时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | (thunder crashing ) | |
[00:21] | ( rapid tapping ) | |
[00:37] | ( thunder rumbling ) | |
[00:42] | ( thunder crashing ) | |
[00:53] | ( screaming ) | |
[01:02] | Eileen Jane Snow. | 死者叫艾琳.简.斯诺 |
[01:03] | Lady she carpools with | 她和别人一同买了汽车 |
[01:05] | couldn’t get her to answer the door. | 今天那和她合买汽车的 女人来敲门没人应 |
[01:07] | Police broke in. | 找警察破门而入 |
[01:12] | This is exactly the same as the last two. | 跟上两件案子一摸一样 |
[01:14] | Audrey Hayes was strangled in her basement | 奥黛莉.海斯 在地下室被人扼死 |
[01:17] | and the other one ended up in a park. | 另一个在公园死法也一样 |
[01:19] | Different M.O., but it’s the same signature. | 不同的手法,相同的标志 |
[01:22] | M.O. is how he breaks in. | 手法是指他破门而入的方法 |
[01:23] | Signature’s what he does once inside. | 标记是他进入后作案的形式 |
[01:26] | Three or four | 现场死者头部的四下重击中… |
[01:27] | overpowering blows to the head from a homemade weapon | 有三下是凶手用自制凶器… |
[01:31] | fashioned at the scene. | 击打的 |
[01:32] | Forces her to drink a mixture of sodium amytal | 然后强行逼迫她喝下安米妥钠… |
[01:35] | as a chemical restraint. | 使她晕倒 |
[01:37] | Overligature of the victim… | 然后把受害者绑了起来… |
[01:40] | and an object rape. | 进行了强奸 |
[01:42] | Then he strangles her. | 随后扼杀了她 |
[01:44] | Ejaculates on the bedsheets. | 精液是射在床单上的 |
[01:47] | And as a final act of degradation, | 在高潮的最后一刻… |
[01:50] | he poses her like a pinup. | 他把她扼杀了 |
[01:52] | Damn it. | 妈的! |
[01:55] | Sara. | 莎拉 |
[01:56] | Damn that guy. | 这混蛋真该死 |
[01:59] | Listen, no emotions in here. | 听着 不准在这里融入个人感情 |
[02:01] | He’s escalating, Grissom. | 从开始到她死亡 他的折磨越来越过分 |
[02:02] | That’s the pattern; it’s a continuum. | 这就是他的手法 这和之前是一致的 |
[02:05] | Guess he wants to get caught. | 看来他是想被抓了 |
[02:06] | Signature killers never want to get caught. | 作案有个人风格的 杀手从来不会想被抓 |
[02:09] | And they won’t stop until they do. | 除非他们被抓获 否则他们还不会停止 片名:犯罪现场 主演:威廉.彼得森 |
[02:19] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:22] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[02:25] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:28] | “Who, who, who, who? | “谁,谁,谁,谁?” |
[02:30] | “l really wanna know | “我真想找出…” |
[02:31] | “Who… are you? | “你…到底是谁?” |
[02:34] | “Oh-oh-oh Who… | “噢,谁…” |
[02:36] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快,告诉我你是谁 你是谁” |
[02:39] | Oh, you!” | “你是谁!” |
[02:43] | I have tape-lifted, roll-lifted– | 我用了好几种方法了… |
[02:46] | I’m not finding one hair. | 都找不到一根头发… |
[02:49] | I wonder what that might mean. | 我想知道这意味着…? |
[02:51] | He vacuumed this place before he left. | 在他离开之前他 清空了现场的犯罪痕迹 |
[02:54] | We’ve established that he utilizes | 我们已确定… |
[02:56] | materials from the victim’s domicile. | 他利用了女死 者家里的一些东西 |
[03:14] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[03:15] | He took the bag. | 他拿走了吸尘器的吸收袋 |
[03:18] | Well, look for prints. | 检查有没有指纹 |
[03:20] | Don’t bother. | 别急了 |
[03:21] | There aren’t any. | 根本没有 |
[03:22] | Just like the last time. | 跟上件案子的情形一样 |
[03:24] | The guy’s Mr. Clean. | 这家伙善于清理现场 |
[03:25] | Here, knock yourself out. | 给,自己拍吧 |
[03:27] | He stalked this woman. | 他研究过女死者 |
[03:27] | He knew how much time he had in this apartment | 他很清楚有多少时间去杀害事主 |
[03:30] | to kill her, and to clean up after himself. | 并进行清理 |
[03:33] | I’ll tell Brass to check for sex offenders | 我会让布瑞斯在 方圆两英里之内… |
[03:35] | in a two-mile radius. | 找找看有没有一些好色之徒 |
[03:36] | Yeah, have him check peeping Toms too, five years back. | 好,还要让他查查这五年 以来有被投诉过的偷窥狂 |
[03:39] | That’s how they get started. | 这种杀手经常就是 从这种情况下开始的 |
[03:40] | Peeping Toms to murderers? | 从偷窥狂变成谋杀者? |
[03:42] | It’s about crossing boundaries. | 是一种跨越边界的问题 |
[03:44] | It’s like, uh, with cake, you know? | 就好像…吃蛋糕 |
[03:45] | You’re just going to have a little bit of the frosting | 初尝觉得好吃 |
[03:49] | and you end up eating the entire plate. | 结果就整盘给你吃掉了 |
[03:52] | BROWN: Nobody move. | 所有人别动 |
[04:02] | Mr. Clean needs a maid. | 看来我们的清洁 先生还需要找个女仆 |
[04:05] | I’m going to take this back to the lab. | 这东西我要拿回鉴证室 |
[04:08] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[04:10] | I need a word with you outside. | 出去外面,我有事和你谈 |
[04:18] | You’re bringing the FBl in? Why? | 你让联邦调查局插手调查? 为什么? |
[04:19] | They offered their assistance, and I’m inclined to take it. | 他们愿意提供帮助 而我也倾向于获得他们的帮助 |
[04:23] | Of course, uh, I’d want to make sure | 当然 我现在是想确认一下… |
[04:25] | you’re okay with that. | 你对这事有没有异议? |
[04:26] | I-I don’t believe the investigation | 布莱恩,我认为这次调查… |
[04:28] | should go that way, Brian. | 不应该这样进行 |
[04:30] | I mean, roadblocks and special ops? | 我意思是,这样 只会给我们破案带来障碍 |
[04:32] | Oh, that’s a pity, ’cause I do. | 是吗?那真可惜 我已经让他们介入了 |
[04:33] | Maybe you’ll feel different when you meet Rick Culpepper. | 也许在你见过里克.卡尔 帕珀先生之后你会改变初衷 |
[04:36] | -Sheriff Mobley. -Rick. | -治安长 -里克 |
[04:37] | Hi, Rick Culpepper. Federal Bureau of lnvestigation. | 你好,我是里克.卡尔帕珀 联邦调查局的 |
[04:39] | Gil Grissom, Agent Culpepper. | 我叫吉尔.葛瑞森 卡尔帕珀探员 |
[04:42] | Uh, Special Agent. | 也许该称我特工较好 |
[04:43] | It’s great to meet you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[04:44] | All our kids back in Quantico | 我们”匡堤科 “(联邦调查局所在地)的探员 |
[04:45] | are always going on about your bugs. | 对你的昆虫都津津乐道 |
[04:47] | Well, listen, the FBl is here | 联邦调查局派我们来此… |
[04:49] | to help you and your people at CSl. | 是协助你们鉴证科人员的 |
[04:51] | Of course, uh, as SAC, the investigation will run through me. | 当然,按照惯例 调查将会在我领导下进行 |
[04:54] | Sheriff probably already told you that. | 治安长应该已经跟你说过了吧 |
[04:56] | No, he didn’t mention that, either. | 没有,他也没有提及此事 |
[04:58] | All rivers run through Rome so to speak. | 条条大道通罗马 我说也一样 |
[05:01] | ( chuckling ) | |
[05:02] | But, uh, you get an attaboy. | 不过 你的手下可真”能干” |
[05:04] | Three women dead | 现在有三个女人死了 |
[05:05] | ’cause you couldn’t get the job done. | 因为你也没能把案子搞定 |
[05:07] | There’s not many guys who would hand the case over to us fibbies. | 很少人会把案件 移交给我们的 |
[05:10] | I’m not handing it over. | 我并没有移交案件 |
[05:11] | I’m willing to work in conjunction with you. | 我只是希望与你们 合作来办这件案子 |
[05:14] | Well, that’s fine. | 这很好 |
[05:15] | We’ll work the Strip Strangler case in conjunction. | 我们要一起来 调查这宗扼杀案件的 |
[05:17] | The what? | 什么? |
[05:18] | He strangles them near Las Vegas Boulevard then removes their clothes. | 凶手在维加斯的林荫大道旁作案后 把死者的衣服都拿走了 |
