[10:58] My name’s Catherine. 我叫凯瑟琳
[11:00] What is your name again? 你叫什么名字?
[11:01] Jessica Rachel Trent. I’m eight and a half. 杰茜卡.雷切尔.特伦特 今年八岁半了
[11:04] Oh, eight and a half. 噢,八岁半
[11:06] So I bet you’re in the third grade? 你应该上三年级吧 是啊,我的老师 是阿姆斯特朗太太
[11:08] Yeah. My teacher’s Mrs. Armstrong.
[11:09] She’s really nice. 她很好人的
[11:11] Except I hate multiplication, 只不过我 不喜欢乘法运算
[11:13] especially the eights. 特别是 乘八那些最讨厌了
[11:14] You know, I have a daughter. She hates the eights, too. 我有个女儿哦 她也很不喜欢乘八的运算
[11:16] So, Jessica, can you tell me what you told your mom? 杰茜卡,能不能告诉我 你跟妈妈说的那些?
[11:19] I can. Jessica and I were playing handball against the garage door. 我说,杰茜卡和我那时 在车库门口玩着手球
[11:23] We saw Mrs. Stein go into Mrs. Elliot’s house, 我们看到斯坦恩太太 进到了伊犁娅特太太的屋子
[11:26] and they were yelling. 她们后来还大声吵闹 斯坦恩太太出来时
[11:28] When Mrs. Stein came out,
[11:29] she looked really angry. 脸上怒气冲冲
[11:30] Kind of like when Mommy’s boyfriend is late for dinner. 就好像妈妈的男朋友 来迟吃晚饭时妈妈的表情
[11:34] She hates that. 她很讨厌这样
[11:37] GRlSSOM: And, uh… 那么…
[11:39] who is Mrs. Stein? 斯坦恩太太是哪位?
[11:40] Mrs. Elliot’s next- door neighbour. 伊犁娅特 太太隔壁的邻居
[11:43] Ran a background check. 我们已经 对她进行过背景调查
[11:45] The good neighbour filed 这位好邻居曾经…
[11:47] three nuisance complaints against the victim. 对死者进行 过三次妨害投诉
[11:51] Hey, are you girls sharing secrets? 你们有什么秘密分享吗?
[11:53] Can you share it with me? 可不可以 跟我也分享一下?
[11:56] All right. 好吧
[12:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:04] No problem. 不用
[12:06] I think that we’re done here. 看来这儿完事了
[12:09] Okay. Thanks for your help. 好,谢谢你们的帮忙
[12:12] Sure. 没问题
[12:16] I’ll get a warrant for Mrs. Stein’s shoes. 我会去申请搜索 令检查斯坦恩太太的鞋子
[12:17] (sighs) 我会去申请搜索 令检查斯坦恩太太的鞋子
[12:18] See if we can place her at the crime scene. 看看能不能找出 她到过现场的证据
[12:22] Don’t you have a secret to share with me now? 你现在 没秘密要和我分享?
[12:26] Oh, uh… Mrs. Stein? 这个…斯坦恩太太
[12:28] She hates cats. 她讨厌猫
[12:50] Another spring. 又是一根弹簧
[12:52] Do you know there’s a dozen moving parts 你难道不知道 在闹钟里面…
[12:54] inside a ticking clock? 有数十个运动机件的?
[12:56] I do now. 现在知道了
[13:00] Hmm…
[13:01] Hello, sweetheart. 你好啊,甜心
[13:03] End cap? 三通阀?
[13:05] Pipe bomb. 导管炸弹
[13:06] End cap at both ends. 两端都有三通阀
[13:08] Either one could have come in contact with the explosive inside the pipe. 任何一端的三通阀都可能 触碰到导管里面的炸弹
[13:12] I’ll swab it, 我去 取
[13:14] see if Trace can identify it. 看看能不能 让检索部辨认出什么
[13:17] I will see your end cap, 你找到三通阀
[13:19] and raise you a grommet. 我给你看个索环
[13:21] A grommet? ^Inside a pipe bomb? 索环? 在导管炸弹里面的?
[13:23] Not in the bomb, itself, but embedded in the end cap. 并非在炸弹内部 但却嵌在三通阀里面
[13:26] The wires from the timing device 定时装置里面的电线… 通过索环上的 孔进入导管
[13:27] enter the pipe through a hole in the grommet. 定时装置里面的电线… 通过索环上的 孔进入导管 定时装置一运行到位 就产生一阵电流
[13:29] When the timing device is activated, it sets off
[13:32] an electrical charge that detonates the explosives inside the pipe. 引爆了 导管里面的炸药
[13:35] Yet the grommet’s fully intact. 索环还毫发无损
[13:37] How did it survive the blast? 爆炸怎么 可能对它毫无影响?
[13:38] I don’t know, but they always do. 不知道 但通常都是这样就是
[13:40] And just when I thought you knew everything. 我还以为你无所不知呢
[13:43] BRASS: How’s the puzzle? 我们的“拼图”怎样了? 片段不少 可是却逐渐有所获
[13:43] Hey. Pieces are small, but it’s coming together. 我们的“拼图”怎样了? 片段不少 可是却逐渐有所获
[13:46] Well, I got a corner piece. 我也通过旁听 侧击另获得了线索
[13:47] The 4-1-1 on Marcie Tobin’s husband? 关于玛茜老公的背景的
[13:50] Junior foreman on Tobin C & D, ^Incorporated. 他是托宾C&D 公司的后进工头
[13:53] The “C” stands for “Construction.” 这公司名字中,C代表 “建设”Construction
[13:56] The “D” is for “Demolition.” D表示“爆破”Demolition
[13:58] MAN: I got to do my job, you got to do your job. 我会搞定我的工作 你们也要做好自己的工作啊
[14:01] So, if this stuff isn’t taken down there, 这东西不弄到那儿的话
[14:03] then we all lose. 那我们做什么都没用了
[14:04] So, you just make sure 所以,你一定要记着…
[14:05] that you get in touch with me… 随时跟我联系…
[14:07] Jonathan Claddon? 请问您是 乔纳森.克莱顿先生吗?
[14:08] Yeah. 没错 我是尼克 这位是莎拉
[14:09] I’m Nick Stokes. This is Sara Sidle. 没错 我是尼克 这位是莎拉
[14:12] We’re with the Vegas Crime Lab. 维加斯 犯罪现场鉴证科人员
[14:14] We’re here about your wife’s car. 我们前来是想跟你了解 一下您太太车子爆炸一案的
[14:15] Yeah. She told me you might stop by. 她跟我说过你们 可能会来问话的
[14:16] Mr. Claddon, are you a demolitions expert? 克莱顿先生 您是爆破专家?
[14:19] That’s what we do. 我们就是干这行的
[14:20] You must have seen our work on TV. 你们想必是在电视上 看过我们公司人员工作吧
[14:22] We imploded most of the old Strip hotels. 许多老旧的酒店拆除 都是我们公司前往爆破
[14:25] Do you personally know how to make a bomb? 你个人懂得 如何制造炸弹吗?
[14:27] It’s not hard. 这并不难
[14:29] Anybody here could show you how. 这里随便一个人都可以 演示给你如何制造
[14:30] STOKES: So, I take that as a “yes”? 这么说来 答案是“是”了
[14:32] ^If you’re implying I had anything to do with all this… 相信你们不是暗示 这一切和我有关吧…
[14:36] I love my wife. 我深爱我妻子
[14:37] Not enough, apparently, to be there for her last night. 但似乎爱的不够深哦 昨晚发生了那么严重的事 你都没来陪她?
[14:40] Johnny, Reynolds needs help loading the truck. 乔纳森 雷诺兹装货上车要人帮忙
[14:43] These folks are from the Crime Lab. 这两位是 犯罪现场鉴证科人员
[14:45] They’re here about Marcie. 来问关于 玛茜昨天那案子的事的
[14:47] I’d like to talk to them. 我跟他们谈谈
[14:48] Alone. 就我跟他们谈好了
[14:50] Well, let me know if I can help. 如果有什么我能 帮上忙的就找我吧
[14:54] Will do. 好的
[14:56] Barclay Tobin. 两位好 我是巴克利.托宾
[14:57] This is my company. 这公司是我开的
[14:58] Any leads on my daughter’s case? 我女儿一案 有进展没有?
[14:59] At this point, we’re still asking questions. 暂时来说,我们 还处于搜集情报阶段
[15:01] Can you tell us about your son- in-law? 可否跟我们 说说您的女婿?
[15:03] Well, I got him his first and only job when he married Marcie. 他啊,娶了玛茜之后 在我这儿算是第一份工作 也是他干过的唯一工作
[15:06] STOKES: You, uh… you don’t think too much of him, huh? 你…似乎不是很 看得起他,是吧?
[15:10] Even less these days. Marcie says that he’s cheating on her, 最近以来我更看不起他了 玛茜说他有外遇
[15:13] but I don’t think he has the stones. 但我却觉得他没胆
[15:16] (sighs)
[15:18] But, after last night… 不过昨晚之后…
[15:19] Does Johnny have access to explosives? 乔纳森可不可以 拿到炸药的? 我这里所有的工头 都有权领炸药
[15:22] All my foremen have access to dynamite.
[15:26] – Mr. Tobin, do you fingerprint your employees? – Sure do. 托宾先生你有没有给你的 雇员录指纹的?当然有
[15:30] It’s standard for the industry. 这是工业标准来的
[15:33] Just let me know what you need. 有何需要便知会我吧
[15:37] Before you ask, 在你开口问…
[15:39] that swab of yours, from the end cap… 关于你在那三通阀采集 到的杂质检验结果前…
[15:42] Let’s play “Name That Chemical Compound.” 我们来玩玩 “猜猜化合物”的游戏吧
[15:44] Today’s category: “Explosives.” 今天要玩的 类别是:“炸药”
[15:46] 30 seconds on the clock. 计时30秒
[15:48] Get… 有…
[15:49] (clears throat) 有…
[15:54] C-3… C-3(碳3)
[15:59] H-5… H-5(氢5)
[16:02] and three molecules of NO-3 nitro-glycerine– 还有三个分子的NO-3 (环烷油3),硝化甘油…
[16:07] the explosive component of dynamite. 黄色炸药的爆炸成分
[16:10] Now, the other component for dynamite 黄色炸药 还有另外一种成分
[16:12] is either silica or sawdust. 或是硅石 或是锯屑
[16:14] Your sample contains sawdust. 你给我的 样本里面含有锯屑
[16:16] Thanks, Greg. 谢了,格雷格
[16:18] What did I win? 我有何奖品? “克莱顿” “吻合”
[17:22] – Hey. – Hey.
[17:23] Wow. You look… 你看来…
[17:24] Happy? 很开心?
[17:25] Smug, actually. 事实上我 是想说自鸣得意
[17:28] I got a perfect print off the end cap. 我从三通阀上 取下了完美的指纹
[17:31] – Husband. – Nice. 是丈夫的 很不错
[17:34] I got the type of explosive used in the pipe bomb. 我就查出了在导管 炸弹里面使用的炸药类型
[17:36] Dynamite– nitro and sawdust. 黄色炸药… 硝化甘油加锯屑
[17:40] The same kind used at Tobin C & D. 跟在托宾C&D 公司用的炸药类型一样
[17:42] (chuckles)
[17:43] Mm-hmm.
[17:44] You found the end cap? 你们找到了三通阀?
[17:45] That’s not easy. 这可不容易
[17:47] Hey, if I were you, 我是你的话
[17:48] I’d worry about my fingerprint. 就先担心一下指纹问题
[17:51] How did it get there? 怎么会在上面的?
[17:52] My father-in-law’s company is the ^Iargest purchaser of end caps in Nevada. 我岳父的公司是 内华达州三通阀最大的买方
[17:58] I log inventory. 我是纪录总量的
[17:59] BRASS: Well, speaking of inventory, I checked the books. 说到纪录总量的问题 我检查过你的纪录
[18:02] As you know, per the ATF, every stick of dynamite 阻燃剂和每份固定 数量的炸药都会有纪录的
[18:05] You logged-out a case of 24. 你的纪录 上面写着是24份
[18:06] When the demolition project was postponed, you returned the 但在一次爆破计划延迟后 退回来的部件中…
[18:10] one stick short. 炸药少了一份
[18:12] It was stolen. 是被偷了
[18:14] Look, I’m the one who reported the theft. 当时还是我报案的
[18:16] I kept the dynamite in my SUV, inside a storage magazine. 那份炸药当时 放在我的越野车上 车子就停在个仓库里面 你是说有人破门而入
[18:20] So, you’re telling us someone broke into your vehicle
[18:24] and stole a single stick of dynamite? 偷走了你那份炸药?
[18:26] Yes. 没错
[18:30] Tell us about your girlfriend. 跟我们 谈谈你的女朋友吧
[18:33] Is that what Mr. Tobin told you? 托宾先生 对你们这么说的?
[18:37] Marcie’s the best thing that ever happened to me. 玛茜是我 生命中最美好的事物
[18:41] Plus, I’ve got an ulcer. 此外,我患有溃疡
[18:43] Do you have any idea what an affair would do to me? 你们想 我怎么去外遇啊?
[18:46] I work my butt off for her old man. 我把自己的全部时间 尽心尽力为他老爸工作
[18:49] I barely have enough time to sleep, ^Iet alone Romeo some other girl. 甚至都没有时间睡觉 怎么可能去跟别的女孩卿卿我我
[18:54] And the truth is, nothing I ever do is good enough. 一切在他眼中 只是我做的一切从来都不对
[18:56] Tobin wouldn’t even ^Iet Marcie take my name. 托宾他甚至还 不让玛茜从我的姓
[18:59] Cry me a river, Johnny. 尽情表演吧,乔纳森!
[19:02] You’re looking at the wrong guy. 你们找错对象了!
[19:04] Then point us in the right direction. 那就指引我们正确的方向
[19:09] Marcie handles the payroll, 薪水册归玛茜管
[19:12] and she has a rep for short changing over time. 工人加班加点 她常会有意不算
[19:16] Talk about pissing people off. 让很多人很不满 这些人中谁都可能 在她的车上放炸弹
[19:16] Any one of those guys could have put that bomb in her car. 让很多人很不满 这些人中谁都可能 在她的车上放炸弹
[19:20] Why didn’t you tell us this before? 那你之前为何 不告诉我们此点?
[19:23] Because it’s not her fault. 因为这并非她错
[19:24] She’s just doing what her father tells her. 她只是 遵照她父亲的意旨
[19:42] (knocking)
[19:46] – Debbie Stein? – Yes. 你是黛比.斯坦恩? 对
[19:48] I’m here for your shoes. 我们是来把你的 鞋子带回去调查的
[20:23] Phew!
[20:25] Eau de cat. 猫啊猫
[20:40] Eau de match. 有料到
[20:45] She was a pig. 她是只猪!
[20:46] Her house stunk. 她的房子臭气熏天
[20:47] She didn’t belong in the neighbourhood. 我们这片社区 不该有这样的人
[20:50] So, I guess it’s safe to say you weren’t friends? 这么说,你们看来要 说是朋友肯定不对咯
[20:54] Why were you in her house? 你当时为何要去她那里?
[20:57] I wanted to give her a chance to find homes for her cats before I called the Humane Society. 我希望在我给保护 动物协会打电话投诉她前 给她个机会找地方…
[21:02] To report her. 放置她那些猫
[21:04] By law, you can only own three. 法律规定只能 养三只猫的
[21:05] Well, a witness heard you scream at her. 有目击证人说 听到你冲她大声喊叫
[21:08] She was irrational. 她毫无理性
[21:11] I was angry. 我当时很愤怒
[21:11] This is disgusting. Nobody lives like this. 这里真恶心,没见过 有人像你这样生活的
[21:14] You’ve got to get rid of them! 你得把它们弄走!
[21:15] These cats are my children, and no one’s going to take them away from 这些猫是我的宝贝 没人可以将它们带走我身边
[21:17] Then you clean up after them. 那拜?你就帮 它们搞好清洁
[21:19] I can smell your house from my kitchen. 我厨房里面都能 闻到你这里的臭味!
[21:22] When, exactly, did you confront Mrs. Elliot? 确切点来说,你是什么时间 跟伊犁娅特女士争吵的呢?
[21:25] I don’t know. 这点我就不知道了
[21:27] Maybe… 也许…
[21:29] six days ago. 六天以前吧
[21:31] Before my trip to L.A. 在我去洛杉矶之前
[21:33] I went to visit my sister. 我去看我姐姐
[21:37] Look, if you have any other questions, 如果你们还有 什么问题要问的话
[21:38] I want a lawyer. 恐怕我只能找律师了
[21:40] You’re free to go. 你可以走了
[21:48] Well, she had an answer for everything. 所有问题她都能回答出来
[21:51] You know, according to Mark Twain, 根据马克.吐温所言
[21:53] the most striking difference between a cat and a lie is that a cat only has nine 猫跟谎言之间最大的 不同在于,猫只有九条命
[21:56] What are you saying? That she’s lying? 你这么说什么意思? 她在说谎?
[21:58] Unless her alibi checks out. 除非她的托词得到验证 否则有此可能
[22:20] Bomber fastened the cap to the pipe, leaving behind tool marks. 投弹者在将三通阀锁紧导管 时留下了所用工具的痕迹
[22:25] Check it out. 看看
[22:28] What kind of tool leaves evenly-spaced vertical 什么样的工具会留下这样 间隔平均的垂直条纹呢?
[22:32] Avice grip. 虎钳夹口
[22:36] – Avice grip? – Yeah. 虎钳夹口? 没错
[22:38] Let’s get a warrant for Johnny Claddon’s home 我们去申请搜索令搜查 乔纳森.克莱顿的家里
[22:41] and for Tobin C & D. 还有托宾C&D公司吧
[22:48] Hey, guys. 两位
[22:52] WlLLOWS: Hey. 嘿
[22:53] Talked with O’Riley. 我跟欧莱利谈过了
[22:54] The neighbour’s alibi does check out. 斯坦恩太太的 供词经验证吻合
[22:55] She was at her sister’s in L.A. during the time of the murder. 在谋杀案发生时 她身在洛杉矶她姐姐家里
[22:57] Well, there goes our only suspect. 我们唯一的嫌犯又没了
[23:00] Not so fast. 别这么快下定论
[23:01] I got another one. 我另有料到
[23:02] We have a match on that print that we found on the wall safe. 在墙上那个保险柜发现的 指纹找到符合的人选了
[23:07] – Right. – Yeah. 是吗? 没错
[23:09] He has a non-gaming work card. 他现在只打一些零工
[23:11] He’s 45 years old. 45岁
[23:12] He was an electrician at the Tangiers from ’97 to ’99. 在97至99年 曾在丹吉尔任电工
[23:15] His name is Tyler Elliot. 叫泰勒.伊犁娅特
[23:18] – That’s the same last name as the vic. – 跟死者同姓 是死者之子
[23:21] Only child. 独子
[23:23] MAN: I wasn’t skipping town. 我并非想逃
[23:25] O’RlLEY: That why you had a duffel bag in the back seat? 那为什么在 后座上有你的行李袋?
[23:28] I was going camping out at Red Rock. 我是要去红石谷露营
[23:30] Then, suddenly, these cops pull me over. 然后突然那些 警察就让我停车
[23:33] They take me into custody. 然后把我关押了起来
[23:34] My car’s still up there. 我的车子还停在那儿呢
[23:35] Your mother died, and you never claimed the body. How 你母亲死了,你却从未 要求将尸体领回安葬,何解?
[23:41] Funerals are expensive. 葬礼消费昂贵
[23:43] – I’m broke. – O’RlLEY: Records show he… 我破产了,身无分文 纪录显示…
[23:46] filed for bankruptcy ^Iast month. 他上个月申请了破产
[23:47] I figured, let the county pick up the tab. 我觉得,让政府帮我付 帐安排葬礼也不错
[23:52] No one was going to show up anyway. 反正也没人会去观礼的
[23:58] It’s not like we were close. 我们之间并不亲近
[24:01] So, how often did you see her? 你大概多久见她一次?
[24:03] Twice a month. 一个月见她两次
[24:04] Went over, made sure her bills got paid. 就是去检查一番 确定她有交水费电费之类
[24:07] Brought her medication. 帮她买点药
[24:09] Stocked the fridge. 买点吃的放她冰箱
[24:10] All the stuff any good son’s supposed to do. 反正就是孝子常做的就是
[24:15] WlLLOWS: Mr. Elliot, 伊犁娅特先生
[24:16] we found your mother’s safe. 我们发现你母亲 有个保险柜
[24:18] It was busted open and your prints were all over it. 被强行打开过 上面到处是你的指纹
[24:22] (scoffs)
[24:23] Something funny? 有什么可笑的吗?
[24:24] About a month ago, she called me up– 大概一个月前 她在半夜,歇斯底里地…
[24:27] middle of the night– hysterical. 打电话叫我过去 她最宠爱的那只斑猫被锁在里面
[24:29] Her precious tabby was locked inside.
[24:32] She couldn’t remember the combo. 她又不记得密码
[24:38] I didn’t steal her money. 我才没偷她的钱
[24:40] She didn’t have any. 何况她也没有
[24:42] The only thing she owned was the house. 她在这世上仅有的 财产就是那栋楼
[24:45] And she left that to some damn cat sanctuary. 但她只把那儿 当成猫儿避难所
[24:51] And so… 这么说…
[24:53] that’s it? 就这样?
[24:56] I’m flat broke, 我破了产,身无长物
[24:58] and she gives her house to complete strangers. 但她宁愿把自己的房子让 给一些完完全全的“陌生人”
[25:02] Can, uh… 能不能…
[25:05] can somebody drive me back to my car 能不能找人开车 送我到我车子那处?
[25:09] if we’re done? 如果你们 已经问完话的话
[25:12] MARClE: You know, since my car blew up, 自从我的 车子爆炸之后
[25:13] everybody is in my business. 所有人好像都跟 我产生了关系似的
[25:15] All of a sudden, everybody has something to say. 突然之间 各人都有话说了
[25:18] You know, an opinion, a theory. 或是说意见,或是说理论
[25:21] My life is an open book. 我的生活变得仿如公开
[25:22] And my father wants me to hire a bodyguard. 我父亲还要我请保镖
[25:24] For what? 请来干吗?
[25:25] To protect me from who? 来保护我被谁伤害啊?
[25:27] You know what I think? Someone put the bomb in the wrong car. 你知道我是怎么想的吗? 我觉得那人放炸弹是放错地方了
[25:30] I think they confused our house with somebody else’s, 我觉得他们是认错人了
[25:32] – because stranger things have happened. – Marcie? 因为更怪的事都发生过啊 玛茜?
[25:34] Yeah. Sorry. 对不起
[25:37] Maybe we should talk alone. 也许我们该 私下谈谈
[25:39] – MARClE: Uh, we don’t have any secrets. – Okay. 我们之间没有秘密 好吧
[25:44] Listen– about your marriage– your father said… 关于你的婚姻… 据你父亲所言…
[25:47] Oh, my God. My father shouldn’t have said anything. 老天 我爸爸不该说什么的
[25:49] Your father ran his mouth about our personal life? 你父亲对我们的 私人生活也指指点点?
[25:52] Johnny, you know what? ^I, um… 乔纳森,我…
[25:54] A couple of weeks ago, 几个礼拜前… 我曾以为乔纳森有外遇
[25:54] I thought that maybe Johnny was fooling around, 几个礼拜前… 我曾以为乔纳森有外遇
[25:57] just because he was never home… 因为他老是夜不归家…
[25:58] – I was working. – and never interested… 我当时是在工作啊 对那事也没兴趣…
[26:00] Marcie, we talked about this. You know the pressure your father has me under. 玛茜,这我们不是 谈过了吗?你也知道你 父亲给了我有多大压力的
[26:03] – I know. I know. – It’s not fair. 我知道,我知道 这太不公平了
[26:06] And you know what? You shouldn’t put too much stock in this, 你在这方面 不该理会过多的
[26:07] because every couple has their problems. 家家都有本难念的经
[26:09] Marcie and l have had enough. That’s it. 玛茜和我已经受得够多了 问够了吧
[26:11] Now, you have your warrant. Fine. 你们有 搜查令就去搜查好了
[26:14] But, please, 但求求你 不要在审问了
[26:14] no more questions. 但求求你 不要在审问了
[26:16] (Marcie sighs)
[26:18] Just take what you need. 要拿什么你们便自便吧
[26:31] Hey. You got a head start. 你居然比我还快
[26:33] Yeah. Didn’t even have to wait for my warrant. 是啊,我都不用等搜查令下来
[26:34] I just rolled over to Tobin C & D 直接开车到托宾C&D公司
[26:36] and, before I could say “vice grip,” 我还没来得及说出 “虎钳夹口”呢
[26:37] the senior foreman gave me every grip in the house. 那高级工头便把他们 那里所有的钳子都给我了
[26:40] Bad news, though. No matches. 但坏消息是 没有一件是吻合的
[26:41] Ah! One more vice grip, compliments of the Tobin/Claddon household. 再给你来一把 克莱顿家“免费赠送”
[27:11] Aw…
[27:12] – teeth aren’t even the same size. – No. 齿痕根本不是一个尺码的 对
[27:16] And we’re out of vice grips. 现在也没有钳子来检查了
[27:18] We’re out of luck. 我们没运气
[27:19] Let’s unwrap the Beemer. 那就只能调查 “宝马”了
[27:23] You know, when I was 16, I begged my mom for a car. 我16岁时,曾经求 我妈妈给我买一辆车子
[27:28] Swore she’d come through. 我妈妈 答应我一定会出钱
[27:30] What happened? 结果呢? 她给我买了 大英百科全书
[27:30] Encyclopaedia Britannica. 结果呢? 她给我买了 大英百科全书
[27:32] (chuckling)
[27:34] All 24 volumes. 所有24卷都买了
[27:35] Still own them. Still use them. 现在还在我家 我也还在看
[27:40] Okay. 好了
[27:41] Mechanic found the bomb next to the engine mount– 那技工是在 引擎架旁边发现了炸弹的
[27:44] closest point to the driver. 那是最靠近驾驶人之处
[27:46] Bomb was on a delay. 炸弹有延时
[27:47] Clock with a ticking second hand, 定时器上面有根分针
[27:49] and a nail driven into “12.” “12”那点有个钉子钉入
[27:53] That means the bomb was triggered 就是说炸弹开始触发…
[27:55] 60 seconds before detonation– one rotation of the second hand. 会提前爆炸60秒… 分针刚好转了一圈
[27:58] Question is, what started the clock? 问题是,什么动作会 触发定时器运转呢?
[28:03] Something Marcie Tobin touched inside the car? 是玛茜在车内 触碰的什么东西吗?
[28:16] ^Ignition, door locks, 打火,车门锁
[28:19] window, radio, A/C… 窗户,收音机,空调…
[28:21] turning signals, 方向灯
[28:23] hazard lights… 危险信号灯…
[28:24] Yeah, but we’re only dealing with a 60-second time frame. 没错,但我们 要注意要只有60秒时限
[28:27] Okay, she pulls into the lot, 对,她先开车进停车场
[28:29] she gets out of the car, and she asks for help. 下车,找人帮忙
[28:32] Mechanic offers to take a look. 技工过来看车
[28:34] So, she pops the hood for him. 然后她帮 他打开了发动机罩
[28:38] Hood release. 发动机罩打开
[28:42] Whoa.
[28:44] The latch has been blown apart. 门插梢被炸开了
[28:45] Which means the hood was down when the bomb was detonated. 这么说发动机罩在 炸弹爆炸时应该是盖着的
[28:52] How is that possible? 那怎么可能?
[28:54] The mechanic saw the bomb. 技工可是看到了炸弹
[28:57] X-ray vision? 他有透视眼?
[28:58] Okay, maybe he took one look at it, and he slammed the hood. 也许他匆忙看了一眼 便把车盖砰地关上
[29:01] Sara, if you found a bomb in your car 莎拉,如果是 你发现在车子中有炸弹
[29:04] would you close the hood? 你还会去先打下车盖吗?
[29:06] No, I would back away fast. 不会,我会马上走 也许… 车盖是自己掉下去的?
[29:08] Um… maybe the hood dropped?
[29:10] No way. 不可能
[29:11] BMW has built-in hood shocks. 宝马车有内建的车盖卡口
[29:15] Liar, liar, car on fire. “所谓爆炸,都是谎话”
[29:19] (loud rock ‘n’ roll playing)
[29:40] (music stops)
[29:46] I could have been a rock star. 我大有 可能成为摇滚巨星哦
[29:49] There’s still time, Greg. 格雷格 现在转行还来得及
[29:52] Tell us about the foreign substance 快说说我们在死者伤口处
[29:54] we found in the vic’s wound track. 发现的杂质的检验结果
[29:55] Uh… well, I like to rub it all over a lady’s body. 要是有女孩想我往她 身上涂抹那些我会很喜欢…
[30:01] Even better… 最好…
[30:05] ^I, uh… 就是…
[30:07] ^Iike it when she rubs it all over me. 她帮我涂抹啦
[30:10] And it’s also used as a stool softener. 那东西也常被用 作大便软化剂
[30:13] It’s also the only open lead in our case. Spit it out, Greg. 那东西还是我们案子现在 唯一的线索老实说吧,格雷格
[30:16] Mineral oil. 矿物油
[30:18] GRlSSOM: Possibly used as a preservative 极有可能是用作…
[30:20] to prevent rusting of high-carbon steel. …高碳钢的防锈剂
[30:22] Like the blades of knives. 比如说刀锋
[30:24] Old knives. New ones are made from stainless steel. 是老式的刀,新式的刀子 都是用不锈钢来整的了
[30:27] I’m like a sponge. 我就好比一块海绵
[30:29] I just absorb information. 专门吸收信息
[30:30] I thought that was my line. 我还以为这 句对白该由我说呢
[30:32] Yeah, and I absorbed it. 没错,但被我吸收了
[30:34] Okay, so… 好吧,那…
[30:35] (clears throat)
[30:36] knives, screwdriver, ice pick, letter opener. 刀,螺丝起子 冰锥,开信刀
[30:39] We’re looking for a weapon with a splash of mineral oil. 我们要找的总之 就是溅有矿物油的凶器
[30:41] I’ll grab the A.L.S. 我去拿交替光源
[30:44] An A.L.S. for mineral oil? 用交替光源来找矿物油?
[30:46] Mineral oil fluoresces at 525 nanometres when filtered through a 矿物油在用KV590过滤时 会发出525毫微米的萤光
[30:51] A little more absorbing, a little less rock ‘n’ roll. 多吸收点知识 少玩点摇滚
[30:59] (dog barking)
[31:05] (machine humming)
[31:36] Now what? 现在怎样?
[31:38] (meowing)
[31:43] I thought Animal Control rounded up all the cats. 我还以为动物控制 中心把所有的猫都抓走了呢
[31:46] Where you going? 你去哪?
[31:49] Following the evidence. 跟踪我们的证据
[31:53] …three and four and… …3啊4啊…
[31:56] (meows)
[31:58] Wait. Rascal. 等等,拉斯科
[32:00] Hi. 嗨
[32:02] (Rascal meows)
[32:03] How’d you get out? 你怎么出来了?
[32:05] Hi, girls. 嗨,小朋友
[32:06] Say hi, Rascal. 拉斯科 跟人打招呼
[32:07] WlLLOWS: Hi, Rascal. 嗨,拉斯科
[32:11] Excuse me, uh… may I hold your cat? 对不起… 能把你们的猫给我抱抱吗?
[32:15] No. He doesn’t like you. 不行,他不喜欢你
[32:19] Girls, dinner. 孩子们,吃饭了
[32:21] Can’t she see we’re playing? 她没看到 我们在玩着吗?
[32:23] Just ignore her. 别管她
[32:25] MRS. TRENT: Girls. 孩子们
[32:26] I see you’ve met Rascal. 你们见过拉斯科了
[32:28] Mrs. Trent, I noticed this cat has a sore on its leg. 特伦特太太 你的猫腿上似乎受了伤
[32:31] I’d be happy to swab it for you. 我帮你采集点 血样回去检验一下吧
[32:33] Might need medical attention. No. 可能需要进一步医疗 不用了
[32:35] I don’t think that that’s really necessary. 我觉得没什么必要
[32:37] It’s just a cut; it’ll heal. 只是被割伤了一点 很快会好的
[32:38] But, I mean, for your daughter’s sake, wouldn’t you rather be safe 我是为您女儿着想 保险点不更好吗?
[32:41] I think it’s time to go inside. 我们该进去了吧
[32:44] Uh… Jessica… ^I-l think he might have a point. 杰茜卡… 他可能说得对哦
[32:51] I want her to do it. 我要她来
[32:58] Okay. 好吧
[33:00] Rascal. 拉斯科
[33:07] (Rascal meows)
[33:09] All righty. 好了
[33:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:14] MRS. TRENT: Okay, girls, go wash up. 好了,孩子们,去洗手
[33:17] Come on. 走吧
[33:19] Kids these days, they just don’t listen. 现在的孩子啊 都不听话了
[33:22] Two against one. 还二打你一呢
[33:26] Thank you. See you later. 谢谢 再见
[33:29] One thing about my mother– 关于我母亲…
[33:30] even though she was deaf, she was always the boss. 她虽然聋 但一切都是她话事
[33:34] Huh. Well… 是吗…
[33:36] single mom… 单身母亲…
[33:37] juggling a job, a boyfriend. 有时只能骗点工作 也要找找情郎
[33:38] It’s just easier to say yes than no. 对此也只能同意居多了
[33:40] And then, eventually, they just stop asking for permission. 最后她们见你同意多了 也就不理会你允不允许了
[33:43] You want to tell me why I swabbed their cat? 现在可以告诉我 为何要取那只猫的血样了吗?
[33:47] That cat has an open sore and a missing patch of fur– 那猫伤口外露 少了撮毛…
[33:49] both indicative of possible staph infection. 都显示它有可能 是受了葡萄状球菌感染
[33:51] And we know that our victim had a staph infection. 死者也受 葡萄状球菌感染
[33:56] Staphylococcus bacteria 葡萄状球菌…
[33:57] can jump the species barrier– 可以突破物种限制… 在人和动物之间传播
[34:00] be passed from human to animal.
[34:03] I wasn’t thinking; I was reacting, you know? 我当时根本没多想 完全是自然反应
[34:06] No harm, no foul. 没有见血就不算犯规 没有指纹 要再来吗?
[34:07] STOKES: No prints. Come again? 没有见血就不算犯规 没有指纹 要再来吗?
[34:09] Well, if you were pawing all over the hood 如果说你 曾经触碰过车盖…
[34:12] then your prints should be on it. 那你的指纹 应该会在上面的
[34:13] And they’re not. 但现在没有
[34:15] I wear gloves. 我经常戴手套的
[34:16] You’re not wearing them now. 你现在没戴 大多数时候 我是有戴的
[34:18] I wear them most of the time.
[34:20] Mind if we take a look around the garage? 我们周围 看看你不介意吧?
[34:22] Knock yourselves out. 请便
[34:24] (electric tool whirring)
[34:30] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你想 是不是也是我所想?
[34:32] Mechanics use vice grips? 汽车修理工 也会用到虎钳
[34:37] – You got any clay? – No. 有没有带黏土? 没有
[34:39] Well… we can’t just take the tool without a warrant. 我们没有搜查令 是不能随便带工具前来的
[34:48] But… 不过…
[34:51] we can improvise. 我们却可以 临时找东西代替
[34:55] Trash is trash. 垃圾就是垃圾嘛
[34:57] Cheese. Nice. 干酪?不错
[35:02] I’ll compare this with our case tool mark. 我就拿它来跟我们 案中的工具痕迹对比
[35:09] You guys having fun? 你们好像很开心?
[35:12] A blast. 简直是意外惊喜
[35:13] Hey, man… 老友…
[35:14] These yours? 这些东西是你的吗?
[35:16] Don’t use vice grips– pipe wrench has a 我们不用虎钳的… 管扳手手感比较适合
[35:18] Must belong to one of my mechanics. 可能是我那些同事的吧
[35:21] Prints. 指纹
[35:22] Boy, you just have an answer for everything, don’t you? 伙计 你似乎什么都能解释过去?
[35:25] Yeah, I guess I do. 应该是吧
[35:52] Striae are identical. 上面那些 细沟条纹证实了
[35:54] Auto Body vice grip was definitely used to tighten the end cap. 绝对是用修车 用虎钳上紧三通阀的
[35:57] Mechanic’s prints on file? 那技工有没有 指纹纪录?
[35:59] Marcus Remmick. Arrested for fraud in 1994. 马库斯.伦米克 1994年因诈骗罪名被捕
[36:03] He was selling used parts as new. 当时他将用过的 部件当成新的来卖
[36:04] Prints are in AFlS, but they don’t match the vice grip. 自动指纹识别系统纪录 但其指纹却和虎钳上的不符
[36:07] And, in fact, AFlS drew a blank. 实际上,自动指纹识 别系统识别不出这个指纹
[36:09] Hmm. Then what are you running? 那你在检索什么?
[36:11] I’m running a Tobin C & D database. 我在检索托宾C&D 公司的指纹数据库
[36:13] Shot in the dark. 碰运气?
[36:14] (beeps)
[36:20] (beeping) Even a shot in the dark hits sometimes. 即使是碰运气 有时也是会有所获的
[36:25] MARClE: Why would l put a bomb in my car? 我为什么要在 自己的车子上放炸弹呢?
[36:28] SlDLE: Not only did you put a bomb in your car– 车上的炸弹 不仅是你放进去的…
[36:29] you made it yourself. 还是你自己造的
[36:31] Why would I do that? 我为何要这么做?
[36:33] BRASS: The business registration shows that you own 25% of your father’s company. 商业登记纪录显示 你拥有汝父公司25%的股份
[36:35] So Nevada’s a community property state– you divorce Johnny, 根据内华达州的 夫妻共有财产法律… 一旦你跟乔纳森离婚
[36:39] he becomes part-owner of Tobin Construction. 他就可以成为 托宾公司股东之一
[36:41] That wouldn’t sit too well with Dad, would it? 这样的话你父亲 会坐立不安吧?
[36:44] SlDLE: But if Johnny goes down for attempted murder, he goes to jail 但如果乔纳森因谋杀未遂被抓 他就去坐大牢…
[36:46] and you get to keep everything, because a criminal can’t benefit from his own malfeasance. 而你的股份就一分不用出让了 因为罪犯如因不法行为祈求获得 的
[36:51] This is absurd. 真是荒唐
[36:53] And, for your information, 只是想知会知会你
[36:56] your mechanic friend ^Iawyered up. 你那技工朋友已经 开始找律师辩护了
[36:58] Guys with records roll fast. 有前科的人嘛 还是行动迅速点的
[36:59] – He’s not my friend. – STOKES: Really? 他才不是我的朋友 是吗?
[37:01] Because we found your prints on a tool at the body shop. 但我们在他那汽车修理厂 发现其中一样工具上有你指纹
[37:05] It was the same tool we know was used to make the pipe bomb. 那工具就我们所知跟制造 导管炸弹的工具是同种类型
[37:11] (quietly): Sit down. 请坐吧
[37:18] SlDLE: You and Marcus tag-teamed us. 你跟马库斯合伙耍了我们
[37:20] You never popped the hood; he never shut it– it was latched. 你们根本就没打开过发动机盖 他也没关上车盖… 根本那车盖就没开过
[37:22] Fortunately for you, you only worked Thursday nights 你这计划有一对你来说万幸之处 那就是你只用在星期四晚上工作
[37:25] because your little plan took a lot of extra time and effort, hmm? 计划本来就要花很长 时间和功夫准备的,不是吗?
[37:27] You snagged a stick of dynamite out of Johnny’s SUV, 你从乔纳森的越野 车中偷取了一份炸药
[37:31] took an end cap out of inventory, 又从存货中拿了 一个三通阀
[37:33] knowing we’d trace it back to Johnny if we 因为你知道 我们如果发现这些 就会找乔纳森的麻烦
[37:35] And then, at the body shop, you put it all together. 随后,你在 汽车修理厂装配了这些组件
[37:42] So what if I made a bomb? 就算我弄了炸弹又怎样?
[37:44] That’s not a crime. 也不算犯罪吧
[37:45] Really? 真的?
[37:46] You sure about that? 你确定?
[37:54] Ready. 准备好了
[37:58] MARClE: 60 seconds. 60秒
[38:10] BRASS: You used to own a ’92 Volvo. 你以前有过 一辆92年款“沃尔沃”
[38:11] I ran your credit card. 我查过你的信用卡
[38:12] You owe $20,000 in auto repairs. 你汽车维修用了2万
[38:14] Your dad kicked in $30,000. 后来你 爸爸还给你填了3万
[38:16] I ran his credit card, too. 我知道这是因为 我也查过他的信用卡纪录
[38:17] That’s 50 g’s for a leaky transmission. 一共花了5万 来修理发动机漏油
[38:20] STOKES: You needed Marcus’ help to wire the bomb 你要马库斯 帮忙给炸药安装电路
[38:23] and substantiate your story. 也要他帮你圆谎
[38:25] So the two of you paid him $50,000 for services rendered. 所以你跟你父亲 联合付给了他五万元 好让他帮你们做出好戏
[38:29] Look, I’m fine, and my husband is fine, 我现在没事 我丈夫也没事
[38:33] and it was my car that exploded, 爆炸的是我的车
[38:34] so does this… really need to go any further? 有必要… 再这么深究下去吗?
[38:39] BRASS: Ma’am, you and your father 小姐啊,你跟你父亲…
[38:41] conspired to frame your husband for attempted murder. 现在是联手想陷害 你丈夫意图谋杀罪名啊
[38:44] STOKES: So you’re both ^Iooking at, what, uh… 你们俩 想他坐上多久…
[38:48] 20-plus. 20年以上?
[38:50] Oh, and Johnny’s getting a promotion. 看来乔纳森会升职了
[39:04] GirI’s cat… 那俩女孩的猫…
[39:06] positive for staphylococcus. 的确是受到了 葡萄状球菌感染
[39:09] You know, I spoke with Janet Trent. 我跟珍妮特.特伦特谈过
[39:11] She and her daughters are all healthy. 她跟她女儿都很健康
[39:13] Could their cat have been infected by Mrs. Elliot? 她们的猫会不会是 被伊犁娅特太太感染的?
[39:18] Could Rascal have been her cat at one 拉斯科会不会 曾经是她的猫呢?
[39:22] What, and she… 然后,她…
[39:24] – gave it to the girls? – No. 将那只猫给了那俩女孩? 不会
[39:26] So if it was hers, and she… 如果猫曾是她的,而她…
[39:28] didn’t give it away… 又没有把它给人…
[39:30] Maybe someone in the Trent house adopted it. 也许是特伦特家其中 一个将它收养来的
[40:28] We know that Mrs. Elliot was killed by this pen. 我们知道伊犁娅特太太 是被这支笔杀死的
[40:31] Can one of you tell me what happened? 你们俩可不可以告诉 我听到底发生了什么事?
[40:37] Girls, do you understand what Ms. Willows is asking you? 孩子们,你们明白 韦洛丝小姐是在问你们话吗?
[40:47] – I’ll tell. – No. You promised. 我说吧 不行,你承诺过的
[40:49] WlLLOWS: Jessica, in this room, the only promise you make 杰茜卡,在这间房间里面 你们唯一可承诺的
[40:54] is to tell the truth. 便是说出实话
[40:56] She didn’t mean to do it. 她并不是有意的
[40:57] I’m sure she didn’t. 我肯定她不想的
[41:00] Who? 谁?
[41:03] Mommy. 妈妈
[41:12] What did your mother do? 你妈妈干了什么?
[41:14] Mrs. Elliot should have just given us the cat. 伊犁娅特太太不该 拒绝给我们那只猫的
[41:19] He’s always at our house. 它老来呆在我们家
[41:20] Rascal likes it there. 拉斯科喜欢我们那里
[41:22] I don’t give them away. 我不会把猫给别人的
[41:24] – Look, then I’ll pay you for him. – I’m sorry. 我出钱买吧 对不起
[41:26] Every child should have a cat, 孩子是该养猫
[41:28] but these are mine. 但这些猫属于我
[41:29] – Just give me… Girls, take the cat and run. – Oh! 给我吧…孩子 快把猫抱走-噢!
[41:31] Go! Go! 快走!走!
[41:33] ELLlOT (crying): No! Please… no! 不!求求你…不要!
[41:35] So then we ran, and that’s when we heard the old lady scream. 然后我们跑开了 后来听到了那老婆婆惨叫
[41:42] Jackie? 杰姬?
[41:45] Girls, do you… 孩子们,你们…
[41:46] know about fingerprints? 知道什么是指纹吗?
[41:51] When you… touch something– 当你们… 触碰某样东西…
[41:54] ^Iike this floaty pen, for instance– 比如说这支笔吧…
[41:57] you leave behind an invisible mark 在上面会留有 看不间的痕迹…
[42:01] that’s special– that’s yours. 那些痕迹很 特别…只属于你
[42:06] I have a way to… 我有办法…
[42:08] see these invisible marks. 看到这些人眼 看不见的痕迹
[42:12] And we found these fingerprints on the pen. 我们在这支笔 上面就找到了些指纹
[42:18] And they don’t belong to an adult. 但却不是成人的
[42:29] They’re not mine. 不是我的
[42:32] Tattletales burn in hell. 告密的人会在 地狱里面被烈火焚烧的
[42:38] The old lady should have just given me the cat. 那老太婆早就该把猫给我
[42:43] I lied before. 我以前说的是谎话
[42:45] She wasn’t nice. 她一点都不好人
[42:48] She was mean. 她残忍的很
[42:50] My mom said we can keep him. Please? 我妈妈说可以养它 求求你嘛
[42:53] These are my babies. I don’t give them away. 这些猫可是我的子孙宝贝 我不会给别人的
[42:56] But you have so many. 但你都有那么多了
[42:57] We don’t have even one. 我们连一只都没有
[42:59] I’m sorry. 对不起
[43:04] Run, Jackie! 杰姬,快跑!
[43:08] – I’ll tell your mother! – You won’t! 我告诉你们的妈妈! 你不会的!
[43:33] Did you know? 你本来知道这事吗?
[43:34] I told the girls that they could have a cat 我跟她们说,只要 伊犁娅特太太肯给她们一只
[43:37] if Mrs. Elliot gave them one. 她们就可以养
[43:41] I knew she never would. 但我知道她不会给的
[43:45] That’s why I made the promise. 所以我才给她们这承诺
[43:47] JESSlCA: No, I need Mommy. 不,我要妈妈
[43:50] (crying): Mommy. I want my mommy! 妈妈,我要妈妈!
[43:54] No! Jessica! 不!杰茜卡!
[43:56] Please… 求求你…
[44:00] Mommy… 妈妈…
[44:01] Captioning sponsored by PARAMOUNT PlCTURES [-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-]
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme