时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | That one’s not ours. | 那个不是我们的 |
[01:28] | You sure? | 你确定? 所有尸体都经我批准 并作过相关调查 |
[01:29] | I authorize all cadavers and associated research. | 你确定? 所有尸体都经我批准 并作过相关调查 |
[01:33] | He’s not ours. | 他不是我们的 |
[01:36] | BRASS: People donate their body to science, | 人们把他们的尸体 捐献给科学研究 |
[01:39] | end up submerged in a pond? | 最后却被抛在池塘里? |
[01:41] | Cram med in a car? | 或是被塞进破车里? 尸体研究所,让人厌恶 |
[01:43] | Body farm; creepy. | |
[01:45] | GRlSSOM: A body farm is not creepy. | 尸体研究所并不讨厌 |
[01:47] | It’s a controlled study of situational decomposition. | 这是研究在特定情况下 尸体的腐烂情况 |
[01:50] | All in all, a very helpful place. | 总而言之 这个地方非常有用 |
[01:51] | Tell that to Slim hanging from the tree. | 这话去跟吊在树上 那位老兄说吧 |
[01:54] | Whoever placed our victim here knew that the body farm existed. | 把死者搬到这里的人 一定知道尸体研究所 |
[01:57] | What they didn’t know is each body | 他们并不知道 这每具尸体 |
[01:59] | is tracked by a bunch of scientists. | 都被一大群 科学家跟踪研究 |
[02:01] | Can’t just slip a card into the deck. | 想“出千”都很难 |
[02:02] | Well, he’s not in rigor. TSD is under six hours. | 尸体还没僵硬 热量放射还没达到6小时 |
[02:07] | I’ll move him as soon as you’re finished. | 你们完事后 我要尽快把他移走 |
[02:08] | – Any l.D.? – None. | 查到身份了吗? 没有 |
[02:10] | Okay, then move him. | 好的,把他翻过来 |
[02:17] | Gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸上有枪伤 |
[02:19] | WlLLOWS: Well, look. | 看… |
[02:21] | One of your friends. | 你的一个朋友 |
[02:34] | It’s a carpet beetle. | 这是金龟虫 |
[02:35] | It shouldn’t be here. | 它不该出现在这里 |
[02:36] | Vic seem more like a hardwood floors kind | 你看死者很像硬木地板吗? |
[02:39] | Carpet beetles are the last to arrive at a corpse– | 金龟虫最迟 出现在尸体之中 |
[02:42] | when it’s almost a skeleton. | 那时尸体快 只剩下一副骨架 |
[02:45] | I mean, this guy’s still fresh. | 这具尸体才死了不久 |
[02:53] | David, get this body out of here now! | 戴维 快把尸体搬离这里! |
[02:56] | We got cross-contamination! | 尸体出现交叉污染! |
[03:32] | Wow! You got to go to the body farm? | 你去了尸体研究场? |
[03:35] | Yeah. | 是的 我一直都想去那里 |
[03:35] | I’ve always wanted to go there. | 是的 我一直都想去那里 |
[03:37] | What was it like? | 那里怎么样? |
[03:38] | Quiet. | 很安静 听说格里森 经常去那里 |
[03:39] | I hear Grissom goes there all the time. | 很安静 听说格里森 经常去那里 |
[03:42] | Like, even on his nights off. | 甚至晚休时也去 |
[03:45] | Why does that not surprise me? | 这个我倒没怎么惊讶 |
[03:49] | Man, something stinks in here again. | 冰箱里的东西 又发臭了 |
[03:51] | What, bad milk? Cottage- cheese bad? | 是牛奶还是奶酪坏了? |
[03:54] | Worse. It’s all over my sandwich. | 糟糕.我的面包全臭了 |
[03:57] | Smell that. | 你闻闻 |
[04:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:06] | He’s got one of his experiments in there. | 他把实验品放里面了 |
[04:09] | You’re kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[04:10] | Bugs or blood? | 是虫子还是血液? |
[04:11] | Not bugs. | 不是虫子 |
[04:12] | Oh, that’s so not cool. That’s a community | 这可不行 这冰箱是公用的 |
[04:14] | Someone has got to talk to Grissom about this. | 一定要找个人 去跟格里森谈谈 |
[04:17] | Talk to me about what? | 跟我谈什么? |
[04:18] | You leaving your experiments in our refrigerator. | 你把实验品放在 我们的冰箱里 |
[04:22] | The lab fridge was full. I put in last night. | 实验室的冰箱满了 我昨晚才把它放进去的 |
[04:25] | I’m going to test for horizontal motion on bloodstains. | 我要检测血液的 水平运动 |
[04:26] | Vis-‘-vis surface textures. | 进行材料表面对比 |
[04:29] | Hey, any of you guys got any linoleum at home? | 嘿,你们家里有油地毡吗? |
[04:31] | STOKES: That blood is rank, man. | 那些血都臭了 |
[04:34] | That’s why the Red Cross gives it to us– | 因此“红十字会” 才把它给我们 |
[04:37] | ’cause it’s past its expiration date. | 因为这些血 已经过有效期了 |
[04:42] | Anything new on the body farm victim? | 尸体研究场 那具尸体有新发现吗? 我把指纹交给身份鉴证处了 |
[04:44] | I gave the prints to ldentification. | |
[04:46] | They’re running through the base s now. | 他们正尽快处理 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:53] | I’ll be in autopsy. Let me know. | 我要去验尸房. 有消息联系我 |
[04:57] | Way to go, Nick. You really told him. | 尼克,你早该跟他说 |
[04:59] | I told him. He just… | 我跟他说了. 他只是… |
[05:01] | doesn’t hear it. | 没听见而已 |
[05:02] | BROWN: Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:04] | Well… | 好了… |
[05:06] | the entry wound tells me the body sustained a projectile. | 这个伤口显示 死者曾受到发射物冲击 |
[05:10] | A bullet. | 是颗子弹 |
[05:11] | But there’s no bullet fragments in the tissue, | 但体内组织 并没有子弹碎片 |
[05:16] | and no exit wound. | 内部也没有伤口 |
[05:17] | So, how do you explain that? | 你如何解释这个现象? |
[05:18] | Bullet wounds usually ^Ieave bullet evidence. | 被子弹打中的伤口 通常会有子弹碎片 |
[05:26] | There’s no evidence of a bullet in this wound tract. | 这具尸体的伤口上 并没有子弹碎片 |
[05:30] | So, let’s excise it. | 我们解剖来看看 |
[05:32] | Do a more ^Iocalized search. | 进行更局部的检查 |
[05:34] | That was my next suggestion. | 我正有此意 |
[05:36] | What’s your best tool for excising the tissue of our Mr. Doe? | 那你用来解剖 “无名氏先生”的最好工具是什 |
[05:39] | Oh, it’s not a John Doe anymore. | 他不再是无名氏了 |
[05:41] | Database says that our victim | 资料科显示 |
[05:42] | is Mike Kimble, | 死者名叫麦克.金柏 |
[05:44] | age 38. | 38岁 |
[05:45] | He has a townhouse in Summerlin. | 在“夏季林”有个公寓 |
[05:47] | Brass is going to meet us there along with the rest of the unit. | 布拉斯和其他人 都在那里等着我们 |
[05:50] | My bet says that it’s the primary crime scene. | 我敢说 那就是第一犯罪现场 |
[05:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:56] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗? |
[05:58] | We’re excising a wound tract. | 我们要解剖尸体 |
[06:01] | Sounds fascinating. | 似乎很有趣 |
[06:02] | It is. | 是的 |
[06:12] | Is that Mike Kimble’s house? | 那是麦克.金柏的房子? |
[06:15] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[06:19] | Seems like somebody beat us here. | 似乎有人 赶在我们之前了 |
[06:21] | You think? | 似乎? |
[06:22] | Neighbour called it in. She smelled the smoke. | 邻居报的警.她闻到气味 |
[06:25] | Thought he was barbecuing in his living room. | 还以为他在房里烧烤呢 |
[06:28] | Where’s his neighbour now? | 他的邻居呢? |
[06:30] | Over there talking to Brass. | 在那边和布拉斯说话 |
[06:32] | Um… no, I didn’t hear any noise coming from Mike’s place last night. | 不.昨晚我没听见 麦克房里传来任何声音 |
[06:38] | But, um… | 但是… 我当时正 戴着耳机做功课 |
[06:39] | I was wearing my headphones, doing my workout. | 但是… 我当时正 戴着耳机做功课 |
[06:41] | Did Mr. Kimble have many visitors to his house? | 金柏先生家经常 有人来吗? |
[06:43] | Other than his clients, just, um… | 除了他的客户之外 是… |
[06:46] | just his fianc’e, Jane. | 他的未婚妻珍妮 |
[06:47] | Uh… but they usually stayed at her place. | 但他们通常都是呆 在她那里 |
[06:50] | Do you have the full name and address of the victim’s fianc’, Jane? | 你有受害者未婚妻的 全名和地址吗? |
[06:54] | Yes, actually, I do. | 我有 |
[06:55] | It’s in my kitchen. | 就在我的厨房里 |
[06:56] | As soon as they let me back in, I can get for you. | 等他们把火扑灭 我就拿给你们 |
[07:04] | Something… | 有些… |
[07:07] | a metal fragment. | 金属碎片 |
[07:08] | It’s not like any bullet I’ve ever seen. | 这不像我见过的子弹 |
[07:12] | Titanium… | 钛金属 |
[07:14] | maybe a pin. | 或许是别针 |
[07:16] | >From the ribs? | 肋骨里发现的? |
[07:18] | Oh, here’s the manufacturer’s number. | 上面有制造商的号码 |
[07:20] | I should’ve bought stock when I first started finding | 当初学医学移植的时候 |
[07:23] | all these medical implants. | 真该去买这方面的股票 |
[07:32] | Bovine. | 牛虫 |
[07:33] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[07:34] | Genus Hypoderma. | 肠菌种群 通常是在牛的肠里才有 |
[07:35] | These are normally found in the intestinal tract of cows. | 肠菌种群 通常是在牛的肠里才有 |
[07:39] | These maggots aren’t found in humans. | 这些蛆不应该在人体内 |
[07:42] | Foreign tissue. Cow. | 异质组织,牛 |
[07:43] | Makes absolutely no sense. | 这绝对不可能 |
[07:45] | The body farm also studies animals, not just humans. | 尸体研究场 也研究动物尸体 |
[07:50] | This more of your cross- contamination? | 交叉污染更严重了? |
[07:53] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法可以查明 |
[08:14] | What up, Doc? | 怎么样,伙计? |
[08:16] | Hey, there you are. | 你来了 |
[08:18] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[08:20] | D.A. wanted an update on my robbery case. | 警局要纠正 我那件抢劫案 |
[08:22] | Oh, it’s all good. I’m just starting my walk- through. | 太好了 我刚开始要排练 |
[08:27] | The desk is crispy. | 桌子都快碎了 |
[08:33] | There’s a burn pattern for you. | 这里有些燃烧痕迹 |
[08:37] | Fire burns upward. | 火焰应该是往上烧 |
[08:39] | This is moving downward. | 这个却是往下蔓延 |
[08:41] | Defies the laws of physics. | 这违背物理学定律 |
[08:44] | Fire’s draw n to fire. | 火焰相互蔓延 |
[08:45] | Well, you know what we got to do. | 那我们该怎么办? |
[08:48] | Check out the upstairs? | 上楼去看看 |
[08:50] | Well, the guy who started the fire | 纵火的那家伙 |
[08:53] | wanted to make sure the bedroom got it worse. | 一定是想把卧室烧毁 |
[08:56] | How do you know it’s a guy? | 你怎么知道 那人是个男的? |
[08:57] | Why are you jumping the gun? | 你为何提前下结论? |
[08:59] | Well, according to Sara, | 据莎拉所说 |
[09:00] | 94% of all arsonists are male. | 94%的纵火犯是男性 |
[09:02] | Yeah, that sounds ^Iike Sara. | 这倒像莎拉说的话 |
[09:05] | The fire burned longest here. | 火在这里 燃烧的时间最长 |
[09:07] | It’s the point of origin right here. | 这应该是起火源 |
[09:12] | I don’t smell any accelerant. | 我没闻到任何 促燃剂的气味 |
[09:14] | Could have burned off. | 也许被蒸发了 |
[09:15] | Fabric would have fuelled it. | 再加上纤维的促燃 |
[09:17] | I don’t know. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我不知道 .但这没有道理 |
[09:19] | Afire burning downward? | 火焰向下窜? |
[09:21] | STOKES: Must have found an accelerant. | 并且还找到了促燃剂 |
[09:28] | Furniture polish. | 家具抛光材料 |
[09:37] | Warrick… | 沃利克 |
[09:43] | Is that blood? | 那是血迹吗? |
[09:50] | Oh, man. | 噢,伙计 |
[09:52] | Something bad happened here. | 这里一定有事情发生 这场火只是个幌子 |
[09:55] | This fire is just a cover-up. | |
[10:04] | GlRL (giggling): Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[10:06] | Hold on a second. Hi. | 稍等一下.嗨 |
[10:09] | I’m Detective Jim Brass. | 我是吉姆.布拉斯警长 |
[10:11] | Is Jane Bradley in? | 珍妮.布拉德利在吗? |
[10:13] | She’s in the kitchen. | 她在厨房里 |
[10:15] | GlRL: Really? No. | 真的?不… |
[10:16] | JANE: This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[10:20] | Mike is dead? | 麦克死了? |
[10:21] | I don’t know how I’m going to tell my kids. | 我不知道该 怎么告诉孩子们听 |
[10:26] | They love Mike. | 他们很喜欢麦克 |
[10:27] | You and Mike were engaged? | 你和麦克订婚了? |
[10:29] | The wedding was supposed to be in a week at the Tangiers. | 婚礼原定一周后 在丹吉尔举行 |
[10:39] | No sweets after 10:00. What’s the rule? | 十点过后不准吃糖果. 忘记规定了吗? |
[10:41] | Oh, come on, Mom, I’m starving. | 求你了,妈妈.我很饿 |
[10:43] | Have an apple. | 吃苹果吧 |
[10:48] | He’s growing ^Iike a weed. | 他长得很快 |
[10:51] | What was your fianc”s business? | 你未婚夫是做什么的? |
[10:54] | He was a photographer. | 他是个摄影师 |
[10:56] | He did weddings, events. | 替别人安排婚礼 |
[10:58] | We argued over who’d do our wedding because | 我们还为婚礼的 事争论过 |
[11:01] | he didn’t trust anyone else’s work. | 他不相信任何人 能安排好 |
[11:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[11:08] | How many times have I said you have to | 我跟你说过多少次 进来时要敲门? |
[11:10] | You can’t just barge in this house. | 你不能私自就闯进来 |
[11:11] | Maybe as many times as I’ve asked you | 我也跟你说过很多次 |
[11:13] | to have the kids ready and out front on my nights? | 让孩子们到 我那里过上几晚 |
[11:16] | You must be the ex-husband. | 你一定就是她前夫吧 |
[11:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[11:20] | Are the kids all right? | 孩子们都好吗? |
[11:22] | Is Jake in some kind of trouble? | 杰克他闯祸了? |
[11:24] | No. | 不 |
[11:25] | Mike Kimble was killed tonight. | 麦克.金柏今晚被杀了 |
[11:27] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[11:32] | Would you mind showing us your hands? | 能让我们看看你的手吗? |
[11:35] | My hands? Why? | 我的手?为什么? |
[11:36] | To see if there’s any gunpowder or evidence of a burn on them. | 我们想看看上面是否 有火药或者其它证据 |
[11:41] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[11:44] | Look, uh.. I don’t want to be rude, but… | 我并不想无礼,但是… |
[11:46] | I stop paying alimony the day Mike and Jane get married. | 麦克和珍妮结婚后 我就不用支付赡养费了 |
[11:48] | I mean, I’m the last person who would have killed him. | 我是最不可能杀他的人 |
[11:51] | ^If we wanted to get in touch with you, | 若我们想联系你 |
[11:53] | how would we reach you? | 怎样可以找到你? |
[11:54] | You can reach me at any of my four grocery | 我四个杂货店 你们去那儿可以找到我 |
[11:59] | Anytime. | 随时都可以 |
[12:00] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会联络你的 |
[12:00] | I’m going to get the kids, if that’s all right. | 若可以的话 我想把孩子们带走 |
[12:05] | They’re in the den. | 他们在房间里 |
[12:29] | Accelerant. | 促燃剂 |
[12:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:32] | Yeah, Warrick said the fire was orange, | 是的.沃利克说 火焰呈桔黄色 |
[12:34] | so low-temperature fuel. | 应该是低温燃料 |
[12:38] | Something accessible… | 一些易燃物质 |
[12:40] | gasoline, kerosene… | 汽油,煤油 |
[12:42] | I thought you were in post. | 我还以为你值班呢 |
[12:44] | I was. | 是的 这是火 开始燃烧的地方 |
[12:45] | So, anyway, this is where the fire started. | 是的 这是火 开始燃烧的地方 |
[12:49] | Victim’s bedroom. | 死者的卧室 |
[13:28] | STOKES: Grissom… | 格里森 |
[13:32] | Gris… | 格里森… |
[13:33] | Sometimes it’s about where the fire isn’t. | 有时,火烧得 并不对地方 |
[14:09] | Sometimes I hate this job. | 有时,我讨厌这工作 |
[14:15] | WlLLOWS: We have evidence | 我们有证据证明 |
[14:16] | that Mike may have had | 麦克和你女儿 |
[14:18] | an inappropriate relationship with your daughter. | 有着某种不适宜的关系 |
[14:21] | What kind of evidence? | 什么证据? |
[14:23] | Photographic and definitive. | 最具极威的照片物证 |
[14:25] | That the man I was going to marry | 我要嫁给的这个男人 |
[14:27] | somehow sexually… | 竟然和… |
[14:30] | No, I don’t believe that. | 不,我不相信 |
[14:31] | Things like this happen– | 这种事情 |
[14:33] | sometimes right under our noses. | 有时也会在 我们眼皮地下发生 我们要和你女儿谈谈 |
[14:36] | We’re going to have to talk with your | |
[14:39] | Jody, we found pictures in Mike’s house | 朱迪,我们在麦克 房间找到了… |
[14:43] | of you posing. | 你的照片 |
[14:44] | Tell her Mike would never do anything to hurt you. | 跟她说麦克是 绝不会伤害你的 |
[14:50] | ^In some of the pictures… | 在有些照片里… |
[14:52] | He truly was like a father to both kids. | 他对两个孩子真的 就像父亲一样 |
[14:55] | I wish you would just listen once. | 希望你能安静 地听一次 |
[15:00] | ^In some of the pictures, | 在有些照片里 |
[15:02] | you’re wearing a bathing suit. | 你穿着泳衣 |
[15:07] | Do you remember Mike taking them? | 你记得这是麦克拍的吗? |
[15:21] | Jody… | 朱迪… |
[15:23] | Anything that he did to you was not your fault. | 他对你所做的 一切都不是你的错 |
[15:28] | You can tell me if Mike took those pictures. | 这些照片是否 是麦克拍的 |
[15:34] | Jody? | 朱迪? |
[15:35] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[15:37] | I loved Mike | 我爱麦克 |
[15:39] | and he loved me. | 他也爱我 |
[15:53] | The daughter clammed up. | 她女儿拒不开口 |
[15:55] | Seems to be in the protect-the- abuser trap. | 似乎是不想把受 侵犯的事情说出来 |
[15:56] | I’m going to take her over to the hospital for a SART exam. | 我要带她去医院 进行性侵犯检验 |
[15:59] | What are the chances Mom knew what her | 母亲怎么会不知道 自己男友做过的事? |
[16:03] | I’ve seen it happen. | 这种事情我也见过 |
[16:04] | As a mother, I hope not. | 作为母亲 我不希望这样 |
[16:05] | Yeah, right. | 好的 |
[16:07] | I’m going to look into it. | 我这就去调查 |
[16:16] | Well, our photo guys tell me those pictures were taken | 我们的摄影师告诉我 那些照片… |
[16:20] | with Mike Kimble’s type of camera. | 是用麦克.金柏的 相机拍的 |
[16:23] | Yeah? | 真的? |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在整什么? |
[16:26] | A thousand points of light, | 上千个聚光点 |
[16:28] | and I only need one to clear up this picture. | 我只能用一个 来把照片放清晰 |
[16:36] | The blur equals the length of the light. | 模糊点等于光的波长 |
[16:38] | ^If I can compress this light back into a point, | 若能把这种 光聚集到一点 |
[16:41] | then the rest of the picture gets clear. | 照片其余部分 就能变清晰 |
[16:47] | That’s how they got Hinckley’s image | 他们就是用这种方法 |
[16:49] | when he was shooting the prez. | 把辛柯利杀人 一幕给处理出来 |
[16:51] | What is that… | 那个是什么? |
[16:53] | there… bottom right corner? | 右下角那里 |
[16:55] | Is that a finger? | 那是手指吗? |
[16:57] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[16:58] | Well, that’s unusual, isn’t it? | 这不合道理,对吗? |
[16:59] | A professional photographer gets a finger in the shot? | 一个职业摄影师竟会 把手指放在镜头前? |
[17:02] | Maybe his good hand was otherwise engaged. | 或许他另一只手 正在忙别的 |
[17:05] | I’m going to work on that for a while | 我继续分析一下 |
[17:07] | and see if I can get some ridge detail. | 看是否还能找到 更细微的证据 |
[17:09] | Maybe even a fat print. | 也许还能找到指纹 |
[17:11] | I’ll… I’ll see you later. | 好的,回见 |
[17:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:17] | SlDLE: So this is your experiment, huh? | 这又是你的实验,对吗? |
[17:19] | So, because you found beef in the wound tracts of the victim, | 你在死者的伤口 处发现牛肉 |
[17:24] | you think the meat might be from one of the body farm cows? | 就以为那肉也许 是农场里一头牛的? |
[17:28] | Did the fly find the beef in the wound | 苍蝇在伤口发现牛肉后 |
[17:31] | and lay its eggs, | 是在上面产卵… |
[17:32] | or did it bring the beef with him? | 还是把肉带走? |
[17:34] | SlDLE: I did an experiment similar to this in San Francisco, | 除了血液没被 交叉污染之外 |
[17:37] | except the cross-contamination was blood. | 我在旧金山做过 类似的实验 |
[17:39] | Wasn’t a murder case, but it was instructional. | 那不是一件谋杀案 但很有启发性 |
[17:45] | None of these beef particles | 这些牛肉粒 |
[17:47] | are as big as the tissue found in Mike Kimble’s | 没有一块像麦克.金柏的 伤口组织一样大 |
[17:52] | And I found out the ex- husband | 我查出那个前夫 |
[17:55] | is the proud owner of a registered handgun. | 有一把注册过的手枪 |
[17:59] | Hmm. What does that mean? | 那意味什么? |
[18:01] | It means I need to see that gun. | 我要去看那把枪 |
[18:04] | Uh… Grissom? | 格里森? |
[18:05] | Aren’t you going to tell me anything? | 你难道什么 都不告诉我? |
[18:08] | About? | 什么? |
[18:08] | The case, the meat, what you found…? | 这件案子,这块肉 你查到的…? |
[18:12] | I’m working it. | 我正着手破案 |
[18:13] | I thought I was working it with you. | 我还以为我和 你一起合作呢 |
[18:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:17] | You’re right, you are. | 你是和我合作 |
[18:18] | So, take some photos of the experiment for the D.A., | 拍下几张实验 照片送去警局 |
[18:22] | and then get rid of that stuff. | 然后把那东西扔掉 |
[18:24] | That meat… the raw meat… me? | 那块生肉…我来? |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 是的 我们一起吃过多少顿饭? |
[18:27] | How many meals have we shared together? | 是的 我们一起吃过多少顿饭? |
[18:30] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[18:30] | Take a guess– | 猜一下 |
[18:31] | over a year working together. | 合作将近一年 |
[18:33] | .30 | 30顿 |
[18:35] | I’m a vegetarian. | 我是个素食者 |
[18:36] | Everyone here knows I’m a vegetarian. | 这里的人都知道 我是素食者 |
[18:39] | I haven’t eaten meat since we stayed up | 自从跟那头死猪呆了 一晚后,我就没敢再吃肉 |
[18:41] | It pains me to see ground beef; forget about cleaning it up. | 我一看到生牛肉就恶心 恨不得把它立刻拿走 |
[18:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:47] | Have Nick do it. | 让尼克去做 |
[18:56] | You’re telling me | 你是说… |
[18:57] | this bastard took pictures of my daughter? | 那混蛋拍了 我女儿的照片? |
[19:01] | We found them in his house. | 那是我们在 他房里找到的 |
[19:03] | I never liked the way he looked at Jody. | 我一直都不喜欢 他看着朱迪的时候 |
[19:07] | I never liked it. | 我一直都不喜欢 |
[19:08] | How did he look at her? | 他怎么看着她? |
[19:09] | Touchy – feely. | 很温柔那种 |
[19:11] | It wasn’t normal. | 这很不正常 |
[19:14] | I told Jane when she started seeing him, | 珍妮看上他时 我就告诉她 |
[19:16] | he’s not a good guy. | 那家伙不是个好人 |
[19:17] | He’s not good for our family. | 他对我们家庭没好处 |
[19:19] | But you can’t control who your ex-wife dates. | 但还是没能阻止 你的前妻和他约会 |
[19:24] | Russ Bradley, Gil Grissom, CSl Lab. | 鲁斯.布拉德利,我是 吉尔.格里森,犯罪鉴证科的 |
[19:27] | Thanks for coming in. | 非常感谢你能来一趟 |
[19:30] | Is this your gun? | 这是你的枪? |
[19:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:33] | May I take a look at it? | 可以看看吗? |
[19:35] | Please. | 请便 |
[19:43] | It’s been cleaned. | 已经清洗过了 |
[19:45] | Of course. | 是的 你总不能收藏 一把很脏的枪 |
[19:46] | You never store a dirty firearm. | 你总不能收藏 一把很脏的枪 |
[19:48] | May I ask what kind of ammunition you use? | 请问 你是用什么子弹? |
[19:50] | A .38 special. | 点38口径专用子弹 |
[19:52] | It takes .38s. | 点38型号 |
[19:56] | Whatever’s on sale. | 随处都有得卖 |
[20:11] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[20:12] | Got something for you from Trace. | 搜索处那里有你的东西 |
[20:17] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[20:18] | Almost finished. | 就快好了 |
[20:24] | They isolated the accelerant used in the fire. | 他们把促燃剂 给分离开来了 |
[20:28] | It’s alcohol-based. | 促燃剂基本上是酒精 |
[20:31] | Acetone, methyl methacrylate? | 丙酮,甲基丙烯酸甲酯 |
[20:34] | Nail polish remover. | 指甲膏清洗剂 |
[20:36] | Guess that’s the six percent no one talks about– | 恐怕这就是那6%的… |
[20:39] | female fire-starters. | 女性纵火犯 |
[20:49] | What’s this… a burn? | 这是被…烫伤的? |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:53] | DOCTOR: How’d that happen? | 怎么被烫的? |
[20:56] | On a curling iron. | 被烫发筒烫的 |
[21:09] | I’ll give you a prescription for antibiotics. | 我会给你开个 抗生素的药方 现在我们来做 最后一个检验,好吗? |
[21:12] | Let’s do the last portion of your exam now, okay? | |
[21:15] | Excuse me. | 请回避一下 |
[21:21] | Okay, lay back. | 好的,躺下 |
[21:23] | Scoot back a little more. | 再往后一点点 |
[21:25] | Just a little more. | 再往后一点 |
[21:27] | Very good. | 很好 |
[21:28] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[21:30] | This won’t hurt at all. | 这不会疼的 |
[22:04] | It’s melting. | 融化了 |
[22:43] | Sara’s not going to be too happy | 实验品放在冰箱里 |
[22:45] | with that experiment in the fridge. | 莎拉看到绝不会高兴 |
[22:48] | I’m putting it in the freezer. | 我是把它放在冷柜里 |
[22:53] | The doctor finished the exam on Jody Bradley. | 医生说刚给 朱迪.布拉德利做完检查 |
[22:57] | Physical findings: | 检查结果是… |
[22:58] | scarring, chronic sexual abuse. | 有伤痕 长期遭受性虐待 |
[23:02] | Well, have Brass get a warrant for the | 让布拉斯申请搜查令 我们去那母亲家里 |
[23:05] | Check the evidence we recovered from the | 检查所有从死者房间 里找到的证据 |
[23:08] | They stayed in both places. | 他们住在两个地方 |
[23:09] | Listen, there’s a good chance the | 那女孩很有可能 就是那个纵火者 |
[23:12] | She had second-degree burns on her wrist. | 她手腕上有二级烧伤 |
[23:14] | One thing at a time. | 一件件来 |
[23:16] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:17] | You coming with? | 你一起来吗? |
[23:18] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[23:19] | Take Nick. | 叫尼克去吧 好的 |
[23:21] | Right. | |
[23:23] | Experiment. | 你继续实验吧 |
[24:12] | That’s the girI’s nightgown. | 那是女孩的睡衣 |
[24:16] | We’ve got some samples coming in. | 我们有些证据要检验 |
[24:19] | They’re priority one. | 先检验它们 |
[24:20] | What is that…what did you find? | 那是什么… 你们找到什么了? |
[24:21] | Child Services will be remanding Jody to a | “儿童服务中心”会把 朱迪送去“托孤家庭” |
[24:25] | Was my fianc’ involved in any way? | 我未婚夫与此事有关? |
[24:28] | He’s not your fianc’. | 他不是你未婚夫 |
[24:31] | Not anymore, anyway. | 不再是了 |
[24:33] | Jim? | 吉姆? |
[24:34] | I just got back from the events office at the | 我刚从丹吉尔的 筹婚处回来 |
[24:36] | where you and Mike were supposed to be married. | 也就是你和麦克 要举行婚礼的地方 |
[24:39] | You cancelled your wedding five days ago. | 你五天前就把婚礼取消了 |
[24:41] | I even have your credit card receipt for the ten percent | 我还有你交付10%取消 费用的那张信用卡收据 |
[24:44] | You didn’t like the way he looked at your | 你比你前夫更不喜欢 他看你女儿时的样子 |
[24:48] | No. I just got cold feet. | 不,我临时改变主意而已 |
[24:50] | Convenient timing. | 时间掐得真准 |
[24:52] | Look, when Russ and I got married 20 years ago, | 20年前,我和鲁斯结婚时 |
[24:54] | you couldn’t find two happier people, | 我们是两个很幸福的人 |
[24:56] | and now we can barely stand to be civil. | 现在却是形同陌路 |
[24:58] | I didn’t want to make another mistake. | 我不想再犯这样的错误 |
[25:01] | It wasn’t that you sensed what was going on? | 发生的这些事 你都不知道吗? 麦克不会做出格的事情 |
[25:03] | Mike would not do what he’s being accused of. | |
[25:06] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[25:08] | I’ll believe the DNA. | 我只相信DNA |
[25:16] | Feels like blackjack, you know? | 真是像玩21点一样 |
[25:17] | You guys all fanned around the table, | 你们围坐在桌子旁 屏息关注 |
[25:20] | waiting to see which card I’ll reveal next. | 等待我下张 会发什么牌 |
[25:23] | Greg, this is an abuse case | 格雷格 这是一件牵涉到… |
[25:25] | involving a minor. | 未成年人的虐待案 |
[25:27] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧.对不起 |
[25:30] | So, I have DNA samples from every male | 我检验了和朱迪. 布拉德利一起生活的… |
[25:32] | that lives with Jody Bradley, | 所有男性的DNA |
[25:34] | full-time or weekends. | “全职的”和“周末的” |
[25:36] | First, I have Mike Kimble, the fianc’ | 首先是麦克.金柏. 那个未婚夫 |
[25:39] | Dead fianc’ | 死的未婚夫 |
[25:41] | BRASS: ‘Match not found.” | “不吻合” |
[25:43] | You got to be kidding me. | 你一定是说笑吧 |
[25:45] | Sorry, Captain. | 对不起,警长 |
[25:46] | The guy has naked pictures of her in his | 那家伙的房间 有她裸照的 |
[25:49] | The mother called off their wedding. | 母亲取消了他们的婚礼 |
[25:51] | DNA takes a pair. | 但DNA不吻合 |
[25:53] | So whose is it, the father? | 那么这是谁的 那父亲的? |
[25:56] | “Match not found.” | “不吻合” |
[25:59] | SANDERS: Third and last. | 这是最后一个 |
[26:03] | Give me that. | 给我看看 |
[26:07] | How did we miss that? | 我们怎么漏了那个? |
[26:10] | No. No, I never did | 不,我从来没对我姐… |
[26:12] | anything like that to my sister. No. | 做过那种事情,没有 |
[26:15] | BRASS: How do you explain your semen on | 那你如何解释她的 睡衣上有你的精液? |
[26:17] | I can’t… I can’t. | 我解释不了 |
[26:24] | The county automatically provides your son | 法庭已给你儿子… |
[26:26] | with an advocate. | 分派一个辩护人 |
[26:27] | We can’t proceed until he arrives. | 他没到之前 我们无法继续 |
[26:35] | You getting anywhere with the print? | 指纹那里有进展吗? |
[26:37] | I’m still trying to enhance it. | 还在尽量 提高其清晰度 |
[26:39] | It’s kind of frustrating, that, uh… | 这至关重要 这张照片是 我们破案的关键 |
[26:42] | this picture puts us at the very moment of | |
[26:45] | but we can’t see what she’s seeing. | 但还是看不到 她所看到的东西 |
[26:47] | They say the eyes are the window to the | 人们常说 眼睛是心灵的窗户 |
[26:49] | Yeah, my grandma used to say that all the | 是的,我奶奶过去 常跟我说这句话 |
[26:51] | ^In a way, it’s true. | 这句话也有一定道理 |
[26:52] | The aqueous fluid and the vitreous in the human eye | 人眼的液态玻璃晶状体 |
[26:56] | allows for an image to be reflected in it. | 能够把反射到其 上面的景物成像 也许…若通过 正确的复合成像方法 |
[27:00] | Well, maybe… if I enhanced the reflection in | |
[27:04] | with the right combination of algorithms… | 我就能提高她眼中 景物的清晰度 |
[27:08] | I think my Popsicles are ready. | 我的“冰棒”应该好了 |
[27:12] | Jake, did you take pictures of your sister | 杰克,你是否曾 拍过你姐姐的照片 |
[27:15] | and plant them in Mike Kimble’s house? | 然后把它们放到 麦克的房间里? |
[27:17] | No. | 没有 |
[27:18] | You do have keys to his house, though. Right? | 你也有他的 房间钥匙,对吗? |
[27:23] | I mean, your mother told us that both you | 你妈说过你们俩 都有钥匙的 |
[27:27] | Yes, but I didn’t plant anything. | 是的 但我没放任何东西 |
[27:29] | He didn’t take the pictures. He didn’t plant | 他没有拍照片 也没有放照片 |
[27:32] | He has no idea how his DNA got in his | 他根本不知道自己的DNA 怎么会在他姐姐的睡衣上 |
[27:36] | Yeah, maybe a little hobbit put it there. | 是的 这或许是另有蹊跷 |
[27:42] | That’s it, we’re done. | 好了,问完了 |
[27:43] | All right, hold on. | 请等一下 |
[27:46] | You mind if I talk to Jake alone? | 我能和杰克单独谈谈吗? |
[27:47] | To what end? | 为什么? |
[27:51] | I have a hunch. | 和他吃顿午饭 |
[27:55] | Everyone does it, Jake. | 每个人都会这样,杰克 |
[27:57] | You just… feel like you’re the only one. | 你只是以为 就你自己是这样 |
[28:00] | Then, when you don’t do it, | 当你没有这样做时 |
[28:02] | it happens in your sleep anyway, right? | 这在梦中也会发生,对吗? |
[28:06] | Yeah. And then you go to take a leak, | 然后你就去小便 |
[28:09] | dust off the equipment, | 把那些“东西”擦去 |
[28:11] | you just grab the first thing that’s handy, | 也就随手拿起 身旁的东西,对吗? |
[28:18] | It was just… on the hamper. | 它就放在大篮子上面 |
[28:21] | Your sister’s nightgown? | 你姐姐的睡衣? |
[28:25] | The next thing I know, I’m getting, like… | 接下来我就被… |
[28:29] | questioned by the police | 被警察询问 |
[28:32] | and my parents are looking at me | 我父母都看着我 |
[28:34] | ^Iike I’m some sort of… pervert. | 就好像我是个怪人一样 |
[28:36] | Yeah, that’s rough. Rough. | 这确实很糟 |
[28:39] | Well, listen, in the future, dude… | 听着,伙计. 以后的话… |
[28:42] | even if the situation’s embarrassing, | 即使遇到 非常难堪的情况 |
[28:44] | the truth’s probably the best policy there. | 说实话也许 是最好的策略 |
[28:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:49] | Hey, listen, you ever notice your mom’s boyfriend | 你是否注意到你妈的男友 有你姐在场时… |
[28:52] | acting weird around your sister? | 举止是否很奇怪? |
[28:54] | Like a little, uh… | 就好像有点… |
[28:55] | too friendly, too forward? | 太过友好,过于亲密? |
[29:01] | Mmm, no. | 没有 |
[29:02] | No. I mean, my sister is the one that’s kind of weird. | 没有. 我姐本来就有点奇怪 |
[29:07] | Really? Yeah. | 真的? 是的 |
[29:09] | How? | 怎么奇怪? 她总是… |
[29:09] | She’s just always just, you know, | 怎么奇怪? 她总是… |
[29:11] | “Mike’s coming over. | “麦克快来…” |
[29:12] | I can’t wait till Mike gets here.” | “我都快等不及了” |
[29:15] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:16] | You like the guy? | 你喜欢那家伙吗? |
[29:18] | When, uh… my parents were getting divorced, | 当我父母要离婚时 |
[29:21] | my mom, she cried, ^Iike, every day, | 我妈几乎…整天都哭 |
[29:25] | and, uh, Mike showed up | 然后,麦克出现 |
[29:27] | and she stopped crying | 她就不哭了 我想…我喜欢他 |
[29:31] | so, yeah. I guess. | |
[29:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在做什么? |
[29:52] | ^Isn’t this your day off? | 你今天不是休息吗? |
[29:53] | On the day you plan to expend a meat bullet? | 今天 你要做一颗“肉弹”吗? |
[30:00] | Frozen? | 冰冻过了? |
[30:01] | Yeah, I had to freeze it with a touch of liquid nitrogen. | 是的,我用 液态氮把它冰冻了 |
[30:06] | Well, I’m ready to watch history. | 那我倒要开开眼了 |
[30:25] | Bullet-like entry wound. | 很想子弹造成的伤口 |
[30:31] | The meat disintegrates. | 肉弹随之碎裂 |
[30:34] | Lost in the soft tissue. Hmm. | 消失在软组织当中 你真是个神枪手,鲁斯 |
[30:36] | You’re quite a marksman, Russ. | |
[30:39] | And inventive — you managed to build a bullet made of meat. | 还非常有创意. 你用肉做了一颗子弹 用肉眼并不能辨认出 死者的胃部组织… |
[30:44] | The meat from the projectile was visually indistinguishable | |
[30:48] | from the victim’s stomach tissue. | 有从手枪 打出来的肉弹 |
[30:52] | We know that your gun was clean | 你的枪是清洁过 |
[30:54] | but it turns out that your reloader wasn’t. | 但你的装弹器并没有 |
[30:59] | Yeah. We got this from your garage on a warrant. | 是的,这是搜查 你车库的搜查令 |
[31:01] | We figured a gun enthusiast like yourself | 你对枪如此着迷 一定有这个东西 |
[31:04] | Packs gunpowder into used shell casings. | 用来装填弹壳的火药 |
[31:07] | Cheaper than buying new rounds, right? | 这比买新的子弹 更便宜,对吗? |
[31:10] | The material that was on your reloader | 附在你装填器 上面的物质… |
[31:12] | is consistent with the material we found | 与在死者伤口上 发现的物质… |
[31:14] | in the victim’s wound tract. | 是相互一致的 |
[31:15] | Ground beef. | 细纹牛肉 |
[31:20] | A father knows. | 做父亲的都知道 |
[31:25] | He was giving her gifts… you know, cameras. | 他总是给她礼物 比如相机 |
[31:34] | He gave her a camera? | 他给她相机? |
[31:38] | And the wedding was, ^Iike, a week off, | 距离婚礼 还有一周时间 |
[31:42] | and he was going to be living | 他就要和 我的孩子一起 |
[31:43] | under the same roof as my children full-time. | 住在同一个屋檐下 |
[31:46] | When I went over there, | 当我去那里时 |
[31:47] | you know, I was just going to set him straight, right? | 我就直接跟他摊牌 |
[31:51] | You know what he says? | 你知道他说什么吗? |
[31:53] | Hey, I can’t help it if she likes me. | 若她喜欢我 我也没办法 |
[31:55] | I guess it’s like mother, like daughter. | 既像母亲,又像女儿 |
[31:58] | You touch my little girl, and I will kill you. | 要敢碰我女儿 我就杀了你 |
[32:02] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[32:04] | That’s when I lost it. | 于是我就失控了 |
[32:06] | Then you dumped him at the body farm. | 然后你把他扔在 尸体研究场 |
[32:08] | Your grocery chain makes regular meat deliveries there | 你的杂货店经常 要送牛肉到那里 |
[32:13] | for experimental purposes. | 给那里的人做实验 |
[32:15] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[32:17] | You arsoned his place to cover up the murder? | 你把他房子给烧了 来隐藏谋杀行迹? |
[32:20] | BRASS: Grabbed the nail polish remover from the bedside table, | 随手从桌上拿起 指甲膏清洗剂 |
[32:24] | poured it all over the place? | 然后倒在整个房间里? |
[32:27] | I’ll tell you the truth. | 我会告诉你们真相 |
[32:29] | ^I… | 我… |
[32:30] | I feel relieved. | 我也感到是种解脱 |
[32:32] | I’d like to make a formal confession. | 我想作正式供认 |
[32:36] | He can confess to the homicide, | 他可以承认谋杀罪名 |
[32:37] | but we’re still examining evidence in the arson. | 但我们仍要查出 纵火案的证据 |
[32:39] | The guy wants to take the heat for his daughter on the arson. | 他想替女儿扛下 这纵火的罪名 |
[32:43] | Well, where’s the harm in that? | 这又有什么? |
[32:44] | Well, the harm would be to the justice system | 若我误解了我们在 这件案子上的立场 |
[32:46] | unless I misunderstand our place in it. | 将会对司法 公正造成损害 |
[32:48] | Don’t you think that little girI’s been through enough? | 你不觉得那女孩经历了 太多事情吗? |
[32:51] | What I think, and what the evidence proves, | 我认为,所有的证据 |
[32:53] | are possibly two different things. | 可能会证明出 两件不同的事情 |
[33:01] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[33:02] | It’s, uh… just what it says: | 这只是… |
[33:04] | it’s a request for a leave of absence — | 这是申请休假的请求 |
[33:06] | six months… year, maybe. | 6个月,或许1年 |
[33:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:11] | I was thinking of checking out | 我一直在考虑… |
[33:13] | the federal government system– FBl… | 调到联邦政府系统去…FBI |
[33:18] | We have the best lab in the country. | 我们有全国 最好的实验室 |
[33:21] | I need a different work environment. | 我需要改变 一下工作环境 |
[33:24] | What does that mean? | 此话怎讲? |
[33:26] | One with, um… communication… | 一个是交流… |
[33:31] | respect. | 尊重 |
[33:32] | Everybody here respects you. | 这里的人都尊重你 |
[33:34] | You don’t. | 你不是 |
[33:35] | Is this about that hamburger thing? | 这是因为汉堡那件事? |
[33:39] | No. Grissom… | 不,格里森 |
[33:42] | this is not about that hamburger thing. | 这不是因为汉堡那件事 |
[33:44] | ^I-l-l don’t believe you. | 我…不相信你 |
[33:46] | How can you reduce everything that I’ve said | 你怎么能把 我说的话… |
[33:48] | to some kind of single quirk? | 都简化为一面之词? |
[33:49] | Do you think the problem here is just about me? | 这件事真的是因为我? |
[33:54] | ^If you don’t sign my leave, I’m going to have to quit. | 若你不签的话 我只能申请辞职 |
[34:04] | Hey, Sara? | 嘿,莎拉? |
[34:10] | The lab needs you here. | 实验室需要你 |
[34:15] | Great. | 很好 |
[34:25] | Did you hear the dad | 你听说了吗? |
[34:27] | copped a plea on the murder, | 那个父亲已承认谋杀 |
[34:28] | and the D.A. expedite d it? | 警局也已派人去处理此事了 |
[34:30] | Voluntary man, first offence. | 主动招认,这是上策 |
[34:32] | Out on bail. Free in four. | 可以假释,缓刑4年 |
[34:34] | No jury was going to convict a father | 父亲把虐待女儿的人杀死 |
[34:36] | for killing his daughter’s abuser. | 没有哪个陪审员 会判他有罪 |
[34:38] | What do you have? | 你拿的是什么? |
[34:40] | Accelerant. | 促燃剂 |
[34:40] | ^Identical to the type found at the arson. | 和纵火现场找到的 一模一样 |
[34:44] | Police got it out of Jody’s gym locker. | 这是警察在朱迪的 储物柜里找到的 |
[34:56] | Well, looks as if Jody was probably telling the truth. | 也许朱迪说的是实话 |
[35:00] | She did burn herself on a curling iron. | 她的确被烫发筒烫过 |
[35:04] | So who started the fire? | 那是谁纵的火? |
[35:24] | NlCK: Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:25] | You get anywhere with those fingerprints? | 那些指纹有何进展? |
[35:28] | Back burner. | 还没时间查 我一直在处理反射 在她眼中的景象 |
[35:29] | I’ve been working on this reflection in her eye. | 还没时间查 我一直在处理反射 在她眼中的景象 |
[35:33] | You see what I’m seeing? | 你看见了吗? |
[35:35] | No. | 没有 |
[35:37] | Come on. | 拜? 我整晚都在 想办法把图像放大 |
[35:37] | I’ve been working on this enhancement all night. | 拜? 我整晚都在 想办法把图像放大 |
[35:40] | Look closer. | 再仔细看看 |
[35:41] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[35:43] | A clock? A mirror? | 时钟?镜子? |
[35:48] | It’s got a latch — a lock. | 上面有插销,还有锁 |
[35:54] | A porthole? | 舷窗? |
[35:55] | It’s a porthole? | 这是舷窗? |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:00] | These pictures were taken on a boat. | 这些照片是在船上拍的 |
[36:09] | Miss Bradley. | 布拉德利夫人 |
[36:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:11] | Warrick Brown. | 我是沃利克.布朗 |
[36:12] | Your fianc’ Mike– did he own a boat? | 你未婚夫麦克… 他有船吗? |
[36:16] | A boat? No. | 船?没有 |
[36:18] | No? | 没有? 他借过或者是租过吗? |
[36:19] | Did he borrow one or rent one? | 没有? 他借过或者是租过吗? |
[36:21] | He wanted to borrow my ex-husband’s boat, | 他想买下我前夫的船 |
[36:24] | but he was too proud to ask. | 但又不想向他开口 |
[36:25] | Your ex-husband owned a boat? | 你的前夫有条船? 他是在我们离婚后买的 |
[36:28] | He bought one after our divorce. | |
[36:30] | I’ve never been on it. | 我从没上去过 |
[36:32] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢 |
[37:01] | Jody… | 朱迪… |
[37:03] | we know that Mike gave you his camera. | 我们知道 麦克把他的相机给了你 |
[37:09] | We suspect that your father used it | 我们怀疑你的 父亲用它来… |
[37:13] | to take pictures of you on his boat. | 在他的船上 拍下你的照片 |
[37:21] | We believe that | 我们认为… |
[37:23] | he then placed the camera back at Mike’s | 事后他把相机 还有那些照片 放到麦克家 来嫁祸于他 |
[37:26] | to implicate him, along with the pictures. | |
[37:31] | He said I was like my mom when she was young | 他说我很像 我母亲年轻那时 |
[37:35] | and they were happy. | 他们那时很快乐 |
[37:37] | He said having me was ^Iike having his family back. | 他说,拥有我就像 拥有过去的家庭 |
[37:49] | Did you ever tell your mom? | 你跟你母亲说过吗? |
[37:53] | I tried. | 我想过 |
[37:56] | I don’t want to go to Dad’s. | 我不想去爸爸那里 |
[37:57] | You know what the judge said: | 你也知道法官说的话 |
[37:58] | Two weeks with Dad, two with me. | 两周和父亲 两周和我 |
[38:00] | Jody, we have strong forensic evidence | 朱迪,我们有指控你 父亲的法庭证据 |
[38:09] | But cases like this are very difficult to prove. | 但这样的案子很难予以证明 |
[38:13] | A victim testifying makes all the difference. | 有受害者证词的 话就完全不一样 |
[38:18] | He told me if I ever talked he’d kill me. | 他跟我说过 若我说出去,他就杀了我 |
[38:22] | Jody, if you don’t talk… | 朱迪,若你不说… |
[38:25] | I told Mike… | 我跟麦克说过 |
[38:27] | and he was going to fix things. | 他要解决这件事情 |
[38:36] | And my dad killed him… | 然后爸爸就杀了他 |
[38:39] | okay? | 知道吗? |
[38:43] | BROWN: Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[38:49] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[38:51] | Found it on the boat. | 在船上找到的 |
[38:54] | DNA just ran it. | 刚检验完DNA |
[38:59] | She’s under 14, right? | 她还未满14岁,对吗? |
[39:02] | Yeah. 12. | 是的,12岁 |
[39:15] | He didn’t take pictures of his daughter. | 他没有拍过 他女儿的照片 |
[39:18] | He never touched her. | 也从未碰过她 |
[39:19] | He’s a loving, devoted father who works hard | 他是个慈爱 负责任的父亲 |
[39:22] | at his chain of grocery stores to keep her in good schools. | 他在自己杂货店里辛勤工作 就为了供她念好学校 |
[39:26] | Except when she’s on his boat, right? | 在他船上时除外,对吗? |
[39:32] | This is your sleeping bag we took off your boat. | 这是我们在 你船上找到的睡袋 |
[39:36] | Our lab turned it inside-out. | 我们彻底检查过了 |
[39:38] | The discoloration you see | 上面的那些斑点 |
[39:39] | is a mixture of vaginal and seminal fluid– | 是阴道分泌物和 精液的混合体 |
[39:43] | your daughter’s and yours. | 你女儿和你的 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:48] | Don’t say a word, Russ. | 什么都别说,鲁斯 |
[39:50] | He doesn’t have to. | 他不必说 |
[39:51] | The sleeping bag’s talking ^Ioud and clear. | 这个睡袋就 足以证明一切 |
[39:58] | Brad, make me a deal. | 布拉德,快想想办法 |
[39:59] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[40:00] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[40:01] | You got me four years for murder. | 谋杀罪你只让 我被判了4年 |
[40:03] | I can’t. | 不行 你帮我找找关系 |
[40:03] | You can get me something. | 不行 你帮我找找关系 |
[40:06] | No, he can’t. | 不,他不行 |
[40:07] | ^In the state of Nevada | 在内华达州 |
[40:08] | we’re all bound by a legal statute. | 一切都是有 法律条文的 |
[40:10] | The sexual assault of a minor age 14 and under | 对14岁以下的 儿童实行性侵犯 |
[40:13] | is a mandatory life sentence with no possibility for parole. | 是要判无期徒刑 并且不能假释 |
[40:39] | Excuse me. | 请等一下 |
[40:40] | Could I talk to you for a moment? | 我能和你说几句话吗? |
[40:42] | Why don’t you wait over there, sweetie. | 在外面等我,宝贝 |
[40:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:46] | I owe you an apology. | 我还没跟你道歉 |
[40:50] | I have an eight-year-old daughter. | 我有个8岁大的女儿 |
[40:52] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[40:53] | You were ^Iooking out for mine. | 你也照料了我女儿 |
[41:14] | GRlSSOM: Tough case, huh? | 案子真艰难,对吗? |
[41:16] | Just give me a straight ahead murder any | 改天给我个 纯谋杀的案子办吧 |
[41:23] | Well, you wouldn’t be human if it didn’t affect you. | 若不被同情心影响 也就不能称为人了 |
[41:29] | I heard about you and Sara. | 我听说你和 莎拉的事情了 |
[41:34] | Sara… you know, she gets very emotional. | 莎拉,你也知道… 她很情绪化 |
[41:40] | Are you in denial? | 你是在否认吗? |
[41:43] | No, that’s… no, no. Way too analytical. | 不.你是太不通人情 |
[41:47] | Wow, you got burned bad, huh? | 你也“烧” 得够惨的,对吗? |
[41:50] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎来到单身俱乐部 |
[41:52] | I got third-degree burns from my marriage. | 我的婚姻就如同 “三级烧伤” |
[41:55] | Happens to everybody. Everybody just | 每个人都可能遇到 每个人也都继续生活 |
[41:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:00] | Let’s move on. | 那我们就继续吧 |
[42:01] | But you have to deal with it. | 但你要解决它 |
[42:03] | You have to deal with it first. | 你要先解决它 |
[42:04] | You got to deal with it | 你要在机会消失前 |
[42:06] | before it goes away. | 把事情给解决 |
[42:07] | You are the supervisor. | 你是主管人 |
[42:09] | You have responsibilities, and people are making | 你有责任 让身边的人… |
[42:12] | a family around you whether you like it not– | 形成一个大家庭 不管你喜欢与否 |
[42:14] | whether you give them permission or not. | 也不管你是否 允许他们这样 |
[42:17] | We don’t have to go to the Grand Tetons together. | 我们不必一起去大特顿 [美国黄石公园] |
[42:20] | Just… every now and then, | 只要你偶尔… |
[42:23] | you got to lift your head up out of that microscope. | 不要把头整天 埋进显微镜那里 |
[42:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[43:04] | Yeah, hi. I’d like to get some flowers for a girl. | 是的,你好. 想给个女孩送些花 |
[43:09] | No, no. Not flowers. | 不,不要花了 |
[43:11] | A plant. A living plant. | 要一种植物 一种活的植物 |
[43:13] | She likes vegetation. | 她喜欢植物 好的,很好 |
[43:15] | Yeah, that’d be fine. | |
[43:17] | To a “Sara Sidle.” | 给“莎拉.斯道尔” |
[43:19] | Deliver it at the CSl Division, Las Vegas Police Department– | 送到维加斯警局的 犯罪鉴证科 |
[43:23] | the one out on North Trop Boulevard. | “林茵大道”南路那里 是的,我也在 那里付钱给你 |
[43:26] | Yeah, you can bill me at the same place. | |
[43:28] | Gil Grissom. | 吉尔.格里森 |
[43:30] | The sentiment? | 祝言? |
[43:33] | Oh. Oh. On the card. Yeah. | 卡片上的,是的 |
[43:36] | Um… uh… | |
[43:39] | Have it say… | 就写… |
[43:43] | Have it say, uh… | 就写… |
[43:46] | “From Grissom.” | “格里森送” |
[43:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢欣赏 |