时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hear that ^Ionesome whippoorwill | 聆听着寂寞的夜鹰 |
[00:13] | He sounds too blue to fly | 它是如此忧郁 |
[00:19] | The midnight train is winding low | 午夜的列车声回绕 |
[00:25] | I’m so lonesome I could cry. | 我寂寞得想哭泣 维加斯 |
[01:01] | Hey, you need a lift? | 需要载你一程吗? |
[01:16] | So, where you headed? | 你要去哪儿? |
[01:20] | It’s not where I’m headed. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[01:41] | Welcome to Good Springs. | 欢迎来到“春之谷” |
[01:43] | Long drive. | 真远 |
[01:43] | I know it’s out of your jurisdiction, | 我知道 这超越了你的极限 |
[01:45] | but your name is on the tape. | 但磁带上有你的名字 |
[01:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[01:48] | ^Inside. | 里面 |
[01:49] | We left the recorder where we found it. | 录音机 也留在原地没动 |
[01:51] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[01:53] | Victim’s wallet. | 受害者的钱包 |
[01:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | You bet. | 不客气 |
[02:04] | Pete Walker, California. | 皮特.沃克 加利福尼亚 |
[02:07] | Date of birth: August 17, 1957. | 出生日期: 1957年8月17号 |
[02:11] | That’s got to be the work | 这案子的主肯定是… |
[02:13] | of Paul Millander. | 保尔.米兰德 |
[02:15] | What do you think brought him back out? | 是什么使他再度作案? |
[02:19] | The rain? | 大雨? |
[02:22] | Hasn’t changed his M.O.– | 作案手法还是没变 |
[02:25] | kills men whose birthdays | 受害者的出生日期… |
[02:28] | are on the anniversary of his father’s murder. | 与他父亲的忌日 是同一天 |
[02:30] | ^In descending order — | 根据递减次序… |
[02:31] | first victim was August 17, 1959; | 第一个死者是 1959年8月17号 |
[02:34] | second victim, August 17, 1958; | 第二个是 1958年8月17号 |
[02:37] | this guy, 1957. | 这个是1957年 |
[02:45] | Ready for this? | 准备好了吗? |
[02:47] | I have a pretty good idea what it’s going to say. | 我很清楚里面 要说什么了 |
[02:49] | WALKER (anxiously): My name is Pete Walker. | 我叫皮特.沃克 |
[02:52] | I reside at 715 Lady Del Sol, and I’m 44 years of age. | 住在“德索尔妇人街” 715号,现年44岁 |
[02:57] | I’m going to kill myself. | 我要结束自己的生命 |
[02:59] | I’d like to say “l love you” to my mother. | 我想对我母亲说 “我爱你” |
[03:04] | I’m so sorry. I never wanted to put you through this. | 很抱歉,我从未想过 让你经受这种事 |
[03:08] | I just can’t do it anymore. | 但我无法再活下去 |
[03:13] | MlLLANDER’S VOlCE: Happy birthday, Mr. Grissom. | 生日快乐,格里森先生 |
[03:18] | ^Isn’t your birthday in August? | 你生日是在8月? |
[03:21] | August 17, 1956. | 1956年8月17 |
[04:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:12] | Is it true? Millander? | 真的?米兰德? |
[04:14] | SlDLE: Yeah, it’s true. | 是的 |
[04:16] | Gunshot, suicide script, | 枪眼,自杀录音 |
[04:17] | ^Ieaves the body in a bathtub. | 把尸体放在浴缸里 |
[04:19] | Paul Millander. | 保尔.米兰德 |
[04:21] | Remember the first victim? Royce Harmon? | 记得第一个死者 罗伊斯.哈曼吗? |
[04:24] | Stuart Rampler, second… | 斯图亚特.兰普勒 是第二个 |
[04:26] | And now… | 现在这个… |
[04:28] | Pete Walker. | 皮特.沃克 |
[04:31] | Grissom, Catherine briefed us about your birth date. | 格里森,凯瑟琳把 你生日的事跟我们说了 |
[04:34] | Yeah, what’s up with that? | 是的,这有何关系? |
[04:35] | Coincidence. Make anything | 巧合而已 |
[04:36] | more of it, gives Millander more power than he deserves. | 猜疑越多 越能给米兰德以力量 |
[04:39] | We work together; he can’t outsmart all five of us. | 我们联手,他不可能 比我们五个人精明 |
[04:42] | Yes, he can. | 不,他可以 |
[04:47] | Plan of attack — split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[04:50] | Nick, take the tape over to AV — break it | 尼克,把磁带 拿到试音室分析 |
[04:53] | Warrick, Sara– | 沃利克,莎拉 |
[04:54] | examine the perimeter. | 检查一下这附近 |
[04:56] | We need to know how he got in and got out. | 我们需要知道 他是如何进出 |
[04:58] | We’ll stay with the body. | 我们在这儿检查尸体 |
[05:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:05] | Big night. | 又是难忘的一夜 |
[05:07] | SlDLE: Rain washed away everything. | 大雨冲走了所有证据 |
[05:10] | What I got will never hold up in court. | 找到的东西到了 法庭上也没用 |
[05:12] | Well, I got some mud prints. | 我找到几个脚印 |
[05:15] | Check these out. | 看这些脚印 |
[05:16] | SlDLE: This is the point of origin. | 脚印起点是在这里 |
[05:19] | They stop at the warehouse threshold. | 它们在仓库门口停住了 |
[05:21] | BROWN: He must’ve taken off his boots before he stepped in. | 他进去前一定 把靴子脱掉了 |
[05:24] | Only one set of prints… | 只有这几个脚印 |
[05:27] | Check out the depth of the impression | 把这脚印的深度 和我的做一下对比 |
[05:32] | He carried the body in. | 他是扛着尸体进去的 |
[05:34] | The extra weight explains the deeper impression. | 附加重量能解释 这更深的印记 |
[05:40] | Shoot it. | 把它拍下来 |
[05:47] | Cath, come here. | 凯瑟琳 |
[05:49] | Take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[06:01] | It’s not lividity. | 伤口不呈铁青色 |
[06:03] | He’s got stippling on the side of his face. | 脸上有烧伤的痕迹 |
[06:05] | >From what I can tell, he was shot once in the chest. | 由此可以看出 他胸口曾中枪 |
[06:09] | Unburned gunpowder wouldn’t plume this way. | 未燃火药不是这样子 |
[06:11] | No entry wounds near his face. | 脸上没有伤口 |
[06:16] | I’ll have Robbins check for leaks. | 我让罗宾斯检查一下 |
[06:19] | Maybe he can find a hidden bullet. | 也许他能找到 那颗隐藏的子弹 |
[06:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:35] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:37] | I got something. | 我找到些东西 |
[06:46] | Hello, Dolly. | 你好,宝贝 |
[06:48] | Dark hair, 12 inches. | 黑色头发,约12英寸 |
[06:51] | Female? | 女性? |
[06:53] | So, another victim… | 是另一个受害者… |
[06:54] | or an accomplice? | 还是同谋者? |
[06:58] | (recorded voice): My name is Pete Walker. | 我叫皮特.沃克 |
[07:01] | I reside at 715 Lady Del Sol… | 住在“德索尔妇人街” 715号,现年44岁 |
[07:03] | First things first. | 先说重要的 |
[07:03] | This tape was not recorded in the warehouse. | 磁带不是在仓库里录的 |
[07:06] | There’s no auditory echo. | 里面没有回声 |
[07:08] | Contained quarters. | 是在车里录的 |
[07:09] | Yeah. A car, small SUV. | 是的. 是一辆小型越野车 |
[07:11] | The tape was an inch from his mouth. | 录音机离他的嘴很近 |
[07:13] | Sibilant pops bear that out. | 齿擦音也证明了这点 |
[07:15] | Helps that the killer uses hi-fi mini cassettes. | 幸好凶手用的 是微型磁带 |
[07:17] | Picks up everything ambient. | 把周围声音也都录下来了 |
[07:19] | Let me get rid of the wipers. | 去掉说话者的声音 |
[07:24] | What is that– that “whir” sound? | 那个是什么声音? |
[07:27] | I don’t know yet. | 我也不知道 |
[07:30] | But… recognize this? | 但…来看看这个? |
[07:34] | Oh, yeah. Willie Hank’s “Don’t Pay the Ransom.” | 威利.汉克的 “别付赎金” |
[07:38] | I’ll contact the local country and western | 我去联系当地西部 乡村歌曲电台 |
[07:40] | get a time and tape on when the song aired– | 查出播放 这首歌是何时 |
[07:43] | establish a timeline. | 确定案发时间 |
[07:44] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[07:45] | Now, here’s where it gets funky. | 这是最让人 琢磨不透的地方 |
[07:48] | Watch my sensor levels. | 注意传感器的频率 |
[07:50] | WALKER: My name is Pete Walker. I reside at… | 我叫皮特.沃克. 住在… |
[07:52] | See how the color wands gravitate towards the bottom right corner? | 看见绿色波纹向 右上角倾斜了吗? |
[07:55] | Mm-hmm. There’s an auditory imbalance. | 这是声音的不均衡 |
[07:57] | >From what? A blown speaker? | 从喇叭里传出来的? |
[07:58] | A blown left speaker. | 左边喇叭传出来的 |
[08:00] | Sounds like the driver’s side one blew. | 似乎从驾驶座 那边传出来的 |
[08:03] | Pulling all of the sound bottom right. | 所有声音都倾向 于右下角 |
[08:05] | Now, if that were true, | 若真的如此 |
[08:07] | the victim may have been sitting in the | 死者也许是 坐在乘客座位上 |
[08:10] | What does that get you? | 你想到什么了? |
[08:12] | Millander was driving. | 米兰德在驾驶 |
[08:15] | I believe hitchhiking is illegal in Clark County. | 在克拉克县 中途搭便车是非法的 |
[08:18] | Yeah, you got me. | 说得没错 |
[08:20] | Came with the car | 这是车里找到的 |
[08:22] | along with the registration. | 车里面还有驾照 |
[08:25] | The R.O.’s our vic– | 那辆越野车是死者… |
[08:27] | Pete Walker. | 皮特.沃克的 |
[08:28] | Who flagged it? | 谁找到的? |
[08:29] | Nevada State Patrol. | 内华达巡警 |
[08:31] | So, this is Walker’s car. | 这是沃克的车 |
[08:33] | Millander was hitchhiking. | 米兰德搭中途搭便车 |
[08:35] | Guy stops to do a favour… | 那人停下来想帮个忙… |
[08:37] | ends up dead. | 最后死了 |
[08:38] | Yeah, but how would Millander know | 是的.但米兰德 怎么知道… |
[08:41] | that the guy who’d pick him up | 愿意载他一程的那个人 |
[08:43] | had a birthday August 17, 1957? | 生日是1957年8月17号? |
[08:50] | There’s the initial bullet hole. | 这是最初的弹孔 |
[08:53] | No other leaks. | 没其它弹孔 |
[08:54] | Died from a single gunshot wound to the chest, | 死者死于胸口中枪 |
[08:57] | just like the others. | 和其他两个一样 |
[09:00] | The others didn’t have stippling | 其他两个脸上并没有… |
[09:03] | on the side of their faces. | 烧伤的痕迹 |
[09:04] | Unburned gunpowder doesn’t change direction and stick. | 未燃火药不会 改变喷射方向 |
[09:10] | Unless… | 除非… |
[09:14] | he turned his face away from the gun. | 他把脸从枪口 那里转开 |
[09:19] | Not likely, due to the origin of the facial burn. | 根据脸上的烧伤痕迹 这不大可能 |
[09:24] | Nobody misses from this distance. | 这种距离没人会失手的 |
[09:27] | True. | 没错 |
[09:29] | I think this might be | 我想这或许是… |
[09:31] | intentional | 故意的 |
[09:33] | ^I-l-l call it | 我称这个为… |
[09:35] | “Good Versus Evil.” | “正邪之对抗” |
[09:41] | He’s telling me he’s going to show me both sides. | 他是想告诉我 他要让我看到正邪两面 |
[09:55] | BROWN: I found some G.S.R. | 我发现火药痕迹 |
[10:00] | SlDLE: Nice. | 很好 |
[10:08] | That’s why Grissom didn’t find a bullet. | 这就是格里森 没找到子弹的原因 |
[10:11] | It went out the window. | 子弹射出窗外 |
[10:12] | It went out the window. | 子弹射出窗外 |
[10:14] | I’m so sorry. I never wanted | 对不起,我从未想过… |
[10:16] | to put you through this. | 让你经受这种事 |
[10:18] | I just can’t do it anymore. | 但我无法再活下去 |
[10:20] | I’ve lost hope. | 我已经绝望 |
[10:25] | I’m going to call Nick, tell him we found out | 我去联系尼克 |
[10:28] | what that unidentified whir sound was– | 告诉他那个 未确认的声音 |
[10:31] | the window going down. | 是窗户下滑的声音 |
[10:34] | SANDERS: Your planted hair is full of information. | 你找到的这根头发 有很多证据 |
[10:37] | It’s got a complete follicular tag. | 上面全都是发囊细胞 |
[10:39] | Well, the vic had ^Iight brown hair, | 死者的头发是浅褐色的 |
[10:41] | so we know it’s not his. | 因此这不是他的头发 |
[10:43] | Could be Millender’s. | 也许是米兰德的 |
[10:45] | Well, that’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[10:47] | The amelogenin on the follicle | 对发囊细胞 进行性别基因检测 |
[10:49] | came back XX– female. | 结果是…女性 又回到那个问题了 |
[10:52] | So, back to that again. | |
[10:54] | Another victim, or an accomplice? | 另一名死者 还是同谋者? |
[10:57] | Yeah, but what decade? | 是的.但这是什么时候? |
[10:59] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲? |
[11:01] | Look under400-X. | 放大400倍看看 |
[11:03] | The tag cell is aged. | 那个发囊细胞 已经老化 |
[11:10] | So Millander planted an aged hair? | 米兰德放了 一根老化的头发? |
[11:12] | But, once exposed, the tag | 但发囊一旦 暴露于空气 |
[11:15] | would dry up and fall off, especially in transport. | 就会干瘪脱落 尤其在运动中 |
[11:17] | Not if he nurtured it– | 若他把头发冷藏 |
[11:19] | kept it in a freezer. | 结果就不会这样 |
[11:21] | That would work. | 有这个可能 |
[11:23] | WlLLOWS: Okay, so what’s he | 好了,那他到底想 告诉我们… |
[11:25] | trying to tell us? | 什么? |
[11:26] | That he used to kill women? | 他还杀过女人? |
[11:29] | Maybe just one. | 或许是一个 |
[11:31] | Grounds? | 地点呢? |
[11:34] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不清楚 |
[12:11] | Is this the car the guy was killed in? | 那人就是在 这车里被杀的? |
[12:14] | He was killed in the warehouse — | 他是在仓库被杀 |
[12:16] | and don’t sneak up on a person like that. | 他也不会偷偷 蹦出来吓人 |
[12:18] | Now you know how I feel, ^Iike, ten times a day. | 这种事我一天 要经历10次 |
[12:21] | So what’s this Millander guy’s thing? | 这个米兰德到底 是什么人? |
[12:24] | He saw his dad killed when he was a kid | 他小时候目睹他父亲 因为钱的问题与人争吵 |
[12:26] | over some money dispute. | 最后他父亲被人杀了 |
[12:28] | Ends up killing guys himself. | 于是他就杀人报复 |
[12:32] | Check that out. | 看看这个 |
[12:34] | An eight digit number with a dash. | 一个有烧痕的8位数 |
[12:38] | Pep Boys receipt? Dry cleaning tags? | 是收据?还是干洗标签? |
[12:41] | Well, whatever it is, it happened during the | 不管是什么 这肯定是发生在夏天 |
[12:43] | Paper only burns itself into plastic | 纸张只有在高温情况下 |
[12:45] | in high levels of heat. | 才会在塑料中发生自燃 |
[12:47] | So what kind of paper item would you | 那纸上写着什么 你才会在炎炎夏日… |
[12:50] | in the heat of summer? | 把它塞进储物柜里? |
[12:51] | Something you didn’t want. | 你不想要的东西 |
[12:55] | Or something you had to keep. | 或者你要隐藏的东西 |
[13:04] | Powwow. | 走了 |
[13:06] | Later. | 回见 |
[13:07] | Nevada State Patrol found the victim’s vehicle here. | 内华达巡警是在 这里找到死者的车 |
[13:12] | Found the body in Good Springs here. | 尸体是在 “春之谷”找到的 |
[13:15] | Warrick and l found stippling | 沃利克和我在 乘客座椅靠背上 |
[13:17] | on the passenger- side seat back. | 找到了子弹的火药痕迹 |
[13:18] | WARRlCK: We were thinking Millander posed as a hitchhiker, | 我们猜测,米兰德 装扮成搭便车的人 |
[13:22] | overpowered Walker, and then faked a gunshot in the car. | 制服沃克,然后在 车里伪造了开枪的假象 |
[13:25] | I put a call into three area country and western stations. | 我联系过当地的 3家西部乡村音乐电台 |
[13:28] | Got the FCC list for each. | 要回了 他们的节目播出表 |
[13:30] | During the time of the victim’s suicide recording, | 在死者录音的那段时间 |
[13:33] | KWV had Willie Hank’s “Don’t Pay the Ransom” | KWV电台正播放 威利.汉克的“别付赎金” |
[13:36] | playing from 1:47 a.m. to 1:51 a.m. | 播放时间从 凌晨1:47到1:51 今早的日出是什么时候? |
[13:39] | And what time was sunrise this morning? | |
[13:42] | 5:13 a.m. | 清晨5:13 |
[13:42] | So that’s about a three hour window. | 那就大约有3个小时时间 |
[13:44] | He was racing daylight. | 他是在清晨逃走的 |
[13:45] | WlLLOWS: So, in that time, he had to get the recording, | 在那段时间里 他要录制好磁带 |
[13:48] | and get rid of the body. | 还要把尸体处理掉 |
[13:49] | Made the recording in the car, | 磁带是在车里录的 |
[13:51] | killed him in the warehouse. | 死者是在仓库被杀 |
[13:52] | No, he carried him into the warehouse. | 不,死者尸体是 被他扛进仓库的? |
[13:55] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[13:57] | Mud prints– one set in, one set out. | 这两个脚印 一个较深,一个较浅 |
[13:59] | Are we sure he didn’t kill him in the car? | 能否确定,他不是 在车里杀死死者的? |
[14:03] | He was shot in the warehouse. | 死者是在仓库被杀 |
[14:06] | He was incapacitated in the car. | 他是在车里被制服 |
[14:08] | SlDLE: Okay, how? | 好了,如何制服? |
[14:10] | Grissom, you want | 格里森… |
[14:12] | to add something to this? | 想补充点什么吗? |
[14:17] | Yeah. None of it matters. | 是的.这无关紧要 这件案子非常罕见 |
[14:20] | It’s one of those few cases | |
[14:23] | where physical evidence isn’t helping us much. | 尸检并没给 我们多大帮助 |
[14:25] | I mean, put it in context. | 把这件案子 前后联系起来 |
[14:27] | The victim’s birthday is always on the anniversary | 死者生日,总是与米兰 德父亲被杀那日… |
[14:30] | of the murder of Millender’s father– | 是同一天 |
[14:32] | staged like his father’s death. | 做成他父亲死的 那个现场 |
[14:34] | A planted hair, | 一根栽赃的头发 |
[14:35] | a planted fingerprint… | 一个栽赃的指纹 |
[14:38] | it’s all biographical. | 套路是一模一样 |
[14:40] | He’s using the evidence to tell us a story. | 他在用这些 告诉我们一件事 |
[14:44] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[14:45] | Peter Walker, our victim, | 那名死者皮特.沃克 |
[14:46] | worked for Cinema Road Services in Valencia, California. | 在加州的 “巴伦西亚电影公司”工作 |
[14:50] | Drives the newly released film reels | 负责运送最新 要上演的影片拷贝 |
[14:53] | back and forth to Vegas. | 经常往返于维加斯 |
[14:54] | Drops off the new reels every Tuesday | 每周二 他都和送来新的影片 |
[14:56] | for Friday’s release. | 供周五播放 |
[14:58] | Brings the old one back. | 然后把旧的拿回去 |
[14:59] | Drives the same route all the time? | 走的都是同一条路线? |
[15:01] | Yeah, according to his mileage log. | 根据记程表显示 是这样的 |
[15:03] | Did Walker have any kind of record? | 沃克有过犯罪记录吗? |
[15:06] | BRASS: Pretty much a Boy Scout | 除了一次超速驾驶之外 |
[15:07] | except for a speeding ticket. | 其它的都“清白无暇” |
[15:10] | Speeding ticket? How long ago? | 超速驾驶?多久之前? |
[15:12] | July 2, last year. | 去年7月2号 |
[15:17] | Summer. | 夏天 |
[15:19] | 909987-23… | |
[15:25] | Pete Walker. | 皮特.沃克 |
[15:27] | Excessive speed. | 超速驾驶 |
[15:28] | July 2, 2001. | 2001年7月2号 |
[15:30] | Walker’s birth date’s on the ticket. | 罚单上有沃克的生日 |
[15:32] | August 17, 1957. | 1957年8月17号 |
[15:33] | Run the other two vics. | 查查另外两名死者 |
[15:35] | Royce Harmon. | 罗伊斯.哈曼 |
[15:37] | WlLLOWS: Employment– Dinners Delivered. | 职业 送外卖 |
[15:41] | Need a car for that. | 这也要用到车 |
[15:42] | What about his driving record, Jim? | 查一下他的驾驶记录 |
[15:48] | He drove himself right out of a license. | 他曾无照驾驶 |
[15:51] | Try Stuart Rampler. | 看看斯图亚特.兰普勒的 |
[15:54] | STOKES: There’s a few tickets. | 也有几张罚单 |
[15:56] | Last violation– excessive speed, June, 2000. | 上次违章 超速驾驶.2000年6月 |
[15:59] | So what’s the commonality? | 这有何共同点? |
[16:01] | Besides birth dates. | 除了出生日期 |
[16:03] | Besides birth dates… | 除了出生日期 |
[16:07] | BRASS: All the tickets were written by the same cop. | 所有罚单都是 同一警察开的 |
[16:16] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[16:19] | Officer Yarnell? | 亚内尔警官吗? |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:22] | My name’s Gil Grissom, with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是吉尔.格里森 维加斯鉴证科的 请问,你一天大概 要开多少张罚单? |
[16:26] | May I ask you how many speeding tickets you issue a day? | |
[16:29] | Why is it any business of yours? | 这也关你们的事吗? |
[16:31] | You wrote tickets to three people who ended up dead. | 有3个被你开过 罚单的人都死了 |
[16:34] | You think I had something to do with it? | 你认为我和这事有关? |
[16:38] | Look, I’m a good cop. | 听着,我是个尽职的警察 |
[16:39] | I protect and serve. | 我保护和服务大众 |
[16:41] | I even go to court on my days off. | 甚至下班时我都会到法庭去 |
[16:43] | You mean court dates for speeding tickets? | 你是指处理罚单的法庭? |
[16:45] | Yeah. Sometimes, believe it or not, | 是的.我时不时去那里 |
[16:47] | people actually contest them, | 人们经常跟他们辩驳 |
[16:48] | and I’m there fighting it tooth and nail. | 对此我是拚命去反驳 |
[16:50] | Court. | 法庭 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:52] | ^In fact, I just responded to a challenge this morning. | 是的 今早我又向法庭递交了 一名“挑战者” [违章者] |
[16:54] | Always the same judge? | 一直是同一个法官? |
[16:56] | No, there’s three traffic court judges. | 不,那里一共有 3名交通法官 |
[16:59] | Session’s about to start.Why don’t you go bother | 庭诉就快开始了 你们何不去找他们? |
[17:04] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[17:06] | Honourable Judge Douglas Mason presiding… | 内华达州 墨贝理市的市政法庭 |
[17:09] | Municipal Court, city of Mulberry, | 由尊敬的 道格拉斯.梅森法官 |
[17:12] | state of Nevada. | 主持庭审 |
[17:31] | You may be seated. | 各位请入座 |
[17:48] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[17:52] | Excuse me, Officer. | 对不起,警官 |
[17:55] | I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是维加斯 鉴证科人员 |
[17:56] | I need you to arrest a murder suspect. | 我需要你 逮捕一名凶杀嫌疑犯 |
[17:58] | Where’s the suspect? | 嫌疑犯在哪儿? |
[18:00] | Judge Mason. | 梅森法官 |
[18:01] | His real name is Paul Millander. | 他的真名是 保尔.米兰德 |
[18:03] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不要乱来 |
[18:05] | Sir, please take a seat. | 先生,请入座 |
[18:09] | Officer, this man is not who he’s pretending to be. | 警官,这不是 他的真正身份 |
[18:12] | Take a seat now or I’ll have you | 请入座 |
[18:13] | removed from this courtroom and charged with contempt. | 否则我要控告你 藐视法庭把你押出去 |
[18:15] | He’s wanted in Clark County for murder. | 他是克拉克县的 杀人通缉犯 |
[18:17] | You are now in contempt of court. Bailiff? | 你这是藐视法庭.警卫? |
[18:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:21] | I apologize for the disruption. | 很抱歉庭审被人中断 |
[18:23] | Let’s proceed. | 我们继续 |
[18:25] | You may be seated, miss. | 请你入座,小姐 |
[18:27] | You can leave this court | 处理完这件事情之后 |
[18:29] | when it has concluded its business. | 你才可以离开法庭 |
[18:34] | Or find yourself in contempt along with your friend. | 否则和你朋友一样 被当作藐视法庭 |
[18:48] | Where are you from? | 你从哪儿来? |
[18:51] | You know where I’m from… | 你知道我从哪儿来 |
[18:54] | and I know who you are. | 我也知道你是谁 |
[18:56] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的那个人 |
[18:59] | Local police have been out here twice | 去年当局警察 就来过这里两回 |
[19:00] | this past year about this man– Paul Millander, is it?– | 都是为了这个人 保尔.米兰德,对吗? |
[19:04] | every time his story’s in the paper. | 每次他的事一上报 |
[19:06] | I’ve heard I look like him. | 我就听见别人 说我长得很像他 |
[19:09] | ^Identical. | 是一模一样 |
[19:11] | You’ve heard of the Doppelganger Syndrome? | 你听说过 “二重体综合症”吗? |
[19:14] | That every person is supposed to have an exact double | 在世界的某处 每个人都有着一个… |
[19:18] | somewhere in the world? | 和自己一模一样的人? |
[19:19] | Do you believe in it? | 你相信这个吗? |
[19:21] | Never been proved. | 从未证实过 |
[19:22] | A Swiss neurobiologist | 瑞士的一名 精神生物学家 |
[19:24] | recently published papers supporting its viability. | 最近发表了 证实此论点的论文 |
[19:28] | Brugger, I think his name is. | 他的名字叫布鲁格 |
[19:30] | Stands to reason this Millander | 那个米兰德 |
[19:32] | is my doppelganger. | 或许也是我的二重体 |
[19:34] | The monkey wrench for you | 对你最不利的 |
[19:36] | is that we’re both here in the state of Nevada. | 就是我们俩 都在内华达州 |
[19:40] | Well, you know, we could always do a DNA test. | 我们可以做DNA检测 |
[19:44] | You know, if you keep that up, | 若你坚持这样的话 |
[19:47] | people are going to start calling you crazy. | 人们都会认为 你是疯子 |
[19:50] | Guard. | 警卫 |
[19:57] | I trust you won’t go near my courtroom | 我相信你不会 再靠近我的法庭了 |
[20:05] | Before you go back to Las Vegas, | 在回到维加斯之前 |
[20:07] | why don’t you come to dinner? | 何不一起去吃顿晚饭? |
[20:09] | I tell my wife stories about my day, | 我会把今天的事告诉我内人 |
[20:12] | and this one she may need to hear in person. | 这件事她肯定喜欢听 |
[20:15] | 6:00. | 晚上6点 |
[20:18] | That’s my address. | 这是我的地址 |
[20:21] | We live right here in Mulberry. | 我们就住在墨贝理 |
[20:35] | Any chance he’s got a twin? | 他可能有个孪生兄弟吗? |
[20:38] | A doppelganger, evidently. | 明显是个二重体 你带有“曼秀雷敦”吗? |
[20:41] | Do you have your mentholatum? | |
[20:43] | Why, you getting a cold? | 怎么,你感冒了? |
[20:44] | No. | 没有 |
[20:45] | The judge just got sloppy. | 那法官太大意了 |
[20:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:51] | Ah, fuming. | 高招 |
[20:53] | I’ll lift it | 提取出来后 |
[20:55] | and get it to the lab. | 我就交给实验室 |
[20:57] | Go ahead and take the Tahoe. Call me later. | 还有那辆车的指纹 迟点给我电话 |
[20:59] | I’m going to dinner. | 我要去赴宴 |
[21:03] | Greg, did you look at the female hair | 格雷格 现场浴缸上的头发 |
[21:06] | from the crime scene tub? | 你检测过了吗? |
[21:08] | When you say “Jump,” I say “How high?” | 只要你开口 我总是有求必应 |
[21:12] | I found testosterone in female hair. | 我在这根女性头发上 发现了睾丸激素 |
[21:15] | Post pubescent female hair. | 青春后期女性的头发 |
[21:17] | Well, men and women both have testosterone | 男女的生理体系 都含有睾丸激素 |
[21:19] | No big deal, right? | 这没什么奇怪的 |
[21:21] | Well, this is. | 并非如此 |
[21:22] | This testosterone’s endogenous. | 这睾丸激素是体内的 |
[21:24] | What? What do you mean? | 什么?什么意思? |
[21:26] | Like outside the body? | 就像体外? |
[21:28] | ^Injections. Supplements. | 注射物 |
[21:31] | So our mystery lady was trying to enhance | 那位神秘的女士 想提高自己的… |
[21:34] | her athletic performance? | 运动细胞? |
[21:36] | Or increase her sex drive. | 或者增加自己的性欲 |
[21:39] | You know women do that. | 你知道女人都会这样的 |
[21:42] | I read. | 我看过有关报导 |
[21:43] | None that I’ve ever met. | 但还从没遇见过 |
[21:45] | Not yet anyway. | 尚未遇见而已 |
[21:47] | Okay, I’m not sure | 好吧.我还有点… |
[21:48] | what this means yet, but thanks. | 搞不明白.但…谢了 |
[22:31] | Mr. Grissom? | 格里森先生? |
[22:33] | I was admiring these rain boots. | 我很喜欢这双防水靴 |
[22:37] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[22:51] | You have a lovely home. | 你的家真不错 |
[22:53] | We like it. | 我们很喜欢它 |
[22:55] | May I ask how long you’ve lived here? | 请问你住在 这儿多久了? |
[22:57] | We bought the year we adopted Craig, | 买这房子那年 正好收养了克雷格 |
[23:00] | so that would be ’92. | 应该是92年 |
[23:03] | Craig, what did I tell you you had to do | 克雷格 我都跟你说过什么… |
[23:06] | when our dinner guest arrived? | 有客人来时 应该怎么做? |
[23:09] | Hi, I’m Craig Mason. Nice to meet you. | 你好,我是克雷格.梅森. 很高兴见到你 |
[23:11] | Nice to meet you, Craig. | 见到你很高兴,克雷格 |
[23:14] | Want an l.D. tag for safety? | 要看身份证件吗? |
[23:16] | Craig’s school is sponsoring | 克雷格的学校 |
[23:19] | an identification program for students. | 正给学生们举办 一个鉴定课程 |
[23:21] | Parents get one, too. | 这个父母也有的 |
[23:23] | Can’t be too safe out there, can we, Mr. Grissom? | 现在外面都不大安全吧 格里森先生? |
[23:26] | No, we can’t. | 是的.没错 |
[23:30] | Hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[23:34] | That reminds me, Doug. | 我差点忘了,道格 |
[23:36] | Be sure to tell Mr. Grissom | 你一定要告诉 格里森先生 |
[23:37] | where you bought your rain boots. | 那双防水靴 你是在哪儿买的? |
[23:39] | He was admiring them earlier. | 他很喜欢那双靴子 |
[23:40] | Was he? | 是吗? |
[23:42] | My husband’s only hobby | 我丈夫唯一的爱好 |
[23:43] | is driving around the state | 就是开车走遍整个州 |
[23:45] | ^Iooking for bargains, rain or shine. | 寻找那些便宜货. 风雨不改 |
[23:47] | And I tell him, “You’re a judge now. | 我跟他说: “你现在是个法官了” |
[23:49] | We don’t need bargains.” | “不需要买便宜货” |
[23:51] | To which I reply, “Old habits die hard.” | 我就回答说: “本性难移” |
[23:55] | Truth is, I think he just enjoys his private time. | 其实,他是想享受 自己的私人时间 |
[23:59] | Dear. | 亲爱的 |
[24:01] | As a judge, I don’t want | 作为一名法官 |
[24:03] | the outside world privy to my private life | 我不希望外人 知道我的私生活 |
[24:06] | because they’ll use it against me. | 他们会用这些来对付我的 |
[24:11] | You’ll be safe now. | 你现在安全了 “吻合” |
[24:31] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[24:37] | Grissom. | 格里森 |
[24:38] | You’re never going to believe | 你绝不会相信 |
[24:40] | who Judge Mason’s fingerprints match. | 指纹显示的 是梅森法官 |
[24:42] | Judge Mason. | 梅森法官 |
[24:44] | As printed when he was sworn before the bar,3 | 这和他在内华达 宣誓任职时的指纹… |
[24:47] | Nevada State Municipal Court. | 相互吻合 |
[24:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:55] | My prints came back sound. | 我的指纹报告出来了 |
[24:59] | Douglas? | 道格拉斯? |
[25:00] | As I told you earlier, dear, | 我跟你说过,亲爱的 |
[25:02] | Mr. Grissom has confused me with a very | 格里森先生把我 和另一个坏人混淆了 |
[25:05] | I left him fingerprints so that he could confirm | 我留下了指纹 这样他就能真正确认… |
[25:08] | that I am who I say I am. | 我到底是什么人 |
[25:14] | Uh… I have to get back to my lab right away. | 我要立即回实验室一趟 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 谢谢你丰盛的晚餐 梅森太太 |
[25:18] | Thank you for a lovely dinner, Mrs. Mason. | 对不起 谢谢你丰盛的晚餐 梅森太太 |
[25:20] | Craig. | 克雷格 |
[25:23] | Your Honour. | 谢谢你 |
[25:28] | I don’t care what the computer says, | 我不管电脑显示的 结果是什么 |
[25:30] | that guy is Paul Millander. | 那个人就是保尔.米兰德 |
[25:32] | Yeah, we know that. How do we prove it? | 我们也都知道. 但如何证明这点? |
[25:34] | We have to disprove this Judge Mason. | 我们要证明 他不是梅森法官 |
[25:36] | Birth certificate — was he born in Mulberry? | 出生证明 他是在墨贝理出生的吗? |
[25:38] | Well, that’s the first thing that Brass looked into. | 布拉斯首先 调查的就是这个 |
[25:41] | Apparently, the records building burned down in 1982. | 档案上说,那栋房子 在1982年被烧毁了 |
[25:44] | Burned down? | 烧毁? |
[25:45] | Ruled arson. No suspects ever found. | 故意纵火. 没有找到嫌疑人 |
[25:48] | So Judge Mason has no birth certificate. | 因此梅森法官 没有出生证明 |
[25:50] | How convenient. | 真是精明 |
[25:52] | Man, this guy plays way out in front. | 这家伙提前做好了准备 |
[25:54] | Here’s some good news. | 还是有好消息的 |
[25:55] | Brass went to the new records building | 布拉斯去到 那栋新建的房子 |
[25:56] | ^Iooking for anything on a Millander. | 寻找任何米兰德的东西 |
[25:58] | Found current property-tax accounts. | 找到了一个 财产税的通用帐户 |
[26:04] | ^In the name of Paul and lsabelle Millander. | 上面署名是保尔和 伊莎贝拉.米兰德 |
[26:08] | Mm-hmm. | |
[26:28] | ^Isabelle Millander? | 伊莎贝拉.米兰德? |
[26:31] | We’re with the Las Vegas crime lab. | 我们是维加斯 犯罪鉴证科 |
[26:34] | Are you here about my husband? | 你们是为我 丈夫的事来的吗? |
[26:36] | That happened over 30 years ago. | 那已经是30年前的事了 |
[26:42] | It’s our understanding | 我们知道 |
[26:44] | that your child witnessed your husband’s murder. | 你儿子目睹了 你丈夫被杀 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:55] | My child was only ten years old. | 我儿子那时才10岁 |
[26:57] | So brave to testify against those men. | 他很勇敢地站出来 指证那些人 |
[27:00] | But it didn’t matter. | 但这于事无补 |
[27:02] | The judge ruled it a suicide, and those men went free. | 法官还是判定为自杀 那些人也因此逍遥法外 |
[27:06] | I hope we’re not interrupting. | 希望没有打扰你 |
[27:08] | It looks as if you’re expecting someone for dinner. | 你似乎在等 别人一起吃晚餐 |
[27:10] | I always set an extra place for Paul. | 我一直都为保尔多 准备一个位置 |
[27:13] | Your son? | 你儿子? |
[27:14] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[27:16] | My way of | 重温过去… |
[27:18] | being together. | 在一起的日子 |
[27:23] | Those are from his best years. | 那是他最风光的几年 |
[27:25] | He started a company out in Hollywood | 30年代 他在好莱坞那里 |
[27:28] | in the 1930s. | 开了一家公司 |
[27:30] | GRlSSOM: Hallo weird. | “哈罗韦德公司” |
[27:32] | Movie makeup. He used himself | 电影化妆. 他常用自己… |
[27:34] | as a model. | 作为模型 |
[27:36] | He made hand moulds and masks– | 他制作手的模型 面具,所有这些东西 |
[27:40] | Like a one-man company. | 简直就是“个人公司” |
[27:42] | May I use your bathroom? | 可以用一下 你的洗手间吗? |
[27:44] | Last door down the hall. | 客厅尽头最后一扇门 谢谢 |
[27:46] | Would you happen to have | 你是否还留有… |
[27:48] | any of his work still? | 他的一些作品? |
[27:50] | I kept only what’s most sentimental. | 我只保留了 最让人伤感的那些 |
[27:54] | Might I take a look at it? | 可以看一下吗? 波琳 这还未成型 |
[28:57] | Almost childlike. | 就像孩子一般 |
[28:59] | Our child made it. | 这是我们孩子做的 |
[29:02] | It’s an ashtray? | 这是个烟灰缸? |
[29:04] | My husband used his own hand to imprint the centre. | 我丈夫用自己的手 印了中心那部分 |
[29:10] | May l? | 可以吗? |
[29:20] | I wonder what this green discoloration is. | 我在很好奇 这些绿斑点是什么 |
[29:23] | I was often curious about that. | 我对此也很好奇 |
[29:27] | I could take this back to the lab and analyze | 我想把这个拿回 实验室分析一下 |
[29:30] | I promise to bring it back. | 我保证会拿回来的 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:16] | What are you doing in my daughter’s room? | 你在我女儿的 房间干什么? |
[30:19] | Oh… | 噢… |
[30:22] | I have a daughter myself. | 我自己也有个女儿 |
[30:25] | I was admiring | 我一直很喜欢 |
[30:27] | the old clothes. | 那些老式衣服 |
[30:29] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[30:33] | She died. | 她死了 |
[30:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:39] | When did she die? | 她是何时死的? |
[30:41] | A long time ago. | 很久之前了 |
[30:45] | A lifetime ago. | 很久之前了 |
[30:50] | What about your son Paul? | 那你的儿子保尔呢? |
[30:53] | I think it’s time for you to go now. | 我想你们该走了 |
[30:55] | Mrs. Millander | 米兰德太太 |
[30:57] | we’re just trying to clarify… | 我们只是想知道… |
[30:58] | Please? | 求你了! |
[31:07] | So, Paul Millander killed his sister. | 保尔.米兰德杀了 自己的妹妹 |
[31:11] | It’s plausible. | 有可能 |
[31:13] | It’s not provable… | 但还不能… |
[31:15] | yet. | 证明 |
[31:29] | SANDERS: No, you were right. | 不,你是对的 |
[31:30] | The substance is Microcil -like, | 这些东西是海藻植物 |
[31:32] | but it’s really old-school — alginate. | 但时间已经很长了 |
[31:35] | The book says that, uh… | 书上面记载… |
[31:37] | makeup people used it up to the ’70s | 一直到70年代 化妆师都是用这种材料… |
[31:40] | to make moulds and impressions. | 来做模型和底漆 |
[31:42] | It’s green, hence the “algin” | 绿色的,在“藻酸盐”里 |
[31:44] | in “alginate.” | 它属于“褐藻?” |
[31:45] | We sold 10,000 of those units ^Iast Halloween. Even used | 去年万圣节 一共卖了1万个 |
[31:48] | my own hand for the mould. | 以我的手来浇模 |
[31:50] | These were his father’s prints. | 这些是他父亲的指纹 |
[31:52] | He was planting them as if they were his own. | 他把它们当作 自己指纹用在现场 |
[32:01] | SANDERS: The guy’s pretty shrewd. | 那家伙真够精明的 |
[32:04] | Every murder comes back to a dead man. | 凶手却是一个死人 |
[32:06] | Greg, if I refer to Millander as smart, it’s one | 格雷格,若我说米兰德精明 这还说得过去 |
[32:09] | but I mind if other people do it, okay? | 但我不想这句话 若出自别人口中.懂吗? |
[32:11] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[32:13] | What have you got on the hair Catherine recovered? | 凯瑟琳拿回的 那根头发你检验了吗? |
[32:16] | Processing it next, sir. | 马上就检验,长官 |
[32:18] | Find me. | 联系我 |
[32:25] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗? |
[32:27] | It’s a kid’s fingerprint from the baseball | 这是棒球卡片上 孩子的指纹 |
[32:30] | GRlSSOM: Clear. | 清晰 |
[32:32] | Concise. | 简洁 |
[32:33] | Anonymous. | 无明显特征 |
[32:35] | Brass found no prints from little Pauline– | 布拉斯没有找到 小波琳的指纹 |
[32:38] | no birth records, no death certificate. | 也没找到出生 记录和死亡证明 |
[32:40] | I’m going to use the prints from the only other kid who | 接下来检验米兰德家 唯一一个男孩的指纹 |
[32:44] | Here come de judge. | “法官大人驾到” |
[32:50] | Ridge analysis proof. | 指纹分析证明 |
[32:52] | Judge Mason is… | 梅森法官… |
[32:54] | Paul Millander. | 就是保尔.米兰德 |
[33:00] | It’s… | 这是… |
[33:02] | It’s Greg. | 格雷格 |
[33:04] | Come on. | 快来 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:13] | The hair you found in Pauline Millender’s bedroom– | 你们在波琳.米兰德 房间找到的头发 |
[33:16] | two X chromosomes — female. | 染色体是两个X,女性 |
[33:18] | You didn’t beep me for that. | 你不是为这个呼我吧? |
[33:19] | Well, Sara had me compare it to the hair | 莎拉让我把它和现场 浴缸旁的头发作了对比 |
[33:24] | They’re a perfect match. | 它们完全吻合 |
[33:26] | DNA identical. | DNA一致 |
[33:29] | So her brother planted it? | 那就是 她哥哥放在那里的? |
[33:32] | Well… not exactly. | 不是 不,头发是他放的 |
[33:34] | Yeah, he planted it. | |
[33:36] | He planted his own hair. | 他放的是自己的头发 |
[33:39] | Millander. | 米兰德 |
[33:40] | It’s a female hair. | 那是女性的头发 |
[33:42] | With endogenous testosterone. | 上面有内在睾丸激素 |
[33:44] | Pauline was taking male hormone injections. | 波琳曾注射过雄性激素 |
[33:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:51] | My theory? Sex change. | 我的理论?变性 |
[33:55] | You know, when l was back at the house, | 当我去到那间房时 |
[33:57] | I saw several photographs of Pauline | 看见几张波琳的照片 |
[34:01] | and nothing of Paul. | 没有保尔的 |
[34:02] | ^In fact, the only proof of Paul is a hidden | 保尔的唯一证据 就是那张棒球卡 |
[34:08] | There is no birth or death record for Pauline. | 没有波琳的 出生和死亡证明 |
[34:11] | Paul killed Pauline. | 保尔杀了波琳 |
[34:13] | But he didn’t murder her. | 但他并没有谋杀她 |
[34:16] | So that’s what you’ve been hiding? | 这就是 你一直隐瞒的事情? |
[34:17] | That your daughter is now your son? | 你女儿现在是你儿子? |
[34:19] | Pauline went away, and came back a very strange man. | 波琳出走了 回来时完全变成了另一个人 |
[34:37] | And I wouldn’t let him stay here– not like | 我不想他那样子 在这儿呆着 |
[34:41] | Mrs. Millander, we believe | 米兰德太太 我们认为… |
[34:44] | that your son has murdered three people, | 你儿子谋杀了3个人 |
[34:47] | and that he’s living under the assumed name | 他一直在用假名生活… |
[34:49] | of Judge Douglas Mason. | 道格拉斯.梅森法官 |
[34:52] | I need your permission to collect some hairs | 希望你允许我们 到波琳的房间去 |
[34:54] | from Pauline’s bedroom for use in court. | 收集一些头发 作为法庭证据 |
[35:02] | We took this hair from your childhood | 这头发是我们在 你童年时的房间找到的 |
[35:05] | when you used to be Pauline. | 那时候你还是波琳 |
[35:10] | They told my parents | 他们跟我父母说 |
[35:13] | I had an “endocrinic ambiguity.” | 我有“内分泌杂症” |
[35:16] | My chromosomes said female, but my body wasn’t that sure. | 染色体显示的是女性 但身体特征却不明显 |
[35:22] | The doctors told my parents to raise me | 医生跟我父母说 若可以的话 |
[35:25] | as they saw fit. | 让我变性 |
[35:31] | Unfortunately, they disagreed. | 很不幸,他们没有同意 |
[35:38] | So, uh… | 于是… |
[35:40] | You were a girl when you were inside the house, | 你在家里是个女孩 |
[35:43] | and a boy when you were out in the world? | 出到外面 就变成了男孩? |
[35:46] | I managed. | 我也想算了 |
[35:50] | Until… | 直到… |
[35:53] | that night. | 那天晚上 |
[36:11] | A boy… | 若是个男孩 |
[36:15] | could have saved his father. | 就可以救他的父亲 |
[36:19] | You did what you could do. | 你也尽了自己最大努力 |
[36:21] | You testified against them. | 你出庭指证那些人 |
[36:26] | Do you see the man who killed your father | 杀你父亲的那个人 是否在法庭上? |
[36:32] | Y… Yes. | 是…是的 |
[36:39] | They went free. | 他们无罪释放 |
[36:42] | And you started to identify with the | 于是你就开始报复 |
[36:51] | Why are you smiling? | 你为何发笑? |
[36:54] | I am… | 我很… |
[36:56] | comfortable… | 高兴… |
[36:59] | sharing this with you. | 和你分享这件事 |
[37:02] | My, uh… | 我的… |
[37:05] | My mother wouldn’t hear it. | 连我妈妈都没听过 |
[37:09] | Against her wishes, l… | 违背她的意愿,我… |
[37:11] | I cut off my hair. | 剪掉了自己的头发 |
[37:14] | Started wearing big shirts. | 开始穿宽大的衬衣 |
[37:16] | Big boots. | 大靴子 |
[37:21] | ^If I got tough enough… | 若我够强壮 |
[37:24] | no one would ever hurt me. | 没人会伤害我 |
[37:27] | I went to the clinic… | 于是我去到诊所 |
[37:30] | and became a man. | 变成了一个男人 |
[37:32] | Sexual reassignment. | 变性 |
[37:34] | Not just a man, though– a judge. | 不仅是男人 还有法官 |
[37:37] | Doesn’t get much more powerful than that. | 没有什么比 法官的极力更大 但这都不能 使问题解决,对吗? |
[37:40] | But none of it solved your problems, did it? | |
[37:43] | Or else you wouldn’t have killed three innocent men. | 否则你不会杀死 那3个无辜的人 |
[37:54] | I have a warrant for your DNA. | 这是提取你 DNA的许可证 |
[37:59] | ^Identity is so fluid, you know? | 身份是可以改变的 |
[38:06] | May l? | 可以吗? |
[38:28] | See you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[38:30] | Aren’t you wondering about your birthday? | 你没想过自己的生日吗? |
[38:33] | August 17, 1956. | 1956年8月17号 |
[38:36] | No. | 没有 |
[38:37] | Why I didn’t kill you, since you were next? | 你就是下个目标 为何我没杀你? |
[38:40] | No. | 没想过 |
[38:42] | I’ve already picked | 我已经选好了… |
[38:44] | my next victim, if you’re curious. | 下一个牺牲者 若你好奇的话 |
[38:46] | It doesn’t matter, Paul– you’ll be in jail. | 这已无关紧要 保尔.你就要进监狱了 |
[39:05] | Next up, People v. Landry. | 接下来是兰德利的案子 |
[39:07] | Are all the parties present? | 当事人到齐了吗? 到齐了 |
[39:10] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[39:11] | I thought Millander was supposed to be arraigned at 8:00. | 8点时,法庭就 应该传讯米兰德出庭 |
[39:13] | This is just ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[39:15] | I mean, you’d think they’d make an | 他们要先审那件 三宗谋杀的案子 |
[39:18] | This guy’s telling me that Millander is | 刚才那人告诉我 米兰德要代表自己辩护 |
[39:21] | Pro pers are always last on the docket. | 专业案件总是要等 到最后才审理 |
[39:52] | BRASS: A clean- cut guy in a suit– | 衣着光鲜 外表整洁的人 |
[39:55] | no one looks too close. | 没人会仔细检查 |
[39:57] | He must have got a fake l.D. | 他一定有伪造的证件 |
[40:00] | He had my l.D. | 他有我的证件 |
[40:18] | You going home? | 要回家吗? |
[40:20] | Yeah. They know where to find me. | 是的.他们知道 去哪儿找我 |
[40:22] | I reread the backgrounds of Millender’s victims | 我重新看过米兰德 杀害的那些人的资料 |
[40:25] | I think that he slipped up. | 有一点他疏忽了 |
[40:27] | You know how every victim read the suicide note– | 你也知道,每个受害者 都会念遗书… 我想对我母亲说 “我爱你” |
[40:34] | Well, Pete Walker had no mother. | 皮特.沃克没有母亲 她死于难产 |
[40:41] | He never slips up. | 他绝不会疏忽 米兰德太太? |
[42:55] | My name is Paul Millander. | 我叫保尔.米兰德 住在“沙溪路”13891号 |
[43:02] | I’m 46 years of age, and I’m going to kill myself. | 现年46岁 我要结束自己的生命 |
[43:07] | I’d like to say “l love you” to my mother, | 我想对母亲 伊莎贝拉说,“我爱你” |
[43:11] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[43:14] | I never wanted to put you through this. | 我从未想过 让你经受这种事 |
[43:16] | I just can’t do it anymore. | 但我无法再活下去 |
[43:19] | I’ve lost hope. | 我已经绝望 谢谢观赏 |