Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] (Horse whinnies)
[00:27] Come on, Gunner. 来,纲纳
[00:29] Let’s go. 我们走
[00:32] (Horse whinnies)
[00:35] What is wrong with you? 你怎么了?
[00:37] Easy. 别紧张
[00:52] (Horse whinnies)
[00:56] (Helicopter whirs)
[01:05] Girl in a culvert pipe at a highway construction site… 在紫花苜蓿田中央 公路旁边的建筑工地
[01:09] in the middle of an alfalfa field. 管道中发现的女尸
[01:16] You got anything to add? 还有什么补充的吗?
[01:18] Nothing as poetic. 你简直就像吟诗一样 那我当然没什么好补充的了
[01:20] Just… Road crew took off at 3 o’clock. 只不过… 公路工程队是三点钟下班的 而尸体是在5:15发现的
[01:23] Body was discovered at 5:15.
[01:25] Who found the body? 谁发现尸体的?
[01:26] Our friend Flicka 弗里卡,我们的朋友
[01:29] Well, there goes that theory. 就如古老的理论所说
[01:31] – What’s that? – Whoever finds the body is the first suspect. 什么? 不论是谁发现尸体的 都是第一个嫌犯
[01:34] SARA: Grissom! 格里森!
[01:41] What you got? 你发现什么了?
[01:43] The one thing you don’t want at a murder scene. 在谋杀现场 你肯定不想看到的东西
[01:51] A second body. 又一具尸体 “你是谁?” “你是谁?” “你是谁?”
[02:24] Who would you like to start with? 你想先从谁开始?
[02:26] Which one died first? 哪个先死的?
[02:28] ^Identical body temps in vitreous humour. 探测两人 (眼睛的)玻璃液发现 两人有着同样的体温
[02:31] Both women died approximately 12 hours ago. 这两个女性都是在 大约12小时前死亡的
[02:34] My Uncle Phil used to say you can’t kill two birds with one stone. 我有个费尔叔叔总是说:“ 一石不能杀二鸟”
[02:37] All I can tell you is cause of death. 我能告诉你的只是死因
[02:39] ^Injury to the cervical spine. 颈骨受伤
[02:41] Looks to be hands-on. 好像是有人曾置手于其上
[02:46] Somebody snapped her neck. 是有人掐断了她的脖子
[02:49] She died instantly. 立马死亡的
[02:51] Now the blonde. 现在到这个金发美女
[02:54] Contusion to the forehead. Not fatal. 前额有擦伤 但不是致命的
[02:57] Whatever cut her face, cut her arm. 刮伤她脸的东西 也就是刮伤她的手的
[02:59] I found glass in all the incised wounds. Except… 所有切伤上面都有玻璃,除了…
[03:03] for these abrasions on her neck. 她这些颈部的损伤之外
[03:05] Fingernails, maybe? 也许是手指甲?
[03:08] Possible sign of struggle. 这可能是反抗过的痕迹
[03:09] I swabbed the abrasions for foreign DNA. Sent it to the lab. 我对这上面的伤口进行了 取样看有没有其他人的DNA 已经送到鉴证室化验了
[03:13] Cause of death? 死因呢?
[03:14] Severed brachial artery She bled cut 臂动脉严重受伤 大量出血
[03:18] Something doesn’t seem right. 有些东西不对
[03:22] The brunette. 在这个浅黑的女子身上
[03:24] Elaborate tattoos. 有精细的文身
[03:25] Perfectly dyed hair. 精心染上的头发
[03:34] Multiple body piercings. 身体多处穿孔
[03:36] Tells me she craved attention. 这些告诉我她渴望被人注意
[03:38] – Sure. – The blonde, however… 没错 而这个金发美女…
[03:44] ..seems almost prosaic. 却看起来非常平凡 她没有穿耳孔
[03:46] She doesn’t even have pierced ears
[03:52] She didn’t shave her legs. 没有刮脚毛
[03:57] A wild flower and a wallflower. 一朵野花,一朵墙花
[04:00] So, besides time of death, 除了死亡时间外
[04:02] what do our dead flowers have in common? 我们这两朵凋零的 花朵还有什么共同点?
[04:12] (Owl hoots)
[04:18] Pound his SUV in the turnout after closing, 在公路尽头的岔道 那里发现了他的越野车
[04:21] so I scoped out the area. 于是我检索了这一带
[04:23] He should have been wearing his orange vest. 他应该穿上件橙色背心的
[04:25] Bullet looks like a through-and-through. 子弹看起来是穿过去了
[04:29] He bled out. 他因过量出血死亡
[04:31] Hunting rifle. 来福猎枪
[04:35] Winchester 70. 温彻斯特70年产
[04:40] – What are you doing there? – Checking liver temperature. 你们在干吗? 查看肝脏温度
[04:43] Estimating time of death 好估计死亡时间
[04:47] Should be a total of five bullets. 枪里面应该有5颗子弹的
[04:53] Pour in the magazine. One in the chamber. 在弹夹里面有4颗 一颗在枪膛里面
[04:55] All accounted for. 全部子弹都在
[04:57] This rifle was never fired 这把来福枪还未开过
[05:02] 88.6. That’s 10 degrees below normal. 88.6度 比正常温度少10度(华氏度)
[05:06] So he died 10 hours ago. 这么说他大概是10小时前死亡的
[05:08] That would make it 2pm. 这样计算就是下午两点时分
[05:09] Nick, Catherine, he’s all yours. 尼克,凯瑟琳 现在他归你们了 谢谢,大卫
[05:12] Thanks, David.
[05:14] OK. Let’s see who you are. 来看看你是何方神圣
[05:28] Nevada licence. 内华达的执照
[05:30] James Jasper 詹姆斯.杰斯泊
[05:32] – When’s hunting season? – Deer season opened last week. 狩猎季节是什么时候? 上个星期便是猎鹿季节了
[05:37] – Record number of permits. – He should have worn his safety vest. 通行证记录号 他应该穿上安全背心的
[05:41] Hunter lays in wait Spots a deer 埋伏在 这附近的猎人发现了鹿
[05:45] – Hunter fires (Gunshot) 于是这猎人开了枪
[05:47] Bullet takes off 子弹飞出
[05:49] Bullet keeps going until it stops. 一直向前,直到停止
[05:51] No bullet in the body. 体内没有子弹
[05:57] No bullet in the tree. 树上也没有
[05:59] It’s got to be somewhere. 一定是在某个地方的
[06:10] Processed the crime scene. 已经对犯罪现场进行了检测
[06:12] – Lots of treads and tracks. Nothing salient. – What about the culverts? 有很多车胎痕迹还有脚印 但没有很突出的线索 那那些水管呢?
[06:16] I came up empty. I worked from the victims out till I hit the highway. 没什么发现,我从死者拉出 开始一直工作到上了 公路都没有发现
[06:19] Nothing. Nothing to process. No follow-up. Zip. 什么都没有,没东西可以 进行检测,也没有后续线索 案情陷入绝地
[06:25] You have something. 你一定是发现什么了
[06:27] Print Lab lD’d one of the vics. 指纹检测实验室已经 证实了其中一名受害者身份
[06:29] Blonde or brunette? 金发那个还是浅黑肤色那个?
[06:30] Brunette. Joan Marks. 浅黑肤色那个 她叫琼.马克斯
[06:32] At 8, she was booked for felony shoplifting. 18岁时曾因入 店行窃判以严重罪名
[06:35] Lived at home. We got the address. 平时在家住 我们已经有地址了
[06:36] Warrick grabbed a Uniform. He’s on his way with a warrant. 沃利克已经带制服人员 持许可令前往搜索
[07:01] Catherine! 凯瑟琳! 你发现子弹了? 是 但我应该怎么样 才能在不损害这证物的 情况下把它取出来呢?
[07:05] – You find the bullet? – Yeah.
[07:08] But how am I gonna get it out without damaging it?
[07:13] You know what the textbook says. 你也知道教科书怎么说的了
[07:15] ^If you’re not 100% sure how to collect it, bring the whole thing in. 如果不能百分百确定 如何收集证物,最好的办法 就是把跟证物相关的都取走
[07:25] Yeah. I’ll figure it out. 是吗?那我想想办法 怎么“都”取走好了
[07:33] SARA: Thanks a lot. 太谢谢了
[07:35] I’ll take the driver’s side. 我看看驾驶员座位那边
[07:48] 1,200 miles, and it’s an older model. 1200英里 并且是较老的型号
[07:51] Driver doesn’t get out much. 驾驶人并不是经常开车出去
[07:56] Registered to a Donna Marks. 注册人是堂娜.马克斯 可能就是我们的金发死者 这名字跟琼.马克斯很像
[07:58] Could be our blonde. Related to Joan Marks.
[08:01] – I’ll check with DMV. – I already did. 我会向汽车局查询一下 我已经查过了 28岁,金发,蓝眼,125磅
[08:05] 28 years old. Blonde. Blue eyes. 125lb.
[08:09] 5′ 6″. Sound familiar? 5尺6寸 觉不觉得熟悉?
[08:11] That’s her. 就是她
[08:12] Uniform was talking to a neighbour. Donna is Joan’s older sister. 制服人员正跟 附近的邻居录证供 堂娜是琼的姐姐
[08:16] Well… 哦…
[08:18] we know what they have in common now, don’t we? Genetics. 现在我们可知道她们 有何相同之处了,对吧?遗传
[08:21] House belonged to the mother. Donna’s lived here alone since the mother died. 这房子属于她们的母亲 自母亲去世后 堂娜便一个人住在这里
[08:26] Joan lived in Henderson. The real action’s around back. 琼住在亨德深 近期行动是到了这附近
[08:32] ^If the highway was the dump site… this is the primary. 如果公路那边是弃尸现场的话… 那这里就是原始案发现场了
[08:38] Makes sense. 很有可能
[08:39] The blonde’s lacerations were filled with glass 金发女郎身上的 伤口满是玻璃碎
[08:42] She went through that door. 她应该是从门这里撞穿了出来
[08:44] From inside out. 而且是从里面出来的
[08:51] To take out one of these doors, you need some serious momentum. 要把这么一扇门给撞得粉碎 动力可要够大才行
[08:54] No doubt. I’m gonna collect the glass, then I’ll start with the doorframe. 这点毫无疑问 我去把这些玻璃收集起来 然后就检验门框处
[08:59] How are you at solving puzzles? 你会怎样砌拼图?
[09:01] – You’re the puzzle guy. – I have a hint. 你就是造拼图的人 我给你们个小提示
[09:03] When they cool sheet glass, they lay it out on tin. 平板玻璃在冷却时 是平铺在锡上的
[09:07] So the side that kissed up to the tin will fluoresce under UV. 也就是说铺在锡上面 那一层玻璃,在阳关紫外线 照耀下会发出荧光?
[09:11] It’s still a long two days at the lab. 这也最起码要在 实验室花长长的两天啊
[09:13] I got some imprints on these blood spots here. 我在这些血迹上面 发现了一些印迹
[09:18] Looks like the killer may have stepped in Donna’s blood 似乎凶手还践踏 上过堂娜的血迹上面一般
[09:21] Or…maybe her sister stepped in it. 又或者… 也许是她妹妹踏足其上的
[09:23] There was blood on Joan Mark s’ right shoe. 在琼的右边鞋子 上面就有血迹
[09:28] That would place Joan at the house. 那这点就可以证明 琼当时在这件房子里
[09:30] And establish a timeline. 时间线也成立了
[09:32] ^If Joan did step in Donna’s blood, 如果琼的确是曾踏足 在了堂娜的血迹之上
[09:34] then Donna was injured and bleeding while Joan was still walking around. 那么在堂娜血流 不止奄奄一息之时 琼就是仍能信步闲庭?
[10:06] Sweet-and-sour pork. 糖醋猪排
[10:09] Smells fresh. 闻起来还是挺新鲜的
[10:17] More sweet-and-sour. 还是糖醋味道的
[10:19] Mostly sour 醋味大点
[10:21] Single servings in the back. Spoiled. 单人份量的放在后面,变质了
[10:25] Family-sized boxes… 家庭装大小的盒子…
[10:28] ..in front. 摆在前面
[10:29] One or two days old. 摆在前面 大概有1到2天了
[10:34] What do you think? lncrease in appetite or… 你怎么看?是促进食欲呢…
[10:38] perhaps a guest? 还是邀请客人?
[11:05] Universal remote. 全球定位遥控系统
[11:08] She could do everything she wanted from this chair but cook a roast. 除了烧烤外 她坐在这里便可运筹帷幄了
[11:12] We already know she cooks like I do. 我们至少已经知道 她煮东西跟我差不多
[11:14] Takeout on speed dial. 轻松拨电话,等便当
[11:16] Pottery Barn. <陶器房>
[11:18] Lillian Vernon. Magnolia. <莉莲.弗农>,<木兰花>
[11:20] Yafa Ren. <杰夫钢笔>
[11:21] She’s a catalogue junkie. We’re on the same mailing lists. 她喜欢收集这些目录 看来我们又有共通之处
[11:24] Catalogues…the internet. 目录…互联网
[11:27] Mail order. 邮购
[11:29] Takeout. 1,200 miles on her car. 便当 车行驶了1200英里
[11:33] Agoraphobic, maybe? 看来她对外界环境有恐惧症?
[11:35] Or… 又或者…
[11:36] – she just doesn’t like people? – Ah, that’s you talking. 她不喜欢人? 这点居然从你嘴里说出
[11:42] I’ll haul in her PC. Check her e-mail. 我会把她的电脑拖走 看看上面的电子邮件
[11:45] Look in on her social life. 查查她的社交方面
[11:52] Hey… 嘿…
[11:54] the toilet seat’s up. 厕所的盖子掀起来了
[11:59] There was a man here. 曾经有男人来过
[12:06] Nick. 尼克
[12:09] – Tell me what you got. – Coroner said it’s cut and dry. 说说你有何发现 验尸官说尸体经 已检验完毕并已封好
[12:12] – Bullet severed an abdominal artery. – Trajectory? 是子弹严重损伤其腹部动脉 弹道轨迹呢?
[12:15] Front to back. Round entered an inch to the right of the umbilicus. 从前到后 从肚脐右边一寸处穿入
[12:20] Bullet’s with Ballistics. Vega’s got the widow. 子弹正在子弹鉴证科检验 韦格已经找到了死者的遗孀
[12:23] They’re ready for us. 准备好和我们见面了
[12:24] Jimmy left early. Before I got up. 吉米很早就离开了 我当时还没起床
[12:27] When he didn’t come home for dinner, 而当他没回家吃晚饭
[12:30] I just figured that he got himself a deer. 我还以为他给 自己打了只大鹿
[12:32] Did he go by himself? 他是自己去的吗?
[12:34] He took a day off of work in the middle of the week? 他在一星期的中间时刻 向工作单位请了一天假?
[12:37] Well…um…we had both been laid off recently. 嗯…我们最近都被解雇了 他曾经从事保险业
[12:41] He was in insurance.
[12:43] He…he was an auditor. 是个…精算师 你丈夫怎么 处理事业这种情况?
[12:47] How was your husband handling that?
[12:49] Oh, you know, he was OK. 他还算泰然
[12:51] I mean…er… 我是说…
[12:53] we had to borrow money from his folks to pay the rent. 我们不得不向一些 老友借钱来付租金
[12:56] That was hard on him. 这点才让他觉得难为情
[12:58] I have to call them. I haven’t called them. 我得给他们电话 但我又没打成
[13:01] – l… – Mrs Jasper… 我… 杰斯泊太太…
[13:02] was your husband an experienced hunter? 你丈夫作为猎人经验丰富吗?
[13:05] Yes. 是的
[13:07] Since he was a kid. 他从小就开始打猎了
[13:09] He always looked forward to deer season. 一向都期待猎鹿季节的
[13:13] But…with the baby an’ all… 但是…因为要带孩子 还有别的一些原因…
[13:15] he missed the last few. 他上几年的 猎鹿季节都没打上猎
[13:18] It’s me… 都是我的错…
[13:20] isn’t it? 是不是?
[13:23] I encouraged him to go. 是我鼓励他去的
[13:25] I thought that it would help him take his mind off things. 我还以为这样可以让 他不想那些不开心的事
[13:33] What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办?
[13:41] Can you think of any reason James wasn’t wearing his safety vest? 詹姆斯没穿安全服 你对其中的原因有没有头绪?
[13:45] No. 没有
[13:49] I mean, he was always…so careful. 他一向都是…很小心的
[13:52] It doesn’t sound right. 这点给人感觉不对
[13:57] ^If you’re here about the blood on Joan Mark s’ shoe, 如果你来这里是想来 问问关于在琼鞋子 上面的血迹的话
[14:00] I already told Sara. 我已经告诉莎拉了
[14:01] Backed up. 她已经回去了 我来这儿是来看看在 堂娜颈上的外来DNA的结果的
[14:03] I’m here about foreign DNA on Donna Mark s’ neck.
[14:05] Oh…well, on that, I got an lD. 哦…这方面吗 我帮你查出了个人来了
[14:09] You found a match in CODlS? 你在DNA联合检索系统 上面找到符合记录?
[14:11] No, but I ran a DNA profile on both victims. 没有,但我对两名 受害者的DNA都进行了备案
[14:14] What do all sisters have in common? 你说姐妹之间 有什么是有共通的?
[14:16] DNA.
[14:18] You’re saying that Donna’s sister scratched her? 你是说是堂娜的 妹妹抓伤她的?
[14:22] No! 不要!
[14:23] Meow! 不要!
[14:26] So…did I solve the case? 那么…我是不是破案了?
[14:29] No, Greg. You didn’t. 格雷格,你没破到案
[14:31] But you’ve helped. 但你帮上了忙
[14:38] Brass…l heard the database kicked out a temporary restraining order. 布拉斯…我听说数据库 那里搜索出了 琼控告他前男友的…
[14:42] Joan Marks against her old boyfriend. 短暂拘留记录
[14:44] I’ll do you one better. Gavin Pallard had one against her. 还有个更好的记录消息 加文.帕拉德也控告过她,也有记
[14:47] – Tit for tat. – They both filed last month. 针锋相对 他们都是上个月进行备案的
[14:50] Hey… 嘿…
[14:52] wanna find out why? 想知道为什么吗?
[14:54] Don’t mind if I do. 我还真想,希望你别介意
[14:56] See this? 看到这个了吧?
[14:58] I didn’t get this French kissing. 我可不想要这种法式接吻
[15:00] Joanie had a temper 琼脾气不好
[15:02] Punctuated her sentences with throwing furniture. Made it hot, you know? 有时说几句话就会乱扔家具 让局面更加升温 我们分了手又和好
[15:07] We’d break up to make up
[15:09] What about the last time? 那最后一次呢?
[15:11] Look, since the whole TRO business… 自从她那些类似甲状 腺疾病的脾气爆发之后…
[15:14] ..she’d been in my house three times. 她来过我家三次
[15:16] – Couldn’t stay away – According to you. 我逃都逃不开 这是你的说法
[15:20] – When did you see her last? – Yesterday. Dodged a coffeepot. 你最后是什么时候见到她的? 昨天,当时就给我扔了 咖啡壶,我躲了过去
[15:24] – She hit the road. – What was she driving? 她然后就开车而去 开的是什么?
[15:26] My Thunderbird. I’d lent it to her and used my bike. 我的雷鸟车 我把车子借了给她 自己反而用摩托
[15:29] But…you know… 但是…
[15:31] I’d like it back now. 我现在想要回来
[15:34] When we find it. 我们找到就可归还
[15:35] Did she tell you she was going to her sister’s? 她有没有告诉你 她要去她姐姐那里?
[15:39] No. 没有
[15:41] Why would she go there? It’s oil and water. 她为什么要去那里? 她们俩水火不容的
[15:44] Joanie liked action. 琼喜欢动粗
[15:45] Real partier. The last party Donna went to was her third birthday. 她们可是真正的“一对” 堂娜最后一次参加琼的 派对是她三岁时候的生日派对
[15:49] What about you? You been to Donna’s house recently? 那你呢?你最近有 没有到过堂娜的家?
[15:52] No. Boring. 没有,那里无聊透顶
[15:54] She’s always glued to her computer. 她总是粘在电脑面前
[15:58] Joan thought Donna owed her rent. The house was in both their names. 琼认为堂娜欠了她租金 因为那房子她们俩都有份
[16:03] May l 我可以…
[16:04] see the bottom of your shoes? 看看你的鞋底吗?
[16:06] Why? 干吗要看?
[16:08] Why not? 有何不可?
[16:17] (Sighs)
[16:22] I like the shoes. 我喜欢你这双鞋子
[16:24] I like ’em enough to get a warrant. 足够让我们取得一张搜捕令
[16:28] I was just calling you. 我刚给了你电话?
