Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:10] (Cellphone rings)
[01:15] Yeah? 你好?
[01:17] OK, hold the meter. I’ll be right down. 好的,你在车里等我,马上下来
[01:39] (Siren)
[01:42] BRASS: Paige Rycoff freshman 佩奇.瑞科夫是新生
[01:44] – Couldn’t stand the heat. Dropped out of school. – Dropped out of sight. 她不能忍受学校恶劣的居住条 件
[01:49] Booked a one-way ticket home to Boulder. Never got there. Four days, MlA. 她订了到玻尔单程票,没有到那去 四天时间,是迈阿密警方给的资料
[01:52] Missing persons: the first 24 hours are gold. After that… 对于失踪的人来说,头24个 小时还有获救的希望,之后…
[01:57] Quick sand. 这些事情很难说
[02:10] Excuse me, but could everyone in this room do me a big favour and…leave? 抱歉,这房间里面的人能否 帮我个忙…都给我离开
[02:15] Please 好吗?
[02:17] Thanks, fellas. 谢谢,伙计
[02:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:24] – You want me to go, too? – lf you’re very still, you can stay. 你不是要我也离开吧? 如果你站着不动,可以留下
[02:33] She was definitely on her way out of here. 她当时要走出这房间
[02:38] – The lamp’s still on. – But she didn’t take her suitcase 台灯还亮着 但她没有拿走行李箱
[02:41] or purse…or the cab she called. 也没有拿钱包… 也没有上出租车
[02:46] Like going to the vet without your dog. 连最基本的东西都没有带走
[02:49] Maybe she had a change of plan 或许她改变了计划
[02:51] Or someone changed it for her. 或者有人让她改变了计划
[02:54] No sign of struggle. Everything’s intact. 没有打斗的痕迹 一切都完好
[02:58] Nothing out of place. 所有东西都井井有条
[03:10] (Knock on door)
[03:12] Come in. 进来
[03:18] Door locks automatically, and there are no keys in her purse. 房门是自动上锁的 而她的钱包里面没有钥匙
[03:22] Maybe they were in her pocket. 或许在她的口袋里面
[03:24] ^If they were, she could have walked right back in. 如果在她口袋,那么她就 可以回来这地方拿东西啊
[03:26] – Why didn’t she? – One moment, Paige Rycoff is here. 为什么没有回来呢? 等等…佩奇原来在这地方
[03:29] The next…vanished. 之后就消失了
[03:34] People don’t vanish, Jim. 人是不会消失的
[03:36] It’s a molecular impossibility. 这样说是不符合科学的 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁?
[04:15] They got this multipex system Eyes a over the pace 这个地方到处 都装有电子眼
[04:19] There’s eight floors and four cameras per floor. 八层楼 每层都有四架电子眼
[04:22] GRlSSOM: They have this system in place when you went to school here? 你在读书的时候也有这装置吗?
[04:25] With all the stuff we got away with, 我们离校的时候 开始使用这东西
[04:27] it’s probably why they have them now. 现在每所学校都安装了
[04:29] – Scent dogs are on their way. – You don’t live in the dorm, 侦查犬就要来了 你不住学校的吗?
[04:32] you can’t get in. 那就最好不要进来
[04:35] What about getting out? 那能出去吗?
[04:39] 400 students. 12 uniformed officers. 四百名学生,十二名警卫
[04:41] 10 minutes per interview. PD should be done by Tuesday. 每人审问十分钟,星期二的 时候就要确定是否有什么发现
[04:45] I’ll take prints over people any day. 我会搜集指纹的
[04:48] How about taking video? One of these cameras must have seen something. Please find it. 那电子眼拍下来的录相呢? 可能会有发泄的
[04:53] OK. 好的
[04:55] More is less. The more time goes by, the less chance we have to find her. 时间越长,对受害人越不利
[04:59] Four days? Maybe we’re looking for a body already. 如果已经四天的时间 那么很可以她已经遇害了
[05:02] WARRlCK: Hide-and-seek 现在是玩那些 猫抓老鼠的游戏吗?
[05:04] Let’s go. 动手吧
[05:07] I talked to her RA. Paige put in a request to have all her mail forwarded, 我和她的管理员谈过 佩奇把她的邮件地址给转移了
[05:11] including her security deposit. 她还申请把财物保证金给拿回来
[05:31] – Minty. – Toothpaste. Poor man’s Spackle. 薄荷味道是牙膏
[05:35] An old college trick. Covers up the holes when the posters come down. 上大学时经常玩的游戏,当邮差过 来
[05:39] Leave the room the way you found it. Get back your full deposit. 不要动房间里面的东西 继续调查那些保证金的事情
[05:43] $500. Huge money at her age, if you actually get it. 五百美元 对她来说是一笔不少的钱
[05:46] It’s a big college racket, like buying books back. 这笔钱足够用来 买这学期所有的用书
[05:48] Why would anyone want to sell their books? 为什么会有人 想卖到自己的书?
[05:52] Two beds. Roommate? 两张床,她还有同房
[05:59] Jennifer Riggs. 詹尼弗.维格丝
[06:01] Left school two weeks into the semester. Brass checked with the registrar. 开学两个星期就回家了 布拉斯在和校方交涉
[06:14] GRlSSOM: There’s a void 这里有些痕迹
[06:19] Something was here. 这里肯定发生过什么事情
[06:21] SARA: Area rug? 这地方给刮掉了一层?
[06:22] Used to conceal a body on the way out? 或许是搬运尸体的时候弄的
[06:26] TV: The disappearance of university co-ed Paige Rycoff has police baffled 警方对大学生佩奇.瑞科夫的 失踪大伤脑筋
[06:31] They’re working on several leads 他们从多方面调查
[06:33] investigators are piecing together the moments before Paige Rycoff disappeared 现在,警方已经就佩奇 失踪前的情况进行了跟踪
[06:38] How’s this strap here? ls this tight enough? 这里的装置结实吗?
[06:40] Er…yeah, fine. 结实
[06:42] What about this one? 这个呢?
[06:44] Yeah, it’s good work. 没事,这差事不辛苦
[06:45] You know, you can get cadets to do this. 你可以找军校的人来做这事
[06:48] They’re used to obstacle courses. 他们要修这一门课程
[06:50] Yeah. On a missing persons, we can’t wait. 要寻找失踪的人,我们得尽快
[06:53] Yeah, well, it looks like a kill-and-dump to me. 对我来说 这些像是恐怖游戏
[06:55] The guy waited for the coast to clear. 现在我们得动手
[06:57] Door to door, it’s only 10 metres. 挨家挨户去调查 管道只有10深
[07:09] Snappy little sucker! Somebody ought to fix that. 这东西像是把人给吸进去一样 最好找人来修理一下
[07:13] Yeah. Right after we find Paige. 等我们找到佩奇之后 就找人来修理
[07:15] Right. 好的
[07:24] MAN: Here we’re looking at the fourth floor Real time 这是我们在四楼看到的情景
[07:28] I’m interested in any camera that covers Paige Rycoff’s room. 那一台电子眼是 拍摄佩奇房间的情况的?
[07:32] That’s camera two. 二号
[07:35] I’ll put it on the large monitor. 我把图象放到大屏幕
[07:38] Now, go back four days. One-hour window. 回到四天之前
[07:41] 8 to 9pm 到早上八点到九点之间
[07:45] Fast-forward. 快进
[07:48] Whoa. Hold on. 好了,停住
[07:53] How did you miss that? 怎么漏掉了这个部分?
[07:55] We don’t catch every minute. 电子眼不是每时每刻 都能把东西给拍下来的
[07:57] Roll back 15 seconds. Replay in slow-mo. 倒15秒钟,然后慢放
[08:04] What is that? 那是什么?
[08:05] The camera captures 13 per cent more than we see on this monitor. The picture condenses… 画面之后13% 这图片似乎是…
[08:10] Pixel matrix, yeah. 留下了这个图形框
[08:11] Show me the underscan. 把底部的图象给我看看
[08:16] Stop. 停
[08:18] Now go back five seconds before the lens was covered. 镜头没有被覆盖之前的五秒钟
[08:23] Freeze and magnify. 停住并放大
[08:26] Somebody’s hand 是某人的手
[08:28] Yeah, looks like he pushed off the wall. 看起来他的手在接触墙壁
[08:31] Tossed something over the lens 要在镜头上方 抬起什么东西
[08:34] Prints over people. Thanks, man. 可以找到指纹了,谢谢
[08:46] WARRlCK: Find anything interesting down there? 那里有什么发现吗?
[08:49] Yeah, plenty, but not what we’re looking for. 很多情况呢 但都不是我们要找的东西
[08:54] How does it smell? Good? 味道如何?
[08:56] Funky. 恶心
[08:58] Wait Stop Stop stop stop 等等,停
[09:02] What you got? 有什么情况?
[09:04] Looks like…something… 像是一些…
[09:08] or someone smashed up against the chute pretty hard 像是某人被用力得 挤压到管道的壁上
[09:11] What floor are you on? 你在那一层?
[09:14] Between 大概是…
[09:16] first and second, I think. 一二层之间吧
[09:18] Well, if the body was dumped, 如果是身体堕落的话
[09:22] it’d be moving pretty fast by then. 那个时候的速度应该是很快了
[09:31] Pizza. Keep going. 原来是薄饼,继续吧
[09:41] Touchdown. 到底部了
[09:45] The chute’s clear. 管道里面没有异常
[09:47] Looks like trash is picked up every morning. 垃圾可是每天都有人清理的
[09:50] We got nothing. 什么情况也没有
[09:54] Hey, Warrick. lt looks like we’re not the only ones chasing our tails. 沃利克,似乎别人也和 我们一样没有什么发现 水滴自高空堕落 被阳光赋予五彩 保罗在我身旁 在光线之中穿行 在阳光之中闪耀
[11:21] How did you know where to print? 你怎么知道在 那里采集指纹的?
[11:23] I knew where to look. How about you? 直觉.你有什么发现?
[11:26] DNA, blood and semen. DNA,血液,还有精液
[11:28] We shoot, we score. 我们一出手就有收获
[11:30] WOMAN: They’re not telling us anything MAN: The police aren’t talking to us 他们不会告诉我们实情的 警察都不跟我们说话
[11:34] WOMAN: We have no information want to know how this could happen 我什么都不知道 我想知道究竟发生什么事情
[11:38] Mr Grissom 格里森先生
[11:40] What are you doing to find my daughter? 你们找到我女儿了吗?
[11:42] – I’m thinking. – Do you have any leads? 我在思考 有什么头绪了吗?
[11:45] – Are you only looking here? – When we get any news, I’ll let you know. 你们只是在这地方搜索吗? 如果有什么消息,我们会通知你
[11:48] What can we do? 我们要怎么帮忙吗?
[11:50] – Just let me do my job. – This is our daughter 让我静下心来工作就好了 她是我女儿啊
[11:53] We can’t just be observers. 我们不能袖手旁观
[11:55] No, we won’t. We’re part of this. 不能!我们要出点力
[11:57] Look. What no-one’s telling you 听着,我不知道他们 告诉你们没有
[11:59] is that the only tangible connection between you and your daughter 无论你们是什么关系
[12:02] is the evidence my team is collecting, and how we interpret it. 我们现在在搜集证据 而且在解密其中的奥秘
[12:05] So, please… 所以…
[12:07] ^Iet me think. 让我想想
[12:24] You showered. 洗澡了?
[12:26] Thanks for noticing, Gil. You’re very observant. 你都注意到了 真是观察入微
[12:29] GRlSSOM: Yeah we 是的
[12:31] I can’t tell what I’m observing here. 但却不能判断 这里到底发生了什么事
[12:37] Who does that look like? 那是什么
[12:38] A 5′ 11″ workaholic. 一名速度很快的 员工在搬运东西
[12:41] Sorry. 噢
[12:44] It looks like somebody…carrying something. 似乎是有人在搬动东西
[12:48] Paige Rycoff was missing a rug from her room. 受害人的房间里面 也丢掉了一床毯子
[12:51] Hello. Got an lD off my print. I know who covered the cameras. 从指纹那里得到信息 我知道掩盖电子眼的是谁了
[12:56] Good. We know what he might have carried out. 好,我们看看那人 拿走了什么东西
[13:04] It’s a hand. 是手部
[13:06] It’s your hand. 而且是你的手
[13:08] OK, if you say so. 你爱怎么说都可以
[13:10] Your fingerprints say so. 是你的指纹出卖了你
[13:14] OK. 好了
[13:16] I’ll cop to it. 我招供了
[13:17] But I’m not copping to it alone. 但不是我一人所为
[13:24] Pledge prank? You boosted a carpet and a couch? 你偷公物?那些毯子和沙发?
[13:27] We borrowed some stuff from the lounge, but we were gonna return it. 我们从学校“借”了点东西 但我们会归还的
[13:31] – When? After you graduate? – What else did you take, Henry? 毕业之后归还吗? 你们还拿走了什么东西?
[13:34] Er two lamps 两盏台灯
[13:36] a coffee table, a couple of rolls of toilet paper. 一张咖啡桌,还有几卷纸巾
[13:40] Look, I’ll pay for it. 我会赔钱的
[13:42] Why the fourth floor? 为什么在四楼偷窃?
[13:44] The fourth, fifth and seventh floor have primo goods. 四楼,五楼和七楼 都有值得一偷的东西
[13:47] OK? The fourth floor’s closer to the ground. 但四楼是最靠近地面的
[13:49] Less stairs. The faster we’re out of the building, the faster we’re away. 楼梯级数少 这样我们就能尽快离开大楼
[14:00] Do you know Paige Rycoff? 你认识佩奇吗?
[14:07] Yeah. 认识
[14:11] But I had nothing to do with… whatever happened to her. 但我对她的失踪 一点关系都没有
[14:16] – But you do know her? – Yeah 你认识她吗? 认识
[14:18] You know, we live in the same dorm. 我们在同一个班
[14:20] We’re in Economics 101 together. So what? 都是经济学101班的 那又如何?
[14:23] So what? 那有如何?
[14:24] Paige and I dated once or twice. 我和她约会过一两次
[14:26] She wasn’t my type. 她不是我喜欢的类型
[14:30] ^If you haven’t noticed, I’m in the system now. 你知道,我现在另觅新欢了
[14:33] The talent pooI’s pretty deep. 而且爱得如痴如醉
[14:34] She dumped you. 是她甩了你吧
[14:39] A guy like you, it had to be a blow to your ego. 想你这样的人 肯定是受到了她的打击了
[14:42] Maybe you tried to change her mind? 或许你就想让她改变主意
[14:44] Come on, listen. lt wasn’t like that. 听着 事情不是你说的那样
[14:47] It wasn’t like that at all. 完全不是
[14:49] Paige was seeing another guy. 佩奇要和另外的人约会
[14:51] Someone who was “more mature” than I am. 一位比我更成熟的人
[14:54] You got a name? 你知道他的名字吗?
[14:57] No. She never said. 不知道,她没有提过
[15:03] You can go. 你可以走了
[15:08] But the stuff gets returned. 记得把东西给拿回来
[15:10] Yes, sir. 知道了
[15:14] From hot to cold in a minute. 片刻的兴奋又归于平淡了
[15:17] This is the worst place you can be on a missing person. 这是寻找失踪者的 最难受的时刻
[15:20] A dead end. 线索又中断了
[15:23] the parents of Western Las Vegas University freshman Paige Rycoff 大学新生佩奇的父母
[15:27] They join us now to discuss their daughter’s disappearance 他们将和我们一起来谈谈 他们的女儿失踪的事情
[15:31] Mrs Rycoff did your daughter tell you why she was leaving school? 瑞科夫太太,你女儿告诉你 为什么她要离开学校呢?
[15:35] We’re a close family and Paige just felt she needed to be home 我们一家人相处融洽 她说想回家呆呆
[15:40] With us 和我们一起
[15:42] But why leave mid-semester? 但为什么要在学期中段离开呢?
[15:44] She was going to make a fresh start Back in Boulder 她想要重新开始
[15:47] I need you in the lab. 到实验室来看看
[15:50] You know, when a tree falls in the forest, 这是常识,如果森林 里的一棵树要倒下来
[15:53] even if no-one’s there to hear it, it does in fact make a sound. 即使当时没有人在场 那也会发出声响的
[15:57] Yes. Somebody must have seen or heard something. 你是说肯定有人 看到或者听到什么?
[16:01] What have we got? 什么发现?
[16:04] GREG: This is one way to get her DNA 我们要找到她的DNA样本
[16:06] – Bring me her whole life. – It’s called zeal, Greg. 她的生活用品都在这里 这叫一网打尽
[16:09] Or overkill. 或者叫做过犹不及
[16:11] It’s called protocol. Let’s get on with it. 我们来看看有什么结果吧
[16:14] OK. Well, I got Paige’s DNA from her toothbrush. 好了,我从她的牙刷 那里得到了DNA样本
[16:18] I compared it to the blood and semen that Sara found on the mattress. 然后对照了莎拉在床垫上 找到的血液和精液
[16:21] The blood’s not hers. 血液不是她的
[16:23] Not hers? That’s not all. Check out the tox screen. 不是她的?来看看分析结果
[16:31] Rohypnol? 迷奸药?
[16:32] – Date rape drug. – What about the semen? 是聚会时使用的药物 那精液呢?
[16:36] The vaginal contribution to the semen stain matches the blood. 精液和血液是同一个人的
[16:39] Whose blood, I don’t know. 我也不知道是谁的血液
[16:41] We may have two victims. One missing, one raped. 受害人可能有两位 一位失踪了,一位被强奸了
[16:47] NlCK: There’s our boys about to move their borrowed furniture 这些学生想要把 家私给弄出去
[16:52] Advance it to 8:27pm. 前进到8:27分
[17:00] OK think the table’s set 这次是桌子
[17:02] Cab double-parked. 这车子已经停了两次了
[17:04] He calls up. Paige says that she’ll be right down. 他打电话给佩奇 佩奇说很快下来
[17:07] He becomes the world’s most patient cabbie. 他真是全世界 最有耐心的司机
[17:11] And just like he tells Brass, 就像他跟布拉斯说的一样
[17:13] – he waits 15 minutes. – 13 minutes 27 seconds, 他等了15分钟 是13分27秒
[17:17] according to the time code. Close enough. 根据时区来计算 这是精确的数字
[17:19] Let’s get back out in the field. Tech can finish up here. 我们回去现场吧 这里有技术人员来搞定
[17:22] Where’s the fire? We’re just starting. 我们才刚刚有头绪
[17:24] These cameras are the only witnesses we’ve got. 电子眼是我们唯一的证人
[17:27] (Sighs)
[17:30] I’ll…settle in. 我会处理的
[17:32] Good idea. 好主意
[17:34] BRASS: Jennifer Riggs, the girI’s roommate. She dropped out of school a month or so ago. 她的同房詹尼弗在 一个多月之前离校了
[17:38] SARA: That dorm room is cursed. 似乎那宿舍受到了诅咒
[17:40] – ls this her parents’ house? – Yeah. 这是她父母的房子吗? 是的
[17:42] Possible sexual assault, so I thought I’d wait for the whole team. 可能她遇到了性侵犯 所以我想等大家来了再说
[17:45] SARA: You thought you should wait for a female? 你是说要女性警官在场吗?
[17:51] TV: offers fresh insight ihto the 18- year-old’s personality 要是说这名十八岁的 大学生的人品
[17:55] We can see that Paige was an average 佩奇是位普通的
[17:57] apparently happy and healthy freshman ^Iooking forward 但又是很快乐 而且生活健康的学生
[18:01] How did you guys even find out about me? 你们是怎么找到我的?
[18:03] I mean, I didn’t report it. I just… 我是说,我没有报案,我只是…
[18:07] ran. 逃跑了
[18:08] ^Ieft school 离开了学校
[18:12] Nobody knew, not even Paige. 没有人知道 甚至佩奇也不知道
[18:15] Jennifer, we found forensic evidence in your old dorm room. 我们在你原来住的宿舍 那里找到了证据
[18:18] We believe you were sexually assaulted under the influence of Rohypnol. 我们知道你在药物的 影响下被人性侵犯了
[18:24] And now you guys think the guy that attacked me 你们以为
[18:27] had something to do with Paige’s disappearance? 对我侵犯的那人和 佩奇的失踪有关系?
[18:30] Two women, same dorm room. 你们都是住在同一个宿舍的
[18:34] We’re looking for a connection. 我们只是在找其中的联系
[18:39] Will you tell us his name? 能告诉我们他是谁吗?
[18:46] Do you want to talk alone? 你想单独谈谈吗?
[18:48] You don’t understand. 你们不明白的
[18:51] I can’t remember. 我记不起了
[18:53] I never could remember. 也难以记起
[18:55] That’s one of the side effects of Rohypnol. 这是迷奸药的副作用
[18:59] I’m sure he was counting on that. 我肯定那家伙是 靠这东西得手的
[19:07] There was this party. 都是那次舞会
[19:19] Who was at this party? 谁参加了那次舞会?
[19:22] It was a floor party. 是在大厅搞的一次舞会
[19:27] That’s why I had to leave school. 舞会之后发生的事情 让我不得不离开学校
[19:30] Somebody that I was living with… 平时都认识我的人
[19:33] attacked me. 强奸了我…
[19:36] And I was never gonna know who. 而我连他是谁都不知道
[19:44] SARA: Why would a rapist voluntarily give up his DNA? 为什么强奸那人 会让精液外泄?
[19:47] Officially, we’re looking for the individual who abducted Paige Rycoff, 我们要找的是 令佩奇失踪的人
[19:51] not the student who raped Jennifer Riggs. 而不是强奸詹尼弗的人
[19:54] So, as long as the students participate voluntarily, we can use their DNA as we see fit. 所以我们要检查一下 所有学生的DNA
[19:58] – Ah, the old bait and switch. – The old smart and legal. 又是这一招? 这招可是万试万灵的
[20:01] Yeah, but what if someone refuses? 是的,但如果有人拒绝呢?
[20:03] That’s what we’re hoping for. De facto suspect. 那不是我们希望发生的事情吗? 嫌疑人就那样产生了
[20:18] Open. 张开口
[20:20] – Are you refusing? – I haven’t brushed my teeth. 不肯? 我没有刷牙
[20:23] Hey, mouth boy. She’s not gonna kiss you. She just wants your DNA, OK? 她又不是跟你接吻 只是取你的DNA样本而已
[20:50] Friedrich Miescher requests my presence? 费得莉要我马上到
[20:53] You figured out my code, huh? 你都猜到我们的暗语了?
[20:56] Well, you know my boy Freddy discovered DNA. 你知道,我朋友费迪 是DNA方面的专家
[20:59] He’s been dead 100 years. What have you got? 但他已经死了100年 你有什么发现?
[21:02] Well, I ran the samples on COfiler and Profiler Plus. 我做了几个测试
[21:05] And then I compared each specimen 然后把那些测试
[21:07] against the types obtained from the dried semen… 和那些干掉的精液做比较
[21:09] Are we paying you by the word? 你怎么这么多废话?
[21:12] (Machine beeps)
[21:21] 13 markers. 13个指标
[21:22] 13 matches. 13处吻合了
[21:25] One suspect. Thank you. 找到一名嫌疑人了,谢谢
[21:34] Kevin Watson, 19, room 407. Just down the hall from our girls. 凯文.窝尔森,住四楼
[21:38] The athletic director says he plays first base, bats right-handed. 体育教练说他试打第一垒的
[21:41] GRlSSOM: Any record? 有什么犯罪记录?
[21:43] Three Ds and a C. Nothing criminal. 只是成绩不好 没有犯罪记录
[21:45] No.25, just like McGwire. 他的球衣是25号
[21:48] Yeah? wonder how he hits 是吗?他怎么对打球 那么有天份?
[21:50] Listen, Kevin. We know that you assaulted Jennifer Riggs. 听着,凯文 我们知道你强奸了詹尼弗
[21:54] Why don’t you just tell us about Paige Rycoff? 为什么不把你对佩奇的 好事也说出来?
[21:57] I don’t know anything about Paige. 我不知道佩奇到底怎么了
[21:59] – Or Jennifer. – I’ll tell you what I know. 又或者詹尼弗的 我来告诉你吧
[22:01] Jennifer Riggs was raped. 詹尼弗被人强奸了
[22:03] We found semen on her mattress. We matched the seminal DNA to you. 在她的床垫上我们找到了 一些精液,而DNA和你的是一致
[22:08] That Q-tip down my throat. 怎么搞的
[22:10] I thought you were here finding out what happened to Paige. 我还以为你们是 因佩奇的事情而来
[22:13] – We are. – So what did happen Kevin? 是的 你知道什么情况吗?
[22:16] Did you attack Paige, too? Hell, you’ve been in her room before. 你也侵害了佩奇吗? 你不是以前到过她的房间吗?
[22:20] But, unlike her roommate, 不像她的同房
[22:21] Paige fought back ls that it? 佩奇对你反抗
[22:23] I never touched Paige. I wasn’t even in town. Three ball games in Fresno. 我没有碰过佩奇,我甚至不在镇上 我在外面参加三个比赛
[22:28] We got back yesterday 昨天才回来
[22:29] Check the roster. Ask Coach. 你问问教练吧
[22:32] I will. ^In the meantime, you’re coming with us. 当然了 但你也得跟我们走一趟
[22:34] You’re under arrest 你被捕了
[22:36] for the use of a controlled substance in the sexual assault on Jennifer Riggs 因为你使用 药物来迷奸詹尼弗
[22:40] Wait for me. 等等
[22:48] Another dead end. 又断了线了
[22:50] Yeah, I know. I talked to the coach. Road trip. 我跟教练谈过了 那家伙没撒谎
[22:53] We’re losing her. 又失去线索了
[22:59] And there it is again. 又再次走进死胡同
[23:01] Didn’t that car circle the block six times 那辆汽车不是绕了六圈吗?
[23:04] between 8:20 and 8:40pm? 就在晚上8:20到8:40之间
[23:08] All right. You loop around twice, you’re looking for a parking space. 你在那里停了两次,而且
[23:12] Six times… 是绕了六圈来找地方
[23:13] NlCK: You’re up to no good 真是�r烦
[23:15] Is that something hanging from the rear-view mirror? 在那镜子上面的是什么?
[23:20] Why don’t you zoom in on that? 调整镜头看看
[23:36] You know, it’s easier to get a Masters degree than a parking spot on campus. 要得到停车证明 比得到硕士学位还难
[23:39] Meet with university parking 和大学方面取得联系
[23:41] and cross-reference all silver Volvos. 找到那款银色的轿车
[23:44] – Right. – Oh, and, Nick. 好了 尼克
[23:46] Yeah. 是的
[23:47] – When you find the car… – I know. Check the trunk. 找到那车之后 检查车子
[23:55] Silver Volvo. 银色的轿车
[23:57] University lD. 是学校的车号
[23:59] A world of possibilities reduced to a single car? 这辆汽车可能给 我们解开所有谜底
[24:03] Registered to Robert Woodbury, philosophy professor, tenured. 主人是哲学教授伍德伯里
[24:07] DetaiI’s almost got the latch. 这些就是具体的情况了
[24:31] Nick, tow it to CSl and process. 把这东西拿回去化验
[24:34] Cath… 凯塞林
[24:36] Office hours with the professor. 现在是教授的答疑时间了
[24:38] WOODBURY: Yes 是的
[24:40] I was near the dorm that night. 那天晚上 我确实到过学生宿舍
[24:42] Professor Woodbury, you circled the block six times. 伍德伯里教授 你绕了六圈
[24:48] Let’s start with an easy question. 我们来点简单的问题吧
[24:50] Paige Rycoff is a student of yours? 佩奇是你的学生吗?
[24:52] ^Introduction To Philosophy, yes. 如果说到哲学这一科的话 我是她的老师
[24:54] Amanda 阿曼达
[24:56] Er…I’ll talk to you in a while. After class. 等下我会找你的
[25:01] CATHERlNE: Cute 挺可爱的女孩
[25:03] Let me guess. C student? 佩奇是那种不用功的学生?
[25:06] Not if I can help it. 不是的
[25:08] CATHERlNE: And what kind of student was Paige? 那佩奇是什么样的学生呢?
[25:12] WOODBURY: She was a very bright young woman 她挺聪明的
[25:17] “Some circumstantial evidence is very strong. 意外得到的证据 确实很有说服力
[25:21] As when you find a trout in the milk.” 就像你在牛奶 当中找到硬物一样
[25:24] Henry David Thoreau. 是亨利时期的东西
[25:26] But that’s just broken pottery. 那只是碎片而已
[25:28] My perception? 我的猜测是
[25:30] Sign of struggle. 这是争执的痕迹
[25:35] OK look It’s been six days 好了,到现在已经是6天了
[25:37] ^If you have a legitimate reason for being outside of her dorm, tell us. 你到她的宿舍外面,如果是有 什么合理的原因的话,告诉我们
[25:41] ^If you have an illegitimate reason, tell us that. 如果有什么不合理的原因的话 也告诉我们吧
[25:44] Tell us something, so we can move forward. 让我们的调查得已继续
[25:50] Again, my perception? 我的猜想?
[25:52] Silence confirms guilt. 沉默就是认罪
[25:56] We found you. We will find what you’re hiding. 我们既然找到了你 就能找出你所作所为
[25:59] I’m married. 我有家室
[26:01] Yep. The ring indicates that. 是的,你的结婚戒指 说明了这点
[26:03] Your car’s going to the Crime Lab. We’ll need to search your home. 我们要带走你的车子 而且我们会搜查你的房子
[26:06] She was never in my car, or in my house. 我没有到过我的车子 也没到过我的家
[26:08] Where has she been? 那她到那里了?
[26:10] Here. That’s how the vase broke, because we were… 这个破碎的花瓶,是因为…
[26:13] Physical. 一些身体上的接触
[26:14] Amorous. 我们爱抚了
[26:16] Oh so you cared about her? 你还挺关心她的
[26:18] But not enough to come forward. 那也不能说明你清白
[26:19] And tell you what? 要我怎么说?
[26:21] That I cheat on my wife? 说我背着妻子偷情?
[26:23] With my student who is missing? 之后我的学生就失踪了?
[26:25] And I have absolutely no information. 而我就什么都不知道
[26:28] ^If it was important enough for you to hide, it’s important enough for us to know. 如果你觉得隐藏事实是必要的 那我们要知道真相更是必要
[26:34] Any idea where she might be? 知道她在那里吗?
[26:36] No went to the dorm 我没有到她寝室
[26:38] I did. I went to… Maybe to stop her, maybe to say goodbye one last time. 我只是想去阻止她 又或者去跟他道别
[26:42] At the very least, I wanted to see her. 去只是想见见她而已
[26:46] But she never came down. 但她没有下楼
[26:48] Let’s take a ride in the black and white. 我们还是到警局再说吧
[26:52] Can I meet you there? 能在楼下等我吗?
[26:54] I’m not going anywhere 我不会逃的
[26:56] ^I…just need a little time to explain all this. 我需要时间来解释
[27:00] To my wife. 向我妻子解释
[27:01] No, I understand. I’ll send an officer with you, just in case. 我明白 我会派一名警员和你一起的
[27:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:31] Medulla, cuticle and cortex are a visual match to the hairs I pulled from Paige Rycoff’s brush. 这头发和佩奇的是一样的
[27:37] The roots have skin tags. 根部还有毛囊
[27:41] Means hairs were ripped out. 说明这是直接拔下来的
[27:42] Ow! 噢
[27:45] Too bad this doesn’t get us any closer to finding Paige. 没能找到更好的线索 这是糟糕
[27:48] She was in his car. It gets us closer to our suspect. 佩奇曾经来过
[27:53] BRASS: Let me remind you you have the right to counsel 我提醒你,你有权沉默
[27:57] I don’t need counsel. 我没有必要沉默
[27:58] The only person I was hiding from was my wife. 我唯一隐瞒的人是我妻子
[28:01] She knows everything now. 现在她什么都知道了
[28:03] So, ask your questions. 你想知道什么就问吧
[28:06] We found some of Paige’s hair in your car. 我们在你的车子上 发现了佩奇的头发
[28:09] That’s impossible, because she’s never been in my car. Are you sure it was hers? 不可能,她没有上过我的汽车 你肯定头发是她的吗?
[28:14] Do you mean will it stand up in court? Yes, it will. 你要在法庭上才承认吗? 有机会的
[28:18] Maybe it was on my sweater or something. 或许是我的毛衣 或者其他东西的毛线
[28:20] Four strands of hair, 那四根头发
[28:21] pulled out by the root, 都是连根被拔出来的
[28:23] on the passenger’s headrest. 就在乘客椅子的靠背上
[28:27] Erm… 嗯…
[28:30] How about this one? 还有一件事情
[28:31] A phone call made from your house to Paige’s dorm room, 就在她失踪的那一天
[28:34] the day she disappeared. 你家的电话给 佩奇的宿舍拨了号
[28:35] I only use my cellphone when I call her, 我只用手机来联系她
[28:38] not my office, not my home. 不会用办公室的 电话和家里的电话
[28:40] 12:16pm. Four minutes long. 是中午12:16的电话,四分钟长
[28:47] Faculty lunch. 那个时候我在吃午饭
[28:49] That day, 12 to 2. Every department head. 那天中午一直到下午两点 所有系主任都在一起
[28:52] And it will stand up in court. 这也要法庭上去证实
[28:56] Professor Woodbury, does your wife work? 伍德伯里教授 你的妻子工作吗?
[28:59] No. 不
[29:04] No. 不
[29:09] So, are you home during the day? 白天的时候你也在家?
[29:11] Sometimes. 有时候
[29:13] Were you home around 12 o’clock on the day Paige Rycoff disappeared? 佩奇失踪那天中午你在家吗?
[29:16] I don’t remember. 不是记得很清楚
[29:17] Sharon, someone called Paige from the house, and it wasn’t me. 有人从家里给佩奇 打了个电话,但不是我打的
[29:21] Mrs Woodbury, do you have the keys to your husband’s car? 伍德伯里太太 你有丈夫车子的钥匙吗?
[29:25] We share it. It’s our car. 当然有
[29:27] How long have you known? 你知道这事有多久了?
[29:29] About this one or all the others? 你是说这个学生的私情 还是其他学生的私情?
[29:32] I knew that she was different. 我只知道这次的 这名学生比较特别
[29:34] I wasn’t about to let some kid walk away with my marriage, 我不想让一些小孩子 来破坏我的婚姻
[29:37] so I called her up. 所有就给她电话
[29:39] Took her for a ride. 载她兜兜风
[29:40] Explained the facts of life to her Wife three kids 向她解释我们家里有三个孩子
[29:43] mortgage. 还要贷款
[29:45] She said that it was over. 她答应结束这些事情
[29:47] She was going home. Didn’t say why. I didn’t ask. 她说要回家去 我没有问为什么
[29:51] Mrs Woodbury, I think you’re leaving something out. 伍德伯里太太 你是否漏掉了一些东西?
[29:56] They found Paige’s hair in the car. And they think… 他们发现了车子里面有 佩奇的头发,他们认为…
[30:02] Did you attack her? 你伤害了她?
[30:04] No. 不
[30:06] I wanted to. 我要想
[30:08] almost did 但我控制住自己
[30:10] She went to get out of the car 她想离开车子
[30:12] You are 18. What the hell do you know about love? 你才18岁 你知道爱情为何物吗?
[30:16] I don’t need to take this. 我才不管这套
[30:17] Ow! 噢
[30:20] stopped her 我阻止了她
[30:22] Apologised. We talked. 向她道歉,然后就聊了一会
[30:25] And I dropped her off. 接着把她送回来
[30:27] (Cellphone rings)
[30:29] Excuse me. 抱歉
[30:30] Grissom 格里森
[30:38] – So, is it her? WARRlCK: I don’t know. I just got here myself. 是她吗? 不知道
[30:42] Some homeless guy, searching for hidden treasure, finds a body. 一些流浪汉发现了 一具尸体
[30:46] PD’s here on the scene. They got first looks. 警察在那边 他们首先到达现场
[30:54] Right there. 就在那里
[31:21] I’ve seen things like this before, when I worked in Arlington, Virginia. 我以前就见过这种场面
[31:24] Every winter, homeless trying to stay warm. 每个冬天,流浪汉们 都要找个地方取暖
[31:27] Take a nap in a dumpster, wake up in a garbage compacter, mulch. 到垃圾堆里面找一床毯子 然后到这地方取暖
[31:31] We searched the trash chute at the dorm. 我们搜查过寝室的垃圾通道的
[31:33] It was clean. There was no reason to check the dumpster. 那里很干净 所以就没有检查垃圾箱了
[31:36] So, you’re saying she was killed by the compacter? Crushed to death? 你的意思是说她在 垃圾箱周围被杀害?
[31:40] No, she was crushed post mortem. 她是被压死的
[31:42] And you know this now? 知道怎么样吗?
[31:45] Tissue in the extremities was yellow and dry. 这部分的组织是变黄了 而且干涩
[31:50] It means 就是说
[31:51] blood wasn’t pumping through her veins when she went through that compacter. 血液没有从血管流过 而这个时候她刚好在垃圾堆旁边
[31:55] So, what did kill her? 那凶手是谁?
[31:56] Massive internal bleeding. Her spleen ruptured. 内出血
[32:00] From what? 那个部位?
[32:01] Blunt force trauma. 外力很大
[32:02] – Point of impact? – Ribcage. 那个地方? 腹部
[32:05] Ribs weren’t crushed. They sustained a single blow. 但肋骨没有断裂 血液还是流过了
[32:11] – Type of weapon? – Er, no idea. 什么利器? 不知道
[32:13] I still have to straighten her out. 还需要证实
[32:15] Truth? I may never know. 这是否是真相,还要证实
[32:16] Now what? 现在怎么办?
[32:18] Well, you followed a lead. lt went cold. 你报以希望的线索 不灵光之后
[32:21] Now it’s hot again. 现在又给你希望了
[32:34] Found some blood. 我们发现了一些血液
[32:40] SARA: Yeah Not much but enough to work with 虽然不多 但也足够用来化验了
[32:43] OK. Photograph it, swab it. Let’s get it back to the lab. 好的,在这里拍些照片吧 我们把它带回化验室吧
[32:46] ^If it’s hers, maybe that’s why the scent dogs lost their trail. 如果是受害者的血液 那就怪不得警犬不能分辩了
[32:50] The odour from the dumpster threw them off. 这垃圾堆的气味 使他们迷惑了
[32:52] I think I got something. Check this out. The whole dumpster’s beat to hell. 我找到了点东西 这垃圾桶真是恶心极了
[32:56] This one spot’s fresh. 这一块东西很新鲜
[33:02] Nick’s right. Vehicle paint chips, 尼克说得对 这是汽车的油漆
[33:04] metal flecks in the colour coat. 这是从汽车上碰撞而来的
[33:06] Matching chips on the ground. 然后有部分油漆还掉到地上
[33:08] Still, there’s no reason to think the paint transfer is connected to Paige. 但这油漆和佩奇 有什么关系呢?
[33:13] No reason to think it’s not. 也不能这样说?
[33:14] NlCK: Possibly a hit-and-run 很可能又是那种让人 欢喜一阵的东西而已
[33:16] Means the vehicle had a high ground clearance. Maybe an SUV. 说明那汽车以高速行驶
[33:19] It would explain the blunt force trauma. 这可能就说明了 那对佩奇来说致命的外力
[33:22] Point of impact was her abdomen. 对她腹部造成的伤害
[33:34] Driver tossed her in the dumpster to hide his crime. 然后司机就把他给藏到 垃圾桶来掩饰罪行
[33:37] Or her crime. 或者是她的罪行
[33:39] – Mrs Woodbury. – She’s still a viable suspect. 伍德伯里夫人呢 她依然可疑
[33:42] But with a silver car. 但那一辆银色的车子
[33:44] She could have rented, borrowed it from a friend. 她可以向别人借的 或者租的都可以
[33:47] – Still, why was Paige even down here? – Let’s stick to the how. The why is for later. 那为什么佩奇要到这来? 我 们来
[33:54] The car that impacted the dumpster was originally white, 撞击垃圾桶的汽车是白色的
[33:57] then painted red, and now it’s black. 下一层是红色,接着就是黑色
[33:59] NlCK: With two coats of primer between each job 这是油漆工艺的特色
[34:02] Quality work, probably a dealership. 很多厂商都是这样处理的
[34:04] Every paint has a unique light-absorption rate. We lD the paint, we get to the car. 每一层油漆都有特别的码率,如果 我们能找出来,就能确定那款汽车
[34:08] Really? 是吗?
[34:12] NlCK: Cherokee ’89 or ’90 切诺基牌吉普车 89或者90年产的
[34:14] Three paint jobs a factory stock 一般有三层油漆
[34:17] Stone white, flame red, and there’s your midnight black. 外层白色,接着是红色 然后是黑色
[34:22] Well, this narrows our scope. Call Brass. 这缩小了我们的范围 给布拉斯打个电话
[34:25] Done. 好了
[34:26] An hour ago. 一个小时之前
[34:31] WARRlCK: Where you been? 你到那里去了?
[34:33] I can’t be everywhere, and they banned human cloning. 没有到什么地方去,忙着呢
[34:36] I just left Sanders. The blood from the dumpster matches Paige. 我从试验室回来 发现那血是佩奇的
[34:40] Hey. Brass just called. He’s down at PD. Paint to car, car to driver. 布拉斯打电话过来,现在在警局 根据油漆找到了汽车,然后找到了
[34:45] Suspect’s down there. He’s waiting for you. 嫌疑人在那边,等着我们
[34:54] Expectant father. 快要做父亲了
[34:56] Yeah, my wife’s pregnant. Almost nine months. 是的,我妻子怀孕了 快九个月了
[34:59] She beeped me 她给我传呼
[35:01] I was trying to get home. I couldn’t believe the traffic. 我赶回家.就碰上意外了
[35:04] Do you always drive through campus? 你总是穿过校园回家的吗?
[35:06] We live on the other side of Fraternity Row. It’s a straight shot from my office, 我们就住在校园的那边 所以穿过校园是捷径
[35:11] but when I get to the freshman dorm, nothing’s moving. 我经过新生宿舍的时候 也没有什么异常
[35:14] What time was this? 那是什么时候?
[35:15] Around 8:30, I guess. 大概晚上8:30分吧
[35:19] – So, you took a short cut? – Yeah. 你就走了这捷径? 是的
[35:22] I thought I was having a baby, so I gunned it down the alley. 我想我快要做父亲了 所以很着急
[35:25] Then what happened? 那发生了什么事情?
[35:27] I veered to avoid the parked van. 我要避开一辆停泊 在那里的货车
[35:29] It was wet. 当时路面很湿
[35:31] I swiped the dumpster. 我就撞到了垃圾桶了
[35:41] ^If I’d hit a car, 如果我撞到汽车了
[35:42] I would have stopped. lt… 我会停下来的
[35:44] It was just a dumpster. 但那只是一共垃圾桶
[35:46] Paint transfer’s green, just like the dumpster. 然后我的车上就沾上了 垃圾桶的绿颜色
[35:49] It doesn’t mean he didn’t also hit a body. 那也不是说你撞到人了
[35:51] We have sprayed, UV’d… 我们检查过了
[35:54] No hair, no fibres, no blood anywhere. 他的车上没有毛发 没有纤维,没有血污
[35:58] It was a clean strike against the dumpster. 真的只是撞着了垃圾桶
[36:04] Your guy didn’t hit Paige. 你没有撞倒佩奇
[36:06] And we’ve chased another lead to a dead end. 我们跟踪的这根线索又断了
[36:10] We still have Mrs Woodbury. 我们还有伍德伯里太太
[36:11] – Or her husband. WARRlCK: Oh we got tons of motive 或者她丈夫 现在似乎谁都有动机
[36:15] Not a stitch of evidence. 但什么证据都没有
[36:17] HL Mencken once said 前人说
[36:19] “There’s an easy solution to every human problem. 人类的问题有几个解决方式
[36:22] Neat, plausible… 正确的,似是而非的
[36:23] and wrong.” 或者是错误的
[36:25] So if the solution to our problem 但对我们的问题来说
[36:28] is not neat plausible 就不是似是而非
[36:30] and wrong, 或者错误
[36:32] then it could be messy, unlikely… 很可能是凌乱的
[36:35] and right. 或者正确的
[36:36] Right? 对吗?
[36:39] A butterfly flaps its wings in Brazil, we get a hurricane off Florida. 巴西的蝴蝶振动翅膀 弗罗里达就要刮台风了
[36:43] – Chaos theory – Here we go. 这叫做混沌原理 走吧
[36:45] Random events. The wholesale rejection of linear thought. 一系列的普通事件 一直在阻碍我们的思绪
[36:49] Physics meets philosophy. 这就是行为对心里的影响
[36:51] ^If we apply it to Paige Rycoff 然后在佩奇身上
[36:53] at this particular moment in time, then we can say life is unpredictable. 在这特别的时刻 我们只能说,生命是无常的
[36:58] No-one can predict more than a few seconds into the future. 没有人能预测下几秒 要发生的事情
[37:01] I predict I’ll be standing here one minute from now. 我就预测我要 站在这里几分钟
[37:04] Where are we going with this? 到底发生了什么事情?
[37:06] Paige was in her dorm room, and then ended up in the dumpster. 佩奇曾经在这个房间里面 然后死在垃圾桶
[37:09] Somewhere between the two is our answer. That’s where we’re going. 这两地之间有联系 但到底是什么呢?
[37:13] Coming, Nick? 来吧,尼克?
[37:15] WARRlCK: Nice try Nostradamus 很不错啊
[37:21] Look out the window. 看着窗外
[37:26] What do you see? 看到什么了?
[37:31] Traffic. 车辆
[37:33] My cab’s waiting for me. 出租车在等着我
[37:34] So, what do you do next? 然后呢?
[37:36] Grab my suitcases. 我拿起行李箱
[37:39] Get out of town. 走出去了
[37:40] Stop 停
[37:42] Suitcases never left the room. 行李箱在房间里面
[37:44] You didn’t take them with. 你没有把它们带走
[37:47] I’ve been cleaning all day. 我一直在清洁
[37:49] Cos you want your security deposit back. 所以你想把 你的抵押金也拿回来
[37:51] Yeah, I have to leave the room exactly like I found it. 是的,因为我要彻底离开这里
[37:56] So, what’s missing? 那这里到底丢失了什么?
[37:58] Two box springs, two mattresses, two desks… 两个热水瓶 两个床垫,两把椅子
[38:02] two lamps, two chairs… 两盏台灯,两张椅子
[38:03] two dressers 两个抽屉
[38:07] Trash can? 垃圾袋?
[38:11] And it’s missing. 垃圾袋不见了
[38:13] What’s the last thing you do after you’ve done the cleaning? 你清洁之后通常会做什么?
[38:16] Take out the trash. 倒垃圾
[38:24] Hi. Could I borrow your trash can? 我能借一下你的垃圾袋吗?
[38:27] Paige dumps the trash. Goes back to her room. 佩奇倒垃圾,然后回房间
[38:31] How does she end up in the dumpster? 但为什么会死在垃圾桶?
[38:33] You’re thinking too linear. Chaos theory, remember? Just dump it. 不要想得那样复杂 记住混沌原理了吗?
[38:37] OK. 好的
[38:43] Whoa. 哇
[38:44] Amost took my hand off 几乎要把我的手都割掉了
[38:46] Maybe you’re quicker than Paige was. 或许你的反应比佩奇快
[38:50] Excuse me. 抱歉
[38:51] Could you do me a favour? 能帮我们一个忙吗?
[38:53] We’re doing a little experiment. 我们在做一个小试验
[38:55] Could you count to 100, then drop this can all the way down the chute? 你能数到100 然后把这袋子丢下去吗?
[38:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:00] Watch your fingers. 小心你的手指
[39:07] (Thud)
[39:09] CATHERlNE: What the hell is going on? 到底发生什么事了?
[39:11] There is a busted spring in the chute. 从管道那里掉下来一个水壶
[39:15] Oh, yeah, I had to prop that open when Catherine rappelled down. 是我打开那盖子,然后 凯塞林才可以把它丢下来的
[39:19] Relevance? 这有什么关系?
[39:21] The trash can was missing from Paige’s room. 佩奇房间的垃圾袋不见了
[39:24] You think she accidentally dropped it down the chute? 你以为她是 故意丢到这里的吗?
[39:27] But how did she end up in the dumpster? 但为什么会死在这里呢?
[39:29] She wanted her security deposit back. 她想拿回自己的财物保证金
[39:31] – There’s no easy access here. – Right 但钱是不在垃圾堆里面的啊 对
[39:34] So… 所以…
[39:36] she had to improvise. 这些事情都是临时发生的
[39:40] – Excuse me. – Oh, please. 抱歉请
[39:44] This happened to me once before, with a set of keys. 我也发生过这样的事情 我的钥匙不小心丢到了垃圾桶
[39:46] Eddie and I had this huge blow-out. 然后我和男朋友就来翻垃圾
[39:49] He threw my keys in the trash. 他把我的钥匙不小心 弄到垃圾里面了
[39:51] All right. So, Paige leans over… and reaches for the trash can. 好了,这样佩奇就过来这边 在这里找钥匙
[39:56] But just then, here comes Mark Doyle. 这个时候,马克来了
[40:19] Aaargh! 啊
[40:30] Let me get this straight. You’re saying a confluence of unrelated, unfortunate events 说得明白一点 就是一系列的无关的不幸事故
[40:35] conspired…to kill my daughter? 杀掉了我的女儿?
[40:38] Yes. 是的
[40:41] No no no 不
[40:42] Somebody is responsible. 背后肯定有人的
[40:43] Mrs Rycoff 瑞科夫先生
[40:46] there is no-one guilty of this. 这案子当中 没有人是有罪的
[40:48] Because you say so? 就因为你这样说?
[40:51] Because the evidence says so. 是因为事实这样
[40:53] We’ll hire an investigator. As many as necessary. Someone killed Paige. 我们会聘请侦探 把凶手找出来
[40:57] And my wife and I won’t rest until every question is answered. 除非水落石出 否则我们是不会放弃的
[41:04] We told them what happened. 我告诉他们事实
[41:06] Yeah, but we didn’t give them what they needed. 是的,但这给不了 他们所需要的东西
[41:09] Some closure. 到此为止吧
[41:13] Truth brings closure. 真相就是这样
[41:16] Not always. 但也不一定
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme