时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | (Bell) | |
[00:14] | – That’s pretty cool. – I’m telling you, man. | 那太酷了 我告诉你 |
[00:16] | See you, bro! | 再见,兄弟! |
[00:18] | Later, losers! | 待会,失败者! 我看见枪手跨过大山走过来 如果你喊叫 他们也许就会停止杀戮 但如果他们像我那样想 你就死定了 |
[00:52] | (Click) | |
[01:00] | Barry Schickel. | 巴利.施科尔 |
[01:01] | Wallet’s still with him. With cash. “A” student. | 他还拿着钱包 里面有钱.优秀学生 |
[01:05] | Recently voted class clown. | 最近被评为班上的小丑 |
[01:11] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[01:12] | People aren’t usually scared of class clowns. | 人们通常都不怕班上的小丑 |
[01:17] | Who said his shooter was scared? | 谁说杀死他的人害怕? |
[01:19] | He shot him in the back. | 他从后面枪杀他 |
[01:21] | With his zipper down and hands otherwise engaged. | 拉链拉开了,双手在忙碌 |
[01:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:26] | We’re looking for a coward. | 我们在找一个懦夫 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁? |
[02:09] | Hey! Whoa! | 嗨!哇! |
[02:11] | – Whoa, whoa! What are you doing? – Removing graffiti. | 哇!你在干什么? 在擦除涂鸦 |
[02:14] | There’s been a murder. Nothing gets cleaned. | 发生了谋杀案 还没打扫 |
[02:17] | School policy. I have to get the graffiti down… | 是学校的政策 我得除掉这些涂鸦 |
[02:19] | Everything is evidence. Las Vegas Crime Lab policy. | 所有东西都是证据 拉斯维加斯罪案实验室的政策 |
[02:22] | Shall we call the sheriff? | 我们要致电警长吗? |
[02:27] | No. | 不 |
[02:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:34] | – I bet you were like that in high school. – Worse. | 我敢打赌你在中学时 也是那个样子更糟 |
[02:37] | You were the girl I ran away from. | 你是把我吓跑的女孩 |
[02:39] | Yeah. Till you caught me. | 是的.直到你抓到我 |
[02:41] | (Laughs) | |
[02:43] | So football practice was over at 5:45? | 足球训练5:45结束吗? |
[02:45] | – That’s right. – And it was OK | 是的 那很好 |
[02:47] | for a student like the victim to return to the school property to use the rest room? | 像死者那样的学生应该 回到学校使用休息室吗? |
[02:52] | – Hand me a bindle. – The place isn’t locked up till the janitor leaves, | 给我一个被包 在看门人离开 以前这里不会上锁 |
[02:55] | end of the shift. 8:00. 8:30. | 下班时间是8点或者8点半 |
[02:58] | – Until then the kids use the facilities – Brass. | 在那以前 孩子们使用里面的设施 布拉斯 |
[03:01] | Excuse me! Are we interrupting you? | 对不起!我们打扰你了吗? |
[03:05] | Yeah. A little. | 是的,一点点 |
[03:07] | That’s OK. I’ll drop by your office. We’ll finish this up. | 没关系 我会拜访你的办公室 我们会完成这个的 |
[03:15] | you found the slug | 我们找到了弹头 |
[03:20] | The treasure hunt paid off, huh? | 杀手会付出代价,是吗? |
[03:22] | Yeah, it better. We have a point of reference. | 是的.我们找到了参考 |
[03:25] | Well, the nerd squad is off and running. | 那些书呆 子队伍已经下班走了 |
[03:29] | I’m going to burn a little shoe leather, see if the vic had a beef with anyone. | 我要去烧一些鞋的皮革 看看死者有没有和谁有过节 |
[03:36] | RADlO: Rescue One approaching drop site | 电台:第一队接近降落点 |
[03:42] | We have a visual Baker One | 我们看得很清楚,第一队 |
[03:45] | Stand by for eastern approach | 准备从东面靠近 |
[03:53] | CSl ready for descent | 罪案现场调查组准备好降落 |
[03:56] | you’re good to go! | 你们好好干吧 |
[03:57] | OK, there he is! Let’s get down there! | 好的,他在那里! 我们在这里下去 |
[04:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[04:05] | I’ll race you! | 我会和你赛跑的 |
[04:10] | CSl is in the air | 罪案现场调查组在空中 |
[04:15] | CSl is on the ground | 罪案现场调查组在地上 |
[04:19] | Stokes, Sidle. Crime Lab. | 斯托克斯,斯道尔 来自罪案实验室 |
[04:22] | Did you open the bag? | 你打开了袋子吗? |
[04:24] | Long enough to see one gnarly hand. | 足够长看到一只粗糙的手 |
[04:25] | Well, skeleton of a hand. | 是手的骨架 |
[04:31] | – Anyone touch the bag since? – With that smell? | 有人碰过袋子吗? 那是什么气味? |
[04:33] | I thought you guys were tougher than that. | 你想你们比那还要强壮 |
[04:36] | Hey, I’m plenty tough. | 嗨,我很强壮 |
[04:37] | Down, boy. lt was a joke. | 下去,孩子.那只是个笑话 |
[04:41] | Nothing like flirting over a DB! | 一点都不像是在调情 |
[04:45] | You want to airlift the body to the coroner’s? We’ll radio ahead. | 你想空运尸体到验尸官那里吗? 我们会提前通知他 |
[04:48] | – Sure. – Wait. | 当然 等等 |
[04:53] | – Are you supposed to do that already? – Body’s coroner’s. Property’s ours. | 你要那样做吗? 尸体是验尸官的 所有权是我们的 |
[05:13] | RADlO: We have the basket Copy that | 我们有篮子.知道了 |
[05:18] | Rescue One returning to base | 第一组回到基地 |
[05:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:26] | – Construction on Flamingo. Sorry. – Give me a hand, will you? | 在弗莱明戈的建筑.对不起 请帮我一个忙 |
[05:34] | – .38? – .44. | |
[05:37] | Here, take this. | 拿着这个 |
[05:43] | – Brass said the victim had a can of spray paint. – Orange | 布拉斯说死者 有一瓶喷漆橙色的 |
[05:46] | By my kit. lt was in his backpack. | 这不是他的被包 |
[05:54] | – Did you get something? – Paint from another source. | 你发现什么了吗? 从其他地方来的喷漆 |
[05:58] | I’m going to find out who belongs to that locker. | 我要找出是谁拥有那个柜子 |
[06:02] | Kinda weird, being in a high school, huh? | 在中学里有点奇怪,是吗? |
[06:04] | They do have a timeless quality. | 他们总是很优秀的 |
[06:06] | Were you a jock or a brain? | 你是个用脑的人 还是运动的人? |
[06:09] | I was a ghost. | 我是个魔鬼 |
[06:10] | There | 那里 |
[06:15] | The shooter was standing right there. | 杀手就当时站在这里 |
[06:30] | And? | 然后呢? |
[06:31] | Reconstruction guys can give us a more precise angle measurement, | 现场重组的人会给 我们一个更精确的角度 |
[06:35] | but I’m thinking 5′ 4″ | 但我想是5度4分 |
[06:36] | Maybe 3″. We got ourselves a shortie. | 也许是3分 我们给自己短一点 |
[06:41] | Let’s see what metal shows up. | 让我们看看 金属反应了些什么 |
[06:46] | There’s no gun on our dead body. | 死尸上没有枪 |
[06:48] | Wouldn’t it be easier to unzip the bag and see what shape our vic is in? | 为何不打开袋子 看看我们的死者是什么样子? |
[06:51] | I like to put that off till the last moment with you cops. | 我想把它推迟 直到你的警察们离开为止 |
[06:57] | SARA: I see a coin | 我看到一个硬币 |
[06:58] | – Looks like a half-dollar. – Silver. Whole. | 看起来是50美分 是银色的 |
[07:01] | I’ve done a few of these. | 我已经有几个了 |
[07:04] | NlCK: What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[07:06] | There. About four inches long. What is that? | 那里.大约四寸长.那是什么? |
[07:08] | That looks like a pin. That’s a medical implant. | 看起来是一根针 是医学植入 |
[07:14] | And that’s a plate in the skull. | 颅骨里有个金属板 |
[07:16] | Head’s been rolled | 头部受过滚压 |
[07:18] | I’d say we’re dealing with a male. | 我想说我们 是在和一个男的打交道 |
[07:19] | By the sound of it, he’s been dead about two months. | 从声音听起来 他已经死了两个月 |
[07:22] | Sound? | 声音? |
[07:23] | (Sloshing) – You weren’t here when ESD brought this in. | 回升探测仪得到 这个的时候你不在这里 |
[07:26] | Oh, it wasn’t from lack of trying. | 那不是因为缺少尝试 |
[07:31] | Let’s go to the VlP room. I’ll show you what I mean. | 我们去贵宾室吧 我会给你看看我是什么意思 |
[07:40] | That’s Dennis Pram’s locker. | 那是丹尼斯.弗拉姆的柜子 |
[07:42] | Has the deceased spray-painted his locker before? | 死者以前有在 他的柜子喷涂吗? |
[07:45] | I’m the school counsellor. I don’t know every move these kids make. | 我是个校监,我不知道 这些孩子的每一个举动 |
[07:48] | Well, that’s obvious, or a young man wouldn’t be dead. | 很明显 一个年轻人不应该死掉的 |
[07:53] | Tell me what “stick” means. | 告诉我“棍子”室什么意思? |
[08:00] | Is that a polymer sensor proboscis? | 是一个聚合物感应器吗? |
[08:03] | Cyranose 320. | 320型 |
[08:05] | Company sent it to me gratis for a week. | 公司免费送我一个星期 |
[08:08] | They figure, if it helps, CSl will buy one. | 如果有帮助的话 罪案现场调查组会买一个的 |
[08:10] | Electronic noses run like ten grand. | 电子天线看来很有用 |
[08:12] | Yeah, well, what if the shooter chooses a certain kind of tobacco, | 如果凶手选择某种烟草…… |
[08:16] | or has a unique halitosis and the e-nose picks up on it? | 或者有特别的口臭 那个电子探测仪就会接收到吗? |
[08:19] | ^If that thing bit the shooter in the ass, | 如果那东西找不出凶手 |
[08:22] | the county would not approve a $ 10,000 purchase order. | 县里就不会 批准花10,000美元定购它 |
[08:26] | I thought it was our job to speak for the victim | 我想我们的 职责是为死者说话 |
[08:29] | no matter what it took, and to hell with the budgets. | 不管代价多大 让财政预算见鬼去吧 |
[08:32] | Our job is to think, Warrick. | 我们的职责是思考,华威 |
[08:35] | Machinery should never matter more than our mind. | 机器永远 不能代替我们的大脑 |
[08:39] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[08:43] | Glass tube. | 玻璃管 |
[08:46] | – Air pump. | – Air pump. Costs about ten bucks. 气泵 气泵.大约花了10块钱 |
[08:50] | Absorption agent? | 吸收剂? |
[08:51] | Fresh out. | 新鲜的 |
[08:53] | ^Improvise. | 准备 |
[08:59] | And Miss Barrett says that a Dennis Pram had been bullied | 巴利特小姐说丹尼斯.弗拉姆…… |
[09:03] | by the deceased all year. | 常年被死者欺负? |
[09:04] | He spray-painted his locker. Always something to do with his build – skinny, shortie. | 死者在他的柜子上涂鸦 总是嘲笑他又矮又瘦 |
[09:09] | – That kind of thing. – Dennis is slight and Barry always picks on him. | 那就有问题了 丹尼斯个子很小 巴利总是挑剔他 |
[09:12] | – Can you arrange for us to meet with Dennis? – Of course, but he would never hurt Barry. | 你可以安排我们会见丹尼斯吗? 当然,但他从来不会伤害巴利 |
[09:17] | He’s a good kid. He’s totally non-violent. | 他是个好孩子 他一点都不暴戾 |
[09:20] | Well, then, this’ll be brief. | 那好吧,很简短的 |
[09:23] | (Sighs) | |
[09:25] | We can call him from my office. | 我们可以从 我的办公室给他打电话 |
[09:29] | GRlSSOM: you coming? | 你也来吗? |
[09:30] | Oh, I’ll catch up to you. | 我会赶上你的 |
[09:37] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[09:38] | – I need to talk to you – I didn’t clean anything. | 我要给你谈谈 我没有清洗任何东西 |
[09:42] | It’s not about that. | 不是为了那个 |
[09:44] | How tall are you, Dennis? | 你有多高,丹尼斯? |
[09:48] | Five three and one quarter. | 5尺3寸半 |
[09:52] | Have you washed your hands in the last hour? | 你最后一个 小时有没有洗手? |
[09:54] | Yeah. Why? | 是的.为什么? |
[09:56] | Changed your shirt? | 换衣服了吗? |
[09:58] | – No. – I’d like to do a test on your shirt, if I may. | 没有 我想测试一下你的衣服 |
[10:01] | What kind of test? | 什么测试? |
[10:03] | Forensic. | 法庭测试 |
[10:24] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[10:26] | GSR | 皮肤电反应 |
[10:28] | When someone fires a weapon, gunshot residue plumes back | 当有人开火的时候 |
[10:31] | onto their hands and clothing | 枪击会在手上 和衣服上留下痕迹 |
[10:37] | This means that you fired a gun within the last three to six hours. | 如果你在过去的 3到6个小时里开过枪 |
[10:41] | – Dennis! – The police are gonna want to talk to you. | 丹尼斯! 警察想找你谈话 |
[10:46] | BRASS: So you admit you fired a gun | 那你承认开了枪? |
[10:48] | I was over at the shooting range on Desert Way. | 我在 “沙漠小道”练习射击 |
[10:51] | The same night Barry Schickel was shot, you were out taking target practice? | 巴利被枪杀的同一个晚上 你出去练习射击了吗? |
[10:55] | I go every Monday night. Ask my sister. | 我每个周一晚上都去 你可以问我姐姐 |
[10:58] | – She goes with me – Where’s your gun? | 她和我一起去的 你的枪在哪里? |
[11:00] | – I rent different ones there. – Did you ever rent a .44 calibre? | 我在那里租用不同的 枪你租用过点44口径的枪吗? |
[11:03] | OFFlCER: I’m sorry I have to keep people out – Sometimes. | 对不起,我只能把人们 留在外面.有时候吧 |
[11:06] | I want to see my brother. Get out of the way! | 我想见我弟弟.让路! |
[11:10] | – Denny, are you OK? I got your call. – I’m fine. I’m fine. | 丹尼斯,你还好吗? 我接到你的电话我很好 |
[11:13] | We’re conducting a police investigation. | 我们在进行警方调查 |
[11:15] | My dad’s back in town tonight. You’ll be sorry you harassed my little brother. | 我爸爸今晚要回来 你们会为伤害我弟弟而后悔的 |
[11:18] | Questioned. A student was shot and killed in this building tonight. | 提问了.一个学生 今晚在这个建筑里被枪杀 |
[11:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[11:24] | Dennis has explained to you about the gunpowder | 丹尼斯已经向你 解释了火药的事 |
[11:27] | and his sister will vouch for his whereabouts And he’s a minor | 他姐姐会担保他的行踪 他是未成年人 |
[11:31] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[11:33] | BRASS: We’ll be in touch | 我们会保持联络 |
[11:40] | Remember, breathe through your mouth. | 记住,通过你的口呼吸 |
[11:47] | Eurgh! | 呃! |
[11:57] | Metal plate. | 金属片 |
[12:04] | Silver dollar. | 银币 |
[12:11] | Gambling chip. | 赌博筹码 |
[12:15] | And… | 还要…… |
[12:20] | Jacket. | 夹克 |
[12:21] | – Government issue, army. – (Sara gasps) | 政府公文,军队 |
[12:25] | Pile of bones, and that’s it. | 一堆骨头,就说那样 |
[12:27] | That’s it? No…organs? | 就说那样?没有器官? |
[12:30] | No tonsils? No | 没有扁桃腺吗?不 |
[12:33] | Soup… | 液体…… |
[12:35] | Human soup. | 人类的液体 |
[12:37] | Well, we are 78.5% liquid, eh, Dave? | 我们73%都是液体 是吗,戴夫? |
[12:41] | Add some bacteria, a couple of gases, and voiI’! | 加一点细菌 一些气体,看吧! |
[12:44] | OK, I’ll take Liquid Man’s jacket. See what I can find. | 好吧 我会从他的夹克上提取液体 看看我会找到什么 |
[12:48] | I’ll cremate this. | 我会火化了它 |
[12:49] | What if we find the family or they find us? | 如果我们找到他的家人 或者他们来找我们呢? |
[12:52] | A bad decomp can stink up the entire building for ever. | 腐烂的尸体会是 整个建筑永远发臭的 |
[12:54] | The sooner we dispose of this, the better. | 我们越早处理它越好 |
[12:57] | Not for our investigation. | 不是为了我们的调查 |
[13:01] | (Gasps) | |
[13:04] | Let me guess. Decomp in an enclosed space. | 让我想想 在一个封闭的地方腐烂 |
[13:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah, the zip bag. | 是的 是的,那个拉链袋子 |
[13:10] | Lemons. | 柠檬 |
[13:13] | – Lemons? – What? | 柠檬?什么? |
[13:16] | Use lemons. | 用柠檬 我找不到回家的路 我找不到回家的路 我还是找不到回家的路 我没有做错事 但我找不到回家的路 |
[14:15] | How’s your new toy working out? | 你的新玩具怎么样了? |
[14:18] | It’s been downsized. | 它缩小尺寸了 |
[14:20] | Bummer. I know how you wanted to see that thing work. | 坏蛋.我知道你想 看到那东西能派上用场 |
[14:24] | Well, it’s the same difference, really. | 那是同样的区别,真的 |
[14:28] | Air is drawn into the glass tube. | 空气被吸入玻璃管里 |
[14:30] | Chalk absorbs the chemicals from the air. | 粉笔吸收空气里的化学物质 |
[14:35] | And mass spec will break it down at the lab. | 然后在实验室里分析 |
[14:39] | So why did you need the expensive one in the first place? | 那你为何需要在第一个 地方用那昂贵的东西? |
[14:43] | Cos it was cool. | 因为它很酷 |
[14:46] | – I’ll see you in homeroom. – All right. | 我会在教室见你 好的 |
[14:49] | Barry Schickel from the high school. | 来自中学的 巴利.施科尔 |
[14:51] | Dug three of these .44s from his back. | 在他的背上 找到3颗点44口径的弹头 |
[14:54] | First one cracked his infraspinous fossa. | 第一颗打断了 他背上的胛骨沟 |
[14:58] | Second one entered past the interior angle of the scapula, punctured a lung. | 第二颗穿过了 肩胛骨,击穿了肺部 |
[15:03] | And the last one entered just right of the right anterior serratus muscle, | 最后一颗进入了 右前方心房的肌肉 |
[15:07] | pierced the heart. | 穿透了心脏 |
[15:08] | The heart? That makes no sense. | 心脏?那没有意义 |
[15:10] | This is a special case. | 这是个特别的案例 |
[15:14] | See the scar? | 看到那疤痕了吗? |
[15:16] | This guy was attacked before. | 这家伙之前受过攻击 |
[15:18] | I’d say in the last six months. | 我说应该是在过去的六个月里 |
[15:22] | Well, not with a knife. lt looks like prongs. | 不是刀伤.看来是叉子干的 |
[15:24] | Whatever it was, it would have killed him if his heart had been there. | 不管是什么 如果他的心脏在那里的话 它应该已经干掉他了 |
[15:30] | Where was his heart? | 他的心脏在哪里? |
[15:32] | Barry’s upper body, | 巴利的上半身 |
[15:33] | all his internal organs are on the opposite side of typical placement. | 他的所有 器官都与正常分布相反 |
[15:40] | Dextrocardia? Like Dr No? | 右位心?就像“反对博士”? |
[15:43] | That only presents in, what, .01 % of the population? | 只有0.01%的人会发生这种情况 |
[15:47] | Good for this guy, till his luck ran out. | 这家伙真幸运 直到他的运气用完了 |
[15:54] | How long ago did you say he was stabbed? | 你说他是多久以前被刺伤的? |
[15:56] | Six months. Hand-to-hand combat. Sound like something your suspect would do? | 六个月.是徒手搏斗 听起来你的疑犯会这样做吗? |
[16:03] | No. | 不 |
[16:15] | (Exhales) | |
[16:21] | Hey, how’s Liquid Man doing? | 嗨,那个分析液体的人怎么样了? |
[16:24] | You mean Mr Cartsen? | 你是指卡特森先生? |
[16:27] | I found this. It’s a name tag. | 我找到这个 是个人名标签 |
[16:30] | You know, Sara, a lot of homeless guys get these army jackets. | 你知道 很多无家可归的人 都有这些军用夹克 |
[16:34] | Cheap. Salvage stores. | 很便宜.从废品店买来的 |
[16:37] | Well, it’s a start. I’m gonna get Homicide to check | 那是个开始 我要让谋杀科查一下 |
[16:41] | the VA medical database for a W Cartsen with plates or pins. | 看一下卡特森的医疗数据库 |
[16:44] | OK. | 好的 |
[16:51] | Eurgh! | 呃! |
[16:55] | What have you got? | 你找到什么? |
[16:57] | I don’t know. Can’t read an address or a phone number. | 不知道 没有地址和电话号码 |
[17:01] | God it reeks! | 天哪,它在发臭! |
[17:03] | QD should be able to… | 俯角应该可以…… |
[17:05] | to bring something up. | 拿起一些东西 |
[17:07] | (Vomits) | |
[17:13] | Don’t tell anyone. | 不要告诉别人 |
[17:15] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[17:19] | Sara? | 莎拉? |
[17:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:23] | They told me out front I could find you…here. | 他们告诉我在这里可以找到你 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:28] | Um…I’ll be right out. | 呃……我马上就出去 |
[17:34] | – Give me a mint. – You’re gonna need more than one. | 给我一颗薄荷糖 你会不止要一颗的 |
[17:36] | Just gimme. | 给我吧 |
[17:43] | – This is a nice surprise. – I wanted to see if you’d like to have dinner. | 这个意外不错嘛 我想知道你想不想吃晚饭 |
[17:46] | Yeah. Um…when? | 是的.什么时候? |
[17:50] | Now. I’m on break. | 现在.我要休息一下 |
[17:51] | I’m in the middle of that DB from the gully. He’s still a John Doe. | 我还在想着那家伙 他还是个无名氏 |
[17:55] | We don’t know the circumstances… | 我们不知道那是什么情况 |
[17:58] | I smell. | 我在发臭 |
[17:59] | No. | 不 |
[18:00] | Well, not that bad. | 没有那么糟 |
[18:02] | I’d change clothes, but the problem is that it’s human fat reduced | 我要换衣服 但问题是我的脂肪减少了 |
[18:06] | and it’s attached itself to my follicles and my pores, so… | 它把自己附着在 我的毛囊和气孔里面,所以…… |
[18:11] | – You don’t look good. – I need some air. | 你看起来不舒服 我需要空气 |
[18:13] | – OK. – Er, no, you stay. | 好的 不,你留下 |
[18:16] | You’ve got that John Doe to worry about, and I can always stop by another time. | 你要担心那个无名氏 而我总是能找到其他时间打发 |
[18:20] | Right. | 对了 |
[18:22] | OK. | 好的 |
[18:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:30] | – You smell like death. – I’ve heard. | 你闻起来像是死尸 我听过了 |
[18:34] | You know, a real man wouldn’t mind. | 你知道 一个真正的男人是不会介意的 |
[18:44] | – Have you talked to Barry’s parents? – I did. They had no idea he’d been stabbed. | 你和巴利的父母谈过了吗? 谈过了.他们不知道他被刺伤过 |
[18:48] | The older kids get, the less they talk to their parents. | 孩子越大,就越少和家长交谈 |
[18:52] | They talk to you, though, right? | 尽管如此 他们还是和你谈话了,是吗? |
[18:54] | Who else may have had it in for Barry Schickel? | 还有谁会这样对待巴利? |
[18:57] | Look, he was very popular, but he was a bully. | 他很受欢迎 但他经常欺负人 |
[19:01] | So there was probably a dozen kids who wanted to see him dead. | 所以也许 有很多孩子想看到他死 |
[19:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:06] | I’d be walking by and…he would punch me. | 如果我走过,他可能会揍我 |
[19:12] | Everybody started calling me Flinch. | 大家都开始叫我胆小鬼 |
[19:15] | Even the teachers. | 甚至连老师都这样说 |
[19:17] | BARRY SCHlCKEL: Move! | 巴利.施科尔:走! |
[19:19] | He was the meanest guy I’ve ever known. | 他是我见过的 最卑鄙的家伙 |
[19:21] | But the way he put you down, it sounded funny. | 但他欺负你的 方法听起来很有趣 |
[19:25] | ^If it wasn’t you. | 如果那不是你的话 |
[19:26] | He’d wait for me, every day. | 他每天都会等我 |
[19:29] | Lunchtime, fourth period. | 午饭时间,第四节课 |
[19:31] | Take my food. | 他拿了我的食物 |
[19:32] | BARRY SCHlCKEL: Yo. Hungry? | 巴利.施科尔:饿了吗? |
[19:34] | Till I fixed him. | 知道我收拾了他 |
[19:37] | It was about…half a year ago. | 那是大约半年前 |
[19:39] | – I went at him. GRlSSOM: With a fork? | 我向他走去 格里森:用叉子? |
[19:41] | Stabbed him above his left pectoral. | 刺向他的左胸 |
[19:44] | Yeah. lt still didn’t stop him. I mean, today was the first day I could come to school | 是的.那还不能让他停下 今天是我能上学的第一天309 |
[19:50] | and not feel like a moving target. | 不像是移动目标 |
[19:52] | Where were you last night about six o’clock? | 昨晚六点你在哪里? |
[19:55] | When Barry was shot? | 当巴利被枪杀的时候? |
[20:01] | Boxing practice. | 在练习拳击 |
[20:04] | OK. | 好的 |
[20:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | I can protect them | 我不能保护他们 |
[20:12] | from being called a derogatory word for homosexual, | 他们被贬为同性恋 |
[20:15] | or the N-word. | 或者被叫做笨蛋 |
[20:17] | Everything else falls under free speech. | 其他所有东西 都被言论自由压倒 |
[20:20] | No-one’s blaming you. | 没有人责备你 |
[20:23] | I am. | 我是 |
[20:24] | You know who did this, don’t you? | 你知道是谁干的,是吗? |
[20:30] | You have no idea what these kids go through. | 你不知道这些孩子在想什么 |
[20:32] | I listen to them every day. | 我每天都听他们 |
[20:35] | Divorce. Working parents. | 离婚.家长的工作 |
[20:37] | Cliques. | 拉帮结派 |
[20:39] | And all they need is just one person to believe in them. | 他们需要的 只是有一个人信任他们 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:47] | But where does that leave Barry Schickel? | 但是什么让巴利离开的? |
[20:49] | That’s your job. | 那是你的职责 |
[20:57] | Shut up. She was not? | 住口.她不是吗? |
[20:59] | I saw her in action. | 我见过她行动 |
[21:01] | – Really? – Yeah. She was… | 真的? 是的.他是…… |
[21:03] | Catherine?! | 凯瑟琳?! |
[21:04] | I was what? | 我是什么? |
[21:06] | I was just telling Nick how you were a big bully in high school. | 我只是告诉尼克 你在中学时是个大坏蛋 |
[21:11] | Oh, bully? | 哦,大坏蛋? |
[21:12] | All right, I guess I was. But not the kind that people want to take a gun out and shoot. | 好吧,我想我是的 但不是让人们想枪杀那种 |
[21:16] | – No. NlCK: No, no. | 不 尼克:不,不 |
[21:18] | You were the kind guys fall all over themselves trying to impress. | 你是那种想给 人们留下深刻印象的人 |
[21:21] | Like you, Nick, huh? | 就像你,尼克,是吗? |
[21:26] | Oh, Nick, what were you in high school? | 哦,尼克 你在中学干什么? |
[21:28] | Me? I was er… | 我?我曾是…… |
[21:31] | I was dependable. | 我曾是可靠的人 |
[21:33] | CATHERlNE: Dependable? Dependable jock? | 凯瑟琳 可靠?可靠的运动员? |
[21:36] | Dependable stoner? | 可靠的投掷手? |
[21:38] | No, never a strap, never a smoker. Just all-around dependable guy, I guess. | 不,从来不打人,从来不吸烟 我想周围都是可靠的人 |
[21:42] | He’s trying to say he was unpopular. | 他想说他是个不受欢迎的人 |
[21:44] | I was popular with the right people, | 我受适当的人欢迎 |
[21:46] | I can tell you that. | 我可以告诉你 |
[21:48] | I can also tell you what I wasn’t. I wasn’t a Mac Daddy wannabe | 我也可以告诉你我不是什么 我不是崇拜“麦克老爹”的人 |
[21:51] | with a Members Only jacket, putting the swerve on all the ladies. | 穿着“成员制服” 玩弄所有女人 |
[21:54] | Members Only jackets were cool back in the day. | 再过去,“成员制服” 是很酷的玩意 |
[21:56] | SARA: Hey | 莎拉:嗨! |
[21:58] | Ronnie’s got something on Liquid Man. Says it’s hot. | 罗尼在分析液体的人那里 找到些东西.说那是枪击 |
[22:00] | Good. | 好的 |
[22:03] | Hey, Sara, what were you in high school? | 嗨,莎拉 你在中学是怎么样的? |
[22:05] | Science nerd. | 讨厌 |
[22:07] | (Sniffs) Are you changed? | 你改变了吗? |
[22:09] | (Whispers) You still smell. | 你还有气味 |
[22:12] | NlCK: Let’s go! | 尼克:走吧! |
[22:13] | So that leaves you, Warrick. What were you? | 那留给你,华威 你又是怎样的? |
[22:16] | Oh, I was short. I had big feet, thick glasses. | 哦,我那时很矮 我的脚很大,戴着很厚的眼镜 |
[22:21] | – you? – Yeah! | 你? 是的! |
[22:23] | I got pushed around by all the guys and never got any play from the girls. | 我总是被其他男孩欺负 从来没有女孩和我玩 |
[22:27] | The girls didn’t even notice your eyes. | 那些女孩 甚至没有留意你的眼睛 |
[22:30] | No. | 不 |
[22:31] | They used to tease me about my eyes, call me names. | 她们经常取笑我的眼睛 叫我的绰号 |
[22:33] | Oh. Well, what do they know? | 哦,那他们知道什么? |
[22:37] | They’re your best feature. | 那都是你最好的特征 |
[22:38] | I didn’t have a best feature in high school. | 在中学我一无是处 |
[22:42] | Looking back on it now, I could say I could see both sides of it, thinking about this guy, | 现在回想起来 我可以说我可以看到事情的 两方面,想起这个人…… |
[22:46] | Barry Schickel, and how he was shot | 巴利.施科尔 还有他是怎样被枪杀的 |
[22:49] | and whichever kid did it. | 和那个孩子干的 |
[22:51] | I’m not saying it was right, | 我不是说那是对的 |
[22:53] | but I kinda understand, you know? | 但我有点明白了 你知道吗? |
[22:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:05] | I wanted to hold off on this matchbook until it dried out, | 我想留住这个火柴盒 直到它干枯 |
[23:09] | and then realised | 然后明白 |
[23:10] | Human fat never dries out. Just gets waxy. | 人类的脂肪不会干枯 只会变得像蜡一样 |
[23:13] | Exactly | 没错 |
[23:14] | What I’m doing is adding pixels at some points… | 我在给一些点加上象素…… |
[23:20] | ..and erasing pixels at other points. | 在其他点擦除象素 |
[23:40] | – Got it. – Roma… | 找到了 “罗马……” |
[23:45] | – Romanini’s. Never heard of it. NlCK: I have | “罗马尼尼” 我从没听说过这个词 尼克:我听说过 |
[23:48] | Nightclub for boomers off the Strip. Thanks, man. | 大街上流动工人的夜店.谢谢 |
[23:54] | O’BRlEN: Hey Stokes! | 欧莱利:嗨,斯托克斯! |
[23:56] | Your W Cartsen – | 你的卡特森 |
[23:57] | he’s a Second Lieutenant William Cartsen. | 他是二等上尉,威廉.卡特森 |
[24:00] | Served in the war, wounded in action. | 参见过战争 在行动中受伤 |
[24:03] | Got sent stateside after they put him back together. | 他们把他治好 以后就把他送回本土 |
[24:05] | They put a pin in his spine | 31年前,他们在他的 脊骨里面放了一根针…… |
[24:07] | and a plate in his head 81 years ago | 和一块金属片 |
[24:10] | Waked out of the hospital hasn’t been heard of since | 他走出医院以后 就再也没有音讯了 |
[24:13] | Come with us? | 和我们一起来吗? |
[25:01] | – What’s the matter? You don’t trust me? – I trust you. | 什么事?你不相信我? 我相信你 |
[25:12] | I got a boatload of chemical components here. | 我这里有很多化合物 |
[25:14] | Marijuana, bubble gum, | 大�r,泡泡糖 |
[25:17] | cigars. | 雪茄 |
[25:19] | – it’s like every guy’s bathroom in America – What doesn’t belong? | 就像每个美国人的浴室 有什么不是? |
[25:31] | How can I help you people? | 我可以怎样帮助你的人? |
[25:34] | Valet guy said you were the manager. | 男仆说你是经理 |
[25:36] | Detective O’Riley, Las Vegas PD. | 欧莱利 侦探,拉斯维加斯警察局的 |
[25:38] | – Stokes and Sidle from the Crime Lab – Crime Lab? | 来自罪案实验室的 斯托克斯和斯道尔 罪案实验室? |
[25:41] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[25:43] | This man a patron of your establishment? Name’s William Cartsen. | 这个人是你公司的赞助人吗? 名字叫威廉.卡特森 |
[25:46] | Not that I recognise, no. | 我不认识他 |
[25:48] | Are you sure you haven’t seen him around here? | 你确定你在这里没见过他? |
[25:51] | Wore an army jacket. May have been down on his luck. | 他穿着军用夹克 可能不走运了 |
[25:54] | Oh, you mean Moses. | 哦,你是指摩西 |
[25:56] | – Moses. – That guy had a beard down to here, | 摩西 那家伙这里有胡子 |
[25:59] | wore a robe, the army jacket. | 穿着制服,军用夹克 |
[26:02] | Stood out here scaring every patron I had. | 站在那里吓唬我所有顾客 |
[26:05] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[26:06] | The whole world is watching! Speak out! Speak out! | 整个世界都在看着! 说吧!说吧! |
[26:10] | – The guy was ruining my business! – So what did you do? | 这家伙在摧毁我的生意! 那你怎样做? |
[26:12] | Tried to reason with him. | 我尝试和他理论 |
[26:16] | Hey buddy | 嗨,朋友 |
[26:18] | You got to leave my customers alone, OK? | 你不要打扰我的顾客,好吗? |
[26:21] | Here. | 这里 |
[26:23] | Cash that. | 把那换钱 |
[26:24] | And move on | 然后走吧 |
[26:27] | – That’s the last I saw of him. – When was that? | 那是我最后一次见到他 那是什么时候? |
[26:29] | I don’t know. About two months ago. | 我不知道 大约两个月以前吧 |
[26:31] | That’s funny. We found his body. Coroner says he’s been dead two months. | 那就有趣了.我们找到他的尸体 验尸官说他已经死了两个月 |
[26:37] | We’re gonna want you to take a little ride with us. | 我们想你跟我们走一趟 |
[26:40] | OK. | 好的 |
[26:54] | I checked out those kids you talked to. | 我查过和你谈话的那些孩子了 |
[26:56] | None of them was even near the school when Barry Schickel was killed. | 在巴利被杀的时候 他们都不在学校附近 |
[27:00] | – The one who doesn’t check out is Dennis. CATHERlNE: There’s a reason | 唯一没有出去的是 丹尼斯.凯瑟琳:有个原因 |
[27:04] | I can put him at the crime scene. Can you call from the car? | 我可以把他放回犯罪现场 你可以从车子里打电话吗? |
[27:06] | – Sure. Let’s go. – Put him there how? | 当然.走吧 现在把他放在这里? |
[27:09] | – Well, I’ll explain on the way. – No no | 我在路上会解释的 不,不! |
[27:11] | I’ll stay here, with this, close to Warrick. | 我会留在这拉,靠近华威 |
[27:14] | OK. Bet you miss all the fireworks. | 好的 你会照看所有东西的 |
[27:24] | I know I must sound like the typical parent, | 我知道我要 听起来像典型的家长 |
[27:27] | but my son had nothing to do with this death. | 但我的儿子和这宗谋杀案无关 |
[27:30] | We placed him at the murder. | 我们怀疑他谋杀 |
[27:32] | What? | 什么? |
[27:33] | Here’s a fingerprint that I recovered from Dennis’s locker. | 这是我在丹尼斯柜子 上找到的一个指纹 |
[27:36] | These are Dennis’s prints on file at school. | 这些是丹尼斯在学校档案里的指 |
[27:40] | The missing kids prevention drive | “防止儿童失踪运动” |
[27:43] | Has a match. | 里有匹配的指纹 |
[27:45] | His own fingerprint on his own locker doesn’t prove anything. | 他自己的柜子里有他自己的指纹 那证明不了任何东西 |
[27:49] | It proves a timeline. | 这证明了一条时间线 |
[27:51] | The alkyd particles | 死者的喷漆里的 醇酸树脂分子…… |
[27:52] | in the victim’s spray paint adhere and dry in 80 seconds. | 粘在这里,30秒后变干 |
[27:59] | Oxidation Dennis jihad to have swiped the paint within seconds | 氧化.丹尼斯要在 几秒内除掉巴利的喷漆 |
[28:04] | of Barry putting it on his locker for his print to take. | 他放在柜子上才能拿到喷漆 |
[28:07] | – How do you know…? – The janitor | 你怎么知道? 是看门人 |
[28:09] | He keeps timed records of graffiti. | 他保存着涂鸦的记录 |
[28:13] | Job security. | 这是工作安全 |
[28:14] | And Dennis left paint on the doorjamb in the bathroom where Barry was shot. | 丹尼斯把喷漆留在浴室的门框上 那是巴利被枪杀的地方 |
[28:20] | BRASS: That’s the timeline of the murder Mr Pram | 布拉斯 那就是谋杀的时间线 弗拉姆太太 |
[28:23] | We know every move your son made up until the gun, so we want to see your collection. | 我们知道你儿子的每一个动作 直到开枪.所以我们像看看你的收 |
[28:28] | – you’re registered as having 24 weapons SlSTER: Denny | 你拥有24件武器 却没有登记姐姐:丹尼斯 |
[28:31] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 好了,好了 |
[28:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:37] | We’ll fix it. | 我们会弄好的 |
[28:43] | This… | 这…… |
[28:46] | ..does not belong in a guy’s bathroom. | 不属于浴室 |
[28:49] | Can we prove this? There’s got to be 1,000 brands. | 我们可以证明吗? 可能会有1000个牌子 |
[28:51] | You still got that $ 10,000 e-nose you were using? | 你还有那个价值 10,000块钱的电动鼻子吗? |
[28:54] | Now you want my tricked-out toy? | 现在你要我的玩具? |
[28:57] | I just want the software. | 我只想要软件 |
[29:05] | Come on, drink up. | 来吧,喝了它 |
[29:06] | There you go. Good. | 走吧.好的 |
[29:12] | Just hold this to your face, OK? I’ll be right back. | 把它拿到你的脸上 好吗?我很快回来 |
[29:19] | He’s got a bleeding ulcer from being bullied by Barry Schickel. | 他被巴利打得溃烂了 |
[29:27] | Hey, Shrimp, wanna go for a ride? | 嗨,瞎子,想出去兜风吗? |
[29:31] | you don’t know how hard it was for him | 你不知道那对他有多困难 |
[29:33] | Trying to work up the courage just to go to school. | 尝试鼓起勇气上学 |
[29:35] | (Vomiting) | |
[29:42] | I thought my little brother was gonna kill himself. | 我想我的小弟弟要自杀了 |
[29:45] | Then someone killed Barry. | 然后有人杀了巴利 |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:50] | How tall are you? | 你有多高? |
[29:53] | 5′ 4″. With heels. | 5尺4寸,连鞋跟 |
[29:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:59] | No reason. | 没有原因 |
[30:02] | GRlSSOM: you grabbed a top note of floral | 格里森:你抓住植物的顶端 |
[30:04] | Now we ask the software to break it into ingredients | 现在我们 让软件来分析它的成分 |
[30:07] | You recognise any of these? | 你认得这些东西吗? |
[30:09] | That’s all from one perfume? | 那都是来自一种香水? |
[30:11] | Some of these perfumes have, like, 750 ingredients. | 一些这样的香水里有750种成分 |
[30:18] | Chanteuse. | “歌女牌” |
[30:21] | We can narrow it down to one brand? | 我们可以缩小到一个牌子? |
[30:23] | The original application for this program was perfume companies. | 这个程序原来的软件 是属于香水公司的 |
[30:27] | You know, testing new brands, stealing from the competition. | 你知道,测试新牌子 从竞争对手里面偷取资料 |
[30:30] | (Cellphone rings) | |
[30:32] | Grissom. | 格里森 |
[30:34] | Grissom, we got a suspect, but it’s not who you think. | 格里森,我们找到了疑犯 但不是你想的那个 |
[30:37] | Let me guess. Denny Pram’s sister? | 让我猜猜.丹尼斯的姐姐? |
[30:40] | – How did you know? – Vapour molecules | 你怎么知道? 蒸汽分子 |
[30:43] | See if you can get a warrant for her perfume and have Brass bring her in. | 看看你可不可以调查她的香水 让布拉斯把她带到这里来 |
[30:47] | Her perfume? | 她的香水? |
[30:48] | Let’s get back to my first question, Miss Pram. | 让我们回到我的第一个问题 弗拉姆小姐 |
[30:51] | Where were you the night Barry Schickel was killed? | 巴利被杀当晚你在哪里? |
[30:53] | I told you. I was out, driving around. | 我说过我在外面,驾车兜风 |
[30:57] | So what, your perfume just wafted into the boys’ room | 那你的香水是怎样从10号公路 |
[31:01] | – all the way from Highway 10? – Yes. I wear Chanteuse. | 一直飘进了男孩的房间? 是的,我用“歌女牌”香水 |
[31:05] | What’s that got to do with anything? My mom used to wear it. | 那又怎么样? 我妈妈也曾经用过 |
[31:09] | – And…after her car accident I started to wear it. WARRlCK: Well aromas have fingerprints | 在她出车祸以后 我开始用它华威 :香味也有指纹 |
[31:16] | They’re like a unique combination of vapour molecules that linger in the air | 它们就像独特的蒸汽 分子聚合物停留在空气里 |
[31:20] | ^Iong after the source has gone. | 在源头离开以后依然留在那里 |
[31:21] | We isolated a combination in the rest room where Barry Schickel was shot. | 我们从巴利被枪杀的 休息室里分离出一种聚合物 |
[31:27] | It matches your perfume. | 它与你的香水吻合 |
[31:28] | A high-end woman’s perfume. | 一种高级女性香水 |
[31:31] | It’s doubtful that any other girl at the school wears it. | 有可能学校里的 其他女孩也用它 |
[31:34] | Wait, wait, wait. She has no reason to hurt Barry Schickel. | 等等.她没有理由伤害巴利 |
[31:36] | What about revenge for her little brother? | 如果是为她的弟弟报仇呢? |
[31:39] | I can’t believe this! That bastard Schickel dogged my family. | 我不敢相信! 那个混蛋巴利毁了我的家庭 |
[31:43] | Now he’s doing it from the grave! | 现在他在坟墓里那样做! |
[31:45] | Come on, Kelsey. | 来吧,凯西 |
[31:48] | You come near us again, you do it through my lawyer. | 你又来找我们 你通过我律师去办吧 |
[31:56] | Wears her dead mother’s perfume. | 用她死去的母亲的香水 |
[32:01] | – Nice touch. GRlSSOM: Might be true | 很好格里森:可能是真的 |
[32:03] | Scent triggers memory most acutely of all the senses. | 气味是最能提起回忆的感观 |
[32:06] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[32:09] | Well, I smell a rat in the Pram family. | 我闻到弗拉姆 家里有老鼠的气味 |
[32:16] | So, you didn’t hurt him. You just put him in your car. | 那你没有伤害他 你只是把他放在你的车子里 |
[32:19] | Back seat. And I drove him out of town. | 在后座.我载他出了城市 |
[32:21] | – I left him on the roadside out by Red Rock. – You didn’t maybe… | 我把他丢在红石的路边 也许你没有…… |
[32:25] | zip him up in a bag because he was giving you trouble? | 拉上袋子的拉链 因为他给你带来�r烦? |
[32:28] | Anything like that? | 是那样吗? |
[32:30] | No. | 不 |
[32:33] | These are the handles from the bag that he was found in. | 这是发现他的袋子的把手 |
[32:39] | You see these prints here? | 你看见这些痕迹吗? |
[32:45] | Can I see your right hand, sir? | 我可以看看你的右手吗? |
[32:47] | Look, he was drunk. He was rolling all over my back seat. | 看,他喝醉了 他在我的后座打滚 |
[32:50] | So I put him in a bag from my trunk | 所以我把他放在袋子里 |
[32:53] | Once we got out of town, I just tipped him down a hill. | 一旦我们出了城市 我就把他丢在小山上 |
[33:01] | I figured he’d get out once he slept it off. | 我想他一睡醒就会出来 |
[33:05] | The guy always shows up! | 那家伙总是爱出风头! |
[33:07] | What am I looking at? | 我在看什么? |
[33:11] | Homicide. | 谋杀案 |
[33:14] | Look, I was just doing my job. | 我只是做自己的工作 |
[33:16] | Hey, treating another human being ^Iike garbage is not a job. | 像垃圾一样对待 另一个人可不是一项工作 |
[33:22] | It’s a choice. | 那是个选择 |
[33:31] | Raperwork. Later. | 文书工作.待会儿 |
[33:32] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯? |
[33:35] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[33:38] | You have to understand. Anything my sister did was to protect me. | 你要明白,我姐姐 做的所有事都是想保护我 |
[33:42] | You said that you went back to school that night after target practice. | 你说你当晚在 练习完以后回到学校 |
[33:46] | I forgot a book I needed for homework. | 我忘了带作业本 |
[33:49] | And I knew Barry had been there. | 我知道巴利曾在那里 |
[33:54] | I wasn’t looking for him. I had to go to the bathroom. | 我不是找他 我要去浴室 |
[34:11] | My dad’s freaking out. | 我爸爸有点古怪 |
[34:13] | My sister won’t come out of her room. | 我姐姐不会从她的房间里出来 |
[34:16] | I figured…if you can get the police to make some kind of deal for her… | 我想……你们 可以让警察来处理她吗? |
[34:21] | Well, Dennis, you haven’t told us | 丹尼斯 你还没有告诉我们 |
[34:23] | that you explicitly saw Kelsey shoot the victim. | 你清楚看到凯西枪杀了死者 |
[34:26] | She was in a stall. I couldn’t see her. | 她在小隔间里 我看不见她 |
[34:30] | – Can I talk to you for a minute? – Excuse us. | 我可以和你聊一会儿吗? 对不起 |
[34:39] | He copping to anything? | 他说什么了吗? |
[34:40] | – He says that his sister did it. – I don’t think so. | 他说是他姐姐干的 我认为不是 |
[34:44] | Kelsey was otherwise disposed. | 凯西另有图谋 |
[34:48] | She got a parking ticket the same time the vic was shot. | 在死者被杀同时 她有一张停车票 |
[34:51] | ^In an alley behind a motel off Premont Street. | 是在一个街道 汽车旅馆后面的巷子里 |
[34:53] | ^In fact, a lot of cars got tickets that night. | 其实,当晚很多车子都有停车票 |
[35:00] | Who’s Jeremy Spencer? | 杰里米.斯宾瑟是谁? |
[35:02] | Football coach. | 足球教练 |
[35:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[35:05] | At a motel with the high school coach. | 和中学教练在汽车旅馆 |
[35:08] | No wonder she wouldn’t talk. | 怪不得她不肯说 |
[35:10] | I paid Coach a visit. The guy’s 28, just got engaged. | 我拜访了那教练 .他23岁,未婚 |
[35:13] | He’ll testify as long as his fianc’e doesn’t find out. | 如果他的未婚妻不知道的话 他会作证的 |
[35:16] | He says that Kelsey gave him a roll in the hay, asked him to intercede with Barry the bully | 他说凯西和他上床 让他调解巴利的事 |
[35:21] | and get the kid to leave her brother ache | 让巴利不要欺负她弟弟 |
[35:25] | She didn’t kill anyone. | 她没有杀人 |
[35:26] | So why is he saying she did? | 但为何她说她干了? |
[35:29] | Ever smell a fart and end up blaming the wrong guy? | 有人在放屁,结果错怪了人? |
[35:37] | Why do you think your sister shot Barry? | 你为何认为你姐姐杀了巴利? |
[35:40] | Because. | 因为…… |
[35:41] | Because why? | 因为什么? |
[35:44] | Because of the last time he beat me up. | 因为最后一次他揍我 |
[35:52] | I’ll protect you. I’ll fix things so he never comes near you again. | 我会保护你 我会叫他以后都不再欺负你 |
[35:57] | She always keeps her word. | 她总是遵守诺言 |
[35:59] | She asked Barry’s coach to help you. That was her protection plan. | 她叫巴利的教练帮你 那是个“清洗保护计划” |
[36:03] | She was nowhere near the high school | 她不在学校附近 |
[36:05] | I smelled her perfume. | 我闻到她的香水 |
[36:06] | I saw Barry | 我看见巴利 |
[36:08] | I saw the gun And I smelled my sister’s perfume | 我看到枪 然后我闻到姐姐的香水 |
[36:14] | No. | 不 |
[36:16] | You smelled her brand of perfume. | 你闻到她那个牌子的香水 |
[36:18] | Then who was it? | 那会是谁? |
[36:27] | We recovered this from your townhouse on a warrant. | 我们在你的家里找到这个 |
[36:30] | Chanteuse. | “歌女牌”香水 |
[36:36] | We also found the gun. | 我们也找到手枪 |
[36:42] | It hasn’t been cleaned. | 它还没有被清洗 |
[36:47] | Well, I don’t know how to clean a gun. That was my husband’s. | 我不知道怎样清洗手枪 那是我丈夫的 |
[36:51] | You know how to shoot one, though. | 虽然你知道怎样杀人 |
[36:54] | Do you know how many kids go to school and kill, | 你知道有多少孩子上学校杀人 |
[36:57] | just to get relief from the bullying? | 只是为了不让人欺负? |
[37:00] | you talk to them Boxing lessons and target practice | 你跟他们说 拳击课和射击练习 |
[37:04] | How long before one of them came in here and opened fire on a hallway full of kids? | 在此前多久,其中一个来 这里向满是孩子的走廊开火 |
[37:12] | I just thought that one life was better than 20. | 我只是想一个人的 生命比20个更好 |
[37:17] | Or 30. | 或者30个 |
[37:20] | Or 11. | 或者11个 |
[37:26] | Captain Brass | 布拉斯队长 |
[37:27] | ran a search on you. | 对你进行了调查 |
[37:32] | Tetrick High School. Tetrick Arizona | 亚利桑那州的提特里克中学 |
[37:34] | 11 kids shot a few days after Columbine | 哥伦布节以后几天 11个孩子被枪杀 |
[37:37] | You were the assistant principal. | 你当时是副校长 |
[37:43] | I watched them die… | 我看着他们…… |
[37:46] | ..at my feet. | 在我脚边死去 |
[37:49] | Just because some sophomore couldn’t take the jokes about his glasses. | 就因为一个二年级学生 不能忍受别人拿 他的眼镜开玩笑 |
[37:57] | It says that you were left with post-traumatic stress disorder. | 听说你从此留下了 创伤后的情绪失常 |
[38:01] | You might want to mention that to your lawyer. | 你想把这点告诉你的律师 |
[38:05] | I did this for my kids. | 我这样做是为了我的孩子 |
[38:08] | You know, Miss Barrett, | 你知道,纳利特小姐 |
[38:12] | as difficult as high school can be for kids, | 就像孩子很难读完高中那样 |
[38:16] | eventually it’s over. | 最后它完了 |
[38:19] | But too soon for Barry Schickel. | 但对巴利.施科尔来说太快了 |
[38:39] | (Bell) | |
[39:36] | Rest in peace, Lieutenant. | 安息吧,上尉 |
[39:39] | Rest in peace. | 安息吧 |