[16:31] – You were? – I carved your bullet out of that hunk of tree. 是吗? 我把子弹从你扛 回来那颗大树上挖出来了
[16:34] You know, a bullet’s only this big. Y’all gave me a pound of redwood. 子弹只有这么大 但你却给了我这么大一颗红杉
[16:38] – That’s cottonwood. – You should know. 那是棉白杨 你应该知道的
[16:40] You wanted Nick to chop down the tree. 是你要尼克把整棵树砍下的
[16:42] – I did. – Tell us about the bullet now. 没错 说说子弹的情况吧
[16:45] Striations. Lands. Grooves. 条纹,表面,凹槽等
[16:47] I find some discoloration on the bullet’s tail. Check it out. 我在子弹的屁股后面发现了 一些变色痕迹,来看看
[16:50] Ah oxidation 氧化了
[16:53] Yeah. Copper-jacketed. Tail was exposed. 没错,子弹表面是铜 而尾部暴露在外
[16:56] Oxidation takes a lot more than 24 hours. 氧化要花的时间 可比24小时多得多
[16:59] It’s definitely older than y’alI’s crime scene. 这绝对是要比你们的 犯罪现场记录要老了
[17:02] How’s it going? 怎样了?
[17:04] We’ve got the wrong bullet, but the case seems a write-oft. 我们找到的子弹不对 但案子好像没有什么 其他有价值的线索了
[17:08] Nothing says it wasn’t a hunting accident. 没什么证据说明这 不是狩猎时造成的意外
[17:10] ^Insurance policy. A million goes to the widow. 按照保险政策 现在有100万归了那遗孀了
[17:12] She was crying poverty when she was in the money? 她都拿到钱了,而刚才 还在我们面前哭穷?
[17:15] There’s more. lt wasn’t purchased by Mr Jasper. 还有更多情况呢 这份保险并非杰斯泊先生买的 是她买的
[17:18] She bought it.
[17:19] Monthly instalments, taken on Mrs Jasper’s card. 每月分期付款 划帐用的是杰斯泊太太的信用卡
[17:22] He’s in the insurance business and she buys a policy behind his back. 他曾经从事保险业 而她居然背着他买保险
[17:27] We’ve got to find that bullet. 我们得把那颗子弹找出来
[18:28] Donna Marks was a telecommuter 堂娜通过家里和 工作单位的终端联网工作
[18:30] Liked to shop Mall order Over the phone 喜欢购物,基本都是 通过电话邮购
[18:33] I retrieved lots of e-mall confirmations 我找到了很多电子 邮件确认订单
[18:35] ^If she shopped online, why did she place orders over the phone? 如果她是在网上购物 那她为何要通过电话来定购?
[18:39] Need for human contact? 她需要跟人交流?
[18:41] – Without physical contact? – She spent time in chat rooms. 而又不用实际见面? 她花了很多时间在聊天室
[18:44] Book clubs. Home crafts. 读书俱乐部 家庭工艺社区
[18:46] Collected fountain pens. 收集钢笔
[18:48] Personal e-mails? 个人电子邮件呢?
[18:52] Only one buddy on her buddy list. 在她的亲友名单上面 只有一个亲友地址
[18:54] – Screen name’s Apollo. – Pull up his most recent. 网上的名字是阿波罗 调出最近的记录 应该是三天前
[18:57] That would be three days ago.
[19:01] (Reads) I know it sounds weird, but… 听起来可能你 会觉得有点怪,但是…
[19:03] my life began when I first heard your voice. 自从初闻你的声音 我的生活开始了
[19:06] When you said my name, it felt so right. 你说到我的名字之时 那感觉就好比你是专门 为叫我名字而生的般
[19:09] Did you feel it too? 你有否也有这种感觉?
[19:13] It’s easy to wear your heart on your sleeve when you’re not looking in his eyes. 知人知面不知心 尤其是根本看不到他之时
[19:18] He said her name. So their relationship must have extended beyond the computer. 他提到过她的名字 这么说他们的关系一定 是在跨越了电脑延伸了
[19:25] So, what do we know about this Apollo? 那我们对这叫 阿波罗的有何所知?
[19:27] You know that garbage? 你了解这些无用信息吗?
[19:29] – Those numbers at the bottom of every e-mail? – yeah 每封邮件下面的那些号码? 是的
[19:33] It’s actually a unique number that registers the location of the sender’s terminal. 这些其实是记录了发送 者终端位置的唯一号码
[19:37] – Ah address? – internet protocol address CSl has access 有地址? 网络协议上的 地址,但鉴证科有访问权限
[19:42] Seven different lP addresses means he used seven different computers. 有七个不同的IP地址 这么说他有七台电脑
[19:46] That’s strange. 这就有点奇怪了
[19:48] Could be a network. 可能是个网络
[19:52] 23000 Ganza Avenue, Ely, Nevada. 内华达州伊利刚泽大道23000号
[19:56] Western Nevada Correctional Facility 西内华达劳改场所
[20:00] Her Greek god is in the slam. 她这白马王子是囚犯
[20:05] Like it or not, prison is a business. 不管你喜不喜欢这么种说法 监狱其实也都是一门生意
[20:08] The facility is privately owned. Contract with the state. 设施是私人拥有的 只不过跟州里面 签订了使用协议而已
[20:11] Our aim is simple. Customer satisfaction. 我们的目标很简单 就是让顾客满意
[20:14] The key to a successful business. Word of mouth. 要成功经营 生意的关键就是如此 这是人们口首相传已久的了
[20:16] Criminals are cutting deals to get sent here. 罪犯甚至都愿意 为被送到这里而努力
[20:19] I imagine. It’s like a theme park. 我也想像得出来 这里就好像个主题公园
[20:22] The more guys through the turnstile, the more money we make. 有越多的犯人进来 我们挣的钱就越多
[20:25] So, as long as I’m in business, you’re in business? 这么说,只要我还在抓人 你们就有生意做?
[20:28] Ker-ching. 对极
[20:30] (Chatter)
[20:32] Are your inmates allowed to use e-mail anywhere else but here? 除了这里外 你们的囚犯还能 在其他地方使用电子邮件吗?
[20:36] Personal computers are prohibited. 这里禁止有个人电脑
[20:38] But they’re allowed to surf the web, send and receive e-mail? 但他们在这里可以上网冲浪 发送接收电子邮件?
[20:41] Only at these terminals. All internet activity is strictly monitored. 只有在这几台终端可以 所有互联网上的活动 都是被严密监视住的
[20:45] The blouse comes in Laguna blue, Amazon green or Tahitian red, our most popular colour. 这上衣是湖兰加亚马孙毛呢绿 还有塔希提红 这是我们近来流行的颜色
[20:50] How would you like that shipped? 你希望以何种方式运送呢?
[20:52] UPS? Overnight? UPS(快递公司)吗? 过夜收货?
[20:58] Something tells me state funds aren’t your only source of revenue. 听说州基金并非 你们仅有的收入
[21:02] We have contracts with several retailers. Perfectly legal. 我们跟很多零售商有协议 当然都是正当合法的商人
[21:05] So, let me get this straight. 我直说吧
[21:07] I receive a catalogue in the mail. 我在邮件中收到了 很多目录
[21:10] I call a toll-free number to place an order, 我然后拨打了 免费电话下订单
[21:12] and I’m giving my personal credit card information to a… 而我的信用卡信息 就全都是说给这里这些…
[21:16] hello-I’m-doing-timeilife operator? 终生监禁或者是判刑 数年的囚犯“接线员”?
[21:18] Once orders are sent to the fulfilment centre, only the retailer has access. 一旦这些订单被送至配货中心 那便只有零售商有 访问用户权限了
[21:21] All right. Let’s cut to the chase. I’m investigating the deaths of two women, 好吧,我们再转到案子上面吧 我正调查一宗涉及两名 年轻女孩死亡的案件 其中一位相信是跟你们其中 一名囚犯有某种程度的联系
[21:27] one of whom was having a relationship with an inmate.
[21:29] I need to speak to him. 我要跟他谈谈
[21:31] His e-mail alias is Apollo. 他邮件上的别名是阿波罗
[21:33] – I’ll check the log. – That comes to $174.93 我检查一下记录 一共是174.93美元
[21:37] Thank you for calling 谢谢您的来电
[21:39] I’m sorry, I can’t help you. 对不起,我帮不了你
[21:42] – I can get a warrant. – lt won’t do you much good. 我可以取得许可令的 那也没用
[21:45] Mickey Rutledge, aka Apollo, was released three days ago. 米奇.鲁特雷吉 别号阿波罗,三天前释放出去了 嘿
[22:07] Hey.
[22:09] Hey. 嘿
[22:11] – How’s the glass puzzle going? – Still putting it together. 玻璃拼图怎样了? 还在想方设法拼一块啊
[22:14] I’m just doing a trace on Donna Mark s’ clothing and I came across this fibre. 我刚才给堂娜的衣服作检测 无意中发现了这根纤维
[22:18] Look at this cross section. 看看这横断面
[22:21] Triangular 三角状
[22:23] That means it can’t be clothing fibre. 这么说这不是衣服纤维
[22:26] Yeah. Short and coarse. 没错 这纤维太短也太粗糙
[22:28] Car upholstery? 车子里面的座垫?
[22:30] Yeah, but that still doesn’t get us anything. 对,但这东西也没什么 线索可以提供给我们
[22:33] We found the vics near the freeway. We’ve been thinking vehicle transport. 我们发现死者是在高速公路附近 从一开始我们便认为是 通过汽车将尸体转移的了
[22:37] Well, it’s from black upholstery. 嗯 这是从黑色座垫取下来的
[22:39] What colour was the boyfriend’s Thunderbird? 那“男朋友”的雷鸟是什么颜色的?
[22:42] I’ll ask him. And his lawyer. 我会问他,还有他的律师
[22:44] The blood from his shoe was consistent with Donna Mark s’ DNA. He was at the house. 他鞋子上的 血迹跟堂娜的DNA一致 他当时去过那房子
[22:49] Really? 是吗?
[22:51] What about the blood from Joan Mark s’ shoe? 那琼鞋子上面那些血迹呢?
[22:53] Also a match. 也吻合
[22:56] Joan and Gavin both stepped in Donna’s blood. 琼和加文都踏足上了 堂娜的血上面
[23:00] – Fine. I went there. – We already know that. 好吧,我是去过那里 这点我们已经知道了
[23:02] We’re looking for, “Fine, 我们要问的是:“好吧”
[23:05] I went there “我是去过那里”
[23:06] and…” “然后…”这后面部分
[23:08] My client went there after the fact. He was looking for his girlfriend. Didn’t find her. 我的当事人 是在案发后到那儿的 他在找女朋友,但却找不到
[23:13] Right. 是吗?
[23:15] – He found a crime scene. – Broken glass. 他发现了犯罪现场 破碎的玻璃
[23:18] A pool of blood. 还有一滩血
[23:20] – But you didn’t call 911. – I was scared. 但你并没有拨打911 我当时吓坏了
[23:22] I took off. 我吓得立即跑了
[23:24] Besides, there was a restraining order against me. 此外,我还在假释期
[23:28] Gavin, what colour’s your car? 加文,你的车是什么颜色?
[23:30] – Your missing Thunderbird. – Blue. Why? 你那辆丢失的“雷鸟” 蓝色的,怎么?
[23:33] ^Interior? 里面呢?
[23:34] Black. Did you find it? 里面呢? 黑色.你们找到它了?
[23:37] – Not yet. – But we will. 还没有 但我们会找到的
[23:39] OK. The tree is a point of reference. 好了,这棵树是一个参照物
[23:42] Yeah, and since the bullet didn’t hit the tree 是的 因为子弹没有集中这棵树
[23:44] and the blood’s to the west, 而血迹却在向西方向
[23:46] then the through-and-through defines our search area. 这就可以限定出 我们要寻找的区域
[23:50] The furthest drop of blood is here. 最远的血迹是在这里
[23:54] The spatter seems to be confined to a 45-degree angle. 血迹限定出 45度角的区域
[23:57] So the bullet should be somewhere between your rope and mine. 因此,子弹应该在 你我拉的绳子之间
[24:02] Yeah. We’ve reduced a 360-degree crime scene to a 45-degree angle. 没错.我们已经把360度的 犯罪现场限定成45度了
[24:08] Congratulations to us. 那就“恭喜”我们吧
[24:10] It’s still a needle in a haystack. 但这还是犹如大海捞针一样
[24:48] Nick… 尼克 怎么?
[24:50] Yeah?
[24:52] Let’s pack it up. The bullet couldn’t have gone this far. 算了吧,子弹 不可能飞出那么远的
[25:00] Hey. Saw your Tahoe. I didn’t expect to see you guys back here. 嘿.又到“塔湖”来了 没想到你们会再回来
[25:04] Just…uh…tying up a few loose ends. 只是想找找…零碎的证据
[25:07] Maybe this’ll help. 这消息或许能帮上忙
[25:08] James Jasper didn’t purchase a hunting licence. 詹姆士没有申办狩猎许可证
[25:12] Well, he was out of work. Maybe he was trying to save money. 他失业了,或许他想省钱
[25:15] A licence is 24 bucks. Hunting without one is a $1,000 fine and six months in jail. 一张许可证24块 无证狩猎要罚款1000 外加六个月的“皇家饭”
[25:19] Ooh! 噢!
[25:20] Oh, well, that’s not worth the risk. Maybe he wasn’t up here to hunt. 可不值得冒这个险 或许他不是来狩猎的
[25:24] We haven’t heard a single shot. 我们没听见有枪声 那些猎人呢?
[25:26] Where are these hunters?
[25:28] You only hunt deer at dusk and dawn. 在黎明和黄昏 你只能捕到鹿
[25:30] Right. Right. Feeding time. 没错,那是“觅食时间”
[25:32] It’s when they’re out in the open. And other game? 鹿在那时候出来觅食 那其它动物呢?
[25:35] This time of year, only deer’s in season. 每年的这个时候 只有鹿一种猎物
[25:37] Take off those vests if you want. 先把背心脱下来吧
[25:39] No-one hunts during the day, 这时候没人来狩猎
[25:41] but the coroner placed Jasper’s time of death at 2pm. 但法医确定杰斯泊的 死亡时间是下午两点
[25:45] Yeah. It’s an odd time for a hunting accident. 是的,那时候发生 狩猎意外真是很奇怪
[25:55] Hey. Brass is holding the boyfriend on a TRO violation. 嘿,布拉斯扣留了死者的男友
[25:59] I’m going to the lab to process the prints from the toilet seat. 我去实验室检验 马桶圈上的指纹 那家伙声称他很快就离开了 并没时间“方便”
[26:02] Guy claims he was in and out. No time to make a pit stop.
[26:05] – I processed the prints. – You did? 我检验过那些指纹了 检验过了? 没一个与琼的男友吻合 什么?
[26:08] – They’re not a match to Joan’s boyfriend. – What?!
[26:10] But we do have a match. 但与某个人是吻合的
[26:12] Donna’s cyber boyfriend. 堂娜的“网上男友”
[26:15] – I thought he was in jail? – Just released. His parole officer brought him in. 我还以为他在坐牢? 刚释放不久 是他的保释官带他来的
[26:19] You’re fishing. I just got out of the joint. I was never at Donna’s. 你们在无中生有 我刚从大牢里出来 从没到过堂娜家
[26:23] We found your fingerprints on the toilet seat in her bathroom. 但在她洗手间的马桶上 我们发现了你的指纹
[26:26] What are you gonna do? Arrest me for flushing the toilet? 你们要怎么样?以用过 那个马桶的罪名逮捕我吗?
[26:31] Well, unfortunately, I can’t arrest you for lying. 不幸的是,我不能以 撒谎的罪名逮捕你
[26:34] Help me out here. 快把我从这里救出去 米奇,你有权利请律师 但如果你没隐瞒什么
[26:36] Mickey, you have the right to an attorney, but if you’re not hiding anything,
[26:40] I suggest you answer their questions. 我建议你 还是回答他们的问题
[26:42] (Sighs)
[26:45] Look, we met over the internet. 我们是在网上认识的
[26:49] We had a lot in common. 我们有很多共同的爱好 堂娜深知我的情况
[26:51] Donna understood my situation.
[26:53] When I told her I was getting out… 我告诉她我是刚从…
[26:55] she invited me over. 她却邀请我去她家作客
[26:59] No-one’s ever brought me flowers. 没人给我送过花
[27:02] She served takeout. What do I care? It wasn’t chipped beef. 是她请我去的 我还担心什么? 这又没什么大不了的 味道怎么样? 糖醋牛排,我最喜欢的
[27:11] – How is it? – Sweet-and-sour pork. My favourite.
[27:15] She invites you for lunch. Everything’s great. 她邀请你去吃午餐 气氛一直很好
[27:17] And somewhere between the fortune cookies and sunset 但在享受完美餐和黄昏之间…
[27:20] Donna and her sister are both murdered. 堂娜和她妹妹都被人谋杀了
[27:25] Thoughts? 对此有何想法?
[27:27] Huh. I think the sister’s a piece of work. 她妹妹是个“厉害人物”
[27:29] As soon as we finish eating, she shows up… 我们吃完午饭后,她就来了
[27:33] with an attitude. 还怒气冲冲
[27:35] – This is my house too! – I’m paying the taxes. 这也是我的房子! 房租是我付的
[27:39] Who the helI’s this? 这家伙是谁?
[27:40] First thing I learned in the joint – when inmates fight, you make yourself invisible. 在监狱里我首先学会的就是 当室友吵架时 你最好当自己是“隐形”的
[27:45] I got out. 于是我就离开了
[27:46] Six months ago, Donna Marks ordered a sweater 六个月前,堂娜从 “木兰”服装店…
[27:51] and two scarves from Magnolia Apparel. 定购了 一件运动衫和两条领巾
[27:53] You took the order. 定购电话是你接的
[27:55] I took 50 calls a day. 我每天都接到50个电话
[27:57] How many of your callers invited you home and served you Chinese food? 那有多少个会邀请 你到他们家里吃中国菜?
[28:04] When Donna placed her order for the clothes… 堂娜定购衣服的时候…
[28:07] she gave you her e-mail address, didn’t she? 她还给你了 电子邮件地址,对吗?
[28:10] Yeah. She was lonely. 是的,她很孤独
[28:13] She struck up a conversation with me 她想和我谈谈
[28:15] Reached out. 来慰藉寂寞
[28:17] Hey… 嘿…
[28:19] you know, I don’t usually meet girls like Donna. 堂娜这种女孩 我是很少能遇见的
[28:23] She was nice. 她很不错
[28:25] She was vulnerable. 她也很脆弱
[28:27] No social life. No friends. Not even a cat. 没社交生活,朋友 甚至连只猫都没有
[28:30] All she had was her work 她唯有的 就只有她的工作
[28:31] She ordered from catalogues so she had something to look forward to. 她从网上定购 这样就让她对事物有所期待
[28:35] You know, Mickey… 米奇…
[28:37] I don’t think your intention was to kill. 我认为你并不会杀人
[28:39] All of your priors are for non-violent activities, right? 你所有的前科都是 “无暴力”的行为,对吗?
[28:43] Look, I’ve been in the system. I know the law. 我坐过牢,我也懂得法律的
[28:46] I admit, I was there. 我承认,我曾去过那里
[28:49] So what? 那又怎样?
[28:56] You know where to find me. 你们知道去哪儿找我的
[29:04] I’ll keep my eye on him. 我会看紧他的
[29:10] Joan’s boyfriend, Gavin Pallard, blood on his shoe and a TRO. 琼的男友加文 在他的鞋处发现有血迹
[29:14] Donna’s boyfriend, Mickey Rutledge, opportunity and a rap sheet. 堂娜的男友米奇 有作案的机会和犯罪前科
[29:18] Both hid the truth until confronted with the evidence. 在见到证据之前 两个人都在隐瞒事实
[29:22] Well… 是的…
[29:24] we know we have two liars. 我们已经知道有两个“大话王”
[29:28] Do we have a killer? 那么凶手呢?
[29:36] Hey. 嘿
[29:38] Point of impact. 撞击点
[29:42] It’s…uh… 这个…
[29:45] ..65 inches… 长度一共是…
[29:47] from the base. 65英寸
[29:50] – So, what does that tell us? – Well, Donna was 5′ 6″. 这又能告诉我们什么? 堂娜身高是5英尺6英寸
[29:54] ^If she was thrown through that glass, the point of impact would have been lower. 如果她是滚出玻璃的 那撞击点就比较矮
[30:02] She had multiple incised wounds. 她身上 有多个碎片造成的伤口
[30:05] The only contusion was on her forehead, suggesting that’s where contact was made. 唯一的擦伤是在她额头上 这表示那里是第一接触点
[30:09] So she was upright when she went through the door. 所以她穿过 玻璃门时是站着的
[30:15] She walked through it. 她是走着穿过去的 你是说,这是意外?
[30:17] You saying it was an accident?
[30:19] – It’s your science. – Nice work. 这只是你的观点 干得不错
[30:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:22] PD found Pallard’s Thunderbird hidden off the 169, five miles from the dump site. 警察局在169公路 发现那辆藏匿的 “雷鸟”,距离抛尸点5英里
[30:27] Hook up with Auto Detail. Tow it in. 通知汽车拖运部把车拖进来
[30:38] Radiator’s cracked. 散热器破裂了
[30:40] That might explain why Joan bought coolant twice in the last week from a convenience store. 这或许能解释上 周琼为何在自助店 里买了两回的冷却剂
[30:45] – We ran her credit cards. – Well… 我们查过她的信用卡 那 最后一个驾驶车的人 冷却器是满的
[30:48] whoever drove this last filled up the radiator fluid,
[30:51] but instead of coolant, they used water. 但他们还可以 用水来代替冷却剂
[30:53] Either someone unfamiliar with the car or… 要么是不熟悉这辆车的人…
[30:57] ..someone in a desperate situation, maybe. 要么是一个“狗急跳墙”的人
[30:59] Radiator cap. I’ll print it. 冷却器盖,我会搜集指纹的
[31:02] Good. 好的
[31:04] Grab me a sample of fluid too, will you? 再给我来点那液体的样本
[31:10] Gunshot residue. 开枪后的遗留物
[31:12] Expect the unexpected. 预料之中与预料之外的
[31:15] GSR on the clothing means the victim was shot at close range. 从衣服上的“合成橡胶”看 死者是在非常近的距离被射中的
[31:20] So now what? We’re thinking murder? 现在如何?这是谋杀吗?
[31:22] Or suicide. 或者自杀
[31:25] He never fired his rifle. What did he shoot himself with? 他的“来福枪”并没有开过 那他是用什么向自己开枪的?
[31:28] OK. 好吧
[31:30] But if he was murdered, we should have found some evidence 如果他是被谋杀的 我们就应该找到…
[31:33] of the killer at the crime scene. 凶手在现场留下的证据
[31:35] Whoever shot him would have been eyeball to eyeball. 不管谁向他开枪 与死者都是面对面的
[31:38] Who could have gotten that close without a struggle? 谁会使死者在那么 近的距离不作出反抗?
[31:41] Exactly. 没错
[31:43] It’s somebody he knew. 一定是死者认识的人
[31:45] I’m gonna call on Vega. See if he’s checked out Mrs Jasper’s alibi. 我去打电话给维佳 问问他是否整理出杰 斯泊夫人的供词了
[31:49] – OK. – I’ll meet you at the car. 好的 我在车上等你
[31:51] – Hey, Nick. – Hey, Sara. 嘿,尼克 嘿,莎拉
[31:53] How’s your case going? 你的案子办得怎么样了?
[31:55] You ever try to print a radiator cap? 你试过在 冷却器盖上取指纹吗?
[31:57] Smudge city. 这城市污染那么严重
[31:59] Yeah. Yeah, I know. It’s impossible. 我知道,这简直不可能
[32:01] But it’s just a radiator cap, so… 但只是个冷却器盖而已… 你先去休息会儿吧 谢谢
[32:04] – give yourself a break. – Thank you.
[32:06] Sara… 莎拉…
[32:09] ..you gotta get out more. 你一定会搜集到的
[32:18] So you got this water from a radiator? 这是你从冷却器里拿的?
[32:20] Yes. 是的
[32:22] It ain’t no Rocky Mountain spring. 可这并不是冷却剂
[32:24] – What is it, Greg? – A nasty sodium count. 这是什么,格雷格? 一种含有钠…
[32:27] Potassium. Phosphorus. 钾磷物质
[32:34] You’ve got that look. What did I say right? 你又迷惑了 我说得没错吧?
[32:41] OK. Thanks for the info. 好的,谢谢你的情报
[32:43] We’ll keep you posted. 我们会跟你联系的
[32:45] Well, Mrs Jasper’s alibi checks out. 杰斯泊夫人的供词出来了
[32:47] She was at work from 0am to 6pm. 她从早上十点 工作到下午六点
[32:49] Ate lunch at her desk. 她是在办公室里吃午饭
[32:51] She didn’t kill her husband. 她没有杀她丈夫
[32:53] Murder for hire? 那雇人谋杀呢?
[32:55] A pro would have shot him in the heart. 职业杀手会 一枪击中他的心脏
[32:58] This guy was shot in the gut. 死者是腹部中抢
[33:00] Bullet didn’t come close to his spinal cord. 子弹距离脊椎也不近
[33:06] Wait a minute. Abdominal injuries take time to bleed out. 等等,腹部中 抢会流长时间的血
[33:09] It would take 10 minutes for haemorrhagic shock to set in. 出血十分钟 才会出现出血性休克
[33:12] He would have been mobile. 他还可以行走的
[33:14] Right. But he never moved. 没错,但他却没有走
[33:16] He was in front of this tree when he was shot. He didn’t try to reach his car 中抢时他是站在这棵树前面 但他并没往他的车走去
[33:20] or get help, he just… 或者是呼救,他只是…
[33:23] ..sat down and waited to die. 坐着等死
[33:25] Yeah. 是的
[33:28] Yeah, I see where you’re going here. 我知道你在指什么
[33:30] His injuries and his behaviour aren’t consistent with murder, 他的伤口和行为 与谋杀的假设不相符
[33:33] but they’re not consistent with suicide either. 但与自杀的假设也不相符
[33:37] 99 out of 100 suicides by a gun – muzzle to the mouth, bullet to the brain. 99%的自杀者都是用 抢对着嘴,一枪击中大脑
[33:42] There’s always just that one. 多数情况都是这样
[33:44] Look… 听着…
[33:46] suicidals want it quick and painless. 自杀者希望快速 而无痛苦的死去
[33:48] Bleeding to death is slow and painful. 流血至死是缓慢而痛苦的
[33:51] Not to mention he never fired his rifle. 而且他的枪并没有开过
[33:53] No, the weapon we found was never fired. 不,只是我们找到的 枪没开过而已
[33:57] That’s a big stretch. 这样更离谱了
[33:59] He brought his rifle plus a spare? 这把“来福枪” 他用来作“候补”的?
[34:01] He shoots himself in the gut. 他对着自己腹部开枪
[34:05] Leaving himself time to hide the weapon. 让自己有时间把枪藏起来
[34:08] There’s no blood trail. And what did he do with the spare? Throw it up a tree? 但地上并没有血迹 那他是怎么处理那另一把枪的? 把它扔到树上吗? 扔到湖里怎么样? 对了
[34:15] How about the lake?
[34:18] Yeah.
[34:20] Yeah, OK. Heads up. 好的,小心
[34:31] I’ve just marked our search area. 我刚定位出要寻找的区域了
[34:37] You know… 你也知道…
[34:39] even if your theory’s right, 即使你的理论正确
[34:41] we still haven’t explained the insurance policy purchased by the wife. 我们也还没解释 得通这太太买保险的事
[34:46] (Tapping)
[34:49] Hey! 嘿!
[34:51] Metal on metal. 好像有金属碰撞到
[34:56] – Hold on, let me give you a hand. – OK. 等等,我来帮你 好
[34:58] CATHERlNE: it’s right there 就在那下面
[35:00] NlCK: yeah I got it I got it 好了,拿到了,拿到了
[35:06] Whoa… 哇…
[35:08] Water pistol. 水中之枪
[35:10] Well, we never found the bullet, but we found the gun. 我们找不到子弹 但却找到了子弹
[35:26] Mr Jasper committed suicide. 杰斯泊先生是自杀的
[35:31] And the wife’s out a million bucks. 杰斯泊太太 那100万分文无获了
[35:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:37] Mrs Jasper… 杰斯泊太太…
[35:39] you purchased a life insurance policy on your husband, 你给你丈夫买了 份生命保险
[35:44] in which you are the sole beneficiary. 而在这份保险中 你是唯一的受益人
[35:47] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[35:51] We have the actual application for the policy… 我们有你申请购买 此份保险的申请表…
[35:55] with your signature. 上面还有你的签名
[35:57] Ma’am, you are aware that insurance policies exclude suicide? 女士,你很清楚自杀 不在保险范围之内的吧?
[36:02] Your husband… 你丈夫…
[36:04] staged his death… 精心策划了他的死…
[36:06] to…look like a homicide. 好看起来…像是他杀一般
[36:08] As a beneficiary… 作为受益人…
[36:12] if you knew of his intentions to… 如果你是知晓…
[36:15] ..take his own life… 他有意图终结 自己的生命的话…
[36:18] that would constitute fraud. 这就会形成诈骗罪了
[36:20] ^If I knew, I would have stopped him. 我知道的话我就阻止他了
[36:23] Jimmy was everything to me. 吉米就是我的一切
[36:26] I didn’t…l didn’t buy the policy. I didn’t know about his plans. 我没有…没有买那份保险 我不知道他有这些计划
[36:31] Hi. 嗨
[36:33] NlCK: Hi. 嗨
[36:37] Do you wanna explain this? 你想解释一下吗?
[36:39] Sure. 是的
[36:43] Mrs Jasper, when you claimed your husband’s personal possessions, 杰斯泊太太 在你领取丈夫个人遗物之时
[36:47] you signed a release form, yeah? 你曾签署过 一份领取表格,对吧?
[36:51] I ran that form through our questionable documents lab, 我把这份表格在我们 可疑文件鉴证科进行过鉴证
[36:54] and I crosschecked your signature with the signature on the insurance application. 并反覆对比你在这份文件上的 签名和保险申请单上面的签名
[37:01] It’s not yours. 上面的签名不是你的
[37:03] Your husband must have forged it. 那份文件上的签名 应该是你丈夫伪签的
[37:06] I also checked with the insurance company. 我还咨询了保险公司
[37:10] Your husband opened the account. 是你丈夫开立的帐户的
[37:14] Why? Why? 为什么?为什么?
[37:16] I don’t understand that. Why did he do that? 我不明白 他为何要这么做?
[37:19] Because he knew that if he had bought the insurance, it would have sent up a red flag. 因为他知道如果是以 他的名义买保险的话,就会 引起怀疑而不能获得受理
[37:24] So, what you’re saying is… 所以,你们是说…
[37:29] ..that my husband… 我丈夫…
[37:32] killed himself for me? 是为我而自杀的?
[37:36] Yes, ma’am. 没错
[37:44] It may sound funny, but I’m proud of it. 我为此而自豪 虽然这听起来可能有点好笑
[37:46] It took a year to put in my new fertigation system. 我花了一年时间才正式开始 建设新的加肥灌溉系统
[37:49] It mixes the fertiliser with the irrigation system. 就是把肥料混在 灌溉系统里面一同施用
[37:52] How about that? Economical and practical. 既经济,又实用,怎么样?
[37:54] What you’re looking for is over here. 你要找的东西在这
[38:01] Cars are always overheating on this stretch. 开那么长一段路车子 通常都会过热的 而所有人都认为水是免费的
[38:04] And everyone thinks water is free.
[38:06] What do you use in your fertiliser? Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium? 你的肥料中用了什么成分? 氮,磷,还有钾怎么配置?
[38:09] Standard 6-10-10 mixture. 通常的6:10:10的混合比例
[38:12] Mr Willoughby… 威洛比先生…
[38:14] would you mind if I fingerprint your spigot? 你不介意我对你的 水龙头进行指纹采集吧? 这个问题可没人问过我?
[38:17] No-one’s ever asked me that before.
[38:39] Thirsty? 口渴吗?
[38:41] I’m good, thanks. 我很好,谢谢
[38:43] I wouldn’t drink it either. 我也不要喝
[38:44] I wouldn’t even put it in my radiator. 我甚至也不会把 这些水放进我的散热箱里面
[38:48] I don’t have all the pieces yet, Mickey, but… 米奇,虽然我还没收集了 解完所有细节,但是…
[38:51] I’ll tell you what we do have. 我倒可以告诉你们 我们现在确实所知的有什么
[38:53] – You’re an ex-con. Get the hell out! – Don’t listen. 你曾经是囚犯,快滚! 别听她说
[38:56] This is my house. This is my life. 这里是我家,这是我的生活
[38:58] You’re so desperate you date through the computer. 你电脑前来的 约会真是不可救药
[39:01] Then you end up with him. Pathetic! 你这一生就和他一起潦倒吧 真是可悲!
[39:04] We know that Joan scratched Donna. 我们知道琼抓伤了堂娜
[39:07] We also know that Donna died first. 也知道是堂娜先死的
[39:09] I didn’t kill her. 我没杀她
[39:11] That’s right. You didn’t. 没错,不是你杀的
[39:14] – You are so selfish! – Get your hands off me! 你好自私! 把你的手放开!
[39:17] Donna’s death was an accident. 堂娜之死完全是意外
[39:18] Oh! Aaargh! 噢!啊!
[39:21] But Joan went off on you. 但琼却怪罪于你
[39:24] And up to that point you hadn’t done anything wrong 到这时为止 你还没犯任何过错
[39:27] – So what went wrong? – lt wasn’t my fault. 那到底怎么了? 不是我的错
[39:31] – She’s dead. – You are going back where you came from. 她死了 你就给我回到你原来呆的地方
[39:40] Rehabilitation was working for me. 我刚出来 名誉正在恢复期间
[39:42] Put a guy in that position… 在那环境…
[39:44] He’s got to go all the way. 他必然是尽全力阻止
[39:47] Aaargh! 啊!
[39:49] (Neck snaps)
[39:54] You figured if you hid the bodies, you’d be in the clear. 你以为只要把尸体藏好 便可以置身事外,保持清白
[39:57] BRASS: But you didn’t have a car 但你没车
[39:59] Joan did. 琼有
[40:14] You could have just backed oft. Let Joan make the call. 你何不后退 让琼打电话?
[40:20] I would have landed myself right back in the joint. 这样的话我只会又回到那个地方
[40:23] – You don’t know that. – Come on. 这点你也不确定吧 别胡扯了
[40:25] Who’s gonna believe a guy like me? 谁会相信我这样一个人?
[40:28] A guy like me. 我这样的人呗
[41:36] Hey, it’s Sara. 嘿,我是莎拉
[41:39] I was thinking… 我想知道…
[41:41] You wanna go out…somewhere? 你想不想出去…外面走走
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme