Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] You’ll like this apartment. My wife says it’s the best of the lot. The tenants moved out quick.
[00:13] I don’t normally show apartments before I’ve had a chance to look. 在自己看过之前 我通常不会让顾客先看的
[00:17] So, use your imagination. 那就请发挥你们的现象力吧
[00:26] Oh, my God. Call 911. 天啊,快拨打911
[00:30] I worked in a slaughterhouse one summer that looked a lot Like this. 以前在屠宰场工作时 也看到过这种情景
[00:34] The lease is in the name of Clifford Renteria 租房的人叫 克里弗德.伦特利
[00:37] Lived here with his girlfriend till they shuck cut 他和女友消失 前一直住在这
[00:40] – Gee I wonder why – For all we know, this is animal blood. 我就搞不明白 就现在猜测,这是动物的血
[00:44] BRASS: yeah sure 是的
[00:46] Deer, sheep, llama. 鹿,羊,骆驼
[00:49] Deer hunter comes home from the mountains drunk. 猎人大老远 从深山野岭“跋涉归来”
[00:51] Decides to play butcher, clean his kill. “扮演”屠夫来清洗猎物
[00:54] Chops his game up into oven-size pieces for the winter. 把猎物砍成烤炉大小 以备冬天享用
[00:57] What does he care? He’s renting. 他担心什么? 这房子是他租的
[01:03] BRASS: The victim’s human 受害者是人
[01:06] And a human has only eight pints of blood. 一个人只有八品脱的血
[01:09] So, whoever the victim is…is now dead. 不管这受害人是谁… 他都已经死了 你是谁 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁?
[01:45] SARA: Any uniformity in the spray? 飞溅血沫有何一致性吗?
[01:49] Well by and large 大体上一致
[01:51] the average diameter’s about one millimetre. 平均直径约为一毫米
[01:53] Blood drops this size are characteristic of high-velocity impact 这类大小的血液 是受过高速撞击的明显特征
[01:57] Like gunshot trauma, but there’s no bullet strikes in the walls, 比如枪伤 但墙上并无子弹撞击过的痕迹
[02:02] ruling out murder by gun. 可以排除枪杀的可能性
[02:04] Just acquaint yourself, Sara. Don’t interpret just yet. 自己知道就好 无需再解释一番,好吗?
[02:13] All right. 好了
[02:17] Showtime. “表演时间”到了
[02:26] SARA: This looks Like a multiple. 这看起来像块厚木板
[02:28] More than one vic. Acquainting myself. 起码一个以上 “本人明白”
[02:30] WARRlCK: Check out the voids. That’s the real evidence. 看看这些空间 这才是真实证据
[02:33] GRlSSOM: Couch. 沙发?
[02:35] We’ve only got 30 seconds till this Luminol disappears. “发光氨”消失前 我们只有30秒时间
[02:39] (Camera clicks)
[02:41] (Shutter clicks)
[02:43] Television, maybe. 或许是电视机
[02:46] Magazine? 杂志?
[02:47] Triangle. 还有个三角形
[02:50] SARA: Coat rack? 是衣架吗?
[02:51] Guys. 正确
[02:58] What do you think that is? 你觉得这是什么?
[03:01] Looks Like it could be an electric saw. 或许是把电锯
[03:06] High-velocity small spray. 高速产生小血点
[03:11] HELlCOPTER RADlO: 76 Romeo approaching “罗密欧76号”正在靠近
[03:14] GPS coordinates four-niner-six Commencing drop GPS(全球定位系统) 方位496,开始洒水
[03:18] DlSPATCH RADlO: 76 Romeo you’re right on it “罗密欧76号”,你就在正上方
[03:20] Pine Ridge Command go to White Fire 3 “松山司令”到“白火三号”
[03:23] Dozer Tender 1441 “瞌睡虫1441”
[03:25] Air attack 140 对140方位进行“空袭”
[03:27] (Siren wails)
[03:30] NlCK: Zero humidity. Record highs. ‘Tis the season. 零湿度,炽热天气 这季节就是这样
[03:37] – Hi. – Hey. 嗨 嘿
[03:39] I don’t even know where to start with this one. 我都不知道 这火从哪儿烧起来的
[03:42] O’RlLEY: Take a look at that A scuba diver up a tree 看那个 潜水员都能“上树”了
[03:49] Wow.
[03:50] CATHERlNE: How the hell did he get there? 他怎么上去的?
[03:54] NlCK: He couldn’t climb with all that crap on 带着那些东西 他根本无法爬树
[03:56] He got up there somehow. 但他就是“爬上去”了
[04:00] Well, you know, Lake Mead is just over the hill 你也知道 米德湖在山的那边
[04:03] and the copters are dropping water. 直升机正在那边“过泼水节”
[04:10] You’re serious? 你是说真的?
[04:13] That’s a total urban legend. 这简直犹如“都市传说”
[04:16] We’re scientists, Nicky. 我们是科学家,尼克
[04:18] No way that happened. 那不可能发生的
[04:20] OK. 好的
[04:25] And I suppose you believe in Santa. 我想 你也相信圣诞老人的
[04:29] After today… 今天过后
[04:31] oh, yeah. 是这样的
[04:34] When I said Renteria and his girlfriend skipped out in the middle of the night, 伦特利和女友 是在半夜离开的
[04:38] – I didn’t have the whole story. – I haven’t seen Alison in a month. 除此我没别的“故事”了 我有一个月都没见过艾莉森了
[04:41] – Any idea where she might be? – Renteria said she left town. 她能到哪儿去? 伦特利说她离开城镇了
[04:46] – So you noticed that she was gone? – I manage the complex. I notice everything. 因此你就说她失踪了? 这房子是我管的 一切事情我都会注意
[04:50] Did you notice if Mr Renteria left an address? 那你是否注意到伦 特利留下地址没有?
[04:52] Just a letter saying he was moving on. 只留下一封信说他要搬走
[04:55] ^If you find him, tell him he is not getting his deposit back. The blood’ll never come out. 你们找到他的话 就告诉他押金没了 墙上的血是擦不掉的了
[04:59] Hopefully not. It’s all the evidence we have. 是的 那面墙也是我们的证据
[05:25] What do you make of that void? 这里你又如何解释?
[05:29] NlCK: Green vegetation 还有绿色的植被
[05:32] There’s a consistent burn over this whole area. 这里全都被烧焦了
[05:35] Except for that one spot. 这里除外
[05:39] The Chief says the original fire was a class C. Downed power line. 警官说 最初的火只有C级 是“地缆”引起的
[05:43] Winds keep shifting hot spots breaking cut all over 风长火势 使之蔓延至整个地方
[05:48] NlCK: Well well 好的
[05:50] Downed power line, huh? “地缆”引起的?
[05:58] Good eye. 好眼光
[06:00] A matchbook time-delay device. “纸板火柴定时装置”
[06:04] Well, don’t touch it. lt’ll disintegrate. 别碰它,它会碎的
[06:08] That’s the only reason I carry this stuff. 所以我才拿上这东西
[06:12] CATHERlNE: Hairspray Extra hold 特效定型水
[06:21] Difference between walking and running. 下面是走与跑的区别
[06:24] Guy lights a cigarette, sticks it in a matchbook, takes a stroll. 那家伙点了根烟 放在火柴板上,扬长而去
[06:31] It buys an arsonist a five-minute head start. 起码能让纵火犯 “领先”五分钟
[06:34] Mm-hm.
[06:37] Monaco Receiving. Clifford Renteria, platform manager. 摩纳哥收货处 克里弗.伦特利是站台主管
[06:41] Gee, Brass, all in one shift. I’m impressed. 布拉斯,你不辞劳苦 我会铭记在心的
[06:45] BRASS: Are you Clifford Renteria? – Cliff. Who are you? 你是克里弗.伦特利吗? 没错,你们是谁?
[06:50] Las Vegas Police. 维加斯警察
[06:51] Crime Lab. Do you have any knowledge of the whereabouts of Alison Scott? 犯罪鉴证科 你知道艾莉森.斯科特 去哪儿了吗?
[06:57] She’s in Canada visiting her parents. Why? 她回加拿大探亲去了.怎么?
[07:01] We just came from your old apartment. 我们刚从你 以前的公寓那里过来
[07:03] We found some disturbing evidence there Would you care to explain that? 在那里发现了一些情况 你可以解释一下吗?
[07:08] Hey, he had it coming. I’ll tell you that right now. 他刚才就问过了 我跟你们说
[07:11] The apartment stank, there were flies everywhere, no water…so I trashed the place. 那公寓简直糟透了 到处是苍蝇,还没水 所以我才离开那里的
[07:15] – Who had it coming? – The manager. 刚才谁来过? 那个房东
[07:18] – The lazy bastard. lt serves him right. – Mr Renteria 那个混蛋 他就爱多管闲事 伦特利先生
[07:21] your apartment walls are covered in human blood. 在你房间的墙上 发现了一些人的血迹
[07:26] – Are you aware of that? – Yeah. 这你知道吗? 是的
[07:28] – Do you have an explanation? – It’s my blood. 对此你有何解释? 那是我的血
[07:31] – Your blood. – You got a stigmata? 你的血 你有红斑症?
[07:33] No. I get nosebleeds. 不,我鼻出血
[07:35] – Nosebleeds. – From hepatitis C. I got blood to spare. 鼻出血 我患有C型肝炎 经常出血
[07:39] My nose is Like Old Faithful. It finally came in handy. 我的鼻子就像“忠实老友” 迟早会“派上用场的”
[07:43] You expirated blood from your nose all over your apartment walls 你把鼻血喷满整个房间的墙
[07:46] to get back at your manager? 是为了 报复你的房东吗?
[07:48] Yeah. I hope it made his cleanup job hell. 是的 我还希望他永远也洗不掉呢
[07:51] – That’s not supposed to go anywhere. – What? These ones here? 那不能随便乱放 什么?这些放在这里吗?
[07:54] yeah those 是的
[07:56] This guy blows ten quarts of blood from his nose onto his wall? 这家伙的鼻子 能往墙上喷十夸脱的血?
[08:01] You want to ask for a demonstration? 你想让他“示范”一下吗?
[08:03] He’s lying. 他在撒谎
[08:05] Expirating from your nose would leave oval-shaped blood patterns. 鼻子里喷出来的 血液是椭圆形的
[08:08] The ones we found in his apartment were V-shaped. 他房间墙上的 血斑是V字形的
[08:13] Mr Renteria. 伦特利先生
[08:17] We’re gonna need a sample of your blood. From your arm, not your nose. 我们想取你的血液样本 是从你的手臂取,不是鼻子
[08:21] And a visit to your new apartment. 还想参观一下你的新寓所
[08:24] That’s home to me now. 那就是我现在的家
[08:26] Been staying there about a week 在那里已经住了一个星期了
[08:29] Well, may we see your furniture? 可以看一下你的家具吗?
[08:31] Sure. 当然可以
[08:43] GRlSSOM: Electric saw 电锯
[08:45] Used to do some landscaping. 过去用来装修的
[08:49] GRlSSOM: it’s ah interesting lamp 这灯可真有趣
[08:55] Mr Renteria, with your permission, I’d Like to move some of your property to my lab 伦特利先生,可以的话 我想把你的东西搬回实验室去…
[08:59] – for a closer inspection. – Hey, save me $250 a week truck rental. 作进一步检查 这可省下我每星期 250块的卡车租赁费了
[09:03] Keep it as long as you want. I’ll sleep in the break room. 随你们留多久 我可以睡在休息室里
[09:07] And that’s after you come down and give us that blood sample. 但首先得给 我们你的血液样本
[09:17] You checked Nosebleed’s tools yet? 你检查“鼻出血” 的那些工具了吗?
[09:20] No observable blood. Not even with Rheno. 没有明显血迹 甚至连胃蛋白霉都没有
[09:23] He probably ditched them after he used them on the victim. 或许他把死者 杀害之后就把凶器给扔了
[09:26] We just gotta figure out which one. 我们先来看看是哪一个
[09:29] How long did Firearms give us these for? 这些东西我们能保留多久?
[09:32] 24 hours. Then we gotta give them back…clean. 24小时,然后 就全部洗完…送还给他
[09:36] Let’s do it. 那赶紧开始吧 犹大 能告诉我你 今天感觉如何吗? 我找到了爱 优美动听的音乐 能告诉我你 今天感觉如何吗 我找到了爱 优美动听的音乐 耶
[10:05] GRlSSOM: So? 怎样了?
[10:07] DNA results. DNA检验结果
[10:09] Erm… 6 samples from the apartment walls and one we just took from the guy’s arm. 从寓所墙上取来的 16个样本,还有刚从 那家伙手臂上取下的样本
[10:19] This cannot be right. 这不可能
[10:20] Hey, I always double-check your stuff. 你的东西我 可是一直都检验两次的
[10:23] – All the results point one way. – What about the blood on the Lamp? 所有的结果都一致 那盏台灯上的血迹呢?
[10:26] That is my next run. Just a little backlogged. 我正要检验 一会儿就好
[10:29] Well, get through it. 那就赶紧
[10:33] I thought you said the blood on those walls couldn’t be his. 我还以为你 说墙上那些血不是他的
[10:36] I also thought the metric system would catch on. 我开始也是持这个观点的
[10:39] Everything that starts with a faulty premise is bound to fail. 假设错误了 随后的一切也就不成立
[10:42] I saw V-patterns and I foolishly ruled out the nose. 我一看到V形的血迹 就轻率排除了鼻血的可能
[10:46] I told you I had a condition. Hepatitis C. I was diagnosed at 18. 我跟你们说过我有C型肝炎 18岁时就确诊了
[10:49] This relates to your magic nose how? 这和你“神奇” 的鼻子有何关联吗?
[10:51] Hepatitis C destroys the liver and a whole host of clotting functions. C型肝炎会 破坏整个血凝结组织
[10:56] Cliff indeed has blood to spare. 所以会很容易出血
[10:59] Thanks for coming around to my side. 很感谢你能站在我一边
[11:01] Which way’s out? 从哪边出去?
[11:03] Nobody released you. 还没让你走呢
[11:06] Mr Renteria, I can’t sign off on a case until I fully understand it. 伦特利先生 除非让我完全明白 否则我会继续追查这件案子的
[11:09] So let me get this straight. 恕我直言
[11:11] You had a beef with your landlord 你和房东有“过节”
[11:13] and you decided to pay him back by blowing blood out of your nose 于是你就决定 把鼻血喷满整个房墙…
[11:17] all over the apartment walls. 用这个来“回报”他
[11:20] – ls that about right? – Yeah. 是这样的吗? 没错
[11:22] A day? A week? A couple of months? How long did this take? 一天?一周? 还是几个月? 这一共花了多长时间?
[11:26] I don’t know. About a month. 我也不知道 大约是一个月
[11:29] You get up, make some coffee and go, “I’ll blow some blood on the kitchen wall today.” 你每天起床后 边喝着咖啡边琢磨… “今天我要喷厨房那面墙了”
[11:33] Get out of the shower, grab your towel, go, 然后拿上毛巾出去洗个噪
[11:36] “Hey, this looks like a nice spot to expirate a couple of pints.” “嘿,你好像足足 喷了几品脱的血在上面”
[11:40] It wasn’t Like that. 事情可不是这样
[11:41] Something would set me off. The disposer was backed up. No hot water. 那里简直糟透了 喷头破烂不堪,还没热水
[11:45] The toilet was broken. I knew the landlord wasn’t gonna fix it. 厕所也坏了 我也知道房东不会修的
[11:50] So you made your statement through your nose. 于是你就用鼻子来“申诉”
[11:53] I wasn’t getting anywhere with words. 我可不是在胡编乱造
[11:55] Look, if it’ll get me out of here any quicker, I’ll show you. 如果这可以让我快点走的话 我可以演示给你们看
[12:01] Erm…
[12:05] It’s really not that big a deal. 这不是什么大不了的
[12:09] (Clears throat)
[12:12] You might wanna back up. 你最好往后站
[12:16] (Renteria expirates)
[12:19] SARA: Same high-velocity spray 同样的“高速喷点”
[12:23] Same short V-pattern too. 同样的V型血迹
[12:25] Didn’t you say expirating through the nose made oval patterns? 你不是说 从鼻子里喷出来的 液体是椭圆形的吗?
[12:29] Yeah, well, as it turns out, our guy stands very close to the wall 是的 他是距离墙是非常的近
[12:33] and blows almost sideways. 然后侧着脸来喷的
[12:36] This is on the real? You saw him do this? 真的?你亲眼看见了?
[12:38] Right through his Jimmy Durante. 当时吉米也在的
[12:40] Ambidextrous. Both nostrils. 两只鼻孔都非常的“灵巧”
[12:42] Great. Our big murder’s a nosebleed. 好的,我们的“凶手” 是个“鼻出血”
[12:45] Oh, not necessarily. The sample from the Nosebleed’s lamp. It’s not his blood. 不必过早下定论 “鼻出血”灯上的 血迹不是他本人的
[12:50] And I don’t know whose blood it is, 我也不知道那是谁的血
[12:52] but the amelogenin came back with something pretty interesting. XX. 但是,染色体鉴定出来的 结果非常的有趣.是XX
[12:56] Female blood. 女性的血液
[12:58] – Our guy’s girlfriend is still missing. – That may have nothing to do with it. 那家伙的女友还失踪了 那或许不能证明什么
[13:02] Or everything. 也或者可以证明任何东西
[13:14] So, you got an lD on the scuba guy? 查出潜水员的身份了吗?
[13:16] Jacques Cousteau. 雅克.库斯托 (著名海洋探险家)
[13:19] Kidding. Coroner humour. 玩笑而已 验尸官的幽默
[13:22] But I’ll tell you what I do know. He didn’t die in that fire. 但我可以肯定 他不是死于那场大火
[13:25] No carboxyhaemoglobin in his blood 他的血液里没有 一氧化碳血红蛋白
[13:28] He didn’t inhale carbon monoxide. 他没有吸入一氧化碳
[13:31] He stopped breathing before the fire started. 火灾之前他就停止呼吸了
[13:33] Probably killed someplace else and dumped. 很可能是被 杀后被抛尸的
[13:36] Oh, he was dumped all right. Out of a chopper. Right, Doctor? 抛得可真准 是从直升机上抛下来的 对吗,医生?
[13:39] The victim’s injuries are inconsistent with a fall of that magnitude. 死者伤口与 堕落力量大小并不一致
[13:43] No fracture of the pelvis, no compression of the lumbar vertebrae. 骨盆无骨折 腰脊骨也无被压现象
[13:47] No shortening of the body. 尸体没有蜷曲
[13:51] CATHERlNE: There goes your theory, Nick. Good try, though. 你的理论行不通了 尼克.不过值得鼓励
[13:55] – So what was the cause of death? – His heart stopped beating. 那死因到底是什么? 心脏停止跳动
[13:58] Heart attack, consistent with being scooped out of Lake Mead. 心脏病,与在“米德湖” 发现的尸体情况一样
[14:03] ROBBlNS: The human heart beats in a four-beat rhythm like a foxtrot 人类心脏的跳动,就像 “狐步舞”一样是四拍节奏
[14:06] The two atria contract, then the two ventricles. Ba-boom, ba-boom. 两个心房相互收缩 然后是两个心室 砰砰…砰砰
[14:11] – So what happened to this guy? – Commotio cordis. Cardiac concussion. 那这个人到底怎么了? 心脏受到强烈震荡
[14:16] The guy short-circuited. It’s rare, but I’ve seen it. 他是心率受阻,这情况 很罕见,但我曾经见过
[14:19] A few years ago a minor leaguer took a line drive to the chest. 几年前,一个棒球选手 胸口受到了直接撞击
[14:23] interrupted the impulse to the heart 打乱了心脏的振动频率
[14:26] turning it into a bag of worms. Fibrillation. 造成了“心室纤维颤动”
[14:28] So, our scuba diver took one to the chest. 那么,潜水员也是 胸口受到直接撞击
[14:32] Definitely. 没错
[14:33] He could have been clipped by the chopper’s Bambi Bucket. 他或许是被 直升机的安全扣击中的
[14:37] Did you find anything between his toes, Like sand from… 在他的脚趾间 你是否发现有像从…
[14:41] Lake Mead? Sorry Nick 米德湖的沙子? 很抱歉,尼克
[14:43] But I did find something between him and his wet suit. 但我在他的潜水衣 里发现了一些东西
[14:46] Soap residue. Like he’d started to shower. 香皂的残余物 似乎他当时想洗澡
[14:49] Soaped up, never soaped off. 擦香皂以后,却没有清洗
[15:00] Something on your mind, Greg? 你有何高见,格雷格?
[15:02] Oh, it’s… I heard about your case. Sounds interesting. 我听说你的案子了 听起来很有趣
[15:06] Yeah. 是的
[15:08] Hey, you wanna make yourself useful? 你想发挥 自己的聪明才智吗?
[15:10] Drop this off at Trace. 拿去检验一下
[15:12] Must be some kind of soap. Robbins got me halfway there. 一定是某种牌子的肥皂 罗宾斯已经帮我整得差不多了
[15:15] Bet it’s liquid dishwashing soap. 但这可是洗碗用的液体肥皂
[15:17] Yeah? State your source. 是吗?说说你的理由
[15:20] I used to do a little diving myself, actually. 其实,我过去也玩过潜水
[15:23] Belize, Maui, 伯里兹,毛伊岛
[15:25] Great Barrier Reef. 还有大堡礁
[15:28] OK, maybe I took that one a little too far. 或许我撤得有点远了
[15:31] But the point is that these rubber suits aren’t very easy to put on. 但潜水衣要 穿到身上并非易事
[15:35] Neoprene and skin need a little romance to get together. 橡胶和皮肤需要一点 “浪漫”才能“结合”
[15:38] A capful of liquid soap works Like a charm. 而液体肥皂 正好能充当“媒人”
[15:44] So, you wanna check the safety valve? 你想检查这个安全阀吗?
[15:46] It’s sealed closed. 它是密封的
[15:49] – And what about the pressure gauge? – Hose melted. 那么气压计呢? 软管被烧融化了
[15:52] Catherine found it at the base of the tree. 这是凯瑟琳 在树底下找到的
[15:54] It’s 3,000 psi. That tank was full. 上面的数字是3,000方 氧气瓶是满的
[15:57] Guess it was Like anything pressurised. These things blow for one of two reasons – 很明显经过加压的 这东西爆炸只有以下两个原因
[16:01] too much air or too much heat. 氧气太多,或者温度过高
[16:08] – You just made yourself useful, my friend. – Yeah? 你真是帮大忙了,伙计 是吗?
[16:11] – Oh, yeah. – How? 是的 怎么?
[16:14] What are we looking for exactly? 我们到底要找什么?
[16:16] Same thing we always look for. Evidence of a crime. 和以往一样.在找犯罪证据
[16:19] – Failing that, we have to release the apartment. – What about the missing girlfriend? 找不到的话 我们就得对公寓解除封锁 那个失踪的“女友”怎么办?
[16:23] Brass got a hold of Alison Scott’s parents in Canada. They said she never arrived. 布拉斯在加拿大找到 艾莉森的双亲了 他们说她并没有回来
[16:28] They had no idea she was even going to see them. 也没听说她要来探望他们
[16:35] What if Nose Man blew blood all over these walls 那家伙把鼻血喷在墙上…
[16:39] to cover up Alison Scott’s blood? 是否为了 掩盖艾莉森的血迹?
[16:59] I don’t see any evidence of that. 我没看到任何 这种情况的证据
[17:01] – You’re not finding another layer of blood? – No. 你不是在找另一个血迹? 是的
[17:04] You don’t think maybe he offed his girlfriend? 你不认为 是他把女友“甩”了吗?
[17:07] (Plies buzzing)
[17:12] How many flies do you count in this room? 你能数出这房间 里有多少只苍蝇?
[17:19] 15, give or take. 15,或多或少
[17:22] GRlSSOM: I counted four on my first walk-through 我第一眼就数出了四个
[17:26] SARA: Fly spots 有苍蝇的地方
[17:27] Regurgitations. 反常现象
[17:42] Fresh. 还新鲜的
[17:44] The problem is, 问题是…
[17:46] flies don’t feast on dry blood 苍蝇对干的血并无兴趣
[17:48] The place is sealed and they don’t spontaneously generate. 这个地方是被封锁的 它们并没有本能地进行繁殖
[17:52] So they’re feeding on fresh blood. 所以它们靠吃新鲜的血液为生
[17:57] Could be a rodent, though. Or bad garbage. 可能是老鼠 或者是臭垃圾
[18:00] Or something higher up the food chain, Like Alison Scott. 或者食物链中更高级的东西 比如艾莉森.斯科特
[18:15] (Plies buzzing)
[18:18] GRlSSOM: The preponderance of flies is in this room 苍蝇的优势 就是在这间房里
[18:21] They can egress a space ^Iess than .001 centimetres. 它们可以在小于 0.1厘米的空间来去自如
[18:26] Behind you. 在你后面
[18:28] Vent. 通风孔
[18:37] Hey! Coffee boy! 嘿!咖啡小子!
[18:39] Where’s my DNA? Cigarette butt? 烟头的 DNA检验报告出来没有?
[18:41] Matchbook time-delay device? Hairspray? Any of this sound familiar? 纸板火柴定时装置? 发型水?所有与之相近的东西?
[18:45] Bags under the eyes, coffee cup, stressed face. Any of this look familiar? 红肿的眼袋,咖啡杯 扭曲的脸.或者与之相似的?
[18:51] I’m working on it. 我正着手检验
[18:52] Did Grissom put his stuff in front of mine? 格里森又 抢先一步在我前面了?
[18:55] No. 不 我正在和尼克一起… 办你这件案子
[18:57] I’m working on your case…with Nick.
[19:04] I just talked with your partner. 我刚和你的搭档谈过了
[19:06] – You’re working this case without me? – Hm? 你无需我办这件案子了?
[19:08] Greg Sanders. 格雷格.桑德斯
[19:10] Let go of my Grego. 绕了格雷格吧
[19:12] He’s a CSl wannabe. Please. 他是CSI的超级崇拜者.拜?
[19:14] Check out the bottom of this tank. 看这个氧气瓶的瓶底
[19:18] – Fissure. – We had a little explosion here. 裂缝 这里还发生了一次小爆炸
[19:22] That explains a lot 那可以解释很多事情
[19:24] (Fizzing)
[19:26] Acid etching. Not bad. 酸蚀法,还不赖
[19:29] ^If I get the tank serial number, I could talk to surf shops, track the renter through a credit card. 如果找到氧气瓶的序号 就可以通过信用卡找到租赁人
[19:34] Pretty smart thinking there 这注意真高明…
[19:36] partner. 伙计
[19:39] Well, we still haven’t lD’d the vic, 我们还没查出死者的身份
[19:41] but it’s worth a shot 但…这已经足够了
[19:48] CATHERlNE: OK. N4002 let’s see what kind of lead you are 好了,N4002 且再看看你的本事有多大
[19:51] (Doorbell)
[19:53] Hi. Whatever you’re selling, I have no interest. 嗨,不管你们卖什么 我都不感兴趣
[19:56] Maybe you should find out what we’re selling first. 或许你该先看看我们要 “卖”的东西
[20:00] I’m Catherine Willows, Las Vegas Crime Lab. 我是凯瑟琳.维乐丝 维加斯鉴证科
[20:03] Detective O’Riley. Is there a Jerry Walden lives here? 我是警官欧莱利 杰里.沃顿是住在这里吗?
[20:05] You’re looking at him. 他就在你们面前
[20:10] – What? – Are you missing a scuba tank? 什么事? 你是否丢了一个氧气瓶?
[20:19] Come in. 请进
[20:22] Let me get this straight, Mr Walden. You lent Bruce Skeller a spare tank? 恕我直言 沃顿先生你曾借给 布鲁斯.斯克勒氧气瓶吗? 是的
[20:27] (Sighs) Yeah.
[20:30] I just… I can’t believe what you’re telling me here. 我… 真不敢相信你们刚才说的
[20:33] Bruce was an experienced diver. 布鲁斯 是个很有经验的潜水员
[20:36] Well, he didn’t exactly die in the water. 其实 他不是死在水里面的
[20:42] Bruce and l were about to break ground on this project. 布鲁斯 和我正准备开创这个事业
[20:45] it really meant a lot to him 它对于他很重要
[20:47] You were in business together? 你们合伙做生意?
[20:48] Oh, we’ve been best friends since we were kids. 噢,我们打小就是朋友
[20:51] We used to 我们过去常常…
[20:53] We used to build these forts together, ^Iike our imaginary casino. 过去常一起筑城堡 这个娱乐场也是我们设想的
[20:57] Now we’re gonna build the real thing. 我们这样要把这东西变成真的
[21:00] Partner up with this big development company – Adventures… 联手开一间大公司 冒一把险…
[21:03] Excuse me. 对不起
[21:04] You said that Mr Skeller was an experienced diver. 你刚才说,斯克勒先生 是个很有经验的潜水员
[21:07] Why would he be borrowing a tank? 为何他要借氧气瓶?
[21:09] Someone being experienced doesn’t make them any less of a freeloader. 有经验并 不代表他们不“省钱”
[21:14] Oh, you know, he was just down on his luck. 他最近比较不走运
[21:16] We were Like brothers. We shared everything. 我们就像兄弟 什么东西都一起分享
[21:19] What was mine was his. What was his was mine. 我的就是他的 他的就是我的
[21:21] You said he didn’t have anything. 你说过他一无所有的
[21:23] Well yeah but he would have you know 没错,但他会潜水
[21:26] And I kept teillng him that That’s what kept him going And then this happened 我一直都这样跟他说 这也是他生活的动力 然后就发生这件事了
[21:30] There used to be something here. 这里曾放过东西的
[21:32] Oh, yeah, that’s my coffee table. 是的 放的是我的咖啡桌
[21:35] ^Interesting furniture. What is that? 这家具很有趣 什么做的?
[21:37] – Ash wood? WALDEN: yeah 是烟木吗? 是的
[21:40] And the coffee table? 那咖啡桌呢?
[21:41] Made them out of the same piece of wood. 也是同一块木做的
[21:43] – Where is the coffee table? – I sent it out to get it refinished. 咖啡桌在哪儿? 我拿去重新抛光了
[21:47] The guy said it would be back in a week 木工说 一星期后才送回来
[21:52] I er… 我想…
[21:57] ..think it needed a little more than that. 它不仅仅需要抛光
[22:07] Fly egg casings. 苍蝇的卵
[22:11] I thought I heard some banging around. 我听到消息了
[22:13] you er you find my tenant? 你们…找到我的房客了?
[22:15] You can contact Captain Brass for that information, sir. 你可以找布拉斯警官问问
[22:21] – Here, sir. – Oh. 给你,先生 噢
[22:26] What have you got?
[22:27] Either Raul or John. 你发现什么了? 不是保罗,就是约翰
[22:29] Very important beetle. 这甲虫非常重要
[22:31] The most important. 是最重要的线索
[22:33] The silphid beetle. Typically feeds on decomposing human flesh. “埋葬虫” 专吃人类腐烂尸体 那里面有死人的尸体
[22:37] There’s a dead body in here.
[22:39] Mr Evans, could you get permission from the owner to let us break into these walls? 埃文斯先生 你可以征求业主的同意 让我们拆墙调查吗?
[22:45] Our original warrant didn’t cover that 我们原先的 许可证并没包括这一项
[22:47] It depends. How many walls and what for? 得视情况而定 要拆多少面墙 拆来干什么?
[22:50] We can’t divulge that. 恕我们无法奉告
[22:52] But it may be all the walls. 但所有的墙都有可能
[22:54] – ln every room? – Yeah. 每一间房的墙? 是的
[22:57] You CSls gonna pay for the replastering? 你们CSI来付房子的重修费用?
[23:01] We don’t do that. 这不归我们管
[23:03] You can submit a form to the city for reimbursement. 你可以递证明到市政府 要求损失赔偿
[23:05] Yeah, I’m still waiting for my tax rebate. 当然 我一直在等房税的回款呢
[23:08] I don’t have to bother the owner with this. He’s not gonna let you bust out these walls. 这件事我不必告诉业主 他肯定不会让你们去 “修理”那些墙的
[23:15] Now what? 现在做什么?
[23:17] DNA lab. DNA实验室 我不想听到任何谣言说 “保留”已经死了
[23:19] I don’t want to hear any rumours that Raul is dead.
[23:21] He may be the only chance we have of getting in these walls. 它或许是我们能拆 那些墙的唯一机会
[23:25] We already know this beetle feeds only off of human blood, 我们已知道 这甲虫只吃人血
[23:28] so why are we extracting its stomach contents? 为何不提取 它胃里的东西呢?
[23:30] Ah, not so. According to Grissom, Mr Bug Guy, the silphid beetle 不,据格里森的理论 其实,“埋葬虫先生”…
[23:35] will actually feed on any decomposing mammal, so… 任何腐烂的哺乳动物它都吃
[23:38] we need to show human DNA or we are not gonna get a warrant 我们得检验出有人类的DNA 否则就无法授权…
[23:42] to break down those walls. 把所有的墙都弄倒
[23:44] I hope he got his grub on before you guys grabbed him up. 希望它之前已经 “美餐一顿”了
[23:47] Where’s Greg? We need to get this processed. 格雷格呢? 我们要拿这个去检验
[23:49] I swear he has a second job somewhere else. 我想,他一定在 哪儿忙他的“兼职”
[23:57] I’m er…all for being alone, but… 我一直单身,但是…
[23:59] – Did you bring the file? – Well, there goes the foreplay. 你把文件带来了吗? “前戏”又泡汤了
[24:03] It’s in the car. I hope you appreciate 文件在车里 希望你能理解…
[24:05] that even as district engineer it wasn’t easy getting the land deed. 即使是工务段工程师 要申请用地也并非易事
[24:08] I know how you love a challenge. What did the property sell for? 我知道你喜欢挑战 这些地花了多少钱?
[24:12] Half a million bucks an acre. 每亩五十万
[24:15] Is there anything else you need to use me for? 还有什么事情你想 “套出来”的?
[24:17] Wh… Excuse me? 此话怎讲?
[24:19] You’re not here for me, you’re here for yourself, so let’s not waste time. 你来这儿并非为了我 而是为了你自己 所以别浪费时间了
[24:23] The property was owned by two men – Jerry Walden and Bruce Skeller. 这块地为两人所有… 杰里.沃顿和 布鲁斯.斯克勒 他们是讨价还价后 以每亩五十万买下的
[24:27] At the time they bought it, it was a steal. 50 grand an acre.
[24:30] Two years later, Adventures Development starts buying up the surrounding parcels. 两年后 “冒险发展公司”计划 把周边地区也买下来
[24:35] Your guys hold out…until last week. 直到上星期… 你们把这里封锁
[24:37] And let me tell you, they got top dollar. 告诉你 他们开了很高的价钱
[24:39] A capitalist’s wet dream. Buy low, sell high. So, they played it smart. 资本家的发财梦 低价买进,高价售出 他们可真精明
[24:44] Well, one of them did. 是他们其中一个
[24:45] Jerry Walden was for selling from the get-go. But his partner, well… 是他们其中一个 杰里.沃顿同意 把地卖出.但他的搭档…
[24:49] that was a different deal altogether. 总之是产生了分歧
[24:51] He was a die-hard environmentalist, a real tree-hugger. 他是个顽固的环保者 真正的绿化人士
[24:54] Mm. You can say that again. 我同意你的观点
[24:56] He saw the writing on the wall. The urbanisation of Lake Mead. He tried to fight it, but… 他也预感到“米德湖” 都市化的倾向 也曾想阻止他.但是…
[25:01] when it’s money versus the environment, it’s no big surprise who’s gonna win. 当钱与环境“抗争”时 谁会胜出 大家都心知肚明
[25:05] So, is there anything else I can do for you? 还有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
[25:09] I’ll see ya. 再见
[25:14] This really frosts my lizard. I go to the lake to get away from the casinos. There goes jet skiing. 真是难以想象 我去“米德湖”不是为了娱乐 现在连滑雪都不可能了
[25:19] – What about the land deed, Ronnie? – Hm? 那份土地契约怎么样了 罗尼?
[25:22] Oh. What I can tell you about that is er… 我正想跟你说…
[25:24] I’m impressed. ^If it is a forgery, it’s a great forgery. 我都被搞胡涂了 如果这是假的 简直算是顶级的赝品 什么也无法证实
[25:28] Van Gogh. Nothing I can testify to.
[25:32] What can you testify to? 那你查出什么来了?
[25:34] Have you seen my VSC-4 machine? 你没见过我的 “笔迹分析4型机”吗?
[25:36] No. 没有
[25:44] The original copy of the land sale agreement, OK? 这是土地出售的 原本契约,对吗? 墨水的 发光度波长并不一致
[25:48] ^Inks luminesce at different wavelengths.
[25:53] At one wavelength the signature on the left disappears 用这个波长 左边的签名就消失了
[25:57] At another wavelength the one on the right disappears 用另一个波长 右边的签名消失
[26:00] Where did it go? 这说明什么?
[26:04] What does it mean Ronnie? 这是什么意思,罗尼?
[26:06] Whatever you make of it. You’ve got a legal document. 不管你怎么分析 这份都是合法的文件
[26:10] Two signatures notarised. The whole nine yards. 两个签名经过确认 都是九号笔迹
[26:13] The only thing I can tell you is your two guys… used separate pens. 我唯一能告诉你的 那两个人… 用的是不同的笔
[26:23] Excuse me. 对不起
[26:26] Yeah. 请进
[26:27] Er…silphid beetle. Test for presence of human DNA. “埋葬虫”检验结果 有人的DNA在里面 确定吗?
[26:35] Is this definitive?
[26:36] Yes, sir. 是的
[26:42] (Door opens)
[26:44] Do we get our warrant? 得到许可证了吗?
[26:46] Beetle was full of human DNA. Brass got us a judge. “埋葬虫”体内含有人的DNA. 布拉斯已经给我们申请许可证了
[26:54] Let’s go knock down some walls. 我们“拆墙”去吧
[27:13] (Coughs)
[27:16] One wall down. 5 to go. 一面墙倒了,还有15面
[27:20] Sorry to interrupt your fun. But I have someone here you might Like to meet. 对不起,打扰你们的“兴致” 但我带了个人来见你们
[27:26] Jimmy Durante’s girlfriend. 吉米.杜兰特的女友
[27:30] You’re Alison Scott? 你是艾莉森.斯科特?
[27:31] I see Cliff’s been showing off again. 我听说,克里弗又有�r烦了
[27:34] It’s one of the reasons I left him. 这也是我离开他的原因
[27:36] You left him? 是你离开他的?
[27:38] I went back to my old boyfriend in Chicago. 我去了芝加哥 去找以前的男友
[27:40] Miss Scott, er…we found some blood on one of Cliff’s lamps. 斯科特小姐 我们在克里弗的 台灯下发现了一些血迹
[27:46] I stubbed my toe on that Lamp, Like, once a week. 我经常踢到那盏灯
[27:48] I begged Cliff not to buy that thing, but…he never listens. 我早叫过克里弗不要 买这种东西,可他就是不听
[27:53] Would you be amenable to providing us with a sample of your blood for comparison? 可以给我们一些你的 血液样本来做对比吗?
[27:58] Sure… 当然可以
[27:59] but I’m telling you that’s my blood. 但我可以告诉你们 那上面我的血
[28:02] Look, Cliff’s… He’s a lot of things, 克里弗是爱惹�r烦
[28:04] but he’s not a murderer. 但他还不至于杀人
[28:06] Yeah, I still want a sample. Warrick, would you? 是的.但我还是想 取你的血液样本 沃利克,可以吗?
[28:10] Er, yeah. 好的
[28:24] (Sighs)
[28:25] You never get a second chance to make a first impression. 你永远没有第二次 机会产生这第一印象
[28:28] A square of nine dots on paper, 一张纸上面有九个点
[28:30] and you can only draw four lines to connect them… 你只能画四条线把点连起来
[28:35] without the pen ever leaving the paper 但是笔却可以离开那张纸
[28:41] Right. 没错
[28:43] Think outside the box. 从外延来考虑问题
[28:55] (Doorbell rings)
[29:09] Yeah? What do you want now? 怎么?有什么事吗?
[29:11] We need to take a look at your wall. 我们想看看你的墙
[29:25] Hey, yo, Cat! 嘿,“小猫”!
[29:31] I’m going to forget you called me that. 我几乎忘了你这样叫我的
[29:33] Sorry. Um… 对不起…
[29:36] I’ve got a full profile on our…your torch. 我刚彻底检查了我们的… 你们的“火把”(烟头)
[29:39] I pulled his DNA off of a cigarette butt. 我从烟头那里 提取了他的DNA
[29:41] Lucky for us he’s a wet-lipped smoker. 走运的是 他是个“湿嘴吸烟者” 你做完你的事了 我也该做我的了
[29:45] You’ve done your job. I gotta go do mine.
[29:47] Just give me someone to compare it to. 把这个拿来对比一下
[29:50] CATHERlNE: The ash wood splinters are from Scuba Guy’s back? 这“烟木” 碎片是潜水员身上的?
[29:53] Mm-hm Embedded in his aconeus muscle 插入了他的肌肉
[29:55] After you paged me, I had Robbins comb his body. 在你“驳倒”我之后 我让罗宾斯检查了他的尸体
[29:59] They only get us something if they match Walden’s Ninja coffee table. 如果这与沃顿咖啡桌上吻合 我们就可以解决问题了
[30:05] It’s your theory. 那是你的理论
[30:11] CATHERlNE: Radial chains align 树纹一致
[30:13] Pores match 孔纹一致
[30:15] Two pieces of ash wood. One source. 两块烟木,出处一样
[30:18] So, Walden and Skeller get into an argument, probably over their land. 沃顿和斯克勒发生了争执 或许是为了他们那块地
[30:22] Buy yourself 100 acres of rainforest. 你自己买 100亩热带雨林去吧
[30:24] – Cash in your end! – I’m not gonna sell! 扎到你钱堆里去吧! 我不会卖的!
[30:26] He pushes Skeller, he falls back onto the ash wood table. 他推了斯克勒一把 然后他摔在了烟木桌上面
[30:30] That’s not what killed Skeller. Robbins said he took a line drive to the chest. 并非咖啡桌杀了斯克勒 罗宾斯说他是胸口受撞击死亡的
[30:33] The push escalates to a punch. 用拳头也可把人击倒的
[30:35] God, you are so… 老天,你真是太…
[30:38] I’ll call O’Riley. 我去叫欧莱利
[30:40] GRlSSOM: Scented candles, huh? – Food went rotten. 这是香味蜡烛吗? 食物有点变质了
[30:43] I wanted to cover the smell. 我想掩盖这些臭味
[30:45] SARA: You’ve replastered this wall recently? – Rain damage 你的墙最近翻修过? 大雨曾弄坏过
[30:49] Funnelled down. Wrecked a five-foot area. 墙还塌了五英尺那么多
[30:52] Oh. 噢
[31:00] You wouldn’t mind if l…examined your vent, would you? 你不会介意我们 看一下你的通风口吧?
[31:04] (Door opens)
[31:05] You don’t have to ask his permission. 你不必征求他的同意了
[31:08] I got a new warrant that covers this apartment. 我已申请到彻底 调查公寓的新许可证了
[31:10] Your wife being missing put it over. Funny you didn’t mention that before. 你妻子失踪了有趣的 是你之前并没有提这件事
[31:23] Did you know that your apartment shares heating ducts with the apartment next door? 你的取暖管道是 和隔壁房间相连的?
[31:27] Yeah, me and Cliff always fought about the temperature. So what? 是的,我和克里弗一直 在抱怨这里冷.怎么了?
[31:43] – Sara. – Yeah. 莎拉 好的
[31:59] SARA: Hold up, hold up, hold up. 等等
[32:11] Alklyd. 埋葬虫
[32:13] SARA: There’s blood on the blanket 毯子上有血迹
[32:17] And dermestid maculatus. (“皮蠹”种昆虫)
[32:20] SARA: That’s Latin for “You’re hiding a dead body.” 拉丁文的意思就是 “你在隐藏尸体”
[32:23] What’s the matter? You didn’t realise how bad a corpse can smell, 怎么?你不知道尸体的 气味有多难闻…
[32:26] so you decided to move it around? 所以才不会把它弄走?
[32:30] You can tell us where the body is or we can… 你可以告诉我们尸体 藏在哪儿,或者我们可以…
[32:33] ..tear your place apart piece by piece. 把你这里一点点都拆开
[32:36] GRlSSOM: Whichever 哪个都可以
[32:38] Look, you got squat. 你这是滥用权力
[32:41] Jerry and Bruce signed with different pens, you found a cigarette butt at Lake Mead 杰里和布鲁斯 是用不同的笔签字的 你在米德湖找到烟头
[32:46] and wood chips on a tree-hugger. 还有那些木屑
[32:48] Bottom line, you got a dead guy up a tree and you don’t know how he got there. 但你在树上找到尸体 却不知道他是怎么到上面去的
[32:52] I’m just here to make the arrest. 我只是来逮捕人的
[32:54] – For what? What have you got? – Plenty. 你有什么证据吗? 很多证据
[32:56] Why don’t we just start from the beginning? 我们为何不从头说起?
[32:59] Bruce Skeller didn’t die in any fire. 布鲁斯.斯克勒 并没有死于火灾
[33:01] He was killed… 他是死在…
[33:03] at your house. 你家里的
[33:06] He didn’t pick up any ash splinters from that forest. 他身上的“烟木” 并不是那个森林的
[33:09] It’s all telarosa and oak out there. 那森林只有桉树和橡树
[33:11] you had a dead body 你把人杀了之后
[33:13] so you decided to get creative. 决定“发挥自己的想象力”
[33:16] Fire season, wet suit, liquid soap. 着火原因 紧身潜水衣,液体肥皂
[33:23] You drove out to the lake, dumped the body… 你开车到了 湖那里,把尸体放下
[33:31] ..and lit up. 然后“点火”
[33:34] Not cos you wanted a cigarette. 并非当时你想抽烟
[33:36] You lit up with a purpose. 你是有意点燃那根烟的
[33:41] This gave you a head start. 这会给你“领先” 一点时间
[33:43] My guess is around the five-minute mark. 我猜 你大概有五分钟的时间
[33:49] You figured the fire department would label it a hot spot, 你想到 消防队会把这个事件…
[33:52] relate it to the original fire, 与当初的火灾联系在一起
[33:54] and the body would just burn up. 误认为尸体是被烧死的
[33:57] It doesn’t explain how Bruce’s body wound up in that tree. 这无法解释布鲁斯的 尸体挂在树上的问题
[34:00] I didn’t put him there. 我没有把他运到那里
[34:03] Actually… 实际上…
[34:05] ..you did. 你确实这样做了
[34:07] You see, the thing you forgot about a scuba tank is it contains compressed air. 你忽略了一点 潜水氧气瓶里面是压缩氧气
[34:13] Too much heat and 温度过高就会…
[34:15] kaboom! 轰!
[34:34] (Nick exhales)
[34:37] – Rocket man! – Yeah. 好样的! 没错
[34:39] Gotta love this job. 真是太喜欢这工作了
[34:55] I got a hollow section. 有一个中空地带
[35:01] Let’s open it up. 把它弄开
[35:20] Damn! 见鬼!
[35:22] Are we in the wrong apartment again? 我们又找错房间了?
[35:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:28] I don’t mind being wrong, I just don’t think I am this time. 我不在乎犯错 我只是不想这回又弄错了
[35:33] OK…start on the floorboards. 好了…继续找
[35:37] I’m going outside. 我出去一下
[35:38] (Counts to himself)
[35:55] You OK? 你没事吧?
[35:56] 95.
[35:58] Excuse me? 什么?
[36:01] Normally my pulse is 70. When it gets to 95 I realise how mad I am. 我正常的脉搏是70 当到达95 我就知道自己快发疯了
[36:04] – I have ten people working round the clock. – You’re too hard on yourself. 我让十个人昼夜 不停查这件案子 你对自己太苛刻了
[36:08] I’m not mad at me There’s a body in there and that guy knows where. 我不是生自己的气 明明有一具尸体 那家伙也知道它藏在哪儿
[36:12] What’s your pulse at now? 你现在的脉搏是多少?
[36:19] You wanna…take a walk around the block? Get some air? 不如在这四处走走? 呼吸一下新鲜空气?
[36:23] – No. – Clear your head. 不 清醒一下头脑
[36:29] I’m fine. 我没事
[36:31] OK. 好吧
[36:40] Chalk…from plaster. 这是墙上的灰浆
[36:42] Oh. 噢 最好去洗一下
[36:48] Better go wash up.
[37:22] Hey, Brass. 嘿,布拉斯
[37:25] When did the schnozz say he lost his hot water? 克里弗何时 说他没有热水的? 他也不知道 你的热水阀一点水都没有
[37:28] He wasn’t exact.
[37:30] You er…have no pressure for your hot water.
[37:33] I got a plumber coming Saturday. 我已经叫 水管工星期六过来
[37:35] My Uncle Herb was a plumber. I might be able to help. Where’s your installation? 我叔叔赫伯是个水管工 或许我可以帮上忙 水阀在哪儿?
[37:40] Er, basement, but really, I got a plumber coming. 在地下室 但我真的叫水管工来了
[37:52] You got an electrician coming too? 你也叫过电工来?
[37:58] GRlSSOM: A filtration system 过滤系统
[38:00] It softens the water. 这可以软化水
[38:02] I got a guy on retainer. You don’t have to do this. 我已经叫人来了 你不必费心的
[38:04] Yeah, well, I’m non-union. 好的,我不会收钱的
[38:06] There’s no disruption to the cold water line. 冷水管没有断裂现象
[38:09] Hot water line 热水管…
[38:11] Water runs through the filtration tanks first and the water heater second. 水首先经过过滤箱 然后是热水系统
[38:16] – Right? – Yeah. 对吗? 是的
[38:20] Why is it bypassed? 为何要绕过来? 你把通往过滤箱的水断了
[38:26] You’ve cut off the water for the filtration tanks.
[38:30] Something’s wrong with it. I had no choice. 那里出问题了 我只能这样
[38:37] (Solid thudding)
[38:40] Brine tanks are usually hollow. They only have about eight inches of water for the salt mixture. “盐水箱”通常都是空的 里面只有八英寸的盐水混合物
[38:48] (Solid thudding)
[38:51] Does that sound hollow to you? 这个你听起来像是空的吗?
[39:05] Not enough candles in the world. 点多少“香蜡烛”都不够 她让我厌烦
[39:11] She nagged me.
[39:19] She nagged you? 她让你厌烦? 嘿,要去吃早餐吗?
[39:29] Hey, you wanna grab some breakfast?
[39:31] – No, thanks. – Come on We always get better service 不,谢了 拜?,有你在…
[39:34] – with you there – I’m having breakfast with a friend. 我们都享受优厚待遇的 我在和朋友一起吃早餐
[39:37] NlCK: you’re keeping him alive 你一直养着它
[39:40] Sara said you guys already solved the case. 莎拉说 你们已经把那案子破了
[39:43] He did. 是它破的
[39:47] All right. 好吧
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme