时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | (sirenswailing ) | |
[00:08] | Unit 584-Adam. | 这里是584行动组 |
[00:09] | Please be advised we’re in pursuit of a BMW | 我们正在追□一辆 |
[00:11] | going southbound on lnterstate 15 | 在15号州际公路上高速 |
[00:13] | at a high rate of speed. | 往南行使的宝马汽车 |
[00:20] | ( tires screeching ) | |
[00:27] | ( tires screeching ) | |
[00:36] | Driver, | 车上的司机 |
[00:37] | roll down your window. | 把车窗拉下来 |
[00:39] | Let me see your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[00:53] | GlRL #1 : Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[00:54] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[00:55] | Don’t shoot. | Don’t shoot. 别开枪 |
[00:58] | OFFlCER: Dispatch, Unit 584 | 这里是584行动组 |
[01:00] | is a Code Four. | 第四号人员 |
[01:01] | We’ve got a couple of girls joyriding. | 我们追到了两个兜风的女孩 |
[01:04] | Rookie, clear the vehicle. | 洛姬,看一看这辆车 |
[01:07] | ( garbled radio transmission ) | |
[01:26] | 4-19? | 又是4-19吗? |
[01:28] | More like a four. | 差不多 |
[01:43] | “lchabod was horror struck | 最恐怖的事情 |
[01:44] | on perceiving that he was headless.” | 莫过于人的头被砍下来 |
[01:47] | …Sleepy Hollow. | 好像还在熟睡中 |
[01:56] | GRlSSOM: Vitreous humor is glazed over. | 眼液已呈玻璃状 |
[01:59] | What does that mean? | 这说明什么? |
[02:00] | That means that six to eight hours ago, | 那就是说六到八个小时之前 |
[02:02] | somebody lost their head. | 有个人的头不见了 |
[02:03] | Then… somebody lost their head. | 然后,有人的头不见了 主演:威廉.彼得森 |
[02:15] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[02:18] | “Who, who, who, who? | “是谁?是谁?” |
[02:21] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[02:24] | “Who, who, who, who? | “是谁?是谁?” |
[02:26] | “l really wanna know | “我真的想知道…” |
[02:27] | “Who… are you? | “你…是谁?” |
[02:30] | “Oh-oh-oh Who… | “是谁…” |
[02:31] | “Come on, tell me who are you, you, you | “快告诉我你是谁…” |
[02:35] | Oh, you!” | “是谁!” |
[02:43] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[02:46] | Well, well, what a switch. | 真是罕见 |
[02:48] | You actually beat us here. | 你把我们都叫来了 |
[02:50] | It’s evaluation day. | 今天是评估的日子 |
[02:52] | Hmm. | |
[02:53] | Where’s Warrick? | 华瑞克呢? |
[02:54] | He was working spill-over | 他正在为他那件 |
[02:56] | on another case. | 案子忙得团团转 |
[02:58] | Oh, that’s right. | 是的 |
[02:59] | He told me. I forgot. | 他跟我说过,我忘了 |
[03:01] | Well, maybe we should be evaluating you. | 或许我们该对你进行评估 |
[03:03] | You’re a riot, Alice. | 你真是唯恐天下不乱 |
[03:04] | You and I are going to work the head case. | 你和我去调查 这件砍头凶杀案 |
[03:06] | Goody. | 好的 |
[03:08] | Nick, another homicide. | 尼克 还有另一起凶杀案 |
[03:08] | “4-19” 40 miles outside of Baker. | “4-19″,距离 “贝克”40英里处 |
[03:10] | Okay. Good… I’m on it. | 好的,我来调查这件 |
[03:11] | GRlSSOM: Sara, you go with him. | 莎拉,你和他一起去 |
[03:13] | Yes. Road trip. | 好的.公路之旅 |
[03:15] | I’m going to go switch boots. | 我这就去换靴子 |
[03:21] | Cath, I’ll catch up with you. | 凯萨琳,我一会儿就来 |
[03:24] | I’ll meet you at the autopsy. | 我在验尸房那里等你 |
[03:27] | Head-topsy. | 头部解剖室 |
[03:31] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[03:33] | Look, Grissom. | 听着,葛瑞森 |
[03:34] | I know this is a bad time to bitch to the boss | 我知道这时候对 上司出言不逊不好 |
[03:36] | but, uh, I’ve been a CSl Level 3 for nine months now. | 但是…我做”三级CSI” 成员已经有九个月了 |
[03:41] | I was a CSl before Warrick. | 我做CSI的时间比华瑞克久 |
[03:43] | Warrick works d.b.’s solo. | 华瑞克既然能独自办案 |
[03:45] | Why can’t l? | 我为何不能? |
[03:48] | Repeat after me. | 跟我说 |
[03:49] | Silk, silk, silk. | “牛奶,牛奶,牛奶” |
[03:51] | “Silk, silk, silk?” | “牛奶,牛奶,牛奶?” |
[03:52] | What do cows drink? | 奶牛喝的是什么? |
[03:53] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
[03:54] | Cows drink water. | 奶牛喝的是水 |
[03:55] | They give milk. | 产出的是牛奶 |
[03:57] | A simple riddle. | 一个很简单的谜语 |
[03:58] | Common sense disguised | 常识隐藏在了 |
[03:59] | in a puzzle of words, but an excellent barometer | 字谜当中 但一个精准的”气压计” |
[04:03] | for evaluating someone’s readiness. | 会衡量一个人是否准备就绪 |
[04:05] | Look, I’m not one of your suspects you can trick, okay? | 我不是那些容易 被你唬住的嫌疑人,好吗? |
[04:08] | If I’m not ready, be a man– tell me I’m not ready. | 我要是还不行的话 那就跟我直说 |
[04:13] | You’re not ready. | 你现在还不行 |
[04:18] | You know why I took this job? | 你知道我当初为何选择… |
[04:20] | Honestly? | 这份工作吗? |
[04:22] | I wanted to pack heat, | 我想功成名就 |
[04:23] | walk under the yellow tape, | 受众人仰慕 |
[04:25] | be the man… | 做一个成功男人 |
[04:27] | but mostly, because I want you to think I’m a good CSl. | 但更多时候,我想让你 觉得我是个出色的CSI |
[04:33] | And that’s the reason I have to hold you back. | 这就是 我一直磨练你的原因 |
[04:40] | Anybody who’s great at anything, Nick, | 尼克 一个真正的成功人士 |
[04:42] | does it for their own approval, | 是靠自己的不断鞭策 |
[04:45] | not someone else’s. | 而不是靠别人 |
[04:51] | ( hard rock playing ) | |
[04:56] | “I’ll speak for you… | “当你遇害的时候” |
[04:58] | When you’re gone…” | “我替你讨回公道” |
[05:00] | ( turns down volume ) | |
[05:03] | Uh, voice sound familiar? | 这声音听起来熟悉吗? |
[05:05] | Kind of sounds like the daytime coroner. | 听起来有点像在 白天工作的验尸官 |
[05:09] | Gary Telgenhoff? | 加里.特金霍夫的歌? |
[05:10] | Yep. A songwriter in his off-time. | 是的 一位业余的创作歌手 |
[05:12] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[05:14] | It sucks. | 不堪入耳 |
[05:15] | Hmm. | |
[05:16] | Hey, I just filed for divorce. | 我刚签订完离婚协议 |
[05:17] | I’m feeling a little confident. | 所以感到有点自信 |
[05:19] | I guess. | 我能猜到 |
[05:20] | I like it. | 我喜欢这歌 |
[05:23] | So, where’s the head? | 死者的头在哪儿? |
[05:24] | Well, police lD’d him at the scene when they ran his plates | 警察用创伤鉴定 技术对比死者头上伤口 |
[05:27] | compared the DMV head shot to the head. | 以此鉴定出他的身份 |
[05:30] | Grissom, Catherine, meet Victor DaSilva. | 葛瑞森,凯萨琳 见过这位维特.达西瓦 |
[05:42] | What did this? | 这伤口是什么造成的? |
[05:43] | Hard to tell without making a mold. | 不做伤口模型的话 很难判断出来 |
[05:46] | Fatal blow? | 是致命一击吗? |
[05:47] | Looks like it. | 好像是的 |
[05:48] | Man, look at those chopping wounds on the jawbone. | 来看这颚骨上的伤口 |
[05:51] | They almost look like practice swings. | 凶手好像在练习挥刀 |
[05:55] | It could’ve been dark. Bad aim, maybe? | 或许当时很黑 出手偏了 |
[05:57] | Definitely a crime of passion. | 绝对是件情杀案 |
[06:00] | You think a female could do this? | 你认为 一个女人能办得到吗? |
[06:02] | I could’ve. | 我或许可以 |
[06:05] | Scared of you. | 你真恐怖 |
[06:06] | If you want to know | 如果你们想知道 |
[06:08] | what “exact” tools were used, we’re going to need to boil the head. | 到底是什么凶器 那只能先把头煮熟 |
[06:10] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:12] | You want me to prepare it? | 我这就去准备吗? |
[06:13] | Sure. What, uh, additive do you put | 当然.那你会在水里 |
[06:15] | in your boil? | 加点什么东西? |
[06:16] | Laundry detergent. Works great. | 清洁消毒剂 非常管用 |
[06:18] | It’s like peeling off a rubber Halloween mask. | 然后就像撕万圣节的面具一样 |
[06:21] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[06:21] | Well, I’m out of here. | 那我先出去了 |
[06:23] | I’m going to be with Brass; see if I can get anything | 我去跟布瑞斯那里 看从那几个女孩口中 |
[06:25] | on those Victoria Secret girls. | 找到什么线索 |
[06:29] | Where’s your Crock-Pot, Doc? | 你的锅呢,医生? |
[06:32] | Mr. Moore. | 摩尔先生 |
[06:36] | My grandson won’t take my calls. | 我孙子没接我的电话 |
[06:38] | He’ll only talk to you. | 他只想跟你谈 |
[06:39] | I think James called me tonight | 詹姆斯今晚 之所以给我电话 |
[06:41] | because he thought I could help him. | 是因为他认为我可以帮助他 |
[06:43] | That was a nice thing you did | 很庆幸你… |
[06:44] | giving him your pager number when he went away, | 在他逃跑前把 寻呼机号码给了他 |
[06:46] | but he should be calling me. | 但他应该给我电话的 |
[06:48] | I’m his grandfather. | 我是他的祖父 |
[06:50] | I deserve to know what happened. | 我应该知道都发生什么了 |
[06:51] | James is all right but, uh, there was a big brawl | 詹姆斯现在还好 但在青年管教中心 |
[06:53] | at the detention center. | 发生了斗殴 |
[06:54] | James was at the wrong place, at the wrong time. | 詹姆斯不巧正好在现场 |
[07:00] | What’s my grandson looking at? | 那我的孙子该怎么办? |
[07:01] | If he talks, he’ll be dead inside a month. | 他要是把事情爆出来的话 一个月内他必死无疑 |
[07:06] | Now, if he keeps quiet, the D.A. will put the squeeze on him | 如果他保持沈默的话 警方又会对他施压 |
[07:09] | and he’ll probably end up in the big house. | 最后也可能免不了牢狱之苦 |
[07:12] | You could lose your boy forever then. | 那时你就可能永远失去他了 |
[07:14] | Why didn’t James call me… tell me? | 詹姆斯 为何没给我电话跟我说? |
[07:19] | He probably knew what your advice would be. | 他或许知道你的想法就是… |
[07:25] | To do the honorable thing. | 做出光荣之举 |
[07:26] | There’s no honor in jail. | 监狱里没任何荣誉可言 |
[07:29] | Not without a price. | 也毫无情面可讲 |
[07:32] | Look, a crime occurred. | 如今罪案已经发生 |
[07:34] | CSl’s got full jurisdiction. | CSI有最高司法权 |
[07:37] | I got myself assigned to the case– | 我也主动来调查这件案子 |
[07:39] | see if I can take James out of the middle. | 看能否帮詹姆斯退出这两难境地 |
[07:52] | Can we offer you girls something to drink? | 你们两个女孩想喝点什么吗? |
[07:55] | Please don’t say that word. | 请别再说这句话 |
[07:57] | You want to tell us why two college freshmen | 能跟我们说说 为何两个大学新生 |
[07:59] | were driving a stolen BMW with a head in the trunk? | 驾驶一辆偷来的 后车厢藏着个人头的”宝马”车? |
[08:03] | We already told you. | 这我们已经告诉过你们了 |
[08:04] | We had no idea that was in the trunk. | 我们真不知道 那个东西在车厢里面 |
[08:07] | Gross. | 总的来说 |
[08:07] | Now there’s a start– “gross.” | 开头用”总的来说” |
[08:10] | Gross negligence– | 由于总的疏忽 |
[08:12] | flying down l-15 in a stolen car. | 架着一辆偷来的车在15街狂奔 |
[08:14] | Gross anatomy– | 根据总的解剖学 |
[08:17] | a human bowling ball in the trunk. | 在车厢里发现了一个人的脑袋 |
[08:19] | Gross details– | 总的细节问题 |
[08:21] | Iet’s hear it. | 我们来听一听 |
[08:24] | We lost our friends at Bar 9-1 -1. | 在9-1-1酒吧 我们与朋友走散了 |
[08:29] | We had no ride home. | 没有车回家 |
[08:32] | We were bored. | 当时非常的无聊 |
[08:33] | So, we started doing shots of tequila with some guy | 于是我们就与一个人 喝了几杯龙舌兰酒 |
[08:36] | who looked like… Iike Cat Stevens. | 那人长得有点 像凯特.史蒂文斯 |
[08:39] | ( girls squealing ) | |
[08:43] | Whoo! | |
[08:44] | Next thing we know, we’re in his van | 接着我们就进了他的货车 |
[08:46] | playing strip poker. | 玩起了”脱衣纸牌” |
[08:47] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 真想不到我们会这么做 |
[08:50] | It was a blast at first. | 开始的时候刺激极了 |
[08:52] | Then, um… | 然后… |
[08:53] | then he said the creepiest thing. | 他就说了一件很可怕的事情 |
[08:55] | So, I met this girl on the lnternet | 我在网路上遇见了一个女孩 |
[08:57] | who offered me a round-trip ticket | 她给了我一张双程机票 |
[08:59] | to fly out and help her end her life. | 叫我过去帮她结束她的生命 |
[09:01] | She wanted me to shove a tennis ball down her throat. | 她叫我将一个 网球塞到她喉咙里 |
[09:10] | Lori! Lori, over here! Lori! | 洛莉!在这里!洛莉! |
[09:18] | Let me guess. You left your clothes in the van. | 让我猜猜看 你们把衣服落在货车上了 |
[09:22] | We were so out of there. | 我们当时只想离开那里 |
[09:24] | This guy was weird. | 那家伙很变态 |
[09:25] | Like way weird. | 嗜好也很变态 |
[09:27] | I was thinking that he was going to pull a Silence of the Lambs | 我以为他会对我做 “拉姆”的静音实验 |
[09:29] | on me and tell me to “put the lotion in the basket.” | 然后对我说 “把酒倒到篮子里去” |
[09:40] | You know what I think? | 你知道我的想法吗? |
[09:42] | I don’t think you two are murderers. | 我认为你们俩不是凶手 |
[09:44] | I think you’re just felony stupid | 只不过是替罪羔羊 |
[09:46] | but for now, you’re being booked | 但目前,你们暂时被拘留 |
[09:48] | on evading arrest, grand theft auto | 因为拘捕,还有偷车 |
[09:50] | DWl. | 女子拘留所 |
[09:52] | You go with this officer here. | 你们跟这位警官去 |
[09:57] | MAN ( over P.A. system ): Stabbing in Barracks A. | |
[10:01] | Lock down in effect. | 现在开始警戒 |
[10:02] | Guards to their post, please. | 所有警卫请回到各自岗位上 |
[10:05] | I love my Grandpa– don’t get me wrong– | 我爱我的祖父 没有让我做傻事 |
[10:09] | but he’s got no idea how it works in here | 但他不知道呆在这儿的感觉 |
[10:12] | and I’m not sure you do, either. | 我相信你也体会不到 |
[10:15] | Why don’t you tell me? | 为何不跟我说说? |
[10:17] | First off, this place only sees two colors: black and white. | 首先 在这里只有两种人 :黑人和白人 |
[10:21] | You stay with your own. | 你是形只影单 |
[10:22] | Despite what those Chucks think upstairs, | 先不管那些官员怎么想 |
[10:24] | this entire place is infiltrated with Rolling 60s. | 这里的人全都像 六十年代的恶势力一样 |
[10:28] | Overflow from L.A. | 都是从洛山矶来的 |
[10:29] | Lot of education in a short time, huh? | 一时接受不了那么多 对吗? |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:33] | I mean, I’m just trying to survive, man. | 我只想活命,伙计 |
[10:37] | I’m 60 days and a wake-up unless I get got. | 这两个月我连眼都不敢闭上 |
[10:40] | James, why don’t you take a deep breath | 詹姆斯 为何不能冷静下来 |
[10:42] | and tell me what happened here? | 把这里发生的事情告诉我? |
[10:44] | First you got to tell me something. | 你先告诉我一件事 |
[10:46] | You got to tell me what side you’re on. | 你得跟我说你站在哪一头 |
[10:49] | Who’s side I’m on? | 我站在哪一头? |
[10:52] | Who reached out to you, man? | 谁派你来这儿的? |
[10:54] | Who put me in here? | 又是谁把我送进来的? |
[10:56] | James, I’m trying to help you. | 詹姆斯,我在帮你 |
[11:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | Breaks down like this– | 事情是这样的… |
[11:10] | Kingpin from Gerson Park and Kingpin | 那两人一个是从 “杰森.帕克”来的, |
[11:12] | from L.A. County/Slauson both under one roof. | 一个来自洛山矶的”斯劳森” 两人都在一个牢房 |
[11:14] | It was time for one of them to stake their claim. | 当他们要解决各自恩怨的时候 |
[11:18] | Vegas fool got shanked. | 维加斯的那人先动了手 |
[11:21] | I was sitting right there. | 我当时就坐在那儿 |
[11:24] | Since I’m the newest face and only witness, | 我由于是新面孔 而且是唯一目击者 |
[11:27] | Iot of fingers pointed towards me. | |
[11:32] | So, it’s your life versus time. | 所以这是你一生中 最难决断的一刻 |
[11:35] | Basically, yeah | 可以这么说 |
[11:37] | and everybody knows about it. | 大家也都清楚这件事 |
[11:38] | They’re just waiting to see what I’m going to do. | 他们都在等着看我怎么做 |
[11:41] | I sing… they send me a song back. | 我要爆出来 他们就会还以颜色 |
[11:46] | I shut up… I’m your age when I get out. | 我闭嘴不谈 出来就是你这样的年纪了 |
[11:58] | Who found the body? | 是谁发现尸体的? |
[11:59] | MAN: Department of Agriculture. | 农业部的人发现的 |
[12:00] | They were searching forwild horses in their chopper | 他们在直升机上 找寻野马的时候 |
[12:03] | when theyfound it. | 发现尸体的 |
[12:04] | None of the boys | 任何人都不 |
[12:06] | would even go near it. | 愿意靠近尸体 |
[12:07] | I had to tape the perimeter myself. | 我只有自己 来测量事发地点了 |
[12:09] | Where is “it”? | 它在哪儿? |
[12:10] | Just follow my prints. | 跟着我脚印走进去 |
[12:24] | Oh, man. | 噢,老天 |
[12:27] | There’s no head. Do you think it’s DaSilva? | 没有头 这会是达西瓦的吗? |
[12:30] | If it’s the rest of him, | 这要是他的尸身的话 |
[12:33] | he’s been skinned. | 他的皮也被剥了 |
[12:34] | Uh… Hands and feet | 手和脚 |
[12:36] | have been amputated. | 都被卸下来了 |
[12:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:40] | Most likely to avoid lD. | 可能是想掩盖死者身份 |
[12:43] | Hey, Sara? | 莎拉? |
[12:46] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[12:46] | No approaching surface prints. | 附近没有留下任何足迹 |
[12:49] | No tire tracks. | 也没有轮胎痕迹 |
[12:51] | Only O’Riley’s boot prints. | 只有莱利的鞋印 |
[12:52] | These are ours. | 这些是我们的 |
[12:56] | Look at the area around the corpse. | 看尸体周围的地方 |
[12:57] | Look at the big dent in the ground, like a meteor hit. | 地上有一个大洞 就像是流星造成的 |
[13:10] | INMATE: That guy’s from the crime lab. | 那人是鉴证小组的人 |
[13:12] | You gonna spray some chemical stuff over the barracks, man? | 你是来这里喷化学药剂的吗 伙计? |
[13:15] | Hey, what you got in the tackle box, man? | 嘿 工具箱里面装的是什么? |
[13:17] | You going fishing? | 你要去钓鱼吗? |
[13:18] | Hey, brother, what’s up? | 伙计,怎么了? |
[13:19] | Let me talk to you real quick. | 你最好快点 |
[13:20] | Welcome to juvie. It’s all yours. | 欢迎来到管教所 你可以进去了 |
[14:37] | I’m not sure we should be doing this. | 我觉得这不是我们该做的 |
[14:39] | What are we doing? | 我们做什么了? |
[14:40] | Walking through the garage. | 只是经过车房而已 |
[14:42] | Snooping for trace on Grissom and Catherine’s stolen BMW? | 多此一举来查葛瑞森 他们这辆”宝马”车? |
[14:46] | All right. It’s simple. | 好吧,这很简单 |
[14:48] | We got the body, they got the head. | 我们找到了尸身 他们找到了头 |
[14:50] | The BMW’s fair game. | 这辆”宝马”是共同的线索 |
[14:51] | Come on, Sara, where’s your “Noriega”? | 行了,莎拉,你的魄力哪儿去了? |
[14:54] | What has gotten into you? | 谁惹恼你了? |
[14:56] | Grissom. | 葛瑞森 |
[15:27] | Uh… Sara… | 莎拉… |
[15:30] | want to take a look at this? | 想来看看这个吗? |
[15:31] | It’s like nothing I’ve seen before– | 吉尔,老实说.这么多年来 |
[15:33] | honestly, Gil– in all my years. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[15:35] | The head or the torso? | 是头还是尸身? |
[15:36] | Torso. | 是尸身 |
[15:37] | Look at the width of the ribcage– | 从胸腔的宽度可以看出 |
[15:39] | it’s enormous– and the shoulders are significantly | 尸体很大 两个肩部从比例和尺寸上 |
[15:41] | Iarger in proportion and size | 比起一般人来说 |
[15:42] | compared to the average endomorph. | 更显得出奇的大 |
[15:44] | The bone structure is disproportionate. | 骨架也是不成比例 |
[15:47] | Correct. | 没错 |
[15:49] | I measured the tibia and fibula around the ankle area, | 我测量过脚踝 周围的胫骨和腓骨 |
[15:51] | then the radius and the ulna at the wrists– the bones are 10-15% larger | 还有手腕上尺骨的半径 这些骨头都比现代人 |
[15:54] | than the standard Homo sapiens. | 大出10到15个百分比 |
[15:56] | Left fracture of the ischial prominence of the pelvis. | 骨盆左边的 坐骨上有破裂现象 |
[15:59] | Fracture of the pubis synphisus. | 趾骨上也有 |
[16:00] | Fracture of the lumbar spine vertebrae… | 甚至脊椎骨上 也出现破裂现象 |
[16:02] | Anything not broken? | 有什么没断裂的吗? |
[16:04] | No, the trauma’s similar to some of the leapers I get in here: | 没有,外伤与那些 跳楼自杀的人相似 |
[16:07] | out of state, out of cash and out the window. | 为了名声和钱 破窗而跳 |
[16:10] | Suicide by hotel. | 在酒店自杀的 |
[16:12] | This was not a hotel. | 这可不是酒店 |
[16:13] | What you see here is the flattening and expansion | 你现在看到尸体上 这些扩张平滑的表面 |
[16:15] | of the body that could only be caused | 可能是由于从非常陡的 |
[16:16] | by the impact of a very steep fall. | 悬崖坠下所致 |
[16:19] | If I know anything, I know two unequivocal truths: | 但有两点我是确信不疑的 |
[16:22] | DaSilva’s head does not belong to this body. | 达西瓦的头不是这尸身上的 |
[16:26] | And the reason I know that | 原因就是我认为 |
[16:27] | is because the torso is not human. | 这具尸身不是人的 |
[16:29] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[16:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:34] | You’re going to need an anthropologist. | 你该叫个人类学家来看看 |
[16:46] | Mm-hmm. | |
[16:48] | Uh-huh. | |
[16:54] | ( sighs ) | |
[16:56] | Squirrels love ’em… | 松树爱吃的东西 |
[16:58] | they get tossed at Dodger Stadium | 运动场里经常长这个 |
[16:59] | and they make a hell of a butter. | 抹上黄油就更加美味 |
[17:01] | You’re nuts. You know that. | 你这纯粹是胡扯 |
[17:03] | Exacta mundo. | 眼见为实 |
[17:06] | Peanuts! Right scope’s the shell | 是花生!右图是它的壳 |
[17:08] | Ieft scope’s the skin of the nut. | 左图是花生仁 |
[17:10] | Think “peanuts Espanol.” | 西班牙人的花生 |
[17:11] | Peanuts on the gas pedal. You’re kidding. | 油门踏板长出花生 你在说笑吧 |
[17:14] | Mm-mm. | |
[17:15] | That’s one of those funny clues. | 这倒是一条有趣的线索 |
[17:17] | Could mean nothing, could mean everything. | 或许不值一文 或许价值千金 |
[17:20] | Hmm. | |
[17:26] | Whoa. | |
[17:29] | -Who are you, pal? -I’m Trent Calloway. Who are you? | -你是谁,伙计? -特伦.克洛维.你们是谁? |
[17:32] | I’m Jim Brass. Homicide. | 我是吉姆.布瑞斯 刑事组的 |
[17:35] | This is Gil Grissom. | 这位是吉尔.葛瑞森 |
[17:37] | Crime Lab. | 鉴证组的 |
[17:38] | Does a Victor DaSilva live here? | 维特.达西瓦是住这儿吗? |
[17:39] | Yeah, but he’s out. | 是的,但他出去了 |
[17:40] | And you’re in. I’m painting the house. | -然后你就来了 -我在刷房子 |
[17:43] | In the middle of the night? | 在半夜刷房子? |
[17:46] | Back up, Slick. | 先到里面去 |
[17:47] | We got some questions. | 我们有几个问题要问 |
[17:50] | GRlSSOM: So when was the last time you sawVictor DaSilva? | 你最后一次看见 维特.达西瓦是什么时候? |
[17:54] | A day or two ago. | 一两天以前 |
[17:57] | This whole painting thing had him stressed out. | 刷这房子他花费了 不少功夫在上面 |
[18:02] | “Picking up airheads just got easier.” | “让新手更容易精通” |
[18:06] | Yeah, he worked freelance, mostly. | 是的,他是位自由作家 |
[18:07] | He won a “Bandy” award for that one. | 这作品为他赢得了 “班迪”奖 |
[18:09] | He worked for an ad agency. | 他为一家广告公司工作 |
[18:10] | What else did he do for a living? | 他以何谋生? |
[18:11] | That’s it, as far as I know. | 就我所知 也就是这个 |
[18:13] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[18:14] | I mean, besides painting walls. | 我是说 除了油漆墙之外 |
[18:17] | I’m a bouncer at the French Palace. | 我是”法国宫殿”的保镖 |
[18:19] | I throw guys like you out. | 专门赶你们这种人 |
[18:21] | ( chuckles ) | |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:24] | You know, you don’t seem too shook up | 似乎你对于达西瓦的死 |
[18:25] | about DaSilva’s death. | 并不感到吃惊 |
[18:26] | We weren’t that close. | 我们又没那么熟 |
[18:27] | We had some mutual friends, he needed someone | 我们有几个共同的朋友 他也需要人来 |
[18:29] | to help him with this place | 帮他打理这个地方 |
[18:30] | and, uh, I never turn down a job. | 我从不会拒绝一份工作的 |
[18:32] | Well, I hope you get paid in advance. | 希望他预付工钱给你了 |
[19:16] | Found a picture of Victor DaSilva | 找到一张维特… |
[19:18] | and, uh… somebody. | 和某人的照片 |
[19:21] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:22] | Cut out. | 被剪下来了 |
[19:28] | So bizarre, human behavior. | 太奇怪了 这是人为的 |
[19:29] | What you can’t cut out of your mind, | 你内心抹不去的东西 |
[19:31] | you can always cut out of your photo album. | 常常就用剪相册来发泄 |
[19:33] | Why are we in the closet? | 我们为何到这储藏室来? |
[19:35] | I got a call from Greg Sanders, at our lab. | 我接到了格雷格 从实验室打来的电话 |
[19:38] | He found peanut shells on the foot pedals | 他在达西瓦 那辆车的油门踏板上 |
[19:41] | of Victor DaSilva’s car. | 发现了花生 |
[19:42] | Hmm. | |
[19:49] | And voila. | 看 |
[19:50] | Mr. Calloway, would you mind coming in here, please? | 克洛维先生 你能进来一下吗? |
[19:55] | Mr. Calloway… | 克洛维先生… |
[19:57] | is there a remote possibility that Victor DaSilva ever worked | 维特.达西瓦 有没有可能曾经在 |
[20:01] | at a concession stand of some sort | 露天体育场… |
[20:03] | Iike at a ballpark or… | 比如说棒球场或者… |
[20:05] | the Secret Garden of Siegfried and Roy | 洛伊.齐格弗 里德”神秘花园” |
[20:08] | in the elephants’ habitat? | 的那些露天场所工作过? |
[20:10] | I don’t think it’s Victor’s style. | 我想这不是维特的风格 |
[20:12] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[20:14] | Well, not according to his size 1 1s. | 他的这双11码的 鞋可没那么说 |
[20:25] | Telling you… | 告诉你… |
[20:26] | the kids in here got nothing but time. | 这些孩子除了 时间之外一无所有 |
[20:29] | You’d be surprised what they can come up with. | 你一定会对他们 做出的东西感到惊奇 |
[20:31] | WARRlCK: Nothing surprises me anymore. | 没什么再让我感到惊奇的了 |
[20:33] | Yeah? Wait awhile. | 是吗?等等 |
[20:35] | This is the main thoroughfare for all the toilets. | 这是所有厕所的主要排污管 |
[20:38] | All the goods come through here. | 所有东西都从这里经过 |
[20:42] | You know, it’s funny, I wanted to be a surgeon. | 真好笑 我以前想做一名外科医生 |
[20:47] | ( sighs ) | |
[20:48] | Step back for Molly. | 为了莫莉却放弃了 |
[20:58] | Step back for Warrick. | 让我来 |
[21:04] | Whew! | |
[21:12] | ( groans ) | |
[21:14] | Whew! | |
[21:16] | ( sighs ) | |
[21:21] | Man… | 伙计… |
[21:31] | Impressive. | 真有创意 |
[21:37] | ROBBlNS: Dr. Miller… | 米勒博士… |
[21:39] | this is outside my purview as a coroner. | 这超出了 我一个验尸官的能力 |
[21:45] | The specimen’s pelvic girdle and spine… | 这个尸身的骨盆和脊椎 |
[21:49] | are curved and upright | 是弯曲和笔直的 |
[21:50] | suggesting the species may be quadrupedal. | 也就是说这 可能是四肢动物 |
[21:53] | The left and right femur | 从左右大腿来看 |
[21:55] | and humerus are derivative of the Tarsius. | 肱部符合 “塔休斯”的演化论 |
[22:00] | ( sighs ) | |
[22:01] | I think I knowwhat this is. | 我知道这是什么了 |
[22:04] | Your preliminary evaluation is correct, Dr. Robbins. | 你当初的判断是正确的 罗宾森医生 |
[22:10] | It’s not human, it’s a primate. | 这不是人 它属于灵长类动物 |
[22:12] | More specifically, a gorilla. | 更确切的说 是只猩猩 |
[22:23] | NARRATOR ( on computer ): Bushmeat Hunters thrive | 布什米的猎人们靠 |
[22:26] | on the murdering of gorillas for profit. | 捕杀猩猩来赚取巨额利润 |
[22:29] | In the United States their meat is considered a delicacy. | 在美国它们的 肉被看作极品佳肴 |
[22:33] | It is said if the animal is ingested, | 据说当吃下动物的肉以后 |
[22:34] | its great powers will be passed on to the consumer. | 就会从中吸取动物的潜能 |
[22:40] | What are you doing? | 你在忙什么? |
[22:42] | Working the case. | 忙这件案子 |
[22:43] | What case? | 什么案子? |
[22:45] | The skinned gorilla– torso… 40 miles outside of Baker. | 那个被剥了皮的猩猩 在”贝克”四十英里外发现的 |
[22:48] | Remember? | 还记得吗? |
[22:48] | I don’t think that is a case. | 我认为这不是案件 |
[22:50] | Well, it was at the start of shift. | 起初它可算是一件案件 |
[22:53] | A crime has been committed. | 并且当初就确定的 |
[22:54] | I hate to be the one to state the obvious, but, uh… | 我也不想说得 那么坦白,但是… |
[22:57] | this isn’t a human being we’re dealing with– | 这些不涉及到人的 案件不归我们管 |
[23:00] | it’s an animal. | 它是只动物 |
[23:03] | And… | 还有呢…? |
[23:04] | And every time a dog gets run over, | 每当一只狗跑出去了 |
[23:06] | you can’t go to the vet to examine it. | 你总不能请 兽医来给它检查吧 |
[23:09] | ( chortles ) | |
[23:10] | I can’t believe you. | 我真不敢相信你会这样说 |
[23:12] | You, with your pet tarantula, | 你的那些宠物狼蛛… |
[23:14] | your maggot farms, that Komodo dragon on back order… | 蛆虫 还有那只没交货的巨蜥… |
[23:17] | You should be more sympathetic to the senseless murder | 对于那只被惨 无人道杀害的猩猩 |
[23:21] | of an innocent gorilla. | 你应该多给予 一点同情心 |
[23:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:24] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[23:26] | I was just checking to see where your head was at. | 我只是来看看你怎么样了 |
[23:29] | For now, you’re working alone. | 现在你是独自一人工作 |
[23:30] | Catherine needed Nick. | 凯萨琳需要尼克帮忙 |
[23:33] | Bummer. | 无赖 |
[23:34] | We got another dead body call. | 刚接到电话说 又发现了一具尸体 |
[23:35] | Wait. Is he missing a head? | 等等.死者的头也不见了吗? |
[23:37] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[23:38] | Meantime, you’re on standby in case Nick needs backup. | 你随时待命 尼克或许会需要帮助 |
[23:43] | Your evaluation form. | 这是你的评估表 |
[23:44] | “Overall performance: Outstanding.” | “总体表现:突出” |
[23:48] | “Ability to prioritize: lmprovement needed.” | “处理事情优先能力 :有待提高” |
[23:53] | You up for a riddle? | 你会猜字谜吗? |
[23:55] | Sure. Why not? | 当然,怎么了? |
[23:56] | Okay, repeat after me: | 好的,跟我说… |
[23:58] | Silk, silk, silk. | 牛奶,牛奶,牛奶 |
[23:59] | Silk, silk, silk. | 牛奶,牛奶,牛奶 |
[24:01] | What do cows drink? | 那牛喝什么? |
[24:03] | Water. Why? | 喝水.怎么了? |
[24:05] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[24:07] | Who thought that a toothbrush could take a kid’s life? | 谁会想到是这牙刷 要了那孩子的命? |
[24:10] | Well, the son of a bitch was crafty, I’ll give him that. | 那混蛋非常狡猾 我会把这个给他看的 |
[24:12] | Melted the end of the toothbrush to insert the razor blade. | 把牙刷后部给 融化然后嵌入刀片 |
[24:15] | Then why the rubber band? | 那橡皮圈有什么用呢? |
[24:19] | Concealment. | 拿来隐藏 |
[24:20] | Oh, that’s deep. | 非常高明 |
[24:21] | Yeah. Now all I got to do | 是的,现在我要把这个 |
[24:23] | is put this shank in someone’s hand. | 交到某人的手里 |
[24:42] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[24:43] | here’s something new. | 这又有新发现 |
[24:49] | The cousin of footprints. | 相同的足迹 |
[24:53] | Sock prints… Iook. | 袜子的痕迹,看着 |
[24:55] | That’s not from a shoe. | 这不是鞋子留下来的 |
[24:56] | Look at the fabric impressions. | 上面有纤维痕迹 |
[24:58] | The guy ran out of here in his socks. | 那人是穿着袜子跑到这来的 |
[25:00] | Mm-hmm. | |
[25:01] | Perp thought he could cover his tracks | 或许以为把鞋脱掉可以 |
[25:04] | by taking off his shoes. | 隐藏自己的足迹 |
[25:06] | He thought wrong. | 他想错了 |
[25:11] | Manager spotted the blood during a night sweep. | 管理人员在巡夜的 时候发现了这血迹 |
[25:14] | Want to knowwho the shed was registered to? | 想知道这血迹是谁的吗? |
[25:18] | Victor DaSilva. | 维特.达西瓦的 |
[25:20] | Our head. | 那颗人头 |
[25:22] | Oh… | |
[25:22] | So this is the rest of his body? | 这是他的尸身吗? |
[25:24] | It ain’t gorilla. | 这可不是猩猩的 |
[25:27] | ( sighs ) | |
[25:31] | Well, this amount of blood | 从血迹的多少来看 |
[25:32] | suggests that the victim was killed here. | 死者是在这里被杀的 |
[25:35] | Why don’t I do the one-to-ones | 我拍摄现场 |
[25:36] | and you start looking for the weapon? | 你来找凶器如何? |
[25:38] | Yeah, whatever punctures, whatever chops. | 好的.任何用来 刺穿和砍切的东西 |
[26:17] | Bob Villa. | 大锤子 |
[26:19] | Paul Bunyan. | 大斧子 |
[26:21] | WlLLOWS: By the way, what about my evaluation? | 顺便问一下 我的评估怎么样了? |
[26:27] | Keep up the good work, Catherine. | 继续工作,凯萨琳 |
[26:30] | Are those molds dry yet? | 那些模子干了吗? |
[26:34] | They’re tacky. | 还有些粘 |
[26:39] | Hmm, positive to positive. | 不吻合 |
[26:41] | That’ll never hold up in court, though. | 但在法庭上是不会成立的 |
[26:42] | We’re going to need to make negative molds. | 我们还需要做 出吻合的模子来 |
[26:45] | Tabling the ax. | 先别管这斧子了 |
[26:47] | Hammer time. | 该轮到锤子了 |
[26:51] | Um… | |
[26:53] | Pretty close. | 非常相似 |
[26:55] | All right, I fed the measurements from the claw end of the hammer. | 好了 我把锤爪的尺寸输进电脑 |
[27:10] | Something doesn’t seem right about this. | 结果也好像不是这个 |
[27:16] | Why would you use the claw end of the hammer to kill him | 为何凶手用锤爪来把他杀死 |
[27:19] | and not the hammer end? | 而不用锤子呢? |
[27:27] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[27:28] | Maybe it wasn’t about hitting him in the head. | 或许死者头上的 伤口不是这个所致 |
[27:31] | Maybe it was about fitting him in the locker. | 这个或许是用来 把死者放到柜子里的 |
[27:49] | So, the footlocker had no head room. | 所以小箱子的空间不够 |
[27:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:01] | So, uh, tricky Nick, | 尼克 |
[28:02] | what did you get on your evaluation? | 你的评估结果出来了吗? |
[28:05] | It’s private. | 这是私人隐私 |
[28:06] | Yeah, but how many “outstandings” did Grissom give you? | 没错,但葛瑞森给了 你几个”突出”的评分? |
[28:09] | Enough. | 行了 |
[28:12] | What did he tell you to look for? | 他叫你来找什么 |
[28:14] | Grissom didn’t tell me anything. | 葛瑞森什么也没跟我说 |
[28:17] | I put this together myself. | 这都是我自己做的 |
[28:21] | Give me some light here, will you, partner? | 把手电拿过来好吗? |
[28:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:25] | All right, it’s like this: | 好了,现在情况是… |
[28:26] | sock prints were found at the crime scene, size 1 1. | 在现场发现的 袜子痕迹尺码是11 |
[28:30] | Shoes Grissom took from the closet here, size 1 1. | 葛瑞森从壁橱 里找到的鞋也是11码 |
[28:35] | DaSilva’s shoe size: Ten. | 达西瓦的鞋是11码 |
[28:37] | So whose size 1 1 ‘s were they? | 那些11码的鞋袜是谁的? |
[28:39] | Grissom missed something. | 葛瑞森忽略了一点 |
[28:41] | ( sighs ) | |
[29:11] | SlDLE: “Spur’s Corral.” | “马刺酒吧” |
[29:13] | I know that place. | 我知道那地方 |
[29:15] | They give you peanuts for starters | 他们会给你先上花生 |
[29:17] | instead of bread or chips and salsa. | 而不会给你上面包或是沙拉 |
[29:20] | I’m calling Grissom. | 我这就给葛瑞森打电话 |
[29:21] | Look, you obviously don’t need my help. | 似乎你这里不需要我了 |
[29:23] | I-I got go put something to rest. | 我先去休息一下 |
[29:25] | See you later? | 一会儿见了 |
[29:26] | All right, thanks. | 好的,谢谢 |
[29:28] | GRlSSOM: The body from the storage shed– | 在橱柜里发现的尸身 |
[29:30] | it’s Victor DaSilva, all right. | 是维特的,对吗? |
[29:32] | We ran his prints. | 我们取证了他的指纹 |
[29:33] | It’s nice that he still had his hands. | 很庆幸他的手还有 |
[29:35] | I was wrong about the cause of death. | 我估计错了死亡的原因 |
[29:37] | The hammer didn’t do it? | 不是那锤子干的吗? |
[29:38] | No. He was shot point blank in the heart. | 不.他被直接射中心脏 |
[29:41] | .380. | 三百八十度 |
[29:42] | Imagine the human heart | 假如把心脏 |
[29:43] | as an apple. | 看作是一只苹果 |
[29:47] | Instant liquefaction. | 瞬时液化现象 |
[29:49] | We found everything else in that shed; | 我们找遍了整个屋子 |
[29:50] | I don’t know why we didn’t find a gun. | 我不明白为何会没发现枪 |
[29:52] | Well, maybe he was shot somewhere else? | 或许他是在别的地方被射的? |
[29:54] | That would explain the plastic. | 也就证实了为 何会有那塑料布 |
[29:57] | What plastic? | 什么塑料布? |
[29:58] | You never told me about any plastic. | 你没跟我说过塑料布的事情 |
[30:01] | I didn’t? | 没有吗? |
[30:02] | Oh. | |
[30:04] | The victim was wrapped in a plastic sheet. | 死者是用塑料布包裹起来的 |
[30:06] | Victor DaSilva’s entire house was covered in plastic. | 维特的家里全都是塑料布 |
[30:09] | He was having it painted. | 他正在粉刷房子 |
[30:10] | Really? Who’s the painter? | 真的?谁是油漆工? |
[30:12] | Nobody famous. | 反正不是名人 |
[30:14] | Yet. | 说得对 |
[30:18] | You had access to Victor DaSilva’s house? | 你有维特房间的钥匙吗? |
[30:19] | -Yeah, I was painting it. -You own a gun? | -是的,我正在粉刷它 -你有枪吗? |
[30:21] | I don’t mean a paint gun. | 我不是指油漆枪 |
[30:23] | No. WlLLOWS: Let’s get to it. | -没有-我们继续 |
[30:24] | What’s your shoe size? | 你穿多大号的鞋? |
[30:26] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[30:26] | I have a shoe fetish. | 我有恋鞋症 |
[30:28] | I love feet. | 我喜欢脚 |
[30:29] | It’s 13. | 穿13码 |
[30:31] | Take off your shoes and socks. | 把鞋袜都脱下来 |
[30:33] | We need to verify. | 我们要验证一下 |
[30:43] | Okay… | 好的… |
[30:45] | step on the paper. | 踩到纸上面去 |
[31:00] | Two sizes too big. | 尺码太大了 |
[31:04] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[31:06] | I’d tell you not to step on the evidence, but, uh… | 我跟你说过不要踩到 证据上面,但是… |
[31:08] | Yeah, but what’s the point? | 是的.怎么了? |
[31:09] | Pretty good gimmick they got here, though. | 他们这里的伎俩也真绝 |
[31:12] | You eat peanuts, toss the shells on the floor– | 你吃了花生后,把壳扔到地上 |
[31:14] | nobody gives a rat’s ass. | 老鼠又能饱餐一顿 |
[31:21] | No, Victor DaSilva never worked here. | 不,维特.达西瓦 不是在这儿工作的 |
[31:23] | We found one of your uniforms in his closet. | 我们在他的橱柜里 找到了一件你们的工作服 |
[31:26] | Any idea how it got there? | 它怎么会到那儿去的? |
[31:28] | Guys– look, boss, I’m sorry. | 头儿,对不起 |
[31:31] | I thought I was on to something here. | 我来这儿是有目的的 |
[31:34] | I had a conflict in shoe sizes. | 那鞋子的尺码我有很多疑问 |
[31:35] | So, I thought I’d play a hunch. | 所以就来调查一下 |
[31:37] | Sara was right there. | 莎拉还在那里 |
[31:38] | We checked out the shoes… | 我们也查过那些鞋子了… |
[31:40] | ( Nick continues talking in background ) | |
[31:43] | …so that’s why l buzzed you guys down. | 所以我就把你们给叫来了 |
[31:47] | You got to follow your hunches, right? | 你们一定会继续调查,对吗? |
[31:51] | Yeah, sure. | 是的,当然 |
[31:52] | Tim? You still got that picture that you took from DaSilva’s house? | 吉姆.在维特家发现的 照片你还带着吗? |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:57] | Yeah, here it is. | 在这儿 |
[32:10] | What? You’re looking | 什么?你在看… |
[32:12] | at the sombrero? | 那个墨西哥帽吗? |
[32:15] | The earrings. | 这些耳环 |
[32:16] | Victor DaSilva was here | 维特曾和… |
[32:18] | with someone he cut out of his life. | 杀他的人来过这里 |
[32:20] | Probably his girlfriend. | 或许是他的女友 |
[32:21] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[32:23] | You recognize this ear? | 你认识这耳朵吗? |
[32:27] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在说笑吧 |
[32:30] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[32:32] | Yeah, I do. I do recognize those earrings. | 是的,我认识 我认识那耳环 |
[32:36] | GRlSSOM: Fred Applewhite? | 弗雷德.爱普怀特? |
[32:39] | You all here for lunch? | 你们是来吃午饭的吗? |
[32:42] | No. Take out. | 不.带走 |
[32:44] | I heard you were disassembling the gorilla. | 我听说你在分解这个猩猩 |
[32:47] | For purposes of disease control. | 防止疾病转播 |
[32:49] | Per the CDC, I have to take samples | 为了大家的安全 我必须把 |
[32:51] | and dispose of this animal immediately. | 这个猩猩尽快处理掉 |
[32:53] | Well, I’ve been trying to find out who did this to her | 我一直想查出这是谁干的 |
[32:56] | and, um, I have some questions. | 另外,我还有几个问题 |
[32:58] | You ask, I’ll answer. | 你问吧 |
[33:01] | Why amputate the gorilla’s head? | 为什么把猩猩的头割下来? |
[33:02] | It’s a trophy. | 这算是战利品 |
[33:03] | American fetishers would pay up to $10,000 | 有些美国人甚至 出价十万美元 |
[33:06] | for the head of a Low Land Gorilla. | 来买一个猩猩的头 |
[33:07] | The hands and feet? | 那手和脚呢? |
[33:09] | Novelty items. | 用来做新奇事物 |
[33:09] | Sold as ashtrays. | 用来做烟灰缸 |
[33:11] | Here Nick and I were thinking it was to avoid lD. | 尼克和我还以为 这在隐藏死者身份 |
[33:15] | Why skin it? | 为何要剥它的皮? |
[33:18] | Purses, shoes, boots… it’s sad. | 钱包,鞋子,靴子… 真是悲哀 |
[33:23] | Genetically, we’re 92.7% identical with gorillas. | 从起源上看 我们92.7%与猩猩是相似的 |
[33:26] | It’s hard to tell where the human ends and the animal begins. | 很难说清动物和 人是从哪里起源的 |
[33:30] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[33:31] | I checked out a couple of websites… | 我调查过几个网站… |
[33:33] | Bushmeat.net, Gorilla.org. | “布什米特”猩猩官方网 |
[33:35] | I think she was killed probably in Cameroon or Congo | 我想它应该是在 喀麦隆或刚果被猎杀的 |
[33:38] | transported to the Port of Los Angeles. | 然后被运到旧金山 |
[33:41] | Dismembered, packaged… | 进行肢解之后,装箱 |
[33:42] | Ioaded onto a small plane. | 然后运上飞机… |
[33:44] | En route, they dumped what they couldn’t sell | 在路上的时候 他们就把那些买不了的给扔掉 |
[33:48] | but, uh, I just have to find the plane. | 但 我一定要找到那架飞机 |
[33:50] | Needle in a haystack. | 这简直是大海捞针 |
[33:51] | Chances are, whoever did this are halfway | 可能的话 做这件事的人 |
[33:54] | around the world by now. | 或许已经在地球某处了 |
[33:56] | There must be something I can do. | 一定还有我要做的事情 |
[33:58] | Actually, there is. | 是这样的 |
[34:27] | For everyone that parts, | 为了死去的生灵 |
[34:29] | one stands above ground. | 还有活着的生灵 |
[34:40] | Okay, Mr. Applewhite… | 好了,爱普怀特先生… |
[34:43] | take a walk. | 走一下看看 |
[34:54] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[34:56] | Now, Mr. Applewhite… | 现在,爱普怀特… |
[34:57] | this time, I want you to do something different. | 这一回,我想叫你做另一件事 |
[35:02] | This time… | 这回是… |
[35:03] | run. | 用跑的 |
[35:08] | GRlSSOM: Footprints are almost as reliable as fingerprints | 那些脚印和指纹一样可信 |
[35:13] | and every step tells a story. | 每一步都把真相说出来了 |
[35:15] | The first few steps, you were walking. | 前几步,你是走着的 |
[35:16] | See the complete heel, arch and five little piggies? | 看见这完整的脚后跟 脚弓和五个脚趾了吗? |
[35:21] | The next few steps, however… | 然而,接下来的这几步… |
[35:25] | the heel disappears. | 脚后跟没了 |
[35:27] | All of the pressure was put | 所有的重力都放在了… |
[35:29] | on ball of the foot and toes. Why? | 脚前掌和脚趾上.为什么? |
[35:31] | ‘Cause you were running… | 因为你当时是跑着的 |
[35:33] | and my guess is that on the day you had a head in your hand. | 我的猜测就是 那天你的手里还拿着一个人头 |
[35:35] | STOKES: You see, everyone’s foot makes | 你看,每一个人的脚 |
[35:38] | a unique well impression. | 都会留下独特的脚印 |
[35:39] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[35:41] | The, uh, | 这个… |
[35:41] | width… the ball of the foot… | 宽度,还有脚趾… |
[35:44] | instep… arch… and, uh… | 脚背…脚弓,还有… |
[35:48] | size 1 1 for dessert. | 11码的鞋子 |
[35:50] | GRlSSOM: Mr. Applewhite | 爱普怀特 |
[35:51] | your footprints… place you at the crime scene. | 你的脚印 说明你当时在凶案现场 |
[35:56] | Victor and I were partners. | 维特和我是同伴 |
[35:58] | We shared everything | 我们什么都共用 |
[35:59] | including in our house and in the storage shed. | 包括我们的房子还有橱柜里的鞋 |
[36:02] | We know that. When did you move out? | 我们知道.你是何时搬出来的? |
[36:04] | Three months ago. | 三个月前 |
[36:05] | He found somebody else… | 他找了另一个人… |
[36:08] | kicked me out. | 就想把我赶走 |
[36:09] | And you took all your possessions with you? | 然后你就把自己的 东西都拿走对吗? |
[36:11] | Not everything. So, you were hoping for a reconciliation. | -也没全都拿走 -你还是希望你们俩能和解 |
[36:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:16] | I thought once Victor got this new guy out of his system, | 我想维特一旦和 那个家伙相处久的话 |
[36:19] | he’d come around. | 他就会醒悟过来的 |
[36:20] | But he didn’t, did he? | 但他没有,对吗? |
[36:21] | That’s why you went to his house last night. | 所以你在最后 一晚就到了他的住处 |
[36:25] | Who said I went there? | 谁说我去过那儿的? |
[36:26] | The plastic– | 塑料布… |
[36:28] | you know… | 你知道… |
[36:30] | the plastic that you lay down when you paint a house… | 这些是你粉刷 房子时铺的塑料布 |
[36:32] | the kind of plastic that you, uh… | 这张塑料布是你… |
[36:36] | wrap a dead body in… | 包裹尸体用的 |
[36:38] | the plastic that we found your fingerprints on. | 在这张塑料布上 我们还找到了你的指纹 |
[36:46] | Let me tell you what I think happened. | 我来告诉你当晚发生的事情 |
[36:49] | Take what you want. | 你尽管拿吧 |
[36:50] | I don’t care. | 我不会在意的 |
[36:52] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经搬走了 |
[36:54] | What do you think you’re going to do, just paint me | 你知道你在干什么吗? 把我从你的生活里… |
[36:56] | out of your life? -Just take what you want and get out. | -踢出去吗? -把你的东西拿走然后出去 |
[36:59] | I’ll tell you what I want. | 我来告诉你我想要什么 |
[37:34] | Damn it! | 见鬼! |
[37:35] | God! | 天啊! |
[37:37] | So, what did you forget? | 那么,你还忘记什么了? |
[37:41] | You wouldn’t believe it, but I forgot to lock the shed. | 你或许不会相信 我忘记锁门了 |
[37:46] | BRASS: And when you came back out your car was gone. | 而当你回来的 时候车子却不见了 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:52] | I don’t know who took it. | 我不知道是谁开走的 |
[37:54] | We do. | 我们知道 |
[37:56] | Lori! Lori! | 洛莉! |
[38:11] | You know, that reminds me– | 还有一件事… |
[38:12] | I got to remember to take Greg Sanders to lunch. | 我得请格雷格去吃午餐 |
[38:15] | He did a nice job sniffing out those peanuts. | 多亏他查出那些东西是花生 |
[38:19] | Yeah, he did. | 他的确干得不赖 |
[38:29] | We were waiting for you. | 我们都在等你 |
[38:31] | Meet Ronnie Connors. | 这是罗尼.康尼斯 |
[38:32] | Where’s his attorney? | 他的律师呢? |
[38:33] | What are you talking to him about my business? | 你想要跟他 谈些关于我的什么事? |
[38:36] | Ask me. | 问我好了 |
[38:39] | Where’s your lawyer? | 你的律师呢? |
[38:41] | Ask him. | 问他好了 |
[38:54] | How’s your plaque? | 你的牙斑怎么样了? |
[38:55] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[38:57] | Your teeth. | 你的牙齿 |
[38:58] | I mean, how many toothbrushes does a guy need? | 我是说 一个人要用多少个牙刷? |
[39:03] | Apparently, for you | 很显然,对于你… |
[39:04] | it’s as many as it takes to make the perfect shank. | 牙刷是最好用来做凶器的 |
[39:07] | Let me tell you something, breeze. | 让我来告诉你,菜鸟 |
[39:09] | I’m LA County/Slauson payback Crip, cuz. | 我在洛山矶斯劳森名头可不小 |
[39:13] | I got a lot of offspring up in here– | 这里有很多是我的人… |
[39:17] | black as night. | 数之不尽 |
[39:18] | They answer to me because I’m the macaroni. | 他们能为我是瞻 是因为我是纨□子弟 |
[39:21] | I mean, seriously… | 我是说… |
[39:23] | you have any idea who you’re talking to? | 你知道自己在和谁说话吗? |
[39:27] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[39:38] | So, why don’t I have to testify? | 为何我不用出庭作证了? |
[39:40] | The evidence will testify for you. | 那些证据会为此作证的 |
[39:43] | Ronnie Connors… bought a toothbrush | 罗尼.康尼斯 在物资处… |
[39:45] | and some rubber bands at the commissary. | 买了 一个牙刷和一些橡皮筋 |
[39:48] | He didn’t know it | 他或许还不知道 |
[39:49] | but that’s the last shank he’ll ever make. | 但那是他做的最后一把刀了 |
[39:52] | How’d you know it was RC’s? | 你怎么知道那是他做的呢? |
[39:54] | Before he made the shank, he shaved with the same razor. | 在他做这个之前 他用过剃刀来削那个牙刷 |
[39:57] | His DNA was all over the blade. | 刀片上全是他的DNA |
[40:00] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[40:07] | I owe you, man. | 我欠你一回,伙计 |
[40:09] | It’s not me you have to thank. | 你用不着谢我 |
[40:30] | I love you, Grandpa. | 我爱你,爷爷 |
[40:38] | You’re all I got, James. | 你是我的唯一 詹姆斯 |
[40:41] | You’re everything to me, you hear? | 你是我的全部 你听见了吗? |
[41:09] | I thought you said we were grabbing a beer. | 你跟我说过要去喝酒的 |
[41:13] | We are, after this. | 是的,玩完这个再去 |
[41:14] | Aw, Grissom, you know, this is your thing. -Ah-ah-ah. | 葛瑞森,这是你自己的事情 |
[41:17] | Every nine years and 34 days, | 九年零三十四天 |
[41:19] | I feel like sharing. | 我一直都想与人分享 |
[41:21] | You’ll like it. | 你会喜欢它的 |
[41:22] | It cleanses you. | 它能净化你的心灵 |
[41:26] | Cleanses me? | 净化我? |
[41:28] | Whatever happened to my evaluation? | 我的评估结果怎么样了? |
[41:31] | You’re sitting in it. | 你已经坐在上面了 |
[41:32] | “…speak for you when you’re gone | “当你遇难之时 我替你讨回公道” |
[41:40] | “I’ll speak for you when your lips are cold and blue | “当你嘴唇冰冷 之时我替你讨回公道” |
[41:47] | Dead men do tell tales, I’ll speak for you…” | “死者也会说话 我替你讨回公道” |
[41:52] | Ahhh! Ah, ah, ah! | |
[42:00] | Captioning sponsored by CBS | 英文字幕由CBS提供 |
[42:03] | CBS PRODUCTlONS | |
[42:06] | and ALLlANCE ATLANTlS |