时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | – You’re late. – Thursday night. Traffic on the Strip. | 你迟到了 周四晚.交通堵塞 |
[00:32] | Like every night. We’re on a deadline. Go. | 每晚如此 我们到期限了.走吧 |
[00:39] | (Siren) | |
[00:44] | Man versus gravity. | 人类对抗引力 |
[00:46] | Man lost. | 人类输了 |
[00:48] | I think that was his point. | 我想就说那样 |
[00:50] | – Hello, Bob. – Hey, Brian. | 你好,诺布 你好,里安 |
[00:52] | Grissom, what are you doing here? | 格里森,你在这里干什么? |
[00:54] | – What do you think? – I didn’t alert Homicide. | 你认为呢? 我没有提防 |
[00:58] | Dispatch called. The body’s on county property. | 小分队打电话来了 尸体是在县上的建筑物发现的 |
[01:00] | Well, we’re not looking at a crime here. | 我们不是来这里调查罪案 |
[01:02] | Bob explained it to me on the phone. | 诺布在电话里向我解释了 |
[01:05] | His guy was alone up there | 他的人独自在那里 |
[01:07] | He jumped. This is suicide. | 他跳了下来.是自杀 |
[01:09] | – Then why are you here, Sheriff? – Look, er… | 那你来这里干什么,警长? 是… |
[01:12] | Roger Valenti was an unhappy guy. | 罗杰.瓦伦 提是个不幸的家伙 |
[01:14] | Money problems, family problems… | 金钱问题,家庭问题… |
[01:16] | He took the easy way out. | 他选择了简便的方法解脱 |
[01:18] | It’s a tragedy, but it is not a crime. | 这是个悲剧 但不是罪案 |
[01:22] | Suicide, huh? | 自杀,是吗? |
[01:24] | I don’t know Brian | 我不知道,布赖恩 |
[01:26] | On the day you decide to end your life, | 这一天你决定结束自己的生命 |
[01:28] | why would you go to work? | 你为什么要去工作? 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁? |
[02:05] | 1,400 new beds means 1,400 criminals off the street. That old jaiI’s maxed. | 1,400个新床位意味着 大街上发生了1,400宗罪案 旧的监狱已经人满为患 |
[02:11] | The prison population’s increased by 10% in one year. | 监狱里的人每年增加10% |
[02:14] | ^If this place isn’t built soon, you do the math. | 如果这个地方不能很快建好 你就得计算一下了 |
[02:17] | You look like the Sheriff, but you talk like the Mayor. | 你看起来像警长 但你说起话来像市长 |
[02:21] | Mr Harris, do you get an extra bonus for early completion? | 哈里斯先生,你早一点 完成的话会有额外的奖金吗? |
[02:24] | 20 grand a day. I’m 10 days ahead. | 每天2万块钱 我还有十天 |
[02:26] | Wow. $200,000. You must work your guys pretty hard, huh? | 哇!200,000美元 你一定让你的人 干得很拼命,是吗? |
[02:39] | – Where was Valenti’s work station? – He had the whole floor to himself. | 瓦伦提的工作站呢? 他独自负责一层楼 |
[02:43] | Valenti was usually my first guy up. | 瓦伦提通常是 我第一个完成的人 |
[02:45] | He would drill the holes for the safety cables. | 他应该为安全带钻孔 |
[02:49] | No-one walks a new slab until the cables are looped around the perimeter. | 在安全带绑紧以前 没有人会在新的石板上走动 |
[02:53] | (Car horns and sirens) | |
[03:00] | Terminal velocity is 9.8 metres per second squared. | 最终速度是9.8米每秒 |
[03:03] | He would have hit the ground in under five seconds. | 他在5秒以内就摔到了地上 |
[03:45] | – Did this belong to Mr Valenti? – Well, like I said, he was the only one up here. | 这是属于瓦伦提先生的吗? 我说了,他是上面唯一的人 |
[03:52] | This drill has shorted out. | 这个电钻短了 |
[03:55] | Do you think he jumped before or after he got the shock of his life? | 你认为他是在跳下去以前 还是以后,生命受到震荡的? |
[03:58] | GFCl would have prevented shock. | GFCI会防止震荡 |
[04:00] | What is GFCl? | GFCI是什么? |
[04:02] | The Ground-Fault Circuit lnterrupter. | “地面错误电路继电器” |
[04:04] | Big words meaning he won’t get electrocuted. | 这就是说他不会受到电击 |
[04:08] | You see, if there’s an electrical imbalance, | 你看,如果电力不平衡… |
[04:10] | then the GFCl trips the circuit and the tooI’s supposed to shut itself oft. | GFCI就会切断电路 工具就应该会自动停止 |
[04:18] | But if the third prong of the plug is compromised, the interrupter won’t work. | 但是如果插头的第三个极受损 继电器就不会工作 |
[04:23] | Will it, Bob? | 会这样吗,诺布? |
[04:24] | The third prong grounds the drill. | 第三个极固定住电钻 |
[04:26] | Without it, the interrupter’s useless. | 没有它 继电器就没用了 |
[04:28] | These prongs don’t usually snap oft by themselves. | 这些电极通常不会自己断开 |
[04:48] | Are all your workers this careless with their tools? | 你的所有工人 都这样粗心对待工具吗? |
[04:55] | Do you mind telling me what you’re doing? | 你介意告诉我你在干什么吗? |
[04:57] | These cutters may have been used to tamper with the grounding prong. | 这些刀具应该 是用来干预地线的 |
[05:01] | What happened to good old dusting for prints? | 这样指纹有什么用? |
[05:04] | When your crime scene is 12 storeys up… | 当你的罪案发生在12楼… |
[05:07] | ..l don’t wanna take any chances. | 我不想冒险 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna lock in these prints. | 我要锁定这些指纹 |
[05:25] | Hey, O’Riley. We got the 419. | 嗨,欧莱利 我们得到了那个419 |
[05:28] | Dylan Buckley. 14 years old. | 戴兰.努克利,14岁 |
[05:36] | The paramedics pronounced | 医护人员已经检查过了 |
[05:37] | The coroner’s on his way | 验尸官正在路上 |
[05:41] | Was he home alone? | 他独自在家吗? |
[05:44] | Not alone. Not his home. | 不是.不是他的家 |
[05:49] | Catherine Willows, Nick Stokes. Crime Lab. | 凯瑟琳.维乐斯 尼克.斯托克斯 罪案实验室的 |
[05:53] | Dr Leigh Sapien. | 雷.萨皮恩医生 |
[05:54] | This is her residence | 这是她的住处 |
[05:56] | CATHERlNE: Oh good | 凯瑟琳:好的 |
[05:57] | Then you can fill us in. | 那你就可以让我们加入了 |
[05:58] | – We were in the middle of a session. – You’re a therapist? | 我们在会议中间 你是个临床医疗师? |
[06:01] | – Psychiatrist. – And why were you seeing Dylan? | 精神科医师 你为什么要见戴兰? |
[06:05] | Doctor-patient privilege. | 这是医生对病人的特权 |
[06:06] | Privilege doesn’t extend post mortem. | 即使有特权也不能这样 |
[06:08] | We can get a warrant for your records. | 我们可以得到你的记录的证明 |
[06:10] | No need. Dylan suffered from reactive- attachment disorder. | 不用了.戴兰的附属反应不正常 |
[06:14] | ^Issues with his mother. I’d been treating him for 16 months. | 是与他母亲有关 我已经给他治疗了16个月 |
[06:17] | It’s ten o’clock at night. | 现在是晚上10点钟 |
[06:19] | Is this your home? | 这是你家吗? |
[06:20] | I see my patients whenever they need me. | 我在病人 需要的所有地方见他们 |
[06:22] | On weekends, at night, at the office or here. | 在周末,在晚上 在办公室或者这里 |
[06:25] | Why don’t you…just tell us what happened? | 你为何不告诉我们发生了什么事? |
[06:27] | Dylan had an argument with his mother. He needed to unload. | 戴兰和她母亲吵架了 他需要倾诉 |
[06:30] | He was complaining about his curfew | 他在抱怨宵禁令 |
[06:33] | blaming his mother for problems at school | 为了学校的问题而责骂他母亲 |
[06:35] | Suddenly he began to convulse | 突然他开始抽搐 |
[06:40] | I tried to stabilise his head but it was a grand mal seizure | 我尝试让他镇静 但他完全不受控制 |
[06:46] | Dylan was an epileptic. | 戴兰是个癫痫患者 |
[06:47] | He hit his head. | 他撞自己的头 |
[06:49] | And when the convulsions stopped, he was dead. | 当抽搐停止以后,他就死了 |
[06:52] | Did you try to revive him? | 你有尝试让他复苏吗? |
[06:53] | Of course Standard CPR | 当然,是标准的心脏起博 |
[06:55] | Cleared his airway, worked his chest. | 帮他清理呼吸系统 帮他做胸压 |
[07:01] | ^I…take it this wasn’t his first convulsion? | 我想这不是他第一次抽搐? |
[07:04] | He was diagnosed with epilepsy at age three. | 他三岁就被诊断出患了癫痫 |
[07:08] | W-What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[07:10] | Catherine, we need to get a tape lift here, please. | 凯瑟琳,我们需要胶带 |
[07:19] | Look, I dialled 911. | 我报了警 |
[07:21] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我没有隐藏任何东西 |
[07:23] | Well… | 那… |
[07:24] | I can see that. | 我知道 |
[07:35] | Ouick. Name three human bones that can withstand a 12-storey drop. | 快点,说出人体上哪三块骨头 可以经受从12楼掉下来 |
[07:39] | The bones of the inner ear – malleus, incus, stapes. | 内耳的骨头 就是锤骨和砧骨,镫骨 |
[07:42] | High cellular density, completely protected by the skull. Why? | 细胞密度很高 完全被颅骨保护起来.为什么? |
[07:46] | They appear to be the only bones not fractured or broken. | 看来它们是唯一 没有破碎的骨头 |
[07:49] | I wanna see the entry and exit wounds. | 我想看一下内伤和外伤 |
[07:51] | He wasn’t shot. This guy fell off the new jailhouse. Are we on the same case? | 他没有中枪 这家伙从新的监狱大楼摔下来 我们是办同一件案子的吗? |
[07:55] | – He fell after he was electrocuted. – News to me. | 他受到电击以后掉下来 这是我的新闻 |
[07:58] | I didn’t find any physical evidence of electrocution. | 我没有找到电击的物证 |
[08:01] | Faulty drill. | 有问题的电钻 |
[08:03] | There should be burn marks on one of his palms. | 他手掌上应该有烧伤的痕迹 |
[08:08] | Negative on the burn marks | 看一下烧伤痕迹的底片 |
[08:10] | ^In most electrocution cases, capillaries rupture, | 在大多数的电击中 毛细血管会爆裂 |
[08:13] | haemoglobin leaks into the perivascular tissue. | 血红蛋白会流出 血管周围的组织 |
[08:16] | Right. Creating a fern-like pattern on the chest. | 是的 在胸部形成植物状的条纹 |
[08:25] | His body contradicts your crime scene. | 他的尸体 与你的罪案现场矛盾 |
[08:28] | I don’t care what his body says. This guy was electrocuted. | 我不管他的尸体说明什么. 这家伙受过电击 |
[08:30] | It was not an accident. | 这不是意外 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么? |
[08:46] | I don’t know what I’m looking for. | 我不知道我在找什么 |
[08:48] | Signs of charring or melting. You’ve done this before. | 烧焦或者熔化的迹象 你在以前已经做过 |
[08:51] | yeah but | 是的,但是… |
[08:53] | we always go back to the body. | 我们总是回到尸体上 |
[08:54] | The body tells the story. | 尸体会说明案情 |
[08:56] | And, in this case, the body says there was no crime and you’re not listening. | 这一次,尸体说明没有罪案 而且你也没有听 |
[09:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:02] | Now and then we have to break the rules. | 现在我们不得不违反规定 |
[09:04] | Start with the conclusion and work our way backwards. | 从结论开始,反向工作 |
[09:06] | Like when we don’t agree with the coroner’s report? | 我们不同意验尸官的报告? |
[09:09] | Like, for instance, | 例如… |
[09:10] | in the 1800s… when surgery was Russian roulette | 在1800年 外科手术就像赌博… |
[09:14] | and patients were dying on the tables. | 病人就死在桌子上 |
[09:16] | – Germs? – Until Louis Pasteur theorised | 细菌? 直到路易斯.巴斯德证明… |
[09:18] | that something we could not see was attacking the patients. | 一些我们看不到的东西在侵袭病 |
[09:21] | – Relevance? – Bodies tell us stories | 是这样吗? 尸体会告诉我们案情 |
[09:24] | because we interpret them how our predecessors taught us to. | 因为我们告诉他们 我们的前人是怎样教我们的 |
[09:27] | Not seeing something doesn’t mean that it’s not there. | 看不见一样东西 并不意味着它不存在 |
[09:42] | Wires are crossed. | 电线交叉了 |
[09:45] | Polarity’s been reversed. | 电极反转了 |
[09:49] | This confirms that someone tampered with Valenti’s drill. | 这说明有人在 瓦伦提的电钻做了手脚 |
[09:55] | The rubber soles of his boots should have protected him from electrical shock. | 他靴子的橡胶鞋底 应该可以保护他免受电击 |
[10:00] | That’s why you’re safe in a car during a lightning storm – you’re insulated by the rubber tyres. | 所以你在打雷的时候 在汽车里是安全的 因为橡胶轮胎使你绝缘 |
[10:08] | Rubber’s an insulator, but metaI’s a conductor. | 橡胶是绝缘体 但金属是导体 |
[10:12] | What form of metal hides in plain view | 在建筑工地… |
[10:14] | at a construction site? | 会有什么金属 是从表面上看不出来的? |
[10:20] | SARA: A hall | 莎拉:钉子 |
[10:31] | SARA: Hey | 莎拉:嗨 |
[10:32] | How’s that palm print Grissom got off those cutters? | 格兰斯从剪子上 得到的指纹怎么样了? |
[10:35] | Good. I’m running it through AFlS right now. | 好的.我现在马上分析它 |
[10:37] | Good thing is, the jailhouse is a union gig, | 还好 监狱大楼是工会的物业 |
[10:39] | and all the union guys are already in the database. | 所有工会的人员都在数据库里 |
[10:42] | What I did for the print was I lined up | 我对指纹的分析已经排列好了 |
[10:44] | the ridge detail from the partial that I found on each handle. | 每个把手上的条纹细节 |
[10:48] | Nice. | 好的 |
[10:51] | (Sighs) So… | 那… |
[10:53] | you think that guy fried before he fell? | 你认为那家伙在 摔下来以前已经烧死了? |
[10:55] | I don’t know. We found a nail in his boot. | 我不知道 我们在他的靴子 里发现了一个钉子 |
[10:57] | It could have pierced the protective rubber. | 它可能刺穿了保护橡胶 |
[10:59] | It might have allowed electricity to course through his body. | 它可以让 电流通过的他的身体 |
[11:03] | Bobby Dawson’s taking odds. | 道森不会为任何人冒险 |
[11:05] | 2 to 1, Grissom’s wrong. | 2比1 格里森是错误的 |
[11:07] | 5 to 1, he gets suspended for shutting down that jailhouse. | 5比1 他申请关闭监狱大楼没有成功 |
[11:12] | – 10 to 1… – Fired. | 10比1… 烧死了 |
[11:15] | (Beeping) | |
[11:19] | GRlSSOM: Sounds like you got a match | 格里森: 听起来你找到相称的人了 |
[11:23] | WARRlCK: Hey Gris | 嗨,格里斯 |
[11:24] | How long have you been there? | 你去了那里多久了? |
[11:26] | Yeah. Yeah, we do. | 是的.是的 |
[11:28] | The um… It’s a former union guy, | 呃… 他是个前任工会人员 |
[11:30] | turned night-shift project manager. | 现在是夜班工程的管理员 |
[11:33] | Robert Harris. | 罗伯特.哈里斯 |
[11:35] | Does that name mean anything? | 那个名字有什么意义吗? |
[11:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:37] | Especially if you bet against me. | 特别是你和我打赌的时候 |
[11:47] | My prints are on the cutters because they’re on everything at the site. I’m the project manager. | 我的指纹会在剪子上 因为它们其实在工场到处都是 我是工程管理员 |
[11:51] | There’s no mystery here. | 这里没有什么神秘的 |
[11:53] | You are, but you don’t actually use all the tools, right? | 你是管理员 但你其实并不需要 使用所有工具,是吗? |
[11:56] | I’m vigilant about safety. | 我对安全很警惕 |
[11:57] | I’m always inspecting the equipment, tools… | 我总要检查设备和工具 |
[12:00] | Look, this is what’s going to happen here. | 看,这就是即将发生的事 |
[12:03] | The construction site is going to reopen and the investigation goes away. | 工场即将重开 调查要结束 |
[12:07] | Sure. After the lab processes all the evidence. | 当然.在实验室 处理完所有证据以后 |
[12:11] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[12:15] | For the record, I don’t like being put in the middle. | 我不喜欢记录被放在中间 |
[12:18] | Who does? | 谁干的? |
[12:19] | I did a little homework on the guy who took a nose dive after he was electrocuted. | 对那个受了电击以后 跳楼的家伙,我做了点功课 |
[12:23] | Three days ago he was voted union rep. | 三天以前他被选为工会代表 |
[12:25] | Demanded more overtime pay. Pressed for a walkout. | 要求提高加班工资,提倡罢工 |
[12:28] | – Motive? – Right. | 动机? 对 |
[12:31] | Oh, in case you’re interested, | 哦,因为你感兴趣 |
[12:33] | Bob Harris was the Sheriff’s best man. | 诺布.哈里斯是 警长手下最好的人 |
[12:42] | – What was that about? – Oh… We’re in a bowling league together. | 那是怎么回事? 我们曾经一起在保龄球联盟 |
[12:45] | – Can we wrap this up? – Sure. | 我们可以裹起这个吗? 当然 |
[12:47] | Someone tampered with Roger Valenti’s drill. | 有人在瓦伦提的 电钻上做了手脚 |
[12:51] | And I have only one suspect. | 我只有一个疑犯 |
[12:52] | I read the coroner’s prelim. | 我阅读了验尸官的初步报告 |
[12:54] | There is nothing in it about electrocution. | 里面没有电击的迹象 |
[12:57] | That’s why it’s a “prelim”. | 所以这是一份“初步报告” |
[13:00] | Mr Harris, were you against Valenti’s union activities? | 哈里斯先生 你反对瓦伦提工会的活动吗? |
[13:02] | Of course not. I’m a union man myself. | 当然不 我也是工会的一员 |
[13:05] | You’re fishing, Gil. We’re done here. | 你在钓鱼,吉尔 我们这里搞定了 |
[13:07] | Moving on. | 继续吧 |
[14:00] | Mrs Buckley, do you have someone to drive you home? | 努克利太太 |
[14:04] | – Mrs Buckley? – Yes? | 努克利太太? 什么事? |
[14:06] | Do you have someone to drive you home? | 有人载你回家吗? |
[14:08] | Oh, er… Thank you, I’ll be all right. | 哦,呃…谢谢,我没事的 |
[14:15] | – Mrs Buckley? – Yeah. | 努克利太太? 什么事? |
[14:17] | I’m Nick Stokes, Crime Lab. I’ve been assigned your son’s case. | 我是尼克.斯托克斯 来自罪案实验室 我来办理你儿子的案子 |
[14:21] | – Crime Lab? – It’s… protocol. | 罪案实验室? 那是…礼仪 |
[14:25] | We were… just having pizza together. | 我们只是一起吃薄饼 |
[14:28] | He seemed fine and… | 他看来很好… |
[14:29] | I dropped him off at Dr Sapien’s and… | 我把他交给萨皮恩医生… |
[14:36] | My husband passed away three years ago and now my… | 我丈夫三年前去世了,现在… |
[14:51] | ..my baby’s gone. | 我儿子也去世了 |
[14:55] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:58] | ^If you’ll excuse me, I need to go and make arrangements. | 请原谅 我要去作些安排 |
[15:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对你的损失,我很遗憾 |
[15:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:22] | My youngest just turned 14. | 我最小的儿子刚刚满14岁 |
[15:24] | Tough age. | 艰难的日子 |
[15:28] | Cause of death? | 死因? |
[15:30] | Cranial cerebral injuries. Comminuted fractures of the occipital bone. | 大脑损伤 枕骨粉碎性骨折 |
[15:40] | ^Injuries consistent with a grand mal seizure? | 损伤与疾病强烈发作相符 |
[15:42] | First blush, yes. | 是的 |
[15:44] | Waiting on toxicology. ln the meantime, | 在等毒性分析.同时… |
[15:46] | check out his torso. | 检查他的躯干 |
[15:48] | NlCK: He’s covered in bruises | 尼克:他满身都是瘀伤 |
[15:51] | Possibly from being thrashed during the seizure? | 可能是在发作时受到殴打吗? |
[15:53] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[15:56] | I found tan fibres on his boxers. | 我在他的 内裤上发现了一些纤维 |
[15:58] | You, too, huh? His body’s covered in them. | 你也是吗? 他的尸体布满了纤维 |
[16:01] | Fibres on his body, his underwear, but not on his shirt and pants. Why? | 纤维在他的尸体上 在他的内裤上,却没有 在衣裤上,为什么? |
[16:05] | Maybe it’s as simple as he wasn’t wearing his shirt and pants. | 可能只是 因为他没有穿衣服 |
[16:08] | Then, at some point, he was with his shrink… in his underwear. | 就是说他是穿着内裤抽搐的 |
[16:11] | Exactly what kind of therapy was this? | 这是什么治疗方法? |
[16:41] | – Gil Grissom? – Yes. | 吉尔.格里森? 是的 |
[16:43] | I have information…about Roger Valenti. | 我有关于 罗杰.瓦伦提的信息 |
[16:47] | Call Jim Brass at Homicide. | 打电话给凶杀科的 吉姆.布拉斯 |
[16:51] | I was the union rep before Roger. The walkout was my idea. | 我是罗杰以前的工会代表 罢工是我的主意 |
[16:55] | Bob Harris… | 诺布.哈里斯… |
[16:56] | threatened me and my family. | 威胁我和我的家人 |
[16:59] | I wouldn’t betray the union, so I gave up my position at the local. | 我不可以背叛工会 所以我放弃了职位 |
[17:03] | Roger…picked up where I left off. | 罗杰就接了我的班 |
[17:05] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我这个? |
[17:07] | Because it could have been me. | 因为死的可能是我… |
[17:10] | Cheese… | 奶酪… |
[17:12] | milk… | 牛奶… |
[17:15] | ..sweaters. | 毛衫 |
[17:16] | What do these things have in common? | 这些东西有什么共同点? |
[17:18] | Goat cheese. Goat milk. | 羊奶酪,羊奶 |
[17:21] | – Goat…sweaters? – Angora. | 羊…毛衫? 安哥拉羊毛 |
[17:23] | Ding, ding, ding! Fibres from the lady shrink, fibres from the boy. | 对了!女装上面的 纤维和孩子身上的纤维 |
[17:26] | Both are angora | 都是安哥拉羊毛 |
[17:28] | Angora is processed goat hair? | 安哥拉是处理过的羊毛? |
[17:30] | Mm-hm. | 呃 |
[17:31] | Sheared, washed, spun and dyed. Angora is 100% goat. | 经过修剪,洗涤,纺织和染色 安哥拉是纯正的羊毛 |
[17:36] | You didn’t know that, Nick? | 你不知道吗,尼克? |
[17:39] | – Must be a chick thing. – (Laughs) | 一定不是好东西 |
[17:42] | (Yawns) | |
[17:45] | I need to see the body again. | 我要再看看那具尸体 |
[17:46] | – No can do. Released six hours ago. – Final report? | 不用了 六小时以前发布了 最终报告? |
[17:49] | Another 24, but there’s nothing to support Valenti was electrocuted. | 没有证据支持 瓦伦提受过电击 |
[17:53] | – Doc, please. – You want to look at my notes. | 医生,请帮帮忙 你想看看我的记录 |
[17:59] | So, what have you got? | 那你找到什么? |
[18:01] | I mean, anything unusual, even the mundane. | 我是指有什么 不正常的东西 甚至是平常的东西 |
[18:04] | His troponin enzymes are elevated. | 他的肌钙蛋白霉升高了 |
[18:07] | They become elevated after ventricular fibrillation, | 在心室颤动 以后它们升高了 |
[18:10] | which could be caused by electrocution. | 那可能是电击造成的 |
[18:12] | Sure, but troponin is found in all victims of cardiac arrest. | 当然.但是肌钙蛋白霉 在所有心脏停止时都会出现 |
[18:15] | Most of whom have not been zapped. | 多数都没有升高 |
[18:17] | Work with me, will you? | 与我合作,好吗? |
[18:18] | Er…Vic also had an elevated concentration of iron in his blood. | 他的血液里的 铁浓度也上升了 |
[18:22] | Six, seven times normal. | 比正常多六七倍 |
[18:24] | – Life-threatening? – No. | 生命受到威胁? 不是 |
[18:26] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[18:27] | Well, it fits the bill of “mundane”. His skin looked jaundiced. | 看起来很“平常” 他的皮肤看起来很黄 |
[18:30] | Post mortem deoxygenation? | 死后缺氧? |
[18:32] | Dead or alive, your vic’s epidermis is yellow. | 不论死活 你的受害者肤色都是黄色的 |
[18:38] | – Tell me about his testicles. – What? | 跟我说说他睾丸 什么? |
[18:43] | OK, I’m working with you. Er… | 好的,我与你合作.呃… |
[18:46] | ^I…l don’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[18:47] | I mean…genetics can be fascinating | 基因扫描可以是很有趣的 |
[18:50] | and there are things I take note of. | 我记录了一些东西 |
[18:53] | But I didn’t focus on his genitals. | 但我没有注意他的睾丸 |
[18:56] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢,医生 |
[19:00] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:02] | RADlO: Let’s cool off with a blast from the past | 电台:让我们 用过去的声音冷却下来 |
[19:04] | Here’s Chubby Checker and Limbo Rock | 这里是 楚比.奇克和林波.洛克 楚比.奇克:林波.洛克 |
[19:08] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[19:09] | Waiting for an assignment. | 在等安排 |
[19:11] | – you got a new case for us? – A new case? | 你有新案子给我们吗? 新案子? |
[19:14] | We heard the Sheriff put the brakes on the investigation. | 我们听说警长暂停了调查 |
[19:17] | I didn’t say that, did l? | 我没有那样说吧? |
[19:19] | Well, I think I er… smell something burning in the DNA Lab. | 我想…我闻到DNA 实验室有东西烧焦了 |
[19:23] | – Love to stay and chat, but… – Greg? | 我想留下来聊天,但… 戈里格? |
[19:28] | I hope that’s not the crossword puzzle. | 希望不是填字游戏 电台:我们来唱摇滚吧 不要动那摇滚! 你会成为摇滚明星的 你能去多低? |
[19:42] | What about the nail we pulled out of Valenti’s boot? | 那我们从瓦伦提靴子 里取出来的钉子呢? |
[19:44] | – Dusted? – No, cos… | 除尘了? 不,因为… |
[19:46] | Process the nail, please. lf you get a print… | 请处理那个钉子 如果你有指纹… |
[19:48] | I’ll compare it to Bob Harris’s ten card. | 我会和诺布.哈里斯 卡片上的指纹作比较 |
[19:51] | Anything else? | 还有呢? |
[19:53] | Yes. Metal cutters. | 是的.金属剪子 |
[19:54] | I need you to prove or disprove whether they were used to sever the grounding prong. | 我要你证明它们是否用于地线 |
[19:58] | OK. | 好的 |
[20:01] | And you’re with me. | 你和我一起 维瓦尔迪:《四季》的冬天 |
[20:21] | (Music builds) | |
[20:35] | Mr Gesek! | 格赛克先生! |
[20:39] | You’re conducting. | 你在操作 |
[20:42] | – I didn’t hear you come in. – Vivaldi. Four Seasons. | 我没有听见你们进来 维瓦尔迪的《四季》 |
[20:45] | Vivaldi, Valenti. | 维瓦尔迪,瓦伦提 |
[20:48] | Both ltalians. It’s like…being in Venice. | 都是意大利人 就像在威尼斯 |
[20:54] | Why are you here? Do I need a lawyer? | 为什么你会在这里? 你需要律师吗? |
[20:56] | Have you prepped him yet? | 你准备好了吗? |
[20:58] | I was about to commence draining when I got distracted. | 我被打断的时候 正准备开始 |
[21:01] | Yeah, I know – Venice. I need to see his testicles. | 我知道.威尼斯 要看看他的睾丸 |
[21:03] | I knew there was something weird about you. | 我知道你有点奇怪 |
[21:05] | Excuse me! | 对不起! |
[21:07] | You can’t just come in here and look at my guy’s goods. | 你不能进来看我的人的东西 |
[21:09] | ^If I let you see him, I have to let everybody see him. | 如果我让你看他 我就得让所有人看他 |
[21:13] | – But… perhaps we can work something out. – What? Do you want us to pay to see him? | 可是…也许 我们可以找出一些东西什么? 你想让我们付钱来看他》 |
[21:18] | That’s a good idea, but no. | 好主意,但不行 |
[21:20] | I’m starting a business: Crime Scene Cleanup. I’ll want some referrals. | 我在开始一项生意 :罪案现场清洁 我需要一些介绍 |
[21:25] | I’ll put you on a list. | 我会把你放在列表上 |
[21:31] | Testicular atrophy. | 睾丸萎缩 |
[21:32] | They’re the size of peas. | 它们只有豌豆那么大 |
[21:34] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[21:35] | Yeah, that’s rough. And the significance of this evidence? | 是的,真不幸 这点证据有什么重大意义吗? |
[21:38] | Haemochromatosis. | 血色素炎症 |
[21:41] | Valenti had elevated levels of iron in his blood. | 瓦伦提的血液铁含量升高了 |
[21:44] | yellow pallor Shrunken testicies | 蜡黄,苍白 萎缩的睾丸 |
[21:46] | He’s been ingesting trace amounts of iron over a long period of time. | 他摄入微量铁质 已经有很长时间了 |
[21:49] | Why’d he eat iron? | 为什么他服用铁质? |
[21:51] | Trace amounts are odourless, tasteless. He probably didn’t know. | 微量铁质是没有 气味和味道的 他可能不知道 |
[21:54] | – You’re saying he was poisoned? – No. | 你是说他中毒了? 不 |
[21:56] | ^Iron molecules take a long time to build up. | 要很长时间 才能形成铁分子 |
[21:59] | Could have been his diet, repeated blood transfusions, excessive smoking. | 可能是他的饮食 反复输血 或者过量吸烟 |
[22:03] | Possibly hereditary abnormalities. | 也可能是遗传的畸形 |
[22:05] | So, where does this get us? | 这对我们有什么用? |
[22:06] | One step closer. Mr Gesek… | 又接近了一步 格赛克先生 |
[22:08] | Stick a syringe in his carotid, all the way to his clavicle. | 在他的颈动脉里竖一根注射器 一直到他的锁骨 |
[22:11] | You want his blood? | 你要他的血? |
[22:13] | One pint. To go. | 一品脱.走吧 |
[22:21] | – Warrick. – Hey. | 华威 嗨 |
[22:22] | – I got a thumbprint oft that nail. – Cool. | 我在那钉子上找到一个指纹 好样的 |
[22:24] | Only a partial. Print Lab’s running a comparison. | 只是一部分 指纹实验室正在作比较 |
[22:27] | Whatever happened with those metal cutters? | 那些金属剪子 究竟发生了什么事? |
[22:29] | Serrations didn’t match up. They weren’t used on the grounding prong. | 锯齿不吻合 它们没有被用作地线 |
[22:33] | – What’s in the envelope? – Roger Valenti’s blood. | 信封里有什么? 罗杰.瓦伦提的血液 |
[22:36] | Grissom wants it packaged in plastic. | 格里森想 把它包在塑料袋里 |
[22:38] | I don’t know. Don’t ask. | 我不知道.不要问 |
[22:40] | You want lunch? | 你想吃午饭吗? |
[22:42] | Later. | 待会 |
[22:46] | – Hey, Catherine? – Yeah. | 嗨,凯瑟琳? 是的 |
[22:47] | You ever been in therapy? | 你曾经接受治疗吗? |
[22:49] | Who hasn’t? | 谁没有? |
[22:51] | Didn’t save my marriage. | 没能挽救我的婚姻 |
[22:52] | you were OK sharing your problems with a complete stranger? | 你很好.和一个完全 陌生的人说起你的问题? |
[22:55] | You rather I tell them to you? | 你宁愿我把它们告诉你? |
[22:58] | Somebody order a warrant? | 有人授权了吗? |
[22:59] | – Yeah. – Mustard and relish. Hold the onions. | 是的 芥末和小菜.不要洋葱 |
[23:02] | I hope it’s a general. | 希望可以吧 |
[23:03] | Epilepsy. Eyewitness physician dials 911. | 癫痫症 目击者就是那个医师 她报警了 |
[23:06] | Coroner’s quiet. You’re lucky to get a limited. | 验尸官安静了 你很有幸得到了有限的东西 |
[23:09] | What do you mean? We’ve got fibres on a 14-year- old and the shrink’s clothing. | 你是什么意思? 我们在一个14岁孩子身上 得到纤维和缩水的衣服 |
[23:13] | Which would have got you nothing. | 那对你没有用 |
[23:15] | But I did a check on the doctor. She once had her licence suspended. | 但是我检查了那个医生 她的执照曾经被暂停 |
[23:18] | Sex with a patient. Teen’s parents filed a complaint with the APA. | 她和病人性交 青年的家长向 美国精神病学会投诉 |
[23:23] | Sex with a minor? Suspension’s a joke. She should have icst her licence, minimum. | 和未成年人性交? 那是个玩笑 她至少应该被吊销执照 |
[23:27] | Yeah, well, this time maybe she will. | 这次也许她会了 |
[23:51] | OK, Gris. | 好的,格里斯 |
[23:55] | Valenti’s blood. | 瓦伦提的血液 |
[23:56] | Packaged. Ready to go. | 包好了.准备走 |
[23:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:03] | You wanna fill me in here? I mean… | 你想把我留在这里? 我是指… |
[24:05] | This wasn’t covered in any science class I took. | 我的任何科学 课程里都没有这东西 |
[24:07] | Well, iron is a conductive mineral. | 铁是一种导电金属 |
[24:11] | I wanna know if there was enough iron in Valenti’s blood…to conduct electricity. | 我想知道瓦伦提的血液 里有没有足够的铁来导电 |
[24:16] | – That’s far out – Yeah, well… | 那差太远了吧 是的,那… |
[24:19] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[24:21] | Plug in the blood. | 给血液通电 |
[24:40] | Angora fibres? What does that have to do with anything? | 安哥拉纤维? 那有什么关系? |
[24:47] | Excuse me, I don’t appreciate being treated like a suspect. | 对不起 我不喜欢被看成疑犯 |
[24:50] | Then maybe you should wait outside. | 那也许你应该在外面等 |
[24:52] | Do you consider me a suspect? Because that’s how I’m feeling. | 你认为我是疑犯吗? 那就是我现在的感觉 |
[24:59] | Fine | 好的 |
[25:00] | Don’t answer me. It’s your choice. | 不要回答我.是你的选择 |
[25:02] | Funny thing about choices. | 这选择很有趣 |
[25:04] | Once you make ’em, you have to live with ’em. | 一旦你作出了选择 你就得和它们一起生活 |
[25:09] | Dylan Buckley was just a boy. | 戴兰.努克利只是个孩子 |
[25:14] | He trusted you. | 他信任你 |
[25:15] | And you abused that trust. | 但你滥用了他的信任 |
[25:19] | Linen closet. Top shelf. | 亚�r壁橱,最顶的架子 |
[25:21] | Was that blanket here? | 是这里的毯子吗? |
[25:23] | On the floor, with you and Dylan under it? | 在地上 你和戴兰就在下面? |
[25:36] | DR SARlEN: It’s gonna be OK. | 萨皮恩医生:没事的 |
[25:38] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是那样.就是那样 |
[25:40] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是那样.就是那样 |
[25:44] | NlCK: He was a 14-year-old kid | 尼克:他是个14岁男孩 |
[25:48] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么啦? |
[25:49] | He resisted. You persisted. Then what? | 他反抗,你坚持 然后呢? |
[25:52] | I don’t know the basis of your allegations, but I have never crossed the line. | 我不知道你在说什么 但我从来没有越轨 |
[25:56] | That’s not what your rap sheet says. | 你的犯罪记录 可不是这样说的 |
[25:58] | Rap sheet? | 犯罪记录 |
[25:59] | Sex with an underage patient. | 与未成年人性交 |
[26:01] | ^I-l was a resident. He was 17. We were in… | 我…我是个居民 他当时17岁.我们在… |
[26:05] | Look, no criminal charges were filed. It should have been expunged from my record. | 看,没有刑事诉讼 这应该从我的档案里面删除 |
[26:09] | It doesn’t make you any less guilty. | 这没有让你免罪 |
[26:11] | Lady, I’m not a saint, | 女士,我不是圣人 |
[26:13] | but I am not a killer or a child molester. | 但我也不是个 杀手或者骚扰儿童的人 |
[26:17] | Dylan Buckley was an epileptic. | 戴兰.努克利是个癫痫病人 |
[26:19] | He had a seizure. He hit his head. | 他发病了 他撞了自己的头 |
[26:21] | That’s the truth. | 那就是事实 |
[26:23] | You don’t like it? You can leave. | 你不喜欢吗? 你们可以离开 |
[26:28] | We got what we came here for. | 我们得到想要的东西了 |
[26:33] | – What’s going on with you? – I’m on a case. | 你究竟怎么啦? 我在办案 |
[26:36] | We’re on a case. | 我们在办案 |
[26:38] | Right. | 是的 |
[26:56] | Hey, is that from the deli? | 那是从熟食店里来的吗? |
[26:57] | Egg salad sandwich. You want half? | 鸡蛋莎拉三文治 你要半个吗? |
[26:59] | – No. Can I have your pickle? – Yeah. | 不 我可以要你的泡菜吗? 可以 |
[27:04] | You can have it. | 你可以吃掉它 |
[27:07] | Oh, that’s a nice one. | 真不错 |
[27:26] | You’ve turned my pickle into a light bulb. | 你把我的泡菜变成了灯泡 |
[27:28] | – I’m electrocuting it. – You sure are. | 我在电击它 当然是 |
[27:31] | That would explain that smell. | 那就可以解释那种气味 |
[27:32] | This is how I cooked hot dogs in college. | 我在大学就是 这样煮热狗的 |
[27:40] | Check out the burn marks. | 看看那些烧焦的痕迹 |
[27:43] | There are none. | 没有痕迹 |
[27:45] | Just like Valenti’s body. No evidence of electrocution. | 就像瓦伦提的尸体 没有电击的痕迹 |
[27:48] | Pickles are high in sodium content. | 泡菜里钠元素的含量很高 |
[27:51] | Sodium is conductive, just like iron. | 钠是导体,就像铁 |
[27:53] | The flow of electricity through a body generates heat. | 通过身体的电流产生热量 |
[28:04] | Burns are the physical evidence of that. But… | 烧焦的痕迹就是 物理上的证据.但是… |
[28:07] | if the body ofters no resistance to the flow of electricity – | 如果身体没有电阻… |
[28:11] | no heat, no burn marks. | 那就没有发热 没有烧焦痕迹 |
[28:13] | Roger Valenti’s body offered up no resistance because of the excess iron in his blood. | 罗杰的身体没有电子 因为他的血液里有过量的铁 |
[28:18] | SARA: it conducted electricity | 它可以导电 |
[28:19] | Making his body one big wire. Path to ground. | 使他的身体就像根大电线 连到地面的道路 |
[28:23] | ^In through his hand from the drill, out through the nail in the boot. | 从他手里的电钻流入 从他靴子里的钉子流出 |
[28:27] | No burn marks… but he was still electrocuted. | 没有烧焦痕迹 但他还是受到了电击 |
[28:47] | So you’ve just proved murder. | 那你就证明了这是谋杀 |
[28:50] | I wouldn’t break out that champagne just yet. | 我还不会开香槟 |
[28:53] | Don’t go shooting the messenger. Thumbprint from the nail. | 别去干掉送信的人 这是钉子上的指纹 |
[28:59] | Bob Harris’s prints were not on the murder weapon? | 诺布.哈里斯的指纹 没有出现在谋杀武器上? |
[29:02] | They were not on the nail. | 它们不在钉子上 |
[29:03] | I think someone stuck a nail in the victim’s boot and it wasn’t Bob Harris. | 我想有人把钉子卡在 受害者的靴子里 但不是诺布.哈里斯 |
[29:08] | So you made a suspect out of an innocent man. | 那你就是怀疑了 一个无辜的人? |
[29:10] | Obviously that wasn’t my intent. | 显然那不是我的意图 |
[29:12] | Oh, good. Maybe you’ll wanna bring that up in the newspaper article. | 好的.也许你想把 它登在报纸的文章上 |
[29:16] | What are you talking about? What article? | 你在说什么? 什么文章? |
[29:18] | The one I’m arranging for your public apology. | 我安排你向 公众道歉的那篇文章 |
[29:21] | – I’m not making an apology. – Oh, yes, you are. | 我不会道歉 你会的 |
[29:24] | You don’t go after a friend of mine, sully his reputation and then walk away. | 你不要跟着我的朋友 毁了他的声誉然后溜走 |
[29:29] | Actions have consequences, Gil. Even yours. | 凡事都有后果的 吉尔.你的也不例外 |
[29:49] | I heard the Sheriff chewed you a new one. | 我听说警长把你当成了新人 |
[29:51] | – You get my message? – You want me to check out your Deep Throat. | 你收到我的信息了吗? 你想我检查你的喉咙吗? |
[29:55] | (Printer beeps) | |
[29:57] | Well, that was fast. | 那很快 |
[29:59] | ^Ian Wolf. Union of Electrical Workers, Local 37. | 艾恩.伍尔夫 电器工人协会,地方37号 |
[30:02] | He wanted to make sure that I stayed on Harris for the murder of Roger Valenti. | 他想确保我继续控告 哈里斯谋杀瓦伦提 |
[30:07] | – Doesn’t that tell you something? – I told him to talk to you. | 那没有告诉你什么东西吗? 我叫他和你谈谈 |
[30:10] | I’ll check out the guy. | 我会查清这家伙的 |
[30:13] | (Sighs) | |
[30:14] | Gil, why do you do this to yourself? | 吉尔,为什么这样对自己? |
[30:16] | – What? – The guy’s dead | 什么? 那个人死了 |
[30:18] | Could have been suicide. Accident. | 可能是自杀,是意外 |
[30:21] | You always gotta push it. | 你总要推动它 |
[30:22] | It’s just like any other case. | 就像其他的案子那样 |
[30:24] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎样想吗? |
[30:26] | Adrenaline. | 肾上腺 |
[30:27] | you need the rush | 你要快一点 |
[30:30] | But that’s just me. | 那不止是我 |
[31:26] | OK. Thank you, David. | 好的,谢谢,大卫 |
[31:28] | No sweat. | 毫不费力 |
[31:30] | Hey, he asked for it. | 他自找的 |
[31:33] | How many swabs does it take to process a blanket? | 处理一张毯子 需要多少棉签? |
[31:36] | I’m thorough. | 我很彻底 |
[31:37] | The lab tested Dylan Buckley’s blood for creatine kinase | 实验室测试了 戴兰血液里的肌酸霉 |
[31:40] | which would be elevated post-seizure. | 在发作以后可能会升高了 |
[31:42] | But Dylan Buckley’s levels were normal. | 但是戴兰的 肌酸霉水平保持正常 |
[31:44] | I just got my own copy of the report. | 我刚刚得到报告的副本 |
[31:47] | Dr Sapien lied. | 萨皮恩医生说谎了 |
[31:49] | You’re racing me, Nick. We’re driving the same car. | 你在和我比赛,尼克 我们在驾驶同一辆车 |
[31:53] | Nick! | 尼克! |
[31:55] | Nick, I’ll have you removed from the case. | 尼克 我要你离开这个案子 |
[32:03] | You’re confronting suspects before the evidence is processed. | 你在处理证据以前面对疑犯 |
[32:06] | You’re flying solo, cutting me out. | 你在单打独斗,甩开我 |
[32:10] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[32:13] | OK. | 好的 |
[32:16] | There are some people you’re supposed to be able to trust, you know. | 有些人你是可以相信的 |
[32:23] | I was nine and she was a last-minute baby-sitter. | 我当时九岁 她是个保姆 |
[32:29] | All I can remember doing afterwards is sitting in my room in the dark, | 我唯一记得的是 后来我坐在黑暗的房间里 |
[32:34] | staring at the door, waiting for my… mom to get home. | 盯着门,等我妈妈回家 |
[32:41] | I’ve never told anyone before. | 我以前从未告诉别人 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:52] | It’s what makes a person, I guess. | 我想这就是怎样做人 |
[32:57] | I’m sorry, Catherine. | 很抱歉,凯瑟琳 |
[33:04] | Check me out. So what? The worst thing I’ve done is get a speeding ticket. | 调查我吧,那又怎么样? 我做过最坏的事 不过是超速驾驶而已 |
[33:08] | And take a pipe to Valenti’s head four days before he died. | 还有在瓦伦提死之前 四天在他的头部插了管子 |
[33:11] | It wasn’t on the foreman’s report. Valenti’s widow told me. | 在工头的报告里没有记录这点 瓦伦提的寡妇告诉我的 |
[33:15] | WOLF: Guys get in beefs all the time | 人们总是一团糟 |
[33:16] | BRASS: But he died Harris had nothing to do with it | 但是他死了 哈里斯与这件事无关 |
[33:19] | Despite your efforts to make it seem that way. | 尽管你努力 使它看起来是那样 |
[33:22] | Look, I’m not saying another word till I talk to a union lawyer. | 在我见到工会律师以前 我什么也不会跟你们说 |
[33:25] | I pay my dues and these guys play hardball. | 我付钱让这些家伙努力工作 |
[33:36] | He’s guilty. | 他有罪 |
[33:37] | Let’s not make the same mistake twice. | 我们不要 再犯同样的错误了 |
[33:40] | FYl: 80 swabs in six hours? Not realistic, all right? Even for me. | 供你参考:6个小时 里面30根棉签?不现实 是吗?甚至对我来说 |
[33:44] | I thought you’d like the challenge. What are we looking at here? | 我想你喜欢挑战 我们在这里看什么? |
[33:48] | Lots of epithelials. There were skin cells shed all over the blanket. | 大量上皮组织 它们是布满毯子的皮肤细胞碎片 |
[33:51] | Dylan Buckley’s. Dr Sapien’s. | 戴兰的和萨皮恩医生的 |
[33:53] | You’re two-thirds of the way there. | 你已经完成了三分之二 |
[33:55] | I also isolated a set of cells from another individual. ldentity unknown. | 我也从另一个体上 分离出一些细胞,身份不明 |
[34:01] | But, when it’s important to Nick here, I push further. | 但是,当对尼克很 重要的时候,我推进了一步 |
[34:04] | 7 of the 13 markers match your dead kid. | 13个记号中的7个 与你死去的儿子吻合 |
[34:07] | Familial DNA? | 家族DNA? |
[34:09] | Father’s dead. Means we’re looking at mom. | 父亲死了 那意味着我们要看母亲 |
[34:11] | A naked kid under a blanket at a shrink’s ^Iate at night… and his mother’s there. | 一个赤裸的孩子 深夜躺在毯子下面 他的妈妈也在场 |
[34:15] | Your case just entered a whole new dimension of weird. | 你的案子越来越离奇了 |
[34:27] | – Where’s Mandy? – Cross-eyed from running our partial. | 曼迪在哪里? 被指纹弄得眼花缭乱 |
[34:29] | I didn’t wanna lose any time so I took over. | 我不想浪费时间 所以我就接管了 |
[34:32] | The database is 70,000. | 数据库有70,000个记录 |
[34:34] | – it could take a while – lf I narrow the scope? | 可能需要一些时间 如果我缩小范围呢? |
[34:36] | – To one. – We got a suspect? | 只有一个 我们有疑犯? |
[34:38] | ^Ian Wolf. Like the animal, not the authors. | 艾恩.伍尔夫 像只动物,不是作家 |
[34:52] | Partial overlay – perfect match. Now we just gotta place him at the crime scene. | 局部的覆盖图,完全吻合 现在我们只要把他放回犯罪现场 |
[34:56] | Warrick’s on it. I got a warrant for his tool belt. Metal cutters included. | 华威在负责 我得到授权检查他的工具带 包括金属剪子 |
[35:05] | (Door opens) | |
[35:08] | Doc? The kid in his underwear – tell us about the Y-incision. | 医生?穿着内裤的孩子 告诉我们Y切口的情况 |
[35:12] | Leftovers from my anniversary dinner. | 这是我周年晚宴的剩饭剩菜 |
[35:13] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | 祝贺你 谢谢 |
[35:15] | The same tan fibres I found on the outside I found on the inside. | 我在里面找到了 和外面一样的纤维 |
[35:19] | Mouth, nasal passages, both lungs. | 嘴里,鼻管和双肺 |
[35:22] | – He was wrapped in that blanket. – Mm-hm. Head to toe. | 他被裹在毯子里 头连着脚趾 |
[35:31] | Mrs Buckley, we know that your son didn’t have a seizure. | 努克利太太 我们知道你儿子没有发病 |
[35:34] | We also know that you were at Dr Sapien’s house with Dylan | 我们也知道他死去的晚上… |
[35:37] | the night that he died | 你和戴兰一起在 萨皮恩医生的家里 |
[35:39] | He was in his underwear, wrapped in a blanket, | 他穿着内裤,裹在毯子里 |
[35:42] | fighting for every breath. | 挣扎着呼吸 |
[35:44] | I loved my son. | 我爱我的儿子 |
[35:46] | That’s what every parent says. | 每个家长都那样说 |
[35:49] | This… | 这… |
[35:51] | This was therapy. I had tried everything else. | 这是治疗方法 我已经尝试过所有其他方法了 |
[35:54] | Taken him to so many specialists, but I couldn’t reach him. | 我带他去看过很多专家 但都救不了他 |
[35:58] | So we… | 所以我们… |
[36:00] | We tried the… | 我们尝试… |
[36:01] | (Sighs) We | 我们 |
[36:07] | I have to tell them. | 我要告诉他们 |
[36:12] | It’s called rebirthing. | 这叫做“重生” |
[36:15] | Rebirthing? | 重生? |
[36:17] | It’s a technique used to treat extreme behavioural disorders. | 这是一种治疗 极端行为 乱的技术 |
[36:21] | The idea is to turn back the clock, wipe the slate clean. | 就是要把时钟调回去 清除过去的错误 |
[36:24] | Allow the child to re-bond with his mother. | 让孩子与母亲重新结合 |
[36:26] | What is the blanket for? | 那毯子是用来做什么的? |
[36:28] | It represents the birth canal. | 那代表产道 |
[36:32] | So you wrapped Dylan up… | 所以你把戴兰裹起来… |
[36:35] | beat the hell out of him and… | 殴打他… |
[36:37] | hocus-pocus, he’s supposed to love you again? | 哄骗他 他就会重新爱你? |
[36:40] | Rebirthing may not be a recognised therapeutic procedure, but it’s not illegal. | “重生”可能不是一种被 认可的疗法,但也不是犯法的 |
[36:46] | Last time I checked, murder is. | 上一次我查的时候,是谋杀 |
[36:47] | I begged her to do it. | 我求她那样做 |
[36:49] | All other methods of therapy had failed. | 其他所有疗法都失败了 |
[36:51] | Dylan was becoming more belligerent, withdrawn. Even dangerous. | 戴兰变得更迟钝 更低能,甚至更危险 |
[36:54] | I just wanted my son to love me. That’s all. | 我只是想儿子爱我 就是那样 |
[36:58] | – Dylan was a willing participant. – He was 14. | 戴兰自愿参与的 他才14岁 |
[37:01] | DR SARlEN: I instructed Dylan to lie down on the floor | 我教泰勒躺在地上 |
[37:05] | in the foetal position | 像胎儿那样的位置 |
[37:06] | As part of the process, | 这是程序的一部分 |
[37:08] | I asked him if he wanted to be reborn to his mother. He said yes. | 我问他是否愿意从 母亲那里重生.他说愿意 |
[37:12] | Now we’re going to close the womb. | 现在我们就要关闭子宫 |
[37:16] | Twist. | 扭曲 |
[37:19] | So, then what happened? | 然后发生了什么事? |
[37:22] | Things got out of hand? He changed his mind? | 事情出了岔子? 他改变主意了? |
[37:24] | Somewhere in the middle of an angora birth canal? | 在安卡拉羊毛做的产道中间? |
[37:27] | It is time to be reborn. | 是时候重生了 |
[37:30] | That’s it. Push harder. Push harder! | 就说那样.用力推,用力推! |
[37:32] | – Try to get out. – (Fights for breath) | 试着出来 |
[37:34] | A little harder. Come on, Dylan. | 再用力一点.来吧,戴兰 |
[37:37] | DYLAN: I can’t breathe. I’m gonna die! | 戴兰;我不能呼吸 我要死了! |
[37:39] | Do you wanna be reborn or do you wanna stay in there and die? | 你想重生还是想死在那里? |
[37:42] | Let me outta here, please. Mom, please! I want this to stop! | 请让我出去 妈妈.我它停下来! |
[37:45] | – Maybe we should. – No. This is what happens. We can’t stop now. | 也许我们应该那样 不.就是这样的 我们现在不能够停下来 |
[37:48] | Trust me. This is a normal response. | 相信我.这是正常反应 |
[37:52] | – I thought it was part of the process. – lt is. | 我想这是程序的一部分 是的 |
[37:55] | She said that that’s what he was supposed to say. | 她说我们就应该那样说 |
[37:57] | That babies don’t want to come out. That’s why it’s such an ordeal for the woman. | 那婴儿不想出来 因此女人才要如此痛苦 |
[38:06] | So, you pushed on him, ^Iike a mother in labour? | 所以你就大力推他 就像母亲在分娩? |
[38:09] | Come on! Push harder! | 来吧!大力推! |
[38:12] | Stop it! I can’t breathe! | 住手!我不能呼吸! |
[38:15] | Push harder! | 大力推! |
[38:16] | That’s it! | 就说那样! |
[38:22] | (Panting) OK. | 好的 |
[38:27] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[38:29] | Dylan? Honey? | 戴兰?宝贝? |
[38:35] | When we opened the blanket, his eyes were closed. | 当我们打开毯子 他已经闭上双眼了 |
[38:40] | I thought he was pretending to be asleep. | 我想他是在假装睡觉 |
[38:48] | So much for your…therapy. | 那就是你的…疗法 |
[38:55] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[39:04] | And that’s why we tried to hide it. We knew you wouldn’t understand. | 所有我们尝试隐藏它 我知道你们不会理解的 |
[39:24] | WARRlCK: The twin moons of Venus | 华威:维纳斯的两个月亮 |
[39:26] | Overlap to one. | 重合到一起了 |
[39:30] | WARRlCK: The striations match | 条纹吻合 |
[39:31] | Wolf stuck a nail in Valenti’s boot | 伍尔夫把 钉子卡在瓦伦提的靴子里 |
[39:34] | compromised the drill, and cut the grounding prong with his own cutters. | 使电钻失灵 用他自己的剪子剪断地线 |
[39:37] | – That seems like a lot of work to kill a guy. – Not for an electrician. | 看来要杀 一个人还真费工夫啊 对电工来说就不是 |
[39:40] | I’m gonna find Brass. | 我要找布拉斯 |
[39:42] | Hey, Gris… | 嗨,格里斯 |
[39:43] | I think I can speak for both of us when I say I’m sorry that we let you down. | 我想我可以代表 我们俩向你道歉 |
[39:46] | – We quit before we should have. – Yeah. You did. | 我们在之前退出了 是的,你是那样做了 |
[39:55] | (Workmen shout) | |
[40:02] | Mr Wolf! | 伍尔夫先生! |
[40:05] | We got you for murder | 我们以杀人罪逮捕你 |
[40:06] | Premeditated. | 是谋杀 |
[40:08] | You know this from my cutters? | 你从我的剪子上知道的? |
[40:10] | They’re just part of the story. | 那只是故事的一部分 |
[40:15] | GRlSSOM: you spiked Roger’s boot with a nail compromised the insulation | 你在罗杰的靴子上留了 一个钉子,使绝缘体失效 |
[40:19] | You reversed the polarity in his drill. | 你调换了他电钻里的电极 |
[40:22] | you cut the grounding prong | 你剪断了地线 |
[40:25] | planted evidence | 消灭罪证 |
[40:26] | And killed a man. | 然后杀了一个人 |
[40:41] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[40:51] | SHERlFF: Grissom! | 警长:格里森! |
[40:55] | It’s all you, man. | 都是你 |
[40:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:02] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[41:03] | Well, you got the bad apple. | 你抓住了坏蛋 |
[41:05] | Yeah. How about that? | 是的,那又怎么样? |
[41:07] | Just in time for my big public apology. | 刚好赶上我的公众道歉 |
[41:10] | I may be changing the tenor of that piece somewhat. | 也许我会为此改变主意 |
[41:12] | You won’t be the goat, but you won’t be the hero, either. | 你不会是替罪羊 但你也不会是英雄 |
[41:17] | Good. I’ll leave that to you. | 好的.我把那留给你 |
[41:19] | That’s why we will continue to work well together. | 所以我们才会继续合作愉快 |
[41:24] | Grissom. | 格里森 |