[05:21] | Why, what are you calling him? | 那你怎么定义这个凶手的? |
[05:24] | Unknown Signature Homicide, Metropolitan Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯的神秘杀人犯 |
[05:26] | Oh. He’s not kidding, is he? | 他不是在开玩笑吧? |
[05:28] | O’RlLEY: Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[05:29] | Guy over here’s got something you might want to hear. | 有一个人你或许想见一见 |
[05:32] | Syd Goggle. He’s a security guard. | 他叫西德.哥戈尔 是一个保安 |
[05:34] | Community patrol. | 专门执行社区巡逻的 |
[05:36] | Says he saw a man speeding away from here last night. | 昨晚他看见 有个人从这里逃走 |
[05:39] | Mr., uh, Goggle? | 你是…哥戈尔先生? |
[05:40] | Gil Grissom. | 我是吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[05:41] | I know who you are, sir. | 我认识你,先生 |
[05:42] | I’ve seen you on TV. | 我在电视上见过你 |
[05:43] | Special Agent Culpepper. | 我们是特别行动组的 |
[05:44] | You have information for us about a man fleeing the scene? | 昨晚那个逃走的人 你有什么线索提供给我们吗? |
[05:47] | I didn’t get his license. | 我忘了他的车牌号 |
[05:48] | I didn’t think of it till this morning. | 今早我也没能想起来 |
[05:50] | He was really burning rubber, though. | 因为他当时车开得很快 |
[05:53] | Would you please give Detective O’Riley a full statement? | 你能把事情的经过 详细告诉这位莱利警官吗? |
[05:55] | If we have any more questions, we’ll get back to you. | 如果还有问题的话 我们会去找你的 |
[05:57] | Listen, if you need any help | 要是你的调查 |
[05:58] | in your investigation, Mr. Grissom… | 需要帮忙的话 葛瑞森先生… |
[06:00] | The last time a security guard tried to help me | 上一次有个保安也想帮我 |
[06:01] | he ended up dead. But thank you. | 最后他被人杀了 谢谢你的好意 |
[06:06] | MAN: This way. | 这边请 |
[06:08] | I’m late for an autopsy. | 我还要去看尸体解剖 |
[06:12] | He’ll need a little patience. | 他应该耐心一点 |
[06:14] | Wouldn’t respect him if he didn’t. | 他这样是没人会尊重他的 |
[06:17] | What can you tell us? | 有什么发现吗? |
[06:18] | Nothing you don’t know. | 没什么你不知道的 |
[06:19] | Trauma to the head with a blunt object. | 头部的外伤是钝器所致 |
[06:22] | Overwhelmed her. | 把她制服了 |
[06:23] | He got a mixture of sodium amytal in her. | 然后凶手把 钠化物灌到她嘴里 |
[06:26] | A hypnotic. | 这是一种催眠剂 |
[06:29] | Allowed him to control her for up to six hours. | 使得凶手能够 在六个小时里控制她 |
[06:33] | Torture her. | 折磨她 |
[06:34] | Look at the bruises. | 看这些淤伤 |
[06:35] | Purple means | 这些紫色伤痕… |
[06:36] | she was alive for all of it. | 是她活着的时候遭受的 |
[06:43] | Percussive control. | 她完全被控制住了 |
[06:44] | He choked her unconscious | 凶手曾数次使死者 |
[06:45] | and then brought her to multiple times. | 窒息昏迷过去 |
[06:49] | What about the rape? | 那强奸行为呢? |
[06:50] | Same as the others: indeterminate object | 和前几次一样 不明物体所致 |
[06:52] | caused severe internal lacerations. | 都造成了严重的内伤 |
[06:54] | I did find a small trace of something | 在子宫壁的裂缝里 |
[06:57] | creviced in the uterine wall. | 我发现了很小的东西 |
[06:59] | Looks like an everyday polymer to me. | 像是我们平常 看到的聚合体 |
[07:05] | Okay. I’ll go back to the scene, try to find something like it. | 好的.我回现场一次 看看有没有像这样的东西 |
[07:09] | Be careful, Nicky. | 小心点,尼克 |
[07:10] | The clich Á’s true. | 有句话是对的 |
[07:12] | Signatures return to their scenes. | 标志性凶手常会回到作案现场 |
[07:14] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[07:17] | Are we done? | 结束了吗? |
[07:19] | Something we didn’t find with the other two women. | 这个是另外两名 女死者身上没有的 |
[07:23] | Fibers. | 是纤维 |
[07:25] | One in the back of her throat. | 一个是在她的喉咙里找到的 |
[07:28] | One stuck between her lower left incisors. | 一个粘在她的门牙缝里了 |
[07:31] | This looks like cotton. | 看起来像是棉花 |
[07:33] | Maybe terry cloth. | 或许是毛巾等东西 |
[07:37] | Could be silencing them with… | 或许用白毛巾来不让死者… |
[07:40] | white bath towels? | 发出声音? |
[07:41] | Well, it would explain | 这也就是说… |
[07:42] | why no one hears the victim’s screams. | 这样就没人会 听到死者的叫喊 |
[07:44] | He brings it with him and takes it away after. | 这是凶手拿来的 最后又自己把它们带走 |
[07:47] | So, somewhere, there’s evidence of this victim on a towel. | 也就是说死者曾被毛巾堵住嘴 |
[07:50] | Kind of a forensic smoking gun. | 这家伙很难对付 |
[07:53] | Mmm. Now we just have to find the guy | 我们得赶紧把他给找出来 |
[07:55] | and hope that he hasn’t done his laundry. | 希望他没把那些东西都洗了 |
[07:58] | The semen taken from this morning’s homicide | 今早那位死者体内的精子 |
[08:00] | matches the semen taken from the bedsheets | 与前两位死者床单上的精子 |
[08:03] | of the last two female victims. | 是吻合的 |
[08:05] | So, we’re looking at the same guy. | 那么这是同一个凶手干的 |
[08:07] | Yeah, but, check this out. | 是的,但来看看这个 |
[08:08] | The ejaculate sample. | 这是精液样本 |
[08:11] | What’s the red stuff? | 那些红色的东西是什么? |
[08:13] | Mystery substance. | 神秘的物质 |
[08:14] | Not blood? | 不是血吗? |
[08:15] | No. | 不是 |
[08:16] | So, what, this guy’s got some strange chemical | 这么说这家伙的变异DNA里 |
[08:18] | in his mutated DNA? | 含有某种奇怪的物质? |
[08:19] | Freaky, huh? | 很奇怪吧? |
[08:22] | Freakiest semen I’ve seen in a while. | 这是我见过最怪异的精子了 |
[08:25] | Call me. | 记得给我电话 |
[08:26] | -Oh. -Catherine, you busy? | 凯萨琳,你现在忙吗? |
[08:28] | I was hoping we might be able to talk about a few things. | 我有些事情想和你谈谈 |
[08:31] | Pertaining to the case? | 是关于这件案子吗? |
[08:32] | As a jumping-off point. | 可以以这为出发点 |
[08:34] | Well, Sheriff, I’d say let’s go to my office but I don’t have one. | 谢里夫,我也希望能坐下来谈 但是我没有办公室 |
[08:38] | Well, that’s just the sort of thing | 只是有些事情 |
[08:41] | I was hoping we would discuss. | 我希望我们能讨论一下 |
[08:46] | Hey, Warrick, | 华瑞克 |
[08:48] | you got a second? | 你有空吗? |
[08:49] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[08:50] | I got this hair that Catherine found this morning | 这头发是凯萨琳 今早发现的 |
[08:53] | and I’m trying to compare it to the one hairwe recovered | 我把它和上周被杀的 那个”贺氏”女职员 |
[08:55] | from the murder last week– the Hayes girl? | 发现的那根头 发进行了对比 |
[08:57] | And you got a match microscopically | 你查明这两根头发是吻合的 |
[08:58] | but it doesn’t mean a damn thing | 但是却没什么意义 |
[09:00] | ’cause it still doesn’t lead us to the guy? | 就因为这不足以 让我们找到凶手? |
[09:01] | No. I can’t even tell if we have a DNA match. | 不是.我甚至不确定 能否找到吻合的DNA |
[09:04] | There’s no skin tag on either one. | 每根头发上都没有头皮留下 |
[09:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. A girl defending herself against a guy | 每一个进行自卫的女孩 |
[09:09] | is going to pull that hair out by the roots. | 都会把侵犯者的 头发连根拔出来的 |
[09:11] | I mean, you get scalp skin filled with DNA. | 头皮上面全是DNA |
[09:14] | No scalp, no skin. | 没有任何的头皮留下 |
[09:16] | It’s almost like this hair was… | 头发就像是被… |
[09:19] | Shed? | 剃过的? |
[09:20] | ( beeping ) | |
[09:21] | Mine. | 是我的 |
[09:23] | Mine. | 是我的 |
[09:25] | Hey, Gil, you want to give me the skinny | 吉尔,你们刚才的会议 |
[09:27] | on this meeting of yours? | 能透露点消息给我吗? |
[09:29] | I’m on my way back to the crime scene. | 我现在正要去犯罪现场那里 |
[09:31] | What meeting? | 什么会议? |
[09:31] | I’m going to Evidence. | 我正要去证据室 |
[09:32] | I got paged about the signature case. | 那件案子我也听说了 |
[09:34] | Hey, Warrick and I just got a break. | 我们来打断一下 |
[09:36] | The guy’s been planting hairs. | 关于那凶手的头发 |
[09:37] | Shedding. He’s trying to throw us off. | 是剃过的 他想让我们无从下手 |
[09:39] | What he doesn’t realize, we got no DNA on the hairs | 他也知道,我们要是 在头发上找不到DNA的话 |
[09:42] | so we can’t chase down | 我们就不能追查到 |
[09:43] | his other suspect. | 他这个嫌疑人 |
[09:44] | Grissom… | 葛瑞森 |
[09:45] | are you hearing us? | 你在听吗? |
[09:56] | You all got my page. Good. | 你们都把证据拿来了,很好 |
[09:58] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[09:59] | We’ll get you a new battery. | 我们会分派另一件案子给你们 |
[10:00] | I thought we’d convo about the strangler. | 这件案子就由我们来处理 |
[10:03] | Hear what you’ve got, tell you what we think our next move should be. | 我们是来跟你说一下 我们下一步要做的事情 |
[10:07] | Would you guys go back | 你们几个先回 |
[10:09] | to my office, please? | 我的办公室去好吗? |
[10:10] | I’ll be in a few minutes. | 我一会儿就过去 |
[10:16] | I’ll be happy to pass on | 我很高兴把你们 |
[10:18] | any pertinent information you may have to my team. | 对于这件案子的 看法转达给我的组员 |
[10:20] | Okay. Fine. | 很好 |
[10:22] | Got anything to report to us? | 你有什么跟我们说的吗? |
[10:27] | You first. | 你先请 |
[10:28] | Okay. We have an operation in place. | 好的 我们有一个很好的行动 |
[10:32] | Your CSl Sidle | 你们的CSI成员斯道尔 |
[10:33] | has expressed an interest to my agents | 对我们的这个行动 |
[10:35] | in availing herself. | 非常感兴趣 |
[10:36] | I wanted to let you know before we made the official offer. | 我想在正式批准 之前跟你说一声 |
[10:39] | Really? What kind of operation? | 真的?是什么提议? |
[10:41] | All this talk about your great capacity for observation. | 全是关于你出色的观察能力的 |
[10:44] | Sara Sidle matches the victim prototype to a “T.” | 莎拉.斯道 尔与死者非常相象 |
[10:47] | She’s a young woman, brunette, tall for a female. | 她年轻,皮肤浅黑 身材也高于一般女性 |
[10:53] | You’re not serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[10:55] | And by all reports, she’s steady. | 她本人也愿意合作 |
[10:56] | Has the right personality for a decoy operation. | 能够胜任这次诱捕行动 |
[10:58] | You’re going to bait this guy with a human being? | 你想拿一个人 来把凶手引出来? |
[11:02] | This is your big FBl plan? | 这就是你们FBI的计画吗? |
[11:03] | Before he kills again, yes. | 在他再次作案前 是这样的 |
[11:06] | Got a better idea? | 你有更好的提议吗? |
[11:08] | Understanding him first, completely | 只有全面地了解凶手 |
[11:09] | so that we can get out ahead of him. | 我们才能赶在他之前行动 |
[11:11] | And if he kills again while we’re trying to understand him? | 但要是在这过程中 他又再次行凶呢? |
[11:14] | Well, I’m sorry, but he’s not going to kill my CSl. | 对不起 但他不能杀我的CSI队员 |
[11:16] | I’m going to do it, Grissom. I want to. | 我会去的,葛瑞森 我决定了 |
[11:18] | You want to put yourself in the path of a psychotic killer? | 你要把自己陷入那个 变态凶手的陷阱中吗? |
[11:21] | I’m trained in weaponless defense. | 我接受过赤手防卫的训练 |
[11:23] | Too bad, because that’s what turns him on– | 不行,女人进行反抗 这正合了… |
[11:26] | women fighting back. | 那凶手的胃口 |
[11:27] | Gives him a greater sense of power | 这无形会给他更大的动力 |
[11:28] | when he makes his final kill. | 来作最后的一击 |
[11:30] | -Grissom… -Sit down, Sara. | -葛瑞森… -坐下,莎拉 |
[11:38] | Okay. If we’re to follow your line of thinking, | 好了 要是我们按照你的想法… |
[11:41] | are you out ahead of him? | 你会赶在他之前行动吗? |
[11:43] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[11:44] | He knows just enough about forensics to be dangerous. | 凶手知道法医鉴证的厉害 |
[11:47] | He thinks he’s throwing us off track by planting confederate hairs. | 他想通过同伙的头发 来摆脱我们的追查 |
[11:51] | He probably shaves his head | 他或许把头发剃了 |
[11:52] | maybe his entire body as DNA protection. | 确保他在现场 不会留下任何DNA |
[11:54] | He may gag his victims | 他或许用毛巾之类的东西 |
[11:56] | using a garden- variety bath towel | 把受害人的口给塞住 |
[11:57] | which he then takes with him as part of his murder kit. | 他把毛巾作为谋杀的 一个工具 |
[12:01] | He will go after another tall brunette | 他会对另一个 浅黑肤色的高个女人下手 |
[12:03] | and the torture will be worse. | 折磨的手段也相当残忍 |
[12:05] | But this time, he won’t ejaculate. | 但这一回,他不会射精 |
[12:07] | At least not at the scene. | 至少在现场那里不会 |
[12:09] | At home, later. | 回到家再射 |
[12:10] | Learning control. | 凶手会控制这个 |
[12:11] | Think he knows his next victim? | 他知道他的下一个目标吗? |
[12:13] | Signature killers always know their next victim. | 凶手通常会知道 他们的下一个目标 |
[12:15] | But they don’t know him until he tortures, rapes and kills them. | 但受害者却不知道 直到他把他们折磨 强奸,杀死 |
[13:17] | ( faint creaking ) | |
[13:43] | ( screaming ) | |
[13:45] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[13:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:46] | Get out of there. | 快从那里出来 |
[13:48] | Get out of the closet. | 从橱柜里出来 |
[13:49] | Hmm. | |
[13:50] | What are you doing? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[13:51] | -Um, I a reporter. -What? | -我是记者 -什么? |
[13:52] | We know the police are withholding | 警察一直都在对 我们封锁消息 |
[13:53] | information from us, so I came down here because… | 所以我就来这里… |
[13:55] | Are you out of your mind? I could’ve killed you. | 你疯了吗? 刚才我差点杀了你 |
[13:57] | This a crime scene. You don’t belong here. | 这里是犯罪现场 不是你该来的地方 |
[13:59] | Unless you want me to get the cop at the front door, | 如果你不想我把 门外那警察叫来的话 |
[14:01] | you’ll get out of here now. | 你现在就离开这里 |
[14:02] | And I’d better not see any pictures of this apartment | 最好不要让我看见 你们报纸登出的… |
[14:05] | in your paper… or I’ll have the D.A. on your front door. | 这公寓的照片… 否则我就会叫 警察人员去登门拜访 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry that I scared you. | 对不起吓到你了 |
[14:09] | -You didn’t scare me. -Mm-mm. | 你没有吓到我 |
[14:11] | Want to tell me what you found over by the window? | 能跟我说说你在 窗子旁找到什么吗? |
[14:14] | No. | 不行 |
[14:15] | ( softly ): Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | Fast. | 那么快 |
[14:25] | I’m impressed. | 真让我感动 |
[14:27] | You got a hot dog? | 你有热狗吗? |
[14:28] | This one of your jokes, Greg? | 你在开玩笑吗 格雷格? |
[14:30] | I got the ketchup. | 我有番茄酱 |
[14:31] | I’m sure this is meaningful. | 这听起来意味深长 |
[14:33] | I went back and looked at | 我又重新看了 |
[14:34] | the ejaculate from the last two murders. | 前两名死者 体内留下的精液 |
[14:37] | The same thing. | 结果是一样的 |
[14:37] | “lndeterminate red stuff.” | 都有那红色东西 |
[14:40] | It’s C12, H22 | 它是由碳12,氢12 |
[14:41] | and O1 1,NaCl, H2O | 氧11,氯化钠,水 |
[14:44] | and tomato paste. | 和番茄酱组成 |
[14:45] | Sugar, water, salt and tomato paste. | 糖,水,盐 还有番茄酱 |
[14:49] | Ketchup? | 是番茄酱吗? |
[14:51] | Ketchup. | 是番茄酱 |
[14:51] | Well, does he | 是他后来 |
[14:52] | add it after or is it organic? | 加上去的还是本来就有的? |
[14:56] | Don’t ask me why, but, uh… | 别问我为什么,但… |
[14:58] | he adds it. | 他是加上去的 |
[15:00] | I was expecting something a little more elemental. | 我正想从几个方面来考虑 |
[15:04] | When we zig, he zags. | 我们变,他也跟着变 |
[15:06] | Yeah, well, he’s not as smart as he thinks, you know? | 是的,但他并不像自己 想象中的那么聪明,对吗? |
[15:08] | I mean, ketchup is not going to mask the DNA in his semen. | 我是说,番茄酱并不能 把他精液中的DNA所掩盖 |
[15:11] | All of which I’m sure you’ll share with the FBl. | 我想你会和 那些FBI谈这些的 |
[15:15] | I’m sure. | 我会的 |
[15:16] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[15:17] | is it so bad to avail our lab | 把我们的实验室作为 |
[15:19] | to the resources of the federal government? | 联邦政府的 资料室这合适吗? |
[15:22] | You’ve been to talking to our sheriff. | 这点你已经 跟我们的谢里夫谈过了 |
[15:25] | I’ve been listening to our sheriff. | 我已经听谢里夫说了 |
[15:27] | He says that you won’t. | 他说你不会这样做的 |
[15:29] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道 |
[15:30] | And if I don’t shape up, he’s going to have Ecklie take over the case. | 要是我没任何进展的话 他就会让埃克利来接手这案子 |
[15:33] | No, he prefers someone from night shift | 不 他喜欢有人来接晚上的工作 |
[15:36] | and it may be more than just this case. | 或许并不只是为了这件案子 |
[15:42] | Ah. | |
[15:43] | Now that the trees are gone, I can almost see the forest. | 既然树木都没了 我也快要看见整个森林了 |
[15:47] | Gil… | 吉尔… |
[15:48] | Iearn to be more politic. | 有时要学圆滑一点 |
[15:51] | ( knocking on door ) | |
[15:53] | You guys got a sec? | 你们有空吗? |
[15:55] | He’s wearing latex gloves. | 凶手是带着橡胶手套的 |
[15:57] | The thick kind, too. He must know | 也是厚的那种.他一定知道 |
[15:58] | the thin ones leave prints. | 薄的手套会留下指纹 |
[16:02] | When we zig, he zags. | 我们变,他也变 |
[16:07] | What about Paul Millander? Maybe he’s our guy. | 会是保尔.米兰德吗? 或许他就是我们要找到人 |
[16:09] | And, uh, he had the latex hands. And he’s a serial. | 而且,他也是带橡胶手套的 也是个连续作案者 |
[16:13] | Millander stages suicides in bathtubs with paternal figures. | 米兰德用别人的 指纹来伪造自杀案 |
[16:17] | This guy’s signature is overkill rage against young women. | 这个凶手是专门 杀那些年轻女性的 |
[16:20] | It’s completely different. | 性质是完全不同的 |
[16:22] | Maybe our brethren at the FBl have some sort of special database. | 或许我们的FBI弟 兄有些特别的资料 |
[16:24] | When did you become friendly with the feds? | 你何时和联邦 调查局的人称兄道弟的? |
[16:27] | I didn’t think you had that in you. | 以前我以为 你不会这样的 |
[16:29] | Never make an enemy when you can just as easily make a friend. | 与一个人成为朋友 总比成为仇敌要好 |
[16:32] | FBl’s okay. I’ve kissed worse ass. | FBI没什么.我搞得定的 |
[16:35] | But I’ve got to say I don’t like this decoy op the feds are talking up. | 但我不喜欢他们 说的这个诱捕行动 |
[16:39] | I remember when Holly Gribbs died. | 我想起了 霍莉.格丽布斯的死 |
[16:42] | I sent her out in the field and she wasn’t ready. | 她还没准备好 我就派她去了现场 |
[16:44] | I told Culpepper that he could not have Sara. | 我跟卡尔佩伯说 他不能这样利用莎拉 |
[16:48] | I know what you told him. | 我知道你跟他说过 |
[16:51] | CULPEPPER: Okay, listen up. | 都听好了 |
[16:53] | All personnel will be tethered to our decoy by this radio. | 所有人员都要在 诱捕行动的范围之内 |
[16:57] | According to Captain James Brass, | 根据布瑞斯长官的报告 |
[16:59] | two of our assailant’s victims patronized this grocery store | 现在要去的地点 就是我们的两名死者 |
[17:01] | to which we are about to embark forthwith | 在她们被害的前两天 |
[17:04] | two days before they turned up dead. | 都曾在一家 杂货店里买过东西 |
[17:06] | There’s a very good chance our assailant | 这是一个很好的机会 我们的人 |
[17:07] | will refrequent this store, looking for his next victim. | 会经常巡视这个杂货店 寻找凶手的下一个目标 |
[17:10] | This is a pretty flimsy excuse | 你不认为这种做法 |
[17:11] | to get your circus up and running, don’t you think? | 就像是把 你的人置于危险之中吗? |
[17:14] | Lives are at stake. I’ll take flimsy over nothing. | 生命危如累卵 我这样也是别无它法 |
[17:16] | This is action for action’s sake, Culpepper. | 这样的行动目的性太强 卡尔佩伯 |
[17:19] | You’re risking my CSl’s life. | 你在拿我的 CSI人员的生命冒险 |
[17:20] | SlDLE: Look, this is my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[17:23] | I want to do something before another girl gets killed and… | 我只是想在另一个女孩 遇害之前做一点… |
[17:26] | Listen to me, Sara. | 听我说,莎拉 |
[17:28] | If we study his past, we can predict his future. | 我们要能了解他的过去 就可以预测他的未来 |
[17:31] | You’ve been saying that for weeks. | 这几个星期来你都是这样说的 |
[17:32] | It’s taking too long. | 这太费时间了 |
[17:34] | Someone else is going to die, | 还有人会遇难的 |
[17:35] | and you’re still going to be figuring it out. | 而且你还可以继续调查 |
[17:37] | CULPEPPER: Sidle, | 斯道尔 |
[17:38] | we’re good to go. | 我们要出发了 |
[17:40] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[17:51] | ( “Danke Schoen” playing over intercom ) | |
[18:01] | ( sighs ) | |
[18:07] | ( carts clanking ) | |
[18:20] | Oh… it’s three hours expended. | 已经过去三个小时了 |
[18:22] | ( clears throat ) | |
[18:24] | Maybe we should reposition over at that Borders Book Store. | 或许我们该在 这商店里重新布置人员 |
[18:27] | Gets a lot of foot traffic in there | 根据各个地点,在那里 |
[18:29] | according to the field agents. | 多布置一些人员充当客人 |
[18:31] | “l recall | “我回想起” |
[18:33] | “Central Park in Fall | “秋天的中心公园” |
[18:35] | “How you tore your dress. | “你怎么把衣服撕碎” |
[18:54] | Whoa. | |
[18:55] | That guy’s coming back. | 那人又回来了 |
[19:00] | Would you happen to have a cigarette? | 你有带香烟吗? |
[19:03] | Uh… yeah, actually. | 是的,当然 |
[19:06] | Culpepper… Let her play. | 卡尔佩伯…让她继续 |
[19:07] | I’ve been trying to quit. Didn’t want to buy a pack. | 我一直都想戒掉 所以就没买过一包烟 |
[19:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:11] | This is my last pack… | 这包是我上个星期… |
[19:12] | but, uh, I say that every week, so… | 但我每个星期都是这样说… |
[19:17] | Nonfiltered. The women I know | 没过滤嘴的.女人 |
[19:20] | smoke filtered– you know | 都喜欢抽有过滤嘴的 |
[19:22] | those long, skinny cigarettes? | 那些长又细的 你知道吗? |
[19:23] | Guess it depends on the woman. | 或许那比较适合女人 |
[19:25] | Guess it does. | 是的 |
[19:27] | You got a light? | 你有火吗? |
[19:28] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然有 |
[19:31] | You live around here? | 你住在这附近吗? |
[19:33] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[19:34] | I don’t usually give out that kind of information. | 我通常不会 跟别人透露这个的 |
[19:37] | It’s probably smart. | 这样比较明智 |
[19:38] | I wouldn’t tell me either. | 我也不会的 |
[19:42] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[19:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | All right, we’re on the move. Let’s go. | 好了 我们行动吧.快点 |
[19:49] | ( guns cocking ) | |
[19:53] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[19:53] | OFFlCER: FBl. Don’t move! | 别动,我们是FBI |
[19:57] | I’ll give it back. Here. | 我这就还给她 |
[20:02] | ( cell phone ringing ) | |
[20:04] | Yeah, Culpepper. | 我是卡尔佩伯 |
[20:06] | Time and coordinate? | 时间和地点呢? |
[20:07] | Yeah, will do. | 好的,这就来 |
[20:08] | All right, gentlemen, nothing ventured, nothing gained. | 好了,各位 什么都没发生 也一无所获 |
[20:11] | I do not believe this is our man. | 这不是我们要找的人 |
[20:12] | What was your first clue? | 你当初的想法是什么? |
[20:13] | Murder at the Monaco Hotel. | 在摩纳哥酒店又发生谋杀 |
[20:15] | Woman found bound in her room | 女死者死在她的卧室里 |
[20:16] | stripped and strangled. | 也是被扼死的 |
[20:23] | He met the profile. | 他改变策略了 |
[20:25] | Sometimes the harder thing to do is to do nothing. | 有时候最难做的 就是什么都做不了 |
[20:48] | Starting to look like d Áj à vu all over again. | 以前那种情况 又再次出现了 |
[20:51] | Hmm. | |
[20:53] | Not? | 不是吗? |
[20:55] | Occasionally I’m struck by the absence of evidence. | 有时候为何会 找不到任何证据 |
[21:00] | It’s there or it isn’t. | 它就在那里 也或许不是 |
[21:02] | The lamp– cord’s still attached. | 台灯,电线还在上面 |
[21:05] | All the others, he yanked the cords off. | 以前的那几个 他都是把电线拔出来的 |
[21:07] | Look at the table. Books aren’t even disturbed. | 看这桌子 上面的书甚至没有被弄乱 |
[21:10] | Staged? | 是人为的吗? |
[21:11] | First time in a hotel? | 第一次发生在酒店吗? |
[21:15] | First time he didn’t come in through the window? | 也是第一次 他没从窗那里进来 |
[21:18] | I don’t think he made a deposit… either. | 我认为他 这次也没留下任何证据 |
[21:22] | That just means his signature’s evolving, | 也就是说他留下的标志改变了 |
[21:23] | isn’t that right, Grissom? | 对吗,葛瑞森? |
[21:26] | Who’s that guy? | 那人是谁? |
[21:27] | BRASS: He’s the husband. | 他是死者的丈夫 |
[21:28] | His name’s Brad Walden. | 他叫布拉德.威尔顿 |
[21:30] | They’re locals, come here a couple times a year. | 他们都是当地人 一年要来这里好几次 |
[21:31] | He was downstairs playing poker. | 他当时在楼下玩牌 |
[21:33] | She was up here reading a romance novel. | 她在楼上读浪漫小说 |
[21:35] | He comes back five grand richer. | 他赢了五千块回来后 |
[21:37] | He finds her like this. | 就发现她这样子了 |
[21:39] | Husband? | 是她的丈夫? |
[21:41] | Let’s bring him in. | 把带他过来 |
[21:42] | I’ll transport the witness. | 我这就去把目击者带过来 |
[21:45] | Witness? | 目击者? |
[21:47] | Suspect. | 是嫌疑人 |
[21:51] | What did you get? | 你找到什么了? |
[21:52] | I posted the ladyfrom the hotel, and I have to say | 我检查过了酒店的 那名女死者 |
[21:55] | it’s the same menu as the last three– chemical restraint | 基本情况都与前三个相同 先被化学品 |
[21:59] | overligature, death by strangulation. | 所制服,然后被扼死的 |
[22:01] | What about the object-rape? Indeterminate polymer? | 强奸的痕迹呢?还是用聚合物吗? |
[22:05] | No, this one’s different. | 不是,这回不一样 |
[22:07] | Different how? | 怎么不一样? |
[22:08] | DR. ROBBlNS: Cross-hatched leather, with tiny air holes for breathing. | 是皮革制品 上面还有透气的小孔 |
[22:14] | I was thinking driving gloves, or weightlifting gloves, or… | 我想或许是赛车手套 或者举重手套,也或是… |
[22:22] | I’m not accusing you of anything, but a man and his wife | 我先不说什么 但一个男人和他的妻子 |
[22:25] | get a hotel room for a romantic weekend | 到酒店去渡一个浪漫的周末 |
[22:26] | then spend that whole weekend apart– | 然而整个周末 却不是在一起度过的 |
[22:28] | makes me wonder if there’s trouble in the marriage. | 我就想是不是 他们的婚姻出了什么问题 |
[22:30] | I like… to gamble. She liked to read. | 我喜欢…赌博 她喜欢读书 |
[22:34] | It was, you know… | 你知道,这是… |
[22:36] | just the perfect getaway. | 度假最好的消遣了 |
[22:37] | You liked to play golf, too. | 你还喜欢打高尔夫 |
[22:41] | These are your golf clubs. | 这些是你的高尔夫球杆 |
[22:43] | We found them in your hotel room. | 我们在你酒店的 房间里找到的 |
[22:45] | I prefer a titanium driver, Mr. Walden. | 我更喜欢用钛金属杆 威尔顿先生 |
[22:49] | I’d like to see what you use, but your carrier is locked. | 我们想看看你是用什么杆 但箱子是锁着的 |
[22:53] | Yeah, I have a key on my keychain… my car keys. | 我把它和车钥匙串在一起了 |
[22:57] | So you won’t mind opening it, though? | 你能把它开一下吗? |
[23:00] | No… | 可以 |
[23:04] | Uh, uh, w-why? | 怎么了? |
[23:05] | Well, so I can see if the leather on your club handles | 我想看一看 在你球杆上的皮革 |
[23:09] | matches the leather from the object used to violate your wife. | 是否与在你妻子 身上找到的皮革相吻合 |
[23:21] | Well, l-l, you know, if it does… I read that this, uh… | 要真是… 我也听说过这种事情 |
[23:27] | this, uh, you know, character | 你知道,凶手 |
[23:29] | uses whatever is at the scene of the crime for, uh… | 常会用现场的东西作为凶器 |
[23:33] | for killing his victims. | 来杀死受害人的 |
[23:38] | Well, if this character… | 如果是这个凶手… |
[23:39] | killed your wife? | 杀害你妻子的话 |
[23:41] | How did he get your clubs out of the case without the keys? | 他不用钥匙怎么能 打开你的箱子取出高尔夫球杆? |
[23:48] | Or for that matter, back into the case after he killed your wife? | 还有,他怎么用它杀了 你妻子后又重新把它放回去呢? |
[24:11] | Read this man his rights, please. | 跟他宣读他的权利 |
[24:13] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Jennifer Walden… | 你被捕了 罪名是谋杀詹妮弗.威尔顿 |
[24:17] | and Eileen Snow, and Tracy Berg, and… | 艾琳.斯诺 还有特莉茜.博格,还有… |
[24:19] | Can I have a word with you outside… please? | 你能出来听我说句话吗? |
[24:24] | You can’t charge him for the other women. | 你不能指控 他谋杀了其他几个女人 |
[24:27] | What do you mean? | 那你什么意思? |
[24:28] | For the murder of his wife, maybe | 或许他只是谋杀了他妻子 |
[24:29] | but I am certain that he didn’t do the others. | 但我确信其他 那几个不是他杀的 |
[24:32] | Every piece of the signature is there. | 现在是铁证如山 |
[24:34] | He read the papers– | 他也读过报纸 |
[24:35] | he piggybacked on top of the killer. | 从上面模仿凶手的做法 |
[24:36] | For what possible reason? | 这为了什么呢? |
[24:38] | Who knows? Convenient way out of a lousy marriage? He’s not our guy. | 谁知道?或许是想 结束这不愉快的婚姻 他不是我们要找的人 |
[24:41] | You know, this is where I like to reference the majesty | 在这里我想重申一下 |
[24:43] | and the power of the Republic of the United States of America. | 美利坚合众国的 最高权威与权力 |
[24:47] | Go ahead. Pull rank. | 好啊.分等级吧 |
[24:48] | But that hotel crime scene was staged to look like the Signature’s. | 但酒店的现场是 被人为做出来的假象 |
[24:51] | And that golfer just got lucky | 那个打高尔夫的走运 |
[24:53] | that the victim type fits his wife to a Texas T, is that it? | 其他死者都与他妻子相仿 对吗? |
[24:56] | If you stop and think, you’ll see it. | 要是你冷静下来想的话 你就会明白的 |
[24:59] | Duly noted, Supervisor Grissom. | 适可而止吧.葛瑞森 |
[25:03] | Duly noted. | 适可而止 |
[25:08] | Details of the arrest will be forthcoming in this live report. | 案件的侦破经过将 会作现场详细报导 |
[25:10] | Federal Agent Culpepper is about to start his news conference. | 联邦人员卡尔佩伯 将出席他的记者招待会 |
[25:15] | As we’ve been reporting, a suspect has been arrested | 涉嫌这一串 绳索杀人案的嫌疑人 |
[25:18] | in the Strip-Strangler case. | 已经被警方拘捕 |
[25:19] | We believe that Bradley Mac Walden not only killed his wife | 我们认为布拉德里.威尔顿 不仅杀害了他妻子 |
[25:23] | but also took the lives of Audrey Hayes and Eileen Snow, | 而且也杀害了 澳德莉.海茵丝,艾琳.斯诺 |
[25:26] | and Tracy Berg. | 还有特莉茜.博格 |
[25:27] | Ourfield agents have divulged that Mr. Walden | 我们的人员 已经证实威尔顿 |
[25:30] | Iived within two miles of the other victims | 与其他受害人的 家相距不到两英里 |
[25:32] | worked in the same office building as Ms. Snow | 和斯诺小姐在 同一个地方上班 |
[25:34] | and has no believable explanation for his whereabouts | 并且在这几个案件发生期间 |
[25:37] | on the dates of their murders. | 不能证明自己的确切行□ |
[25:39] | We believe that Bradley Mac Walden | 我们认为布拉德里.威尔顿 |
[25:41] | found and stalked these victims, and… | 找到并扼死受害人 然后… |
[25:43] | I just talked with Brass. | 我刚和布瑞斯谈过 |
[25:45] | He said that Walden was having an affair | 他说威尔顿与 他单位的一个… |
[25:49] | with a dentist in his office. | 牙科医生有染 |
[25:51] | I’m telling you, this guy did not kill those otherwomen. | 其他那几个女孩不是他杀的 |
[25:57] | This statement is concluded. | 现在陈述完毕 |
[25:59] | Las Vegas, its locals | 拉斯维加斯 它的居民 |
[26:00] | and visitors can rest a little easier tonight. | 还有观光者今晚 可以睡一个安稳觉了 |
[26:04] | A suspect is in custody. | 嫌疑人已经被拘留 |
[26:05] | Thank you. I’ll take some questions. | 谢谢 你们现在可以提问了 |
[26:08] | Mr. Grissom– Linda Darby, Las Vegas Tribune. | 葛瑞森先生 我是琳达.塔比. “拉斯维加斯论坛”的记者 |
[26:11] | As the lead CSl on this case | 作为主管这件 案子的CSI人员 |
[26:12] | do you have anything to add to the FBl statement? | 你对刚才FBI所说的 话有何要补充的吗? |
[26:14] | Politics… | 圆滑一点… |
[26:19] | No. | 没有 |
[26:20] | So, Las Vegas can breathe easier? | 维加斯的居民 真的可以松口气了吗? |
[26:23] | You do have the Strip Strangler behind bars? | 杀人凶手真的 被捉拿归案了? |
[26:27] | No, we don’t. | 我们没有 |
[26:38] | SHERlFF: The FBl did me a favor being here | FBI请我到这儿来 |
[26:40] | and they have a viable suspect. | 因为他们捉到了嫌疑人 |
[26:42] | He’s not viable, Brian. | 他不是,布莱恩 |
[26:43] | Then further investigation will prove that out. | 进一步的调查 会证明这一点的 |
[26:46] | In the meantime, people will feel better about their daily lives. | 与此同时 民众也会感到安全一点 |
[26:49] | Now, why on Earth would you want to counteract that? | 为何你总是背道而行呢? |
[26:51] | For those who have to ask, no answer could suffice. | 因为大家并没有 得到所期待的答案 |
[26:54] | Look, I see we’ve come to an impasse. | 看来我们又进入僵局了 |
[26:58] | If further investigation determines, | 要是进一步调查证明 |
[26:59] | that Walden didn’t kill those other women | 其他那些女人 不是威尔顿杀的 |
[27:01] | then you can rejoin the investigation. | 你那时才可以 重新着手调查 |
[27:05] | Oh, do I get the weekend off? | 我要去度周末了? |
[27:07] | For starters… | 首先… |
[27:08] | and a two-week holiday… anywhere but CSl. | 你有两星期的假期 除了CSI哪儿都可以去 |
[27:12] | You brought this on yourself. | 这都是你自找的 |
[27:14] | Now, the next time you want to play with my career | 下一回你要参我们行动的话 |
[27:16] | maybe you’ll think twice. | 或许你要三思而行 |
[27:24] | ( slamming locker door ) | |
[27:25] | You know, it’s not fair, Grissom. | 这不公平,葛瑞森 |
[27:27] | You know more about signatures than most of them put together. | 你比他们更了 解那个凶手的事情 |
[27:31] | That may have been the problem. | 或许就是因为这个 |
[27:33] | Is there’s no one you can appeal to? | 没有谁你要对 他进行控诉的吗? |
[27:35] | No… I’m off. | 没有,我休假了 |
[27:38] | Come on, this guy’s on the loose and there’s nothing you can do? | 行了.凶手在逍遥法 外你就这样袖手旁观吗? |
[27:42] | It’s all Catherine. She’s the boss. | 这得看凯萨琳的了 她现在是主管 |
[27:46] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[28:11] | ( classical music playing ) | |
[29:11] | ( sighing ) | |
[29:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[29:29] | Your door was open. | 你的门开着 |
[29:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:34] | Migraine. It’s been a while. | 偏头痛.得了有一段时间了 |
[29:37] | I get them about once a year. | 我一年才会犯上一两次 |
[29:39] | I’m not used to having people in my house. | 我不习惯有人来我的房间 |
[29:42] | You just don’t like it when you can’t solve a case | 你只不过是在你破不了案… |
[29:45] | or command your troops. | 也无法给自己的部属下 令所以才不想有人来的 |
[29:46] | ( sighing ) | |
[29:48] | Did you come here to tell me about your new job? | 你过来是为了跟我谈论 自己的新工作的吗? |
[29:52] | I told the Sheriff I’d pass. | 我已经跟治安长说 我不会接手这个职务 |
[29:53] | You don’t want to be a supervisor? | 你不想做管理人员? |
[29:56] | Well, if I get a promotion, I want it to be on merit… | 如果要给我升职 我希望是因为我办事出色… |
[30:00] | not because you’re politically tone-deaf. | 而非因为你 不听劝告一意孤行 |
[30:06] | So, our guys are outside in their Tahoes. | 嫌犯暂时可以逍遥法外了 |
[30:08] | If you’re a civilian, we are. | 你成了平民 我们也是 |
[30:11] | Except we are putting in for overtime. | 只不过我们是 还要加班加点的平民而已 |
[30:19] | We should reexamine each victim– all the evidence | 我们应该重新 检查每一个死者… |
[30:21] | pertaining to each one individually. | 把所有证据和 她们每个一一对上再说 |
[30:22] | All right, well, I got dibs on Eileen Snow. | 好,我来找艾琳的 |
[30:25] | And I have a strong feeling I’m going to be the one to break the case. | 我有很强烈的预感 这宗案子肯定是我破的 |
[30:28] | Tracy Berg. | 我来找特雷茜的 |
[30:30] | I got Audrey Hayes, but those fibers we found in | 奥黛莉的让我来吧 但我得先说一下 我们在艾琳身上找到的那些纤 |
[30:31] | the Snow lady’s throat aren’t going to give us anything. | 一点线索都没有 |
[30:34] | White cotton fibers | 只是一些白棉花纤维 |
[30:35] | are like oxygen– they’re everywhere. | 就如同空气…到处都有 |
[30:37] | Well, then go back to your crime scenes | 那就回犯罪现场… |
[30:38] | and look for a persistence of fibers. | 找找看还有没有纤维 |
[30:40] | “lf you can’t prove uniqueness, prove abundance.” | “不能证明唯一性之时 证明其多样性” |
[30:43] | -Something’s better than nothing. -Yeah. | -有总比无好 -没错 |
[30:48] | Hunter F. Baumgartner. Our ketchup DNA guy. | DNA里面有番茄酱的 家伙是亨特.F.鲍嘎特那 |
[30:51] | This guy showed up on the database. | 是数据库里面显示的? |
[30:53] | CODlS updates its database every couple weeks. | DNA信息系统每几个 礼拜就会更新一遍数据库 |
[30:55] | Yeah, well, don’t act like it’s so simple. | 别想的这么简单 |
[30:57] | This guy could have gone another year without being picked up. | 这家伙也可能 好几年没有被取样的了 |
[31:00] | What did they get him on? | 上面说他为什么被抓? |
[31:02] | Well, lndecent Exposure. | 露阴… |
[31:03] | Caught in an alley behind the Monaco. | 在摩纳哥路后面的小巷被抓 |
[31:06] | Oh. | 噢 |
[31:07] | Suspended sentence, released two days ago. | 之后被判缓刑 两天前缓刑失效 |
[31:09] | Call Grissom on his cell. | 打葛瑞森的手机叫他过来 |
[31:10] | I thought he was off the case. | 他不是不调查这案子了吗? |
[31:12] | He is. | 是的 |
[31:13] | Dial. Tell him to meet me at this guy’s work address. | 拨电话就是 叫他到这家伙的工作地点找我 |
[31:16] | ( rock music playing ) | |
[31:18] | You think anything illegal goes on in here? | 你想这里面 会不会有些非法行为? |
[31:21] | ( Grissom laughs ) | |
[31:30] | Excuse me? | 你好 |
[31:32] | Hunter? | 你是亨特? |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:35] | You two look like you made a wrong turn somewhere. | 不过我想你们 俩大概是找错门了吧 |
[31:38] | We’re with the Crime Lab. | 我们是犯罪鉴证科的 |
[31:39] | Heard you just copped a plea for indecent exposure. | 听说你曾经就你的 露阴行为避重就轻认过罪 |
[31:43] | I’m sorry, I’m working. | 对不起,我正在工作 |
[31:45] | Uh-uh. | 啊-呃 |
[31:47] | You recognize any of these women? | 你认得上面这几个女性吗? |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 认得 |
[31:51] | Strip Strangler girls. | 勒杀案的死者吗 |
[31:52] | They are all over TV. | 在电视上整天播的啦 |
[31:54] | Do you know them? | 你认识她们吗? |
[31:56] | No. | 不认识 |
[31:57] | WlLLOWS: How do you explain | 你怎么解释… |
[31:58] | your DNA on the bedsheets they were murdered in? | 你的精子会在她们 被谋杀的地方被找到? |
[32:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:03] | Yeah, “l don’t know” doesn’t get it, pal. | 伙计,”我不知道” 可对我们破案没有帮助 |
[32:05] | DNA’s like fingerprints. | DNA就跟指纹一样 |
[32:06] | No two samples are alike. | 不会有相同的 |
[32:07] | You were in these women’s bedrooms. | 你曾经进过 这几个女人的睡房 |
[32:08] | Believe me, mister, the last place | 先生,相信我吧 除非是让我去修窗口… |
[32:10] | that you will find me is in a woman’s bedroom. | 否则你是不会… |
[32:13] | Unless we’re discussing window treatments. | 在女人的睡房找到我的 |
[32:14] | Hey, and my indecent was for tricking too close | 我是有露过阴 不过那只是想着玩玩… |
[32:17] | to the Boulevard. I don’t know anything about killing women. | 我不知道关于谋杀的任何事 |
[32:20] | That’s straight boy stuff. | 够直接 |
[32:22] | Any recent trick offer you money for something a little weird? | 有没有人给钱让 你做些什么奇怪的事? |
[32:26] | Say a portable sample of your DNA? | 比如说叫你 射精拿你DNA样本之类 |
[32:29] | Only about ten times this month. | 不多,这个月只有10次 |
[32:31] | This is Vegas. | 这里可是拉斯维加斯 |
[32:32] | Would you be able to recognize any of these guys? | 你还能不能认出那些人呢? |
[32:36] | Well, I’d have to be looking at them in the face | 面对面的话可能还可以的 |
[32:39] | now, wouldn’t l? | 我能去工作了吗? |
[32:42] | ( Willows clears throat ) | |
[32:43] | I guess we should have known if our guy was planting hairs, | 早就该想到 嫌犯既然能弄根假头发… |
[32:46] | he was planting semen. | 当然也能弄假精子 |
[32:47] | Yeah. Probably in little hollowed-out packets of ketchup. | 没错 可能还是拿过期番茄酱来弄呢 |
[32:51] | I didn’t really find anything instructive | 我没有发现什么有用的线索 |
[32:54] | but Warrick hit pay dirt. | 但华瑞克发现了 些有用的东西 |
[32:55] | Well, I went back to Audrey Hayes’ apartment | 我回到奥黛莉 死亡的犯罪现场 |
[32:57] | and I paid particular attention to the point of entry. | 我特别留意几个入口 |
[32:59] | I found a small persistence of white cotton fibers. | 我发现了几个 地方都有白棉花纤维 |
[33:09] | Could have been the staging area. | 这可能是转折点 |
[33:11] | Maybe he… wears is murder kit. | 也许… 他当时是在这准备武装 |
[33:18] | Well, I remember what you said about signature guys, | 我记得你是怎么说 这些标记性杀手的 |
[33:21] | and how they have low self-esteem. | 你说他们没有多少自尊 |
[33:23] | They’re always going to the gym to work out | 经常去健身房 锻炼来消磨时光 |
[33:25] | so I’m thinking gym towels. | 所以我开始猜测这些白棉花 是从健身房的毛巾掉下来的 |
[33:27] | SlDLE: The Frequented Locations report said | 我查过,几个有可能让嫌犯 监视到目标的大健身房都说… |
[33:29] | none of the women belong to a gym | 这几个女人… |
[33:31] | where he could have spotted them. | 都不是他们的会员 |
[33:33] | I went back to see | 我回过头继续调查… |
[33:34] | if any of them had tried out introductory offers. | 看她们有没有试过去 一些推介性的健身房 |
[33:36] | Which I do all the time. | 我就经常去 |
[33:37] | It’s a free workout, and you don’t have to sign up. | 这些推介性的地方不用你入会 你不用签约做他们的会员 |
[33:39] | But you do have to sign in. | 但是你进去时却必须签下大名 |
[33:42] | All three women | 这三个女孩… |
[33:43] | went to Strong’s Gym once | 在上三个月里 |
[33:46] | in the last three months. | 都曾经分别去过阿壮健身房 |
[33:47] | So, I’m going back there, grab some towels | 我打算去那里那些毛巾样本 |
[33:49] | bring them back to the lab, | 拿回鉴证室… |
[33:51] | see if I can get a match from the crime scene fibers. | 看能不能找到和 犯罪现场的纤维吻合的 |
[33:53] | And, of course, get a list of the club’s male gym members. | 当然,还要拿一份 健身房男性会员的名单 |
[33:56] | Call Brass, tell him to meet you guys there. | 通知布瑞斯 叫他在健身房那里接汇你们 |
[33:59] | Let me know. | 有任何发展就通知我 |
[34:00] | Will do. | 知道 |
[34:01] | ( phone rings ) | |
[34:06] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[34:07] | Yeah, I’m looking at a photograph of the street | 我找到了一张照片… |
[34:09] | in front of Eileen Snow’s apartment. | 上面是艾琳公寓前的大街 |
[34:10] | This security guard said he saw a guy burn rubber | 艾琳被杀那天 那里的保安说… |
[34:12] | out of there the night of Eileen’s murder. | 有人的车在外面爆了胎 |
[34:15] | I remember that guy. | 我记得那个保安 |
[34:16] | Yeah, well, there’s no rubber here. | 但无论在 公路上还是在路边… |
[34:18] | On the pavement or the curb. | 都没有车胎的痕迹 |
[34:19] | A couple of oil spots, that’s about it. | 只有一些油迹 就这么多 |
[34:22] | And I called Brass. | 我问过布瑞斯 |
[34:23] | Nobody took any photographs of any tire marks. | 他说没有人有拍过 什么车胎痕迹的相片 |
[34:26] | Not the Las Vegas PD. | 拉斯维加斯重案组没有 |
[34:27] | Not the feds. | 联邦调查局没有 |
[34:28] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[34:29] | Little lie, big lie? | 保安撒了谎 算为什么的呢? |
[34:31] | Mm-hmm. The only shift CSl | -嗯 -整个鉴证科人员… |
[34:33] | I can actually find. | 我只能找到你一个 |
[34:34] | You’re tampering with evidence | 你好像在这里玩弄着… |
[34:35] | of the United States government there, Mr. Stokes. | …美国政府所有的证物 尼克 |
[34:37] | I was just looking for a quiet spot | 我只是觉得这里够安静 |
[34:40] | to call my girlfriend. | 来这里打电话 给我女朋友而已 |
[34:43] | Well, tell your girlfriend | 跟你女朋友说… |
[34:44] | she’s going to have you out of a job. | 她这样会让你丢掉工作的 |
[34:45] | Best thing you could do for your boss– | 你能为你”老板”所做的… |
[34:48] | protect him from himself. | 最好就是让他自己 “保护”好自己 |
[34:50] | Grissom? | 你说葛瑞森? |
[34:51] | I got to run, Peanut. | 我要挂了,甜心 |
[34:52] | Love you, too. Bye-bye. | 我也爱你,再见 |
[35:03] | Goggle. | 哥戈尔 |
[35:05] | If you need any help | 在调查中有任何需要帮忙之处.. |
[35:06] | in your investigation, Mr. Grissom… | 就找我吧,葛瑞森先生 |
[35:08] | Syd Goggle. | 希德.哥戈尔 |
[35:18] | ( crickets chirping ) | |
[35:51] | ( door creaking ) | |
[35:54] | ( TV playing softly ) | |
[35:55] | Mr. Goggle? | 哥戈尔先生? |
[36:10] | ( blades whirring ) | |
[36:49] | ( machine motorwhirring ) | |
[37:28] | Gil Grissom. | 吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[37:30] | Syd Goggle. | 希德.哥戈尔 |
[37:33] | I thought you were too busy with the FBl to talk to me. | 我还以为你疲于应付联邦调查局 探员而没时间来找我问话了呢 |
[37:35] | These investigations are always in flux. | 调查总是一件大忙事 |
[37:38] | Am l, uh, interrupting your laundry? | 我… 没有打扰你洗衣服吧? |
[37:42] | I’m just doing some gym towels. | 我只是在 洗一些健身房用的毛巾 |
[37:59] | You were so meticulous about so many things. | 你对很多事情都小心翼翼 |
[38:03] | Shaving. | 你把自己的手毛剃了 |
[38:04] | The gloves. | 戴手套 |
[38:09] | Planted evidence. | 用一些假证据 转移我们的视线 |
[38:11] | That’s why I don’t understand why you’d bring towels | 因此我不是很明白 你为什么会用条毛巾… |
[38:16] | that eventually could be traced. | 这种最后可以让 我们追查到的东西 |
[38:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:24] | Strong’s Gym. | 阿壮健身房 |
[38:25] | That’s where the women told you to you to get lost, right? | 想必就是你见到 那几个女孩的地方吧 |
[38:30] | Stuffing club towels down their throat make your point? | 然后就把健身房的浴巾绕 在了她们的脖子上 这你明白我说什么了吧? |
[38:37] | You know, the thing with women… | 你知道,女人这种动物… |
[38:42] | is they work out | 她们抛头露面… |
[38:45] | because they want us to look at them. | 无非是想被人看 |
[38:47] | And then they… | 然后… |
[38:49] | parade around. | 就到处炫耀 |
[38:51] | And you just want to… | 而你就会想… |
[39:00] | say hello. | 去跟她们打招呼 |
[39:04] | Everybody knows | 谁都知道… |
[39:05] | white cotton fibers aren’t like fingerprints. | 白棉纤维跟指纹不一样 |
[39:08] | They can’t be traced. | 追查不到人的 |
[39:11] | You don’t get a… match | 你们在浴巾上面… |
[39:14] | on a towel. | 不会找到吻合的东西 |
[39:15] | In theory. | 理论上来说是这样 |
[39:17] | But the truth is | 但事实是… |
[39:18] | every object is changed by its owner. | 任何东西都会被其物主… |
[39:21] | By his habits. | 其习惯所改变 |
[39:23] | His… washing machine, for instance. | 比方说…他的洗衣机吧 |
[39:27] | His detergent. | 他所用的清洁剂 |
[39:31] | The totality of | 你们这些所谓的… |
[39:33] | microscopic elements. | 显微元素… |
[39:36] | It’s Locard’s Theory. | 只不过是罗卡理论罢了 |
[39:39] | ( washing machine banging ) | |
[39:41] | Your towel is caught in the agitator. | 你的浴巾在 洗衣机里被搅拌住了 |
[39:45] | Now, see, that’s going to leave distinctive marks | 现在你明白了,希德 |
[39:48] | on the fabric, Syd. | 这就会在你的 “纤维”上留下明显的痕迹 |
[39:50] | And that’s just the beginning. | 而这只算是个开始 |
[39:52] | I’ve had a look at your garbage. | 我看过你的垃圾了 |
[39:54] | You were in my apartment. | 你进过我的公寓? |
[39:59] | No, nothing from there’s admissible in court. | 没有用,那里的东西 法庭是不会接受的 |
[40:02] | Your garbage is in a public area. | 我是指你抛在街上那些垃圾 |
[40:05] | Plain sight. | 一眼可见里面的证据 |
[40:08] | It’s enough for me to get a warrant. | 已经足够我拿到搜查令了 |
[40:18] | ( gunfire ) | |
[40:27] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:35] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这的? |
[40:37] | Nick told me. | 尼克跟我说的 |
[40:40] | Everybody okay? | 没人受伤吧? |
[40:44] | Special Agents, we got a shooting. | 特别行动小组 我们这里发生了枪战 |
[40:45] | Notify LVPD and paramedics ASAP. | 尽快通知拉斯维加斯 重案组和护理人员 |
[40:48] | Copy that. Roger. | 收到 |
[40:57] | I just wanted to talk to him. | 我只是想过来 跟他跟他谈论罢了 |
[41:01] | We can say unequivocally, based on statements made | 基于本地执法部门人员的供词… |
[41:05] | by a certain local law enforcement employee | 以及充分的证据… |
[41:08] | and corresponding evidence | 我们现在 可以很明确的说… |
[41:10] | that the deceased, Syd Booth Goggle | 死者希德.哥戈尔… |
[41:13] | is the Strip Strangler. | 就是我们勒杀案的主凶 |
[41:14] | Furthermore, since Goggle was killed | 另外,因为哥戈尔 已经被本地执法部门… |
[41:17] | by a second member of Las Vegas law enforcement | 另一位探员所毙 |
[41:20] | during his apprehension, this case is now closed. | 请大家不用再担心此 凶手的出现,案件已经结束 |
[41:22] | I would like to thank the FBl, along with Special Agent | 我在这里要谢谢联邦调查局 以及特工人员里克.卡尔帕珀… |
[41:26] | Rick Culpepperfor his invaluable leadership in this pursuit. | 在本次破案过程中非常 有效地对我们进行了指导 |
[41:29] | In short, we couldn’t have done it without you. | 长话短说 没有你我们破不到案 |
[41:31] | I’d like to thank you, Sheriff, Las Vegas Police. | 谢谢你,治安长 还有谢谢拉斯维加斯的警员 |
[41:36] | I’d also like to thank the citizens of Las Vegas | 我还要谢谢 拉斯维加斯的公民… |
[41:39] | for their courage. | 你们的勇气可嘉 |
[41:41] | We at the Federal Bureau of lnvestigation | 我们联邦调查局人员 对自己在这件案子 上为你们进行了服务… |
[41:43] | are proud to have served you. | 深感自豪 |
[41:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:46] | Oh, that’s cool. | 真够酷的 |
[41:48] | We don’t need props. | 我们不需要人恭维 |
[41:49] | At the end of the day, we know what time it is. | 只要在结束的时候 我们还知道时间就好 |
[41:51] | Give me some of that. | 给我来点那个 |
[41:52] | SlDLE: Do we have a breakfast budget, Grissom? | 我们有没有早餐预算啊 葛瑞森? |
[41:55] | I believe Catherine was going to requisition one. | 我相信凯萨琳回去申请的 |
[41:57] | Good, cause our plates are up, and nobody has any money. | 太好了 现在我们的东西都吃完了 但我们都没带钱 |
[42:01] | Right behind you. | 我跟你去 |
[42:03] | You, uh… you got me, right, War? | 你…你要我帮忙吧 华瑞克? |
[42:06] | Yeah. Picture that. | 当然,过来拿东西 |
[42:11] | I never should have put you in that position, Catherine. | 我不应该把你摆上这位置的 凯萨琳 |
[42:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:15] | What position? | 什么位置? |
[42:18] | Never doubt and never look back. | 永不怀疑 永不回头 |
[42:20] | That’s how I live my life. | 这就是我过日子的方式了 |
[42:28] | I admire that. | 我很钦佩你这点 |
[42:31] | SlDLE: Whole wheat and fruit? | 都是水果和麦片? |
[42:34] | Who ordered that? | 谁点的东西? |
[42:35] | Here. | 给我这里 |
[42:37] | STOKES: How’s this for service? | 这些服务怎样? |
[42:38] | Very good. | 很好 |
[42:39] | Re… friedbeans. Mmm! | 炒豆子,嗯! |
[42:41] | ( laughter ) | |
[42:47] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | 由CBS提供字幕 |
[42:50] | CBS PRODUCTlONS | |
[42:53] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS | [-=影片结束,谢谢观赏=-] |