Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] What are you waiting for? Call it! 你还等什么?快鸣哨!
[00:30] Come on, come on. Coming through. 快让开
[00:37] Let me have a look. 让我看看
[00:40] Okay, you’re out. 好了,你出局吧
[00:42] Myles will move in from the second line. 让迈尔斯 顶替你打中场 不行,我要继续上场
[00:44] Forget about Myles. I’m going back in.
[00:45] Stitch me. 快给我逢针
[00:46] Terry, will you relax? 特里,放松点
[00:47] It’s a weekend league. It’s not the NHL. 这只是周末联赛 不是全国联赛
[00:50] It is to me. 对我来说是
[00:51] You’re not 100%. 你并不处于100%状态
[00:52] What are you, a doctor or a coach? Do me a favour– stitch. 你是大夫还是教练? 快帮我逢针
[01:01] Come on. 快点
[01:43] All right, get up. 好了,起来
[01:46] Come on, fellas, Back off. 好了,快往后退
[01:49] Everybody back. Hey, Jackson! 大家退后.嘿,杰克逊!
[01:52] Come over here! 快过来!
[01:54] He’s hurt bad. 他伤得很重
[01:56] Get the doc. 快叫医生
[02:04] Where’s the body? 尸体在哪儿?
[02:05] On the bench. He was moved there 在长椅上
[02:06] after he collapsed in front of the net. 他在门前摔倒后 被搬到那儿的
[02:10] Apparently, uh… 显然… 他是被撞飞起来
[02:10] the guy was responsive enough 显然… 他是被撞飞起来
[02:12] to be helped off the ice. 然后摔到冰面上 他才死了几分钟
[02:14] He died a few minutes later.
[02:32] This looks fresh. Well, according 伤口还是新的
[02:34] to the on-site doctor, he took one across the cheek 根据队医的报告 第二节刚开始…
[02:37] earlier in the second period. 他的脸就被划破了
[02:41] Well, I guess this must be from the third 我想,这一定是 第三节时留下的 似乎对方球员把 他“照顾”得很好
[02:43] Looks like that other team worked him over
[02:46] Hockey — rough game. 冰球,野蛮运动
[02:49] Yeah. It’s murder. 是的,这是谋杀
[03:24] GRlSSOM: Two minutes for elbowing. 两分钟时被肘推
[03:26] Four minutes for high-sticking. 4分钟时受伤
[03:29] Ten minutes, unsportsmanlike conduct. 10分钟时,被故意侵犯
[03:31] Boys will be boys. 男孩就是男孩
[03:32] Yeah. Sounds like these boys went to a fight 是的.这些人 就好像是来打架
[03:35] and a hockey game broke out. 而不是来比赛的
[03:36] You just don’t like sports. 你并不喜欢运动
[03:37] That’s not true. I’ve been a baseball fan my whole life. 不对. 我一直是个棒球迷
[03:40] Baseball. Well, that figures– all those stats. 棒球.也是,老少闲宜
[03:43] It’s a beautiful game. 那是很美的运动
[03:44] Since when are you interested in beauty? 你是从何时开始 对美感兴趣的?
[03:46] Since I met you. 遇见你那时
[03:49] So, we’ll start at the opposite goal, 我们从球门开始
[03:51] work our way across the blue line to centre ice. 经过蓝线一直 到中央开球处
[03:55] Sure. 好的
[05:23] It’s not much to go on. 没什么可查的了
[05:24] Maybe we should be ^Iooking off the ice. 也许我们该到别处看看
[05:37] So, why did you move the body? 你为何要移动尸体?
[05:38] You ever tried treating someone on the ice, wearing just 你试过穿着普通鞋 在冰上给别人治
[05:43] Then Mr. Rivers was still breathing? 当时李维斯先生 还有呼吸吗?
[05:45] When I brought him back to the bench, yes. 当我把他扛到 长凳上时,是的
[05:47] Then I performed CPR, and he didn’t respond. 然后我对他进行心肺复苏术 但他没任何反应
[05:50] Did you also do the stitch work? 你是否还给他逢过针?
[05:53] I’m the on-site doctor for this facility. 我是随行队医
[05:55] The stitches held, and I advised Terry 针是我逢的 我也建议过特里…
[05:57] not to go back on the ice. 不要回到场上
[05:59] So, if he’d listened, he’d still be alive. 若他听进去的话 他就不会死
[06:06] What do these guys play for? 他们比赛是为了什么?
[06:08] A little money? 一点钱?
[06:10] ^Imitation Stanley Cup? 还是仿造的“斯坦利杯”? [北美冰球联赛奖杯]
[06:12] We play for the pride of it. 我们是为它的自豪而比赛
[06:15] And the joy of kicking ass. 还有打架的乐趣
[06:18] You are…? 你是…?
[06:19] Tommy Sconzo. 汤米.斯康索
[06:21] Right wing, first line. 右翼,前锋
[06:22] Hitting’s part of the game. 比赛中的冲撞角色
[06:25] Take away the physical aspect, you got figure skating — 没有强壮的体格 你就只能“上演”…
[06:27] guys out there doing triple lutzes. 转身三周跳的 花样滑冰
[06:29] Is that how you lost the, uh…? 你就是那样 没了那个…?
[06:32] The sit spin? “花样旋转”吗?
[06:34] Second period, number nine. The guy’s a 第二节,九号. 那家伙简直是“飞天小女警”
[06:35] Which means? He gave me a high stick to the mouth. 意思是? 他“赏”了一拳给我的嘴
[06:39] That’s why my guys crashed the goalie. 因此我的人才 去冲撞守门员
[06:40] An eye for an eye, you know? 一报还一报
[06:42] Is that why your guy ended up dead? 因此你的队友死了?
[06:47] What can I tell you, lady? 怎么说呢,小姐?
[06:48] It all happened so fast, you know? 一切都发生得太快了
[06:52] Usually does. 通常都这样
[06:58] “There are three things in life 生活中有三样东西
[07:01] “that people like to stare at — 是人们喜欢凝视的
[07:03] a rippling stream, a fire in a fireplace 涟漪的溪流,壁炉里的火
[07:06] and a Zamboni going round and round.” 还有旋转不息的磨冰机
[07:08] Charlie Brown. 查理.布朗
[07:10] I love a Zamboni. 我喜欢磨冰机
[07:11] We all do. 我们都喜欢
[07:48] The thing I love about Zambonis 我喜欢磨冰机的 一点就是…
[07:50] is they pick up everything. 所有东西都会 被它们捡起来
[07:54] Hey. 嘿
[07:56] Yeah? 什么?
[07:57] I’m afraid the other part of this tooth might be in there. 这颗牙的另一部分 恐怕就在那里面
[08:03] Time to combine Foyer’s Law of Conduction 是时候结合福耶的 传导定律…
[08:06] with Newton’s Law of Cooling. 以及牛顿的冷却定律了
[08:08] Pile of ice measures nine feet 这堆雪厚9英尺…
[08:11] by five feet… 宽5英尺
[08:14] by… 还有…
[08:18] nine feet. 9英尺
[08:19] Without the calculus, I’d estimate… 不用通过微积分 我估计…
[08:23] 100 cubic feet. 这有100立方英尺
[08:25] Current temperature, one degree Celsius. 当前温度,1摄氏度
[08:28] The heaters max out at 90 degrees, 加热器最高温度 达90摄氏度
[08:30] but the variables are constantly changing. 但变量总在改变
[08:32] Let’s ballpark it. 那我们就大致估算
[08:34] I don’t know, 50-cubic-foot melt per hour, if we’re lucky? 若幸运的话 每小时能融化50立方英尺
[08:37] 120 minutes for a tooth… 120分钟就为了 找一颗牙齿
[08:39] the whole tooth… 整颗牙齿
[08:41] and nothing but the tooth. 只为了一颗牙
[08:53] Whoo! There’s a winner. 又有人赢了
[08:55] Easy come, easy go. 来得快,去得也快
[08:59] ^If I should die this very moment 若我死在这一刻
[09:04] I wouldn’t fear 我不会畏惧
[09:08] For I’ve never known completeness 因我完全不知道
[09:13] Like being here 就像来到这里
[09:20] Wrapped in the warmth of you 被拥在你温柔的怀里
[09:24] Loving every breath of you 我喜欢你每一个呼吸
[09:30] Still my heart this moment 此刻,我的心
[09:35] Oh, it might burst 像脱缰的野马
[09:40] Could we stay right here 我们能否呆在这里?
[09:44] To the end of time 直到时间终结
[09:47] Till the earth stops turning? 直到地球停止转动
[09:50] Lockwood, Homicide. 杀人案件
[09:52] DFO’s in the back. 死者在后台
[09:54] Lead the way. 请带路
[09:56] …seas run dry 海枯石烂
[10:01] I’ve found the one 我已找到心中所属 我一直在等待
[10:07] I have waited for
[10:15] All this time… 这一刻
[10:17] Stan Grevey, 35. 斯坦.格里维,35岁
[10:18] Backup sax player. 候补的萨克斯乐手
[10:20] One of the waitresses found him. 是其中一个侍者发现的
[10:28] Tiny scrubbing bubbles. 轻微的擦洗泡沫
[10:30] BROWN: Yeah, after somebody 是的,一定是有人…
[10:33] wiped them down. 把它们擦掉了
[10:34] Paramedics? 是医护人员吗?
[10:36] Nope. Just pronounced, that’s it. 不,他们只宣告 他已死亡,就这样
[10:38] Just pronounced? 只是宣告死亡?
[10:40] Had an interesting diet. “口味”真特别
[10:43] Cowhide. 牛皮
[10:50] He tied himself off. 他绑过自己
[10:52] Yup. 是的
[10:53] All the signs 所有迹象表明
[10:54] of an OD… 一个吸食 过量毒品的人…
[10:56] without any of the paraphernalia. 却没带任何随身用具
[10:58] Your waitress say anything about a needle, 那侍者是否 说过有针筒
[11:01] butane torch, that sort of thing? 或者丁烷 注射器这种东西?
[11:03] No, not a word. 没有说 她只说,他让她想起了柯璀 [伟大的萨克斯演奏家]
[11:04] Just said he reminded her of Coltrane. 她只说,他让她想起了柯璀 [伟大的萨克斯演奏家]
[11:07] Coltrane, huh? 柯璀?
[11:10] See if I can get this back to Greggo at the lab. 把这个拿回去 给格雷格
[11:14] He could tell us what we’re dealing with. 他也许能告诉 我们这是什么
[11:17] Two coasters, one glass? 两个杯垫 一个杯子?
[11:22] What do you think? Our guy was having a 你认为如何? 他与女侍者玩过一会儿?
[11:24] She was just coming on shift. She came through me. 她刚来换班 我已经问过她了
[11:27] Well, somebody was here… 有人来过
[11:29] grabbed the stuff, 把东西拿走
[11:31] took their glass. 还带走了酒杯
[11:40] Forgot this on the way out. 出去时把这个落下了
[11:47] Safe bet the contact wasn’t his. 这隐形眼镜绝对 不是他的
[11:50] Hey, how’s he doing? Whoa, whoa… 嘿,他怎么样了?
[11:53] Miss, you can’t come in here. Why not? 小姐,你不能进来 为什么?
[11:54] I’m sorry, he’s dead. 对不起,他死了
[11:56] He’s dead? What are you talking about? 他死了?你在说什么? 他们跟我说他不舒服
[11:58] They told me he wasn’t feeling well.
[11:59] He was backing me up an hour ago. 一小时前他 还替我上场的
[12:01] What happened to him? Miss… 他到底怎么了? 小姐…
[12:03] Why don’t we step outside for a minute? 我们先到外面去
[12:16] What took you so long? 为何那么久?
[12:18] I was watching ice melt. 我在看冰块融化
[12:20] Tox screen came up empty 除了奎宁化合物之外
[12:21] except for quinine. 没找到总氧化剂
[12:22] Must have had malaria in the past six months. 过去6个月 一定是患了疟疾
[12:26] Either that or he’s a big gin and tonic drinker. 否则他就是 喝滋补酒过多
[12:29] I’ve ordered up his medical records. 我已要求 查看他的病历
[12:31] ^If I was this guy, 若我是他的话…
[12:32] I’d have been pop ping pain pills. 肯定一直在服用止痛药
[12:34] Hairline fracture of the ulna, 尺骨都有极小的碎裂
[12:36] bruised kidney, 肾部有淤伤
[12:37] ten stitches off the orbital bone, 眼窝骨上逢了10针
[12:39] fractured nasal bone, all recent. 鼻梁骨断裂 全是新伤
[12:42] Healed rib fractures. 肋骨骨折刚被治好
[12:43] He should have worn a cage. 他应该戴上牙套
[12:50] I bet he was proud of every 他一定对这最后的伤疤
[12:52] ^Iast battle scar. 感到非常自豪
[12:54] What is it about organized sports? 这不是有 组织的运动吗?
[12:56] Well, organized sports 有组织的运动
[12:57] is the paradigmatic model of a just society. 只是公平 社会的一个范例
[12:59] Everyone knows the same language. 大家都知道 同样的方式
[13:01] Everyone knows the rules. 也都知道规矩
[13:01] And there’s a specific punishment handed out 若有人想作弊
[13:04] the moment someone tries to cheat. 就要受到特别的处罚
[13:06] It’s instant morality. 这是直接道德
[13:07] So, uh… what did this guy do in real life? 那么 死者到底是干哪行的?
[13:11] Stockbroker. 股票经纪人
[13:13] Competition junky. 生存竞争
[13:14] Aren’t we all? 我们不都是吗?
[13:16] Not me. Not anymore. 不,我不再是了
[13:17] No? 真的? 那你是如何成为 首席验尸官的?
[13:18] How’d you get to be chief medical examiner? 真的? 那你是如何成为 首席验尸官的?
[13:20] Look, we’re all carrying 我们在后现代社会里…
[13:22] prehistoric genes in a post-modern world. 都带有以前的 遗传基因
[13:24] We get our meat from the grocery store 但我们是 从商店里买肉
[13:26] instead of with a club or a knife. 而不是用棒 或刀来取得
[13:28] We have to work off our, uh… testosterone somehow. 我们要清除掉 自己的睾丸激素
[13:30] Foibles of youth. 年轻人的弱点
[13:33] Yeah. 是的
[13:34] So, cause of death? 死因是什么?
[13:36] Not sure. 还不确定
[13:37] This cut nicked his carotid. 这一刀 划断了他的颈动脉
[13:41] Double-edged, clean blade, hockey skate, uh… 双刃,刀锋整齐 冰球鞋
[13:44] could have killed him. 或许是这个杀了他
[13:46] Fun continues. 这还没完
[13:48] Basilar artery also suffered significant 头盖骨动脉 还受过明显创伤
[13:51] Evidence of blood in the intimal space. 内部有流血现象
[13:53] Possibly enough to cause syncope. 也许这足以使人昏厥
[13:55] Loss of consciousness. 失去意识
[13:57] Well, it could explain 这能解释…
[13:58] why the vic ended up in the bottom of that pile. 死者为何最后 是在人堆底下
[14:02] So, did his death cause his fall 是他的死造成他摔倒
[14:05] or did his fall cause his death? 还是摔倒造成他死亡?
[14:12] What’d you get from Area 51? 你在51区有何线索?
[14:14] Terry Rivers was an instigator — always stirring the pot. 特里.李维斯总是个 兴风作浪的人物
[14:17] Every fire needs a match. 无风不起浪
[14:18] So, I guess this is their equipment? 这就是他们的设备?
[14:21] Yeah, down to the last stick. 是的,全部都是
[14:23] Here’s a copy of the team roster. 这是队员名单的复印件
[14:25] Okay. 好的
[14:26] See you later. Okay. 回见 好的
[14:30] Ms. Gallagher? 加林格小姐?
[14:32] Yeah. 是的
[14:33] Catherine Willows Crime Lab. 我是凯瑟琳.维乐丝 犯罪鉴证科的
[14:35] I understand you play for Area 51. 我知道你在51区比赛
[14:38] Did you see much ice time during the game? 比赛中你的上场时间多吗?
[14:39] No. They just let me take off my 不多.他们只是让我脱掉拉拉队 队长的服装来坐冷板凳
[14:43] You know what? Been there, done that. 知道吗?到过,做过
[14:46] Just asking a question here. 我只想问个问题
[14:48] I played 24 minutes, 12 seconds– about my season average. 我赛季平均 上场24分12秒
[14:52] I also lead the team in assist s. 还带领一支 需要帮助的球队
[14:53] Oh… you’ve got good peripheral vision. 噢…你的 间接视力很好
[14:56] You see the ice really well. 在场上应该看得很清楚
[14:57] I didn’t see what happened to Terry. 我没看见特里 到底怎么了
[14:59] You’re a real team mate. 你真是个冰球员
[15:01] Down the line, just one of the guys. 完全和他们一样
[15:03] You’re looking in the wrong direction. 你调查的对象弄错了
[15:05] Now, we may have disliked Terry 我们或许不喜欢特里
[15:08] but his own team mates… 但他自己的队友
[15:10] hated him. 也都讨厌他
[15:11] Any reason why? 为什么?
[15:13] How would I know? I’m just a girl. 我怎么知道? 我只是个女孩
[15:17] Can I go now? 我可以走了吗?
[15:24] Nice bike. 这车子真酷
[15:38] Just getting into the mind of a potential killer. 刚想起一个 潜在的凶手
[15:42] Potential killer? 潜在的凶手?
[15:43] Why don’t you just catch us up there, boss? 你何不有话直说,“老板”?
[15:46] ^In a minute. 稍等
[15:47] First things first– your contact lens 先说你们 找到的隐形眼镜
[15:50] was worn by a near-sighted person. 是被一个近视人戴着的
[15:52] And, since I was born with perfect eyesight, 我天生视力就很好
[15:54] I’m experimenting with what it would feel ^Iike 我正在试验近视 到底是什么滋味
[15:57] Don’t tell us you’re wearing our evidence. 你不是把我们的 证物戴上了吧?
[16:00] STOKES: Come on, Greg. 快点,格雷格
[16:01] Give me some credit. 请相信我
[16:02] Borrowing a pair of ^Ienses from Archie in AV. 从档案室借了几部毛片看
[16:07] Giving me a headache, though. 把我头都看疼了
[16:15] Mannitol — that’s that baby laxative 甘露醇,婴儿轻泻剂
[16:18] used to cut heroin with. 用于混合海洛因
[16:19] China White? You sure? “中国货”? 你确定?
[16:21] The GCMS does not kid around. 高精度检验议 可不会撒谎
[16:23] West coast heroin is Mexican Brown. 西海岸的海洛因 都是掺水货
[16:26] 20%, 30% pure, tops. 纯度20%,30%
[16:28] What’s China White? 75%? “中国货”是多少?75%?
[16:30] Uh… your sample’s 91. 这个样本是91%
[16:33] 91 %? No wonder the guy OD’d. 91%?难怪 那家伙死于吸毒过量
[16:35] That’s a death sentence. 那简直等于 被判了死刑
[16:37] Doesn’t make any sense, man. 这没道理,伙计
[16:39] The money from dealing heroin comes from the cutting. 贩毒的钱主要 看掺合的份量
[16:42] The more you cut, the more money you make. 你掺合得越多 赚的钱就越多
[16:44] There’s no profit margin in selling stuff that’s too pure. 出售那么高纯度的 毒品根本没钱可赚
[16:47] Unless you’re looking to kill someone. 除非你想除掉某人
[16:49] So, this is what being a stockbroker buys you. 这里就是 股票经纪人的房间
[17:00] ) sighs:( Hmm. Well… 好了
[17:03] How do men live like this? 男人怎么会这样生活?
[17:06] What’s wrong with it? 这有何不妥? 这就像洞穴
[17:09] Well, it’s a cave
[17:12] with hardwood floors. 只不过铺了硬木地板
[17:15] It’s clean. 这里很干净
[17:17] Television, couch. What else does a guy need? 电视,沙发. 除此还需要什么?
[17:21] Well, how about a plant? 一盘植物如何?
[17:22] Anything that makes it a little more… human. 什么都可以使这里 变得更…人性化一点
[17:26] I mean, it doesn’t seem ^Iike this guy had any… 他似乎和任何人 都没有…
[17:31] connection to anybody. 任何的联系
[17:33] I don’t know about that. 这点我也搞不懂
[17:54] It’s never a good sign when the number of women 与一个男人 同床的女人数量…
[18:00] a guy sleeps with is greater 一旦多于自己 家的椅子数量
[18:02] than the number of chairs he owns. 这绝不是一个好征兆
[18:05] So, what’s the ratio here? 那么,这数量 到底是多少?
[18:07] Well, uh, ball parking it, I’d say… 初步判断,我猜…
[18:10] four women to every one piece of furniture he owns, 4个女人对应 他的每一件家具
[18:16] including the TV. 包括电视
[18:18] (sighs): So… 那么…
[18:19] I guess our guy is about three things– 我想 死者只好三样东西…
[18:24] pucks, bucks, and… 冰球,金钱,还有…
[18:28] chicks. 女人 我们还不清楚 他是如何死的
[18:29] Well, we still don’t know how or why he died. 女人 我们还不清楚 他是如何死的
[18:32] Well, we know how he lived. 但我们清楚他 的生活方式
[18:40] Any blood? 有血迹吗?
[18:42] Take your pick. 随便你挑
[18:43] Testing for blood on a hockey jersey 要检验冰球 运动服上的血迹
[18:45] is like handing out jaywalking tickets at a marathon. 就如同在马拉松赛中 吃违规警告一样
[18:48] Well, speaking on a meta -level… 照这样说来…
[18:50] ^Isn’t it obvious? 这不是很明显了?
[18:52] The overbearing patriarchal structure 现代运动项目
[18:54] of modern organized sports represents 其最明显的特点…
[18:56] a socially palatable sublimation of what Jung refers to 代表社会中 高品味的升华
[19:00] as the “shadows of the unconscious.” 钟博士称之为 “无意识的阴影”
[19:02] You sucked at team sports, huh? 你很讨厌团队运动?
[19:04] I was captain of the high school chess squad. 我中学时曾是 国际象棋班的队长
[19:08] Chess is not a sport, Greg. 国际象棋不是 运动,格雷格
[19:14] Then why is there a world chess champion? 那为何有世界 国际象棋比赛? 我认为,运动是体能活动
[19:18] I think sports are physical by definition.
[19:23] Well, sex is physical. 那么,性生活 也是体能活动
[19:24] Is that a sport? 那也算运动吗?
[19:25] Not to me. 对我来说不是
[19:32] These blades skated 这些冰刀
[19:34] through the blood pool. 都滑过那滩血液
[19:48] Blood spatter. 血迹斑斑
[19:50] Good guess– this is the one 猜得不错的话
[19:52] that did the damage. 就是它造成伤害的
[19:54] You know, I had a roommate in college 我大学一年级时
[19:56] freshman year, from Edmonton, went on to play 有个来自 埃得蒙顿的室友
[19:59] for the Swedish Elite League. 他曾为瑞典 精英联盟打过比赛
[20:01] Anyways, he set his blade 他的冰刀刀锋
[20:03] at half an inch, tops. 总是长达半英寸
[20:04] I should know, because he made me get them sharpened. 他还让我帮他打磨过冰刀
[20:07] These blades are probably set at a quarter of an inch. 这刀锋也许长达1/4英寸
[20:09] GREG: Well, that’s as sharp as it gets. 这会使它更锋利
[20:13] It’s a tough blade to skate on. 滑冰时会非常顺畅
[20:14] We’re talking Wayne Gretzky style. 何况这还是 “维恩葛瑞斯基”款式
[20:16] And deadly in a fight. 在打架时也同样致命
[20:29] Yeah, that victim was out of L.A., 是的,死者不是洛衫叽人
[20:31] and I don’t think the singer, Lillie, 我不明白那个歌手莉莉
[20:33] met him before last night, so she may be in the clear. 昨晚见过他 她也许是清白的 你真的不想从 更衣室开始调查?
[20:35] Sure you don’t want to start in the dressing room?
[20:38] (chuckles): Right… 好吧…
[20:39] ^Iike you’re going to take Dumpster duty alone. 你对这种事最积极的了
[20:42] Hey, just ’cause I’ve been on a personal losing streak 我在对女人方面很失败
[20:44] with the ladies doesn’t mean you should be, too. 但这并不代表你也如此
[20:47] Man, I don’t even know if I’m going to go 我不知道自己是否要去
[20:49] The odds haven’t gone my way in a long time. 我已很久没想过这种事了
[20:52] I’m talking about chicks, not gambling. 我说的是女孩 不是赌博
[20:55] Same difference. 都差不多
[20:57] Mind if I go for her, then? 那我去找她 你不介意吧?
[21:14] Warrick. 沃利克
[21:27] LlLLlE: It’s mine– 这是我的…
[21:29] but anybody could have lifted this scarf from 但这条围巾可能是别人 从我更衣室里拿走的
[21:32] It’s still yours. 但这毕竟是你的
[21:35] You trying to pin this on me now? 你们现在怀疑我?
[21:38] We’re just doing our jobs here. 我们只是在公事公办
[21:39] Well, did you find my fingerprints on anything? 那你们在其它东西上 发现我的指纹没有?
[21:42] We won’t know till we print you. 这得等提取 你的指纹后才知道
[21:44] Oh, I’m not worried. What you see is what you get. 我不怕 你们看到的都是事实
[21:50] You’re putting words in my mouth. 该说的我都说了
[21:52] You said everybody hated him– now we know why. 你说过大家都讨厌他的 我们想知道为什么
[21:54] GRlSSOM: We opened up Terry’s hard drive. 我们打开过特里的电脑
[21:57] It turns out he had your entire roster 在他的股票帐单上
[21:59] knee-deep in the stock market. 上面都有你的名字
[22:00] I don’t play for the Rat Pack. 我不为“派克队”比赛
[22:02] SlDLE: Not now… 现在不是
[22:02] but you used to. 但以前是
[22:03] Okay, so I changed teams. Big deal. I wanted to win. 好吧,我想换个合作人 我想赢钱
[22:07] BRASS: The fact that Terry Rivers churned and burned 实际上,特里.李维斯 曾用你的一万块
[22:09] your brokerage account out of ten grand–that didn’t enter into it? 来帮你炒股 但钱并没有入你的帐户?
[22:11] Terry was a stockbroker. 特里是个股票经纪人
[22:12] He did really well for himself– Rolex, Beemer. 他对自己很好.. .“劳力士”,“比墨车”
[22:16] Said he could do the same for me. 他说可为我做同样事情
[22:17] I gave him some money. 我就给了他一些钱
[22:18] ^If I wasn’t willing to take a risk, I’d have put it in a bank. 若我不想冒险的话 我就把钱放在银行里了
[22:20] You weren’t the only one, were you? 你不是唯一一个,对吗?
[22:22] No. All the guys had money with him. 是的. 所有人都有钱在他那里
[22:25] I mean, Terry was a salesman. 特里是个推销员
[22:26] You listen to him talk for five minutes, 只要听他说上5分钟
[22:28] your hair was on fire. 你就会混身舒坦
[22:29] Ms. Gallagher, your skate 加林格小姐
[22:30] had a certain blood spatter on it. 你的冰鞋上面有血迹
[22:32] It indicates that you’re the one 由此表明…
[22:34] that nicked Terry River’s carotid artery. 是你划断了 特里的颈动脉
[22:36] Look, it was pileup. 当时是连锁反应
[22:40] Everything was a blur. 情况是一团糟
[22:42] That’s ten guys with blades on. 有10个人都穿着 冰刀的冰鞋
[22:44] Hey, I was just looking out for myself. 我只是想保护自己
[22:46] He was a stationary target. 他活像个固定的靶子
[22:47] Terry was on the bottom of all those 特里被压在 所有人底下
[22:49] Like you said, 正如你所说…
[22:50] – nobody saw anything. – lncluding 情况一片混乱 也包括…
[22:51] your skate intentionally coming down on his neck. 你的冰鞋是故意 冲他脖子去的
[22:55] Oh, God. 噢,上帝
[22:57] SlDLE: You okay? 你没事吧?
[22:58] You all right? 你还好吗?
[23:00] (chuckles) I knew I shouldn’t have had that shrimp salad for dinner last night. 也许是昨晚吃了些 坏了的鲜虾沙拉
[23:07] ^If you’ll excuse me, I’ll get that cleaned up. 对不起 我想去一下洗手间
[23:14] Wait. You’re not going to… 等等.你不是要…
[23:16] What are you doing? 你要干嘛?
[23:18] It’s evidence. 这是证据
[23:19] Food poisoning– 食物中毒
[23:20] especially anything with spoiled mayonnaise — 尤其是坏了的蛋黄酱
[23:23] can induce vomiting within 15 minutes. 可在15分钟内 引发呕吐
[23:25] She said last night– that was 12 hours ago. 她却说昨晚 那可是12小时之前
[23:28] Do what you got to do. 那你请便好了
[23:37] She’s a liar, and a mother. 她是个骗子 还是个母亲
[23:39] Morning sickness? 早上那呕吐?
[23:41] Yep. 是的
[23:42] And you know this how? 你知道为何吗?
[23:42] Well, first, I tested for the presence of shellfish — 首先,我先检测呕吐物里 有无甲壳类动物
[23:46] crustacean – free. 结果是没有
[23:47] And then I figured, if she’s hiding that, 于是我就想 若她想隐瞒的话
[23:48] what else is she hiding? 她要隐瞒什么?
[23:50] Little lie, big lie. 小谎话,大谎话
[23:52] There was blood in the sample. 呕吐物里有血液
[23:54] Not uncommon in early pregnancy. 这在怀孕早期很寻常
[23:56] Women get mucosal tears in their 妇女食道里有粘膜液 是因为她们吃得太多
[24:00] So, I tested the blood for the presence of human 于是我检验血液里 是否有“绒促性素”
[24:04] She is definitely with child. 她绝对是怀孕了
[24:06] She wasn’t showing. She’s skinny as a rail. 她不是装的 肚子也没大
[24:08] But… 但是…
[24:09] still, why lie about it? 她为何要撒谎?
[24:11] Maybe she didn’t know she was pregnant. 也许她不知道 自己怀孕了
[24:13] ^If she had, would she have gone out on the ice? 若她知道 怎么还会出场比赛?
[24:16] I wonder if she would know 我在想,她是否知道
[24:18] who the father is… or was. 孩子父亲是谁… 或“曾经”是谁
[24:20] Well, if it was Terry Rivers, 若孩子父亲是 特列.李维斯
[24:21] he was definitely deadbeat dad material. 他绝对会赖帐
[24:24] Which speaks to motive. 这也就证明了 杀人动机
[24:26] It’s enough to get us a warrant. 这足够我们 申请许可证了
[24:27] Except you can’t safely test for paternity before the baby’s born. 孩子出世前,你是无法 安全进行亲子检验的
[24:31] We could search Jane Gallagher’s apartment. 我们可以去查一下 加林格的公寓
[24:34] See if Terry Rivers might have left anything behind. 看看是否有特里的东西
[24:37] Yeah. Say good-bye to Greg. 是的.那就跟 格雷格说再见吧
[24:39] Bye, Greg. 再见,格雷格
[24:42] STOKES: I’ve got twins here, Bill– one set of prints 我有两个问题,比尔. 一个是你派工单上的指纹
[24:45] from your work card; another set 另一个是…
[24:47] from the drug paraphernalia we found in the Dumpster. 我们在更衣室里 找到的注射毒品的用具
[24:50] Look, what can I say? 我还能说什么?
[24:52] He’s got a son. 他有个儿子
[24:53] Well, that’s fine. 那很好
[24:54] That’s not the issue. 不是说这问题
[24:56] You tamper ed with the evidence. 你把现场证物破坏了
[24:57] He’s eight years old. 他才8岁
[24:58] I didn’t want Stan’s son to hear that he died in a lounge — 我不想斯坦的儿子 知道他死在更衣室里
[25:02] foam coming out of his mouth, 并且嘴里还留着吐沫
[25:04] a needle in his arm. 手上还扎着针筒
[25:05] That’s too much for a boy. 这对于孩子打击太大了
[25:07] Yeah, but you got him the gig. 是的 但针筒是你给他的
[25:09] – You didn’t know he was a junkie? – So am 你不知道他是个瘾君子? 我也是
[25:12] Former. 以前是
[25:13] Hell, we met in AA. 我们喝酒时认识的
[25:14] I thought he was clean. 他并没有什么问题
[25:16] I got my fourth birthday coming up. 我在庆祝自己生日
[25:18] Could have lost your job. 这会让你丢掉工作的
[25:20] Besides, Lillie’s going places. 而且,莉莉也经常去
[25:22] You know, she’s on her way up. 她正如日中天
[25:23] I want to be along for the ride. 我也想沾点光
[25:25] So you cleaned him up, threw away his works… 于是你就帮他擦干净 扔掉那些证物
[25:31] Why Lillie’s scarf? 为何还有莉莉的围巾?
[25:32] I grabbed the first thing I could find. 我只是随手拿了 样东西来擦
[25:34] Lillie’s scarf was there? 莉莉的围巾 当时在那里?
[25:35] Yeah. Really? 是的 真的?
[25:36] You mind rolling up your sleeves for us? 能把衣袖挽起来给 我们看看吗?
[25:49] I’ve always had good veins. 这些血管已 是千疮百孔
[25:51] Yeah, okay. 是的,可以了
[25:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:57] Hey, one more thing, Bill. 还有一件事,比尔
[26:00] You wear contacts? 你戴隐形眼镜吗?
[26:02] Not anymore. 不再戴了
[26:03] Lasik surgery. 视网膜手术
[26:04] How’s that working out for you? 那么效果怎么样?
[26:05] Great. 很好
[26:07] One less thing I’m dependent on. 我又少了 一件依赖的东西
[26:45] No, no, no, no. 不…
[26:47] Don’t stop. 别停下
[26:48] I don’t like playing in front of an audience. 我不想在听众面前献丑
[26:51] It’s just me. 就我而已
[26:53] What, are you uncomfortable in front of strangers or something? 你在陌生人面前 感到不自在?
[26:56] No, I just came by to ask you a few questions, 不是,我是顺道来 问你几个问题的
[26:58] and I got a little carried away. 我还有些事情不明白
[27:00] Oh. 噢
[27:03] Well, if you keep playing, 若你继续演奏的话
[27:05] I’ll keep talking. 我就说
[27:23] So, um… how well do you know these people you play with? 那么…你跟那些和你 一起表演的人都很熟吗?
[27:28] Oh… 噢…
[27:29] well enough. 很熟
[27:37] Who is this? 请问你贵姓?
[27:38] I thought I was the one 我想,问问题的人… 应该是我
[27:41] asking questions here.
[27:46] Warrick Brown. 沃利克.布朗
[27:50] Lillie lvers. 莉莉.艾弗斯
[27:53] So, I guess we’re not strangers anymore. 我们不再是陌生人了
[28:02] Maybe you should come by later … 也许,你可以找 空顺道来我这里
[28:04] so we can talk some more. 我们可以好好谈谈
[28:10] Well, Jane may play hockey, 简是玩冰球的
[28:13] but her sheets are distinctly female. 但床单很 显然非常女性化
[28:16] There are semen stains everywhere. 上面全是精斑
[28:18] Not very Victoria Secret. 并不十分“维多利亚秘密” [女性用品品牌]
[28:20] What is Victoria’s secret, I wonder? 什么是“维多利亚秘密”?
[28:23] Beauty, Grissom. 美的事物,格里森
[28:26] Remember? 记得吗?
[28:43] Sheets may be female, but this toenail 床单也许是女性的 但这片脚趾甲…
[28:46] belonged to a man. 却是个男人的
[28:47] With all the sex these people are having, 这些人性欲都那么强
[28:50] maybe I should take up hockey. 也许我也该 从事冰球运动了
[28:56] I told you what I make. 我能挣多少钱 都跟你说了
[28:59] What do you bring in? 那你能挣多少?
[29:01] 50, 60 a year? 一年5万或6万?
[29:03] So, that’s what you’re all about? 你很在乎这个?
[29:04] No, that’s what the business is all about. 不,只是随便问问而已
[29:07] Then run. 那就算了
[29:08] Hmm.
[29:10] I just thought that, with your kind of talent, 我一直在想 以你的才华
[29:13] you know, I could dial you in.2 我可以让你很快成名
[29:15] I’ve got a manager with a pipeline to God. 我认识个经理 他很有门路
[29:20] Sounds like you’re pretty dependent on 你似乎很依赖他
[29:23] I’ve been booked solid for the past two years. 过去两年,我的位置 一直不可动摇
[29:27] Next stop… Blue Note, Motown… 下一站,“布鲁斯音符” 汽车城“…
[29:31] anything I want. 随我喜欢
[29:32] Studio time, recording contracts… 工作室,唱片合同
[29:36] Great. 那很好 我是个音乐家,沃利克. 我能看出一个人的才华
[29:37] I’m a musician, Warrick, and I recognize talent. 那很好 我是个音乐家,沃利克. 我能看出一个人的才华
[29:41] And the way you look… 像你这样的…
[29:44] you might as well be dipped in gold. 也许会一举成名的
[29:47] I don’t know about all that. 这我可不清楚
[29:48] What are you holding back for? 你为何犹豫?
[29:52] You could be out there making a difference. 你出道的话 就会大不一样
[29:54] I already do make a difference. 我现在已经很满足
[29:57] Yeah, riding around chasing ghosts 是的,和你的同伴一起…
[29:59] with that partner of yours. 追踪“犯罪幽灵”
[30:00] Nobody even knows you exist. 没人知道你的存在
[30:02] You do. 你说得对
[30:06] Show time. 表演开始了
[30:08] We’re back. 快回去
[30:09] Okay. 好的
[30:13] Okay, so… 好的.那么…
[30:14] Knock ’em dead. 把他们“震倒”
[30:16] I’ll try. 我会尽力的
[30:46] Catherine… 凯瑟琳… 你最近见过有人 牙齿断了吗?
[30:47] you seen any guys with a broken tooth lately? 凯瑟琳… 你最近见过有人 牙齿断了吗?
[30:50] Yeah, I saw ten of them. 我都见过10个了
[30:52] Yeah, well, one of them is your suspect. 其中一个是 你的嫌疑犯
[30:53] I got your page. What’s the big news? 我看过你的报告了 有何大消息?
[30:54] Oh, that tooth that you found at the bottom of the snow pile… 你们在雪堆里 找到的那颗牙齿…
[30:57] You got a match. To what? 你找到吻合证物了?
[30:58] To the nasty-ass toenail that Sara found. 与莎拉找到的那片 恶心脚趾甲相吻合
[31:00] What? I thought it belonged to the dead guy. 什么?我还以为 那是死者的
[31:02] No, it belongs to a live guy. 不,那是个 活生生的人留下的
[31:04] So, what you’re saying is 你想说的是…
[31:05] whoever was in Jane Gallagher’s bed 上过加林格床上的那个人
[31:07] was on the ice the night that Terry Rivers died. 特里死的那晚他也在场上
[31:10] Goal. 聪明
[31:11] It’s a temp. 这是临时工
[31:14] What about the girl? Is she a temp, too? 那个女孩呢? 也是临时的?
[31:17] You know, I treated Jane better than that mutt Rivers ever did. 我对简要 比李维斯好得多
[31:20] And it never cost her a cent. 并且也不花费她一分钱
[31:22] Is that why you hated Terry? 因此你很讨厌特里?
[31:24] He was on my short list, yeah. 他把我挤进了候补名单
[31:26] You know, I got a list. 我有张清单
[31:28] It’s got a negative figure of 12,000 after your name. 在你名字底下 记着1,2000美元
[31:32] Well, money’s kind of like my tooth. 钱就像 我的牙齿一样
[31:34] It don’t grow back. 怎么都留不住
[31:36] Did you ever hear the story of the 19th century 你是否听过19世纪…
[31:38] Chinese goldsmith? 中国金匠的故事?
[31:40] He lost a lot of money for his goldsmith buddies due to his shoddy business practices, 因为他以次充好,给其他 金匠带来了很大损失
[31:44] so they decided to kill him 于是他们想杀死他
[31:46] by biting him to death. 把他给咬死
[31:49] 123 goldsmiths took a bite out of the victim, 123名金匠每人 咬了受害者一口
[31:51] insuring that no one individual could be blamed for the murder. 确保每个人 不会因谋杀被定罪
[31:54] For who would know which one administered 因为谁都知道 所有人咬的都是致命一口
[31:57] SlDLE: You’re the captain of the Rat Pack. 你是“派克队”的队长
[31:59] You make it so everyone gets a shot in, 你这样让对方进球
[32:00] and no one takes the blame. It’s a win-win situation. 也没人为此承担责任. 这是个双赢局面
[32:05] Well, that’s a nice little bedtime story for 这倒是个哄小孩 睡觉的好故事
[32:07] but it doesn’t have a lick of truth. 但这并没有根据
[32:09] Well, there’s truth in this: 其根据就是… 你的朋友简怀孕了
[32:12] your friend Jane is pregnant.
[32:15] I’m going to be a dad? 我要做爸爸了?
[32:20] What kind of coronary anomaly? 心脏何种异常?
[32:22] W.P.W.: Wolff-Parkinson – White Syndrome. 帕金森.怀特综合症
[32:25] ^Interferes with the heart’s electrical system. 能干扰心脏的电气系统
[32:27] I never heard of it. 我从未听说过
[32:28] Well, it didn’t show during the post, but l ^Iooked at the tissue sections in histopath. 刚检验时并不明显 但我看了他的心脏纤维组织
[32:32] They showed a small defect 在心脏的心房处 都有些细小的暇疵
[32:35] in the atrium of the heart.
[32:39] So, the game had nothing to do with it? 那么,比赛跟死因无关?
[32:42] It was the heart? 是心脏的问题?
[32:43] Not necessarily. 并非必要条件
[32:44] You know the quinine I found in his system? 我在他体内 还发现了奎宁
[32:46] Lethal for someone with W.P.W. 对于帕金森综合症 患者是致命的
[32:49] Big scars didn’t do him in. 大的伤疤并没让他送命
[32:51] It was the little scar. 致命的是小伤疤
[32:53] Someone still gets an assist. 有人暗中“帮”了一把
[33:05] Hey, Sara. 嘿,莎拉
[33:06] You come up here on your nights off, 你要是晚休时到这儿来
[33:09] people are going to start confusing the two of you. 人们会把 你们俩给弄混的
[33:10] You’re here. 你不是也来了
[33:15] What’s up? 怎么样了?
[33:16] New lead. 新线索
[33:18] The bartender. 那个酒保
[33:20] Purple. 紫色
[33:21] Marquis Mecke Froede. 对比实验
[33:24] Test for opiates. 鸦片检验剂
[33:34] Purple. 紫色
[33:35] You know what that means. 你知道这意味什么
[33:41] The coasters test positive for heroin. 那个杯垫有海洛因
[33:45] He was dealing from behind the bar. 他在吧台后卖毒品
[33:48] He sandwiched the drugs between the coasters. 他把毒品夹在 两块杯垫之中
[33:50] That’s how he hid it. 这就是他藏毒的手段
[33:51] When we found those two coasters in Stan Grevey’s 当我们在斯坦更衣室里 发现有两个杯垫时
[33:54] we assumed that there was two people– 就以为当时 有两个人在场
[33:56] either a user or supplier. There weren’t. 不管吸食者 或供应者,都没有
[33:59] Just our guy– the victim. 只有死者一人在场
[34:04] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[34:06] He wasn’t the only one with two coasters, man. 他不是唯一用 两个杯垫的人,伙计
[34:11] What do you mean? 你这话是什么意思?
[34:12] Remember when we talked to Lillie about the scarf? 还记得我们和莉莉 谈围巾那件事的时候吗?
[34:16] Yeah. 记得
[34:17] STOKES: She had a drink 她当时喝酒
[34:19] with two coasters. 用的也是两个杯垫
[34:21] So what? 那又怎么样?
[34:23] There could be a hundred reasons why she… 她起码有上百个 理由为何用…
[34:24] Did you not hear me? She might be involved. 你没听见我的话吗 ?她或许与此有牵连
[34:26] You got to walk away from this fast. 你要承认这事实
[34:28] We got the dealer– the bartender. 我们找到卖毒品的人… 那个酒保
[34:30] – Let’s just take him out. – And we will. 我们去找他谈 我们会的
[34:32] – What about her? – What about her? 那她呢? 她怎么了?
[34:35] Why don’t you… 你何不…
[34:37] Why don’t you just ^Iet me handle my business? 何不让我处理自己的事情?
[34:39] Then handle it. 那就处理吧
[34:47] We were in the sack — 我们都在…
[34:50] right in the middle of it. 那兴奋的当口
[34:52] Next thing I know, he stopped… 接着他就停止…
[34:54] How do I say this? 怎么说呢?
[34:56] – He stopped… – Doing it? 他就停止… 做爱?
[34:58] Yes. Thank you. 是的,谢谢
[34:59] His face was flushed. 他脸很红
[35:00] He was sweating. 全身出汗
[35:02] It was all good, and then he just… 开始时一切都还好 接着他就…
[35:07] went soft and passed out. 全身无力,非常虚弱
[35:11] I was scared. I called the team doctor. 我害怕极了 就给队医打了电话
[35:14] The paramedics came 护理人员来了
[35:15] and rushed him to the E.R. 立即把他送到急诊处
[35:16] You know we got his medical records. 我们有他的病历
[35:18] Let me ask you a question. 我还想问你一个问题
[35:20] When Terry came to, 特里回来后…
[35:21] did he tell you what had happened to him? 跟你说过他 到底怎么了吗?
[35:23] He didn’t tell me anything. 他什么也没跟我说
[35:25] Neither did the doctors. 医生也没跟我说
[35:27] I wasn’t family. 我又不是家属
[35:28] What did you do? 那你怎么做了?
[35:29] Took off. 我离开了
[35:30] I didn’t want anybody to know I’d been with him. 我不想别人 知道我和他一起
[35:33] Worried that the father of your child 担心你孩子的父亲
[35:36] might find out? 会发现这件事?
[35:43] I was sleeping with Terry, 我和特里上过床
[35:45] but I was dating Tommy. 但我和汤米约会
[35:48] And what’s the difference? 这有何区别?
[35:50] Terry was a bad boy. 特里是个坏男人
[35:51] The kind of guy you just can’t get out of your system. 他是那种你想 拒绝又拒绝不了…
[35:54] Who’s on your mind all the time. 自己总是忘不了他
[35:59] He used to drive my friends crazy. 他过去常把 我的朋友激怒
[36:03] Tommy… husband material. 而汤米,适合做丈夫
[36:09] So we just double-checked the search warrant 我们刚从特里的 公寓回来
[36:11] returned from Terry Rivers’ apartment. 已对那里进行了 两次搜查
[36:13] There was no quinine found in the location. 在那里没发现奎宁
[36:15] He never had a prescription for quinine. 他绝不会有 奎宁这种处方
[36:18] Well, according to Doc Robbins, he never 根据罗宾斯医生的检验 他从没患过疟疾
[36:20] Do you have his medical file? 你有他的病历?
[36:23] Yeah. 是的
[36:24] Let me see it. 让我看看
[36:25] Right here. Thanks. 这里 谢谢
[36:27] GRlSSOM: So Jane Gallagher is officially no longer a 简.加林格已不属于 此案的嫌疑人
[36:30] Didn’t have access to quinine, let alone 没有奎宁,更不知道 奎宁能致他于死地
[36:34] So who did know? 那谁知道呢?
[36:35] Terry was a roughneck. 特里是个无赖
[36:36] He dished it out, 他若犯规
[36:37] so the other players dished it out harder. 其他队员就会变本加厉
[36:40] Which they wouldn’t have done 若他们知道 他心脏有问题
[36:41] if they had known about his heart. 就不会这么做
[36:42] They would have played tentatively. 他们也许会缩手缩脚
[36:45] Which, in hockey, is a sacrilege. 这对冰球来说 是种亵渎
[36:47] Someone besides Terry had to know. 除了特里之外 一定有人知道
[36:50] Somebody did. 是的
[36:53] You can withhold medical information from your friends all 你可以不向身边的 朋友透露病情
[36:55] but it’s still going to be in your hospital 但这还是会写在病历本上 能够看特里病历的人 就知道如何杀他
[36:59] Anyone with access to Terry’s medical records
[37:03] How many patients do you have with malaria? 你有多少个病人 患有疟疾?
[37:06] I’m an orthopaedist. None. 没有 我只是个外科医生
[37:08] Not according to the pharmacy in your 在你诊所找到的处方 可不是这样写的
[37:11] Last month, you wrote a prescription for 上个月,你开了 个处方购买奎宁
[37:13] an anti-malaria medication. 用于治疗疟疾的药
[37:16] Malaria in Las Vegas. No wonder they were 在拉斯维加斯 疟疾恐怕早已绝迹
[37:19] Look, a friend of mine was going to Africa. 我的一个朋友要去非洲
[37:21] I did him a favour. That’s it. 我只是帮他一个忙而已
[37:24] Now, is there a crime in that? 难道这也有罪?
[37:26] Well… a man is dead. 但…一个人死了
[37:34] It hurts getting stitched. 逢针时会很疼
[37:37] It hurts even more when you get home. 回家后会更疼
[37:38] I always give the guys something for the pain. 我常给队员们 一些止痛药
[37:41] So you’re the go-to guy? 你倒是个善于 “解决问题”的人?
[37:43] I am the on-site doctor for this facility. 我是这里的随行队医
[37:46] Nothing more and nothing less. 不多也不少
[37:48] GRlSSOM: Is this Umbria or Tuscany? 这是恩波利 还是托斯卡纳?
[37:52] SlDLE: ^Italy. 意大利
[37:53] That’s pretty serious. 景色真美
[37:57] But Jane’s had a couple of boyfriends 自从那次旅行之后
[38:00] since that trip, right? 简就有了两个男友,对吗?
[38:14] Terry was an injury waiting to happen, 特里受伤只是 迟早的事,对吗?
[38:18] And, when it did, 他受伤后
[38:20] you were there on the bench 你就在长凳那里等着
[38:21] with two little pills in your hand. 手上还拿着两个药丸
[38:33] So what? 那又怎样?
[38:34] So what if I gave him quinine? 我给他奎宁又怎样?
[38:37] It’s like giving a candy bar to a diabetic 这就像你明知道 他是糖尿病患者
[38:38] if you know he’s a diabetic. 却还要给他糖吃
[38:40] SlDLE: And you knew, Doctor. 你也知道,医生
[38:41] Terry Rivers had a heart condition. 特里.李维斯 患有心脏病
[38:48] I need you. 我需要你
[38:49] Oh, yeah? Since when? 你何时这样想过?
[38:51] Look, we tried it out. lt didn’t work. 我们都心照不宣而已
[38:53] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[38:54] I don’t want the whole world to know 我不所有人都知道
[38:56] that I’ve been with Terry. 我和特里在一起
[38:59] Please? 求你了
[39:02] Okay, okay. I’ll stay with Terry. 好吧 我留在这儿陪特里
[39:05] You were always cleaning up her messes, 你通常替她收拾残局
[39:08] weren’t you, Doctor? 对吗,医生?
[39:09] Jane told us that she paid you a visit a couple of days ago. 简跟我们说 两天前她曾去见过你
[39:12] She thought she had the flu…but she didn’t. 她以为自己患了感冒 其实并没有
[39:15] She’s pregnant. 她怀孕了
[39:17] And, with the father out of the way, 没有孩子的父亲碍事
[39:20] you knew who she would turn to. 你知道她会向谁求助
[39:23] But Tommy Sconzo is the father. 但孩子父亲是 汤米.斯康索
[39:29] You killed the wrong guy. 你杀错人了
[39:36] BRASS: Let’s take a little drive. 请跟我们走一趟
[39:54] You nearsighted? 你有近视?
[39:55] I bet this is going to match the contact lens 我想,这和在现场 找到的隐形眼镜
[39:59] we found at the crime scene, isn’t it? 一定是吻合的,对吧?
[40:02] Let me ask you another question. 我还想问你个问题
[40:04] Why deal 91 % pure China White? 为何卖纯度是 91%的毒品?
[40:06] Did you have a beef with the victim, or 你和死者有过节 还是因为什么?
[40:10] I never met the guy. 我从未见过那个人
[40:12] You’re going to have to do better than that. 你最好是合作一点
[40:15] You intentionally sold him stuff that was too pure. 你故意卖给 他过纯的毒品 我们知道 他并不是你唯一的顾客
[40:18] We know he’s not the only guy you dealt it to.
[40:22] Look, I didn’t mean to harm anybody, all right? 我并非有意 伤害任何人
[40:26] I didn’t know what I was cutting. Probably 我不知道 掺合的是什么 或许这批货不够好
[40:29] Bad batch? 不够好?
[40:30] Hey, do yourself a favour, slick. 就算帮 自己一个忙,聪明人
[40:34] ^If you don’t know enough about something, 若你对事情懂得不多
[40:37] stay out of it. 最好就别插手
[40:38] It’s too late for that. 现在太晚了
[40:40] Yeah. 是的
[40:47] You want to talk about it? 你想谈谈吗?
[40:49] No. 不
[40:51] Okay. 好吧
[40:52] I’m going to meet Lillie. 我要去见莉莉
[40:55] I’ll see you back at the lab. 我呆会儿再回实验室
[40:59] You don’t know me. 你不了解我
[41:06] Obviously. 显然是的
[41:08] BROWN: You hiding from me? 你在躲避我?
[41:13] You looking for me? 你在找我?
[41:15] Yeah. 是的
[41:16] I wanted to talk to you. 我想和你谈谈
[41:19] Oh, yeah? 是吗?
[41:22] About what? 谈什么?
[41:27] Come on, tell me. 快告诉我
[41:28] We’re not strangers anymore, remember? 我们不再是 陌生人了,对吗?
[41:33] Yeah, you’re right. 是的.你说得对
[41:37] Warrick Brown. 沃利克.布朗
[41:44] What? 怎么了?
[41:55] I’m sorry, Lillie. 对不起,莉莉
[42:00] Life’s too short. 人生短暂
[42:06] Good-bye. 再见
[43:29] What are you doing here? 你来干嘛?
[43:31] I’m playing cards… 我来玩牌
[43:35] with my friend. 和朋友一起 谢谢观赏
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme