时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[00:24] | I’m barred. | 我被禁止入内了 |
[00:26] | I’ve got, like, $ 10,000 in chips, | 我这里有… 大概1万元的筹码 |
[00:28] | and I cannot cash it. | 但我不能换成现金 |
[00:31] | Look, if I kept an eye on you two, | 我看着你们… |
[00:34] | could you please just go in there and just claim my money? | 你们帮我进去换回我的钱可好? |
[00:37] | Sure, we can do that for you, but you don’t have to keep your eye on us. | 当然可以 但你无需看着我们的 |
[00:41] | We’re honest people. | 我们是老实人 |
[00:43] | I’m sure you are, but, come on, if I’m gonna be giving you ten grand in chips, | 你们当然是老实人 我也信得过,但我给 你们的可是1万元的筹码 |
[00:47] | I just gotta know that you’re coming back. | 我只是要确信你们会回来 |
[00:50] | We could give you a deposit. | 我们可以给你东西抵押 |
[00:52] | What kind of deposit? | 什么样的抵押? |
[00:54] | $2,000 would give me peace of mind. | 2000块吧 这样我就放心多了 |
[00:58] | You do that, | 你们帮我去换钱 |
[01:00] | I will give you back your deposit plus another thousand. | 换回来后我把这两千还给你们 额外再给多你们一千 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry, sir, I can’t cash this for you. | 对不起,先生 我不能帮你换现金 |
[01:11] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[01:12] | They’re worthless. | 这些筹码没有价值 |
[01:19] | (Car starts) | |
[01:25] | (Gunshot) | |
[01:27] | (Tyres screech) | |
[01:29] | The guy was running one of the oldest scams in Vegas. | 这家伙在维加斯门口 又来玩弄最古老的那种伎俩 |
[01:32] | Would have got away with it too, until the getaway driver put a nickel in the guy’s jukebox. | 本来还能顺利逃走 但却遭到了不幸 |
[01:36] | Those are the Ortons from Florida. | 这两位是从 佛罗里达州来的奥登夫妇 |
[01:38] | Are you sure about that? | 你对此确信? |
[01:41] | The couple lD’d the deceased as the con man. | 这对夫妇已经 证实此死者正是骗子 |
[01:49] | That’s the Ortons’ money | 那些就是奥登夫妇的钱 |
[01:51] | It’s mine now. | 现在是我的了 |
[01:53] | – Surveillance? – Not in the garage. | 有没有录影带? 停车场没有摄像机 |
[01:58] | Banana skids and fresh blood. That helps. | 香蕉形的刹车痕迹,鲜血 这些对我们大有帮助 |
[02:01] | Oil slick doesn’t hurt us either. | 还有漏油的痕迹,这也不坏 |
[02:03] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿,吉姆 |
[02:05] | – Got these from the cage. – Thanks, Sam. | 这些是在箱子里找到的 谢谢,山姆 |
[02:09] | The chip clip. Haven’t seen that one in a while. | 筹码 很久没见过这种的了 |
[02:14] | Striking resemblance to Judas. | 跟犹大命运相似 |
[02:16] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[02:17] | Both lost their lives over a worthless bag of chips. | 都是因为一些 无用的钱币丧命的 “你是谁?” “你是谁?” “你是谁?” |
[03:00] | Hey, Sanders. No punk rock. | 嘿,桑德斯 不要开这些朋克摇滚乐 |
[03:02] | What about Black Flag? | 那插海盗旗吧? |
[03:03] | Are you nuts? | 你是傻子吗? |
[03:09] | Whoa! Careful. | 哇!小心 |
[03:11] | – Livestock. Hissing roaches from Madagascar. – Sorry. | 这些是牲口 从马达加斯加岛来的 嘶嘶叫的蟑螂-对不起 |
[03:14] | These babies run 2′ miles an hour. | 这些小宝贝每小时 可以跑2.5英里 |
[03:17] | – I don’t doubt it for a minute. – 5th Annual Entomological Convention. Duluth. | 我根本不怀疑这点 在德卢斯举行的 第五届昆虫年会 |
[03:20] | Cockroach racing finals. | 蟑螂是进入了决赛的昆虫 |
[03:22] | You’re roach racing? | 你玩赛蟑螂? |
[03:24] | Actually, I’m giving a tutorial in preserving mass crime scenes. | 事实上我是在教导进行 如何保护大规模犯罪现场 |
[03:27] | The sideshow is racing these guys. | 但穿插表演就是赛蟑螂 |
[03:29] | To have a chance to run against legendary roaches | 也好有个机会看看蟑螂表演 |
[03:32] | ^Iike Cocky Balboa, The Drain Lover, Priscilla, Queen Of The Gutters. It’s huge. | 就好像排水沟爱将 “骄傲的巴尔博雅”,贫民区皇后 “普里西拉”,很大只的 |
[03:37] | – What do you feed those guys? – Dog food. | 你拿什么喂这些东西? 狗粮 |
[03:39] | – And who’s supervising Night shift? – You are. | 那谁来指导晚班分配? 你啊 |
[03:43] | Me? I am on the red-eye to Reno. | 我?我可能都要 熬通宵赶去里诺 |
[03:46] | The Braun family is opening a new casino. I am Sam’s date. | 布劳恩家族今晚 要开新赌场,山姆约了我 |
[03:48] | That’s tonight? | 是今晚? |
[03:50] | I told you once. Memoed you twice. | 我跟你说过一次 在便签上给你留了言两次 |
[03:54] | Man, these guys are primed. | 伙计,这些家伙可是更重要 |
[04:00] | You better get somebody. | 你最好找个人来当值 |
[04:01] | A-slash? Acting supervisor. | 一把手?做统领? |
[04:04] | What about Nick? He’s got seniority. | 那不如尼克好了? 他更有经验 |
[04:07] | Or Sara. She’d jump at the chance. | 或者莎拉,这个机会 她一定会欣然接受 |
[04:09] | ^If it was about seniority, I’d ask Nick. | 如果这仅仅关系到资历问题 我就早找尼克了 |
[04:12] | For staying up three straight days, I’d ask Sara. | 而如果要找人来撑三天不睡觉 我也会早找了莎拉 |
[04:14] | – lnstead, I want you. – And if I ask why? | 但是,我要你来干 那能否问问原因? |
[04:16] | Your curiosity would be better served on the case. | 你的好奇心对破案更有帮助 |
[04:19] | The shooting death of a con man at the Tropicana. Our guys are already there. | 现在要破的就是在 特洛皮卡纳赌场骗子被枪杀案 我们的人已经到现场了 |
[04:23] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:25] | Have you told Nick and Sara about this? | 你这些都告诉 尼克和莎拉了没有? |
[04:28] | No. | 还没有 |
[05:28] | NlCK: I got one left | 还有一张剩下 |
[05:30] | Smile. | 笑笑吧 |
[05:33] | – Lovely. – Hey. | 真可爱 嘿 |
[05:35] | – Nice of you to show up. – We’re done here, brother. | 你终于出现了 那真是太好了 兄弟,我们都搞定了 |
[05:38] | I’m sorry. I got detained. | 对不起,我因些事来迟了 |
[05:40] | – You did a one-to-one on these treads? – Yeah, I just finished. | 这些轮胎印迹你们 一个一个查看过了吧? 我刚看完了 |
[05:43] | – Put together an evidence list? – No. | 证据清单都整理好了? 还没有 |
[05:46] | – You gotta do it. You were late. – I don’t think so. I gotta go back with the body. | 这是你该做的,你来迟了 看来不行,我得跟着 这尸体一起回去了 |
[05:51] | Sara, can you get back to the lab and put a rush on this analysis? | 莎拉,你能否会实验室 马上进行分析检验? |
[05:56] | – Who died and made you boss? – He’s not exactly dead. | 谁死了?你成了老板? 他其实还未死 |
[06:01] | Grissom gave you the shift tonight. | 是格里森让你今晚当值的? |
[06:08] | Anything you wanna say? | 有没有什么要说? |
[06:11] | Yeah. | 有 |
[06:13] | Good luck. | 一路好运 |
[06:25] | Get a speeding ticket? | 超速行驶领告票了吗? |
[06:27] | Side roads. So… | 我就停在旁路,所以拜?… |
[06:30] | this is our con artiste | 这个家伙就是 我们的“大骗子”? |
[06:32] | Vincent Thomas Avery. lD’d him from his prints. | 文森特.汤马斯 从他的指纹辨认出其身份的 |
[06:34] | – Tell you anything? – No mystery in cause of death. | 有没有什么线索? 死因方面没什么神秘之处 |
[06:37] | Gunshot wound to the outer ear. | 外耳处有枪伤痕迹 |
[06:39] | WARRlCK: Left ear at that | 在左耳那里 |
[06:42] | Probably when he was getting into the car. | 可能就是在上车之时中枪的 |
[06:46] | He knew the driver. | 他认识司机 |
[06:48] | Soot deposition on the skin surrounding the entry wound tells the story. | 伤口入口周围那些皮肤上 面那些弹药沉积物就能说明这点 |
[06:52] | The bullet entered the external auditory meatus fracturing the skull base | 子弹从外耳听道进入 造成了头骨碎裂 |
[06:57] | – The hardest bone of the skull. – You got any pictures of that? | 还是头骨中最硬的那块 你拍下照片没有? |
[07:00] | Hot off the fluoroscope. | 刚从荧光镜下拍来,新鲜热辣 |
[07:02] | Haven’t had the pleasure yet. | 当然还是挺令人不快的 |
[07:06] | Hello! There is your bullet. | 看,这就是你的子弹了 |
[07:08] | Deformed projectile on the right side of the calvarium. | 射出的子弹把有右边的 颅骨打得不成人形 |
[07:11] | – Can you fish that out for me? – You bet. | 能把这些留给我吗? 当然 |
[07:16] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:22] | There’s something in his stomach | 他的胃里面有点东西 |
[07:35] | Something tells me this isn’t filled with white sugar. | 看来这些东西并不是 和着白糖精吃下去的哦 |
[07:42] | – How many more are there? – I’d say about 50 balloons | 里面还有多少? 照我看是还有50多个小球体在 |
[07:45] | The green dye you see here is probably from lime-flavoured gelatine. | 你看到的那些绿色染料 可能是些香橙味的胶质 |
[07:51] | Makes them much easier to swallow. | 好更容易吞噬 |
[07:53] | He’s a mule. | 这家伙是运毒的 |
[07:57] | Why is a guy trafficking in big-pay drugs wasting his time on some nickel-and-dime chip scam? | 这个运毒品做大买卖的 家伙为什么要花那些 无聊的时间来骗钱呢? |
[08:04] | Hey. I got the horsepower on your vic. | 嘿,尼克,我了解过 你那位死者的资料了 |
[08:06] | Vincent Avery. Age 28. Con man out of Atlantic City. | 他叫文森特.艾弗里 28岁,大西洋城的骗子 |
[08:09] | Enough petty thefts and grand larcenies on his record to choke a hippo. | 他那些偷窃和大宗行窃的 记录足以噎死一匹河马 |
[08:13] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿,吉姆 |
[08:15] | What do you make of that void? Nail? | 你说这片东西是怎么弄的? 指甲吗? |
[08:18] | Either that or a spot on your lens. | 要不然便是指甲 要不然便是你那 照相机的大镜头 |
[08:20] | Don’t say that. | 可别这么说 |
[08:27] | SARA: Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:28] | You making a cake? What’s the hold-up on my pills? | 你在做蛋糕? 那些药丸里面什么成份? |
[08:31] | Process. | 正在进行检测 |
[08:33] | Just because you got passed over, don’t take it out on me. | 就因为你被惹火了 别冲我生气 |
[08:36] | He didn’t pass me over. | 他没让我生气 |
[08:38] | – Really? What would you call it, then? – Grissom. | 是吗?那你称这为什么? 格里森 |
[08:42] | Ah. | 啊 |
[08:55] | Coal. | 煤炭 |
[08:58] | Wood | 木材 |
[09:01] | And coconut shells | 椰子皮 |
[09:12] | Activated carbon. Activated charcoal pills. | 活性炭,活性炭药丸? |
[09:15] | Best antacid in the world. Coats the stomach and absorbs impurities. | 世界上最好的抗酸性剂 它会给胃添上一层途层 并且能吸收杂质 |
[09:19] | It’s great if you’re a mule transporting drugs. | 如果你是运毒贩 那便是好极的东西 |
[09:22] | Our con man’s a mule? | 这么说我们这骗子 还是毒贩? |
[09:24] | We found balloons of cocaine in his stomach cavity. | 我们在它胃腔里面发现了 许多装有可卡因的小球体 |
[09:26] | Without the pills one bite of a chocolate bar | 没有这些药丸的话 他只要吃一小块巧克力 |
[09:29] | would produce enough gastric acid to eat away the balloon | 就会产生剂量足够大的 酸把这些小球体给腐蚀掉 |
[09:32] | causing him to OD. | 这样他就会服毒过量 |
[09:34] | – Then he went out and got shot. – Speaking of which, | 然后他出了去,并且遭到枪杀 说到这点 |
[09:36] | I found airline stubs in Avery’s shirt. | 我还要加上在 艾弗里的衬衣里面 我们发现了航班票根 |
[09:39] | – What? – Vincent Avery was 4A, | 什么? 文森特.艾弗里在4A位置 |
[09:41] | Ellie Rebecca was 4B. | 埃莉.丽贝卡在4B位置 |
[09:42] | Strange, right, using two first names? | 很奇怪对吧? 都是用的两个姓 |
[09:44] | What’s strange is going into the evidence locker after post and finding nothing left. | 奇怪的应该是在离开岗位 之后还进入证据库 而且什么都让你拿去 |
[09:49] | Don’t make me feel bad for doing my job. | 别让我觉得我 干这工作干得不爽 |
[09:51] | ^If it was your job, you couldn’t feel bad. | 如若这是你的工作的话 你还真应该觉得不妙 |
[09:54] | Well, I think I hear some coffee perking. | 看来我得去 喝点咖啡提提神了 |
[09:59] | What do you want from me? I’m working the case. The case is hot. | 你想我怎么样? 现在我在调查这案子 这案子很棘手 |
[10:02] | It’s my case. Tonight, I’m the primary. | 这是我的案子 今晚我才是主人翁 |
[10:05] | I have to process it. lf you have a problem with that, you can clock out now. | 我得按步推进 如果你有问题,那就请便吧 |
[10:11] | Am I clear? | 听明白我说的没有? |
[10:14] | Clear. | 明白了 “参考指纹:埃莉.丽贝卡.布拉斯” |
[11:07] | It couldn’t be. | 不可能的 |
[11:10] | POLlCE RADlO: corner of Paradise and Main | “…天堂大街还有主大街的拐角” |
[11:16] | – Hey. | – Hey. 嘿 你好 |
[11:18] | You have a daughter? | 你有女儿吗? |
[11:21] | Where are you going with this? | 问这问题干吗? |
[11:23] | Her prints are on airline stubs relating to tonight’s homicide. | 她的指纹存在于一张 与今晚发生的谋杀案 相关的航空机票票根上 |
[11:28] | There’s got to be more than one Ellie Brass in the world. | 这世上应该 不只一个埃莉.布拉斯吧 |
[11:31] | Ellie Rebecca Brass? | 但是她可是叫 埃莉.丽贝卡.布拉斯? |
[11:32] | DOB 9/24/82. | 生日82年9月24日 |
[11:34] | Essex County, New Jersey. Last known address: 554 Applegate Way. | 新泽西州埃塞克斯郡人 可查到的最后住址: 苹果门路554号 |
[11:39] | OK, you told me. | 好吧,你说说要怎样 |
[11:41] | – I got to bring her in. – RD brings in suspects. I’ll put Vega on it. | 我得带她来审讯 警察局才有权利带嫌犯 我会让韦格负责这事 |
[11:45] | You’re hands-off? | 你会袖手旁观? |
[11:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:53] | Just go in, right in there. | 进去就是,就在里面 |
[12:22] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[12:25] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[12:27] | So, we’re gonna pick up right where we left off, huh, Ellie? | 埃莉 我们还是要像以前那样了? |
[12:41] | You still documenting the money from the con man? | 你还在分析那骗子 身上的钱来找证据啊? |
[12:43] | Every serial number. Evidence. | 每一个序列号都是证据 |
[12:46] | Did you know that 97% of all 100-dollar bills have traces of cocaine on them? | 你知不知道100美元面值的钞票 有97%上面有微量的可卡因? |
[12:51] | I was the one that told you that. | 这好像是我以前告诉你的 |
[12:53] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,是哦 |
[12:58] | Hey, Ronnie. | 嘿,罗尼 |
[13:00] | Do you know what the intaglio script is? | 你知道这 阴雕应该是怎样的吗? |
[13:02] | The engraving on Ben Franklin’s collar? | 富兰克林头像版钞票的雕版? |
[13:07] | I don’t see it on this bill. | 我在这张钞票上没看到有 |
[13:09] | Do you? | 你能看到吗? |
[13:14] | Everyone I sleep with dies. | 所有跟我睡过的人都死了 |
[13:19] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[13:21] | I slept with this sailor once, when I was 14. | 我14岁时曾经跟这个水手睡过 |
[13:24] | He died overseas somewhere. | 他在海外某个角落死了 |
[13:26] | What was your relationship to Vincent Avery? | 你跟文森特有什么关系? |
[13:30] | There was no relationship. I barely knew him. | 没有什么关系 我只是简单地认识他而已 |
[13:33] | You knew him enough to fly to Baja with him. | 熟的可以 跟他一同飞去巴哈岛? |
[13:35] | He invited me for the weekend. | 他邀请我一同度周末 |
[13:37] | I figured as long as he didn’t chop me up, | 我觉得只要 他不是拿刀砍了我的话 |
[13:39] | I’d have some fun. | 还是能很愉快的 |
[13:41] | Mind if I smoke? | 不介意我抽烟吧? |
[13:45] | – Yeah. – Plain sight. | 可以 这可显而易见 |
[13:53] | It’s a dummy chip. No casino logo. | 这筹码是假的 上面并没有赌场的标记 |
[13:56] | Exactly the same kind of chips Vincent Avery used to scam the casinos. | 就是在被枪杀之前,文森特… |
[14:00] | Before he got shot. | 用来对赌客 大耍老千骗术的那种 |
[14:02] | So, you two fly down to Baja, | 这么来看 你们俩一同飞往巴哈岛 |
[14:04] | pose as a married couple, | 假装成一对夫妇 |
[14:06] | bring back a stomach-load of blow, | 然后回来时胃 里面就装满了毒品? |
[14:08] | and then you run chip scams? | 再然后还有时间去耍骗术? |
[14:10] | Who’s taking your drug profits? | 你们贩毒所获的利益哪去了? |
[14:12] | Man, I wish I knew what you were talking about. | 伙计,我也希望自己 知道你在说什么 |
[14:15] | – Someone catch you two working on the side? – I wasn’t even there. | 是不是有人发现了你们在行骗? 我当时根本就不在那里 |
[14:18] | – Where were you? – Home. | 那你在哪里? 家里 |
[14:20] | – ln the bathroom. – She was passing pellets of cocaine. | 浴室里面 她肯定是去了把毒品散出去 |
[14:23] | I’m outta here. | 我要出去了 |
[14:26] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[14:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | With your permission, we need to take some X- rays. | 如果你同意的话 我们需要对你进行X光检测 |
[14:40] | So Long as you’re the one doing them. | 只要是你来帮 我进行检测的话有何不可 |
[14:42] | We’d also like to look at your car. | 我们还要查看一下你的车子 |
[14:43] | – I lent it to my boyfriend. – What is his name? | 我借给我男朋友了 他叫什么名字? |
[14:46] | You know, you have this whole Lenny Kravitz thing going on. | 你真是太像蓝尼克.罗维兹 (著名摇滚歌手)了 |
[14:52] | – I’m not one for brothers, but…damn! – His name. | 虽然黑人兄弟不适合我 但是…妈呀! 我问你他的名字 |
[14:58] | Keith Driscoll. | 基斯.德里斯科尔 |
[15:00] | – Now you tell me to get involved. – Evidence against her isn’t good. | 现在是你让我牵扯了进去 对她的证据不利 |
[15:03] | Hey, listen. Nothing places her at the murder. | 听着,现在并没什么东西 使得她陷入进这谋杀案里 |
[15:06] | She mules drugs for a guy who ends up dead ten hours later? | 她可是帮个家伙运毒 而这家伙10小时后又死去了啊? |
[15:09] | A BS chip scam? A lousy alibi? | 还有这骗钱的花招呢? 还有这肮脏的托词呢? |
[15:11] | Vega’s on it. He’ll find your boyfriend. ^If I know my daughter, that’s your shooter. | 韦格负责此事,他会帮你找 到这“男朋友”的,就我认识的 女儿来说还不至于骗你 |
[15:15] | Brass, it’s a big city. | 布拉斯,这城市很大 |
[15:19] | Boyfriend could disappear. | “男朋友”随时都可以消失的 |
[15:21] | But, hey, it’s your kid. | 但是,嘿,这可是你的孩子 |
[15:29] | Left scope is a government-issued $ 100 bill. | 左边显微镜下是政府 发行的100元面值纸币 |
[15:31] | Right scope is the money from your tourists. | 右边显微镜下的 是那对游客的钱 |
[15:33] | It confirms what you saw with the naked eye. | 这确证了 我肉眼所见的情况 |
[15:36] | On a genuine bill “The United States Of America” is written in micro-letters on the border | 真钱上面在 富兰克林像的边那里… |
[15:41] | of Ben Franklin’s portrait. | 是用小字写着有 “美国”字样的 |
[15:42] | On the Ortons’ bill, the intaglio script is blurred out. | 但在奥登夫妇的钱里 这个阴雕标记模糊不清 |
[15:47] | Micro printing. A trick the Treasury uses to thwart photocopying a US bill. | 这是缩影照片技术 财政部用来防止美元 钞票被复制的招数 |
[15:50] | What about pigmentation? Treasury seals and serial numbers…are the same colour, right? | 那染色呢?财政部的印章 还有序列号… 颜色相同,对吧? |
[15:56] | They are on the bill on your left. | 就在你左边那张 钱币那里就可看到 |
[15:59] | So the numbers on the right didn’t hold the green ink | 右边这张钞票的 号码没能吸附绿墨水 |
[16:03] | No printer on the market can make a true green. | 世面上的打印机都 没办法弄出真正的绿色 |
[16:05] | Blue and yellow hues always bleed in. | 而且打印出来的 蓝色跟黄色的色调总有点渗色 |
[16:07] | Our monetary system depends on it. | 我们的货币系统 可靠的就是这技术了 |
[16:10] | Who do we notify? The Treasury? | 我们该通知哪里?财政部? |
[16:13] | Secret Service Branch. They have a field office in Vegas. | 联邦经济情报局 他们在维加斯有办事处 |
[16:15] | I’ll put these back in the evidence room. | 我得把这些放回去证物房里 |
[16:19] | Wait till the Ortons find out what we do with counterfeit money. | 等到奥登夫妇知道 我们会怎么处理伪币为止 |
[16:35] | Nothing. | 没有什么 |
[16:37] | Told you I was clean. | 我就跟你说过我是清白的 |
[16:39] | So, you gave up your drugs to your boss, huh? | 你把毒品都交给老板了吧? |
[16:41] | Boss? | 老板? |
[16:42] | Do you realise, every time you ingest one of those pellets, | 你知不知道 每次你吞下那么颗小球 |
[16:45] | you risk dying of an overdose? | 就有服毒过量而死的危险? |
[16:47] | Only if I eat. Releases gastric acids. Blah, blah, blah. | 要是我吃东西,就会 释放胃酸,然后诸如此类吗 |
[16:52] | So, you can just not eat. | 这样你连吃东西都不行 |
[16:53] | You see, the thing with me is, I’m…mind over matter. | 不过你要知道,我这个人是… 理智能战胜一切的 |
[16:59] | I can imagine a hamburger and…I’m full. | 我只要想像到汉堡包… 然后我就饱了 |
[17:05] | Will you fill me up, Warrick? | 你能不能喂饱我啊,沃利克? |
[17:13] | I don’t think I can handle this. | 我看我处理不来 |
[17:15] | – I gotta call Grissom. – Then call him. | 得打电话给格里森 那就打啊 |
[17:18] | But? | 但是? |
[17:20] | – I didn’t say anything. – I heard it, bro, a “but” in there. | 我可没说什么 兄弟,我可是听到了 你刚才吐了个“但是” |
[17:23] | You know how Grissom is. ^If you ask him for the keys to the car, | 你也知道格里森是怎样的了 找他要车钥匙 |
[17:26] | he’s gonna ask you if you’ve done your homework. | 他还会反过来 问你做好功课没有 |
[17:28] | Yeah. That’s what I was thinking. | 没错,我正是这么想的 |
[17:31] | It’s like a multiple-choice question. You know? You go with your first choice. | 就像是个多项选择题吗 就选你的首选答案 |
[17:35] | – Sack up. | – Sack up. 问题解决 解决 17:43-17:45“执照号码:QLF 年份:1976 型号:卡罗 |
[17:45] | (Cell phone rings) | |
[17:51] | So did Warrick tell you to call me? | 是沃利克叫你给我电话的? |
[17:53] | You think you’re my only friend in the PD? | 你以为警察局 里我只有你一个朋友? |
[17:55] | I’m just telling you to be careful. | 我只是要叫你小心点 |
[17:58] | Am I supposed to hold my breath and count to ten? | 那我是不是该闭上 呼吸等待10秒呢? |
[18:00] | Hey, look. We all get a little crazy when our kids are involved. | 听着,当我们的孩子牵扯进来的 话我们肯定是有点抓狂的 |
[18:04] | Look, I’m on the job. It’s standard police work. | 我只是在工作 很平常不过的警察事务 |
[18:06] | Enjoy Reno. I got this. | 好好在里诺呆着吧 我自己能处理 |
[18:09] | OK. Hey, but listen, if you find the boyfriend, | 好吧,但你记着 找到那“男朋友”的话 |
[18:11] | don’t go it alone | 不要单独行事 |
[18:16] | Don’t worry, I won’t. | 别担心,我不会的 |
[18:18] | Dispatch. Navaho 4-1-9-7. | 紧急请求支援,纳瓦霍4-1-9-7 |
[18:21] | ^In pursuit of a ’78 red Camaro. Suspect wanted for questioning. | 现在正在追逐一辆78年产红色卡 罗 |
[18:28] | (Tyres screech) | |
[18:31] | (Car horn blares) | |
[18:52] | Which one’s Keith Driscoll? | 哪个是基斯? |
[18:54] | I was just hitchhiking. I told the guy to let me out. | 我只是搭顺风车的而已 我都叫过他放我出来的了 |
[18:57] | Get lost. | 给我滚 |
[19:00] | OK come on! Out! | 好了,给我出来 |
[19:01] | – Easy, man! – I’m only gonna ask you once. | 放松点,伙计! 我只问你一次 |
[19:04] | – What are you and Ellie into? – What do you mean? | 你和埃莉之间在弄些什么勾当? 什么意思? |
[19:07] | You got her mulling drugs from Mexico. You got her mixed up in a homicide. | 是你让她从墨西哥运毒? 是你让她搀和进了杀人案里面? |
[19:10] | You got it backwards, man. She turned me on to coke so I could stud for her. | 你给我后退,伙计 |
[19:16] | You can’t just shoot me, man. | 你不能就这么朝我开枪,伙计 |
[19:18] | (Sirens) | |
[19:25] | Brass. | 布拉斯 |
[19:27] | Yo, Jim. | 嘿,吉姆 |
[19:29] | – We got it. – Everything’s cool. | 我们来了 情况一切无碍 |
[19:31] | This guy was gonna kill me, man. He pulled his gun. | 这家伙想杀了我,伙计 他都掏出枪来了 |
[19:34] | I’m sure the officer felt his life was in danger, sir. | 我很肯定这是因为这位警官 觉得生命受到了威胁才这么做的 |
[19:36] | We wanna question you about the murder of Vincent Avery. | 我们要问讯你关于 文森特被谋杀一案 |
[19:39] | – I’m not riding with him. – You’re right, you’re not. | 我并没有跟他混一起 没错,你没有 |
[19:59] | What do you mean, you can’t give it back? It’s all we have for our vacation. | 什么意思?你不能拿 回来那些钱?那些可是 我们这次度假的全部盘川了 |
[20:02] | Well, it’s counterfeit. We have to take it out of circulation. | 那是伪钞,我们得没收 不容在市场流通了 |
[20:06] | What? | 什么? |
[20:09] | Mr Orton, you don’t look so surprised. | 奥登先生,你看起来 好像并没有那么吃惊? |
[20:12] | Matt? Honey? | 迈特?亲爱的? |
[20:14] | I went to the gas station. The attendant said the hundred I had was phoney. | 我去过加油站,那里的 服务员说我那张100元是假的 |
[20:17] | So I went to our branch bank here | 于是我就来这里的银行支行 |
[20:20] | and I tried to exchange it, but they couldn’t do it. | 尝试更换,但他们不会这么干 |
[20:22] | I mean, why would anybody turn in bad money if they can’t get reimbursed for it? | 我这么说是指,既然没有报酬 那别人为什么要把这些钱上缴? |
[20:27] | Because it’s in violation of Title 18, Section 473 | 因为这违反了美国民法 |
[20:30] | of the United States Code, | 第473张第18条 |
[20:32] | punishable by up to 15 years for knowingly passing on bad money. | 被确知随意使用伪钞的人 可能被判处最高15年监禁 |
[20:35] | – Oh, my God! – I just didn’t wanna get stuck holding the bag. | 噢,天哪 我只是不想两手空空 |
[20:39] | Do you have a $20 bill? | 你有没有20元钞票? |
[20:41] | Our wallets are up in the room. | 我们的钱包在酒店里面 |
[20:43] | I may have something. | 我可能有 |
[20:46] | Hm. You see the ghost? | 嗯 你看到上面的水印没有? |
[20:49] | Right there on the right. | 就在这里右边 |
[20:51] | – Oh, yeah. – They’re embedded to prevent forgeries. | 看到了 这些东西正是为 防止被模仿而植入的 |
[20:55] | You should see Lincoln on the five. He looks really stressed out. | 在5元的钞票上面 看到的应该是林肯 那种钱币他的头像就更清晰 |
[20:59] | I wish I had met you last week. | 真应该早在上个星期就见到你 |
[21:01] | A special agent from Secret Service wants to talk to you about the final deposition of this case. | 联邦经济情报局的 特别人员想跟你谈谈 关于案件终结的事情 |
[21:14] | Warrick Brown? | 你是沃利克? |
[21:15] | Special Agent Beckman, Treasury Department. | 我是财政部特别人员贝克曼 |
[21:17] | Treasury Department? | 财政部? |
[21:19] | We wanted to be sure CSI’s on the same page on this counterfeit case. | 我们想弄清楚犯罪现场 鉴证科关于那伪钞的鉴证 是否和我们意见一致? |
[21:22] | – Counterfeit? – Our lab wants to analyse that money too. | 伪钞? 我们的实验室也想检验一下那 |
[21:26] | – What money? – I didn’t wanna interrupt you. | 什么钱? 我并非想打断两位… |
[21:28] | – On a federal case. – Agent Beckman, | 我们在讨论联邦案件 贝克曼长官 |
[21:31] | I’m Sara Sidle Could you excuse us for a minute? | 我是莎拉,能否让 我们谈一会? |
[21:36] | Warrick, you gotta turn on your pager, man. I got Brass’s daughter’s car in the garage. | 沃利克,你得把 传呼机开了才是啊,布拉斯女儿的 车子现在在车库了 |
[21:41] | – I’m dealing with something. – That’s why I didn’t bring this to you. | 我现在有点事 所以我才不想因这件事烦你啊 |
[21:44] | Vega says we won’t be able to hold the suspect for more than a half-hour. | 韦格说我们可在半个小时 之内就必须释放嫌犯了 |
[21:47] | Did Sidle hold back information? | 莎拉隐瞒了什么情报吗? |
[21:49] | I didn’t not tell him. | 我并不是不想告诉他 |
[21:51] | – I ran with the case. I do it with Grissom. – Well, I’m not Grissom! | 这件案子本来就是 我跟格里森一直处理的 我不是格里森! |
[21:56] | Guys. | 伙计 |
[21:59] | I didn’t say it. | 我没说出来 |
[22:03] | Sara, brief Special Agent Beckman on the funny money. Nick, garage. | 莎拉,你去给 贝克曼长官就这钱的事作个 简报,尼克,你到车库 |
[23:19] | Tyre plug. | 车轮有堵住的地方 |
[23:20] | That’s a nail in sheep’s clothing. | 正中目标 |
[23:24] | Treads from the crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场的车轮痕迹 |
[23:27] | The void on the one-to-one matches the void on Ellie’s left rear tyre. | 上面这个缺口跟埃莉的 车左后轮胎的缺口吻合 |
[23:31] | Siamese twins. | 简直就是连体婴儿 |
[23:33] | Proves one thing. This was the getaway car used in the murder. | 这证明了一件事 这是谋杀过程中用 作逃亡的车辆 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:40] | We printed the vehicle your client was found driving. | 我们对你客户驾驶的 车辆进行了轮胎印迹取样 |
[23:43] | It puts the car at the scene of Avery’s murder ^Iess than 12 hours ago. | 证明了这辆车在12小时前在 艾弗里谋杀案的 犯罪现场出现过 |
[23:46] | Come off it. The car’s not even registered to him. | 别说大话了,这辆车根本 不是注册在他的名下 |
[23:50] | No. The girl he bought tickets to Baja for. | 的确不是,而是注册 在他出钱买机票让她 去巴哈岛的女孩名下的 |
[23:52] | He bought tickets for Avery as well. | 也是他为艾弗里买机票的 |
[23:54] | The tickets were bought with your credit card, but we have no proof he ever went down there. | 机票是用你的信用卡买的 但我们现在无法证实在 买票当时他有在场 |
[23:58] | – He’s generous – Till Avery made him mad. | 他是很大方的人 可能是艾弗里要把他逼疯了 他才那么大方的吧 |
[24:00] | You wanna talk about the gun your captain pulled on my client? | 你们想谈谈你们的人 掏枪恐吓我当事人的问题吗? |
[24:04] | An unarmed man. That’s got PD brutality written all over it. | 他可是一个手无寸铁的人 这整件事上我们可以 看出警察有多么横蛮 |
[24:07] | Vega? | 韦格? |
[24:09] | Safety precaution only. | 他这么做只是为了预防安全 |
[24:14] | – We’re done. – Let’s go. | 我们问完话了 我们走 |
[24:24] | You suspect them of a high-end counterfeit operation? | 你怀疑这些钱是 高端的伪造行为的结果? |
[24:27] | No, but it did get me thinking. | 不是,但这不禁让我思考 |
[24:29] | ^If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t. | 如果有什么东西让你觉得不对劲 那可能事实本身就是不对劲 |
[24:32] | Take a look. This is the money that we got from the con man. | 来看看,这些是我们 从那骗子身上取得的钱 |
[24:35] | See the serial numbers? Each one is different. | 看见那序列号了吗? 每个都不同的 |
[24:43] | – Just like real money. – That’s what threw Ronnie and I off the scent. | 跟真钱没什么两样 所以这才让我和 罗尼觉得不对劲 |
[24:46] | This couple didn’t make one bill and run 00 copies with the same serial number. | 这对夫妇不是拿一张钞票就 简单地用同一序列号复制100份 |
[24:57] | They had to burn separate plates for each number. | 为这每个号码他们得分别铸模 |
[25:04] | Much harder to catch. | 这样更难让人抓获 |
[25:07] | The very high end. | 的确是非常高端的手法 |
[25:09] | The Duffys are major counterfeiters. | 达菲思夫妇是 制造伪钞的主要人物 |
[25:11] | You mean the Ortons. | 你的意思是指奥登夫妇? |
[25:13] | My investigators tell me they’re the Duffys from Las Vegas County. | 我旗下的调查人员告知我的是 他们是拉斯维加斯郡的 达菲思夫妇 |
[25:16] | Orton’s their assumed names. | 奥登是他们的假名 |
[25:18] | How Long have you known that? | 你知道这多久了? |
[25:20] | I went on the T-Department database. | 我在财政部的数据库 里面进行了检索 |
[25:22] | They’ve each done time for fraud. And, yes, high-end counterfeiting. | 他们做骗子这一行 都有颇久一段时间了 另外还有,高端手法的伪造 |
[25:26] | – You federal guys are sneaky. – Access. | 你们这些联邦人员 可真不怎么光明正大哦 只是了解了一下而已 |
[25:29] | So, what do you wanna do with the money? | 那你们打算怎么处理那些钱? |
[25:31] | It’s your money now. Well, the Treasury’s. | 现在这笔钱是你的了 哦,是财政部的 |
[25:36] | Thanks. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢,我就从这拿走了 |
[25:38] | Find the operation and shut it down. | 然后找出伪钞组织,一网打尽 |
[25:40] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:43] | – I’m still part of this. – Not really. | 这件案子我还有份的 不算是了 |
[25:46] | But you’re making me look good, so if you wanna tag along… | 但有你在旁,我看上去会帅一点 所以如果你要跟来的话 |
[25:49] | – I don’t tag along. – Suit yourself. | 我不会偷偷跟着的 随便你吧 |
[25:59] | WARRlCK: We got bad hews from the garage | 车库里面进行验证 出来的可不是好消息 |
[26:02] | Give it to me. | 直说吧 |
[26:03] | The tyre evidence puts Ellie’s car at the murder scene. | 轮胎上面的证据证明埃莉的 车子曾在谋杀现场了 |
[26:06] | – We’ll be pressing charges for Avery’s murder. – Come on. You know she didn’t kill him. | 我们会对艾弗里之死提出控告 别这样,你知道她并没杀任何人 |
[26:10] | – Keith Driscoll did. – Maybe so, but we don’t have Driscoll. | 是基斯干的 也许是,但基斯现在 已经不在我们手中了 |
[26:14] | – What? – Vega had to let him go after your gun episode. | 什么? 因为你搞出来掏枪那回事 韦格不得不放了他 |
[26:17] | Oh, I get it. Vega thinks she’ll eventually rat out Driscoll. | 我明白了,韦格认为她 最后是会出卖基斯的 |
[26:20] | – That’s what you cops think. – Let me tell you something about my daughter. | 只有你们警察才这么想 我来告诉你我女儿的一二事吧 |
[26:25] | Never happen. | 从没发生过什么 |
[26:41] | – Are they arresting me? – I’m gonna bail you out. | 他们要逮捕我了吗? 我会保释你的 |
[26:45] | You can stay at my place. | 你可以呆在我这里 |
[26:46] | I have a place. | 我有地方 |
[26:48] | You have a place? | 你有地方? |
[26:50] | Keith and I do. We share everything. | 基斯和我有地方 我们一切都是共享的 |
[26:58] | Ellie, why do you do this to yourself? You’re better than that. | 埃莉,你为何要这么对自己? 你没那么糟的 |
[27:03] | You’re better than him. | 你比他应该好很多的 |
[27:05] | No, I’m not. | 不.我并不比他好 |
[27:21] | (Phone rings) | |
[27:31] | Grissom’s office. CSl. Warrick speaking. | 犯罪现场鉴证科格里森办公室 我是沃利克 |
[27:35] | Warrick it’s Vega I got a 444 | 沃利克,我是韦格 有第四章第44条违规情况 |
[27:37] | Officer involved shooting? Who? | 有警官涉嫌开枪伤人?谁? |
[27:40] | One guess | 你猜猜 |
[28:14] | You’ve just bounced off the glass ceiling. | 你刚错过了好戏 |
[28:16] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[28:18] | Brass buys his daughter a get-out-of-jail-free card and her boyfriend ends up on a gurney. | 布拉斯帮自己的女儿弄了块 “免死金牌”,而她 男朋友倒先走一步了 |
[28:23] | Ecklie, you’re Day shift, and you’re here because…? | 埃克利,你是日班的人 你来这儿是…? |
[28:26] | – I’m dedicated. – Yeah. Picture that. | 我义务工作 是吗,拍下来吧 |
[28:32] | – What happened? – Driscoll shot in the throat. | 怎么了? 基斯颈部中了一枪 |
[28:35] | First officer here found Brass in the apartment, woozy. Keith Driscoll on the floor, lights out. | 第一个到达这儿的警官发现 布拉斯在公寓里面,软瘫在旁 而基斯就倒在地上,死亡了 |
[28:40] | – Where’s his daughter? – No-one knows. I got guys looking for her. | 他女儿呢? 没人知晓 我已经派人去找她了 |
[28:43] | – Check his weapon? – Waiting on you guys. | 检查过他的武器? 正等你们来处理呢 |
[29:08] | There’s one round missing. | 有一发子弹少了 |
[29:20] | It’s just you and me talking now, Jim. | 现在只有我 和你在说话,吉姆 |
[29:23] | Off the record | 不作记录的 |
[29:24] | You went to the apartment? | 你去了那公寓? |
[29:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:28] | – You notify Dispatch? – lt was a personal visit. | 你有没有通报分遣部门? 只是私人访问 |
[29:31] | – But you went looking for Keith Driscoll. – No. | 你是不是去找基斯? 不是 |
[29:34] | I went looking for Ellie. | 我是去找埃莉 |
[29:38] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[29:41] | – Where is she? – She’s not here. Hey, you got a warrant? | 她在哪? 她不在这儿,嘿 你有搜查令吗? |
[29:47] | Everything’s a blur after that. | 这之后我便什么都不知道了 |
[29:49] | Do you remember drawing your gun? | 你有否记得掏出过枪? |
[29:52] | No. | 没有 |
[29:54] | You’re leaving something out. | 你有东西瞒着我 |
[29:58] | Hey, you got a warrant? | 嘿,你有搜查令吗? |
[30:02] | Ellie, are you here? | 埃莉,你在吗? |
[30:04] | – I’m not leaving anything out. – Your daughter lives there. | 我没有瞒什么 你女儿就住在哪儿 |
[30:07] | She probably saw what happened. We’re gonna pick her up eventually. | 她可能看到发生了什么事 我们最终还是要找到她的 |
[30:12] | Careful. She spits. | 小心点 她可是会朝人吐口水 |
[30:20] | One shot? | 一枪? |
[30:21] | 15 bullets left in Brass’s gun. There should be 16. | 在布拉斯的枪里面有15发子弹 本来应该有16发的 |
[30:24] | What cop doesn’t empty his magazine? They’re trained to shoot to kill. | 又有哪个警官不会清空自己的 弹夹的?他们可是受了 训怎么开枪杀人的 |
[30:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:43] | Look where I just located this blood. | 看这些血是在哪被发现的 |
[30:45] | – The back of the grip. – Novices get their hands pinched in the slide. | 枪把后部 开枪的新手通常会 由于枪支后部枪膛的移动夹到手 |
[30:51] | WARRlCK: Slide bite | 枪膛一“咬” |
[30:53] | Man. | 伙计 |
[30:55] | Brass didn’t shoot this guy. | 布拉斯没开枪杀这小子 |
[30:57] | I need you to show me your hands. | 我要你给我看看你的手 |
[30:59] | You’re testing for gunshot residue? It’s a little late for that. | 想查查开枪弹出的 火药灰烬吗?太迟了 |
[31:03] | Your hands, Captain. | 长官,请伸手 |
[31:10] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗? |
[31:12] | I’m gonna need to take your badge. | 我得拿下你的徽章 |
[31:14] | It’s not your job to take my stripes. | 撤我的职衔可不是你的工作 |
[31:16] | ^In this case, it is. | 在这件案子中,是我的工作 |
[31:19] | – Detective Vega. – No. | 韦格探长 |
[31:35] | AB Dick 4910. 11×14 offsets. | AB迪克4910型,11X14平版印 |
[31:39] | This is the Rolls-Royce of printers. The closest thing to what the government uses. | 这可是打印机中的“劳斯莱斯” 可是跟政府部门使用的 打印机最接近的了 |
[31:43] | Multiple inks. | 还有多种墨水 |
[31:45] | Disaperf computer paper. | 戴瑟泊夫电脑纸 (顶级打印纸) |
[31:48] | Heavy rag. 25% content. Makes for durability. | 碎片纸,含25%, 用来增强耐久性的 |
[31:51] | Mr Duffy, can Agent Beckman and l see your burn plates, please? | 达菲先生,我可以和 贝克曼探员见识一下 你们的电版吗? |
[32:07] | Press, ink, paper, burn plates. | 压印,墨水,纸张,电版 |
[32:10] | Only question how is | 现在唯一剩下的问题是 |
[32:12] | where’s the money… | 钱藏在了哪里? |
[32:16] | ..Mr and Mrs Duffy? | …达菲先生,达菲太太? |
[32:19] | There isn’t any. | 没有什么钱的 |
[32:21] | Oh, come on. You can print a million dollars a day with this operation. Where is it? | 别隐瞒了,用这些东西你们一天就 可以印上一百万美元,钱在哪? |
[32:26] | – There is no money. – Excuse me? | 没有什么钱 什么? |
[32:31] | I don’t get this. Beckman… | 我不是很明白,贝克曼… |
[32:32] | Congratulations, Sidle. | 恭喜,莎拉 |
[32:34] | – You passed. – Passed? | 你通过了 通过? |
[32:37] | Duffy is their code alias. | 达菲是他们的代号 |
[32:39] | This is Special Agent Conners, Special Agent Tessari. We’re all with Service. | 这两位分别是康纳斯特别人员 以及泰瑟莉特别人员 我们都是财政部的 |
[32:44] | – I don’t… – We put bait money in the hands of bad people. | 我不… 我们用这些 伪钞来作饵引诱一些犯罪分子 |
[32:47] | ^In this case, a reputed con. | 而在本案中这犯罪人 就是这现在有名的骗子了 |
[32:50] | To see how the money ^Ieads to law enforcement. | 好让我们看看这些钱是 如何到达执法部门之手的 |
[32:52] | – What if Vincent Avery wasn’t murdered? TESSARl: Murder wasn’t on the agenda | 那如果文森特没被杀呢? 谋杀并没在我们原先设想范围 |
[32:56] | However, in light of unpredictable events, the sting still upheld. | 但是,排除掉这些不可预知的情况 逛骗仍然是存在于本案中了 |
[33:00] | It came to you and you didn’t take. You should be very proud. | 这些钱来到你手,而你不为所动 你应该对此非常自豪 |
[33:04] | Wow. I don’t feel that at all. | 哇,可是我根本不这么觉得 |
[33:06] | It never feels right when it works. | 执行时总是感觉不对的 |
[33:08] | Only feels wrong when it doesn’t. | 而执行后便觉 得完全更是大错了 |
[33:11] | First, I have the saliva sample taken from Captain Brass’s badge. | 我首先取了 布拉斯长官徽章上的唾液样本 |
[33:14] | Better known as Ellie’s DNA. | 不过里面的DNA可更符合埃莉的 |
[33:16] | Take a good look at her markers. | 来仔细看看她的DNA的标志 |
[33:18] | Second, blood sample from Jim Brass. | 第二,是从布拉斯身上 抽得的血液样本 |
[33:21] | They’re nothing alike. | 根本毫无相似之处 |
[33:24] | From parent to child, seven of thirteen markers should match up. Minimum. | 父母和孩子最少有在 13个明显DNA标志有7个相吻合 |
[33:28] | ^In this case, there’s not one marker in common. | 但这次 却没有一个标志是一样的 |
[33:30] | I don’t have Ellie’s mother’s DNA on file, | 我手头没有埃莉母亲的DNA存档 |
[33:32] | – but my guess is… – Was she adopted? | 但我的猜测是… 她是被领养的? |
[33:38] | Whew! | |
[33:40] | What about the blood on Brass’s gun? | 那布拉斯枪上的血迹呢? |
[33:42] | Not Brass’s. Not Ellie’s. | 既不是布拉斯的 也不是埃莉的 |
[33:44] | Not Ellie’s? | 不是埃莉的? |
[33:45] | No, or her boyfriend Keith Driscoll. | 不是,也不是 她男朋友基斯的 |
[33:48] | You still got a shooter out there. | 那就是说,当场仍然有个 未知的人物是开枪的 |
[33:50] | With a pinch on his hand. | 而且手上还被割伤了 |
[33:54] | All right. Where’s that manifest? | 好吧,旅客名单呢? |
[34:01] | Vincent Avery. | 文森特 |
[34:06] | 2084. | |
[34:12] | 2084. | |
[34:19] | Marty Gilmore. | 马蒂.吉尔莫 |
[34:28] | (Siren) | |
[34:32] | Hold it, hold it. | 等等,等等 |
[34:36] | The game’s over, Marty. | 马蒂,游戏终结了 |
[34:38] | The hitchhiker. | 搭顺风车的家伙? |
[34:40] | – You know this guy? – yeah we met | 你认识这家伙? 对,我们曾见过面 |
[34:43] | When the three of you got back from Baja. | 你们三个从巴哈回来之时 |
[34:45] | You conned the Captain. | 你敢欺骗警察 |
[34:49] | I gotta shake your hand. | 我看来真得跟你握握手了 |
[34:51] | – This a joke? – No, on the real. | 你在开玩笑? 不是,我说真的 |
[35:01] | You shot Driscoll. | 是你枪杀了基斯的 |
[35:04] | – With his firearm. – That was you in the other room. | 用的是他的枪? 在另一间房的原来是你 |
[35:09] | I think I killed him. | 我看我是杀了他了 |
[35:11] | – Nope. He killed you. (Gunshot) | 不,是他杀了你才对 |
[35:15] | Urgh! | 啊! |
[35:22] | So, you offed Driscoll to take over his drug op. | 是你出钱让 基斯偷运毒品的? |
[35:26] | What about Ellie? | 那埃莉呢? |
[35:29] | She’s supposed to be in jail for shooting Avery at the casino. | 她本来应该因为在赌场枪 杀艾弗里而蹲大狱的 |
[35:34] | – Urgh! – You eat something? | 啊! 你吃了什么么? |
[35:36] | I took a laxative. | 吃了点泻药 |
[35:38] | Oh, God. He’s gonna OD. | 噢,天 他可能服毒过量了 |
[35:41] | Can we get a medic? | 我们快叫急救车 |
[35:44] | Can we get a medic? | 快叫急救车 |
[35:47] | Brass! | 布拉斯! |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 噢是 |
[35:52] | I heed Rescue | 我需要紧急救援 |
[35:56] | 826 Herrick Lane. Overdose. Send an ambulance. | 这里是赫里克巷826号 有人服毒过量 请马上派一辆救护车来 |
[36:00] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna die. | 噢,天哪,我要死了 |
[36:01] | No, worse. You’re gonna live. | 不,你会活着,但生不如死 |
[36:14] | Brass! Hang on. | 布拉斯!等等 |
[36:22] | I only took it to get Ellie’s DNA off of it. | 我拿这东西只是为了 从其上找出埃莉的DNA |
[36:24] | That’s it. | 就这样而已 |
[36:27] | A man’s gotta do… | 应尽的职责… |
[36:31] | What is it, Rick? | 沃利克 有什么话不妨直说? |
[36:34] | We were checking out the blood from your gun. | 我们检验了你枪支上的血样 |
[36:37] | – We compared your DNA to her DNA. – Yeah? | 并且把你的DNA跟她的对比过 怎样? |
[36:40] | You never said anything about her being adopted. | 你从没说过她是领养来的 |
[36:49] | She’s not. | 她不是被领养的 |
[36:52] | Call it the mailman. | 是寄养在我处的而已 |
[36:57] | Ellie doesn’t know. | 埃莉并不知晓这点 |
[37:19] | Ellie? | 埃莉? |
[37:24] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[37:26] | I’m a detective. | 我可是探长 |
[37:32] | I heard you never went back to DriscolI’s apartment that night. | 听说你那晚并没有 回去基斯的公寓? |
[37:35] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[37:37] | I could have sworn I heard you in that other room. | 但我可以发誓 我听到你在另一间房的声响 |
[37:40] | No, Dad. | 不,爸爸 |
[37:42] | I was never there. Never. | 我没有在那,没有 |
[37:46] | I guess I’ve been doing that since you’ve been born. | 似乎从你一出生 开始我便总是如此 |
[37:49] | I mean, I know I was never around, but… | 我这么说是想讲,我知道 自己从来没了解过你,但是… |
[37:55] | You know, no matter where I am… | 不管我是在哪… |
[37:59] | ..no matter what I’m doing… | 不管我做的什么… |
[38:05] | ..l always think that you’re there. | 我总是会假想,你是在那的 我是为你而做的这些 |
[38:08] | Even if you’re not. | 尽管你实际上并不是 |
[38:11] | Come back to me, Ellie. | 回到我身边吧,埃莉 |
[38:18] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[38:20] | it’s way too late. | 太迟了 |
[38:28] | I’ve got to catch a flight to Jersey. | 我要赶午夜… |
[38:30] | Midnight. | 到泽西的飞机 |
[38:32] | Mom says… | 妈妈说 |
[38:34] | I can stay with her…a while. | 我可以在她那里呆… 一阵子 |
[38:36] | Sure. OK. | 那也好 |
[38:38] | You need a ride to the airport? I can get you there fast. | 要不要我开车送你到机场? 很快到的 |
[38:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[38:44] | I’m taking the shuttle, so… | 我会坐机场巴士,所以… |
[38:46] | Oh, yeah. Right. OK. | 噢,是吗,那好吧 |
[38:54] | Catch you later. | 迟些再联系你了 |
[39:05] | – Hey, Sara. – Hey. | 嘿,莎拉 嘿 |
[39:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:09] | I’m short on cash. Can you loan me a hundred? | 我没多少现金了 可不可以借我100? |
[39:11] | Funny. Very funny. | 有趣,真是有趣 |
[39:13] | Oh! Look, shift’s over. | 噢!看看好像 已经到了换班时间了 |
[39:15] | Guess you’re one of us again. | 现在你又是 我们中的一员了 |
[39:26] | WARRlCK: Hey Griss! | 嘿,格里森! |
[39:28] | – How did it go? – The seminar was fine. | 怎样? 讨论会开得还不错 |
[39:31] | Every one of my roaches got stage fright. | 我这些宠物蟑螂都有点怯场 |
[39:34] | They came in fourth, third, second… | 它们分获第四 第三,第二名… |
[39:36] | and dead last. | 最后一只死了 |
[39:38] | How about you? How did you do? | 你又如何?情况怎样? |
[39:40] | Well, the job is fine. It’s the other stuff, the personalities. | 工作还不错,但糟糕的 是另一样,人性方面 |
[39:44] | I love mankind, it’s people I can’t stand? | 我喜欢人性 让我受不来的是人 |
[39:47] | – Who’s that? Einstein? – Linus. | 谁说这话的?爱因斯坦? 是莱纳斯 |
[39:49] | Charlie Brown. Figures. | 查理.布朗,懂了 |
[39:51] | Is that why you put me in charge? | 所以你才让我掌管这一切? |
[39:52] | You think I like dealing with people? | 你认为我喜欢跟人打交道? |
[39:54] | Remember you asked me what I was in high school? | 记得你曾经问过我 在高中时期我担任什么工作 |
[39:57] | Yeah. You said “a ghost”. | 记得,你说你当时是“幽灵” |
[39:58] | When I leave CSl, there won’t be cake in the break room. I’ll be gone. | 我一旦离开鉴证科 这里就群龙无首了 我也可能会走的吗 |
[40:02] | So I wanted to see if you could step in. | 所以我想看看你是否能接手 |
[40:05] | Tell me | 来跟我说说 |
[40:07] | All of it. From the top. | 全部情况,从头开始 |
[40:09] | From the top? | 从头开始? |
[40:18] | I don’t know where to start. | 我不知从何开始 |
[40:20] | It was wild. | 比较难说 |