Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:44] (Dogs yelp)
[00:45] Hey! 嘿!
[00:47] How’d you guys get out? 你们怎么溜出来?
[00:53] (Barking)
[01:03] (Dogs bark and whine)
[01:11] What’s the matter, boys? 到底怎么了?
[01:14] Whoa, take it easy! 放松点!
[01:16] Hey! 嘿!
[01:36] – Thanks. – Sure. 谢谢 好的
[01:38] Uh-uh. 嗯
[01:42] Have you been inside? 到里面检查过了吗?
[01:45] What have you got? 有什么发现?
[01:56] There you go, Detective. 给你的,探长
[01:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[01:59] Little tired this morning. Pulling a double. 今天早上大家都有点累了 我们得快点才行
[02:02] Yeah. Join the club. 好的,我马上帮忙
[02:05] Good morning, Catherine. 早上好,凯塞林
[02:07] Good morning, Gil. 早上好,吉尔
[02:11] So this is Tony Braun’s house. 这里的主人是托尼.布朗
[02:13] CATHERlNE: Son of Sam Braun 他是萨姆.布朗的儿子
[02:15] GRlSSOM: He was Steve Wynn before Steve Wynn 他们父子长得可真相像
[02:18] You bet your ass. Sam came to Vegas when Vegas was dying. 当然了,爸爸萨姆在维加斯赌博业 不景气的时候来这里碰运气
[02:22] Built three casinos in a year. 一年之内就建立了三个赌场
[02:25] Had ties to Bugsy Siegel. 他和伯斯.席格有联系
[02:31] Wish I had Tony Braun’s gardener working for me. 我也希望雇佣 托尼.布朗的园丁给我工作
[02:33] Guy sniffed it out from the jump. 他一下车就发现情况不对了
[02:35] Blinds were drawn shut, side gate unlocked, 百叶窗给拉了下来 侧门没上锁
[02:38] dogs let out 狗儿到处跑
[02:39] A plus B plus C 情况A加上情况B加上情况C
[02:41] equals 911. 那园丁马上就知道发生了 “恐怖袭击”[谋杀]了
[02:54] All seems very neat and peaceful, doesn’t it? 现场显得非常干净整洁 不是吗?
[03:01] Chasing the dragon. 开始追查凶手吧
[03:04] Pinch of H, heat the foil, inhale the fumes. 毒品是八级的纯度 加热之后吸进鼻子
[03:11] With a Xanax back. 还有一个“佳静安定” [具有镇静催眠作用]的瓶子
[03:15] 100 pills, 一百颗的剂量
[03:17] prescription filled yesterday. 昨天医生开的药方
[03:20] So the rumours about old Tony boy are true? 看来关于托尼 这家伙的传闻都是真的
[03:22] Drug overdose? 他是一位滥用药物的人?
[03:24] It sure seems that way. 这样推理 他当然是这样的人
[03:27] ^If only life were that simple. 但愿案情就这样简单 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁? 你是谁?
[04:11] SARA: Elght rolls two copies Case is hot Put a rush on lt 拍摄了八份胶卷,做了两份报告 趁证据没有消失之前得快点行动
[04:13] OK. 好的
[04:28] SARA: Lose an earring? 是谁的耳环呢?
[04:32] Looks like somebody did. 似乎是某人 “不小心”给弄丢了
[04:39] He’s got adhesive residue on his wrists. 他的手腕上 残余了一些胶沾
[04:42] He was restrained. Some sort of tape. 曾经有人用胶带 把他给绑起来了
[04:45] – That would be the obvious. – He had company. 这一点很容易判断 看来受害者有访客来过
[04:47] Welcome? 是热情的朋友?
[04:49] Or unwelcome? 还是不速之客?
[04:50] Where’s the purge? Car blows its engine, there’s an oil leak. 他排出的废物在那?汽车漏汽油 我们也能从引擎异常得出判断啊
[04:54] Guy OD’s, where’s the body fluid? Urine, vomit, excrement? 这家伙吸毒过量,体液都排到那? 尿啊,呕吐物啊还有大便什么的
[04:57] Did somebody clean him up? 有人“帮”他清理过?
[05:03] SARA: lnteresting lovebites on chest. 胸前还有一些“爱的伤口”
[05:06] Curious, isn’t it? 很奇怪,是吗?
[05:11] And he’s posed. 凶手作案之后把 他摆放成这样的姿势
[05:15] When did you know this was a homicide? 你什么时候判断 这是一起自杀的案件?
[05:17] – lnitially? – Yeah. 开始的时候? 是的
[05:18] When I saw the TV on. 当时我看到电视机是打开的
[05:24] (Dog barks)
[05:28] I’ll tell you one thing. lf those were my dogs, I wouldn’t be leaving this gate open. 如果我养着这些可爱的小狗 我就不会打开门让他们到处跑
[05:32] Yeah, a dog owner on heroin. How responsible can he be? 是的,但一位吸毒的主人 那里有什么责任心的呢?
[05:35] The gardener said it’s the first time in five years that he found this gate unlocked. 园丁说,五年以来 他是第一次看到这门就这样敞开
[05:40] What’s so different about this morning? 今早怎么会发生 这样异常的事情?
[05:42] The last morning of Tony Braun’s life? 就在这个早上 托尼送命了,不是吗?
[05:45] Either somebody in the house opened it, or somebody had a key, 凶手要不从里面走出来 要不是有钥匙
[05:49] because this lock hasn’t been forced. 这锁可是没有 遭到任何的破坏
[05:51] There’s no pry marks, no metal shavings. 没有什么裂痕 也没有什么金属刮伤的痕迹
[05:53] So, why was the gate open? 但这门为什么会被打开?
[05:57] WARRlCK: A heroin addict’s confetti. 看看这位吸毒者的收藏
[06:00] Nothing like going on a binge. 简直可以开一个舞会
[06:12] This is black tar heroin. 这是一种黑焦油海洛因
[06:15] It’s the difference between a Cadillac and a Pinto. 和卡迪拉克海洛因和 杂牌的海洛因不同
[06:17] – How would you know? – It’s my job. 你怎么知道? 我平时就是处理这些东西的
[06:21] I count at least six balloons, and that’s just in the bedroom. 我发现了至少六包毒品 而且只是在洗澡间那里发现的
[06:24] The dealer must have come down the chimney. 卖毒品的人肯定 是从烟囱爬下来的
[06:26] It’s like Christmas in July here. 不然不会像圣诞老人那样慷慨
[06:31] Not that Braun even needed any more drugs. 看来这位布朗先生不单止吸毒
[06:33] Looks like the guy had a pill for everything. 而且什么药丸都有一些
[06:36] Can you get a print off those balloons? 能从那些药袋上 查出些指纹吗?
[06:39] I can get a print off air. 这里连空气都充满了嫌疑
[06:45] Any luck? 有什么发现?
[06:46] I’ve gone through every garbage can in the house. 我已经把房间 里面的垃圾袋都检查过了
[06:48] – What about the cans outside? – First thing I checked. Zip. 那屋外的袋子呢? 早就检查了,而且封了起来
[07:23] (Barking)
[07:54] Hey, doc. 怎么了,医生
[07:57] Leg fell asleep. 我这条腿要休息一下
[08:01] I always wondered which one of us coroners would get to carve Tony. 我一直在想,到底那位验尸官 那么幸运能解剖托尼的尸体
[08:08] His lifestyle was no secret. 他的生活不检点人所共知的
[08:10] Sex, drugs and a big bankroll. 性,毒品还有经济上的不检点
[08:13] No needle marks on his arms. 手臂上没有针孔
[08:15] The guy plays golf. Short-sleeved shirts. 这家伙平时打高尔夫 穿的是短袖的衣服
[08:18] Check between the toes, groin area. 已经检查了他的趾头 还有腹股沟等地方
[08:20] Whatever he did went up his nose. 他的鼻腔那里能 显示出他所做的事情
[08:24] Nasal cavity looks like raw hamburger. 鼻腔就像一个 干瘪的汉堡包
[08:30] These abrasions around his mouth? What? 他的嘴边怎么好像 被抓伤了?
[08:34] Hard to shave when you’re stoned? 还是刮胡子时候 留下的伤疤?
[08:35] Or they’re pressure marks. 要不就是有人 压挤过他的嘴部
[08:37] For example, if someone places a pillow or an object 例如有人把枕头或者 其他物体堵住他的嘴巴
[08:40] against someone’s nose and mouth in a struggle. 这样就会把他的 嘴巴和鼻子都给塞住
[08:45] Petechial haemorrhaging 这里都淤伤出血了
[08:46] also suggestive of suffocation. 这里显示出他是窒息而亡的
[08:48] Not always. 但也不一定
[08:51] For as much as pathology’s an absolute science, it isn’t. 病理学上的东西 可是没有绝对的
[08:54] Vessels can rupture under innocent circumstances, such as a violent cough. 即使是剧烈的咳嗽 也会引起血管爆裂死亡
[08:59] These three circular red marks on his chest. 他的胸口上圆圈形状的伤口呢?
[09:03] They’re not bug bites. 不是虫子咬的吧?
[09:04] No neurotoxins present. 也不是神经毒素引致的伤口
[09:08] But that’s not to say 那也不能肯定
[09:09] some overanxious paramedic trying to save a legend’s life didn’t cause them in the moment. 是否有人想杀死这位 仁兄所留下的痕迹
[09:13] CPR wasn’t performed. 心肺测量还没有结果
[09:15] Then I don’t know what they are. 但我暂时不能判断这伤口了
[09:16] It’s hard to OD just inhaling heroin. 滥用药物的人 不单止吸食海洛因
[09:19] I know he was restrained, 我知道他被人捆绑
[09:20] which leads me to believe someone forced him to ingest lethal amounts of heroin and Xanax. 这让我觉得有人把他绑起来后 强迫他吸入过量毒品和镇静剂
[09:29] Excuse me! 让让
[09:31] Yeah, I’ll take care of it. 好的,我会处理的
[09:33] Boy, are you lucky my lawyer’s on a golf course. 我的律师在上高尔夫球课 你这趟可是走运了
[09:35] I’ve been standing out here 我一直站在外面
[09:37] in the heat, for hours, answering these stupid questions. Here’s your answer, OK? 在太阳下数小时,回答你们问题 都给你们答案了,好了吗?
[09:41] This is my house. OK? 这是我的房子
[09:44] This is half my house, anyway. 至少一半的房产是属于我的
[09:46] Who’s this? 这位是谁?
[09:48] BRASS: Braun’s squeeze She’s an ex-stripper – Hey! Hey! 托尼的一位损友 嘿!
[09:51] – Perhaps you met in a professional capacity. JANlNE: These are my things! 或许你该请她到局里面谈谈 这些都是我的东西
[09:54] And uh…where has she been the past 12 hours? 过去的十二小时 她跑到什么地方去了?
[09:57] BRASS: Well let’s see 我们看看
[09:59] JANlNE: Oh my God! – Quote: “Out.” End quote. 噢,天啊 引用当事人的话“外出”
[10:03] BRASS: When Tony’s drug dealer showed up she split She slept at a friend’s 卖毒品给托尼的人一出现 她就走了,到朋友家去过夜
[10:06] She didn’t like the way Tony acted when he was cruising on magic carpets. 她不喜欢托尼吸毒之后 神游的那种行径
[10:10] Listen. 听着
[10:12] ^If anything is missing from here, I’m gonna add you to my lawyer’s To Sue list. 如果这里的东西丢掉了 我会考虑把你们也给起诉的
[10:15] Why don’t you just put the camera away 在你被拘捕之前
[10:17] before you get arrested? 快点把摄像机给拿走
[10:18] You can’t arrest me in my own house. 在我的房子里面 你怎么能拘捕我?
[10:21] Right now, your house is our crime scene. 你的房子现在是犯罪现场
[10:23] Uh… 嗯…
[10:25] We can do whatever we want. 我们想怎么样就怎么样
[10:27] That includes fingerprinting you. 而且还可以印上你的指纹
[10:29] Why? Didn’t do anything. 为什么?我可是清白的
[10:32] – Thumb to pinkie. – Oh, look… 把拇指拿出来 噢…
[10:35] I just lost my boyfriend, OK? You’re a woman. I’m just looking out for my end here. 我男朋友刚刚去世,你也是女人 你该知道我要为生计奔波了
[10:40] You know? 你懂吗?
[10:42] Things start to disappear… 财产要被人拿走了…
[10:44] ^If Tony were here, he’d tell you himself. “Just make sure Janine’s taken care of.” 如果托尼还在世 他会亲自告诉你,“要照顾好珍妮”
[10:48] That’s a lawyer’s call. 是律师的电话
[10:50] Hey, I’m in the will. 嘿,遗嘱上也有我的一份的
[10:52] Of course you are. 当然
[11:01] Can I help you? 有什么需要帮忙的吗?
[11:02] – ls Sam Braun in? – He’s not seeing anyone today. 请问萨姆先生在吗? 他今天不想见任何人
[11:05] Would you let him know that Catherine Willows is here to see him? 你就告诉他是 凯塞林.维乐丝来找他
[11:15] Just one second, please. 请稍等
[11:28] Mugs? 去喝杯茶吧?
[11:41] I remember the first time I saw you. 我还记得第一次 见到你的情景
[11:43] You didn’t have any clothes on. 当时的你一丝不挂,尚在襁褓
[11:45] Yeah, well, that was a long time ago. 都是很久远的事情了
[11:47] I would have taken you home right then if I could have. 如果当时把给收养了多好
[11:52] I know, but you were married, and I was a baby. 但当时你已经有家室了 而且我还只是婴儿
[11:55] It would have never worked. 那样做也无济于事
[11:58] Hey, Sam, how are you holding up? 你近来怎么样了?
[12:01] Hey, Dad! 爸爸!
[12:02] I got the press clogging up valet. Should I call security, just handle it, or what? 外面有大批的记者在纠缠 我该叫保安吗?
[12:06] I’ll take care of it. 我会处理的
[12:07] You go back to the pit. Make sure nobody’s robbing us blind. 你回去吧,不要让人 骚扰我们就可以了
[12:13] You know, 你知道吗?
[12:15] back in…uh…in ’67, 在67年的时候
[12:19] I was in my 20s, 我才20多岁
[12:21] and I was drinking in a dive in downtown Buffalo. 当时我在一座名叫 “水牛”的酒吧那里混
[12:25] At the end of the bar was this pro quarterback, drinking double Scotches two at a time, 就在酒吧角落,坐着一位出色 四分位,他一次喝两杯苏格兰酒
[12:29] midnight to seven in the morning. 可以一直喝酒到天明
[12:31] It’s Sunday. Game day, mind you. 然后是星期天 那天可以打球来赌博
[12:34] So you know what I did? 你知道我的这些故事吗?
[12:36] Called my bookie, bet against him. 把我的赌友叫过来 然后和他一起豪赌
[12:39] Guess what. 然后呢
[12:42] I’ll be damned if he didn’t throw six touchdown passes. 如果他不能投中六个入球 我就会输掉比赛
[12:45] Yeah. Sounds like Tony. 你们父子说话还真像
[12:50] You know, even when Tony was juicing, 你知道吗? 即使托尼喝醉酒了
[12:54] he could run circles round these college Harvard types. 他还可以把那些 哈佛的小子给比下去
[13:00] And I’m not saying that just cos he was my kid. 我那样说不是 因为他是我儿子
[13:03] Tony was the best damn casino exec this town has ever seen. 他是这里最出色的赌徒
[13:09] Just between you and me, 我跟你说老实话
[13:13] I couldn’t hold a candle to him. 我真是不忍心 去参加他的葬礼
[13:17] And now he’s dead. 现在,他是死了
[13:21] Overdose. 说是过量吸毒
[13:22] Sam, 萨姆
[13:26] the bigger the pedestal, 树大
[13:29] the bigger the target. 就会招风
[13:36] Nobody shoots at that target without going through me. 没有得到我的同意 谁敢动他一根毫毛?
[13:41] Well, that’s business. 那也是
[13:44] What about personal? 他有没有什么个人仇家呢?
[13:49] What do you mean? 你的意思是?
[13:50] Did you ever talk to Tony about any of his girlfriends? 你有跟托尼谈起 他的女朋友吗?
[13:54] Which one? They were all trying to pick the gold out of his teeth. 那一个?她们都是想从 我儿子身上捞好处的
[13:57] Janine Haywood. 珍妮.海伍德
[13:59] She’s the worst. 她是最不知廉耻的一位
[14:02] And he loved her the most. Can you believe it? 但托尼却最喜欢她 真是难以相信
[14:04] Yeah. I do. 我知道
[14:11] ^If I know her type, now that she has the gold, 我知道她是什么货色 即使给了她金子
[14:15] she’ll be going after the silver. 她也会得陇望蜀的
[14:31] (Fizzing)
[15:23] OK. On the left, Braun prints we got from the coroner. 左边的是验尸官给 我们的受害人的指纹
[15:27] And on the right, 右边的呢
[15:29] gold-digger prints I got from Janine Haywood. 是掘金主义者 珍妮.海伍德的指纹
[15:31] Here’s where it gets interesting. I took six prints off this bottle. 有趣的是,我从这瓶子上 得到了六个指纹
[15:34] – And? – They belong to one person. 那么? 都是属于同一个人的
[15:36] Good thing or…bad thing? 好事还是坏事?
[15:39] It’s good if you’re us, 你是我们的拍档 对你来说当然是好事
[15:42] bad if you’re Janine Haywood. 但对珍妮来说就相反了
[15:45] Hm. 嗯
[15:50] – Have you seen Brass? – Not tonight, no. Why? 你见到布拉斯了吗? 今晚没见着,怎么了?
[15:53] Oh… print off air. Orange balloon, cyanoacrylate. Dead bang. Drug dealer. 我调查发现都是一些塑料袋 粘合剂,用完绷带,还要去找毒贩
[16:00] Ooh! Ooh! Watch it! Evidence. 小心,这些可是证据
[16:02] – Where’d you get it? – Cracker box. 那来的? 饼干盒里面找来的
[16:03] It was all stuck together. I don’t want to ruin any potential prints, 都粘到一起了 我可不想毁掉里面的指纹
[16:07] but I saw this TV dinner commercial, and it hit me. 我今天看电视广告时 灵感出现了
[16:10] I’m gonna put it in the freezer. 我要把这东西放到 冷藏室检验一下
[16:14] – Did you try this coffee? – Mm-mm. 尝过这咖啡了吗? 嗯
[16:17] The last cup I had tasted like motor oil. 我刚才喝的 那杯像汽油一样
[16:19] Oh, don’t touch it! That’s my pot! 不要碰!那是我的
[16:22] Your pot? 你的咖啡?
[16:24] Yeah, you know, for my own private stash. 是的,是我私人的存货
[16:26] Blue Hawaiian. 是我的蓝色夏威夷咖啡
[16:28] $40 a pound, only grown a couple of times a year on the Big lsland, 每磅40美元的 一年当中产量很少的
[16:30] hand-picked to perfection. 都是采用人手采摘
[16:32] Good. You’re using my water, so I guess that makes it community coffee. 很好,你使用的是我的水 所以这咖啡要共用
[16:36] You want a cup, Nick? 要一杯吗,尼克?
[16:37] No. Thanks. 不要了,谢谢
[16:38] – What’s the matter with your leg? – I don’t know, man. 你的腿怎么了? 不知道啊
[16:41] Something back at that house must have bitten me. 那房子里面有东西咬了我一下
[16:43] Oh, is that alcohol on a bug bite? 要用酒精来涂抹吗?
[16:47] Like butter on burns, man. Wives’ tale. 就像用牛油来 治疗烧伤一样?
[16:50] This guy told me to put haemorrhoid cream on my acne. 有人说要用痔疮膏来涂抹
[16:52] It worked, didn’t it? 有效吗?
[16:58] This is pretty good. 这咖啡不错
[17:01] Let me see the bite before you get gangrene. 趁还没有腐烂 我可以看看吗?
[17:04] – Chigger bite. – Yeah? 是沙蚤叮咬的 什么?
[17:06] Probably picked it up in the ferns in Braun’s back yard. 可能是在布朗 后院那里给咬了
[17:09] See if Catherine’s got clear nail polish. ^It’ll seal it off, keep it from itching. 看看凯塞林那里有没有 消毒的药膏,可以防止伤口发痒
[17:14] – What happened with that doggy door? – Something two-legged went through it. 那扇狗门怎么样了? 有时候人是可以爬进去的
[17:17] We got mostly partials. The Print Lab’s working on it. 我们得到了一些指纹 化验科那边在化验
[17:20] Be sure to check it against Janine Haywood’s prints. 一定要测试一下 珍妮.海伍德的指纹
[17:24] Braun’s stomach contents. 只是受害者的胃液
[17:27] No food, plenty of drugs. 没有事物,只有药物
[17:29] – Xanax? – And heroin. 是镇静剂吗? 还有海洛因
[17:31] I thought he inhaled it. 他是吸食药物的吧
[17:33] – lnhaled and ingested. – He ate it? 吸食而且吞食了 他用口来吃吗?
[17:35] Got there somehow. 似乎是这样
[17:37] – Where are all the undissolved pills? – Didn’t find any. 那应该有未融解的药丸啊? 里面却没有
[17:41] Most ODs die before digestion’s complete, right? 大部分的吸毒者都是在药丸 没有完全融解之前死去的,是吗?
[17:43] It’s my guess someone mashed up the Xanax, dissolved them in red wine, which I did find. 我猜测是有人把那些镇静剂 给捣烂了,然后放到红酒里面去
[17:48] OK. So what do we know that we can write home about? 那这就不是 自杀案件那么简单了
[17:52] Well, Braun was a heroin addict, using heavy just before he died, 布朗是海洛因吸毒者 在死之前吸食了过量的毒品
[17:55] which means he was probably meek as a lamb. 那就是说他吸毒之后应该是 没有什么反抗外界的能力的
[17:58] It wouldn’t have taken much to bind his hands with duct tape. 那就是说没有必要 用封箱带把他给捆住
[18:01] And make him drink hemlock. 然后让他喝掉那些毒药
[18:03] It’s a lot easier 这样来杀他就容易多了
[18:05] to pour liquid down a guy’s throat than it is to make him swallow 100 pills. 只需要把掺有药物的酒让他给喝 就没有必要让他吞食100颗药丸
[18:08] It wasn’t 100 pills. 没有100颗那么多
[18:10] – How many? – Educated, unofficial guess, 那是多少? 官方保守估计是
[18:12] no more than 50. 不超过50颗
[18:19] Based on your pupes, I could take you in now. 看你的样子 我都可以把你带回警署了
[18:21] Hey, man, I’m in mourning. It’s tears you see. 我刚才太伤心了,这只是眼泪
[18:24] I lost a customer. It’s like losing my job, kind of. 我的顾客跑掉了 我就像失业一般
[18:27] – You’re Braun’s grocery store? – But I deliver. 你在布朗先生那里工作的 是吗?我只负责送货
[18:30] – So when did you last deliver? – The night before he croaked. 你上次送货是什么时候? 就是他受害之前
[18:33] About nine o’clock. Ask his woman. She fine, too. 大约9点吧,他马子也在场
[18:37] She told us, soon as you got there, she left. 她也说到这一点 还说你一到,她就离开了
[18:40] Oh, she didn’t go that fast. 她没有走得那样快
[18:42] I dropped off some balloons, Braun paid me, she gave me a tip. 我拿过去几袋毒品,布朗先生 给我钱,然后她也给我一点小费
[18:45] What, “Shave the soul patch”? 要怯除灵魂的斑点吗?
[18:47] Ha! No. 不是的
[18:50] – 30 Xanadus. – Xanax? 30颗镇静剂 镇静剂?
[18:53] I told you, I dropped them down the bathroom sink. 我都说了,我把那镇静剂 掉到马桶里面了
[18:55] First time I heard that. 你怎么不早说
[18:57] Look, I took two, gave Tony two, 我吃了两颗,给你托尼两颗
[19:01] and I accidentally dropped 15 or 20 down the sink. 然后我不小心把15到 20颗药丸丢到马桶了
[19:04] It was an accident. You know? 完全是意外
[19:06] An accident? 意外?
[19:07] Haven’t you ever spilt a drink? 你也总会不小心给 泼溅掉一些饮料吧?
[19:09] Not lately. We found 50 Xanax in Tony’s stomach. 我们在托尼的尾部发现了 他吸食了50颗镇静剂
[19:13] Don’t pin that on me. I left. 不要那样死死咬定 是我干的,我当时离开了
[19:14] I’ll tell you what you left. Your prints all over the bottle. 我告诉你我们的发现吧 在瓶子上面有你的指纹
[19:17] I went to the pharmacy! Waited in line, 我到药方去,排队等候
[19:20] picked up the prescription, signed for it, 拿处方,然后签名
[19:22] brought it back to the house. 回到住所
[19:24] You know Tony did nothing for himself except work and get high. 托尼只知道吸食和享乐
[19:28] – lt got you a new Mercedes, didn’t it? – Yes, it did. 这样你就可以从他身上 得到好处? 是的
[19:32] ^It’ll buy me the dress for Tony’s funeral too. 那些好处足够让我买 一条裙子来参加托尼的葬礼
[19:35] When you left your half a house, where did you go? 你离开你自己的 半个家之后,到那里去了?
[19:37] – A friend’s. – Well, let’s get her on the line. 到朋友家了 能现在电话找到她吗?
[19:40] She’s out of town. 她不住镇上
[19:41] Let me guess. She’s incommunicado? 那就是说 她是那种行踪飘忽的人?
[19:44] ^If that means you can’t reach her, yeah. 我们确实很难找到她
[19:49] Oh! Mind the dummy. 小心这个人形
[19:52] It’s been 24 minutes, Greg. When’s this thing gonna be done? 都已经24分钟了 还要多久才有结果?
[19:55] Well, with all due respect, sir, it’s not a baked potato. It’s Braun’s blood. 考虑各方面因素,这不像烤土豆 那样简单,这是在化验布朗的血液
[19:59] And with all the impurities in his system, it might take a little extra time. 而且他的血液杂质那么多 需要更长的时间
[20:03] Did I ever tell you I used to live in New York? 我告诉过你 我曾经在纽约居住过吗?
[20:06] Is this gonna be a short story or a novel? 你要简单说几句 还是长篇累牍?
[20:08] (Beeping) – Excuse me. 等等
[20:11] You know, heroin has a nine-minute half-life. After that it metabolises into morphine. 海洛因的半衰期是9分钟 然后变成我们所说的吗啡
[20:16] What’s the 6-MAM count? 那六个MAM是什么意思?
[20:17] 158 nanograms per mil. 显示每毫升含有158个因子
[20:19] Definitely not lethal. 这是不足以致命的
[20:21] The same with Xanax. Quarter-mil tabs, 100 micrograms per litre. 镇静剂一样,四分之一毫升用量 也只是在一升水中含有100个因子
[20:24] Again, not lethal. There’s addicts walking around Times Square with more drugs in their system. 比布朗吃了更多毒品的人 都可以很自在的走过时代广场
[20:30] So Braun should still be walking around. 那就是说当时的 布朗是在到处走动?
[20:35] And the er…point of your New York story was…? 你刚才的纽约故事 说到那里了?
[20:38] Oh, I was just gonna tell you about another way to take heroin. 我只是想告诉你 另一种吸毒的方法
[20:42] A suppository up the coolee. You just stand on your head and let gravity… 你可以使用药栓 然后倒立…
[20:47] Forget it. 算了
[20:56] Braun didn’t die of a drug overdose, accidental or otherwise. 布朗不是出于 吸毒过量而死的
[20:59] I figured. So why did I bring the dummy? 我也猜到了 不然拿这东西过来干嘛?
[21:04] Braun’s shirt. 布朗的衣服
[21:06] Robbins opened him up. His lungs were compressed. 罗宾斯剖开了他 发现他的肺部别人挤压过
[21:09] Remember Burke and Hare, the 19th-century Scottish body snatchers? 还记得十九世纪的两位著名 苏格兰盗尸者伯克和海尔吗?
[21:13] Made a living intoxicating innocent victims and suffocating them, 他们让那些受害者兴奋起来 然后把他们给杀了
[21:16] sold the cadavers to teaching hospitals? 把器官卖给医院
[21:18] Got away with it, too, till a student discovered his fianc’e on a slab. 直到一名学生 发现了他们的秘密
[21:21] Is this part of the Sherlock Holmes Fan Club kit? 又是在福尔摩斯 的书上学到的?
[21:25] Janine Haywood… 珍妮.海伍德
[21:27] said that she left the house when the drug dealer arrived. 她说毒贩子 一到她就离开了
[21:31] I think she came back. 我认为她回来了
[21:32] So Braun would have been on his third or fourth balloon by then? 那个时候,布朗已经吸毒 到了第三到第四包海洛因
[21:37] It would have been easy to tape his wrists, mash up 50 pills… 这样,要把他给绑起来就容易了 接着捣烂50颗…
[21:45] ..force-feed him a Xanax cocktail. 接着用掺有镇静剂的 鸡尾酒来给他喝
[21:47] Everything was going great till the gardener showed up. 所有的一切给让 园丁的出现给破坏了
[21:50] And then I think her plan turned to panic. 她的计划因此流产
[21:53] It takes time to OD. Time Janine didn’t have. 要让人药物过量而死,需要时间 而对珍妮来说,这点时间是不足够
[22:00] Burke would kneel on his victim’s chest, 伯克会跪在受害者的胸部
[22:02] covering his mouth and nostrils. 把受害者的嘴部 和鼻腔堵住
[22:04] When you’re doing drugs, you’re a slob. 磕药之后 人就会觉得神智不清
[22:08] When you’re being manhandled, you’re even sloppier. 而被人绑起来 也不见得会反抗得厉害
[22:12] Like this. 就像这样
[22:21] He was Burked. 他是被人蓄意 用这种方法杀害的
[22:23] (Phone rings)
[22:27] Hello? 你好?
[22:28] BRASS: just outside Blue Diamond – Where? 我们在蓝钻石 那里?
[22:32] Brass? You’re breaking up 布拉斯?你的信号不好?
[22:37] Said he was in Blue Diamond, digging something up. 他说在蓝钻石,在掘东西 水晶 我们状如水晶 噢 如水晶般容易破碎 噢 我只是个可怜人 如果你离开了我 噢
[22:42] (Sirens)
[23:05] Hey! Hey, what’s going on? 嘿!怎么回事?
[23:07] Anybody ever tell you to call before you dig? 你不知道开采之前 要先电话申请的吗?
[23:10] I got permission to be here. 我可是得到允许的
[23:11] BRASS: Oh ls that right? 怎么了?
[23:13] From who? A dead man? 谁的允许?死人的允许?
[23:16] You got a name? 你叫什么名字?
[23:18] My name’s Curt Ritten. Look, Tony Braun? 我叫做库尔特.雷特
[23:20] He was a friend of mine rlght? 托尼是我的朋友
[23:22] This is his property. 这是他的财产
[23:23] He calls me a month ago, he says, “lf anything should happen to me, start digging, 一个月前,他跟我说,如果他 发生了什么意外,就到这里掘一下
[23:27] take care of what’s mine at all cost “ 不惜一切代价把这地方 里面的东西给保护好
[23:30] – That’s what I’m doing. – Do me a favour, Curt Ritten. 我来这里就是干这事 帮我个忙
[23:32] BRASS: Put down the shovel CURT: OK 把你的铁铲给放下 好的
[23:36] – Stand over there. – OK. 站在那边好
[23:38] Maybe Janine had a helper. 或许珍妮有个帮凶
[23:45] Hey, guys? You might want to check out the basement. 嘿,伙计,你们要 检查一下地下室吗?
[24:39] A sable cloud turns forth its silver lining to the night. 这里的银子确实太多了
[24:44] That’s a lot of motive. 这些东西令人有 足够的作案动机
[24:48] And a lot of silver. 太多的银子了
[25:26] OK. Three rolls of tape, found in a truck owned by Curt Ritten. 在库尔特.雷特的车子上 找到三捆封箱胶
[25:30] Nice! 不错啊
[25:31] Let’s see if that’s where my print came from. 我们看看那些指纹 是否来自这里
[25:34] WARRlCK: No match SARA: Aw! 对不上 噢
[25:36] Listen to you! Would you rather hit a home run in the fourth or the bottom of the ninth? 看看你,你会这么 容易就放弃吗?
[25:42] Let me ask you something. Braun collected silver. 回答我一个问题 布朗收集银子
[25:44] Coins bullion 什么银币啊,银条的
[25:46] 23 tons of it. 足足有23吨
[25:47] Why bury it in Blue Diamond? 为什么把银子埋在蓝钻石?
[25:49] Cos he was smart. For the past 20 years, the value of silver’s gone to nothing. 因为他是聪明人,过去二十年 白银的价值一直下跌
[25:54] A commodity broker’s gonna charge you a storage fee per troy ounce. 如果你把银子放在保险 经纪那里,每年都要交纳费用
[25:59] There’s only one thing worse than losing 7- 8 % on silver a year. 银子本身的价值每年都下跌 7到8个百分点,这倒不重要
[26:04] That’s losing 9-10 % because of some stupid storage fee. 关键是你要存放白银就要 交纳每年9到10个百分点费用
[26:07] What good’s collecting silver coupons when you’re dead? 人都死了,收集这些 东西还有什么用呢?
[26:10] Depends on who’s doing the clipping. 对未亡的人来说就是好事
[26:13] Oh, we got a positive association! Roll to tape. 噢,这东西咬弦了 是这捆胶带上面的东西
[26:17] Curt to Tony. 库尔特和托尼的死有关
[26:20] – Are you arresting me for digging? – No. 因为我挖掘就拘捕我吗? 不
[26:22] Burglary, theft and conspiracy, to start. 现在是以入室行劫 偷窃和共谋等罪来拘捕你
[26:25] Tony asked me to move his silver collection to his ranch in Wyoming. I’m doing what I was told. 托尼让我把银子转移到他农场 我只是按照他的指示来做而已
[26:30] GRlSSOM: Mr Ritten? lt appears 雷特先生
[26:32] we may have physical evidence connecting you to the murder of Tony Braun. 有证据现实 你与托尼先生被杀一案有关连
[26:35] Look, I had nothing to do with the drugs. 听着,我和那些毒品 一点关系都没有
[26:38] I swear to you, I haven’t messed around with that stuff in a long time. 我发誓 我很久都没有碰那些东西了
[26:41] I was always telling Tony, as a friend, to get off of it. To walk away. 作为朋友 我经常劝告他不要再吸毒
[26:45] – How’d you know where the silver was buried? – I built the vault for him! I’m a contractor. 你怎么知道银子埋在这地方? 因为是我帮他埋在这里的
[26:50] – That’s what I do. – Ever work at his house? 我就只是做了这些事情 曾经在他家里工作吗?
[26:52] No. We did talk about me building a basement for him once. lt never got off the ground. 不,但他曾经让我给他建造 一个地下室,但一直都只闻楼梯响
[26:58] – So you’ve been to his house? – We were friends. 那就是说你到过他的房子? 我们是朋友,当然到过
[27:01] I’ve been to his house plenty of times. 而且还去了很多次
[27:02] I was there a couple of weeks ago. We watched the Notre Dame game. 几个星期之前 还去过他那里看球赛
[27:05] Did you ever leave anything there or bring anything over to his house? 你留下东西在那里吗? 或者又把什么东西带过去那边?
[27:09] Yeah, I brought a six-pack and some chips. 我还买了一下零食 比如薯片什么的
[27:12] Sour cream. 还有奶油雪糕
[27:14] Tools of the trade, Curt. Construction items. Hammer. 这些都是你的把戏而已 你还带了锤子
[27:19] – Duct tape – No. 还有封箱带 没有
[27:21] Why would I do that? I got no idea what you’re talking about. 我为什么要那样做? 真搞不懂你们在说什么?
[27:24] Whatever you don’t tell us, we’ll find it. 虽然你不说 但我们会找出证据的
[27:35] It’s the quickest warrant I ever got. 这次得到的搜查令真是很快
[27:37] Yeah. The Braun family. Long arms. 当然了,布朗一下 可是头面人物,关系网很多
[27:44] I thought you said that Ritten’s wife ^Iives in Carson City? 你不是说过雷特的妻子 也是住在这里的吗?
[27:47] She does. They both do. He just stays here when he’s working. 是的,他们俩都在那里工作 所以也住在那边
[27:52] Or digging up silver. 所以他就来挖银子
[27:57] (Door opens)
[28:09] Mrs Ritten? 雷特太太吗?
[28:12] Criminalistics. 我们是罪案调查科的
[28:17] VEGA: Police officer 我们是警察
[28:23] Oh! 哦
[28:24] Jeez! 天啊
[28:26] You scared me! 吓着我了
[28:28] How’d you get in here? 你们是怎么进来的?
[28:29] I don’t have to ask you that question. 没有必要回答你这个问题
[28:32] How can this be, Mandy? We found the tape in the guy’s truck. 为什么会这样的?我们在 雷特的卡车上找到这东西
[28:35] You’re telling us the prints on that tape aren’t his or hers? 但上面的指纹既不是雷特的 也不是珍妮的
[28:38] ^If their names are Curt Ritten and Janine Haywood, the answer’s no. 如果是雷特或者珍妮的 那案子就告破了,可惜答案不是
[28:41] – This is ridiculous. – This thing must have a virus. 这是奇怪 肯定是你的电脑有问题
[28:43] – Maybe you have the wrong suspects. – That’s easy for you to say. 可能是你们抓错人了 你倒说得容易
[28:47] All you do is scan prints all day and hit Enter. 你整天就坐在这里扫瞄指纹 然后按回车键
[28:49] Look, I’m not your beast of burden. 听着,我不是你的发泄对像
[28:50] Sara, this is your thing. 莎拉,这是你要的检查结果
[28:53] Mandy? Give me something dandy. 曼迪,有什么好东西给我?
[28:56] I’ll give you something dandy. 是有好东西给你
[28:57] Your doggy door prints. Goodbye. I have to go on a break now. 这是你狗洞的指纹 我要休息一下了
[29:06] – See what I mean? – Your prints came back unknown too? 知道我的意思吗? 你的指纹也不知道是谁的吗?
[29:08] No. Came back Walt Braun. 是沃尔特.布朗的
[29:12] – Who is he? – He’s Tony Braun’s brother. 这位是谁? 他是托尼.布朗的弟弟
[29:15] He’s a pit boss at the Tangiers, which is why his prints are on file. Gaming card. 他是丹吉尔矿井的主人 因为这样,我们才取得他的指纹
[29:20] He’s family. Why’s he using the doggy door, not the front door? 他是家里人 为什么不走前门而要进狗洞呢?
[29:23] Huh. Go figure. The more evidence shows up, the more this case doesn’t make sense. 猜猜吧,证据越是多 这案子就越棘手
[29:28] We got two suspects in custody and neither of their prints are on the duct tape. 我们有两名嫌疑犯,但他们的 指纹都不在那些封箱带上
[29:32] Or on the doggy door. 也不在狗洞上
[29:34] – But the brother’s are. – Mm-hm. 但他弟弟的指纹在狗洞上 哦
[29:36] – So call the Print Lab. – It’s been done. 快点打电话给指纹化验室 已经在化验了
[29:38] They’re not Walt Braun’s prints on the tape. 封箱带上的指纹也不是 沃尔特.布朗的
[29:40] Came back unknown. 现在还是回到原处
[29:42] BRASS: Hey. 嘿
[29:44] I’ve got Detective Vega rounding up Walt Braun. 我让探长去找沃尔特了
[29:47] Apparently this Janine Haywood really got around. 显然,那晚珍妮确实不在现场
[29:51] BRASS: When she wasn’t at Braun’s house playing girlfriend 她不在死者的家里 而是到女伴那里了
[29:54] she was over at Vault Boy’s flat playing mistress 还到了一些酒吧去玩
[29:57] Which gives neither of them a credible alibi 这样,她和雷特都不能 成为怀疑对像
[30:00] Flimsy alibis don’t prove murder. What else have we got? 如果这样都不能证明他们有罪 那我们还得到什么线索呢?
[30:03] – Nothing probative. BRASS: Let the girlfriend go? 没有什么建设性的东西 让那女的走人?
[30:06] Curt Ritten goes back to lockup till he posts bail. 雷特叫了保证金就可以走了
[30:09] Forget Curt. Forget Janine. Forget the suspects. It’s simple. 不要想着库尔特,也不要想着珍妮 忘记所有嫌疑人,问题就很简单了
[30:12] We got to figure out how a piece of duct tape 我们要搞清楚的是
[30:14] from a roll in Ritten’s truck ended up wrapped round the wrists of our victim. 为什么雷特车上封箱带会 残留在受害者的手腕上面
[30:18] Without Curt’s prints on it. 却没有雷特的指纹在上面
[30:23] – Curt, we’re out of here. – You’re gonna take this too? 库尔特,我们离开这里 你要把这东西也带走吗?
[30:26] Huh? I come down here 我来这里
[30:28] with a cheque to bail my husband out, and you say to him, “We’re out of here”? 是保释我丈夫的 而你竟然说“我们离开这里?”
[30:31] No, honey, you’re out of here. 你确实该滚开
[30:33] – Bonnie take lt easy – Easy? 放松点 放松?
[30:35] How many men do you need? Huh? 你还要搞多少男人才满足?
[30:37] At least I can take care of mine. 至少我管得住自己的男人
[30:38] I’ve stuck by you through bankruptcies, flings, ^Iies, and I’ve had it, OK? So you choose. 无论是破产还是其他的灾难 我一直在你身边,我受够,你选择
[30:44] Me or her! 我还是她
[30:46] Sorry, Janine. 对不起,珍妮
[30:47] Yeah. Heard that before. 司空见惯了
[30:52] Call me. 有空给我电话
[30:55] Bail processing is this way. 保释在这边办手续
[31:04] Been there. 她应该和谋杀有关系
[31:06] You came down here to ask me about a doggy door? I could have told you over the phone. 你来这里就是为了问狗洞事情? 我不是在电话上告诉你了吗?
[31:10] It’s a quirk. I like to discuss fingerprints in person. 我喜欢和当事人讨论问题
[31:13] – Tony and I went to dinner. – How long ago? 我和哥哥一起去吃晚饭 多久之前的事情
[31:16] A while back. 不久
[31:18] – Be more specific. – Uh, about a month and a half ago. 具体一点 大约一个半月之前
[31:21] We ate at Piero’s 我们在餐馆吃饭
[31:23] Talked a little business. I dropped him off. 谈了一点生意上的事情 然后我把他送回来
[31:25] Walt! 沃尔特!
[31:27] Come here for a second, will you? 能过来一下吗?
[31:28] My key still works here. 我还有那里的钥匙?
[31:30] – How come it doesn’t work on the front door? – I changed the locks. 那为什么就没有前门的 钥匙了呢?因为我换了锁了
[31:33] So I use the doggy door 所以我不得不用哪个狗洞
[31:35] walk through the house, open the door… ^Iet Tony in. 爬进房间里面 开门让托尼进去
[31:38] A guy with that kind of money doesn’t have a security alarm? 像他那种有钱人 竟然没有配备防卫装置?
[31:41] When you’re a Braun, there’s nothing you can’t replace. 我们都是一家人 这又有什么关系呢?
[31:44] You can’t replace your brother. 但你毕竟不是你哥哥
[31:48] What’s the matter with your leg? 你的腿怎么了?
[31:49] I don’t know. Something must have bit me. 不知道 可能被什么东西给咬了
[31:51] – Mind if I take a look? – What are you, a dermatologist? 我可以看看吗? 你到底是干那一行的?
[31:54] I’m an entomologist, actually. I know all about bugs. 实际上我是昆虫学家 我了解各种虫子
[31:58] Sure. Can you tell me what to put on it? It’s killing me. 太好了,能告诉我涂抹 那些药膏吗?真是难受死了
[32:02] Chigger bites. 是沙蚤咬的
[32:05] You might want to try some nail polish, keep it from itching. 你得用点消毒液 这样就不会发痒了
[32:08] Would you mind if I took a photograph, 我能拍个照片吗?
[32:10] – for my bite collection? – Whatever rubs your Buddha. 我是专门搜集这些照片的 你觉得无所谓就好
[32:20] We’re almost done. 快好了
[32:21] Mr Braun, where do you live? 布朗先生,你是住那里的呢?
[32:23] Shoshone Hi-Rise. JW Brown Road. 布朗大街
[32:25] VEGA: And you work here? WALT: Yeah 在那边工作吗? 是的
[32:27] I’m a glorified pit boss. 我是做矿井的
[32:30] ^In the last 48 hours, have you been anywhere else besides those two places? 过去的48小时内,除了住处 和工作地方,还到什么地方去了?
[32:33] No. My life’s pretty routine. 没有到别的地方 我的生活很有规律
[32:39] It might just get a little more routine. 可能是太有规律了
[32:46] Nick? I need your leg. Show me your bite. 尼克?让我看看你的腿
[32:49] – It’s no worries. I got some cream. – Hey! 不用担心,我已经涂了药膏了 嘿!
[32:51] All right. It’s no big deal, really. 也不是什么大问题
[33:04] What time did you log in at the Braun house? 你是什么时候到 布朗先生的房子的
[33:06] 9:15 that morning. 那天早上9:15分
[33:07] How long after that did you start in the back yard? 那你什么时候跑到 他家的后院的呢?
[33:09] – About a half-hour. – You’re not the only one with chigger bites. 大概一个半小时之后吧 还有一个人也被虫子咬了
[33:13] Who is this? 谁啊?
[33:15] Walt Braun. 沃尔特.布朗
[33:17] It’s now 9:30 at night. 现在是晚上9:30分
[33:18] Approximately 36 hours ago, you were bitten. Three hours earlier than that, 大约36小时之前,你被咬到了 而之前的三个小时
[33:23] Tony Braun was murdered. Chiggers run a predictable course. 托尼就被谋杀了 沙蚤给我们提供了证据
[33:26] A chigger attaches itself to a hair follicle and injects a digestive enzyme 沙蚤本身附有毛囊 它跳到人身上就注入一种霉
[33:30] ^Into the skin which ruptures the surrounding cells 这种霉能凝聚皮肤 附近的细胞和血液
[33:33] allowing the chigger to suck them up, 让沙蚤能吸食
[33:36] ^Ieaving behind a red, itchy bump. 之后就留下一个红包
[33:39] – So? – Walt Braun lied. 那又如何? 沃尔特撒谎了
[33:42] We now have an entomological timeline that places him at the house 从昆虫学的角度上证明了
[33:45] on the day his brother was murdered. 托尼被杀当天 沃尔特到过那里
[33:47] Ah, I don’t know, boss. 那又如何
[33:49] I mean, ask yourself the question. 我想问问
[33:50] Are doggy door prints and chigger bites enough to get a man for murder? 狗洞的指纹和昆虫咬伤 可以证明他是凶手吗?
[34:06] What have we got? 有什么进展?
[34:07] Well, I got motive. According to the family lawyer, the drug addict… 得到了犯人作案的动机 根据他们家的律师说,托尼…
[34:11] Now, Jim, that’s just a little callous. 好了,说白一点吧
[34:13] Call it what it is. I mean, I know you’re friends with the family, but the guy used heroin. 我知道你们是朋友 但那家伙确实是瘾君子
[34:17] He was a drug addict who waited to inherit the old man’s fortune. 他不是想继承 他老爸的遗产吗?
[34:20] And the brother? 那他弟弟呢?
[34:21] – WaIt’s out of the picture. He’s out in the cold. – He is? 老爸根本就不顾那个小的 是吗?
[34:24] Yeah. But Tony promised to take care of him. Whatever he got, he’d split 50:50. 但托尼答应照顾他弟弟 他得到什么,就跟弟弟平分
[34:28] All ln silver lncluded 包括那些银子
[34:30] until about a month ago. 直到一个月之前
[34:32] But Tony changed his mind, which changed the will. 托尼改变了主意 改变了遗嘱
[34:35] So wait a second. Janine, the stripper, claims that half of everything is hers. 所以珍妮就说 她有一半的财产?
[34:39] That’s actually more than wishful thinking? 那不是对她来说很划算?
[34:41] Bet Walt wasn’t too happy about that, his 50:50 going 75:25 the wrong way. 所以对沃尔特来说就惨了 他还得和珍妮平分那一半的财产
[34:45] Curt was digging up the silver to protect Janine’s interest. 库尔特挖掘那些银子只是 为了给珍妮争点利益
[34:48] – What’s in front of us that we’re missing? – What evidence do we have that’s still open? 那我们错过了什么证据? 还要寻找什么证据呢?
[34:52] I just got the references off Walt Braun, gave the samples to Greg. 我们已经从沃尔特身上得到取样 送到格雷格那里化验了
[34:55] SARA: A couple of things on the priority list haven’t been processed 还有很多东西需要确认
[34:58] Tape lifts. Adhesive residue. I got the earring back. 胶带,还有那耳环
[35:01] Where’d you find that? 在那里找到的?
[35:03] Living room, near the body. 就在大厅,尸体旁边
[35:05] – We have to deal with that. – Test it against Janine. 得仔细查查这个东西 给珍妮测试过了吗?
[35:07] ^If you want to swab me, go ahead. 如果你们要来给难看的 尽管来吧
[35:09] But I can save you the Q-tip. That’s really not my style. 虽然不情愿 但我还是会配合的
[35:11] – Ms Haywood, you have pierced ears. – Yeah. 你穿了耳洞吗? 是的
[35:15] He doesn’t understand. I don’t wear studs. 我是不佩戴饰物的
[35:17] Haven’t worn studs since like… God, seventh grade. 七年级开始就不戴那些东西
[35:21] Mm-hm. 嗯
[35:22] Can I see that picture? 我可以看看照片吗?
[35:26] See? 看到了吗?
[35:27] This is an earring back. lt goes to a stud earring. 这种耳环是属于较传统的 那一类的,会固定在你的耳朵后部
[35:30] I don’t wear studs. I’m more of a dangle gal. 我不佩戴这种东西的
[35:32] I like chandeliers. They move with you. They’re on wires, no backs. 我喜欢动态的东西 你活动的时候会闪动
[35:35] Are you finished? 说完了吗?
[35:37] Open your mouth. 张开嘴
[35:41] Don’t bite down. Wouldn’t want you to swallow it. 不要合起来 免得你吞掉什么东西
[35:44] How about your girlfriends? 你的那些女性朋友呢?
[35:45] Or…Tony’s girlfriends? 或者说托尼的女朋友们?
[35:48] Any of them wear studs? 其中有人佩戴这种耳环吗?
[35:49] Look, Rule No.1, no women allowed in the house. 听着,第一点,在这所房子里面 是不允许戴这东西的
[35:52] Tony had a wandering eye, he had a wad of cash. Who needed that drama? 托尼很敏感,他自己放了 钱在这里,所以不想招摇
[35:56] – What about the maid? – Rule No.2. 那女佣呢? 第二点
[35:58] Heavy-set, over 50, no make-up, no jewellery, no English. 不能浓妆,在这里工作的人 不能太老,不能戴珠宝,不能说英
[36:02] – Wow! You got this whole thing down, huh? – Yeah. This is my house. 噢,你怎么不遵守这些规则? 当然,这里是我的房子
[36:06] I didn’t do anything wrong. 我又没有做错什么
[36:08] I inherited Josie, and she cleans real good. 我倒是很喜欢那女佣 她很勤快
[36:10] – How often does she vacuum? – Every day. Except on her day off. 她多久打扫一次? 除了放假,每天都打扫一次
[36:15] Hm. The day Tony died. 就在那天,托尼死了
[36:17] Mm. 是的
[36:20] Well, if the maid is as good as Janine says she is… 那女佣确实 像珍妮说的那样
[36:22] Then the earring back was lost that day. 那这后戴式的耳环 是在那天才出现的
[36:26] Here. Well, maybe not. 也许不是
[36:28] The earring back – not Janine’s. But it was in the ear of a female. 这耳环不是珍妮的 但确实属于某一女性
[36:32] So I guess Rule No.1 was broken. There was a woman in the house. 所以,那天 那房子里面确实有其他女人
[36:36] Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 你知道我在想什么吗?
[36:38] Whoever’s prints are on the duct tape is missing an earring back. 胶带上的指纹是 属于耳环的主人的
[36:41] – Who’s the only other woman in the story? – She lives in Carson City. 在这案件中还有什么女性? 她就是雷特的妻子
[36:44] – She’s here now. – And she has access to Curt’s truck. 她现在在这里 她可以到雷特的车上拿东西
[36:47] – The fight in the police department? – Hell hath no fury. 还记得那天在警局的情况吗? 她当时很愤怒
[36:51] It’s not mine. I don’t wear earrings. 这不是我的,我不戴耳环
[36:53] You know, it’s funny. Just recently I had a little education in earrings. 真是奇怪,我刚知道 一点关于耳环的知识
[36:57] And I noticed 而且我留意到了
[36:58] – that you have pierced ears. – So what? 你穿了耳洞 那又怎么样?
[37:00] ^If you don’t wear earrings for a while, the holes will close up. 如果你不佩戴耳环 耳洞就会闭合
[37:04] BRASS: Will you volunteer a DNA sample? 你能提供DNA样本吗?
[37:06] It will confirm your story, or confirm ours. 这对于证明我们的推测 还有你的清白都有好处
[37:09] I’m not giving you anything. 我不会给你们任何东西的
[37:11] It’s OK, Jim. We have enough. 好了,我们就问这么多
[37:13] You should have let your husband rot in jail. 你这样会害死你丈夫的
[37:16] We lifted your thumbprint 我们得到你的指纹了
[37:18] from the cheque that you posted for his bail. 就是从你用来捆绑 死者的胶带上得到的
[37:21] We compared it to a set of unknown prints we found on some duct tape at the crime scene. 你的指纹是 胶带上的完全吻合
[37:25] CATHERlNE: Just ilke a pair of earrings ^Identical 就像你的耳环一样 都是属于你的东西
[37:28] So you were at Tony’s house the morning he died. 所以托尼遇害那天 你在现场
[37:32] GRlSSOM: Along wlth Walt Braun 还和沃尔特一起
[37:34] whose prints we found on the doggy door 我们在狗洞找到他的指纹
[37:54] You know, sometimes, doing the job that we do, 你知道,天网恢恢
[37:57] our biggest break comes from the most innocent circumstance. 我们也想不到 最不可能的人才最有嫌疑
[38:02] It was the maid’s day off. 那天佣人放假
[38:04] But not the gardener’s. 但园丁没有放假
[38:05] That’s the thing about murder. You never think to have a backup plan. 关于谋杀这事情 你们的考虑还不够周全
[38:09] The dogs led the gardener right to you. 狗儿把园丁引到了 你们所在的地方
[38:14] So you had to wing it, 所以你不得不
[38:17] and flnish hlm off 快点了断死者
[38:19] The gardener came to the window. 园丁来到窗户那地方
[38:23] GRlSSOM: But he didn’t see you 但他没有看到你们
[38:26] So you removed the tape from Tony’s wrists 所以你们就迫不及待得 把胶带从托尼手上拿走
[38:28] and made it look like an OD. 让他看起来像是吸毒过量
[38:31] CATHERlNE: What I don’t get ls 我不明白的是
[38:33] you and Walt Braun didn’t move in the same circles. 你和沃尔特是不同圈子的人
[38:37] How’d the two of you hook up? 为什么会共谋呢?
[38:42] Newsflash, sweetheart. 真是新鲜的事情
[38:45] You can’t make a deal if you keep your mouth shut. 你不说也无济于事
[38:53] That’s the thing about my father. 那是关于我父亲的
[38:56] He could never give advice, 他从来都没有 给我任何的意见
[38:58] but he had a million stories. 但其实他自己有很多值得 让我学习的东西
[39:01] “The Scorpion and the Frog.” 蝎子与青蛙的故事
[39:06] The Scorpion needed to get across the creek and asked the frog for a ride. 蝎子要过河 让青蛙载他一程
[39:11] The frog says, “l can’t trust you, you’re a scorpion.” 青蛙说,你是蝎子 怎么能相信你?
[39:15] The scorpion says, “Sure you can,” 蝎子说,你可以放心
[39:18] and hops on the frog’s back. 然后就爬到青蛙的背上
[39:21] Midway across, the scorpion stings the frog. 在河中间 蝎子刺了青蛙一下
[39:26] The frog looks at him. 青蛙望着蝎子
[39:29] “Why would you do that? 问,你为什么要那样做?
[39:32] Now we’re both gonna die.” 现在我们俩都得死了
[39:37] The scorpion says, 蝎子说
[39:42] “l can’t help it. 我也不能控制自己
[39:43] I’m a scorpion.” 因为我是蝎子
[39:47] ^If Tony hadn’t thrown a party, 如果托尼不搞哪个舞会
[39:51] the two of us would never have been standing at that bar. 我们俩是没有机会认识的
[39:55] (Music and conversation)
[40:09] You’re looking at my brother’s trophy? 为什么望着 我哥哥的战利品呢?
[40:11] No, my husband’s bimbo. 不,我在看着我丈夫
[40:15] Walt Braun. 沃尔特.布朗
[40:16] Bonnie Ritten. 本妮.雷特
[40:20] And an opportunity presented itself. 机会从天而降
[40:25] Tony had erased you from the will, 托尼把你从 遗嘱上面给去掉了
[40:27] and Bonnie wanted the people that hurt her to pay. 本妮想把那些 对不起她的人一点颜色
[40:32] Ain’t love grand? 你们都不是因为私通
[40:40] You know, this…this could have all been his. His and Tony’s. 事情就是这样
[40:46] – It’s not your fault. – Sure it is. 这不是你的错 不能搪塞了
[40:50] I committed the cardinal sin. 是我埋下了犯罪的种子
[40:53] I loved one son more than the other. 我偏爱其中的一个儿子
[40:56] It’s human nature. 这是人性
[40:59] We can’t deny our feelings. 我们都不能否定 自己的情感
[41:01] But you can hide it. And I didn’t. 但可以隐藏起来 但我没有那样做
[41:07] They’re my sons. 他们都是我的儿子
[41:09] I made ’em, I raised ’em. 我生养了他们
[41:12] Then one kills the other. 然后他们自相残杀
[41:14] Hey, Sam? 嘿,萨姆?
[41:16] You’ve still got me. 我还在你身边
[41:20] You know, I should have married your mother. 我应该娶你的母亲的
[41:22] Well, considering I was six months old when you guys lit the flame, 你们发生争执的 是时候我才六个月
[41:27] a lot of time has passed. 时光荏苒
[41:29] You had plenty of chances. 你还有许多机会的
[41:32] It just wasn’t in the cards, Catherine. 这些事情都是不能控制的
[41:37] Just wasn’t in the cards. 都是不能预料的
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme