Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] You’re gonna like my room. 你会喜欢我的房间的
[00:16] You can see the entire Strip from my balcony. 在阳台上面 能看到整个街道
[00:19] And the bed. 还有我的床
[00:22] I usually don’t do this. 我通常不这么做的
[00:25] I mean, especially with somebody that I just met. 我是说 特别是和一些我初识的家伙
[00:27] Yeah? I could tell that just by looking at you. 是吗? 看着你我就看得出这点
[00:30] (Elevator pings)
[00:34] Come on. Don’t worry. 来吧,别紧张
[00:36] All right? You can trust me. 好吗?你可以相信我的
[00:38] – OK? – Promise? 懂不懂? 你保证?
[00:41] I never lie. 我从不说谎
[00:45] You… 你…
[00:47] are so bad. 好坏
[00:50] Yeah. I am. 没错我是
[01:05] Hey. 嘿
[01:07] Dispatch says “suspicious circs”. 分遣部门说有 “可疑情况”
[01:09] Yeah.
[01:10] An anonymous called 911 at the same time the couple found him. 没错 在那对男女发现情况 同时有匿名人士拨打911
[01:13] A male voice said, 电话里面是男性声音
[01:15] “A man has collapsed at the Devon. Hurry.” 说:“有人在德文郡 这里晕倒了,请赶快来”
[01:18] – Where’s the man? – He’s unconscious, but breathing. 那人呢? 他昏迷不醒,但一息尚存
[01:22] So paramedics took him to Desert Palm Hospital. 护理人员把他送到 “沙漠椰”医院了
[01:24] No bullet wounds, no knife, nothing. 没有枪伤,也没有刀伤 根本一点伤痕都没有
[01:27] – You got a name? – Bob Fairmont. Upscale home developer. 知道他的名字了吗? 鲍勃.费尔蒙,高消费住房开发商
[01:30] “A Fairmont home, you’ll never roam”? His billboards are everywhere. “住在费尔蒙开发的家 除家外你还想到哪徜徉? ”他的广告牌到处都是
[01:33] They took these pictures before they moved him. 在把他送去医院前 他们拍下了这些照片
[01:40] Well, this is as phoney as a Chappaquiddick neck brace. 这手法真是低级
[01:43] See how the clothes are all bunched? 看这些衣服 都捆成一束了
[01:45] Collar’s off to the side. Leg fabric’s gathered. 衣领偏向了一边 腿那块都卷到了一块
[01:48] It’s impossible to re-dress an unconscious person to look like they dressed themselves. 要帮不省人事的人穿衣服 而又要弄得好像是他们 自己穿好的一样是不可能的
[01:53] Notice anything about the suit coat? 在这西服上 你有发现什么吗?
[01:57] Unless he’s going to court or church 除非是上法庭或去教堂
[01:59] there’s no way he buttons all three buttons. 不然是不可能 把三颗扣子都扣起来的
[02:01] Very good, Jim. 非常不错,吉姆
[02:04] Why do they think they can fool us? 他们凭什么以为 这样可以骗得过我们? “你是谁?” “你是谁?” “你是谁?”
[02:38] I’m gonna go to the hospital and talk to Fairmont’s wife. 我得去去医院 跟费尔蒙的妻子谈谈
[02:42] Call me if you learn anything. 有发现就给电话我
[02:44] Hey, guys. 嘿,伙计们
[02:46] I just pulled the manager out of a restaurant. 我刚从餐厅的 经理处套出了口风
[02:48] Bob Fairmont was staying in room 2927. 鲍勃当时是住在2927号房间
[02:51] Catherine’s parking the car. 凯瑟琳正在泊车
[02:53] Let’s go up. 我们上去吧
[02:54] We’ll meet you there. 我们在上面见
[02:56] OK. 好
[03:05] Mr Fairmont was staying in Murder Central. 费尔蒙先生是住在“谋杀中心点” (意指“走廊尽头,通常靠楼梯或防 火梯
[03:07] Murder Central? “谋杀中心点”?
[03:09] – You never heard that phrase? – lf I did, would I have asked the question? 你没听说过这个词组? 听过的话我还问这个问题干吗?
[03:13] Sara, you’re with me in here. You guys get the elevator. 莎拉,你和我进去 你们俩到电梯那里
[03:17] – All yours, girl. – Thanks. 都交给你了,姐妹 谢谢
[03:23] Sara doesn’t know what Murder Central means any more than I do. 莎拉肯定也和我一样对 “谋杀中心点”这词不明所以
[03:26] Oh, Nick, give it up. 算了吧,尼克
[03:28] We got a death imminent to worry about. 我们关心的应该是找出 要几乎要致人死地的原因
[03:31] My husband’s in surgery. Can’t this wait? 我丈夫还在动手术 这些能不能等到以后再谈?
[03:35] I’m sorry. No. He was found under suspicious circumstances. 对不起不能 他是在可疑情况下被发现的
[03:38] Do you have any idea who may have re-dressed him or moved him? 你知不知道会是谁帮他穿上了 衣服并且搬动他来到电梯的?
[03:41] He usually goes with women who look a lot like me. 他总是和一些看上 去十分像我的女孩一起的
[03:44] Only younger. 不过这些女孩要比我更加年轻
[03:47] And I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve been flattered by that at times. 有时有些人还因为 这样而赞我养颜有术 事实上我不知多尴尬
[03:51] Do you have a name? 你有没有这些 女孩任何一个的名字?
[03:53] I was very much on the outside of that part of his life. 他这方面我向来不愿过问
[03:58] I see. 我明白了
[04:09] I know. The room’s talking to us. 我知道 这房间在跟我们说着话吗
[04:12] They had champagne. 他们准备了香槟
[04:14] They were celebrating something. 是在庆祝些什么吧
[04:22] No lipstick on either glass. 在两个杯子中都没有唇印 而911那边说打电话报警的 的确是个男人的声音
[04:24] 911 did say it was a man’s voice that placed the call
[04:29] Smell the musk? 有没有闻到一些麝香味?
[04:31] Hint of bleach 有一些漂白粉味道
[04:36] Sexual intercourse. 性交
[04:41] SARA: They kept the drapes open. 窗帘一直开着 一个已婚男士 居然毫不担心有人…
[04:43] A married man who’s not worried about…
[04:46] photographs, long lenses. 会用长镜头拍下照片?
[04:48] Well, he’s either careless or… 他要不然便是大意 要不然便是…
[04:50] arrogant, maybe. 过于自大
[04:53] Or he has a death wish. 又或者自己想找死
[05:02] 34C.
[05:05] ^If he was with a woman, 如果他当时是和个女人在一起
[05:08] who was the guy on the 911 call? 那打电话给911的男人是谁?
[05:12] Hand me that magnifier. 把放大镜给我 谢谢 发现什么了?
[05:14] Thank you.
[05:17] What have you got?
[05:18] See those white specks? 看到这些白色粉末没有?
[05:24] What do you think? Cocaine? 你认为是什么?可卡因?
[05:26] No, I don’t think so. 不,我看不是
[05:29] How can you tell just by looking? 你就这么看 怎么辨识得出来?
[05:32] Never you mind. 你别管
[05:41] Let’s just get this to Trace. 把这些送去检验部门吧
[05:47] OK. We’re done in the elevator. You guys need a hand? 好了,电梯那里搞定了 你们要不要帮忙?
[05:51] Do you want to dust the champagne bottle? 你不如帮我们取取 看香槟瓶子上面的指纹?
[05:54] The average American hotel room is covered with stains invisible to the naked eye. 基本上每个美国的酒店 房间都有肉眼不可见的污迹覆盖
[06:00] Yeah, but they’re not all biological. 没错,但不一定都是生物 学上的污迹(血迹,精液…)
[06:02] Some are soda stains, food stains, whisky stains. You know. 有些是苏打水弄出来的 有些是食物的,有些是威士忌
[06:05] No matter how clean or expensive the room seems, 不论看上去那些房间有多高级干
[06:08] that’s why I always travel with Nonoxynol-9. 所以我旅行时总是带备 有Nonoxynol-9(一种杀精剂)
[06:10] You sound Like you’re making a commercial. 怎么说的好像 是拿这行混饭的一样 尼克,帮我们熄灯好吗?
[06:13] Nick, hit the lights, will you?
[06:18] OK. We’re Looking for the freshest stains. 好,我们来找找看有什么 新鲜热辣的污迹留下
[06:21] Soda, maybe. 这也许是苏打水
[06:23] Maybe champagne. 这可能是香槟
[06:25] Someone’s little soldiers. 也许是某人的“精子小兵”
[06:27] Not fresh 但不是新留下的
[06:29] Dry 干燥了
[06:31] More champagne. 又是香槟
[06:40] GRlSSOM: Hmm 嗯
[06:42] Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight. 闪闪的星光星星亮 这里的星光首先来
[06:47] OK. 好
[06:48] I’ll let you guys do the collection. 就让你们把证物都收集了吧
[06:50] Oh. Thanks a lot. 噢,那可真是多谢
[06:53] Oh, and, Sara. 还有,莎拉
[06:55] Last hotel room nearest the stairwell. Easy entry and egress for an intruder. 近楼梯间的最后一间酒店房间 对入侵者来说进进出出都很方便
[07:00] And if the victim fights back, 50% less chance of being heard. 如果受害人想反击 有50%以下的可能 是没有人能听到声响
[07:05] Rooms only on one side. Murder Central. 在一边的那些房间 “谋杀中心点”啊
[07:15] You are so busted. 我对你真是佩服得 “五体投地”
[07:31] – I gave this to Trace. Why do you have it? – Because I deal in DNA 我把这些交给检验 追踪部门了,为什么到你手里了? 因为我负责进行DNA检验
[07:35] The smallest sliver of epidermal tissue. 这些是外皮组织的 最细小的薄片
[07:38] – This is skin? – Scalp skin. 那些是皮肤? 头皮
[07:42] ^Itchy. Can be embarrassing in social situations, 头皮发痒,在社交场合 可真是令人尴尬之事
[07:45] especially if one is wearing a dark shirt. 特别是穿着黑衣服的时候
[07:47] Dandruff. 是头皮屑
[07:50] Good chance whoever moved the guy into the elevator… 不管是谁把这家伙 搬到的电梯里面…
[07:53] had a bad case of seborrhoea. 他大有可能有皮脂漏的毛病 而且情况颇糟
[07:56] Thanks. 谢谢 嘿,凯瑟琳,你说莎拉会 愿意和我一同出去吗?
[08:00] Hey, Catherine. Do you think Sara would ever go out with me?
[08:03] Sure. 当然会
[08:05] As long as you don’t tell her it’s a date. 只要你不告诉她是约会的话
[08:09] WARRlCK: Hey Oath? 嘿,凯瑟琳?
[08:10] Are you on this Fairmont case? 你是不是负责处理费尔蒙一案?
[08:12] House mogul caught with his pants on? Yeah. 如果你说的是那个被发现 时身上本来只穿有短裤的 房地产大亨的话?那是的
[08:14] I’m just roiling to the hospital to get his clothes. Why? 我正要去医院取 他那身衣服,干吗?
[08:17] The Fairmont house was one of my first calls three years ago. 三年前,费尔蒙曾经 是我开始加入鉴证科 首批调查报案人之一
[08:20] Are you serious? For what? 你不是说真的吧? 当时怎么回事?
[08:22] Shots fired. He shot himself while he was cleaning his gun. 枪支走火,在给自己的 枪搞清洁时他射中了自己
[08:25] – Wow! – Yeah. 哇! 没错
[08:28] After tonight, I’m wondering if that’s what really happened. 但今晚之后我便怀疑当时 发生的情况是否确实如此
[08:31] I’m gonna pull his file and check it out. 我得去取出他的档案查查
[08:33] Let me know. 有情况通知我
[08:34] I will. 好的
[08:35] NlCK: Nice shot. 这一炮干得不错
[08:38] Reservoir’s still wet. “水库”还湿着呢
[08:40] Why did he throw it? 他为何要扔了它?
[08:42] I’m only impressed if he aimed. 我只是对他是否对 准了来射印象深刻
[08:44] I wonder if the woman has any idea she left her DNA behind. 这女人知不知道 自己会留下DNA下来的
[08:47] Not rocket science. The man’s inside, the woman’s out. 这些算是常识吧,男人进去 当然就会带出女人的东西来了
[08:52] Wife says the guy’s a player. She doesn’t know the women. 他妻子说死者是个运动员 她不认识那女人
[08:54] Did you tell her about the 9 tape? 你有告诉她关于有人 打电话到911报警的事吗?
[08:56] The male voice? I just got back from Central Dispatch. The tape’s lost. New computer system. 那把男人的声音?我刚从 中央分遣局回来,没有录音带了 采用了新电脑系统
[09:01] Any ear witnesses? 那有没有人耳闻了?
[09:02] The dispatcher says it could have been a woman whispering. 分遣人员说 可能是女性在低语
[09:05] Or a very old person, gender indeterminate. 也可能是个很老的老人 性别上还不能确定
[09:09] That’s about as good as an eyewitness. 这跟目睹证人的 证供也有得一拼了
[09:11] (Rhone rings)
[09:14] Grissom. 我是格里森
[09:17] What? 什么?
[09:19] I’ll be right there. 我马上来
[09:21] No lunch. 没午饭吃了
[09:23] GRlSSOM: We got a time? 知道死亡时间没有?
[09:25] All indications are he was brain-dead from the time he collapsed at the hotel. 所有迹象显示 自他在酒店那里晕倒 他便已身处脑死状态
[09:30] – From? – Ah artery outpouches 什么原因? 动脉膨胀
[09:31] Blood floods the subarachnoid space 血液倒涌入蛛网膜下隙
[09:34] The heart still beats, but the brain’s dead. And it doesn’t regenerate. 心脏虽然还在跳动,但脑部却 已死亡,也没能再起死回生 外伤造成的动脉肿胀? 或者因被感染?
[09:38] Aneurysm from trauma?
[09:40] ^Infection?
[09:41] Genetic predisposition. Both parents went that way. 可能是遗传下来的毛病 他父母都是这么去的
[09:44] It increases a person’s chance of stroke tenfold. 这样的遗传会有10倍 更大的可能让后代病发
[09:46] He Looks Like an athlete. 他看上去有运动员的体质
[09:49] Brain-dead at 88, otherwise healthy and strong. 在38岁脑死,而如果他 没死的话是健康强壮
[09:52] Is this a Frankenstein? 这岂不是“科学怪人”?
[09:54] I was wondering when you’d ask. 我正想知道你 何时会问这问题呢
[09:57] Prime donor candidate. Next of kin signed off. 一流的器官捐赠人 由他的近亲签字受让的
[09:59] How many organs did they take? 他们取走了多少器官?
[10:01] – Eight in under two hours. – Man, those harvest doctors move, don’t they? 在两小时内取走了8个 是那些大丰收的医生动刀的吗? 快,快!
[10:05] Go, go, go!
[10:07] Here comes the liver. Ready with a basin. 现在是肝脏,准备好盆
[10:10] And here we go. 来了
[10:11] New basin, please. 拿个新盆来
[10:14] Ready and…you got it. Here we go. 准备…来了,来了
[10:17] I’ll notify the PD about the organs. 关于器官那方面我先通知警察
[10:24] So, I was thinking… 我在想…
[10:28] ..maybe we could take our break at the same time. 也许我们可以一起休息一会
[10:31] Later this shift. 换班之后
[10:33] Together. 一起
[10:35] Sure. 好啊
[10:37] Really? 真的么?
[10:43] Semen. No surprise there. 精液 这可不怎么让人惊讶哦
[10:46] Well, without the DNA sample from the hotel guy, this test is pretty useless. 没有酒店那家伙的DNA样本 这测试其实可以说一点用都没有
[10:52] I am more interested in who the woman is. 我更有兴趣想 知道那女人会是谁
[10:55] Just Like the bra, I’m gonna need a reference of her DNA in order to do anything. 正如那个胸罩 要让我能有所作为总得 有她的DNA来做参考啊
[11:00] What the heck…? 怎么…?
[11:01] What? 什么?
[11:03] Stripes. 条纹
[11:07] Stripes? 条纹?
[11:09] Transverse white bands that appear six weeks after the onset of symptoms of toxicity. 毒性发作六星期后 出现的横向白色条痕
[11:13] – You got a closer view? – Hm. 你近距离看过了吗? 嗯
[11:22] SARA: They look like Mees lines to me 我看上去觉得是横向黑线 (中毒后二至四周指甲出现的症
[11:24] Could be liver mortis. 可能是血迹沉淀 (可能为氰中毒)
[11:26] Or white striae, indicative of heavy metal poisoning. 又或者是白条细沟 大有可能是重金属中毒
[11:28] You can’t count on a photo to draw that kind of conclusion. We need the body. 你不能凭藉一张照片 便得出这样的结论 我们需要尸体进行检验才行
[11:34] Don’t take this wrong, Dr Robbins, 罗宾斯医生 我说的话您不要误会
[11:36] but how do you release a body that’s been re-dressed and dumped in an elevator? 但你怎可以把一个被人抛在电梯 身上又很明显是别人给穿的衣服 的
[11:40] I deal with cause of death, which was an aneurysm. 我只是负责检查死因 而他的死因就是动脉肿胀
[11:43] And therefore natural. 这样的死因是正常的
[11:45] And, based on that, his body is released to a mortuary. 基于这点,他的身体 被转移到太平间了
[11:48] And the whole transplant thing didn’t raise a flag. 而且他这些器官被转移 走也并不让人觉得有何异常
[11:51] I thought I’d raised a flag with the good doctor 我还以为当我 说我要去通知警察时
[11:54] when I told him I was going to notify the Police Department. 一个好医生会 已经提高了警惕了呢
[11:57] But evidently I miscommunicated again. 但很明显 我又没交代清楚了
[11:59] Great. 很好
[12:04] All may not be lost. Here. 也许并不是一切都失去了,看
[12:06] Body of Robert Fairmont 罗伯特.费尔蒙的尸体
[12:09] released at 0400 hours 在4点钟移送至
[12:11] to the Desert Haven Mortuary. “沙漠避风堂”停尸间
[12:13] I know that place. 我知道这地方
[12:14] ^If they haven’t embalmed him, we could still test his blood for poisoning. 我知道这地方 只要他的尸体还没涂上防腐药物 我们还是可以测到他的 血液看他是否中过毒的
[12:17] Good. I’ll drive. 太好了,我去开车
[12:22] You’re not coming? 你不来吗?
[12:25] You found it, you run with it. 是你发现问题的 就由你去跟了
[12:27] You can do it. Take Nick. 你能行的,带上尼克吧
[12:29] OK. 好吧
[12:35] How long’s he been in here? 他在里面有多久了?
[12:38] 92 minutes at,600 degrees. What exactly was it you wanted to see? 在1600度的高温下 都呆了有92分钟了 你们到底想看什么?
[12:41] – His fingernails. – I’m very sorry. 他的手指甲 那就抱歉了
[12:44] Who approved this cremation? 谁批准了将尸体焚化的?
[12:47] His wife, Julia Fairmont. 他太太,茱莉亚.费尔蒙
[12:50] The same person who approved the organ transplants. 跟同意进行器官 移植的又是同一人
[13:16] – You told me your husband was in surgery. – He was. 你告诉过我你丈夫 是在做着外科手术中的 当时的确是
[13:19] Surgery to take his organs, not to save his Life. 是取走器官的外科手术? 而不是拯救他生命的手术?
[13:22] He was technically… 从医学角度来说 他当时已经…
[13:24] dead. 死了
[13:26] He wanted to donate his organs. I was following his wishes. 他希望捐赠出器官 我只是遵循他的遗愿
[13:31] Why are you being so hostile? 你们为何好像充满敌意?
[13:33] Someone was poisoning your husband. 有人给你丈夫下了毒
[13:35] What? 什么?
[13:38] We don’t know the dose or the duration. 我们现在搞不清楚 毒药的剂量和持续时间 但我们却弄明白了 毒药的类型 我们对你丈夫的 遗骸进行了检测
[13:41] But we do know the type of poison.
[13:44] We processed your husband’s remains.
[13:46] Most poisons would be completely burned off by cremation 大多数毒药在尸骨 焚化后会完全蒸发掉
[13:49] But heavy metals are very resistant to heat 但重金属的毒却非常抗温
[13:54] This heavy metal is called…selenium. 这种重金属叫做…硒
[13:57] Did you notice that your husband’s breath might have been garlicky? 你有没有注意过 你丈夫呼吸出来的 气体有大蒜的味道
[14:01] Garlicky? 大蒜?
[14:03] The body will excrete dimethyl selenite. It smells just like garlic. 人的身体这时会排泄出 二甲基亚硒酸钠 闻起来正是大蒜味的
[14:08] No. 没有
[14:10] Did you notice the white stripes on his fingernails? 那你又有没有注意到 他的手指甲上有白色的条纹?
[14:15] We didn’t see each other a Lot. 我们不是经常见的
[14:18] Bob was busy building his company. 鲍勃忙着搞自己公司的事务
[14:20] Did that bother you, him never being home? 他似乎从不在家这点… 是不是很让你反感?
[14:26] I think it would bother any woman. 我觉得任何女人 都会有这感觉的吧
[14:29] Did you know that the most common choice of premeditated murder among women is poison? 你知不知道 一般有预谋进行谋杀的女人中 大多数的共同选择都是投毒?
[14:34] They cite its passivity. 她们认为这样比较无源可考
[14:39] I did not poison my husband. 我没有对我丈夫下毒
[14:41] You cremated his body. 是你焚化了他的尸体
[14:43] He wanted to be cremated. I cremated him. 是他要火葬的 所以我就火葬他了
[14:45] He wanted to donate his organs. I did that, too. 也是他要捐赠器官的 所以我也照做
[14:48] Now, if there’s nothing else, I will be at home preparing for my husband’s memorial service. 没有什么其他事的话 我想我该呆在家准备 为我丈夫吊丧事宜了
[14:54] Do you want us to notify you? 到时要不要我们 给你通报些情况?
[14:57] Of what? 什么情况?
[14:59] When we find out the exact amount of selenium given to your husband, 等到我们找出给你 丈夫服用的硒的确切含量 以及投毒时间 时候给你通报这些
[15:03] and over what period of time.
[15:05] I thought you couldn’t tell. 我还以为你们 查不出来这些
[15:07] Your husband’s gone, but his organs are still out there. 你丈夫的身体虽然已经不在 但他的器官还在
[15:11] Oh, good, yes. 噢,那好啊
[15:13] I would Like to be notified. 你们就通报我好了 老实点告诉我好了 我是不是会死?
[15:22] Straight up, am I going to die?
[15:24] You have only a small fraction of the poison that was in your donor’s body. 你只不过是沾染了 你捐赠人身体极小一部分毒素
[15:29] One organ. With nothing new coming in, 只是一个器官罢了 没有新毒素进入的话
[15:31] it should work its way out. 你的身体会自我调节好的
[15:32] I must have had a hundred tests. How did you doctors miss this? 我应该测试了都有100遍了吧 你们这些医生怎么会弄错?
[15:35] A heavy metal Like selenium is so rare that it’s not part of our screening protocol. 像硒这样的重金属元素很稀有 所以我们的显像 设备是不能识别的
[15:41] You don’t Look Like a doctor. 你看起来不像个医生
[15:44] No, sir. No, I’m not. 先生,我的确不是
[15:46] I’m Nick Stokes. I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. 我叫尼克,拉斯维加斯 罪案鉴证科的
[15:49] – I’ll be right outside. – Thank you, Doctor. 我出去吧 谢谢,医生
[15:54] I was hoping I might be able to get a sample of that new kidney of yours. 我希望可以取得 你新肾脏的一点样片
[15:58] A sample? 样片?
[15:59] Biopsy. A sliver. 只是进行活组织检查 很薄的一片而已
[16:01] You mean open me up again? 你的意思是又要对我开刀?
[16:03] Maybe…an invasive scope. 也许… 只需要用光刀切除
[16:05] The only way I can get an accurate barometer of the poison in Mr Fairmont’s system 我唯一可以获知在 费尔蒙先生的人体系统里面 毒素的确切份量的方法
[16:09] is through one of his organs. 就是通过他 其中一个器官检测了
[16:12] I’m sorry, young man, 对不起,年轻人
[16:14] but this is my kidney now. 这现在是我的肾了
[16:16] I waited four years 我已经等了4年了
[16:18] I can’t have anyone cut into me for it. 我不能让别人再对我 开刀取走哪怕只是一小部分
[16:20] I just can’t. 真的不行
[16:22] No, hey. Yeah, I understand. 我能明白
[16:25] Thank you for your time. 谢谢您宝贵的时间
[16:29] I Like your watch, man. That’s cool. 我很喜欢你的表,很好看
[16:32] it broke while I was down in surgery 在动手术时它摔着了
[16:33] Stuck on o’clock. Think the Lord’s trying to tell me something? 停止在了11点处 我想这是上帝要告诉我些什么吧
[16:39] Yeah. Get it to a watch repair shop. 对啊 拿去手表修理铺修修吧
[16:45] I hope you get to feeling better, Mr Mercer. 希望你身体逐渐康复 莫塞先生
[16:58] Nick struck out on the kidney. I got four no’s over the phone 尼克去了医院看肾那边的 受益人同不同意 我打电话已经有4人拒绝了
[17:02] and one yes from a recipient in lllinois. Heart. 而其中一名伊利诺斯州 心脏移植受益人同意
[17:05] Useless. Heart has no memory for poison. 这没用,心脏不会 保存有毒素的
[17:07] Why can’t we cut the middleman and just check the wife’s house for selenium? 我们何不直接了当 去查看他妻子的房子 看有没有硒元素?
[17:12] All right. I know something about constitutional law. I get probable cause… 好吧,我知道宪法 我只是觉得可能…
[17:16] Sara. 莎拉
[17:18] I was just Looking for you. Still up for a break? 我刚在找你 还有时间休息吗?
[17:21] Sorry, Greg. A hot case. 对不起了 格莱格,有棘手的案子
[17:23] I’m going to Look at Nick’s champagne bottle. How’s our DNA? 我要去检查一下 尼克收集来的香槟酒瓶 你的DNA那边怎样了?
[17:26] Uh, the inside-outside, we’re still looking for a reference for comparison. 关于那插进去抽出来 带出的液体方面我们 还需要参考DNA进行对比
[17:30] But the epidermals are looking promising. 但头皮 那边似乎颇有希望查出
[17:33] Nice. 不错
[17:34] You wanna clue me in? 能告诉我是怎么一回事吗?
[17:37] Sara and I are just going out for dinner. 莎拉和我要去共进晚餐
[17:39] On the case, Grego. 我是说案子方面,格莱格
[17:41] Oh. Right. 哦,对
[17:49] Excuse me, 你好
[17:50] I’m Claudia Gideon, Bob Fairmont’s secretary. I came for his property. 我是克劳迪娅.吉迪恩 鲍勃.费尔蒙的秘书 我是来领取他的遗物的
[17:55] Sorry. Miss Willows already asked for it. 对不起,有个叫凯瑟琳的 小姐已经先你一步取下了
[17:57] His property is part of our investigation. I’m afraid I have to take it. 他的遗物是我们调查的一部分 恐怕我得先拿走了
[18:01] Fine. Just doing my job. 那好啊,我只是做我的工作而已
[18:03] Yeah, me too. Did you work for the Fairmonts three years ago when Mr Fairmont was shot? 我也是,三年前 费尔蒙先生被枪射中 那时你已经为他工作了吗? 我那天因病没来
[18:08] I was out sick that day.
[18:10] ^Interesting. 很有趣
[18:14] You have dandruff. 你有头屑
[18:17] Is that really proper etiquette? 你那算是正当礼节吗?
[18:20] It is when I’m on a case. 在我破案过程中,是的
[18:23] Do you mind? 不介意吧?
[18:26] Where did you say you worked? 你刚才说你在哪里工作?
[18:31] BRASS: I’m gonna ask you again. 我再问你一次
[18:34] Were you in that hotel room with Bob Fairmont? 你当时是不是跟 费尔蒙在那间酒店房间里面
[18:36] I was not, no. 没有,不是
[18:38] But you did re-dress him and place him in the elevator? 但却是你给他穿好了 衣服并且把他拖到电梯上的?
[18:41] – You don’t know what you’re talking about. – That’s dangerous to say to a scientist. 你知道自己在说什么没有 你这样对科学家讲话可大有危
[18:47] (Clears throat) Dandruff 头屑
[18:49] is nothing more than sloughed-off skin. 不仅仅是脱落的皮肤那么简单
[18:51] It has a nucleus, just Like a ceil in your arm or your big toe. 它包含有核子,就跟你受伤 或者大拇指上的细胞组织一样
[18:55] These 13 DNA markers 这头屑细胞组织上面
[18:59] from this dandruff cell 13个DNA标志
[19:01] are a match to the dandruff that I recovered from your sweater. 跟我从你的毛线衫上 取得的头屑DNA相吻合
[19:04] You were there… 你当时…
[19:06] at the hotel 确实在酒店
[19:12] OK. 好吧
[19:14] Mr Fairmont told me earlier that day to meet him in his hotel room at nine to pick up some papers. 那天早些时候 费尔蒙先生叫我 9点钟到酒店那里去取些文件
[19:20] When I got there, he was in bed, naked, 我到达那里之时 他躺在床上,浑身赤裸
[19:23] unconscious 昏迷不省人事
[19:25] He always told me “Reputation before health No scandals “ 他总是跟我说:“ 名声比健康更重要 闹出丑闻不好”
[19:30] I dragged him to the elevator. 于是我把他拖到了电梯
[19:37] Let me guess. 我来猜猜看吧
[19:40] You snuck out down the stairwell? 你是从楼梯间 偷偷溜走的吧?
[19:43] – Who was Fairmont partying with in that room? – I don’t know. 费尔蒙当时和谁在 那间房搞派对? 我不知道
[19:46] You won’t mind if we compare your DNA to the vaginal contribution 你不介意我们将你的DNA 跟我们在费尔蒙先生 房间那里发现的一个避孕套…
[19:50] of a condom that we recovered from Mr Fairmont’s room? 上面沾染的阴道 分泌液体对比一下吧?
[19:54] Sure, go ahead. 没问题,你们可以随意
[19:56] Good. We’d Like to show you something else. 很好,我们还打算 给你看看别的东西
[19:58] About that accidental shooting three years ago at your boss’s house. 是关于三年前在你老板的 房子发生的意外走火案的
[20:03] WARRlCK: in this re-enactment Fairmont shot himself while cleaning his gun 在这段案件重构片断中 费尔蒙是在清洁自己的 枪的时候射到了自己的
[20:09] The story just doesn’t add up. 可是这样一个 故事就不合情理了
[20:11] I think I fell for it because I was new 我当时想必是因为 是新手才相信了这故事
[20:13] and I wasn’t too eager to talk to another guy about him almost shooting off his manhood. 另外我当时也不是 太热衷跟个差点射掉了 命根子的家伙详谈
[20:20] This is the room as it was then. 这是房间当时的样式
[20:22] Based off of my crime scene photos. 是基于我对当时 犯罪现场拍下的照片重构的
[20:25] This is crime scene reconstruction new school 这是犯罪现场的重构图
[20:29] Works backwards. Reverse time. 正往回倒,时间是反向的
[20:31] The bullet hit here. 子弹打中了这里
[20:35] The only logical place for that bullet to have been shot from 子弹射出唯一 符合逻辑的地方
[20:39] is four metres away one metre high 是四米之外,一米高处
[20:43] He didn’t accidentally shoot himself Someone shot him 他不是意外打中自己的 而是有人开的枪
[20:47] We’re thinking it was you. 我们现在认为,这人是你
[20:50] The admission form from the ER, 09/06/98. 这份是98年9月6日 急诊室登记进入的表格
[20:53] The person who brought Fairmont in on the accidental shooting 在这次枪支走火中 送费尔蒙到医院的人
[20:57] was you 是你
[21:00] I didn’t shoot him. 不是我开枪射他的
[21:02] You didn’t poison him either. All these bad things just happen. 你也没有毒杀他 但这些不好的事却都发生了
[21:06] I’m on call 24 hours a day, OK. 好吧,我老实说吧,我一天 24小时都是随时待命的
[21:08] Mr Fairmont beeped me. I drove out to the house and I took him in. 当时费尔蒙先生传呼我 于是我开车到了 他房子把他带到了医院
[21:12] Where was his wife? 他的太太当时在哪?
[21:17] You’d have to ask her. 恐怕你们得亲自问她了
[21:20] Yes, I shot him. He was supposed to go riding with me. 没错是我开的枪 他本来应该跟我一同去骑马的
[21:23] He didn’t show up until two in the morning. No calls, nothing. 但那天他直到凌晨两点才回来 之前也不给我打电话什么的
[21:27] I was… 我当时…
[21:29] hurt. 觉得很伤心
[21:31] So, you just sat there in the dark 于是你坐在黑暗中
[21:34] and aimed south of his belt 瞄准了他左腰
[21:36] I just wanted to scare him. 我只是想吓吓他
[21:38] It was a business meeting. 我在开商业会议
[21:40] I swear. lt wasn’t Like before. 我发誓,跟以前不一样
[21:43] I was thinking about you the whole time. 我无时无刻不在想你
[21:46] So, why didn’t you tell the truth then? 那你那时为何不说出真相?
[21:48] I wanted to, but Bob wouldn’t Let me. 我也想 但鲍勃不让我这么做
[21:50] He said it would ruin his career. 他说这样会毁了他的事业
[21:52] Fairmont Family Estates. 他的费尔蒙家族庄园
[21:54] Well, I’m presenting this case to the DA, even if it is three years old. 虽然这案子已经 是三年前的老案子 但我还是得把这交给检察官
[21:58] My husband’s dead. 我丈夫死了
[22:00] We had our problems, but I loved him. I don’t… 我们是有问题存在 但我爱他,我…
[22:03] I don’t much care what you do now. 我并不在意你们要怎么做
[22:06] There’s two reasons a woman shoots a man. She either loves him or hates him. 女人对一个男人 开枪只有两个原因,要不然 便是爱他要不然便是恨他
[22:09] Or both. 或者两种感情兼而有之
[22:13] That’s the sample Catherine pulled off the secretary’s blouse 这是凯瑟琳从那秘书的 羊毛衫上面收集来的样本
[22:16] and the hotel man’s clothes. Same source. 这个是酒店那男子衣服上的 两者是同一来源
[22:19] The secretary moved the body. 是那秘书移动的尸体
[22:21] We just interviewed her. She copped to moving him. 我们刚给她做了审讯 她很合作 承认是她把他拖到电梯的
[22:24] We’re Looking hard at the wife and the poisoning. 我们现在更怀疑 他太太跟投毒案有关
[22:26] The secretary has dandruff. 那个秘书有头屑
[22:28] We know 我们知道这点
[22:30] Dermatomycoses seborrhoea. We got it. 头皮癣刺激生理泌脂 我们懂
[22:33] Topical eczemas Like that require prescription medication. 像这样的局部湿疹 需要指定药物治疗的
[22:36] The primary ingredient of those medications, selenium sulphide. 而这些指定药物最主要的 成分,正是硒硫化物
[22:42] I don’t feel right about doing this. 我觉得这样做不好
[22:44] This is your residence. Everything in Claudia’s office is your property. 这里是你的住所 克劳迪娅办公室所有的 一切都是你的财产
[22:48] She could be back from dinner at any moment 她随时都可能吃完晚饭回来的 不会花很长时间的
[22:50] This shouldn’t take long.
[23:27] That’s mine. 那可是我的东西
[23:32] Why do you keep your shampoo in your office? 你为何要把洗发水 放到办公室来? 而且还是满含有跟在 费尔蒙遗体上发现的 毒药元素的洗发水
[23:34] Shampoo full of the same poison found in Bob Fairmont’s remains.
[23:37] – I don’t know. – Ah, you have to do better than that. 我不知道 这么说不够吧
[23:41] Maybe I picked it up at the pharmacy on Lunch and put it there. I don’t know. 也许我是吃了午饭后 从药房拿了回来 然后落了在这了,我不知道
[23:55] Cream cheese. 奶油干酪
[23:59] Garlic cream cheese. 还是大蒜味道的
[24:01] Hides the bitter aftertaste. 可以掩盖住那些苦味
[24:10] It explains away his bad breath. 呼吸出来的 大蒜味也可以解释过去
[24:15] I did not poison him. 我没有对他投毒
[24:18] We’ll see. 我们会知道的
[24:20] Aren’t you going to arrest her? 你们难道不准备逮捕她?
[24:22] I haven’t done anything. 我什么也没做过
[24:25] Other than poison Bob. 除了毒杀鲍勃之外吗?
[24:27] Poison? I’m the one who looked out for him. 毒杀?是我帮他打点一切的
[24:30] You? I ran his home. I entertained his clients. 你?我帮他理家 给他的客户寻开心
[24:32] Who made all of his dental appointments? 他去看牙医 是谁帮他做的预约?
[24:35] His haircuts? Who got his taxes in on time? 他理发呢? 又是谁帮他准时纳税的?
[24:37] Who covered for his mistresses? 谁帮他掩饰情妇的? 他还需要什么情妇?
[24:40] Why did he need mistresses?
[24:42] Ladies, don’t go there. 女士们,别扯得太远了
[24:47] This is yours and these are yours. 这是你的 这些是你的
[24:49] There’s the door. 门在那边
[24:51] We build a case before we make any arrests. 要逮捕人 我们先要立案的
[24:57] Hey, Mr Mercer. 嘿,莫塞先生
[25:00] I got your message. You wanted to talk to me? 我收到你的信息了 你想跟我聊聊?
[25:02] Did you find out who poisoned Mr Fairmont? 你们找出是谁毒杀了 费尔蒙先生了吗?
[25:04] No. 还没有
[25:06] No, sir. I have found selenium in his office, 先生,还没有,我们在 他的办公室发现了硒
[25:08] but without actually knowing how much was in his system… 但无法确知在他人体 系统里面到底毒素含量多少
[25:12] What if I could tell you? 如果我能告诉你呢?
[25:15] My body’s rejecting the organ. 我的身体对他的 肾有排斥反应
[25:17] The doctor says it’s nothing to do with poison. It’s antibodies. 医生说跟毒素无关 而是身体产生的排斥
[25:21] I’m sorry. 听到这消息我很难过
[25:24] I told you this watch stopped while I was down in surgery. 我跟你说过,这块表 在我动手术时就不走了
[25:28] Funny 真是有趣
[25:31] It’s Like it knew all along the kidney wasn’t gonna take. 就好像它一直都知道 这个肾不适合我一样
[25:36] Anyway if there’s one last good thing I can do 但不管怎样 在我离开人世之前…
[25:38] before I leave this earth… 如果还能做一件好事的话…
[25:40] So… 我…
[25:42] I will do this. 愿意做
[25:48] Warrick won’t even split a sandwich with me, and this guy is willing to give us his kidney? 沃利克甚至连三文治都不愿 分点给我,而这位先生 居然愿意把他的肾捐出来?
[25:53] You asked for it. 这又是你自己要求的
[25:54] Yeah, that’s my point. 没错 我本来目的是要如此
[25:56] Carl Mercer risks dying sooner to help our investigation, but who protects his rights? 但莫塞先生愿意冒着更早离开人 世的危险来协助我们破案 但谁来保护他的权利呢? 他是有自由意志的
[26:01] He has free will.
[26:03] Well, so do l. I want to retract our request. 我也有,我要撤回这要求
[26:06] I don’t think any investigation for the dead is worth hurting the living. 我不认为为死者进行的 调查值得损害到还活着的人
[26:13] What? 怎么?
[26:15] SARA: Guys 伙计们
[26:16] You’re not gonna believe this. 你们一定不会相信的
[26:18] Often it is the simplest things that seem so difficult. 有时,越简单的事情 总会看起来越困难
[26:21] I was trying to match the partial from the champagne bottle to these known prints. 我本来是想将这些从 香槟酒瓶上取下的局部指纹 对比一下我们已知的指纹
[26:25] It was upside down. 这是颠倒过来的
[26:34] Must have grabbed the bottle 应该是有人抓住了酒瓶…
[26:36] upside down to pour 把瓶子倒过来倒酒
[26:49] So? 这么说?
[26:51] Who was he with? 他是跟谁在一起?
[26:52] Mrs Fairmont. 费尔蒙太太
[26:54] What? Player was in the hotel cheating with his own wife? 什么?死者在酒店是 跟他太太在一起“偷情”?
[26:59] I was trying to… 我是想…
[27:00] rekindle our marriage. 重新燃起我们的婚姻激情
[27:02] I got the room, 我订了房间
[27:04] brought the champagne. 带来了香槟
[27:06] Oh, yes. 噢,很好
[27:07] Yes. 太棒了 他于是在开商务会 议间隙到了酒店来见我
[27:09] He squeezed me in between business meetings at the hotel.
[27:12] You didn’t think to tell me that when we first talked? 这点我们首次谈话时 你并没打算跟我说?
[27:15] No, because you asked me about him being re-dressed in an elevator. 不打算,因为你只问到 我关于他被别人穿上 衣服拖到电梯一事
[27:20] And, besides, when I Left him, 另外,我离开他时
[27:21] he was…alive, 他还…活着
[27:23] watching the news. 看着新闻
[27:31] Oh, so he had a stroke alone after you left? 噢,这么说他是在你 离开后一个人中风的了?
[27:35] Argh! 啊!
[27:39] I’m not a doctor. I don’t know when he had it. 我又不是医生 我不知道他有问题的
[27:41] BRASS: CSl is testing that champagne bottle for selenium 犯罪现场鉴证科 正在对香槟酒瓶进行检测 看上面有没有硒元素
[27:44] I didn’t think poison caused strokes. 我可不认为 毒药能引发中风
[27:47] You seem to know a Lot about poison for not being a doctor. 看来你虽然不是医生 但是你好像知道 很多关于毒药方面的东西 我对很多事情都知道很多
[27:53] I know a Lot of things about a Lot of things.
[27:55] But that doesn’t mean that I killed my husband. 但这也不意味着 就是我杀了我丈夫
[28:00] Yeah. 没错
[28:02] But what never lies? 但有什么是永远不会说谎的呢?
[28:06] Fairmont had three gold crowns. 费尔蒙有三枚金齿冠
[28:09] They should have survived the cremation. 在焚化时应该能留存下来的
[28:11] At least partiality. Heavy metal, after all. 最起码会有局部留下 毕竟也属于重金属啊
[28:16] His wife 他太太 在太平间把 这几颗金牙都给取下来了
[28:18] had them removed at the mortuary.
[28:20] That’s a new meaning to the phrase “gold-digger”. 这看来是对短语“ 掘金者”的新解释啊
[28:22] Actually, that’s how the phrase got started. 事实上,“掘金者” 这成语正是由此而来的
[28:25] People used to dig up the bodies to extract the gold. 以前有些人是专门 挖开死者的坟墓从 死者身上把金子拿走的
[28:27] Now they just marry them. 不过现在这些人采用的 方式是嫁给了有金之人
[28:29] ^In some countries this would be enough to have her arrested for murder. 在某些国家 这些都已经足够以 谋杀的罪名逮捕她了吧
[28:33] What’s the most important component in a poisoning? 投毒过程最重要的是什么?
[28:38] Poison. 毒药
[28:39] Patience. 耐心
[28:43] (Groans)
[28:49] Mrs Fairmont? 费尔蒙太太?
[28:51] Mrs Fairmont, are you feeling OK? 费尔蒙太太,你没事吧?
[28:53] Yeah, I’m fine. Argh! 我没事,啊!
[28:55] Whoa, whoa, whoa.
[28:57] Maybe I just need to sit down for a minute. 我也许需要坐一会 先在车里面坐坐吧
[28:59] Sit down here in the car for a sec.
[29:03] Hey, girl, relax, relax, relax. 放松点,放松点
[29:09] Yeah, I need an ambulance. Vegas PD west parking Lot. 你好,我需要一辆救护车 地点是维加斯警察局西停车场
[29:36] What’s going on? I called the hospital. She’s been released. 怎么了?我给了医院电话 她已经走了
[29:39] ER doc gave her a shot of hydropazeen. Sent her on her way. 急诊室医生给她打了 一针二氧化氯消毒液 然后便送了她回家
[29:44] Hydropazeen? 二氧化氯消毒液?
[29:45] That’s an anti-emetic. 止吐药剂
[29:47] Used to counteract heavy metal poisoning. 是用来中和重金属中毒的
[29:50] Which means somebody’s been poisoning our suspect. 也就是说有人给我们的 嫌犯投了毒
[29:55] I don’t know how it happened. Maybe she poisoned herself. 我不知道是怎么回事 也许她是自己给自己下的毒吧?
[29:58] Why would she do that? 她为什么要这么做?
[30:00] Why would she hide my shampoo in my office? 那她为何要把我的 洗发水藏在办公室?
[30:03] – Do you know she did that? – lt wasn’t her husband. He was already dead. 你确知是她这么做的? 肯定不是她丈夫,她丈夫都死了
[30:07] She’s trying to frame me for killing him. 她是想陷害我,诬陷是我杀了他
[30:09] Do you have any evidence that she did kill him? 你有没有什么确实的 证据证明是她杀的呢?
[30:12] She had his gold fillings removed. 她把他那些金牙都去掉了
[30:14] Doesn’t that tell you something about her? 难道这些还不能 让你对她有所警觉?
[30:19] I had his watch and ring removed, too. 我还把他的手表 戒指也都拿去了
[30:21] Do you want to see them? They’re in a box at home. 你要看吗?他们 就在家里一个盒子里面
[30:24] You realise that doesn’t look good? 你知道这样看起来不妙的吧?
[30:26] It can Look however it wants. I have nothing to hide. 清者自清 我没什么好隐瞒的
[30:29] You mean since you yourself have been poisoned? 你意思是说自你自己也中毒之后?
[30:31] Why don’t you ask Claudia Richards about that? First my husband, then me. 这点你为什么不问问 克劳迪娅?先是我先生 然后现在就到我了
[30:35] Why would she want to kill either one of you? 她为何要杀你们俩?
[30:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:41] Maybe because he refused to leave me for her. 也许是因为他 拒绝因为她而离开我吧
[30:47] I had to wash his grungy coffee mug every night. 我每晚都得帮他洗 他那脏兮兮的咖啡杯
[30:50] I had to clean his toenail clippings off of his desk. 帮他清理桌子下他 剪脚趾甲掉下的那些碎皮
[30:53] Why would I ever ask Bob Fairmont to leave anyone for me? 我干吗要 鲍勃为我离开任何人?
[30:55] So you think it was all in Mrs Fairmont’s head? 所以你认为这一切都是 费尔蒙太太凭空想出来的?
[30:59] He always said she was crazy. 他一向都说她是疯的了
[31:01] OK, that’s it. Look, we’re not leaving here till we get to the bottom of this. 好,够了,除非事情弄个 水落石出,要不然我们 谁也别离开这儿了
[31:07] Then I hope she talks soon. 那我就要 希望她早日答话了
[31:18] Greg? 格雷格?
[31:20] Hey. 嘿
[31:22] I was just printing something out for you. 我刚给你打印了些东西
[31:24] On your hot case. 关于你那棘手案件的
[31:27] From the internet? 从互联网上找的?
[31:29] Yeah, I was on break, had some time. 是啊 我休息没事,又有点时间… 嘿
[31:33] Hey.
[31:36] Sorry I drew a blank on the wife. 抱歉我在那妻子上面留了空
[31:39] I could really…really just kiss you right now. 我现在… 简直都想亲你一口了
[31:51] GRlSSOM: So, this is Claudia. 这就是克劳迪娅?
[31:53] SARA: The years ago her husband John Gideon 10年前 她丈夫约翰.吉迪恩…
[32:03] Claudia’s rich husband also died young. 35. 她这个富人丈夫同样 很年轻便死了,时年35岁
[32:06] She donated his organs and cremated his body. 她把他的器官都做了捐赠 也焚化了他的尸体
[32:09] We don’t have to chase down these organs. 我们不用去辛苦 追寻那些器官了
[32:11] Ralph Parks rejected the organ that he got from Claudia’s husband. 这个叫拉尔夫的 身体对来自克劳迪娅 丈夫的器官有排斥
[32:15] An organ with a memory, maybe? 是会保存毒性的器官吧?
[32:17] The most. Liver. 大半是,他接受的是肝脏
[32:19] He died two months after receiving it Back in ’98 在接受了这器官后 两个月他便死了,当时是1993年
[32:23] Lived one state over, in Arizona. 他是住在另一个州的 亚利桑那州 我有他坟墓的地址
[32:25] I have the cemetery address.
[32:27] – Hey, Sara, I got the warrant. – Awesome. 嘿,莎拉,我取得许可令了 好极了
[32:30] We’ll keep you posted. 我们有情况会随时通知你
[32:53] Embalming certainly retards the decomposition process. 防腐剂的确是 会延缓腐烂的过程
[32:56] Well, it doesn’t stop the smell. 对,但却阻止不了味道的散发
[32:59] The liver’s degraded, 肝脏虽然已经有所腐烂
[33:01] but any metals should still be there 但里面的金属应该还在
[33:05] We’ll find out. 我们会找出来的
[33:48] Nick, did you get anything? 尼克,有发现吗?
[33:51] Hey, Sara. Yeah. Sodium selenite. 嘿,莎拉,有发现,钠亚酸盐
[33:53] Selenium. 硒
[33:55] 280mg. 280毫克
[33:56] For a 180lb man. 在一个180磅的家伙身上
[33:58] That’s murder. 那这是谋杀了
[34:00] It would have been murder for a 300lb man. 即使是对一个重达300磅的人 来说这也算谋杀了
[34:02] This is different than the shampoo compound. 但这跟洗发水的 成分有所不同
[34:04] Yeah, it contains polysorbate 80 and vitamin E. 没错,里面含有聚山 梨醇酯80以及维他命E
[34:07] That combination is found in selenium supplements injected in animals. 这种组合通常会在给动物 注射的硒补充营养素中见到
[34:11] Animals? Like cats, dogs? 动物?比如说猫狗之类? 是大多数牲畜 食草类的动物
[34:14] Mostly livestock. Grazers.
[34:16] To make up for the lack of selenium nutrient in the soil. 以补充土壤中 硒营养元素的不足?
[34:20] How did Claudia get access to this stuff? 这些 东西克劳迪娅是怎么得到的?
[34:22] A dairy farm. 乳牛场
[34:24] Gideon Dairy & Cheese. 吉迪恩乳类干酪制品
[34:28] Largest supplier of milk in Connecticut, in fact. 康涅狄格州最大的 牛奶类产品供应商
[34:32] Brass talked to a local chamber-of-commerce type about Claudia’s husband. 布拉斯向当地的一个商会 咨询过克劳迪娅丈夫的情况
[34:37] You want to know who his secretary was? 你们想不想知道 他当时的秘书是谁?
[34:40] Yeah. 想
[34:41] Yeah. 好啊
[34:43] SARA: Our Julia Fairmont 是茱莉亚.费尔蒙
[34:51] Ten years ago, 10年前
[34:53] you played secretary 你扮演的是秘书角色 而你扮演的是妻子一角
[34:55] and you played wife.
[34:57] To John Gideon. 当时的男主角是约翰.吉迪恩
[34:58] We never said we didn’t know each other previously. 我们没有说之前不认识啊
[35:03] And I wasn’t playing I was a hard-working secretary 我并不是扮演什么角色 我当时可真是一个 任劳任怨的秘书
[35:08] And you loved your husband right up to the day he died? 你爱你丈夫直到他一死便了?
[35:11] Of 240mg of selenium. 而他的死因 是因为240毫克的硒中毒
[35:14] Animal selenium. The kind used for cattle. 动物用硒元素 给牲畜用的那种
[35:17] Well, we did live in grazing country. Although I have to say, 我们当时的确是 住在牧场,虽然我得说
[35:20] Julia knew more about livestock than I did. She rode horses. 茱莉亚对牲畜比我懂得更多 她以前喜欢骑马
[35:24] I took the job because Mr G Let me board my horse at the family stabiles. 我当时愿意接受这份工作 就是因为吉迪恩先生准许我把 自己的马栓在他们家的马厩
[35:28] CLAUDlA: I hated the stabiles. 我最讨厌马厩了
[35:31] The smell. Never stepped foot in them. 那些味道 弄得我从来都不喜欢踏足那里
[35:33] ^Implicating you. The secretary. 暗示你牵涉其中,秘书小姐
[35:37] I don’t believe this. 我不相信
[35:39] CATHERlNE: Bravo, ladies. 真是精彩啊,小姐们
[35:41] You have got this down to a science. 你们得尊重科学
[35:45] Why did it happen the first time? 第一次投毒是为了什么?
[35:48] Hubby ignored you or abused you, 因为你丈夫忽视了你 对你进行虐待?
[35:51] or you got sick of him fooling around? 还是你厌倦了他到处鬼混?
[35:53] So you started slipping the cow stuff into his chocolate milk? 于是你一点一点把给 牛吃的那些东西放到了 他的巧克力牛奶里面?
[36:04] So, the two of you struck a deal. 这么说 你们俩达成了交易
[36:07] I’m coming into a Lot of money. 我准备有很多钱了
[36:18] No. We are. 不是你,是我们
[36:23] SARA: And then what? 然后怎样呢?
[36:25] You two realised how quickly you could run through a couple of million? 你们俩认识到怎样是 快速成为百万富翁的妙法?
[36:28] So you went Looking for another mark here in Nevada? 然后便来到内华达 想找下一个目标?
[36:32] But the difference is that you actually loved Bob Fairmont. 但这次的区别是 你最后确实爱上了鲍勃
[36:39] You shot him because he was cheating. 你开枪打他 是因为他对你不忠
[36:41] But that didn’t get in the way of your… Long-term goals, 但这点爱还是不足 以阻止你们的…长远计划
[36:46] did it? 是不是?
[36:48] (Tap on window)
[36:59] I just came from the DA. 我刚从地方检察官处回来
[37:02] Their attorneys were there as well. 她们的律师也在那儿
[37:04] Based on everything we have, the DA is not gonna move forward. He says it’s a reject. 基于我们现有的所有证据 地方检察官决定不受理本案 他说案件驳回
[37:08] – Brass doesn’t have anything? – Brass is still in the field. 布拉斯那里也没有证据? 布拉斯也还在找证据
[37:13] You’re free to go. 你们现在可以走了
[37:21] Where’s the ladies’ room? 女厕所在哪?
[37:25] It’s down the hall to your right. 就在走廊下面右手边
[37:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:29] Pardon me. 请借过
[37:34] Well, no big surprise. We have proof of poison, but no way to prove which one of them did it. 也不用大惊小怪,我们是 证实了有人下毒,但我们没有 办法证明是她们哪个下的毒
[37:39] I Like either one of them for the murder. 她们随便哪个 犯下谋杀都好
[37:41] “She said, she said” defence is never gonna fly. “她说,她说 ”这种托词的辩护是没用的
[37:44] They’ll raise each other as a viable suspect 她们的说话会让 她们都有可能是行凶的嫌犯
[37:46] – just like they did with us – That’s what the DA said, verbatim. 正如我们觉得的一样 这也正是检察官说的 一字不差
[37:49] See you back at CSl. 鉴证科见吧
[37:51] Wait. What…? 等等,怎么…?
[37:53] So, what, just Let them move on to another state, another husband? 难道就让她们继续到另一个州 又再找多个老公?
[37:56] It’s not always up to us. 这些并不总 是能由我们控制的
[38:10] Sara! 莎拉!
[38:13] Look. 听着
[38:16] I know this isn’t news to you, 我知道跟你说这些 对你来说也不是什么新闻了
[38:18] but sometimes science isn’t enough. 但有时科学是不足够的 我们在干吗?
[38:21] What are we doing?
[38:23] Digging up graves, 挖掘坟墓
[38:25] chasing prints… 追查指纹…
[38:27] if it’s no good in court? 难道这些在法庭上没用?
[38:30] ^If the killers win? 难道杀人者就 这么赢了我们逍遥法外?
[38:32] It isn’t a competition. We don’t win. 这不是竞赛 我们谈不上什么输赢
[38:36] The courts are like dice 法庭就如骰子
[38:38] They have no memory. What works one week doesn’t work the next. 没有记忆的 在这个礼拜行得通的 也许在下个礼拜就行不通
[38:42] I know that. I do. 我知道,我真的知道
[38:44] I know that. 我知道
[38:46] That’s why I’m mad. 所以我才觉得要疯了
[38:48] But see, if you get mad, then they do win. 如果你真疯了的话 那她们就真赢了
[38:51] You just said… 你刚说…
[38:57] This is one of your riddles, isn’t it? 这些是你的谜语之一,对吗?
[39:00] One of life’s riddles. 这是生命的谜语之一
[39:03] But hey! 但是,嘿!
[39:05] The good news, 也有好消息
[39:07] there’s no statute of limitation on murder. 就是并没有法规限定谋杀的
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme