Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] You’re gonna get it. 你逃不了了!
[00:08] Oh, you’re gonna get it! 你逃不了了!
[00:11] I got you.
[00:12] I got you. I got you! 捉到你了 我捉到你了!
[00:15] I got you. 终于捉到你了
[00:25] Butchy, what’s wrong? 怎么了,布奇?
[00:27] Keep going. 继续啊
[00:31] (Screams)
[00:46] You’ve been walking in circles for ten minutes. 你都绕了十分钟的圈子了
[00:49] There’s no sign of struggle. 没有挣扎过的痕迹
[00:51] Whatever happened happened somewhere else. 死者是在别处被害的
[00:54] – This is a secondary scene. – Body dump? 这是第二现场 抛尸地点?
[00:57] Textbook. David, when we dig her up, I want you to tag her “special processing”. 没错.戴维,把她 挖出来后,你在上面贴上 一个“特别处理”的标签
[01:03] The only person who knows where the crime scene is 唯一知道 犯罪现场在哪儿的人
[01:06] has a mouthful of sand. 嘴里一定 “吃”了不少沙子
[01:08] A thousand square miles of desert in Vegas, 在维加斯 有上千平方英里的沙漠
[01:10] this perp dumps the body in a sandbox! 凶手却把 尸体埋在了沙池里
[01:13] He didn’t put it here to hide it. 他把尸体埋 在这里并非想掩人耳目
[01:15] He put it here to be found. 他是想让别人发现它 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁?
[01:51] GRlSSOM: What do you think? 你有何看法?
[01:53] CATHERlNE: I think we got a van full of tools we can’t use 车上的工具 没有一个能用得上的
[01:56] Sand’s a nightmare. 最可怕的是沙子
[01:58] To get to the evidence we may destroy the evidence. 或许会因取证 而破坏证据
[02:01] Do you get these haikus out of a book or do they just come to you? 这些“短诗” 是出自书本 还是你的灵感突现?
[02:05] Every time you find a body you have to choose a path. 当发现尸体时 你就得选择一种方法
[02:09] And when you take that path, grasshopper, 当你选择好方法后
[02:11] you risk destroying the evidence. 你就得冒破坏证据的险
[02:13] We grab a trowel and some fine mesh screens 我们只需一把泥铲和几个筛网
[02:16] and we just pretend ^Iike we’re panning for gold… 然后假装 我们是在淘金就行了
[02:19] Master. “大师”
[03:25] Gunshot victim shipped to Desert Ralms. “沙漠棕”发生的枪杀案
[03:27] Santee Cherna, 32. Runs this cheque-cashing joint. 受害者叫桑迪.切那32岁 当时是来这家银行存款
[03:30] – Cash business, huh? – Shot in the leg making his weekly bank run. 又是关于钱的案子 他是在每周去银行 例行存款时被人开枪的
[03:35] Let me guess. The guy makes his runs 我猜,他每周去银行存款…
[03:37] – same time every week. – Night deposit. 都是同一时候 夜间存款
[03:39] He’s either stupid or suicidal! 他不是傻的,就是想自杀!
[03:41] We can’t arrest people for that. Unfortunately. 可惜 我们不能因为这原因而捉人
[03:45] The whole thing went down here. 他是在这里倒下的
[03:47] The sister heard a gunshot. Saw a car take off. 他妹妹听到枪声后 看见一辆车往那边“飞走了”
[03:49] OK. I’m gonna do a once-around. 好吧 我到周围看看
[03:52] All right. I’ll take the lot. 好的,我来检查停车场
[06:50] You run this car already? 这辆车你已经查过了?
[06:52] Oh, yeah. The RO’s our vic. That’s his spot. 是的,这辆“莲花” 是受害者的 它就停在那里
[06:55] Oh, yeah? 是吗?
[06:57] Hey, Warrick, check this out. 沃利克,来看看这个
[07:05] We’re dealing with some criminal geniuses. 这回碰到的 是一个“犯罪天才”
[07:07] Grab the moneybag, slice it and run. 把钱袋抢走 搜刮一空后逃走了
[07:11] You forgot er… ^Ieave the evidence on the ground. 你忘了… 把证据先留在现场了
[07:14] Let’s see. 我们来看看
[07:20] We got some cheques. 这里有一些支票
[07:22] No cash. 没有现金
[07:25] And a deposit slip for $22,500. 还有一张 面额22.500的存单
[07:28] So our victim breaks out of the store with a bag full of dough. 因此,受害者当时 是拿着满满一袋钱出门
[07:33] – Same time every week. – I guess somebody was casing the joint. 每回都是同一个时间 一定有人来“踩过点”了
[07:36] Or…it was an inside job. 或者是…“监守自盗”
[07:41] This morning everything was fine. Then some penejo attacks my brother, 今早一切正常 然后就有几个 混蛋来袭击我弟弟
[07:44] and we’re out God knows how much money and I’m stuck running the place alone. 我们当时带了很多钱出来 我根本不敢独自来存款
[07:48] Mrs Delgado, I know you’re upset. 德尔加多夫人 我知道你心绪烦乱
[07:50] Upset is for white people, lady. I’m pissed off. “心绪烦乱” 这词只适用于白人 我是愤怒
[07:54] My brother was shot in the thigh. That’s awful close to serious, if you know what I’m saying. 我弟弟大腿中抢了 如果你知道我说什么 就会知道情况有多糟
[07:59] – Mrs Delgado, how long have you been here? – Six years. 德尔加多夫人 你来这儿多久了? 六年了 你买了保险吗? 你最好是买保险!
[08:03] – You have insurance? – You’d better have insurance!
[08:06] You take 6% of a man’s pay check to cash it? People use us, 你要从薪水里拿出6%来买保险? 那些人在利用我们
[08:09] – but they don’t like us. – Thank you. 但他们却不喜欢我们 谢谢
[08:18] So… 那么…
[08:19] You think the brother might be behind this? 那么… 是否那个弟弟在幕后搞鬼?
[08:22] Well, I might bet my own pay check on that one. 这点我敢拿 一个月的薪水来打赌
[08:24] ^If that’s true, our vic gets to collect the insurance money. 如果真是如此 “受害者”就可以 拿上一笔保险赔偿金 外加他从自己那里 “偷走”的那笔钱
[08:28] Plus he gets to keep the money he stole from himself.
[08:30] Nice scam. 真是“妙计”
[08:32] What’s the first thing you do when you see one of these on your windshield? 看见那些东西在你的挡风 玻璃上时,你首先会做什么?
[08:36] – Chuck it. – Exactly. 仍了它 没错
[08:38] But the only guy to chuck his was the victim. 但唯有我们的 “受害者”这样做了
[08:41] I found one on the ground next to his car. 这是我在他车旁找到的
[08:44] So whoever put these here wasn’t gone long when the brother was shot. 所以 那个弟弟被人开枪时 发这东西的人肯定没走远
[08:48] Potential eyewitness. 潜在的目击证人
[08:50] She died two to four hours before she was discovered. Jury’s still out 发现她时 她已经死了2到4个小时
[08:54] on cause of death. 死因还为确定
[08:56] But considering the whip and ligature marks, it was violent. 但基于这些鞭痕和被绑痕迹 这是一起暴力犯罪
[09:00] Some of the scars on her back are old. Some are fresh. 她身上的伤痕 有些是旧的,有些是新的
[09:03] What are we looking at? Rape? Multiple sexual assaults? 那我们该如何定断? 是强奸?还是轮奸?
[09:06] That’s the strange part. Her body’s a road map of abuse, 这正是让人迷惑之处 她身上到处是被虐待过的痕迹
[09:10] but there’s no sign it was sexual. 却没任何显示 是性行为造成的
[09:12] She hasn’t had intercourse in months. 她已经数月 没发生过性行为了
[09:14] I’m thinking trade-in. Some lowlife is tired of beating on the old model, 我在想,有些人 厌倦了传统的做爱方式
[09:18] so he punches her ticket and starts shopping around for version 2.0. 于是就拿她来尝试新的花样
[09:23] Here’s a woman who’s been beaten on a regular basis, 这个女人经常遭受虐待
[09:26] but look at the care she’s lavished on herself. 但却很注重保养
[09:29] Manicured fingernails. Manicured toenails. 修得整齐的指甲 和脚趾甲
[09:32] Perfect teeth. 洁白的牙齿
[09:34] Hair. 漂亮的头发 隆过胸这点想必不用提了
[09:38] Not to mention some serious breast augmentation.
[09:43] That is not a Tijuana boob job. 这可不是提华纳 (墨西哥城市)的“二流手艺”
[09:45] Those puppies are top of the line. 那些东西都是最高级的
[09:47] Looks like a pair of saline leads. Can you grab me one of those? 看起来像一对碱金属棒 可以拿出一条来给我吗?
[09:50] – Left or right? – Dealer’s choice. 左边还是右边? 随你所好
[09:59] What up, Einstein? Ooh! You got anything there? 怎么了,“爱因斯坦” 噢,你发现什么了?
[10:02] You think Einstein had people hovering over his shoulders? 你以为爱因斯坦工作时 会让人在旁边嗡嗡叫吗?
[10:06] ^If he did, would we be walking around with E = mc’ T-shirts? 这样的话 我们还能穿着印有 E=MC×C(能量守恒方程)T恤吗?
[10:14] Would you step back? Just give me some breathing room. 站后一点好吗? 给我喘口气的空间
[10:18] Maybe I’ll tell you about the silver sliver Grissom found on Sandbox GirI’s back. 或许我还可以告诉你 那个“沙池女孩” 体内的金属是什么
[10:22] It’s all yours. 好的
[10:36] Let’s see what the library has to say. 看看它有什么要说
[10:40] Tempered steel with aluminium coating. 外层包有铝的软钢金属
[10:43] – Maybe she was chained up. – Then she wore something funky. 或许她曾被锁过 然后她就戴着这个时髦货
[10:46] She was in the raw. 她当时是裸体的
[10:48] ^In a manner of speaking. You remember the sparkly stuff Grissom got? 不妨这样说 你还记得格里森找到的 那个发亮东西吗?
[10:51] – Yeah. – I broke it down. 记得 我把它分解了
[10:53] Tree sap, ammonia and water. 树液,氨,还有水
[10:55] – Sounds like frat house gravy. – Liquid latex. 听起来像 “兄弟会”的肉汤 是液态乳胶
[10:59] – Never heard of it. – Really? It’s all the craze now. 没听说过 真的?现在可是很流行
[11:02] Girls paint it on guys. Guys paint it on girls. 男孩女孩们都用 这个画在对方身上
[11:05] You can paint it on yourself, if that’s what you’re into. Can’t get a date. 如果没有女友的话 你也可以画在自己身上
[11:08] – I got it. – Like I would know. 我明白了 真的明白了?
[11:10] Sure. Sure. I got it, man. 是的,明白了
[11:21] Hey, is that our guy? 嘿,那是我们要找的人吗?
[11:25] Detective Vega. LVPD. Can I see some lD? 我是维加斯警局的维佳警官 可以看一下你的身份证吗?
[11:28] I am a legitimate businessman. My card. 我一直是合法“商人” 这是我的证件
[11:32] How often do you distribute here? 你多久来这里发一次传单?
[11:34] On this street? Every Thursday and Friday. 在这条街? 每逢周二和周五
[11:36] – ls that a crime? – That depends. 这也犯法? 这得看情况而定
[11:39] Did you see anything unusual last night in the parking lot at Flamingo and Rhoades? 昨晚,在“弗拉门戈” 的停车场,你看见什么 不寻常事情发生了吗?
[11:43] Missy, in Las Vegas unusual is what happens when you leave the house. 小姐,在维加斯 你出家门后就有 不寻常事情发生了
[11:47] We can do this at the station, if you’d prefer. 你要喜欢的话 我们可以回警局再谈
[11:49] OK. OK. 好的
[11:51] Some jerk told me if I touched his car, he’d shove a flyer down my throat. Does that count? 有个家伙跟我说 如果动他的车一根毫毛 他就切了我.这个算吗?
[11:55] Maybe. Did you get a good look at him? 或许 你当时看清楚他了吗?
[11:58] Them. There were two. A couple of lowlifes in baseball caps. 一共有两个人 都是戴着棒球帽的
[12:02] What about the car? Did you notice the make? 那辆车呢? 你注意到是什么牌子吗?
[12:04] A Honda. Maybe. 好像是一辆“本田”
[12:06] All those tin boxes look alike. 所有车看起来都差不多
[12:09] CATHERlNE: Dr Cornfeld 科费尔德医生
[12:12] Catherine Willows, Las Vegas Crime Lab. 凯瑟琳.维乐丝 维加斯犯罪鉴证科的
[12:17] I believe this is one of yours. 我想 这个东西应该是你的
[12:20] Oh, yeah. 414 series. Firm, but plenty of give. 是的,414系列 牢固而有弹性
[12:24] Spare me the sales pitch. We removed that from a homicide victim. 别给我“做广告了” 这是我们从死者体内取出来的 我这里有照片
[12:28] I’ve got a photo.
[12:30] Judging by the size, she had a pretty decent pair to start with. 根据这金属的尺寸 她当初有一对很丰满的胸部
[12:34] Oh She was a pretty girl 噢,她是个漂亮的女孩
[12:37] I’m going to need her name. 我想知道她的名字
[12:40] Let’s see. Oh, yeah. Here we go. 让我看看,噢,找到了
[12:44] Third-party billing. But I recognise the address. They send me a lot of…business… “三级剧场” 我知道那个地方 那里给我带来了很多生意 她叫莫娜.泰勒 一定是在那里工作的
[12:48] Mona Taylor. She must have worked there.
[12:50] A real shame. 真是可惜
[12:53] I’ll tell you what’s a shame. That she was so pretty and perfect 真正可惜的是 ,她本来身材就很棒
[12:57] and still thought she needed implants. 还要来这里隆胸
[13:01] Don’t judge Mona for wanting to improve herself. Competition’s intense. 别擅作评价 竞争是残酷的
[13:04] Especially for a young woman in Las Vegas. Put yourself in her shoes. 尤其对于 维加斯的年轻女性 设身处地提她想想吧
[13:08] Trust me. I’ve been in her shoes. I got out. 我“设身处地”为她想过 但我不干了(凯瑟琳曾做过舞女)
[13:10] – Oh, yeah? Why’s that? – They were killing me. 是吗?为何不做了? 这份活儿快把我累死了
[13:18] Are you sure the surgeon said this is where Mona worked? 你真确定 那个外科医生 说莫娜是在这里工作的?
[13:21] BRASS: Maybe as a domestic. 她或许是做女佣人
[13:22] No domestic has a $ 10,000 rack. Not even in Vegas. 没一个女佣人 会花一万块去隆胸的 在维加斯也不会
[13:27] DMV records indicate that she hit town from South Dakota three years ago. 调查记录上说 她是三年前从 “南达科特”来到这里的
[13:31] I figure the bright lights faded and she snagged a sugar daddy. 我想是她是青春 消逝后傍上一个“甜爹”了
[13:35] How much business can one sugar daddy give a plastic surgeon? 一个“甜爹”能给整型 外科医生介绍多少生意?
[13:39] The eternal question, to which we are about to find the answer. 这个问题 我们唯有找出答案
[13:46] Let me guess. Three police officers looking for respite 我猜 三位警官忙碌了一天之后
[13:49] from having to control and dominate our big bad city. 到这里来是为了 放松消遣的吧 差不多.一个警官 两个犯罪学家.可以进来吗?
[13:53] Close. One police officer. Two criminalists. May we come in?
[14:04] (Male screams)
[14:06] Another happy customer. 又一个快乐的顾客
[14:09] Would you prefer individual sessions, 你们是喜欢独自享受
[14:12] or would you like to enjoy each other’s submission? 还是想换着来分享?
[14:18] You don’t have to decide now. Please, make yourselves comfortable. 不必现在就决定 你们先请随意
[14:22] And welcome to Lady Heather’s dominion. 欢迎来到 “希瑟夫人的王国”
[14:31] That’s her. 是这辆车了
[14:33] “l AM 4 FUN.” Right. “lAM4FUN”,好的
[14:36] She drove herself to work. 她是开车上班的
[14:38] Bet she didn’t drive herself home. 但她并没有开车回家
[14:46] It’s still locked. 车门还锁着的
[14:54] Looks clean. 车里很干净
[14:59] Hey, Catherine. 凯瑟琳
[15:01] Come check this out. 来看看这个
[15:09] What’s that? 是什么? 液态乳胶.格里森也 在死者身上发现这个
[15:11] Liquid latex. Grissom found some on the victim.
[15:14] Sanders did a trace analysis. Stuff peels off like a glove. 桑德斯做过“痕量分析” 好像是从手套上脱落的
[15:17] Handy. 这唾手可得
[15:19] What do you think that is there? 这痕迹是什么东西留下的?
[15:21] A watch? 手表?
[15:24] Bag it. We can get a mould and try and track it down. 包起来 拿回去做个模子再慢慢捉摸
[15:29] Never lost one of my girls. 从没发生过这种事情
[15:32] You don’t seem very upset about it. 你好像并不伤心
[15:34] What you see and what I feel are two different things. 你所看到的 和我的感受是两码事
[15:38] Were there any disturbances last night? Did you hear screams? 昨晚发生任何特别情况没有? 你是否听见过尖叫声?
[15:42] (Screams)
[15:45] It’s when I don’t hear screams that I start to worry. 听不到尖叫声才是我最担心的
[15:48] Well, then, could you tell us what time Mona got off? 莫娜是何时开始做这一行的?
[15:52] Knowing Mona, every couple of hours. She enjoyed her work. 莫娜很喜欢她的这份工作
[15:56] There’s no sexual contact or anything illegal going on here, of course? 这里没有任何违法的 性交易,对吗?
[16:01] Surely you don’t think sexual contact is the only means of fulfilment? 你不知道,性交易是 这里唯一的“饭碗”吗?
[16:05] Lady Heather, you don’t wanna know what I think. 希瑟夫人,你肯定 不想知道我在想什么
[16:08] Her last client was at eleven. She would have left at midnight. 她最后一个客人是在 昨晚11点,她是午夜离开的
[16:13] Do you have any kind of logbook, some record of who was working that night, 昨晚谁在这里上班 和什么客人在一起
[16:17] what they did with clients, that sort of thing? 你这里有记录吗?
[16:19] – Would that get you excited? – Not particularly. 那能让你兴奋吗? 并不尽然
[16:22] But it might help us catch the creep who murdered Mona. 但它可以帮助我们 找到杀害莫娜的“鼠辈”
[16:25] We need names and addresses. We also need to know 我们需要知道名字 地址.我们还想知道…
[16:28] which rooms she worked, so we can examine them. 她在哪个房间工作 我们想进去检查
[16:31] Mona worked the pool house. 莫娜在大房间工作
[16:33] Give me a minute. I have to move some clients around. 稍等一下 我先请那里的客人出去
[16:36] CATHERlNE: Oh there you are 你们在这儿
[16:40] Mona’s car is in the driveway. lt looks clean. 莫娜的车就停在车道上 车内好像很干净
[16:43] Tow it to CSl and process the rooms in the pool house where Mona worked last night. 把车拖回CSI 然后检查昨晚 莫娜工作过的大房间
[16:47] And you will be…? 你要…
[16:49] I’ll be with Lady Heather. 我要在希瑟夫人这里
[16:52] (Screams)
[17:02] Does all this fascinate you? 这些东西让你着迷?
[17:06] Yes. I find all deviant behaviour fascinating 是的,我对一切 不正常的行为都很着迷
[17:09] in that to understand our human nature we have to understand our aberrations. 因为,要了解人类的本性 就该先了解人类的失常行为
[17:14] And you think what goes on here is aberrant? 你认为这里发生的 也属于失常行为?
[17:18] I would say that whip marks and ligature contusions 我只能说,一个年轻 女子身上的鞭痕和勒痕
[17:21] on a young woman are aberrant. 是不寻常的
[17:23] Wouldn’t you? 那你呢?
[17:25] Every job has its peculiar hazards. 每一份工作都有其危险性
[17:28] Rock stars damage their eardrums. Football players ruin their knees. 摇滚歌星耳膜受损 橄榄球运动员膝盖损伤
[17:31] ^In this business it’s scars. 而这一行 就是伤痕累累
[17:33] But no-one who works for me has ever sustained a serious injury. 但给我工作的女孩 没一个受过严重伤害
[17:36] Mona did. She died. 莫娜受过重伤 所以她死了 并非因为她在这里工作 那只是你的假设
[17:39] Not because she worked here. That’s your assumption.
[17:44] What happens here isn’t about violence. 这里发生的 一切都与暴力无关
[17:48] It’s about challenging preconceived notions of Victorian normalcy. 它是挑战维多利亚 常态所预想的观点
[17:52] Bringing people’s fantasies to life, making them acceptable. 实现人们的幻想 让别人去接受它们
[17:55] Like the theatre. 就像剧院一样
[18:01] It’s people who don’t come to places like this that I worry about. 我最害怕那些未曾 去过这种地方的人 那些不懂得发泄的人
[18:05] The ones who don’t have an outlet.
[18:07] Say…someone like yourself. 或者…就像你这样的人
[18:10] Oh, I have outlets. 噢,我懂得发泄 我看书
[18:13] I read.
[18:16] I study bugs. 研究昆虫
[18:19] I sometimes even ride roller coasters. 有时坐坐过山车
[18:22] And your sex life? 你的性生活呢?
[18:24] It doesn’t involve going to the theatre. 这与去剧院无关
[18:28] ^In my experience, Mr Grissom, 以我一向的经验 格里森先生
[18:31] some men go to the theatre… 有些人想去“剧院”…
[18:34] some men are the theatre. 有些人想作“剧院”
[18:36] Either way, what I offer is a chance for submission or control, 不管哪一个,我所提供的 只是一个给人“臣服 ”或者“控制”的机会
[18:40] whichever’s required. 无论哪个都行
[18:42] Sometimes a client doesn’t know what he wants until I show him. 有时 直到我给顾客看过之后 他才知道自己需要什么
[18:48] “No man is a complete mystery except to himself.” “除了自身 没有人是完全神秘的”
[18:51] Marcel Proust. 马塞尔.普洛斯特 说的(法国哲学家)
[18:54] I bet he’d have enjoyed himself here. 我想 他一定很迷恋自己
[18:57] Probably. No crime is a complete mystery either. 或许吧 没有任何犯罪是完全神秘的
[19:01] The whip marks on Mona Taylor were fresh. 莫娜身上的鞭痕是新的
[19:04] That can’t be. Mona was dominant with her clients. 不可能 莫娜一直能“驾驭住”顾客的
[19:12] I know that sometimes she saw clients off the books. 顾客有时 也做出一些出格的事情
[19:15] I let her because she brought in so much business. 我让她这么做 是因为她能拉来很多生意
[19:18] I just assumed she knew what she was doing. 我想,她知道自己在做什么
[19:21] My guess is that one of her off-the-book clients… 我想 她其中一个“出格”的顾客…
[19:25] ..is a regular. 是个“惯犯”
[19:28] I mean… 我是说…
[19:30] it is a repeat business, is it not? 这种情况经常发生,对吗?
[19:37] Does that one interest you? 你对这东西感兴趣?
[19:40] Yes, it does. 是的
[19:42] May I borrow it? 我可以借用一下吗?
[19:46] WOMAN: you dirty little stink boy! 你这个又赃又臭的坏孩子?
[19:48] (Man groans)
[19:55] Randolph, you may lick my boots and go. 伦道夫 添了我的靴子后才可以走
[19:57] – ls it because I’m naughty? – Shut up! 就因为我赃吗? 闭嘴!
[20:03] CATHERlNE: I feel like I’m trapped in the Marquis de Sade’s brainpan 我感觉又回到了 “萨德侯爵时代” (法国一个有虐待狂的侯爵)
[20:07] NlCK: I guess Lady Heather hasn’t quite cleared this room yet 我猜,希瑟夫人 还没彻底清理这间房子
[20:10] Waiting for recess. 她想等到“停业”
[20:36] Didn’t Grissom say he found flecks of silver on the victim’s back? 格里森不是说 在死者背上发现 有银色东西吗?
[20:41] yeah 没错
[20:44] I may have found the source. 我或许找到出处了
[20:47] Mm-hm.
[21:02] Hey, hey! 嘿!
[21:04] Liquid latex. The kind we found in the dumpster and on the vic. 液态乳胶,与死者身上 以及和在垃圾桶找到的一样
[21:08] Hand me a bindle, will you? 拿个袋子给我
[21:10] You know what I just realised? 知道我刚才 觉悟到了什么吗?
[21:12] None of this weirds me out any more. 这件事没什么神秘的
[21:17] People are just as twisted in their own living rooms. 人们只在卧室里 “摸爬滚打”
[21:20] The props are different here, that’s all. 这里的道具各不相同
[21:23] Not everybody’s twisted. 并非每人都喜欢受虐
[21:25] Everybody, Nick. Wake up and smell the species. 是每个人,尼克 自己清醒一下吧
[21:27] Catherine, do you really think that those freaks out there 凯瑟琳,你真以为…
[21:30] running round with their little dog collars on, getting spanked, 那些戴着小狗 项圈受人鞭打的人
[21:34] are the same as you and me? 也和你我一样?
[21:36] Just because you never did doesn’t mean you never could. 你没做过并 不代表你没这个能力
[21:39] No way. Never gonna happen. 算了吧.打死我也不干
[21:41] Relax, Nick. All I’m saying is you’re human. 放松,尼克 你是个有血有肉的人
[21:45] Hey, man, my mom and dad are human and… 嘿 我爸妈也是人,而且…
[21:48] ^If there’s one thing you learn on this job, it’s that humans are capable of anything. 如果你能从这工作中 领悟到点什么… 那就是人类什么都能做到
[21:53] A smudge of dirty tyre on a ratty piece of paper. 污秽的轮胎碾到了一张破纸上
[21:55] I know. I know. lt sucks. 我知道,这确实很难
[21:58] You couldn’t get anything off of it, huh? 你什么也没查出来?
[22:00] Just because I’m a newbie doesn’t mean I’m not good. 我是新手 并不代表我是“菜鸟”
[22:03] Your tyre print from the strip mall. 这是那个轮胎的印记 这在 小型车和微型车相当普遍
[22:05] Wow.
[22:07] Common to a lot of compacts and sub-compacts.
[22:09] One manufacturer who uses it as standard – Honda. 其中一个汽车生产 商使用标准轮胎… 就是“本田公司”
[22:11] So that confirms what Sara’s eyewitness said. What else you got? 这就证实了莎拉那个 目击者所说的.还有什么发现?
[22:15] I’ve got incidental marks from where the tyre ran over something. 我偶然发现了 轮胎碾过的东西
[22:19] Left an impression. 留下了轮胎的痕迹
[22:23] All you have to do is find the tyre attached to the vehicle your shooter was driving. 你只需找出开枪 那个人的车胎就行了
[22:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:29] MAN: OK Look at the bullet from your vic’s thigh 好了.看看这颗从 受害者大腿上取出的子弹
[22:32] Five lands and grooves on it. That would be a Colt. 上面有五个凹槽 或许是“柯尔特手枪”
[22:35] .38 calibre. 380口径
[22:37] According to Vega, the vic owns a Colt. 据维佳所说 受害者也有一把这样的手枪
[22:41] And? 还有呢?
[22:42] And…since he mysteriously got shot in the leg, instead of a vital organ, 还有…他只是大腿中抢 而非致命部位
[22:46] I’m thinking I should go visit him. 或许我该去拜访一下他
[22:48] Mona Taylor didn’t die from the beatings, but cause of death was equally as slow. 莫娜并非死于外伤 但死的过程相当缓慢
[22:52] Asphyxia. 是窒息而死
[22:54] – You look like you expected it. – I considered it. 想必你也想过 是的
[22:57] There’s something else. She had some odd scarring 还有,她的鼻腔里面
[23:01] on the inside of her nose. 有些奇怪的疤痕
[23:03] it’s a small red circle 它是红色的小点
[23:06] She worked at a sex club. Could be caused by anything. 她在“青楼”工作 或许是其它东西造成的
[23:09] Like a straw? 比如吸管?
[23:11] Maybe I lack imagination, but why would you need a straw at a sex club? 或许我缺乏“想像力” 但在“青楼”里 你需要吸管这种东西吗?
[23:14] Well, it’s not a sex club, actually. It’s a fetish club. 其实那不是“青楼” 是“满足欲望的俱乐部”
[23:17] – There’s a difference? – Like a straw is not used for sipping mint juleps. 这有区别吗? 这吸管不是 用来吸薄荷饮料的
[23:21] – Cocaine? – Air. 吸可卡因? 空气
[23:26] Anything from last night would be in here. 昨晚用过的东西都在这儿了
[23:28] Masks The usual accoutrements 面具 还有普通的工具
[23:32] – We don’t technically have a warrant. – Not necessary. I want to help. 我们还没申请搜查许可证 没这个必要,我愿意合作的
[23:45] Go ahead. Ask. How can I do this for a living? 我怎么靠这行谋生? 我知道你想问的?
[23:49] Oh, that’s not what I was thinking. 噢,我并没这样想
[23:53] – How much does this place clear a week? – Ten grand. 这里一个星期能挣多少钱? 一万美金
[23:57] I’m not with the lRS. 我并没和国税局的人一起来
[24:00] OK. Twenty. 好吧,两万
[24:04] I don’t make that in…three months. 我三个月也挣不到那么多
[24:08] – Sex pays a lot better than death. – Plus the outfits are cooler. 出卖肉体要比死亡更合算 而且衣服还要性感
[24:11] I have this genius tailor. Worked at The Desert lnn back in the day. 我有一个天才裁缝 他在“沙漠旅馆”工作
[24:15] I let him come in weekends and play human ashtray. 每逢周末我都会请 他来扮演“ 人体烟灰缸”(用烟头烫)
[24:18] He designs for me and my girls. It’s a fair trade. 他为我和女孩们设计衣服 这交易很公平
[24:21] You got a good thing going here. 你可真懂得经营
[24:23] The best part is, these guys think getting slapped around and humiliated 最好的是,这些人 竟然会把遭受鞭打和侮辱
[24:26] is their fantasy. 当成一种嗜好
[24:28] – It’s like I always tell my daughter. – A daughter? 就像我跟我女儿说的话 女儿?
[24:31] – 8 this month. Freshman at Harvard. – Really? 她这个月就18岁 真的?
[24:35] – Mine’s seven. – Oh. That’s a great age. 我女儿7岁 噢,正值可爱的年龄
[24:39] When I thought Zoe was ready to hear it, I told her, 佐伊到了该听这话的年龄时 我就跟她说…
[24:42] “Honey, there are a lot of things you can give a man. “宝贝 有很多东西你都可以给男人”
[24:45] your body your time Even your heart “你的身体,时间 甚至你的心”
[24:47] But the one thing you can never, ever, ever let go of is your power.” “但唯一不能给的 就是你的权力”
[24:55] All my mother ever said to me was, “Cash upfront.” 我妈妈过去只会对我说 “金钱至上”
[24:59] Don’t take this the wrong way, but you’ve got everything it takes to make a great dominatrix. 别把这话理解错了 但有了权力 你就能拥有一切
[25:04] I take that as a compliment. 我很欣赏这句话
[25:05] Well, you should. It’s just about knowing yourself. 是的,它让你了解自己
[25:08] Being strong. 变得坚强
[25:10] And not taking any crap from powerful jerks who are used to giving it all day long. 不受那些玩弄权力男人的摆布
[25:16] Well, death is still a man’s business, and I don’t have to tell you about police work. 死亡仍是男人们管的事 我不必告诉你警察的事务
[25:20] So how do you survive? 你是如何生存的?
[25:23] By knowing myself. And working hard. 了解自己,努力工作
[25:27] And by not taking any crap from powerful jerks who are used to giving it all day long. 不受那些玩弄权力男人的摆布
[25:35] These are the masks and straws I took out of the sink at Lady Heather’s. 这些是从希瑟夫人那里 拿回来的面具和吸管
[25:39] – None of which have been washed. – Mona was a dominatrix at the club 一个都没有清洗过 莫娜是俱乐部里面的 “顶梁柱”
[25:43] But my guess is that she was a switch for her off-the-books clients. 但我猜,她只是那些 “出格”客人的“鞭靶”而已
[25:46] (Greg laughs)
[25:48] You know what a switch is? 你也知道“鞭靶”是什么?
[25:50] Someone who’s dominant as well as submissive. 有些人既扮演“统治” 也扮演“顺从”的角色
[25:53] Oh, he’s even got the lingo down. (Makes whip-crack sound) 噢,他甚至连那里的 “行话”都学会了
[25:57] ^If Mona’s DNA is in one of these masks, 如果这其中一个 面具上有莫娜的DNA
[26:00] then she was the submissive on the night she died. 那么她死的那晚 扮演的是“顺从”的角色
[26:03] You’re so dialled into this case, 为了这件案子 你真是够卖命的
[26:05] I bet you don’t need me to tell you which mask had her DNA. 我想,你无需我告诉 你哪个面具上有她的DNA了 不,格雷格.我还要 知道哪根吸管是她用过的
[26:08] Yes, I do, Greg. I also need to know which straws she used.
[26:16] Oh, nice! That’s the idea, Greg. 噢 这个注意真不错,格雷格!
[26:19] Two straws per mask. 每个面具配两根吸管
[26:27] – You can’t get any air through pens. – Not much more through straws. 你不可能用铅笔来呼吸 用吸管也好不了多少
[26:30] And even less if someone’s finger’s on the other end. 用手指堵住另一头的话 呼吸就更困难了
[26:35] I found the victim’s DNA on this mask. 我在这个面具上 找到了死者的DNA
[26:38] And these two straws. Red mark, victim. Blue mark… 这两根吸管 红色是死者的,蓝色的…
[26:43] Our killer. 就是凶手的
[26:46] Now we just need a suspect. 现在只需把嫌疑人找出来 你的是“阴”,我的是“阳”
[26:56] You got the Yin. I got the Yang.
[27:00] Actually, I’ve got the Yang and you’ve got the Yin. 实际上 我的是“阳”,你的是“阴”
[27:03] At least as far as our watch moulds go. 至少 我们的“手表”出来了
[27:06] So that’s from her wrist 这是从她手腕上印出来的
[27:08] No air bubbles. Good job. 没有气泡,干得不错
[27:10] Thank you. 过奖
[27:12] Now we’ll see how yours turns out. 来看看你印出来的是什么
[27:16] And from the trash can… 这是从垃圾桶 那块乳胶上印出来的…
[27:20] Wow!
[27:22] Looks like there’s a few carats around that bezel. 宝石周围好像还有几颗钻石
[27:25] And the band. 还有表链
[27:27] Major bucks. “高级货”
[27:31] Oh, and Computer Graphics keyed up this video system. Just hit it. 电脑制图程序已经准备好了 按下键盘就行
[27:38] CATHERlNE: yin and yang “阴和阳”
[27:40] Top and bottom. Definitely not a man’s watch, but unique. 首与尾 绝对不是一块男士表 但非常独特
[27:47] GRlSSOM: I wonder who bought it 我在想,这表是谁买的
[27:52] You know any fine jewellers? 你认识大的珠宝商吗? 你们拿了我的裤子?
[27:55] You have my pants?
[27:57] I wake up, I look around, I can’t find my damn pants. 我醒来后 就找不到我的裤子了
[28:00] You can’t wear ’em out of here. So, what, you want ’em as a souvenir? 你不能穿着 它们离开这里.怎么 还想留作纪念?
[28:03] – I want my stuff. – Why don’t we talk about your pistol? 我想找回自己的东西 为何不先谈谈你的手枪?
[28:06] – I have one gun. – lt wouldn’t happen to be a Colt? 我是有把手枪 不会碰巧是“柯尔特”吧?
[28:09] It’s on a shelf behind the cash register. 它就在柜台后面的架子上
[28:12] Ay, mi hermano, I was so worried about you. 噢.亲爱的 我真是担心死你了
[28:15] Hey, don’t worry. The doctor said everything was gonna be OK. 别担心 医生说一切都还好
[28:21] Burglary? 入室行窃?
[28:23] ^In this neighbourhood? 就在这儿附近?
[28:25] Are you missing any personal property? 你丢了什么私人物品没有?
[28:28] Jewellery? Small valuables? 珠宝?小的贵重物品?
[28:30] A watch, perhaps? 或者是块手表?
[28:32] No. My wife didn’t mention anything either. 没有 我妻子并没说丢了什么
[28:35] Again! I’m sorry. I have to go change Dylan. 又来了!对不起 我得给戴伦换尿布了
[28:40] Before you do, Mr Nelson, 等等,纳尔逊先生
[28:42] in the last year did you buy a diamond watch at Maarten’s Jewellers at the Porum Shops? 去年,你是否在“古罗马商场” 的“玛尔坦珠宝店” 买了一块钻石手表
[28:46] Yeah. 是的
[28:47] ^In my spare time between the grocery store, the park and Baby Jamboree. 我的空余时间不是逛商店 公园,就是带小孩
[28:51] No. This is my life. Sorry. 不说了,这是我的 私生活.对不起
[28:54] Thanks for your help. 谢谢你的合作
[28:58] Why do men always make everything look so tough? 为何男人总是 什么事都看得很重?
[29:03] ^If the dad didn’t buy the watch, then the mom did. 如果手表不是他买的 就是孩子妈妈买的
[29:06] Brass has the credit card receipt. 布拉斯可以把 信用卡收据找出来
[29:08] A $20,000 watch and he didn’t discuss it? 一块两万块的手表 他会不在意?
[29:10] He’s lying. 他在撒谎
[29:12] I thought my husband answered your questions. 想必我丈夫已经 回答你们的问题了
[29:15] – He tried. – Gustav Stickley. Very nice furniture. 他尽力而为了 “加斯塔-斯迪克利” 很出名的家具
[29:19] No pictures of your family, though. 可惜没有你家的照片
[29:21] I know what they look like. 家具的好坏这我知道
[29:23] Most people keep pictures of their loved ones. 绝大多数人都给 自己心爱的东西拍照的
[29:25] I would hope I’m not like most people. Is there a point to this? 我并不像绝大多数人 还有什么问题吗?
[29:29] Did you order a $20,000 custom-made watch from a jeweller at the Porum Shops? 你是否在“古罗马商场” 的一家珠宝店里,买了一块 价值两万块钱的手表?
[29:33] – I did. ls there a problem? – No. We’d just like to see it. 是的.这有什么问题吗? 不,我们只想看看这块表
[29:37] – Do you have a warrant? – Do we need one? 你们有搜查证吗? 需要我们立即申请吗?
[29:40] The truth is, I lost it on a business trip. 这块表我在一次 商务旅行时就弄丢了 我一直想知道 酒店人员是否找到它了
[29:42] I’m waiting to find out from the hotel if they found it.
[29:45] Is that the trip that you took to LA with your boss Ronald? 那次旅行 你是和上司一起去洛山叽?
[29:48] Let me refresh your memory. 让我帮你回忆一下
[29:50] You shared a suite. Very cost-effective. 你们订了一个套房 这非常的划算
[29:53] What did you save there? $200-300? 这样可以帮你省下 多少钱?200,还是300?
[29:57] I’m a corporate litigator. It takes more than that to rattle my cage. 我是个诉讼律师 光是诉讼费就不止那么多
[30:04] OK. How about this? 好吧.那以下这个问题呢?
[30:06] Are you familiar with a gal who calls herself Lady Heather? 你是否认识一个自称 “希瑟夫人”的女孩?
[30:10] No. 不认识
[30:13] One of the girls who works for Lady Heather was found dead 为希瑟夫人 工作的一个女孩死了
[30:15] with an imprint of your watch on her wrist. 她手腕上有你手表留下的印记
[30:18] That’s why we’d like a sample of your DNA. 所以我们想抽取你的DNA样本
[30:20] That’s a big leap. 真会得寸进尺
[30:23] Lost watch to a DNA request. I think we’re done here. 查看丢失的手表到DNA取样 我想我们谈完了
[30:29] – What do you know about the moneybag? – Clean cut. Quick way in. 那个钱包有何新发现吗? 一刀划破,非常的快
[30:32] Can you tell us anything about the tool that was used? 知道是用什么切的吗?
[30:35] – BPK. – Big knife. Great. “调墨刀” 可是把大刀.好的
[30:39] Tell us something we don’t know. 还发现什么没有
[30:41] I found materials on the cut. 我在切口那里 发现了一些原料
[30:43] Nice. 很好
[30:47] It’s gotta be transfer from the knife. 一定刀上的材料
[30:51] Red fibres. All uniform length. 红色纤维,长度统一
[30:54] The refractive index of the fibres is 1.544. 纤维的折射率是1.544
[30:57] It’s a synthetic. Fibreglass. 是一种合成材料 玻璃纤维
[30:59] – Like the insulation in my attic. – Close. 就像我家里的绝缘材料 差不多
[31:02] But those amber beads are catalysts. 但那些黄色斑点是催化剂
[31:04] Resin which causes the fibreglass to harden when poured into a mould. 那些是树脂 浇模时可以使玻璃纤维硬化
[31:08] A mould? To make what? 浇模?做什么?
[31:15] There’s three fibreglass manufacturers here in Vegas. 维加斯一共 有三家玻璃纤维厂
[31:19] This is the largest one for prefab baths and showers. 24 employees. 这是最大一家生产浴缸的工厂 一共有24个工人
[31:23] Everybody in the bath business uses isophthalic resin. 做浴缸的人都使用 “邻本二甲酸树脂”
[31:26] It has the highest water resistance. Downside is the stuff gets everywhere. Hair, clothes, skin. 它是最好的放水材料 并且随处可见.头发 衣服,皮肤上都含有
[31:31] Hey. 嘿
[31:34] Small world, huh? 世界真小
[31:37] It’s ironic, Hector. We’re investigating your brother-in-law’s shooting 真是讽刺,赫克托 我们正在调查 你姐夫的被枪击案
[31:41] and look where we end up. 却找到你这里来了
[31:43] We found traces of resin 我们在桑迪放钱的包里
[31:45] and fibreglass on Santee’s moneybag. 发现了树脂和玻璃纤维
[31:47] So? 那又怎样?
[31:49] So…how many knives in Vegas come into contact with both those materials? 在拉斯维加斯 有多少把刀 是跟这两种东西打交道的?
[31:55] Dame la navaja. 快拿出来
[32:03] Thanks. 谢谢 谁的刀都有可能 我们还查出了轮胎的印记
[32:07] – lt could be anyone’s knife. – And we have a tyre print.
[32:11] See? You got the wrong car. 你们找错车了
[32:14] We never said what model we were looking for. 我们并没说要 找哪个型号的车
[32:17] We’re looking for a Honda, Hector. Do you have one? 我们在找一辆“本田” 你有吗,赫克托?
[32:20] Because we can check your house. 我们还想看看你的房间
[32:22] Why don’t we just start in this parking lot? 为何不就先从 这个停车场开始?
[32:35] Hey, come down here! 嘿,下来!
[32:39] You know, it don’t look good when you run, man. 你跑的话 情况可就严重了 能告诉我们那辆 “本田”是谁的吗? 我不知道
[32:41] – You wanna tell us who the Honda belongs to? – I don’t know.
[32:44] OK, a friend of mine. But he told me nobody would get hurt. 好吧,是我一个朋友的 但他跟我说 没人会受伤的
[32:47] I guess that makes everything OK. 这下一切都好办了
[32:51] You again. 又是你们
[32:53] I thought you would have gotten the message. 还以为你们接受教训了
[32:55] Oh, we did. We also got a warrant. 是的 我们还带来了搜查证
[33:02] Is this some kind of joke? This is limited to my watch box. 这是在开玩笑吗? 只搜查我的表盒
[33:05] Sometimes that’s all it takes. 有时,这个就足够了
[33:09] – Eileen, honey, everything OK? – Cameron, go see what Dylan needs. 艾琳,亲爱的,没事吧? 卡梅伦,你去照顾戴伦吧
[33:15] I think my watch box is in my glove compartment. 我的表盒在车前柜里 表盒里有表吗?
[33:18] Is the watch in the box?
[33:32] CATHERlNE: Latex 乳胶
[33:34] Like Hansel and Gretel, we just followed the breadcrumbs all the way home. 就像“汉瑟与葛瑞特” (童话故事人物),沿着“面包”找 就能找到回家的路
[33:48] Afternoon tea How nice 下午茶,太好了
[33:51] I like a bit of civility before dark, 在那些 “饥渴的客人”到来之前
[33:53] when all the needy little boys show up. 我想享受这黄昏前的恬静
[33:56] I’m a little needy myself today. 我今天也是有求而来
[33:58] My lab pulled skin cells from Mona Taylor’s straws. 我在莫娜用过的 吸管上找到了皮肤细胞
[34:02] DNA sample? DNA样本?
[34:06] I have several clients in law enforcement. XX or XY? 我有几个法律部门的客人 是XX还是XY?
[34:09] They’re male. 是男性的
[34:15] Have you ever seen either of these two people? 你见过这两个人吗?
[34:17] Not the wife, but I have seen the husband. 妻子没见过 但我见过这丈夫
[34:22] – I didn’t say they were married. – It’s obvious. 我并没说他们是夫妻 这很明显
[34:25] He’s clenching her hand with both of his and leaning toward her 他紧牵她双手并倚向她
[34:29] See how she’s twisting away presenting herself to the wealthy alpha male 看她那张扬的姿势 在向那些有钱男人卖弄风骚
[34:33] She’s insensitive. He’s insecure. 她面无表情 他心神不定
[34:35] That’s a setup for matrimony, not passion. 这婚姻是安排的 并非激情所致
[34:37] She wants the dominant male to choose her 她希望有个 “统治欲”的男人选择她
[34:40] so she can stop being dominant. 于是就掩盖了自己的“锋芒”
[34:44] You’re very good. You could work for me. 你很出色 或许你该为我工作
[34:47] You wanna be my boss? 你想做我的老板?
[34:50] You never know. 你不会知道
[34:52] We both might learn something. 我们俩 或许都学到了些东西
[34:55] Oh, I’m sure of that. 这点我相信
[35:01] I can read anyone who comes here and know their desires, 每个到这儿来的人 我都知道他们需要什么
[35:04] sometimes even before they do. 有时一眼就能看出
[35:06] Why do you think I selected china and table linens? 你是否知道 我为何选择瓷器和亚�r桌布吗?
[35:10] You like fine things. 你喜欢精致的东西
[35:13] Or maybe I knew you’d like them. 或许是我知道 你也会喜欢它们
[35:15] The same way I know you enjoy most of the superficial trappings of civilisation. 我也知道你喜欢绝大多 数肤浅的“文化装饰品”
[35:22] I’m that obvious, huh? 我就那么容易被看穿?
[35:24] Only because you try not to be. You spend your life uncovering 只因为你试图掩盖这点 你一直都试图掩盖…
[35:27] what goes on beneath the surface of civility and acceptable behaviour. 自己文明端庄下面 那些可以为人所接受的行为
[35:31] So it’s a release for you to indulge in something like high tea, 喝下午茶对你来说 是一种束缚的解脱
[35:35] where it seems, if only for a moment, 这短暂的片刻
[35:37] the world really is civilised. 才是你真正的内心世界
[35:43] The most telling thing about anyone is what scares them. 要探索一个人 最重要的就是他害怕什么
[35:48] And I know what you fear more than anything, Mr Grissom. 我也知道你个人最害怕什么 格里森先生
[35:52] Which is? 是什么?
[35:55] Being known. 被人了解
[35:57] you can’t accept that I might know what you really desire 你不能承认我知道 你内心真正渴望的这个事实
[36:01] because that would mean that I know you. 因为那也就意味着 我了解了你
[36:03] Something, for whatever reason, you spend your entire life making sure no-one else does. 有些事情,不管什么原因 你是毕生都不会让别人知道的
[36:11] Lady Heather, you’re an anthropologist. 希瑟夫人 你真是个人类学家
[36:14] More tea? 还要再来点吗?
[36:20] See, I could give the money back. My wife doesn’t even know. 我可以把钱交出来 我妻子不会知道的
[36:24] ^If I give the money back to her brother, I could go home, right? Right? 如果我把钱还给她哥哥 我就可以回家了,对吗?
[36:29] Tell us how it happened. Then we’ll talk about the future. 先说说发生的事情 然后我们再谈以后的事
[36:35] When I picked Carla up from work on Wednesday, 星期三 当我接卡拉下班时
[36:37] I doubled back and I lifted the piece that Santee keeps by the register. 我折回去 把桑迪放在收银机旁的枪拿走了
[36:41] I figured I return it Friday. Nobody would know. 我打算星期五再放回远处 这样就没人知道
[36:43] Pretty smart, Hector. 你很聪明,赫克托
[36:45] I couldn’t use my car cos Santee knew it. So I hit up on a buddy. 我不能开自己的车 因为桑迪会认出来 于是我就叫上了一个朋友
[37:02] Look, it’s not like they’re out of anything. They’re insured. 他们并非出于任何动机 他们都是我指使的
[37:06] For the money and his health. Nobody loses. 我拿钱,他活命 这样谁也没输
[37:12] So can I go now? 我可以走了吗?
[37:14] WOMAN: Hector’s my husband 赫克托是我丈夫
[37:15] – But I hope you keep him in jail a long time! – He’s not going anywhere. 但我希望你们能把 他关在大牢里久一点 他哪儿也去不了了
[37:19] You commit a crime, you pay the price. 你犯了罪 就应该为此付出代价
[37:21] You got that right. 你说得对
[37:22] By the way, we found the $5,000 you skimmed from this business in your jeans pocket. 还有,我们还发现 你牛仔裤的口袋里,有这钱其中的
[37:27] What?! 什么?
[37:36] You self-righteous bastard! 你这个自以为是的混蛋!
[37:38] You stand there and bad-mouth my husband while you’re robbing me behind my back? 你自己暗中抢我的钱 却在这儿口口声声骂我丈夫?
[37:43] I was just borrowing it, I swear. 我发誓,这钱我只是借的
[37:46] – You gonna arrest his ass? – Yeah. 你们要逮捕这混蛋吗? 当然
[38:03] They had a warrant. I didn’t wanna bother you at work. 他们有搜查证 我本不想打扰你工作的
[38:07] This qualifies as a harassment suit. 这是对别人私生活的骚扰
[38:10] Too late. 太晚了
[38:12] – Grains of golden sand. – What? 金色沙砾 什么?
[38:15] Edgar Allan Poe. Another man who was familiar with murder. 艾德.阿伦 又一名认识凶手的人
[38:19] Played in any sandboxes lately, Mr Nelson? 最近去过沙池“玩”吗 纳尔逊先生?
[38:23] As my husband’s attorney, I’m advising him not to speak with you. 作为我丈夫的律师 我建议他不和你们谈话
[38:27] Eileen. 艾琳
[38:29] Shut up, Cameron. I’ll handle this. 闭嘴,卡梅伦 这事由我来处理
[38:33] No. 不
[38:36] No, I will not shut up. 不,我不会闭嘴的
[38:39] I didn’t ask you to be my attorney. You’re just looking out for yourself. 我并没要求你做我的律师 你这样都是为了你自己
[38:42] I’m looking out for our family. I’m the only one qualified. 我是为了我们的家 我是唯一有资格说话的
[38:45] Really? How exactly is sleeping with Ronald ^Iooking after your family? 真的?那背着你 家人去和罗纳德睡觉 这怎么算?
[38:49] – Cameron! – Cameron what? 卡梅伦! 卡梅伦什么?
[38:53] you never gave a damn about me And our child 你从不在乎我 还有我们的孩子
[38:56] Our child is some yuppie pet designed to make you look better at the firm, 我们的孩子 只是你在公司炫耀的玩偶
[39:00] which happens to be the only family you care about. 这是你唯一在乎的
[39:02] Mr Nelson, you’re very emotional right now. Just take a moment. 纳尔逊先生,你太激动了 先冷静一下
[39:06] Collect yourself. Let me get you a glass of water. 冷静一下 让我给你拿杯水来
[39:08] No. No water. No gum. No anything. 不,什么都不需要
[39:10] ^If you think you can trick him into giving you some DNA, you’re mistaken. 如果以为你们可以 骗他提取DNA样本的话 你们就错了
[39:22] Liquid latex. 液态乳胶
[39:26] What is that supposed to mean? 这又能证明什么?
[39:29] Your husband made Mona Taylor wear it every time that he paid to humiliate her. 每回 你丈夫付钱去侮辱莫娜时 都给她抹这个
[39:33] Why would he do that? 他为何这样做?
[39:35] Psychologically, she was a surrogate. 从心理学的角度分析 她是个“代用品”
[39:38] in fetish club terms she was a slave 用“青楼”的行话来讲 她就是个“性奴”
[39:42] Cameron would put a mask on her face… 卡梅伦给她套上面具…
[39:47] ..and cover her body in liquid latex. 然后用乳胶抹在她身上
[40:01] He made her into nothing, in order to make her into you. 他没别的目的 只为了把她当成你
[40:05] – My watch. – Well, I guess that made it more real. 我的手表 我想,这样能更真实
[40:08] Cameron couldn’t dominate you, so he dominated Mona. 卡梅伦“支配”不了你 于是他就来“支配”莫娜
[40:13] Only, his last appointment, he got carried away. 维度在最后一次 他失控了
[40:17] You corporate bitch! You think you’re too good to touch your own husband? 你这个司法婊子! 以为自己高贵而 不愿意碰自己的丈夫吗?
[40:21] How about I make you beg for air? Huh? 我让你苟延残喘怎么样?
[40:24] I make you beg for it! 我让你乞求一点空气!
[40:28] Go ahead. 快点
[40:30] Are you begging for it? Huh? 你想呼吸吗?
[40:32] I can’t hear you, Eileen. 艾琳,我听不见
[40:44] – I had to pay some girl to pretend to be my wife. – Cameron, be quiet. 我要付钱给一个女孩 来扮成自己妻子的角色 卡梅伦,别说了
[40:49] ^If this is all that you have, I am… 如果这都是你做的,我…
[40:54] ..happy to go to trial. 很乐意出庭
[40:57] Mrs Nelson, we’re gonna match Cameron’s epithelials 纳尔逊夫人 我们要把卡梅伦的“表皮细胞”
[41:00] to the ones on the end of the straws. 和吸管末端的 表皮细胞印证一下
[41:02] Wait, wait. Epithelials. That’s like DNA, right? That’s DNA? 等等,表皮细胞 也就是DNA,对吗?
[41:06] OK. I got an idea. Why don’t we test little Dylan’s epithelials? 好的,我有个想法 为何不检验一下 戴伦的表皮细胞?
[41:12] See if his daddy isn’t really your law partner. 看看你那个律师搭档 到底是不是他的父亲
[41:14] Cos God knows, you haven’t let me touch you in three years. 老天知道 你都三年没让我碰过你了
[41:21] – I’m outta here. – Where are you going? 我走了 你要去哪儿?
[41:24] Away from you. 离开你
[41:26] Other than that, I really don’t care. 其它的,我都不在乎
[41:40] I just realised that you and l have a very healthy relationship. 我只知道 你我的关系非常好
[41:44] We do? 是吗?
[41:45] When we have a problem, I don’t paint Greg Sanders in latex and stick a straw up his nose. 当我们发生争吵时 我并没有用乳胶来抹格雷格 或者往他鼻子里塞吸管
[41:50] Good. He’d probably like it. 很好 他或许会喜欢的
[41:52] Gil, 吉尔
[41:54] you’re supposed to say something revealing back to me. 我的这番话 你该说点什么来回应我
[41:57] OK. 好的
[41:59] I never told anybody this, Catherine… 这件事我从没跟别人说过的 凯瑟琳…
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme